时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Oh, damn it! | 该死的 |
[01:37] | Don’t worry. My folks have the kids. | 别担心 我爸妈会带孩子 |
[01:41] | But I thought I was supposed to– | 但我记得自己 |
[01:42] | I was supposed to drop them off at their place at 8:00. | 应该在八点钟把孩子们送到他们家 |
[01:46] | Yes, but you looked so peaceful lying there, | 对 但你躺在那里看起来很平静 |
[01:48] | I made the command decision that you needed your rest. | 我决定你需要好好休息 |
[01:53] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:54] | I guess with all that’s going on | 过去几个月经历这么多事情 |
[01:55] | these past few months, it’s finally catching up to me. | 终于还是影响到我了 |
[01:58] | So Jack Garrett was right again. | 所以杰克·加勒特又对了 |
[02:01] | You weren’t ready for a desk job. | 你并没有准备好做文员 |
[02:03] | No, I wasn’t. | 我的确没有 |
[02:06] | You know the best part | 你知道你从国际反应小组 |
[02:07] | about you going from the International Response Team to the BAU? | 转到行为分析组转来最棒的是什么吗 |
[02:11] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[02:13] | That after nearly 10 years of marriage, | 结婚十载 |
[02:15] | I finally get to share my bed with my husband | 我终于能够时不时地 |
[02:18] | on a semi-regular basis. | 跟我的丈夫同床共枕了 |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:25] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t be late for work. | 不行 我不能上班迟到 |
[02:27] | Oh, you started this. | 是你挑起的 |
[02:28] | I know. I know. I’m terrible. | 我知道 是我坏坏 |
[02:29] | What if… | 要是 |
[02:31] | we’re both late for work? | 我们都迟到呢 |
[02:35] | Mmm. Mmm–no, no. Rain check. | 不不 还是改天吧 |
[02:36] | Seriously. But I promise | 说真的 但我能保证 |
[02:38] | you can cash in tonight, | 今天晚上就兑现 |
[02:39] | Because mom isn’t dropping the kids off | 因为妈明天早上 |
[02:41] | till tomorrow morning, remember? | 才会把孩子们送回来 记得吗 |
[02:44] | So that just means that we should take advantage | 所以我们应该好好利用 |
[02:46] | of every chance that we get | 从现在到明天早上的 |
[02:49] | from now until tomorrow morning, right? | 每一个机会 对吧 |
[02:53] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:54] | Yeah. You’re right. Screw it. | 对 你说得对 随便了 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好 |
[02:59] | So what is the Linda problem? | 所以琳达问题是什么 |
[03:01] | See, I am telling you, Spence, | 我跟你说 斯宾塞 |
[03:03] | no one knows what the Linda problem is | 没人知道琳达问题是什么 |
[03:05] | except for me and you. | 除了你我 |
[03:06] | I don’t even know a Linda. | 我都不认识叫琳达的 |
[03:08] | Linda is 31 years old. | 琳达31岁 |
[03:10] | She’s single, outspoken, very bright, | 单身 坦率 聪明 |
[03:12] | and majored in philosophy. | 大学主修哲学 |
[03:14] | In college, she found herself deeply concerned | 读大学时 她发现自己十分关注 |
[03:16] | with issues of discrimination and social justice, | 歧视及社会公正相关议题 |
[03:18] | And she even participated in several anti-nuclear demonstrations. | 她甚至参加过几次反核示威 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. I mean, Linda doesn’t sound like | 我不明白 琳达听起来不像是 |
[03:25] | much of a problem. | 什么问题 |
[03:26] | Let me ask you this. | 我问问你 |
[03:26] | Which one seems more probable? | 哪一个更有可能 |
[03:28] | A, that Linda is a bank teller. | 一 琳达是个银行出纳 |
[03:30] | Or B, Linda is a bank teller | 二 琳达是个银行出纳 |
[03:32] | and also active in some sort of feminist movement? | 也积极参与女权运动 |
[03:36] | Do not look at me. I have been telling him | 别看我 我已经跟他说了 |
[03:39] | this is going to sail right over the gentle minds at his seminar. | 这问题一定会让听讲座的人想破脑袋 |
[03:42] | Wait, I got it. Probability. | 等等 我知道 用概率 |
[03:45] | Which means that Linda is a bank teller. | 也就是说琳达是个银行出纳 |
[03:48] | Very good, and I expected as much, | 很好 我也料到你会答对 |
[03:49] | However, the Linda problem is an example | 但是 琳达问题正是 |
[03:52] | of the conjunction fallacy, | 合取谬误的一个例证 |
[03:53] | which happens when it’s assumed that | 意思是人们总是假定 |
[03:54] | specific conditions are more probable | 特定情况比 |
[03:56] | than a single general one. | 一种更普遍的情况更有可能发生 |
[03:58] | And you want to challenge these assumptions | 你想用在讲座上 |
[04:00] | at your new seminar. | 驳斥这类假定 |
[04:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:03] | Garcia’s right. That’s way too esoteric. | 加西亚是对的 太深奥了 |
[04:06] | I told you. Look, just say, | 我早说过了 听着 你可以直接说 |
[04:08] | when you assume you make an ass of you and me, | 胡乱”假定”会毁了我们的腚 |
[04:12] | because then you can’t say ass in a classroom, huh? | 因为教室里不能说”腚” 对吧 |
[04:15] | Detroit police need our help. | 底特律警方需要我们帮助 |
[04:17] | This morning, Detroit police were called to an abandoned warehouse, | 今早 底特律警方接报赶到一座废弃仓库 |
[04:21] | where they discovered the body | 他们在那里发现了 |
[04:22] | of 42-year-old Curtis Wyler. | 42岁的科蒂斯·惠勒的尸体 |
[04:25] | It was hanging from a meat hook. | 尸体被挂在肉勾上 |
[04:26] | Curtis Wyler’s homicide appears to be connected | 科蒂斯·惠勒之死似乎与 |
[04:29] | to the murder of 27-year-old Darrel Forester. | 27岁的达雷尔·弗里斯特被害案有关 |
[04:32] | His body was found two weeks ago | 他的尸体在两周前被发现 |
[04:33] | under nearly identical circumstances. | 尸体的情况几乎完全相同 |
[04:36] | Due to the stages of decomposition, | 因为腐烂严重 |
[04:38] | the coroner has not been able to determine | 所以验尸官没法确认 |
[04:40] | the time of death or the cause of death, | 死亡时间以及死因 |
[04:41] | but clearly, he suffered a lot of injuries here, | 但是很显然 他多处受伤 |
[04:44] | and what really stood out to everybody | 而两具尸体最大的特征在于 |
[04:47] | was that both victims had been completely castrated. | 两名受害者被完全去势 |
[04:52] | Castration is a removal of the testicles. | 去势是切除睾丸 |
[04:54] | It appears that– | 似乎 |
[04:55] | You know, I have misspoken. | 我知道 我措辞不当 |
[04:56] | I–they–I guess technically, then, | 我 他们 准确地说 |
[04:58] | they had been emasculated, the whole package– | 是被下体摘除了 整个下面都 |
[05:01] | Gone. | 没了 |
[05:02] | Ok. So torture and sexual mutilation. | 所以有折磨和性器破坏 |
[05:05] | And these men weren’t connected? | 这两个男人之间没有联系吗 |
[05:07] | I haven’t had a crack at them, | 我没有试过 |
[05:08] | but according to the police, | 但是根据警方的消息 |
[05:09] | there’s nothing that stands out. | 没有明显联系 |
[05:11] | Wyler was a fancy criminal lawyer. | 惠勒是个体面的刑事律师 |
[05:13] | Forester was never his client. | 弗里斯特并不是他的当事人 |
[05:14] | And he worked as some sort of roving DJ. | 他好像是什么流动DJ |
[05:16] | Was either one reported missing? | 有人报案他们失踪吗 |
[05:18] | Forester wasn’t. | 弗里斯特没有 |
[05:19] | Although he had no immediate family | 尽管他在这一带 |
[05:21] | in the area, Mrs. Wyler called police a week ago | 没有直系亲属 惠勒夫人一周前打给警方 |
[05:23] | when her husband didn’t come home. | 因为她的丈夫没有回家 |
