Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] They just charged Reid with the murder of Nadie Ramos. 他们刚刚起诉里德谋杀罗莎·梅迪纳
[00:05] Bail is denied. Defendant will be remanded 不得保释 被告在审判之前
[00:07] to federal custody pending trial. 将由联邦进行收押
[00:09] He’s in prison? 他在监狱里
[00:11] You’re going to give yourself a concussion. 你会得脑震荡的
[00:13] Beats what they’ll do to me inside. 总比他们打算在里面对我下的手要轻
[00:17] Help! 救命
[00:18] You, you need to show some respect. 小子 你该表示尊重
[00:21] Back off. 退后
[00:23] Now. 马上
[00:27] All right, inmates, go, out of your racks. 犯人们 从牢房里出来
[00:36] Out! 出来
[01:00] What happened? 怎么回事
[01:02] Welcoming committee. 新囚犯欢迎委员会
[01:04] You ok? 你还好吗
[01:06] I am right now. 现在还好
[01:08] It’s later I’m worried about. 我担心的是之后
[01:10] Anything I can do to help? 我能帮上什么吗
[01:13] Yeah. 可以
[01:15] Give me some of that “don’t touch the skinny white guy” 给我一些你身上洒的
[01:17] pixie dust you got sprinkled on you. “别碰瘦白男”的魔法仙尘
[01:20] This ain’t social hour. 现在不是给你们聊天的
[01:23] Get back to work. 继续工作
[01:46] No touching. 不能碰
[01:49] Is everything ok? It’s not my mom, is it? 一切都好吗 不是我妈妈出事了吧
[01:51] No. No, she’s fine. She’s fine. I saw her yesterday. 不 她没事 我昨天才去看过她
[01:54] She asked about you. 她问起了你
[01:55] Cassie said she was having a really good day. 凯西说她过得很好
[01:57] Where did you, uh, tell her I was? 你跟她说我在哪里
[02:00] Uh, the beach. 海边
[02:03] Well, she asked if that’s where you were. 她问你是不是在海边
[02:05] It seemed to make her happy, so… 看起来会让她很高兴 所以
[02:08] Good. Ok. 很好
[02:13] How are you doing? 你怎么样
[02:18] I’m ok. 我还行
[02:19] I, uh, I’m really happy to see you. 我真的很高兴见到你
[02:21] I just–I kind of wish you hadn’t come. 我 我有点希望你不要来
[02:25] It’s not a good idea. 这主意不好
[02:26] Sorry. You’re stuck with me. 真不好意思 你甩不掉我
[02:28] Garcia has us on shifts, 加西排了表 我们轮流过来探访
[02:30] and she of course took first dibs, 当然她抢了第一个位置
[02:32] but, uh, they needed her in the office for a case, 不过他们需要她在办公室处理一起案子
[02:34] so I was the lucky one. 所以我走运了
[02:36] A case? JJ, you should not be here. 案子 小洁 你不该来的
[02:38] The last time I saw you, 上次我看到你时
[02:39] I promised you would not be alone. 我保证过不会让你一个人的
[02:44] I am just trying to keep up the best way I can. 我只是在尽力坚守我的诺言
[02:50] What’s the case? 是什么案子
[02:52] What? 什么
[02:53] The case. I’m assuming you stayed behind 案子 我猜想除非是本地案件
[02:54] unless it’s local. Is it local? 否则你不会留下的 是本地案子吗
[02:56] No. New York. 不 在纽约
[02:59] You really want to hear this? 你真的想听案子吗
[03:01] Yeah. I’d love something to think about 对 我很愿意想想
[03:04] besides, you know, this. 这以外的事
[03:08] Ok. 好
[03:12] Last night they found the latest victim, 昨天晚上他们发现了最新受害者
[03:15] which is the third in the last 6 weeks. 是近六周来的第三名受害者
[03:18] He dumps them in alleys. 他把她们丢在巷子里
[03:19] All female, in their 20s. 全部都是二十多岁的女性
[03:22] Equal opportunity. He crosses race lines. 受害者分布均等 他没有种族偏好
[03:25] Oh, and the media’s having a field day. 还有 媒体乐坏了
[03:27] They’re calling him the bone crusher. 他们管他叫碎骨者
[03:33] Gigi Stevens, 26-year-old waitress from Brooklyn. 吉吉·史蒂文斯 布鲁克林的26岁女侍者
[03:36] Cause of death was loss of blood 死因是开放骨折造成的
[03:38] from all the compound fractures. 失血过多
[03:39] This one tore her femoral artery. 这一处撕裂了她的股动脉
[03:41] That was probably what did it. 死因应该就是这个
[03:42] But I did find a few postmortem fractures as well. 但我还发现了死后骨折
[03:45] What about a tox screen? 毒理学检查结果呢
[03:46] We found traces of alcohol and MDMA in her system. 我们发现她体内有残存的酒精和摇头丸
[03:49] It’s exactly like the first two victims. 和前两名受害者一样
[03:51] Any sign of sexual assault? 有性侵的迹象吗
[03:52] None. 没有
[03:53] Breaking bones is what gets him off. 看来打断骨头能让他兴奋
[04:04] No, no more. 不 不要了
[04:14] Wait, you think she’s only been dead 24 hours? 慢着 你觉得她的死亡时间是24小时前吗
[04:16] Yeah, maximum. 对 最多24小时
[04:18] Well, she went missing a week ago. 她已经失踪一周了
[04:20] That meant he held her for several days. 这意味着他把她关了几天
[04:22] He didn’t do that with his other victims. 他没有对其他的受害者这么做
[04:25] He abducted, killed, and dumped them all 绑架 杀害 抛尸
[04:27] within a two-day period. 他都在两天内完成
[04:28] Holding her means a lot more work for him. 囚禁她对他而言有更多麻烦
[04:30] Oh, he was busy, all right. 他是很忙没错
[04:31] He broke all her fingers and toes first. 他先折断她的手指和脚趾
[04:33] But the big breaks he saved for last. 但他把更大的留在后面
[04:47] So, he’s a sadist 所以他是施虐者
[04:48] who’s learned how to prolong his pleasure 他学会了通过让她活着
[04:50] by keeping her alive. 来延长他的愉悦感
[04:51] But the torture must mean something 但如果他愿意承受囚禁她的风险
[04:53] if he’s willing to risk holding her. 那折磨对他必然意义重大
[05:12] All of these women were educated 这些女性都受过教育
[05:15] and gainfully employed. 拥有高薪职业
[05:16] Totally low-risk lifestyles. 生活方式风险很低
[05:18] Yeah, but they were all found at bars and night clubs, 没错 但是她们都在酒吧夜店附近被发现
[05:21] and they each had alcohol and drugs in their system, 而且她们每个人体内都有酒精和毒品
[05:24] so they weren’t exactly shrinking violets either. 所以她们也不完全是良家妇女
[05:27] But drugs and the alcohol 但酒精和毒品
[05:28] are probably part of his ruse. 可能是他诡计的一部分
[05:31] That means he has social skills. 这意味着他有社交能力
[05:33] 泰德·班迪 美国连环杀手 以个人魅力引诱被害者上车行凶 伴有奸尸肢解等行为
[05:33] I bet he charms them in, like Bundy. 他就像班迪一样引诱她们
[05:35] I just keep wondering why a sadist 我一直在想施虐者为什么
[05:38] would use a love drug that makes you feel empathy. 会用一种让让人产生同理心的春药
[05:40] Well, we don’t know for sure that he uses it, too. 我们不确定他用了
[05:43] He may want to maintain focus. 他可能想要保持集中
[05:44] Well, if he’s holding them captive now, 如果他要开始囚禁她们
[05:46] he needs space to do that. 就需要场地
[05:48] Not impossible, but that’s not exactly 不是不可能 但在纽约
[05:50] the easiest thing to find in New York City. 要找到场地不是易事
[05:52] He could even be using a small van or truck. 也可能用小面包车或是卡车作为场地
[05:55] Excuse me, agents, there’s a woman out here 打扰了 探员们 来了个女人
[05:57] I think you should talk to. 我觉得你们该跟她聊聊
[05:59] Apparently she came in this morning, 她今早来的
[06:00] said she had information for the FBI. 说有信息要提供给联调局
[06:02] So my guys took her name, number. 我的人记下了她的名字和电话
[06:04] She insisted on waiting. 她坚持要在这等
[06:07] So when I finally sat down with her, she showed me this. 我有空坐下来听她说时 她给我看了这个
[06:12] She said her son wrote all that. 她说这都是她儿子写的
[06:17] 打碎 粉碎
[06:22] She claims he’s the bone crusher. 她说她儿子就是碎骨者
[07:06] Assistance is Futile 徒劳帮助
[07:11] To go against conscience 违背良心行事
[07:12] is neither right nor safe. 既不正确也不安全
[07:15] Here I stand. I can do no other. 这是我的立场 我别无选择
[07:19] Martin Luther. 马丁·路德
[07:20] I’d love to get a piece of that, huh? 我也想搞个那样的
[07:23] – Hey, quiet in there! – It’s ok. -安静点 -没事的
[07:27] It’s not my first time in a prison. 我不是第一次来监狱
[07:29] I can handle it. 我能应付
[07:31] Sorry. I don’t want them looking at you. 抱歉 我不想让他们看你
[07:34] I know. I don’t either. 我知道 我也不想
[07:36] But if that’s the price I have to pay to see you, 不过如果这是我能见到你的代价
[07:40] I’m ok with that. 我无所谓
[07:42] So, listen, um, there are some other things 听着 我们还有些
[07:44] we should talk about. 别的事要谈
[07:46] We got your full panel tox screen results. 我们拿到了全面毒理检测结果
[07:49] Um, they were negative for scopolamine. 没有发现东莨菪碱
[07:54] How are we gonna prove that scratch is behind all this? 那怎么证明刮擦先生是幕后主使呢
[07:56] We’ll find another way. 我们会找到其他办法的
[07:59] Look, it was too late by the time 我们进行血检时
[08:00] we took that blood test. 已经太迟了
[08:02] You must have metabolized everything. 药物肯定已经都新陈代谢没了
[08:04] He’s gonna get away with it. 他会逍遥法外的
[08:05] Spence. 斯宾塞
[08:07] He’s gonna get away with it. 他会逍遥法外的
[08:08] We’re not gonna let him. 我们不会让他得逞的
[08:12] We’re gonna get you out of here. 我们会把你弄出去
[08:14] I promise. 我保证
[08:17] And we are gonna get that psychopath 我们会抓到那个变态
[08:20] and we are gonna clear your name. 我们会洗清你的罪名
[08:23] Just, please, keep your head down, 只是 拜托 小心点
[08:25] and focus on that. 注意保持低调
[08:28] Ok? 好吗
[08:30] Ok. 好
[08:31] You’ll have to forgive me, Ms. White. 请原谅我 怀特夫人
[08:34] I mean no disrespect. 我没有不尊重的意思
[08:36] But we have very limited resources. 但我们人手有限
[08:38] Look, I know you must get a lot of crazies, 听着 我知道你们肯定遇到过很多神经病
[08:41] but I swear to God, I’m not one of them. 但我向上帝发誓 我不是
[08:44] You saw what he wrote, about the girls he sees 你看到他写了什么 关于他在
[08:47] on the subway and on the train. 地铁还有火车上看到的女孩
[08:48] How he followed them, what he wants to do to them. 他怎么跟踪她们 他想对她们做什么
[08:51] And there’s more. 还有更多
[08:53] I couldn’t bring it all. 我没法都带来
[08:55] Plus you should see how it is. 而且你们该来看看是什么样
[08:59] Please, come look for yourself. 拜托 自己过去看看
[09:02] Please. 拜托
[09:09] You said you lived in Kingsbridge? 你说你住在金斯布里奇
[09:11] That’s not too far from where I grew up. 那离我长大的地方不远
[09:13] I could come check it out. 我可以去看看
[09:17] I’ll go with. 我和你去
[09:19] He lived down here, 他住过这
[09:21] but I finally had to kick him out. 但最终我把他赶走了
[09:22] Why? 为什么
[09:23] Because he came home one night 因为他有一天晚上回家
[09:25] with blood on him, but he wasn’t hurt. 身上有血 但他并没受伤
[09:27] And he wouldn’t tell me how it got there. 而他不肯告诉我血哪来的
[09:29] How long ago was that? 多久前的事
[09:31] About 6 weeks. 大约六周前
[09:32] When he didn’t come back, I decided I’d clean out 他不回来了 我决定把他的部分东西
[09:35] some of his stuff, you know? 清出去 你懂的
[09:36] And, uh, that’s when I found… 就在那时我发现了
[09:47] Have you moved or touched any of this stuff? 你移动或是碰过这些东西吗
[09:49] No. I left it exactly as it is. 没有 原封未动
[09:55] I’ll call Prentiss. 我打给潘提斯
[10:01] What’s that? 这是什么
[10:02] It’s a present from Henry. 亨利给你的礼物
[10:08] So that is you, 这是你
[10:10] and that is him. 这是他
[10:12] It’s from that day we went to the park. 画的是我们去公园的那天
[10:14] Tell him it’s beautiful. Tell him I love it. 告诉他很漂亮 告诉他我很喜欢
[10:19] Visiting hours are over. 探视时间结束了
[10:22] Inmates, line up. 犯人们 列队
[10:25] Hey. You stay strong. 坚强点
[10:28] Let’s go. 走吧
[11:00] Her legs were perfect, like a dancer’s. 她的腿很完美 像舞蹈演员
[11:04] Sinew and tight muscle. 紧致的肌肉和筋腱
[11:06] I’d love to hear her bones snap 我很想听听她骨头
[11:08] as they rip through her flesh. 在肉体中断裂的声音
[11:10] But this is more than just sadism. 这不仅是为了施虐
[11:12] This bone-breaking is some kind of 把骨头折断的行为是某种
[11:14] psychopathic compulsion. 精神强迫症
[11:16] Can you imagine if it was your kid living down here? 你能想象如果是你孩子住在这下面吗
[11:27] Sometimes he disappears for days at a time. 有时他会消失好几天
[11:30] I don’t know where he goes. 我不知道他去了哪里
[11:33] This is all my fault. I’m so sorry. 这都是我的错 很抱歉
[11:35] Oh, no, this isn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[11:36] Yes, I should have gone to the police sooner. 是我的错 我本该早点报警的
[11:39] You can’t blame yourself, for any of this. 你不能责备自己 这些都不怪你
[11:43] You did the right thing by coming to us when you did. 你来找我们就是做对了
[11:46] Listen, I know this is difficult. Ok? 听着 我理解你的难处
[11:51] We need you to focus right now, ok, 我们需要你集中精力 好吗
[11:53] because we all want the same thing here. 因为我们的目标都是一样的
[11:56] To find Danny. 找到丹尼
[11:57] Ok. 好的
[11:58] And so let’s just start at the beginning. 我们从头开始
[11:59] Why don’t you tell us, what was Danny like growing up? 跟我们讲讲丹尼小时候是什么样的
[12:04] He was a sweet kid. 他是个好孩子
[12:06] Normal, you know? 很正常
[12:10] Until his dad left. 直到他父亲离开了
[12:13] Can you tell us about that? 能跟我们讲讲吗
[12:16] He ran off with our next-door neighbor. 他跟我们隔壁邻居私奔了
[12:18] He’s not seen him since. 在那之后就没见过他了
[12:21] And how old was Danny when his dad left? 他父亲离开的时候丹尼几岁
[12:25] 11. 11岁
[12:27] He’s never been the same. 那之后他就变了
[12:29] How so? 怎么讲
[12:31] He’s just so angry. 他总是很暴躁
[12:33] Always getting in trouble at school. 总是在学校闯祸
[12:36] When was the first time 你是什么时候
[12:37] you knew something was wrong with him? 知道他有点不对劲的
[12:40] I mean, really knew. 我是说 真的知道
[12:45] I guess about 10 years ago when he was 13. 大概是十年前他13岁的时候
[12:48] Why are we talking about this? 我们为什么要谈这个
[12:50] Like, how is this gonna help find Danny? 这能帮忙找到丹尼吗
[12:52] Mrs. White, we’re not– we’re not regular policemen. 怀特女士 我们不是普通的警察
[12:55] We don’t just look at fingerprints and evidence. 我们不仅仅是观察指纹和线索
[12:58] We look at behavior. 我们观察行为
[13:00] So even the smallest detail of something 所以再小的细节
[13:02] might be a really big help. 都有可能帮上大忙
[13:05] I wanted to paint our old apartment after– 我当时想在他父亲走后
[13:08] after his father left. 重新粉刷我们的旧公寓
[13:10] We couldn’t afford to move. 我们没钱搬家
[13:12] And I was painting Danny’s room… 我当时在粉刷丹尼的房间
[13:36] I fell off the ladder and broke my arm. 我从梯子上摔了下来 摔断了胳膊
[13:49] Danny was there, but I didn’t see him come in. 丹尼当时在 但我没看到他进来
[13:53] Then when I asked him to help me, 然后我让他来帮我
[13:55] he just stood there, laughing. 他就只是站在那里 大笑着
[14:08] Is it possible that Danny 有没有可能
[14:10] may have pushed you off that ladder? 是丹尼把你从梯子上推下来的
[14:21] By any chance, do you remember 你还记不记得
[14:23] the address of that building? 那栋楼的地址吗
[14:25] What do you want, newbie? 你想要什么 菜鸟
[14:28] Still with that? Come on. 还叫这个 太逊了
[14:30] You need some new material. 你得想些新点子了
[14:31] Ok, whatever you say… 随便你怎么说
[14:33] El Niño. 厄尔尼诺[小男孩]
[14:35] Hunky newster. 匈牙利帅哥
[14:36] New kid on the– no, that one’s too much on the nose. 新来的…这个有点过了
[14:40] All right, whatever. 好了 言归正传
[14:41] I need you to check out an address for me. 我需要你帮我查个地址
[14:43] Sure. Shoot. 好的 说吧
[14:45] 11637 Woodycrest Avenue. 木峰大道11637号
[14:48] It’s an apartment building in the Bronx. 是布朗克斯区的一个公寓楼
[14:50] Any criminal activity that might relate to Danny White. 有和丹尼·怀特有关的犯罪活动吗
[14:52] Hold yourself. Searching now. 先别急 在查
[14:54] Just your garden variety vandalism, drug possession. 就是花式破坏公物 持有毒品之类的
[14:57] It’s all pretty standard for a condemned building. 在这种被废的楼里面挺常见的
[15:01] Wait, it’s condemned? 等等 这个楼被废了吗
[15:02] Mm-hmm. Has been for months. 是啊 已经几个月了
[15:04] It’s scheduled to be demolished, 已经计划拆除了
[15:05] 公告 拆除待批
[15:06] But, uh, something’s holding it up. Permit issue. 但是等等 被拖延了 许可问题
[15:08] Thanks, Garcia. You truly, you are the best. 谢谢 加西亚 你真的是最好的
[15:13] Really? 真的吗
[15:14] Available. 有空的里面最好的
[15:19] Newbie. 菜鸟
[15:24] So, the apartment building Danny White used to live in 丹尼·怀特之前住的那个公寓楼
[15:27] is abandoned. 被废弃了
[15:28] Do you have a hunch about something? 你有什么预感吗
[15:30] Danny grew up in the neighborhood 丹尼在那片地区长大
[15:31] and up until recently lived here with his mom. 直到前段时间和他妈妈搬到这边
[15:33] So I’m thinking he wants to be at someplace familiar. 我觉得他会想回到他熟悉的地方
[15:36] And we did profile he’d need a space to do his thing. 侧写也说了他需要有场地来行凶
[15:39] An abandoned building would do the trick. 废弃大楼就可以
[15:41] All right, you two go ahead. Keep me posted. 好 你俩继续查 有消息告诉我
[15:55] She said it was 6C. 她说是6C
[16:04] You hear that? 你听到了吗
[16:05] Yeah. 是的
[16:06] Got some bolt cutters in the car. 去车里拿个螺栓剪
[16:18] It’s ok. It’s ok. Is there anyone else here? 没事的 没事的 这里还有别人吗
[16:22] Everything’s gonna be ok. 一切都会没事的
[16:38] So that is you, and that is him. 这是你 这是他
[16:43] It’s from that day we went to the park. 画的是我们去公园的那天
[16:55] Hey, you. 说你呢
[16:58] What’s up, my man? 老兄 怎么样
[17:00] How you doin’? All right? 你怎么样 还好吗
[17:01] Don’t play that. 别玩这个
[17:03] Hey, where you goin’? 你要干什么
[17:05] They’re gonna kill him. 他们会杀了他
[17:06] Sit down. Sit down! 坐下 坐下
[17:09] No, they won’t. 他们不会的
[17:11] Teach him a lesson, maybe, but they won’t kill him. 就是教训下他 不会杀了他
[17:13] Be too easy. 太容易了
[17:14] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[17:15] ’cause I know how they think. 我知道他们怎么思考的
[17:17] They’re testing him. 他们在试验他
[17:18] Want to see if he’s going to float or drown. 想看看他是会漂起来还是溺死
[17:20] The rules in here are different. 这里面的规矩不一样
[17:22] You don’t have a badge or a gun. 你没有警徽或者枪
[17:25] Stop fighting it, man. 别抵抗了 老兄
[17:39] Ok, we got an I.D. on the victim. 受害人身份查明了
[17:41] Name’s Serena Adams, 25-year-old grad student at NYU. 瑟瑞娜·亚当斯 纽约大学的一名25岁的研究生
[17:45] Exactly his type. 完全是他的类型
[17:46] How long has she been missing? 她失踪多久了
[17:47] Since yesterday. 昨天失踪的
[17:48] He’s moving fast. 他行动加速了
[17:50] Looks like he was living here 他妈妈赶他出门后
[17:51] after his mom kicked him out. 他好像就住在这里
[17:52] He’s even got food and water back there. 他在那里还放了食物和水
[17:54] This guy is somewhere in the city and we’re gonna find him. 他就在市里 我们必须得找到他
[17:58] Daniel Allen White was a demolition contractor. 丹尼·艾伦·怀特是一个拆迁承包商
[18:01] Which was obviously his way of sublimating his desires. 这明显是他洗白自己欲望的方式
[18:04] But it also means that he is highly familiar 但这也意味着他非常熟悉
[18:07] with condemned and abandoned buildings. 各种废弃楼和烂尾楼
[18:08] Uh, we can double up on patrols in those areas. 我们可以安排那些区域的巡逻车数量翻倍
[18:11] Especially your unmarked units. 特别是你们没有标志的车辆
[18:12] We want to catch this guy, not just deter him. 我们想要抓住这个人 而不仅仅只是制止他
[18:15] This geographic profile covers the entire city. 这个地理侧写包含了整个市
[18:17] He’s used all 5 boroughs to either abduct or dump his victims. 他已经在所有五个区都绑架或丢弃过被害人
[18:21] He grew up in this apartment 他在这间公寓长大
[18:22] and it took a concerted effort 煞费苦心
[18:23] for him to come back here and use it like this. 才回到这里让它派上用场
[18:25] So, location is important to him. 所以 位置对他来说很重要
[18:28] If he sticks to his pattern, she’ll be in her 20s. 如果他继续他的模式 那下个受害者应该是二十几岁
[18:30] He blends in, he appears nonthreatening, and he’s attractive, 他融入她的生活 表现得无公害且有吸引力
[18:34] all traits that immediately lower most people’s defenses. 所有特点都会立刻降低人们的防范
[18:37] Because of his job, he’s also physically strong. 因为他的工作 他的身体也很强壮
[18:40] So not only does he have the tools to manipulate his victims, 所以他不仅有操控被害人的工具
[18:43] he has the strength to overpower them as well. 也有制服她们的体力
[18:45] We also think he uses MDMA as part of his ruse. 我们还认为他会使用摇头丸
[18:49] As you know, MDMA is a popular drug, 如你们所知 摇头丸很流行
[18:51] lowers inhibitions, makes for easier targets. 监管较松 所以更容易获取
[18:54] Daniel Allen White will strike again, 丹尼尔·艾伦·怀特还会再次出手
[18:56] probably sooner rather than later. 而且很可能会尽快
[18:58] We need to find him before he does. 我们得在他出手之前找到他
[18:59] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[19:03] How’s it going with the case? 案子怎么样了
[19:04] Everything ok with the girl they found? 他们找到的那女孩还好吗
[19:06] Yeah, I don’t know. She’s still in surgery. 我不知道 她还在手术
[19:08] Oh, how’s boy wonder? 小天才怎么样
[19:11] He’s good. 他很好
[19:13] What? No, he must be terrible. 什么 不 他肯定很不好
[19:16] What do you mean? Tell me everything. 你是什么意思 所有情况都告诉我
[19:17] No, don’t tell me everything. I don’t want to know. 不 不要告诉我 我不想知道
[19:18] No, of course I want to know. 不 我当然想知道
[19:19] Tell me everything. Tell me everything. 所有的事都告诉我 所有的事都告诉我
[19:21] He can’t stay in there. 他不能待在里面
[19:25] We gotta get him out. 我们得救他出来
[19:27] Yeah. We will. We will. 对 我们会的 会的
[19:30] Come here. We’ll get him out. 过来 我们会救他出来的
[19:40] His face is all over the news. 新闻里都是他的照片
[19:41] Every cop in town is looking for him. 城里所有警察都在找他
[19:42] How has no one seen this guy? 怎么会没有一个人见到他
[19:44] We just gotta keep the pressure on 我们得继续施加压力
[19:45] and hopefully he’ll make a mistake. 希望他会因此犯错
[19:47] Serena Adams is still recovering from surgery, 瑟瑞娜·亚当斯还在术后恢复中
[19:50] but she had MDMA in her system 但她体内有摇头丸
[19:52] and was last seen at a night club with friends. 而且最后被看到是跟朋友在夜店里
[19:55] We should talk to them. 我们得跟他们谈谈
[19:55] And we should also talk to Miranda White again. 我们也得跟米兰达·怀特再谈谈
[19:57] She’s our best lead right now. 现在她是我们最好的线索
[19:59] Yeah. 是的
[20:07] Ms. White, thanks for coming back in. 怀特小姐 谢谢你过来
[20:09] You don’t have to be so formal. You can call me Miranda. 不必这么正式 你可以叫我米兰达
[20:12] Ok, Miranda. Are you ready? 好的 米兰达 你准备好了吗
[20:14] – Yeah. – Ok. -好了 -好的
[20:15] I saw on the news that you found another girl 我看到新闻说你们在我们的旧房子里
[20:18] in our old building? 发现了另一个女孩
[20:19] Yeah. 是的
[20:20] Is she gonna be ok? 她会好吗
[20:22] She’s, uh, she’s with her family. 她 她跟家人在一起
[20:24] She’s going to be fine. 她会好起来的
[20:25] But she’s just gonna need a little time. 但她还需要一点时间
[20:32] It’s right in here. Have a seat. 就在里面 请坐
[20:39] So when did you and your ex start having problems? 你和你前夫什么时候开始有问题的
[20:43] When didn’t we? 我们什么时候没有问题了
[20:44] He was a drinker, among other things. 他酗酒 还有别的毛病
[20:46] I should have left that marriage sooner. 我应该早一点放弃那段婚姻的
[20:49] Can you tell me more about that? 你能再多说一点吗
[21:05] But what about Danny? 但是丹尼呢
[21:07] Was he a drinker? 他酗酒吗
[21:09] No. 不
[21:10] Maybe he did drugs? 那他嗑药吗
[21:13] No. 不
[21:15] No. 没有
[21:16] Why would you even think that? 你为什么会这么想
[21:18] Drug use is something we always have to consider. 嗑药是我们一贯要考虑的因素
[21:27] Not Danny. 丹尼不会
[21:30] Are you ok? You want to maybe take a break? 你还好吗 需要休息一下吗
[21:32] No. 不用
[21:37] I’m gonna get us some coffee, all right? 我去给我们拿点咖啡 好吗
[21:45] Ok, here you go. 好了 给
[21:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:55] So we’re looking for a location 所以我们要找一个
[21:57] where an imprint could have been made. 可能让他留下了强烈印象的地方
[21:58] Somewhere Danny maybe used to go with his friends. 可能是丹尼经常跟朋友去的地方
[22:03] Danny never had friends. 丹尼从来没有朋友
[22:06] What about a girlfriend? 那女朋友呢
[22:07] God knows, never. 天知道 从来没有
[22:08] Never had a girlfriend. 从来没有女朋友
[22:10] He could never talk to girls. 他没法跟女孩说话
[22:13] Cute as he was, he was just so…awkward. 虽然他很可爱 但是非常…笨嘴拙舌
[22:18] And sometimes inappropriate, you know? 而且有时候会说不该说的话
[22:21] Like he had no filter. 他口无遮拦
[22:28] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[22:30] How do you go from being awkward with no friends 你怎么能从笨嘴拙舌没有朋友
[22:32] to socially skilled and manipulative? 变成善于社交和操纵别人
[22:34] I don’t know. The guy’s got no online presence or social media. 我不知道 这人从不在线 无社交账户
[22:37] Maybe it’s just some kind of self-help thing 也许是因为找到了自助的方法
[22:39] and the guy got some confidence. 然后他就有信心了
[22:40] I don’t know. He’s 23 and up until a few weeks ago 我不知道 他23岁了 直到几周前
[22:43] living with his mom. 他还在跟他妈妈住
[22:44] What if we were wrong 会不会是我们搞错了
[22:45] and charm’s not part of his game? 他没有用到男性魅力
[22:48] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[22:49] All those victims were smart, attractive, 所有被害人都很聪明 富有魅力
[22:51] and out in populated areas. 又是出现在人很多地方
[22:53] I agree. He found a way to get close, 我同意 他能找到办法接近
[22:56] and it has to have something to do with the drugs. 这种办法肯定和毒品有关
[22:59] Hopefully the media coverage will make it impossible 但愿媒体报道能起作用
[23:01] for him to charm anyone without them recognizing him first. 她们在被他迷倒之前先能认出他
[23:09] What can I get you? 要点什么
[23:11] A shot of jack and a beer. 啤酒配威士忌
[23:12] What kind? We got like 20. 哪种 我们大概有二十种
[23:14] Whatever’s on draft. 哪个方便来哪个
[23:30] 15. 15块
[23:32] Keep it. 不用找了
[23:33] Thank you. 谢了
[23:36] You’re never gonna make that shot. 你打不中的
[23:40] You’re really not cool. 真扫兴
[23:41] No, you’re not. 对啊
[23:42] Trust me… 相信我
[23:57] Sweet. 厉害
[24:04] All right, I’m ready. 好吧 我准备好了
[24:06] Unromantic here. 真不浪漫
[24:12] …Searching for 23-year-old Bronx native 搜捕布朗克斯本地居民 二十三岁的
[24:15] Daniel allen white. 丹尼·艾伦·怀特
[24:16] White is currently wanted 怀特因涉嫌最近的
[24:18] for the recent “Bone Crusher” killings. “碎骨者”杀戮而被警方通缉
[24:21] 3 local women have been murdered in the last 6 weeks. 最近六周本地已有三位女性被害
[24:25] Try it. 试试
[25:55] We have to get a selfie. 我们得来张自拍
[25:56] Cool, perfect. 棒 完美
[26:07] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[26:17] Clear the run, first tier. 让出通道 一层
[26:20] You go. 走
[26:21] Open it up! 开
[26:24] On the line! 站到线上
[26:52] What did they do to him? 他们对他做了什么
[26:53] He’s in the infirmary. 他进了医务室
[26:54] Got a couple of broken ribs. 断了几根肋骨
[26:56] They could have punctured his lungs. They didn’t. 他们本可以打穿他的肺 但没有
[26:58] I told you, it’s a test. 我说过 那是测试
[27:00] Are they gonna leave him alone now? 他们就放过他了吗
[27:02] I didn’t say that. 我可没那么说
[27:04] You know, Calvin, you’re right. 卡尔文 你说得对
[27:05] I don’t know prison. 我不了解监狱
[27:07] But I do know how to stop a psychopath. 但我清楚如何制止精神变态
[27:11] That was out there. 那是外边
[27:12] In here, we’re all psychopaths. 这里边 我们都是精神变态
[27:15] We have to be, ’cause it’s predator or prey. 不得不这样 因为不出击只能被擒
[27:17] Which one are you? 你选哪个
[27:35] What do you want, inmate? 有什么事 犯人
[27:37] Out of water. I was just hoping to get a little more water. 水喝完了 我只是想再倒点水
[27:40] There’s no water. Just go sit down. 没水 回去坐着
[27:52] 26-year-old Lisa Jackson 二十六岁的丽莎·杰克逊
[27:54] was abducted last night in Brooklyn. 昨晚在布鲁克林被绑走
[27:56] Apparently she was walking home from a bar with a friend 她和朋友离开酒吧 打算步行回家
[27:58] when a man in an SUV pulled up, 有辆SUV停在一边
[28:00] attacked them both with a hammer. 驾车男子用锤头攻击了她们
[28:01] Friend wakes up, Lisa’s gone. 那位朋友醒来时 丽莎已不见踪影
[28:03] He only took one of them. 他只带走了一个
[28:05] He only needs one. 也只需要一个
[28:06] Plus, two is a lot of work. 再说 抓两个人费很多功夫
[28:07] Was the friend able to give a description of the attacker? 那位朋友能描述袭击者的外貌吗
[28:10] Yeah. Matches White. 能 和怀特吻合
[28:12] She said she saw him having drinks at the bar earlier. 她说早些时候在酒吧也看到了他
[28:14] He’s out drinking. He’s either arrogant 他出外饮酒 要么是自负
[28:16] or he’s just not paying attention to the news. 要么是没有关注新闻
[28:18] Or he can’t resist the urge to hunt. 也可能是耐不住 想要捕猎
[28:21] Well, what type of SUV did she say it was? 她说是哪种SUV来着
[28:23] Dark blue, maybe black. 深蓝或者黑色
[28:25] Said it happened pretty fast. 事发突然
[28:26] She got hit in the head pretty good. 脑袋上挨了重重一击
[28:27] I’ll have our field office assist in canvassing the area. 我会安排外勤办公室协助对该区域进行拉网式搜索
[28:29] Copy that. 收到
[28:31] This guy, he knows we’re onto him. 这家伙知道我们想抓他
[28:34] He’s not gonna wait long before he starts breaking bones. 等不了多久就又会开始碎骨
[28:39] Go sit down. 回去坐下
[28:47] What was that? 怎么回事
[28:48] I was thirsty. 我渴了
[28:51] I helped you because I like you. 我帮你是因为我喜欢你
[28:53] You’re interesting to me. 我觉得你很有意思
[28:54] But you keep this up, keep thinking the normal rules 但如果你一直这样 认为一般规则
[28:57] apply in here, then I cannot help you. 在这儿行得通 我也帮不了你
[29:01] And that would be a shame, because I think 那就太可惜了 毕竟我相信
[29:02] you’re the only innocent man in here. 你是这里唯一清白的人
[29:06] Good luck, brother. 祝你好运 兄弟
[29:07] You’re gonna need it. 你会需要运气的
[29:21] What have you got, Garcia? 有什么发现 加西亚
[29:22] Actually, it’s me and JJ. 其实小洁也在
[29:25] So I was thinking, 我就想着
[29:26] this guy’s M.O. is pretty sophisticated 这家伙的作案手法十分精细
[29:28] for a killer who’s just started out. 不像是刚开始作案的新手
[29:31] Maybe our first victim isn’t his first victim. 或许我们已知的首位被害人并不是第一个
[29:34] So I had Garcia compile a list 所以我让加西亚列出表
[29:36] of all the females with bone break injuries 过去三年纽约城里
[29:39] in New York City in the last 3 years. 身上有碎骨伤的女性
[29:41] We ruled out women over 30, girls under 18, 排除三十岁以上 十八岁以下的人群
[29:43] came up with… 112 names. 现在手上有112个人
[29:46] Did any of them have drugs in their system, 有谁体内有毒品吗
[29:48] specifically MDMA? 尤其是摇头丸
[29:50] So good, new guy, who doesn’t feel new 太棒了 新人 但感觉并不生分
[29:53] because your deep baritone voice comforts me. 因为那深沉的男中音甚慰我心
[29:55] The answer is yes. 答案是有
[29:57] But not all of them were drug tested, 但不是所有人都做过毒检
[29:58] so we only have two that we know for sure had MDMA on board. 所以只有两位是确定体内有摇头丸的
[30:02] Who are they? 是谁
[30:02] Well, there is one in particular that caught my eye. 有一个人特别引起我的注意
[30:06] Nancy Santiago. 南希·圣地亚哥
[30:07] She’s 22, she’s from Long Island, 22岁 长岛人
[30:09] and she died after she fell off a rooftop 一年前左右 她在一场狂欢中
[30:12] during a rave almost a year ago. 从屋顶摔落致死
[30:14] There any foul play? 有什么犯罪迹象吗
[30:15] Inconclusive. There was a thunderstorm that night, 不确定 那晚下了大雷雨
[30:17] so the crime scene was compromised. 犯罪现场被破坏了
[30:19] The police report says two guys saw 警方报告上说有两个人看见了事情经过
[30:21] what they thought was a male/female couple 他们当时以为是一对情侣
[30:24] having sex in the alley behind the rave. 在狂欢晚会后面的小巷子里亲热
[30:27] When those two guys spotted them, 这两个人看见他们后
[30:29] he took off, left the female behind. 男的就离开了 抛下女的一个人
[30:31] When they got closer, they saw the girl was actually dead. 当他们走近时 发现这个姑娘已经死了
[30:37] The coroner said she had several broken bones from the fall, 验尸官说她身上有多处摔落导致的骨折
[30:39] most notably a compound fracture, super serious, to her femur. 大多数是开放性骨折 尤其股骨非常严重
[30:47] Well, if there was sexual assault, 如果她遭受了性侵
[30:48] do we really think that was our guy? 这个人应该不会是我们的嫌犯
[30:51] I want to know more. 我需要进一步了解情况
[30:51] Send us everything you have on Nancy Santiago. 把南希·圣地亚哥的所有资料发给我们
[30:54] Done. 没问题
[31:01] We got a problem. I can’t find Miranda White. 我们遇到麻烦了 我找不到米兰达·怀特了
[31:03] She’s not in the building. 她不在这里了
[31:05] Did you call her? 给她打电话了吗
[31:05] Yeah. I left her two messages 打了 我给她留了两条消息
[31:07] and she’s not returning texts. 她也没有回
[31:08] Maybe she needed some fresh air 也许她想透透气
[31:09] or she got hungry or something. 或者她饿了什么的
[31:10] No. I gave her a sandwich. She said she’d stay put. 不会 我给了她有个三明治 她不要
[31:15] Shoot. 说
[31:15] Garcia, we need you to track a cell phone. 加西亚 我们需要你追踪一部手机
[31:30] I’m surprised you came home. 我没想到你回家了
[31:33] You get my texts? 收到我的短信了吗
[31:41] Something I said? Are you ignoring me? 是我说错什么话了吗 你不想理我了吗
[31:45] It’s just, why is he like this? 我只是想不通 为什么他会这样
[31:48] What did I do wrong? 我做错了什么
[31:49] No. Listen, Danny and people like Danny 不是这样 听我说 丹尼和像他这样的人
[31:54] have an affliction, ok? 他们承受着精神的折磨
[31:55] It’s like a sickness. 他们生病了
[31:57] They either choose to fight it or they embrace it, 他们有的选择与之抗争 有的选择接受它
[31:59] and it’s no one’s fault. 这不是任何人的错
[32:07] Miranda, another girl went missing. 米兰达 又有一个女孩失踪了
[32:09] Now, we still have time to find her, 我们现在还有时间找到她
[32:11] but we need your help. 但需要你的帮助
[32:12] And you can help save her just like the other girl. 你能像救那个女孩一样帮助我们救她
[32:14] What can I do? I don’t know anything. 我能做什么 我什么都不知道
[32:16] You know more than you think. 你比你认为的知道更多
[32:22] Do you recognize this girl? 你认得出这个女孩吗
[32:24] Her name is Nancy Santiago. 她叫南希·圣地亚哥
[32:26] Now, a year ago, she fell off a rooftop 一年前 她在一场狂欢晚会上
[32:28] at a rave and she died. 从屋顶摔落致死
[32:29] How am I supposed to remember something that happened a year ago? 我怎么记得清一年前发生的事
[32:33] There was a big thunderstorm that night. 那晚下了大雷雨
[32:39] That ring a bell? 有印象吗
[32:44] Remember how I told you I kicked Danny out 你还记得我跟你说过我把丹尼踢出家门
[32:47] because he came home with blood on him 因为他回家时身上有血迹
[32:49] but he wasn’t hurt? 但他又没有受伤吗
[32:50] Yeah. 记得
[32:51] That wasn’t the only time that happened. 这样的情况不是只有一次
[32:54] It happened last year, too, 去年也发生过
[32:55] and it was raining hard that night, and… 那晚下了很大的雨…
[33:02] Miranda, when I asked you about Danny and the drugs, 米兰达 我问你关于丹尼和毒品的事时
[33:05] it was like you wanted to say something but you couldn’t. 你好像欲言又止
[33:07] Now, I gotta be honest with you. 现在我就坦白告诉你
[33:09] The one thing that connects all of these victims 能把这些受害者联系在一起的一个东西
[33:11] is the drugs, the MDMA. 就是这个毒品 摇头丸
[33:15] Ecstasy. 一种迷幻药
[33:17] Something in my gut is telling me 我的直觉告诉我
[33:19] that the answer to where danny is has something to do with that. 丹尼在哪儿也和这个有关
[33:28] I just was trying to help him. 我只是想帮他
[33:31] Help him what? 帮他什么
[33:34] Talk. Feel. God forbid, smile, maybe. 让他能说话 感受 老天啊 还有微笑
[33:40] I read these articles about ecstasy 我看了一些关于摇头丸的文章
[33:42] and how it could help people like Danny. 上面说它能帮助丹尼这样的人
[33:52] Did you give Danny the drugs? 你给丹尼这种毒品了吗
[33:56] At first, just a little. 起初 只给了一点点
[33:59] I mean, he was 21, 那时他21岁了
[34:01] and I could at least test it 我至少可以试一试
[34:02] and make sure that it was pure and more safe, you know? 确保能更纯 更安全一点
[34:06] And it worked. 药起了作用
[34:08] He was so happy. 他很开心
[34:10] We talked. We talked 我们聊了很久
[34:13] and we sat out here and we talked for hours. 我们坐在一起 聊了很久
[34:22] Then after a while, it stopped working. 没过多久 就不起作用了
[34:38] So that’s how he went from socially awkward 这就是他从社交困难
[34:40] to socially skilled– the drugs. 转变成了社交能手的原因 毒品
[34:42] That makes sense. His inhibitions would be lowered 这可以说得通 他对自己的控制就放松了
[34:44] and he’d be emboldened. 他变得更大胆
[34:45] But repeated use could mean addiction 但是不停地服用意味着他上瘾了
[34:48] and a higher tolerance, 对毒品的耐受力更高
[34:49] so he would need increasingly larger doses. 所以他需要更大剂量
[34:52] His mother was trying to help him, 他母亲想帮助他
[34:54] but she may have unlocked the psychopath in him instead. 但也许是她让他释放出了心中精神变态的一面
[34:57] MDMA is supposed to enhance sexuality. 摇头丸应该能增强性欲
[35:00] If Nancy Santiago was his first victim 如果南希·圣地亚哥是他的第一位受害者
[35:02] and he was high when he killed her, 他杀她的时候磕了药
[35:04] that must have made quite an impression. 那一定给他留下了很深刻的印象
[35:05] And since it’s never as good as the first time, 从此他再也找不到第一次那么美好的感觉
[35:08] he’s probably been chasing that dragon ever since. 他可能之后一直在追求这个感觉
[35:10] He probably needs to be under the influence himself 他可能需要在药效下作案
[35:12] to complete the experience. 来完整他的体验
[35:14] Yeah, but if that was him in the alley 对 但如果那晚和
[35:16] with Nancy Santiago’s body, 南希·圣地亚哥的尸体在一起的是他
[35:18] then why no sexual assault with his most recent victims? 那为什么最近作案都没有性侵迹象
[35:20] Because MDMA can cause impotence. 因为摇头丸可能导致阳痿
[35:22] Yeah. Maybe he can’t sexually get off 没错 也许他不能产生生理反应
[35:25] and that only adds to his rage. 而这让他更加愤怒
[35:26] That’s why he’s been so violent. 所以他的行为才如此暴力
[35:28] Torture is an outlet for that. 折磨是他宣泄的方式
[35:30] Yeah, what have you got, Garcia? 有什么发现 加西亚
[35:32] I’ve got the 4-1-1 on that rave 我查到了南希·圣地亚哥
[35:33] that Nancy Santiago was at the night she died. 在遇害当晚参加的那场狂欢的信息
[35:36] I’ve sent it all to your tablets. 已经发到你们的平板上了
[35:37] you can follow along if you wish. 你们可以一起看一下
[35:39] It is a roving EDM party called Reclamation, 是一个叫”拓荒之夜”的电子舞曲派对
[35:42] And according to their website, 他们的网站显示
[35:43] their mission is to, quote, 用原话说 他们的任务是
[35:44] “Bring light and rhythm to places long forgotten.” “将光和韵律带到被遗忘之地”
[35:47] Which means? 什么意思
[35:48] Sir, that’s the millennial way of saying 长官 年轻人这样说的意思是
[35:50] “We have illegal parties in abandoned places.” “我们要在废弃场所举办非法派对”
[35:52] I’ve seen this somewhere. 我在哪见过这个
[35:59] Right there. 就在这儿
[36:01] Abandoned spaces. We should go check out where this rave was. 废弃场所 我们得查清这个狂欢派对的举办地点
[36:04] Yeah, considering this guy’s pattern of late, 没错 考虑到这家伙的作案模式
[36:05] that’s not a bad idea. 这主意不错
[36:06] Garcia, is that building still there? 加西亚 那栋楼还在吗
[36:10] Yeah. And it’s still unoccupied. 对 仍然是闲置状态
[36:12] Alvez, Walker, Dave, go. 埃尔维斯 沃克 戴夫 出发
[36:17] No! No! 不 不
[36:18] Shut up. 闭嘴
[36:20] No! 不
[36:20] Shut up! 闭嘴
[36:21] No! No! No! 不 不要
[36:28] You’re gonna break every bone in your body. 你要尝尝粉身碎骨的滋味
[36:30] No! No! 不 不
[36:49] Check it out–blood. 快看 是血
[36:51] I’ll call for backup. 我来呼叫后援
[36:56] No, please! 不 求你了
[36:57] I want to hear how much it hurts. 我想听到你痛苦的惨叫
[37:01] Please don’t. 求你别这么做
[37:07] Did you hear that, the way it cracked? 你听到了吗 骨头断裂的声音
[37:09] Let’s do another one. 再来一次吧
[37:11] Daniel Allen White, FBI, drop it! 丹尼尔·艾伦·怀特 联调局 放下武器
[37:15] No, no, no, back up. 不 不 退后
[37:17] We can’t do that. 我们不能那样做
[37:18] Just drop it and let her go. 放下武器 放开她
[37:20] Back up! 退后
[37:21] Daniel, just drop it! 丹尼尔 放下武器
[37:23] I’ll take you to see your mother. She’s waiting for you. 我带你去看你母亲 她正在等着你
[37:27] Liar. 骗人
[37:28] No. I’m telling the truth. 不 我说的是实话
[37:29] Her name’s Miranda. 她叫米兰达
[37:31] How do you think we found your old apartment? 不然你以为我们怎样找到的你的公寓
[37:34] Look, I’m not going to jail. 听着 我不要进监狱
[37:35] Danny, don’t. 丹尼 别这样
[37:36] I’ll die in there. 我会死在牢里的
[37:37] Don’t–don’t do it! 别这样做
[37:45] Tell my mom I’m sorry. 请转告我母亲 我很抱歉
[37:57] All right. 没事了
[39:14] What are you hammering? 你在这敲什么呢
[39:17] Just hanging up my newest acquisition. 把新买的战利品挂起来
[39:20] A “W”? 一个”W”
[39:22] Well, that’s not just any old “W”. 这可不是普通的字母
[39:26] That, my young friend, is a symbol of victory. 朋友 这是一个胜利的象征
[39:32] You’re not a baseball fan, are you? 你不怎么看棒球吧
[39:34] Mostly hockey, and I do enjoy a football game. 主要看冰球 还喜欢看橄榄球
[39:38] Well, at Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, 在箭牌球场 也就是芝加哥小熊队的主场
[39:40] they fly that flag after every win. 他们每次胜利后就会升起这面旗
[39:45] Wait, you’re not even from Chicago. 等等 你都不是芝加哥人
[39:49] No. 没错
[39:52] But I lost a good buddy in Vietnam who was. 但我在越南失去了一个战友 他是芝加哥人
[39:56] And, since they won the world series, 自从他们赢得了世界职业棒球赛
[39:59] I thought I’d commemorate it for him 我就想着替他纪念一下
[40:01] since he didn’t live long enough to see it himself. 因为他没能活着看到这一天
[40:04] That’s sweet. 真贴心
[40:09] What’s going on with you? 你怎么了
[40:13] Now that I’ve seen Spence locked up, it… 亲眼见到斯宾塞身陷狱中
[40:16] Wasn’t easy. I guess I’m just a little down. 挺不好受的 我大概是有点失落
[40:23] Do you know how long 你知道现在距离
[40:23] it’s been since the cubs last won the series? 小熊队上次赢得世职赛已经多久了吗
[40:27] That’s like 100 years, right? 大概有一百年了吧
[40:30] 108, to be exact. 准确说是108年
[40:33] Which means that generations lived and died 也就是说几代人一辈子都没有看过
[40:36] without ever seeing a championship. 小熊队赢得冠军
[40:39] Can you imagine what that does to your psyche? 你能想象这是怎样一种心灵创伤吗
[40:43] But that city and all those fans… 但整座城市 还有那些粉丝
[40:50] You know what kept them going? 你知道什么支撑着他们继续向前吗
[40:53] Hope. 希望
[40:56] Until finally, one night, 总会有一天晚上
[40:59] after over a century of despair, 在一个世纪的失望之后
[41:03] hope won. 希望会得到回报
[41:06] And that’s how we’re gonna keep going, 我们也要这样坚持下去
[41:08] until we get that kid the hell out of there. 直到我们把那孩子从监狱救出来
[41:14] Hope. 希望
[41:17] Keep it alive. 不要放弃希望
[41:20] ‘Cause I’m afraid right now, 恐怕我们现在
[41:22] that’s all we’ve got. 也唯有如此了
[41:27] “Hope is being able to see that there is light, “希望能让人冲破黑暗
[41:31] despite all of the darkness.” 看到光之所在”
[41:35] Desmond Tutu. 德斯蒙德·图图[南非大主教]
[41:42] What’s up, snitch? 你好啊 告密小人
[41:44] That your girlfriend come to see you? 来看你的那个是你女朋友吗
[41:46] She’s my friend. 她是我朋友
[41:49] You never got any? 你没交过女朋友
[41:51] What’s wrong with you, man?! 你什么毛病 伙计
[42:01] Help! 救命
[42:07] Snuff him! 闷死他
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme