时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[00:03] | Yes, it’s clear. | 明白了 |
[00:12] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[00:22] | Getting more and more intense. | 情况越来越严重了 |
[00:24] | Got to fall deeper in to beat them. | 我要潜入更深来打败他们 |
[00:26] | I’ve lost friends before, but not like this, | 我以前也失去过朋友 但跟这次不同 |
[00:29] | not in a box where I have no control. | 不是在一间我无法控制的牢狱中 |
[00:31] | Or do I? Starting to think like them, | 我能控制吗 我开始像他们一样思考 |
[00:33] | starting to survive like them. | 开始像他们一样求生存 |
[00:34] | I’m here because I made a choice. | 我身在此地是因为我做了一个选择 |
[00:36] | What if that means I don’t get out alive? | 要是这意味着我没法活着出去呢 |
[01:01] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[01:04] | It’s a good day, isn’t it? | 真是美好的一天 不是吗 |
[01:11] | It’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[01:12] | You’re 16 now. | 你16岁了 |
[01:21] | What were you gonna do to celebrate, | 如果你不在这里 |
[01:24] | if you weren’t here, I mean. | 你本来打算怎么庆祝 |
[01:27] | Come on, tell me. | 来吧 告诉我 |
[01:31] | Go out with my parents and my sister. | 跟我爸妈和妹妹出去玩 |
[01:32] | Attie? | 艾蒂吗 |
[01:35] | Was she named for Atticus from | 是取自于《杀死一只知更鸟》里的 |
[01:36] | “To kill a mockingbird”? | 艾蒂科斯吗 |
[01:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:41] | What a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[01:46] | I heard Harper Lee released another book. | 我听说哈珀·李出版了新书 |
[01:49] | Did you read it? | 你看过了吗 |
[01:50] | No. | 没有 |
[01:52] | Her elegant lessons on tolerance | 她对包容忍耐的谆谆教诲 |
[01:53] | just take my breath away, you know? | 真是让我叹为观止 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry, you were saying | 不好意思 你刚才正说到 |
[01:58] | you were going out with your parents and Attie. | 你本打算跟你爸妈和艾蒂出门玩 |
[02:01] | Again, sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思又岔开话题 |
[02:03] | I–I just have to ask. | 我必须问 |
[02:06] | Is it awkward… | 会尴尬吗 |
[02:09] | since they just got divorced and all? | 毕竟他们才刚刚离婚 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 会 |
[02:18] | I always wondered that. | 我一直在想这个问题 |
[02:22] | Where were you gonna go? | 你们本来要去哪里 |
[02:28] | Just…to this Thai place. | 就去一个泰国餐馆 |
[02:31] | What’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[02:33] | If you had, had, had to choose. | 如果你不得不 必须 一定要选择 |
[02:39] | Green curry. | 绿咖喱 |
[02:40] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[02:55] | Sa ta na ma. | 无限 生命 死亡 重生 |
[02:59] | That’s your secret being so calm? | 那就是你这么冷静的秘诀吗 |
[03:02] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道那个 |
[03:06] | Kundalini yoga. | 昆达里尼瑜伽 |
[03:07] | What about you? | 你在哪学到的 |
[03:09] | 9 months in Sri Lanka. | 在斯里兰卡的九个月 |
[03:12] | Ok, you win. | 你赢了 |
[03:14] | When were you there? | 你什么时候去的 |
[03:16] | During the war. | 战时 |
[03:17] | Oh. That must have been… | 那一定 |
[03:22] | I was in a dark place. | 我当时的生活暗无天日 |
[03:26] | Hey, I–I have new running shoes | 我有新的跑步鞋 |
[03:28] | and I haven’t broken them in yet. | 还没开始穿呢 |
[03:29] | You want to start taking the stairs? | 你想开始走楼梯吗 |
[03:35] | Walker went to see Spence yesterday. | 沃克昨天去看斯宾塞了 |
[03:37] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[03:39] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[03:41] | His, uh, friend was killed two weeks ago | 两周前他的朋友 |
[03:44] | right in front of him. | 在他的面前被杀了 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[03:48] | So why haven’t you been to visit him? | 那你为什么没有去看他 |
[03:53] | Because I’m no good to him. | 因为我去了对他没好处 |
[03:54] | I even drove out there and couldn’t go in. | 我甚至都已经开到那里了 但就是没办法进去 |
[03:57] | Knowing I can’t get him out drives me insane. | 没办法救他出来要把我逼疯了 |
[04:02] | I know. I know. You’re right. | 我知道 我知道 你是对的 |
[04:06] | Walker doesn’t think he’s slept in a while, and… | 沃克觉得他有一阵子没睡了 还有 |
[04:09] | he asked for you. | 他想见你 |
[04:11] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[04:16] | Visiting hours start at 10:00? | 探监时间从十点开始吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. If you leave now, you can beat morning traffic. | 对 如果你现在出发 还能错开早高峰 |
[04:20] | Call me from New York. | 到纽约给我打电话 |
[04:21] | Let me know how he’s doing, ok? | 告诉我他怎么样 好吗 |
[04:22] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[04:24] | Tara’s giving expert testimony, | 塔拉要去提供专家证词 |
[04:26] | Rossi’s visiting Reid today, | 罗西今天去看里德 |
[04:27] | so it’s just gonna be us. | 所以就我们几个了 |
[04:29] | You guys remember her? | 你们还记得她吗 |
[04:32] | It’s Katie Hammond. | 是凯蒂·汉蒙德 |
[04:34] | 15. Went missing in Manhattan about a week ago. | 15岁 约一周前在曼哈顿失踪了 |
[04:37] | Close. It was 5 days ago to be exact. | 很接近 确切说是五天前 |
[04:40] | Today she turned 16. | 今天她满16岁 |
[04:42] | Her parents must be a wreck. | 她的父母一定伤心欲绝 |
[04:44] | Yeah. She was supposed to meet her friends, she never showed up. | 对 她本该去见朋友 但并没出现 |
[04:47] | Yeah. This is the last image we have of her. | 没错 这是我们拍到她的最后画面 |
[04:55] | Oh, that’s right. She left her cell phone in the cab. | 没错 她的手机落在了出租车上 |
[04:58] | And went off into the night without a lifeline. | 身上没有手机 消失在茫茫夜色中 |
[05:02] | How did she disappear? | 她是怎么消失的 |
[05:03] | There is cameras everywhere in the city. | 纽约到处都是监控摄像头 |
[05:05] | Look, she just– she vanishes. | 她就这么 消失不见了 |
[05:07] | Well, did we check subway cams, tunnels, | 查过地铁 隧道 大桥收费处的 |
[05:09] | bridge tolls? | 监控了吗 |
[05:10] | There’s no sign of her on any bus or any train. | 没有任何迹象显示她搭乘了巴士或者地铁 |
[05:13] | Without a vehicle lead, they don’t have much to go on. | 没有车辆线索 他们没什么可查的 |
[05:14] | And now that they’ve cleared their initial suspect, | 既然他们排除了最初的怀疑 |
[05:17] | we’re back at square one. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[05:18] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[05:19] | Her victimology matches two cold cases– | 她的受害人特征和两起悬案重合 |
[05:22] | Shelley Gallagher and Lisa Dewald. | 雪莱·加拉格尔和丽莎·德瓦尔德 |
[05:26] | Both were abducted within a 5-block radius. | 都是在五个街区范围内被绑架的 |
[05:28] | They could all be sisters. | 她们长得像姐妹 |
[05:30] | Why did the cases go cold? | 为什么那些案子没能侦破 |
[05:32] | It’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[05:33] | I hate to ask, | 我不想问 |
[05:34] | but if it’s the same offender, | 不过如果是同一嫌犯 |
[05:36] | what makes you think Katie’s still alive? | 你凭什么认为凯蒂还活着 |
[05:38] | Because he held on to them for a week | 因为他在杀死她们之前 |
[05:40] | before killing them. | 都会将她们囚禁一周 |
[05:41] | But Katie’s only been missing for 5 days. | 但凯蒂刚失踪五天 |
[05:43] | So if there is a connection, we still have a chance. | 如果这几起案子有关联 我们还有机会 |
[05:46] | C.O.D. is cranial blunt force trauma, | 死因是头部的钝器伤 |
[05:48] | but premortem he drained 3 liters of blood. | 但他在她们死前抽了三升的血 |
[05:51] | Whether it’s for consumption or collection, | 无论是为了喝还是收集 |
[05:53] | this unsub’s got a ritualistic behavior. | 这名嫌犯都存在仪式性的行为 |
[05:55] | A bizarre one at that. | 确实匪夷所思 |
[05:56] | We find out why he’s doing it, we’ll find him. | 搞清楚他这么做的原因 就能找到他 |
[05:59] | Wheels up in 20. | 二十分钟后出发 |
[06:02] | Do you think your family’s still angry you lied to them? | 你觉得你家人还在对你撒谎的事生气吗 |
[06:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:10] | Let’s hope not, right? | 但愿没有了 对吧 |
[06:14] | Go on. Make a wish. | 来吧 许个愿 |
[06:59] | Hells Kitchen | 地狱厨房 |
[07:04] | “How can I be substantial | “如果不能投下阴影 |
[07:06] | “if I do not cast a shadow? | 那我又怎么能有实体 |
[07:08] | “I must have a dark side also | 同样 如果我是完整的人 |
[07:09] | if I’m to be whole.” | 那我必然也有阴暗面” |
[07:11] | Carl Jung. | 卡尔·荣格[心理学家] |
[07:13] | Inmates, line up. | 犯人 列队 |
[07:15] | Visiting hours. | 探视时间 |
[07:38] | You haven’t slept. | 你没睡觉 |
[07:41] | It’s been a while. | 有一段时间了 |
[07:44] | I heard about your friend, Delgado. | 我听说你朋友迪加多的事了 |
[07:46] | I’m really sorry, Spence. | 我很遗憾 斯宾塞 |
[07:49] | Is there anyone you can talk to? | 你有人可以聊聊吗 |
[07:53] | We have group therapy once a week. | 我们每周有一次小组心理辅导 |
[07:55] | The counselor wants me to keep a journal, | 咨询师建议我写日记 |
[07:58] | so I am, but I don’t really think it’s helping. | 我写了 不过我不觉得有帮助 |
[08:00] | How come? | 为什么 |
[08:02] | Because no one in here is honest. | 因为这里没人是诚实的 |
[08:03] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[08:05] | not a single person can admit that they’re terrified. | 没有一个人会承认他们害怕 |
[08:09] | If we can’t agree on that one basic truth, | 如果我们连最基本的事实都不能达成一致 |
[08:12] | then… | 那么 |
[08:14] | it doesn’t really matter. | 其他就都没意义了 |
[08:16] | They could just be numb to it all. | 他们可能只是麻木了 |
[08:20] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[08:22] | You never will be, | 你永远不会 |
[08:24] | because you’re a good person. | 因为你是一个好人 |
[08:27] | And that’s the difference. | 那就是区别 |
[08:31] | There’s a helplessness in here that causes people | 这里的无助感会让人做出 |
[08:34] | to do things they would never consider– | 他们自己无法想象的事情 |
[08:36] | It’s a lockdown. Return to your cells, now. | 全面封闭 立刻回到你们的牢房 |
[08:40] | I’ll come back, ok? | 我还会来的 好吗 |
[08:42] | Ok. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[08:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:59] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:00] | Cell block B got a tip about a delivery today. | B区收到了线报说今天会有毒品交货 |
[09:03] | Tossed some cells, found a crapload of smack. | 查了几个牢房 发现了大量海洛因 |
[09:11] | B block can use the cafeteria. | B区可以使用咖啡厅 |
[09:14] | B block line up for chow. Line up for chow. | B区列队吃饭 列队吃饭 |
[09:17] | This is the day you’re supposed | 你今天本该转移 |
[09:18] | to move Frazier’s stuff, isn’t it? | 弗雷泽的货对吧 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Luckily it sounds like the guards are gonna shut it down. | 没错 幸运的是看来守卫要来关停 |
[09:23] | Look, I know it’s hard | 听着 我知道 |
[09:24] | to think outside the box | 身处牢笼 |
[09:25] | when you’re in a box, | 思想很难放得开 |
[09:26] | but think about the moves. | 但想想眼前的情况 |
[09:28] | Cell Block B’s a patsy. | B区就是替罪羊 |
[09:31] | Look, everyone’s looking over there | 因为所有人都在查那面 |
[09:32] | so you can push the stuff through here. | 所以你可以从这里转移货物 |
[09:34] | Maybe. Or maybe I just won’t do it, | 或许吧 又或者我不必这么做 |
[09:36] | since you’re protecting me. | 因为你在保护我 |
[09:37] | Do you know why they killed Delgado instead of you? | 你知道为什么他们杀了迪加多而不是你吗 |
[09:39] | That was me protecting you. | 那是我在保护你 |
[09:41] | There’s only so far I can go. | 我只能做这么多 |
[09:43] | So can I. | 我也是 |
[09:57] | Hal Clayton. Thanks for coming. | 我是哈尔·克莱顿 感谢前来 |
[09:59] | Of course. These are SSAs Alvez, Jareau, and Walker. | 这是特别探员埃尔维斯 洁婼和沃克 |
[10:02] | Pleasure. Katie’s parents are on their way. | 幸会 凯蒂的父母正在来的路上 |
[10:04] | Do they know your theory? | 他们知道你们的推测吗 |
[10:05] | No, and I want to keep it that way. | 不 我也不想让他们知道 |
[10:07] | If they saw what’s on these boards, | 他们要是看到了板子上的这些东西 |
[10:08] | they’d never sleep again. | 估计就再也睡不着觉了 |
[10:10] | Similarities are obvious– age, coloring, | 相似点很明显 年龄 肤色 |
[10:12] | vanished off the streets. | 从大街上消失 |
[10:13] | But the difference is a big one. | 不过不同点也很明显 |
[10:15] | The first two vics were runaways, addicts. | 前两名死者是离家出走的瘾君子 |
[10:17] | Turned tricks. Classic street life. | 出卖色相 混迹街头的 |
[10:19] | Nobody out there looking for them. | 没有人会找她们 |
[10:20] | Explains why the cases went cold. | 所以这些案子才成为了悬案 |
[10:22] | We usually see an offender build up | 通常罪犯在绑走凯蒂这种目标前 |
[10:24] | to taking somebody like Katie. | 会逐步积累经验 |
[10:25] | My guess is he’s done this a few times | 我认为他之前也干过好几次 |
[10:27] | that we don’t know about. | 只是我们还不知道 |
[10:28] | We should pull all missing persons | 应该调出所有 |
[10:30] | who match that physical description. | 有相同体貌特征的失踪人口 |
[10:31] | Those are Katie’s parents. | 那是凯蒂的父母 |
[10:35] | Do you mind if I speak to them? | 介意我跟他们谈谈吗 |
[10:36] | They’re divorced and it’s not pretty. | 他们已离异 而且闹得不好看 |
[10:38] | So, chances are you’ll need two of you. | 所以很可能你们得派两位分别去谈 |
[10:44] | You see blood fetishes a lot? | 经常遇到恋血癖吗 |
[10:46] | Compulsions like this are typically sexual in nature. | 这种冲动本质上是典型的性欲 |
[10:49] | There’s no signs of assault. | 没有性侵迹象 |
[10:51] | You mean consuming it is the sex act? | 饮血本身是某种性行为吗 |
[10:54] | Drinking blood can be dangerous, | 饮血可能很危险 |
[10:55] | but we shouldn’t rule it out. | 所以不该排除 |
[10:56] | Although, these two were addicts, | 不过这两位是瘾君子 |
[10:58] | so there’s a chance he rejected it. | 所以他有可能没喝 |
[11:00] | Bruising on the arms and legs | 手臂和大腿上有淤青 |
[11:01] | where he must have drawn the blood from, | 肯定就是从这些部位抽的血 |
[11:02] | but aside from that, looks like he cleaned their bodies. | 但除此之外 他似乎清理了她们的尸体 |
[11:05] | Not well, mind you. | 不过也是草草了事 |
[11:06] | More like with a baby wipe or something. | 估计只是拿湿纸巾擦擦 |
[11:07] | Making an effort to clean them shows remorse. | 专门清洁就表明他有悔意 |
[11:10] | And he didn’t leave them face-down. | 而且尸体不是面部朝下 |
[11:12] | He placed them face-up, hands folded. | 让她们正脸朝上 双手相叠 |
[11:15] | Almost angelic. | 像天使一样 |
[11:17] | Both were found around sunrise. | 而且都在日出时分发现 |
[11:18] | Both had broken legs and ribs, | 除钝物伤之外 |
[11:21] | in addition to the blunt force trauma. | 两人大腿和肋骨也都折断 |
[11:22] | M.E. said the injuries are consistent with a fall. | 法医说伤势与高坠伤相吻合 |
[11:27] | That’s one hell of a fall. | 跌得相当结实啊 |
[11:27] | 寻人启事 重金酬谢 | |
[11:29] | 5 is as far as I’ve gotten. | 我只能撑到五 |
[11:31] | That sounds right. | 似乎不错 |
[11:32] | Ok, let’s try this. | 试试这个 |
[11:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | 1, 2, | 一 二 |
[11:41] | 3, | 三 |
[11:42] | 4, | 四 |
[11:44] | 5, 6, | 五 六 |
[11:47] | 7. | 七 |
[11:50] | Ha ha. I’m not burning. | 我没烧起来 |
[11:51] | She’s the one. | 就是她了 |
[11:52] | If I keep drinking it, I’ll get even better. | 要是我继续喝 肯定会越来越好 |
[11:54] | Perfect, 7. | 完美 七 |
[11:55] | My favorite number. | 我最爱的数字 |
[11:57] | Next number’s 14. | 下一个是14 |
[11:58] | So 14. Ok, we can do this. | 那么14 好 可以的 |
[12:49] | You haven’t asked me how I’m doing. | 你都没问我感觉怎么样 |
[12:53] | Every time I talk to these agents, | 每次和探员对话 |
[12:55] | it’s the first thing they want to know. | 他们总是先问这个 |
[12:57] | I guess it’s just the natural thing to ask. | 问这个问题是很自然的事 |
[13:00] | But you didn’t. | 但你没问 |
[13:01] | No, I didn’t. | 确实没有 |
[13:04] | Because you’ve seen so many of these cases, | 因为你见惯了这样的案子 |
[13:05] | you know how I’m doing? | 也能料到我的感觉 |
[13:07] | Because it’s not fair that I ask that question. | 因为我问那个问题并不合适 |
[13:14] | I don’t have any words. | 我无话可说 |
[13:18] | And today… | 而且今天… |
[13:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | she’s 16. | …她16岁了 |
[13:26] | 16 years ago, | 16年前 |
[13:27] | Katie was the sweetest thing I ever saw. | 凯蒂是我见过最可爱的小宝贝 |
[13:31] | I couldn’t believe we made her. | 都不敢相信那是我们的女儿 |
[13:35] | I guess everybody feels that at that moment, you know? | 大概为人父母都是那种感觉吧 |
[13:40] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我脑子一团乱 |
[13:43] | I should have done something. | 我本该有所行动 |
[13:44] | I should have helped find her by now. | 我本该已经找到她了 |
[13:50] | I don’t pretend to know what you’re going through, | 我不想假装自己能体会你身心的煎熬 |
[13:54] | but my oldest daughter just turned 16. | 但我大女儿刚满16岁 |
[13:58] | And all I can do is hope and pray | 我只能希求 只能祈祷 |
[14:01] | that I’ve given her the right tools to survive. | 自己已经教会她求生的技能 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[14:11] | But it’s her birthday, and she’s gone. | 但今天是她的生日 她却杳无音讯 |
[14:32] | I brought you something to keep your energy up. | 给你带了东西补充能量 |
[14:36] | A little vitamin C. | 一点维C |
[14:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:02] | So you haven’t asked today’s question. | 你还没问今天的问题 |
[15:06] | Just one yes/no question | 用是否来回答的问题 |
[15:10] | and I have the right to remain silent. | 而我有权保持沉默 |
[15:14] | Ok? | 明白 |
[15:18] | Ok. | 明白 |
[15:22] | So when you leave here– | 你离开这里时 |
[15:25] | Hey! Think, think, think. | 动动脑筋 |
[15:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | But do you leave because you have a job? | 你离开是去上班吗 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:38] | The same one since I was 18. | 我18岁就开始干的工作 |
[15:42] | Doesn’t happen much anymore, does it? | 这年头很少见了吧 |
[15:47] | This one time a few years ago, | 几年前有一次 |
[15:49] | across from my work, it was late. | 上班路上 我要迟到了 |
[15:52] | This coroner’s van was loading in a body. | 一具尸体正送上法医车 |
[15:56] | No sirens, nothing. | 没有警车 什么都没 |
[15:57] | Figured it wasn’t a murder, so I walk over, | 我觉得不是谋杀 就走过去 |
[16:00] | ask what happened. | 问问情况 |
[16:02] | Coroner starts puking. | 验尸官都吐了 |
[16:06] | I mean, you’d think he’d seen everything, right? | 我还觉得他什么场面没见过啊 是吧 |
[16:09] | Turns out this lady had been dead a couple weeks. | 原来这位女士已经死了两周 |
[16:13] | Nobody knew it. | 没人知道 |
[16:17] | A hundred people in her building, | 那栋楼有一百个人 |
[16:19] | a thousand on the block… | 那块街区有一千个人 |
[16:24] | millions on this island. | 这个岛有几百万人 |
[16:29] | Nobody missed her. | 没有人想念她 |
[16:33] | Nobody even noticed. | 甚至没有人注意到 |
[16:36] | How did they find her? | 他们怎么发现她的 |
[16:38] | The smell. | 臭味 |
[16:41] | Happens all the time, he said. | 法医说 经常是这样 |
[16:42] | He went up there and the stink just pshhh! | 他走过去 臭味就呼地 |
[16:46] | Punched him in the face. | 扑面而来 |
[16:51] | He needed some air, so he went over to open the window | 他需要新鲜空气 就走过去开窗 |
[16:53] | and it was all blacked out. | 可窗户被东西遮蔽了 |
[16:55] | But then it starts moving. | 然后窗户开始动 |
[17:00] | Like wiggling. | 扭动起来 |
[17:04] | The glass was covered in flies. | 玻璃上趴满了苍蝇 |
[17:13] | I mean, they were pretty much the dead lady, | 它们其实就是那位死了的女士 |
[17:15] | since her body was all maggots, right? | 因为她的尸体上都是蛆 |
[17:21] | One dead lady made 100,000 flies. | 一个死人能变成十万只苍蝇 |
[17:31] | Crazy, right? | 疯狂吧 |
[17:41] | Hey, the guy who came to see you, was that Rossi, | 来看你的那个人 是罗西吗 |
[17:44] | the one you play chess with? | 跟你下棋的那个人 |
[17:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:46] | He showed you how to castle strategically? | 他教的你如何战略性地用车护王吗 |
[17:48] | No, that was my friend Gideon. | 不是 那是我朋友基甸 |
[17:50] | He was killed a couple years ago. | 他两年前被杀了 |
[17:52] | Damn. Hope that’s not an omen for me. | 真见鬼 但愿我不会也是那个下场 |
[18:00] | Hey, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:03] | Gotta move on, man. | 得向前看 哥们 |
[18:04] | Delgado got himself into that mess. | 迪加多是自作自受 |
[18:06] | Did you know they’d kill him? | 你早知道他们要杀他吗 |
[18:09] | Look… I figured they’d send a message. | 我以为他们只是想警告一下 |
[18:15] | I got to admit I didn’t think it’s be that loud. | 我得承认 我以为不会这么极端 |
[18:23] | I got a house full of people right now | 现在我家里都是人 |
[18:24] | and all I want is quiet. | 可我只想要安静一下 |
[18:30] | It reminds me of when my dad died. | 这让我想到我爸爸死的时候 |
[18:33] | I keep having this flash of my mom. | 我眼前总是会闪现出我妈妈 |
[18:36] | She’s sitting with her friends and they’re mourning. | 她跟朋友们坐在一起哀悼 |
[18:39] | You know? And I realized that they’re all widows. | 然后我发现她们都是寡妇 |
[18:45] | Widows. | 寡妇 |
[18:48] | It got me thinking. | 这让我不禁思考 |
[18:52] | There’s no word for a mom who loses a child. | 没有什么语言可以安慰一个丧子的妈妈 |
[18:57] | Or for a little girl who loses her world. | 或一个失去全世界的小女孩 |
[19:04] | Attie asked me the other day if she’d still be a sister | 艾蒂那天问我如果我们找不到凯蒂 |
[19:06] | if we don’t find Katie. | 她还是妹妹吗 |
[19:08] | Attie will always be a sister. | 艾蒂永远都是妹妹 |
[19:11] | Ok? She has to believe that. | 她必须得相信这一点 |
[19:13] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[19:17] | Listen to me. We are gonna do | 听我说 我们会 |
[19:19] | everything we can to find Katie, | 倾尽全力去找凯蒂 |
[19:21] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[19:25] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮忙 |
[19:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:31] | 未被发现的疑似被害人 克洛伊·佩帝曼 辛西亚·贝尔 达芙妮·维克 | |
[19:32] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[19:33] | We found similar victimologies and M.O.s | 我们在全市都发现了类似的受害者特征 |
[19:35] | all over the city. | 和作案手法 |
[19:36] | Why weren’t they connected? | 为什么之前没有联系到一起 |
[19:37] | NYPD wrote off evidence of venipuncture | 纽约警方无视了静脉穿刺的证据 |
[19:39] | because these women were all addicts. | 因为这些女人都是瘾君子 |
[19:41] | We’ve got over two dozen in the past 10 years. | 我们发现过去10年有二十多个女人失踪 |
[19:43] | Some of them were never found, | 有些人到现在都没找到 |
[19:45] | so we can’t be sure, | 所以我们也不确定 |
[19:46] | but the ones that were, | 但那些已经发现的人 |
[19:47] | the average captivity time was 6 days. | 平均囚禁时间是六天 |
[20:21] | Help! Please! | 救命 帮帮我 |
[20:23] | Somebody, I’m stuck down here! | 有人吗 我被困在下面了 |
[20:26] | Please, someone! | 帮帮我 有人吗 |
[20:28] | Help! Please! | 救命 帮帮我 |
[20:31] | Please, I’m stuck down here! | 帮帮我 我被困在下面了 |
[20:32] | Can anyone hear me?! | 有人能听到吗 |
[20:34] | Someone! Please help me! | 有人吗 请帮帮我 |
[21:16] | Tell your boss to get some more lights out here. | 跟你老板说在这里装几盏灯 |
[21:18] | It’s creepy. | 太瘆人了 |
[21:20] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说 |
[21:34] | I waited all day, but I don’t know | 我等了一整天 但我不知道 |
[21:35] | when I can go back in and talk to him again. | 我什么时候可以再去跟他谈 |
[21:37] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[21:38] | Exhausted. | 筋疲力尽 |
[21:40] | He’s in group therapy for his friend’s murder, | 他因为朋友被杀正参加集体治疗 |
[21:43] | but I don’t–I don’t know if it’s making any difference. | 但我不…我不知道这样有没有帮助 |
[21:46] | Talking it out is beneficial. | 说出来会有好处 |
[21:48] | When you’re with friends, sure. | 跟朋友一起时是这样 |
[21:50] | But he doesn’t have any in there. | 但他在里面没有朋友 |
[21:52] | Not anymore. | 再也没有了 |
[21:53] | I’m glad you went to see him. | 我很高兴你去见他了 |
[21:54] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[21:59] | Reid. Show him what to do. | 里德 告诉他怎么做 |
[22:04] | I’m Spencer. | 我叫斯宾塞 |
[22:05] | I’m Malcolm. Shaw told me you were cool. | 我叫马尔科姆 肖说你人不错 |
[22:08] | How do you know Shaw? | 你怎么认识肖 |
[22:10] | I worked with him on the outside. | 我们以前在外面共事 |
[22:13] | Long time ago. | 很早以前了 |
[22:16] | I help the good guys every now and then. | 我偶尔给那些好人帮忙 |
[22:18] | Now I’m in here, so is he. | 现在我进来了 他也是 |
[22:21] | Small world. Know what I mean? | 这世界真小 懂我的意思吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:26] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[22:40] | Frazier told me we were the guards for his private stash. | 弗雷泽说我们在这儿是要看着他的私货 |
[22:43] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[22:44] | He trust me ’cause he know I won’t touch the stuff. | 他信我 因为他清楚我不碰那玩意 |
[22:47] | Why’d he pick you? | 为什么要挑你呢 |
[22:49] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[22:51] | Nah. | 不 |
[22:54] | I heard the guards are doubling up after the lockdown. | 我听说启动警戒后 安保人员加倍 |
[22:56] | We’ll take it out on the late shift. | 咱们换晚班时带出去 |
[22:58] | Cool? | 行吧 |
[23:14] | Thought you might be hungry. | 想着你该饿了 |
[23:16] | Got us green curry. | 弄了点绿咖喱 |
[23:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[23:21] | You tried again, didn’t you? | 又试了一次 是吧 |
[23:24] | I told you it’s dangerous. | 我说了那样很危险 |
[23:25] | If you fall, you’ll crack your head open, ok? | 摔下来会脑袋开花的 懂吗 |
[23:27] | So just don’t do that anymore. | 别再那样了 |
[23:29] | Please. Please just get out of here. | 求求你 求求你放我出去 |
[23:33] | I need to see my family. | 我想见我的家人 |
[23:37] | I won’t tell anyone about you or this place. | 我不会告诉别人你和这地方的存在 |
[23:41] | Please! Please! | 求求你 求求你 |
[23:42] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[23:43] | Please! | 求求你 |
[23:45] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:47] | And I hate it when you cry. | 我讨厌你哭 |
[23:50] | Please stop. | 别哭了 |
[23:51] | There’s almost a kindness to this guy. | 这家伙也有好心 |
[23:53] | I know that sounds weird, | 虽然听起来很怪 |
[23:54] | but he shows a lot of remorse. | 但他表现出了大量悔恨 |
[23:56] | Leaving them in the light looking like angels. | 将她们留在光亮之下 如同天使一般 |
[24:00] | Maybe he’s thanking them for their sacrifice. | 或许他是想感谢她们的牺牲 |
[24:03] | Could be. Or maybe these women | 有可能 也可能这些女人 |
[24:04] | represent some Madonna figure, | 象征着某种圣母的形象 |
[24:07] | or the blood is a twisted communion. | 或者什么邪教 |
[24:10] | Let’s go back to what we know. | 先回到我们已知的情况 |
[24:11] | Victims have been left all over the city, | 被害人被弃尸于全城各处 |
[24:13] | which means he definitely feels at home there. | 所以他在那些地方都十分自在 |
[24:15] | He’s gotta have a big enough vehicle to transport them. | 他一定有大型交通工具来转移尸体 |
[24:18] | I’ve got Clayton’s team going back 10 years | 我已经安排克莱顿他们 |
[24:20] | looking for footage on the nights the vics went missing, | 回顾过去十年被害人失踪当晚 |
[24:22] | also when they were found. | 以及被发现时的监控录像 |
[24:23] | Maybe the same vehicle | 看有无同一辆车 |
[24:24] | shows up at more than one location. | 出现在多处地点 |
[24:26] | Look how many victims went missing from Hell’s Kitchen. | 瞧瞧有多少被害人在地狱厨房失踪 |
[24:29] | This could be his comfort zone. | 这应该就是他的舒适区 |
[24:30] | What if Katie went there after she got out of the cab. | 凯蒂下出租后 会不会就去了这儿 |
[24:32] | You mean she lied to her parents? | 你是说她对父母撒了谎 |
[24:34] | She’s 16, and that’s what you do. | 她16岁 这很正常 |
[24:36] | Well, let’s look at the cameras in that area, | 那看看该地区的监控吧 |
[24:38] | see if she went there that night. | 看她当晚是否去了那儿 |
[24:40] | Could you hear it? | 你听得到吗 |
[24:42] | The drumming when you climbed the ladder? | 你爬梯子时 听得到那阵鼓声吗 |
[24:46] | A little. | 隐隐约约 |
[24:49] | That guy’s good. | 那家伙很棒 |
[24:52] | I wish I could do that. | 真希望我也可以 |
[24:57] | You haven’t eaten much. | 你都没吃多少 |
[25:00] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[25:01] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[25:18] | You know, if you listen, | 如果你听 |
[25:20] | I mean…really listen… | 用心去听 |
[25:26] | You can hear all of it. | 什么都听得见 |
[25:29] | Not just the music, but the… | 不仅是音乐 还有 |
[25:32] | The horses going back into their stables | 马儿回到马厩的蹄声 |
[25:34] | And the…the buzzing of the cell phone towers. | 还有 手机信号塔的嗡鸣声 |
[25:41] | Everyone and everything. | 所有人的全部声响 |
[25:43] | But they can’t hear you. | 但他们听不到你的 |
[25:45] | It’s like a magic trick. | 就像魔术一样 |
[25:47] | Go on. | 来 |
[25:48] | Give it a try. | 试试 |
[25:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[25:53] | I’m here! | 我在这儿 |
[25:55] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[25:59] | See? Told you. | 是吧 我就说 |
[26:05] | When I’m here alone, | 当我独自在这儿时 |
[26:06] | I can hear the souls of the city. | 能听到城市的魂灵之音 |
[26:09] | You know, the ones that were here before any of us. | 那些我们之前的人们 |
[26:13] | They’ve got a story to tell. | 他们有故事想讲述 |
[26:16] | When you were little, were you afraid of the dark? | 你小时候怕黑吗 |
[26:20] | I guess. | 怕吧 |
[26:20] | It’s because they tell us that bad things will happen there. | 那是因为 他们都说恶行现于黑暗处 |
[26:23] | You know, things that will hurt us. | 那些会伤害我们的恶行 |
[26:25] | Monsters in closets, right? | 衣柜妖怪之类的 是吧 |
[26:29] | Right. | 是的 |
[26:30] | So then you turn on the light | 然后你打开灯 |
[26:31] | and you see there’s nothing there. | 发现什么也没有 |
[26:34] | Nothing can hurt you when there’s light. | 只要有光 就没有什么会伤害你 |
[26:38] | Not me. | 可对于我不是 |
[26:40] | This is the thing that’s always brought me pain. | 就是光让我痛苦不堪 |
[26:43] | But that’s ok. | 不过没关系 |
[26:44] | I’ve always heard it’s the darkness | 总有人说黑暗 |
[26:46] | that teaches us who we really are. | 能教会我们认清自己 |
[26:55] | Are there any leads? | 有什么线索了吗 |
[26:57] | We think whoever has Katie may have done this before. | 我们认为抓走凯蒂的人可能之前也做过案 |
[26:59] | What happened to those girls? | 那些姑娘后来怎么样了 |
[27:01] | Well, I can’t go into details, | 我不便详述 |
[27:03] | but I can tell you the good thing is | 但我能告诉你好消息是 |
[27:04] | it means we have behaviors to track | 这意味着我们能追踪到他的行为习惯 |
[27:06] | and patterns he’s established. | 和作案手法 |
[27:08] | Ok, are you any closer today than you were yesterday? | 好吧 那么一天过去你们有进展了吗 |
[27:10] | Yes. We think he operates out of Hell’s Kitchen. | 是的 我们认为他在地狱厨房附近作案 |
[27:13] | Now, is there any reason | 你们知道为什么 |
[27:14] | that Katie would have ended up in that area? | 凯蒂最后出现在这个区域吗 |
[27:17] | Was she going to see you? | 她是去见你的吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[27:25] | You live there? | 你住在那里吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | And she’s done this before. | 她之前也这么做过 |
[27:28] | She’s come to visit by herself? | 她一个人过来看你的吗 |
[27:31] | She’s 15. | 她15岁了 |
[27:32] | 16. | 是16岁 |
[27:33] | 16. She knows the subways. | 16岁 她知道怎么搭地铁 |
[27:36] | It’s not unusual, is my point. | 我认为这样没有什么不妥 |
[27:39] | Did she tell you she was going to stop by your place | 她有没有告诉你她失踪那晚 |
[27:41] | the night she went missing? | 要在你这过夜 |
[27:42] | No. God, no. | 没有 天 没有 |
[27:43] | You think I would keep that from you guys? | 你觉得我会对你们隐瞒吗 |
[27:46] | Of course I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[27:48] | We had a deal. The courts made a decision. | 我们有协议的 法院已经做出了判决 |
[27:50] | You get every other weekend and that’s it. | 你每隔一个星期周末见她 仅此而已 |
[27:53] | How many times has she done this? | 她这样偷着见你几次了 |
[27:54] | A few. I don’t know. I didn’t count, Liz. | 有几次吧 我不知道 我没数 利兹 |
[27:56] | How many times, Bob? | 到底几次 鲍勃 |
[27:59] | Two. Two times a week. | 两次 一星期两次 |
[28:00] | What? | 搞什么 |
[28:02] | We were gonna tell you. | 我们准备告诉你的 |
[28:03] | Ok? I knew you’d be mad. | 好吗 我知道你会生气的 |
[28:04] | She knew you’d be mad, too, and look at you. | 她也知道你会生气 看看你现在的样子 |
[28:06] | You are. | 你就是在生气 |
[28:07] | She just wanted some peace. | 她只想要点安宁 |
[28:10] | She told me that you would grill her | 她告诉我每次她们到我这来过周末 |
[28:11] | every time I had the girls for the weekend. | 你都会拷问她 |
[28:14] | She just wanted to spend some time with me | 她只想和我多待一会儿 |
[28:16] | without having to worry about what you’d think. | 而不用担心你会怎么想 |
[28:19] | 3 trains. My house to yours. 3. | 要坐三趟车 从我家到你家 要坐三趟车 |
[28:22] | Do you know how many people could have seen her | 你知道可能会有多少人一周 |
[28:24] | two or three times a week? | 要见她两三次吗 |
[28:26] | How many people could have seen her all alone in the subway? | 有多少人看见她只身一人搭地铁 |
[28:28] | Walking into your building? | 只身一人走进你家大楼 |
[28:30] | You made her a target. | 是你让她被罪犯盯上的 |
[28:31] | I mean, my god, what is wrong with you?! | 我的老天 你有什么毛病 |
[28:37] | Do you know why your parents got divorced? | 你知道为什么你父母离婚了吗 |
[28:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:40] | Come on, you must. | 得了 你肯定知道 |
[28:42] | You’ve lived with them. | 你和他们住在一起过 |
[28:44] | They just fought a lot. | 他们就是经常吵架 |
[28:46] | I think they just stopped being happy. | 我觉得他们不再快乐了 |
[28:50] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么成这样了 |
[28:52] | Like this? | 这样 |
[28:53] | Like what? | 什么样 |
[28:56] | Like a freak? | 像个怪物一样吗 |
[28:59] | What I have is so rare, | 我的情况很罕见 |
[29:00] | it takes two people with a genetic screw loose | 两个有基因缺陷的人的结合 |
[29:03] | to find one another. | 才产生的造物 |
[29:08] | What god would want to make such a colossal mistake? | 什么样的神会犯下这么大的错误 |
[29:13] | You’re not a mistake. | 你不是一个错误 |
[29:14] | My mom thought I was. | 我妈觉得我是 |
[29:16] | And your dad? | 那你爸呢 |
[29:18] | He wasn’t…happy… | 他不快乐 |
[29:22] | As you’d say. | 就像你说的那样 |
[29:24] | So who raised you? | 那是谁把你养大的 |
[29:26] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[29:28] | He got back from vietnam and everybody said he’d changed, | 他从越南回来后大家都说他变了 |
[29:31] | but he was always good to me. | 但他对我一直都很好 |
[29:33] | We needed each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[29:34] | If it weren’t for him, I don’t know what would have happened. | 如果不是他 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[29:39] | So you believe in fate. | 所以你相信命运 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:44] | You believe in it, right? | 你也相信命运吗 |
[29:47] | No. Not anymore. | 不 现在不相信了 |
[29:55] | But think about it. | 但你想想 |
[29:56] | If–if you hadn’t’ve lost your phone, | 如果你没有弄丢手机 |
[29:59] | then maybe you would have | 也许你就像你计划的那样 |
[30:00] | gone out with your friends like you planned. | 和你朋友出去了 |
[30:02] | Instead, you went to your dad’s and I saw you. | 而后来 你去找你爸 我看见了你 |
[30:05] | Fate brought us together. | 是命运让我们相遇 |
[30:15] | You don’t buy it. | 你不信 |
[30:22] | Let me try and find a way out of here, | 让我试试能不能逃出这里 |
[30:25] | And if I can’t… | 如果我没能逃出去… |
[30:28] | Then I’ll believe in fate again. | 我就再次相信命运 |
[30:41] | Run. | 快跑 |
[31:13] | Damn. | 该死 |
[31:13] | A second discovered attack. | 又一招闪将 |
[31:16] | You might be unpredictable, after all. | 也许你确实深不可测 |
[31:20] | How do you know Malcolm? | 你怎么认识马尔科姆的 |
[31:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:23] | Malcolm. He says he knows you. | 马尔科姆 他说他认识你 |
[31:30] | Don’t know any Malcolm. | 不认识叫马尔科姆的人 |
[31:31] | Names and faces. The only two things I’m actually good at. | 名字和面孔 我只擅长这两样东西 |
[31:34] | And chess. | 还有象棋 |
[31:37] | I’m telling you, I never met the guy. | 我说了 我从没见过他 |
[31:43] | I’m not going to move the drugs. | 我不会运送毒品的 |
[31:52] | They’re gonna beat you again. | 他们会再打你的 |
[31:54] | Might even kill you. | 甚至杀了你 |
[31:56] | I’ll survive. | 我会活下来 |
[31:57] | Besides, they don’t really need me now | 再说 他们不需要我了 |
[31:59] | that you put Malcolm in there. | 因为你安插了马尔科姆 |
[32:02] | What? I– | 什么 我 |
[32:04] | I put him in there? I don’t even know him. | 我安排的他 我都不认识他 |
[32:06] | I think you do. | 我想你认识 |
[32:08] | I think you’re the one that pulls the strings in here. | 我觉得你才是幕后黑手 |
[32:12] | You decide when to help, and you decide when to look away, | 你来决定何时伸出援手 何时见死不救 |
[32:15] | and you have a lot of friends, | 你有很多朋友 |
[32:16] | and they’re afraid of you, | 他们都害怕你 |
[32:17] | so they play your little game. | 所以他们按你的规矩行事 |
[32:19] | Like you said, they don’t fight it. | 如你所说 他们不会反抗 |
[32:22] | You’re losing it. | 你这是疯了 |
[32:24] | You got too much time on your hands | 你闲工夫太多 |
[32:26] | to think of all this. | 让你琢磨这些事 |
[32:29] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[32:32] | I’m looking at a fisherman | 我在看一个不会游泳的 |
[32:34] | who cannot swim. | 渔民 |
[32:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:46] | Check. | 将军 |
[32:54] | Guys, we are running out of time. | 伙计们 我们快没时间了 |
[32:56] | Katie’s gonna stay on this board | 再不抓紧 板子上的照片 |
[32:58] | if we don’t hurry up. So what have we got? | 就是凯蒂了 有什么发现 |
[33:00] | Well, there’s a pattern. | 有一个规律 |
[33:01] | Not all of the women were missing 3 liters. | 不是所有被害人都被抽了三升血 |
[33:03] | Some were only one. | 有些只抽了一升 |
[33:04] | The healthier the victim, the more blood they were missing. | 被害人越健康 流失的血量越大 |
[33:06] | It’s like he’s conducting experiments. | 他像是在进行实验 |
[33:09] | Maybe he’s got some kind of disorder | 也许他患有某种机能失调 |
[33:11] | and thinks using the healthiest blood will cure it. | 并且认为健康的血液能治疗这种疾病 |
[33:13] | Only it doesn’t, so he keeps looking for the right one. | 但迟迟没找到 所以一直在寻找合适目标 |
[33:16] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[33:17] | Speakerphone. Captain, my captain. | 开着免提呢 我的长官们 |
[33:19] | Can you look for blood diseases | 你能找下哪种血液疾病 |
[33:20] | that would benefit from a transfusion every 5 months? | 能通过每五个月一次的输血得到改善吗 |
[33:23] | I don’t want to assume ’cause you know what that means. | 我不想乱下结论 你们知道那意味着什么 |
[33:25] | But can I presume we’re talking about fatal ones? | 但我们说的是致命性疾病吗 |
[33:27] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[33:28] | All right. Just trying to nail it down, | 好吧 正努力缩小范围 |
[33:30] | Because there are a | 因为血液病的种类 |
[33:31] | surprising number of blood diseases out there. | 真是出奇的多 |
[33:33] | Look for patients who live in Hell’s Kitchen. | 搜索住在地狱厨房的患者 |
[33:35] | He only abducts and dumps at night. | 他只在夜间劫持和抛尸 |
[33:37] | Maybe he works graveyard shifts. | 也许他半夜才上班 |
[33:39] | But what if that isn’t by choice, but by necessity? | 但如果这不是随机的 而是注定的呢 |
[33:46] | Looked at the street cams of all the abduction and dump sites. | 查过了所有劫持和抛尸地点的监控 |
[33:51] | We got utility trucks and city cars, | 我们发现许多通用货车和轿车 |
[33:54] | but this one came up the most. | 但这辆出现频率最高 |
[33:55] | It looks like a trade van. | 看起来是辆厢式货车 |
[33:56] | Stolen tags, which means it’s a huge risk | 车牌是偷的 意味着每次开车 |
[33:59] | every time he drives it. | 都有巨大的风险 |
[34:00] | He can’t even park it on the street. | 他不会把车停在路边 |
[34:01] | He must have a private lot or garage. | 他肯定有个私人停车场或车库 |
[34:03] | Look at that. All of the windows are blacked out. | 注意看 所有窗户都贴得严严实实 |
[34:06] | Even the windshield is tinted. | 连挡风玻璃都涂黑了 |
[34:07] | It’s like he’s paranoid about lights. | 他好像对光很忌惮 |
[34:12] | All of the women had zinc on them. | 所有女性被害人身上都有锌 |
[34:14] | Like from sunscreen? | 防晒霜用的那种吗 |
[34:17] | Well, there is a rare genetic disorder | 有一种罕见的遗传疾病 |
[34:20] | called xeroderma pigmentosum, or xp. | 叫着色性干皮病 简称xp |
[34:23] | It is a blood disease where people burn | 这是一种血液病 患者在阳光下 |
[34:25] | when they’re exposed to light. | 会被烧伤 |
[34:26] | And he’s showing all the signs of avoiding light. | 他的所有行为都在躲避阳光 |
[34:29] | It’s rare, all right. | 确实很少见 |
[34:30] | I show no one in New York City with that condition. | 纽约市内没有一例类似患者 |
[34:33] | Well, it was a long shot. | 确实可能性不大 |
[34:35] | No, no, wait, I think you’re onto something. | 不 等等 也许你的思路是对的 |
[34:36] | Where can he find isolation and total darkness? | 在哪里他能找到隔离和无光条件 |
[34:40] | Underground. | 地下 |
[34:59] | I’m starting to think like them. | 我开始像他们一样思考 |
[35:01] | I’m starting to survive like them. | 开始像他们一样求生存 |
[35:03] | I’m here because I made a choice. | 我身在此地是因为我做了一个选择 |
[35:05] | And what if that means I don’t get out alive? | 要是这意味着我没法活着出去呢 |
[35:22] | There’s a helplessness in here that causes people | 这里的无助感会让人做出 |
[35:24] | to do things they would never have considered. | 他们自己无法想象的事情 |
[35:29] | No one in here is honest. | 这里没人是诚实的 |
[35:36] | They could just be numb to it all. | 他们可能只是麻木了 |
[35:41] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[35:42] | You never will be. | 你永远不会 |
[35:44] | Because you’re a good person. | 因为你是一个好人 |
[35:46] | That’s the difference. | 那就是区别 |
[35:48] | Because you’re a good person. | 因为你是一个好人 |
[35:51] | We’ve got Katie walking down 44th | 我们看到凯蒂正在从44街 |
[35:53] | between 7th and 8th av. | 去往第七第八大道交叉口 |
[35:57] | Ok, guys, here’s something isolated where she was walking. | 伙计们 她会经过一个废弃的地方 |
[36:00] | It’s a cash only parking lot. | 是一个只收现金的停车场 |
[36:02] | Property taxes owner listed as Doug Jones, | 业主名叫道格·琼斯 |
[36:05] | Vietnam vet, died in 2007. | 越战老兵 死于2007年 |
[36:08] | He must have left the place to someone | 他肯定把这个地方留给了别人 |
[36:09] | ’cause the taxes are still being paid, | 因为这地方还在缴税 |
[36:11] | but there’s no record of who that someone is. | 但是却没有业主的记录 |
[36:13] | Ok, we’ll check it out. | 好 我们去查查 |
[36:45] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:46] | There’s a hatch. | 那里有个暗门 |
[36:47] | I got it. | 我去看看 |
[37:04] | We’ll split up. There have to be other ways | 分头行动 肯定还有其他 |
[37:05] | in and out of here. | 通往下面的出路 |
[37:39] | We good? | 没事吧 |
[37:40] | We good. | 没事 |
[37:42] | We should split up. | 我们应该分头找 |
[38:01] | It’s ok. It’s ok. I’m Jennifer. | 没事的 没事的 我是洁妮芙 |
[38:03] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. You’re safe. | 没事的 没事了 你安全了 |
[38:05] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[38:10] | Ok, I’ve got Katie. I’m gonna bring her up. | 我找到凯蒂了 我带她上去 |
[38:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:13] | You’re alone down here. | 你一个人在下面 |
[39:16] | No, I’m with you. | 不 我和你一起 |
[39:21] | Your friends took Katie away from me. | 你的朋友从我手里夺走了凯蒂 |
[39:23] | She wasn’t yours to keep. | 她本来就不是你的 |
[39:26] | I’m better with her. | 有她我会更好 |
[39:34] | How many others made you better? | 还有其他多少人让你更好 |
[39:36] | She was the one. She was special. | 就是她了 她很特别 |
[39:39] | That’s how you treated her? You kept her in the dark? | 然而你就这么对她 把她关在黑暗里 |
[39:42] | It’s my home. | 这是我的家 |
[39:44] | How many did you bring here, altogether. | 你一共带了多少人来这里 |
[39:49] | I lost count. | 我数不清了 |
[39:57] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[39:59] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[40:02] | My ears are ringing. | 我的耳朵在蜂鸣 |
[40:07] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[40:11] | What– | 怎… |
[40:12] | What’s–what’s– | 怎…怎… |
[40:14] | What’s this about? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:17] | Sa… | 无限 |
[40:18] | Sa… | 无限 |
[40:19] | Ta… | 生命 |
[40:21] | Ta… | 生命 |
[40:22] | Na. | 死亡 |
[40:24] | Na. | 死亡 |
[40:25] | Ma… | 重生 |
[40:26] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[40:30] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪儿学的 |
[40:33] | Sri Lanka. | 斯里兰卡 |
[40:40] | I’ve never been. | 我从没去过那里 |
[40:49] | I’ve never been anywhere. | 我哪里都没去过 |
[40:51] | But, | 但是 |
[40:53] | at least I won’t be 100,000 flies. | 至少我不会化作十万只苍蝇 |
[40:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:53] | Malcolm! You ok? | 马尔科姆 你没事吧 |
[41:57] | They made me try it. | 他们逼我试货 |
[42:00] | – What’d you do? – I found him like this. | -你做了什么 -我来就发现他这样了 |
[42:02] | We need a gurney in the laundry now. | 洗衣房需要一张轮床 |
[42:06] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[42:09] | Come on, man. Come on. Come on. | 醒醒 伙计 振作点 |
[42:14] | So you just found him like that. | 你发现他时他就这样了 |
[42:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[42:17] | Bad batch. | 遇上次货了 |
[42:18] | Wilkins! | 威尔金斯 |
[42:23] | All messed up, man. | 不行了 伙计 |
[42:25] | Medic to cell block C. | C区呼叫医护人员 |
[42:27] | Medic! | 医护人员 |
[42:34] | We need two–three– gurneys up here right now! | 我们这里马上需要两张…三张轮床 |
[42:37] | Right now! | 马上 |
[42:41] | “Cannot be seen, cannot be felt. | 它不能被看见 不能被感觉 |
[42:44] | “Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. | 不能被听见 不能被闻到 |
[42:47] | “It lies behind stars and under hills, | 它就在星星和群山的背后 |
[42:50] | “And empty holes it fills. | 充满着空洞的空洞 |
[42:53] | “It comes first and follows after, | 它先来后到 |
[42:56] | Ends life, kills laughter.” | 结束生命 杀死笑声” |
[43:00] | J.R.R. Tolkien. | 约翰·罗纳德·瑞尔·托尔金 |