Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] It wasn’t Scratch who framed me. 陷害我的不是刮擦
[00:05] It was a woman. 是个女人
[00:06] If you compare the partial prints 如果你将罪案现场发现的局部指纹
[00:08] found at the scene to Lindsey’s, 和林赛的指纹进行比对
[00:10] it proves she did this. 就能证明这是她干的
[00:12] We’re taking you home. 我们来带你回家
[00:15] Ta-da. 又见面了
[00:16] We have to deal with Cat Adams again? 我们又得对付凯特·亚当斯了
[00:18] Cat and Lindsey were behind the murder of Nadie Ramos. 娜迪·拉莫斯是凯特和林赛所杀
[00:21] She’s been nurse a grudge for a long time 看来她已经积怨许久了
[00:23] and setting up Reid, now kidnapping his mother. 陷害里德 现在还绑架了他母亲
[00:26] Now, if the good doctor wants his mommy back, 如果好博士想要回他的妈妈
[00:28] send him to me. He knows where to find me. 让他来找我 他知道上哪儿找我
[00:31] After all, he put me here. 毕竟是他让我落得这个下场
[00:33] But then again, I kind of returned the favor, didn’t I? 但是 我也算还了他这个人情
[00:38] He and I have unfinished business. 他和我还有事没解决
[00:45] Spencie. 小斯
[00:47] Where’s my mother? 我妈妈在哪
[00:49] I missed you. 我很想你
[00:50] What did you and Lindsey do to her? 你和林赛对她做了什么
[00:51] – How did you– – Now stop. -你怎么… -别说了
[00:53] You don’t get to walk in here 你不能就这样进来
[00:54] and hiss at me like I’m the criminal. 对我咄咄逼人 好像我是罪犯一样
[00:57] Now, we do this my way. 现在我们按我的方式来
[01:04] Have a seat. 坐下
[01:10] How was prison? Did you like it? 监狱怎么样 你喜欢吗
[01:12] No. 不
[01:13] It’s not fun, is it? 不好玩 是吧
[01:14] Unlike you, I didn’t deserve to be there. 不像你 我不该进监狱的
[01:17] How did you stay sane? 你怎么保持理智的
[01:21] A brain like yours needs stimulation 你这样的脑子在那种灰暗的环境里
[01:24] in such a gray place. 需要刺激
[01:26] I worked in the laundry room and I played chess. 我在洗衣房工作 还下象棋
[01:28] That’s 3, maybe 4 hours, tops. 这最多可能只有三到四个小时
[01:30] What about the other 20? 剩下二十个小时呢
[01:31] I read. 我读书
[01:32] That’s still not enough. 这还是不够
[01:33] You have to… go someplace. 你肯定会去什么地方
[01:37] Up here. 在脑海里
[01:40] Or else you go crazy. 否则你就会疯掉
[01:44] Do you want to see where I go? 你想看看我去的地方吗
[01:46] I’ll show you. 我给你看
[01:48] Come here. 过来
[01:52] No touching. 不能碰他
[01:59] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[02:02] Good. Now keep them shut. 很好 不要睁开
[02:06] Sit back and relax. 坐好 放松
[02:09] Now, when you open your eyes, 当你睁开眼时
[02:12] I want you to look at me like I’m the first woman you’ve seen 我要你用入狱三个月以后
[02:15] after being in prison for 3 months. 第一次看到女人时的眼神看着我
[02:19] Now…open. 现在 睁开眼
[02:25] Hello, Cat. 你好 凯特
[02:28] You’re here! 你在这
[02:31] You’re really here. 你真的在这
[02:32] There’s nowhere else I would rather be. 我只想在这里
[02:36] You’re good at this. 你很擅长这个
[02:39] You’re so good at this, 你太擅长这个了
[02:42] I almost believe you don’t want to kill me. 我几乎要相信你不想杀我了
[02:44] I don’t want to kill you. 我不想杀你
[02:45] No? 真不想
[02:47] No. 不想
[02:51] What if I let your mother die? 如果我让你妈妈死掉呢
[02:53] Then would you kill me? 那样你会杀了我吗
[02:56] Or would you just… 还是你只会
[02:58] Hurt me? 伤害我
[03:00] Would you pin me down 你会把我按在地上
[03:01] and leave bruises that don’t go away? 打得淤青难褪吗
[03:04] Is that what you want? 你想这样吗
[03:06] I guess I just want to know if you would. 我只是想知道你会不会
[03:10] If you could. 如果你可以的话
[03:13] No. 不会
[03:14] No? 不会
[03:15] It’s not the kind of man I am. 我不是这样的人
[03:19] Do me a favor and tell blondie over there to step aside, 帮我个忙 让那边的金发妹出去
[03:24] because we’re gonna play another game. 因为我们要玩另一个游戏了
[03:27] And this time, 这次
[03:28] we’re going to find out exactly 我们会发现
[03:31] what kind of man you are. 你究竟是什么样的人
[03:49] Let’s play. 我们开始吧
[03:51] Let’s! 来吧
[04:23] Red Light 危险信号
[04:28] “The villainy you teach me I will execute, “你们已经把残虐的手段教给我
[04:30] and it shall go hard. 我一定会照着你们的教训实行
[04:32] But I will better the instruction.” 而且还要加倍奉敬”
[04:34] William Shakespeare. 威廉·莎士比亚
[04:36] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[04:38] No. 不饿
[04:40] Me neither. 我也不饿
[04:43] So the same game as last time? 和上次一样的游戏吗
[04:45] I answer every question you ask honestly? 我如实回答你的每个问题吗
[04:47] No, this time you get to ask the questions. 不 这次轮到你来问问题
[04:51] About what? 关于什么的问题
[04:52] Well, I know a secret. About you. 我知道你的一个秘密
[04:57] And you can ask me as many questions as you like 你可以问我无论多少问题
[04:59] to figure it out. 来揭开这个秘密
[05:00] But you only get one guess as to what it is. 但你只能猜一次秘密是什么
[05:03] Now, guess correctly, I take your phone, 如果猜对 我拿你的手机
[05:07] I call our friend Lindsey, 给我们的朋友林赛打电话
[05:09] and I tell her to release your mother unharmed. 让她放了你妈妈 毫发无损
[05:14] If you don’t… 如果猜错
[05:25] Is there a clock? 限时吗
[05:26] There’s always a clock. 当然限时
[05:31] Give it to me. 给我
[05:41] Now, you’ll have 4 hours. 现在你有四小时
[05:44] Not yet. 还没开始
[05:46] You have to wait till the second hand comes around. 得等到整点才行
[05:50] You want to give me a hint before we start? 你想在开始前给我点提示吗
[05:52] Do I look like a girl that gives hints? 我看着像会给提示的人吗
[05:54] Actually you do. 确实像
[05:59] Ok, how about this? 好吧 这样怎么样
[06:01] It’s a secret you’ll never admit to. 是个你永远不会承认的秘密
[06:10] Go. 开始
[06:10] Up till now, Cat Adams has only worked solo. 以前凯特·亚当斯只是单独行动
[06:14] But this is a partnership. 但这次是团伙作案