[05:25] | But there were no signs of forced entry | 但他的办公室没有任何强行入室 |
[05:27] | or foul play in his office, | 或者异常的痕迹 |
[05:28] | Nor Forester’s condo. | 弗里斯特的公寓里也没有 |
[05:31] | There’s no blood at these scenes, either, | 现场也没有血迹 |
[05:32] | just the bodies. | 只有尸体 |
[05:33] | This unsub knows what he’s doing | 这个嫌犯手法熟练 |
[05:35] | and has someplace special to do it. | 而且还有个专门的地方来实施 |
[05:38] | Yeah, and then after he’s had his fun, | 对 他过瘾之后 |
[05:39] | he likes to show off his handiwork. | 还想炫耀自己的作品 |
[05:41] | I mean, clearly this guy’s trying to send some kind of message. | 这人显然想要传达某种信息 |
[05:43] | This reminds me of cartel violence– | 这让我想到了贩毒集团的犯罪 |
[05:45] | The brutality, the public staging. | 手段残忍 公开呈尸 |
[05:47] | You know, I come from Michigan, | 我是从密歇根人 |
[05:48] | not the motor city– Carson City– | 不是汽车城底特律 是卡森城 |
[05:51] | but my first job in law enforcement | 但我的第一份工作 |
[05:52] | was in Detroit. And so I’m looking at this | 是在底特律当差 所以我看到这个 |
[05:55] | and I can’t help but think that we should take a look | 我觉得我们应该注意一下 |
[05:57] | at the Chaldean Mafia. | 迦勒底黑帮 |
[06:00] | The call-the-who what? | 迦什么 |
[06:01] | The Chaldean Mafia is an Assyrian ethnic gang | 迦勒底黑帮是一个亚述族帮派 |
[06:03] | with a criminal network that historically | 他们的犯罪足迹 |
[06:04] | spans from Detroit, Michigan, | 从密歇根州的底特律 |
[06:06] | Southwest to San Diego, California. | 到加州的圣地亚哥 |
[06:08] | What Reid said. | 如他所言 |
[06:09] | But I thought the DEA’s Operation Shadowbox ended them. | 缉毒局的暗影匣行动不是把他们清除了吗 |
[06:12] | It did, but the problem is, | 的确 但问题在于 |
[06:13] | it also put some guys with a particular set of skills | 这同时也让一些具有特殊技能的人 |
[06:16] | on the free market. | 流入了市场 |
[06:18] | And yet this extreme expression of sexual brutality, | 但对性器如此极端的处理手法 |
[06:21] | this seems to go far beyond the type of punishment | 较之贩毒团伙执刑者所实施的惩罚 |
[06:23] | doled out by some narcotics gang’s enforcer. | 已经过火太多 |
[06:26] | Yeah, we may be looking for more of a pure psychopath here, | 这可能是一个纯粹的心理变态者 |
[06:29] | But I agree. This guy seems practiced, like a pro. | 但是我同意 嫌犯手法娴熟 很专业 |
[06:33] | Well, either way, this unsub is organized, | 无论如何 这个嫌犯有条理 |
[06:35] | skilled, and motivated. | 熟练且有其动机 |
[06:36] | But so are we. Wheels up in 20. | 但我们也一样 二十分钟后出发 |
[06:47] | Stop! | 住手 |
[06:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[06:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:54] | Tell me what it is you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[06:56] | I got money. | 我有钱 |
[06:58] | I swear on my kids, I’ll get you what you want, ok? | 我以孩子发誓 我什么都依你 行吗 |
[07:04] | No… | 不要 |
[07:05] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[07:41] | Blue Angel | 蓝色天使 |
[07:46] | Cruelty, like every other vice | 残忍 如任何罪恶一样 |
[07:48] | requires no motive outside of itself | 不需要其他动机 |
[07:51] | It only requires opportunity | 只需要一个机会 |
[07:53] | Geoge Eliot | 乔治·艾略特[英国小说家] |
[07:55] | The victimology on Curtis Wyler | 研究一下科蒂斯·惠勒的情况 |
[07:57] | does make it easier to see | 的确让人怀疑 |
[07:58] | where he might have pissed off a drug gang. | 他可能惹怒了贩毒组织 |
[08:01] | Yeah. While he was a well-paid criminal defense attorney, | 尽管作为刑事辩护律师他收入颇丰 |
[08:04] | his winning percentage for clients accused | 但他接手的各类贩毒相关案件 |
[08:05] | of a wide variety of drug related crimes was, | 其胜诉率都 |
[08:08] | ugh, not so good. | 不是很高 |
[08:09] | Though none of those convicted clients | 但那些被定罪的委托人 |
[08:10] | appear to have any obvious connection | 与迦勒底黑帮 |
[08:12] | with the Chaldean Mafia. | 都没有明显关联 |
[08:13] | And comparing Wyler’s victimology to Forester, | 比较惠勒和弗里斯特 |
[08:16] | well, there’s a lot more contrast than comparison. | 迥异远多于近似 |
[08:20] | Well, darrel forester moved to Detroit 3 years ago | 三年前达雷尔·弗里斯特搬到底特律 |
[08:23] | and became a big DJ on the local music scene, | 成为在当地音乐圈的著名DJ |
[08:25] | and by all accounts is a model citizen. | 据说是一个模范市民 |
[08:27] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[08:28] | I may have found some cyber skeletons | 我可能在重重迷雾里 |
[08:31] | in their cloud closets. | 找到了一些线索 |
[08:32] | Check out these bank records. | 看看这些银行记录 |
[08:34] | Over the last year or so, both Wyler and Forester | 在过去的一年多时间里 惠勒和弗里斯特 |
[08:37] | have made some high-dollar cash withdrawals | 都有不少高额的现金提款记录 |
[08:40] | on a semi-regular weekly basis. | 差不多每周一次 |
[08:42] | They range in amounts from $5,000 to $9,999. | 金额从五千到9999美元不等 |
[08:46] | Because Wyler and Forester probably knew | 因为他们很可能知道 |
[08:48] | that $10,000 cash transactions | 超过一万美金的现金业务 |
[08:50] | automatically trigger their banks to file | 银行会向金融犯罪执法网络 |
[08:51] | currency transaction reports | 自动上传他们的 |
[08:52] | on the financial crimes enforcement network. | 货币交易报告 |
[08:54] | So the question is, what exactly | 所以问题在于 这两个人 |
[08:56] | Were these two men paying for? | 都把钱花在哪里了 |
[08:58] | Matt, do you know an Adrian Scott? | 马特 你认识艾德里安·斯科特吗 |
[09:00] | Uh, yeah. We were rookies together. Why? | 是啊 我们一起入伍的 怎么了 |
[09:02] | Well, he’s made captain now. | 他现在是警监了 |
[09:04] | He’s also our local taskforce leader. | 也是当地特别行动组的组长 |
[09:06] | So since you know the lay of the land, | 因为你熟门熟路 |
[09:07] | I’d like you and Reid to come downtown with me. | 安排你和里德跟我去市里 |
[09:09] | JJ, luke, drive out to the crime scene, | 小洁 卢克 你们去犯罪现场 |
[09:12] | see if there’s anything that’s been overlooked. | 看看有没有遗漏的线索 |
[09:14] | Dave, Tara, you’ll go to the coroner’s office. | 戴夫 塔拉 你们去找验尸官 |
[09:16] | Hopefully by now they’ve been able to nail down | 如果还没确定死因 |
[09:18] | a window for time of death, if not cause of death for our victims. | 希望他们至少已经确定死亡时间 |
[09:36] | SSA Matt Simmons. | 特别督查探员 马特·西蒙斯 |
[09:40] | Ah, it’s good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[09:41] | It’s been way too long. | 太久没见了 |
[09:43] | Wish it were under better circumstances. | 真希望不是因为这种事 |
[09:45] | This is Unit Chief Emily Prentiss. | 这是组长艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[09:47] | And DR. Spencer Reid. | 以及斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[09:49] | Captain Scott, the BAU is here to help you in any way we can. | 斯科特警长 行为分析组会竭尽全力相助 |
[09:52] | Well, that’s good. Because this case | 那就好 因为这个案子 |
[09:54] | just got a whole lot more twisted. | 变得更扭曲了 |
[10:04] | Ok. Stop that for a second. | 好了 稍微停一下 |
[10:08] | Man, oh, man. I thought it was rough the first time around. | 天啊 我以为只有第一遍看会觉得难受 |
