时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They just charged reid with the murder of nadie ramos. | 他们刚刚起诉里德谋杀罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[00:05] | He’s in prison? | 他在监狱里 |
[00:06] | I’m Luis. | 我是路易斯 |
[00:08] | I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[00:09] | What are you in for? | 你是因为什么进来的 |
[00:11] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[00:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:14] | You were with the bureau in Detroit. | 你是联调局底特律分局的 |
[00:16] | Right up until I got arrested. | 紧接着我就被捕了 |
[00:17] | It’ll be hard at first. | 一开始会很难 |
[00:18] | You shouldn’t fight it. | 你不应该反抗 |
[00:20] | You just gotta learn how to survive. | 你只需要学会如何生存 |
[00:23] | Hey. They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[00:24] | He can’t stay in there. | 他不能待在里面 |
[00:26] | We gotta get him out. | 我们得救他出来 |
[00:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:28] | Welcoming committee. | 新囚犯欢迎委员会 |
[00:29] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[00:29] | I am right now. | 你还好吗 |
[00:30] | It’s later I’m worried about. | 我担心的是之后 |
[00:32] | Well, Calvin, you’re right. I don’t know prison. | 卡尔文 你说得对 我不了解监狱 |
[00:35] | But I do know how to stop a psychopath. | 但我清楚如何制止精神变态 |
[00:37] | In here, we’re all psychopaths. | 这里边 我们都是精神变态 |
[00:39] | What’s up, snitch? | 你好啊 告密小人 |
[00:44] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[01:54] | Hey, you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[01:56] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[02:01] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:03] | Well, you don’t seem fine. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[02:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[02:10] | Really, really, really, | 真的真的 我说真的 |
[02:13] | I’m ok. | 我很好 |
[02:15] | Just go away, please? | 你走吧 好吗 |
[02:25] | I know I may not be the someone | 我知道我不是那个 |
[02:26] | you want to talk to, but I can’t walk away | 你想要倾诉的对象 但是你现在这样 |
[02:29] | with you like this. | 我不能就这么走开 |
[02:33] | Hey, I know you went to visit Reid. | 我知道你去看过里德了 |
[02:35] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这件事吗 |
[02:40] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[02:42] | How bad? | 伤得很重吗 |
[02:44] | Like really bad, like he should be | 伤得很重 必须马上让他 |
[02:45] | in protective custody bad. | 收到保护性监禁 |
[02:48] | I told him I was gonna march into the warden’s office | 我跟他说我要马上去典狱长那里 |
[02:50] | and give him a piece of my mind– | 跟他说个清楚 |
[02:51] | But Reid said not to. | 但里德叫你别去 |
[02:53] | He said it would just make things worse. | 他说那会让情况变得更糟 |
[02:57] | Prisons are run on cultural alliances. | 监狱是靠小团体支撑的 |
[02:59] | Does he have any friends that he’s made in there? | 他在里面交到朋友了吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah. He said he had a guy named Delgado. | 嗯 他说那人叫德尔加多 |
[03:05] | And there’s another guy named Shaw. | 还有个人叫肖 |
[03:07] | Shaw was able to get him off a cot and into a cell. | 肖之前保护了他还给他搞了一间牢房 |
[03:10] | Shaw. Did he say Calvin Shaw? | 肖 他有说是卡尔文·肖吗 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. All Reid said was Shaw. | 我不知道 里德只说他叫肖 |
[03:15] | All right. Look, when I was with the fugitive taskforce, | 好吧 我还在逃犯缉拿组时 |
[03:17] | a lot of my work involved talking to the bureau of prisons. | 工作中经常接触到监狱局 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna see if I can get an extra set of eyes on Reid. | 我想办法看能不能再找人盯着点里德 |
[03:22] | And maybe–maybe Prentiss can talk to Fiona, | 还有 也许潘提斯可以联系菲奥娜 |
[03:25] | see what she can do on the legal side. | 看她能不能在法律方面帮到什么 |
[03:29] | It’s gonna have to wait, | 这件事得等一等了 |
[03:29] | 警报 来自联调局局长办公室的信息 | |
[03:31] | ’cause we have a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[03:32] | Well, look, I’m gonna talk to Prentiss now, | 好 我先去找潘提斯谈谈 |
[03:34] | And–hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:39] | We’ll get this done. | 我们会解决这件事的 |
[03:41] | We will get Reid through this. | 我们会救他出来 |
[03:45] | That’s what I told Reid. | 我也是这么告诉里德的 |
[03:48] | But the way he looked at me… | 但他看着我的眼神 |
[03:52] | It was like we both knew it was a lie. | 就像是他知道我们都心知肚明 这不是真的 |
[03:56] | Won’t be. | 不会的 |
[04:05] | Luke is gonna join us in the field. Let’s get started. | 卢克会到现场与我们汇合 我们先开始吧 |
[04:07] | Ok, earlier today, outside of Burlington, Vermont, | 今天早些时候 佛蒙特州伯灵顿市 |
[04:10] | 50-year-old Bob Joplin | 五十岁的鲍勃·乔普林 |
[04:12] | was found shot in the woods while hunting. | 被发现在林中狩猎时遭枪击身亡 |
[04:14] | This is the third hunter shot in as many weeks. | 这是几周来第三名遭枪击遇害的猎手 |
[04:16] | Yeah. Bob Joplin joins Ron Carini and Jerry Hornsby. | 死者为鲍勃·乔普林 罗恩·卡利尼和杰瑞·霍恩斯比 |
[04:20] | Wait. Burlington? We’re consulting with the state police | 慢着 伯灵顿 我们正在协助州警 |
[04:22] | on another one of their cases right now. | 侦破当地的另一起案件 |
[04:24] | Yes. Reba Wilson. | 是的 瑞芭·威尔逊案 |
[04:25] | She was stabbed 4 days ago. | 她四天前遭人刺死 |
[04:27] | And 26-year-old Pearl Roberts | 还有二十六岁的珀尔·罗伯茨 |
[04:29] | was found stabbed in her home last night. | 被发现昨晚被人刺死在家中 |
[04:30] | Completely different M.O.s and victimology. | 完全不同的作案手法与受害者模式 |
[04:33] | Looks like we have two unsubs. | 看来有两名嫌犯 |
[04:35] | We’ve seen multiple active serial killers | 之前在像洛杉矶这样的大城市中 |
[04:37] | in larger cities like Los Angeles, | 见到过同时活跃的多个连环杀手 |
[04:39] | but Burlington has, what, only 40,000 residents? | 但是伯灵顿市似乎只有4万常住居民 |
[04:42] | Yeah. Two unsubs in a town this small | 不错 这样的小城市里出现两个嫌犯 |
[04:45] | seems unlikely, but it’s not impossible. | 不常见 但也不是不可能 |
[04:47] | The Burlington consult just became a 911. Wheels up in 30. | 伯灵顿案件上升至紧急事态 半小时后出发 |
[06:27] | In the Dark | 黑暗之中 |
[06:32] | “Life, of course, | “生命 |
[06:33] | Never gets anyone’s entire attention. | 从来得不到任何人的全神贯注 |
[06:35] | Death always remains interesting. | 而死亡则一向来充满乐趣 |
[06:37] | Hold us. Draws us.” | 引人神往” |
[06:40] | Janet Malcolm. | 珍妮特·马科姆[美国作家] |
[06:41] | No known connections between our two unsubs. | 两名嫌犯没发现任何联系 |
[06:44] | Doesn’t look like it. | 确实不像有 |
[06:45] | First one is a cold, clinical sniper. | 第一个是冷酷的狙击手 |
[06:48] | Well, he’s turning hunters into the hunted. | 他狩猎猎人 |
[06:50] | Could be a disturbed animal rights activist | 可能是动物权益保护者 |
[06:52] | or eco-terrorist. | 或是过激的环保份子 |
[06:54] | So the woods unsub is long-distance | 所以树林里的嫌犯是从与远距离攻击 |
[06:57] | and possibly political, the exact opposite | 可能有政治倾向 与另一个人 |
[06:59] | of our other guy, who is as up close | 正好相反 他是尽可能 |
[07:00] | and personal as you can get. | 接近受害人 |
[07:02] | The woods unsub started before the home invasion one did. | 树林里的嫌犯作案早于入室嫌犯 |
[07:05] | They could be feeding off of each other, | 他们可能是从彼此行为中获得动力 |
[07:07] | like the baseline killer and the serial shooter | 就像是2006年凤凰城的基线杀手 |
[07:09] | in Phoenix back in 2006. | 和连环枪手一样 |
[07:11] | We also can’t rule out the obvious, | 还有不能排除最明显的一点 |
[07:13] | that the two killers don’t know about each other. | 两名凶手不知道彼此的存在 |
[07:15] | Garcia, where are we on any overlap between our victims? | 加西亚 死者身上有什么共同点吗 |
[07:19] | Nothing yet, although now, | 还没有 不过现在 |
[07:20] | with 6 victims, my Venn diagram | 有六名死者 我的逻辑 |
[07:22] | is starting to look like a Jackson Pollock painting. | 已经是一团乱麻了 |
[07:24] | 6 victims? | 六名死者 |
[07:25] | Yes. The Vermont state police just called. | 是的 佛蒙特州警刚打来电话 |
[07:28] | They had another stabbing earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候又有人被刺身亡 |
[07:29] | I have sent you all the deets. | 我把详细情况都发你们了 |
[07:31] | Hit me back if you need anything. | 需要什么打给我 |
[07:33] | Huh. It’s the first time the home invasion unsub’s killed a man. | 这是第一次入室嫌犯杀死一名男性 |
[07:37] | It’s also two murders in under 24 hours. | 也是第一次在二十四小时之内发生两起谋杀 |
[07:39] | He’s not even taking a night off anymore. | 他都没有等到过夜 |
[07:41] | When we land, we’ll set up at the state police department. | 我们降落后会去州警办公室进行布置 |
[07:44] | Later we’ll need to split up the crime scenes, | 随后得分头去犯罪现场 |
[07:46] | see what each one tells us about each unsub. | 看看各个现场能告诉我们什么嫌犯信息 |
[07:57] | First hunter we found, we thought it was a hunting accident. | 我们发现第一个猎人时以为是狩猎意外 |
[08:00] | Happens from time to time. | 这事时有发生 |
[08:01] | When we did a search of the perimeter | 当我们在周边进行搜索时 |
[08:03] | and found two more bodies, we called you guys. | 又发现了两具尸体 就通知了你们 |
[08:05] | Easiest shot to take is center mass. | 最能直接毙命的就是在中心位置 |
[08:07] | Yeah, this guy went straight through the heart | 没错 这家伙三次都是 |
[08:09] | all 3 times. | 直射心脏 |
[08:10] | Takes time and patience to do that. | 这需要时间和耐心 |
[08:13] | He’s a hunter, a good one. | 他是个好猎手 |
[08:15] | He’d have to set up. | 他得埋伏在某处 |
[08:16] | We found some evidence of a temporary hunting blind structure, | 我们发现了一些临时狩猎伪装点的 |
[08:19] | but he also followed the L.N.T. rule. | 不过他也遵守了LNT法则 |
[08:22] | Leave no trace. | 不留下任何痕迹 |
[08:23] | That means he probably didn’t leave | 那说明他也可能也没留下 |
[08:25] | any DNA, either. | 任何DNA线索 |
[08:26] | 3 crime scenes, we haven’t found any. | 三处犯罪现场 没任何发现 |
[08:28] | We’re still looking. We’re hoping to find | 我们还在搜索 希望能 |
[08:30] | some trace evidence on the hunting blind. | 在猎场发现痕迹证据 |
[08:32] | Well, many hunters will relieve themselves | 很多猎人会在 |
[08:34] | near their hunting ground. | 猎场附近小便 |
[08:36] | The theory is that it will attract wildlife. | 据说这样能吸引野兽 |
[08:38] | Maybe he did it out of habit. | 也许出于习惯他也这么做了 |
[08:39] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[08:40] | This time of year isn’t usual hunting season. | 这时节不是常规狩猎季 |
[08:44] | But all 3 victims came out here anyway. | 但三名死者还是来了这里 |
[08:47] | Could they be poaching? | 会不会是非法狩猎 |
[08:48] | With the caliber of gun | 根据每位死者 |
[08:49] | that each of the victims was carrying, we believe so. | 携带的猎枪的口径 我们相信确实如此 |
[08:52] | Could speak to this unsub’s motive. | 也许这就是嫌犯的动机 |
[08:53] | He feels justified in pulling the trigger. | 他扣下扳机时觉得在伸张正义 |
[08:55] | That explains this killer. | 这可以解释这名杀手的行为 |
[08:57] | What about the other one? | 那另一名呢 |
[09:02] | Victim’s name was Mike Hood, 34. | 死者名叫麦克·胡德 三十四岁 |
[09:04] | Girlfriend found the body when she came over | 女友本想过来给他个惊喜 |
[09:06] | to surprise him. | 却发现了他的尸体 |
[09:07] | Unsub’s prints and DNA were all over the place, | 嫌犯的指纹和DNA到处都是 |
[09:09] | and he didn’t wear gloves. | 他没带手套 |
[09:11] | Even left the knife behind | 甚至留下了刀 |
[09:12] | and the back door open. | 后门也没关 |
[09:13] | Yeah, and no forensic or criminal sophistication. | 没错 没有任何反侦查和犯罪经验 |
[09:18] | Prentiss just sent over the initial M.E. report. | 潘提斯刚发来了初步尸检报告 |
[09:20] | Only one stab wound. | 只有一处刺伤 |
[09:23] | All the other victims had multiple stab wounds. | 其他死者都有多处刺伤 |
[09:25] | Why stop at just one this time? | 为什么这次只捅了一下 |
[09:27] | Uh, Mike Hood died almost immediately | 麦克·胡德几乎是立刻死亡 |
[09:30] | after being stabbed once… | 被一刀刺中了 |
[09:32] | through the heart. | 心脏 |
[09:34] | The hunters were all shot through the heart. | 猎人们也都是被射中心脏 |
[09:37] | Different M.O., different victimology, | 不同的犯罪手法 不同的受害人模式 |
[09:39] | but a similar signature. | 但相似的特点 |
[09:41] | The other home invasion victims | 其他入室受害者 |
[09:42] | had multiple stab wounds, | 都有多处刺伤 |
[09:44] | but the final fatal wounds | 但最终致命伤口 |
[09:45] | were all through the heart as well. | 也都是心脏部位 |
[09:47] | We said it was unlikely | 我们本来觉得不太可能 |
[09:48] | that there would be two unsubs. | 出现两名嫌犯 |
[09:51] | It’s possible there’s only been one this whole time. | 很可能自始至终只有一个人 |
[10:01] | 20 minutes. Finish up here. | 二十分钟 把手里的活干完 |
[10:07] | Looks like you took one of the beatings meant for me. | 看上去你替我挨了一顿揍 |
[10:11] | I mean, does it still hurt? | 我是想问还疼吗 |
[10:13] | Actually, it was not that bad. | 实际上没看上去那么严重 |
[10:15] | Well, uh, thanks for… | 谢谢你 |
[10:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | You would have done the same for me. | 换你也会为我这么做的 |
[10:26] | No, man. Actually, I wouldn’t have. | 不 事实上 我不会的 |
[10:33] | Well, now that they’ve picked us out of the herd, | 现在他们认准了我俩 |
[10:36] | they’ll keep coming back. | 他们会一直再来 |
[10:38] | Then we keep fighting. | 那我们就反抗到底 |
[10:39] | They don’t work like that. | 这事没那么简单 |
[10:41] | Next time, they’ll come to us with demands, | 下次 他们会带着要求来 |
[10:45] | and if we say no, | 要是我们拒绝 |
[10:47] | ain’t going to the infirmary. | 就不止是去急诊室了 |
[10:51] | We’re going to the morgue. | 直接进太平间了 |
[10:59] | What else can you tell me about this victim? | 关于这个受害者还有什么发现 |
[11:00] | Same DNA at the scene as the other stabbings. | 和其他刺杀现场一样的DNA |
[11:03] | It’s the same killer. | 是同一个杀手 |
[11:05] | And the most recent hunter? | 刚被害的猎人呢 |
[11:07] | Unfortunately, no DNA’s been recovered | 很不幸 林子里 |
[11:09] | from the woods yet. | 没能提取出DNA |
[11:11] | But I can tell you that he was killed | 但我能告诉你凶器是 |
[11:12] | with a Winchester 30.06; hunting rifle, | 30.06口径温彻斯特猎枪 |
[11:15] | which is consistent | 和其他几个 |
[11:16] | with the other murders in the woods. | 林中凶案中的凶器一致 |
[11:18] | High caliber, single-action. | 大口径 一击致命 |
[11:19] | Shot right through the heart. | 一枪打穿心脏 |
[11:21] | Some folks around here would be surprised | 这里有些人肯定会惊讶 |
[11:22] | that Bob even had a heart to shoot. | 没想到鲍勃竟然有心 |
[11:25] | Are you saying he wasn’t well-liked? | 你是说他不受欢迎吗 |
[11:26] | Poachers aren’t too popular around these parts. | 偷猎者在这里并不受欢迎 |
[11:29] | Also, Bob was the kind of guy who’d pick a fight | 而且鲍勃会找瞧不起他的人 |
[11:31] | with anyone that looked at him sideways. | 故意寻衅滋事 |
[11:33] | What about the other two victims from the woods? | 林子里另外两个被害人呢 |
[11:34] | Frankly, none of those guys | 老实说 这几个人 |
[11:36] | were ever gonna win citizen of the year. | 都不是什么好货色 |
[11:38] | They were all fighters? | 他们都爱打架吗 |
[11:39] | Fighters, drunks, | 斗殴 酗酒 |
[11:41] | grade “A” jackasses. | 一级的混蛋 |
[11:43] | Mind you, that’s my personal opinion, | 不过只是我个人看法 |
[11:45] | Not a medical one. | 不是医学上的 |
[11:46] | But it could help explain | 但能解释 |
[11:48] | why he’s choosing these victims. | 为什么他选择这些受害者 |
[11:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:51] | Hey, Fiona. | 你好 菲欧娜 |
[11:52] | Hey, I just got your message. | 刚收到你信息 |
[11:53] | Spencer didn’t tell me he’d been injured. | 斯宾塞没告诉我他受伤了 |
[11:55] | And my fear is that if he’s been beaten up once, | 我担心的是他被揍过一次 |
[11:57] | it’s going to happen again. | 以后同样的事还会发生 |
[11:58] | Is there anything you can do to get him moved? | 你能帮他转移吗 |
[12:00] | I already filed the protective custody transfer, | 我已经提交了保护性监禁转移申请 |
[12:03] | but–look, the wheels of justice spin slow, | 但听着 正义之轮有时转得很慢 |
[12:05] | especially once you’re in the system. | 尤其是你已经被记录在案了 |
[12:06] | Agent Alvez is on his way over to the prison now. | 埃尔维斯探员正赶往监狱 |
[12:09] | Is there any way you could follow up with a wellness check? | 你能跟进一下他的健康状态吗 |
[12:11] | I’ll clear my schedule. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会排出时间 马上就过去 |
[12:13] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[12:15] | Hey, has Reid ever mentioned an inmate named Shaw? | 里德提过一个叫肖的犯人吗 |
[12:18] | No. Who’s that? | 没有 他是谁 |
[12:20] | So you’re stuck, huh? | 你被困在这了 是吗 |
[12:22] | I told you, there’s no upside | 我告诉过你了 在这逞英雄 |
[12:24] | to being a hero in here. | 是没有好处的 |
[12:25] | Well, here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[12:26] | Luis said they would come up with demands, | 路易斯说他们总会有要求 |
[12:28] | and that tells me that they’re willing to negotiate. | 这说明他们愿意协商 |
[12:30] | There’s got to be something I can offer. | 一定有什么我能提供的 |
[12:33] | I might be able to do some shuttle diplomacy. | 我或许能做些穿梭外交 |
[12:36] | What are you offering? | 你想提供什么 |
[12:37] | Well, I’ll do anything that isn’t illegal. | 只要不是非法的事我都愿意做 |
[12:40] | You ever hear the term “heteroflexible”? | 你听说过可直可弯的异性恋吗 |
[12:42] | No. I meant I would, like, help them with their taxes | 不 我是说 我愿意帮他们报税 |
[12:46] | or, like, teach them how to read. | 或者教他们识字 |
[12:47] | You got a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[13:08] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[13:10] | No, but I know you. | 不 但我认识你 |
[13:13] | I’m SSA Luke Alvez with the BAU. | 行为分析组的特别督察探员卢克·埃尔维斯 |
[13:17] | We’ve got a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多需要聊聊的 |
[13:22] | The state police were finally able to find | 州警终于在林子里 |
[13:23] | trace DNA in the woods. | 找到了微量DNA |
[13:25] | They compared it to the home invasion kills. | 他们拿去跟入室抢劫的凶手比对 |
[13:27] | It’s a match. | 结果吻合 |
[13:27] | So we have one guy. That’s a lot of work | 所以是同一个人 白天晚上 |
[13:30] | to be killing both day and night. | 都出来杀人 这要花费的精力很大 |
[13:31] | It’s clear he has the motivation to kill the poachers, | 他有很明显的想杀死偷猎者的意图 |
[13:34] | but what about the stabbings? | 但入室刺杀怎么解释 |
[13:35] | And why start now? | 还有为什么现在才开始 |
[13:37] | He could be having some kind of temporary psychotic break. | 他可能患有某种短时精神崩溃症 |
[13:39] | I mean, he’s organized and controlled during the day | 他白天很有组织性也能自我控制 |
[13:41] | and then chaotic at night. | 到了晚上就变得混乱不已 |
[13:42] | Plus, he’s mission-oriented | 另外 他杀死猎人们时 |
[13:44] | when he kills the hunters, | 有很强的使命感 |
[13:45] | so you would think he would feel satisfied afterwards, | 按说他杀戮之后会得到满足 |
[13:47] | but no, he becomes destabilized. | 但并没有 他变得更加不稳定 |
[13:50] | What if it’s the killing that’s destabilizing him | 要是杀戮使他变得不稳定 |
[13:53] | and locking something worse inside of him? | 封闭了他内心里更糟糕的一面 |
[13:55] | Dr. Jekyll turns into Mr. Hyde | 太阳落山后 |
[13:55] | 出自《变身怪医》 讲述了体面绅士亨利·杰基尔博士 喝了自己配制的药剂化身邪恶的海德先生的故事 | |
[13:57] | when the sun goes down. | 杰奇医生变身成海德先生 |
[14:00] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[14:01] | You’re here checking out your boy Reid, | 你是来看你家里德的 |
[14:03] | Shaking me down to make sure he’s ok. | 吓唬吓唬我来确保他的安全 |
[14:05] | No, I’m here for you, Calvin. | 不 我是来找你的 卡尔文 |
[14:08] | Oh, we’re using first names now. | 我们都开始直呼其名了吗 |
[14:11] | Don’t think you know me that well. | 不觉得你有那么了解我 |
[14:12] | I know you very well. | 我非常了解你 |
[14:14] | Yeah. You’re revered by some at the bureau, | 对 局里有一部分人敬重你 |
[14:17] | and abhorrent to others. | 而另一部分人则厌恶你 |
[14:19] | That’s a big word for a mouth-breather like you. | 这话从你这种低能儿嘴里说出来有点过了 |
[14:23] | ‘Cause, let’s face it, | 因为 面对现实吧 |
[14:25] | compared to Dr. Reid and the reputation of the rest of your team, | 跟里德博士和其他组员的名誉相比 |
[14:29] | you’re slow, aren’t you? | 你很迟钝 不是吗 |
[14:32] | I studied you. | 我研究过你 |
[14:34] | When I was with the fugitive taskforce, | 我还在逃犯缉拿组时 |
[14:36] | you were exhibit “A” in the class | 你的负罪感指标 |
[14:38] | on indicators of guilt, | 是非常显著的高 |
[14:40] | something you examine after a suspect flees. | 这是我们在罪犯逃跑后做的调查鉴定 |
[14:43] | I didn’t flee. I turned myself in. | 我没有逃跑 我是自首的 |
[14:46] | Because your C.I. for the Russian mob | 因为你在俄罗斯黑手党的线人 |
[14:47] | was going to expose some other deep cover agents on the case. | 差点暴露了这个案子里其他深度卧底的特工 |
[14:51] | So you killed her, | 所以你就杀了她 |
[14:53] | and then later you turned yourself in | 然后你就自首了 |
[14:55] | a whole year after you had killed her. | 在你杀了她整整一年之后 |
[15:00] | Huh. I mean, it’s… | 我是说 这个 |
[15:02] | You had gotten away with it. | 你原本已经逃脱了 |
[15:05] | What made you grow a heart? | 怎么突然又有了良心 |
[15:08] | I got a theory. You want to hear it? | 我有一个理论 你想听吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 不想 |
[15:13] | You got somewhere to be? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[15:15] | I just don’t have to listen to this. | 我可以不用听你说 |
[15:17] | That’s your right. | 那是你的权利 |
[15:19] | You know, maybe I’ll share it with your son. | 也许我会跟你儿子说说 |
[15:22] | Yeah. Your son. | 对 你儿子 |
[15:26] | Your wife gave birth | 你杀了埃琳娜半年后 |
[15:27] | 6 months after you killed Elena. | 你妻子生的儿子 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. I’m just wondering | 我不知道 我只是在想 |
[15:35] | if that had something to do with it. | 会不会跟这事有关 |
[15:38] | Only that I wanted to raise him with a clean conscience. | 我只是想问心无愧地抚养他 |
[15:41] | Clean conscience. | 问心无愧 |
[15:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:46] | Yeah. Well, go with me here, ok? | 跟着我的思路走 好吗 |
[15:49] | Elena, your C.I., | 埃琳娜 你的线人 |
[15:51] | she was putting our guys in danger, right? | 她当时让我们的人陷入了危险 对吗 |
[15:53] | I could have killed her, too, with a clean conscience. | 换我可能也会杀了她 问心无愧 |
[15:57] | But that’s– that’s when my slow mind | 但这时 这时我迟钝的脑子 |
[16:02] | helped me out. | 帮了我 |
[16:04] | Because I realized I didn’t have a complete theory. | 因为我发现我的理论不完整 |
[16:07] | So I had to do a little digging, | 于是我不得不再深入调查一下 |
[16:09] | and I dug into her autopsy. | 我查到了她的尸检报告 |
[16:12] | They found a large quantity of HCG. | 他们发现了大量的人绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[16:15] | That’s a hormone that women produce when they’re pregnant. | 这是孕期妇女会分泌的一种激素 |
[16:19] | She wasn’t pregnant. | 她没有怀孕 |
[16:21] | Well, we’ll never really know, | 我们没法确切地知道了 |
[16:23] | because one of the rounds during the…struggle, | 因为挣扎过程中的一个…伤口 |
[16:29] | it went right through the uterus. | 刚好穿过了子宫 |
[16:34] | Our guys weren’t in danger. That was never it. | 我们的人没有危险 从来没有 |
[16:38] | You got her pregnant. | 你让她怀孕了 |
[16:40] | And you weren’t gonna let her ruin your marriage | 而你不能让她毁掉你的婚姻 |
[16:43] | or your career, so you did what you felt you had to do. | 和事业 所以你就做了你觉得必须做的事 |
[16:47] | Then your wife gave birth. | 然后你妻子生了孩子 |
[16:49] | And you looked into your newborn child’s eyes, | 你看着你新生儿子的眼睛 |
[16:51] | and…that’s when your mind started playing tricks on you. | 这时候你的脑子就开始跟你玩花样了 |
[16:57] | And you couldn’t hack the guilt you were carrying, | 你无法摆脱你心里的负罪感 |
[16:59] | so you turned yourself in. | 于是你就自首了 |
[17:04] | How am I doing? | 我说得怎么样 |
[17:07] | That’s quite a theory. | 真是个好故事 |
[17:11] | Let’s talk about reality. | 我们来谈谈现实吧 |
[17:14] | Reid will not get hurt in here again, ever. | 里德不能再在这里受伤了 永远不能 |
[17:20] | If he does, I’ll make you suffer. | 如果他受伤 我会让你痛苦 |
[17:27] | I’m already in prison, dude. | 我已经在监狱里了 哥们 |
[17:29] | There ain’t nothin’ else you can take from me. | 我没有什么东西可以失去了 |
[17:31] | That’s not true. | 并非如此 |
[17:34] | You’re very comfortable in here. | 你在这里是很舒服 |
[17:37] | I can take away a lot. | 但我有很多东西可以夺走 |
[17:41] | I could take away your son. | 我可以夺走你的儿子 |
[17:49] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[18:01] | Please tell me you locked the front door. | 拜托你告诉我前门已经锁上了 |
[18:03] | Come on. It’s not even that bad. | 好了 没那么可怕 |
[18:07] | You know I hate horror movies. | 你知道我讨厌恐怖电影 |
[18:08] | Look, how about we watch it for 10 minutes | 那我们就看十分钟怎么样 |
[18:10] | and if you still don’t like it, | 如果你还是不喜欢 |
[18:11] | we’ll watch something else. | 我们就看别的 |
[18:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:20] | Think the pizza’s here already? | 你觉得是披萨到了吗 |
[18:22] | Good. I’ll grab my purse. | 真好 我去拿钱包 |
[18:23] | And don’t hit pause. This counts towards the 10 minutes. | 不要按暂停 这个也算在十分钟之内 |
[18:28] | Hey, babe, I can’t find my card. | 宝贝 我找不到我的卡 |
[18:32] | Do you have cash? | 你有现金吗 |
[18:54] | Back door was open again. | 后门又开了 |
[18:56] | Maybe he tried to sneak out. | 也许他是想溜出去 |
[18:57] | Well, the victims’ names are Jon Kreutzmann | 被害人的名字是乔恩·科鲁特兹曼 |
[18:59] | and Lyn Anastasio. | 和林恩·安纳斯塔西奥 |
[19:01] | This is the first time he’s attacked a couple. | 这是他第一次对情侣下手 |
[19:03] | Yeah, one stab to each victim straight to the heart. | 是的 每个被害人各一刀 正中心脏 |
[19:06] | Well, bloody footprints from broken glass, | 带血的足迹来自于碎玻璃 |
[19:09] | but neither victim was barefoot. | 但两个被害人都没有赤脚 |
[19:13] | That means the unsub must have been. | 也就是说嫌犯肯定赤脚 |
[19:15] | What kind of killer doesn’t wear socks or shoes? | 什么样的凶手会不穿鞋袜 |
[19:18] | One who’s going through a temporary psychotic break. | 短时精神崩溃发作的人 |
[19:23] | He went after the girlfriend, | 他去杀女孩 |
[19:24] | he tore his foot up on the glass | 双脚踩到了玻璃 |
[19:26] | and he didn’t even slow down. | 却一点也没慢下脚步 |
[19:27] | And even if he was psychotic, | 即使真是精神异常 |
[19:29] | you would expect him to react–limp, something. | 也应该有所反应 跛脚之类的 |
[19:31] | Ok, if it’s not psychosis, | 那如果不是精神错乱 |
[19:33] | what else would explain it? Our theory’s off. | 还有别的解释吗 都想遍了 |
[19:36] | So we’ve got an unsub who kills during the night | 我们的不明嫌犯日以继夜地 |
[19:38] | and during the day. | 不停杀人 |
[19:39] | He hasn’t taken a break since we’ve landed. | 我们来这儿以后他就没有歇过 |
[19:42] | Then what condition does fit this? | 有什么病症与之符合吗 |
[19:45] | One that mimics psychosis but isn’t, | 类似但并非精神错乱 |
[19:47] | that allows him to ignore pain, | 让人无视疼痛 |
[19:48] | that offers a temporary break from reality at night | 夜间脱离现实 短暂爆发 |
[19:52] | and return to control during the day. | 白天又恢复正常 |
[19:56] | An altered state. | 变更意识状态 |
[19:58] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们该发布侧写了 |
[20:02] | A sleepwalking serial killer? | 梦游的连环杀手 |
[20:03] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[20:04] | Actually, yes. | 其实是可能的 |
[20:05] | In addition to sleep eating and sleep sex, | 人们睡着时 除了吃食与做爱之外 |
[20:07] | there are over 70 documented cases of sleep murder. | 还可能杀人 有记录的案例已超七十件 |
[20:10] | Based on the unsub’s injuries at last night’s crime scene, | 根据不明嫌犯在昨晚犯罪现场所受的伤 |
[20:13] | he would be in immense pain. | 他应该遭受剧烈疼痛 |
[20:15] | But he didn’t stop. | 但却没有停下 |
[20:17] | So he would only be able to ignore that pain | 所以他只可能是患有 |
[20:18] | if he suffered from such conditions | 神经疾患或梦游 |
[20:20] | as neuropathy or sleepwalking. | 才可能无视那种疼痛 |
[20:22] | And he still has great aim, | 而由于他作案很有目的性 |
[20:23] | so we can rule out neuropathy of the limbs. | 可以排除肢体神经疾患 |
[20:26] | And that leaves somnambulism, sleepwalking. | 于是只剩下睡行症 即梦游 |
[20:29] | But additional contributing factors | 但此外其他因素 |
[20:31] | like depression, addiction, or OCD | 如抑郁 成瘾或强迫症 |
[20:33] | could keep his brain | 可能使得其 |
[20:35] | from reaching full REM sleep. | 大脑无法进入深度睡眠状态 |
[20:37] | He will wake up more tired than he went to bed. | 他睡一觉醒来却比上床时还累 |
[20:39] | Psychologically, that explains why he’s killing at night. | 这就能从心理学上解释他夜间杀戮的原因 |
[20:42] | he’s looking for some kind of a release | 因为他想要寻求清醒时杀人 |
[20:43] | when he kills while he’s awake that he’s not getting. | 所达不到的一种宣泄 |
[20:46] | And his subconscious won’t let him off the hook. | 而且潜意识也不会放过他 |
[20:48] | That’s why these home invasion murders | 所以那几起入宅行凶案 |
[20:49] | have been so messy and chaotic. | 现场一片混乱 |
[20:51] | All of the control he uses to tamp down his rage | 他清醒时对愤怒的克制力 |
[20:54] | when he’s awake turns off once he falls asleep. | 在睡着后就不起作用 |
[20:57] | So how do we find him? | 那如何才能找到他 |
[20:58] | We start by compiling a list of people | 先整理一份持狩猎证的 |
[20:59] | with hunting licenses, and we will cross-check those | 人员名单 和有睡眠障碍 |
[21:02] | with sleep disorders or common co-occurring | 或同时伴有焦虑 强迫症及抑郁 |
[21:04] | psychological conditions like anxiety, OCD, and depression. | 这类心理症状的人做交叉对比 |
[21:08] | Have your troopers patrol for wandering suspects | 安排警察巡逻寻找游荡的嫌疑人 |
[21:11] | who looked dazed and may be limping. | 他神情恍惚 可能一瘸一拐 |
[21:13] | This condition, mixed with his psychopathology | 他有梦游症 而且有精神机能障碍 |
[21:15] | tells us he will almost certainly strike again tonight. | 所以今晚很可能会再度出击 |
[21:19] | Thank you all. | 感谢大家 |
[21:42] | They told me what they want. | 他们提了要求 |
[21:45] | Frazier’s got his personal supply coming through here | 弗雷泽有私人物品要送来这儿 |
[21:48] | and wants me to ensure its safe delivery. | 要我确保物品能安全送达 |
[21:51] | How? | 怎么做 |
[21:52] | Didn’t say. | 没说 |
[21:54] | I–I do this, | 我…现在做了这个 |
[21:55] | then what are they gonna make me do? | 以后又会叫我做什么 |
[21:57] | Then don’t. Tell them no. | 那就别做了 拒绝他们 |
[21:58] | Screw that. | 别扯了 |
[22:00] | Man, we gotta get into protective custody or something. | 老兄 我们必须受到保护性监禁 |
[22:08] | You can’t take a break yet. | 你还是不能休息 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:12] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[22:13] | I just got off the phone with Luke. | 刚跟卢克通话 |
[22:14] | He’s on his way up from D.C. now. | 他已经从特区往这儿来了 |
[22:17] | Good to hear. | 真好 |
[22:20] | But how are you doing? | 但你怎么样 |
[22:24] | Luke and Fiona are working | 卢克和菲欧娜都在努力 |
[22:25] | to ensure Reid’s safety in prison | 确保里德在监狱里的安全 |
[22:28] | So he can make it to trial. | 让他撑到庭审 |
[22:31] | But… | 可是 |
[22:34] | Stephen, what if he’s found guilty? | 史蒂芬 万一他被判有罪呢 |
[22:38] | You remember that case we worked together in Auvergne? | 还记得我们在法国奥弗涅的那个案子吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Yeah, that was a tough case. | 嗯 那案子很艰难 |
[22:44] | Well, I thought when we took that one to trial, | 走到庭审那步时我还想着 |
[22:46] | we were going to lose, but you told me | 我们输定了 但你告诉我 |
[22:49] | to let the system work, | 让体制自行运转 |
[22:50] | and you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[22:53] | So that’s what we have to do now– | 我们现在就那样吧 |
[22:54] | Let the system work. | 让体制自行运转 |
[22:58] | Wait a minute. That guy was guilty. | 等等 那家伙有罪啊 |
[23:00] | Right now we don’t want the system to work. | 我们现在可不希望体制自行运转 |
[23:03] | I was hoping you wouldn’t remember that. | 我还指望你不记得了呢 |
[23:05] | That’s why I don’t give pep talks. | 所以我才不喜欢给别人打气 |
[23:42] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[24:08] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:16] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下吗 |
[24:18] | Young guy, maybe in his 20s. | 年轻男子 约二十来岁 |
[24:22] | He was wearing pajamas. | 穿着睡衣 |
[24:24] | How did he act? | 行为举止呢 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[24:28] | Catatonic, maybe? | 僵硬吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, you could say that. | 嗯 可以那么说 |
[24:32] | You know? But after I shot at the guy, | 可我朝他开枪后 |
[24:33] | he snapped out of it. | 他突然就不僵了 |
[24:35] | He looked confused at first | 一开始似乎很困惑的样子 |
[24:36] | and then took off running. | 然后拔腿就跑了 |
[24:38] | Then you say he ran through the house and out the back door? | 你说他接着就冲出房屋从后门跑了 |
[24:40] | Yeah. Guess he knew not to bring a knife to a gunfight. | 是的 也许他明白刀是斗不过枪的 |
[24:44] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[24:48] | He dropped it on the way out. | 他逃跑的时候扔下了这个 |
[24:49] | Found it in the backyard. | 在后院找到的 |
[24:50] | How did he know the back door was there to begin with? | 他怎么知道后门是通到后院的 |
[24:52] | He must have been here before. | 他肯定来过这里 |
[24:54] | You think he sleepwalked here before? | 你觉得他曾经梦游到这里来过吗 |
[24:56] | No. No, he came here awake. | 不是 他是在清醒的时候来过 |
[24:59] | I know what we’ve been missing this whole time. | 我知道我们一直都没想到什么了 |
[25:04] | You ever wonder how sleepwalkers | 你之前有没有想过梦游者 |
[25:06] | are able to avoid crashing into walls or walking into ditches? | 是怎么避免自己撞上墙或掉进沟里的 |
[25:09] | It’s because they have this– location recognition. | 这是因为他们有这个 识别定位 |
[25:12] | It’s a form of spatial awareness. | 这是一种空间意识 |
[25:13] | It’s actually more than that. | 其实不止如此 |
[25:14] | It allows them to retrace their steps | 它能使梦游者重现 |
[25:16] | back to the places they’ve been. | 到他们曾经去过的地方的步履 |
[25:18] | So if they’ve been somewhere when they’re awake, | 所以如果他们在清醒时去过某处 |
[25:20] | their subconscious will remember it while they’re asleep. | 他们的潜意识就能在睡觉时回忆起来 |
[25:22] | Yeah, sleepwalkers have even been known to drive | 对 我们知道梦游者甚至可以驾车 |
[25:24] | back to locations they’re familiar with. | 到他们熟悉的地方 |
[25:26] | The unsub’s been so careful | 嫌犯一直都小心翼翼地 |
[25:28] | to hide his kills in the woods, | 将他的杀人行径藏于林中 |
[25:29] | but when he woke up at Paul’s house– | 但当他在保罗家中醒来时… |
[25:31] | The unsub realized he’d been killing people he deemed innocent. | 嫌犯意识到他一直在杀无辜的人 |
[25:35] | So he feels justified about his kills in the woods, | 他觉得他在林子里杀那些人是正义之举 |
[25:38] | but horrified by the others. | 但是杀无辜的人让他感到恐惧 |
[25:40] | He’ll do everything he can to stay awake. | 他会尽一切可能保持清醒 |
[25:42] | We can’t trust he’ll succeed, and when he falls asleep, | 我们不能寄希望于此 一旦他睡着了 |
[25:44] | he’ll start hunting again. | 就会再开始大开杀戒的 |
[26:45] | Boy, you better open up this door now. | 小子 你最好现在把门打开 |
[26:53] | Boy, open up this door. | 小子 开门 |
[26:59] | This exhibition will wrap up its 50th annual event. | 本次展览会的五十周年庆将于本周末 |
[27:03] | this weekend downtown. | 在市中心落下帷幕 |
[27:06] | The search continues for a killer | 警方仍在继续搜寻一名杀人犯 |
[27:08] | terrorizing the city of Burlington. | 该凶手已经引起了伯灵顿市的恐慌 |
[27:11] | The community is on edge since state police | 州警察确认有一名男子日夜行凶后 |
[27:13] | confirmed that one man has been attacking both day and night. | 社区居民都感到惶惶不安 |
[27:18] | Citizens need to be vigilant, | 市民们应该提高警惕 |
[27:20] | as this man is armed and dangerous. | 此名男子携有武器极其危险 |
[27:23] | Due to the recent storm… | 由于最近的暴雨… |
[27:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:33] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[27:36] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[27:50] | I don’t–I don’t understand. | 我不 我不明白 |
[27:51] | How could you be so stupid, stupid, huh?! | 你怎么这么蠢 这么蠢 |
[27:58] | Dr. Paige’s office. Can I help you? | 佩奇医生办公室 请问有什么需要 |
[28:00] | Hi. Yes, is Dr. Paige available? | 你好 佩奇医生现在有空吗 |
[28:02] | Are you her patient? | 你是她的病人吗 |
[28:03] | Yes, I’m a patient of hers. | 是的 我是她的病人 |
[28:05] | Sorry. She’s not available. | 抱歉 她现在不在 |
[28:06] | You’re not understanding me. | 你不清楚我的情况 |
[28:07] | I need–I need to speak to her today. | 我今天需要和她谈谈 |
[28:09] | Is this an emergency? | 是紧急情况吗 |
[28:10] | This is an emergency! | 是紧急情况 |
[28:11] | Please, sir, calm down. | 先生 请冷静一下 |
[28:13] | Calm down?! | 冷静 |
[28:14] | No, I won’t calm down! | 不 我冷静不下来 |
[28:15] | Put her on the phone! | 让她接电话 |
[28:17] | Hello? Hello! Hello! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[28:21] | Die! | 去死 |
[28:23] | Die! | 去死 |
[28:24] | Die! | 去死 |
[28:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:40] | I gotta protect them. | 我要保护他们 |
[29:24] | Good news, bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[29:26] | Good news is I got your case moved | 好消息是我把你的案子转到 |
[29:27] | to Alexandria Federal Court. | 亚历山德里亚联邦法院了 |
[29:28] | The rocket docket? | 办案很神速的那个 |
[29:29] | Exactly. They don’t mess around. | 没错 他们不会浪费时间 |
[29:30] | We might be able to get you before a jury as early as next month. | 我们也许能让你下个月就上庭 |
[29:33] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[29:35] | I can’t get you into protective custody. | 我没能为你争取到保护性监禁 |
[29:37] | Something’s blocking the transfer. | 有人不让你被转走 |
[29:38] | The B.O.P. has absolute authority | 联邦监狱局对在他们管辖内的 |
[29:40] | over where an inmate in their custody is being housed, | 犯人关押地点有绝对权力 |
[29:42] | and anything I recommend is simply that, a recommendation. | 我的任何建议都只是建议而已 |
[29:45] | But Luke called me on my way here, | 但卢克在我过来的途中给我打了电话 |
[29:47] | and he told me that you should talk to your friend Shaw, | 他告诉我你应该跟你的朋友肖谈谈 |
[29:49] | the other FBI agent in here. | 就是另一位被关在这的联调局探员 |
[29:50] | He says to stick close to him. | 他说你要紧跟着他 |
[29:52] | Wait, Luke told you that? | 等下 是卢克说的吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:54] | He was here? | 他来过这里了 |
[29:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:57] | The home invasions are based on locations. | 他是根据位置来选择闯入的家庭的 |
[30:00] | Those victims could have been anyone. | 这些受害者可以是任何人 |
[30:01] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点 错误的时间 |
[30:03] | The unsub’s got to be linked to these locations somehow. | 嫌犯肯定与这些地点有某种联系 |
[30:06] | All of the houses are on the south side of the city. | 所有的房屋都在市南面 |
[30:09] | South side could mean high crime area. | 南区是犯罪高发地 |
[30:11] | Sergeant, what are the crime statistics south of Flynn street? | 中士 弗林街南面的犯罪率怎么样 |
[30:14] | Relatively low. It’s moved north, actually. | 相对较低 其实高犯罪率区转到北边了 |
[30:16] | That whole side of town’s been gentrified. | 市里这一片区已经被重新修缮过了 |
[30:19] | So what happened in those houses before then? | 那在此之前这些房屋中发生了什么 |
[30:22] | My people. | 大伙 |
[30:23] | I’m so glad you called. | 你们总算打来了 |
[30:24] | I am compiling a list of patients | 我在搜集患有睡眠障碍的 |
[30:25] | with sleep disorders. | 患者名单 |
[30:26] | Garcia, new deal. We need a full history | 加西亚 新任务 我们需要一份 |
[30:29] | on all of the houses the unsub struck. | 嫌犯袭击房屋的完整资料 |
[30:30] | Yeah. Previous owners, arrest records, | 前任房主 逮捕记录 |
[30:33] | everything you can find to connect these 5 houses. | 所有能将这五处房屋联系起来的信息 |
[30:35] | That is a new deal, and as fast | 还真是新任务 本姑娘 |
[30:37] | as a caffeinated cheetah riding a lightning bolt, | 将以迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[30:39] | I am on it. | 马上去办 |
[31:28] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[31:30] | We’re in the middle of something here. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[31:34] | You just resigned. | 你刚认输了 |
[31:36] | Get lost. | 一边去 |
[31:45] | Did you talk to Luke Alvez? | 你和卢克·埃尔维斯谈过了 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:48] | When? What did you guys talk about? | 什么时候 你们谈了什么 |
[31:50] | Your safety. | 你的安全 |
[31:52] | You didn’t notice your new best friends are off your ass | 你没注意到你的新朋友不再纠缠你了吗 |
[31:54] | and you didn’t have to exchange sexual favors to do it. | 而你也没靠出卖肉体换取这一点 |
[31:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:58] | And I’m grateful for that, | 我很感激 |
[31:59] | but here’s the problem– | 但问题是… |
[31:59] | There’s no problem. | 没有问题 |
[32:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[32:03] | Luis is still in trouble. | 路易斯还有麻烦 |
[32:04] | I mean, especially now that they can’t compromise me, | 尤其现在他们威胁不了我 |
[32:06] | they want him. | 他们要拿下他 |
[32:06] | Man, are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[32:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:11] | The deal is I save your ass. | 协议的内容是救你一命 |
[32:14] | That’s enough charity. | 这已经够仁慈的了 |
[32:17] | All right, I’m gonna go to the guards | 好吧 我去找警卫 |
[32:19] | and I’m gonna give my cell to Luis. | 把我的牢房让给路易斯 |
[32:20] | Since they can’t touch me, I can help keep him safe. | 既然他们动不了我 我能保护他的安全 |
[32:23] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:39] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[32:42] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你发现了什么 加西亚 |
[32:43] | Ok, my fearless, furry friends, | 好了 有勇有谋的朋友们 |
[32:45] | we all know that these houses | 我们知道这些房子 |
[32:48] | are small, single-bedroom bungalows | 都是只有一间卧室的小型平房 |
[32:51] | in up-and-coming parts of town. | 位于镇上的新兴地区 |
[32:52] | And they’re really cute houses, if I do say so myself. | 要我说 这些房子真的很可爱 |
[32:54] | After some further spelunking, | 在进一步调查之后 |
[32:56] | it turns out that up until about 10 years ago, | 我发现大约在十年前 |
[32:59] | all of the residences were either drug dens | 这些房屋要么是贩毒窝点 |
[33:01] | or houses of prostitution. | 要么是卖淫场所 |
[33:03] | Anyone have multiple arrests at those locations? | 这片区域有人有多项逮捕记录吗 |
[33:05] | Cross-check arrests for possession, solicitation | 把这一带因私藏毒品或招妓被捕的人 |
[33:09] | with the list of known poachers in the area. | 与偷猎者的名单交叉比对 |
[33:10] | Now we are cooking our vegetables with gas. | 总算说到点子上了 |
[33:13] | I have 3 men. Jim Ernesto– | 我查到三个人 吉姆·埃内斯托 |
[33:16] | he is wheelchair bound due to a car accident. | 他因为一场交通事故下肢瘫痪 |
[33:19] | Samuel Gordon. He died of a heart attack 6 weeks ago. | 塞缪尔·戈登 六周前死于心脏病 |
[33:23] | And Tom Pollack, who moved to California | 以及汤姆·波拉克 去年与现任妻子 |
[33:25] | last year with his new wife. | 搬到了加州 |
[33:27] | Our only surviving victim said the unsub | 唯一幸存的受害人说嫌犯 |
[33:29] | looked like he was in his 20s. | 看起来二十多岁 |
[33:31] | Well, that complicates things, ’cause all these men | 那就麻烦了 因为这些人 |
[33:33] | are in their 50s and 60s. | 都五六十岁了 |
[33:34] | Wait a minute. When did you say Samuel Gordon died? | 等等 塞缪尔·戈登是什么时候死的来着 |
[33:36] | 6 weeks ago. | 六周前 |
[33:37] | That fits our unsub’s timeline. | 与嫌犯的时间线刚好符合 |
[33:39] | Tell us more about him. | 再说说他的信息 |
[33:40] | Ok, let me see. 63-year-old Samuel Gordon, | 我看看 塞缪尔·戈登 六十三岁 |
[33:43] | poacher extraordinaire. | 臭名昭著的偷猎犯 |
[33:44] | A history of drug use. Picked up multiple times for solicitation. | 有吸毒史 多次因教唆罪被捕 |
[33:48] | His wife died. He raised their only son Trey on his own. | 妻子过世 独自养育独子特里长大 |
[33:52] | His son Trey takes a fruity cocktail of heavy medications | 他的儿子特里服用大量药物 |
[33:56] | for anxiety, ocd, and… | 来治疗焦虑症 强迫症 |
[34:00] | borderline personality disorder. | 还有边缘性人格障碍 |
[34:02] | Those are all preconditions for sleepwalking. | 这些都是梦游的前提条件 |
[34:04] | This must be the unsub. His father’s death | 嫌犯一定就是他 他父亲的死 |
[34:06] | could explain why he started killing now. | 解释了他现在开始杀戮的原因 |
[34:09] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[34:09] | It looks like during a police raid of a brothel, | 看起来在警方对妓院的一次突击检查中 |
[34:11] | Then 8-year-old trey was found in a bedroom | 八岁的特里被发现在卧室里 |
[34:14] | with a naked prostitute, | 与一名赤裸的妓女在一起 |
[34:16] | And his dad was, busy, | 而他父亲正在另一个房间 |
[34:19] | in another room. | 忙着 |
[34:20] | That’s a big stressor. | 这可是很大的打击 |
[34:21] | So when Trey’s dad died, he went after any poacher | 当特里的父亲去世后 他就追杀 |
[34:23] | that reminded him of the guy. | 让他想起那个人的偷猎者 |
[34:25] | That must have not been enough, right? | 那一定还不够吧 |
[34:26] | And while he slept, his mind pulled him back | 当他睡着后 他的思绪就回到 |
[34:29] | to those houses he used to go to. | 他过去常去的那些房子 |
[34:30] | Ok, I’m sending you Trey’s address. It’s on your tablets. | 我把特里的住址发给你们 已经在平板上了 |
[34:33] | The house where he was molested, | 他被猥亵的那间房子 |
[34:34] | has he killed there yet? | 他去过那里了吗 |
[34:36] | That would be a…no. | 还没有 |
[34:38] | Ok, send us that address. He may be headed there now. | 把地址发给我们 他可能正赶往那里 |
[34:41] | 122 Leon Street. | 里昂街122号 |
[34:42] | It looks like Janis Weir | 似乎贾尼丝·威尔 |
[34:43] | signed a lease on the place a week ago. | 一周前租下了那里 |
[35:01] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[35:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:10] | Janis Weir? | 贾尼丝·威尔 |
[35:12] | Yes. | 是我 |
[35:13] | This is Emily Prentiss. I’m with the FBI. | 我是艾米莉·潘提斯 我是联调局的 |
[35:15] | I need you to listen very carefully. | 我要你认真听我说 |
[35:16] | Someone may come to your door or try to get in. | 有人可能会去你家试图进去 |
[35:20] | Someone’s knocking now. | 有人正在敲门 |
[35:22] | Janis, do not open the door. | 贾尼丝 别开门 |
[35:24] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[35:25] | Yes, I– | 明白 我… |
[35:29] | Janis? Janis?! | 贾尼丝 贾尼丝 |
[35:38] | He’s inside! He’s inside! | 他进来了 他进来了 |
[35:40] | Get out of the house. | 赶紧离开房子 |
[35:42] | He’s blocking the exit! | 他堵住了出口 |
[35:43] | Ok, hide. Lock yourself into a room. | 藏起来 把自己锁在房间里 |
[35:45] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上来 |
[35:49] | I’m in the bathroom. Please hurry. | 我在厕所里 求你们快点 |
[35:51] | We’re almost there, I promise. | 我们马上到了 我保证 |
[35:57] | Please hurry. | 求你们快点 |
[36:02] | Please help me. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[36:16] | One way or another, this is gonna stop him. | 不管怎么样 这应该能阻止他 |
[36:30] | FBI! Drop the knife! | 联调局 放下刀 |
[36:39] | Still sleeping. | 还在梦游 |
[36:58] | Trey? | 特里 |
[37:00] | Here. I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[37:03] | You know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[37:07] | This is where I was… | 我就在这里… |
[37:10] | This is not what I–I… | 我不是… |
[37:13] | I did it again. | 我又复发了 |
[37:16] | This was not supposed to happen. | 不应该发生这种事 |
[37:19] | Please, I need help. Can you help me? | 拜托 我需要帮助 你们能帮我吗 |
[37:23] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会尽力 |
[37:28] | Trey Gordon, you’re under arrest | 特里·戈登 你因涉嫌 |
[37:29] | for the murder of 8 people. | 谋杀八个人被捕了 |
[37:31] | 8? | 八个人 |
[37:33] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:35] | Anything you say can and will | 你所说的一切 |
[37:36] | be used against you in a court of law… | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[37:51] | How blessed are some people, | 那些无忧无虑 |
[37:53] | whose lives have no fears, no dreads, | 没有恐惧 没有烦恼的人是多么幸福 |
[37:56] | to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, | 他们晚上可以安然进入睡眠 |
[37:59] | and brings nothing but sweet dreams. | 迎接美梦的到来 |
[38:03] | Bram Stoker. | 布莱姆·斯托克 |
[38:15] | Hello. It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[38:18] | How was Vermont? | 佛蒙特州怎么样 |
[38:19] | Vermont was, was great. | 佛蒙特州很好 |
[38:22] | I found, this. | 我发现了这个 |
[38:25] | For your desk. | 给你放桌子上 |
[38:26] | And for those future stressful days. | 以后压力大的时候 |
[38:35] | I don’t–I don’t I have this one. | 我…我没有这种的 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:44] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:47] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[38:50] | If I ever do become the someone | 如果你想让我成为 |
[38:53] | you want to go to when you’re crying, | 哭泣时可以依靠的人 |
[38:56] | I’m here. | 我一直都在这里 |
[38:57] | Just, I figured, you know, after the time | 我只是想 我们一起这么久 |
[39:00] | we chased down the unsub, | 追踪嫌犯 |
[39:01] | and now with you opening up to me | 现在你对我敞开心扉 |
[39:03] | about your concerns regarding Reid, that, | 告诉我你对里德的担心 |
[39:09] | well, maybe there was just a slight chink | 也许你心里支起的盔甲上 |
[39:12] | in your fluffy armor. | 还有那么一丝裂缝 |
[39:14] | It was luck. | 只是运气而已 |
[39:15] | It was timing. | 时机刚刚好 |
[39:16] | I cry all the time. | 我经常哭 |
[39:18] | I’m a very sensitive person. | 我是个很敏感的人 |
[39:22] | I am glad you’re here, ok? | 我很高兴有你在 好吗 |
[39:25] | But I am never going to stop giving you crap, Luke. | 但我绝对不会给你好脸色的 卢克 |
[39:31] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[39:35] | You know, that’s the first time… | 那是第一次… |
[39:36] | – Shut it. – You didn’t call me by– | -闭嘴 -你没有叫我… |
[39:37] | Let’s be in the moment. | 别破坏气氛 |
[39:48] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[39:50] | Nah, nah, no more orders from you, little man. | 不不不 你别想下命令了 小家伙 |
[39:52] | Maybe we can’t get to you, | 也许我们动不了你 |
[39:54] | but we can get to your friend. | 但我们能动你的朋友 |
[39:55] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[39:56] | So here’s lesson number one. | 现在是第一课 |
[39:58] | I know Shaw got your back, but I’m in charge. | 我知道肖是你的后台 但我才是老大 |
[40:00] | In two weeks, my shipment’s coming through, | 两周后 我的货就到了 |
[40:03] | and you’re gonna make sure it gets to me safely. | 你要确保这批货能安全到我手上 |
[40:05] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[40:06] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[40:08] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[40:09] | Yes, it’s clear, it’s clear. | 明白了 明白了 |
[40:11] | Lesson number two– | 第二课 |
[40:12] | Never, ever, mess with a man’s stash on the inside. | 永远不要惹躲在暗处的人 |
[40:15] | When you do… | 不然… |
[40:19] | people get hurt. | 有人就会受伤 |
[40:20] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[40:22] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry. It’s ok. | 对不起 没事的 |
[40:26] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[40:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:33] | Help! | 救命 |