[06:16] So we need to figure out how these two hit women 所以我们得搞明白这两个职业杀手
[06:19] were able to work together, 是怎么合作的
[06:21] especially when one of them was in solitary. 尤其是其中一个人还在监禁中
[06:23] And hit men are drive by profit and self-preservation. 男性杀手一般是受利益和自保的驱使
[06:26] They don’t take a job unless they know all the angles. 除非知道全部情况否则他们不会接下工作
[06:29] So, to predict their behavior, 所以要预测她们的行动
[06:31] we need to ask ourselves a simple question. 我们需要回答一个最简单的问题
[06:33] We know why Cat wanted revenge on Reid. 我们知道凯特为什么想报复里德
[06:36] Why does Lindsey? 那林赛呢
[06:37] 10 years ago, 十年前
[06:38] Reid tried to talk Lindsey’s father 里德试图说服林赛的父亲
[06:40] out of one last murder. 放弃最后一次谋杀
[06:42] Cut to last year and she finds out 直到去年她发现
[06:43] her BFF Cat has been arrested 她的闺蜜凯特
[06:46] by the same federal agent who tried to stop her daddy. 被试图阻止她父亲的同一探员逮捕了
[06:49] So Lindsey’s emotions trumped her professionalism. 所以林赛的情绪盖过了她的职业素养
[06:52] She could grab and kill Reid’s mother without a trace, 她本可以不露痕迹地绑架并杀害里德的母亲
[06:55] but instead, she waltzed Diana into his prison 但她带戴安娜进监狱
[06:59] because she wanted him and us to know that she was involved. 因为她想他和我们知道她与此事有关
[07:03] But there’s risky and there’s reckless. 但冒险和鲁莽是两码事
[07:06] It’s kind of hard to buy that Lindsey would commit 很难相信林赛做了这么多事
[07:08] to doing all of this just because Reid 只是因为里德十年前
[07:09] kind of sort of got in her way 10 years ago. 在一定程度上挡了她的路
[07:17] We’re missing something. 我们遗漏了什么
[07:20] 林赛·沃恩 全境通缉 未发现 戴安娜·里德 全国失踪人口数据库 未发现
[07:21] Oh, damn. Lindsey’s APB didn’t turn anything up. 该死 林赛的全境通缉还没结果
[07:24] Neither did Diana’s photo on the national center 全国失踪人口数据库里也没发现
[07:26] for missing adults database. 戴安娜的照片
[07:28] Lindsey’s too good to get caught in those dragnets. 林赛很优秀 不会被那些手段发现
[07:30] She’s probably already changed cars and appearance by now. 她现在很可能已经换了车并进行了变装
[07:37] Ok, I want a full breakdown on Lindsey’s life. 我需要全面分析林赛的生活
[07:40] Aliases, contacts, hits, 化名 联络人 杀人名单
[07:42] where she gets her hollowpoint rounds. 她从哪里得到的空尖弹
[07:45] Yeah, Walker and I will take that. 好 我和沃克去做
[07:46] Then I want a list of everyone 我还需要一份
[07:47] who was in Cat’s prison in the past year. 去年在凯特服刑监狱的人员名单
[07:49] Cat was communicating with Lindsey 凯特和林赛
[07:51] through a maximum security facility. 隔着高级别监狱进行交流
[07:53] Somewhere there is a weak link to her chain. 这中间肯定有薄弱环节
[07:56] We’ll find her. 我们会找到的
[08:10] Hey. I–I got your text message. 我收到了你的信息
[08:12] I’m confused. You want me to see 我很困惑 你想让我查
[08:13] if there are any missing children? 失踪儿童
[08:14] No. I asked if any Amber Alerts had been issued tonight. 不是 我想知道今晚是否有发出过安珀警报
[08:17] No. Is that important? 没有 很重要吗
[08:18] Yes. I’m gonna put one out. 是的 我要发一个
[08:21] You’re gonna put out Diana Reid’s face 你想把戴安娜·里德的照片发出去
[08:22] and says she’s a missing child? 说她是失踪儿童
[08:23] No, I’m gonna put Lindsey’s out as an abductor. 不是 我要把林赛描绘成一个绑架犯
[08:26] People pay attention to Ambers, 人们很关注安珀警报
[08:28] and that’s what we need. 我们正需要这样
[08:30] Ok. Oh… 好的
[08:33] I’ll do it. 我来做
[08:35] Penelope, no. It’s my call. 佩内洛普 不 这是我的决定
[08:38] Which means I’ll take responsibility for it. 就是说我会为此负责
[08:39] Just pull the screen up, ok? 把屏幕调出来就好
[08:52] I need you to leave. 你得离开
[08:55] Right now. 马上
[09:06] All right. We got 30 employees 好了 有三十名雇员
[09:09] that worked on Cat’s wing. 可能替凯特卖命
[09:10] And these 4, they don’t have 这四个 他们没有
[09:11] any disciplinary problems. 任何纪律问题
[09:13] So Cat used one, or more likely more than one 所以凯特可能利用一名 很可能是多名人员
[09:16] to coordinate with Lindsey on the outside. 跟在外面的林赛进行沟通
[09:18] That’s the good news. 这是好消息
[09:19] Oh, lovely. We need more bad news. 很好 我们还需要更多坏消息
[09:21] The guard union got wind that I was sniffing around. 看守工会听说我在四处打听
[09:24] These 26 potential accomplices, 这二十六名潜在同伙
[09:26] they can’t be interviewed 我们不能对他们进行询问
[09:28] without submitting all questions through the local 292 除非将所有问题通过工会292分会递交
[09:30] and their accompanying attorneys first. 并有他们的律师陪同
[09:32] Ok. Let’s do some digging. 好吧 我们先挖掘一下
[09:35] A couple of these folks are gonna look more guilty than the rest. 这里面有些人会比其他人看上去有罪些
[09:38] We’ll winnow it down and then deal with the local. 我们先筛选下 再对付工会的人
[09:45] What have you got? 有什么发现
[09:46] We looked for overlap 我们查了
[09:47] with all of Lindsey’s known aliases and we found one. 林赛所有已知化名的重叠之处 找到一个
[09:49] She made multiple purchases using multiple I.D.s 她用多个身份证在同一地方
[09:52] at the same location. 买了多次东西
[09:53] Fords gun shop. 福特斯枪店
[09:54] And wouldn’t you know it, 你肯定知道
[09:55] he has the largest selection of hollowpoint 他那有三州地区
[09:57] ammunition in the tri-state area. 最全的空尖弹
[09:59] Go, quickly. We are on Cat’s clock now. 快去 我们在和凯特争分夺秒
[10:01] We only have 3 1/2 hours left. 只有三个半小时了
[10:05] I know what the secret is. 我知道秘密是什么了
[10:07] You do? 是吗
[10:09] Why else would you put me through all this? 不然为什么要让我经历这些
[10:11] Ooh. Phrasing it in the form of a question. 用问句的方式说
[10:13] That way it doesn’t count as a guess. 这样就不算是猜测
[10:15] Very smart, doctor. 很聪明 博士
[10:16] I’m gonna walk you through a scenario 我来给你描述一个情景
[10:17] and your face is gonna tell me how close I am. 你的表情会告诉我 我有多接近真相
[10:21] From the moment I arrested you, 从我逮捕你的那一刻
[10:23] you watched and waited for the right time to take your revenge. 你一直在伺机等待合适的机会来复仇
[10:27] When you learned I was going to Mexico, you took it. 当你知道我要去墨西哥时 你抓住了这个机会
[10:29] You and Lindsey framed me for murder 你和林赛陷害我
[10:31] so I’d be put in prison and treated like a criminal, 这样我就会被关进监狱 被当成罪犯
[10:33] and then you kidnapped my mother 然后 你绑架了我母亲
[10:35] so I would know how it feels to have a parent manipulated, 这样我就能感受到父母被支配的感觉
[10:38] because you want to prove that you and I are the same. 因为你想证明我们俩是一样的
[10:43] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[10:51] Sorry, I couldn’t hold that in any longer. 抱歉 我忍不住了
[10:54] What were you saying? 你刚说什么了
[10:56] Psychopaths get bored easily. 心理变态很容易就会无聊
[10:58] You’re right. 你说得对
[10:59] Let’s speed this up. 速战速决吧
[11:02] Shall we? 来吧
[11:04] Why don’t you think about all the pain 你为什么不想想
[11:08] you’ve suffered in your life. 你一生中受过的所有的苦
[11:10] What would I capitalize on, do you think? 你觉得我会利用什么
[11:14] Is it the death of your mentor, 是你导师的死吗
[11:19] SSA Jason Gideon? 特别督察探员杰森·基甸
[11:22] No. 不是
[11:23] Because we caught the man who killed him. 因为我们抓到了杀害他的人
[11:28] What about Agent Morgan? 那摩根探员呢
[11:32] And your guilt over not visiting his little boy. 你因为没有去看他儿子而心生愧疚
[11:37] I was in prison. 我当时在牢里
[11:41] Yeah, but you had time before that. 但你之前有时间
[11:44] Why didn’t you go? 你为什么没去
[11:45] Truthfully, I got distracted. 说实话 我分心了
[11:47] I was trying to figure out a way to help my mom. 我试图找到帮助我妈妈治疗的办法
[11:50] She didn’t have time. 留给她的时日不多了
[11:51] Morgan, Savannah, and little Bobby did. 摩根 萨瓦纳还有小鲍比还有时间
[11:54] So there’s absolutely no shame in admitting that. 承认这点没有什么可耻的
[11:57] Morgan would understand. 摩根会理解的
[12:00] I agree. 我同意
[12:01] That’s why that’s not the secret. 这就是为什么这不是那个秘密
[12:10] Good job, Spence. 干得好 斯宾塞
[12:16] Go ahead, JJ. 说吧 小洁
[12:17] So Cat has deep background on Spence. 凯特十分了解斯宾塞的背景
[12:19] She knew about Gideon’s death and Morgan leaving the team for his family. 她知道基甸的死和摩根因为家里离开了团队
[12:23] She’s throwing him off-balance. 她想让他乱了阵脚
[12:24] Yeah, but Spence also purposely 没错 但斯宾塞还故意告诉她
[12:27] gave the wrong name of Morgan’s son, 摩根儿子错的名字
[12:29] and she didn’t correct him. 她也没纠正
[12:30] She must have gotten her hands on Reid’s confidential FBI file. 她一定拿到了里德的联调局机密档案
[12:33] It would mention relevant team information 上面肯定会写相关团队信息
[12:34] but wouldn’t name Morgan’s baby 但因为出于保密
[12:36] because of confidentiality reasons. 不会有摩根孩子的名字
[12:38] We were thinking she’s been getting help 我们之前是觉得帮她的人
[12:39] from someone inside the prison. 是来自监狱内部
[12:41] This goes deeper than that. 这比想象中的情况更复杂
[12:49] Nope. 不认识
[12:51] You’ve never seen this woman. 你从来没见过这个女人
[12:53] She didn’t buy hollowpoint rounds from you? 她没来你这买过中空子弹吗
[12:55] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[12:57] See–see, it’s the way you said “huh.” 就是这个 你这个不确定的语气
[13:00] It makes me think you have seen her 让我觉得你肯定见过她
[13:02] and then you decided to cover and say no. 然而你想掩饰 于是就说没见过她
[13:06] Look, Mr. Fords, we appreciate 听着 福特斯先生 我们很理解
[13:08] that our kind isn’t welcome around here. 我们这类人在这不受欢迎
[13:11] Hey, I don’t judge folks by the color of their skin. 我没有种族歧视
[13:14] Well, I was thinking more us being federal agents. 我是说我们作为联邦探员
[13:18] The last thing you want is your customers 你最不希望你的顾客们
[13:19] to see you ratting them out to us. 看到你向我们出卖他们
[13:22] Something did bother you about this woman. 但这个女人确实让你心有顾虑
[13:24] Like how she was so petite and yet so experienced 她个子小 却对点5口径的沙漠之鹰
[13:27] around a hand cannon like a .50-caliber desert eagle. 这样的手持加农炮了如指掌
[13:29] Or the fact that she used multiple identities 还是因为她买弹药时
[13:32] when she was buying ammunition for it. 用了多重身份
[13:33] Second. That’s the amendment that guarantees 第二修正案 让我的顾客们
[13:35] my customers’ right to bear arms. 有权持有武器
[13:38] Fifth. That’s the amendment where my customers’ 第五修正案 让我的顾客们
[13:40] right to privacy is established. 有权保留隐私
[13:43] Griswold v. Connecticut, I believe. 格里斯沃尔德诉康涅狄格州 是吧
[13:45] This woman works for the drug cartels. 这个女人为贩毒集团卖命
[13:47] We need to find her before she kills another victim. 我们需要在她再杀人之前找到她
[13:50] Cartels. Her. 贩毒集团 就她
[13:52] Jesus wept. That’s one hell of a story. 老天 真是个好故事
[13:56] Well, tell us another one, then. 那再跟我们说一个
[13:58] The reason why that little Miss has multiple I.D.s 这个女士有多重身份的原因
[14:01] is because she’s been harassed by bigots her entire life. 是因为她老被偏执的人骚扰
[14:07] And now her and her fiance fell in love. 现在她和她未婚夫坠入爱河
[14:11] Her fiance? She was engaged? 她未婚夫 她订婚了
[14:15] And just as I don’t judge race, 我不歧视种族
[14:17] I don’t judge folks by who they love, either. 也不歧视人们选择去爱谁
[14:20] Now get the hell out of my store, 现在滚出我的店
[14:22] ’cause unless there’s a supreme court case I haven’t heard of, 除非有什么我没听过的最高法院的案子
[14:24] Obergefell v. Hodges is still the law of the land. 格里斯沃尔德诉康涅狄格州还是这个国家的法律
