Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Like that, ok? 像这样
[00:07] First you want to go under… 先往下
[00:09] Yeah. 对
[00:10] And then kind of hold it up 然后往上一勾
[00:12] so they get back to us. 这样水漂才能旋回来
[00:13] Right. 对
[00:16] Guys, guys, you should have been home an hour ago. 伙计们 你们一个小时前就该回家了
[00:21] Now mom’s sitting there with dad waiting on you. 现在爸妈坐在那儿等你们
[00:26] Did you forget dad was coming? 你们忘了爸爸要来吗
[00:27] We don’t want to go to his place this weekend. 我们不想去他家过周末
[00:29] Well, we don’t get a say in it. 我们可做不了主
[00:33] Is Shelley with them? 雪莉和他们在一起吗
[00:36] No, she’s not. 她不在
[00:39] You know she’s gonna show up at some point. 你知道她总会出现的
[00:41] She says mean things about mom. 她说妈妈的坏话
[00:43] I know. 我知道
[00:48] But it’s his weekend. 但这周末得去他那儿
[00:55] Maybe we’ll go to the movies like we did last time. 也许我们能像上次一样去看电影
[01:00] That wasn’t so bad. 那次还不赖
[01:08] Come on. 走吧
[01:18] You want to race? 要比赛吗
[01:19] You’re on a bike. You’ll win. 你骑着自行车 肯定你赢
[01:22] You guys got a head start if you cut through the corn. 你们穿玉米地超近道的话就能领先了
[01:24] Unless you two are chicken. 除非你们俩胆太小不敢穿
[01:29] Come on, let’s go! 来吧 我们走
[01:31] Last one home’s a loser! 谁最晚到家谁就输
[01:58] Allie! 艾莉
[01:59] Where are you?! 你在哪
[02:01] I’m over here! 我在这
[02:09] Allie! 艾莉
[02:11] Allie, where are you?! 艾莉 你在哪
[02:13] I’m over here! 我在这
[02:18] Look, he’s hurt. 看 它受伤了
[02:22] Watch his little leg. 小心它的腿
[02:38] Stop it. 别闹了
[02:40] Dude, seriously, stop it. 说真的 别闹了
[02:43] Come on, man, I’m trying to tell a story. 别这样 我在讲故事呢
[02:47] And then, that’s when the aliens snatched them. 外星人就这么把他们绑走了
[02:49] Ignore him. It wasn’t aliens. 别信他 不是外星人
[02:52] It was the lunatic from the asylum. 是精神病院的那个疯子
[02:55] P.K., I said quit it. P.K. 我说了别闹了
[02:57] Then the Oxen Hill Maniac kept the twins chained up for days. 公牛山疯子把双生兄妹拴起来关了很多天
[03:00] He needed to fatten them up before he ate them. 他要先把他们喂胖再吃掉
[03:03] I thought their older brother killed them. 我以为是他们的哥哥杀了他们
[03:05] Or that freak Jimmy Ridley. 也可能是吉米·里德利那个怪胎
[03:06] Tonight we solve the mystery. 今夜我们就解开谜题
[03:10] No backing out? 不准反悔
[03:12] No backing out. 不准反悔
[03:14] So, uh, no phones, right? 不能带手机 是吧
[03:17] That was the point. Old school. 这就是重点 用老方法
[03:19] No lifelines. 没有救命稻草
[03:21] Yeah, but you chickened out last year. 是啊 但是去年你就怂了
[03:23] Bones, what’s your story? 伯恩斯 你的借口是什么
[03:24] I said I was sleeping at your house. 我说我去你家睡
[03:26] That’s why the phone’s there. 所以手机才放在那里
[03:27] My phone and I are at P.K.’s. 我说我带了手机去P.K.家
[03:30] So we’re covered. 那我们都找好了理由
[03:34] As long as we’re at my house for pancakes in the morning. 只要我们明早在我家吃煎饼就行
[03:36] Ok, P.K., serious question– why are you always eating? P.K. 说真的 为什么你总是在吃
[03:39] ’cause I’m fracking hungry. 因为我好饿
[03:42] Nutter Butter, anyone? 奶油饼干 有人要吗
[03:44] Sure. How long is this gonna take? 好啊 我们得花多久
[03:47] Who cares? We got all night. 谁在乎呢 我们有整晚时间
[03:58] Watch out for snakes. 小心蛇
[04:00] It’s right here. 就在这里
[04:07] I’m dead serious. 我说的真的是真的
[04:08] There’s no way. 不可能
[04:09] The probability of that happening to you more than once is astounding. 这种事在你身上发生一次以上的概率小得惊人
[04:12] I know. I know. 我知道
[04:13] But I was there, OK, 但真的发生了 好吗
[04:15] and I’m telling you, it was crazy. 我告诉你 那真是太疯狂了
[04:17] Thank god you guys are here. What do you know? 谢天谢地你们来了 你们知道多少
[04:20] Nothing. 什么都不知道
[04:20] OK. Rossi got here crazy early, 好吧 罗西来得超早
[04:22] and then right when Prentiss came in 然后潘提斯刚来
[04:23] he pulled her in there. 他就把她叫进去了
[04:28] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[04:35] Ok, ok. 好的
[04:37] What’s going on? 怎么了
[04:40] It’s Hotch. 霍奇出事了
[04:41] Oh, my God. Is he ok? 天啊 他没事吧
[04:43] He’s ok. 他没事
[04:43] But he has not been away 但他不是因为特殊任务
[04:45] on special assignment. 才一直缺席
[04:47] That’s something we had to say 那只是我们为了调查
[04:48] as a cover for the investigation. 而打的幌子
[04:50] What investigation? 什么调查
[04:51] Hotch saw Peter Lewis 霍奇看到彼得·刘易斯
[04:53] watching one of Jack’s soccer games. 去观看杰克的足球赛了
[04:55] By the time Hotch reacted, Lewis had taken off. 霍奇做出反应时 刘易斯已经跑了
[04:58] The Bureau searched the area, but he disappeared. 联调局搜查了那片地区 但他消失了
[05:01] When was this? 什么时候的事情
[05:03] Days after Mr. Scratch resurfaced in Arizona. 刮擦先生在亚利桑那州再次现身的几天后
[05:06] One of the victims was chanting his name when we found her. 一个受害者被发现时在嘴里一直念他的名字
[05:09] She had “Hotch” carved into her forehead. 她额头被刻上了”霍奇”
[05:11] It really got to him. 对他打击很大
[05:13] Why didn’t he tell us? We could have focused 他为什么不告诉我们 我们本可以
[05:14] on finding Mr. Scratch. 专心追捕刮擦先生
[05:15] He knows we can’t drop everything. 他知道我们不能放下一切
[05:17] Also, he didn’t want to worry everyone. 而且他也不想让所有人担心
[05:19] So now what? They have around-the-clock surveillance? 现在怎么办 他们安排了全天候监视吗
[05:22] Initially, yes, 一开始是的
[05:23] agents were assigned to watch Jack 24/7. 派探员全天候看着杰克
[05:27] But when we were all in L.A. 但当我们都在洛杉矶
[05:28] on the John David Bates case, 调查约翰·大卫·贝茨的案子时
[05:30] Scratch surfaced again, 刮擦先生又现身了
[05:32] this time at Jack’s school. 这次是在杰克的学校
[05:35] Going after Jack takes this to a whole new level. 威胁到了杰克 上升到这个局面事情完全两样了
[05:37] Peter Lewis is not going to stop, 彼得·刘易斯不会收手
[05:39] which is why Hotch and Jack 也就是为何霍奇和杰克
[05:41] have now entered the program. 现在加入了计划
[05:43] Witness protection. Oh, ok. 证人保护计划
[05:47] But now that this happened, 但既然发生了这事
[05:49] we can drop everything and focus on catching Mr. Scratch, 我们可以放下一切去抓刮擦先生
[05:52] and then Hotch can come back, right? 然后霍奇就能回来了对吧
[05:54] He went away believing that could happen. 他走的时候就是这么想的
[05:57] But things have changed. 但很多情况变了
[05:58] He’s now decided that he can’t put himself 他决定不能再让
[06:01] and Jack in danger again. 他和杰克处于危险之中
[06:04] He just sent in his resignation. 他刚递交了辞呈
[06:08] I know this is a lot to process. 我知道有很多需要消化
[06:10] I mean, yeah, he’s a great dad, 我是说 没错 他是个伟大的父亲
[06:13] and this is an impossible job, 这份工作非常艰苦
[06:15] and we know how much tragedy he’s had. 我们也知道他经历了怎样的悲剧
[06:18] He’s had enough tragedy. But… 他经历的悲剧够多了 但是
[06:21] Does this mean we’re never going to be able to talk to him again? 这是不是意味着我们再也不能联系他了
[06:24] We don’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[06:26] It’s not ideal, obviously. 这并非我们所愿 很明显
[06:28] But as his friends, we have to support his decision. 但作为他的朋友 我们得支持他的决定
[06:31] The only way for Hotch to guarantee Jack’s safety 唯一能让霍奇保证杰克安全的办法
[06:34] is if they both stay off the grid. 就是他俩都不要出现
[06:36] And one more thing. 还有一件事
[06:37] Hotch spoke to the director as to who should replace him. 霍奇跟局长说了该由谁替代他
[06:41] Don’t worry, it won’t be me. 别担心 不是我
[06:43] You know I’m allergic to paperwork. 你们知道我有多讨厌文书工作
[06:48] But Hotch’s final request 但霍奇最后的请求是让
[06:50] was that Emily Prentiss becomes 艾米莉·潘提斯成为
[06:54] the BAU’s new bureau chief. 行为分析组新任组长
[06:56] Thank the universe for silver linings. 谢天谢地还有一线希望
[06:58] Ok, I just heard about all of this myself a few minutes ago. 我也是几分钟前刚知道这些
[07:02] Congratulations, Emily. 恭喜 艾米莉
[07:04] This’ll be good, right? 挺不错的 对吧
[07:05] You kidding me? This’ll be great. 开玩笑 简直太棒了
[07:07] I am really happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[07:09] Thank you, guys, but I haven’t exactly signed on yet. 谢谢 伙计们 但我还没完全决定
[07:13] Everyone knows you have a lot to consider, 大家都知道你有很多要考虑的
[07:14] but the brass needs an answer by tomorrow. 但上级明天就要答复
[07:17] Understood. 明白
[07:18] I hate to interrupt the bad news/good news 我不想用坏消息打断这个
[07:20] with bad news/bad news, 好坏参半的时刻
[07:21] but we’ve got 3 missing kids in Delaware. 但特拉华州有三个孩子失踪了
[07:53] P.K. P.K.?
[07:55] Bones? 伯恩斯
[08:34] No! 不
[09:05] Elliott’s Pond 艾利奥特的池塘
[09:09] “The strength of a family, 家庭的力量
[09:11] like the strength of an army, 就像军队一样
[09:13] is in its loyalty to each other.” 来自彼此之间的忠诚
[09:15] Mario Puzo. 马里奥·普佐[《教父》的作者]
[09:18] There’s a lot to process before my first cup. 喝第一杯前我还得好好消化一下
[09:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:22] I can’t believe he’s been dealing with this 真不敢相信他自己处理这事好几周了
[09:23] for weeks and we never knew. 而我们居然不知道
[09:25] That part really doesn’t surprise me. 这我倒不惊讶
[09:26] He’s always kept things to himself. 他总是把事情藏在心里
[09:28] I guess it was just his way of protecting us. 我想这就是他保护我们的方式
[09:30] If anyone targeted my boys, 如果有人盯上了我的孩子
[09:32] I’d do anything to keep them safe. 我会为了保护他们做任何事
[09:34] I know. 我知道
[09:35] Are you ready to take this for a test drive? 准备好拿这个案子练练手了吗
[09:37] Sure. 当然
[09:38] It’s a quick flight. We should get started. 航程很短 我们该开始了
[09:41] Ok, my brain’s a little lunky from that intel earlier today. 因为早上的消息我脑子还没缓过来
[09:44] Is that just me? 只有我这样吗
[09:45] No? Good. Not good, but you know. 不是吗 很好 不是说好 但你们懂的
[09:47] Anyway, if you all follow along on your, uh, 总之 请看看你们手里的
[09:49] what-you-call-it, your tablets. 叫什么来着 平板
[09:50] Uh, 3 missing teenage Clayton, Delaware, boys 三名在特拉华州克莱顿失踪的男孩
[09:54] are Bones Jarvis, Josh Harmon, 分别是伯恩斯·贾维斯 乔什·哈蒙
[09:56] and P.K. Riggins. 和P.K.·里金斯
[09:58] Did you say Bones? 你是说叫伯恩斯吗
[09:59] Yeah. Coolest name ever, huh? 没错 最酷的名字了吧
[10:00] Technically it’s William, but the police chief says 他真名叫威廉姆 但警长说
[10:02] everyone calls him Bones. 大家都叫他伯恩斯
[10:03] When were they last seen? 最后见到他们是什么时候
[10:05] Around 9 P.M. 大概晚上九点
[10:05] That was over 12 hours ago. 那是十二个多小时前了
[10:06] That gives the unsub a massive head start. 嫌犯有了充足的时间
[10:09] Yeah. And we’ve got like a barrel of nothing. 没错 而且我们基本什么都不知道
[10:11] The boys took off on their bikes, 孩子们是骑自行车走的
[10:12] but they left their cell phones at home, 但他们把手机放家里了
[10:13] so there’s no way to track them. 因此没办法追踪他们
[10:15] Any prior history with these kids? 这些孩子以前干过类似的事吗
[10:17] No, nothing. 没有
[10:18] They’ve never even been gone overnight. 他们从没彻夜不归
[10:20] And apparently they spend every weekend together 他们每周末都在一起
[10:22] either making or watching movies. 要么是在拍电影要么是在看电影
[10:24] There’s a bit of a haunted history in Clayton. 克莱顿有些闹鬼的历史
[10:26] Years ago a mental institution burned down and inmates escaped. 几年前一所精神病院起火 有病人逃走了
[10:29] Legend has it those that were never found 据说那些没有被找到的人
[10:30] moved into abandoned houses. 住进了废弃的房子里
[10:32] Garcia, you should locate some of those properties. 加西亚 你去查查类似的住所
[10:34] Maybe the boys were looking for inspiration. 也许孩子们是去找灵感了
[10:36] Also check into any history of criminal activity 再查一下过去是否有
[10:38] focusing on crimes against children. 针对孩子的犯罪活动
[10:40] Ok. But for the record, I prefer getting spooked doing research on ghost stories. 好 请注意 我喜欢查鬼故事的时候被吓到
[10:44] We all know the stats. 我们都知道绑架案的统计概率
[10:45] If we don’t find these kids within the next 24 hours, 如果不能在二十四小时之内找到孩子们
[10:48] we could be looking at body recovery. 可能找到的就是尸体了
[10:50] We can’t let that happen. 我们不能让事情变成那样
[10:57] Thanks for coming. 感谢你们过来
[10:58] And, please, call me Coop. Everybody here does. 请叫我库珀 大家都这么叫
[11:01] Tell us about your town, Coop. 跟我说说这镇子 库珀
[11:03] Mm, good people, hard-working. 都是好人 努力工作
[11:06] I gotta tell you, it’s a quiet place. 我跟你说 这是个安静的地方
[11:08] It looks like we’re just a few miles 看上去这里离原来的
[11:10] from the old Oxen Hill Mental Asylum. 公牛山精神病院只有几公里
[11:12] Well, you know, that place burned down in 1956. 那地方1956年就烧毁了
[11:15] Ghosts are long gone. There’s a Walmart there now. 逝者已去 现在那里开了家沃尔玛
[11:18] Let me ask you this. Do you think it’s possible 我问个问题 你觉得孩子们
[11:19] the boys were following the legend 有可能是去探寻
[11:21] of what happened to all the inmates? 那些病人遭遇的传说去了吗
[11:23] It could be. The parents told me 有可能 家长告诉我
[11:24] that the boys were into scary movies. 那些孩子很迷恐怖电影
[11:27] My officers are taking statements right now. 我的手下正在给他们做笔录
[11:28] Have your officers ever dealt with 你这边的警员之前有没有
[11:30] a missing children’s investigation before? 办过失踪儿童的案子
[11:32] I’m the only one that’s been here long enough. 这边待得久的只有我
[11:35] The last time anything like this happened was back in 1983. 上一回发生这种事还是在1983年
[11:39] That’s when the Henson twins went missing. 亨森兄妹失踪案
[11:41] How’d that turn out? 那个案子最后怎么样
[11:42] We found some clothes. 我们找到了一些衣物
[11:44] There were traces of blood. 还有血迹
[11:46] Um, we never found the bodies. 至今没发现尸体
[11:48] How old were they when they disappeared? 他们失踪的时候年龄多大
[11:51] 13. 13岁
[11:52] Is it possible this is the same offender 33 years later? 有没有可能是同一个嫌犯33年后再度作案
[11:55] I thought the same thing. 我也在想这个问题
[11:56] But all the suspects I had back in ’83 are dead. 但是83年案的嫌疑人都已经不在人世了
[12:01] Yes, but two children were abducted back then, 是这么说 但是在当年两个孩子被绑架的地方
[12:04] 3 now, in the same town? 又有三个孩子被绑架
[12:06] It’s too similar to dismiss. 手法太相近了 不得不怀疑
[12:07] The question is, if it is the same offender, 问题在于 如果是同一个嫌犯
[12:09] would he be strong enough to kidnap 3 young boys? 他现在还有力气一下子绑架三个孩子吗
[12:13] Maybe he has help. 也许他有帮手
[12:15] Or he could have been a young offender when he struck before 或者说可能他上一次作案时的年龄
[12:17] and he’s just not as old as we think. 比我们估计的更年轻些
[12:19] Where were the Henson twins last seen? 亨森兄妹最后一次被人看到是在哪里
[12:21] Off route 7. I’ll take you there, 七号公路边 我可以带你们过去
[12:23] but somebody’s gotta stay here with the parents. 但得有人留下陪孩子们的父母
[12:26] They haven’t left since I called you. 他们从我打电话给你们起就一直在这
[12:27] Lewis and I will talk to them. 露易丝和我去跟他们谈
[12:31] Have your sons ever run off before? 孩子们之前有出走过吗
[12:33] No. 没有
[12:34] They’re good kids. 他们都是乖孩子
[12:36] I don’t know who would do this to them. 我想不出有谁会对他们下得了手
[12:38] Where might the boys have gone? 孩子们可能会去哪里
[12:40] It had to be some kind of adventure, 他们肯定是去冒险了
[12:41] Because P.K., he shoved a 因为P.K.在走之前
[12:42] bunch of snacks in his bag before he left. 往包里塞了不少零食
[12:45] He’d just had a growth spurt, so I just thought he was hungry. 我以为只是他在长身体 容易饿
[12:48] My first guess was that he lost track of time 我一开始以为他只是沉迷拍影片
[12:51] and got into making a movie. 忘记时间了
[12:52] But then after we all talked and found their cell phones, 可后来我们互相联系 发现他们的手机都在家里
[12:55] we knew that wasn’t happening. 就知道不是那么回事
[12:56] Can we see their movies? 我们能看看他们拍的影片吗
[13:03] Here you go. 给你
[13:04] That’s their latest one. 这是最新的
[13:06] Gonna be some kind of alien invasion 是讲外星人入侵的
[13:08] when they’re done with the effects. 他们还没做完特效
[13:11] Aliens are among us. 外星人就在我们中间
[13:13] Careful. The aliens are nearby. 当心 外星人离我们很近
[13:18] Who knows who they are. 谁也不知道他们的身份
[13:21] They are lurking in plain sight. 他们就隐藏在众目睽睽之下
[13:25] Run! 快跑
[13:28] Who’s this guy at the end, with the blue truck? 影片最后 开蓝色卡车的那人是谁
[13:31] Jimmy Ridley. He’s been around forever. 吉米·里德利 他一直住在这
[13:35] Do you think he has something to do with it? 你觉得他跟孩子们的失踪有关系
[13:38] We’ll look into it. 我们会查清楚的
[13:45] Hello. 喂
[13:46] Garcia, I need you to run a name for me. 加西亚 帮我查个名字
[13:48] Jimmy Ridley. 吉米·里德利
[13:51] I have a James Edward Ridley of Clayton, actually 3 of them, 克莱顿有一个叫吉米·爱德华·里德利的 是三个
[13:56] Uh, all from the same family tree. 都是一家人
[13:58] Senior and junior have passed on, 爷爷和爸爸已经过世了
[13:59] But the third is still there. 儿子还活着
[14:01] He lives and works on the family farm. 他在他住的家族农场干活
[14:02] No priors. 没有前科
[14:04] Ok. Thanks. 好 谢了
[14:06] So, um, how are you holding up? 话说回来 你还好吧
[14:10] Well, you know how I am with change. 你知道我多讨厌改变
[14:13] Yeah. That’s why I asked. 是啊 所以我才问的
[14:18] I keep trying to think of the last thing I said to him, 我一直在想我对他说的最后一句话
[14:23] and I can’t remember. 可我想不起来
[14:25] It was probably something boring, 很可能就是一句无聊话
[14:27] Like “Yes, sir.” 比如”是的 长官”
[14:30] But I don’t know. I hope it was more clever and kind, 我只希望那句话比这更机灵 更亲切一点
[14:34] and I keep thinking, 我还一直在想
[14:35] is that what we’re supposed to learn from this, 我们是不是该从中悟到点什么
[14:37] like every time you get off the phone with someone, 每次挂断电话的时候
[14:40] you should say something clever and connected? 是不是该讲点机灵和亲密的话
[14:42] Is that what I’m supposed to learn? 这就是我在这件事中该学到的吗
[14:44] Because–’cause you don’t know if it’s the last thing 因为 因为你不知道这会不会
[14:46] you’re ever going to be able so say to them. 是你和对方说的最后一句话
[14:48] I don’t know. Maybe. 我也不知道 也许吧
[14:50] Well, that’s impossible and exhausting. 这是不可能做到的 而且会累死人
[14:53] And, you know, I’m pretty good 你知道 我很擅长
[14:53] with the salutations and the signing off, 在接电话和挂电话的时候抖机灵
[14:55] but I cannot think of something meaningful to say 但是我想不出来每次挂断电话的时候
[14:57] every time I get off the phone with someone. 能讲些什么有意义的话
[14:59] That cannot be the lesson in this. 我们要从这件事里学到的肯定不是这个
[15:01] I don’t think we’re gonna know 我觉得我们很长一段时间
[15:03] what we’re supposed to learn for a while. 都悟不到答案到底是什么
[15:05] That doesn’t work for me, sir. I’m sorry, 我无法接受 长官 抱歉
[15:07] but, you know, I cross-check 你知道的 我会再三查找
[15:08] and I figure it out quickly. That’s my thing. 迅速得出答案 这才是我的风格
[15:10] I know. 我知道
[15:11] It’s gonna get better. 会好起来的
[15:14] Well, I wish it would hurry up and do that 我希望能快点想明白 快点好起来
[15:15] because this feels really rotten. 因为这样的感觉太糟糕了
[15:17] Of course it does. 的确
[15:19] Because it should. 感到难过才是对的
[15:21] And right now you’re thinking 现在你感觉自己
[15:22] it’s never gonna get better 永远好不起来了
[15:24] and that this is your new normal. 以后都会一直这样了
[15:26] But you’ll adapt. 可是你会适应的
[15:28] We all will. 我们都会适应的
[15:29] Trust me, kiddo. 相信我 孩子
[15:32] I’ve been here before. 我有过这样的经历
[15:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:37] And I know you could have found out from the locals 我知道你本可以从当地警方那里
[15:39] about Jimmy Ridley. I appreciate you checking up on me. 查吉米·里德利的信息 谢谢你打给我
[15:42] You bet. 没事
[15:43] Sir, one more thing. 长官 还有一件事
[15:45] I love you. 我爱你
[15:48] I love you, too, Penelope. 我也爱你 佩内洛普
[16:02] Well, the story is that the twins 当时的情况是 双生兄妹
[16:04] were racing their big brother home. 跟他们哥哥比赛跑回家
[16:06] And they split up and the twins just vanished. 他们分开走的 然后两兄妹就消失了
[16:10] And, uh, we searched this whole area until winter. 我们一直搜索这片区域直到冬天
[16:13] You know, a blizzard’s the only thing 也只有暴风雪
[16:14] that could stop the diehards from looking. 才能阻止不死心的人们继续搜索
[16:17] This town can’t afford another heartbreak. 这个镇子不能再经受一次这种悲剧了
[16:19] What’s goin’ on? 发生什么事了
[16:21] There are 3 missing kids. 有三个孩子失踪了
[16:24] We don’t want any trouble. 我们不想找麻烦
[16:27] Looks like you got it anyhow. 你们好像已经有麻烦了
[16:31] You need a ride home? 你要搭车回家吗
[16:35] No, sir, I do not need a ride home. 不用 长官 我不需要搭车回家
[16:38] I’ve been getting plenty of exercise 从你收走我的驾照起
[16:39] since you took away my license. 我就一直在骑车锻炼
[16:41] What are you guys, are you FBI or something? 你们是什么人 联调局还是什么
[16:43] Yeah. 是的
[16:46] Coop, why didn’t you bring them in before? 库珀 你以前怎么不请他们来
[16:51] Oh, that’s right. Because you were too cocky back then. 对了 因为你那时候太自大
[16:55] Now you’re just lazy. 现在你是懒得下工夫
[16:56] Go home, Deeley. 回家去 迪利
[16:58] Deeley Henson? 迪利·亨森
[17:01] Yes. 对
[17:02] You were with your siblings that night. 那天晚上你见过你弟弟妹妹
[17:05] Sure was. 没错
[17:07] Could we possibly ask you a few questions? 我们可以问你几个问题吗
[17:09] Nope. I’m done talkin’. 不 我说够了
[17:12] Johnny and Allie are gone. 约翰尼和艾莉都死了
[17:14] Nothing’s gonna change that. 这个事实永远都改变不了
[17:16] If this case has anything to do with your brother and sister, 如果这个案子跟你的弟弟妹妹有关
[17:18] you could really help us. 你可以帮到我们
[17:19] Sorry, I just got nothin’ left. 抱歉 我没什么好说的了
[17:23] That’s the downside of living in a small town. 住在小镇上就有这点不好
[17:26] You know, rumors flew, people accused Deeley of killing them. 谣言四起 大家都指责迪利杀了他们
[17:29] He became an outcast, dropped out of school, 他成了过街老鼠 于是辍学回家
[17:31] started drinking to cover up the guilt. 开始用酒精麻痹自己的负罪感
[17:35] Surprised he’s still standing. 我很惊讶他竟然还没倒下
[17:37] This was the boys last night. 这是昨晚孩子们的录像
[17:38] Security camera across from the cornfield picked it up. 玉米地对面的摄像头拍到的
[17:41] If they were moving in that direction, 如果他们朝那个方向去了
[17:43] it probably means they 那他们可能
[17:44] were tracking the Henson twins’ disappearance. 是去追踪亨森兄妹的失踪之谜了
[17:47] It’s kind of a local legend. 这算是我们当地的传说
[17:48] Anyone else see them? 还有别人看到他们吗
[17:51] It’s hard to say, but about two minutes later 很难说 但大概两分钟之后
[17:53] this pickup truck drove by. 这辆皮卡车开了过去
[17:56] That’s Jimmy Ridley. 那是吉米·里德利
[17:57] He’s in a film the kids were making. 他在孩子们拍的影片里
[18:00] What’s his story? 他的情况如何
[18:02] A hermit, mostly. 基本可以算个隐士
[18:03] Has a few run-ins now and then. 偶尔在外面出现一下
[18:06] We need to find out what he was doing on that road last night. 我们得搞清楚昨晚他在那条路上干什么
[18:19] Josh! Get up, come on. 乔什 起来 快点
[18:24] Something flew right at me. I think it was a ghost. 有东西从我身上飞过去了 我觉得是一只鬼
[18:27] Shut up. Someone’s here. 别说话 有人来了
[18:30] Listen. 你听
[18:39] FBI! Open up! 联调局 开门
[18:51] Small town. 小镇子 夜不闭户
[19:16] Guys. 伙计们
[19:29] Here it is. 它来了
[20:16] He’s been stalking these kids. 他一直在跟踪这些孩子
[20:18] It shows a lot of patience. 他很有耐心
[20:19] And intent to do harm. 也有意伤害他们
[20:20] He has a lot of weapons at his disposal. 他这里有很多武器
[20:22] Add extreme isolation to that 外加这里完全与外界隔离
[20:23] and we’ve got ourselves a time bomb. 我们找到了一个定时炸弹
[20:25] Looks like he was raised in this house. 看上去他是在这里长大的
[20:28] Yeah. By a hoarder. 是的 被一个囤积狂养大
[20:30] There are old photos of the Henson twins, too. 还有亨森兄妹的老照片
[20:33] He could be involved in the first abduction. 他可能跟第一起绑架案有关
[20:35] He would have been 15 when the Henson twins disappeared, 亨森兄妹失踪时他已经有十五岁了
[20:37] the same exact age as their brother Deeley. 跟他们的哥哥迪利同岁
[20:39] I wonder if the two of them were friends back then. 我在想他们那时候是不是朋友
[20:41] You think that brother’s ever gonna talk to us? 你觉得他们哥哥会和我们谈吗
[20:43] I don’t know. Look at this. 我不知道 看这个
[20:49] Those kids are awful. 那些孩子太坏了
[20:52] Jimmy, what did you do? 吉米 你做了什么
[20:55] I taught them a lesson. 我给他们上了一课
[20:58] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[21:01] Why do you have pictures of these kids? 你为什么有那些孩子的照片
[21:05] They take pictures of me… 他们拍我的照片
[21:09] So I started doing it back. 所以我也开始拍他们
[21:11] What about the Henson kids? 那亨森兄妹呢
[21:14] They used to cut through our property. 他们经常从我们家的地里过
[21:17] We got them signs up, 我们竖过牌子
[21:20] but no one cares. 但他们不管
[21:24] My dad used to take pictures of everyone who trespassed. 我爸爸以前会拍下所有乱闯的人
[21:30] Since Coop don’t do nothin’ about it, 因为库珀完全无作为
[21:33] we had to prove it ourselves. 我们只能找证据
[21:34] What about the Jarvis boy’s helmet? 那贾维斯的头盔呢
[21:37] Why was that inside your house? 为什么会在你家里
[21:39] He left it there. 是他掉那儿的
[21:40] When? 什么时候
[21:41] When was this? 什么时候的事
[21:42] Last night. 昨晚
[21:44] Was he with his friends? 他跟他朋友一起的吗
[21:46] Yeah. 是的
[21:48] No one went inside your house? 他们都没进过你家里吗
[21:50] No. No! 没有 没有
[21:58] Ok. 好的
[22:00] I’m sorry, Jimmy. 对不起 吉米
[22:01] I need you to walk me through this. 我需要你帮我确认一下
[22:04] Because I want to help you. 因为我想帮你
[22:07] Those boys, they were on your property, 那些孩子 他们跑到你家的地里
[22:09] but no one came inside your house? 但都没有进你家屋子
[22:12] That’s right. 对的
[22:17] I shot off a firecracker. 我丢了支爆竹出去
[22:21] I scared ’em so bad, 把他们吓个半死
[22:23] his hat fell off. 他帽子都吓掉了
[22:26] And I kept it. 然后我就留下了
[22:31] Did you see what direction they went in? 你有没有看到他们往哪边去了
[22:33] No. 没有
[22:39] All right. 好的
[22:40] We’ll be right back. 我们一会儿就回来
[22:45] You need anything? 你有什么需要吗
[22:47] I need to get home. 我要回家
[22:52] Ok. 好的
[23:03] He isn’t sophisticated enough to take 3 kids. 他不够精明老练 绑不了三个孩子
[23:06] Well, it’s been 18 hours since those boys disappeared. 孩子们已经失踪十八个小时了
[23:09] Where the hell are they? 他们究竟在哪儿
[23:15] It sounds like they’re whispering. 他们好像在窃窃私语
[23:17] There’s only one guy. 只有一个人
[23:18] He’s talking to himself. 他在自言自语
[23:20] We never should have left our phones at home. 我们就不该把手机留家里
[23:22] How was I supposed to know some freak was gonna grab us? 我怎么知道会有变态来把我们抓走
[23:24] If we had our phones, 要是带了手机
[23:25] we wouldn’t be in this frackin’ hobbit hole. 我们就不会被关在这种霍比特洞穴里了
[23:27] Why don’t you just cuss? 你直接开骂得了
[23:29] My parents would kill me. 爸妈肯定会宰了我
[23:30] Your parents aren’t here. 你爸妈又不在这儿
[23:32] You guys are missing the whole point. 你们俩都没抓住重点
[23:34] Who the hell is that freak? 那个变态究竟是什么人
[23:35] I think it was a ghost. 我觉得是个幽灵
[23:37] You said it was all skinny and pale. 你说过它皮包骨头面无血色
[23:39] It wasn’t a ghost. 不是幽灵
[23:41] I wish we never would have found this place. 真希望我们根本没找到这个地方
[23:44] Well, we did, and we gotta get the hell out of here, 但我们找到了 而且我们要离开这儿
[23:46] listen, so don’t lose it now. 听着 别乱了阵脚
[23:48] His house is a puzzle, 他的屋子的确很难解释得通
[23:49] but other than the bicycle helmet, 但是除了骑行头盔
[23:50] we couldn’t find any sign of the kids. 没有发现孩子们的任何踪迹
[23:52] I think this guy’s too simple to be who we’re looking for. 我觉得他头脑过于简单 他不是我们要找的人
[23:54] We should take a closer look at the Henson case. 我们应该再细看一下亨森案
[23:57] Who called it in back then? 当时是谁报的警
[23:58] Their mom did, but she died a few years ago. 他们母亲 但她几年前已经去世
[24:00] Their older brother Deeley 当晚他们的哥哥迪利
[24:02] was with them that night. 和他们在一起
[24:03] Yeah, we met him on the roadside. 嗯 我们在路边碰到过他了
[24:05] According to Coop, he lives across town 库珀说他住在小镇另一头
[24:06] and he went out of his way to find us on Route 7. 专程来七号公路找我们的
[24:09] Sounds like he’s trying to insert himself into our investigation. 他似乎想加入我们的调查
[24:12] Except when we asked him to talk, he refused. 但我们表示想跟他谈谈时 他拒绝了
[24:15] Maybe it’s time to give it another try. 或许是时候再试一次了
[24:17] You want to take a ride? 要一起去吗
[24:18] Sure. 当然
[24:20] If Jimmy really isn’t our unsub, 假如吉米真不是我们的嫌犯
[24:22] we’re back to one. 那我们又回到原点了
[24:23] Let’s go dig up the Henson files. 咱们去查查亨森案卷
[24:25] I’ll buy you a cup of coffee on the way. 路上我给你买杯咖啡
[24:33] What are you thinking? 你什么想法
[24:35] A lot of circumstantial evidence against Jimmy Ridley, 有很多针对吉米·里德利的间接证据
[24:38] but I wanted to go over– 但我想再过一遍…
[24:40] I was actually wondering 其实我是问
[24:41] what you were thinking about staying. 你对留下来是什么想法
[24:44] Right. 哦这个
[24:45] Well, more pros than cons. 留下来的理由更充分
[24:50] I love this group 我很喜欢这个团队
[24:50] and the job, but… 也很喜欢这份工作 可是
[24:52] But you’ve got a life back in London 可是你在伦敦有自己的生活
[24:55] and a boyfriend. 而且还有个男友在那儿
[24:57] Yeah. 没错
[24:58] Have you told him yet? 跟他说了吗
[24:59] I haven’t had the chance. 还没找着机会
[25:00] We jumped on the jet. 我们直接就上了飞机
[25:02] You should call him. 你该打给他
[25:04] I will. 我会的
[25:08] You mean right this second. 你是说就现在
[25:11] Yeah. 没错
[25:19] I hope I didn’t wake you. 希望没打扰你睡觉
[25:21] Mr. Henson? 亨森先生
[25:23] Hi, we met earlier. 我们之前见过
[25:25] My name is Dr. Spencer Reid. 我是斯宾塞·里德博士
[25:27] This is SSA Luke Alvez. 这位是特别督察探员卢克·埃尔维斯
[25:30] Pleasure to meet you, amigos. 很高兴认识你们 朋友们
[25:39] How much have you had to drink today? 你今天已经喝了多少了
[25:42] A free man in my own house. 自由之人在自家地盘
[25:43] Why does that matter? 有什么关系呢
[25:44] I’m just thinking now is not a great time to talk. 我只是觉得现在不适合跟你谈话
[25:46] I mean, you might not be yourself. 你可能不够清醒
[25:56] What do you want to know? 你想知道些什么
[25:59] Tell us about 1983. 说说1983年
[26:03] What the hell does that matter now? 怎么现在又关心起来了
[26:04] It might help us figure out who took those kids last night. 或许能帮我们查出昨晚绑架孩子们的人
[26:07] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[26:09] The factory’s got cameras. 厂里有摄像头
[26:11] I work graveyard. 我上夜班
[26:12] We’re not saying you did it. 我们不是那个意思
[26:13] Well… 那么
[26:16] You’d be the first. 你倒是第一个
[26:19] I mean, everyone in this place 这儿的人都认为
[26:19] thought I killed Johnny and Allie. 我杀了约翰尼和艾莉
[26:23] Killed them. 杀了他们
[26:25] Just ’cause I got in trouble sometimes. 就因为我偶尔会惹麻烦
[26:28] And then, 然后
[26:32] my folks, 我父母
[26:34] they blamed me for losing them that night. 都怪我那晚没看好他们
[26:38] Never said I hurt ’em. 没说我伤了他们
[26:41] But it was my fault that they were gone. 但他们死了都是我的错
[26:46] You know what that does to a kid? 知道那样做会让一个孩子变成什么样吗
[26:50] It does this. 就成这样了
[26:55] When you rode by us earlier, 你之前在路上骑车碰到我们
[26:57] we thought maybe you wanted to help. 我们以为你或许想帮忙
[27:02] Let me ask you this– 这么问吧
[27:03] what way did Allie and Johnny go that night? 艾莉和约翰尼那晚怎么走的
[27:08] They cut through the corn 他们穿过玉米地
[27:10] and past the Ridley farm. 经过里德利农场
[27:11] But I found them that night at Elliott’s pond. 但我在艾利奥特的池塘边找到了他们
[27:13] And I told Coop that back then. 我当时告诉了库珀
[27:17] They dragged it. 他们打捞了一番
[27:20] They never found them. 但没有找到
[27:25] Then it froze over that winter. 后来到冬天池子都结了冰
[27:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:36] Appreciate your help. 很感谢你的帮助
[27:49] That was the quietest car ride we’ve ever had. 开回来这一路真是静得出奇啊
[27:50] I can’t stop thinking about that guy, you know? 我一直不由得在想那个家伙
[27:53] I don’t know what I would have done if I was him. 如果我是他 真不知道自己会怎么办
[27:55] All that guilt. 那种负罪感
[27:57] How do you deal with that? 要怎么样才能承受得住
[27:58] He obviously never did. 他明显没承受住
[28:00] It’s going to be dark soon. 天很快就要黑了
[28:01] There’s a lot of area to cover. 还有很多地方要找
[28:02] We might want to call in a search party. 也许我们该呼叫搜救队过来
[28:04] Yeah, that’s before anybody knew 我们得赶在别人知道之前
[28:05] we had to search the pond again. 把池塘再搜一遍
[28:13] Look at this. 瞧这个
[28:15] This can’t be good. 看起来不妙
[28:23] Guys, look. 你们看
[28:26] Are we gonna fit through it? 我们钻得出去吗
[28:32] No, there’s no way. 不行 钻不出去
[29:17] So if you guys want to go over to the sort of white lake area… 如果你们想仔细搜查白湖区域…
[29:20] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗
[29:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:24] Are you in any condition to do that? 你能打起精神来吗
[29:26] I switched to coffee. 我改喝咖啡了
[29:28] At this rate, I won’t sleep for days. 照这样下去 我能几天不睡觉
[29:30] Ok. 好吧
[29:32] We found one of the boys’ bags in a hunting trap, 我们在一个捕猎陷阱里找到了一个男孩的包
[29:34] No other signs of them yet. 还没找到他们的踪迹
[29:35] Old man Clements used to have hunting traps out here. 老头克莱门茨曾经在这布过捕猎陷阱
[29:38] Who’s he? 他是谁
[29:39] Geezer who got himself off the grid long time ago. 一个很久之前就去隐居了的怪老头
[29:41] Survivalist type. 生存主义那型的人
[29:46] Help me. 救命
[29:49] Help me. 救命
[29:51] Get a medic! 快叫个医生来
[29:51] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[29:54] This is fresh bait. 这是个新陷阱
[29:55] Someone set this recently. 有人没多久前才设下的
[29:57] Yeah, look. Somebody tried to fire 没错 瞧 有人想
[29:58] some tranquilizer darts and missed. 射镇定剂飞镖但没命中
[30:29] This Cements guy used to hunt out here 这个叫克莱门茨的人以前在这狩猎
[30:31] and someone still using his traps. 现在还有人在用他的陷阱
[30:33] I’ll patch in Garcia. 我去接通加西亚
[30:36] I was feeling forgotten. 我感觉我被遗忘了
[30:37] Never. 怎么可能
[30:38] What do you have on a local man named Reginald Cements? 你能查到一个本地人雷金纳德·克莱门茨的信息吗
[30:42] Reginald Cements. 雷金纳德·克莱门茨
[30:44] He’s lived there all his life. 他一辈子都住在那里
[30:46] He, appears to be, 他 似乎
[30:47] I think the words for it are “Off his rocker.” 我觉得应该用这个词来形容他 “疯疯癫癫”
[30:50] Lot of bats in the belfry. B-a-n-a-n-a-s. 他精神不正常 是个疯子
[30:53] I am going to send you what I find as I find it 我把找到的信息发给你们了
[30:55] so you can follow along at home. 你们可以同步跟进
[30:56] He’s from one of the founding families, 他来自于小镇建立之初就定居的家族之一
[30:59] but this Reginald has quite the past. 但是这个雷金纳德的过去很精彩
[31:01] He did time at that mental hospital that burned down, 他在那家被烧毁的精神病医院呆过
[31:04] but he was there before the fire. 但是火灾发生前他就已经被关进去了
[31:06] For what? 为什么进去的
[31:07] Assault with a deadly weapon. 携带致命武器袭击他人
[31:09] But it was the bodily harm he did 但他是因为伤到了自己
[31:10] to himself that put him away. 才被关进去的
[31:12] He claimed he needed protection from aliens. 他辩称他要抵御外星人
[31:15] His delusions ranged 他妄想范围很广
[31:16] from the world ending to major conspiracies, 从世界末日到大阴谋
[31:19] causing him to live entirely off the grid. 最后他完全过起了隐居生活
[31:21] And, you know, I’m all for 你知道的 我很支持
[31:23] solar panels and making your own kombucha, 太阳能发电和自己培养红茶菌
[31:24] but this guy took it to the extreme. 但这个人走了极端
[31:27] And when he was 18, 他18岁的时候
[31:29] he got in trouble 因为绑架一个未成年
[31:30] for abduction of a minor. 而惹上了麻烦
[31:32] And get this. 还有这个
[31:32] His defense was loneliness. 他辩称是因为孤独
[31:35] When was he released? 他是什么时候被释放的
[31:36] Winter of 1982. 1982年的冬天
[31:38] So if it was him, 这么说如果是他的话
[31:39] he was out for a year 在亨森兄妹失踪前
[31:39] before the Hensons disappeared. 他已经被放出来一年了
[31:42] It could have been for a dual purpose– 作案原因可能有两个
[31:44] survival and companionship. 为了生存和陪伴
[31:46] Is Clements dead, Garcia? 克莱门茨死了吗 加西亚
[31:47] I don’t have a death certificate, 我这没有查到他的死亡证明
[31:48] but if he’s alive, he’d be 82. 但如果他还活着 那就已经82岁了
[31:51] Could he have been strong enough to hold the boys 他还会有足够的力气控制住孩子们
[31:53] and set hunting traps? 并且设下捕猎陷阱吗
[31:56] Doubtful. 不太可能
[31:57] What are you thinking, Luke? 你怎么看 卢克
[31:58] I’m thinking 我在思考
[31:59] the next logical step– 另一个能解释这些的情况
[32:02] He didn’t kill the Hensons. 他并没有杀死亨森兄妹
[32:04] He’s had them this whole time. 他一直都把他们留在身边
[32:05] How would he maintain control, 那他怎么实施控制呢
[32:07] especially once they were strong enough to escape? 尤其是当他们长大有足够的能力逃脱的时候
[32:09] He’s already got them isolated, 他使他们与世隔绝
[32:11] and their home life wasn’t great. 而且他们原来的家庭并不幸福
[32:13] He believes that the world is coming to an end. 他相信世界要毁灭了
[32:15] He could have convinced them of his own delusions. 也许他让他们相信了自己的妄想
[32:18] So one paranoid survivalist bred two more. 所以是一个极端生存主义者培养出了另外两个
[32:21] And if the Henson twins have taken our 3 boys, 如果是亨森兄妹抓走了那三个孩子
[32:23] who knows what they’re gonna do with them. 谁知道他们会对他们做什么
[33:11] Go ahead… 吃吧
[33:13] Eat. 吃饭
[33:22] Don’t be afraid. 不要害怕
[33:24] No one will ever find us here. 没人会找到我们在这里
[33:37] Someone with Cements’ delusions would have gone all in. 有克莱门茨那样妄想的人什么都做得出来
[33:39] He could have built a bomb shelter to hide the Hensons. 他有可能建造了一个防空洞藏匿亨森兄妹
[33:41] And that’s where the boys would be now. 那些孩子们可能也在那里
[33:44] Well, we found those tranquilizer darts. 我们找到了那些镇定剂飞镖
[33:45] They could have been dosed and dragged back to the house. 有可能他们是被下了药给拖回房子里去的
[33:48] They couldn’t be too far from where P.K.’s bag was. 他们不会离包被发现的地方太远
[33:51] The boys were looking for adventure. 孩子们是去探险的
[33:52] My gut tells me they’ll keep the unsubs talking 我的直觉告诉我他们会不停地和嫌犯交流
[33:54] so they can work on a plan to escape. 趁机想办法逃脱
[33:55] That isn’t what worries me. 我担心的不是这个
[33:56] We don’t know if the Hensons 我们不知道亨森兄妹
[33:57] would want to hurt them, 会不会伤害他们
[33:58] but if they’ve been isolated and tortured this whole time, 但如果他们一直被隔绝和虐待的话
[34:01] who knows what they’ll do. 天知道他们会做出什么事
[34:05] Man, we gotta get out of here. 天 我们得离开这里
[34:07] Do you have a plan? 你有什么计划吗
[34:11] If we fake sickness and tell them we need help. 我们假装生病 告诉他们我们需要帮助
[34:15] You two can take them. 你们两个抓住他们
[34:16] Get the keys, get the hell outside and run. 拿到钥匙 离开这个鬼地方逃走
[34:18] And what? You stay here and get killed? 然后呢 把你留在这被杀死吗
[34:21] I stay here until you guys get back with help. 我待在这里 等你们找人来帮忙
[34:24] Well, I mean, unless you got a better idea. 除非你有更好的主意
[34:29] No backing out. 不准反悔
[34:32] No backing out. 不准反悔
[34:39] Please, you gotta help! 求你了 帮帮我们
[34:40] There’s something wrong with Josh! 乔什有点不对劲
[34:52] He gets seizures. 他癫痫发作了
[34:53] If you don’t help him, he’ll die. 你不救他的话 他会死的
[35:03] Run, Bones! 快跑 伯恩斯
[35:25] No! 不
[35:28] Why are you trying to hurt us? 你为什么想伤害我们
[35:30] I-I’m not. 我没有
[35:31] I swear, I’m trying to get help for–for Josh. 我发誓 我想找人帮乔什
[35:47] Drop the weapon. 放下武器
[35:49] Allie. 艾莉
[35:52] It’s me. Jim Cooper. 是我 吉姆·库珀
[35:54] You remember? 你还记得吗
[35:56] We need for you to drop the gun. 我们需要你把枪放下
[36:02] We need for you to drop the gun. 我们需要你把枪放下
[36:05] Go on. 放下吧
[36:07] Promise you won’t hurt us. 你保证不会伤害我们
[36:10] I promise. 我保证
[36:12] I promise. 我保证
[36:28] It’s ok. 没事的
[36:28] It’s ok. 没事的
[36:30] All right? Ok. 好吗
[36:36] It’s all right. 没事了
[36:50] You guys ok? 你们没事吧
[36:52] – You guys ok? – Yeah. -你们没事吧 -没事
[36:53] Let’s go. Let’s get you out of here. 走 我们带你们离开这里
[36:54] Let’s go. 走吧
[36:55] Come on. 走
[36:59] Watch it. 小心点
[39:32] You ok? 你没事吧
[39:34] Yeah. 没事
[39:35] I’m just glad we found those kids. 我只是很高兴我们找到了那些孩子
[39:37] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[39:39] But, I was talking about that other thing. 不过 我说的是另一件事
[39:42] I haven’t had a chance to talk to you guys. 我一直没找到机会和你们聊聊
[39:44] What do you think? 你们怎么看
[39:45] I think we’ve been through a lot of changes 我觉得我们已经经历了很多改变
[39:46] and we always figure it out, you know? 我们都挺过来了
[39:49] Morgan left, 摩根走了
[39:50] and now Hotch, 现在霍奇也走了
[39:52] but if you stay, 但如果你留下来
[39:54] it’ll be ok. 一切都会好的
[39:57] Well, I talked to Mark. 我和马克谈过了
[40:00] And? 然后呢
[40:01] He’s gonna be here next week for a visit. 他下周会过来看看
[40:04] Well, that’s a good start. 这是个好的开端
[40:07] But they need an answer in the morning, right? 但他们明早就要答复吧
[40:10] I know. 我知道
[40:11] Here’s the truth. 是这样的
[40:12] If you don’t take the position, 如果你不接受这个职位
[40:13] they’re gonna bring in some stranger 他们会派个陌生人
[40:15] to be the unit chief. 来做组长
[40:16] And I don’t know how that’ll turn out, 我不知道会变成什么样
[40:18] but the learning curve could be brutal. 但是接受的过程可是非常难捱
[40:20] It’ll probably stink for us, but… 可能我们会很难受 但是…
[40:24] Look, we’re your friends and we’ll support you 我们是你的朋友 不管你做什么决定
[40:27] no matter what you decide. 我们都会支持你的
[40:32] I’m gonna stay. 我要留下来
[40:34] Thank God! 感谢上帝
[40:35] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[40:36] Yes. 是的
[40:38] I love being here, 我喜欢待在这里
[40:39] and I’ve really missed you guys. 我真的很想你们
[40:41] We have missed you, too. 我们也很想你
[40:42] Honestly, you have no idea how much. 你完全想象不出我们有多想你
[40:51] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[40:59] Surprise! 惊喜
[41:01] News travels fast. 消息传得真快
[41:03] Good news does. I’m so happy you’re here. 好事才传千里 你愿意留下来我太高兴了
[41:05] We all are. 我们都很高兴
[41:05] And I’ve got some big shoes to fill. 我肩上的担子可不轻啊
[41:08] Well, I’m not worried. 我可不担心
[41:09] Besides, you’d never let us all down. 再说了 你绝不会让我们失望
[41:12] Great. No pressure. 太好了 一点压力都没有
[41:13] Well, let me just say something to everyone. 我想对大家说几句话
[41:16] I, 我
[41:19] I’ve been in and out of here 从1978年起
[41:21] since 1978, 我进进出出这个部门好几次
[41:24] but I know this is where I belong. 但我知道我属于这里
[41:28] I’ve seen a lot of great agents pass through those doors, 我见过很多优秀的探员来来去去
[41:33] and a lot of them have moved on. 很多人开始了新的生活
[41:36] Now, most of this team has been together 这个团队中 大部分人已经
[41:39] for over a decade. 共事十多年了
[41:43] But I promise you, that doesn’t happen often. 但我可以肯定地告诉你们这种情况并不常见
[41:47] Now, I’ve heard the rumblings about how lucky we are, 我听别人说过我们怎么怎么幸运
[41:50] and it’s true, but the truth is, 的确如此 但事实上
[41:53] it’s what happens… 是与案情无关的
[41:57] when we’re not on a case 那些事情
[41:59] that has defined who we are. 才能反应出真正的我们
[42:02] We stand beside one another, 我们并肩作战
[42:06] through good, through bad, 有福同享 有难同当
[42:09] because we’re family. 因为我们是一家人
[42:12] So… 那么
[42:14] to Aaron and Jack, 敬艾伦和杰克
[42:17] I don’t know who’s luckier, but it warms my heart 我不知道谁更幸运 但知道他们以后每一天
[42:20] to know that they’ll be together 都能在一起平安度过
[42:23] every day and safe. 我的心就感到无比温暖
[42:26] Hear, hear. 说得对
[42:27] And to Emily, 也敬艾米莉
[42:29] our friend and new unit chief. 我们的朋友和新组长
[42:33] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[42:35] – Cheers! – ?Cheers! -干杯 -干杯
[42:36] – Cheers! – ?Cheers! -干杯 -干杯
[42:46] “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends “只要我的心中还存有
[42:48] lives in my heart, 挚友的回忆
[42:50] I shall say that life is good.” 我的人生就是美好的”
[42:52] Helen Keller. 海伦·凯勒
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme