时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mr. Scratch. Peter Lewis. | 刮擦先生 彼得·刘易斯 |
[00:04] | Peter Lewis isn’t just a distraction, | 彼得·刘易斯不仅让我们分心 |
[00:06] | he’s a terrorist. | 他是个恐怖分子 |
[00:07] | Scratch waged war against the BAU. | 刮擦先生对行为分析组宣战了 |
[00:09] | We need to assume that Mr. Scratch is targeting this entire team. | 我们得假定刮擦先生是在针对整个团队 |
[00:12] | His M.O to drug his victims and make them hallucinate. | 他的作案手法是给受害者下致幻药物 |
[00:17] | Reid was arrested in Mexico for illegal possession of drugs. | 里德因非法持有毒品在墨西哥被捕 |
[00:20] | He was severely drugged at the time | 他当时深受毒品控制 |
[00:22] | and doesn’t remember anything. | 什么都不记得了 |
[00:24] | This has got to be Scratch. | 一定是刮擦先生 |
[00:26] | He’s been punishing the team. | 他一直在惩罚整个团队 |
[00:27] | Now his target is Reid. | 现在目标是里德 |
[00:28] | Reid is in jail. | 里德进了监狱 |
[00:29] | And now he is being charged with murder. | 而现在他面临谋杀罪指控 |
[00:55] | I still can’t wrap my head around it. | 我还是想不通 |
[00:57] | I know. | 我也是 |
[01:00] | I, uh, I took a change of clothes to the precinct for him. | 我去分局给他送了换洗衣服 |
[01:03] | Did you see him? | 见到他了吗 |
[01:04] | Uh-uh. I left it with Emily. | 没有 我留给了艾米莉 |
[01:06] | She said he was finally getting a little sleep. | 她说他终于能睡一会了 |
[01:09] | Now part of me’s glad I didn’t see him locked up. | 现在我有点庆幸我没看到他被关起来 |
[01:10] | I don’t think I could take it. | 我觉得我受不了 |
[01:12] | Ohh, our sweet, sweet boy wonder. | 我们可爱的神奇男孩 |
[01:15] | He’s strong. He’s gonna be ok. | 他很坚强 他会没事的 |
[01:18] | We got a new swab for him and we’re running it now. | 我们重新给他取了样 正在分析 |
[01:20] | Well, what happened to the comprehensive tox panel | 他们在墨西哥做的那个 |
[01:22] | they ran in Mexico? | 全面毒理学分析怎么了 |
[01:24] | With the red tape between jurisdictions, | 有了管辖区之间的限制 |
[01:26] | who knows if or when we’ll get those results. | 谁知道我们何时或者能不能拿到那些结果 |
[01:29] | He should be here. We need him. | 他应该在这的 我们需要他 |
[01:31] | His mom needs him. | 他妈妈需要他 |
[01:31] | His mother. How’s his mother? | 他妈妈 她怎么样了 |
[01:32] | Well, she cried at first. | 最开始她哭了 |
[01:34] | Said it was all her fault he was even down there. | 说他南下墨西哥都是她的错 |
[01:36] | But later she kept asking when Spencer would be home. | 但之后她不停问斯宾塞什么时候回家 |
[01:40] | Well, maybe it’s a blessing she can forget. | 或许她会遗忘是一种福分吧 |
[01:43] | What’s our next step? | 我们下一步应该做什么 |
[01:44] | Well, getting the kid home on bail pending trial. | 取保候审 带他回家 |
[01:47] | Ok. That’s a good baby step. | 是很好的一小步 |
[01:49] | I can focus on that. | 我能专注在这件事上 |
[01:50] | And I’m ready, willing, and able to post that bail. | 我准备好 很乐意 也能够付保释金 |
[01:53] | No matter how high they set it. | 不管他们定得有多高 |
[01:54] | I love you so hard. | 我好爱你 |
[01:59] | Well, crime never sleeps. | 罪案永不停歇 |
[02:01] | We got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[02:06] | Prentiss won’t be joining us. | 潘提斯不会加入我们 |
[02:07] | She’s on Reid duty for the time being. | 她这段时间会处理里德的事 |
[02:10] | This one was referred to us by a fellow federal agency, | 这件案子是由另一个联邦机构转交的 |
[02:13] | the National Transportation Safety Board. | 国家运输安全局 |
[02:16] | So, last week, two separate incidents. | 上周有两起独立案件 |
[02:18] | Two separate vehicles hit two separate pedestrians, | 两辆汽车在同一段路上 |
[02:20] | crashed on the same stretch of road | 分别撞到两名行人 |
[02:22] | in Bradenton, Florida, just outside of Sarasota. | 就在佛罗里达州萨拉索塔附近的布拉登顿 |
[02:24] | And they’re sure they’re both accidents? | 他们确定两起都是事故吗 |
[02:26] | No, they don’t think so. | 不 他们觉得不是 |
[02:28] | Both vehicles were 2013 Meridians, | 两辆车辆都是2013年的默里迪恩 |
[02:30] | and both drivers said they lost control of the cars. | 两名司机都说他们控制不住车子 |
[02:33] | The first pedestrian is alive, | 第一名行人活下来了 |
[02:35] | but the second one died of his injuries. | 但第二名重伤不治 |
[02:37] | And it wasn’t a vehicle defect? | 不是车辆故障吗 |
[02:39] | That’s what the NTSB suspected, | 国家运安局也怀疑过 |
[02:41] | but they’ve done extensive tests | 但他们做了详尽检查 |
[02:43] | and they’ve ruled that out, | 排除了这种可能 |
[02:44] | along with hazardous road conditions. | 以及危险路况的可能 |
[02:46] | And they’re saying driver error is unlikely, | 而且他们说也不太可能是司机失误 |
[02:48] | though the drivers suffered head injuries in the crashes | 不过司机在车祸中头部重伤 |
[02:51] | and they can’t recall any of the details. | 他们也记不起任何细节 |
[02:53] | Same make and model vehicle, | 同样的品牌和车型 |
[02:54] | two drivers saying they lost control. | 两名司机都说没法控制 |
[02:56] | It sounds like they’re thinking hacker. | 听上去他们觉得是黑客 |
[02:58] | Could be. Most cars made after 2009, | 有可能 2009年后制造的车辆 |
[03:00] | regardless of make or model, | 无论什么品牌和型号 |
[03:02] | are vulnerable to hacking. | 都很容易被黑入 |
[03:03] | Is there any footage of the crashes? | 有车祸现场的录像吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[03:06] | Middle school security camera caught the moments of impact. | 中学的安保摄像头拍到了撞车的瞬间 |
[03:09] | Brace yourselves. It ain’t pretty. Here we go. | 准备好 场面惨烈 看吧 |
[03:19] | No swerving, no braking, | 没有转向 没有刹车 |
[03:21] | and an unsub turning cars into murder weapons. | 疑犯把车子变成了杀人凶器 |
[03:24] | That’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[03:25] | It could be a whole new frontier for serial killers. | 这可能会成为连环杀手的新手段 |
[03:28] | Well, Garcia, since your area of expertise is relevant on this one, | 加西亚 既然你的专长和本案密切相关 |
[03:31] | I want you to join us in the field. | 我想让你一起出外勤 |
[03:33] | Me? Going wheels up? | 我 上飞机吗 |
[03:35] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:36] | Great. Wheels up in 20. | 很好 20分钟后出发 |
[04:05] | You should be in the office. | 你应该待在办公室 |
[04:07] | I’m right where I need to be. You ok? | 我需要在这里 你还好吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah. I’m ok. | 我还好 |
[04:12] | How’s my mom doing? | 我妈妈怎么样 |
[04:14] | She’s doing well. JJ’s been by to visit | 她挺好的 自从你被捕 |
[04:16] | every day since your arrest. | 小洁每天都去看她 |
[04:18] | She explained everything to your mom. | 她跟你妈妈解释了一切 |
[04:20] | Cassie’s been great. That makes a big difference. | 凯西很棒 帮了很大忙 |
[04:24] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是傻瓜 |
[04:25] | Don’t, Spencer, don’t. | 别这样 斯宾塞 |
[04:27] | You were trying to help your mother. | 你是想要帮你母亲 |
[04:29] | I fell right into Scratch’s trap. | 我正中刮擦的圈套 |
[04:32] | He won’t win. | 他不会赢的 |
[04:33] | He already has. | 他已经赢了 |
[04:34] | Just the battle, not the war. | 赢得了一时赢不了一世 |
[04:36] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[04:37] | You and I both know that doesn’t matter. | 我们都知道这不重要 |
[04:39] | All that matters is what the prosecutor can prove, | 重要的是控方能证明什么 |
[04:42] | And Scratch has stacked the deck against me. | 刮擦先生给我堆了太多不利证据 |
[04:45] | Even the FBI’s abandoned me. | 连联调局都放弃我了 |
[04:47] | I know. But we’ll keep fighting. | 我知道 但我们要战斗到底 |
[04:51] | I don’t even have a lawyer. | 我连律师都没有 |
[04:54] | About that– | 说起这事 |
[04:55] | I have a friend, Fiona Duncan. | 我有个朋友 菲欧娜·邓肯 |
[04:58] | I’ve known her forever. | 我认识她很久了 |
[04:59] | Her father was in the Foreign Service, | 她父亲在外事处 |
[05:01] | and we met in Italy | 我们在意大利认识的 |
[05:02] | when my mother was charge d’affaires at the embassy there. | 我妈当时在那里的大使馆负责外交事宜 |
[05:05] | After college she was a Rhodes scholar. | 大学毕业她获罗德奖学金前往牛津进修 |
[05:07] | You’d like her. Anyway, now she’s | 你会喜欢她的 总之 她现在是 |
[05:09] | one of the best defense attorneys in D.C. | 华盛顿最好的辩护律师之一 |
[05:12] | I would like it if you would let me reach out to her | 如果你愿意让我联系她为你辩护 |
[05:14] | about representing you. | 我会很高兴的 |
[05:17] | Emily, I really, I appreciate it, | 艾米莉 我真的 非常感谢 |
[05:18] | but you helping me could destroy your reputation at the bureau. | 但帮我会毁了你在局里的声誉的 |
[05:23] | My battle, my choice. | 我的战斗我自己选 |
[05:24] | Please, let me help you. | 拜托 让我帮你吧 |
[05:26] | Tell me I can reach out to my friend. | 告诉我我可以去联系这位朋友 |
[05:31] | – Thank you. – Good. | -谢谢 -太好了 |
[05:35] | Spencer, listen to me. | 斯宾塞 听我说 |
[05:37] | We are gonna get you out of here, | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[05:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:13] | Collision Course | 碰撞 |
[06:18] | “The illusion of control | “控制的错觉 |
[06:19] | makes the helplessness seem more palatable.” | 使无助看起来更美味” |
[06:22] | Allie Brosh. | 艾莉·布罗什[美国作家 画师] |
[06:24] | Not to be critical or anything, | 不是我有意见 |
[06:25] | but this place could really use a splash of color. | 不过这地方真该多一抹亮色 |
[06:29] | Really? I find the neutral tones soothing. | 是吗 我觉得中性色彩让人放松 |
[06:32] | Yeah, and they’re a great background | 没错 而且你在荧幕上时 |
[06:33] | for when you’re on the big screen. | 这颜色会是很好的背景 |
[06:35] | You mean I’m the splash of color? Stop it. | 你说我才是那一抹亮色 少来 |
[06:39] | I’ve got Emily calling in. | 艾米莉打过来了 |
[06:42] | How’s the kid doing? | 那孩子怎么样了 |
[06:43] | He’s hanging in. | 还坚持着 |
[06:44] | I’m meeting with an attorney today. | 我今天去见律师 |
[06:46] | I’m hoping she’ll take his case. | 希望她能接下他的案子 |
[06:47] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:48] | It feels weird to not be on a jet. | 不在飞机上感觉真奇怪 |
[06:50] | Well, we’ve got everything here covered. | 这里的事我们能处理 |
[06:52] | Garcia’s keeping your seat warm. | 加西亚帮你暖着座呢 |
[06:54] | You just stay focused on Reid | 你集中精神处理里德的事 |
[06:56] | and get us an update when you can. | 有空告诉我们进展 |
[06:57] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[06:59] | All right, let’s get down to business. | 好了 干正事了 |
[07:01] | Garcia, what have you got for us? | 加西亚 有什么情况 |
[07:03] | Just this. | 只有这个 |
[07:05] | Two drivers and two pedestrians. | 两名司机和两名行人 |
[07:07] | Well, the victimology on this case is going to be difficult. | 此案的受害人特征很难判断 |
[07:11] | It’s just hard to know | 很难确定 |
[07:13] | who the unsub’s intended victims are. | 嫌犯的目标受害人是谁 |
[07:14] | And the drivers, the D.A.’s considering | 至于司机 地检打算 |
[07:16] | murder charges in both cases, | 对两起案件均以谋杀罪起诉 |
[07:18] | not to mention the psychological damage | 不用说还有嫌犯 |
[07:20] | this unsub’s inflicted | 对行人以及司机 |
[07:21] | or the pedestrians, or both. | 造成的精神创伤 |
[07:24] | Any connection between the drivers and the people they hit? | 司机和被撞的人有什么关系吗 |
[07:26] | Just what we already know. | 只有我们知道的这些 |
[07:27] | Both drivers have the same kind of vehicle | 两名司机开同样的车 |
[07:29] | and it happened at the same location. | 事故发生在同一地点 |
[07:31] | Besides that, nothing. | 除此之外 没别的了 |
[07:32] | So what does the unsub want? | 嫌犯想得到什么 |
[07:33] | Well, he’s causing death and destruction | 他通过展示力量并施加控制 |
[07:35] | while exerting power and control. | 造成死伤和破坏 |
[07:37] | And creating a public spectacle. | 以及造成公众恐慌 |
[07:39] | Maybe there’s some paraphilia there, | 也许涉及性反常行为 |
[07:41] | like an arsonist who likes to watch. | 像是喜欢在旁边看着的纵火犯 |
[07:43] | If this is about voyeurism, that might make it sexual, | 如果是为了窥视 也许和性有关 |
[07:46] | and if so, he’s not likely to stop. | 如果是这样 他不会就此停止 |
[07:48] | This just in. One of the drivers, | 刚收到的 其中一名司机 |
[07:50] | Marta Calderon, she’s agreed to an interview. | 玛尔塔·卡尔德隆 她同意接受询问 |
[07:52] | All right. JJ, Luke, Garcia, | 好的 小洁 卢克 加西亚 |
[07:53] | you head to the crash site. | 你们去车祸现场 |
[07:55] | A special investigator from the NTSB | 国家运安局的特别调查员 |
[07:57] | will meet you there. | 会在那与你们碰面 |
[07:58] | Tara, Stephen, and I | 塔拉 史蒂芬和我 |
[08:00] | will go straight to the Bradenton P.D. | 直接去布雷登顿警局 |
[08:05] | There’s not a lot of good news in this file. | 这文件里可没什么好消息 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Well, that’s why he needs you. | 是啊 所以他才需要你 |
[08:12] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[08:14] | I was surprised you settled down in Washington. | 真没想到你会在华盛顿安顿下来 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I guess I got tired of wandering. | 是啊 我猜我是厌倦了四处漂泊 |
[08:18] | And D.C.’s always been home. | 华盛顿始终是我家 |
[08:19] | And after law school, you know, | 上完法学院以后 |
[08:21] | I realized all I wanted was to come home. | 我意识到我想回家了 |
[08:23] | I’m glad you did. | 真高兴你这么做了 |
[08:25] | Spencer is being framed. | 斯宾塞被陷害了 |
[08:27] | It’s a long story, and I will fill you in, | 说来话长 我会慢慢和你讲 |
[08:29] | but I need you to know he didn’t kill anyone. | 不过我要你知道他没杀任何人 |
[08:32] | Nonetheless, the circumstantial evidence is compelling, | 尽管如此 间接证据很充分 |
[08:34] | and for better or for worse, | 无论如何 |
[08:35] | this trial’s going to be about what can be proven, | 审判是关于能证明什么 |
[08:37] | not what actually happened. | 而非真实发生了什么 |
[08:39] | Spencer said the same thing this morning. | 斯宾塞早上也是这么说的 |
[08:41] | He’s a realist. | 他是现实主义者 |
[08:42] | That’s a good quality to have in a client. | 委托人能这么想是好事 |
[08:45] | Does that mean you’ll take the case? | 这么说你会接这个案子 |
[08:46] | It means I’ll be happy to sit down with him. | 我会很乐意和他坐下来聊聊 |
[08:48] | Let’s see how it goes and we’ll take it from there. | 看看情况怎么样 然后再说下面的事 |
[08:50] | He is innocent, Fiona. | 他是无辜的 菲欧娜 |
[08:52] | That has to count for something. | 这肯定有意义 |
[08:55] | The fact that you have so much faith in him | 你对他如此有信心 |
[08:56] | counts for a lot with me. | 这对我很有意义 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | We had the NTSB coordinate with the Bradenton P.D. | 我们让国家运安局与布雷登顿警方合作 |
[09:11] | and we shut down this whole stretch of road. | 封闭了这段道路 |
[09:13] | Good call. Don’t see any skid marks. | 做得好 没看到任何刹车痕迹 |
[09:17] | There weren’t any. Not for either accident. | 确实没有 两起事故都没有 |
[09:19] | Well, if the unsub likes to watch, | 如果嫌犯喜欢观察 |
[09:21] | the question is, where is he watching from? | 问题就是他会从哪观察呢 |
[09:24] | Yeah, ’cause this is too open | 是啊 这里很开阔 |
[09:26] | for our guy to be able to comfortably watch from outside. | 嫌犯在外面很难自在地观察 |
[09:29] | We could canvass all the shops and homes along this route. | 我们可以沿路彻查所有的商店和住户 |
[09:32] | We can, | 可以 |
[09:33] | but anyone with his organization and hacking ability | 但有他这种组织能力和黑客技术的人 |
[09:37] | wouldn’t be careless enough for that. | 不会如此粗心 |
[09:38] | Everything about this unsub is one degree of separation | 这名嫌犯是要距离破坏现场 |
[09:42] | from the destruction. | 一段距离 |
[09:44] | Right there. Traffic camera. | 那里 交通监控 |
[09:46] | Those cameras are closed circuit. | 那些是闭路监控 |
[09:48] | Florida D.O.T. has hundreds of them. | 佛罗里达交通局安了数百个 |
[09:49] | They only provide real-time visuals of current traffic. | 但只能提供当前交通状况的实时影像 |
[09:52] | Exactly. They’re everywhere. | 没错 这些到处都有 |
[09:53] | And they can be hacked. | 而且可以被黑 |
[09:55] | So he can hack into any one of them | 所以他可以黑进任意一个监控 |
[09:56] | and watch in real time. | 实时进行观察 |
[09:57] | Yes, he can, Newbie. | 没错 新来的 |
[09:58] | So he can control a hacked car | 所以他可以控制被黑的汽车 |
[10:01] | like a remote control toy. | 就像遥控玩具一样 |
[10:03] | I thought you all might want to look at the vehicles. | 我想你们可能想看下汽车 |
[10:04] | We’ve got them in impound. | 我们已经把它们扣下了 |
[10:08] | The boy I hit, | 我撞的那个男孩 |
[10:11] | he was only 23. | 只有二十三岁 |
[10:13] | I have a 19-year-old daughter. | 我有一个十九岁的女儿 |
[10:16] | I can’t imagine what his family’s going through. | 真不敢想象他的家人在经历什么 |
[10:20] | Marta, I want to try to help you remember | 玛尔塔 我希望能通过 |
[10:23] | by doing something called a cognitive interview. | 认知问讯的方式帮你进行回忆 |
[10:26] | It could help dislodge | 这会有助于 |
[10:28] | memories that are stuck right below the surface. | 清除卡在你脑子里的浅层记忆 |
[10:30] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[10:32] | What do I have to do? | 我需要做什么 |
[10:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Just relax, close your eyes. | 放松 闭上眼睛 |
[10:39] | I want you to walk me through that day, | 我要你跟我说说那一天 |
[10:42] | exactly as you experienced it. | 按你的经历一五一十地描述 |
[10:44] | So you leave work to go get in your car. | 你下了班 上了你的车 |
[10:47] | It’s parked in the lot outside. | 车停在外面的停车场 |
[10:49] | Is it where you remember leaving it? | 你记得从那离开吗 |
[10:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:53] | Do you notice anything unusual | 你开车回家时 |
[10:56] | as you start to drive home? | 注意到什么不同寻常的事吗 |
[10:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:00] | I turn on the radio to listen to the news. | 我打开收音机听新闻 |
[11:03] | I’m almost home. | 马上就到家了 |
[11:06] | But then… | 然后 |
[11:13] | I don’t think this is gonna work. | 我不觉得这样有用 |
[11:15] | Marta, what happened to you, it was traumatic. | 玛尔塔 你身上发生的事很可怕 |
[11:18] | And remembering it, going back to that experience, | 回想起那段经历 |
[11:23] | it’s gonna be painful. | 会很痛苦 |
[11:24] | But this process here with me, | 但回想过程有我在 |
[11:27] | this is safe. Do you think you can continue? | 所以很安全 你觉得你能继续吗 |
[11:34] | Ok. | 好的 |
[11:37] | You’re in your car, you’re driving home, | 你在你的车上 正开车回家 |
[11:39] | everything seems normal. | 一切似乎都很正常 |
[11:41] | You’re almost home, and then… | 你快到家了 然后… |
[11:43] | something happens. | 发生了一些事 |
[11:45] | What happens? | 发生了什么 |
[11:49] | There’s something wrong with the radio. | 收音机有点不对劲 |
[11:52] | It’s changing stations. | 一直在换台 |
[11:55] | I’m trying to get it back to my regular station, | 我想调回我常听的那个台 |
[11:57] | – 98.2… – but it stays on 98.2. | -98.2 -但它只停在98.2 |
[12:00] | I can’t change it. | 我调不了 |
[12:03] | Then… the windows. | 紧接着 窗户 |
[12:07] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[12:08] | They’re rolling up and down by themselves. | 它们在自己上升下降 |
[12:11] | And the windshield wipers are going. | 雨刷也在不停地刷 |
[12:15] | I…I need to pull over. | 我得靠边停车 |
[12:19] | Why don’t you? | 为什么不停呢 |
[12:20] | I can’t. | 我停不了 |
[12:21] | I’m hitting the brakes, | 我猛踩刹车 |
[12:22] | but the car is speeding up. | 但车却在加速 |
[12:26] | What do you do now? | 那你怎么办 |
[12:28] | I’m running a stop sign. | 我闯了一个停牌 |
[12:31] | And then the car turns left | 然后车左转 |
[12:34] | onto Whitlock Place. | 进了怀特洛克道 |
[12:38] | I don’t know where I’m going. | 我不知道在往哪开 |
[12:40] | This isn’t the way to my house. | 这不是我回家的路 |
[12:47] | I was hoping for driver error. | 我一开始希望是驾驶员失误 |
[12:50] | This is a whole lot scarier. | 但这更可怕 |
[12:53] | What happens next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[12:56] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[12:57] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[12:59] | The young man you hit? | 你撞的那个年轻人吗 |
[13:01] | He was just a kid. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[13:04] | I’m screaming for him to get out of the way, | 我大喊着让他快闪开 |
[13:07] | but he doesn’t even see me coming. | 但他根本没发现我开过去 |
[13:09] | I close my eyes, but I hear him hit the car. | 我紧闭双眼 但听到他撞在车上的声音 |
[13:19] | That sound, ohh… | 那声音 |
[13:21] | I’ll hear it for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都忘不掉 |
[13:25] | I’m so, so, sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[13:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:28] | You did not cause that accident. | 事故不是你造成的 |
[13:32] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[13:42] | Hey, how’s it going down there? | 进展怎么样 |
[13:43] | Well, it looks like we’ve got a malicious hacker on our hands. | 看来这是个恶意黑客 |
[13:46] | And he’s got a wireless foothold to a 2013 Meridian. | 他找到2013年款默里迪恩的无线据点 |
[13:50] | Meridians are a popular model. | 默里迪恩是热门车型 |
[13:51] | He’s got a huge victim pool. | 他受害人范围非常广 |
[13:52] | Well, we’re working on narrowing it down. | 我们在想办法缩小范围 |
[13:55] | Did you get Reid that lawyer? | 你给里德谈好那个律师了吗 |
[13:56] | I’m on my way to the jail right now to make the introduction. | 我现在正准备去监狱介绍他们认识 |
[14:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:00] | I’ll let you know how it goes. | 我会跟你汇报情况的 |
[14:13] | – Spencer, hello. -Hi. | -斯宾塞 你好 -你好 |
[14:15] | Fiona Duncan. Emily speaks very highly of you. | 菲奥娜·邓肯 艾米莉对你赞不绝口 |
[14:18] | You, too. It’s nice to meet you. | 你也是 很高兴认识你 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry we’re meeting under these circumstances. | 很抱歉我们得在这种情况下见面 |
[14:22] | Emily, this is an attorney-client meeting. | 艾米莉 这是律师当事人见面 |
[14:24] | We’ll need privacy. | 我们得单独谈话 |
[14:25] | Yes, of course. Are you ok? | 好的 当然可以 你还好吗 |
[14:26] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -那好 |
[14:28] | Go Ahead. | 开始吧 |
[14:34] | I know you’re aware of this, | 我知道你了解情况 |
[14:35] | but I need to remind you that everything we discuss | 但我需要提醒你 我们谈论的一切 |
[14:37] | is covered by attorney-client privilege. | 都受律师当事人保密特权 |
[14:39] | It’s confidential. | 都是保密的 |
[14:40] | Not even Emily will know what we’ve discussed. | 艾米莉都不知道我们谈论的内容 |
[14:42] | – I understand. Thank you. – Ok. | -我知道 谢谢你 -好的 |
[14:44] | So tell me about what happened down in Mexico. | 所以跟我讲讲你在墨西哥发生了什么 |
[14:47] | I did not kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[14:49] | Ok. I’m just asking what happened. | 我只是想问问发生了什么 |
[14:54] | Sadly, I don’t know. | 可惜我不知道 |
[14:57] | That’s a problem. | 那是个麻烦 |
[14:59] | Because I don’t need you to be innocent, | 因为我不需要你是无辜的 |
[15:01] | but I do need you to be able to assist in your own defense. | 但我需要你能在自辩时帮点忙 |
[15:04] | There’s a lot I don’t remember. | 很多事我都不记得 |
[15:06] | Ok. I want to be very clear about this. | 我想跟你说清楚 |
[15:09] | I’m not here to judge you. | 我不是来对你评头论足的 |
[15:12] | I’m here to defend you. | 我是来替你辩护的 |
[15:13] | My goal is a simple one– to keep you out of jail. | 我的目的很简单 让你免受牢狱之灾 |
[15:16] | But in order to do that, I need a narrative. | 但这么做的前提是 我需要你的描述 |
[15:19] | Your story. | 你的故事 |
[15:21] | If you killed her, I can work with that. | 你若是杀了她 我也能有办法 |
[15:23] | But what I can’t work with is a client who lies to me. | 但我没办法帮助一个欺骗我的当事人 |
[15:26] | Because those lies will always come back to bite us on the ass. | 因为到最后这些谎言只会反过来搞死我们 |
[15:29] | And by us, I mean you. | 这里的我们 仅指你 |
[15:32] | Lying to me could mean the difference between going home | 对我撒谎最后会影响到你是能回家 |
[15:35] | or spending the rest of your life in a cage. | 还是把牢底坐穿 |
[15:37] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[15:39] | Good. Because I need to know everything. | 好 因为我需要知道一切 |
[15:42] | I don’t care how bad it makes you look. | 我不在乎会让你有多难堪 |
[15:43] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[15:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:48] | Let’s start with what you’re not telling Emily. | 从你没告诉艾米莉的开始 |
[15:51] | You remember more than you’re admitting. | 你还记得更多 |
[15:53] | I don’t. Honestly, I– | 我不记得 说实话 我 |
[15:54] | I told the Mexican police everything. | 我全都告诉了墨西哥警察 |
[15:56] | Well, that was very cooperative of you. | 你可真是配合啊 |
[15:57] | Too cooperative for someone who has intimate knowledge | 一个对司法系统相当熟悉的人 |
[15:59] | of the criminal justice system, | 即便是吸了毒 |
[16:00] | even someone on drugs. | 这也配合得过分了 |
[16:01] | I wasn’t on drugs. I was drugged. | 我不是吸毒 是被下药 |
[16:04] | You stole a car? | 你偷了辆车 |
[16:05] | That’s what they told me. | 他们是这么说的 |
[16:06] | Did you know there were drugs in the trunk? | 你知道你的后备箱里为什么会有毒品吗 |
[16:07] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不知道 |
[16:08] | Was Rosa already dead when you took the car? | 你把车偷走时罗莎是不是已经死了 |
[16:09] | I’m not sure. She was stabbed. She was bleeding. | 我不确定 她被捅了 她在流血 |
[16:11] | Who stabbed her? | 谁捅了她 |
[16:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | Did you see who did it? | 你看到是谁干的了吗 |
[16:14] | There was someone else in the room, but– | 房间里还有别人 |
[16:16] | Man or woman? | 男人还是女人 |
[16:17] | I don’t know because I was drugged. | 我不知道 因为我被下药了 |
[16:18] | – It was all hazy. – How’d you get blood on your hands? | -都很模糊 -你手上怎么会有血的 |
[16:22] | – I don’t know. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -你知道的 |
[16:24] | You cut it. How’d you cut it? | 你划伤的 你怎么划的 |
[16:29] | I…I cut it on a knife. | 我用刀划的 |
[16:32] | The murder weapon? | 杀人武器吗 |
[16:34] | I think so. | 是的 |
[16:35] | How many times did you stab her? | 你捅了她多少下 |
[16:36] | – I didn’t. – Who did? | -我没有 -那是谁干的 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. The other person in the room | 我不知道 是房间里的另一个人 |
[16:39] | stabbed her. | 捅了她 |
[16:40] | I did not kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[16:41] | I think I was trying to stop whoever did. And I’m trying, | 我想制止凶手 我尽力了 |
[16:44] | believe me, I’m trying to remember, | 相信我 我也努力去回忆 |
[16:45] | but I don’t. And I keep pressing this cut | 但我不记得 我不停地按伤口 |
[16:48] | trying to trigger something, | 试图记起些什么 |
[16:49] | But I don’t remember anything, | 但是我什么都不记得 |
[16:51] | and I swear to god I’m telling you the truth. | 我对天发誓我说的是实话 |
[16:56] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:00] | If you remember anything, | 如果你想起来什么 |
[17:02] | even if it seems inconsequential, call me. | 哪怕觉得它无关紧要 也要打电话给我 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:08] | Thank you for believing me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[17:09] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[17:11] | This isn’t going to be easy. | 这个案子很难 |
[17:14] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:15] | Well, you consented to a postponement of your arraignment | 之前你同意延期提讯 |
[17:17] | so you’d have time to find representation, | 以便有时间找律师 |
[17:19] | now that you have me, that’s what’ll happen first. | 现在你有我了 那就要先开始提讯 |
[17:21] | I’ll get it calendared as soon as possible. | 我会安排尽快 |
[17:23] | And I’ll plead not guilty. | 我要做无罪辩护 |
[17:24] | And I’ll move to have you released on bail pending trial. | 我会着手帮你取保候审 |
[17:30] | After that, we start an uphill battle. | 之后 我们就要开始打硬仗了 |
[17:33] | The bad news is they have | 坏消息是他们有 |
[17:34] | a lot of circumstantial evidence against you. | 很多对你不利的间接证据 |
[17:36] | Is there any good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[17:37] | The good news is they don’t have a murder weapon. | 好消息是他们没有凶器 |
[18:05] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:18] | What– | 什么 |
[18:26] | What is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[18:32] | Damn! | 该死 |
[18:40] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[18:43] | Get– | 让… |
[18:52] | No–get out of the street. | 不 让开 |
[18:53] | You are listening to WUKO, 98.2. | 您现在收听的是WUKO台98.2 |
[19:00] | Move! | 让开 |
[19:12] | It’s a different make and model car. | 品牌车型都不同 |
[19:15] | It’s newer. A 2016 Schuyler. | 比较新一点 2016款斯凯勒 |
[19:17] | Our unsub saw the new wireless foothold, | 嫌犯发现了新的无线据点 |
[19:20] | and he’s no longer confiding himself to one street. | 他也不再局限于一条街道了 |
[19:25] | I’m not seeing any traffic cameras here. | 我一个交通摄像头都没看到 |
[19:28] | So how’s he watching? | 那他怎么观看 |
[19:33] | Jennifer, look. | 洁妮芙 看 |
[19:38] | Dashboard camera and a mounted smartphone. | 行车记录仪和固定的智能手机 |
[19:40] | If he’s hacking both, | 如果他两个都黑了 |
[19:42] | he could use the dashboard cam | 就可以利用行车记录仪 |
[19:43] | to guide the car to its target | 指引轿车撞击目标 |
[19:46] | and simultaneously watch the terrified driver. | 同时也能监视受惊的驾驶员 |
[19:50] | An escalation. | 升级了 |
[19:51] | He needs more to get his thrill. | 他需要更多的刺激才能感到兴奋 |
[19:52] | We got an eyewitness. | 我们找到一个目击者 |
[19:54] | He says the car swerved | 他说车主撞到那个女人之前 |
[19:55] | to avoid hitting a pedestrian | 车辆突然转弯 |
[19:57] | before he hit the woman. | 避让一行人 |
[19:58] | He’s narrowing his selection criteria. | 选择范围变小了 |
[20:00] | So he specifically targeted an attractive, | 所以他目标很明确 一位有魅力的 |
[20:03] | dark-haired woman. | 黑发女性 |
[20:05] | Penelope Garcia coming to you live | 佩内洛普·加西亚正在为您 |
[20:07] | on location for a limited time only. | 进行限时直播 |
[20:09] | Yeah, the most recent pedestrian victim– | 最近被害的行人 |
[20:12] | What you got on her? | 你查到她什么资料 |
[20:12] | Ohh, that’s right, victim. | 是的 被害人 |
[20:14] | I make jokes to cover up the sad. | 我用玩笑掩饰悲伤 |
[20:16] | Ok, Meredith Courtelis, | 好的 梅雷迪思·考特利斯 |
[20:18] | 22, raven-haired beauty. She was low risk. | 22岁 黑发美女 她是低风险人士 |
[20:21] | She lived with her parents. She was going to school. | 跟父母住 当时在去学校的路上 |
[20:23] | She wanted to be a physician’s assistant. | 她想做助理医师 |
[20:25] | What about a boyfriend? | 男朋友呢 |
[20:26] | She doesn’t have one. Not according to her social media. | 根据她的社交媒体来看 她没有男朋友 |
[20:29] | Looks like Meredith was her own girl. | 梅雷迪思是个很独立的女孩 |
[20:30] | Chronically single. Friends kept trying to set her up. | 长期单身 朋友一直想给她做介绍 |
[20:32] | All right, well, this unsub specifically targeted her | 嫌犯明确针对她 |
[20:35] | over other available targets. | 而不是其他更方便的目标 |
[20:37] | Is there a connection to the driver? His name’s Mark Keeling. | 跟驾驶员有关联吗 他叫马克·凯林 |
[20:40] | Mm, I got bupkis on that. | 我没有查到 |
[20:42] | No connection. | 没有关联 |
[20:43] | The one thing he’s been consistent about. | 这是他一直不变的 |
[20:51] | That was the AUSA. | 是助理检察官 |
[20:52] | Good news? | 好消息吗 |
[20:53] | They’re offering us a deal. | 他们提了个法子 |
[20:56] | They want me to plead guilty? | 他们想让我认罪吗 |
[20:57] | To involuntary manslaughter. | 认过失杀人罪 |
[20:58] | And the offer’s 2 to 5 years. | 坐两到五年牢 |
[21:00] | – I’ll leave you two to discuss this. – Wait. | -你们俩讨论吧 -等等 |
[21:02] | Don’t go, I want her to stay. | 别走 我想让她留下 |
[21:03] | She can hear anything you have to say to me. | 你说什么她都能听 |
[21:06] | 2 to 5 years. | 两到五年 |
[21:08] | That’s a lot of time. | 时间很长 |
[21:09] | I understand. But it’s all about perspective. | 我明白 但是也取决于你怎么看 |
[21:12] | It’s a lot more than nothing, | 这比无罪长很多 |
[21:13] | but a lot less than 25 to life, | 但比25年到无期徒刑少很多 |
[21:15] | which is what you’d be facing if convicted. | 如果判定有罪 就是那么长时间 |
[21:17] | You think I should take it? | 你觉得我应该接受吗 |
[21:19] | I think, given what’s at stake, | 我觉得 鉴于现状 |
[21:21] | you owe it to yourself to carefully consider it. | 你应该替自己谨慎考虑一下 |
[21:25] | I don’t think I can lie and say that I did this. | 我觉得我没办法撒谎说是我做的 |
[21:29] | Is that foolish? | 是不是很蠢 |
[21:30] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[21:31] | I don’t want to see you plead guilty | 我不想看你对 |
[21:33] | to a crime you didn’t commit. | 没有犯过的罪认罪 |
[21:35] | Or maybe I should cut my losses. | 也许我该考虑止损 |
[21:38] | Well, the offer is so low, | 他们提的刑期这么短 |
[21:40] | is that a good sign? | 是不是一个好迹象 |
[21:41] | Does it mean that the government | 是不是意味着公诉方 |
[21:42] | thinks they’ve got a weak case? | 认为他们把握不大 |
[21:43] | – Possibly. – So that’s good. | -有可能 -那就是好事 |
[21:45] | Well, not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[21:46] | It could also mean they’re trying | 也可能意味着他们想要 |
[21:47] | to clear the case quickly with minimal publicity. | 尽快结案以减小影响 |
[21:50] | I honestly don’t know what it means. | 我真的不知道这代表什么 |
[21:53] | And I’m not in the business of second-guessing good offers. | 对于不错的交易 我不太善于预测 |
[21:56] | Which this is. | 现在这个就是 |
[21:57] | But I’m also not the one who will be doing time. | 但我也不是那个服刑的人 |
[22:00] | What would you do in my shoes? | 如果你是我 会怎么做 |
[22:04] | I’m not in your shoes. | 我不是你 |
[22:05] | It’s a decision only you can make. | 这个决定只能你自己做 |
[22:10] | Whatever you decide, I’m always in your corner. | 无论你怎么决定 我都站你这边 |
[22:13] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[22:19] | Spencer, if you want to fight this to the end, | 斯宾塞 如果你想要战斗到最后 |
[22:21] | I promise you I will bring everything | 我保证我会 |
[22:22] | in my arsenal to the battle. | 倾我所有上战场 |
[22:24] | But what I can’t promise you | 但我不能向你保证 |
[22:26] | is a better outcome than the one they’re offering you today. | 最后的结果会比今天他们提议的好 |
[22:32] | I want to fight. | 我想要战斗 |
[22:38] | This unsub is what’s known as a sadistic symphorophiliac. | 这名嫌犯就是所谓的虐待狂恋灾癖 |
[22:42] | Symphorophilia is a type of paraphilia | 恋灾癖是一种性欲倒错 |
[22:44] | in which sexual arousal is derived from staging | 也就是性唤起来源于策划灾难 |
[22:47] | and then watching disasters, | 然后观察 |
[22:48] | such as fires, or in this case, car accidents. | 比如火灾 或是这件案子的车祸 |
[22:52] | Observing the destruction he causes | 观察由他引发的毁灭事件 |
[22:55] | is extremely important to this unsub. | 对这名嫌犯来说特别重要 |
[22:57] | He enjoys watching the terror | 他特别喜欢观察被他劫持的 |
[22:59] | of the drivers whose cars he hijacks, | 驾驶员的恐惧 |
[23:00] | as well as the impact with his chosen pedestrian victim. | 以及他选出的行路被害人受到的撞击 |
[23:03] | In order to watch, he hacks traffic cameras | 为了便于观察 他会黑入交通摄像头 |
[23:06] | or in-car dashboard cameras, | 或是行车记录仪 |
[23:08] | as well as dash-mounted smartphones. | 还有固定的智能手机 |
[23:11] | No! Get out of the street! | 不要 都让开 |
[23:13] | Please. Please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[23:14] | Now, so far there’s no apparent connection | 目前车辆驾驶员 |
[23:16] | between the drivers of the vehicles and their pedestrian victims. | 和他们的行路被害人没有直接关联 |
[23:20] | Instead, it appears the drivers are selected | 凶手应该是根据汽车类型 |
[23:23] | based on the vehicles they drive. | 来选择驾驶员 |
[23:24] | This pattern of vehicle selection | 这种车辆选择的模式 |
[23:26] | was initially limited to a single make and model, | 一开始是针对某品牌的特定车型 |
[23:28] | but he has since expanded his hacking capabilities. | 但后来黑客技术提升 他选择面也拓广 |
[23:31] | We believe our unsub is a white male in his mid- to late 20s. | 我们相信嫌犯是25岁到30岁之间的白人男性 |
[23:35] | This unsub is careful enough to select drivers | 嫌犯十分仔细 他选择司机 |
[23:37] | based on after market add-ons to their vehicles, | 是根据车上装配的拓展元件 |
[23:40] | Such as dashboard cams or smartphone mounts. | 比如行车记录仪 智能手机架 |
[23:48] | Workplace parking lots would be really good hunting grounds | 工作地的停车场很适合找寻目标 |
[23:50] | because he’d be able to see the same cars over and over, | 因为他能不止一次见到那辆车 |
[23:53] | and once he’s determined that that driver | 一旦确定该驾驶员 |
[23:55] | is using those after market devices consistently, bang, | 一直使用那些零件设备 好了 |
[23:59] | That’s his next victim. | 就朝他下手 |
[24:00] | His first two hijackings were in order to perfect his technique. | 前两次劫车是想磨炼手艺 |
[24:03] | And those pedestrians were victims of opportunity. | 那些行人都是意外被害 |
[24:05] | However, this latest hijacking reveals | 然而最近一起劫车事件表明 |
[24:07] | that he’s refining his victim criteria. | 他选定被害人的标准正在细化 |
[24:09] | He specifically chose a young, attractive, dark-haired woman. | 他专门选了一位年轻貌美的黑发女人 |
[24:12] | It’s like this victim was a surrogate | 这位被害人应该是 |
[24:14] | for someone the unsub seeks to terrify and punish. | 嫌犯真正想下手那个人的替代 |
[24:17] | This unsub may lack the confidence and social skills | 嫌犯应该缺乏足够的自信和社交技能 |
[24:20] | necessary to form healthy relationships, | 来形成健康的亲密关系 |
[24:23] | which could be fueling his anger. | 这可能也加剧了他的愤怒 |
[24:25] | We anticipate his next victim or victims | 我们认为下一位被害人 |
[24:27] | to be young, attractive women | 应该是和嫌犯 |
[24:29] | with whom he has some sort of personal connection. | 有某种私人关系的年轻貌美的女性 |
[24:31] | Encourage drivers to protect themselves | 请向驾驶员宣传自我保护措施 |
[24:33] | by removing after market dashboard cameras | 比如移除行车记录仪 |
[24:35] | and to refrain from mounting smartphones | 尽量控制不把智能手机 |
[24:37] | on their dashboards or CD slots. | 架在仪表盘或CD槽里 |
[24:39] | That’s right. If the unsub can’t watch, | 没错 如果嫌犯看不到 |
[24:41] | he will not select that car and driver. | 他就不会选那辆车及其驾驶员 |
[24:43] | Law enforcement also needs to understand | 执法部门也要明白 |
[24:45] | that the drivers of these vehicles are victims. | 车辆驾驶员也是受害人 |
[24:48] | They are unable to control the vehicles | 他们表面驾驶的车辆 |
[24:50] | they appear to be driving. | 其实不受自己控制 |
[24:51] | Ok. That’s it. | 就这样 |
[24:59] | Everything ok? | 都还好吧 |
[25:00] | No. | 不好 |
[25:01] | I just heard from Jack Garrett from the I.R.T. | 国际反应小组的杰克·加勒特联系我 |
[25:02] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[25:08] | Well, at least we got a heads-up. | 起码有预警 |
[25:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:13] | Everything ok? | 都还好吧 |
[25:16] | That was Emily. | 艾米莉打的 |
[25:17] | About reid? | 里德的事 |
[25:20] | She got some intel on the progress | 她知道墨西哥凶案调查 |
[25:23] | on the Mexican murder investigation. | 进展的情况 |
[25:25] | They found the murder weapon. | 找到了凶器 |
[25:29] | It has Reid’s blood and prints on it. | 上面有里德的血迹和指纹 |
[25:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:46] | What-what-what-what-what– | 怎么 怎么 |
[25:50] | Move! Move! Look out! Look out! | 让开 小心 |
[26:03] | Did you hear? | 听说了吗 |
[26:03] | That’s why I’m here. How did you hear? | 所以我来才 你怎么知道 |
[26:05] | I get a call– | 有个电话 |
[26:05] | Wait, no. I withdraw the question. | 慢着 我收回问题 |
[26:07] | It’s better for me not to know. | 我不知道最好 |
[26:08] | How bad is this? | 有多糟 |
[26:09] | We need to talk to Spencer. | 我们得跟斯宾塞谈谈 |
[26:11] | They found the knife? | 找到那把刀了 |
[26:12] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[26:13] | In the desert. | 在沙漠里 |
[26:14] | The theory is that you tossed it out the window | 他们认为是追逐过程中你从偷来的车上 |
[26:16] | of the stolen car during the chase. | 扔出窗外的 |
[26:18] | It must have been whoever was in the car you were chasing. | 肯定是你当时追逐的那辆车上的人 |
[26:20] | But that car and its driver are in the wind. | 但那辆车和驾驶员都没有找到 |
[26:22] | The blood and prints on the knife are yours. | 而刀上的血迹和指纹都属于你 |
[26:25] | This is bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[26:27] | There’s more. | 不止呢 |
[26:28] | The blade on the murder weapon | 凶器的刀刃 |
[26:29] | is consistent with the blade that cut your hand. | 和割伤你的刃片一致 |
[26:47] | It means that the 2- to 5-year deal | 所以今天上午你还不情愿的 |
[26:49] | you didn’t want this morning is no longer an option. | 那个二至五年交易已经不作数了 |
[26:52] | The new offer’s 5 to 10 years. | 新的提议是五至十年 |
[26:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[26:56] | And it’s an exploding offer. | 而且那是爆发提议 |
[26:57] | That means that you have until the arraignment to take it. | 必须在传讯之前接受 |
[27:00] | If you leave it, there won’t be any more offers. | 否则再也没有其他商量 |
[27:03] | You’ll go to trial. | 然后就审判 |
[27:05] | And if he loses, he gets 25 to life? | 如果输了 就是二十五年甚至终生监禁 |
[27:09] | Do you remember anything more | 你对手上这个伤 |
[27:11] | about how you got that cut? | 还有更多印象吗 |
[27:12] | I’m trying, but I can’t remember. | 我在尽力回想 但不记得了 |
[27:15] | And I’m not taking the offer. | 而且我不接受那个提议 |
[27:17] | I understand what’s at stake. I’m not taking it. | 我清楚有什么风险 我不接受 |
[27:20] | May I have a moment alone with Spencer, please? | 能让我和斯宾塞单独谈谈吗 |
[27:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[27:33] | The woman, Veronica Perotta, | 那个女人 维罗妮卡·佩罗塔 |
[27:36] | She was pronounced dead at the scene. | 当场死亡 |
[27:38] | She fit our physical type? | 外观符合吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:41] | What about the driver? | 那驾驶员呢 |
[27:42] | Tim Dellinger. He didn’t make it either. | 蒂姆·德林格尔 他也没活下来 |
[27:45] | He suffered a brain bleed during surgery | 手术时脑出血 |
[27:47] | and died on the table. | 死在了手术台上 |
[27:49] | No apparent connection between the two. | 两人没有明显关联 |
[27:52] | But we’re not sure, so we can’t be certain | 但我们也不确定 所以我们也无法确知 |
[27:54] | the driver wasn’t in control of the vehicle. | 驾驶员当时对车辆失去了的控制 |
[28:03] | Radio’s tuned to 98.2 WUKO. | 收音机在WUKO台 98.2 |
[28:08] | That’s our boy. | 就是他了 |
[28:10] | Please, just think about it. | 拜托 就考虑一下 |
[28:14] | Think about the evidence. | 想想那些证据 |
[28:17] | I know. Scratch dots his Is | 我知道 刮擦每一步 |
[28:18] | and crosses his Ts. We know that. | 都谨慎精确 我们都知道 |
[28:21] | But a jury won’t. | 但是陪审团不知道 |
[28:23] | A jury will only see what Scratch wants them to see. | 陪审团只会看到刮擦想他们看到的 |
[28:26] | You think they’ll convict me? | 他们会判我有罪吗 |
[28:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | But if they do, | 但如果真那样 |
[28:32] | 5 years– | 五年时间 |
[28:34] | That’s doable. | 还能接受 |
[28:35] | You are young. | 你还年轻 |
[28:36] | You can have a life after that. | 五年之后又是一条好汉 |
[28:38] | Not as an FBI agent. | 不能再当联调局探员了 |
[28:39] | I’d be a convicted felon. | 我就是定了重罪的犯人了 |
[28:42] | Yes. But you’d be free. | 没错 但可以重获自由 |
[28:46] | The FBI is my home. It’s where I belong. | 联调局就是我的家 是我的归属地 |
[28:50] | You don’t belong in prison. | 你不该进监狱 |
[28:54] | And if you play Russian roulette with this… | 如果要玩俄罗斯轮盘赌 |
[28:58] | 25 years. | 二十五年啊 |
[29:02] | That is a lifetime. | 一辈子就过去了 |
[29:06] | If Scratch is framing me, | 如果我是被刮擦陷害了 |
[29:08] | you guys will get him. I know you will. | 你们会抓住他 我知道你们会 |
[29:10] | Yes, we will. | 是的 我们会的 |
[29:11] | I promise you we will never give up. | 我保证我们绝不会放弃 |
[29:14] | And we will exonerate you. | 我们会帮你洗脱罪名 |
[29:15] | But what if we can’t do that this week? | 但如果不能赶在这周完成呢 |
[29:18] | Or this year? Or this… | 或者今年 或… |
[29:22] | Decade? | 十年以内 |
[29:24] | Because I know we can’t do it | 因为我知道传讯前 |
[29:25] | before your arraignment. | 我们不能采取行动 |
[29:30] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | But I’m scared for you. | 但我替你担惊受怕 |
[29:43] | So am I. | 我也很害怕 |
[29:52] | There has to be some kind of connection | 嫌犯和维罗妮卡·佩罗塔之间 |
[29:54] | between the unsub and Veronica Perotta. | 肯定有某种联系 |
[29:57] | I mean, he targeted her outside her home. | 我是说 他就在她家外对她行凶 |
[29:59] | He had to have some knowledge of her daily routine. | 他肯定熟知她的日常生活 |
[30:02] | This–this was personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[30:05] | I’m looking through Veronica’s social media now. | 我现在在查维罗妮卡的网络信息 |
[30:07] | She was single. | 她是单身 |
[30:08] | She had recently joined something called Amorous Intrigue. | 她最近在”恋爱挑逗”网站上注册了 |
[30:10] | 恋爱挑逗 维罗妮卡·佩罗塔 | |
[30:12] | The dating website. | 约会网站 |
[30:14] | Is that what it is? | 是这样啊 |
[30:15] | Good. Maybe I should try it. | 很好 也许我也该注册一个 |
[30:16] | Not that I’d want to join something you know about | 我不是想注册你知道的那个 |
[30:18] | or I’d need a dating website, | 我也不需要约会网站 |
[30:19] | ’cause I don’t. | 因为我不需要 |
[30:20] | If the unsub needed a dating website, | 如果嫌犯需要约会网站 |
[30:23] | it was because he had trouble meeting women. | 肯定是因为他没法与女性正常交流 |
[30:24] | Well, let’s see if she was dating anybody on Amorous Intrigue. | 那看看她有没有通过恋爱挑逗和谁约会 |
[30:29] | Well, she was pinged a few times, | 好几个人给她发消息 |
[30:31] | but those conversations didn’t go anywhere. | 都没有下文 |
[30:33] | Wait, here’s somebody. | 等下 有个人 |
[30:34] | Jonathan Rhodes. | 乔纳森·罗兹 |
[30:35] | He pinged her 3– nope, 4 times. | 他给她发了三 不 是四条消息 |
[30:37] | 乔纳森 你都不回男生的消息 直接忽略他吗 | |
[30:38] | She ignored him. | 她没理他 |
[30:39] | She must have rejected him just off his profile. | 她肯定是一看介绍就拒绝了他 |
[30:41] | Well, what’s weird about his profile? | 他的情况有什么不对吗 |
[30:43] | – Can you pull it up? – Yeah. | -你能调出来吗 -好 |
[30:44] | Jonathan enjoys games of the video variety, | 乔纳森喜欢各种电子游戏 |
[30:47] | Mostly single-shooter and driving games. | 大多是单人射击和赛车游戏 |
[30:51] | He’s into computers, | 他沉迷电脑 |
[30:52] | and he was a sound tech engineer at a local radio station. | 他是当地电台的音效技术工程师 |
[30:55] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[30:56] | WUKO WUKO. | |
[30:57] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是这个 |
[30:58] | After she blew him off, | 他遭冷遇后 |
[31:00] | he cyber-stalked veronica for months. | 还在网上骚扰了维罗妮卡几个月 |
[31:02] | Who else rejected Jonathan’s pings on Amorous Intrigue? | 还有谁在恋爱挑逗上拒绝了乔纳森的消息 |
[31:05] | I don’t know. He didn’t really put himself out there that much. | 我不知道 他没有怎么主动出击过 |
[31:07] | Well, that would only intensify the rejections. | 那只会使拒绝更难以接受 |
[31:10] | Here’s somebody. Alyssa Miles. | 有一个人 阿莉莎·麦尔斯 |
[31:11] | Totally his type. | 完全是他喜欢的类型 |
[31:12] | That’s his next target. | 这就是下个目标 |
[31:13] | Can you pull up an address? | 你能调出她的地址吗 |
[31:14] | Yep. Just sent it to your phone. | 好的 已经发到你的手机上了 |
[31:16] | All right. Grab your laptop, hotshot. Let’s go. | 好 带上笔记本 高手 我们走 |
[31:18] | – Come on. – I’m good. | -快 -还是算了 |
[31:19] | I don’t go with. | 我不同行 |
[31:21] | I don’t. I’m precious cargo. | 我是 我是贵重品 |
[31:40] | Hi, Alyssa. | 你好 阿莉莎 |
[31:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:43] | I, thought it was time we met. | 我就觉得是时候见面了 |
[31:46] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[31:48] | I won’t be ignored, Alyssa. | 你别想无视我 阿莉莎 |
[31:52] | No– | 不 |
[31:53] | No! | 不 |
[31:56] | Please! Let me go! | 求求你 让我走 |
[31:58] | No! | 不 |
[32:18] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[32:19] | We’re at Alyssa’s house. | 我们在阿莉莎家 |
[32:21] | Car’s here. No signs of a struggle. | 车在这里 没有搏斗的痕迹 |
[32:23] | I think he abducted her. | 我认为他绑架了她 |
[32:23] | The local P.D. Says he’s not in his apartment | 当地警局说他不在家 |
[32:25] | and his car’s gone. | 他的车也不在 |
[32:26] | So then why the change in the modus operandi? | 为什么他改变了作案手法 |
[32:29] | It’s part of his escalation. | 因为他的行为升级了 |
[32:30] | It’s not enough for him to watch anymore. | 只在一旁观看已经不能满足他了 |
[32:32] | What he craves is physical contact. | 他想有进一步的身体接触 |
[32:33] | His confidence is up. | 他自信渐长 |
[32:35] | He was ready to step out of the shadows. | 他已经准备好走出幕后 |
[32:36] | He needs to be a part of it, | 他也想参与其中 |
[32:38] | and he wants to experience the moment of impact, | 他也想感受一下撞车带来的冲击感 |
[32:40] | even if it means he doesn’t walk away from it. | 就算被捕也在所不惜 |
[32:42] | We need an APB | 我们要发全境通告 |
[32:43] | and to figure out where he’s taking her. | 查出人被带哪去了 |
[32:45] | Well, in order to have an all-points bulletin, | 为了让公告的内容足够详细 |
[32:46] | I need to have points. | 我要查他的情况 |
[32:47] | And he has hacked into the DMV | 他黑了车管局网站 |
[32:48] | 无结果 无文件含关键字”乔纳森·罗兹” | |
[32:50] | and deleted his entire account, | 把自己的账户删光了 |
[32:51] | So I can’t find a car he’s registered to, | 我也找不到他名下的车辆 |
[32:54] | Let alone a license. | 就更别提驾照了 |
[32:55] | Well, he’s gotta drive a 2013 Meridian. | 他开的肯定是一辆2013年款默里迪恩 |
[32:57] | Those were his first crashes. | 他最初几次车祸用的车 |
[32:59] | Right. And he chose those | 没错 他之所以选这款车 |
[33:00] | because he already figured out how to hack his own. | 是因为他先搞明白了如何黑自己的车 |
[33:02] | That makes sense. That narrows it down. | 很有道理 这就把范围缩小了 |
[33:04] | Cross-check all the plates | 交叉对比含车主信息的 |
[33:05] | of 2013 Meridians with named owners. | 2013款默里迪恩车牌照 |
[33:07] | The one without a specified owner is our unsub. | 那个没有车主的牌照就是嫌犯的 |
[33:11] | Stop staring at me when I’m search engining! | 别在我搜东西的时候盯着我 |
[33:13] | – Sorry. – It’s weird. | -抱歉 -这样很怪 |
[33:16] | I got it. It’s a vanity plate– | 找到了 无车主的牌照 |
[33:17] | WUKO–I’m sending the APB now. | WUKO 我现在就发全境通告 |
[33:27] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走 |
[33:29] | Just drive. It’s ok. | 好好开车 没事的 |
[33:31] | – Ok. – Just enjoy the ride. | -好 -好好开车 |
[33:34] | There you go. | 对了 |
[33:37] | Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:40] | Please just let me pull over. | 求你让我停车吧 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry that I ignored your pings. | 很抱歉我没有理会你的消息 |
[33:52] | Hey, I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[33:57] | Please, the brakes– the brakes aren’t working. | 求你了 刹车 刹车不起作用了 |
[34:00] | The brakes aren’t working! The brakes aren’t working. | 刹车不管用了 刹车不管用了 |
[34:05] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[34:06] | – It’s ok. – Don’t, please. | -没事的 -求你不要这样 |
[34:08] | Just enjoy the ride. | 好好开车就行了 |
[34:09] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:13] | Don’t look down. | 别看下面 |
[34:15] | Keep your eyes on the road. | 看着路 |
[34:20] | We’re going too fast. We’re going too fast! | 我们开得太快了 太快了 |
[34:30] | He’s disabled the GPS, | 他关闭了定位系统 |
[34:31] | so we can’t find him that way. | 我们不能通过这个找到他了 |
[34:32] | I need another way in. | 需要别的路子 |
[34:34] | Well, can you hack directly into the car? | 你能直接黑进他的车吗 |
[34:36] | Well, of course I’ve already tried that | 很明显我已经试过了 |
[34:37] | because that’s, you know, what I do, | 因为 我就是干这个的 |
[34:39] | but he’s put a firewall around the vehicle’s controller area network. | 但他在车载控制器的网络上设置了防火墙 |
[34:40] | GPS定位已被拒绝 定位系统已被用户关闭 | |
[34:43] | Well, it looks like Alyssa managed to keep her phone. | 阿莉莎手机还没被收 |
[34:45] | So if she has it on her, then maybe you could– | 如果手机在她身上的话 也许你能 |
[34:47] | Yeah, yeah, that’s helpful. | 对 这样说很有帮助 |
[34:48] | You’re helpful sometimes. | 你有时候很起作用 |
[34:50] | She’s disabled the location services, | 她关闭了定位服务 |
[34:52] | but I can easily override that. | 但我能轻松改写 |
[34:54] | 弗里蒙特大道 向北行驶 时速116千米 | |
[34:55] | They’re two miles west of here, | 在我们西边三千米 |
[34:56] | heading north on the Fremont Parkway. | 沿弗里蒙特大道向北行驶 |
[34:58] | All right, we got this. Let’s hit it. | 好 明白 咱们抓他归案 |
[35:01] | I’m coming, coming, coming. I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 来了 我来了 我来了 |
[35:13] | Slow down! Slow down! Slow down! | 慢一点 慢一点 慢一点 |
[35:15] | Please slow down. | 慢一点 |
[35:22] | – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – Just drive! | -对不起 对不起 -开你的车 |
[35:24] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[35:26] | It’s a surprise. | 这是惊喜 |
[35:35] | I’ve got eyes on him. Up there. You see? | 我看到他了 就在那 看见没 |
[35:37] | Do you have to be so lurchy? | 你一定要开得这么颠吗 |
[35:40] | I get carsick. | 我晕车 |
[35:48] | Like what’s his endgame here? | 他究竟想做什么 |
[35:49] | You know, previously he hijacked a car to target a woman. | 之前他黑了一辆车去袭击一女人 |
[35:52] | Now he’s got the target in the car with him. | 现在目标和他一起在车上 |
[35:57] | Garcia, I think he’s gonna crash. | 加西亚 我觉得他会撞车 |
[35:58] | Where does that road go? | 那条路通往哪里 |
[36:00] | A crash site, literally. | 一个撞车点 不夸张 |
[36:02] | It T-bones into a loading dock | 再往前驶2.4公里就是一个 |
[36:03] | about a mile and half up. | 通往码头的三岔路口 |
[36:04] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[36:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[36:07] | Notify local P.D. | 通知本地警方 |
[36:08] | I already let Bradenton P.D. know. | 我已经通知布雷登顿警方了 |
[36:10] | Garcia, I need you to hack it. | 加西亚 你得黑进去 |
[36:11] | I’m in the middle of hacking it. | 我正在黑 |
[36:12] | Don’t tell me I need to hack it when I’m hacking it, ok? | 别要我黑一个我正在黑的东西 行吗 |
[36:14] | He’s just–he’s very good. | 只不过他…他很厉害 |
[36:15] | He’s not as good as you. Ok? | 他没有你厉害 好吗 |
[36:17] | Now you just focus. | 你集中注意力 |
[36:19] | – Ok. – And hurry. | -好吧 -再快一点 |
[36:19] | Oh, God, oh, God, I cannot die in this car with you. | 天啊 我不要和你一起死在这车里 |
[36:22] | Nobody’s gonna die today, all right? | 今天没人会死 好吗 |
[36:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Oh, my God, you gotta slow down. | 天啊 快减速 |
[36:34] | You gotta slow down, we’re gonna crash. | 快减速 我们会撞上的 |
[36:37] | Garcia, we’re running out of road here. | 加西亚 前面没有路了 |
[36:39] | I’m throwing a second ECU into boomtron mode. | 我正在强启备用电控元进入控制模式 |
[36:41] | I think I got in. | 黑进去了 |
[36:50] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[36:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | What happened?! No! | 怎么回事 不 |
[36:56] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[36:58] | Hands up! Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 把手举起来 |
[37:00] | Now! Let me see your hands. | 快点 把手举起来 |
[37:18] | “Loss of control is always the source of fear. | “失去控制往往是恐惧的来源 |
[37:22] | It is also, however, always the source of change.” | 这也往往是改变的源头” |
[37:26] | James Frey. | 詹姆斯·弗雷[美国作家] |
[37:30] | I’m sorry I’m so late getting home. | 对不起我要晚回家了 |
[37:31] | It’s just–everything got complicated. | 只是…事情都变得太复杂了 |
[37:36] | No, it’s–it’s not your fault, mom. | 不 这…这不是你的错 妈 |
[37:38] | None of this is your fault. Ok? | 这一切都不是你的错 好吗 |
[37:43] | JJ said she brought the boys by to see you. | 小洁说她带孩子们去看了你 |
[37:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:51] | Well, she’s gonna– she’s gonna come by | 她会…她会每天都来 |
[37:52] | and see you every day. | 看看你的 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:57] | Not–maybe, I hope so. | 不…也许吧 我希望是的 |
[38:00] | Look, mom, all you need to know | 妈妈 你只要知道 |
[38:03] | is that I’m safe and I have a great lawyer. | 我很安全 我有一个很棒的律师 |
[38:08] | Yeah, she’s–she’s great. She’s really great. | 她很厉害 她真的很厉害 |
[38:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:15] | It’s not going to be forever. | 不会永远这样的 |
[38:19] | I promise. I promise you’ll be ok. | 我保证 我保证你会没事的 |
[38:23] | So will I. | 我也会没事的 |
[38:29] | Don’t cry, mom, I’m ok. | 别哭 妈妈 我没事 |
[38:32] | I’m ok. Everything is gonna be ok. | 我没事 一切都会没事 |
[38:38] | I love you– I love you so much. | 我爱你 我好爱你 |
[38:41] | Ok. Bye. | 再见 |
[38:50] | I’m on my way there. | 我马上来 |
[38:52] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 好 |
[38:55] | I’m so glad you made it in time for the arraignment. | 谢天谢地你们赶上了传讯 |
[38:57] | What did the kid decide about a plea? | 那孩子决定怎么辩护 |
[38:59] | I don’t know. I’m not sure he does. | 我不知道 我都不确定他是否想定了 |
[39:01] | I can’t stand the thought of him being in prison. | 我完全不敢想他会进监狱 |
[39:03] | But 5 years is a lot less time than 25. | 但是五年比二十五年已经轻了太多 |
[39:07] | He must be agonizing over this decision. | 做这个决定肯定让他很痛苦 |
[39:09] | Well, whatever he decides, he has our full support. | 不管他怎么决定 我们都全力支持他 |
[39:12] | He knows that. It means a lot to him. | 他知道 这对他很重要 |
[39:14] | We have to prove that Scratch did this. | 我们得证实是刮擦干的 |
[39:16] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[39:18] | They’re calling his case. | 他的案子要开始了 |
[39:22] | Case number 149-CR 0308, | 案件编号149CR0308 |
[39:26] | U.S. versus Reid. | 里德公诉案 |
[39:28] | Ms. Duncan, your client is an FBI agent, correct? | 邓肯女士 你的当事人是联调局探员吗 |
[39:31] | That’s right, your honor. | 没错 法官大人 |
[39:37] | You’re charged with murder, | 你被控谋杀 |
[39:38] | which is a very serious matter. | 这是非常严重的指控 |
[39:40] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[39:43] | All right, Ms. Duncan, | 好吧 邓肯女士 |
[39:44] | Does your client wish to enter a plea at this time? | 你的当事人这次愿意进行辩护吗 |
[39:46] | He does. | 是的 |
[39:47] | And how do you plead, Agent Reid? | 你准备如何辩护 里德探员 |
[39:48] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[39:50] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[39:50] | And as to bail? | 保释呢 |
[39:52] | The people oppose bail | 公诉方反对保释 |
[39:53] | and request remand, your honor. | 并要求重审 法官大人 |
[39:54] | Your honor, my client presents no risk of flight. | 法官大人 我的当事人并无潜逃风险 |
[39:57] | That’s ridiculous. The defendant was arrested | 太荒谬了 被告是在从墨西哥 |
[39:58] | after fleeing the murder scene in Mexico. | 杀人现场逃离时被捕的 |
[40:01] | Those were extenuating circumstances. | 那属情有可原 |
[40:03] | He’d been drugged against his will. | 他被人下药 |
[40:05] | By failing to notify the FBI of his international travel, | 没有告知联调局他出国了 |
[40:08] | the defendant violated the bureau protocol. | 被告违反了联调局协议 |
[40:10] | My client presents no flight risk. | 我的当事人没有潜逃风险 |
[40:12] | He has deep ties in this community. | 他与这里有很深的情感纽带 |
[40:14] | His mother suffers from Alzheimer’s disease | 他的母亲患有阿茨海默症 |
[40:16] | and Schizophrenia and lives with him. | 以及精神分裂症 和他住在一起 |
[40:18] | He is solely responsible for her well-being. | 他是她唯一的监护人 |
[40:20] | Additionally, he’s been a decorated SSA | 而且十几年来 他一直是联调局 |
[40:22] | with the FBI’s behavioral analysis unit for over a decade. | 行为分析小组的优秀特别督察探员 |
[40:25] | And as an FBI agent, he has contacts all over the world. | 身为联调局探员 他在全球都有联络人 |
[40:28] | Agent Reid would be willing to turn over both his personal | 里德探员愿意上交他的个人护照 |
[40:30] | and government issued passports. | 和政府护照 |
[40:31] | If he wanted a counterfeit passport, | 如果他想伪造护照 |
[40:34] | he could easily get one. | 那是轻而易举的事 |
[40:35] | He has no criminal history. | 他没有犯罪史 |
[40:37] | The defendant is uniquely situated | 如果被告想要逃避判决 |
[40:39] | to evade law enforcement should he flee the jurisdiction. | 他有得天独厚的条件躲避执法部门 |
[40:41] | Your honor, he wants to stay here and clear his good name. | 法官大人 他想留在这里洗清罪名 |
[40:43] | He should have thought about his good name | 他当初偷逃出界时 |
[40:44] | before sneaking across the border. | 就应该考虑到自己的名声 |
[40:46] | I’m prepared to present | 我想代他 |
[40:47] | multiple law enforcement character witnesses | 请多名执法部门同仁 |
[40:49] | on his behalf right now. | 做他的人品证人 |
[40:51] | The witnesses are here in the courtroom, | 证人们现在都在庭上 |
[40:52] | all highly respected FBI agents. | 都是备受尊敬的联调局探员 |
[40:54] | Simmer down, Ms. Duncan. | 冷静点 邓肯女士 |
[40:56] | It’s almost 6:00 and I’m not inclined | 已经快六点了 我也没有兴趣 |
[40:58] | to hear from character witnesses. | 听人品证人发言 |
[41:00] | Actions speak louder than words, I always say. | 我一直说 说得好不如做得好 |
[41:03] | We’d be willing to abide by a curfew | 我们愿意遵守宵禁 |
[41:05] | and strict monitoring of his whereabouts at all times. | 并时刻汇报他的去向 |
[41:07] | Too little too late, counselor. | 远远不够 说得太晚 律师 |
[41:09] | If past behavior is the best indicator of future conduct, | 如果过去的行为是对未来的最好佐证 |
[41:12] | and I do believe it is, | 我的确也是这么认为的 |
[41:14] | then your client present a flight risk. | 那你的当事人的确有潜逃的风险 |
[41:17] | Bail is denied. | 不得保释 |
[41:19] | Defendant will be remanded to federal custody pending trial. | 被告在审判之前将由联邦进行收押 |
[41:23] | How long before his case goes to trail? | 他的案子要过多久才审 |
[41:25] | It’s a complicated case. 3 months. | 这个案子很复杂 三个月 |
[41:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[41:33] | Spencer, I’m sorry. I will come and see you as soon as I can. | 斯宾塞 对不起 我会尽快来看你 |