[14:38] Working deductively, the secret wouldn’t be 用演绎法推理的 这个秘密
[14:40] any of the topics you’ve already volunteered, 并不是你已经提到过的事
[14:42] because you wouldn’t want to make it that easy on me. 因为你不会想让这一切对我来说太过简单
[14:44] Genius, truly. 天才 说真的
[14:45] So what is left that I wouldn’t want to admit? 还剩下什么事我不愿承认
[14:56] Love. 爱
[15:01] Is that what this is all about, love? 这都是因为爱吗
[15:05] For my mother? 对我妈妈的爱吗
[15:11] No. 不
[15:16] For you. 对你
[15:18] You want me to admit that I am actually 你想让我承认其实我
[15:21] in love with you. 爱上你了
[15:24] Don’t get me wrong, I love my fairy tales, 别误会 我喜欢童话故事
[15:27] clearly, as much as the next girl, 跟其她女孩一样喜欢
[15:29] but I’m not delusional. 但我没有妄想症
[15:32] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[15:33] Very sure. 非常确定
[15:34] So sure, in fact, that I had Lindsey 很确定 其实我让林赛
[15:37] leave a clue for you in your little scrapbook in your house. 在你家的剪贴本上留了线索
[15:52] I couldn’t have you come all the way down here and make a guess 我可不能让你大老远跑过来猜谜
[15:54] until I was positive. 除非我是阳性
[15:57] That is… 就是…
[16:00] Until I tested positive. 直到我的测试结果是阳性
[16:04] What, you’re pregnant? 怎么 你怀孕了
[16:11] We’re pregnant. 我们有孩子了
[16:17] No. 不可能
[16:18] Oh, yes. 真的
[16:22] Mazel tov. 恭喜
[16:43] Here you are, ma’am. 给 长官
[16:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:52] It’s not possible. 这不可能
[16:52] Even if you are pregnant, the baby’s not mine. 即使你真的怀孕了 孩子也不是我的
[16:55] Except for the part where it is. 只剩下地点问题
[16:57] That’s completely preposterous. You’ve been in prison. 这太荒谬了 你一直在监狱里
[16:59] So have you. 你也是
[16:59] And we’ve never– 而且我们从未…
[17:00] I know. We’ve never… 我知道 我们从未…
[17:05] Ask me how I did it. 问我是怎么做到的
[17:07] Come on, ask me. 快点问我
[17:11] How did you do it? 你是怎么做到的
[17:13] I had Lindsey dose you in Mexico. 我让林赛在墨西哥给你下药
[17:15] You lost time. 你断片了
[17:16] And I gave her very specific instructions 而且我非常仔细地教她
[17:19] to get you in the mood. 如何让你进入那种情绪
[17:20] What, did she pretend to be you? 怎么 她扮作你了吗
[17:21] Why, would that have worked? 为什么 那会有用吗
[17:24] No. 没用
[17:27] Yeah, I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[17:29] Believe me, I know exactly where I stand 相信我 我完全了解我
[17:31] on the Spencer Reid hot or not list. 在斯宾塞·里德眼里是否性感
[17:36] I told her to pretend to be Maeve. 我让她扮作梅芙
[17:41] Maeve Donovan. 梅芙·多诺万
[17:44] The love of your life. 你此生的挚爱
[17:48] Who had her brains blown out right in front of you 她在你面前被人爆了头
[17:52] before you two could even kiss. 你们两个都没来得及接吻
[17:54] So dark…. 太阴险了
[17:59] Yet so useful. 但非常管用
[18:02] You’re lying. 你在骗我
[18:04] Spencer, it’s Maeve. 斯宾塞 我是梅芙
[18:06] It’s ok. 没关系
[18:08] Spencer, Spencer… 斯宾塞 斯宾塞
[18:10] Spencer, it’s Maeve. 斯宾塞 我是梅芙
[18:16] It’s ok. 没关系
[18:18] Come here. 过来
[18:22] You want this. 你想要
[18:24] It’s ok. 没关系
[18:26] You want this. 你想要
[18:32] It didn’t happen. 那没发生
[18:33] Hey, I was thinking, if it’s a boy, 我在想 如果是男孩
[18:37] we should definitely call him Spencie Junior. 我们一定要叫他小斯宾塞
[18:40] But if it’s a girl, I think we should call her Maeve. 但如果是女孩 我觉得我们应该叫她梅芙
[18:43] I mean, after all, she played such a huge role 毕竟 她在她的孕育过程中
[18:45] in her own conception. 扮演了这么重要的角色
[18:46] Spence, we might have something. 斯宾塞 我们可能有发现
[18:50] She’s 3 months. The timeline matches, 她怀孕三个月 时间相符
[18:52] but that doesn’t necessarily mean– 但这并不代表
[18:56] I’m sorry, it’s not you. 对不起 不是对你
[18:59] I just need a minute. 我只是需要一点时间
[19:09] JJ, you there? 小洁 你在吗
[19:10] Uh, yeah. Yeah, go ahead. 在 在 说吧
[19:11] So far we don’t have anything on the prison employees. 目前我们没有查到监狱工作人员有问题
[19:14] Somebody in there is helping her, 里面有人在帮她
[19:15] but nobody jumps out as the obvious culprit, 但没有明显的嫌疑人
[19:18] and it doesn’t help that they’re blocking us at every turn. 而且他们时刻提防着我们
[19:20] We have something, but, uh, it’s out there. 我们有线索 但对方不肯配合
[19:23] I’ll take out there. 那这个让我处理
[19:25] The gun store owner was more of a libertarian 你都想象不到枪店老板
[19:27] than you would think. 是多么坚决的自由主义者
[19:28] He talked about how he never judged 他说他从不评判
[19:29] his customers or who they love. 他的顾客或顾客的爱人
[19:32] That’s weird. 很奇怪
[19:33] Not as weird as when he mentioned Obergefell. 更奇怪的是他提到了奥伯格菲尔案
[19:37] The supreme court decision that legalized gay marriage. 因为此案 最高法院最终判定同性婚姻合法
[19:40] You said we were missing something 你是说我们忽视了
[19:41] in the relationship between these two women. 那两个女人之间的关系
[19:43] What if it’s this? 如果是这样呢
[19:44] The risks that Lindsey’s taking, 林赛所冒的风险
[19:45] the bond she as with Cat, it’s not professional. 她和凯特的合作 不是因为职业
[19:49] It’s romantic. 是因为爱情
[19:50] Well, this casts a big shadow over Lindsey’s next move. 这对林赛的下一步计划有很大的影响
[19:53] By exposing their plan to us, 她向我们暴露她们的计划
[19:54] she knows there’s no happy ending, no future with Cat. 说明她知道不会有好结局 跟凯特没有未来
[19:58] And she’s going to take Reid’s mother with her. 而且她要拖上里德的母亲
[20:00] And that’s the ultimate act of revenge 这就是对夺走她爱人的人的
[20:02] against the guy who took her lover away. 终极复仇
[20:03] JJ, what do you have? 小洁 你有什么发现
[20:06] Will you take me off speaker. 你能关掉免提吗
[20:14] Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗 你是开玩笑吧
[20:16] Well, here’s where it gets tricky. 现在就很棘手了
[20:18] Do we believe her or not? 我们要不要相信她
[20:20] On the one hand, getting pregnant 一方面 怀孕
[20:22] is a power control move straight out of 简直是从女性精神变态手册里
[20:23] the female psychopath handbook. 照抄的权力控制之举
[20:24] On the other hand– 另一方面
[20:25] If her story is true, 如果她的说法为真
[20:27] it meant she sent her lesbian lover 则说明她就将自己的同性恋人
[20:28] – down to Mexico to get Reid to… – Yeah. -派去墨西哥来得到里德的 -是啊
[20:32] Either way, she is pregnant. 无论如何 她确实怀了孩子
[20:34] I just refuse to believe it belongs to Spence. 我只是不愿意相信那是斯宾塞的
[20:37] It could be the person inside the prison who’s been helping her. 可能是监狱里帮她的那个人的
[20:40] Getting pregnant serves two purposes– 怀孕能有两个作用
[20:42] gaslighting Reid and emotional blackmail 玩弄里德并在情感上
[20:45] against that employee. 要挟那位工作人员
[20:46] Yeah, but, emily, we don’t know who that guy is yet. 可是艾米莉 我们还不知道那个人是谁
[20:49] And Alvez and Rossi aren’t going to 而且等埃尔维斯和罗西赶到
[20:51] in the time they have left. 他们肯定已经走了
[20:51] 安珀警报 绑架者
[20:54] JJ, I gotta call you back. 小洁 我稍后回电
[21:23] How ya doin’, good-lookin’? 你好啊 靓女
[21:26] Come on, now, it doesn’t cost anything for a smile. 拜托 笑一个又不会少钱
[21:33] 安珀警报 绑架者
[21:43] 安珀警报 绑架者
[21:52] Hello. 喂
[21:54] Yeah, 911? 你好 911吗
[21:55] That alert you guys sent out– 你们发的警报
[21:58] I think she’s here. 我认为她在这儿
[22:00] I mean, she’s blond, 虽然这个人是金发
[22:01] but I think I heard noises coming from her truck. 但我听到她后备箱里有动静
[22:03] Yeah, I was– 嗯 我当时正在
[22:14] Let’s pretend you’re telling the truth. 假设你说的是真的
[22:15] That means I guessed it, right? 所以我猜对了 是吗
[22:16] The secret, the one I don’t want to admit to? 那个我不愿意承认的秘密
[22:19] It’s my child? 是我的孩子吗
[22:20] Is that your guess? 你猜的就是这个吗
[22:22] You only get one, remember? 只有一次机会 记得吗
[22:25] No. It’s too easy. 不 太简单了
[22:27] Believe me, getting pregnant with your baby was not easy. 相信我 怀上你的孩子可不简单
[22:30] You misunderstand. It’s too easy emotionally. 你误会了 我是说情感上太简单了
[22:33] Because I can take your child from you. 因为我可以夺走你的孩子
[22:35] The child I had absolutely no role in creating, 那个和我绝对没有血缘关系的孩子
[22:38] But a child that I would care for better than you. 但同时我绝对能照料得比你好的孩子
[22:42] That’s rude. 好残忍
[22:42] It’s true. You can’t be a mother, Cat. 那是事实 你不能当好母亲 凯特
[22:46] I’m not trying to insult you. 我不是想侮辱你
[22:47] It’s your psychological makeup. 只是因为你的精神状态
[22:49] You literally do not have the emotional skills 你是真的缺少照料他人的
[22:52] to care for another human being. 情绪技能
[22:54] You’d lose interest in your own baby 你会像六岁小孩玩腻仓鼠一样
[22:57] the way a 6-year-old loses interest in a pet hamster. 对自己的孩子失去兴趣
[23:01] This baby is simply a means to an end, 孩子不过是用来给这一切画上句号的工具
[23:03] which is to keep me here playing your game, 也就是留我在这儿陪你玩游戏
[23:05] Guessing like a fool, assuming something 像傻瓜一样猜谜 假设一些
[23:07] I never should have assumed in the first place. 我一开始就不该作出的假设
[23:09] And what would that be? 你是指什么
[23:13] My mother’s already dead. 我母亲已经死了
[23:15] She was dead before I walked in here. 我进来之前她就已经死了
[23:16] She’s not dead. 她没有死
[23:17] Yes, she is. 她已经死了
[23:18] No, because that would be cheating 不会的 因为那样就是骗人
[23:19] and I don’t cheat. You cheat. 而我不会骗人 是你喜欢骗人
[23:20] I’m done playing. 我玩够了
[23:21] Get back here. 快回来
[23:22] Goodbye, Cat. 再见 凯特
[23:23] I’ll let you talk to her! 我让你们谈
[23:36] Yeah, I’m here. 喂 我在
[23:37] Garcia, get ready to trace a call on Spence’s phone. 加西亚 准备追踪斯宾塞手机的通话
[23:40] Fired up, plugged in. 发动连接完成
[23:42] Ready to go. 准备就绪
[23:52] You’re early. 比约定的早
[23:54] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[23:55] Did he guess? 他猜了吗
[23:56] No, not yet. 没有 还没有
[23:57] We need proof of life. 要证明人还活着
[23:59] All right. 没问题
[24:00] Hold on. 稍等
[24:04] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[24:06] Mom, mom, are you ok? 妈妈 妈妈 你还好吧
[24:07] I don’t… know. 我不…知道[不要]
[24:10] Mom! 妈妈
[24:14] Gotta go. 挂了
[24:42] Mom! 妈妈
[24:44] – What the hell was that? – I don’t know. -那是什么意思 -我不知道
[24:45] Lindsey said you were early. Was that a signal? 林赛说你比约定的早 那是暗号吗
[24:46] – Spence, come on. – No. -斯宾塞 别这样 -不是
[24:47] Was that a prearranged signal to kill my mother?! 那是约定下手杀死我母亲的暗号吗
[24:49] -Spence. – No. -斯宾塞 -不是
[24:50] – Tell me the truth! – I am! -告诉我真相 -我说的就是真相
[24:51] – Tell me the truth! – I am! -告诉我真相 -我说的就是真相
[24:53] You want to know the truth? 你想知道真相
[24:54] Your mother is an Alzheimer’s-ridden moron 你母亲是个受阿茨海默症折磨的白痴
[24:57] who’s getting dumber day by day, 一天天越来越傻
[24:58] And if she’s dead, it’s your fault. 如果她死了 都是你的错
[25:04] Spence! 斯宾塞
[25:05] I’m going to kill you. 我要杀了你
[25:06] Spence. 斯宾塞
[25:07] I’m going to kill you. 我要杀了你
[25:08] Spence, she’s pregnant. 斯宾塞 她有身孕
[25:09] Spence, she’s pregnant! 斯宾塞 她有身孕
[25:11] – Stop it! – I’m going to kill you. -住手 -我要杀了你
[25:13] Come on. Come on. 不要 不要
[25:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:37] Richmond county police just reported 里士满警方刚上报
[25:38] a gas station explosion. 一加油站发生爆炸
[25:40] One victim, a male. Whatever Lindsey did, 现场有一名男性死者 不管林赛做了什么
[25:42] we have to assume your mom’s still alive. 我们得假定你母亲还活着
[25:58] I’m really scared this is who I am now. 我真的很怕这就是我的真面目
[26:00] No. Don’t say that. 不 别这么说
[26:03] Je… Jennifer, you don’t know… 洁…洁妮芙 你不确定
[26:10] I do know. 我确定
[26:11] I know two inmates, Frazier and Duerson, 我知道两个犯人 弗雷泽和德雷森
[26:15] killed your friend Delgado in front of you. 当着你的面杀了你的朋友迪加多
[26:17] And I know they wanted you to move their heroin, 我知道他们想要你帮他们运海洛因
[26:20] znd I also know that if you didn’t, 我还知道如果你不帮他们
[26:22] you would have been next, right? 你也会被杀 对吗
[26:25] Spence, anyone in your spot would have done the same thing. 斯宾塞 任何人遇到你的情况都会这么做的
[26:29] You wouldn’t have. 你不会
[26:29] Yeah. Yeah, I would have, Spence. 会 我也会 斯宾塞
[26:33] If someone was threatening my life, 如果有人威胁到我的生命
[26:36] you bet your ass I would. 我一定也会这么做
[26:37] It doesn’t make you a bad person. 这不能说明你是一个坏人
[26:41] Cause you know who does think like that, 你知道谁会那样想吗
[26:43] that–that in you doing what you had to do to survive 谁会把一个为了生存才这样做的人
[26:46] somehow makes you a psychopath? 想做一个精神变态
[26:48] She does. 就是她
[26:53] She does. 就是她
[26:56] She does. 她这样想
[26:58] Because she–she knows. 因为她知道这件事
[27:00] That’s the secret. 这是个秘密
[27:03] What I don’t want to admit about myself. 我不愿承认的事情
[27:05] Hold up. Let’s play this out, 稍等 我们来捋一捋
[27:07] because she will not lose to you twice. 因为她不会输给你两次
[27:08] She already said that 她已经说了
[27:09] this wasn’t about the two of you being the same. 问题的重点不是她以为你们是一类人
[27:11] Then she’s all about the game. 那她的重点就在于这场游戏
[27:12] She thinks that I cheated last time 她觉得我上次作弊了
[27:13] because I lied about her dad, 因为我在她爸爸的事上撒了谎
[27:14] so it’s integral to her that she beats me 所以她必须利用规则
[27:16] by following the rules. 打败我
[27:17] Yeah, but, Spence, she controls the rules, 好的 但是 斯宾塞 规则是她定的
[27:19] and she will change them to ensure that she wins. 她会改变规则确保自己能赢
[27:20] Which means that I’m locked in. 也就是说我被困住了
[27:22] Like she is. 她也一样
[27:22] And she needs me locked in, 她需要困住我
[27:23] playing by her rules a game I can’t win, 跟着她的规则玩这场我不能赢的游戏
[27:25] so she– 这样她…
[27:30] I got it. 我明白了
[27:35] Guess that’s one way to get you to put your hands on me. 我猜这是唯一能让你碰我的方法
[27:38] Dance with me. 跟我跳舞吧
[27:41] Why? 为什么
[27:42] Because I don’t want the people watching us 因为我不想看着我们的人
[27:43] to hear what I’m going to say next. 听见我接下来要对你说的话
[27:55] You guys got this up? 你们接收到画面了吗
[27:56] Streaming now. 正在直播
[27:57] Ok, listen, you’re gonna hear a lot of weird stuff, 好 听着 你们会听到很多诡异的事
[28:00] like Spence saying he is the father of Cat’s baby. 比如斯宾塞说他是凯特孩子的父亲
[28:03] Don’t let that distract you. 别因为这些话分心
[28:04] I’m sorry. Full stop. 抱歉 暂停
[28:05] Why would Spence say he’s the father of– 为什么斯宾塞会说他是凯特孩子的父亲
[28:07] Quiet. 安静
[28:11] You had eyes on me while I was in prison, didn’t you? 我在牢里时你一直找人盯着我 是吗
[28:13] Spencie, don’t ruin the moment. 斯宾塞 别破坏这个美好的时刻
[28:16] I don’t want to, but I’m on the clock. 我也不想 但我赶时间
[28:18] Answer my question. Am I right? 回答我的问题 我说得对吗
[28:20] Yes, you’re right. 是的 你说得对
[28:22] I wanted to make sure things 我想确保让我不舒服的事
[28:23] were just as uncomfortable for you as they were for me. 也会让你不舒服
[28:26] That’s what we missed, the inside man that’s been helping them. 这就是我们所忽略的 一直在协助他们的内鬼
[28:29] He didn’t just work at cat’s prison, 他不仅仅在凯特的监狱中工作
[28:31] he worked at hers and Reid’s. 他在她和里德的监狱都工作过
[28:32] Garcia, look for any overlap. 加西亚 查一下有没有在两处都工作过的人
[28:34] Compiling now. 正在搜寻
[28:37] Here’s something. 找到了一个人
[28:38] Lionel Wilkins. He worked at both Mount Pleasant 莱昂内尔·威尔金斯 他在芒特普林森
[28:40] and the Millburn Correctional Facility. 和密尔本监狱都工作过
[28:41] Ok, look, this guy could have gotten her pregnant, 好的 这个人有可能让她怀孕
[28:43] but there’s no way he could have gotten his hand on Reid’s file. 但他不可能接触到里德的档案
[28:45] Well, not directly. He could have called in a favor 不是直接接触 他可能找了
[28:47] from a friend at the Bureau. 联调局的某个朋友帮忙
[28:48] So someone must have wanted to screw us this whole time. 所以肯定一直有人想害我们
[28:51] Someone who’s not gonna work for the Bureau much longer. 一个马上要离开调查局的人
[28:54] That’s how you timed everything so perfectly. 你就是这样把所有事的时间都算计得这样精准
[28:56] Like sending my mom and lindsey to visit me 比如让我妈和林赛
[28:58] when I thought I was at my lowest. 在我觉得自己在最低潮时来见我
[29:02] Thought? 觉得
[29:04] You sure you weren’t? 你确定你真的不是吗
[29:07] No, I wasn’t. 不 不是
[29:11] Because I didn’t feel bad. 因为我并没有感觉很糟
[29:13] I felt scared. 我是害怕
[29:15] At how much I enjoyed 对我自己是如此享受
[29:17] poisoning the other prisoners. 毒害其它犯人而害怕
[29:20] I had a hundred ways of getting myself out of that situation, 我有很多方法能让自己脱离那种境遇
[29:23] and I picked the one that would cause them the most pain. 但我挑了一种能让他们最痛苦的方法
[29:28] Well, look at that. 瞧瞧
[29:31] You might end up saving your mother’s life after all. 你最后可能会救了你妈妈的命
[29:34] Ok, Lionel Wilkins’ primary residence 莱昂内尔·威尔金斯的主要住所
[29:36] is in Falls Church, but I also have a second address. 在福尔斯彻奇市 但我还找到一个住址
[29:39] It’s a cabin off of the Rappahannock River. 是拉帕汉诺克河边的一个小木屋
[29:41] The cabin is in Lindsey’s zone 根据加油站的位置来看
[29:42] based on the gas stations. 这个小屋就在林赛所在的区域