[10:11] | Sick bastard made a snuff film. | 那变态混蛋制作了虐杀影片 |
[10:13] | As you’ll see, he poses Mr. Wyler | 如你们所见 他把惠勒先生 |
[10:15] | in quite a few degrading positions. | 摆出各种侮辱性姿势 |
[10:17] | All the while, he deliberately starts and stops the recording | 整个过程中他有意不断暂停再继续 |
[10:19] | so as to not appear on camera himself. | 以免自己暴露在镜头前 |
[10:21] | But he saves the best for last. | 他把好戏留在了最后 |
[10:23] | After he castrates them, | 他将被害人去势以后 |
[10:24] | he just lets Wyler bleed out | 就任惠勒流血而死 |
[10:26] | in real time. | 每分每秒都有记录 |
[10:27] | Tape ends at 42 minutes and 15 seconds | 录影带在42分15秒停止 |
[10:30] | where you see Wyler lose consciousness and die. | 你可以看到惠勒失去意识并最终死去 |
[10:32] | Was this sent directly to you? | 是直接送到你这里的吗 |
[10:34] | No. | 不是 |
[10:38] | It was sent like this. | 送来时是这样的 |
[10:39] | Clean. No fingerprints, no DNA. | 很干净 没有指纹和DNA |
[10:42] | All on the little micro-cassette | 都在这个微型卡带上 |
[10:44] | That I haven’t seen in like 20 years. | 我有二十年没见过这玩意了 |
[10:47] | There were two tapes, actually, | 实际上有两盘录像带 |
[10:48] | Both hand-delivered, one to Wyler’s home, | 都是亲手送达 一卷送到惠勒家 |
[10:50] | the other to Forester’s condo. | 另一卷送到弗里斯特的公寓 |
[10:52] | And Mrs.Wyler gave you this one? | 这是惠勒太太给你的吗 |
[10:54] | Thank god she couldn’t play it. | 所幸她没法播放 |
[10:55] | It looks like pure sexual sadism, | 似乎是纯粹的性虐 |
[10:57] | but in this case, the unsub | 但是在这个案子上 犯罪嫌疑人 |
[10:58] | not only inflicted physical pain on the victim, | 不仅对被害者实施肉体虐待 |
[11:01] | but he intended to exact a secondary | 他同时还想通过录像带 |
[11:02] | psychological sadism on others by sending them the tape. | 对他人造成精神上的二次虐待 |
[11:05] | Except why would he use media | 但他为什么要用这种 |
[11:06] | that nobody has anymore? | 已经没人使用的媒介 |
[11:07] | It could suggest some sort of degree of technical expertise | 这可能说明他有技术专长 |
[11:09] | or maybe even a complete lack thereof. | 也可能是缺乏 |
[11:11] | It is, however, An effective forensic countermeasure | 不过这的确是一种有效的反侦查手段 |
[11:13] | in that it avoids the technical markings | 可以避免留下数字媒体 |
[11:15] | inherent to digital media. | 所固有的技术痕迹 |
[11:17] | We should talk to Mrs.Wyler. | 我们应该找惠勒太太谈一谈 |
[11:18] | Absolutely. She’s here. | 没问题 她就在这 |
[11:21] | She insisted on waiting in my office. | 她坚持在我的办公室等候 |
[11:23] | Spence, I’d like you to stay here | 斯宾塞 你和罗伊斯警官在这儿 |
[11:24] | with Officer Royce. See if you can find out | 看看能不能查出 |
[11:26] | what that building is and more importantly, | 那是什么建筑 更重要的是 |
[11:28] | where it is. | 其位置 |
[11:33] | Mrs. Wyler, do you happen to recognize this man? | 惠勒太太 你认识这个人吗 |
[11:37] | No. Should I? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[11:39] | His name is Darrel Forester. | 他是达雷尔·弗里斯特 |
[11:41] | He wasn’t a client of your husband’s. | 不是你丈夫的委托人 |
[11:42] | We thought maybe you knew him socially. | 我们想着也许你认识他 |
[11:45] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[11:46] | At least he never mentioned him to me. | 我丈夫从没和我提起过他 |
[11:49] | Would you take a look at these bank records? | 你能看看这些银行记录吗 |
[11:51] | I’ve highlighted a series of cash withdrawals | 我把你丈夫去年的几项现金提取记录 |
[11:54] | your husband made over the past year. | 高亮标注了出来 |
[11:56] | Do you know why he would make | 你知道他为什么要做 |
[11:57] | those particular transactions? | 那几项交易吗 |
[12:03] | Curtis handled all of our finances. | 财务都是交给科蒂斯打理 |
[12:06] | So you didn’t know about these? | 所以你是不知道有这几项交易 |
[12:09] | Why should I? | 该知道吗 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. All– | 抱歉 这些 |
[12:13] | May I use the ladies’ room? | 我能去趟洗手间吗 |
[12:14] | Yes, of course. It’s down the hall on the left. | 当然 沿大厅走 左手边 |
[12:21] | You think she suspected her husband had somebody on the side? | 她是怀疑丈夫外面有情人吗 |
[12:25] | I think she made a conscious decision to look the other way. | 我认为她很清楚 但视若无睹 |
[12:28] | But given the amounts and frequency of withdrawals, | 但从提款的金额和频率来看 |
[12:31] | I’m not so sure we’re looking at an ongoing affair here | 我不太确定是确立了关系的外遇 |
[12:34] | so much of some sort of pay-to-play. | 更像是某种收费服务 |
[12:37] | Mm. An online escort service could definitely | 不明嫌犯很可能是通过三陪服务网站 |
[12:40] | be the way the unsub found both Wyler and Forester. | 找到的惠勒和弗里斯特 |
[12:43] | Hail to my chief. What’s up? | 向首领致敬 什么事 |
[12:44] | Garcia, get ready on your end. | 加西亚 做好准备 |
[12:46] | We’re going to be sending you links | 我们会给你发送 |
[12:47] | to personal computers. | 发送个人电脑的链接 |
[12:48] | We suspect both Wyler and Forester | 我们怀疑惠勒和弗里斯特 |
[12:51] | were keeping their appetite for prostitutes on the down low. | 私下里都热衷于招妓 |
[12:53] | Oh, that is a debaucherous diet. | 真是够放荡的 |
[12:56] | Ok, you send me what you have | 发给我链接 |
[12:57] | and I will decipher how these dudes | 我会破译出这些家伙 |
[12:58] | arranged their naughty dates. | 是如何找到小情人的 |
[13:01] | So you walk through these crime scenes | 我们走了一遍犯罪现场 |
[13:03] | and you realize the unsub needs time | 认为不明嫌犯需要时间 |
[13:06] | to set this crazy stage. So he’s obviously | 搭置现场 很显然 |
[13:08] | comfortable in these spaces. | 他在这些地方感到很自在 |
[13:10] | It’s difficult to imagine that these two men | 这两个人应该不是他的头两位被害者 |
[13:12] | are his first kills. I mean, there’s definitely | 这些都表现出 |
[13:14] | a level of confidence and expertise being demonstrated. | 不明嫌犯极其自信专业 |
[13:17] | And yet we found nothing in VICAP. | 在暴力犯罪数据库上没找到类似案件 |
[13:19] | Yeah, we should do a geo profile | 我们应该对附近潜在的弃尸地点 |
[13:20] | of potential dump sites in the area. | 进行地理侧写 |
[13:23] | Garcia, what did you find? | 加西亚 发现什么了 |
[13:24] | I come bearing a curious love connection | 我发现两个被害者的艳遇对象 |
[13:26] | between our two victims, | 有奇妙重合 |
[13:27] | and she calls herself Dasha. | 她自称是达莎 |
[13:30] | Following along in your hymnals, | 看你们的平板电脑 |
[13:32] | you’ll see that both Wyler and Forester | 惠勒和弗里斯特都被这个 |
[13:34] | were quite smitten with this comely lass, | 十分标致的小妞迷得神魂颠倒 |
[13:36] | so much so that they archived their very romantic emails, | 他们把收发的浪漫邮件都存了档 |
[13:39] | and therefore, I was able to use those | 我借此查出 |
[13:42] | to trace each gentleman’s meet cute | 他们得以认识达莎的门路 |
[13:44] | with Dasha to the website | 一家名为蓝色塞壬的 |
[13:46] | of the Blue Siren international social club, | 国际社交俱乐部的网站 |
[13:49] | where members are encouraged to cultivate | 会员们可以进行 |
[13:52] | mutually beneficial and satisfying social arrangements. | 相互受益 彼此满足的社交活动 |
[13:56] | Where sugar daddies meet sugar babies. | 就是小妞傍大款的地方 |
[13:58] | Hookers and Johns by any other name. | 也可以说是妓女和嫖客 |
