时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re taking you home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[00:03] | Do you really think that he can handle it, | 你觉得在遭受了这么多事后 |
[00:05] | I mean, all that Reid’s been through? | 里德还承受得了吗 |
[00:07] | We all know what that can do to the psyche of an inmate. | 我们都知道这对囚犯的精神状态影响有多大 |
[00:09] | Scratch surfaced again, | 刮擦又现身了 |
[00:11] | this time at Jack’s school. | 这次是在杰克的学校 |
[00:13] | Which is why Hotch and Jack have now entered the program. | 这就是为何霍奇和杰克加入了计划 |
[00:16] | Witness protection. | 证人保护计划 |
[00:17] | We might have a new lead on Mr. Scratch. | 我们也许有刮擦先生的新线索 |
[00:19] | This text, it’s a trap. Let’s go. | 这则信息是个陷阱 出发 |
[00:19] | 里德出狱了 想见你 他已经把他妈妈安排在联调局的安全屋 他会去那里过夜 回复我 我把地址发给你 | |
[00:38] | Guys? | 各位 |
[00:41] | Guys? | 你们… |
[00:44] | Don’t go to voice mail. Don’t go to voice mail. | 不要转语音信箱 不要转语音信箱 |
[00:47] | Don’t go to voice mail. | 不要转语音信箱 |
[00:48] | This is SSA Emily Prentiss. | 我是特别督察探员艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[00:50] | I can’t take your call right now, so– | 现在无法接听您的电话 请您… |
[00:53] | Hey, I came as soon as I could. What’s wrong? | 我尽快赶来了 发生什么事了 |
[00:55] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[00:58] | They’re all gone. | 全都不见了 |
[01:02] | – I’ll drive. – Yeah. | -我来开车 -好 |
[01:05] | Correct. Penelope Grace Garcia, | 是的 佩内洛普·格蕾丝·加西亚 |
[01:08] | Technical Analyst, Badge Number 0019ER0. | 技术分析员 警编0019ER0 |
[01:10] | I am with International Response Team | 我现在和国际反应小组的 |
[01:12] | Special Agent Matt Simmons. | 特别探员马特·西蒙斯在一起 |
[01:14] | Yeah. I know, but SSA Spencer Reid | 我知道 但是特别督查探员斯宾塞·里德 |
[01:16] | hasn’t been reinstated yet, so– | 还没复职 所以… |
[01:18] | Oh, my God, I know this is protocol, | 天啊 我知道有规定 |
[01:20] | but you need to stop asking me questions | 但是你必须停下 别再问了 |
[01:22] | and send backup to the coordinates | 马上安排后援 |
[01:23] | I just gave you right now, please… | 到我给你的坐标点 拜托了 |
[01:31] | And medical. | 还有救护人员 |
[01:32] | Send lots of medical. | 多派点救护人员过来 |
[01:34] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[01:36] | Ok. Come on. I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you. | 来 慢点慢点 我扶你 我扶着你 |
[01:38] | Jag-off ambushed us, | 那混蛋设了埋伏 |
[01:40] | didn’t even see him coming. | 打了我们个措手不及 |
[01:41] | All right. We got to get you off that leg, ok? | 好了 你先坐下 好吗 |
[01:43] | No, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[01:45] | I’ll flag down the cavalry. | 我去指引后面的车 |
[01:48] | You go check on the team. | 你们去看看组员的情况 |
[01:49] | Yes, the team, the team, the team. | 好 组员们 组员们 |
[01:52] | – What can I do? – I can’t see. | -要我做什么 -我看不见 |
[01:53] | What can I do? How can I help? | 要我做什么 我能帮到什么 |
[01:54] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[01:56] | Wait. All right. I see it, ok? I see it. | 别动 我看看 我看看 |
[01:58] | You got some broken glass in your scalp, JJ, ok? | 你头皮上扎了碎玻璃 小洁 |
[02:02] | Just hold this till the ambulance comes, all right? | 忍一下 等救护车来 好吗 |
[02:06] | – Stephen? – It’ll be here soon. | -史蒂芬 -救护车快到了 |
[02:09] | Stephen? | 史蒂芬 |
[02:19] | He’s gone. He’s gone. | 他走了 他走了 |
[02:22] | I can’t leave him alone like this. | 我不能就这样留他在这里 |
[02:26] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[02:29] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[02:32] | Tara, can you tell me where you’re hurt? | 塔拉 告诉我你哪里受伤了 |
[02:34] | Um, I think I’m going into shock. | 我感觉我就要休克了 |
[02:37] | Ok. All right. I got you. | 好的 没事的 |
[02:39] | Tara, we’re gonna warm you up, all right? | 塔拉 我们要给你保暖 |
[02:41] | Bleeding internally, but we’ll get some blood to your brain. | 你有内出血 我们要保证你的大脑有足够的血液 |
[02:43] | All right. Listen. You’re gonna want to go to sleep. | 听着 你会很想睡 |
[02:45] | We can’t let you do that. You got to stay with us, ok? | 但是你不能睡 你必须清醒 好吗 |
[02:47] | – Stay with us. – Over here! | -保持清醒 -在这里 |
[02:54] | Those spike strips took out our two SUVs. | 阻车路障钉让我们的两辆车都失控了 |
[02:56] | Then the truck blindsided us. | 然后卡车从我们无防备的一侧撞了过来 |
[02:59] | We have 6 agents that are– | 我们有六个组员… |
[03:06] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉在哪里 |
[03:26] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[03:27] | You were in a car crash, a bad one. | 你遭遇了车祸 很严重的车祸 |
[03:33] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事 |
[03:36] | Your SUV sustained the brunt of the impact. | 你的车遭受了正面冲击 |
[03:39] | Specifically, you sustained it. | 特别是你 你受了重伤 |
[03:43] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[03:46] | No. I– | 不 我… |
[03:52] | Wait. Yeah. My team. | 等等 我的组员们 |
[03:55] | Take–take it easy, Agent Prentiss. | 别激动 潘提斯探员 |
[03:58] | Got you stabilized, but you got to stay put. | 你现在伤情稳定 但还是得静养 |
[04:00] | Where am I? This isn’t a hospital. | 我在哪儿 这里不是医院 |
[04:02] | I’ve been in enough hospitals. | 我进过那么多次医院 |
[04:04] | I know how they sound, how they smell, | 我知道医院听起来什么样 闻起来什么样 |
[04:08] | so where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪里 |
