时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was able to increase the budget to hire a new agent. | 我成功增加了预算可以雇一名新探员了 |
[00:07] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[00:09] | Well, I made an offer. | 我发了录用通知 |
[00:10] | I’m expecting a response tomorrow. | 明天会有回应 |
[00:12] | And my fingers are crossed it’ll be a yes. | 我希望得到肯定的回答 |
[00:14] | But I can tell you this agent’s been | 但我可以告诉你这个探员 |
[00:15] | with the bureau nearly 20 years, | 已经在联调局快二十年了 |
[00:17] | and we met on a case for Interpol. | 我们在国际刑警的一个案子中认识 |
[00:20] | Steven? | 史蒂芬 |
[00:21] | You gotta be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[00:22] | Steven Walker. How you been? | 史蒂芬·沃克 最近怎么样 |
[00:25] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[00:28] | Really appreciate you helping out on these seminars, Steven. | 真心感谢你帮忙教授这些讲座 史蒂芬 |
[00:31] | Of course. Agent Rossi’s profiling class is what got me | 应该的 我刚到联调局那年最着迷的 |
[00:35] | hooked my rookie year in the bureau. | 就是罗西探员的侧写课 |
[00:37] | You got in your first year? | 你第一年就选上了这门课 |
[00:39] | I never even heard of that. | 我没听过这种事 |
[00:40] | I had to wait until my third. | 我等到第三年才选上 |
[00:42] | I test well. | 我运气好 |
[00:43] | Ok, you don’t have to be modest. | 你没必要谦虚 |
[00:45] | Do you know what I had to do to pry you away from the B.A.P.? | 你知道把你从行为分析计划挖来有多难吗 |
[00:49] | We’re lucky to have you. | 有你加入太好了 |
[00:50] | Well, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[00:51] | Agent Rossi was a mentor when I was coming up, | 罗西探员是我一路的导师 |
[00:54] | so I’m happy to be here. | 我很高兴来这里 |
[00:55] | He said you were one of | 他说你是他见过的 |
[00:56] | the most naturally gifted profilers he’s ever seen. | 最天赋异禀的侧写师之一 |
[01:00] | By the way, you know what today is, right? | 对了 你知道今天是什么日子对吧 |
[01:02] | Yes. I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 知道 我没打算说什么 |
[01:04] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[01:17] | I’ll meet you up there. Give me a minute. | 会议室见 等我一下 |
[01:51] | Please… | 求求你 |
[01:58] | You ever seen brain matter and blood splattered together? | 你见过脑浆和血液一同喷溅的样子吗 |
[02:02] | It makes a pink mist. | 会形成粉红色的雾 |
[02:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:15] | You won’t even feel it. | 你不会有任何感觉的 |
[02:16] | Michael Lee Hill, FBI! | 迈克尔·李·希尔 联调局 |
[02:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[02:19] | I’ll blow her head off. | 我现在就杀了她 |
[02:20] | Let her go, Michael. | 放了她 迈克尔 |
[02:21] | – Back up. – We can’t do that. | -退后 -不可能 |
[02:23] | Then she dies today. | 那今天就是她的死期 |
[02:25] | You hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[02:26] | No! | 不 |
[02:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:30] | You just sent Agent Prentiss to the emergency room. | 你刚刚把潘提斯探员送进了急救室 |
[02:34] | Hopefully, she pulls through. | 希望她能撑过来 |
[02:37] | You only take the shot | 有绝对把握时 |
[02:38] | if you are absolutely sure. | 才能开枪 |
[02:41] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[02:41] | you are rarely absolutely sure. | 你很少能有绝对把握 |
[02:44] | With the adrenaline, even the best | 在肾上腺素刺激下 即使最好的射手 |
[02:45] | can miss easy shots from time to time. | 有时也会射偏 |
[02:47] | And a hail of bullets is never a good thing. | 引发枪战绝不是好事 |
[02:50] | The point is to control the situation, | 关键是要控制局面 |
[02:52] | and a shootout is one of the most uncontrollable situations there are. | 枪战是最难控制的局面之一 |
[02:56] | Anyone else? | 还有别的想法吗 |
[02:57] | Maybe speak to his mother issues, get him off balance. | 从他的母亲问题入手 让他慌神 |
[03:00] | I’ll blow her head off. | 我现在就杀了她 |
[03:06] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[03:07] | Your mother would be angry if you did. | 不然你妈会生气的 |
[03:09] | You think she abandoned you, but she didn’t. | 你觉得她抛弃了你 可她没有 |
[03:10] | You don’t know a damn thing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[03:12] | We know your mother loves you. | 我们知道你妈很爱你 |
[03:13] | Just let that girl go and see for yourself. | 放了那个女孩 自己去看看吧 |
[03:15] | We could take you to her right now. | 我们可以现在就带你去看她 |
[03:26] | Liars! | 骗子 |
[03:31] | Wrong answer. You just got the victim killed | 答错了 你害死了受害者 |
[03:33] | and lost the unsub. | 还失去了嫌犯 |
[03:36] | Not exactly a win. | 这可算不上胜利 |
[03:37] | You’re all regional coordinators with a few years on the job, | 你们都是在任几年的地区专员 |
[03:40] | and this is an advanced training seminar. | 而这是高级训练讲座 |
[03:43] | You gotta do better than that. | 你们得拿出点好的表现来 |
[03:44] | So what else? | 还有什么想法 |
[03:45] | Well, the profile says he’s narcissistic. | 侧写说明他很自恋 |
[03:48] | I mean, you should appeal to that. | 应该从这个角度入手 |
[03:50] | Finally somebody’s thinking. | 终于有人动脑子了 |
[03:51] | Now I remember why I recommended you | 现在我想起来为什么我推荐你 |
[03:53] | for this program, Agent Clark. | 参加这个项目了 克拉克探员 |
[03:56] | I’ll blow her head off. | 我现在就杀了她 |
[03:57] | You don’t need her, Michael. | 你不需要她了 迈克尔 |
[03:58] | You’re already a household name. | 你已经家喻户晓了 |
[04:01] | It’s true. I’ve hunted men like you all over the world. | 是真的 我在全世界追捕像你这样的人 |
[04:04] | You’re the best we’ve ever seen. | 你是我们见过最出色的 |
[04:05] | Now, just let that girl go so you can tell your story. | 放了那个女孩 让你的故事传遍世界 |
[04:08] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:32] | The takedown, as we call it, | 我们所称的抓捕 |
[04:33] | is an extremely fluid situation, | 充满了瞬息万变的状况 |
[04:36] | you need to rely on your instincts, your training, | 你必须靠你的本能 训练 |
[04:38] | and above all else, the profile. | 以及最重要的 侧写来应对 |
[04:41] | It could save your life, not to mention your partner’s, | 它可能会救你一命 更别提你的搭档 |
[04:44] | and the victim’s. | 以及受害者的命 |
[04:45] | That’s why we work so hard to build it. | 所以我们必须刻苦努力 完成侧写 |
[04:50] | All right, that’s all for today. | 好了 今天就到这里 |
[04:55] | Let’s do it. | 去吧 |
[04:57] | Uh, excuse me, Agent Rossi. | 打扰一下 罗西探员 |
[05:00] | Uh, we heard it’s your birthday, | 我们听说今天是你的生日 |
[05:01] | And in your book you said you like scotch, | 在你的书里你提到你喜欢苏格兰威士忌 |
[05:03] | so we all got together and put in and… | 所以我们众人集资 |
[05:07] | we got you this. | 给你买了这个 |