[14:00] | It looks as if Blue Siren | 蓝色塞壬的运作模式 |
[14:02] | works almost like pretty much every dating site. | 似乎和普通交友网站别无二致 |
[14:05] | Members can sign up and then hook up from all over the country. | 会员注册后可以在全国范围内招妓 |
[14:07] | Yeah, but they don’t like to enroll using their real names. | 但他们并没有用真实姓名登记 |
[14:11] | I mean, Dasha? | 达莎这种名字 |
[14:12] | Clearly that is a nom de plume, | 这显然是化名 |
[14:14] | but her real name is in the veiled hands of the Blue Siren. | 但蓝色塞壬幕后的人肯定知道她的真实姓名 |
[14:16] | Strange, though. Our profile begins | 有些奇怪 我们的侧写一开始定位在 |
[14:18] | with a male sexual sadist hunting victims | 通过三陪服务寻找被害者的 |
[14:21] | through escort services. | 男性性虐狂 |
[14:24] | Except when you read these emails, I mean, | 但看这些邮件 |
[14:27] | you know that these guys met and hung out | 这些人是和见到了 |
[14:29] | with the one they were expecting. | 他们想见的人 |
[14:31] | Uh, true, and I know we don’t have a reliable timeline | 没错 而且尽管尚未确定两次案件的 |
[14:33] | for either of these crimes, | 可靠时间线 |
[14:34] | but from what I can tell, | 但在我看来 |
[14:37] | Dasha was the last person | 他们两人生前见到的 |
[14:38] | to see both of these men alive. | 最后一个人都应该是达莎 |
[14:41] | Garcia, tell me you have a terrestrial address | 加西亚 你一定查到了蓝色塞壬的 |
[14:42] | for Blue Siren. | 实际地址 |
[14:44] | You betcha. Sending it now. | 当然 发过去了 |
[14:45] | 蓝色塞壬国际 布莱恩森大街14702 密歇根州底特律 48244 | |
[14:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | Where–where am I? | 我 我在哪 |
[15:03] | What… | 怎 |
[15:05] | What–what’s going on? | 怎 怎么回事 |
[15:08] | You’re gonna die here tonight. | 你今晚将死在这儿 |
[15:11] | It’s gonna take a lot of time. | 会耗费很长时间 |
[15:15] | And it will be incredibly painful. | 你会非常痛苦 |
[15:19] | But before I get too distracted, | 但趁着我现在还能集中精力说话 |
[15:22] | you need to know there’s a purpose | 你要知道人生中的每件事 |
[15:24] | to everything in this life. | 都有它特定的目的 |
[15:27] | The fact is… | 事实上 |
[15:29] | This is mine. | 这就是我的目的 |
[15:42] | Uh, this is a college sorority house. | 这可是女大学生联谊会的房子 |
[15:45] | You sure we’re at the right place? | 你确定是这里 |
[15:46] | According to Garcia, this is the address | 根据加西亚发过来的地址 |
[15:48] | for whoever’s running the website | 管理蓝色塞壬 |
[15:49] | for the Blue Siren International social club. | 国际社交俱乐部网站的人就住在这里 |
[15:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:03] | I’m Jennifer Jareau. | 我是洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[16:04] | This is Luke Alvez. We’re with the FBI. | 他是卢克·埃尔维斯 我们是联调局的 |
[16:07] | Oh, look, just stop. We have been through | 还有完没完了 |
[16:10] | all of this with you guys already. | 我们已经和你们的人说过了 |
[16:12] | Becca and I are not cyber pimps. | 贝卡和我不是什么网上皮条客 |
[16:14] | Blue siren is not an escort service. | 蓝色塞壬不是三陪服务网站 |
[16:17] | Gianna, please. They’re the feds. | 吉安娜 冷静点 他们是联调局的人 |
[16:19] | I don’t care who the hell they are. | 我才不管他们是谁呢 |
[16:21] | This is, like, total harassment. | 你们这是骚扰 |
[16:23] | Now you two need to step back | 你们赶紧回去 |
[16:25] | and talk to our lawyer. | 和我们的律师说去 |
[16:27] | We are more than willing to talk to your attorney. | 我们很愿意和你们的律师谈 |
[16:29] | But you need to understand that we’re not here | 但你要明白我们来这儿不是为了 |
[16:31] | to talk about the legality of Blue Siren. | 蓝色塞壬合法性的问题 |
[16:34] | We’re here because two of your club members, | 我们来这是因为你们俱乐部的两名会员 |
[16:36] | Curtis Wyler and Darrel Forester, | 科蒂斯·惠勒和达雷尔·弗里斯特 |
[16:39] | they’ve become victims in a series of homicides. | 他们是一桩连环谋杀案的被害人 |
[16:42] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:46] | So what? You think that we’re killers? | 那又怎样 你觉得我们是凶手吗 |
[16:48] | No. Mr. Wyler and Mr. Forester | 不 惠勒先生和弗里斯特先生 |
[16:51] | appear to have developed personal relationships | 似乎和俱乐部同一名会员 |
[16:54] | with the same… club member. | 发展出了私人关系 |
[16:56] | Her screen name was Dasha. | 她的用户名叫达莎 |
[16:58] | We need to know Dasha’s real name | 我们需要知道达莎的真名 |
[16:59] | and any other personal information | 以及你们可能掌握的 |
[17:01] | you may have collected. | 其他个人信息 |
[17:02] | Dasha doesn’t work for– | 达莎没有工作在… |
[17:05] | I mean, she’s no longer a member of the club. | 她不再是俱乐部成员了 |
[17:08] | This is so messed up. We’ve got privacy issues to consider. | 这真是一团糟 我们要考虑隐私问题 |
[17:10] | Well, you won’t have any privacy issues | 一旦大家都发现 |
[17:12] | once everybody finds out that being a member | 成为蓝色塞壬的会员会导致被杀 |
[17:14] | of blue siren gets you killed. | 你们就再也不用担心隐私问题了 |
[17:24] | Ok. Dasha’s real name is Kimberly Desmond. | 好吧 达莎的真名叫金伯利·戴斯蒙德 |
[17:28] | And like Becca said, she dropped out like a month ago. | 和贝卡说的一样 她一个月前退出了 |
[17:30] | So I’m not sure if the personal info we have | 所以我不确定我们掌握的个人资料 |
[17:32] | is current or not. | 是不是最新的 |
[17:34] | Well, we’ll take what you got. Thanks. | 提供你掌握的资料就行 谢谢 |
[17:43] | You see that exposed metal panel? | 看到暴露的金属镶板了吗 |
[17:45] | It’s welded and there are rivets. | 它是焊接的 那里还有铆钉 |
[17:47] | Yeah, it looks maybe like a freight container? | 是的 看上去有点像个货物集装箱 |
[17:48] | That’s what I thought at first, | 我一开始也这么想 |
[17:50] | but Dr. Reid and I compared the image | 但里德博士和我将这张图 |
[17:52] | to other large storage containers and we found this. | 和其他大型储藏箱比较后发现了这个 |
[17:54] | A cargo container manufactured by Wizmett Freight Limited. | 由威兹蒙特货运有限公司生产的货运集装箱 |
[17:57] | We followed up with Wizmett and they’re sending over | 我们联系了威兹蒙特公司 他们发来了 |
[17:59] | a list of buyers and sellers in and around | 一张进出底特律港口的 |
[18:00] | the port of Detroit. | 买家和卖家的清单 |
[18:02] | There’s a report of another victim, | 又发现了一名被害人 |
[18:04] | but he wasn’t staged downtown. | 但他没有被抛尸在市区 |
[18:05] | The body was left hanging in the garage | 尸体被吊在东区帕默公园附近 |
[18:07] | of an abandoned building located on the eastside | 一栋废弃建筑的 |
[18:09] | near Palmer Park. | 车库内 |
[18:10] | Dave, Tara, go with Captain Scott to the scene. | 戴夫 塔拉 你们和斯科特队长去现场 |
[18:12] | Matt, you and I need to follow up | 马特 我们需要去金伯利·戴斯蒙德的住址 |
[18:13] | on an address for Kimberly Desmond. | 了解一下情况 |
[18:18] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[18:19] | Kimberly Desmond? | 金伯利·戴斯蒙德吗 |
[18:21] | Yes. And you are? | 对 你是 |
[18:23] | Emily Prentiss, Matt Simmons, FBI. | 艾米莉·潘提斯和马特·西蒙斯 联调局 |
[18:25] | May we come inside and speak with you? | 我们能进去和你谈谈吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:33] | Curtis and Darrel were murdered? | 科蒂斯和达雷尔被杀了 |
[18:35] | Yes. And as far as we know now, | 是的 而且据我们目前掌握的情况 |
[18:37] | you’re the only link between these men. | 你是这两人间唯一的联系 |
[18:39] | You may also have been the last one to see them alive. | 你也可能是最后一个见到他们活着的人 |
[18:42] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[18:44] | Ms. Desmond, how many men did you cultivate relationships with | 戴斯蒙德女士 你还是蓝色塞壬会员的时候 |
[18:47] | while you were a member of Blue Siren? | 你和多少人发展了关系 |
[18:49] | I didn’t sleep with all of them. | 我没有和他们所有人睡觉 |
[18:51] | I didn’t mean to imply– | 我不是那个意思 |
[18:51] | And they were honest relationships. | 而且双方都很坦率 |
[18:53] | More honest than marriage, I’d say, | 至少比夫妻关系坦率 |
[18:56] | Because you had to be crystal clear about your expectations. | 因为要完全坦言你的期望 |
[18:59] | Could you tell us the reason | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[18:59] | why you chose to leave Blue Siren? | 你选择离开蓝色塞壬的原因 |
[19:01] | To start my own personal site. | 创办我自己的网站 |
[19:03] | So you’ve never felt threatened | 所以你从来没有受到过 |
[19:04] | by anyone you’d met through the club? | 你在俱乐部里遇见的人的恐吓吗 |
[19:07] | No. Never. | 不 从来没有 |
[19:10] | Look, you honestly believe there’s some psycho out there | 听着 你真的认为外面有某个变态 |
[19:13] | stalking me and killing the men I spend time with? | 在跟踪我 再杀了跟我接触的那些男人吗 |
[19:16] | Excuse me. We have another victim. | 见谅 我们又发现了一名被害人 |
[19:18] | Do you know a Phillip Sullivan? | 你认识一位j叫菲利普·沙利文的吗 |
[19:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我认识 |
[19:25] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:27] | You don’t think this guy is gonna try and come after me, | 这个人不会找上我吧 |
[19:29] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[19:29] | For your safety, I’m going to arrange a protective detail. | 为了你的安全考虑 我会安排保护人员 |
[19:32] | It’ll be here 24/7 until we apprehend this man. | 我们逮捕这个人之前都有人员全天候待命 |
[19:36] | What if you can’t catch him? | 如果你们抓不住他呢 |
[19:39] | We’ll catch him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[19:46] | Another tape was recovered outside Phillip Sullivan’s townhouse. | 在菲利普·沙利文家外发现一卷录像带 |
[19:49] | Forensics is working on it now, | 取证组正在处理 |
[19:50] | but if this unsub sticks to pattern, | 但如果这名嫌犯遵循模式 |
[19:52] | it’s gonna be clean like the others. | 它会和其他录像带一样干净 |
[19:54] | It still might help Reid find our unsub’s cargo container. | 但仍然有可能帮助里德找到嫌犯的集装箱 |
[19:57] | Probably more help than this list Kimberly Desmond gave us | 应该比金伯利·戴斯蒙德给我们的那张 |
[20:00] | of her club members and ex-boyfriends. | 她的俱乐部会员及前男友的名单更有帮助 |
[20:02] | Garcia hasn’t finished running all the names yet. | 加西亚还没有查完所有名字 |
[20:05] | I know. And it makes more sense | 我知道 但更有可能的情况是 |
[20:07] | that a jealous, obsessed lover | 犯案者是一位 |
[20:09] | would be behind all this. | 嫉妒心和占有欲都极强的爱慕者 |
[20:10] | Ok, but the profile says | 对 但侧写显示 |
[20:11] | the unsub has committed crimes like this before. | 嫌犯之前也犯下过类似犯罪 |
[20:13] | He’s confident from experience, | 他的自信来源于经验 |
[20:15] | so obviously he’s good enough to have not been caught | 所以第一次犯案时没被抓 |
[20:18] | the first time around. | 说明他已有足够经验 |
[20:20] | Exactly. And that takes practice, time. | 没错 而这需要多次实践 长时间积累 |
[20:23] | And from what we know from Kimberly, | 据我们从金伯利那里了解到的情况 |
[20:24] | these men were highly successful urban professionals. | 她的客户都是非常成功的城市职业人士 |
[20:28] | Time is money. So what we have here | 时间即钱 所以这张表上的 |
[20:30] | is a list of potential victims, | 都只是潜在被害人 |
[20:32] | not possible unsubs. | 而不是可疑嫌犯 |
[20:34] | Plus, Kimberly’s list of men isn’t– it’s incomplete. | 并且 金伯利这张表还不够全面 |
[20:36] | I mean, what about her father or a brother? | 她的父亲或是兄弟呢 |
[20:39] | Yeah, there could be some bad blood in Kimberly’s family. | 对 金伯利家族可能有积怨 |
[20:42] | We need to find out who they are | 我们要查清楚他们是谁 |
[20:43] | and what they’ve been up to. | 他们都干了什么 |
[20:45] | You sure you don’t want someone else | 你确定你不需要别人 |
[20:47] | to take this nightwatch? | 来值这趟夜班吗 |
[20:48] | No. I’m good, man. Thank you. | 不用了 我能行 谢谢 |
[20:50] | You call for backup if and when you need it. | 有需要就叫增援 |
[21:01] | Well, this is an unexpected surprise. | 这真是意外惊喜 |
[21:04] | That’s a benefit of working stateside now. | 这就是现在在国内工作的好处 |
[21:06] | Mm. You on your way home? | 你在回家路上了吗 |
[21:08] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[21:09] | We’re still working the case, | 我们还在查案 |
[21:11] | and, uh, tonight I’m playing bodyguard, | 今晚我当保镖 |
[21:15] | Uh, protective detail. | 保护人员 |
[21:16] | Well, I wish you were the someone | 我希望你今晚 |
[21:19] | watching over me tonight. | 是来陪着我 |
[21:24] | Hey, listen, can I call you back? | 我能再打给你吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah. Is everything ok? | 好的 一切都好吗 |
[21:28] | Everything’s fine. I love you. | 一切都好 我爱你 |
[21:30] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:36] | Is that your wife? | 你妻子吗 |
[21:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:42] | Can I get you a drink? | 要来一杯吗 |
[21:47] | I’m–I’m on duty. | 我正在…执行公务 |
[21:52] | I know men like you. | 我知道你们这种男人 |
[21:55] | Married. Kids? | 已婚 有孩子吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:00] | They have it all. | 什么都有了 |
[22:03] | Except for that one little slice of forbidden fruit. | 只是没尝过禁果的滋味 |
[22:07] | Tasting it makes them feel alive. | 让人真正感觉自己是活着的 |
[22:13] | How does that make you feel? | 那你是什么感觉 |
[22:17] | Like the one in control. | 掌控一切 |
[22:22] | One’s need to control is often a way | 如果一个人想要掌控感 |
[22:23] | to keep from feeling abandoned. | 通常是为了避免遗弃感 |
[22:28] | Well, you won’t leave me, will you? | 你可不会离开人家 是吧 |
[22:31] | Not tonight, anyway. | 起码今晚不会 |
[22:33] | It’s your job. | 职责所在 |
[22:43] | Truth is, I hate sleeping alone. | 其实 我不喜欢一个人睡 |
[22:51] | Good night, ma’am. | 晚安 女士 |
[22:55] | Say hello to your wife for me. | 代我向你妻子问好 |
[23:03] | Mrs. Desmond, thank you for taking the time to talk to us. | 戴斯蒙德太太 感谢您拨冗会见 |
[23:07] | So I bet you look at me and think, | 我猜你们看着我 肯定心里想的是 |
[23:09] | there’s the mother of the year, | 这真是最佳母亲啊 |
[23:10] | let her baby grow up to be a hooker. | 任由自己的孩子去卖身 |
[23:12] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[23:13] | Look, I’m a mom. I get it. | 我也有孩子 我明白 |
[23:16] | But Kimberly’s an adult. | 但金伯利是成年人 |
[23:18] | She is responsible for her own choices. | 该由她为自己的选择负责 |
[23:21] | I wish I could actually accept that. | 我倒希望自己真能这么想 |
[23:24] | But that lifestyle, it’s too dangerous. | 但那种生活方式 实在危险 |
[23:28] | Is her father still in her life? | 她跟父亲还有联系吗 |
[23:30] | No. | 没有 |
[23:31] | My husband Conrad died of cancer when she was 5 years old. | 我丈夫康拉德在她五岁时就患癌症去世了 |
[23:35] | Does she have any siblings? | 她还有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[23:37] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[23:39] | We’d just like to be able to make sure | 我们只是想确认 |
[23:41] | everyone in your family’s safe. | 你们家的人都安全 |
[23:44] | So, you don’t have any other extended family in the area? | 那么 附近还有其他近亲吗 |
[23:49] | Honestly, my Kimberly is all I have in the world now. | 金伯利真的是我在世上唯一的亲人 |
[23:52] | We’re going to do everything we can | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[23:53] | to make sure that she’s safe and sound. | 保护她平安 |
[23:59] | Cool hand Luke, what you need? | 古惑卢克 什么事 |
[24:01] | Wow, I like the way that sounds, Garcia. | 我喜欢这个说法 加西亚 |
[24:04] | You feeling ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:06] | I am naturally magnanimous in word and deed, | 我在措辞和办事上 都是慷慨大量的 |
[24:09] | and when it comes your way, bask in it. | 所以如果对你胃口就好好享受吧 |
[24:11] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[24:12] | Listen, JJ and I, we need to run background checks | 听着 小洁和我需要你帮忙 |
[24:15] | on all the male members of the Desmond family. | 对戴斯蒙德家族的男性成员做背景核查 |
[24:17] | We were told that they’re deceased, | 据说他们都已去世 |
[24:19] | but we need verification. | 但需要核实 |
[24:20] | So cyber grave-digging, look for zombies. Got you. | 网络挖坟 僵尸搜寻 明白 |
[24:23] | You can start by double-checking | 可以从康拉德·戴斯蒙德 |
[24:25] | a death certificate for Conrad Desmond | 1999年的死亡证明开始 |
[24:27] | sometime in ’99. | 做确认 |
[24:28] | I am the genie in genealogy. | 我可是家谱精灵 |
[24:29] | Just rub my lamp. | 只需擦擦神灯[揉揉鸡鸡] |
[24:31] | That came out wrong. Goodbye. | 我说错了 拜拜 |
[24:37] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[24:40] | I found an anomaly in the audio | 我发现音频有异响 |
[24:41] | and Cenisa was able to isolate it. | 辛妮萨提取出来了 |
[24:48] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[24:50] | If I hadn’t loved loud music in my youth. | 我年轻时候听音乐总是很大声 没听到 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I hear something there. | 嗯 我听到有 |
[24:54] | I have one other filtering program | 我还有一个滤音程序 |
[24:55] | that might clarify the sound more. | 或许能调得更清楚 |
[25:02] | Hold on. I hear that. | 等等 这个我听到了 |
[25:04] | Play it again. | 再放一次 |
[25:10] | So you guys hear how it builds and then dissipates? | 听这个声音先形成后消散 |
[25:12] | It’s a Doppler effect, like the source of the sound is moving. | 多普勒效应 声源先靠近后远离 |
[25:15] | Is it an engine? | 是发动机吗 |
[25:16] | Could it be a vehicle moving back and forth? | 会不会是来往车辆 |
[25:18] | You know what it sounds like? | 听起来像什么呢 |
[25:18] | It sounds like a small aircraft passing overhead, | 像是头上飞过一架小型飞机 |
[25:21] | except it’s close to the ground | 只是离地面很近 |
[25:22] | like it’s taking off or landing. | 像是要起飞或着陆 |
[25:27] | Ok, I’ve got at least half a dozen | 在底特律市区 |
[25:28] | small public airports within a 100-mile radius | 方圆160公里内找到至少六处 |
[25:30] | of downtown Detroit. | 小型公用机场 |
[25:32] | We need to narrow the geo profile. | 我们要缩小地理范围 |
[25:32] | We know the unsub needs isolation, | 已知不明嫌犯需要与外界隔绝 |
[25:34] | So it looks like Proud Lake, | 所以普劳德湖 |
[25:35] | Louden Municipal, and Henry Fielder | 劳登市以及亨利·费尔德 |
[25:38] | are all surrounded by the type of wilderness | 这三处机场周围环境 |
[25:39] | needed to conceal a cargo container. | 都适合藏匿集装箱 |
[25:41] | Ok, I’ll call Captain Scott. We’ll divide and conquer. | 我这就联系斯科特警监 咱们分头行动 |
[26:56] | Our unsub chose this place wisely. | 嫌犯这地方选的好 |
[27:00] | It’s remote, difficult to navigate, | 偏远 难行 |
[27:02] | and he could probably see and hear | 而且高速上有人来 |
[27:03] | anyone approach from the highway. | 他大概也能看到听到 |
[27:08] | Look at this. It’s a symbol for the Chaldean mafia. | 看这个 是迦勒底黑帮的标志 |
[27:13] | It looks like Matt’s instinct was right from the beginning. | 看来一开始马特的直觉就是对的 |
[27:15] | Our unsub was an enforcer. | 嫌犯是一个执刑者 |
[27:17] | Which means he’ll profile like Richard Kuklinski, | 那么他的表现应该是像人称冰人的 |
[27:19] | the iceman, a born serial killer | 理查德·库克林斯基 天生连环杀手 |
[27:21] | who was hired to be a mafia hitman. | 他是黑帮的雇佣杀手 |
[27:22] | Our unsub was a born sadist, | 嫌犯是天生的施虐狂 |
[27:24] | so he’s perfect to act as gang muscle. | 所以表现得完全是帮派杀手那样 |
[27:27] | After Operation Shadowbox, he probably | 暗影匣行动后 他很可能 |
[27:29] | flew under the radar because he got locked up somewhere. | 因为被关而销声匿迹 |
[27:31] | Just not for his most brutal crimes. | 只不过被关不是由于那些残忍罪行 |
[27:36] | We found something around back. | 在后边有发现 |
[27:58] | Victim was shot in the back of the head. | 头后部中枪而死 |
[28:00] | This isn’t a male victim, either. | 死者并非男性 |
[28:04] | Look at the temporal line. It’s less pronounced. | 注意这条颞线 不算明显 |
[28:07] | Supraorbital ridge is sharp. | 眉骨锐利 |
[28:08] | The skull’s definitely female, | 头骨绝对属于女性 |
[28:10] | and it’s been out here for a long time. | 而且已经在此埋了多年 |
[28:11] | Well, why would he have completely changed his M.O. | 他为什么会彻底转变作案手法 |
[28:13] | and victim type, | 改换下手对象类型 |
[28:15] | unless there’s something special about this particular woman? | 除非这个女人有什么特别之处 |
[28:20] | I’d say that’s exactly what it is. | 要我看 正是如此 |
[28:25] | We’re gonna need to get an expedited DNA identification. | 我们得做一个加急DNA鉴定 |
[28:29] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I found something strange, | 我发现了怪事 |
[28:31] | meaning I was looking for something | 也就是说 我本来想找东西 |
[28:32] | and I found nothing, which is strange. | 但一无所获 真是怪哉 |
[28:34] | I was digging through the Desmond family history, | 我先是梳理戴斯蒙德家族史 |
[28:36] | and, oh, you are right. The men in that family | 你说的没错 该家族的男性 |
[28:38] | have an unfortunate habit of dying young, | 都不幸惯于英年早逝 |
[28:41] | So they’re all gone. | 所以他们都死了 |
[28:42] | Wait. Kimberly has no male relatives? | 等等 金伯利没有男性亲属吗 |
[28:44] | It… Not on the father’s side, anyway. | 反正父亲那边是没有 |
[28:45] | But on the mother’s side, | 但是在她母亲这边 |
[28:47] | Uh, I found the absence of something, | 我发现有资料缺失 |
[28:49] | and that something is Kimberly Desmond’s birth certificate. | 即金伯利·戴斯蒙德的出生证明 |
[28:53] | Well, she could have been born at home | 可能她在家里出生 |
[28:54] | and the paperwork not properly filed. | 所以文件没能规范签发 |
[28:56] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, too, | 对 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[28:59] | and I’m checking into that, | 于是我查了查 |
[29:00] | however, I also found something hinky | 我又发现了值得注意的事 |
[29:02] | about Kimberly’s mom, Janel. | 是关于金伯利的母亲 雅奈尔的 |
[29:05] | On her marriage certificate, | 她的结婚证书上 |
[29:06] | she lists her maiden name as Benjamin. | 登记的本姓为本杰明 |
[29:09] | But I think she lied, | 但我觉得她撒了谎 |
[29:10] | because I can’t find any additional records | 因为我找不到任何 |
[29:13] | of a Janel Benjamin anyplace anywhere. | 名为雅奈尔·本杰明的人的其它信息 |
[29:15] | So, I think that Janel whoever | 所以 不管那个雅奈尔姓什么 |
[29:18] | might have some ‘splaining to do. | 都需要解释一下了 |
[29:20] | Yes, she does. I’m gonna have Matt swap out on guard duty | 没错 我准备把马特调出保镖任务 |
[29:23] | and have him meet you at Janel’s house. | 叫他和你们在雅奈尔家会合 |
[29:28] | FbI! | 联调局 |
[29:31] | Janel Desmond?! | 雅奈尔·戴斯蒙德 |
[29:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:50] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:51] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:56] | Dave? | 戴维 |
[29:57] | Janel’s gone. | 雅奈尔不在 |
[29:58] | The unsub has her. | 嫌犯把她抓走了 |
[30:05] | Agent Simmons? | 西蒙斯探员 |
[30:21] | Agent simmons? | 西蒙斯探员 |
[30:37] | 911, what is your emergency? | 这里是报警热线 您有什么紧急情况 |
[30:39] | Where the hell did you guys go?! | 你们的人去哪了 |
[30:40] | – Ma’am, you need calm down. – I need–help me! | -女士请冷静 -我需要…救命 |
[30:43] | Where are you– | 您在哪 |
[30:45] | So I got an I.D. on that Jane Doe from the cargo container site. | 我收到了集装箱所在地那位女尸的身份 |
[30:48] | Her name is Cynthia Hendricks. | 她叫辛西娅·亨德里克斯 |
[30:50] | She’s been listed as a missing person in Indiana | 她从1996年起 |
[30:52] | since july of 1996. | 被列为印第安纳州的失踪人口 |
[30:55] | Here’s something. | 还有 |
[30:56] | Cynthia had a little girl. | 辛西娅有个女儿 |
[30:58] | She had a baby. Her name was Kimberly. | 她有个女儿 名叫金伯利 |
[30:59] | 出生证明 印第安纳州雷法叶特市 | |
[31:00] | She had that baby on May 6, 1994. | 出生日期是1994年5月6号 |
[31:05] | That’s Kimberly Desmond’s birthday. | 那就是金伯利·戴斯蒙德的出生日期 |
[31:07] | Exactly. And then I thought maybe that’s a coinkydink, | 正是 我还想或许是个巧合 |
[31:08] | but then I remembered what Tara said | 但我想起塔拉有说过 |
[31:10] | about a home birth and I followed up on that. | 在家中分娩 我就查了一下 |
[31:11] | Except in Indiana, | 除了同在印第安纳州 |
[31:13] | and this Kimberly was born at home, | 这个金伯利是在家出生的 |
[31:15] | so they had to fill out a form | 所以他们必须得填一张表 |
[31:16] | 印第安纳州 医院外分娩登记表 | |
[31:17] | and have it notarized and signed by witnesses. | 并由现场人士确认签字 |
[31:19] | One of the witnesses was a Janel Merza, | 其中一位就是雅奈尔·门萨 |
[31:20] | 父亲 加百列·门萨 | |
[31:22] | The sister of the father of Kimberly. | 金伯利父亲的妹妹 |
[31:24] | His name, Gabriel Merza. | 父亲叫加百列·门萨 |
[31:27] | It says here he was granted parole at the end of last year | 上面说他去年年底 |
[31:29] | from Sidney Falls Correctional Facility, | 从西德尼·弗斯监狱假释 |
[31:31] | having served 10 of his 15 years for voluntary manslaughter. | 之前因故意杀人罪被判十五年 已服刑十年 |
[31:33] | That was just one of his many crimes, | 那只是他众多罪名中的一项 |
[31:36] | which include putting a bullet | 他还杀害了自己孩子的母亲 |
[31:37] | in the back of his baby mama’s head. | 脑后中枪 |
[31:39] | She was probably about to leave him, | 可能她正准备离开他 |
[31:41] | maybe even go to the police. | 甚至可能是准备去报警 |
[31:42] | And yet, with whatever sliver of humanity | 然而 不管这个人 |
[31:44] | this guy had left in him, | 还有没有一丝人性 |
[31:46] | Gabriel chose to spare the life of his baby girl | 加百列选择留这个小女孩一命 |
[31:48] | and give her up to his sister to raise. | 交由妹妹抚养 |
[31:50] | And I bet Janel’s been so afraid of her brother | 我猜雅奈尔太害怕自己的哥哥 |
[31:52] | that she wasn’t lying to protect his identity, | 所以撒谎不是为了保护他 |
[31:53] | she’s been lying to protect Kimberly | 而是想保护金伯利 |
[31:54] | from the awful truth. | 不让她知道这一可怕的真相 |
[31:56] | And after he got out of prison, | 在他出狱后 |
[31:57] | he might have gone to check on the one part of his life | 可能调查了自己在乎的人 |
[31:59] | he feels has any value. | 看他们的现状 |
[32:00] | And instead of finding his daughter had grown up | 然而却发现自己的女儿并没有 |
[32:02] | to make something special of her life, | 活得很精彩 |
[32:04] | he discovered she timeshares her companionship. | 反而和很多人鬼混 |
[32:07] | Yeah, and that’s where I can see some very sick | 对 所以就有了非常变态的 |
[32:09] | parental protective instincts kicking into high gear. | 为人父母的保护欲 不断高涨 |
[32:12] | Just got a 911 call. | 刚收到一个报警电话 |
[32:14] | Son of a bitch broke in and kidnapped Kimberly. | 那个混蛋闯进金伯利的家绑架了她 |
[32:17] | butchered one of my officers. | 杀了我们的一个警官 |
[32:20] | We’re code one. | 悄悄行动 |
[32:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[32:32] | Oh, my sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[32:35] | Everything… | 这一切… |
[32:37] | Everything is going to be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[32:41] | Mom… | 妈… |
[32:43] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[33:00] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[33:04] | You don’t recognize this place? | 你不认得这个地方了吗 |
[33:10] | This used to be your room. | 这里以前是你的房间 |
[33:17] | Welcome home, Kimberly. | 欢迎回家 金伯利 |
[33:36] | Captain Scott just put out a Bolo | 斯科特警监刚对一辆93年产的 |
[33:37] | for a ’93 Roadmaster station wagon. | 路霸旅行车发布了全境通告 |
[33:39] | Expired vehicle registration listed the owner as Gabriel Merza. | 车辆登记在加百列·门萨名下 已过期 |
[33:43] | It looks like at both scenes, | 似乎在两个现场 |
[33:44] | Gabriel used only the force necessary to subdue each woman. | 加百列都只是控制了两位女性 |
[33:47] | So he doesn’t want to kill them, | 所以他不想杀了她们 |
[33:49] | at least not yet, | 至少现在还不想 |
[33:51] | because, as our profile says, | 因为 我们的侧写表明 |
[33:53] | Gabriel’s violence is motivated | 加百列的暴力源于 |
[33:54] | by his desire to protect his biological daughter. | 他想保护他的亲生女儿 |
[33:56] | Except she doesn’t know the truth. | 但她并不知道实情 |
[33:58] | She has no idea who he really is. | 她不知道他的真实身份 |
[34:00] | But Gabriel will feel compelled to tell her exactly who he is | 但是加百列将会忍不住表明身份 |
[34:03] | and everything he’s done for her. | 并说出为她所做的一切 |
[34:05] | And when she rejects him… | 如果她拒绝他… |
[34:07] | That’s when all hell breaks loose. | 他就会完全失控 |
[34:13] | Mister, I don’t know who you think we are, | 先生 我不知道你认为我们是什么人 |
[34:14] | but please let us go. | 但请放我们走吧 |
[34:20] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[34:21] | Can’t you see how scared she is? | 你看不出她有多害怕吗 |
[34:23] | Whose damn fault is that, Janel?! | 这是谁的错 雅奈尔 |
[34:26] | Mom, what is going on? | 妈 发生了什么 |
[34:28] | No. I am sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[34:33] | This is my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[34:36] | It was unfair to have left you with a burden | 把本该由我该背负的累赘交给你 |
[34:39] | that was mine to bear. | 对你不公平 |
[34:41] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[34:43] | It was right here. | 就在这里 |
[34:46] | We were right here in this room. | 我们就在这个房间里 |
[34:50] | And I told you how your mother, Cynthia, | 我告诉你 你的母亲辛西娅 |
[34:55] | how she was never coming back to me. | 她不会再回到我身边 |
[34:57] | Don’t do this, I beg you. | 别这样 我求你了 |
[34:59] | But without her, there was no way | 但没有她 我当初没办法 |
[35:01] | I could raise you on my own then. | 一个人把你抚养成人 |
[35:04] | So I decided to ask my sister, | 所以我决定去找我的妹妹 |
[35:08] | your aunt, to take care of you. | 你的小姑 来照顾你 |
[35:11] | Gabriel, shut up. | 加百列 闭嘴 |
[35:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:17] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[35:20] | You done the best you could. | 你尽力了 |
[35:23] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[35:26] | It’s not your fault she’s a whore. | 她变成妓女不是你的错 |
[35:28] | Screw you, you son of a bitch. | 滚吧 混蛋 |
[35:32] | Truth is, I’m your father, | 事实就是 我是你父亲 |
[35:36] | and it’s my responsibility to fix all this. | 我有职责纠正这一切 |
[35:39] | And when I’m done taking care of all the terrible men | 等我料理完所有 |
[35:42] | who ever took advantage of my little girl, | 占我女儿便宜的男人 |
[35:46] | well, then, the 3 of us will be able to start over again, | 我们三个就能重新开始了 |
[35:52] | like the family we always should have been. | 像一开始就应该的那样和和睦睦的一家人 |
[36:05] | Brain cells, what do you need? | 脑细胞 你需要什么 |
[36:06] | Garcia, the last victim, Phillip Sullivan, | 加西亚 最后一名死者 菲利普·沙利文 |
[36:08] | He was staged on the eastside. | 他被安放在东边 |
[36:09] | Now, I know that Gabriel Merza | 我知道加百列·门萨 |
[36:11] | may have been adapting to the police, | 可能会想办法躲避警方 |
[36:12] | but I also think he couldn’t resist the lure | 但我也觉得他无法抗拒 |
[36:14] | of his old stomping ground. | 故地的诱惑 |
[36:15] | Yeah, but I’ve already gone through | 但我已经查过了 |
[36:16] | all Gabriel Merza’s previous addresses, | 加百列·门萨以前的住址 |
[36:18] | also Janel’s and Cynthia’s. | 还有雅奈尔和辛西娅的 |
[36:19] | It’s all been a bust. | 一无所获 |
[36:21] | Here’s the thing. I think we’re overlooking | 是这样的 我觉得我们忽视了 |
[36:22] | the ones owned by his so-called employer, the Chaldean Mafia. | 他所谓的老大 迦勒底黑帮 |
[36:24] | Can you take a look at properties confiscated | 你能调查一下暗影匣行动中 |
[36:26] | during Operation Shadowbox? | 被没收的房产吗 |
[36:27] | Ok. And I should probably compare whatever I find | 好的 我得把查到的结果 |
[36:30] | to the proximity to Phillip Sullivan’s crime scene. | 和菲利普·沙利文的犯罪现场区域进行比对 |
[36:35] | Voila. Ok. | 好了 |
[36:37] | There’s some commercial properties, | 有一些商业用地 |
[36:39] | but one of them is residential | 但有一处是住宅区 |
[36:41] | and it’s in this neighborhood | 那一片附近 |
[36:42] | with a bunch of foreclosures and evictions. | 全是没收的抵押充公楼 |
[36:43] | 没收抵押 没收抵押 没收抵押 充公 充公 | |
[36:44] | It might as well be a ghost town. | 那儿简直是个鬼城 |
[36:46] | I think Gabriel Merza may at one time | 我认为加百列·门萨曾经可能 |
[36:47] | called that one home. | 将那里当做家 |
[36:48] | 金伯利·戴斯蒙德 沃夫特街12859号 底特律 | |
[36:50] | And Kimberly Desmond lives near there. | 金伯利·戴斯蒙德就住在那儿附近 |
[36:51] | I’ll let Matt and Emily know. | 我去告诉马特和艾米丽 |
[36:56] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[36:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:06] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[37:15] | Gabriel, please. | 加百列 求你了 |
[37:20] | No! | 不 |
[37:22] | Settle down. | 冷静 |
[37:24] | You need to know I love you, | 你要知道我爱你 |
[37:26] | and I’ll do whatever is needed to protect you. | 我会不惜一切代价保护你 |
[37:29] | Even if it means from yourself. | 就算是你要伤害自己也不行 |
[37:33] | You hear me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[38:00] | It’s ok. Kimberly, we’ve got you. | 没事的 金伯利 我们来了 |
[38:02] | It’s all right. Stop. | 没事了 别跑了 |
[38:03] | Is he inside with Janel? | 他和雅奈尔在里面吗 |
[38:05] | They’re in the bedroom upstairs. | 他们在楼上的卧室里 |
[38:07] | I got him. | 我去找他 |
[38:08] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[38:14] | Clear! Janel. | 安全 雅奈尔 |
[38:16] | Where’s Kimberly? Is she ok? | 金伯利在哪里 她没事吧 |
[38:18] | She’s fine. Where’s your brother? | 她没事 你哥哥在哪里 |
[38:19] | I don’t know. It sounded like he broke a window, | 我不知道 听声音好像敲碎了窗户 |
[38:21] | jumped out back. | 从后面跑了 |
[38:23] | You stay here with her. | 你和她一起 |
[39:24] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[39:29] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[39:30] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:37] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:57] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[40:01] | You did that all by yourself. | 都是你自己的功劳 |
[40:05] | I wish you would have killed him. | 真希望你把他杀了 |
[40:07] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[40:09] | You’re not like him. | 你不像他 |
[40:12] | Did you know he was my father? | 你早知道他是我父亲吗 |
[40:15] | Our profile told us. | 我们的侧写告诉我们的 |
[40:18] | Not my mother? | 早知道她不是我母亲吗 |
[40:20] | I think Janel was trying to protect you | 我认为雅奈尔是在尽她所能 |
[40:24] | the best way she could. | 保护你 |
[40:25] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[40:29] | My whole life, everyone I know has lied to me. | 我这辈子身边的所有人都在骗我 |
[40:34] | Except you, Agent Simmons. | 除了你 西蒙斯探员 |
[40:37] | You are the man you say you are. | 你说的话句句属实 |
[41:04] | *Still the numbers on the wall* | *盯着墙上的数字* |
[41:10] | *Your eyes* | *你的双眼* |
[41:13] | *They fill with hope* | *充满希望* |
[41:17] | *Globes of water in the sky* | *天空中的水珠* |
[41:26] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[41:29] | Well, welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:33] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[41:35] | You hurt? | 你受伤了 |
[41:37] | Oh, no, it’s, uh… | 不 这… |
[41:40] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[41:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:52] | – Hi, daddy! – Hi! Daddy, hi! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[41:55] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[41:57] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回家了 |
[41:59] | Hey, stop! | 别闹了 |
[42:04] | “A man travels the world | “环游世界 |
[42:05] | “in search of what he needs | “寻追求 |
[42:07] | and returns home to find it.” | 归家方可得” |
[42:10] | George Moore. | 乔治·摩尔[英国哲学家] |