[04:11] | You’re being taken care of. | 你被妥善照顾着 |
[04:14] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[04:16] | Wait. What– what does that mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[04:19] | I don’t understand you. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[04:21] | Yeah. She’s conscious. | 对 她清醒了 |
[04:32] | Well, hello, Emily. | 你好呀 艾米莉 |
[04:37] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[04:38] | It’s nice to meet you, too, finally. | 我也很高兴终于见到你了 |
[04:40] | Did you grab all of us, huh? | 你抓了我们所有人吗 |
[04:43] | Are we all here? Luke! JJ! | 我们的人都在这吗 卢克 小洁 |
[04:46] | No. It’s just you. | 不 只有你 |
[04:48] | Your team is fine, by the way. | 顺便说下 你的组员都没事 |
[04:51] | Excuse me. I take that back. | 不好意思 我收回那句话 |
[04:55] | The truck I drove into your team | 我开车撞了你们 |
[04:57] | did kill SSA Stephen Walker– | 确实杀死了特别督查探员史蒂芬·沃克 |
[05:01] | Whiplash, tragic, leaves behind a wife | 脖子折了 真是个悲剧 留下了妻子 |
[05:04] | and two children, I believe. | 还有两个孩子 对吧 |
[05:07] | – No. – That’s good. Get it all out. | -不 -这样就对了 全发泄出来吧 |
[05:14] | I will make sure you fry for this. | 我保证你会为此坐上电椅的 |
[05:16] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[05:18] | Well, maybe you should take a look at yourself first… | 或许你该先看看自己… |
[05:29] | Because from where I’m standing, | 因为在我看来 |
[05:31] | you won’t be doing much of anything for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子什么也做不了了 |
[06:10] | Wheels Up | 出发 |
[06:15] | “Hold on when there is nothing in you | “希望全无也要坚持下去 |
[06:17] | except the will which says, “Hold on.” | 意志要我们永不放弃” |
[06:21] | Rudyard Kipling. | 鲁德亚德·吉卜林 |
[06:29] | – Spence. – You ok? | -斯宾塞 -你没事吧 |
[06:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:36] | I need to call Will. | 我得给威尔打个电话 |
[06:37] | I did. I did. He’s on the way. | 我打了 我打了 他一会就到 |
[06:39] | Right. Right. | 好 好 |
[06:42] | Oh, Monica, | 莫尼卡 |
[06:46] | Stephen’s wife. | 史蒂芬的妻子 |
[06:47] | Someone needs to call her and tell them. | 得给她打个电话告诉他们这个消息 |
[06:54] | Rossi’s refusing treatment until he speaks to both of us. | 罗西要跟我们说完话才肯接受治疗 |
[07:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:05] | Shut up and listen. All right. | 别问了 听我说 好了 |
[07:07] | First, you, go through my pants pockets and find my keys. | 首先 你去搜下我的裤子口袋找到我的钥匙 |
[07:13] | Second, you, you’re back on the team. | 然后 你 你回组复职 |
[07:17] | Not sure I should be. | 我不确定我该不该复职 |
[07:18] | Has the director approved that? | 局长批准了吗 |
[07:19] | I’m making the calls now. | 我现在打电话 |
[07:20] | I’ll take the heat. You’re back on the team. | 责任我来担 你回组复职 |
[07:23] | I got them. | 找到钥匙了 |
[07:24] | There’s a little one there to a file cabinet in my office. | 那把小的是我办公室文件柜的钥匙 |
[07:28] | You following me? | 你明白了吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. Following you. | 明白 |
[07:30] | Inside, there’s Chicago Bears season tickets. | 文件柜里面 有芝加哥熊队的赛季套票 |
[07:34] | When you get them, you call Matt Simmons. | 你拿到后 给马特·西蒙斯打电话 |
[07:39] | I promised him those tickets. | 这是我承诺过要给他的 |
[07:43] | They must have given him something | 他们肯定在救护车给他用了些药 |
[07:45] | in the ambulance to make him loopy. | 让他有些神志不清 |
[07:46] | I’ll get the doctor. We’ll get him into surgery. | 我去找医生 带他去做手术 |
[07:47] | Just shut up and listen. | 别说话 好好听着 |
[07:50] | Now, Emily is missing. Stephen is dead. | 艾米莉失踪了 史蒂芬死了 |
[07:53] | As for you two ass clowns, | 你们两个混蛋小丑们 |
[07:55] | you’ll do me the courtesy of following my orders. | 好好尊重下我 听我的命令 |
[07:59] | Your orders aren’t making sense. | 你的命令没有意义 |
[08:01] | Follow my orders, and then I’ll go into surgery. | 听我的命令 这样我才去做手术 |
[08:10] | This has got nothing to do with season tickets. | 赛季套票和这毫无关系 |
[08:13] | “Ass clown”? | “混蛋小丑” |
[08:14] | So Scratch hacked my phone tonight | 刮擦今晚黑入了我的手机 |
[08:16] | using something called a man in the middle attack. | 利用了一个叫做”中间人攻击”的东西 |
[08:18] | That means he’s on a specific radio frequency. | 这意味着他在某个特定的无线电频率上 |
[08:20] | And you’re thinking he’s using the same | 你的意思是他利用了同样的 |
[08:22] | radio frequency to activate these spikes. | 无线电频率启动这些路障钉 |
[08:23] | Well, he is a man of habit. | 他有固有的行为模式 |
[08:25] | Maybe we can use that habit to locate him and figure out– | 或许我们能利用这种模式去定位他 来弄明白… |
[08:28] | This is how I profile. | 我是这样做侧写的 |
[08:32] | Oh, oh, oh. Hold. Freeze. Freeze. | 等下 停住 停住 |
[08:33] | You just hit it. Hold on. | 你刚触发了它 等下 |
[08:36] | All right. Back it up. | 好了 倒退 |
[08:42] | Booyah. | 对了 |
[08:43] | Now we got the frequency. | 现在我们知道频率了 |
[08:43] | We just have to figure out where he’s broadcasting it from. | 我们只要找出他是从哪发出无线电的 |
[08:46] | Ok. That is easier said than done. | 好吧 说比做容易 |
[08:48] | Radio signals work on a preset range. | 无线电信号在预先设定的范围内有效 |
[08:49] | We’ll walk or drive in and out of proximity to it. | 我们得在这附近来回走动或开车 |
[08:52] | And he could be bouncing it off multiple buildings. | 他也可能从多个地点来跳频发射无线电信号 |
[08:54] | Yeah. That’s also true. | 是的 也有这种可能 |
[08:55] | Ok. The least I could do is make sure Scratch | 好吧 至少我能确保刮擦 |
[08:57] | doesn’t ambush us again, so the next time he goes live, | 不会再伏击我们了 下次他出现时 |
[08:59] | I’ll set up some sort of signal, like– | 我会设好某种信号 就像… |
[09:01] | 警报 感应扫描 启动 | |
[09:06] | They have to take him to the hospital, anyway? | 他们为什么还要带他去医院 |
[09:10] | Yeah. That’s the proper procedure. | 是的 这是标准程序 |
[09:17] | Need a minute? | 要缓一下吗 |
[09:19] | So, so badly, but… | 非常需要 但是… |
[09:23] | We have to help Emily. | 我们得救艾米莉 |
[09:25] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[09:30] | Taking a little mindfulness break? | 在抽时间练习正念吗 |
[09:37] | Trying to control your breathing? | 试图控制自己的呼吸 |
[09:40] | That’s smart. | 挺聪明的 |
[09:41] | It’ll keep you sane… | 让你保持神志清醒 |
[09:45] | And I need you sane. | 我需要你保持清醒 |
[09:47] | Oh, how rude. Excuse me. | 真没礼貌 抱歉 |
[09:52] | Look. I’m only alive because you want something. | 听着 我活着是因为你想要某样东西 |
[09:54] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:55] | Information that only you have. | 只有你才有的信息 |
[09:58] | What are you waiting for, then? | 那你还在等什么 |
[09:59] | Dose me with your drugs, the ones that make me see | 给我下药 那些能让我产生 |
[10:02] | whatever delusion you suggest, | 你想要我产生的幻觉 |
[10:04] | and I’ll tell you what you want. | 然后我会告诉你要的东西 |
[10:05] | Hmm, I would love nothing more than that. | 我也想啊 |
[10:09] | Unfortunately, in your current physical condition, | 不幸的 你现在的身体状况 |
[10:12] | the sevoflurane and scopolamine | 七氟醚和莨菪碱 |
[10:15] | would send you into a stroke. | 会使你中风 |
[10:17] | I guess we’re at a stalemate, then. | 那我想我们陷入僵局了 |
[10:19] | No. I still have drugs that can make you talk, | 不 我还是下了足够让你说实话的药 |
[10:21] | just different drugs. | 不同的药而已 |
[10:30] | This is morphine. | 这是吗啡 |
[10:31] | This is what is making your life | 就是这个 让你现在暂时 |
[10:35] | very livable right now. | 过得非常舒坦 |
[10:38] | Without this… | 没了这个 |
[10:43] | your body will be on fire, | 你的身体会像是被火烧 |
[10:46] | and then you really will tell me | 然后你就会告诉我 |
[10:47] | everything I want, no delusion necessary. | 我想知道的一切 不需要幻觉 |
[11:00] | I can’t arrest him. | 我不能逮捕他 |
[11:02] | – What? – Scratch. | -什么 -刮擦 |
[11:03] | The second I see his face, | 我看到他脸的一瞬间 |
[11:05] | I am going to kill him. | 我就会杀了他 |
[11:08] | I tried to tell Rossi not to put me back on the team. | 我试图告诉罗西 不要让我归队 |
[11:09] | – You heard me. – Yeah. I did. | -你听到我说的了 -没错 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[11:16] | My guess is, it’s been going on since prison, | 我的猜想是 你从进监狱开始就这样了 |
[11:19] | but you haven’t had time to notice. | 但你一直没时间察觉到 |
[11:21] | Every time you get stressed, you go into tunnel vision. | 每次你一紧张 你就会出现管状视野 |
[11:24] | That’s why you’re rubbing your palm into your eye. | 这就是你为什么会用手心揉眼睛 |
[11:27] | Yeah. What does that sound like, Reid? | 是的 这听起来像什么 里德 |
[11:30] | – Sounds like PTSD. – PTSS. | -听起来像创伤后应激障碍 -创伤后应激综合症 |
[11:32] | That’s what they’re calling it now, | 现在管它叫这个了 |
[11:34] | post-traumatic stress syndrome, | 创伤后应激综合症 |
[11:36] | because it’s not a disorder. | 因为这不是一种生理障碍 |
[11:39] | It’s an injury. | 而是创伤 |
[11:42] | Well, what do I do? I mean, we’re in crisis mode. | 那我该怎么办 我们正处在危急关头 |
[11:43] | I don’t have time to process my emotional state. | 我没有时间去处理我的情绪状态 |
[11:45] | That’s exactly when you make time, right? | 正因如此 你更得挤出时间 |
[11:48] | You ask for help. | 你寻求帮助 |
[11:49] | There’s no shame in that. | 没什么可耻的 |
[11:50] | – Rossi’s office. – Yeah. | -罗西的办公室 -我知道 |
[11:51] | – I’ll handle that. – No. | -我来处理 -不 |
[11:53] | There’s someone in Rossi’s office. | 罗西的办公室里有人 |
[12:09] | Ok. Now that we are secure, | 好 现在我们安全了 |
[12:12] | I got that for Rossi last year. | 我去年给罗西送的这个 |
[12:14] | Not only is it a cigar case, | 这不仅是个雪茄盒 |
[12:15] | but it’s also a Faraday Cage. | 还是个法拉第笼 |
[12:17] | It blocks all radio and cell signals. | 能屏蔽所有无线电和手机信号 |
[12:19] | I think Scratch might be listening in on us with our cell phones, | 我觉得刮擦有可能在监听我们的手机 |
[12:23] | even when they’re off. | 即使已经关机了 |
[12:25] | That explains why Rossi was so cagey in the hospital. | 怪不得罗西在医院很是小心 |
[12:29] | All right. Let’s find these tickets. | 好了 我们来找那些票 |
[12:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:44] | Stephen was brought on board for one reason. | 史蒂芬加入小组只有一个原因 |
[12:46] | That was to catch Scratch. | 就是为了抓住刮擦 |
[12:48] | That is his entire investigation into him. | 这是他所有关于刮擦的调查 |
[12:50] | He kept all his records off site, | 他离网保存了他的所有档案 |
[12:51] | Updating Prentiss and Rossi through hard copies. | 给潘提斯和罗西补充资料时用的都是纸质件 |
[12:53] | If it’s off the cloud, scratch can’t hack it. | 不入网保存的话 刮擦就无法盗取 |
[12:55] | – Have you guys read it? – No. | -你们读过了吗 -没有 |
[12:56] | Prentiss ordered it compartmentalized, | 潘提斯隔离保存文件 |
[12:58] | eyes-only clearance, but she also felt | 最高等级绝密 但她觉得 |
[12:59] | there should be at least one failsafe | 应该至少留一个保险 |
[13:01] | who wasn’t part of the BAU | 得不是行为分析组的人 |
[13:03] | who knew about it just in case of emergency. | 以防出现紧急情况 |
[13:05] | That’s why Garcia called me. | 这就是为什么加西亚打电话给我 |
[13:07] | All right. Let’s dig in. | 好了 我们开始查吧 |
[13:08] | I mean, this may be our only chance | 这可能是我们唯一 |
[13:09] | at stopping this bastard. | 能够阻止这个混蛋的机会了 |
[13:21] | Look. Ok. Look. Ok. | 听着 好了 听着 |
[13:23] | Whatever it is, we can discuss it. | 不管是什么 我们都可以商量 |
[13:27] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[13:30] | Just give me the morphine, ok, | 把吗啡给我 好吗 |
[13:31] | and–and–just– | 还有 |
[13:33] | you can ask whatever you want. | 你想问什么都可以 |
[13:36] | It was our investigation into you? Is that it? | 是我们对你的调查吗 是吗 |
[13:38] | Is that what you want to know? | 你想知道这个吗 |
[13:40] | Tangentially. | 那个无关紧要 |
[13:41] | Oh! Then what? | 不 那是什么 |
[13:44] | Tell me. Tell me. Then I’ll tell you. | 你说啊 你说了 我就告诉你 |
[13:47] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[13:49] | Tell me, and I’ll tell you. | 你跟我说 我就告诉你 |
[13:52] | Yeah. I believe you will now. | 是的 现在我觉得你会说 |
[13:58] | There is a certain | 我想跟你 |
[13:59] | dearly departed team member of yours | 谈一下你们 |
[14:02] | that I would like to discuss with you. | 已经离去的成员 |
[14:04] | – Stephen. – No, not Stephen. | -史蒂芬 -不 不是史蒂芬 |
[14:10] | This one isn’t dead, at least not yet. | 这个人没死 至少现在还活着 |
[14:14] | This agent and I had a little tete-a-tete, | 这位探员私下跟我有过面对面的接触 |
[14:17] | and I crossed a line I shouldn’t have. | 而我越了不该越的界 |
[14:21] | I really couldn’t help myself, | 我真的控制不了我自己 |
[14:24] | and I started to stalk his son, | 然后我就开始跟踪他的儿子 |
[14:28] | and do you know what he did, | 你知道他做了什么吗 |
[14:31] | that coward? | 那个懦夫 |
[14:34] | He went into witness protection… | 他进了证人保护计划 |
[14:37] | And he has been very difficult to find ever since, | 从那之后就很难再找到他 |
[14:42] | so that’s what I want to know. | 这就是我想知道的 |
[14:45] | I want you to tell me where he is | 我希望你能告诉我他在哪里 |
[14:48] | because I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[14:50] | No. | 我不知道 |
[14:52] | Oh, no. No. | 不知道 不知道 |
[14:55] | Yes, Emily. | 你知道 艾米莉 |
[14:59] | Where is Aaron Hotchner? | 艾伦·霍奇纳在哪里 |
[15:10] | I don’t know where Hotch is. | 我不知道霍奇在哪里 |
[15:13] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[15:15] | That’s how WITSEC works. | 证人保护计划就是这样 |
[15:16] | He has to be hidden from us because of men like you. | 正因为有你们这种人 我们不能知道他在哪里 |
[15:21] | Do you recognize this? | 你认识这个吗 |
[15:23] | Well, it was a text exchange you had | 这是你跟一堆 |
[15:24] | with a series of burner phones, | 一次性手机的短信往来 |
[15:26] | and a last text exchange between you | 而你和这个神秘人之间的 |
[15:28] | and this mystery man reads, | 最后一条短信是 |
[15:30] | “Honduras connection is a go. | “洪都拉斯的联系是条线索 |
[15:32] | “Hunting down all leads to B-CAP in DC. | 所有的线索都指向华盛顿的B-CAP |
[15:36] | Thanks. A.H.” | 谢谢 艾·霍” |
[15:43] | Let’s get down to the question at hand. | 我们再来聊聊眼前的问题 |
[15:46] | Where is Hotch? | 霍奇在哪里 |
[15:47] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[15:49] | He never gave me an address. All we did was text. | 他从来没有给过我地址 我们只发信息 |
[15:51] | No. Last chance. | 不对 最后一次机会 |
[15:55] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 |
[15:55] | He’s somewhere in Vermont. Aah! | 他在佛蒙特州的某个地方 |
[16:07] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:12] | You don’t want to do that, Monica. | 你不要这样 莫尼卡 |
[16:15] | Ok. I’ll come get you now. | 好吧 我现在来找你 |
[16:21] | Stephen’s wife? | 史蒂芬的妻子吗 |
[16:23] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她我很难过 |
[16:40] | Prentiss texted Hotch? | 潘提斯给霍奇发过短信吗 |
[16:41] | According to Stephen’s documentation, yes. | 根据史蒂芬的文件记录 是的 |
[16:43] | It must have been a coordinated attempt to share intel. | 他们肯定是互相配合 共享情报 |
[16:46] | Would Hotch have exposed himself like this? | 霍奇会这样暴露他自己吗 |
[16:48] | No, and neither would she. | 不会 她也不会 |
[16:49] | I mean, she wouldn’t rely on a hackable app, | 我的意思是 她不会用这种容易被黑的软件 |
[16:51] | and she sure as hell wouldn’t write, “A.H.,” in a text. | 而且她肯定不会在短信里写”艾·霍” |
[16:53] | That defeats the purpose | 这就完全违背了 |
[16:54] | of compartmentalizing the investigation. | 隔离侦查的目的 |
[16:55] | It was a smoke screen. | 这是一个烟雾弹 |
[16:57] | Stephen had a background in counterintelligence. | 史蒂芬有反情报侦查背景 |
[16:59] | He must have designed this. | 这肯定是他设计好的 |
[17:00] | He faked the Hotch side of the conversation | 他假装是霍奇在对话 |
[17:02] | to entice scratch to make a move. | 来引诱刮擦做出行动 |
[17:03] | The size and scale of which indicate desperation, | 这样大动干戈表明他很绝望 |
[17:05] | a desperation he hasn’t shown | 隐匿一年之后 |
[17:07] | after a year of hiding, so why now? | 他从未表现出这种绝望 现在是为什么 |
[17:09] | A.H. is a pretty big red flag. | 艾·霍是一个明显的危险信号 |
[17:10] | Maybe that’s what brought him out. | 也许他就是被这个引出洞的 |
[17:11] | Well, they used Hotch’s initials in other texts before. | 他们以前在别的短信里也用过霍奇的缩写 |
[17:15] | Then they found something else, | 那就是他们有别的发现 |
[17:16] | something they knew would rattle him. | 他们知道他会紧张这事 |
[17:19] | B-cap. What’s B-CAP? | B-CAP B-CAP是什么 |
[17:20] | Geography maybe. | 也许是地理位置 |
[17:21] | I mean, it’s mentioned in relevance to DC. | 我的意思是 它是跟华盛顿一起出现的 |
[17:23] | Maybe its a code name for a partner. | 也许是搭档的代号 |
[17:27] | – I can’t see it. – Hey, no. | -我看不出来 -算了 |
[17:29] | Why don’t we kick it over to the team? | 不如我们把这事告诉大家 |
[17:30] | Maybe they can suss out– | 也许他们能查出… |
[17:31] | No. No time. Get out. | 不行 没时间了 出去 |
[17:32] | – What? – Get out. Sorry. | -什么 -出去 对不起 |
[17:34] | You, too. I’m really sorry, but get out. | 你也是 真的很对不起 出去 |
[17:35] | Let me get this, and then I’m gonna go. | 我拿上这个就走 |
[17:36] | – It’s ok. – Ok. | -没关系 -好吧 |
[17:41] | He’s had a rough couple of months. | 他这两个月很不好过 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God, babe. | 我的天啊 宝贝 |
[17:59] | Oh, how are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[18:00] | Oh, they’re fine. They’re fine. | 他们没事 他们没事 |
[18:02] | I didn’t even wake them. | 我都没叫醒他们 |
[18:03] | I got your mom to come over. | 我让你妈妈过去了 |
[18:05] | – Oh, right. – Look at me. | -好吧 -看着我 |
[18:08] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[18:13] | Um, he–he gave me the front seat. | 他让我坐了前排 |
[18:17] | Stephen did? | 史蒂芬吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. I was all set to sit in the back, | 对 我本来准备好了坐后排 |
[18:23] | But he got there first, and I– | 但他先到了 然后我… |
[18:28] | So is it time to call it? | 所以是时候叫停了吗 |
[18:32] | That was the deal, right? | 我们是这样说好的 对吧 |
[18:34] | If it got too scary, one of us could call it, | 要是情况太过危险 我们其中一人就能叫停 |
[18:36] | not today, not this week after we find Emily. | 但不是今天 不是在我们找到艾米莉之前 |
[18:39] | Well, if I remember, | 如果我没记错 |
[18:41] | you would be a full-time mom, | 你会在家当全职妈妈 |
[18:44] | and I would run a breakfast place. | 而我会开一家早餐店 |
[18:46] | Mm, and I’d go to all the PTA meetings. | 我会去参加所有的家长会 |
[18:50] | You’d come home smelling like grease. | 你会带着一股油腻腻的味道回家 |
[18:52] | Ha ha ha! It’s tempting. | 听着真吸引人啊 |
[18:55] | Hmm, yeah, | 是啊 |
[18:58] | So do you want to call it? | 那你想叫停了吗 |
[19:05] | You see these rings? | 你看到这对戒指了吗 |
[19:08] | We’ve worn them for 5 years, | 我们戴了它们五年 |
[19:09] | but I’ve loved you for 10. | 而我爱你超过十年 |
[19:12] | Hasn’t been easy. | 这一路并不容易 |
[19:13] | No, but I wouldn’t trade a single day, | 对 但我没有后悔过任何一天 |
[19:18] | not even the awful ones like today… | 即使是像今天这么糟糕的日子… |
[19:26] | And I’ll do whatever you want to do, | 我一切都听你的安排 |
[19:28] | – but– – Oh, thank God. | -但是… -太好了 |
[19:29] | Neither do I. | 我也不想叫停 |
[19:33] | Get a room, you two. | 你俩注意点影响 |
[19:36] | Is my leg still attached? | 我的腿还完好吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:40] | – Is Prentiss– – Nothing. | -潘提斯有没有… -没消息 |
[19:52] | All right. I got to go. Luke’s here. | 好了 我得走了 卢克到了 |
[20:01] | – Oh, Monica– – Don’t. | -莫尼卡… -别 |
[20:06] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:08] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫在哪 |
[20:42] | Oh, babe, what happened? | 亲爱的 发生了什么 |
[20:58] | The kids are still asleep. | 孩子们还在睡觉 |
[21:03] | How do I– | 我该怎么… |
[21:18] | I’ll take care of it, ok? | 我会处理好的 好吗 |
[21:28] | See you. | 再见 |
[21:55] | Where is that place that you go to | 你要去什么地方 |
[21:58] | to ground yourself? | 安抚自我 |
[22:00] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道 |
[22:05] | So you can destroy it. | 然后你就能毁了那里 |
[22:08] | See, I’ve read your case file. | 我读过你的案宗 |
[22:11] | I’ve read about how your father was killed | 我读到在你13岁时 |
[22:14] | when you were 13, | 你的父亲怎样被人杀害 |
[22:16] | and earlier, you said something about crossing a line | 而之前你说到跟踪儿童 |
[22:20] | when it came to stalking a child. | 这件事对你来说越界了 |
[22:25] | I realized Hotch’s son Jack, | 我才发现霍奇的儿子杰克 |
[22:29] | he’s 13 now, too. | 他今年正好也13岁 |
[22:32] | I’m not a pedophile. | 我不是恋童癖 |
[22:35] | I’m insulted by your inference. | 你话里的暗示是在侮辱我 |
[22:37] | No. Your interest in Jack is clinical. | 不 你对杰克的兴趣是种试验 |
[22:43] | You want to see what it will be like | 你想看看如果他像你一样 |
[22:46] | if he grows up without his father like you did. | 在没有父亲的情况下长大 会变成什么样 |
[22:50] | That’s what I’ve been focusing on. | 我一直都在调查这件事 |
[22:53] | After you kill Hotch, | 你杀了霍奇后 |
[22:56] | you’ll never leave Jack alone. | 也绝不会放过杰克 |
[22:58] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[23:01] | You are. | 你是对的 |
[23:02] | Then let me tell you something, Peter. | 那让我跟你说件事 彼得 |
[23:06] | I’ve died before protecting a child. | 我之前为了保护一个孩子差点送命 |
[23:11] | That was a child I barely knew, | 我几乎谈不上认识那个孩子 |
[23:14] | but Jack, I love Jack. | 但我爱杰克 |
[23:19] | I’ve watched Jack grow up. | 我看着杰克长大 |
[23:23] | I will not betray him or his father, | 我绝不会背叛他或是他父亲 |
[23:26] | so it doesn’t matter what you do to me. | 无论你要对我做什么 |
[23:29] | I will not break. | 我都绝不妥协 |
[23:33] | Let me test that resolve. | 让我测试一下你的信念 |
[23:53] | You make an interesting point. | 你说的有几分道理 |
[23:56] | I need a plan “B.” | 我需要后备计划 |
[24:13] | Hey, you, come here… | 你 快过来… |
[24:18] | Just for a second. | 就一会儿 |
[24:20] | Please, I just need a second. | 求你了 只需要一会儿 |
