时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:46] | Spencer | 斯宾塞 |
[02:52] | “There is not a righteous man on earth | “时常行善而不犯罪的义人 |
[02:55] | who does what is right and never sins.” | 世上实在没有” |
[02:59] | Ecclesiastes 7:20. | 《传道书》第七章第廿节 |
[03:54] | I should call my mom. | 我该给我妈打个电话 |
[04:00] | You need… | 你要 |
[04:06] | Your mommy? | 你妈妈 |
[04:09] | You’re gonna need a lot more than that, Vato. | 你要的可不止这些 伙计 |
[04:19] | You’re American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[04:23] | Where’s your identification? | 你的证件呢 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | Your papers? Passport? | 你的文件 护照呢 |
[04:38] | Something’s wrong. I can’t– | 有些不对劲 我 |
[04:41] | I can’t remember anything. | 我想不起任何事 |
[04:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:50] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:01] | It seems like the kind of thing a person would remember. | 这是一个人会记得的事情 |
[05:04] | It could get infected. | 可能会感染 |
[05:09] | Si. | 是 |
[05:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | I should call someone. | 我应该打个电话 |
[05:17] | You don’t get a phone call. | 你不能打电话 |
[05:18] | That surprises Americans when they get in trouble here. | 在这里惹麻烦的美国人对这点都很吃惊 |
[05:22] | But maybe if you help me figure out | 但要是你能帮我搞清楚 |
[05:24] | why you had narcotics in your possession, | 你为什么携带毒品 |
[05:25] | I can help you notify someone. | 或许我能帮你通知什么人 |
[05:29] | You forgot that, too? | 这你也忘了吗 |
[05:31] | In the trunk of your car? | 在你车子的后备箱里发现的 |
[05:35] | What were you doing way out there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[05:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[05:39] | was meeting someone. | 是去见某个人 |
[05:41] | I was meeting a woman. | 我是去见一个女人 |
[05:45] | I’m not usually like this. | 我通常不这样 |
[05:48] | Heroin will do that. | 是海洛因的效果 |
[05:51] | I don’t use drugs. | 我不嗑药 |
[05:52] | You just run them. | 你只是贩毒 |
[05:55] | You’re not high right now? | 你现在没嗑嗨吗 |
[06:02] | Why are you in Mexico? | 你为什么来墨西哥 |
[06:04] | Because I’m trying to… | 因为我想要 |
[06:07] | Help my mom. | 帮我妈妈 |
[06:09] | Your mother is with you in Mexico? | 你母亲跟你一起在墨西哥吗 |
[06:12] | She’s not, but… | 她不在 |
[06:18] | Rosa. | 罗莎 |
[06:21] | I’m meeting Rosa, who’s a doctor, | 我要见罗莎 她是名医生 |
[06:24] | so I should find her. | 所以我应该去找她 |
[06:26] | Rosa who? | 罗莎姓什么 |
[06:28] | Where does she live? | 她住在哪里 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry, I don’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[06:31] | Jefe. | 头儿 |
[06:33] | Deme. | 给我 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:40] | You’re not just American. | 你不是普通的美国人 |
[06:44] | You’re Dr. Spencer Reid with the FBI? | 你是联调局的斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[06:56] | Thanks, Cruz. This is bad. | 谢谢 科鲁兹 事情不妙 |
[06:57] | I know. It doesn’t make sense. | 我知道 说不通 |
[07:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | Reid is in jail. | 里德进了监狱 |
[07:05] | Jail? | 监狱 |
[07:06] | In Mexico. | 在墨西哥 |
[07:07] | What the hell is he doing down there? | 他跑到那里干什么 |
[07:09] | I don’t know. I didn’t talk to him. | 我不知道 我没有跟他说过话 |
[07:10] | The call came in to Cruz from their lead investigator. | 科鲁兹收到他们首席调查员的电话 |
[07:13] | What’s he being held for? | 他为什么被关 |
[07:14] | Drug possession, with intent to distribute. | 非法持有毒品 并有意分销 |
[07:17] | What type of drugs? | 哪种毒品 |
[07:19] | Cocaine and heroin. | 可卡因和海洛因 |
[07:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[07:22] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[07:23] | We need Lewis and Walker here ASAP. | 让露易丝和沃克尽快来 |
[07:25] | Yeah. I can call them. I can do that. | 好的 我可以打给他们 我来 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna run some tests | 我要检验一下 |
[07:32] | to figure out what you’re on right now. | 你嗑的是什么药 |
[07:34] | Thank you. Helpful. | 谢谢你 很有帮助 |
[07:38] | We’re having a hard time finding this Dr. Rosa. | 我们找不到罗莎医生 |
[07:41] | You still don’t remember her last name | 你还是想不起来她姓什么 |
[07:43] | or where you met her? | 你是在哪里见她的吗 |
[07:44] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[07:49] | When my officers chased you, | 我们那些警员追你的时候 |
[07:51] | you were racing toward the border. | 你冲向了边境 |
[07:54] | My guess is you planned on crossing it. | 我猜你是打算过边境 |
[07:55] | Is that true? | 对吗 |
[07:58] | No, I, uh… | 不 我 |
[08:02] | think I was chasing someone. | 觉得我是在追某人 |
[08:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:17] | They were in front of me. | 他们就在我的前面 |
[08:24] | Maybe your officers saw them. | 或许有警员看到他们了 |
[08:28] | They did. | 他们看到了 |
[08:30] | No one got the tags. | 没有人看到车牌 |
[08:33] | This has to be a mistake. | 肯定是误会 |
[08:35] | I think I’m being framed. | 我觉得我被陷害了 |
[08:38] | You have enemies who would do this? | 你有敌人会这么做的吗 |
[08:43] | This has got to be Scratch. | 一定是刮擦先生 |
[08:45] | He was laying low. Now we know why. | 他一直没动静 现在我们知道原因了 |
[08:47] | Crossing the border as a fugitive is a huge risk. | 以逃犯身份跨过边境有巨大的风险 |
[08:50] | The reward is greater. He’s been punishing the team. | 回报更大 他一直是在惩罚整个团队 |
[08:52] | Now his target is Reid. | 现在他针对的是里德 |
[08:53] | Peter Lewis dropped off the map | 彼得·刘易斯在袭击了塔拉的家人后 |
[08:55] | after attacking Tara’s family. | 就消失不见 |
[08:56] | Maybe he’s been hiding in Mexico this whole time. | 或许他一直都藏在墨西哥 |
[08:59] | We also have to consider this isn’t related to him. | 我们还要考虑这件事与他无关的可能性 |
[09:01] | Who else would it be? | 那还会有谁 |
[09:03] | Drug cartels. | 贩毒集团 |
[09:04] | Could have threatened Reid and used him as a mule. | 可能威胁了里德 用他当运毒人 |
[09:07] | Agreed. This could simply be a case of bad luck. | 同意 可能只是不走运 |
[09:09] | Reid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 里德在错误的时间去了错误的地方 |
[09:11] | Spence’s mom is ok. | 斯宾塞的妈妈没事 |
[09:12] | The home nurse he hired said all is stable. | 他雇的家庭护士说一切稳定 |