[29:44] Helos are on the roof forming up. Let’s go. 直升机已停在屋顶了 我们走
[29:56] She’s in the backseat. 她在后座
[30:20] All right. 好了
[30:23] I did everything you and her wanted. 你和她要我做的事我都做了
[30:26] I’m done here, right? 没我的事了吧
[30:46] They won’t get there in time. 他们不会准时赶到的
[30:47] They must be on their way, right? 他们肯定已经出发了 对吗
[30:49] Your team is too good to wait around, but, 你的小队很优秀 不可能一直等着 但是
[30:53] you know me. I always have a contingency plan. 你知道我的 我一向会准备应急计划
[30:57] So, they’re walking into a trap. 所以他们正在走进陷阱
[31:16] And the only way out is if you give me your phone 唯一能救他们的方法就是马上给我你的手机
[31:19] and your guess, right now. 还有你的答案
[31:30] When we first sat down, 我们第一次坐下来谈时
[31:32] you said you were going to show me 你说你要让我知道
[31:33] what kind of man I am. 我究竟是什么样的人
[31:35] And you have. 你做到了
[31:36] Every time I touch this, you’re getting warmer. 我每次一碰这个 你就变得更接近一分
[32:01] I’m waiting for a phone call. 我在等电话
[32:03] So are we, Lindsey. 我们也是 林赛
[32:09] It’s ok. 慢着
[32:10] There it is. 是我的电话
[32:12] If this is a trick, I’m going to kill all of us. 如果你们耍我 我们就同归于尽
[32:15] I swear to you it’s not a trick. 我保证不是在耍你
[32:17] And you’ll want to hear what the person 而且你会想听一听
[32:18] on the other end of this line has to say. 电话那头的人说的话
[32:21] At first I was furious, 刚开始我很愤怒
[32:22] because the secret had to be the baby inside you. 因为秘密一定关乎你肚子里的孩子
[32:24] How could it be anything else? 不可能是别的
[32:26] But then I realized that somehow, 但我立刻意识到 不知怎的
[32:29] you knew I liked hurting those men. 你知道我喜欢伤害那些人的感觉
[32:34] Now I know it’s both things. 我现在知道秘密跟两者都脱不了干系
[32:36] So which is it, Spence? 那么秘密是什么呢 斯宾塞
[32:39] Come on. Don’t fumble it now. 说吧 别磕磕巴巴了
[32:40] You’re at the one-yard line. 你就要触线了
[32:42] You’re not pregnant with my child. 你怀的不是我的孩子
[32:45] You got pregnant with Wilkins 你怀了威尔金斯的孩子
[32:47] to put me in as compromised a position as possible. 还利用这个来要挟我做出让步
[32:52] But it should be mine. 可孩子本该是我的才对
[32:56] I wish it were mine. 我希望是我的
[32:58] Because you and I… 因为你和我
[33:02] We deserve each other. 我们天生一对
[33:05] That is the real secret. 这就是真正的秘密
[33:24] Kill her. 杀了她
[33:29] Lindsey, I said– 林赛 我说…
[33:30] You bitch. 你个贱人
[33:32] You’re pregnant? 你怀孕了
[33:37] Lindsey, sweetheart, it’s complicated, ok? 林赛 亲爱的 事情很复杂
[33:40] No, it’s not. 不 一点也不复杂
[33:42] Playing the game with Reid 与里德之间的游戏
[33:43] was more important than being faithful to you. 对她来说比忠诚于你重要得多
[33:48] And if you do this, she wins. 如果你这么做了 她就赢了
[33:51] Don’t let her win. 别让她赢
[34:19] We’re clear. 安全了
[34:24] Is my mom ok? 我妈妈没事吧
[34:25] Yeah. She’s fine. 没事
[34:27] We do deserve each other, by the way. 我们的确天生一对
[34:31] You guessed right. 你猜对了
[34:33] You lied, by the way. 你撒谎了
[34:35] You were going to kill my mother regardless. 你不管怎样都会杀了我妈妈
[34:37] Yeah, I think you really liked hurting those men. 没错 我觉得你是真的喜欢伤害那些人的感觉
[34:41] And once you cross that line, 一旦越了线
[34:44] you can’t ever go back. 就再也没有回头路了
[34:57] Watch me. 等着瞧
[35:35] Spencer’s here. 斯宾塞来了
[35:51] Hi, mom. 妈
[36:06] Don’t leave me, 再也不要
[36:08] ever again. 离开我了
[36:10] I won’t. 我不会的
[36:37] Where is he? 他在哪里
[36:38] I put him in your office like you asked me to. 你照你说的让他在你办公室等你
[36:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:55] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[37:04] Derek, oh, my god. 戴瑞 天啊
[37:07] Princess. 小公主
[37:08] Prentiss, princess. 我们的潘提斯小公主
[37:11] It is so good to see you. 见到你太高兴了
[37:13] I’m liking your new digs. 我喜欢你的新家
[37:16] I’m not crazy about how I earned them. 得来的过程并没那么好
[37:18] It’s been a tough year. 这一年干得很艰难
[37:19] Yeah, I heard some of what you’ve been going through. 的确 我听说了一些你们经历的事
[37:21] I mean, not everything. Why didn’t anyone tell me 当然不是全部 为什么你们不告诉我
[37:23] that the kid had been arrested? 那孩子进了监狱
[37:25] Reid made a list of people 里德列了个名单
[37:26] he was willing to see as visitors. 写了他愿意接受探视的人
[37:28] You weren’t on it. 你不在名单上
[37:29] He was humiliated, and honestly, 他感到很耻辱 而且说实话
[37:32] we were barely keeping it together. 我们自己也都快撑不住了
[37:34] Garcia almost quit over it. 加西亚差点因为这事辞职
[37:36] All right, well, that might explain this text that I got, 好吧 那我收到这条短信就说得通了
[37:38] but I don’t know. Just something didn’t feel right. 但是我说不好 我总感觉不对
[37:40] Garcia texted me, said that Reid was out of prison 加西亚发我短信 说里德出狱了
[37:43] and that he did want to see me. 他想见我
[37:45] And he was staying in an FBI safehouse 说他在庇护他妈妈的
[37:47] where he was putting his mother up for the night. 一处联调局的安全屋里过夜
[37:49] I didn’t approve that. 我没有批准她这么做
[37:51] You don’t call, you don’t write. 你也不打电话写信过来
[37:54] Rossi… 罗西
[37:57] You don’t even give us a heads-up 你也不事先打声招呼
[37:59] and you decide to pop in at 3:00 in the morning. 直接凌晨三点半突然出现
[38:01] Blondie, come here, come here, come here. 金发大美女 来抱抱
[38:05] It is so good to see all of you. 见到你们真好
[38:07] Look, I wish I could say I was just here to say hello, 我也希望我只来叙叙旧
[38:10] but, we may have bigger problems. 但是我们恐怕有更大的麻烦了
[38:14] You see what I’m saying about that text? 你明白我对短信的担忧了吧
[38:16] It does not sound like Garcia. 听上去不像是加西亚发的