[24:27] | This I might be able to help with. | 我或许能帮忙看看这条 |
[24:29] | Prentiss’ last text had to do with Honduras. | 潘提斯的最后一条短信提到了洪都拉斯 |
[24:31] | Scratch’s last known sighting before tonight | 而刮擦先生在今晚前最后被目击的地点 |
[24:33] | was Honduras. | 就是洪都拉斯 |
[24:34] | Right, and we thought Scratch fled there | 没错 而且我们认为刮擦先生在墨西哥 |
[24:37] | after he framed Reid for murder in Mexico. | 将谋杀案栽赃给里德后就逃到了那里 |
[24:39] | Right. Prentiss asked the I.R.T to contact | 对 潘提斯让国际反应小组联系 |
[24:41] | our Central American sources just to see | 我们的中美洲情报来源 也是想看看 |
[24:43] | if we could find anything. | 我们能不能发现什么 |
[24:44] | Now, we never did. | 而我们什么都没有找到 |
[24:46] | We also never stopped to ask why Scratch | 我们也一直在思考为什么刮擦先生 |
[24:48] | was in Honduras in the first place. | 一开始会出现在洪都拉斯 |
[24:51] | Reid’ll figure this out. | 里德会弄明白的 |
[24:52] | He’s really amazing at this kind of thing. | 他真是特别擅长破解这种事 |
[25:01] | B-CAP is short for banisteriopsis caapi. | B-CAP是卡皮木的缩写 |
[25:03] | It’s a plant, specifically a hallucinogen that’s found | 是一种植物 是从死藤水的茶中 |
[25:05] | in a tea called ayahuasca. | 提取的致幻剂 |
[25:07] | We worked a couple of those cases, I think. | 我们处理过类似案件 |
[25:08] | If I remember, it’s like peyote. | 如果我没记错的话 和佩奥特碱差不多 |
[25:10] | Yeah, in multiple ways. | 对 很多致幻剂都是这么提取的 |
[25:11] | They’re similar legally in that taking them | 在法律适用上它们情况差不多 |
[25:13] | is considered a religious practice, | 因为服用过程被看作是一种宗教仪式 |
[25:14] | and pharmacologically, they’re similar in that | 从药理学上讲 它们也差不多 |
[25:17] | both drugs cause you to hallucinate | 因为两种药物都能让你出现幻觉 反应剧烈 |
[25:18] | intense, geometric patterns and vomit a lot. | 眼前产生几何图案 大量呕吐 |
[25:20] | Ok. What does this have to do with Scratch? | 这跟刮擦有什么关系 |
[25:22] | Well, Scratch has a cocktail of disassociative drugs | 刮擦有很多药物可以用来致幻 |
[25:24] | to induce delusions, but a mathematical mind | 但像他这么精明的人 |
[25:25] | like his would always be looking for ways | 一定会找到很多办法 |
[25:26] | to tweak and improve the formula. | 调整改进药物 |
[25:28] | So he went to Honduras to look for it. | 所以他跑到洪都拉斯找卡皮木 |
[25:30] | He then brought it back to D.C. to experiment with it. | 然后再带回到华盛顿做实验 |
[25:33] | Stephen and Emily came to the same conclusion | 史蒂芬和艾米莉也是这么想的 |
[25:35] | and tried to pretend like they were hot on his trail. | 并极力装作快要抓到他的样子 |
[25:36] | We need to track down all practitioners | 我们必须追踪这个区域 |
[25:38] | of the ceremony in the district– | 所有进行这项仪式的人 |
[25:39] | Shamans, gurus, overnight religions | 萨满教巫师 印度宗教师 |
[25:41] | that just hung their first shingle. | 还有刚刚兴起的某个宗教 |
[25:42] | He could be using one of their volunteers | 他有可能利用其中一个志愿者做他的搭档 |
[25:44] | as a partner, either witting or unwitting. | 不管这个人知不知情 |
[25:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:51] | You threw a book at a window. It was jarring. | 你往窗户上砸书 吓死人了 |
[25:54] | Took me 60 minutes to deduce | 我本应该花一分钟就想出来的 |
[25:55] | what should have taken me 60 seconds, | 结果用了一个小时 |
[25:57] | And if Emily dies because I was too slow, | 如果艾米莉因为我的迟钝而死 |
[25:59] | I’ll be throwing a lot more than books. | 我砸的就不止是书了 |
[26:06] | Please. Please help me. | 求你了 求你帮帮我 |
[26:10] | You don’t even have to get me out of here. | 我不用你把我放出去 |
[26:12] | Just make a phone call. You can use my phone. | 帮我打个电话就行 你可以用我的手机 |
[26:14] | Call 911, leave the phone, and run. | 打911 扔下手机就离开 |
[26:17] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[26:19] | I won’t tell them you were involved. | 我不会告诉警察你也参与了 |
[26:20] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[26:22] | You said we were both being taken care of. | 你说过我们都被妥善照顾了 |
[26:24] | You mean trapped. | 你是指都被困在这里是吗 |
[26:27] | He has your family, doesn’t he? | 你的家人在他的手上 是吗 |
[26:29] | Ok. My team can rescue them. | 我组里的人能救他们 |
[26:32] | It’s what we do. | 我们的工作就是救人 |
[26:33] | – I have to go. – No. Please. | -我得走了 -不 求你了 |
[26:36] | – I can’t. – Take my phone. | -我做不到 -拿着我的手机 |
[26:38] | Please take my phone. | 求你拿着我的手机 |
[26:43] | It’s so hard to find good help these days. | 这年头很难找到好的帮手 |
[26:46] | It seems like, no matter what, | 好像不管怎样 |
[26:48] | I’m left to do all the dirty work. | 这些脏活儿还得我亲自做 |
[26:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:54] | Is that the morphine? | 是吗啡吗 |
[26:56] | It’s amphetamine. | 是安非他命 |
[26:57] | I figured out my plan “B.” | 我得用后备计划了 |
[26:59] | I can’t torture the answers out of you, | 既然折磨你套不出你的话 |
[27:01] | so I’ll simply stop your heart instead. | 那就只能让你的心脏停止跳动了 |
[27:15] | If you want to live, | 想活命的话 |
[27:17] | tell me what I want to know. | 把我想知道的告诉我 |
[27:19] | Where’s Hotch, Emily? | 霍奇在哪 艾米莉 |
[27:24] | Where’s Hotch? | 霍奇在哪 |
[27:56] | Come on. | 醒过来 |
[28:29] | Of course. | 不出所料 |
[28:32] | I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[28:35] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[28:40] | That’s it. | 太好了 |
[28:51] | Please, | 求你了 |
[28:53] | tell him what he wants. | 告诉他想知道的事 |
[28:55] | If you tell him what he wants, | 如果你告诉他了 |
[28:57] | this can all be over. | 一切都结束了 |
[28:59] | He’ll release my family, and– | 他会放了我的家人 然后 |
[29:01] | and then I can help you, OK? | 然后我就可以帮你了 好吗 |
[29:07] | What? What’s that? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[29:10] | Go get him. | 叫他过来 |
[29:17] | Ok, so apparently, the only local place | 看来当地唯一用卡皮木的地方 |
[29:19] | using B-CAP is the church of the herbal sacrament, | 是进行草药圣礼的教堂 |
[29:23] | “Where you can find everything | “如果你的灵魂只能通过死藤水 |
[29:24] | for your spiritual needs | 得到升华 |
[29:26] | that only ayahuasca can fulfill.” | 这里有你想要的一切” |
[29:29] | Walk me through what’s gonna happen when we get there. | 告诉我到那里后都会发生什么 |
[29:31] | We ask questions, and we come home. | 我们问完问题就回去 |
[29:32] | No creepy weirdness? | 不会发生毛骨悚然的事吗 |
[29:35] | No weirdness. | 没有 |
[29:37] | Good, because I’m about full up | 很好 因为今晚 |
[29:39] | in the creepy weirdness department for one night. | 我已经受够毛骨悚然的事了 |
[29:47] | I’ve seen the face of God. | 我看见了上帝的脸 |
[29:50] | I’ve seen it. | 我看见了 |
[29:54] | So much for no creepy weirdness. | 这还叫不毛骨悚然 |
[30:03] | Scratch’s radio signal. | 刮擦的无线电信号 |
[30:29] | Clear. Come on in. | 安全 进来吧 |
[30:32] | Mother lode. | 找到”宝藏”了 |
[30:34] | Yeah. Looks like we found Scratch’s | 看样子我们找到了 |
[30:35] | I.T. Department, no Scratch. | 刮擦的IT大本营 虽然他不在 |
[30:38] | Yeah, but this is where he’s been doing everything– | 他就是在这里操作一切的 |
[30:42] | Hacking me, hacking our phones, | 黑进我的电脑 我们的手机 |
[30:46] | The whole tamale– | 整个计划 |
[30:47] | And, just like you predicted, | 而且就像你推测的 |
[30:51] | He’s been bouncing the signal off multiple buildings. | 他从多个地点跳频发射信号 |
[30:54] | We’re close, Matt. | 我们快找到他了 马特 |
[30:59] | They sent me to talk some sense into you. | 他们让我来劝劝你 |
[31:01] | Can’t help by lying down, | 我躺在这里没法帮忙 |
[31:03] | and I hear Tara’s waking up. | 而且我听说塔拉刚醒了 |
[31:05] | Do you–do you want me to find you some crutches or something? | 要我给你找个拐杖之类的吗 |
[31:07] | I don’t need them. I got you. | 不用 有你就行 |
[31:11] | Scratch. Scratch took Emily. | 刮擦带走了艾米莉 |
[31:14] | – I saw him. – Yeah. We know. | -我看到他了 -我们知道 |
[31:16] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在找他 |
[31:17] | He dosed her. | 他给她下了药 |
[31:19] | In the SUV while she was knocked out? | 在车里 她不省人事的时候吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:25] | He brought his gas with him. | 他把他的毒气带来了 |
[31:31] | Your legs are broken. | 你的两条腿断了 |
[31:32] | Your right arm is broken. | 右臂也断了 |
[31:34] | You’re in severe traction, | 你处在严重的牵引状态中 |
[31:35] | and you’re paralyzed. | 你已经瘫痪了 |
[31:37] | You feel unimaginable agony all over your body | 你全身上下都感到极度痛苦 |
[31:39] | unless I give you high doses of painkiller. | 除非我给你大量止痛药 |
[31:44] | She would wake in a delusion he’d have total control over. | 她会处于他掌控的幻觉之中 |
[31:47] | He think she knows where Hotch is, | 他认为她知道霍奇在哪 |
[31:48] | so he’s trying to trick her. | 所以他在套她的话 |
[31:50] | She’s one of the smartest people we know. | 她是我们认识的最聪明的人之一 |
[31:51] | She’d see through it. | 她会看穿的 |
[31:52] | So Scratch would go even farther. | 刮擦的阴谋不会坚持很久 |
[31:54] | Sometimes interrogators even simulate death. | 有时候审问者甚至会模拟死亡情境 |
[31:56] | Man, he could make it feel like the real thing. | 他能让她以为是真的濒临死亡 |
[31:59] | No. That wouldn’t work. | 不会奏效的 |
[32:00] | Remember, Rossi, | 记得吗 罗西 |
[32:01] | when prentiss told us about when she died, | 当潘提斯告诉我们她死的情形 |
[32:02] | for real died, how for her, | 真的死亡 她感到 |
[32:05] | it was just dark and cold? | 死亡是黑暗而冰冷的 |
[32:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:07] | If he made her experience some | 如果他刻意造出一些 |
[32:09] | Out-of-body vision, she’d know it was a lie. | 灵魂出窍的幻觉 她会看破诡计 |
[32:48] | Yeah. I get it. | 是的 我懂了 |
[32:52] | He probably combined the delusion | 他可能会把这种幻觉 |
[32:54] | with a classic prisoner interrogation tactic. | 与一种典型的审问策略相结合 |
[32:56] | At first, he would take away any chance of escape. | 一开始 他不会给她任何逃走的机会 |
[32:59] | Then he would introduce somebody else | 然后引入另外一个人 |
[33:00] | and give her a sliver of hope. | 给她一线希望 |
[33:02] | It could be a second interrogator | 可能是第二个审问者 |
[33:04] | who is a nice guy. | 一个好人 |
[33:05] | He’s on his way, ok? | 他马上就来了 好吗 |
[33:07] | That guy would be her blind spot. | 那个人会是她的盲点 |
[33:09] | She’d trust him and then reveal something she shouldn’t. | 她会信任他 并说出不该说的话 |
[33:13] | Ok? Ok? | 好吗 |
[33:15] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah. Yeah. Ok. | 是啊 好 |
[33:29] | Hey, what do you got, Matt? | 你那里有什么发现 马特 |
[33:30] | Well, we pinned down Scratch’s | 我们根据他的无线电频率 |
[33:31] | most likely location based on his radio frequency. | 定位到了刮擦最可能在的地方 |
[33:34] | It’s a warehouse in the district. | 是这区域里的一个仓库 |
[33:35] | Garcia just texted the address. | 加西亚刚把地址发过去了 |
[33:39] | She included Reid on the text. | 她也发给了里德 |
[33:42] | Reid’s not in a good place. | 里德的状态不是很好 |
[33:43] | I’m 10 out. | 我十分钟到 |
[33:44] | All right. So am I. | 好 我也是 |
[33:52] | If I would’ve known that putting you at death’s door | 如果我早知道让你去鬼门关走一趟 |
[33:54] | would get you to talk, | 可以让你开口的话 |
[33:56] | I would’ve started with that. | 我一开始就会这么做 |
[33:59] | Now, are you ready to tell me | 现在 你准备好要告诉我 |
[34:00] | Where Hotch and Jack are? | 霍奇和杰克在哪了吗 |
[34:04] | Good. Go ahead. | 很好 说吧 |
[34:08] | They’re at… | 他们在 |
[34:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[34:14] | 8…5… Eight…Five… | |
[34:46] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[35:16] | Prentiss! Reid! | 潘提斯 里德 |
[35:24] | Prentiss! | 潘提斯 |
[35:41] | Lower your weapon, damn it. | 放下枪 天啊 |
[35:42] | Where’s Scratch? | 刮擦在哪 |
[35:44] | Oh, he’s upstairs. Tag in here. | 他在楼上 留在这 |
[35:46] | Simmons and Alvez can box him in. | 西蒙斯和埃尔维斯会包抄他 |
[35:48] | No. I need to go find him. | 不 我要找到他 |
[35:48] | No, no, no, Spence. Please. | 不要 斯宾塞 求你了 |
[35:49] | I need someone I know is real right now, all right? | 我需要熟悉的人来给我真实感 好吗 |
[35:56] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:08] | Help me, please. Help me. | 救救我 求你了 救救我 |
[37:15] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[37:30] | Scratch is down. Repeat–Scratch is down. | 刮擦已身亡 重复 刮擦已身亡 |
[37:48] | He fell trying to escape. | 他在逃逸过程中坠楼 |
[38:09] | We never get to say good-bye the way we want, | 我们永远没法以我们想要的方式告别 |
[38:13] | and when we deal with a loss so sudden and cruel, | 当我们遭受如此残忍而突然的分别 |
[38:18] | our emotions can overwhelm us. | 我们必然会如此悲痛不已 |
[38:21] | Stephen Walker was a good agent, | 史蒂芬·沃克是一名优秀的探员 |
[38:25] | but he was a better man. | 但他更是一个好人 |
[38:27] | He made the world a better place, | 他让这个世界变得更好 |
[38:31] | And we can honor him by doing the work he never got to do. | 我们可以完成他未竟的事业 从而缅怀他的逝去 |
[39:22] | – There are no words. – No. | -言语无法表达我的悲痛 -嗯 |
[39:26] | There are not. | 什么都不必说了 |
[39:28] | Monica, I asked Stephen to join the BAU. | 莫妮卡 是我请史蒂芬加入行为分析组 |
[39:31] | I asked him to hunt Scratch. | 我请他过来协助追捕刮擦 |
[39:34] | I got him killed, and– | 是我害他被杀 而… |
[39:36] | Peter Lewis killed my husband… | 是彼得·刘易斯杀了我丈夫 |
[39:40] | And I choose to believe | 我选择相信 |
[39:44] | Stephen can rest | 史蒂夫知道 |
[39:46] | knowing he helped this team catch him. | 他帮助团队抓住他后 会安息的 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:53] | If there’s anything the bureau can do | 如果有什么联调局能 |
[39:54] | for you or your family, please– | 为你和你的家人做的 请… |
[39:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:59] | Right now, my kids need me… | 现在 我的孩子需要我 |
[40:05] | And your team needs you. | 你的团队需要你 |
[40:27] | We’re ok. | 我们没事的 |
[40:36] | I wanted to thank you for all of your help. | 我想谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:38] | Well, it was good to be of help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[40:40] | Ever since the IRT went down, | 自从国际反应小组解散后 |
[40:41] | I’ve been sitting on my hands waiting for a new assignment. | 我就一直干坐着等新的任务呢 |
[40:43] | We should sit down tomorrow. | 我们明天应该抽个时间 |
[40:46] | We can talk about that. | 好好聊聊这件事 |
[40:47] | I’d like that. | 好的 |
[40:49] | So we all need to discuss | 我们需要讨论一下 |
[40:51] | what Peter Lewis’ death means for this team. | 彼得·刘易斯的死对我们团队来说意味着什么 |
[40:55] | It means that Hotch can come back. | 这意味着霍奇可以回来了 |
[40:58] | Yeah. We spoke to him. | 嗯 我们和他聊过了 |
[41:01] | He was relieved that he and Jack were out of danger. | 他也很高兴他和杰克脱离了危险 |
[41:05] | They’re out of witness protection, | 他们不用继续待在证人保护计划中了 |
[41:09] | But, um– | 但是… |
[41:11] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不打算回来了 是吗 |
[41:15] | He loves being a full-time dad. | 他很喜欢做全职父亲的日子 |
[41:18] | He never got to do that before, | 他之前从来没有这个机会 |
[41:19] | and–let’s face it– in this job– | 而且 说实话 这份工作 |
[41:21] | There’s always gonna be another Scratch, | 永远会有下一个刮擦 |
[41:25] | And he’s lost enough. | 他已经失去够多了 |
[41:29] | We all have. | 我们都一样 |
[41:30] | Yes. We have, which is why the director has ordered us | 没错 所以局长命令我们 |
[41:35] | to take some time off from handling cases, | 都先休假一段时间再处理案子 |
[41:38] | but before we all leave, | 但是在我们休假前 |
[41:39] | there’s one last thing I need to say. | 我还想说一件事 |
[41:44] | Scratch got deeper into my head than I care to admit, | 我不想承认 但刮擦的确弄乱了我的头脑 |
[41:48] | and the only way I was able to stay sane | 我保持神志清醒的唯一办法 |
[41:50] | was by repeating a mantra, two words. | 就是不停重复两个字 |
[41:54] | You know what those two words were? | 你知道那两个字是什么吗 |
[41:57] | “Wheels up.” | 出发 |
[41:59] | It saved my life when I wasn’t sure I was gonna make it | 在我不知道自己能不能撑下去时 这两个字拯救了我 |
[42:02] | because it reminded me that you were out there fighting, | 因为这让我想起你们还在努力 |
[42:06] | so take your rest– you’ve earned it– | 所以好好休息 这是你们应得的 |
[42:11] | But when we get back, | 但等我们回来 |
[42:14] | Wheels up, Matt. | 出发 马特 |
[42:16] | Wheels up, Emily. | 出发 艾米莉 |
[42:18] | Wheels up, Tara. | 出发 塔拉 |
[42:21] | Wheels up. | 出发 |
[42:23] | Wheels up. | 出发 |
[42:25] | Wheels up. | 出发 |
[42:27] | Wheels up. | 出发 |
[42:28] | Damn right, wheels up. | 没错 出发 |
[42:35] | Wheels up. | 出发 |