时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[00:06] | It was me. | 是我 |
[00:09] | I was stabbing her. | 不停捅她的是我 |
[00:12] | I killed her. | 她是我杀的 |
[00:13] | His brain is constructing a false narrative. | 他的大脑构造了一个虚假的场景 |
[00:15] | Sometimes a manufactured memory | 有时候捏造出记忆 |
[00:17] | is better than no memory at all. | 总好过没有记忆 |
[00:18] | If Reid can swear under oath | 如果里德能够宣誓证明 |
[00:20] | that he saw Scratch in that motel room, | 他在旅馆房间里看到了刮擦先生 |
[00:22] | then we are a go putting him on the terror watch list. | 那就会将他列入恐怖分子观察名单 |
[00:25] | I hear a noise, like a spraying sound. | 听到有声音 像在喷东西 |
[00:27] | And I feel a mist, | 我感觉有雾气 |
[00:29] | so I turn. | 所以我转过了头 |
[00:30] | Do you recognize who it is? | 你能认出是谁吗 |
[00:32] | It wasn’t Scratch who framed me. | 陷害我的不是刮擦 |
[00:37] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[00:39] | A woman? | 女人 |
[00:40] | Yeah. He was very clear about it. | 对 他很确定 |
[00:43] | He remembered her hair, her painted fingernails. | 他记得她的头发 还涂了指甲油 |
[00:46] | So she killed Nadie Ramos. | 她杀了娜迪·拉莫斯 |
[00:47] | Yes. He says he saw her do it. | 是的 他说他看到了 |
[00:49] | Ok, but what about Scratch? | 好吧 那刮擦怎么说 |
[00:50] | He says he remembers her spraying | 他说记得她往他脸上 |
[00:52] | some kind of fine mist in his face. | 喷了细雾 |
[00:54] | Which is consistent with Scratch’s M.O. | 这符合刮擦的作案手法 |
[00:57] | Right. But he does not recall seeing Scratch at all. | 不错 但他完全不记得有在那里见到过刮擦 |
[01:00] | You’re sure this memory is accurate? | 确定这是他真实的记忆吗 |
[01:02] | You said he manufactured a false memory | 你说他在认知问讯的一开始 |
[01:04] | earlier in the cognitive. | 产生了虚构的记忆 |
[01:06] | And he is sleep deprived, | 而且他缺乏睡眠 |
[01:07] | which can interfere with memory. | 可能会影响记忆 |
[01:09] | Right, that’s true, but that false memory | 没错 但是那个虚构记忆 |
[01:11] | was directly related to the stress | 与他当下面临的压力 |
[01:13] | he’s currently experiencing. | 有着直接的关系 |
[01:14] | This was different. He was not projecting. | 这个不一样 这不是压力投射 |
[01:17] | Look, in my opinion, this is a credible recollection. | 我的看法是 这段记忆有可信度 |
[01:20] | Ok, so that could mean that Scratch is manipulating another victim | 那么可能是刮擦在操纵一个 |
[01:24] | suffering from dissociative identity disorder. | 患有分离性人格障碍的受害者 |
[01:27] | Or he’s working with a full-fledged | 又或者是他第一次 |
[01:28] | accomplice for the first time. | 有了一个手法成熟的共犯 |
[01:30] | What woman would willingly associate herself with Scratch? | 有什么女人会自愿和刮擦搭伙 |
[01:33] | And why would Scratch risk taking on a partner? | 而且为什么刮擦会冒险找同伙 |
[01:36] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要查的重点 |
[01:37] | We’ll start by checking all of the women | 首先从数据库查起 |
[01:39] | in the database we compiled of D.I.D. patients. | 查找所有患有分离性人格障碍的女性 |
[01:41] | Wait, how was he? | 等等 里德怎么样 |
[01:44] | He’s, um, he’s having a hard time. | 他 他过得很辛苦 |
[01:46] | We gotta get him out of there, you guys. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[01:48] | We will, but right now it’s late, | 会的 但现在太晚了 |
[01:50] | and we’re no good to him running on fumes. | 大家都精疲力尽了 我们去了对他没好处 |
[01:52] | Clear your heads, get some rest if you can, | 都清醒下头脑 休息一下 |
[01:54] | we’ll start fresh in the morning. | 我们明天一早就开始 |
[02:02] | Thought you said we should start fresh in the morning. | 你不是说让我们休息下明早再开工吗 |
[02:05] | So what are you still doing here? | 那你怎么还在这儿 |
[02:07] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[02:31] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[02:39] | Is it a new case? | 有新案子吗 |
[02:40] | Nope. It’s Reid’s. | 不是 是里德的案子 |
[02:42] | Scratch is playing games. | 刮擦在跟我们玩把戏 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s what he does. You know that. | 他就这样 你知道的 |
[02:46] | Yeah, but they brought me in to catch him. | 对 但他们调我过来是要抓捕他 |
[02:48] | I’m further away from it now than when I started. | 而我觉得我已经离最开始的目的越来越远了 |
[02:52] | I work with Scratch’s victims every day. | 我每天跟刮擦的受害者们一起工作 |
[02:54] | They’re my colleagues, my friends. | 他们是我的同事和朋友 |
[02:58] | It makes working at the BAU more, uh, I don’t know… | 让我觉得在行为分析组工作比以前 |
[03:02] | more raw than what I’m used to. | 会更让人触动情绪 |
[03:05] | Is this your way of saying | 你是说 |
[03:06] | you want to leave the BAU and go back to the BAP? | 你想离开行为分析组 重回行为分析计划吗 |
[03:09] | No, it’s my way of saying I want to catch this son of a bitch. | 不 我是说我想抓住这个混蛋 |
[03:12] | Good. ’cause late or not, | 那就好 因为不管你多晚回来 |
[03:15] | I am getting used to having you home at night, | 我已经开始习惯家里有你的夜晚 |
[03:19] | instead of skyping you in Moscow, | 而不是每天跟你视频 远在莫斯科 |
[03:23] | Berlin, Ankara. | 柏林 安卡拉 |
[03:32] | You know what I think? | 知道我的想法吗 |
[03:34] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[03:35] | I think you need to figure out a way to cope | 我想你得想个法子来处理 |
[03:40] | with all this stress… | 这么多的压力 |
[03:42] | You’re putting on these broad shoulders. | 你肩上挑的担子太重了 |
[03:48] | All right, you got any ideas? | 想到什么办法了吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 想到了 |
[03:49] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[03:54] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们去哪儿了 |
[03:56] | Well, Maya’s spending the night at Olivia’s, | 玛雅去奥利维亚家过夜了 |
[03:58] | and Eli’s asleep. | 伊莱已经睡了 |
[04:11] | Uh! Honey, don’t move. | 宝贝儿 别跑 |
[04:13] | Walker. | 我是沃克 |
[04:18] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[04:21] | That was national memorial hospital. | 是国立纪念医院打来的 |
[04:23] | Sam’s been admitted through the E.R. | 萨姆被送进了急诊室 |
[04:26] | Well, is–is he ok? | 他没事吧 |
[04:28] | I don’t know. They just told me to come on down there. | 我不知道 他们只叫我赶快过去 |
[04:32] | Ever since the divorce, I’m his emergency contact. | 他离婚以后 我就成了他的紧急联络人 |
[04:35] | Just go. | 快去吧 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:41] | Call you when I know something. | 有消息通知你 |
[04:55] | Ok, ok. | 好了 |
[04:57] | Quick toast to mark this momentous occasion. | 简单说几句来纪念这个重大时刻 |
[05:01] | To Stephen and Sam being on U.S. soil | 敬史蒂芬和萨姆在同一时刻 |
[05:04] | at the same time. | 站在美国国土上 |
[05:06] | – Cheers. – Hear, hear. | -干杯 -说得好 |
[05:08] | All right! we got ’em. | 好啊 回来了 |
[05:10] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[05:12] | And, uh, here’s to no cloak and dagger talk. | 敬不带间谍话题的愉快聊天 |
[05:15] | No mention of cultivating human assets | 不用提到任何关于培养线人 |
[05:17] | or counter-intelligence. | 或者反间谍活动的字眼 |
[05:19] | Or who’s in and who’s out at the FSB. | 还有联邦安全局又多了谁少了谁 |
[05:21] | All right, hey, we’re not that bad. | 行了 我们也没有老是这样 |
[05:23] | Which reminds me, | 说到这个 |
[05:25] | Petrov got promoted. | 彼得罗夫升职了 |
[05:26] | Stop, you guys, incorrigible, both of you. | 别说了 真是无可救药 两个人都是这样 |
[07:32] | Sorry to drag you out here. | 抱歉让你过来 |
[07:34] | It’s no trouble, man. What happened? | 没事 伙计 怎么了 |
[07:36] | Went for a walk during lunch. | 午饭时去溜达了一会 |
[07:38] | On the way back to the office, I felt sick, | 回办公室的时候 我觉得不舒服 |
[07:41] | Collapsed. | 晕倒了 |
[07:42] | Someone called 911 saying I had a heart attack. | 有人报了警说我心脏病发作了 |
[07:47] | You? You ran a marathon in October. | 你会有心脏病 你十月不还跑了马拉松吗 |
[07:50] | I know. | 对啊 |
[07:52] | They sure about that? | 他们确定吗 |
[07:53] | Seems like it. | 貌似是这样 |
[07:54] | They called it a cardiac incident. | 他们说是心脏病 |
[07:56] | Ok. You feel any pain in your left arm? | 好吧 你左胳膊疼吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 不疼 |
[08:01] | Any shortness of breath? | 有呼吸急促吗 |
[08:02] | No, man, nothing like that. | 没有 伙计 没那种感觉 |
[08:04] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[08:07] | You think any of this might have to do | 你觉得这和你在国际刑警行为分析计划的 |
[08:08] | with your work with the B.A.P? | 工作有关吗 |
[08:10] | What, the Russian stuff? | 什么 俄罗斯的事吗 |
[08:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:13] | I’m working a desk in D.C. | 现在我在特区的 |
[08:14] | for the B.A.P now. | 行为分析计划办公室 |
[08:15] | I haven’t been in Moscow in over a year. | 已经一年多没去莫斯科了 |
[08:18] | It’s not that long ago. | 没那么久 |
[08:19] | I had a heart attack, Steve. | 我就是心脏病而已 史蒂夫 |
[08:22] | You just collapsed. No warning, no symptoms. | 你就那么晕倒了 没预兆 没症状 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:29] | Well, no. I– | 不对 我 |
[08:30] | There was something. I felt something. | 有点什么 我感觉到了什么 |
[08:33] | A pinch in my lower back. | 我后腰处刺痛了一下 |
[08:35] | In your back? Let me see. | 后背 我看看 |
[08:37] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[08:38] | Roll over, man. | 转过去 伙计 |
[08:45] | See anything you like? | 看到你想看的了吗 |
[08:50] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[08:51] | You get a hazmat team down here right now. | 你得马上去找危化小组 |
[08:53] | I think he’s been dosed with something toxic. | 我觉得他被投毒了 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | Is it radiation? | 有放射性吗 |
[10:29] | Unforgettable | 永不忘怀 |
[10:34] | “The past is never where you think you left it.” | 过去绝不会停留在你认为留下的地方 |
[10:36] | Katherine Anne Porter. | 凯瑟琳·安·波特[美国作家] |
[10:39] | This one hits close to home. | 这次袭击更近 |
[10:42] | Stephen’s friend from the B.A.P, | 史蒂芬在国际刑警行为分析计划的朋友 |
[10:44] | Sam Bower, | 萨姆·鲍尔 |
[10:44] | was hospitalized yesterday after being poisoned. | 昨天被投毒后住院了 |
[10:47] | What kind of poison? | 中了什么毒 |
[10:48] | That’s still unknown, but there’s a whole team | 还不知道 不过那有一整队 |
[10:50] | of doctors trying to figure it out. | 医生正在进行研究 |
[10:51] | Stephen was with him at the hospital. | 史蒂芬和他待在医院 |
[10:53] | Initial symptoms mimicked a heart attack. | 初始症状和心脏病发作类似 |
[10:55] | But whatever it is, it was irradiated. | 但不论是什么 都有辐射性 |
[10:58] | Wait, an irradiated poison? | 等等 辐射性毒药 |
[11:01] | What’s the prognosis? | 会有什么后果 |
[11:02] | Right now it’s wait, see, and hope for the best. | 现在只能等待 观察 希望有好结果 |
[11:05] | He’s already showing signs of radiation sickness, | 他现在已经出现辐射病症状 |
[11:07] | which is all kinds of terrible. | 最可怕的症状 |
[11:08] | Was Stephen contaminated? | 史蒂芬被感染了吗 |
[11:10] | His exposure was minimal. | 他暴露在辐射下的时间很短 |
[11:11] | They put him through decontamination protocol | 他们给他进行了辐射净化程序 |
[11:13] | and he’s about to be cleared. | 他马上就出来了 |
[11:14] | What do we know about Sam Bower? | 我们对萨姆·鲍尔了解多少 |
[11:15] | Uh, 54 years old. | 五十四岁 |
[11:17] | Recently went through | 最近结束了 |
[11:17] | an acrimonious divorce about a year ago. | 一年前开始的耗费心力的离婚 |
[11:19] | He has one adult son who’s a sophomore | 他有一个儿子已成年 |
[11:21] | at Emory university in Atlanta. | 在亚特兰大埃默里大学上大二 |
[11:22] | Our biggest suspect pool | 我们最大的嫌疑人 |
[11:24] | comes from his work at the B.A.P. | 还是来自他在国际刑警行为分析计划的工作 |
[11:26] | In the field, he was primarily stationed in Russia | 出外勤时 他最开始驻扎在俄罗斯 |
[11:29] | and he worked in counter-intelligence. | 从事反间谍工作 |
[11:31] | He could make a lot of enemies | 他那行可是会 |
[11:32] | in that line of work. | 树敌不少 |
[11:33] | I hate to raise the possibility, | 我不想危言耸听 |
[11:34] | but because of the victim’s connection to Stephen, | 不过考虑到受害人和史蒂芬的关系 |
[11:38] | should we consider Scratch? | 我们要不要考虑是刮擦先生 |
[11:39] | Scratch always attacks through family. | 刮擦先生总会通过家庭进行攻击 |
[11:41] | If he’d wanted to get to Walker, | 如果他想袭击沃克 |
[11:43] | he would have gone right for Monica and the kids. | 他应该直接找莫尼卡和孩子们 |
[11:45] | The KGB and the FSB are both notorious | 克格勃和俄安局在毒害 |
[11:47] | for poisoning enemies of the state. | 国家敌人上可是臭名昭著 |
[11:49] | Absolutely correct. | 绝对正确 |
[11:50] | And that goes all the way back | 这种行为最早 |
[11:52] | to the original Vladimir–Lenin. | 可追溯到弗拉基米尔·列宁 |
[11:53] | In 1918, he survived an assassination attempt. | 1918年 他从一次暗杀中侥幸逃脱 |
[11:57] | When he found out that the bullets used to shoot him | 当他发现被用来射杀他的子弹 |
[11:58] | were dipped in poison, he became obsessed. | 被浸过毒 他就变得很着迷 |
[12:00] | He started a secret lab called the “Special Room.” | 他启动了一个叫做”特殊房间”的秘密实验室 |
[12:04] | Its sole purpose was to weaponize | 唯一目的就是 |
[12:06] | poisonous substances to assassinate people anonymously, | 将有毒物质武器化用来进行秘密暗杀 |
[12:09] | and that lab still exists to this day. Putin uses it. | 那个实验室至今还存在 普京在使用 |
[12:12] | Yes. Litvinenko’s 2006 poisoning | 没错 利特维年科2006年 |
[12:15] | from Polonium-210 is the most famous in recent history, | 被钋210毒杀就是近代最著名的事件 |
[12:18] | But cyanide, dioxin, thallium, | 但是氰化物 二恶英 铊 |
[12:20] | sodium fluoride, those have all been used | 氟化钠 都被用俄罗斯特工 |
[12:21] | as murder weapons by Russian operatives. | 当做谋杀凶器使用过 |
[12:24] | Quite a repertoire. | 算是保留曲目了 |
[12:25] | Those are just the ones that have been identified. | 那些只是被识别出来的 |
[12:27] | Poison breaks down very quickly, | 有些毒药分解得很快 |
[12:28] | so it’s incredibly hard to trace, | 非常难追踪 |
[12:30] | Especially when it’s masked by other symptoms. | 尤其是被其他症状掩盖的时候 |
[12:32] | Bower was primarily involved in cultivating human assets, | 鲍尔最初的工作是培养线人 |
[12:35] | with an emphasis on the intersection | 重点在俄罗斯进行商业贿赂 |
[12:37] | of Russian business graft and political corruption. | 和政治贿赂的关系这一领域 |
[12:39] | What was his cover? | 他的掩护身份是什么 |
[12:40] | He was working as an American entrepreneur | 是一个想赚俄罗斯人钱的 |
[12:42] | trying to garner Russian capital. | 美国企业家 |
[12:43] | His cover might have been blown. | 他的身份可能暴露了 |
[12:45] | Or maybe he was onto something bigger | 也许他触及了某些 |
[12:46] | than he realized. | 他没意识到的东西 |
[12:48] | Did anybody talk to him about it? | 有人跟他谈了吗 |
[12:49] | Walker’s on it. Let’s see what else we can find. | 沃克去了 看看我们还能发现什么 |
[12:54] | I swear to you, I’m fine. | 我保证 我没事 |
[12:55] | But are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:57] | One thousand percent. | 百分百确定 |
[12:58] | You are not getting rid of me that easy. | 你别想轻易摆脱我 |
[13:00] | Don’t even joke. Should I call Lisa | 别瞎开玩笑 我要不要给丽莎打电话 |
[13:03] | and tell her what’s going on with Sam? | 告诉她山姆的情况 |
[13:04] | Well, I’m not so sure he’s ready for Lisa. | 我不确定他有没有准备好面对丽莎 |
[13:07] | What about Zach? | 那扎克呢 |
[13:08] | He sided with his mom after the divorce. | 父母离婚后他就向着他妈 |
[13:11] | Let me talk to Sam and get back to you. | 我先跟山姆谈谈 然后再找你 |
[13:13] | And don’t worry about me. I’ll be home soon. | 别担心 我很快回家 |
[13:18] | No, I’m… | 不 我 |
[13:19] | Why? | 怎么 |
[13:22] | On Thursday? | 周四吗 |
[13:25] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[13:27] | Meeting in St. Petersburg. | 在圣彼得堡见面 |
[13:32] | Sochi. | 索契 |
[14:00] | Pardon me. | 打扰了 |
[14:01] | Didn’t we meet in St. Petersburg last year? | 我们去年不是在圣彼得堡见过 |
[14:04] | I believe it was Sochi. | 我觉得应该是索契 |
[14:06] | Right. Sochi. | 对了 索契 |
[14:23] | Any word from Mark? | 马克那边有消息吗 |
[14:24] | Not yet, but this might be him now. | 还没有 但这个或许是他发的 |
[14:26] | No, it’s Fiona, Spencer’s lawyer. | 不 是菲欧娜 斯宾塞的律师 |
[14:28] | His trial’s been pushed back. | 审判推迟了 |
[14:30] | That’s not gonna sit well with him. | 他肯定接受不了 |
[14:32] | I know. She’s going up to tell him in person. | 我知道 她会去当面告诉他 |
[14:35] | Walker’s calling in right now. | 沃克来电话了 |
[14:37] | Prentiss and Rossi are here. You are on speaker. | 潘提斯和罗西都在 开了免提 |
[14:39] | Talk to me, smooth operator. | 说说吧 稳健操作员 |
[14:40] | Do you practice those or do they just come to you? | 你那是练习过吗 还是随口就来 |
[14:43] | You inspire me. | 你给了我灵感 |
[14:44] | Listen, I need you to track down | 听着 需要你调查 |
[14:45] | a Russian national named Dmitri Sobchek. | 一位叫德米特里·索切克的俄罗斯公民 |
[14:48] | He was an asset in Moscow. | 他曾是我们在莫斯科的线人 |
[14:50] | He was a quiet but persistent opponent of corruption | 他为人低调 但是坚持不懈打击 |
[14:53] | in the Russian government. | 俄罗斯政府的腐败行为 |
[14:54] | Well, he’s not in Russia anymore. | 他已经不在俄罗斯了 |
[14:55] | He’s in our own backyard. | 就在咱们国土上 |
[14:56] | He’s working as a lobbyist on capitol hill | 他在美国国会为俄罗斯的石油利益 |
[14:59] | for Russian oil interests. | 做说客 |
[15:01] | Sobchek’s name came up in one of Bower’s current files | 鲍尔当期档案中有索切克这个名字 |
[15:04] | as the subject of investigation | 是国会特定成员 |
[15:06] | into the bribery of certain members of congress. | 贿赂行为的调查对象 |
[15:08] | We should talk to him. | 找他谈谈 |
[15:11] | You don’t seem surprised to hear that Bower was poisoned. | 听说鲍尔被下毒 你似乎并不惊讶 |
[15:14] | That’s because it is not surprising. | 因为这事并不令人惊讶 |
[15:16] | These kinds of poisonings are common. | 这类下毒事件很常见 |
[15:18] | But you had nothing to do with it. | 但你与此无关 |
[15:20] | Correct. | 正确 |
[15:23] | You bribing congressmen? | 你贿赂国会议员吗 |
[15:28] | If I am, I do that | 如果真那么做 |
[15:30] | with the blessing of my government. | 也是经过我们政府允许 |
[15:32] | And they will protect me. | 而且他们会保护我 |
[15:34] | It is the American politicians that have to worry about that. | 真正该担心的是美国的政治家 |
[15:37] | But you used to be one of the biggest critics | 但你曾是对普京政府腐败行为 |
[15:39] | of the corruption in Putin’s government. | 最卖力的批评者 |
[15:40] | Times change. | 时代不同了 |
[15:41] | Integrity is no longer a luxury I can afford. | 我无力负担廉正的高昂代价 |
[15:44] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[15:45] | Corruption in Russia sanctioned from the top down. | 腐败行为在俄罗斯是自上至下受到许可的 |
[15:48] | People who make waves tend to disappear, | 出头的人后来都会消失 |
[15:51] | one way or another. | 各种方法 |
[15:53] | I have a wife and two kids out in Arlington. | 我的妻子和两个小孩都住在阿灵顿 |
[15:57] | It’s a good life. | 生活很美好 |
[15:58] | If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em? | 无法惩恶扬善 你就同流合污 |
[16:00] | Call it what you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[16:02] | I wouldn’t risk all I have to poison an FBI agent. | 我不会冒险毒杀联调局探员 |
[16:05] | And if I did, I’d already be back in Russia. | 而且如果真是我 我已经回俄罗斯了 |
[16:07] | I wouldn’t be sitting around here waiting to be arrested. | 不会在这儿傻等着被捕 |
[16:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | A continuance? How long? | 诉讼延期 延多久 |
[16:21] | – 6 weeks. – I don’t understand. | -六周 -我不明白 |
[16:22] | The Alexandria District Court is the rocket docket. | 亚历山德里亚地区法院以速决闻名 |
[16:24] | I know. But there are delays | 我知道 但也会 |
[16:25] | because of the arresting officers’ limited availability. | 因为负责逮捕的警官腾不出时间而延期 |
[16:27] | Because they have to travel from Mexico to Virginia? | 因为得从墨西哥来弗吉尼亚州吗 |
[16:29] | And because they have domestic testimony obligations. | 还因为他们在本国也有证供义务 |
[16:32] | This–this is the price we’re paying | 这就是把案子 |
[16:34] | for getting the case moved back to the states. | 送回美国处理所需付的代价 |
[16:38] | I’m working directly with the warden | 我在跟典狱长直接交涉 |
[16:40] | on getting extra visiting privileges. | 希望能有更多的探访特权 |
[16:41] | I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道自己能否 |
[16:43] | Spencer, listen to me. | 斯宾塞 听我说 |
[16:45] | There is a strategic silver lining here. | 这在战术上有好的一面 |
[16:47] | These extra 6 weeks give the BAU time | 多出来的这六周让行为分析部有时间 |
[16:49] | to track down the woman that you remembered. | 追查你记忆中那个女人的下落 |
[16:51] | Have they made any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[16:52] | They’re pouring everything they have into locating her. | 他们正倾尽全力要找出她 |
[16:54] | And now that you remember that big detail | 而且你已经记起来 |
[16:55] | that the other person in the room was a woman… | 房间里第三个人是女人这一重大细节 |
[16:57] | I might remember more. | 我记下的可能不止这些 |
[16:58] | I know how hard this is, | 我知道很难 |
[17:00] | but our best hope is exonerating you before a verdict. | 但最佳结果是在陪审团裁决前就帮你脱罪 |
[17:02] | And these 6 weeks could be a blessing in disguise. | 而这六周时间也许是因祸得福 |
[17:07] | Dmitri Sobchek isn’t looking good for this. | 德米特里·索切克似乎没问题 |
[17:10] | He doesn’t have a motive and his alibi seems to check out. | 他没有动机 不在场证明也得到了证实 |
[17:12] | Ok, well, unfortunately there’s nobody else | 可惜其他和鲍尔有接触的人 |
[17:14] | that crossed paths with Bower that could be a fit for this. | 似乎都没有嫌疑 |
[17:16] | It seems like we’re right back where we started. | 感觉又回到原点了 |
[17:18] | Well, if Sam Bower wasn’t targeted specifically, | 如果不是专门针对山姆·鲍尔下手 |
[17:21] | we might be off on our victimology. | 那我们的受害者类型分析可能有问题 |
[17:23] | I mean, this could be broader than just him. | 可能不该局限在他一个人身上 |
[17:25] | Stephen said Sam’s condition is worsening. | 史蒂芬说山姆的状况在恶化 |
[17:27] | His pancreas is compromised | 胰腺已经受损 |
[17:29] | and his kidneys are failing. | 还有肾衰竭 |
[17:31] | Garcia, check hospitals in the Beltway area | 加西亚 查环路地区各家医院 |
[17:34] | and see if anyone else has been admitted | 是否有以心脏病症状入院 |
[17:35] | with heart attack symptoms followed by multiple organ failure. | 随后出现多器官衰竭的病人 |
[17:40] | I got two names right off the bat. | 马上就找到了两个 |
[17:42] | Both were admitted the week before Sam Bower, | 都是在山姆·鲍尔前一周入院的 |
[17:44] | And both of them are right here in D.C. | 而且都在华盛顿 |
[17:45] | Well, that means Sam is the third victim, | 所以山姆是第三位受害人 |
[17:47] | And we’re dealing with a serial killer. | 我们要找的是一位连环杀手 |
[18:17] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[18:19] | Somebody call 911. | 快报警 |
[18:30] | Like Sam Bower, our previous two victims | 头两位受害人和山姆·鲍尔一样 |
[18:32] | were also federal employees. | 都曾是联邦雇员 |
[18:34] | Aidan O’Hara was an attorney, | 艾丹·奥哈拉是检察官 |
[18:35] | Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. | 就职于司法部的民权局 |
[18:37] | Sharlene Jorif worked as an area manager, | 莎莱娜·乔里夫是区域经理 |
[18:40] | Bureau of Reclamation in the Department of the Interior. | 就职于内政部的垦务局 |
[18:43] | And both died of multiple organ failure | 两者都死于多器官功能衰竭 |
[18:45] | after initially presenting with symptoms | 初期表现均与 |
[18:46] | consistent with a heart attack. | 心脏病症状一致 |
[18:48] | And it looks like all of them | 而且他们被下毒的位置 |
[18:50] | had the poison injected into the lower back. | 看起来都在后腰 |
[18:51] | All 3 of our victims worked in Federal Buildings | 所有三位被害人都在联邦大楼 |
[18:54] | within a 5-block radius. | 五条街区范围内工作 |
[18:55] | Unsub doesn’t appear to have a gender preference. | 嫌犯没有表现出性别偏好 |
[18:57] | And no specific preference for workplace | 除了联邦政府 |
[18:59] | other than the federal government. | 没有明确的工作地点偏好 |
[19:01] | Different federal agencies, | 联邦机构不同 |
[19:02] | but each victim held a position | 但每个被害人的职位 |
[19:04] | of significant authority and prestige. | 都有相当重要的权力和威望 |
[19:06] | Looks like our unsub has a beef | 看来我们的嫌犯 |
[19:07] | with the federal government. | 跟联邦政府有过节 |
[19:09] | Oh, and speaking of our unsub, | 说到我们的嫌犯 |
[19:10] | looks like we got another victim, Benjamin Vargas. | 看来又有一个被害人 本杰明·瓦格斯 |
[19:13] | Federal employee? | 联邦雇员吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, he works at the IRS | 是的 他在国税局 |
[19:17] | as a janitor. | 做门卫 |
[19:20] | I think it’s time we deliver the profile. | 我觉得我们可以发布侧写了 |
[19:23] | We’re dealing with an unsub | 我们面对的嫌犯 |
[19:25] | who’s inducing symptoms consistent with a heart attack | 下毒诱发与心脏病相同的症状 |
[19:28] | as a smokescreen for murder by poisoning. | 以此作烟雾弹掩护谋杀 |
[19:30] | The initial symptoms soon give way | 最初的症状会很快 |
[19:32] | to the true cause of death, | 被真正的死因所取代 |
[19:33] | which is an irradiated poison. | 即辐射中毒 |
[19:35] | Poisoning like this is an M.O. | 这种下毒方式即为作案手法 |
[19:37] | consistent with the Russian government. | 与俄罗斯政府手法一致 |
[19:39] | Except 3 out of the 4 victims aren’t typical Russian targets. | 只是四名被害人有三名并非典型的俄目标人物 |
[19:42] | This leads us to believe that this unsub | 这令我们认为这名嫌犯 |
[19:44] | is mimicking a Russian espionage M.O. | 在模仿俄罗斯间谍的作案手法 |
[19:46] | in order to obscure their true motive. | 以掩盖他们真正的动机 |
[19:49] | And this unsub falls into one of 3 categories. | 这种嫌犯为三种类型之一 |
[19:51] | First, an embittered federal employee, | 第一 一个心怀愤恨的联邦雇员 |
[19:54] | someone who was fired or forcibly retired | 被解雇或强制退休 |
[19:56] | or otherwise rendered obsolete. | 或以其它方式失去工作的人 |
[19:58] | Second, someone who intends to profit off | 第二 想要在毒物被确认后 |
[20:00] | of marketing an antidote to the poison | 通过兜售解药 |
[20:03] | once positively identified. | 获取利益的人 |
[20:04] | This would be an unsub similar to the perpetrator | 这种嫌犯类似于911事件后 |
[20:07] | of the anthrax poisonings immediately following 9-11. | 用炭疽菌投毒的犯罪人 |
[20:10] | And that individual hoped to benefit | 那个人想通过 |
[20:12] | from selling an anthrax antidote | 向易受攻击的行业和联邦政府 |
[20:13] | to vulnerable businesses and the federal government. | 销售炭疽菌解药获利 |
[20:15] | Or this could be an unsub with a personal grudge, | 或者这也可能是一个想报私仇的嫌犯 |
[20:18] | which makes it totally unrelated to the federal government. | 那这事就完全与联邦政府无关 |
[20:21] | Someone who’s using a politically charged M.O. | 有人利用充满政治意味的作案手法 |
[20:23] | in order to mask a very personal motivation for killing. | 来掩饰非常私人的杀人动机 |
[20:27] | This unsub shares characteristics with known product tamperers | 这个嫌犯的特点与众所周知的产品伪造者相同 |
[20:30] | in that he’s unconcerned with collateral victims | 他不在乎伤到无关的被害人 |
[20:32] | as long as they help to obscure his target. | 只要他们能帮忙掩饰他的目标 |
[20:34] | Metro Police will beef up security | 都市警察会加强我们讨论过的 |
[20:36] | in a 5-block radius encompassing | 所有联邦大楼 |
[20:38] | all the federal buildings that are in question. | 周围五个街区范围的安保 |
[20:40] | They will also be advising federal employees | 他们也会建议联邦雇员 |
[20:43] | to be on the lookout and report any suspicious activities. | 时刻警惕并上报任何可疑行为 |
[20:46] | At this point, the unsub has no reason to believe | 现在 嫌犯没有理由认为 |
[20:48] | that law enforcement is onto him. | 执法机关正在追捕他 |
[20:50] | And we’ve decided not to publicize the attacks. | 我们决定不公布这几次袭击 |
[20:52] | As we all know, publicity surrounding | 我们都知道 公开发布 |
[20:54] | these types of poisoning cases can inspire copycats. | 这种下毒案例中会激励模仿犯 |
[20:58] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[21:15] | Damn, man, why are you even here? | 该死 你为什么要来这里 |
[21:18] | You could be playing Carnegie Hall. | 你本来可以去卡内基音乐厅演奏 |
[21:21] | Monica would be all for it. | 莫妮卡肯定同意这话 |
[21:24] | And I gotta get back stateside for a time. | 我得暂时回国一段时间 |
[21:30] | How do you and Lisa make it work? | 你和丽莎是怎么做到的 |
[21:33] | I’m not sure we do. | 我不确定我们很好 |
[21:38] | When’s the last time you talked to her? | 你上次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[21:40] | It’s been a while. | 有一段时间了 |
[21:41] | She’s got her hands full with Zach and I’m not there. | 她一直在忙扎克的事 而我却不在 |
[21:47] | Well, I keep thinking if I stay here much longer, | 我一直在想如果我再在这里待下去 |
[21:49] | I won’t have a family to go home to. | 我就要无家可归了 |
[21:53] | Put in for a transfer. | 申请调职 |
[21:55] | I thought you were going to. | 我以为你会申请 |
[21:57] | They won’t approve both. | 他们不会批准两个 |
[21:59] | Not at the same time. | 不会一起批准 |
[22:01] | You put in first. | 你先申请 |
[22:03] | I’m not gonna leave you hangin’, man. | 我不会留你一个人煎熬 哥们 |
[22:05] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[22:09] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:33] | I’m not the boy in the bubble anymore. | 我不用再躺在塑料罩子里了 |
[22:36] | Is that good news? | 这是好消息吗 |
[22:38] | It means the half-life of the radiation used to poison you is very short. | 意味着用来毒害你的辐射物的半衰期很短 |
[22:42] | It was only 24 hours. | 只有24小时 |
[22:45] | You no longer present a risk of contamination to others. | 你已经没有感染别人的风险了 |
[22:51] | Go me. | 我真棒 |
[22:55] | You can fight this. | 你可以战胜它 |
[22:58] | You’re strong. | 你很健壮 |
[23:00] | Who you trying to fool… | 你想骗谁呢… |
[23:04] | Me or you? | 我还是你 |
[23:06] | I gotta face facts. | 我得面对现实 |
[23:08] | Blood transfusions aren’t working. | 输血没有效果 |
[23:11] | My liver’s failing now. | 我的肝脏正在衰竭 |
[23:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:17] | Who did this to me? | 这是谁干的 |
[23:21] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[23:24] | But you’re not the only person who’s been poisoned. | 但你不是唯一一个被下毒的人 |
[23:27] | Other BAP agents? | 还有别的同事吗 |
[23:29] | No. It looks like this doesn’t have anything to do with Russia. | 不是 看来这跟俄罗斯无关 |
[23:33] | What, the poisoning was– | 什么 下的毒是… |
[23:34] | Fooled us, too, at first. | 刚开始也迷惑了我们 |
[23:36] | Looks like that was just a smokescreen. | 这个好像只是个烟雾弹 |
[23:38] | So, what are you saying, | 所以 你是说 |
[23:40] | I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? | 我只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[23:44] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多是这样 |
[23:47] | Promise me you’ll get the son of a bitch who did this. | 答应我你会抓住干这事的混蛋 |
[23:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:56] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[24:00] | Even Lisa will get a kick out of that. | 哪怕是丽莎也会觉得有意思 |
[24:04] | She always said I had rotten timing. | 她总说我时机不对 |
[24:10] | I can call her, or Monica can. | 我可以打给她 或者让莫妮卡打 |
[24:13] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[24:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:15] | It wouldn’t be fair. | 那对她不公平 |
[24:18] | None of this is fair, man. | 没有事情是公平的 老兄 |
[24:21] | She would want to know. | 换她也想知道 |
[24:23] | And she’d come back from California. | 会想从加利福利亚州赶来 |
[24:24] | I know she would. | 我知道她会 |
[24:27] | But we ran out of things to say to each other | 但很早以前我们就已经 |
[24:29] | a long time ago, and… | 无话可说 而且 |
[24:33] | I don’t want her to see me like this. | 我不想她看到我这副样子 |
[24:37] | What about Zach? | 那扎克呢 |
[24:42] | He’s angry. | 他很生气 |
[24:44] | He’ll get over it. | 怒火会平息的 |
[24:46] | He shouldn’t have to, not because of this. | 他不该平息怒气 不该是因为这事 |
[24:49] | Hey, come on, man. You gotta let me do something. | 拜托 老兄 总得让我做点什么 |
[24:52] | I don’t want you to be here alone. | 我不希望你独自一人在这儿 |
[24:55] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[24:58] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[25:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:35] | Writing materials are contraband. | 写作材料是违禁品 |
[25:37] | The counselor wants me to keep a journal. | 律师希望我写日记 |
[25:38] | Contraband is contraband. Doesn’t matter | 违禁品就是禁止的 不管 |
[25:40] | what your touchy-feely counselor has to say about it. | 你那位多愁善感的律师怎么说 |
[25:42] | Get on your feet. You got a visitor. | 站起来 有人探访 |
[25:46] | You know that lady lawyer you got? | 你那位女律师 |
[25:47] | She’s the one that set this up with the warden. | 就是她跟典狱长安排的探视 |
[25:49] | Fiona? | 菲欧娜 |
[25:50] | Yeah. She’s got ’em all worried | 嗯 她弄得他们人心惶惶 |
[25:52] | about some civil suit over that beatdown you got. | 怕因为你被打而惹上民事诉讼 |
[25:55] | You should thank her for this. | 这事你该感谢她 |
[25:56] | I don’t want to see any visitors right now. | 我现在谁也不想见 |
[25:58] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[26:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:12] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:13] | It’s ok, mom. | 没事的 妈 |
[26:14] | You’re just here to visit me. | 你来只是看我 |
[26:16] | Cassie told you. | 凯西说过的 |
[26:17] | Cassie? I sent that girl packing. | 凯西 我把她打发走了 |
[26:21] | Rotten little thief. | 堕落的小偷 |
[26:22] | She was stealing from me. | 她还偷我东西 |
[26:24] | Mom, Cassie’s not a thief. | 妈 凯西不是小偷 |
[26:25] | She takes really good care of you. | 她对你照料有加 |
[26:26] | She stole my underwear. | 她偷我的内衣 |
[26:28] | And the good china. | 还有上好的瓷器 |
[26:30] | And I will not tolerate that behavior. | 那种行为我无法容忍 |
[26:32] | Well, then, mom, how did you get here? | 那 妈妈 你怎么来的这儿 |
[26:34] | The new girl. | 新来的姑娘 |
[26:36] | What’s her name? | 叫什么来着 |
[26:37] | She’s a real sweetheart. | 真是小可爱 |
[26:40] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[26:41] | I saw a back staircase down the hall. | 我注意到大厅那头有楼梯间 |
[26:43] | Mom, no. You’re gonna hold. | 妈妈 别这样 再等等 |
[26:45] | Mom, mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:46] | Let me out. The door’s locked! | 放我出去 门锁了 |
[26:48] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁了 |
[26:49] | I can’t be locked in! | 不能关我 |
[26:50] | You’re not locked in. | 你没有被关 |
[26:51] | You’re not locked in. I am. | 不是你被关 是我 |
[26:54] | You? No. | 你 不 |
[26:56] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[26:57] | It’s a misunderstanding and it’s going to be ok. | 是误会 我会没事的 |
[27:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[27:03] | We’re in the Milburn Federal Correctional Facility. | 我们在密尔本联邦监狱 |
[27:07] | A prison? | 监狱 |
[27:09] | Yeah. It’s where I’m incarcerated | 是的 我监禁于此 |
[27:11] | pending my murder trial. | 等待谋杀审判 |
[27:16] | Because of Mexico? | 因为墨西哥吗 |
[27:19] | Yeah. Because of Mexico. | 嗯 因为墨西哥 |
[27:24] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[27:28] | Thanks for coming down here. | 感谢前来 |
[27:29] | Looks like we’ve got our fifth victim. | 似乎有了第五位受害者 |
[27:33] | Sorry about your friend. | 对你朋友的事我们很遗憾 |
[27:35] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[27:36] | How you holding up? | 你还能行吧 |
[27:39] | Like a shark, man, | 像只鲨鱼 |
[27:40] | I just keep swimming forward. | 只是不停往前游 |
[27:43] | Of course. We’re so glad you’re ok. | 当然 很高兴你都还好 |
[27:45] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[27:49] | Alex McLean was admitted through the E.R. | 亚历克斯·麦克林从急诊转来的 |
[27:51] | Same presenting symptoms as the other victims? | 也是同样的症状吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Initially it appeared he’d had a heart attack, | 嗯 一开始表现为心脏病 |
[27:56] | but blood tests confirmed the | 但血检表明 |
[27:57] | presence of an irradiated toxin in his system. | 体内有受辐射毒素 |
[28:00] | So it’s our unsub. | 那就是我们的嫌犯 |
[28:02] | Only thing different here, | 唯一不同之处在于 |
[28:03] | he doesn’t have a puncture site on his back. | 他背上并没有刺孔点 |
[28:06] | So how was he poisoned | 那是怎么下毒 |
[28:07] | and why the change in M.O.? | 又为什么要改变作案手法呢 |
[28:09] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[28:10] | Were his clothes contaminated? | 衣服受污染了吗 |
[28:11] | No. | 没有 |
[28:14] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[28:15] | We’re doing our best to keep him comfortable, | 我们尽可能让他舒服 |
[28:17] | but he’s starting to show signs of radiation sickness | 但已经像其他几位一样表现出 |
[28:19] | just like the others. | 辐射病的征兆 |
[28:20] | We’re still trying to figure out how he was contaminated. | 我们还不知道他如何被下毒 |
[28:23] | It is possible there’s an injection site | 会不会不在背部 而是别的位置 |
[28:25] | somewhere other than his back? | 有注射点 |
[28:26] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[28:27] | I mean, a puncture site could be tiny. | 因为注射点可能很小 |
[28:29] | But so far we haven’t found one. | 但目前还没有找到 |
[28:30] | The other victims remembered feeling the injection. | 其他受害人都感觉被扎了一下 |
[28:33] | This one didn’t. I mean, he was just | 这位没有 他只是 |
[28:34] | heading back to his desk when he felt ill. | 感觉不舒服 然后就躺下去了 |
[28:36] | What about his stomach contents? | 那胃容物呢 |
[28:39] | Is there a test or some way to tell | 是否检测过其中有无受辐射物质 |
[28:41] | if they contain irradiated material? | 或者有没有办法来检测 |
[28:43] | As you can see, both the radiograph and PET scan | 可以看到 X照片及PET扫描都表明 |
[28:46] | show radioactive material in his stomach lining. | 胃壁上有放射性物质 |
[28:48] | As for the PET scan, we didn’t even need to use the radio tracer. | 而PET扫描中连放射性示踪物都不用 |
[28:52] | Because the radiation already in the system | 因为体内已经有放射物了 |
[28:53] | functioned as the contrast dye. | 可以起显影剂的作用 |
[28:55] | That’s right. It’s in his mouth, | 对 在他的嘴部 |
[28:57] | his esophagus, stomach, and the entire length | 食道 胃部 |
[29:00] | of his gastrointestinal tract. | 和整个胃肠道中都有 |
[29:02] | So he ate it. | 所以他是吃下去的 |
[29:03] | Yeah. We started a gastric emptying study, | 是的 我们做了一个胃排空功能测定 |
[29:06] | but that’ll take a few days. | 但要几天才能出结果 |
[29:09] | He knows the person who poisoned him. | 他认识那个下毒的人 |
[29:12] | That’s why he wasn’t injected. | 所以他不是被注射的 |
[29:14] | If every other victim was injected in the back, | 如果其他受害者都是从背上注射进去的 |
[29:16] | that makes sense. | 就都说得通了 |
[29:18] | They were strangers to the unsub, | 他们和嫌犯素未谋面 |
[29:19] | and if they were to turn around, | 即使他们会转过身来 |
[29:21] | they wouldn’t have known the assailant. | 也不知道是谁袭击了他们 |
[29:23] | But if Alex had turned around, he’d have known the unsub. | 但如果亚历克斯转身 他会认出嫌犯 |
[29:26] | We gotta find out who he ate lunch with. | 我们要找出他和谁一起吃的午餐 |
[29:31] | Nobody. I ate alone. | 没其他人 我自己吃的午餐 |
[29:34] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[29:36] | In the courtyard, outside my office. | 在我办公室外的院子里 |
[29:40] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很好 |
[29:41] | And where did you buy lunch? | 你在哪里买的午餐 |
[29:43] | I brown-bagged it, like always. | 自己带的饭 我一向如此 |
[29:46] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah. I haven’t called her yet. | 结了 我还没给她打电话 |
[29:52] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[29:54] | Did your wife pack your lunch today? | 今天是你妻子为你打包的饭菜吗 |
[29:57] | Every day for the last 12 years. | 过去十二年每天如此 |
[30:09] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:28] | Lead-lined boxes. | 衬铅盒 |
[30:29] | It’s what hospitals use to store | 这是医院用来储存 |
[30:31] | high-contrast dyes for testing. | 为了检测放射性物质的 |
[30:33] | irradiated materials with an extremely short half-life. | 高浓度显影剂 半衰期极短 |
[30:36] | We need hazmat in here now. | 这里需要危化小组 |
[30:38] | All right! Set up a perimeter, front and rear. | 好 拉个警戒线 前后都要 |
[30:46] | There’s no sign of Sara Mclean. | 没有发现莎拉·麦克林 |
[30:47] | She’s definitely our unsub. | 她肯定是我们的嫌犯 |
[30:48] | There’s radiation in the refrigerator, | 冰箱中 台面上和水槽中 |
[30:50] | on the counters, and in the sink. | 都发现了放射物质 |
[30:51] | All right, well, if it’s in the sink, | 好吧 如果水槽中也有 |
[30:52] | then it went down the drain. | 那放射性物质也会进入下水道 |
[30:53] | We need to evacuate this area immediately. | 我们要立刻疏散这片区域的居民 |
[30:57] | Our unsub is Sara Mclean, | 我们的嫌犯叫莎拉·麦克林 |
[30:59] | a 47-year old registered nurse. | 一名注册护士 47岁 |
[31:00] | Married to victim number 5. | 是第五位受害者的妻子 |
[31:02] | Looks like she gained access | 过去九年中 |
[31:03] | to the irradiated materials through her work | 她可以利用工作之机 |
[31:05] | in the nuclear medical departments | 在环形公路范围内 |
[31:07] | of 15 different hospitals within the beltway | 十五所不同医院的核医学部门 |
[31:09] | over the last 9 years. | 弄到放射性物质 |
[31:11] | She’s been stockpiling stolen irradiated material | 她近十年来一直在囤积偷来的放射性物质 |
[31:14] | for nearly a decade and nobody noticed? | 却没有一个人发现 |
[31:16] | No, she changed jobs frequently, | 没有人发现 她经常换工作 |
[31:17] | and she didn’t steal from every hospital she worked at. | 而且她并不是每家她工作过的医院都偷 |
[31:20] | All the hospitals she worked at have been notified. | 我通知了所有她就职过的医院 |
[31:22] | Any of these places have her flagged as a problem? | 有医院说她行为不端吗 |
[31:24] | No. She was never even fired. She just quit. | 没有 她从未被解雇过 她只是一直辞职 |
[31:27] | So far, 4 of the facilities blamed the missing materials | 到目前为止 有四家机构将物品丢失的责任 |
[31:29] | on other employees, who were terminated. | 怪罪到其他雇员头上 然后解雇了他们 |
[31:32] | And 5 of the hospitals, | 有五家医院 |
[31:33] | their inventory logs were hacked and altered | 他们的库存日志被入侵篡改 |
[31:36] | to disguise the missing irradiated stuff. | 掩盖了放射性物质的失踪 |
[31:38] | This was a long, thought-out intricate plan. | 这个计划考虑得相当长远 经过了深思熟虑 |
[31:41] | Why murder 5 people just to kill one husband? | 为什么为了谋害自己丈夫要杀五个人 |
[31:44] | Why not get a divorce? | 为什么不直接离婚 |
[31:45] | Well, $5 million. | 五百万 |
[31:47] | She took out a life insurance policy on her husband 6 years ago. | 六年前 她获得了他丈夫人寿保险的受益权 |
[31:50] | So it’s all about the money. | 这么说 都是为了钱 |
[31:51] | That, and the fact that she was willing | 这个案子中 她为了杀死一个人 |
[31:53] | to murder several innocent people in order to kill one. | 谋害了几条无辜的生命 |
[31:56] | Lack of empathy, guilt, and remorse | 她没有同情心 也没有内疚和懊悔 |
[31:57] | indicates anti-social personality disorder. | 说明她是一名反社会型人格障碍 |
[32:00] | So where is she? | 她会在哪里 |
[32:02] | If she wants to collect on his life insurance policy, | 如果她想拿到保险金 |
[32:04] | she can’t be in the wind. | 就不会潜逃 |
[32:06] | Yeah, pretty soon she’s gonna have to play | 对 很快她就会出来扮演 |
[32:07] | the role of shell-shocked grieving wife. | 那个震惊万分的哀恸的妻子 |
[32:09] | But she doesn’t know we’re onto to her. | 但她不知道我们要抓的就是她 |
[32:11] | Yeah, and when we spoke to Mclean, | 对 我们和麦克林谈时 |
[32:12] | he hadn’t called her yet. | 他还没有跟她打电话 |
[32:14] | And he’s been in a medically induced coma since then, | 而他之后都一直处于药物性昏迷之中 |
[32:16] | which would give her time to hit another victim. | 这也给了她时间袭击另一名受害者 |
[32:19] | That makes sense. | 说得通 |
[32:20] | Yeah, and I mean she’s not gonna want her husband | 是 她不会希望她的丈夫 |
[32:22] | as her last victim. | 成为她最后一名受害者 |
[32:23] | That would bring too much scrutiny to her. | 这会让她很有嫌疑 |
[32:25] | She’s gonna hit again. | 她会再度出手 |
[32:26] | Ok, we’ll get her photo out to Metro P.D. | 好 我们把她的照片发给都市警局 |
[32:28] | And get out there. | 然后开始行动 |
[32:52] | Ok, Metro’s got eyes on our unsub. | 好的 都市警方在盯着我们的嫌犯 |
[32:53] | She’s wearing a dark-blue hoodie. | 她穿着深蓝色连帽衫 |
[32:55] | I do not have eyes on her. | 我没有看见她 |
[32:58] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[33:03] | Neither do I. | 我也没看见 |
[33:05] | JJ? | 小洁 |
[33:09] | I don’t see her either. | 我也没有看见她 |
[33:11] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[33:18] | Negative. | 没看见 |
[33:23] | I’ve got her. | 我发现她了 |
[33:25] | Blue hoodie. I’ve got her. | 蓝色连帽衫 我发现她了 |
[33:26] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也看见了 |
[33:29] | Sara Mclean, show me your hands. | 莎拉·麦克林 把手举起来 |
[33:34] | Sara, let her go. | 莎拉 放开她 |
[33:36] | She’s got a syringe. | 她身上有注射器 |
[33:39] | I don’t have a clean shot. JJ? | 我这个角度无法开枪 小洁你呢 |
[33:40] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[33:41] | – Lewis? – Negative. | -路易斯 -不能开枪 |
[33:42] | Rossi. Rossi. | 罗西 罗西 |
[34:02] | Here’s some water. | 喝点水 |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:12] | You don’t have to thank me, man. | 你不必谢我 伙计 |
[34:13] | I’m…happy to be here. | 我很乐意在这陪你 |
[34:17] | Not much longer, tough guy. | 要不了多久了 兄弟 |
[34:23] | Are you in pain? | 疼吗 |
[34:27] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[34:30] | You need anything… | 你还想要什么… |
[34:35] | I want… | 我想要 |
[34:38] | What? What do you want, man? | 什么 你想要什么 |
[34:41] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[34:42] | No, no. It’s not too late. | 不 不迟 |
[34:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:46] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[34:49] | I want to see my son. | 我想见我的儿子 |
[34:50] | Ok. I’ll make it happen. | 好 我来安排 |
[34:53] | But he’s in Atlanta. | 但他在亚特兰大 |
[34:55] | He won’t make it back. | 来不及过来的 |
[34:57] | He’ll make it. | 他会来的 |
[35:00] | How? | 怎么来 |
[35:02] | I got a jet. | 我有飞机 |
[35:04] | All right. | 好吗 |
[35:09] | – I’ll see you guys later. – Yeah, see you later. | -回见 -回见 |
[35:12] | Zach Bower? | 扎克·鲍尔吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[35:15] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[35:17] | It’s about your dad. | 是有关你爸爸的事 |
[35:21] | Look, whatever it is, | 不管什么事 |
[35:23] | I’m not interested. | 我都没兴趣 |
[35:25] | I’m late for class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[35:27] | Stephen Walker sent us to come get you. | 史蒂芬·沃克让我们来接你的 |
[35:33] | You were down there because of me. | 你去那儿都是因为我 |
[35:37] | Because I threw away that medicine | 因为我把你要我吃的药 |
[35:39] | you were trying to get me to take. | 全都给扔了 |
[35:41] | Mom, I did what I did because I wanted to. | 妈 是我自己想去的 |
[35:43] | You would have run out of medicine eventually, | 药本来也就会吃光的 |
[35:46] | and Scratch would have been waiting. | 刮擦会等到那个时候 |
[35:48] | The same thing would have happened, | 事情照样会发生 |
[35:49] | It just would have taken longer. | 只是迟一点罢了 |
[35:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[35:53] | Mom, it’s not your fault. | 妈 这不是你的错 |
[35:54] | I can’t believe I’m losing you to this. | 我不敢相信我会这样失去你 |
[35:58] | Not like this. | 不能像这样 |
[36:02] | The alzheimer’s– | 阿兹海默症 |
[36:05] | I was starting to make peace with that, | 我开始接受它了 |
[36:07] | But this, how can I leave you here? | 可这个 我怎么能留你一人在这 |
[36:12] | You are not losing me, | 你没有失去我 |
[36:13] | and you are not leaving me here, | 你也不会留我一人在这 |
[36:15] | because I’m gonna get out. | 我马上要出去了 |
[36:17] | The BAU will clear my name. | 行为分析组会洗清我的罪名 |
[36:19] | There isn’t time. | 没时间了 |
[36:22] | Pretty soon I won’t even remember you’re my son anymore. | 很快我就会忘记你是我的儿子 |
[36:29] | I won’t remember loving you. | 我会忘记我爱你 |
[36:33] | Love isn’t a memory. | 爱无关记忆 |
[36:35] | It’s so much more than that. | 爱远远超越记忆 |
[36:38] | Remember when I was little | 记得我小时候 |
[36:39] | and you first started having schizophrenic episodes? | 你分裂症刚开始发作的时候吗 |
[36:42] | I used to scare you. | 我常吓唬你 |
[36:44] | And you used to tell me that sometimes | 你那时常常对我说 |
[36:46] | you got confused, but you never… | 你感到脑子里很混乱 但是从来没有 |
[36:51] | You never stopped loving me. | 你从来没有停止爱我 |
[36:53] | Because that type of love is bigger | 因为那样的爱远远盖过了 |
[36:55] | than a disease of the brain. | 大脑的疾病 |
[36:57] | You used to say, love is a– | 你过去常说 爱是一个 |
[37:01] | Love is a world of its own | 爱是一个世界 |
[37:03] | that lives in the heart, not in the head. | 永驻于心 而不是大脑 |
[37:07] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[37:10] | You were so little, I didn’t think you would. | 你那时还那么小 我以为你不会记得 |
[37:15] | Even if you forget, I never will. | 就算你忘了 我也会永远记得 |
[37:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[37:24] | For everything. | 为了这一切 |
[37:26] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[37:27] | No physical contact. | 不许有身体接触 |
[37:29] | I just want to hug my son. | 我只是想抱抱我的儿子 |
[37:30] | I said step back, ma’am. | 退后 女士 |
[37:33] | Nurse is on her way down. | 护工在过来的路上 |
[39:04] | “Life can only be understood backwards, | 人生可以回顾反思 |
[39:07] | but it must be lived forwards.” | 但是生活必须向前看 |
[39:10] | Soren Kierkegaard. | 索伦·克尔凯戈尔[丹麦哲学家] |
[39:22] | JJ’s gonna keep coming to visit you, ok? | 小洁会定期来探访你 好吗 |
[39:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | And I will write to you. | 我会写信给你 |
[39:28] | Ready, Diana? It’s time. | 好了吗 戴安娜 时间到了 |
[39:30] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[39:32] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[39:39] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[39:40] | No. I’m sorry, I should have introduced myself. | 没有 抱歉 我该自我介绍的 |
[39:43] | Carol Atkinson. | 卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[39:44] | No physical contact. | 禁止身体接触 |
[39:46] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[39:50] | What you do to me will be nothing | 你对我做的事 |
[39:53] | compared to what my dad will do to you. | 远远比不上我爸将会对你做的 |
[39:59] | Go on, kill him, daddy! | 开枪 杀了他 爸爸 |
[40:00] | Put the gun down and freeze! | 把枪放下 不许动 |
[40:02] | Please help me! | 救命 |
[40:03] | Listen to what she wants. She’s begging you | 听听她在说什么 她在求你 |
[40:04] | to kill somebody right in front of her. | 当着她的面杀人 |
[40:07] | Your life has been about violence, | 你的人生充满了暴力 |
[40:08] | and if you do this, Lindsey’s will be, too. | 要是你这么做了 林赛的人生从此也会这样 |
[40:12] | Do you want that? | 你想要这样吗 |
[40:13] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[40:19] | You’re Lindsey Vaughn. | 你是林赛·沃恩 |
[40:22] | No. | 不 |
[40:24] | Carol. | 我叫卡罗尔 |
[40:25] | Carol Atkinson. | 卡罗尔·阿特金森 |
[40:27] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:29] | Your mother’s an angel. | 你妈妈是个天使 |
[40:32] | So glad you had this time together. | 很高兴你们能聚聚 |
[40:36] | Let’s go, Diana. | 走吧 戴安娜 |
[40:42] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:42] | Your brain is playing tricks on you. | 你的大脑在欺骗你 |
[40:45] | You keep saying “Her.” | 你一直在说”她” |
[40:46] | Because it wasn’t Scratch who framed me. | 因为陷害我的不是刮擦 |
[40:50] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[40:51] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:52] | Time–time to– | 该 该走… |
[40:56] | Guard! Guard! | 守卫 守卫 |
[40:58] | Mom! | 妈 |
[40:59] | Mom! | 妈 |