[38:18] You do know what it does sound like. 你知道那听上去像什么
[38:20] A trap. 一个陷阱
[38:27] Baby girl. 宝贝
[38:28] Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it’s you! It’s really you! 天啊 天啊 是你 真的是你
[38:31] You smell like– you smell like hope and happiness. 你闻上去像…你闻上去有希望和幸福的味道
[38:34] It is really you. 真的是你
[38:35] Yes, it’s me, it’s me, but listen. 没错 是我 是我 但是听着
[38:37] You gotta focus, ok? 你得集中注意力 好吗
[38:38] Yeah. Anything. Anything. Focus. Focus on what? 没问题 没问题 集中 集中干什么
[38:40] This text. 这则信息
[38:43] Crap. 该死
[38:43] 佩内洛普·加西亚 里德出狱了 想见你 他已经把他妈妈安排在联调局的安全屋 他会去那里过夜 回复我 我把地址发给你
[38:48] I know we’re all tired, 我知道我们都很累了
[38:49] but we might have a new lead on Mr. Scratch. 但我们也许有刮擦先生的新线索
[38:51] Somebody did a bang-up job 有个家伙施展神通
[38:53] of cloning my cell phone to send Morgan 复制了我的手机 冒充我给摩根
[38:55] a fake text luring him 发了一条信息
[38:57] to a non-existent safehouse. 引他去一个不存在的安全屋
[38:58] And whoever that somebody is has mad skills. 不管这人是谁 他非常厉害
[39:01] The kind of skills Scratch has. 刮擦就有这种技术
[39:02] Were you able to trace where the hack came from? 你能查出是从哪里入侵的吗
[39:05] Do you see what I have to put up with? 你看看他们问的都是些什么话
[39:07] Alvez, you’ll always get a location with this one. 埃尔维斯 这丫头永远能给你搞到地址
[39:11] You guys are all good to go. 你们可以出发了
[39:12] Obviously Morgan can’t come with us. 摩根不能跟我们一起去
[39:14] He’s a civilian now. 他现在是平民
[39:15] We’ll miss you out there. 我们会想你的
[39:18] I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss it 如果我说我不想念和你们
[39:19] out there in the field with you guys. 一起出外勤的日子 那肯定是在骗自己
[39:21] I think about it every day. 我每天都在想
[39:22] But between my old friends and my new friends, 但是我告诉你们 老朋友和新朋友
[39:25] you guys are gonna go out there, 你们要去那里
[39:26] you’re gonna handle your business, 你们要解决你们的事
[39:27] you’re gonna make people feel safe, 你们要让人们觉得安全
[39:28] and then you’re gonna come home. 然后你们要安全地回家
[39:29] And that’s all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[39:31] Let’s saddle up. 我们出发
[39:40] Walk me back to my lair. 送我归巢
[39:43] So what’s the other reason you’re not going with the team? 你不跟小队一起走的另一个原因是什么
[39:48] Baby girl, I made a promise to my son. 宝贝 我向我儿子保证过
[39:50] Now, obviously he’s not old enough to understand it, 他现在肯定还太小 不明白其中含义
[39:52] but that’s not what matters. 但是那不重要
[39:54] My promise was that I would come home to him every night, 我保证我每晚都会回家看他
[39:56] and so far, I haven’t broken it. 到现在为止 我一直遵守着承诺
[39:58] How is Hank? 汉克还好吗
[39:59] He just started walking. 他刚学会走路
[40:01] Well, it’s more like this little waddle. 更像是在摇摇晃晃
[40:04] But the kid is walking. 但是这孩子在学走路了
[40:07] You know, I had no idea that I could love this much. 我根本不知道我会这么喜欢这种感觉
[40:09] Ok, I just have to say something. 我必须要说
[40:12] Of all the heroes I have met, 我见过的那么多英雄中
[40:13] and I have met a lot of heroes, 我见过很多英雄
[40:15] You, Derek, Chocolate Thunder Morgan, 你 戴瑞·巧克力闪电·摩根
[40:18] are the most heroic. 是最有英雄气概的
[40:22] That’s for you. 这是给你的
[40:24] This is for Hank. And Savannah. 这是给汉克的 还有萨凡纳
[40:26] This one is for you again. 这个还是给你的
[40:29] As for Hank, if you leave right now, 说到汉克 如果你现在走
[40:31] you’ll get home before he wakes up. 还能趁他醒来之前赶回家
[40:33] Actually, I told Savannah 其实我和萨凡纳说过了
[40:34] I was going to catch a later flight. 我会乘晚一点的飞机
[40:36] I reached out to Reid for real. 我联系到了里德
[40:38] I want to see him, I gotta see him, 我想见他 我得见见他
[40:39] so, I’m gonna bring him some breakfast 所以我要给他带点早饭
[40:41] and make sure him and his mom are ok. 再确保下他和他妈妈没事
[40:49] I am so proud of you. 我真是为你自豪
[40:52] I love you, always. 我永远爱你
[40:56] But do you think you can try 但你能试试
[40:58] to be a little friendlier to Alvez? 对埃尔维斯稍微友好一点吗
[41:00] Oh, my God. 天啊
[41:01] Look at me. 看着我
[41:03] He seems like a pretty all right kid. 这孩子看上去人不错
[41:05] He–I–it’s complicated. I’ll try. 他…我…这很复杂 但我会努力
[41:07] I make no promises. 我不敢保证
[41:12] Go save some lives, baby girl. 去拯救生命吧 宝贝
[41:15] Ok. 好
[41:17] Meow. 喵
[41:21] I hate it when you go, but I love when you walk away. 我讨厌你走 但我喜欢看你走的样子
[41:24] Here’s another one. 再给你一个
[41:29] Got it? 接到了吗
[41:33] Me…too…you. 对 你 也 是
[41:55] All right, voltron, sound off. 好了 战士们 行动开始
[42:00] Have we dispatched units to the location 已经派遣小队前往
[42:02] Scratch tried to lure us to? 刮擦引我们去的地方了吗
[42:03] I coordinated it before we left. 我在我们离开之前已经发送了坐标
[42:05] They’re on their way. 他们正在路上
[42:06] SWAT will meet us on site at Scratch’s house. 特遣队会和我们在刮擦的房子外会合
[42:08] I know we all want this son of a bitch’s head on a platter, 我知道我们都想抓住这个混蛋
[42:11] but SWAT has to clear 但是在我们进去之前
[42:11] every single room before we step foot inside. 特遣队必须查看每个房间确保安全
[42:14] Have they been briefed? This guy’s traps set traps. 他们听过简报了吗 那家伙特别擅长设陷阱
[42:17] The house itself could be a setup. 那房子本身可能就是个圈套
[42:18] Or a waste of our time so he can get away. 或者是为了支开我们好让他逃跑
[42:21] Whatever it is, he’s gonna try to take us by surprise. 不管怎么样 他肯定会来个出其不意
[42:23] We have to be ready for anything. 我们必须做好准备
[42:42] Is everyone ok? 大家没事吧
[42:43] Yeah. 嗯
[42:46] Yeah, yeah, we’re good. 嗯 我们没事
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme