时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[00:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, you know this? | 这种伤 |
[00:39] | This hurts like hell, but, yeah, yeah, | 疼得要命 不过没大碍 |
[00:41] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[00:43] | You need anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[00:44] | No. I’m ok. | 不 不用了 |
[00:45] | Water? Tea? | 水 茶 |
[00:46] | I saw some microwave popcorn back there. | 我看到后面有微波爆米花 |
[00:49] | Really, I’m–I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[00:55] | You don’t look fine. | 你看上去不像没事 |
[00:57] | You know, I’ve seen you look fine. | 我见过你没事的样子 |
[00:59] | And this, not it. | 现在不一样 |
[01:02] | I know I’m the new guy and everything, | 我知道我是新来的 |
[01:05] | but, uh, I’m here if you need me. | 但如果你有需要 我随时效劳 |
[01:07] | Listen, I just– I just need my own bed. | 听着 我只是需要回家好好睡一下 |
[01:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[01:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | If you want to talk, I’m around. | 如果你想谈谈 我都在 |
[01:21] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[01:25] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[01:28] | for what you did. | 做的那些 |
[01:30] | You don’t need to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[01:33] | We’re a team. | 我们是团队 |
[02:20] | Will. | 威尔 |
[02:24] | Why is the shower running? | 为什么开着淋浴 |
[02:30] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[02:32] | It’s all right, bud. | 会好起来的 小家伙 |
[02:35] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[02:37] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[02:40] | It’s all right. | 会好起来的 |
[02:51] | Babe, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | 亲爱的 现在是凌晨三点 |
[02:55] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[02:56] | What’s going on? Why are you up? | 怎么了 你们怎么还醒着 |
[02:59] | Michael’s sick. He’s got the croup. | 迈克尔生病了 他得了哮吼 |
[03:01] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad. | 挺严重的 |
[03:04] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打给我 |
[03:06] | I’ve been pretty busy with the both of them. | 我忙着照顾他们 |
[03:07] | Does Henry have it, too? | 亨利也得了吗 |
[03:09] | No. No, not yet, anyway. | 不 至少现在还没有 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:13] | Did you call the doctor? | 你联系医生了吗 |
[03:15] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[03:16] | Well, what did he say? Did he prescribe anything? | 他说什么 开了什么药吗 |
[03:19] | Just steam showers, | 说是只要蒸汽浴 |
[03:20] | cool night air, and watch his breathing. | 避免晚上着凉 注意他的呼吸就行 |
[03:22] | Some ibuprofen for the fever and the pain. | 开了点布洛芬退烧镇痛 |
[03:24] | When did this happen? | 什么时候开始的 |
[03:25] | Well, he started going south last night, | 昨晚就开始不舒服了 |
[03:27] | but tonight the cough’s really bad. | 今晚咳得很厉害 |
[03:29] | Babe, you should have told me. | 宝贝 你该告诉我的 |
[03:30] | Why? So you could worry while you were on a case? | 为什么 为了让你办案的时候担心吗 |
[03:33] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你也帮不上什么忙 |
[03:34] | It doesn’t matter. You should have called me. | 无论如何 你应该打给我的 |
[03:35] | You don’t think I can handle it? | 你觉得我处理不了吗 |
[03:36] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[03:37] | Then what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[03:42] | – Forget it. – Hey, where you going? | -算了 -你去哪 |
[03:43] | To sit with him. | 去陪陪他 |
[03:45] | The doctor said to watch his breathing, right? | 医生说要注意他的呼吸情况 是吧 |
[03:46] | The monitors are on. | 监视器开着呢 |
[03:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:53] | Nothing. I just– can I please take care of my son? | 没事 只是…我能去照顾我儿子吗 |
[03:56] | He’s sleeping. Trust me, | 他在睡觉 相信我 |
[03:57] | you don’t want to wake him up. | 你不会想弄醒他的 |
[03:58] | JJ, come on, look at me. | 小洁 看着我 |
[04:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:05] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[04:09] | You want to talk about it? | 咱们谈谈好吗 |
[04:13] | Well, you know we have to, right? | 你知道我们必须谈谈 对吧 |
[04:16] | Remember what the bureau therapist said. | 记着联调局心理咨询师说的 |
[04:19] | No holding it in, ever. | 千万不要憋着不说 |
[04:20] | We bring it home, we gotta get it out. | 把情绪带回家 一定要释放出来 |
[04:33] | It was kids, wasn’t it? | 受害者是孩子 是吧 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Come here. | 抱抱 |
[04:42] | Listen, I’m gonna go downstairs | 听我说 我下楼 |
[04:43] | and put some coffee on so we can talk. | 煮点咖啡 我们就能聊聊了 |
[04:46] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[04:49] | You all right? | 行吗 |
[04:50] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:51] | Not gonna get much sleep tonight anyway. | 本来今晚也睡不了多久 |
[04:57] | I’m glad you’re back, babe. | 很高兴你回来了 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[05:07] | Help me! | 救我 |
[05:09] | Please, Jennifer, help me! | 求你了 洁妮芙 救我 |
[05:12] | Jennifer! Please, help me! | 洁妮芙 求你了 救我 |
[05:17] | Please help me! | 求你救救我 |
[05:52] | Sick Day | 病假日 |
[05:57] | “Loss and possession, | “得失如一 |
[05:59] | death and life are one. | 死生无二 |
[06:01] | There falls no shadow where there shines no sun.” | 正如无光不成影” |
[06:04] | Hilaire Belloc. | 西莱尔·贝洛克 |
[06:15] | How’s that hand? | 手怎么样了 |
[06:17] | Kills. | 很痛 |
[06:20] | What’d you do to it? | 怎么弄的 |
[06:22] | Burned it. | 烧伤了 |
[06:54] | You want me to sit there? | 要我坐那里吗 |
[07:08] | Well, we were on our way back from Seattle. | 当时我们在从西雅图回来的路上 |
[07:12] | Right. The spree killer with the assault rifle. | 对 那个持冲锋枪的杀人狂 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:17] | That’s when we got the call. | 就在那时我们接到了电话 |
[07:22] | Hey, we turned. Why are we turning? | 我们转向了 为什么转向了 |
[07:25] | Because we’re not going home yet. | 因为我们还不能回家 |
[07:28] | This morning in Los Angeles | 今早在洛杉矶 |
[07:30] | the bodies of two children were found | 有人在一栋烧毁的废弃大楼中 |
[07:31] | in an abandoned building that burned down. | 发现两具儿童尸体 |
[07:34] | Are these the missing kids that Hotch is consulting on? | 是霍奇顾问的那起案子里的失踪儿童吗 |
[07:37] | No positive I.D.s, but that’s what he’s thinking. | 无法确认身份 但他是这么想的 |
[07:40] | Garcia, are you ready? | 加西亚 准备好了吗 |
[07:41] | Born that way, sir. | 生来便时刻就绪 长官 |
[07:42] | Ok, this is the horrible part of my job | 我的工作中最糟糕的部分就是 |
[07:43] | where I stream this sadness to your tablets. | 把悲伤传到你们的平板电脑上 |
[07:45] | 14-year-old Hannah Roberstson disappeared 5 days ago | 五天前14岁的汉娜·罗伯斯特森 |
[07:46] | 加州跨机构事件报告 汉娜·罗伯斯特森 | |
[07:49] | from Irvine, California. | 在加州尔湾失踪 |
[07:50] | That little guy is 11-year-old Max Wasserman. | 这个小男孩是11岁的麦克斯·瓦瑟曼 |
[07:51] | 加州跨机构事件报告 麦克斯·瓦瑟曼 | |
[07:54] | He disappeared from Anaheim, California, yesterday. | 他昨天在加州安纳海姆失踪 |
[07:57] | Hannah was last seen on her way to school, | 汉娜最后出现是在上学路上 |
[07:59] | and Max was on his way home from Tae Kwon Do class. | 而麦克斯是在上完跆拳道课回家的路上 |
[08:02] | Both kids were abducted in broad daylight | 两个孩子都是在低风险社区 |
[08:04] | in low-risk neighborhoods, this guy’s got skills. | 光天化日下被人掳走的 嫌犯很有手段 |
[08:07] | You know, I’d bet he’s using some kind of a ruse | 我肯定他是耍了诡计 |
[08:09] | so that way he can hide in plain sight. | 才能众目睽睽下把他们藏起来 |
[08:11] | A blitz attack would be faster and intimidating. | 突然袭击速度快 也更具威胁性 |
[08:14] | He would need that to establish control. | 他需要这样来建立对受害者的控制 |
[08:16] | Either way, he’s patient | 不管是哪一种 他一定很有耐心 |
[08:17] | and organized. | 极具条理 |
[08:18] | He probably stalked them | 他可能跟踪过他们 |
[08:19] | and learned their daily routines. | 了解他们的日常作息 |
[08:20] | Wait, Garcia. Two years ago, San Diego. | 等等 加西亚 两年前在圣地亚哥 |
[08:23] | Yeah, way ahead of you, brainiac. | 对 我比你早一步 小天才 |
[08:24] | Lisa Ruiz and James Jefferson. | 丽莎·鲁伊斯和詹姆斯·杰斐逊 |
[08:26] | Both runaways and foster kids | 都是从寄养家庭出走的孩子 |
[08:28] | with police records, uh, but their bodies | 都有案底 但他们的尸体 |
[08:30] | were discovered several months apart. | 是间隔几个月被发现的 |
[08:31] | He crosses race lines | 被害者属于不同种族 |
[08:32] | and those kids were older, | 而且之前的孩子年纪更大 |
[08:34] | but the M.O. is the same. | 但是作案手法是一致的 |
[08:35] | A boy, a girl, | 一个男孩加一个女孩 |
[08:36] | and they were all found burned to death | 都在废弃大楼里 |
[08:37] | in abandoned buildings. | 被纵火烧死 |
[08:38] | But these latest victims were burned together, | 但最新两位死者是同时被害的 |
[08:40] | so why the change? | 为什么变了 |
[08:41] | He might need two kids at the same time | 也许他需要两个孩子一起 |
[08:43] | to do his thing. | 才能实现他的目的 |
[08:45] | I’m curious about the fire. | 我想知道纵火是怎么回事 |
[08:46] | It could be a forensic countermeasure, | 一般纵火是为了干扰法医鉴证 |
[08:48] | but the consistency from victim to victim | 但几次作案都用同一手法 |
[08:49] | point so some kind of compulsion based ritual, | 显示出嫌犯强迫心理造成的犯案习惯 |
[08:51] | and since pyromaniacal urges usually emerge in early adolescence, | 鉴于纵火冲动通常形成于青春期 |
[08:54] | it probably has something to do with his childhood. | 很有可能与嫌犯童年时的经历有关 |
[08:57] | How can we even be sure this is all the same guy? | 我们怎么能肯定是同一凶手所为 |
[09:00] | So what did you think? | 那你怎么看 |
[09:02] | Definitely the same guy. | 肯定是同一个人 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:05] | M.O.’s too similar. Geography was too close. | 作案手法非常相近 案发地也相当接近 |
[09:08] | And when we got to the crime scene, | 而且当我们到达犯罪现场 |
[09:11] | we knew. | 就确信了这一点 |
[09:13] | He used the same type of lock and chain | 他用圣地亚哥案中的同款铁链和锁 |
[09:15] | to restrain the victims in San Diego. | 来控制受害者 |
[09:17] | He also used cots like this. | 也用到这种行军床 |
[09:19] | The wood, too. It’s like a funeral pyre. | 也在周围堆放木头 就像火葬一样 |
[09:22] | The guy goes from runaways | 下手对象从出走儿童 |
[09:23] | to good kids from good neighborhoods. | 转向治安良好社区的乖孩子 |
[09:25] | That’s a lot more work | 对他来说风险极大 |
[09:26] | and a lot more risk for him. | 且需要付出极大的精力 |
[09:28] | So what was so special about these two? | 这两个孩子有什么特殊的地方 |
[09:31] | Why did he want them so bad? | 为什么他那么想要得到他们 |
[09:33] | He may be discovering | 也许他终于认识到 |
[09:34] | what his true victim selection criterion is. | 自己真正想要的受害人甄选标准 |
[09:36] | Well, the runaways were probably just a practice run– | 出走儿童的出走通常是练手 |
[09:38] | easy targets, | 他们是非常容易下手的目标 |
[09:39] | no one reports them missing. | 没人会上报失踪 |
[09:41] | But the boy/girl pattern he’s established | 但他建立的一男一女的受害者模式 |
[09:42] | suggests that there might | 表明他可能存在 |
[09:43] | be some kind of fantasy he’s trying to perfect. | 一个想要完善的幻想场景 |
[09:45] | So what’s the fantasy, then? | 是什么样的幻想场景 |
[09:47] | Is he righting some kind of wrong? | 他是想要纠正什么错误吗 |
[09:49] | Getting revenge, maybe? | 会不会是想要复仇 |
[09:50] | If he has kids of his own, | 如果他有孩子 |
[09:51] | it might have something to do with them. | 可能跟他们有关 |
[09:53] | I can’t imagine | 我无法想象 |
[09:54] | what would drive a parent | 一个有孩子的人会因为什么 |
[09:55] | to do something like this. | 做出这样的恶行 |
[09:56] | If he’s mentally or chemically imbalanced, | 如果他精神上或是脑内化学质不平衡 |
[09:57] | a tragic life-altering event could have been the trigger. | 一次生活中的不幸变故可能就是触发点 |
[10:02] | Pyros like to watch, right? | 纵火犯喜欢目睹纵火现场 对吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 |
[10:04] | It’s an inextricable component of the compulsion. | 这是他们强迫行为中不可分割的部分 |
[10:07] | Look. Look at the position of these cots. | 看 看这几张床的位置 |
[10:10] | The kids could see each other while this was happening. | 着火时孩子们可以看到对方 |
[10:12] | Psychological torture. And the unsub probably watched as well, | 精神虐待 而且嫌犯也在一旁观看 |
[10:15] | until at a certain point the fire took over and he had to go. | 直到火烧过来他必须离开 |
[10:18] | But he needs both kids to make it work. | 但这个计划需要两个孩子 |
[10:20] | He took Hannah Robertson 4 days | 他掳走汉娜·罗伯斯特森的时间 |
[10:22] | before Max Wasserman. | 比麦克斯·瓦瑟曼早了四天 |
[10:23] | That means he held her someplace and kept her alive. | 这意味着他把她关在某个地方养着她 |
[10:26] | Yeah. As soon as he got Max he couldn’t wait any longer. | 对 等他抓到了麦克斯就再也等不了了 |
[10:29] | He planned everything. | 他谋划好了一切 |
[10:30] | He probably stalked them | 在找到合适的纵火地点之前 |
[10:31] | until he found the perfect place to set his fire. | 他很有可能一直在跟踪他们 |
[10:34] | That would explain the two-year dormancy period. | 这解释了他两年的潜伏期 |
[10:36] | Who he burns is just as important as the fire itself. | 纵火的对象和纵火本身一样重要 |
[10:39] | I hate to think what he did to her while he held her here. | 我真不愿去想他囚禁她时做了些什么 |
[10:43] | You get anything from the coroner? | 验尸官那里有什么收获吗 |
[10:46] | Um, Max Wasserman’s body was virtually incinerated, | 麦克斯·瓦瑟曼的尸体几乎烧成了灰烬 |
[10:51] | but, um, I guess the fire department arrived | 不过我猜测在消防队到达之前 |
[10:54] | before Hannah Robertson’s body was completely destroyed. | 汉娜·罗伯斯特森的尸体还没被完全烧毁 |
[11:00] | Hannah Robertson had several burn wounds | 汉娜·罗伯斯特森身上有几处火烧伤 |
[11:02] | that were a few days old. | 是几天前形成的 |
[11:04] | He couldn’t resist burning her while he held her. | 他在囚禁她期间也忍不住烧她 |
[11:06] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵的迹象吗 |
[11:08] | Inconclusive, but she did have a, uh, | 尚无定论 但是 |
[11:11] | broken orbital bone around her right eye, | 她的右眼周围有眶骨骨折 |
[11:14] | Like she got punched. | 像是遭到了殴打 |
[11:15] | What about the other child? | 另一个孩子呢 |
[11:17] | Too much damage. But the did find traces | 尸体烧毁太多了 但是在他们的身上 |
[11:19] | of lighter fluid on both of them. A lot of it. | 发现了打火机油的痕迹 量很多 |
[11:22] | M.E. seems to think the boy was lit on fire first. | 法医认为男孩最先被点燃 |
[11:25] | Yeah, that tracks with what the fire department said, | 根据现场痕迹和消防队的说法 |
[11:27] | that the boy was the flash point. | 男孩是起火点 |
[11:29] | Well, it could be he was trying to prolong his pleasure | 他可能想通过挨个纵火 |
[11:31] | by burning them one at a time. | 来延长他的愉悦感 |
[11:33] | It’s more than about just watching. | 这不仅仅是观看这么简单了 |
[11:35] | He wants them to suffer physically and mentally. | 他想让他们身心都受折磨 |
[11:37] | It’s important to him. | 那对他来说很重要 |
[11:39] | Both of these kids were brunette. | 两对孩子的发色都是深色的 |
[11:41] | If this is about perfecting a fantasy, | 如果这是为了完善他的幻想 |
[11:43] | they’re probably surrogates for somebody. | 他们可能是别人的替代品 |
[11:45] | Yeah. But who? | 但是是谁呢 |
[11:49] | So did you get an exact cause of death? | 你们找到确切死因了吗 |
[11:52] | Um, based on the amount of smoke inhalation, | 根据死者吸入的烟量判断 |
[11:56] | we knew that he burned those kids alive. | 孩子们是被活活烧死的 |
[12:00] | All 4 of them. | 四个都是 |
[12:04] | You know what? | 要不 |
[12:04] | Uh, can–can we please do this in the morning? | 我们能早上再说吗 |
[12:07] | I’m really tired. | 我太累了 |
[12:08] | JJ– | 小洁 |
[12:09] | I’m exhausted. | 我精疲力尽了 |
[12:10] | You cannot go to sleep with this in your head. | 你不能想着这些入睡 |
[12:13] | It’s not healthy. | 这不健康 |
[12:15] | You’ve gotta get it out. | 你得把它释放出来 |
[12:19] | You have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[12:23] | And I just had two cups of coffee, | 而且我刚两杯咖啡下肚 |
[12:24] | so neither one of us is gonna sleep. | 我们两个都睡不着 |
[12:30] | Come on. | 打起精神来 |
[12:33] | Come on. | 乖 |
[12:56] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[12:59] | We did what we always do. | 接着就是例行公事 |
[13:01] | We coordinated with local police | 和当地警察合作 |
[13:03] | to canvass every part of the area. | 仔细搜查案发地点的每一个角落 |
[13:06] | We covered every angle of our victimology | 通过询问死者家人朋友 |
[13:09] | by interviewing family members and friends. | 全方位了解了受害者特征 |
[13:11] | We looked everywhere for a connection between these victims, | 我们到处找这些死者之间的联系 |
[13:14] | but there– there was nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[13:17] | So we issued a statement to the press to alert the public. | 所以我们发了份媒体声明来警告公众 |
[13:21] | We were hoping that someone out there knew something. | 希望有人知道什么内情 |
[13:23] | We had no leads, | 我们一筹莫展 |
[13:24] | so anything would have helped. | 所以任何线索都会有帮助 |
[13:27] | The forensic teams were stumped because of all the fire damage. | 由于大火造成损害 鉴证科也毫无进展 |
[13:29] | Our profile was developing, | 我们在一步步建立侧写 |
[13:31] | but the guy was in the wind. | 但还是确定不了嫌犯 |
[13:33] | A couple days went by, and to tell you the truth, I lost hope. | 过了几天 老实说 我都失去希望了 |
[13:39] | A guy like that might get quiet | 像他那种人知道我们快接近了 |
[13:40] | because he knows we’re getting close. | 可能会销声匿迹 |
[13:43] | But he wouldn’t be able to contain his urges, | 但他无法控制自己的欲望 |
[13:45] | not for long. | 控制不了多久 |
[14:07] | But… | 但是 |
[14:09] | The case cooled off. | 案子就这么静了下来 |
[14:10] | And we all thought he went dormant again, | 我们都以为他又躲起来了 |
[14:12] | he needed time to plan his next kills. | 他需要时间来策划后续杀戮 |
[14:16] | But we were wrong. | 但我们都错了 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:28] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是想要吓你 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:31] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是想要吓你 |
[14:32] | I just thought maybe you could help me. | 我想也许你能帮到我 |
[14:34] | My daughter told me to get this app called Snaptalk, | 我女儿让我下载一个软件 叫读后即焚 |
[14:36] | but I can’t find it anywhere. | 但我怎么也找不到 |
[14:38] | I’m terrible with this thing. | 我特别不擅长高科技 |
[14:40] | Snapchat. | 阅后即焚 |
[14:41] | What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | It’s Snapchat, not snaptalk. | 是叫阅后即焚 不是读后即焚 |
[14:43] | You’re kidding. That would explain it. | 不会吧 怪不得 |
[14:47] | And why can’t I find it? | 我怎么会找不到 |
[14:49] | See? I told you, I’m terrible. | 看吧 跟你说了 我特不擅长这些 |
[14:51] | My little girl always gives me a hard time. | 我女儿总是刁难我 |
[14:54] | She’s a lot younger than you are. | 她比你小很多 |
[14:55] | What are you, 17? | 你几岁 17了吗 |
[14:57] | 16 16. | |
[14:59] | Driving. | 能开车了 |
[15:00] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[15:01] | Would you mind just– | 你介意 |
[15:03] | my daughter, she always just does it for me. | 我女儿 她总是帮我下软件 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry, I’m late for school. | 抱歉 我上学要迟到了 |
[15:09] | Oh, it’s ok. | 好吧 没事 |
[15:10] | No problem, sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[15:11] | You have a good day. | 日安 |
[15:19] | Francesca Morales. | 弗朗西丝卡·莫拉莱斯 |
[15:21] | 16 years old. | 16岁 |
[15:22] | Broad daylight. No witnesses. Nothing. | 大白天 没有目击者 什么都没有 |
[15:25] | Now, I’ll never understand how that happens. | 我真不明白怎么会有这种事 |
[15:28] | It’s a huge city. I mean, everyone’s on their camera phones | 那么大的城 每个人都在拿手机拍照 |
[15:32] | and no one sees a 16-year-old girl go missing? | 一个16岁女孩失踪却没人目击吗 |
[15:36] | It happens, babe. | 这是会发生 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[15:47] | I gotta go– | 我得去看 |
[15:48] | Just sit down. Just relax. | 坐下 放松 |
[15:49] | Will! Will, let me go look after him, ok? | 威尔 威尔 让我去照顾他好吗 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Mama’s here. | 好了 好了 妈妈在这 |
[16:20] | He still has a fever. | 还在烧 |
[16:24] | Well, we can give him some more medicine in a couple hours. | 过几个小时再喂点药 |
[16:28] | That cough, though. | 但他咳得很厉害 |
[16:30] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 这我知道 |
[16:32] | The first time he barked like that, | 我第一次遇上他这么咳 |
[16:33] | I thought we were headed to the E.R. | 都以为该送急诊室了 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:43] | About what? | 抱歉什么 |
[16:45] | Snapping at you. | 我刚朝你发脾气 |
[16:49] | I know it’s hard when I’m not here. | 我知道我不在家情况很难 |
[16:54] | And it’s probably harder when I am here, too. Right? | 估计我在家情况会更难 |
[17:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:05] | So what happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[17:07] | Assuming you all issued an AMBER alert. | 估计你们发布了安珀警报 |
[17:09] | Mm, yeah. Right away. | 没错 立马发布了 |
[17:11] | And what was your profile? | 你们的侧写是什么 |
[17:13] | Uh, he was accelerating, | 他在加快作案 |
[17:16] | getting confident and bold. | 越来越自信和大胆 |
[17:17] | And based on the victimology | 根据受害者特征 |
[17:19] | and the physical effort it would take to execute his M.O., | 和他作案所需的体力 |
[17:21] | we thought it was a white man between 25 and 35. | 我们认为他应该是30岁上下的白人男子 |
[17:25] | We are referring to him as a sadistic pyromaniac, | 我们称他是虐待型纵火狂 |
[17:28] | which is a rare and dangerous combination | 这种类型很少见也十分危险 |
[17:30] | because there’s a strong compulsive element to his psychopathy. | 因为他是有严重强迫行为的精神变态 |
[17:33] | It’s not just about watching the fires he sets. | 他不仅要纵火 看火烧起来 |
[17:36] | It’s also the mental pain and anguish he inflicts. | 还有意对被害人施加精神上的痛苦和折磨 |
[17:39] | We believe that he’s driving a truck, | 我们相信他应该开着辆卡车 |
[17:41] | van, or an RV. | 面包车或者房车 |
[17:42] | He needs space to abduct and transport his victims. | 他需要足够大的空间来绑架并转移受害者 |
[17:45] | We know that he’s extremely mobile. | 我们知道他移动性极强 |
[17:47] | We’ve notified law enforcement in surrounding counties. | 已经通知了周边镇县的执法机关 |
[17:49] | We just want to make sure he doesn’t leave the city limits. | 以确保他不超出市区范围 |
[17:51] | we’ve scoured CODIS, | 我们调查了数据库 |
[17:52] | as well as the list of arson arrests in the area | 以及附近的纵火犯 |
[17:55] | and there’s nothing. | 还是毫无进展 |
[17:55] | So our guy probably hasn’t let his fire habit | 所以嫌犯很可能以前没有 |
[17:58] | get him in trouble. | 因纵火被捕 |
[17:59] | He’s smart enough not to get caught. | 他足够聪明 所以不曾被抓到 |
[18:01] | And with intelligence come social skills. | 这种智力水平也说明他有社交能力 |
[18:03] | So, odds are he comes off like a nice guy. | 所以他应该看起来人很好 |
[18:05] | And he’s well adjusted enough | 他能调试自己适应环境 |
[18:06] | to hold down a steady job, | 所以有稳定的工作 |
[18:08] | but it is highly likely he’s sublimating his desires | 但他很有可能借助这份职业 |
[18:10] | through his chosen line of work. | 来升华自己的欲望 |
[18:13] | He could be a firefighter. | 可能是消防员 |
[18:14] | He might work in a crematorium. | 可能在火葬场工作 |
[18:15] | Even being a cook in a kitchen could satiate his urges. | 甚至当厨师都能满足他的欲望 |
[18:18] | He would want to be anyplace near open flames. | 他想处在任何靠近火焰的地方 |
[18:20] | It’s a very specific M.O. | 他的作案手法十分独特 |
[18:22] | And that consistency and behavior | 他对这种手法的遵循 |
[18:24] | means that it’s need based. | 应该是建立在需求之上 |
[18:25] | So he will stick to his pattern. | 所以他会继续他的作案模式 |
[18:27] | The bad news is he’s already picked his next victim, | 坏消息是他已经选好了他的下个受害者 |
[18:30] | an adolescent boy. | 一名青春期少年 |
[18:31] | But the good news is, Francesca Morales | 但好消息是 弗朗西丝卡·莫拉莱斯 |
[18:34] | is probably still alive. | 很有可能还活着 |
[18:35] | So time is of the essence. | 时间紧迫 |
[18:36] | He’s moving fast, we need to move faster. | 他行动迅速 所以我们得更快 |
[18:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:43] | We had the LAPD double their patrols. | 洛杉矶警局加强了巡逻 |
[18:45] | The fire department was on high alert, | 消防局也处于高级警戒状态 |
[18:46] | but this guy moved around a lot, | 但这家伙四处活动 |
[18:48] | all over southern California, and he could have been anywhere. | 足迹遍布南加州 他在哪里都有可能 |
[18:51] | So, in the meantime, we talked to the family. | 所以与此同时 我们找那家人谈话 |
[18:56] | You know, it’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[18:58] | I used to do that all the time, | 我以前经常做这种事 |
[19:00] | you know, talk to the families. | 跟受害者家人谈话 |
[19:01] | But ever since we had kids, | 但自从我们有了孩子 |
[19:05] | the worst part of the job, hands down. | 这突然成了最艰难的工作 |
[19:09] | Actually, I used to think I was helping those people. | 其实我以前总觉得我在帮他们 |
[19:12] | You are helping those people. | 你是在帮他们 |
[19:16] | Her name is Renee. | 她叫蕾妮 |
[19:18] | Single mom, | 单亲妈妈 |
[19:20] | registered nurse. | 注册护士 |
[19:22] | Her husband Tony was killed in Afghanistan 6 years ago. | 丈夫托尼六年前死在阿富汗 |
[19:26] | Did Francesca walk to school the same way every day? | 弗朗西丝卡每天都走同一条路去学校吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. With her brother. | 是的 跟她弟弟一起 |
[19:32] | But he was sick today. | 但他今天病了 |
[19:34] | I thought she’d be fine. She had her cell phone. | 我以为没事的 她带了手机 |
[19:38] | She’s 16, you know? | 她都16岁了 |
[19:42] | I should’ve went with her. | 我该送她的 |
[19:44] | Hey. I know this is a lot, | 我知道这很难 |
[19:46] | but you cannot blame yourself. | 但你不能自责 |
[19:48] | Why did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[19:49] | Mrs. Morales, we believe | 莫拉莱斯太太 我们认为 |
[19:51] | this man appears as very non-threatening. | 这个人会以人畜无害的面目示人 |
[19:53] | So it’s possible he could have just– | 所以有没有可能他就… |
[19:55] | No. No, she just wouldn’t go off with somebody. | 不 不会 她不会随便跟别人走 |
[19:58] | She knows better than that. | 这个她很懂 |
[20:00] | We talked about that. | 我们聊过 |
[20:02] | So we knew if he tried to use a ruse on her, | 所以我们知道如果他想设计骗她 |
[20:04] | it wouldn’t work on this girl. | 这女孩也不会上当 |
[20:05] | So he probably resorted to some kind of blitz attack. | 他很可能是搞了突然袭击 |
[20:08] | The compulsion was too strong. | 毕竟他难忍作案冲动 |
[20:11] | And once he saw her, | 他一看到她 |
[20:12] | he would have needed to take her. | 就忍不住把她掳走 |
[20:15] | But… | 但是… |
[20:17] | You know, how do you explain that to a parent? | 我怎么跟家长解释这个呢 |
[20:20] | Do you even have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I have two boys. | 有 我有两个儿子 |
[20:30] | She’s a working mom. | 她是全职妈妈 |
[20:31] | She’s trying to do her best. | 她想尽可能照顾好一家人 |
[20:34] | She was like anybody, you know? | 我们所有人不都是这样吗 |
[20:38] | Just like anybody or just like you? | 是所有人都这样 还是正好你这样 |
[20:47] | I just kept wondering | 我就一直在想 |
[20:49] | how–how she’s doing it all alone. | 她 她一个人是怎么做到的 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我不知道如果没有你我要怎么办 |
[21:02] | And that wasn’t even the hardest part. | 这还不是最难的部分 |
[21:07] | Francesca had a little brother. | 弗朗西丝卡有一个弟弟 |
[21:14] | Roberto? | 罗伯托 |
[21:18] | My name’s Jennifer. | 我叫洁妮芙 |
[21:19] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[21:21] | You know what that is, right? | 你知道联调局吧 |
[21:24] | You need anything? | 你想要什么吗 |
[21:25] | Your mom said you haven’t eaten. | 你妈妈说你一直没吃东西 |
[21:27] | We can get you whatever you want. | 你想吃什么我们都可以拿给你 |
[21:33] | Roberto? | 罗伯托 |
[21:34] | Nobody calls me that. | 没人这么叫我 |
[21:37] | Well, what do they call you? | 那他们怎么叫你 |
[21:39] | Just Berto. | 就叫伯托 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | You collect comic books? | 你收集漫画书是吗 |
[21:47] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[21:50] | May I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[21:53] | All right, let’s see. | 好的 我看看 |
[22:00] | I’m not seeing any D.C. comics in here. | 我没看到DC的漫画哎 |
[22:04] | Who’s your guy? Spider-man? X-men? | 你饭谁 蜘蛛侠 X战警 |
[22:08] | Dr. Strange? | 奇异博士 |
[22:11] | You’ve never heard of him. | 你没听过的 |
[22:13] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[22:16] | Silver Surfer. | 银影侠 |
[22:17] | You mean Norrin Radd. | 你是说诺林·莱德 |
[22:19] | The herald of Galactus. | 行星吞噬者的使者 |
[22:22] | Yeah, my son really likes him, too. | 我儿子也很喜欢他 |
[22:26] | You want to ask me about my sister, don’t you? | 你想问我姐姐的事 是吗 |
[22:29] | Is that ok? | 可以吗 |
[22:34] | Do you remember anything unusual | 你记不记得今天早上 |
[22:37] | about this morning? | 有什么不一样 |
[22:40] | Even stuff you think isn’t important | 任何你觉得不重要的小事 |
[22:42] | might be helpful. | 都可能会有用 |
[22:45] | Your mom said you were sick today, so you didn’t go to school, | 你妈妈说今天你病了 所以没有去学校 |
[22:47] | but do you ever remember seeing anything weird | 那你记不记得以前去上学的路上 |
[22:50] | on your way to school on any other day? | 有没有看到什么奇怪的事情 |
[22:54] | Did anyone ever try to talk to you? | 有没有人想跟你说话 |
[22:57] | Do you remember ever seeing the same guy over and over again? | 记不记得一次又一次地看到同一个人 |
[23:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:05] | I am so sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[23:07] | that this is happening, Berto. | 发生了这种事 伯托 |
[23:11] | I know you’re scared but we are your friends. | 我知道你很害怕 但我们是你的朋友 |
[23:16] | Ok? And we will not stop | 好吗 我们不把她找回来 |
[23:19] | until we get her back. | 是不会放弃的 |
[23:25] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[23:27] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[23:31] | But you can’t tell my mom. | 但你不能告诉我妈妈 |
[23:34] | Yeah. What is it? | 好的 什么事 |
[23:37] | I wasn’t really sick today. | 我今天不是真的病了 |
[23:39] | I was just faking it. | 我是装病 |
[23:46] | He won’t leave the city. | 他不会离开本市 |
[23:50] | You say something? | 你说什么 |
[23:51] | I don’t think he’ll leave the city. | 我觉得他不会离开这里 |
[23:53] | Look, if you track his activity from the start, | 如果你从头开始追踪他的活动 |
[23:55] | his first two victims were found near the Mexican border. | 最早两个被害人是在墨西哥边境被发现的 |
[23:57] | But they were discovered 6 months apart | 但他俩被发现的时间间隔六个月 |
[23:59] | and in locations 52 miles apart. | 位置间隔84公里 |
[24:01] | Unfortunately, because they were runaways, | 很遗憾 因为他们是离家出走的青少年 |
[24:02] | it’s impossible to track when or where they were taken, | 无法追踪他们被掳的时间和地点 |
[24:05] | but his next two victims, | 但之后的两个被害人 |
[24:06] | Hannah Robertson and Max Wasserman, | 汉娜·罗伯斯特森和麦克斯·瓦瑟曼 |
[24:08] | only lived 14 miles apart, | 住处只相距23公里 |
[24:09] | and they were taken within days of each other. | 被掳的时间只间隔几天 |
[24:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:11] | But he took them both 39 miles | 但他带着他俩走了63公里 |
[24:14] | all the way here to Los Angeles to finish the job. | 大老远地跑到洛杉矶来完成犯罪 |
[24:16] | We profiled that that could be about availability. | 根据我们的侧写或许出于实际考虑 |
[24:19] | A lot of abandoned space here. | 这里有很多废弃房屋 |
[24:20] | And a high police presence around the abduction sites. | 而且绑架地附近有较多警力 |
[24:23] | Maybe it makes sense he’d keep moving to avoid being caught. | 他自然要四处逃窜避免被抓 |
[24:25] | But he didn’t keep moving, and he didn’t go dormant. | 但他既非四处逃窜 也没有罢手 |
[24:28] | He stayed right here and accelerated. | 他就待在这儿将罪案升级 |
[24:30] | Los Angeles is where he wants to be. | 他的目的地就是洛杉矶 |
[24:31] | I think he’s been converging on the city. | 我认为他一直在往这儿来 |
[24:34] | If that’s true, his next victim | 如果真是这样 他下个被害者 |
[24:36] | probably lives in Los Angeles, too. | 很可能也住在洛杉矶 |
[24:38] | Sir, yes, sir. | 在 长官 |
[24:39] | Garcia, how many boys live within a 15-mile radius | 加西亚 弗朗西丝卡·莫拉莱斯住处 |
[24:41] | of Francesca Morales? | 方圆24千米住了多少男孩 |
[24:43] | Thousands, sir, like literally. | 成千上万 长官 就这个数 |
[24:45] | All right, narrow your search by hair color. | 那好 限制发色 缩小搜索范围 |
[24:47] | We’re only interested in boys with brown hair. | 只关注棕发男孩 |
[24:49] | Right. Uh, this is gonna take me a while | 好的 这要花点时间 |
[24:51] | because knds that age don’t usually have photo I.D.s. | 因为这么大的孩子通常没有带照证件 |
[24:53] | They have passports, maybe, | 也许有护照 |
[24:54] | but it’s all about the parents’ social media. | 但主要还是看家长社交媒体发的照片 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna handle this. I’ll hit you back when I have something. | 我会处理好 有消息就打给你 |
[24:58] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[25:00] | Francesca Morales | 弗朗西丝卡·莫拉莱斯 |
[25:01] | has a brother that age. | 正好有个那么大的弟弟 |
[25:02] | If the unsub is converging, | 如果嫌犯在往这边来 |
[25:04] | he could be a target. | 弟弟可能成为目标 |
[25:05] | Yeah, but Hannah Robertson had an 11-year-old brother | 可汉娜·罗伯斯特森还有两个弟弟 |
[25:08] | and a 9-year-old brother, | 11岁和9岁 |
[25:09] | and Max Wasserman has a 15-year-old sister. | 而麦克斯·瓦瑟曼还有个15岁的姐姐 |
[25:11] | That could be why he picked them. | 这可能正是他们被选中的原因 |
[25:12] | They had siblings the right age. | 他们有处在合适年纪的手足 |
[25:14] | So then why didn’t he take the other sibling? | 那嫌犯为什么不也带走那个兄弟姐妹呢 |
[25:16] | Who knows? Confidence, opportunity. | 谁知道呢 信心不足 时机不对 |
[25:18] | Maybe he just wasn’t ready. | 或许只是因为他没准备好 |
[25:20] | Maybe the pattern isn’t about older girl, younger boy. | 也许规律不在于大女孩和小男孩 |
[25:23] | It’s about older sister, younger brother. | 而是姐姐和弟弟 |
[25:25] | We should bring in this Morales kid just to be safe. | 我们该把莫拉莱斯弟弟接过来保护他安全 |
[25:28] | JJ and Alvez are there now. | 小洁和埃尔维斯已经在了 |
[25:31] | Yeah, Hotch. | 喂 霍奇 |
[25:32] | We think the Morales boy might be a target. | 莫拉莱斯弟弟可能是目标 |
[25:34] | It would be a good idea to bring him and his mother in | 最好能把他们母子接过来 |
[25:36] | as a precaution. | 防患于未然 |
[25:37] | We just left about 10 minutes ago. | 我们十分钟前刚走 |
[25:39] | All right, we’ll head back, | 这就掉头 |
[25:40] | but LAPD was just finishing up when we left. | 我们离开时洛杉矶警方也正要走 |
[25:52] | Those are the same cops that were at the house. | 正是屋里那波警察 |
[26:11] | He lit a car on fire nearby. | 他引燃了周边一辆汽车 |
[26:13] | He used it as a diversion | 调虎离山 |
[26:14] | to get those cops away from the house. | 把警察引走 |
[26:15] | Which means he was probably watching | 很可能我们在的时候 |
[26:17] | while we were there, | 他也一直在观察 |
[26:18] | and he just waited for us to leave. | 就等着我们离开 |
[26:22] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[26:23] | Berto? | 伯托 |
[26:23] | It’s Jennifer with the FBI. | 我是联调局的洁妮芙 |
[26:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:43] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[26:48] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:49] | All right, I’ll call it in. | 好 我这就叫支援 |
[26:51] | House is clear, but berto’s not here. | 屋里安全 但伯托不在 |
[26:52] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[27:02] | I was hungrier than I thought. | 比我以为的还饿呢 |
[27:05] | When was the last time you ate? | 上顿是什么时候吃的 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. | 记不清了 |
[27:09] | This morning? | 应该是今早 |
[27:11] | You mean yesterday morning? | 你说昨天早上吗 |
[27:13] | Do you want some more? | 还要吗 |
[27:15] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:18] | I don’t–I don’t understand why your eggs are so good. | 你鸡蛋怎么能弄得那么好吃 |
[27:22] | I still can’t make ’em like that. | 我怎么也做不出来 |
[27:23] | I told you, it’s the butter. | 我说过的 关键在于黄油 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:28] | It’s the butter. | 关键在于黄油 |
[27:29] | It is the butter. | 就是黄油 |
[27:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[27:39] | Remember when we used to have breakfast like this all the time? | 记得过去我们总这样吃早饭吗 |
[27:43] | – Yeah. – Just you and me. | -记得 -就我们俩 |
[27:46] | A long time ago. | 好久以前了 |
[27:50] | You know, he keeps asking for you. | 他总叫你 |
[27:53] | He keeps asking for my phone so he can look at pictures. | 他总叫我拿手机给他看照片 |
[27:58] | I miss so much. | 我错过了好多 |
[28:02] | It goes–it goes so fast. | 就这么一转眼 |
[28:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:07] | Yeah. But you and me both know | 但我们俩也都清楚 |
[28:09] | you won’t be happy unless you’re on the job. | 你只有干这份工作才会开心 |
[28:13] | Neither of us would. | 否则我俩都不会开心 |
[28:25] | You stay here and let me have this. | 你坐着 我来收拾 |
[28:28] | All right? | 行吗 |
[28:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[28:34] | So I’m assuming that you all issued | 我想你们接着又发布了 |
[28:37] | another amber alert. | 一则安珀警报吧 |
[28:39] | Renee Morales got a severe concussion, | 蕾妮·莫拉莱斯受严重脑震荡 |
[28:41] | but she’s gonna be fine. | 但不会有事 |
[28:43] | I’m surprised he didn’t kill her. | 我很意外她竟没遇害 |
[28:44] | He didn’t want her. | 目标不是她 |
[28:45] | Was she able to give a description? | 她能描述嫌犯外貌吗 |
[28:46] | Not much of one. | 给的不多 |
[28:48] | White guy, about 6 feet tall. | 身高一米八的白人男性 |
[28:50] | That’s about it. | 仅此而已 |
[28:51] | Well, that narrows the search. | 真能缩小搜索范围 |
[28:53] | LAPD’s increased patrols | 洛杉矶警局在低收入地区 |
[28:54] | in low income and industrial areas, | 及工业区加强了巡逻 |
[28:56] | places where’s he’s likely to find the space he needs. | 因为他很可能在这些地方找到需要的场所 |
[28:59] | Well, he’s been planning this for a while. | 他已经策划了好一阵 |
[29:00] | Right now he’s got an actual brother/sister pair. | 现在找到了一对真正有血缘的姐弟 |
[29:03] | He won’t be able to wait long. | 他按捺不住的 |
[29:04] | But if siblings are the key here, | 假设关键确实是手足 |
[29:05] | then what did we miss? | 我们遗漏了什么呢 |
[29:07] | Odds are this whole thing is about his siblings. | 有可能这一切都跟他自己的手足有关 |
[29:10] | If he wants to be in Los Angeles, | 他一直想要来洛杉矶 |
[29:12] | that means he must have an end game. | 说明他想要给什么事情收尾 |
[29:13] | Yeah, and if he does, then he may escalate somehow. | 如果真是这样 那他可能会再度升级 |
[29:16] | I mean, perfect that fantasy, light a bigger fire. | 完善幻想 燃更大火 |
[29:18] | We should take another look at our arson lists in the area, | 我们应该再研究一下该区的纵火犯 |
[29:21] | see if any have brothers and sisters. | 看谁有兄弟姐妹的 |
[29:23] | Ready, willing, and excellent, sir. | 时刻就位 长官 |
[29:24] | Garcia, our lists of arson arrests | 加西亚 调出加州纵火案 |
[29:26] | and convictions in California. | 逮捕及定罪的人员名单 |
[29:27] | Ok. Those are mostly men. | 好 大多为男性 |
[29:29] | They are all men. | 全都是男性 |
[29:31] | BTW, bad boys that play with fire. | 顺便提一下 都是玩火的坏男孩 |
[29:33] | How many of them have siblings? | 其中多少有兄弟姐妹 |
[29:34] | A lot of names. I’m gonna get jiggy with it | 很多 真是让我激动不已 手舞足蹈 |
[29:36] | and give you lots of those. 166. | 具体数字是166 |
[29:38] | We profiled that | 我们的侧写是 |
[29:39] | he might sublimate his desires with work. | 他的欲望可能在工作中得到了升华 |
[29:41] | Do any of them have jobs in any fire related businesses? | 他们中有谁从事和火有关的职业吗 |
[29:45] | Ok. Hold on. Searching. | 好 等一下 在查 |
[29:47] | One name. | 有一个 |
[29:48] | 约翰·布莱恩特 史蒂夫·艾迪森 | |
[29:49] | Two names. | 两个 |
[29:50] | Still searching. | 还在查 |
[29:52] | Why does the last 10% always take so flippin’ long? | 为什么最后百分之十总是这么慢才出来 |
[29:55] | There we go–3 names. | 好了 有三个人 |
[29:56] | All right, go ahead. | 好 请说 |
[29:57] | First up is John Bryant. | 第一个是约翰·布莱恩特 |
[29:58] | He’s a firefighter in San Diego. | 他是圣地亚哥一名消防员 |
[30:00] | Definitely not our unsub, ’cause according to facebook | 绝对不是嫌疑犯 因为根据他的脸书 |
[30:03] | He’s been in Hawaii for the last week | 他上周都和老婆孩子 |
[30:04] | with his wife and adorable kids. | 在夏威夷 |
[30:06] | And who else? | 还有谁 |
[30:07] | Next up we have Steve Addison. | 下一个是史蒂夫·艾迪森 |
[30:09] | He’s a sales exec at Wing-Ho Fireworks in Riverside. | 他是河滨郡永豪烟花厂的销售主管 |
[30:13] | Definitely not it, | 肯定也不是他 |
[30:13] | because he’s been in shanghai for the last month. | 因为他上个月一直在上海 |
[30:15] | And lastly we have Rudy Sheffield, | 最后一个是鲁迪·谢菲尔德 |
[30:18] | certainly not our unsub | 也显然不是要找的嫌疑犯 |
[30:19] | Because he is serving two years | 因为他正因毒品罪 |
[30:21] | in Chino State Prison on drug charges. | 在加州男子监狱服刑 刑期两年 |
[30:23] | All right, expand your search to neighboring states. | 好 将搜索扩大到邻州 |
[30:25] | Ok. Arizona, Nevada, Oregon. | 好 亚利桑那 内华达 俄勒冈 |
[30:29] | 36 names and I’ve cross-checked those | 有36个人符合 我交叉检查他们中 |
[30:33] | with guys who have siblings | 有兄弟姐妹的 |
[30:34] | and work in fire related occupations. | 以及从事和火相关职业的人 |
[30:37] | And we’ve got– | 这样我们就得到了… |
[30:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:39] | John David Bates, resident of Nevada, | 约翰·大卫·贝茨 内华达居民 |
[30:43] | Currently renting an apartment in Los Angeles. | 现在在洛杉矶租了一间公寓 |
[30:45] | What’s he doing here? | 他在那做什么 |
[30:46] | He works for Smoke-out Repair and Construction. | 他在烟害维建公司工作 |
[30:48] | They fix fire damage, board up windows and stuff. | 他们修补火灾损害 钉窗户之类的 |
[30:50] | What was he arrested for? | 他因为什么被捕 |
[30:53] | When he was 12, he set fire to the family house | 他12岁的时候 对自家房子纵火 |
[30:55] | with his 14-year-old sister locked inside of it. | 而他14岁的姐姐被锁在里面 |
[30:57] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[30:58] | No. But he’s a tenacious little bugger | 没有 但他是个不屈不挠的小强 |
[31:01] | and two years later he tried to do it again. | 两年后他故伎重演 |
[31:03] | Also did not work, but at that time, | 也没有成功 但就是那时 |
[31:04] | his parents relinquished custody | 他的父母放弃了监护权 |
[31:06] | and he was rehomed, and then went into juvey, | 然后他有了新家 进了少管所 |
[31:09] | and eventually the Foster Care System. | 最终进了寄养系统 |
[31:11] | That could be the fantasy he’s trying to live out, | 那可能就是他想实现的幻想 |
[31:13] | burning his sister alive. | 把他姐姐活活烧死 |
[31:14] | Then why does he need the boy, too? | 那为什么也抓要抓男孩呢 |
[31:16] | Self-loathing. The boy’s a surrogate for him. | 自我厌恶 男孩是他的替代品 |
[31:18] | His parents gave him up. | 他的父母抛弃了他 |
[31:19] | It devastated him and he’s lashing out. | 他受到打击 想要发泄 |
[31:20] | And where’s the sister now? | 他姐姐现在在哪 |
[31:22] | Ok. Trisha Bates currently resides in… | 好 特丽莎·贝茨现在住在… |
[31:26] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[31:26] | That’s why he came to Los Angeles. | 那就是为什么他要来洛杉矶 |
[31:28] | His end game is her. | 他最终的目标是她 |
[31:30] | Are they in touch? | 他们有联系吗 |
[31:31] | Uh-uh. Looks like he was doing work | 并没 似乎他两年前 |
[31:32] | in San Diego two years ago, | 一直在圣地亚哥工作 |
[31:34] | somehow found her email address | 不知怎么找到了她的电邮地址 |
[31:36] | and tried to reconnect. | 试着重新联系 |
[31:37] | Two years ago? That’s when the first murders took place. | 两年前 那是最早两起谋杀发生的时间 |
[31:39] | Garcia, did she respond to the email? | 加西亚 她回电子邮件了吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah. She basically told him to go have sex with himself | 回了 她意思是说让他滚回去自嗨 |
[31:44] | and then she deleted that email account. | 然后就删除了该邮箱账户 |
[31:46] | That rejection was probably his trigger. | 这个拒绝很可能刺激了他 |
[31:48] | We should go pick her up. | 我们得去接她 |
[31:50] | Garcia, we need addresses for Bates and the sister. | 加西亚 我们需要贝茨和他姐姐的地址 |
[31:52] | Of course. Sent, sent, and sent. | 当然 发了 发了 发了 |
[32:49] | 警报 移动电话监视名单活动 由此号码发送 | |
[32:51] | What? | 什么 |
[32:56] | What’s up, Garcia? | 怎么了 加西亚 |
[32:57] | I got a pong to my ping on Roberto Morales’ cell phone. | 罗伯托·莫拉莱斯手机发出了定位 |
[32:59] | I called you guys ’cause you’re closer. | 你们俩的位置离他较近 |
[33:00] | All right, send us the address | 好 把地址发过来 |
[33:02] | and notify LAPD. | 并通知洛杉矶警局 |
[33:02] | I already sent it. I’ll let Hotch know. | 已发 我这就告诉霍奇 |
[33:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别啊 别啊 别啊 |
[33:08] | Go. Wait, go, come on. | 等等 别这样 |
[33:16] | Wait till you see this. | 看看这个啊 |
[33:20] | No! Stop it! No! | 不 住手 不 |
[33:22] | Please stop! | 求你住手 |
[33:53] | Help me, please! | 救命 |
[33:55] | No, no! Please! | 不 不 求你了 |
[34:01] | JJ, wait! | 小洁 等等 |
[34:12] | They were alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[34:17] | And you ran in there, didn’t you? | 你跑进去了 对吧 |
[34:27] | You look mad. | 你好像生气了 |
[34:28] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[34:31] | I didn’t think. I just reacted. | 我没多想 是本能反应 |
[34:34] | I know. It’s ok. | 我知道 没事 |
[34:36] | I’d have done the same thing | 如果有孩子困在着火的房子里 |
[34:38] | if there were kids trapped in a burning building. | 我也会这么做的 |
[34:44] | Don’t mean I have to like hearing about you doing it, though. | 但并不表示我愿意听到你这样做 |
[34:48] | So I guess that’s how you hurt yourself, huh? | 我想你就是这么受伤的吧 |
[34:50] | Going in there? | 到里面去了 |
[34:52] | Yeah. But that happened later. | 是的 但这是之后的事 |
[34:56] | Help us, please! | 救命 |
[34:57] | Please, please, someone come. | 谁来救救我 |
[35:00] | When we got there we could hear the kids screaming. | 我们到了那后听见孩子们在尖叫 |
[35:03] | Johnny! | 约翰尼 |
[35:05] | But then we heard this other voice. | 但我们接着听见了别的声音 |
[35:06] | Another voice? Who else was in there? | 别的声音 还有谁在那里 |
[35:09] | Trisha Bates. | 特丽莎·贝茨 |
[35:10] | The unsub’s sister. | 嫌犯的姐姐 |
[35:12] | Johnny, don’t! Please don’t do this! | 约翰尼 别这样 求你不要这样 |
[35:15] | Johnny! | 约翰尼 |
[35:17] | Don’t do it! FBI! | 住手 联调局 |
[35:19] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[35:21] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[35:23] | Luke, I got them, I got them! Go get him! | 卢克 我来 我来 你去抓他 |
[35:25] | I’ll free them. | 我来救他们 |
[35:26] | I’m not leaving you here! | 我不会留你在这里 |
[35:27] | Go! Do not let him get away! | 快去 千万别让他跑了 |
[35:29] | Go, luke! I got this! | 快去 卢克 交给我 |
[35:34] | Please help me! Help me! | 帮帮我 救命 |
[35:37] | Help me! | 救命 |
[35:39] | – Help me! – Jennifer! | -救命啊 -洁妮芙 |
[35:42] | Jennifer, please! Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 拜托 洁妮芙 |
[35:43] | Help me! | 救命 |
[35:56] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[35:58] | – Jennifer! – Help me! | -洁妮芙 -救命 |
[36:01] | Stay calm! Help is on its way! | 冷静点 救援马上来了 |
[36:06] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[36:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:08] | Berto, turn your head that way and close your eyes, ok? | 伯托 把头转过去 闭上眼睛 |
[36:35] | You guys got bolt cutters?! | 你们有断线钳吗 |
[36:41] | Run! Get out of here! Come on! | 快跑 离开这里 快点 |
[36:44] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[36:45] | Go. Run. Run. | 快跑 快跑 |
[36:48] | Berto! | 伯托 |
[36:48] | No, go! | 不 快走 |
[36:49] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走快走 |
[36:51] | Help me! Please! | 救我 求你了 |
[36:54] | It’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 |
[36:56] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:57] | He broke my ankles. I can’t walk. | 他打断了我的脚踝 我走不了 |
[37:00] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:01] | I can’t walk. | 我走不了 |
[37:03] | I can’t walk. | 我走不了 |
[37:04] | Get her out of here. I’ll free Francesca. | 带她离开这里 我去救弗朗西丝卡 |
[37:12] | Jennifer! Please help me! | 洁妮芙 救我 |
[37:26] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[37:28] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[37:30] | Please help me! | 救我 |
[37:32] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[37:33] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[37:36] | Jennifer! | 洁妮芙 |
[37:38] | Please hurry! | 快点 |
[37:40] | Hurry! Aah! | 快点 |
[37:46] | Please! Hurry! | 快一点 |
[37:50] | JJ! | 小洁 |
[37:53] | Let’s go! Go! | 我们走 走 |
[37:54] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:58] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[38:25] | I’ve got two, coming out right now. | 我这有两个 马上出发 |
[38:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:38] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:42] | You’re supposed to keep that on. | 你应该继续戴着 |
[39:05] | I couldn’t let him be alone, | 我不能丢下他一个人 |
[39:08] | so I sat with him until his mom got there. | 所以我坐在那儿 等到他妈妈来 |
[39:11] | And then… | 然后… |
[39:16] | I had to tell her what just happened. | 我得告诉她发生了什么 |
[39:26] | No! | 不 |
[39:28] | Mom! Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[39:49] | I want you to take some time off. | 我希望你休息一段时间 |
[39:51] | I don’t need time off. I’m– | 我不需要休息 我… |
[39:52] | At least a week. | 至少一个星期 |
[39:53] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[39:54] | It’s not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[40:10] | You spend a lot of time telling people | 你花了很多时间告诉别人 |
[40:12] | they can’t blame themselves. | 他们不能都怪自己 |
[40:16] | So maybe you ought to take your own advice. | 也许这次你该听听自己的意见 |
[40:19] | You saved that boy’s life and a woman, too. | 你也救了那个男孩和一个女人 |
[40:21] | Yeah, what about Francesca’s? | 是啊 那弗朗西丝卡呢 |
[40:23] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[40:24] | Oh, whose fault was it? | 那是谁的错 |
[40:25] | The unsub. And now because of you, | 是嫌犯 现在因为你 |
[40:28] | he’s never gonna be able to do that to anyone again. | 他再也没法害别人了 |
[40:31] | Now she’s dead because I made a choice. | 因为我做出了选择 所以她死了 |
[40:33] | No, don’t. That monster killed her. | 不 别这么想 是那个禽兽杀了她 |
[40:35] | No, I chose Roberto. | 不 我选择了罗伯托 |
[40:38] | You want to know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[40:41] | Because he reminded me of Henry. | 因为他让我想起了亨利 |
[40:46] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[40:49] | I didn’t even realize it till later, you know? | 后来我才意识到的 你知道吗 |
[40:55] | Maybe if I went to her first, I– | 也许要是我先去救她 我… |
[40:58] | I could have saved both of them. | 也许两个都能救下 |
[41:00] | I shouldn’t have sent Luke out. | 我不该让卢克去追的 |
[41:03] | We could have saved all of them. I know that. | 我们本来可以救下所有人 我知道的 |
[41:05] | Or maybe you’d all be dead. | 也可能你们都会死 |
[41:08] | JJ, you’re gonna spin yourself like a top | 小洁 你一直纠结这些”如果” |
[41:10] | with the what ifs. | 是不会有结果的 |
[41:12] | Now, you made a choice, the best choice you could, | 你做出了选择 最好的选择 |
[41:15] | and two people are alive because of it. | 因为你 两个人活了下来 |
[41:21] | You’re a hero, Jennifer Jareau. | 你是个英雄 洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[41:24] | You’re my hero and your boys’ | 你是我的英雄 也是你儿子的英雄 |
[41:26] | and your team, and all those other people that you saved. | 还有你们小组 以及你拯救的那些人 |
[41:29] | And don’t you ever forget that. | 千万不要忘记这一点 |
[41:36] | Come here, I got you. | 来 有我呢 |
[41:57] | Oh, buddy. | 小子 |
[41:59] | You see I’m there? | 你看到我了吗 |
[42:01] | How you doing, buddy? | 你好 小家伙 |
[42:03] | His fever’s broken. | 他的烧退下去了 |
[42:05] | Mommy, you’re home! | 妈妈 你回来了 |
[42:08] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[42:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:10] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[42:11] | Oh, buddy. | 孩子 |
[42:13] | Mother Theresa said, | 特蕾莎修女说过 |
[42:15] | “Love begins by taking care of the closest ones, | “爱是要从关心最亲近的人开始 |
[42:18] | the ones at home.” | 也就是家人” |