[05:08] | Now, we know alcohol’s not allowed on the premises, | 我们知道在局里不能饮酒 |
[05:11] | but we figured– | 但我们想 |
[05:13] | I don’t celebrate my birthday, but thank you. | 我不庆祝生日 但谢谢你们 |
[05:16] | Ok? | 好吧 |
[05:18] | Well…I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:19] | I say something wrong? | 我说错话了吗 |
[05:20] | It’s not you. | 不是你的原因 |
[05:23] | Have any of you heard of Tommy Yates? | 你们听说过汤米·叶茨吗 |
[05:25] | The Womb Raider? | 子宫猎手吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, Agent Rossi put him away. | 听说过 罗西探员抓到了他 |
[05:28] | He’s one of the most prolific serial killers ever. | 他是犯案最多的连环杀手之一 |
[05:30] | He’s also one of the escaped convicts | 他也是去年大规模越狱的 |
[05:32] | from that mass prison break last year. | 逃犯之一 |
[05:34] | He had something like 40 victims, right? | 在他手下遇害的受害者有40多个 是吧 |
[05:35] | 47 that were recovered, but he claims to have killed over 100. | 发现47名 但他声称他杀了超过100人 |
[05:39] | He kidnapped his female victims, starved them for days, | 他绑架女性受害者 饿她们数日 |
[05:42] | and then cut out their reproductive organs, hence the nickname. | 然后切除她们的生殖器 因此有了这个绰号 |
[05:45] | I heard he took out their vocal chords, too. | 我听说他还割了她们的声带 |
[05:47] | He did, indeed. But a few years back, | 是的 但几年前 |
[05:49] | after he was caught, | 他被捕后 |
[05:52] | He and Rossi made a deal. | 他和罗西达成了协议 |
[05:53] | Every year Yates agreed to give him | 叶茨同意每年给他一个 |
[05:55] | another name and location of a victim he buried. | 受害者的名字和埋尸地点 |
[05:58] | But only one name a year | 但每年只有一个名字 |
[06:00] | and only on Rossi’s birthday. | 而且只在罗西的生日时 |
[06:03] | In exchange, Yates got transferred to the east coast, | 作为交换 叶茨被转移到东海岸 |
[06:06] | where his death sentence got commuted to life | 死刑转为无期徒刑 |
[06:08] | without the possibility of parole. | 不得假释 |
[06:10] | Today is Rossi’s first birthday since Yates escaped. | 今天是叶茨越狱后罗西的第一个生日 |
[06:29] | This is Rossi. | 我是罗西 |
[06:30] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:34] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:38] | *Happy birthday, Agent Rossi* | *祝你生日快乐 罗西探员* |
[06:43] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:47] | Sorry we couldn’t have our annual sit-down. | 很遗憾没办法进行年度碰面了 |
[06:51] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[06:53] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪就行 |
[06:54] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[06:56] | But considering everything you’ve done for me, | 不过考虑到你为我做的一切 |
[06:59] | I figured I still owe you a present. | 我觉得还欠你个礼物 |
[07:02] | Her name is Jody Wilson. | 她的名字是乔蒂·威尔逊 |
[07:05] | Is Jody Wilson? | 是乔蒂·威尔逊 |
[07:07] | What do you mean, is? | 什么意思 她还活着 |
[07:10] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[07:11] | I’m back, Dave. | 我回来了 戴夫 |
[07:13] | And I’m feeling like my old self again. | 我感觉又像以前的自己了 |
[07:17] | Now, listen close | 仔细听好 |
[07:18] | and I’ll tell you where you’re gonna find her. | 我会告诉你哪里能找到她 |
[07:57] | Profiling 202 | 侧写进修课 |
[08:01] | “What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes?” | 怎样的疯狂才会期待邪恶的到来 |
[08:05] | Lucius Annaeus Seneca. | 卢修斯·安娜斯·塞纳卡[哲学家] |
[08:09] | Well, we have to wait for the coroner, | 我们得等验尸官来 |
[08:10] | but clearly her genitalia and reproductive organs | 不过显然她的外阴部和生殖器官 |
[08:13] | have been mutilated. | 被割伤了 |
[08:14] | Her vocal chords, too. | 还有声带 |
[08:15] | She looks to be about late 40s, early 50s. | 她看上去五十岁左右 |
[08:17] | That tracks. | 这个也一致 |
[08:18] | I mean, all of his victims are right around his age. | 他所有的受害人都和他年龄相仿 |
[08:20] | And he buried her, too. | 他还埋了她 |
[08:21] | So if he sticks to his pattern, | 如果他还按照以前的习惯 |
[08:22] | he’ll most go after another woman soon. | 他会很快对另一个女人下手 |
[08:24] | He usually kills in twos, right? | 他通常都是杀一对 对吧 |
[08:26] | So nothing’s changed. His M.O.’s exactly the same. | 什么都没变 他的犯罪手法跟以前完全一样 |
[08:28] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:30] | His first victim is usually high-risk– | 他的第一个受害人通常是高风险人群 |
[08:32] | runaways, prostitutes, | 离家出走的 妓女 |
[08:33] | but Jody Wilson is as low-risk as they come. | 但乔蒂·威尔逊属于低风险人群 |
[08:36] | That’s new. | 这是新出现的 |
[08:36] | Assuming that this is his first victim. | 那是在假设这是第一受害人的基础上 |
[08:39] | It is. He would have told me otherwise. | 她是 不然他会告诉我的 |
[08:42] | Alvez, coordinate with the fugitive recovery team. | 埃尔维斯 跟追逃小组协调下 |
[08:45] | – I want a full-scale manhunt. – All right. | -全面追踪此人 -好的 |
[08:47] | I’ll contact the press to warn the public. | 我去联系媒体 警示公众 |
[08:58] | There’s something else that’s new, you know. | 还有些事情是新出现的 你知道吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:04] | Now he’s taunting me. | 如今他在嘲弄我 |
[09:06] | How–how is that new? | 这为什么算新的 |
[09:08] | I mean, one name a year on your birthday. | 我是说 每年在你生日时告诉你一个名字 |
[09:10] | Wasn’t the whole deal a taunt? | 这交易不就是在嘲弄你吗 |
[09:11] | No. That was about power and control. | 不 那是为了彰显权力和控制力 |
[09:13] | This is about payback. | 这是为了报复 |
[09:15] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[09:16] | I’ve been tracking that guy since ’92. | 我从92年开始就在追踪这个人 |
[09:19] | He was aware of me then, | 他那时就知道我 |
[09:20] | but not once did he reach out before one of his kills. | 但他没有一次在杀人前联系我 |
[09:24] | As a matter of fact, whenever we got close, | 事实上 我们每次快接近他时 |
[09:26] | he went under. | 他就消失了 |
[09:26] | So why start taunting you now? | 那为什么要现在开始嘲弄你呢 |
[09:28] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 这是个好问题 |
[09:30] | But it definitely has to do with rapport and mutual respect | 但肯定和我们这些年建立起的联系 |
[09:34] | built up over the years. | 和彼此尊重有关 |
[09:35] | Mutual respect? | 彼此尊重 |
[09:37] | You respect that monster? | 你尊重那怪物 |
[09:38] | I used to think that they were all monsters, too. | 我以前也觉得他们都是怪物 |
[09:41] | But they’re not. | 但并非如此 |
[09:43] | They’re just men, | 他们只是人 |
[09:44] | and occasionally women. | 有时候会是女人 |
[09:46] | And not to respect the people I hunt | 不尊重我追捕的人 |
[09:48] | would be like a soldier not respecting his enemy. | 就像是士兵不尊重敌人一样 |
[09:51] | And that mistake costs lives. | 这种错误会付出生命的代价 |
[09:54] | But how do you know he felt the same way about you? | 但你怎么知道他对你也是同样的态度 |
[09:56] | This whole thing feels like disrespect. | 整件事情上感觉他并不尊重你 |
[09:58] | Because he said as much. | 因为他是这么说的 |
[09:59] | Truth be told, I actually think he liked me. | 说实话 我觉得他挺喜欢我的 |
[10:02] | Yates has no family and no friends. | 叶茨没有家人或朋友 |
[10:05] | Agent Rossi is the only real human connection | 罗西探员是他在这世上唯一跟他 |
[10:07] | he has to the world. | 有联系的人 |
[10:08] | And I took advantage of that. | 我利用了这点 |
[10:10] | I wanted that rapport with him. | 我想和他保持这种联系 |
[10:12] | Sorry. Sir, I know, I’m late, | 抱歉 长官 我知道我来晚了 |
[10:15] | but I come bearing | 但我带来了 |
[10:18] | gifts, | 礼物 |
[10:19] | In the form of case files. | 是案件卷宗 |
[10:20] | I have also sent you all digital copies, | 我也给你们发了电子版 |
[10:24] | if you are of the millennial variety. | 以防你们中有新时代人类 |
[10:28] | And since you’re all here in official capacity, | 既然你们是因公前来 |
[10:30] | and since this seminar is considered on-the-job training, | 此次研讨会又是在职培训 |
[10:33] | we’re enlisting every one of you to help catch this guy. | 我们希望你们每个人都能为抓住这家伙出一份力 |
[10:36] | So make sure you familiarize yourselves with all of this, | 确保你们自己熟悉案件情况 |
[10:38] | and our technical analyst | 我们的技术分析员 |
[10:40] | Penelope Garcia will help you in any way she can. | 佩内洛普·加西亚会尽可能帮助你们 |
[10:41] | In the meantime, I want to ask about next steps. | 同时 我要问一下下一步计划 |
[10:44] | What are they? | 该怎么做 |
[10:46] | I’d put a trace on the phone. | 我会对电话进行追踪 |
[10:47] | Way ahead of you. He’s probably using prepaid cell phones, | 早就做了 他可能使用了预付费电话 |
[10:50] | which means we have to keep him on the line long enough | 我们需要让他保持足够长的通话时间 |
[10:52] | to triangulate the signal. | 才能进行三角定位 |
[10:54] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[10:55] | I’d like to see the official M.E. report on Jody Wilson. | 我想看下乔蒂·威尔逊的官方尸检报告 |
[10:58] | I’d also like to know what the crime scene techs | 我还想知道现场调查人员在抛尸现场 |
[11:00] | found out at the disposal site. | 发现的东西 |
[11:01] | Yes, we’re waiting on those reports. Go on. | 没错 我们也在等那些报告 继续 |
[11:03] | Victimology on Jody Wilson. | 乔蒂·威尔逊的受害人特征 |
[11:05] | Phone records, email, social media. | 电话记录 邮件 社交媒体 |
[11:07] | There’s nothing. Jody was merely analog. | 什么都没有 乔蒂基本不使用电子设备 |
[11:09] | I’d talk to her family and friends, | 我会和她家人和朋友聊聊 |
[11:10] | get to really know who Jody Wilson was. | 深入了解乔蒂·威尔逊 |
[11:12] | Very good. Her mother mae will be here in an hour. | 很好 她母亲梅一个小时内会到 |
[11:14] | In the meantime, get to work. | 那么现在就开始工作吧 |
[11:46] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这干什么 |
[11:47] | We thought we would help with the Mae Wilson interview. | 我们想协助与梅·威尔逊的谈话 |
[11:51] | Prentiss send you? | 潘提斯派你们来的 |
[11:52] | I think she was just trying to utilize our skill sets. | 我想她只是想让我们的技巧派上用场 |
[11:55] | Thanks. But I got it. | 谢了 但我自己可以 |
[11:57] | And…she’s a little worried about you. | 还有 她有点担心你 |
[12:02] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[12:03] | We know what this case means to you. | 我们知道这案子对你意味着什么 |
[12:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:07] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[12:09] | I’ve personally spoken to the parents | 我面谈了汤米·叶茨的 |
[12:11] | of every single one of Tommy Yates’ victims, | 每个受害人的父母 |
[12:13] | and I’m not about to change that now. | 我不想改变这一点 |
[12:22] | Mrs. Wilson? | 威尔逊夫人 |
[12:25] | I’m SSA Rossi, | 我是特别探员罗西 |
[12:27] | but you can call me David. | 不过你可以叫我戴夫 |
[12:29] | I want to thank you for coming in. | 感谢您能前来 |
[12:31] | Is there anything I could get you– | 我要不要帮你拿点什么 |
[12:32] | Water, coffee? | 水或者咖啡 |
[12:34] | No. No. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Let me just say, | 我想先说 |
[12:41] | I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. | 我想对您失去亲人表示遗憾 |
[12:45] | And if there’s anything that we can do, | 如果有什么我们能做的 |
[12:46] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请尽管告诉我们 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | Now, are you ready to answer a few questions? | 您准备好回答一些问题了吗 |
[12:52] | Ok. So when was the last time you saw Jody? | 好 你最后一次见到乔蒂是什么时候 |
[12:56] | Would you say that you two had a close relationship? | 你觉得你们俩关系近吗 |
[13:00] | Was Jody a drinker, | 据你所知 |
[13:02] | or maybe do any drugs that you know of? | 乔蒂是否酗酒或者吸食任何毒品 |
[13:05] | Is there anyone you know who would want to hurt Jody? | 你知道什么人会伤害乔蒂吗 |
[13:09] | No. Jody has always been sweet. | 没有 乔蒂很讨人喜欢 |
[13:12] | Had her mood changed recently? | 最近她的情绪有变化吗 |
[13:14] | Yes, she was happy lately. | 有 她最近都很开心 |
[13:18] | Lately? Was she not usually happy? | 最近 她平时都不开心吗 |
[13:22] | Well, Jody’s not the outgoing type. | 乔蒂不是外向的人 |
[13:28] | She never had very many friends. | 她的朋友不多 |
[13:30] | She never got married. | 从没结过婚 |
[13:33] | A few months ago she met someone. | 几个月前她认识了一个人 |
[13:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:36] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[13:38] | Nice guy. | 他人很好 |
[13:40] | When they came to visit, he brought me flowers. | 他们来看我时 他送了花给我 |
[13:44] | Do you happen to know Johnny’s last name? | 你知道约翰尼姓什么吗 |
[13:46] | Because we probably should talk to him. | 因为我们可能要和他谈谈 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:52] | My brain’s not as sharp as it used to be. | 我现在脑子有点不好使了 |
[13:55] | I only saw him once. | 我只见过他一次 |
[13:58] | She was so happy. | 她看起来很幸福 |
[14:01] | Why would somebody do this to her? | 为什么会有人对她做这种事 |
[14:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:15] | This is the man we think took Jody. | 我们认为是这个人劫持了乔蒂 |
[14:19] | And the reasons why are very complicated. | 原因非常复杂 |
[14:32] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[14:37] | That’s Johnny. | 这就是约翰尼 |
[14:40] | This guy is an escaped convict, | 这个人是个越狱犯 |
[14:42] | face all over the news, cops everywhere looking for him, | 新闻上都是他的照片 警察在到处找他 |
[14:45] | What does he do? | 他做了什么 |
[14:46] | He settles down and finds a girlfriend. | 他定居下来了还找了个女朋友 |
[14:48] | And we profiled Yates as an introvert | 我们侧写出叶茨是一个内向的人 |
[14:50] | with limited social skills. | 不善于社交 |
[14:51] | How does a guy like that find a girlfriend? | 这样的人怎么能找到女朋友 |
[14:53] | Jody Wilson was an introvert with limited social skills, too. | 乔蒂·威尔逊也是一个不善社交的内向的人 |
[14:56] | They were perfect for each other. | 他们俩天生一对 |
[14:57] | Jody Wilson’s SUV was just discovered outside of Richmond. | 我们刚在里士满发现了乔蒂·威尔逊的车 |
[15:00] | He must have abandoned it. | 肯定是他把车丢在那了 |
[15:01] | Probably stole another one. | 或许他又偷了一辆 |
[15:03] | That’s actually a really good guess, | 你猜得很准 |
[15:05] | because her savings account was just emptied, too. | 因为她的储蓄账户刚刚被取空了 |
[15:07] | Richmond. He’s moving south. | 里士满 他在向南走 |
[15:09] | Is that the M.E. Report? | 这是法医报告吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:11] | And the cause of death is exactly what you think it would be. | 死因和你们推断的一样 |
[15:13] | What about stomach contents? | 胃里的残留物是什么 |
[15:15] | Partially digested eggs, bacon, and– | 一些消化了的鸡蛋 培根 还有… |
[15:17] | Ok. Ok. If I’d wanted to know, I would have read it myself. | 好了好了 我想知道的话会自己看的 |
[15:19] | He didn’t starve her? Let me see that. | 他没有让她挨饿 给我看看 |
[15:21] | It may have been because he didn’t have time. | 可能因为他没有时间 |
[15:23] | He is on the run. | 他在逃亡中 |
[15:24] | But he did have time. | 但他有时间 |
[15:25] | Jody Wilson was his girlfriend. | 乔蒂·威尔逊是他的女朋友 |
[15:27] | He’s had weeks. | 他有几个星期的时间 |
[15:28] | I’m curious why he suddenly tried to be intimate with women. | 我很好奇 为什么他突然想和女性亲近了 |
[15:32] | He hates women. | 他恨女人 |
[15:32] | His childhood was a living hell. | 他的童年如人间地狱 |
[15:34] | And he spent the better part of his adulthood | 在成年后他热衷于 |
[15:36] | as a serial killer. | 当一名连环杀手 |
[15:38] | What if he just wanted to be normal for once? | 如果说他想过一次普通人的生活呢 |
[15:42] | So he’s trying to achieve some kind of idealized fantasy, | 所以他是想实现某种理想化的幻想 |
[15:45] | like playing house. | 就像过家家一样 |
[15:47] | And then when he realized he would never fulfill that fantasy, | 然后当他意识到这个幻想永远也不能实现时 |
[15:51] | he killed the woman who made him think he could. | 他就杀了让他以为幻想能实现的女人 |
[15:53] | So what’s Yates’ next move? | 那叶茨下一步会干什么 |
[15:57] | He’ll find another victim. | 他会寻找下个受害者 |
[16:14] | I was wondering when you might call. | 我正在想你什么时候会打来 |
[16:15] | Hiya, Dave. | 你好 戴夫 |
[16:17] | We, uh, found Jody’s SUV, you know. | 我们找到了乔蒂的车了 |
[16:21] | We’re gonna find you soon, too. | 我们也会很快找到你 |
[16:23] | Promises, promises. | 承诺并不可靠 |
[16:26] | I, um, got a question for you, Tommy. | 我 有个问题要问你 汤米 |
[16:29] | Shoot. | 说 |
[16:30] | I mean, you didn’t really think | 你不会真的觉得 |
[16:31] | you’d have any kind of normal life with Jody, | 你会和乔蒂过上正常的生活 |
[16:35] | did you? I mean, come on. | 对吗 我是说 得了吧 |
[16:39] | Guess that’s something we got in common. | 我想我们有个共同点 |
[16:41] | Joy, Kai, Hayden. | 乔伊 卡伊 海登 |
[16:44] | You don’t actually think you could have a normal life, do you? | 你也没觉得自己能过上正常的生活吧 |
[16:47] | You stay the hell away from my family. | 你离我的家人远点 |
[16:49] | Nah. Me and you are the same that way. | 不 你我都是一样的 |
[16:51] | What’s that saying? | 有句话怎么说的来着 |
[16:52] | “Be careful hunting monsters, | “小心追捕怪物 |
[16:54] | lest you become one yourself.” | 以免自己也成了怪物” |
[16:56] | I swear to god, Yates, if anything happens to them… | 我对天发誓 叶茨 如果他们出了任何差池 |
[16:59] | Ain’t that sweet. | 真好啊 |
[17:00] | Papa bear’s protective. That’s good. | 熊爸爸守护全家 真好 |
[17:03] | Family’s important, right? | 家人很重要 对吗 |
[17:05] | Better enjoy them while you can. | 趁还有机会好好相聚吧 |
[17:08] | Never know how much time you have left. | 你永远不知道你还剩多少时间 |
[17:11] | Enough with the small talk. | 就寒暄到这了 |
[17:13] | I just called to tell you I’ve gone | 我打电话来只是告诉你我走了 |
[17:15] | and done it again, Dave. | 我又出手了 戴夫 |
[17:16] | She told me her name is Amber. | 她告诉我她叫安布尔 |
[17:18] | Funny, | 真有趣 |
[17:19] | ’cause her license says Regina Franklin. | 因为她的驾照上的名字是芮吉娜·富兰克林 |
[17:22] | She’ll be buried at Patapsco State Park, | 她会被埋在帕塔普斯科州立公园 |
[17:24] | where the river bend meets Route 40, | 河流与40号公路交汇处 |
[17:26] | right near a great big old tree. | 那附近有一棵很大的老树 |
[17:28] | I’ll take her gag off | 我要拿下塞住她嘴的东西 |
[17:30] | so you can hear her. | 这样你们就能听见她的声音了 |
[17:31] | No! | 不 |
[17:33] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:58] | First he heads south toward Richmond, | 首先他朝南走到了里士满 |
[18:01] | and then he bounces back up north to Baltimore. | 然后掉头朝北来了巴尔的摩 |
[18:04] | Which way is he heading? | 他现在朝什么方向去了 |
[18:06] | Hopefully the roadblocks will keep him hemmed in. | 希望他能被路障拦下来 |
[18:11] | Agents, over here, please! | 探员 请到这边来 |
[18:13] | Oh, damn it, how’d they find out already? | 不是吧 他们怎么这么快就得到消息了 |
[18:15] | My gut says Yates told them. | 直觉告诉我是叶茨告诉他们的 |
[18:17] | What, you think he wants attention? | 什么 你觉得他想吸引我们的注意 |
[18:18] | He didn’t profile as narcissitic. | 侧写没有说他很自恋 |
[18:22] | No. He want to humilate me. | 不 他是想羞辱我 |
[18:24] | I’ll handle them. You guys check out the crime scene. | 我来应付记者 你们去检查犯罪现场 |
[18:28] | Excuse me, agent. | 打扰一下 探员 |
[18:29] | Can you confirm that this is the work of the Womb Raider? | 你能确定这是子宫猎手干的吗 |
[18:33] | No, I cannot. | 不 不能 |
[18:35] | And let me be clear. | 让我说明一下 |
[18:36] | “Womb raider” is a nickname you gave him. | “子宫猎手”是你们起的绰号 |
[18:38] | His real name is Tommy Yates. | 他的真名叫汤米·叶茨 |
[18:40] | And I call him “Murderer.” | 我称他为”杀人犯” |
[18:51] | Her name is Regina Franklin. | 她叫芮吉娜·富兰克林 |
[18:53] | 26-year-old prostitute and meth addict. | 26岁 妓女 吸食冰毒 |
[18:56] | She was originally from Tampa but moved to Baltimore | 她是坦帕人 高三辍学后 |
[18:58] | after she dropped out of her senior year of high school. | 搬到了巴尔的摩 |
[19:01] | The M.E. found 37 stab wounds | 法医在她的生殖器和下腹部 |
[19:04] | to her genitalia and lower abdomen, 10 to the throat. | 发现了37处刺伤 喉部10处 |
[19:07] | But Yates is usally more surgical than that. | 但叶茨的手法通常比较专业 |
[19:09] | Why so sloppy? | 为什么这次这么草率 |
[19:10] | Good catch. | 问得好 |
[19:10] | We think it’s because | 我们认为这是因为 |
[19:11] | he gave us his exact location, | 他告诉了我们准确的抛尸地点 |
[19:13] | he had to move fast because he knew we were coming. | 他必须迅速行动因为他知道我们正在赶来 |
[19:15] | She had defensive wounds. | 她身上还有防御伤 |
[19:17] | Yes. The M.E. Believes that she tried to fight back at some point, | 是的 法医认为她曾试图还击 |
[19:19] | probably when he first grabbed her. | 可能在他一开始抓住她时 |
[19:21] | She also had someone else’s blood on her, | 她身上还有别人的血迹 |
[19:23] | enough to run a sample through codis | 量足够可以用作样本在系统中进行比对 |
[19:25] | and we were able to confirm that it belongs to Yates. | 我们已经确认了它属于叶茨 |
[19:28] | Excuse me. Sorry. I was listening | 打扰一下 抱歉 我刚才在听 |
[19:31] | to your conversation with Yates and I heard something. | 你和叶茨的对话 我听到一个东西 |
[19:35] | Family’s important, right? | 家人很重要 对吗 |
[19:37] | Better enjoy them while you can. | 趁还有机会好好相聚吧 |
[19:39] | You never know how much time you got left. | 你永远不知道你还剩多少时间 |
[19:42] | Clearly he’s threatening me and my family. | 显然 他在威胁我和我家人 |
[19:44] | That’s what I thought, too, but listen again. | 我之前也这么想 再听一遍 |
[19:46] | Family’s important, right? | 家人很重要 对吗 |
[19:48] | Better enjoy them while you can. | 趁还有机会好好相聚吧 |
[19:51] | You never know how much time you got left. | 你永远不知道你还剩多少时间 |
[19:54] | He doesn’t sound very threatening. | 他听上去不像是在威胁 |
[19:56] | He sounds sad. | 他听上去很悲伤 |
[19:57] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[19:58] | So what are you thinking? | 那你怎么想 |
[20:01] | “You never know how much time you got left.” | “你永远不知道你还剩多少时间” |
[20:02] | Maybe he wasn’t talking about you. | 也许他不是在说你 |
[20:05] | Maybe he was talking about himself. | 也许他是在说他自己 |
[20:08] | We need to talk to the M.E. | 我们得跟法医谈谈 |
[20:10] | And I want to see Yates’ prison medical records. | 我想看看叶茨在监狱的医疗记录 |
[20:13] | It might be time to deliver the profile. | 差不多该发布侧写了 |
[20:16] | Tommy Yates removes his victims’ reproductive organs | 汤米·叶茨会摘除被害人的生殖器官 |
[20:19] | because he hates the fact that he was even born. | 因为他讨厌自己被生下来 |
[20:21] | His latest victim is 26 years old. | 他最近的一个被害人是26岁 |
[20:24] | Now, that’s a departure for him. | 这偏离了他惯有的手法 |
[20:25] | Historically his victims | 他以前的被害人 |
[20:27] | have been right around the same age he is. | 都跟他年龄相仿 |
[20:28] | This shift is about availability. | 这次的转变是因为便利 |
[20:30] | Regina was a prostitute, a drug addict. | 芮吉娜是一个妓女 瘾君子 |
[20:32] | She was an easy target. | 她是很容易下手的目标 |
[20:33] | And he needs easy targets, now more than ever before. | 他现在比以往更需要易于下手的目标 |
[20:36] | Luckily, the coroner recovered a recent sample of his blood, | 很幸运 法医发现了他的最新留下的血样 |
[20:40] | And when we had it tested, | 我们做了检测 |
[20:41] | we found out that Yates has cancer. | 发现叶茨得了癌症 |
[20:44] | We’re not sure what type, | 我们不确定是哪种 |
[20:45] | but we know he’s a smoker, | 但我们知道他吸烟 |
[20:46] | and his grandmother died from lung cancer. | 而且他奶奶死于肺癌 |
[20:48] | So now we think his victim’s age no longer matters. | 所以现在我们认为被害人的年龄不再是关键 |
[20:52] | And he’s definitely got transportation, | 而且他肯定有交通工具 |
[20:54] | probably a van or a truck and probably stolen. | 可能是一辆偷来的面包车或卡车 |
[20:57] | In the past, he typically moved | 他过去的犯罪手法是 |
[20:58] | from high-risk lifestyle victims to low-risk, | 从高风险受害者转向低风险受害者 |
[21:01] | so he may be about to up his game somehow. | 他可能会升级他的手法 |
[21:02] | He used to starve and hold his victims for days. | 他以前会饿被害人几天 |
[21:05] | He seems to have skipped that step with the last two. | 他对最近的两名被害人好像跳过了这一步 |
[21:07] | We believe that because Yates is sick | 我们认为这是因为叶茨病了 |
[21:09] | and feels that he’s running out of time. | 他觉得自己时日无多 |
[21:11] | Unfortunately, that sentiment could push him towards | 很不幸 这种情绪可能会把他 |
[21:14] | some kind of a spree. | 推向疯狂杀戮 |
[21:17] | He may want to kill as many people as he can | 他可能会想在自己死前 |
[21:20] | before he goes out himself. | 尽可能多地杀人 |
[21:26] | When serial killers know their death is imminent, | 当连环杀手知道自己死期将近时 |
[21:28] | they typically either feel the urge to confess | 他们要么会有强烈的忏悔意向 |
[21:31] | or they try to go out with a bang, | 要么会干桩大事 |
[21:33] | so they can go down in history. | 企图”名垂后世” |
[21:35] | His killing again, | 叶茨又开始杀人 |
[21:36] | Yates seems to be leaning toward the latter. | 所以他估计倾向于后一种 |
[21:39] | So we think he may try to do that somehow through me. | 我们认为他可能想通过我来达到目的 |
[21:48] | Yeah? | 在 |
[21:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:52] | Look, if you need anything, | 有什么需要的话 |
[21:54] | you just call me, ok? | 就打电话给我 好吗 |
[21:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:06] | Everything quiet on the homefront? | 家里一切都还好吗 |
[22:09] | No. My daughter and my grandson | 不好 我女儿和外孙 |
[22:12] | are sleeping in the safe house, | 在安全屋里睡觉 |
[22:14] | and her mother, well, | 她妈妈 |
[22:16] | she never loved the perks of this job to begin with. | 她从一开始就不喜欢这份工作的”福利” |
[22:20] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你应该回家休息一下 |
[22:21] | Is this you being the compassionate boss? | 你现在是以领导身份在照顾我吗 |
[22:24] | No, this is me being the compassionate friend. | 不 是以一个朋友的身份 |
[22:27] | You keep burning the candle at both ends, | 一支蜡烛两头点 |
[22:28] | there won’t be much of you left. | 很快就烧完了 |
[22:30] | Wait a minute. I say that. | 等等 这是我说的 |
[22:31] | What, are you using my sayings against me? | 怎么 你在用我的话对付我吗 |
[22:34] | I am. And it’s true. That’s why it’s a good saying. | 是啊 这话说得很对 所以才经典 |
[22:37] | Go get some rest. No case was solved in a day. | 去休息一会儿 案子又不是一天就能破的 |
[22:40] | And that’s another one. | 这也是我说的 |
[22:41] | I know. What do you want? I learned from the best. | 我知道 怎么了 我跟大师学的 |
[22:45] | Look, I appreciate your concern, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你的关心 但我没事 |
[22:48] | Really. | 真的 |
[22:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | What’s for dinner? I’m buying. | 晚饭吃什么 我买单 |
[23:00] | Don’t make that face. I’m starving, | 别这副表情 我饿死了 |
[23:02] | and I know you haven’t eaten. | 我知道你也没吃 |
[23:05] | Ok. I’ll get a meatball sandwich from Riggio’s. | 好吧 我要买个里焦的肉丸三明治 |
[23:09] | They don’t deliver this late. | 这么晚他们不外送了 |
[23:10] | Oh, they do for me. | 他们会给我送的 |
[23:29] | Hey. Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[23:31] | It’s 100. 50 if you want something quick. | 一百块 来个快的就五十 |
[23:51] | Can I have one of them cigarettes? | 我能来支烟吗 |
[23:53] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[23:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | I’m glad they’re not mentholated. | 还好没有薄荷脑 |
[24:03] | Keep going straight. | 继续直走 |
[24:11] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[24:14] | You need some water or something? | 你需要来点水或者别的吗 |
[24:18] | No. No. I’m fine. | 不用 不用 我没事 |
[24:21] | You don’t look fine. | 你看上去不像没事 |
[24:25] | These damn things’ll kill ya. | 这东西会害死你 |
[24:29] | Hand me that bag, please. | 麻烦把那个包递给我 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna need you to cooperate. | 我需要你配合我 |
[24:46] | And be very quiet | 保持绝对安静 |
[24:48] | while I call a friend of mine. Ok? | 我要打电话给我朋友 好吗 |
[24:50] | Please… | 求你… |
[24:51] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[24:53] | Please… | 求你… |
[25:01] | This one’s not carrying I.D., | 这人没有带身份证 |
[25:03] | but she says her name’s Brandi, with an “I.” | 不过她说她叫布兰迪 |
[25:06] | You don’t need to keep doing this. | 你不用继续这样的 |
[25:08] | You’ve got my attention. | 你已经引起我的注意了 |
[25:09] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[25:10] | I think I’ll take my time with her– old school. | 我觉得我要跟她慢慢玩 老玩法 |
[25:14] | You deserve that. You know what else? | 你值得这样的待遇 还有哦 |
[25:16] | You’re never gonna find her. | 你永远都找不到她 |
[25:18] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[25:23] | Please! | 求你了 |
[25:25] | Agent Rossi, it’s been two days | 罗西探员 你接到这通电话 |
[25:27] | since you got that call. | 已经是两天前的事了 |
[25:28] | What do you think? Is she still alive? | 你怎么想 她还活着吗 |
[25:30] | I think there’s a chance, yes. | 我觉得有可能 |
[25:32] | And he did say, “I think I’ll take my time with her– | 而且他确实说”我要跟她慢慢玩” |
[25:35] | old school.” | 老玩法” |
[25:36] | That probably means he’s gonna starve her | 这可能意味着他会先饿着她 |
[25:38] | before he kills her, just like he used to. | 然后再杀她 跟他以前的手法一样 |
[25:40] | But why now is he just giving you the victim’s name | 但他现在为什么要告诉你被害人的名字 |
[25:42] | but not the location of where he’s going to bury her? | 而不说他准备埋她的地点呢 |
[25:45] | We think that’s a sadistic attempt | 我们认为这是他的虐待狂倾向 |
[25:48] | to mentally torture Agent Rossi. | 他想从精神上折磨罗西探员 |
[25:50] | It’s also Yates’ way of staying connected. | 这也是叶茨与人保持联系的方式 |
[25:53] | The relationship with Agent Rossi must validate him somehow. | 他跟罗西探员的关系肯定对他有什么意义 |
[25:56] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步怎么办 |
[25:58] | We’re in what I call a tweener. | 我们现在要保持机动 |
[26:00] | We’ve scoured every report, exhausted every resource, | 我们已经查了所有报告 耗尽了所有资源 |
[26:04] | turned every stone. | 搜遍了所有角落 |
[26:05] | What, so now we wait? | 怎么着 就干等吗 |
[26:06] | Well, we’re on high alert. The manhunt is still active, | 我们高度戒备 搜捕工作仍在继续 |
[26:09] | so we’re not exactly waiting. | 所以也不算完全干等 |
[26:11] | But every investigation, at this point, | 但此时任何调查 |
[26:14] | requires patience. | 都需要耐心 |
[26:17] | But most of all, focus. | 可最重要的还是找准目标 |
[26:19] | Because all the answers aren’t all out there. | 因为答案并非都在外部 |
[26:23] | Most are right here. | 大多就在这儿 |
[26:25] | And that’s the job. | 那正是我们的工作 |
[26:27] | That’s why we get into the mind of the killer. | 所以我们才要探寻凶手的内心世界 |
[26:31] | And if you can’t get into your own head, | 如果你不能清楚自己的想法 |
[26:33] | you’re never gonna get into someone else’s. | 你就永远也无法了解别人的 |
[26:36] | And the way we do that is we need a process, | 我们必须找到激发头绪的办法 |
[26:39] | and we’ve all got one. | 我们所有人都有 |
[26:41] | I play the trombone. | 我吹长号 |
[26:43] | I go to the shooting range. | 我去打靶 |
[26:44] | Meditation. Jigsaw puzzles. | 冥想 拼图 |
[26:46] | I even know a guy who likes to box to find his Zen. | 我还知道有人靠练拳来找到自己的禅 |
[26:50] | So what do you do? | 那你做什么 |
[26:51] | Me? I cook. | 我吗 做菜 |
[26:54] | Always the same dish. | 总是同一道菜 |
[26:56] | Spaghetti alla carbonara. | 培根蛋酱意大利面 |
[26:58] | My grandmother’s specialty. | 我祖母的独家配方 |
[27:02] | The prep work, it relaxes me. | 准备工作能帮我放松 |
[27:05] | Something about the smell reminds me of my childhood. | 那种香味能让我回想起童年时光 |
[27:08] | And because I’ve done it so many times, | 因为我做过很多次 |
[27:10] | the process has become second nature. | 整个过程已经内化为一种本能 |
[27:13] | Like Yates and his process. | 如同叶茨和他的处理过程 |
[27:15] | Cooking, if you will, is my ritual. | 烹饪就是我的仪式 |
[27:20] | And then I sit and eat, | 然后我坐下进餐 |
[27:23] | but in my head, | 但我脑海里想象着 |
[27:24] | I’m having dinner with the unsub, | 自己正与嫌犯共享晚餐 |
[27:26] | whoever that might be. | 不论他是谁 |
[27:28] | See, to get the right answers, | 看 为了得到正确答案 |
[27:30] | first you gotta ask the right questions. | 首先你得问出正确的问题 |
[27:34] | How do you like it? | 你感觉如何 |
[27:38] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[27:39] | What is that, bacon? | 那是什么 培根吗 |
[27:41] | Pancetta. | 咸肉 |
[27:42] | Never heard of it. | 从没听过 |
[27:45] | Not big on manners, are you? | 不太懂餐桌礼仪啊你 |
[27:48] | My grandma was into manners. | 我祖母就很注重礼节 |
[27:50] | Always hated that bitch. | 我恨透了那个老太婆 |
[27:52] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:53] | She starved you, beat you, | 她饿着你 打你 |
[27:55] | made you wear dresses. | 逼你穿裙子 |
[27:58] | You know, she used to sit on me, too. | 你知道吗 她以前还骑我身上 |
[28:01] | Can you imagine, | 能想象吗 |
[28:03] | that fat cow sitting on a kid? | 一头肥牛骑一个小孩身上 |
[28:05] | And all that time, you must have wondered about your mother. | 那时候 你肯定总想起你的母亲 |
[28:11] | But most of all, you wondered | 尤其是 你总想 |
[28:14] | how she could die | 她怎么能一生下你 |
[28:16] | while she was giving you life. | 就撒手人寰 |
[28:19] | Always hated that bitch, too. | 我也恨死她了 |
[28:22] | Yeah. That’s the thing that always makes you snap. | 没错 正是这件事常惹你气恼 |
[28:27] | That hate is what feeds your compulsion. | 正是那股仇恨滋生了你杀人的冲动 |
[28:30] | Fancy talk. But you still don’t know where to find me. | 这说法不错 可你仍不知道我在哪儿 |
[28:33] | Tick tock. | 时间紧迫 |
[28:36] | The one thing I really want to know is, | 我真的很想知道 |
[28:39] | what changed in prison? | 监狱生活带来了哪些改变 |
[28:43] | You tell me. | 你说说看 |
[28:46] | No more hunting, no more killing. | 不再捕猎 不再杀戮 |
[28:48] | no more being one step ahead of us. | 不能再先我们一步 |
[28:51] | Drove me crazy. | 无趣得要死 |
[28:53] | But not for long. | 但也没持续多久 |
[28:55] | Because that’s when you came up with the deal, | 因为那时候你想出了那个交易 |
[28:59] | the birthday visits. | 生日探监 |
[29:01] | That’s how you tried to get your power back. | 你就是那样来夺回自己的掌控力 |
[29:05] | This is old news. | 这都是过去的事了 |
[29:06] | Only thing that matters is where I am right now. | 唯一重要的是我现在在哪儿 |
[29:09] | Because you know I won’t be able to wait long. | 毕竟你也知道 我等不了多久了 |
[29:13] | But sooner or later… mmm. | 可早晚我会… |
[29:24] | And since I’m revealing all of my vices, | 下面我将揭露自己的恶习 |
[29:27] | I also have a fondness for cigars. | 我还很喜欢抽雪茄 |
[29:31] | It’s a rare indulgence I allow myself. | 但也是偶尔为之 |
[29:35] | A habit forged in the crucible | 这是过去战时 |
[29:38] | of the jungles of vietnam during wartime. | 我在越南艰苦的丛林生活中养成的习惯 |
[29:42] | It helps me think. | 能助我思考 |
[29:44] | Usually it’s an opus x. | 通常是一支欧霸十字 |
[29:45] | But if they ever lift that cuban embargo, | 但如果他们解除了古巴贸易禁令 |
[29:47] | I might expand my horizons. | 或许我的选择面会更广 |
[29:55] | Got a light? | 有火吗 |
[30:18] | How sick are you? | 病情到哪一步了 |
[30:20] | It’s all relative. | 看和谁比了 |
[30:22] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[30:24] | It’s gonna get ugly. | 会很遭罪的 |
[30:25] | Especially without treatment. | 尤其还没有接受治疗 |
[30:27] | Even with treatment. | 就算接受治疗也遭罪 |
[30:28] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[30:29] | Of course you do. That’s what this is all about– | 你当然知道 就是因为这个 |
[30:33] | Not going quietly into the night. | 你不肯安然赴死 |
[30:36] | But why all of this focus on me? | 但为什么都要针对我呢 |
[30:40] | I mean, I would understand you going back to killing, | 你继续杀人 这点我能理解 |
[30:44] | but why am I so special? | 但为什么就要特别针对我呢 |
[30:46] | I bet you’d like to know, wouldn’t you? | 我猜你想知道答案 |
[30:48] | The obvious answer is, you want payback. | 有个明显的回答 你想报复 |
[30:51] | Yes, that is indeed obvious. | 没错 真是很显然 |
[30:53] | I took away your ritual | 因为我阻止了你的仪式 |
[30:55] | and stole all of your power. | 夺走了你的全部力量 |
[30:58] | I locked you up and threw away the key. | 我将你永远囚禁在监狱里 |
[31:02] | But the irony of it is, | 但很讽刺的是 |
[31:04] | I may be the only person in your life | 我或许是你生命中唯一一个 |
[31:08] | who truly made you feel special. | 真正让你感觉自己特别的人 |
[31:13] | So, what is it that you want? | 所以 你究竟想要什么 |
[31:18] | To make history. | 创造历史 |
[31:20] | Now who’s being obvious? | 这个答案就不显然吗 |
[31:22] | You don’t need me to make history. | 你不用我就能创造历史 |
[31:24] | This is personal. | 那是私人恩怨 |
[31:26] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[31:27] | You already have bodies out there that I’ll never find. | 你已经将很多尸体埋在了我找不到的地方 |
[31:32] | So why do you need to torture me with these new ones? | 为什么还要再杀人来折磨我呢 |
[31:38] | Because you’re dying. | 因为你病入膏肓 |
[31:40] | You don’t want to be forgotten. | 你不想被遗忘 |
[31:42] | You need me to remember. | 你需要我来记住你 |
[31:45] | So, what I need to know | 所以 我想知道的是 |
[31:48] | is what are you gonna do next? | 你下一步打算采取的行动 |
[31:50] | The suspense is killing me. | 别卖关子了 |
[31:51] | You’ll go back to what you know. | 你将回归之前的作案手法 |
[31:54] | That’s why you’re starving her again. | 所以你又要饿着她 |
[31:56] | Go on. | 继续 |
[31:57] | Then when she’s good and weak, | 等到她十分虚弱时 |
[32:01] | you’ll cut out her reproductive organs and vocal chords as usual, | 你会像以前那样切除她的卵巢和声带 |
[32:04] | and then you’ll bury her. | 然后埋了她 |
[32:07] | But you won’t tell me where. | 但不会告诉我地点 |
[32:09] | Come on! This is bush league. | 得了吧 这也太次了 |
[32:11] | That’s the best you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[32:14] | The rookies in your class could do better than this. | 你课上的那些菜鸟都能做得更好 |
[32:16] | Where are you gonna bury her, Yates? | 你打算把她埋在哪儿 叶茨 |
[32:18] | Someplace you’ll never find her. | 你永远也找不到的地方 |
[32:21] | Yeah. You said that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[32:24] | But to get to me, to really get to me, | 但为了折磨我 真正意义上的折磨 |
[32:27] | where would you put her? | 你会把她埋在哪里 |
[32:40] | Garcia, I think I know where he may be going. | 加西亚 我想我知道他可能会去哪里了 |
[33:02] | Please… | 求求你 |
[33:04] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[33:14] | All right, have a seat, everyone. | 大家请坐 |
[33:15] | Thank you for coming in on such short notice. | 谢谢大家在这么短时间内赶到 |
[33:18] | But, uh, last night, technically this morning, | 但是昨晚 严格来说是今天凌晨 |
[33:21] | we’ve made some headway on the case | 我们在案情上取得了突破 |
[33:25] | and we were able to locate Tommy Yates. | 我们找到了汤米·叶茨 |
[33:28] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[33:29] | Because Agent Rossi himself became essential | 由于罗西探员在叶茨的作案手法中 |
[33:31] | to Yates’ M.O., we knew he wouldn’t go far. | 尤为重要 我们早就断定他不会走远 |
[33:34] | In fact, quite the opposite. | 实际上恰恰相反 |
[33:35] | Yates figured the best way to get to me was to, | 叶茨认为接近我最好的办法 |
[33:38] | bury a victim I knew about right under my nose. | 就是在我眼皮底下活埋我认识的人 |
[33:42] | We reviewed all the transcripts | 我们看了罗西探员和叶茨 |
[33:43] | of every conversation Agent Rossi ever had with Yates. | 每次谈话的记录 |
[33:47] | To build rapport and earn his trust, | 为了建立与他的关系 取得他的信任 |
[33:49] | I, uh, I told him certain things about me. | 我跟他说了一些关于我的事 |
[33:53] | Some I made up. Some were true. | 有的是编的 有的是真的 |
[33:56] | For example, the name of the park I like to walk in. | 比如我散步的公园 |
[34:00] | We covered the park and the areas surrounding the base, | 我们包围了那个公园和附近的区域 |
[34:03] | even the playground across the street from a restaurant | 甚至包括罗西探员和叶茨提过的一家餐厅 |
[34:06] | Agent Rossi told Yates about. | 街对面的操场 |
[34:08] | That’s when I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[34:09] | that none of these places were close enough. | 这些地方离我都不够近 |
[34:15] | I was headed to the office when it hit me. | 我当时正打算去办公室 突然想到 |
[35:15] | Let her go, Yates! | 放开她 叶茨 |
[35:17] | I was hoping I might run into you, Dave. | 我还正想遇上你呢 戴夫 |
[35:19] | Well, this is my land. And I remembered you like trees. | 这里是我的地盘 我记得你喜欢树 |
[35:23] | Right there’s the biggest one I got. | 这是最大的一棵树 |
[35:25] | Beautiful piece of property. | 这地方真不错 |
[35:28] | 6 acres you said, right? | 你说过有六英亩吧 |
[35:30] | Let her go, Yates. It’s all over. | 放开她 叶茨 都结束了 |
[35:37] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[35:38] | How about you just let me go die in peace | 不如你就让我死个干脆 |
[35:42] | and we forget this whole thing. | 我们忘掉这一切 |
[35:43] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[35:45] | So why don’t you just put the knife down, | 不如你把刀放下 |
[35:47] | I’ll take you in, we’ll both have a good night’s sleep. | 我把你带走 我们都能睡个安稳觉 |
[35:50] | See… | 你瞧 |
[35:52] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[35:54] | I’m not going back to jail. | 我不要回监狱 |
[35:56] | I’m not gonna die in there. | 我不要死在那里 |
[35:59] | But the problem is, | 但问题是 |
[36:02] | if you shoot me, you save her, | 如果你杀了我 就能救她 |
[36:05] | but then I can’t tell you | 但我就不能告诉你 |
[36:06] | where I buried all those other girls over the years. | 这些年来我把其他女孩都埋在了哪里 |
[36:10] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[36:12] | But if you don’t shoot me, | 但如果你不打死我 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我就要杀了她 |
[36:16] | Yates! | 叶茨 |
[36:19] | I told you, I’m not going back. | 我说过了 我不会回去的 |
[36:35] | Brandi’s real name is Stephanie Wetherbee. | 布兰迪的真名叫斯蒂芬妮·韦瑟比 |
[36:38] | She was a runaway from Philadelphia | 她从费城离家出走 |
[36:40] | who hadn’t seen her family in over 10 years. | 已经有十多年没见过家人了 |
[36:42] | So we found her mother and fixed that. | 我们找到了她的母亲 让她们团聚 |
[36:53] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:56] | We found Regina Franklin’s parents in Tampa. | 我们查出芮吉娜·富兰克林的家人在坦帕 |
[36:59] | I offered to fly down and talk to them personally, | 我本来想亲自去一趟当面和他们说明 |
[37:03] | but apparently her mother has a cousin who lives here, | 但她的妈妈在这里有个表亲 |
[37:06] | so we flew them up instead. | 所以我们让他代为转告 |
[37:10] | Some cases end well | 有的案子圆满结案 |
[37:12] | and you can forget about them. | 你就能忘掉它们 |
[37:16] | But some some become a part | 但有些案子会影响到 |
[37:18] | of who you are. | 你的一生 |
[37:21] | This job is going to change you. | 这份工作会改变你 |
[37:23] | And not only that, it’s going to show you | 不仅如此 还会让你明白 |
[37:25] | who you really are. | 你到底是谁 |
[37:28] | And sometimes that’s not easy to see. | 有时候这点很难明白 |
[37:32] | And that’s why not everybody can do this job. | 所以并不是每个人都能胜任这份工作 |
[37:35] | And that’s why we train like we do. | 所以我们才要训练你们 |
[37:38] | Because lives depend upon it. | 因为这事关人命 |
[37:46] | Now, Agents Prentiss and Walker were kind enough to, um, | 潘提斯探员和沃克探员帮我 |
[37:51] | hold on to this for me. | 收下了这个 |
[37:54] | I owe you all an apology. | 我欠你们一个道歉 |
[37:57] | ’cause this was a very thoughtful gift. | 因为这是一份充满心意的礼物 |
[38:00] | And what I should have done was say thank you. | 我应该对你们说 谢谢 |
[38:08] | So to make up for it, | 为了弥补大家 |
[38:10] | I’m inviting you all to my home tonight for dinner. | 我邀请大家今晚来我家共进晚餐 |
[38:13] | 7:30 sharp. | 七点半整 |
[38:15] | Now, I’ve got a few minutes before I have to go in and debrief. | 我回去汇报之前还有几分钟的时间 |
[38:19] | Are there any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[38:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:24] | Agent Rossi, do you have a second? | 罗西探员 你有时间吗 |
[38:27] | Agent Clark, what can I do for you? | 克拉克探员 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[38:29] | Um, I want to say thank you, sir. | 我想说谢谢你 长官 |
[38:33] | Um, but I’m leaving the program. | 但我想退出这个项目 |
[38:36] | Why? You’re one of the most promising | 为什么 你是最有潜力 |
[38:38] | young coordinators we have. | 最年轻的专员之一 |
[38:41] | Thank you, sir. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 长官 我很感激 |
[38:43] | Um…but I just got engaged | 但我刚刚订婚 |
[38:46] | and I can’t bring that insanity home. | 我不能让我的家庭沾染上这种疯狂 |
[38:50] | I mean, that Yates case. | 叶茨的那个案子 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry, but I just | 对不起 但我只是 |
[38:53] | don’t have to deal with it the way you have. | 没有办法你们一样应付这种事 |
[38:55] | It takes time to build those skills. | 这种能力是要慢慢培养的 |
[38:59] | That’s just it, sir. I don’t know if I want those skills. | 事实上 长官 我不知道我想不想要这种能力 |
[39:03] | I just can’t have this become my life. | 我只是不想让我的人生变成那样 |
[39:06] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能明白 |
[39:09] | I want to say thank you, though, Agent Rossi, | 但我还是想说谢谢你 罗西探员 |
[39:11] | for everything. It’s been an honor. | 为之前的一切 我很荣幸 |
[39:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:41] | I heard about Agent Clark. | 我听说克拉克探员的事了 |
[39:44] | It’s a shame. I liked him, too. | 真可惜 我也很喜欢他 |
[39:56] | I never told you this, | 我从来没和你说过 |
[39:57] | but the first case I worked after I took your class… | 但我上完你的课后的第一个案子 |
[40:02] | It, uh, well, it went sideways. | 出了些岔子 |
[40:06] | I had a team of people operating in deep cover | 我派一队人深入比利时的一个组织 |
[40:08] | inside a cell in Belgium, and… | 执行卧底工作 |
[40:13] | we lost them, all 3 of them. | 他们三个都牺牲了 |
[40:16] | My profile was off. | 我的侧写出错了 |
[40:19] | But we got the cell. | 但我们拿下了那个组织 |
[40:21] | They were planning to bomb a soccer match, | 他们打算在一场球赛中安放炸弹 |
[40:22] | and it would have been a catastrophe. | 若被引爆会造成毁灭性的后果 |
[40:25] | I never heard about that. | 我从来没听说过这件事 |
[40:27] | Joint taskforce with the CIA. They kept it quiet. | 这是和中情局的联合行动 他们掩盖了此事 |
[40:30] | You can’t blame yourself, you know. | 你不该为此责怪自己 |
[40:33] | Those deep cover agents, they volunteered. | 这些卧底探员都是自愿的 |
[40:38] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[40:39] | At least not anymore. | 至少以后不会了 |
[40:42] | And that’s because of you. | 而这都是因为你 |
[40:45] | We save lives, and that’s all that matters. | 我们拯救生命 这才是最重要的 |
[40:48] | And every life we save, it’s a win. | 我们拯救的每一条生命都是一场胜利 |
[40:50] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[40:53] | “The life of the dead is placed | “逝者将永远 |
[40:55] | in the memory of the living.” | 活在生者的记忆中” |
[40:59] | Marcus Tullius Cicero. | 马库斯·图留斯·西塞罗[古罗马哲学家] |
[41:03] | And a lot of people are living because of you. | 很多人因为你才活了下来 |
[41:07] | I hope you never forget that. | 希望你不要忘记这一点 |
[41:12] | Now, come on. You gotta cook for a bunch of young agents. | 走吧 那帮小探员还等着你做饭呢 |
[41:17] | And I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |