时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’d be happy to help you with your mother. | 我很乐意帮你照顾你母亲 |
[00:04] | Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me, Cassie. | 谢谢 你不知道这对我有多重要 凯西 |
[00:07] | Reid will not get hurt in here again, ever. | 里德不能再在这里受伤了 永远不能 |
[00:10] | If he does, I’ll make you suffer. | 如果他受伤 我会让你痛苦 |
[00:13] | I can take away a lot. | 我有很多东西可以夺走 |
[00:15] | I could take away your son. | 我可以夺走你的儿子 |
[00:18] | I need to walk you through another cognitive. | 你就必须再要进行一次认知谈话 |
[00:20] | I hear a noise, like a spraying sound, | 听到有声音 像在喷东西 |
[00:22] | And I feel a mist. | 我感觉有雾气 |
[00:24] | Do you recognize who it is? | 你能认出是谁吗 |
[00:25] | It wasn’t Scratch who framed me. | 因为陷害我的不是刮擦 |
[00:28] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[00:30] | I’m sorry. I should have introduced myself. | 抱歉 我该自我介绍的 |
[00:32] | Carol Atkinson. | 卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[00:33] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:35] | You’re Lindsey Vaughn. | 林赛·沃恩 |
[00:37] | No. Carol. | 不 我叫卡罗尔 |
[00:39] | Carol Atkinson. | 卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[00:43] | Let’s go, Diana. | 走吧 戴安娜 |
[00:47] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[00:48] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[00:50] | “Time to go.” It was a woman. | “该走了” 是个女人 |
[00:53] | Guard! Guard! | 守卫 守卫 |
[00:55] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[01:08] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[01:10] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[01:12] | Why couldn’t you tell me on the phone? What happened? | 为什么不能在电话里告诉我 怎么了 |
[01:14] | Fiona and I went to see Reid. | 菲欧娜和我去见了里德 |
[01:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:17] | Reid, are you ok? | 里德 你还好吗 |
[01:18] | It’s my mom, she’s in trouble. | 是我妈妈 她有麻烦了 |
[01:20] | Were Reid and Diana scheduled to have a visit? | 里德和戴安娜有预约探监吗 |
[01:23] | He didn’t think so, but it happened anyway. | 他觉得没有 但还是见到了 |
[01:25] | What does the nurse say? | 护工怎么说 |
[01:26] | Cassie didn’t bring Diana. | 带戴安娜去的不是凯西 |
[01:28] | Another nurse did, a Carol Atkinson. | 是另一个护工带她去的 叫卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[01:31] | Garcia’s running a search on the name now, | 加西亚现在在查这个名字 |
[01:32] | But it’s an alias. | 但这是个假名 |
[01:34] | For who? | 谁的假名 |
[01:35] | Cassie didn’t bring my mom. It was Lindsey, | 带我妈妈来的不是凯西 是林赛 |
[01:37] | from witness protection. | 证人保护计划的证人 |
[01:39] | She pretended to be my mom’s nurse. | 她假装是我妈的护工 |
[01:41] | Now, I haven’t figured out the mechanics yet– | 我暂时还没想明白怎么做到的 |
[01:43] | Replacing Cassie, winning my mom’s trust, | 替掉凯西 赢得我妈的信任 |
[01:44] | getting past prison security guards, | 被监狱守卫放行 |
[01:45] | But I will. I just haven’t figured it out yet. | 但我会想明白的 只是现在还没想到 |
[01:47] | Reid… | 里德 |
[01:48] | Do you remember that– you remember, right? | 你记得…你记得对吧 |
[01:49] | Her father, that case, April 2007? | 她爸爸 那个案子 2007年四月 |
[01:51] | Ok. Maybe you think you saw her– | 好 可能你认为你看到她了 |
[01:53] | Her father’s jack vaughn, former hit man for the Irish mob. | 她爸是杰克·沃恩 前爱尔兰黑帮杀手 |
[01:55] | He and Lindsey were in witness protection. | 他和林赛在证人保护计划中 |
[01:57] | Lindsey and her friend Katie were abducted, | 林赛和她的朋友凯蒂被绑架 |
[01:58] | Katie was killed, and Jack murdered the unsub in front of me. | 凯蒂被杀 杰克在我面前杀了凶手 |
[02:01] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[02:01] | When does it stop? | 何时是个头呢 |
[02:03] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[02:06] | Do you honestly not remember any of this? | 你真的一点也不记得了 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I do. I’m sorry, I forgot. | 我记得 对不起 我刚才忘了 |
[02:10] | But, Reid, how could she possibly– | 但是 里德 她怎么可能… |
[02:13] | I don’t know! That’s why I’m telling you this. | 我不知道 所以我才跟你说这些 |
[02:15] | I don’t know, but I know what I saw! | 我不知道 但我知道我看到了什么 |
[02:18] | Lindsey Vaughn? | 林赛·沃恩吗 |
[02:20] | From that case in Chula Vista 10 years ago? | 十年前丘拉维斯塔那个案子 |
[02:23] | You remember it. | 你记得 |
[02:24] | It was one of my first back. | 是我回来办的头几个案子 |
[02:26] | But how could it be her now? And why? | 但如今怎么会是她 为什么 |
[02:28] | I asked him the same thing. | 我也问了他一样的问题 |
[02:30] | And how did that go? | 结果呢 |
[02:32] | You’re not even listening to me! | 你都没有听我说 |
[02:33] | I know what I saw, all right?! | 我知道我看到了什么 好吗 |
[02:34] | Now find Lindsey! Find Lindsey, please! | 去找林赛 拜托你找到林赛 |
[02:36] | – Hey, calm down. – Get me out of here. | -安静点 -把我弄出去 |
[02:38] | Get me out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
[02:39] | Find Lindsey! | 找到林赛 |
[02:41] | Any chance he’s wrong? | 他会是错的吗 |
[02:43] | Well, Reid did smell Scratch’s drugs | 在凶案之前里德确实 |
[02:45] | before the murder, and he said | 吸了刮擦的药物 他说 |
[02:47] | there was another woman in the room with them. | 房间里还有另一个女人 |
[02:49] | Well, if Lindsey took Diana to visit, where’s Cassie? | 如果是林赛带戴安娜去探监 那凯西在哪 |
[02:52] | We don’t know. Her phone goes straight to voicemail. | 我们不知道 打她手机直接转到了语音信箱 |
[02:54] | She’s not returning texts, either. | 她也不回短信 |
[02:55] | JJ said that has never happened. | 小洁说从没这样过 |
[02:57] | And Garcia pinged it? | 加西亚定位手机了吗 |
[02:58] | She tried, but the battery must be dead. | 她试过了 但肯定是电池没电了 |
[03:01] | The GPS was turned off. | 定位系统关闭了 |
[03:02] | Walker and JJ are on their way to Reid’s apartment now. | 沃克和小洁正赶去里德的公寓 |
[03:05] | So what if this has been a Scratch-Lindsey | 要是自始至终 |
[03:07] | partnership this whole time? | 刮擦和林赛都是同伙呢 |
[03:09] | If that’s true, given his mental state, | 如果是这样 看里德的精神状态 |
[03:11] | I’m not sure Reid makes it to trial. | 我不确定他能不能撑到审判 |
[03:46] | Green Light | 放行 |
[03:51] | “Every man’s life ends the same way. | 每个人的生命结局都是一样的 |
[03:54] | “It is only the details of how he lived and how he died | 彼此的差异只在于是怎样地生 |
[03:57] | that distinguish one man from another.” | 又是怎样地死这些细节上面 |
[03:59] | Ernest Hemingway. | 欧内斯特·海明威[美国作家] |
[04:03] | Cassie’s phone. Leave a message. | 凯西的电话 请留言 |
[04:07] | Went to voicemail again? | 又转到语音信箱了 |
[04:09] | Yeah. You know, Cassie’s a professional. | 是的 凯西是专业人士 |
[04:11] | She would never let her battery die. | 她不会让手机没电的 |
[04:24] | Diana? Cassie? | 戴安娜 凯西 |
[04:26] | It’s me, Jennifer. | 是我 洁妮芙 |
[04:58] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[05:00] | No. The scene doesn’t say abduction. | 是啊 现场不像是绑架 |
[05:03] | But under these circumstances, um… | 但考虑到如今的情况 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:06] | We need to call Emily. | 我们得告诉艾米莉 |
[05:08] | We first came across the Vaughns 10 years ago | 我们第一次接触到沃恩父女是十年前 |
[05:10] | when Lindsey Vaughn and her friend Katie Owen | 当时林赛·沃恩和她朋友凯蒂·欧文 |
[05:12] | were abducted outside of a crowded movie theater by 3 men. | 被三个男人从一家繁华的电影院外绑架了 |
[05:15] | Ryan Phillips, the triad’s dominant, | 莱恩·菲利普斯 三个人的头 |
[05:17] | tortured and strangled Katie. | 折磨并勒死了凯蒂 |
[05:19] | Jack Vaughn then took matters into his own hands, | 然后杰克·沃恩自己接手了这件事 |
[05:21] | using his skills to find Lindsey. | 凭借自己的本事找到了林赛 |
[05:23] | It ended when Jack murdered Phillips | 最终杰克杀死了菲利普斯 |
[05:25] | in front of her and Reid. | 就在林赛和里德面前 |
[05:26] | They let them stay in the program after that? | 这之后还让他们待在证人保护计划里吗 |
[05:28] | Jack was too important a witness to cut loose. | 杰克是重要证人不能放走 |
[05:30] | And no one’s heard from either of them till now? | 那以后没人听说过他们 |
[05:32] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[05:33] | And Lindsey, posing as a nurse named Carol Atkinson, | 而林赛伪装成叫卡罗尔·阿特金森的护工 |
[05:36] | was able to get Diana Reid in and out of | 带着戴安娜·里德进出了 |
[05:39] | the Millburn Correctional Facility. | 密尔本监狱 |
[05:40] | And despite all the cameras, | 尽管有那么多摄像头 |
[05:42] | this is the only one that picked her up. | 这是唯一一个拍到她的 |
[05:45] | So she knew exactly where they were and how to avoid them. | 所以她完全清楚摄像头在哪以及如何躲避 |
[05:50] | Please tell me you have good news. | 拜托告诉我点好消息 |
[05:51] | Well, Diana and Cassie aren’t here. | 戴安娜和凯西不在这 |
[05:52] | There’s no forced entry and no signs of struggle. | 没有强行进入和打斗的痕迹 |
[05:55] | And Cassie’s car is gone. | 凯西的车也不见了 |
[05:56] | Garcia, where are we on that APB of her car? | 加西亚 对她的车发出的全境通告有反馈吗 |
[05:59] | I don’t have anything yet. | 还没消息 |
[06:00] | Ok. Also, search recent traffic in and | 好吧 还有 检查里德家 |
[06:03] | out of Reid’s apartment. Lindsey probably entered as Carol. | 最近的进出记录 林赛也许是以卡罗尔的身份进入的 |
[06:05] | Copy, copy. | 收到 |
[06:06] | I know Diana’s routine. | 我知道戴安娜经常去的地方 |
[06:07] | Stephen and I will hit up those places first. | 我和史蒂芬会先去那些地方看看 |
[06:10] | The rest of us need to find Lindsey ASAP. | 我们剩下的人得尽快找到林赛 |
[06:15] | I know a marshal that can help cut through witsec’s red tape. | 我认识个法警能帮忙查到证人保护计划里的人 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I’m friendly with some people at Homeland Security. | 我在国安局有几个朋友 |
[06:20] | I got a buddy at the DOJ, | 我在司法部有个朋友 |
[06:21] | lost a lot of money to him at poker. He owes me. | 我打牌输了他很多钱 他欠我的 |
[06:23] | Garcia, there was degraded female DNA | 加西亚 犯罪现场发现有 |
[06:26] | and prints found at the crime scene. | 不完整的女性DNA和指纹 |
[06:27] | No matches in CODIS, | DNA系统里没查到 |
[06:29] | but there might be something in witsec. | 但证人保护计划里也许有 |
[06:30] | I’ll pull every favor, try every star. | 我会尽量找关系竭尽所能 |
[06:33] | Are we gonna tell Reid? | 我们要告诉里德吗 |
[06:34] | Not yet. | 先不要 |
[06:35] | I don’t want to add more stress for him. | 我不想给他更多压力了 |
[06:51] | Malcolm! you ok? | 马尔科姆 你没事吧 |
[07:01] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[07:02] | Hey. Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[07:04] | Good to see you, brother. | 很高兴看到你 兄弟 |
[07:07] | Mm. Thought I was gonna die in there. | 我还以为我会死在那呢 |
[07:10] | I’m glad you’re ok. | 很高兴你没事 |
[07:12] | I’m all good. | 我很好 |
[07:13] | They got the green jell-o today. | 今天有绿色果冻 |
[07:15] | So much better than the yellow. | 比黄色的好多了 |
[07:17] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[07:18] | It’s a…texture thing. | 呃 口感不同 |
[07:31] | You’re a fed? | 你是条子 |
[07:34] | That’s gonna get you killed. | 那会害死你的 |
[07:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:48] | Homeland Security gonna come through? | 国安局会介入吗 |
[07:51] | No. DOJ? | 不会 司法部呢 |
[07:54] | No. | 不行 |
[07:55] | I just got off the phone with Fiona. | 我刚和菲欧娜通了电话 |
[07:56] | Calvin Shaw and 6 other inmates were poisoned. | 卡尔文·肖和六个犯人被下毒了 |
[07:59] | They were just released from the infirmary this morning. | 他们今早刚从医务室出来 |
[08:02] | Wait, what if this was what Reid | 等等 这会不会是里德 |
[08:03] | was covering up in our cognitive? | 在认知谈话中想隐瞒的事 |
[08:05] | Could be. | 可能 |
[08:06] | With them back, | 他们回来的话 |
[08:07] | Reid knows they’ll target him. | 里德知道他们会针对他 |
[08:38] | – Garcia. – What do you need? | -加西亚 -有什么需要 |
[08:39] | Metro P.D. found Cassie’s car | 都市警方发现了凯西的车 |
[08:41] | and called it in immediately. | 立刻就上报了 |
[08:43] | No signs of her or Diana. No foul play. | 没有她或是戴安娜的踪迹 不是谋杀 |
[08:47] | There are… | 这周围 |
[08:49] | there are 3 visible cameras. | 可以看到三个摄像头 |
[08:51] | One nearby and two down the way. | 一个在旁边 两个在路的尽头 |
[08:52] | I can tap into them, see what I can find. | 我可以接进去 看看能找到什么 |
[08:55] | Oh, oh, uh, uh, Walker and JJ are calling in. | 沃克和小洁打进来了 |
[08:57] | You want me to patch you through? | 想让我把你接进去吗 |
[08:58] | Please. | 好的 |
[09:00] | Walker, JJ, you’re on with Alvez. | 沃克 小洁 埃尔维斯也在线上 |
[09:01] | Hey, Luke, no luck finding Cassie or Diana. | 卢克 我们没找到凯西或是戴安娜 |
[09:05] | All right. Well, I’m at Cassie’s car right now. | 好吧 我现在在凯西的车这边 |
[09:07] | Forensically, it’s a dead end, | 找不到什么物证 |
[09:08] | but, uh, behaviorally we might have something. | 但我们可能可以分析一下她的行为 |
[09:13] | It’s parked down the block from a high school. | 这车停在了一所高中的附近 |
[09:15] | A high school is where Jack Vaughn killed Lindsey’s abductor | 杰克·沃恩在一所高中 当着林赛 |
[09:18] | in front of her and Spence. | 和斯宾塞的面 杀死了绑架她的人 |
[09:19] | Well, placing the car there could be a taunt at us. | 把车停在那里可能是为了嘲讽我们 |
[09:22] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[09:23] | I can look into that. I can– | 我可以去查一下 我可以 |
[09:27] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[09:28] | Oh, uh, uh, per Emily, I was supposed to look | 艾米莉说 我该去排查 |
[09:30] | at the recent foot traffic in and out of Reid’s building. | 里德住的那栋楼里最近进出的人 |
[09:33] | There is no sign of Carol Atkinson, | 没有发现卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[09:36] | But a Jaime Lamantia keeps popping up. | 但是有一个叫杰米·拉曼蒂亚的人多次出现 |
[09:38] | She lives in unit 26 down the hall from Reid. | 她住在里德那层的26号房 |
[09:40] | She paid 6 months of her rent up front in cash, | 她现金预付了六个月的房租 |
[09:43] | and there’s been not a peep from her since. | 然后就什么动静都没有了 |
[09:45] | How’s Jaime connected to Lindsey? | 杰米和林赛有什么联系 |
[09:46] | No, no, there’s no connection. You don’t understand. | 没有 不是联系 你不懂 |
[09:48] | They’re the same. They’re the same person. | 她们是同一个人 同一个人 |
[09:50] | Carol Atkinson is Jaime Lamantia who is Lindsey Vaughn. | 卡罗尔·阿特金森就是杰米·拉曼蒂亚 同样也是林赛·沃恩 |
[09:52] | I’m 20 minutes from Reid’s apartment. | 我过去里德的公寓要二十分钟 |
[09:54] | Yeah, we’re 10. | 我们十分钟到 |
[10:17] | It’s Cassie. | 是凯西 |
[10:24] | Stephen. | 史蒂芬 |
[10:43] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:51] | JJ and Walker just found Cassie’s body in Reid’s building. | 小洁和沃克刚在里德住的楼里发现了凯西的尸体 |
[10:55] | She’d been shot once in the head, execution style. | 头部一枪致命 枪决式处死 |
[10:58] | Lindsey used a second alias to rent an apartment down the hall. | 林赛用另一个化名租了这层楼的一间公寓 |
[11:02] | What about Diana? | 戴安娜呢 |
[11:04] | She’s been abducted. | 她被绑架了 |
[11:06] | They found surveillance photos taken of Reid before his arrest. | 他们找到了监视里德的照片 摄于她被捕之前 |
[11:10] | Lindsey’s been spying on him for months. | 林赛监视了他好几个月 |
[11:12] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[11:13] | Everything Reid said was right. | 里德说的都是对的 |
[11:16] | I didn’t want to before, but I have to tell him now, | 我之前不想 但现在得告诉他了 |
[11:19] | for his own safety. | 为了他自身安全 |
[11:20] | He’ll want to help find her. | 他会想帮忙找他妈妈 |
[11:22] | That’s what I’m afraid of, and he can’t. | 我就怕这个 他不能帮忙 |
[11:25] | This could be what pushes him over the edge. | 这可能会把他逼上绝路 |
[12:02] | Thanks for coming in, Kevin, all right? | 谢谢你能来 凯文 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry we couldn’t talk about this on the phone. | 很抱歉没法在电话里讲 |
[12:06] | No problem. How can I help? | 没事 我能帮上什么忙 |
[12:07] | We need access to Lindsey and Jack Vaughn. | 我们要接触林赛·沃恩和杰克·沃恩 |
[12:11] | I can’t do that. | 这我办不到 |
[12:12] | It’s protocol. I’m not allowed. | 上面有规定 我不能这么做 |
[12:14] | We’ve linked her to an abduction/homicide | 她跟一起与我们一位组员的家人 |
[12:16] | of a team member’s family. | 绑架案或凶杀案有关 |
[12:18] | Ballistics confirmed the gun belonged to Jack Vaughn, | 弹道检测确认了枪是杰克·沃恩的 |
[12:20] | but the shooter used modified hollow-point bullets. | 但枪手用的是改装过的中空弹 |
[12:22] | That’s not Jack’s M.O. | 不是杰克的作案手法 |
[12:24] | Jack Vaughn’s been a model citizen | 杰克·沃恩进入计划以来 |
[12:25] | his entire time in the program. | 一直都是模范公民 |
[12:27] | Lindsey bailed out 5 years ago. | 林赛五年前脱离了计划 |
[12:30] | Do you have any idea where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[12:32] | We don’t track people after they leave. | 我们不会追踪离开了的人 |
[12:34] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[12:36] | Luke, my hands are tied. | 卢克 我无能为力 |
[12:41] | Like in Yemen? | 跟在也门时一样吗 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause I’m sure the deputy director | 我想副局长一定 |
[12:44] | would love to know about that. | 会很想了解那件事 |
[12:52] | I’m out of options, man. | 我走投无路了 哥们 |
[12:59] | Give me a few hours. | 再给我几个小时 |
[13:00] | I can get you a meet with Jack in a neutral location, | 我安排你们和杰克在一个中立地点碰面 |
[13:02] | Beloit, Wisconsin, for no more than 30 minutes. | 威斯康辛州贝洛伊特市 会面不能超过半小时 |
[13:06] | Understood? | 了解了吗 |
[13:07] | Thank you. We owe you. | 谢谢你 我们欠你一回 |
[13:09] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | I’m sure that wasn’t how you wanted to play it. | 你肯定也不想这么威胁他 |
[13:17] | It wasn’t my first choice. | 这不是我的第一选择 |
[13:19] | Grab Walker. Get to the jet. | 带上沃克 上飞机 |
[13:21] | I’m going to the prison. Reid deserves to know everything. | 我要去监狱 里德有权知道真相 |
[13:27] | I’m so sorry, Spencer. | 真的很对不起 斯宾塞 |
[13:29] | We will find her, I promise. | 我们会找到她的 我发誓 |
[13:31] | We’ll find her, ok? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[13:34] | Ballistics came back on the gun that was used on Cassie. | 杀害凯西的那把枪的弹道报告出来了 |
[13:37] | It’s the exact weapon Jack Vaughn used | 就是杰克·沃恩在波士顿 |
[13:39] | when he was a mob enforcer in Boston. | 当黑帮打手时用的那把手枪 |
[13:41] | Lindsey must have taken it from her father. | 林赛肯定是从她爸爸那里拿到的 |
[13:44] | Maybe she wanted his reputation | 也许她想要与他齐名 |
[13:45] | or she just wanted to make sure her dad | 或者只是想确定她爸爸 |
[13:48] | knew what she was doing. | 知道她的所作所为 |
[13:49] | The reasons are unimportant. | 理由不重要 |
[13:51] | What’s important is you were right, | 重要的是你是对的 |
[13:53] | and I should have believed you from the start | 我从一开始就该相信你 |
[13:55] | and I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[13:56] | It’s because she’s a daddy’s girl. | 那是因为她是爸宝女 |
[13:57] | Go on, daddy, kill him! | 来啊 爸爸 杀了他 |
[13:59] | Son of a bitch, he killed her. He killed Katie! | 混蛋 他杀了她 他杀了凯蒂 |
[14:02] | The gun is an odd touch of sentimentality | 对一个有逻辑的杀手 |
[14:03] | for an otherwise logistical killer. | 这把枪反而恰恰对她有情感上的触动 |
[14:05] | She took the gun because she’s a daddy’s girl, | 她拿走枪是因为她是个爸宝女 |
[14:07] | because they were inseparable. | 因为他们密不可分 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Yes, we can use that. | 对 对 我们可以利用这一点 |
[14:10] | We’re already trying to track him down in WITSEC. | 我们已经尝试通过证人保护计划去找他了 |
[14:12] | You need to find him. He’s the key. | 你们需要找到他 他是关键 |
[14:14] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:15] | And hurry. | 要快 |
[14:17] | Find my mom. | 找到我妈妈 |
[14:19] | Promise me you’ll find my mom. | 向我保证你们会找到我妈妈 |
[14:22] | Yes, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[14:25] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[14:27] | Try to isolate yourself. | 想要尽量隔绝自己 |
[14:38] | Thank you for meeting with me, Warden. | 谢谢你肯见我 典狱长 |
[14:40] | SSA Reid’s in trouble. | 特别探员里德有麻烦 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:44] | There’s nothing I can do for him. | 我也无能为力 |
[14:46] | All we want is protective custody. | 我们只想要保护性监禁 |
[14:48] | In my house, that’s a privilege. | 在我的监狱 这是特权 |
[14:50] | And your friend hasn’t exactly been an altar boy. | 你的朋友可不算圣坛侍者 |
[14:53] | It’s just for a few days, until we know he’s safe. | 只需要几天 等我们确定他的安全就行 |
[14:55] | Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. | 即使我想帮忙 我也不能帮 |
[14:58] | But why not? | 为什么不能 |
[14:59] | The higher-ups put a block on him. | 上头不允许 |
[15:01] | He’s gen pop all the way. | 他只能在普通囚犯区 |
[15:04] | But SSA Reid is in extreme danger. | 但特别探员里德处境非常危险 |
[15:07] | Who here isn’t? | 这里谁又不是呢 |
[15:08] | There are extenuating circumstances. | 这是情有可原 |
[15:10] | Know how many times a day I hear that? | 知道我一天要听几次这种话吗 |
[15:13] | I give in to him, the other will come crying. | 我同意帮他 其他人也会来哭诉 |
[15:16] | SSA Reid has rights. | 特别探员里德有权利 |
[15:19] | He sure does. | 他当然有 |
[15:21] | And those are being met, I promise you that. | 那些都被满足了 我向你保证 |
[15:24] | I have his lawyer standing by. | 我已经让他的律师准备好了 |
[15:27] | Look, I know the FBI don’t have his back, | 我知道联调局不支持他 |
[15:31] | which means y’all are on an island. | 也就是说你们现在孤立无援 |
[15:36] | Ok. I know it’s a different agency and all, | 我知道机构什么的都不一样 |
[15:38] | but couldn’t someone have told us that Lindsey left WITSEC? | 但林赛离开保护计划了他们就不能告诉我们吗 |
[15:41] | No. It’s for her own protection. | 不行 这是为了保护她 |
[15:43] | The marshals stay away unless you’re in trouble. | 除非你有麻烦 不然执法官不会出现 |
[15:45] | Even our own case agents aren’t told about their member status. | 即使是我们自己的专案探员也不知道证人情况 |
[15:48] | How’d it go with Reid? | 里德怎么样 |
[15:48] | As expected. He thinks Lindsey’s using her father’s gun | 不出所料 他认为林赛用她父亲的枪 |
[15:52] | as a way to carry on his legacy. | 是一种传承他的衣钵的方式 |
[15:53] | Makes sense, given her daddy issues. | 有道理 她有恋父情结 |
[15:55] | And I spoke to the warden about | 我跟典狱长交涉 |
[15:57] | putting Reid in protective custody, | 想对里德进行保护性监禁 |
[15:58] | but he said no. | 但他说不行 |
[15:59] | Ok. More ballistics | 又收到很多 |
[16:01] | literally just came in on Jack Vaughn’s gun, | 杰克·沃恩那支枪的弹道检测 |
[16:04] | And, oh, my goodness, Lindsey has been a busy evil bee. | 我的天啊 林赛简直是一只勤劳的小毒蜂 |
[16:08] | How busy? | 有多勤劳 |
[16:08] | That gun has been involved | 这支枪最近五年 |
[16:10] | in 15 murders in the last 5 years. | 跟15起谋杀案有关 |
[16:14] | Single shot to the back of the head with a modified hollow-point. | 改装过的中空子弹 后脑勺一枪毙命 |
[16:17] | That’s our Lindsey. | 这就是林赛的手法 |
[16:18] | You guys see the geographical pattern? | 你们看到地域分布了吗 |
[16:19] | All of the kills are along the U.S-Mexico border. | 所有的杀人案都发生在美墨边境 |
[16:22] | And each of the victims have apparent cartel ties. | 而且每个被害人明显都与贩毒集团有关 |
[16:25] | So, Lindsey’s been a cartel hit woman | 所以 林赛自从离开保护计划 |
[16:27] | ever since she left the program. | 就成了打击贩毒集团的杀手 |
[16:28] | Ok, but why is she using her dad’s gun? | 好吧 但她为什么要用她爸爸的枪 |
[16:31] | That helps us, and it’s risky for her. | 这对我们有利 但对她来说有风险 |
[16:33] | It’s an impulse. It’s not a choice. | 这是一种本能的冲动 而不是选择 |
[16:42] | Jack, I’m SSA Alvez, this is SSA Walker, | 杰克 我是特别探员埃尔维斯 这是沃克探员 |
[16:44] | And we’re with the BAU. | 我们来自行为分析小组 |
[16:46] | We need to find Lindsey. | 我们要找林赛 |
[16:49] | Jack, have you seen her? | 杰克 你见过她吗 |
[16:50] | No. What’s this about, anyway? | 没有 不过这是为什么 |
[16:53] | I’m 10 years in, all of a sudden | 我加入十年了 突然之间 |
[16:54] | you guys want to talk to me. | 你们想跟我谈了 |
[16:57] | Lindsey’s in trouble. | 林赛惹了麻烦 |
[16:58] | Your gun was used in a murder | 她在华盛顿的一起谋杀案里 |
[17:00] | in D.C. recently and others like it | 用了你的枪 还涉及到过去五年间 |
[17:01] | over the last 5 years. | 发生的其它谋杀案 |
[17:03] | She must have hid it before WITSEC had the chance to find it. | 她肯定在保护计划找到枪之前把它藏起来了 |
[17:14] | Look, I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会骗你 |
[17:15] | This is bad for her. | 这对她很不利 |
[17:16] | When we get Lindsey, and we will get her, | 等我们抓到林赛 我们肯定会抓到她 |
[17:18] | she’ll be inside for life. | 她会在里面待一辈子 |
[17:23] | But at least you can see her. | 但至少你可以见到她 |
[17:24] | She contacted you recently? | 她最近联系你了吗 |
[17:27] | I talked to her about two months ago on the phone. | 两个月前我跟她通过电话 |
[17:29] | She called me and she wanted to know about some… | 她打电话给我想知道什么… |
[17:32] | high-grade pharmaceuticals in Mexico, | 墨西哥的高级药物 |
[17:34] | something I never heard of. | 我从来没听过的东西 |
[17:35] | What kind? What are they called? | 哪种 它们叫什么 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. It was like… | 我不知道 大概是… |
[17:39] | sc–scope something, I don’t know. | 莨 莨什么 我不知道 |
[17:43] | Scopolamine and sevoflurane. | 莨菪胺和七氟醚 |
[17:46] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[17:50] | Thanks, Luke. | 谢谢你 卢克 |
[17:52] | Jack said Lindsey was looking for | 杰克说林赛找过 |
[17:53] | the exact same drugs Scratch uses. | 刮擦使用的药物 |
[17:56] | Scratch has a long reach. | 刮擦势力很大 |
[17:57] | Look at that riot in the prison last year. | 想想去年的监狱暴乱 |
[18:00] | You know, it’s possible he has help on the inside. | 他可能在内部也有帮手 |
[18:03] | Maybe we can go to the warden | 或许可以再去找找典狱长 |
[18:04] | and get him to give us protective custody again. | 让他提供保护性监禁 |
[18:08] | No, the warden is a dead end. | 典狱长那边没戏 |
[18:10] | We have to go to the courts. | 我们得去法院正式提出请求 |
[18:11] | How? It’s not like you can just walk up to the judge. | 怎么去 法官哪儿是想见就能见的 |
[18:15] | Or I could. | 万一我可以呢 |
[18:19] | Now, is that legal, Emily? | 合法吗 艾米莉 |
[18:21] | It is. It’s just inappropriate | 合法 只是略有不妥 |
[18:24] | and a relative long shot. | 而且希望也不大 |
[18:25] | What will Fiona say? | 菲欧娜会怎么说 |
[18:27] | Well, I wouldn’t tell her. | 我不告诉她 |
[18:28] | I would make the request as a federal agent, | 我不打算让她以辩护律师名义为被告提出申请 |
[18:30] | not an advocate for the defendant. | 而是我以联邦探员的名义去 |
[18:40] | The deal is I save your ass. | 协议的内容是救你一命 |
[18:43] | That’s enough charity. | 这已经够仁慈的了 |
[18:46] | I’m not gonna move the drugs. | 我不会运送毒品的 |
[18:50] | You’re losing it. | 你这是疯了 |
[18:53] | Check. | 将军 |
[19:07] | You’re gonna need to grow eyes | 你背后得再长一对眼睛了 |
[19:11] | because you’ll never see it coming. | 因为意外随时都会来 |
[19:17] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的想法 |
[19:19] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:24] | No, no, I didn’t do it! | 不 不是我 |
[19:26] | I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[19:27] | It wasn’t me, man! | 不是我 老兄 |
[19:28] | He did it! | 他干的 |
[19:32] | Look, look! | 看啊 看啊 |
[20:05] | Why would Scratch choose Lindsey? | 刮擦为什么会选林赛 |
[20:07] | I mean, her ties to Reid are distant. | 她和里德关联甚小 |
[20:09] | Walker and I, we kicked it around on the flight, | 沃克和我在飞机上讨论了一番 |
[20:11] | and we imagine that Scratch was digging further | 我们觉得刮擦对里德的过去 |
[20:14] | into reid’s past | 做了深入了解 |
[20:15] | and he saw that Lindsey | 并且发现林赛 |
[20:16] | had become a contract killer. | 成了雇佣杀手 |
[20:18] | Realized she could get to him | 所以他意识到她能够对里德下手 |
[20:19] | in a way that he couldn’t. | 以他所不能的方式 |
[20:20] | It may be logistical, too. | 也许是迫于需要 |
[20:21] | Scratch has never run out of drugs before, | 刮擦过去从未缺过毒品 |
[20:23] | but now he’s a fugitive and might not be able to get them. | 可如今在逃 也许不大方便找到货源 |
[20:26] | Well, Lindsey knows the border. | 而林赛在边境那块很熟 |
[20:28] | She’d be a good drug mule. | 是不错的贩子 |
[20:29] | Good news, bad news. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[20:30] | I am on the books first thing tomorrow | 明天一早我得去法院 |
[20:32] | with Judge Frost and AUSA Martinez. | 见弗罗斯特法官和助理公诉人马丁内斯 |
[20:35] | But all we have is a theory | 但我们也只是猜测 |
[20:36] | and no support from the brass. | 而且没有上头的支持 |
[20:38] | That’s never stopped us before. | 过去这可没吓退过我们 |
[20:39] | I guess we have 12 hours to make an airtight case | 还剩十二个小时查案以使你呈给他们 |
[20:42] | for you to bring to them. | 一桩无懈可击的案子 |
[20:43] | Yes. Not only that, we also need a paper trail. | 是啊 不止呢 还需要书面文件 |
[20:46] | I’ll put on the coffee. | 我来煮上咖啡 |
[20:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:00] | Were you able to get Lindsey’s print files from WITSEC? | 证人保护计划里查到林赛的指纹记录了吗 |
[21:03] | I’m close, but I need more time. | 接近了 但还得等等 |
[21:07] | Garcia, what’s wrong? | 加西亚 怎么了 |
[21:09] | Reid stabbed himself to get into solitary confinement. | 里德为了得到单独监禁 捅伤了自己 |
[21:13] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | Well, he found a way to isolate himself | 他这样就能在不伤害其他人的前提下 |
[21:18] | without hurting anybody else. | 把自己隔离开 |
[21:20] | Ok. Here. | 好吧 给 |
[21:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:25] | It’s my letter of resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[21:28] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[21:29] | No. | 别 |
[21:31] | If Reid dies, I quit. | 里德要是死了 我也不干了 |
[21:32] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会允许那种事情发生的 |
[21:36] | Emily, I’m exhausted, | 艾米莉 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[21:38] | and it is breaking me, and this whole year | 这件事要把我击垮了 这一年 |
[21:40] | has been an emotional roller coaster. | 我情感上大起大落 |
[21:41] | It’s like every time something happens, | 每次发生什么事 |
[21:44] | there’s a piece of myself that is being chipped away, | 我内心就像有一部分剥落了 |
[21:46] | and if one more thing goes down, | 要是再这么下去 |
[21:48] | I don’t think there’s going to be anything left. | 恐怕我就什么也不剩了 |
[22:05] | We leave no stone unturned. | 不要放过任何细枝末节 |
[22:31] | Guys. | 各位 |
[22:33] | Ok. I got Carol Atkinson | 我发现卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[22:35] | crossing the border at Los Indios. | 在洛斯印第奥斯穿越国界 |
[22:39] | There’s a factory nearby that manufactures | 附近有一家工厂 |
[22:42] | non-FDA-approved seasickness tablets. | 生产未经药监局许可的晕船药 |
[22:45] | Essentially, scopolamine pills. | 也就是东莨菪碱药片 |
[22:48] | Los Indios is only a 40-minute drive to Matamoros. | 洛斯印第奥斯距马塔莫罗斯仅四十分钟车程 |
[22:51] | Looks like we’ve got Lindsey where we need her. | 在场证明有了 |
[22:53] | Now we put the knife in her hand. | 接下来给她定罪 |
[23:31] | In here, we’re all psychopaths. | 这里边 我们都是精神变态 |
[23:33] | We have to be, | 不得不这样 |
[23:34] | ’cause it’s predator or prey. | 因为不出击只能被擒 |
[23:36] | All messed up, man. | 不行了 伙计 |
[23:39] | Medic! Cell block C, now! | C区呼叫医护人员 |
[23:42] | I helped you because I like you. | 我帮你是因为我喜欢你 |
[23:43] | But you keep this up, | 但如果你一直这样 |
[23:45] | keep thinking the normal rules apply in here, | 认为一般规则在这儿行得通 |
[23:47] | Then I cannot help you. | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[23:50] | Good luck, brother. You’re gonna need it. | 祝你好运 兄弟 你会需要运气的 |
[24:20] | I can get you anywhere. | 无论你在哪儿我都能弄你 |
[24:23] | I own this place. | 这是我的地盘 |
[24:25] | You really think you can get away with it? | 你真的以为你逃得掉吗 |
[24:27] | Not in here. | 在这里是不可能的 |
[24:29] | Not on my watch. | 你逃不出我的手掌心 |
[24:42] | Rick, what have you got? | 里科 有什么发现 |
[24:45] | Well, ok, guys, Jack’s gun was used in Mexico | 大伙 娜迪被杀前一天 |
[24:48] | the day before Nadie’s murder. | 杰克的枪在墨西哥被使用过 |
[24:50] | What, another cartel hit? | 什么 又是针对贩毒集团的杀人案吗 |
[24:51] | No. The victim was a Victor Flores. | 不是 死者叫维克托·弗洛雷斯 |
[24:54] | He was a local real estate broker, | 是当地的房地产经纪 |
[24:56] | A model citizen. | 一个模范市民 |
[24:58] | Point-blank. Back of the head, | 近距离射击 脑后中枪 |
[25:00] | with a modified hollow-point bullet. | 子弹为改装过的中空弹 |
[25:02] | That’s Lindsey, all right. | 是林赛干的 |
[25:04] | Why are we only hearing about it now? | 为什么我们现在才得知这个消息 |
[25:06] | Because it was in Monterrey. | 因为案发地点在蒙特雷[墨西哥] |
[25:08] | It’s a different jurisdiction. | 不归我方管辖 |
[25:09] | Wait, ok, so, | 等下 那么 |
[25:11] | She crosses the border at Los Indios, | 她从洛斯印第安出了边境 |
[25:13] | which is very close to Matamoros, | 那里离蒙特雷很近 |
[25:15] | drives 3 hours west to Monterrey, | 朝西开了三个小时车到了蒙特雷 |
[25:17] | kills Victor, | 杀死维克托 |
[25:18] | and then drives 4 hours east to Matamoros? | 然后又朝东开了四小时到了马塔莫罗斯 |
[25:20] | All possible within a day’s drive. | 一天之中是有可能的 |
[25:22] | Sure, but why go to all the trouble? | 当然 但为什么要搞得这么麻烦 |
[25:24] | Why pick Victor Flores? | 为什么选择维克托·弗洛雷斯 |
[25:26] | It sounds too random to be random. | 听起来太过随意了不像是偶然事件 |
[25:29] | All right. All right, thanks, Rick. I owe you. | 好的 谢谢 里科 我欠你一回 |
[25:32] | Mexican authorities found an abandoned truck last week | 墨西哥当局上周发现了一辆被弃的卡车 |
[25:35] | that matches the one Reid described. | 和里德描述的相符 |
[25:36] | It was dumped two states over. | 车被遗弃在两个州之外 |
[25:38] | Did it belong to a Victor Flores? | 是维克托·弗洛雷斯的车吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[25:41] | Lindsey killed him before Nadie. | 林赛在杀死娜迪之前就杀了他 |
[25:43] | She must have stolen his truck, too. | 她肯定还偷走了他的卡车 |
[25:44] | All right, well, we’re making some real headway here. | 好 我们取得了重大进展 |
[25:47] | Yeah, and it’s great. Guys, don’t get me wrong, | 是的 很好 大伙 别误会 |
[25:49] | but it’s all circumstantial. | 但这些都是间接证据 |
[25:52] | Garcia, any luck finding Lindsey’s prints | 加西亚 有没有从林赛的证人保护计划档案里 |
[25:54] | from her WITSEC file? | 发现她的指纹 |
[25:55] | I called in every favor I can think of and then some. | 我用上了我能想出来的所有办法 这还远远不够 |
[25:57] | It’s gonna take me, like, 5 more hours | 我还需要五个小时 |
[25:59] | to cut through all this red tape. | 把这些繁琐的文件过一遍 |
[26:00] | I have to be at the courthouse in one. | 我必须在一个小时内到法院 |
[26:08] | Agent Prentiss, calling a meeting like this | 潘提斯探员 这样召集一个会议 |
[26:10] | is highly irregular. | 是非常不合规定的 |
[26:14] | I understand, and I appreciate your time | 明白 我很感激在这样特殊的情况下 |
[26:16] | under these unique circumstances. | 您能抽出您的宝贵时间 |
[26:18] | If you’re advocating on behalf of Spencer Reid, | 如果你是代表斯宾塞·里德 |
[26:20] | shouldn’t Ms. Duncan be present? | 邓肯女士不应该也要在场吗 |
[26:22] | I am not here on his behalf. | 我不是来代表他的 |
[26:24] | I asked for this meeting in my official capacity | 我是以政府探员的公职身份 |
[26:26] | as government agent. | 要求召开这次会议的 |
[26:28] | That’s absurd and inappropriate. | 这很荒唐也不合适 |
[26:30] | You don’t even have FBI support. | 联调局都没有授权于你 |
[26:32] | Regardless, the BAU | 无论怎样 行为分析组 |
[26:34] | believes that the murder of Nadie Ramos | 认为杀死娜迪·拉莫斯的凶手 |
[26:36] | was committed by a contract killer | 是一名和小组有私人恩怨的 |
[26:38] | with personal ties to the team, | 职业杀手 |
[26:40] | at the behest of a serial killer we’ve targeted for years. | 她听命于一个我们已经追查多年的连环杀手 |
[26:43] | I’m sure you’ve heard of Occam’s razor, | 我相信你肯定听说过奥卡姆剃刀定律 |
[26:45] | Agent Prentiss. | 潘提斯探员 |
[26:46] | Their continued partnership is a major security risk, | 他们继续联手行凶会给社会带来巨大的安全隐患 |
[26:49] | threatening the lives of– | 威胁到了他人生命 |
[26:50] | How dare you attempt to minimize the life of Nadie Ramos. | 你怎么能轻视娜迪·拉莫斯的命案 |
[26:53] | I’m doing no such thing. | 我并无此意 |
[26:55] | Nadie deserves justice. | 应该为娜迪讨回公道 |
[26:56] | Every word in here is circumstantial. | 她所说的都没有事实证据 |
[26:58] | If you compare the partial prints found at the scene | 如果你将罪案现场发现的局部指纹 |
[27:01] | to lindsey’s from her witsec file, | 和林赛的证人保护计划档案上的指纹进行比对 |
[27:03] | it proves she did this. | 就能证明这是她干的 |
[27:05] | And where’s that report? | 报告在哪里 |
[27:06] | It’s on its way now. | 报告马上出来 |
[27:07] | So you have nothing definitive here, now. | 这么说你现在并没有任何实质性的证据 |
[27:11] | Unreal. | 难以置信 |
[27:13] | An innocent man– | 一个无辜的人 |
[27:14] | His possessions were found at the crime scene | 犯罪现场发现了他的物品 |
[27:16] | covered in the victim’s blood, | 上面沾有受害者的血 |
[27:18] | a cut on his hand matching the murder weapon. | 他手上的伤口与凶器相吻合 |
[27:21] | You call that innocent? | 你觉得这是无辜吗 |
[27:22] | Until proven otherwise, yes. | 除非还有别的证据 是的 |
[27:24] | Another woman was in that motel room. | 那时还有一个女人在那个旅馆房间里 |
[27:28] | The M.O. matches. | 犯罪手法吻合 |
[27:29] | Agent Reid was high out of his mind. | 里德探员当时吸毒失去了意识 |
[27:32] | Not exactly the best witness. | 他的证词不可靠 |
[27:33] | I guarantee Lindsey was there. | 我保证那时林赛在场 |
[27:35] | I know if I chose to ignore protocol | 如果是我意图无视规章制度 |
[27:37] | and waste the judge’s time, I’d certainly propose | 浪费法官阁下的宝贵时间 是不会提出 |
[27:40] | more than a couple of loosely tied theories. | 一堆站不住脚的猜测的 |
[27:43] | I’d bring evidence. | 我会拿出证据 |
[27:44] | We are! | 我们会拿出证据 |
[27:44] | But until you do… | 但当你拿出证据时… |
[27:46] | That’s enough, counselor. | 够了 律师 |
[27:51] | Agent Prentiss, you know as well as I do, | 潘提斯探员 你和我一样清楚 |
[27:54] | every piece of this must be checked out thoroughly. | 你所拿出的证据都必须经过缜密核实 |
[27:58] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[27:59] | And that’s gonna take time. | 这需要时间 |
[28:01] | Which is something he doesn’t have. | 可他现在缺的就是时间 |
[28:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:38] | You’re gonna need to grow eyes in the back of your head. | 你背后得再长一对眼睛了 |
[28:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:46] | They’re gonna beat you again. | 他们会再打你的 |
[28:50] | Might even kill you. | 甚至杀了你 |
[28:52] | You’ll never see it coming. | 意外随时都会来 |
[28:56] | You’ll never see it coming. | 意外随时都会来 |
[29:24] | I can get you anywhere. | 无论你在哪儿我都能弄你 |
[29:27] | I own this place. | 这是我的地盘 |
[29:38] | We’re taking you home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[29:56] | You don’t know who you’re messing with, Alvez. | 你根本不明白你惹的是谁 埃尔维斯 |
[29:59] | Yes, I do. | 我很清楚 |
[30:01] | Biggest cartels in the world | 世界最大的贩毒集团 |
[30:03] | run things through walls like this. | 隔着监狱的墙也能一手遮天 |
[30:07] | There’s no paper trail, but based on your collections, | 没有书面记录可循 但是看你的手下人数 |
[30:09] | I can tell you’re a, what, sergeant? | 可以看出来你若在军队里最多算个中士 |
[30:13] | You’re rewarded because you got more time to get things done. | 你能论功行赏是因为你做事的时间比别人的多 |
[30:17] | Let’s say you’re right. | 就算你说对了 |
[30:19] | Then you know we’re 8,000 strong. | 那你该知道我们势力有多强大 |
[30:23] | Not just inside these walls, but all over. | 不只是里面 而是遍及四面八方 |
[30:26] | The bureau’s 80,000 strong, | 联调局也很强大 |
[30:29] | and you betrayed us, | 而你背叛了我们 |
[30:31] | but it always comes back. | 总会有报应的 |
[30:34] | Good luck with that. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[30:36] | After you leave, I’ll have all my stuff back in a couple hours. | 你一走 不出几个小时我就能拿回我的所有东西 |
[30:41] | That would be impressive, | 那我就要刮目相看了 |
[30:42] | seeing you do that from FCI Milan. | 希望你在米兰监狱也能办到 |
[30:46] | What… you transferring me? | 什么 你要转移我 |
[30:50] | To Michigan? | 去密歇根 |
[30:51] | You won’t get to see your son every week, | 你不能每周都见到儿子了 |
[30:54] | and rumor has it | 而且有传言称 |
[30:55] | that some of the Bratva family’s holed up in there. | 布拉瓦集团的一些成员正关押在那里 |
[30:58] | You know, the russian | 就是那个从一开始 |
[30:59] | family that you double-crossed to begin with, | 被你用双间计玩儿了的那个俄罗斯黑帮 |
[31:02] | and my understanding is that they are… | 他们一定对你的到来 |
[31:05] | excited to see you. | 很是激动 |
[31:09] | You don’t think they hold grudges, do you? | 你觉得他们不会对你怀恨在心 对吧 |
[31:45] | Let’s get my mom back. | 我们去把我妈妈救回来 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:55] | 弗吉尼亚州 联调局学院 匡提科 | |
[31:56] | I can’t thank you enough for going out on a limb on this. | 你愿意为此事担风险 实在感激不尽 |
[31:59] | No need to thank me, Agent Prentiss. | 没必要谢我 潘提斯探员 |
[32:01] | You’re the one who risked everything. | 赌上一切的人是你 |
[32:03] | We only did what we had to. | 我们当时必须这么做 |
[32:05] | I’m just glad for his sake, for everybody’s sake, | 我很高兴 不管是为了他还是为了大家 |
[32:07] | that your analyst was able to get those prints over here in time. | 你们的指纹鉴定总算是及时到了 |
[32:11] | It was no short order, believe me. | 相信我 那个费时很长 |
[32:12] | I’m sure it wasn’t, and in the end, justice was served. | 我明白 好在最后 正义得到了伸张 |
[32:16] | That’s what matters. | 这才是关键 |
[32:17] | I also wanted to apologize for my conduct in your chambers. | 我还想为我在法官办公室里的行为表示抱歉 |
[32:20] | I nearly allowed my emotions | 我差一点就让情绪 |
[32:22] | to carry the situation, and it was out of line. | 影响到了局面 我太出格了 |
[32:25] | Well, given the circumstances, | 鉴于当时的情况 |
[32:27] | it’s more than understandable. | 也很情有可原 |
[32:29] | Thank you again, your honor. | 再次感谢您 法官阁下 |
[32:31] | Have a good night, Agent Prentiss. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 潘提斯探员 |
[32:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[32:37] | So we know Lindsey convinced Scratch | 我们知道林赛说服刮擦 |
[32:39] | to run drugs across the border. | 跨境贩毒 |
[32:40] | And that Lindsey’s been operating from two locations– | 她则在两地活动 |
[32:43] | an apartment next to Reid and a house in southeast D.C. | 一处是里德家隔壁的公寓 还有特区东南面的一处住宅 |
[32:46] | And that’s where we think she’s keeping your mom. | 我们认为她把你妈妈关在那里 |
[32:48] | Scratch isn’t afraid to plot an elaborate trap. | 刮擦很会计划复杂的陷阱 |
[32:50] | I want a full breakdown of that house | 我们在踏入房子之前 |
[32:51] | before we set one foot inside. | 要先做全面的分析 |
[32:56] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[32:58] | You can’t officially go until you’re reinstated. | 你复职之前不能参加正式行动 |
[33:01] | So that includes going to my apartment, | 包括进我自己的公寓 |
[33:04] | since it’s a crime scene. | 因为那里是犯罪现场 |
[33:05] | That’s right. It’s sealed and guarded by Metro P.D. | 不错 那里目前被封锁 由都市警方看守 |
[33:10] | But you are the resident. | 但你是住户 |
[33:13] | You got it? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[33:14] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[33:20] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:24] | it’s open. | 门开着 |
[33:27] | Of course. | 好的 |
[33:38] | He’s the resident. He’s just gonna grab a few things. | 他是这里的住户 来取点东西 |
[33:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:52] | This picture was on a different page. | 这张照片之前在别的页面 |
[34:02] | Does that mean something to you? | 这些符号对你来说有什么意义吗 |
[34:03] | Only the obvious, male and female chromosomes, | 看表面 男性和女性染色体 |
[34:08] | Lindsey’s way of telling us she’s with Scratch. | 林赛在告诉我们她和刮擦在一起 |
[34:30] | Alvez, Lewis, take the back. | 埃尔维斯 露易丝 从后面包抄 |
[34:32] | Walker and Rossi with me at the front. | 沃克 罗西和我走前面 |
[35:05] | All right, we’re in. Give us a 5-count. | 我们进来了 倒数五个数 |
[35:09] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[35:15] | FBI! Show your hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[35:17] | Hands up, now! | 举起手来 立刻 |
[35:19] | Put it down. | 把东西放下 |
[35:20] | It’s for you. | 这是给你们的 |
[35:21] | Get up, turn around, slowly. | 起来 转过身来 慢慢地 |
[35:28] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[35:31] | This is for you. | 这是给你们的 |
[35:32] | She said it was for you, for the FBI. | 她说是给你们的 给联调局的 |
[35:41] | You know who that is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[35:42] | Cat Adams? | 凯特·亚当斯 |
[35:49] | Didn’t expect me, did you? | 没想到是我吧 |
[35:51] | Impersonating Scratch was getting tiresome. | 冒充刮擦开始变得有点无聊了 |
[35:54] | Now, if the good doctor wants his mommy back, | 如果好博士想要回他的妈妈 |
[35:57] | Send him to me. He knows where to find me. | 让他来找我 他知道上哪儿找我 |
[36:00] | After all, he put me here. | 毕竟 是他让我落得这个下场 |
[36:02] | But then again, I kind of returned the favor, didn’t I? | 但是 我也算还了他这个人情 |
[36:06] | He and I have unfinished business. | 他和我还有事没解决 |
[36:11] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[36:12] | We have to deal with Cat Adams again? | 我们又得对付凯特·亚当斯了 |
[36:14] | Yes. She was pulling the strings all along. | 没错 一直以来她才是幕后主使 |
[36:17] | And, wait, Mr. Scratch’s involvement was… | 等等 刮擦先生在这件事里… |
[36:20] | Never part of it. | 他从未参与 |
[36:21] | Cat and Lindsey were behind the murder of Nadie Ramos | 娜迪·拉莫斯是凯特和林赛所杀 |
[36:23] | and framing Spencer. | 并嫁祸给斯宾塞 |
[36:26] | Why does she have it out so bad for Reid? | 为什么她这么记恨里德 |
[36:27] | She was loosely affiliated with a group of hit men. | 她是一群杀手的编外人员 |
[36:30] | About a year and a half ago, Reid outsmarted her | 一年半以前 里德假装成客户 |
[36:32] | when he pretended to be a potential customer. | 骗过了她 |
[36:34] | Do you know why I’m so good at my job? | 你知道我为什么这么擅于这工作吗 |
[36:37] | Because you kill without compunction or remorse. | 因为你杀人从无悔意 也没有内疚感 |
[36:40] | She figured out she was walking into a trap. | 她发现自己走入了一个陷阱 |
[36:42] | But Reid was able to convince her to surrender | 但是里德劝她投降 |
[36:44] | by telling here he would take her to see her father. | 保证会带她去见她的父亲 |
[36:47] | I found your father. | 我找到了你的父亲 |
[36:51] | Did he? | 真的吗 |
[36:52] | No. It was all a lie to get her to drop the gun. | 没有 那只是为了让她放下枪的谎言 |
[36:55] | Here? He’s here? | 这里吗 他在这里吗 |
[37:01] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[37:04] | She’s been in prison ever since. | 后来她就一直在监狱里 |
[37:06] | She’s been nursing a grudge for a long time. | 看来她已经积怨许久了 |
[37:08] | Setting up Reid, making us and him | 陷害里德 让我们和他 |
[37:11] | believe that is was Mr. Scratch this whole time, | 都以为是刮擦先生干的 |
[37:13] | and now kidnapping his mother. | 现在还绑架了他母亲 |
[37:15] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[37:16] | Mount Pleasant Women’s Correctional Facility. | 芒特普莱森特女子看守所 |
[37:18] | Wait, hold up. Reid has to go back to prison? | 等等 里德得回监狱里去吗 |
[37:20] | He just landed. | 他刚落地 |
[37:29] | Do you really think that he can handle it? | 你觉得他承受得了吗 |
[37:31] | I mean, all that Reid’s been through. | 里德经历了这么多事 |
[37:33] | Do you really think he has the brain capacity | 你觉得他的大脑还有能力 |
[37:35] | to do this right now? | 承受这一切吗 |
[37:36] | She’s right. He’s walking into one of the most | 她说的对 他要面临的是 |
[37:38] | unstable situations anyone could face. | 极其不稳定的状况 |
[37:40] | She’s been in solitary confinement 6 months. | 她被监禁了六个月 |
[37:43] | We all know what that can do | 我们都知道这 |
[37:44] | to the psyche of an inmate. | 对囚犯的精神状态影响有多大 |
[37:45] | At best, they suffer from delusions. | 最好的情况是出现幻觉 |
[37:48] | At worst, they’re psychotic. | 最糟糕的情况是出现精神疾病 |
[37:49] | I took all of that into account. | 我都考虑过了 |
[37:51] | That’s why I didn’t send Reid in there alone. | 所以我没派里德一个人去 |
[37:57] | So, well, what’s the play here? | 那该怎么办 |
[37:59] | We hope that Reid can profile his mom’s location | 我们希望里德能通过凯特说的话 |
[38:02] | out of Cat, and we just wait until he does? | 侧写出他妈妈所在的地点 我们就这么等他吗 |
[38:05] | That’s part one. | 这是第一步 |
[38:07] | Part two is we refocus and rebuild | 第二步是我们重新关注重建 |
[38:09] | based on what we know, | 我们已知的信息 |
[38:10] | and search for any leads we missed | 查找我们因为错误的假设 |
[38:12] | because of our faulty assumptions. | 而遗漏的每条线索 |
[38:14] | Well, since we’re on that topic, | 既然说到这个 |
[38:16] | Reid shouldn’t be in there at all. | 里德根本就不该去那里 |
[38:18] | He’s as compromised as it gets. | 他现在很不稳定 |
[38:20] | He hasn’t even been reinstated. | 甚至都还没恢复原职 |
[38:21] | If we send him into the lion’s den, | 如果送他入虎穴 |
[38:23] | we’re giving her exactly what she wants. | 那就是让她得偿所愿 |
[38:25] | Now, if I’m the only one thinking this, | 如果只有我这么想 |
[38:28] | I apologize, but… | 我道歉 但是… |
[38:30] | No. You’re not the only one thinking it. | 不 不是只有你这么想 |
[38:32] | We could send in JJ instead. | 我们可以派小洁去 |
[38:34] | Yeah, JJ would have a cooler head. | 是的 小洁的头脑会更冷静 |
[38:36] | She’d be better able to assess Cat’s ground game. | 她更加能分析评估凯特在玩什么把戏 |
[38:39] | And we’d be more likely to force a mistake | 如果让凯特偏离她的计划 |
[38:42] | if we throw Cat off from her plan. | 她就更有可能犯错 |
[38:43] | Nobody’s changing the plan. Am I clear? | 谁都不得更改计划 清楚了吗 |
[38:45] | If we change the plan, Diana’s dead. | 如果我们改变计划 戴安娜就没命了 |
[38:49] | If we lose Diana, we lose Reid | 如果我们救不了戴安娜 这个小组 |
[38:52] | from this team forever. | 也会永远失去里德 |
[38:55] | After everything that’s happened to him, | 他经历了这么多事 |
[38:56] | after everything that’s happened to us, | 我们经历了这么多事 |
[38:59] | we’ve made too many sacrifices for that. | 我们已经做出了太多牺牲 |
[39:03] | So, this is what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么做 |
[39:07] | We are going to take one moment, | 我们要花点时间 |
[39:10] | one moment of quiet, one moment of despair, | 花点时间安静 花点时间难过 |
[39:14] | one moment of doubt, | 花点时间质疑 |
[39:16] | one moment of hope that Reid is strong enough for this. | 花点时间希望里德够强大能面对这一切 |
[39:28] | I’ll be here the whole time. | 我会一直在这里 |
[39:37] | Did you all take your moment? | 你们都花时间好好想过了吗 |
[39:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:41] | Now shut it out. | 那就放空头脑 |
[39:42] | Shut everything out. | 摒弃一切念头 |
[39:44] | Because nothing else matters, | 因为除了她 |
[39:46] | except for her. | 什么都不重要 |
[39:56] | Spencie. | 小斯 |