[09:15] | Oh, thank the stars. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:16] | How long did he tell the nurse he’d be gone? | 他跟护士说要离开多久 |
[09:18] | Uh, 3 days. | 三天 |
[09:19] | That sounds reasonable. | 听起来很合理 |
[09:19] | After the Palm Springs case, | 棕榈泉的案子之后 |
[09:21] | Reid said he had to get back to Houston | 里德说他要回休斯顿 |
[09:23] | to talk to his mom’s doctor. | 跟他妈妈的医生谈谈 |
[09:24] | Well, Houston is only a 5-hour drive from the border. | 休斯顿里边境只有五小时车程 |
[09:27] | Usually I can read him. | 通常我能看出他的心思 |
[09:29] | I can’t believe I didn’t pick up on any of this. | 我不敢相信这次我一点都没看出来 |
[09:30] | He didn’t want you to, | 他不想让你看出来 |
[09:31] | and there’s no way you would have guessed he’d end up in Mexico. | 你也不可能猜得到他会去墨西哥 |
[09:34] | The question is, why did he go down there? | 问题是他为什么去了那里 |
[09:36] | And why does he have narcotics? | 还有为什么会带着毒品 |
[09:38] | Yeah, exactly. That–that– | 没错 |
[09:39] | He wouldn’t– he wouldn’t do that. | 他肯定 他肯定不会这么做 |
[09:40] | I’m not gonna share any secrets I’m not supposed to, | 我没打算泄密 |
[09:43] | but those drugs were planted on him. | 但那些毒品是栽赃给他的 |
[09:44] | Absolutely. But there’s something bigger in play. | 一定是的 但肯定有更大的阴谋 |
[09:47] | That’s why he crossed the border and kept it a secret. | 所以他才悄悄跨过边境 |
[09:49] | There’s something he didn’t want to share with any of you. | 他有些事不想跟你们中的任何一个分享 |
[09:51] | Ok, so what would make him risk everything? | 那好 是什么会让他孤注一掷 |
[09:54] | His mom. | 他妈妈 |
[09:55] | Yeah, but she’s here and she’s safe. | 对 但她在这里还很安全 |
[09:57] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[09:58] | Cruz just sent me the arresting report. | 科鲁兹刚把逮捕文件发来 |
[10:00] | Hold, please. Translating now. | 稍等 正在翻译 |
[10:02] | O…k. | 好了 |
[10:04] | It says here that Reid was involved | 这里说里德卷入了 |
[10:06] | in a high-speed chase. | 高速追捕 |
[10:08] | What? He hardly ever drives. | 什么 他都没怎么开过车 |
[10:10] | None of this sounds like him. | 这都不像他会干的事 |
[10:11] | It says he was wearing jeans, | 这上面说他穿的牛仔 |
[10:12] | he was really confused. And… | 看着很糊涂 |
[10:15] | According to the arresting officer, | 据逮捕他的警官说 |
[10:16] | he was really high on something. | 他肯定是磕嗨了 |
[10:18] | No, no, he wouldn’t do that. | 不不 他不会那么做的 |
[10:19] | Not after what happened with Tobias Hankel. | 尤其是经过托拜厄斯·汉克尔的事以后 |
[10:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:22] | An offender with D.I.D. | 一名患分裂症的罪犯 |
[10:24] | who kidnapped and drugged Reid. | 绑架并给里德注射了毒品 |
[10:26] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:27] | 10 years ago. | 十年前 |
[10:28] | What does the report say about the intent to distribute. | 报告里是怎么说意图贩毒的事的 |
[10:31] | Uh, it says he was charged with constructive possession, | 这上面说他被控持有毒品 |
[10:33] | 指控 推定持有毒品 | |
[10:34] | and in the duffel bag there was cocaine, cash, | 在旅行袋里发现有可卡因 现金 |
[10:37] | and 3 bricks of heroin. | 以及三个海洛因砖块 |
[10:42] | Ok, we’ll be there in less than an hour. | 我们一小时内就到 |
[10:44] | Dave, were you able to reach Jack Garrett? | 戴夫 你能联系到杰克·加勒特吗 |
[10:45] | He’s deep in a case, | 他正深入忙一个案子 |
[10:47] | but he promised to do what he can. | 不过他答应会尽力帮忙 |
[10:48] | Ok. We’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 好的 我们需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[11:48] | Oh–please don’t. | 请不要 |
[11:54] | Please, I don’t want it. I don’t want it. | 求你 我不想要 我不想要 |
[13:00] | Spencer, please go to the other room. | 斯宾塞 去另一个房间 |
[13:01] | Don’t treat him like a child. | 别以为他还是个孩子 |
[13:03] | I’m not gonna have this conversation in front of him. | 我不会在他面前进行这次谈话的 |
[13:05] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[13:06] | If you refuse to take care of yourself, I can’t help you. | 如果你自己不照顾自己 我帮不了你 |
[13:10] | You’re weak. | 你太软弱了 |
[13:17] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:19] | I know, honey. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[13:23] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:25] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:27] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:29] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:31] | I’m not weak. | 我不软弱 |
[13:39] | You know, we should check with Monty over at I.R.T. | 我们应该找国际反应小组的蒙蒂 |
[13:41] | to see how many times Reid has crossed the border. | 看看里德出入过边境多少次 |
[13:43] | Our smarts are on the same channel. | 我也这么想 |
[13:44] | I just I.M.ed him. | 我刚申请查询了 |
[13:46] | Where are you with the searches? | 搜索进行得怎么样了 |
[13:47] | The Scratch of it all, I am thus far coming up with nothing. | 刮擦先生所有相关的 目前一无所获 |
[13:50] | 搜索关键词彼得·刘易斯 通过国际反应小组网络数据挖掘 无结果 | |
[13:51] | For all we know, Peter Lewis could be in Mexico | 彼得·刘易斯可能在墨西哥 |
[13:53] | orchestrating this whole thing. | 策划了整件事 |
[13:54] | We’re talking about a dude who hacked into DMV records, | 我们说的可是个会黑进车管所记录 |
[13:57] | and cross that with a cyber wall run by the Mexican drug cartel, | 还搞了墨西哥贩毒集团运营的防火墙的家伙 |
[14:00] | which is and even scarier wall of cyber than I’m used to. | 那防火墙比我用的还恐怖 |
[14:02] | What about Reid? | 里德怎么样了 |
[14:04] | Oh, right. Well, luckily, | 对 很幸运 |
[14:05] | he leaves more digital breadcrumbs than Mr. Lewis, | 他留下的数据线索比路易斯先生多多了 |
[14:08] | I.E., I have info on his flight to houston. | 比如 我有他飞去休斯顿的航班信息 |
[14:10] | Looks like he checked in and out of a hotel there. | 看来他在那住了家宾馆然后离开了 |
[14:12] | But if he rented wheels to get to Mexico, | 但如果他是租车去的墨西哥 |
[14:14] | there’s no record of it. | 没有任何记录 |
[14:15] | Well, maybe he has a contact down there | 也许他在那有认识的人 |
[14:17] | and he could have borrowed their car. | 借了他们的车 |
[14:19] | He could have taken a bus. | 他也可能坐了大巴 |
[14:20] | There’s all kinds of ways to cross the border. | 有各种方法可以过境 |
[14:21] | I’ll keep looking. | 我继续查 |
[14:22] | Ok, so I dug around his desk, | 我翻了他的桌子 |
[14:24] | I found a whole lot of articles in medical journals, | 找到了各种医学杂志 |
[14:26] | no big surprise. | 毫不意外 |
[14:29] | This is all about experimental medicine. | 这些都是实验疗法 |
[14:32] | Ok. Experimental medicine makes sense. | 找实验疗法也说得通 |
[14:33] | I got an email from a librarian friend of mine | 我收到了联调局图书馆 |
[14:36] | from the FBI library. It looks like our boy wonder | 一位朋友的邮件 看来我们的神奇小子 |
[14:38] | has been processing a lot with that beautiful brain of his, | 那漂亮的脑子可没少处理事 |
[14:40] | All having to do with alternative medicinal procedures | 所有都是和对抗阿尔茨海默症所用的 |
[14:43] | for fighting Alzheimer’s. | 替代药物疗法相关的 |
[14:44] | Well, he told me he was supplementing her meds | 他告诉我他在她的药里 |
[14:46] | with Omega-3s and making sure | 加了Ω-3脂肪酸并确保 |
[14:47] | she was eating a ton of leafy greens. | 她吃了足够多的绿叶菜 |
[14:49] | But he said her prescriptions plus vitamins weren’t enough. | 但他说过她的处方再加上维他命是不够的 |
[14:53] | Maybe he took it to a new level. | 也许他进行到了新的阶段 |
[14:54] | Because it takes years to pass the FDA guidelines, | 因为通过食药局审核要好几年 |
[14:57] | a lot of holistic medicine | 许多整体医学的药物 |
[14:58] | is practiced outside the United States. | 都是在美国外进行使用的 |
[15:02] | Ok, they have landed | 好了 他们落地了 |
[15:03] | and they are on the way to Spence. | 正在去找斯宾塞的路上 |
[15:06] | All right, well, let’s start digging through these, | 好了 我们研究研究这些吧 |
[15:09] | see if we can find anything that can help. | 看能不能找到有帮助的东西 |
[15:14] | Thanks for calling us. | 谢谢通知我们 |
[15:15] | A U.S. fed in our custody isn’t something we see every day. | 关押美国联调探员 可不是每天都有的 |
[15:18] | We appreciate you letting us talk to him. | 感谢你让我们和他聊聊 |
[15:20] | Have you gotten his tox screen panels back yet? | 他的毒检结果出来了吗 |
[15:22] | – No. – You will need to expedite that. | -还没 -你们得催一下 |
[15:24] | We have cause to believe that Agent Reid was drugged. | 我们有理由相信里德探员被下药了 |
[15:26] | He was definitely high and driving like a maniac | 他肯定是嗑高了 像个疯子一样 |
[15:29] | with $20,000 worth of heroin in his possession. | 带着价值两万美元的毒品一路狂飙 |
[15:32] | Both of which put my officers at risk. | 这将我的警员们置于险境 |
[15:35] | You’re in our jurisdiction. | 你们是在我们的地盘上 |
[15:37] | The rules are different here. | 规矩不一样 |
[15:38] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[15:44] | Hey, Reid. | 里德 |
[15:47] | It’s good to see you, brother. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[15:49] | It’s me, Luke. | 是我 卢克 |
[15:56] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[16:00] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[16:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:04] | We’re gonna get you out of here, kid. | 我们会带你离开这的 孩子 |
[16:07] | We need to work out some details with the locals, ok? | 我们得跟当地警方处理些细节 好吗 |
[16:13] | Who was your contact down here? | 你在这里认识什么人吗 |
[16:16] | Rosa. | 罗莎 |
[16:19] | Rosa Medina. I think she’s a doctor. | 罗莎·梅迪纳 我觉得她是名医生 |
[16:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Where did you meet her? | 你在哪里见的她 |
[16:29] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:32] | If you saw her, would you remember her? | 如果你见到她 你能记得她吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah. I think so. | 可以 我觉得可以 |
[16:41] | You’re missing time, aren’t you? | 你丧失了某些记忆是吗 |
[16:44] | It’s peeking out. It’s coming in flashes. | 在不断冒出来 都是片段 |
[16:47] | And you’ve been drugged. | 你被下药了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, but I didn’t take it myself. | 是的 但不是我自己要的 |
[16:50] | Well, of course you didn’t, Spencer. | 当然不是你 斯宾塞 |
[16:55] | We’re thinking it might be Scratch. | 我们觉得可能是刮擦先生 |
[16:58] | Scratch. | 刮擦先生 |
[17:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:07] | Hey, JJ. | 小洁 |
[17:08] | Is he ok? | 他还好吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. I mean, he’s in one piece. | 还好 我是说 身体上完好无损 |
[17:11] | I’m not sure he recognizes us. | 我不确定他认出我们了 |
[17:14] | That could be the drugs. | 可能是毒品作用 |
[17:15] | Would a cognitive help? | 认知问讯能有用吗 |
[17:16] | I really think we’re a little far off | 我觉得现在谈那个 |
[17:18] | for that right now. Um, | 有点远 |
[17:20] | He definitely didn’t recognize Scratch’s name. | 他肯定没认出刮擦先生这个名字 |
[17:23] | But he wrote the name of his local contact, | 但他写下了当地联络人的名字 |
[17:25] | Rosa Medina, on his arm. | 罗莎·梅迪纳 在他胳膊上 |
[17:27] | I just sent the pic to Garcia. | 我刚给加西亚发了照片 |
[17:28] | He says that she’s a doctor. | 他说她是个医生 |
[17:30] | So his short-term is coming back, but it’s limited. | 所以他的短期记忆恢复了 但还很有限 |
[17:32] | It sounds like his long-term is still a mess. | 听上去长期记忆还是一团糟 |
[17:34] | Ok, this definitely reads chicken scratch, | 是他的狗爬字 |
[17:36] | but it’s–oh, there are a lot of Rosa Medinas in Mexico. | 不过 墨西哥确实有很多罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[17:39] | Well, let’s start with women in Houston and Brownsville, | 我们先从休斯顿和布朗斯维尔的找起吧 |
[17:41] | and then cross them with Mexican citizens. | 和墨西哥公民进行交叉比对 |
[17:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[17:44] | He told Emily he was gonna talk to his mom’s doctor. | 他跟艾米莉说他本来要去找他母亲的医生 |
[17:47] | If that was true, | 如果是真的 |
[17:48] | we all assumed it was the doctor from the clinic, | 我们都本以为是诊所里的医生 |
[17:51] | but maybe it was this Rosa Medina. | 但也许就是这个罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[17:53] | And she could be being cautious, which is why | 她也许十分谨慎 所以 |
[17:54] | we haven’t been able to find any communication between them. | 我们没发现他们的任何通讯记录 |
[17:57] | And why should she be cautious? | 她为什么要这么谨慎 |
[17:59] | Well, because in 2015 60 holistic doctors | 因为2015年 全美国有 |
[18:01] | across the United States died mysteriously. | 六十名整体医学医生神秘死亡 |
[18:04] | Some were accidents, others violent attacks, | 有些是事故 有些是暴力袭击 |
[18:06] | others were deemed suicide. | 还有些被认为是自杀 |
[18:08] | Conspiracy theorists believe these doctors | 阴谋家们相信这些医生 |
[18:09] | were targeted fatally by pharmaceutical companies | 是被制药公司盯上了 |
[18:12] | for their belief in holistic practice. | 就因为他们相信整体医学 |
[18:13] | Well, then Rosa Medina might not be her real name. | 那罗莎·梅迪纳可能不是她的真名 |
[18:16] | You think she might have an alias? | 你觉得她有化名 |
[18:17] | Look, I’ve seen it plenty of times. | 我见过很多次了 |
[18:19] | If she’s afraid of consequences, | 如果她害怕出事 |
[18:21] | maybe she used an anagram. | 或许会把字母换个组合次序 |
[18:22] | How many holistic doctors with connections | 有多少整体医学医生 |
[18:24] | between Texas and Mexico? | 在德克萨斯和墨西哥都有人脉 |
[18:28] | Uh, Sophia Flores. | 索菲娅·弗洛雷斯 |
[18:30] | Ana Sorel. | 安娜·索雷尔 |
[18:31] | Nadie Ramos. | 娜迪·拉莫斯 |
[18:32] | Juliet Hernandez. | 朱丽叶·赫尔南德斯 |
[18:41] | What’s the story with Nadie Ramos? | 这个娜迪·拉莫斯是什么来头 |
[18:45] | 罗莎·梅迪纳 娜迪·拉莫斯 | |
[18:46] | Uh…uh, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[18:49] | 大脑退化领域做出大胆实验性突破 多位医生获赞 | |
[18:52] | She specializes in experimental drugs | 她专研可以逆转大脑退化的 |
[18:54] | that reverse brain degeneration. | 实验性药物 |
[18:56] | Have you got a photo? | 有照片吗 |
[18:57] | Yep. Sending it to you guys right now. | 有 现在就发给你们 |
[19:02] | Hey, the team sent this. | 组里发来了这个 |
[19:03] | Is this the doctor you met? | 这是你去见的医生吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:12] | Her alias is Rosa Medina. | 她的化名是罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[19:14] | Her real name is Nadie Ramos. | 真名是娜迪·拉莫斯 |
[19:16] | Garcia tracked her to a motel just outside of town. | 加西亚追踪到她在城外一汽车旅馆 |
[19:18] | Does that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:23] | We’ll need to take Castenada and his officers with us. | 我们要带上卡斯塔尼达和他的手下一起 |
[19:26] | You want company here? | 你需要人陪吗 |
[19:29] | No, I’m–I’m ok. | 不 我没事 |
[19:36] | Manager says he hasn’t seen her all day. | 经理说一整天都没有看见她 |
[19:39] | If she’s left town, this won’t be good for Reid. | 她离城会对里德很不利 |
[19:43] | No puede pasar. | 不准过去 |
[20:04] | Damn, she’s dead. | 糟糕 她死了 |
[20:06] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[20:23] | Tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete… | 三 四 五 六 七… |
[20:29] | This doesn’t look good for your friend. | 这看起来对你朋友很不利 |
[20:31] | Come on. We both know | 得了吧 我们都清楚 |
[20:34] | these things could have been planted in here | 这些东西可能是别人布置在这里的 |
[20:36] | Just as the drugs could have been planted in the trunk. | 那些毒品也可能是别人栽赃放车里的 |
[20:39] | Framed for drugs. Framed for murder. | 运毒是遭陷害 谋杀也是遭陷害 |
[20:42] | You’re not even considering the obvious? | 你不考虑一下最明显的可能吗 |
[20:45] | You wouldn’t either if you knew Spencer Reid. | 如果你了解斯宾塞·里德 你也不会 |
[20:48] | We’ve both got a job to do. | 我们都有工作要做 |
[20:50] | I’ll get all this processed. | 我去处理这些 |
[20:54] | And we’ll continue to fight to prove he’s innocent. | 而我们继续努力证明他无罪 |
[20:59] | Reid’s stuff was everywhere. | 到处都是里德的东西 |
[21:01] | If they run DNA, he’ll be all over this room. | 如果他们查DNA 肯定满屋子都是他的 |
[21:04] | Maybe even on the victim. | 搞不好被害人身上也有 |
[21:06] | The coroner counted over 25 stab wounds. | 验尸官数了她身上有25处刺伤 |
[21:09] | There’s still no sign of the knife? | 还没有找到刀吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 没有 |
[21:12] | We’ve got a disorganized crime scene | 犯罪现场如此混乱 |
[21:14] | with the offender aware enough | 但罪犯却非常清醒 |
[21:15] | to take the murder weapon with them. | 带走了凶器 |
[21:16] | It doesn’t add up. | 这不合理 |
[21:18] | Unless it was a drug-induced kill. | 除非是凶手磕了药后杀人 |
[21:21] | The unsub could have freaked out | 嫌犯可能吓坏了 |
[21:22] | and taken off with the knife. | 带走了刀 |
[21:24] | Reid told castenada he was chasing someone. | 里德告诉卡斯塔尼达他在追一个人 |
[21:27] | It could have been the killer. | 也许那个人就是凶手 |
[21:29] | Yeah. Well, if they took the knife with them, | 那如果凶手带走了刀 |
[21:31] | they could have dumped it in the desert. | 可能会丢在沙漠里 |
[21:34] | And Reid’s got a nasty cut on his hand. | 而且里德手上有一条很重的刀伤 |
[21:36] | It could be from the same blade. | 可能是同一把刀造成的 |
[21:38] | He didn’t do this. | 不是他干的 |
[21:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:42] | But Scratch has done one hell of a job | 但是刮擦下了很大功夫 |
[21:43] | making it look like he did. | 使一切看起来像他干的 |
[22:01] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[22:04] | Well, it’s been quite a year, but… | 今年真是多事之年 但是… |
[22:09] | This… | 这真是… |
[22:15] | You two are close. | 你们关系很好 |
[22:19] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[22:23] | Yeah, he’s stronger than anyone knows, | 他比任何人想的都要坚强 |
[22:24] | but he is not equipped to be locked up. | 但进监狱这事也太大了 |
[22:29] | Well, I never thought I’d say this, | 我之前觉得这话绝不会从我口中说出 |
[22:30] | but maybe the drugs are helping with any anxiety. | 但也许毒品能帮助缓解焦虑 |
[22:34] | Well, I thought the same. | 我也这么想 |
[22:36] | I mean, I want him to come down, | 我是说 我希望他能放纵一下 |
[22:38] | but then when he’s sober, | 但等那阵劲儿过了 |
[22:41] | time’s gonna stand still and that will drive him crazy. | 一切都还是老样子 那会逼疯他的 |
[22:49] | So Monty tracked Reid’s passport. | 蒙蒂查了里德的护照 |
[22:52] | Turns out he used his personal | 结果他用的是个人护照 |
[22:54] | and not his work issued one, | 而不是他的工作护照 |
[22:56] | which makes sense, because he wasn’t working, | 这样就对了 因为他不是在工作 |
[22:59] | right? Say right. | 对吗 说对 |
[23:01] | Working or not, | 不管是不是在工作 |
[23:02] | he should have been briefed before leaving the country | 他都应该在出国前上报的 |
[23:04] | and he wasn’t. | 但他没有 |
[23:05] | So on a scale of one to terrible? | 所以从一到糟糕打分打几分 |
[23:07] | It’s terrible. | 糟糕 |
[23:08] | The bureau’s gonna hold it against him. | 局里会因为这个惩罚他 |
[23:10] | He violated security protocol. | 他违反了安全协议 |
[23:11] | I mean, as a federal agent, he’s a high-value target. | 身为联邦探员 他这个目标很有价值 |
[23:14] | You know this. The brass doesn’t like it | 你知道的 上面不喜欢 |
[23:16] | when you keep them in the dark. | 你把他们蒙在鼓里 |
[23:17] | Why did he keep us out of this? | 为什么他不让我们知道呢 |
[23:20] | I didn’t know he crossed the border once, | 他出国我一次都不知道 |
[23:22] | Let alone 3 times. | 更别说三次了 |
[23:23] | 3 times in the last 3 months? What was he doing down there? | 最近三个月出国三次 他去干什么呢 |
[23:26] | Lying. He was lying. Every time he crossed the border, | 撒谎 他在撒谎 每次他出境 |
[23:29] | he lied to us, and he went all rogue, | 他都骗了我们 然后他就乱来 |
[23:31] | and he got himself in all this damn trouble. | 给自己惹了一个大麻烦 |
[23:33] | Well, he was making decisions with his heart and not his head. | 他在用他的心做决定 而不是大脑 |
[23:36] | Which I’m intimately familiar with, | 这我简直再熟悉不过了 |
[23:37] | but none of this would have happened | 但如果他让我们帮他 |
[23:39] | if he would have let us help. | 就不会这样了 |
[23:40] | Well, Penelope, that’s what we’re gonna do now. Ok? | 佩内洛普 我们现在就来帮他 好吗 |
[23:46] | Well, I’m still mad at him. | 好吧 我还是很生他的气 |
[23:51] | We know you didn’t do this. | 我们知道不是你干的 |
[23:53] | How did it happen? | 发生了什么 |
[23:55] | She was stabbed, multiple times. | 她被刀捅了 很多次 |
[23:57] | It looked personal. | 看起来是私人恩怨 |
[23:59] | We got the results of your blood work. | 我们得到了你的血液检查报告 |
[24:02] | There’s cocaine and heroin in your system. | 你体内有可卡因和海洛因 |
[24:04] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[24:05] | He was in possession of cocaine and heroin when he was arrested. | 他被捕时 携有可卡因和海洛因 |
[24:07] | I found what I need. | 我找到了我需要的证据 |
[24:09] | No, I need a full tox screen panel. | 不行 我需要一份完整的毒理检测报告 |
[24:11] | We’re looking for scopolamine. | 我们想知道血液里有没有莨菪碱 |
[24:13] | That’ll take longer. | 这个需要更长时间 |
[24:14] | I don’t care. I need it. | 我不管 我需要完整报告 |
[24:17] | You were given a speedball. | 给你下的是”快球” |
[24:18] | The opiates block the dopamine. | 鸦片制剂会阻抑多巴胺 |
[24:20] | That’s why thing go from clear to hazy. | 所以看东西会变模糊 |
[24:23] | The combination of the drugs | 再加上毒品组合的药性 |
[24:24] | causes a dissociative state and explains the memory loss. | 引起神智游离 所以会失忆 |
[24:28] | Are you coming down now? | 你现在缓过来了吗 |
[24:29] | I think so. | 应该好了 |
[24:31] | Do you think you could do a cognitive interview? | 你觉得可以来认知问讯吗 |
[24:34] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[24:36] | Do you have a quiet room we can use? | 你们有安静的房间吗 |
[24:37] | Yes. There were 5 of these in your bag at the motel. | 有 汽车旅馆有你的包 里面五个这个 |
[24:42] | You recognize them? | 你认得出来吗 |
[24:58] | I put it in some orange juice | 我加到橙汁里 |
[24:59] | so it won’t taste so bad. | 这样就不会很难喝了 |
[25:13] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:17] | I’m gonna run it through the lab. | 我要拿去实验室化验 |
[25:24] | Whatever’s in those vials, I was giving it to my mom. | 那些小瓶里的东西 是准备给我妈的 |
[25:29] | That’s the only thing I’m sure of. | 这是唯一我能确定的事 |
[25:38] | So Emily said they’re gonna try a cognitive, | 艾米莉说他们要做一个认知问讯 |
[25:41] | but she isn’t very hopeful. | 但她并不抱什么希望 |
[25:43] | Did they run a full tox screen? | 他们做了全套毒理检测了吗 |
[25:44] | No. No, they only looked for cocaine and heroin | 没有 他们只检查了可卡因和海洛因 |
[25:47] | because those were the drugs in his possession. | 因为这些是他持有的毒品 |
[25:48] | And? | 结果呢 |
[25:50] | And he tested positive for both. | 他两者都呈阳性 |
[25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[25:54] | Well, there’s gotta be some other sedative present | 他断片了这么久 |
[25:56] | for him to be missing so much time. | 体内肯定还有其他镇静剂 |
[25:58] | Look, they’re only gonna investigate what helps their case, | 他们只会调查对他们有利的东西 |
[26:00] | and right now, they have a dead Mexican citizen | 现在他们手上有一具墨西哥公民的尸体 |
[26:02] | and a drugged up American suspect. | 和一名磕了药的美国嫌犯 |
[26:05] | That’s true. It’s not up to the Mexican authorities | 说得没错 墨西哥当局犯不着 |
[26:07] | to prove what we believe, | 去证明我们的观点 |
[26:08] | which is Reid is being framed. | 即里德是被陷害的 |
[26:10] | They’re only looking at who and what’s in front of them. | 他们只会去看摆在他们面前的人和事 |
[26:13] | Ok, but we can’t let him get stuck there. | 好吧 但我们不能任他被关在那里 |
[26:15] | Then we better hope | 那我们就只能希望 |
[26:16] | they come up with something useful from this cognitive. | 认知问讯中能想起有用的信息 |
[26:23] | It’s a good sign things are coming back. | 你的记忆开始恢复了 这是个好兆头 |
[26:27] | Ok, so you remember landing in Houston, | 你记得你到了休斯顿 |
[26:30] | but you haven’t said how you got across the border. | 但你没说你是怎么穿越边境的 |
[26:44] | I took a bus to Brownsville. | 我乘大巴去了布朗斯维尔 |
[26:50] | And walked across. | 然后步行过去的 |
[26:54] | Is that where you met Rosa? | 你是在那里见到罗莎的吗 |
[26:57] | The first time. | 第一次是的 |
[27:02] | This trip we met in a motel. | 这一趟我们是在一家旅馆见面 |
[27:11] | Because she doesn’t have an office here. | 因为她在这里没有办公室 |
[27:16] | If you’d met Rosa before, | 如果你以前见过罗莎 |
[27:18] | why did you write her name on your arm? | 为什么还要在手臂上写她的名字 |
[27:22] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[27:26] | Well, it’s a good thing you did. | 还好你写了 |
[27:29] | Otherwise we may not have found her. | 不然我们可能就找不到她 |
[27:31] | Maybe that would have been a good thing. | 也许那样才好 |
[27:34] | Eventually her body would have been discovered. | 她的尸体总是会被发现的 |
[27:38] | When did you first meet her? | 你第一次见她是什么时候 |
[27:47] | Houston. | 休斯顿 |
[27:48] | I met her at Houston and at the clinic. | 我在休斯顿的诊所见到她 |
[27:52] | She wrote an article on alzheimer’s. | 她写了一篇关于阿尔茨海默症的文章 |
[27:58] | And that’s why I came here. | 所以我就来这里了 |
[28:00] | Ok. That’s the most cognizant you’ve been, | 好的 这是你记的最清楚的 |
[28:03] | so let’s focus on that. | 所以我们的重点放这里 |
[28:05] | It’s time to close your eyes. | 现在闭上你的眼睛 |
[28:10] | Ok, tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[28:14] | She had the vials. | 她带着那几瓶药水 |
[28:16] | She said that | 她说 |
[28:18] | my mom just needed 3 drops a day. | 我妈妈只需要每天喝三滴 |
[28:22] | And I thanked her. | 然后我就感谢她 |
[28:25] | Then something– something went wrong. | 然后就 不太对劲 |
[28:30] | She was upset, and we were at the window. | 她很不安 我们站在窗边 |
[28:33] | What was it? Was someone else there? | 怎么了 还有人在那里吗 |
[28:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:37] | Ok, can you see them? | 你能看到他们吗 |
[28:39] | No. No. | 不能 不能 |
[28:43] | The door opened. | 门打开了 |
[28:47] | They must have knocked me out, | 他们肯定把我打晕了 |
[28:49] | ’cause I don’t–I know that I was on the floor. | 因为我不… 我知道我躺在地上 |
[28:53] | I can’t–can’t remember. | 我记不…我记不起来 |
[28:55] | Can’t remember anything. | 什么都记不起来 |
[28:57] | I can’t remember anything. I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都记不起来 我什么都记不起来 |
[28:59] | She… | 她… |
[29:06] | Rosa’s on the floor, too, though. | 但是罗莎也倒在地上 |
[29:08] | And…someone else is definitely there. | 而且…肯定还有人在那里 |
[29:13] | There’s a knife. | 有一把刀 |
[29:15] | There’s a knife and there’s a lot of blood. | 有一把刀 还有很多血 |
[29:17] | Who has the knife? | 谁拿着刀 |
[29:19] | Who is stabbing Rosa? | 谁在捅罗茜 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:21] | It’s in my hand. | 刀在我手上 |
[29:22] | You’re trying to stop the killer. | 你是想阻止凶手 |
[29:25] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[29:31] | Reid. | 里德 |
[29:33] | Reid. | 里德 |
[29:35] | Ok. Let’s– let’s take a break, ok? | 好了 我们 我们休息一下 好吗 |
[29:44] | We need to get you cleaned up. | 得帮你清理一下 |
[30:00] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[30:01] | He’s made some breakthroughs, | 他有了点突破 |
[30:03] | but I’m not sure how helpful they’ll be. | 但我不确定能有多大帮助 |
[30:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:12] | They just charged Reid with the murder of Nadie Ramos. | 他们刚刚起诉里德谋杀罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[30:30] | We can’t get him out of here, can we? | 没法把他弄出去 是吗 |
[30:32] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[30:35] | He didn’t kill her. | 他没有杀她 |
[30:37] | If all I had to go on was the evidence, | 如果我只看证据 |
[30:40] | I would swear he did. | 我肯定说是他杀的 |
[30:42] | But knowing Reid, hearing the cognitive… | 但我了解里德 听他一说… |
[30:45] | Yes, he said there was another person in that motel room, but… | 是 他说旅馆房间里还有一个人 但 |
[30:51] | Who has the knife? | 谁拿着刀 |
[30:53] | Who is stabbing Rosa? | 谁在捅罗莎 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:57] | It’s in my hand. | 刀在我手里 |
[30:59] | You’re trying to stop the killer. | 你是想阻止凶手 |
[31:02] | Right now this is just more evidence against him. | 这只是多一条不利证据 |
[31:09] | Ok, I am obsessively refreshing the Mexican prison logs, | 我一直在不停地刷新墨西哥的监狱日志 |
[31:12] | and so far Reid is staying put. | 目前为止里德还在 |
[31:14] | But they could transfer him to Santa Adaladia | 但他们可能会把他转到圣阿达拉迪亚 |
[31:16] | or El Diablo, both of which | 或埃迪阿布罗 跟这两个一比 |
[31:18] | make Matamoros look like a day SPA. | 马塔莫罗斯就是水疗馆 |
[31:19] | Like a who’s who of bad guys. | 那里像大坏蛋聚集地 |
[31:21] | Crazy rough, really overcrowded. | 相当野蛮 特别拥挤 |
[31:22] | There’s assaults and murders on inmates monthly. | 每个月都会收押各种伤人犯和杀人犯 |
[31:25] | He’s an American, accused of murdering a Mexican citizen. | 他是美国人 被指控谋杀墨西哥公民 |
[31:28] | The government is well within their rights to keep him there. | 政府完全有权关他进去 |
[31:30] | Well, they could do worse. | 他们还能更过分 |
[31:31] | They could lock him up and throw away the key. | 他们可以让他牢底坐穿 |
[31:32] | Look, the only thing we know Reid is guilty of | 我们现在知道 里德唯一不对的 |
[31:35] | is getting the vials for his mother. | 就是买药给他母亲 |
[31:37] | Now maybe the drugs in those vials weren’t illegal. | 也许瓶里的药物并不违法 |
[31:39] | I hate to say it, but they probably were. | 我真不想这么说 但也很可能是违法的 |
[31:41] | I mean, he couldn’t get whatever it is stateside. | 毕竟都没能在国内都拿到 |
[31:44] | Or let’s say it wasn’t an illegal substance, | 我们就当它不是违法物品 |
[31:46] | but whoever planted the heroin in the trunk… | 但把海洛因放到后备箱的人 |
[31:49] | Put something crazy in the vials as well. | 也在药水里放了不得了的东西 |
[31:51] | Right. | 对 |
[31:54] | Reid is going to El Diablo maximum security by the end of the day. | 里德今晚会送去埃迪阿布罗最高戒备监狱 |
[31:57] | They just put in the transfer. | 他们刚安排转监 |
[32:17] | 里德 分享 删除 | |
[32:24] | This is Prentiss. | 我是潘提斯 |
[32:26] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[32:42] | Mom, don’t do that! | 妈 别啊 |
[32:44] | Don’t do that! Stop it! | 别啊 住手 |
[32:45] | Leave me alone! Stop! | 让开 住手 |
[32:46] | Stop! Give it back to me! | 住手 还给我 |
[32:48] | Stay away from me! | 别管我 |
[32:53] | For god’s sake, leave me alone! | 老天 让开 |
[32:55] | Mom! Stop! | 妈 住手 |
[32:56] | Why did you do that? | 为什么要那样 |
[32:57] | I hate that stuff and I hate you! | 我讨厌那东西 我也讨厌你 |
[33:00] | Do you have any idea | 你究竟知不知道 |
[33:01] | what I went through to get that medicine? | 我多不容易才弄到那些药的 |
[33:03] | It can’t be replaced. Do you realize that? | 没法替代的 你知道吗 |
[33:05] | Good! I want to go back home. | 很好 我要回家 |
[33:07] | – This is home. – No, it isn’t! | -这里就是家 -才不是 |
[33:08] | I want to go back to where I was before. | 我要回我以前待的地方 |
[33:14] | Reid? | 里德 |
[33:16] | A little good news. | 好消息 |
[33:17] | Backup is here. | 后援来了 |
[33:19] | Hey, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[33:23] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[33:25] | Yeah, of course. | 应该的 |
[33:26] | Jack and me are finishing up a case in Costa Rica, | 杰克和我在哥斯达黎加办完案 |
[33:28] | so we hopped on a commercial plane to get here. | 就乘了商用航班过来 |
[33:30] | We’re trying to stop your transfer to El Diablo. | 我们在想办法阻止他们把你转去埃迪阿布罗 |
[33:33] | Do you think it’s possible? | 你觉得有可能吗 |
[33:34] | Yes. Lab reports on the vials came back. | 有 药水的实验报告出来了 |
[33:37] | Some of what was in there hasn’t been approved by the FDA, | 部分成分没有得到食药管理局的认可 |
[33:40] | but there aren’t any illegal substances. | 但是并没有违法物质 |
[33:42] | That’s great news. | 这是个好消息 |
[33:43] | Is there anything else you remember about your time here? | 你还记不记得其他这儿的事 |
[33:46] | I remember what happened to the vials at home. | 我记得在家里那些药水的事 |
[33:48] | My mom threw most of them out. | 大都被我妈倒掉了 |
[33:50] | So that’s why you were here, to get more. | 所以你才来这儿 想再拿一些 |
[33:52] | It must be. | 肯定是这样 |
[33:53] | Well, you’re off the hook for that. | 那没问题了 |
[33:55] | There was no contraband involved. | 不涉及走私行为 |
[33:56] | Yeah, but we were still looking at the planted drug and murder charges, | 嗯 但还有栽赃的毒品和谋杀罪名 |
[34:00] | which could keep you here for a long time. | 所以可能还会待一段时间 |
[34:02] | So what can we do to delay the transfer? | 那我们怎么才能延迟转监 |
[34:05] | You said that you met Nadie, | 你说你是在休斯顿 |
[34:07] | who calls herself Rosa, in Houston. | 见到娜迪 她自称罗莎 |
[34:10] | Why didn’t she just give you the vials in the U.S.? | 她为何不在美国给你药水 |
[34:13] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[34:15] | But she helped us and I trusted her. | 但她帮了我们 我很信任她 |
[34:17] | I was right to. I still believe that. | 相信她没错 我现在还这么想 |
[34:21] | Well, she convinced you to cross the border multiple times. | 她说服你多次穿过边境 |
[34:23] | She had you risk your life. | 而且置你于险境 |
[34:25] | Because she must have had something to lose, too. | 因为她肯定也有所顾忌 |
[34:30] | Like family. | 比如家人 |
[34:33] | We need to know more about her. | 我们要继续挖她的情况 |
[34:37] | Well, what was in those vials? | 那些药水里面有什么 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:43] | There are some nootropic compounds like ampalex, | 有一些健脑化合物 比如安帕来斯 |
[34:47] | but also some more natural stuff– | 也有很多自然成分 |
[34:48] | coral calcium, jimson weed, | 珊瑚钙 曼陀罗草 |
[34:50] | coconut oil, a varity of vitamins–B12, D3. | 椰子油 各种维他命 B12 D3 |
[34:54] | Where are we right now? | 我们现在在哪里 |
[34:55] | Matamoros, northern Mexico. | 马塔莫罗斯 墨西哥北部 |
[34:57] | Jimson weed, otherwise known as the devil’s snare, | 曼陀罗草 也叫恶魔的陷阱 |
[34:58] | originated in Mexico, | 产自墨西哥 |
[34:59] | but its natural growing region is further north or south of the border. | 但自然生长地在墨西哥偏北 国界以南 |
[35:02] | Now, that sounds like you. | 这才是你嘛 |
[35:04] | So it isn’t from here. | 所以不是这里的 |
[35:05] | Then where’d she get it? | 她打哪儿弄的 |
[35:07] | Garcia, we’ve got some questions. | 加西亚 我们有几个问题 |
[35:09] | Hey, Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[35:10] | Oh, my god. It’s the dulcet tones of Matt Simmons. | 天啊 这磁性嗓音不是马特·西蒙斯吗 |
[35:12] | Are you there to save the day? | 你是去扭转乾坤的吗 |
[35:13] | I’m trying. Clara’s here, too. | 我尽力 克拉拉也在 |
[35:16] | Knowing we have you guys as backup | 有你们在那儿支援 |
[35:17] | is providing me some much needed hope, | 我又觉得有希望了 |
[35:18] | and I work better this way. | 工作起来也更有干劲 |
[35:20] | Hey, lady, we’re trying to catch up on a few things. | 女士 我们想确认几件事 |
[35:22] | Shoot it at me. | 说吧 |
[35:23] | Where is Nadie Ramos from? | 娜迪·拉莫斯是哪儿的人 |
[35:26] | she lives with her family | 她和家人一块儿 |
[35:27] | just north of Matamoros. | 住在马塔莫罗斯北部 |
[35:30] | That must be where she got the jimson weed. | 曼陀罗草肯定也是那儿来的 |
[35:32] | What’s weird is she crosses the border like a lot. | 她经常跨越国界 这很怪 |
[35:36] | Why? | 怎么 |
[35:37] | Well, she works at that clinic in Houston. | 她工作的诊所在休斯顿 |
[35:39] | She also helps at a local healthcare center. | 还在本地保健中心帮忙 |
[35:42] | I can’t find a visa on her, which is double weird. | 我找不到她的签证 就这更怪了 |
[35:46] | And in finishing the weird trifecta, | 怪事接二就会连三 |
[35:47] | there’s a social security number on her W2 form. | 她的薪资纳税表上有一个社保号码 |
[35:51] | Social security? She’s an American citizen? | 社保号码 她是美国公民吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah. She has dual citizenship. | 是的 她有双重国籍 |
[35:55] | She was born in Houston, | 她生于休斯顿 |
[35:56] | and her family had to move back to Mexico. | 后来举家搬回墨西哥 |
[35:58] | She lives with them and she works in the U.S. | 她和家人住一块儿 但在美国工作 |
[36:01] | Well, this changes everything | 那情况完全不同了 |
[36:02] | and we need to talk to the consulate. | 我们要找领事馆谈谈 |
[36:04] | It’s time for his transfer. | 该转移了 |
[36:06] | We’ve had a break in the case. | 案子有了突破 |
[36:07] | The victim was also American, | 死者也是美国人 |
[36:08] | and that calls for extradition. | 对他可以进行引渡 |
[36:10] | I’ve got orders. Sorry. | 上面要求的 抱歉 |
[36:23] | With the victim having dual citizenship, | 因为死者有双重国籍 |
[36:25] | we now have concurrent jurisdiction. | 所以我们现在有共同管辖权 |
[36:27] | It was my understanding that the official order | 我认为可以正式要求对特别督察探员 |
[36:29] | to extradite SSA Spencer Reid would be evaluated. | 斯宾塞·里德进行引渡 |
[36:33] | I understand. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[36:35] | They’re taking it to their brass. Go get him. | 他们要请示上级 去拦他 |
[36:42] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:47] | Hey, stop! | 留步 |
[36:49] | We just got word that he’s under our jurisdiction. | 我们收到命令 他的管辖权归我们 |
[36:51] | We’ll be taking him back to the U.S. Ok? | 我们要带他回美国 |
[36:57] | Ok, thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:06] | My old unit chief at B.A.P. has a call in | 我以前在行为分析计划的组长 |
[37:09] | to the best legal counsel the bureau has to offer. | 帮忙联系了局里最好的法律顾问 |
[37:11] | We need a dream team. | 要最好的团队 |
[37:12] | That’s what we’ll get. | 会有的 |
[37:13] | Cruz said we need Reid’s work history, | 科鲁兹说我们需要里德的工作记录 |
[37:15] | performance reviews, commendations, and reprimands | 表现评估 推荐语 还有批评 |
[37:17] | if there are any, and we need them in the next 3 minutes. | 如果有的话 三分钟内准备好 |
[37:19] | Garcia and I compiled the list just in case. | 加西亚和我已经整理了 有备无患 |
[37:21] | Done. It’s sent. | 好 已发送 |
[37:23] | All right. Now we wait. | 很好 现在只能等着 |
[37:32] | We’re working on all channels here. | 我们在尝试一切途径 |
[37:34] | Matt Cruz is on with the consulate right now. | 马特·科鲁兹正在跟领事馆接触 |
[37:36] | We could get an immediate extradition, | 应该很快就能引渡回国 |
[37:38] | but it’s just the beginning. | 但这还只是开始 |
[37:39] | I really screwed up and I’m so sorry. | 我搞砸了 对不起 |
[37:42] | It was for the right reason. | 你有自己的理由 |
[37:44] | I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[37:45] | but I know I didn’t kill anyone. | 但我绝对没有杀人 |
[37:47] | We do, too. | 我们都知道 |
[37:49] | Hey. They approved the extradition. | 批准引渡 |
[37:51] | Effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[37:58] | You’ll forgive me for feeling like justice | 不好意思 我觉得这一步 |
[38:00] | isn’t exactly being served with this move. | 正义怕是没有得到伸张 |
[38:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:05] | But I can assure you | 不过我可以向你保证 |
[38:06] | this has gone to the highest ranks | 案子已经得到高度重视 |
[38:07] | and there will be a full investigation. | 会进行彻底调查 |
[38:09] | Thank you for working with us. | 感谢合作 |
[38:11] | For our reports, I would like to have | 我们要写报告 希望你们能提供 |
[38:13] | the recording of that cognitive interview. | 认知问讯的录音 |
[38:17] | I didn’t record it. | 没有录 |
[38:20] | But that was our agreement. | 不是说好了吗 |
[38:22] | I determined he was still under the influence. | 我认为毒品的作用还没过 |
[38:23] | Anything he said wouldn’t have clarified matters. | 他说的都是胡话 |
[38:29] | You’re committed agents. | 还是探员呢 |
[38:32] | And I’ve worked with the I.R.T. before. | 我以前跟国际反应小组合作过 |
[38:34] | I trust you know what you’re doing. | 相信你们也清楚自己在做什么 |
[38:37] | We do. I promise. | 我们知道的 我保证 |
[38:57] | Thanks for the ride home. | 多谢送我回家 |
[38:58] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[39:00] | Commercial airlines kick my ass nowadays. You? | 现在的商用客机总让我不爽 你呢 |
[39:03] | Once you’ve had the best, it’s hard to go back. | 体验过最好的就回不去了 |
[39:06] | I was just thanking Clara for helping us. | 我刚在感谢克拉拉的帮助 |
[39:08] | Yeah, and I told her, | 我也说了 |
[39:09] | when one of us is in trouble, we all are. | 我们大家有难同当 |
[39:11] | You guys have any other problems with this, | 你们再遇上这种麻烦 |
[39:14] | we happen to know some people. | 我们刚好有点人脉 |
[39:15] | Love that. | 好极了 |
[39:17] | I can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[39:19] | Hey, it’s all good, man. | 别客气 老兄 |
[39:21] | I’m just glad you sound like yourself again. | 很高兴你又恢复了 |
[39:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:24] | Ok, so here’s the deal that Cruz made. | 科鲁兹跟我们说好了 |
[39:27] | We can stop by the BAU when we land, | 着陆之后可以先回行为分析部 |
[39:29] | but then we’ll drive you into the district | 但接着就要送你到区里 |
[39:31] | and take you to the federal jail. | 进联邦监狱 |
[39:33] | Since you are under investigation for murder, | 因为你要接受谋杀调查 |
[39:35] | these cuffs are going to have to stay on until you are arraigned, | 所以提讯前这些手铐得一直戴着 |
[39:39] | but you’re not a flight risk up here. | 不过你在飞机上不构成威胁 |
[39:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Circulation’s a wonderful thing. | 血液流通真是美妙 |
[39:45] | And the moment there’s a chance for outside witnesses, | 一旦有外人在场 |
[39:47] | these go back on. | 就又得戴上 |
[39:49] | Have you talked to anyone about the legal team? | 律师团的事儿找人说过吗 |
[39:50] | Yeah. Stephen Walker made some calls to the B.A.P. | 史蒂芬·沃克联系了行为分析计划 |
[39:53] | to get the best we can. | 找了最好的 |
[39:55] | The B.A.P.’s a great group. You’ll be in good hands. | 行为分析计划很棒 会好好帮你的 |
[39:57] | Mark my words, kid. This whole thing’s been a nightmare, | 记住我说的 孩子 这就是个噩梦 |
[40:00] | but we’re gonna get you out of this. | 我们会帮你脱身的 |
[40:09] | Prints and samples from | 犯罪现场的 |
[40:10] | the crime scene came back to our home lab. | 指纹和采样发回我们实验室了 |
[40:12] | They’ve found proof that backs up your cognitive. | 能佐证你在认知问讯说的话 |
[40:15] | There was a third person in that room. | 房间里当时还有第三个人 |
[40:19] | You’re not out of the woods, | 虽然还没脱离险境 |
[40:20] | but I swear we won’t lose you. | 请相信我们一定会救你的 |
[40:44] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:45] | It’s only because there are other people around. | 因为这儿有其他人 |
[40:47] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[40:49] | We know you didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们知道你没有做错事 |
[40:52] | But I should have told you guys I was going there. | 可我早该告诉你们我去墨西哥 |
[40:55] | I never–never imagined in a million years | 我完全没有想到 |
[40:57] | it would have turned out like this. | 事情会变这样 |
[40:59] | No one thought that this could have happened. | 没人能料到 |
[41:02] | Look, you’re not in this alone anymore. | 你再也不是孤身一人了 |
[41:04] | Ok? No secrets. | 好吗 完全坦诚 |
[41:06] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:07] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[41:10] | Come here, you. | 抱抱你 |
[41:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[41:14] | Your color’s better. | 脸色好多了 |
[41:16] | All I had to look at was that mug shot, | 之前只能看到收监照 |
[41:18] | and it had me really worried. | 我很是担心 |
[41:19] | Yeah, we all were. | 我们都是 |
[41:21] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[41:22] | Me, too. | 我也高兴 |
[41:23] | How’s my mom doing? | 我妈如何 |
[41:24] | She’s fine. You don’t need to worry about her, I promise. | 她很好 不用担心 我保证 |
[41:27] | I can’t help it. | 忍不住呢 |
[41:28] | Trust me. Garcia had meals | 信我的 加西亚 |
[41:30] | delivered to your mom almost every night. | 几乎每晚都给你妈妈送吃的 |
[41:32] | And that nurse you got is amazing– Cassie. | 你找的那位护士凯西 她棒极了 |
[41:36] | Cassie, she’s great. | 凯西 确实很好 |
[41:37] | I brought the boys by. Your mom really loved them. | 我带儿子们去过 你妈妈很喜欢他们 |
[41:40] | I bet she did. | 那是 |
[41:43] | I just got a text. | 收到短信 |
[41:44] | Reid isn’t eligible for the bureau’s legal assistance. | 里德不合局里法律援助的资格 |
[41:47] | What? | 什么 |
[41:48] | He was never briefed. | 他离境从未上报 |
[41:49] | And he wasn’t in Mexico on government business. | 而且他去墨西哥也并非公事 |
[41:51] | They won’t represent him. | 他们不能代理 |
[41:53] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[41:53] | We’re on our own. | 只有靠我们自己了 |
[42:01] | “There are so many fragile things after all. | “还是有那么多易碎品啊 |
[42:05] | People break so easily, | 一不小心人就会崩溃 |
[42:07] | and so do dreams and hearts.” | 同样容易的还有梦灭与心碎” |
[42:10] | Neil Gaiman. | 尼尔·盖曼 |