时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whoever is sending these emails, the message is always the same– | 不管是谁在发这些邮件 所有的内容都一样 |
[00:06] | “The storm breaks tonight.” | “暴风今晚即出” |
[00:07] | “The storm breaks tonight.” | “暴风今晚即出” |
[00:09] | He’s planning a prison break. | 他在计划越狱 |
[00:17] | We got a tunnel. | 发现一条地道 |
[00:21] | 3 more prison breaks in 3 different states, | 三个不同的州发生了三起越狱 |
[00:23] | all organized by Rawdon’s partners | 都是上一次试图和罗顿一起放置炸弹的 |
[00:25] | from his last bombing attempt. | 那些同伙们组织的 |
[00:26] | How many got away? | 有多少人跑掉了 |
[00:27] | As of right now, 13 serial killers. | 目前为止有十三名连环杀手 |
[00:30] | So we have to catch them again. | 我们得再抓他们一次 |
[01:22] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不行了 |
[02:15] | Water. | 水 |
[02:17] | Water, please. | 给我水 求你了 |
[02:23] | What do you think, chief? | 局长 你说呢 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:26] | Do we need to call in the FBI? | 需要通知联调局吗 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:29] | It’s been, what, 3 years? | 已经三年了吧 |
[02:30] | Officer Dewey. | 杜威警官 |
[02:32] | Yes, chief. | 是 局长 |
[02:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:35] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[02:36] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[02:40] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[02:42] | Yes, chief. | 是 局长 |
[02:43] | Call the FBI. | 给联调局打电话 |
[03:09] | Manos, arriba. | 把手举起来 |
[03:11] | Arriba! | 举起来 |
[03:13] | I’m from the Bronx, lady. | 我来自布朗克斯区[纽约] 女士 |
[03:15] | You want to do this in Spanish, no hay problema, | 你想说西班牙语吗 没问题 |
[03:17] | pero estúpido porque tú no habla español. | 但这很蠢 因为你不会西班牙语 |
[03:20] | You have it? | 你带了吗 |
[03:22] | En ingles? Yes. | 又说英语吗 带了 |
[03:25] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[03:32] | On the hood. | 放在引擎盖上 |
[03:38] | Everything you need to pass as a Mexican citizen. | 成功伪装成墨西哥公民需要的一切 |
[03:41] | Driver’s license, passports, | 驾照 护照 |
[03:43] | even an IMSS card in case you need a doctor. | 连医保卡也有 以防你需要看病 |
[03:47] | But you ordered two. | 可你要了两份 |
[03:55] | You mind? | 劳驾 |
[04:12] | We good, sugar? | 好了吗 亲爱的 |
[04:13] | All good, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[04:15] | That’s half of what we paid for. | 这只有我们买的一半 |
[04:18] | Where’s the other half? | 另一半呢 |
[04:19] | I’m going to reach into my back pocket. But… | 我要把手伸进后面口袋里 但 |
[04:23] | I’m not pulling out out a gun. | 我不是要拔枪 |
[04:31] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:56] | You take that, you come out on the other end | 走这条地道 出去另一头就是 |
[04:58] | just outside of Socorro. | 索科罗[巴西]城外 |
[05:00] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们一起走 |
[05:02] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 交易里没这个条件 |
[05:03] | It is now. | 现在有了 |
[05:10] | – Guess I’ll go first. – No. | -那我先下吧 -不 |
[05:14] | Babe, you go down first, wait for us at the bottom. | 宝贝 你先下去 在底下等我们 |
[05:17] | Then you go. I’ll bring up the rear. | 然后你下去 我断后 |
[05:20] | I don’t know, it’s dark down there. | 我拿不准 下面好黑 |
[05:21] | Your cell phone has a light. Use it. | 你的手机上有电筒 用那个 |
[05:26] | Get going. | 快走 |
[05:34] | Where’d you escape from prison? | 你从哪儿的监狱逃出来的 |
[05:36] | Make a difference? | 从哪里来有关系吗 |
[05:38] | Not as long as I get paid. | 只要我拿得到钱就没差 |
[05:41] | Honey, how we doin’? | 亲爱的 怎么样 |
[05:44] | Carla Jean! | 卡拉·吉恩 |
[05:46] | I’m good. I’m down. | 我没事 下去了 |
[05:49] | Can we send down our boy? | 能让这家伙下去了吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[05:54] | Send him down. | 让他下来 |
[05:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:02] | Babe, turn your light on | 宝贝 把灯打开 |
[06:05] | so we can see down at the bottom. | 让我们看看底下 |
[06:11] | Show me the damn light. | 快把灯打开 |
[06:13] | Good? | 行了吧 |
[06:18] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[06:20] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[06:31] | You know, you didn’t need to risk it. | 你其实不必冒险的 |
[06:33] | – We had sharpshooters on you. – Yeah. Shooters miss. | -有狙击手 -狙击手也会打偏 |
[06:36] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:38] | I mean, I know everything is digital now, | 我知道现在都电子化了 |
[06:40] | but I still like to do this old school. | 但我还是喜欢用老办法 |
[06:43] | How many we got left? | 还剩几个人没抓到 |
[06:44] | Well, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[06:45] | 13 serial killers escaped from prison in May. | 五月有十三名连环杀人犯越狱 |
[06:48] | With your help, we’re down to 5. | 在你的协助下 还剩五名 |
[06:52] | So how come you’re not on our team full-time? | 你为什么不全职加入我们组呢 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I told Agent Hotchner, I’m a manhunter. | 我告诉过霍奇纳探员 我擅长追捕犯人 |
[06:57] | I’m no good to you as a profiler. | 在侧写上我帮不了你们 |
[06:59] | You’re with the FBI’s fugitive taskforce. | 你是联调局逃犯缉拿组的成员 |
[07:01] | From where I’m standing, you’ve done us a whole lot of good. | 在我看来 你可帮了我们大忙 |
[07:05] | Rossi, I appreciate the offer. I do. | 罗西 很感谢你的邀请 真的 |
[07:07] | But I can’t sit around brainstorming about these guys. | 但我没法傻坐着思考这些逃犯的脑回路 |
[07:09] | I need the chase. | 我需要追捕的感觉 |
[07:13] | Fair enough. | 明白了 |
[07:15] | Oh, we think he’s back in Tempe. | 我们认为他又回到坦佩了 |
[07:19] | He, uh, let a survivor go this morning. | 今天早上放了一个幸存者 |
[07:22] | In an arm spreader. | 用臂吊杆锁着 |
[07:26] | Daniel Cullen. | 丹尼尔·卡伦 |
[07:35] | When do we start? | 什么时候开工 |
[07:36] | We just did. | 这不就开工了 |
[07:40] | Chief, how much do you know | 局长 对丹尼尔·詹姆士·卡伦 |
[07:42] | about Daniel James Cullen? | 你都知道些什么 |
[07:44] | You mean the Crimson King? | 你是说猩红王吗 |
[07:45] | I know he liked to cut words into his victims’ bodies. | 我知道他喜欢在被害者身上刻字 |
[07:48] | 3 years ago your Phoenix field office arrested him. | 三年前你们凤凰城外勤办公室抓到了他 |
[07:51] | That’s why we didn’t call you in last time. | 因此我们上次才没叫你们来 |
[07:54] | Has his most recent victim said anything? | 他最近的这位受害者说了什么吗 |
[07:57] | He just woke up. | 他刚醒 |
[08:02] | Brian, these folks are with the FBI. | 布莱恩 他们是联调局的 |
[08:05] | Would you mind? | 能给他们看看吗 |
[08:16] | Do you know what it means? | 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[08:18] | Yes, we do. | 知道 |
[08:54] | Te Crimson King | 猩红王 |
[08:59] | “Anger is my meat. I sup on myself. | “愤怒是我的食物 我一肚子都是气恼 |
[09:02] | And so shall starve with feeding.” | 吃不下东西了” |
[09:05] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 |
[09:07] | Then we visited the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower, | 我们去了卢浮宫和埃菲尔铁塔 |
[09:09] | and the best part of all was that on the flight back, | 最有意思的是在回程的飞机上 |
[09:11] | Mom walked me through every moment of it. | 妈跟我细细回顾了整个旅程 |
[09:12] | I didn’t have to prompt her. | 我都不用提示她 |
[09:13] | Oh, Spence, that’s so great. | 斯宾塞 这真是太棒了 |
[09:15] | The latest research shows that diets high in omega-3 fatty acids | 最新研究显示富含欧米加3脂肪酸的饮食 |
[09:18] | help combat dementia, | 有助于抗击痴呆症 |
[09:19] | which we gorged on in Paris. | 我们在巴黎净吃这些 |
[09:21] | I mean, honestly, | 说真的 |
[09:21] | if she hadn’t been clinically diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, | 要不是她被临床诊断为阿茨海默症 |
[09:24] | I’d just think she was a little absentminded. | 我都觉得她只是之前有点恍惚 |
[09:25] | So are you gonna keep her in the same facility? | 那你还要把她留在原来那个治疗中心吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah, she really likes it there. | 对 她很喜欢那里 |
[09:28] | What did I miss while I was gone? | 我不在期间错过了什么 |
[09:29] | Tell me about Agent Alvez. | 跟我说说埃尔维斯探员 |
[09:30] | Uh, well, um, let’s see, | 我想想 |
[09:32] | he bounced between different divisions | 他在加入逃犯缉拿组前 |
[09:33] | before joining the fugitive taskforce. | 在好几个分部待过 |
[09:35] | Former army ranger, right? | 前陆军突击队员 是吧 |
[09:37] | Covered most of Iraq’s worst hellholes. | 伊拉克大部分最危险的地区都去过 |
[09:39] | He’s a first in, last out kind of guy. | 他是那种最先冲锋最后撤退的人 |
[09:42] | What does Garcia think about him? | 加西亚觉得他怎么样 |
[09:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:56] | Uh, how was your weekend? | 周末过得怎么样 |
[10:00] | I don’t really discuss my personal life with my co-workers. | 我一般不和同事聊私人生活 |
[10:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. I keep it real low-profile here. | 是的 我在这里很低调 |
[10:11] | If you must know, | 你非要知道的话 |
[10:13] | I hung out with my boyfriend, | 我和我男朋友约会去了 |
[10:14] | who is super hot and awesome and totally in love with me. | 他帅气逼人而且很爱我 |
[10:18] | That’s cool. You guys go out or… | 不错 你们是出去还是 |
[10:21] | No. We stayed in and he helped me | 没有 我们待在家 他帮我 |
[10:23] | with some fingering techniques. | 练习指法 |
[10:25] | For my clarinet, which I practice and he helps me, | 是单簧管指法 我练习 他指导我 |
[10:28] | and this conversation is making me uncomfortable, | 这对话让我很不舒服 |
[10:31] | and I’m sorry, I must go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[10:33] | Agent Hotchner needs me. | 霍奇纳探员需要我 |
[10:35] | – I made lasagna. – I do not care. | -我周末做了烤面 -我不关心 |
[10:59] | That’s the last batch, guys. | 最后一批 |
[11:01] | Garcia, did the pictures come through? | 加西亚 照片收到了吗 |
[11:03] | Yes, sir, they are coming in loud | 是的 先生 照片过来了 |
[11:05] | and disconcertingly clear. | 真是清晰得让人不安 |
[11:07] | So this is it. | 原来是这样的 |
[11:09] | You compare pictures of the old victims | 你们拿以前被害人的照片 |
[11:10] | with pictures of the new victims | 和新受害人的照片作对比 |
[11:12] | – and see what’s different? – Hotch. | -然后找不同吗 -霍奇 |
[11:14] | – You see it? – Yes. | -你注意到了吗 -是的 |
[11:15] | See what? | 注意到什么 |
[11:15] | Garcia, we need everybody. | 加西亚 叫所有人集合 |
[11:18] | Will do. | 好的 |
[11:22] | What do you guys see? | 你们看到了什么 |
[11:30] | Luke Alvez. | 我是卢克·埃尔维斯 |
[11:31] | Oh, hi. I’m Dr. Spencer Reid. | 你好 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[11:33] | Ah. No handshaking, right? | 不握手对吧 |
[11:34] | Your, uh, reputation precedes you. | 你的大名早有耳闻 |
[11:36] | So does yours. It says here that | 彼此彼此 档案上说 |
[11:37] | you caught our next fugitive, | 你三年前抓到了我们要抓的 |
[11:38] | Daniel Cullen, 3 years ago. | 下一个逃犯 丹尼尔·卡伦 |
[11:40] | During his sentencing statement | 他在量刑前的陈述中说 |
[11:41] | he said, “I don’t kill because I don’t have to.” | “我不杀人 因为没那个必要” |
[11:43] | He sounds like an injustice collector. | 听上去他像集不义于一身 |
[11:44] | How’d you finally catch him? | 你最终是怎么抓到他的 |
[11:45] | Cullen was always a suspect. We just couldn’t get an I.D. | 卡伦一直是嫌犯 我们只是无法确定 |
[11:47] | So, uh, my partner went deep cover, and… | 后来我的搭档去卧底 |
[11:51] | we caught him in the act. | 我们抓了个现行 |
[11:55] | After I heard how he broke out in May, | 五月份我听说他越狱了 |
[11:56] | I wanted to be the one to put him away again. | 我想再次成为逮他归案的人 |
[11:58] | There might be a flag on that play. | 这个愿望可能要落空了 |
[12:01] | Go ahead, Hotch, we’re all here. | 说吧 霍奇 我们都到了 |
[12:02] | The details of the Cullen case are all the same except for one. | 此案和卡伦案的所有细节都符合 除了一点 |
[12:04] | The cuts on the latest victim are shallow | 最新受害者的伤口较浅 |
[12:06] | and show definite hesitation marks. | 并且有明显的犹豫痕迹 |
[12:08] | It doesn’t make sense. From his first victim, | 这不合理 从第一个被害者开始 |
[12:10] | Cullen inflicted as much pain as possible. | 卡伦就尽可能多地施加疼痛 |
[12:12] | And prison would have made him mean. | 牢狱生活只会使他变本加厉 |
[12:13] | They’re not nice there. | 里边的日子不好过 |
[12:14] | Brian Phillips doesn’t match Cullen’s previous | 过去卡伦向不义人士下手 |
[12:16] | injustice collector victimology, | 布莱恩·菲利普斯也不符合这一特征 |
[12:18] | and the message at this time is “BAU” | 这次他留下的信息是”行为分析组” |
[12:19] | when we had nothing to do with his initial arrest 3 years ago. | 而我们和他三年前最初被捕毫无关系 |
[12:22] | So, look, maybe he met someone in prison | 也许他在监狱里遇到了什么人 |
[12:24] | and told them all about us, but more likely– | 跟他们说了咱们的事 但更有可能的是 |
[12:26] | This isn’t Daniel Cullen. | 此人不是丹尼尔·卡伦 |
[12:27] | It’s a very sophisticated copycat. | 这是个心思缜密的模仿犯 |
[12:31] | Agent Alvez, this isn’t the case you signed up for, | 埃尔维斯探员 这个不是你想追的案子 |
[12:33] | but your history with it will still be an asset. | 但你过去的经验仍然会十分有用 |
[12:34] | If someone’s out there copying Cullen, | 如果有人在模仿卡伦 |
[12:36] | it could still lead us to him, | 还是可能会带我们找到他 |
[12:37] | and I want in on that. | 就冲这个我也想继续 |
[12:39] | I need everyone to look for | 我需要各位去找 |
[12:40] | any other discrepancies between the copycat and Cullen. | 模仿犯和卡伦之间的不同点 |
[12:42] | Tara’s gonna interview the latest victim | 塔拉会去和最新的受害人聊聊 |
[12:43] | and see what he remembers. | 看他还记得点什么 |
[12:51] | Does it itch? | 痒吗 |
[12:53] | So bad. | 痒死了 |
[12:58] | When I was 12, | 我十二岁那年 |
[13:01] | I came home from summer camp | 夏令营结束回到家 |
[13:05] | and two of my closest friends, | 发现我两个最好的朋友 |
[13:09] | they had moved away. | 已经搬走了 |
[13:11] | It was the first time I noticed how quickly life can change. | 那是我首次意识到生活会变化得如此之快 |
[13:14] | You think you’re one thing | 你觉得自己是这样 |
[13:17] | and then you’re something else. | 转眼间你又变成了另外一副样子 |
[13:21] | And now I’m this. | 现在我成这样了 |
[13:23] | This trauma, yes, it’s a part of you. | 这个伤口 确实会一直在你身上 |
[13:27] | But it is not all of you. | 但那并不是你的全部 |
[13:30] | Help us catch the man who did this | 帮我们抓到做这事的人 |
[13:32] | and you can take back control of your life. | 你也能重新掌控自己的生活 |
[13:35] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:35] | Walk me through it. Ok? | 跟我回忆一遍 好吗 |
[13:39] | Two days ago, you clocked out from work. | 两天前 你打卡下班 |
[13:42] | Where did you go? | 去了哪里 |
[13:44] | Straight home. Uh… | 直接回家了 |
[13:48] | But the door was unlocked. | 但门没锁 |
[13:52] | Before I could even think, they came. | 我还没反应过来 他们就来了 |
[13:54] | That’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[13:56] | I was out. Just… gone. | 我昏倒了 就 昏过去了 |
[14:03] | And when I woke up, I was on a table. | 我醒来之后 躺在一张桌子上 |
[14:08] | I couldn’t see anything. | 我什么也看不到 |
[14:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:12] | There was… | 有个 |
[14:14] | like a white plastic bag. | 像是白色塑料袋的东西 |
[14:17] | No. No, that’s not right. | 不 不对 |
[14:20] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[14:21] | Your mind makes jumps, | 你的记忆断裂了 |
[14:22] | and then you try to fill in the gaps. | 而你想填补之间的空白 |
[14:24] | But… just let it come. | 但 想到什么说什么就好 |
[14:29] | It was a mask. | 是个面罩 |
[14:33] | Like a gas mask, | 像是防毒面罩 |
[14:34] | But it was painted white. | 但被涂成了白色 |
[14:39] | No, that’s not right. I’m wrong. | 不 不对 我说错了 |
[14:42] | It was black. | 是黑色的 |
[14:44] | But that’s the second time | 这是你第二次 |
[14:46] | that you’ve mentioned white. | 提到白色了 |
[14:48] | So what are you trying to remember? | 你是想记起什么 |
[14:59] | The smoke. | 烟 |
[15:01] | The smoke was white. | 烟是白色的 |
[15:04] | And then I heard him speak. | 然后我听到他说话 |
[15:06] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:07] | Breathe it in. | 吸进去 |
[15:09] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[15:12] | Now you’re ready. | 现在你准备好了 |
[15:14] | Tell me, what is your name? | 告诉我 你叫什么 |
[15:16] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[15:17] | My name… is Brian. | 我叫布莱恩 |
[15:19] | No, you’re not Brian. | 不 你不是布莱恩 |
[15:25] | And then I passed out | 然后我昏过去了 |
[15:26] | because that’s when he started cutting. | 他就开始割了 |
[15:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:33] | Tell me about the smoke. | 跟我说说那烟 |
[15:34] | – What about it? – What did it smell like? | -说什么 -闻起来什么味道 |
[15:37] | What did it taste like? | 尝起来什么味道 |
[15:38] | If we can figure out what it was, | 如果能弄清楚是什么 |
[15:40] | we can screen for it in your system. | 就可以在你体内进行查找 |
[15:47] | Bubble gum? | 像泡泡糖 |
[15:49] | Bubble gum? | 泡泡糖吗 |
[15:49] | That sounds crazy, but I swear it… | 听起来像胡话 但我发誓 |
[15:53] | Yeah, it was like bubble gum. | 确实像泡泡糖 |
[15:57] | It doesn’t sound crazy at all, Brian. | 完全不是胡话 布莱恩 |
[16:01] | Off of bubble gum? For real? | 戒断泡泡糖 真的吗 |
[16:04] | We’ve seen the use of aerosolized drugs before. | 我们知道过去有人用雾化毒品 |
[16:05] | One called scopolamine puts you in a catatonic state. | 有一种叫莨菪胺 会使人神经紧张 |
[16:08] | The other, sevoflurane, is used during dental surgery. | 还有用于口腔手术的七氟醚 |
[16:11] | It puts you in a suggestible, almost hypnotic trance. | 会让人进入意识受控 近乎催眠的状态 |
[16:13] | And because it’s used in dental surgery, | 正因为是用于口腔手术 |
[16:15] | it tastes and smells like bubble gum. | 所以闻着尝着都像泡泡糖 |
[16:16] | And that’s why we think the unsub is this guy. | 所以我们觉得不明嫌犯是这个人 |
[16:22] | Mr. Scratch. | 刮擦先生 |
[16:24] | Peter Lewis. | 彼得·刘易斯 |
[16:25] | He was one of the key players in the breakout. | 他是那次越狱的主要策划人之一 |
[16:27] | Looks like you get to hunt a fugitive after all, | 看来你还是能追捕逃犯 |
[16:29] | just not the one you thought. | 只不过不是你想的那个 |
[16:30] | But I’m bumping on two things. | 但我有两点想不通 |
[16:32] | Number one– | 第一 |
[16:33] | Peter Lewis should be doing everything he can to stay hidden. | 彼得·刘易斯不是该想方设法藏身吗 |
[16:36] | And number two– | 第二 |
[16:37] | If he’s going to surface again, | 他要再度作案 |
[16:38] | why would he copy another guy’s style? | 为什么要用另一个人的手法 |
[16:40] | He obviously has some agenda | 他肯定是有自己的目的 |
[16:41] | that’s not clear to us yet. | 只是我们还不清楚 |
[16:43] | But we need to consider a more pressing problem. | 但我们需要考虑更紧迫的问题 |
[16:45] | Peter Lewis is a math genius. | 彼得·刘易斯是个数学天才 |
[16:47] | Which means he plans for every variable. | 也就是说他算好了所有的变数 |
[16:49] | Why is that more pressing? | 这有什么紧迫的 |
[16:50] | Every serial killer thinks that. | 每个连环杀手都会考虑这点 |
[16:52] | Yeah, but most of them operate out of compulsion and he doesn’t. | 但绝大多数是出于冲动 而他不是 |
[16:55] | He would stress test all permutations of his plan before reappearing, | 他再度作案前会测试计划里的所有可能 |
[16:58] | most likely on other victims. | 很可能是在别的受害者身上测试 |
[17:00] | You think we’re missing someone. | 你觉得我们漏掉了受害者 |
[17:01] | He wouldn’t release Brian | 他知道我们抓不到他 |
[17:02] | unless he knew we couldn’t catch him. | 不然他也不会放了布莱恩 |
[17:04] | 佩内洛普·加西亚 连接中 | |
[17:05] | Here I am, the paragon of professionalism. | 专家模范 大驾光临 |
[17:08] | Garcia, have there been any suspicious murders | 加西亚 坦佩市和凤凰城周边区域 |
[17:11] | in the Tempe-Phoenix area after Brian? | 还发生过可疑的凶杀案吗 |
[17:14] | Outside of the usual drug and domestic abuse violence, no. | 除了毒品和家庭暴力之外 没有了 |
[17:17] | Check 911 records, any missing persons reports, | 查看911报警记录 是否有失踪人口报告 |
[17:20] | psychotic episodes, delusions. | 和精神病发作 妄想症引发的案件 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna check the prank phone call bin to be sure. | 以防万一 我查一下归为恶作剧的报警记录 |
[17:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | I’ve got a call here about a Jennifer Jareau | 有一通关于洁妮芙·洁婼的来电 |
[17:30] | that caller listed the address as 54321 Rossi Avenue. | 报案人称案发地址是”罗西”大道54321号 |
[17:35] | Wow, this guy is really baiting us, isn’t he. | 这家伙真在给我们下套啊 |
[17:37] | Ok, it came from a burner phone, | 是从一次性手机上打来的 |
[17:38] | but they left the GPS on. | 但他们把定位系统打开了 |
[17:39] | I’m sending you the address now. | 地址这就发过来 |
[17:41] | No. Send it to Hotch and Tara. | 不 发给霍奇和塔拉 |
[17:43] | But let them know that Peter Lewis | 但告诉他们彼得·刘易斯 |
[17:45] | left the breadcrumbs on purpose. | 是故意留下这些线索的 |
[17:47] | They could be walking into a trap. | 可能会有埋伏 |
[18:02] | Police. | 警察 |
[18:07] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:10] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:14] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:16] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[18:19] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:23] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:26] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[18:28] | I’m Hotch. | 我是霍奇 |
[18:42] | Hotch. Hotch. | 霍奇 霍奇 |
[18:49] | Her name’s Chelsea Carter. | 她叫切尔西·卡特 |
[18:51] | That’s a complete dissociative break. | 那肯定是分离性障碍发作 |
[18:53] | We’re still trying to figure out what connects her to Brian. | 我们还在查她和布莱恩之间的联系 |
[18:55] | Other than being a year younger, nothing. | 除了她比布莱恩小一岁之外 别无进展 |
[18:57] | Well, Peter Lewis found a | 彼得·刘易斯找到了一种 |
[18:58] | shared mental condition he could exploit. | 可加以利用的精神状态 |
[19:00] | That’s his victimology. | 这就是他受害者的共同点 |
[19:02] | Last time he dosed men and women | 上次被他下药的一男一女 |
[19:03] | who had made false accusations of satanic ritual abuse, | 就曾诬告其他人搞恶魔仪式 |
[19:06] | but that was in the mid-1980s, | 可那都是上世纪80年代中期的事了 |
[19:08] | and Brian and Chelsea are both far too young | 布莱恩和切尔西当时都还太年轻 |
[19:09] | to have lived through that hysteria. | 不太可能经历过那种癔症 |
[19:12] | Then they share a different condition. | 他俩有别的的症状 |
[19:22] | Well, these are all heavy-duty anti-depressant | 这些是都是强效抗抑郁药 |
[19:24] | and anti-psychotic drugs. | 和抗精神病药 |
[19:27] | This one’s for PTSD. | 这是治疗创伤后应激障碍的 |
[19:28] | Now play out the scenario. | 设想一下 |
[19:29] | Someone like her inhales Peter Lewis’ drugs. | 她这样的病人吸入了彼得·刘易斯的药 |
[19:31] | What’s he trying to induce? | 他想引发什么 |
[19:37] | We need to build the profile. | 我们得建立侧写了 |
[19:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:42] | That was Chelsea Carter’s psychologist. | 刚刚是切尔西·卡特的精神科医生 |
[19:44] | He confirmed that for the past 15 years | 他确认了在过去15年里 |
[19:45] | she suffered from dissociative identity disorder. | 她一直患有分离性身份识别障碍 |
[19:47] | D.I.D.? You’re talking split personality. | 分离症 你是说多重人格 |
[19:49] | Technically, it’s an updated diagnosis | 理论上来说 相比多重人格分裂 |
[19:51] | for multiple personality disorder. | 这种病更严重 |
[19:54] | Both of our victims shared the same diagnosis, | 两个受害者都有这种病 |
[19:56] | and Brian has it, too. | 布莱恩也有 |
[19:57] | That’s a small victimology pool. | 满足该特征的人很少 |
[19:59] | One that’s localized here. | 还要限制在本地 |
[20:00] | The University of Tempe has a summer camp | 坦佩大学有个夏令营 |
[20:02] | that helps kids with dissociative disorders. | 专门帮助有分离性障碍的孩子 |
[20:04] | And Garcia’s contacting all the doctors and administrators. | 加西亚在联系所有医生和管理者 |
[20:06] | It’s got to be where he’s finding his victims. | 他肯定是去那里找的受害者 |
[20:07] | Yeah, but what does D.I.D. get him? | 但分离症对他有什么用 |
[20:09] | He wants to manipulate their identities, | 他想掌控他们的身份 |
[20:12] | and he wants a violent one. | 一个有暴力倾向的身份 |
[20:13] | That means Peter Lewis is not the copycat. | 也就是说模仿犯并非是彼得·刘易斯 |
[20:16] | It’s someone with D.I.D. who he dosed. | 而是被他下药的分离症患者 |
[20:20] | So he’s telling this alternate to cut his victims | 刘易斯教唆他替自己对受害者动刀 |
[20:22] | like the Crimson King, | 就像猩红王一样 |
[20:23] | and he would need to keep dosing him | 他得持续给分离者下药 |
[20:25] | to maintain the illusion. | 来维持其幻觉 |
[20:27] | Peter Lewis never liked to kill. | 彼得·刘易斯从不乐意杀人 |
[20:29] | He always got others to do his dirty work for him. | 他总是教唆别人替他干脏活 |
[20:31] | Here’s the thing. D.I.D. is a difficult disorder to treat, | 问题是 分离症很难治疗 |
[20:34] | but it’s even more difficult | 再来第三方控制 |
[20:35] | for a third party to control. | 就更为困难 |
[20:37] | To succeed with this kind of experimentation, | 这种试验能成功 |
[20:39] | he would have had multiple failures. | 他肯定有不少失败案例 |
[20:41] | We are seeing that. Brian survived the torture, | 我们也看到了 布莱恩熬过了折磨 |
[20:44] | and Chelsea’s mind snapped from it. | 而切尔西的心智崩溃了 |
[20:46] | It begs the question, though– | 所以问题来了 |
[20:49] | why didn’t Brian go crazy? | 为什么布莱恩没有疯 |
[20:51] | Yes, ok, yes. I had D.I.D. | 是的 没错 我以前是有分离症 |
[20:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 但这不重要 |
[20:54] | Yes, it matters. | 不 这很重要 |
[20:56] | I haven’t had a break since I was 12. | 我12岁之后就没犯过病了 |
[20:59] | It’s not who I am anymore. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[21:00] | But that summer camp that you went to, | 你去的那个夏令营 |
[21:01] | did a Chelsea Carter go there? | 切尔西·卡特有去吗 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:06] | Yes, she… | 是的 她 |
[21:09] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:11] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[21:12] | She was also attacked. | 她也被袭击了 |
[21:14] | This guy’s trying to induce a dissociative break. | 这家伙在试图引发分离性障碍 |
[21:17] | So I need you to tell me who your alternate identities are. | 所以我需要你告诉我你的其他身份是什么 |
[21:20] | What? No, absolutely not. | 什么 不 绝对不行 |
[21:22] | How can you even ask me that? | 你怎么可以问我这个 |
[21:24] | Because it will help us with our investigation. | 因为这会帮助我们的调查 |
[21:25] | They’re girls, all right?! | 她们都是女生 行了吧 |
[21:36] | My… | 我的 |
[21:40] | My alternates were two little girls. | 我其他的身份是两个小女孩 |
[21:45] | They made me feel better when I got stressed out. | 我压力太大时她们会帮我好受些 |
[21:47] | And I swear to god, if you laugh at me– | 我发誓 如果你嘲笑我 |
[21:49] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[21:53] | I’m not laughing. | 我没有嘲笑你 |
[22:03] | You know what integrative therapy is? | 你知道综合治疗吗 |
[22:05] | Yes. It’s also called unification therapy. | 知道 也叫统一治疗 |
[22:08] | It’s the best known treatment for D.I.D. | 是目前已知治疗分离症的最佳疗法 |
[22:10] | When a patient recognizes his alternates | 帮助病人将其他身份 |
[22:13] | as extensions of one whole. | 视作整体延伸的结果 |
[22:16] | That’s what they taught me at camp. | 这是在营里学到的 |
[22:17] | And those two friends you told me about, | 是你和我提到过的两位朋友吗 |
[22:20] | the ones that moved away? | 搬走的那两个 |
[22:23] | Yeah, that was them. | 是的 就是她们 |
[22:24] | I need you to confirm the names of the other kids | 我需要你告诉我营里 |
[22:26] | that went to camp with you, | 其他小孩的名字 |
[22:27] | because they could be his next victims. | 因为他们也许会是下个受害者 |
[22:30] | It’s been so long. | 那么多年了 |
[22:32] | I can remember faces, but… | 我记得他们的模样 但是… |
[22:35] | If I got you a list of patients, | 如果我给你一份病人的名单 |
[22:36] | Could you try to pick out the names you recognize? | 你能选出自己认得的名字吗 |
[22:40] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:42] | I mean, I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[22:47] | You got a second? | 方便吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[22:49] | – May I? – Yeah. | -能关吗 -可以 |
[22:50] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:54] | So I’m up to speed on all the fugitives this team is hunting, | 我负责抓捕贵组手上的所有逃犯 |
[22:57] | which means I read up on | 也就是说我仔细看过 |
[22:59] | all of Peter Lewis’ victims. | 彼得·刘易斯的所有被害人 |
[23:01] | And, I saw that– | 我看到 |
[23:03] | I was one of them. | 我是其中一个 |
[23:05] | Yeah. I don’t want to know what happened. | 是的 我不是想知道怎么回事 |
[23:07] | I just want to know… | 我只是想知道 |
[23:12] | Don’t you want to kill him? | 你想杀他吗 |
[23:14] | Do you want to kill Daniel Cullen? | 你想杀了丹尼尔·卡伦吗 |
[23:17] | I took an oath | 我曾宣誓 |
[23:18] | to uphold the laws of this country. | 要维护这个国家的法律 |
[23:20] | So… | 所以 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I want to kill him. | 是的 我想杀了他 |
[23:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:29] | You read my personnel file. | 你看过我的个人档案 |
[23:30] | I want to hear your version. | 我想听听你的想法 |
[23:33] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Anyone that asks, | 任何人问起 |
[23:38] | I tell them that we caught him in the act. | 我都说我们抓了他的现行 |
[23:41] | Which is true. | 这是真的 |
[23:45] | What I don’t tell them is that the act | 但我没说的是我抓到的 |
[23:47] | that I caught him in | 他的现行其实是 |
[23:49] | was him cutting open my partner, | 他在切开我的搭档 |
[23:52] | who he somehow figured out was FBI. | 他发现菲尔是联调局的 |
[23:55] | “Try not to flinch.” | “尽量别退缩” |
[23:59] | Phil told me later that’s what he said. | 后来菲尔告诉我他是这么说的 |
[24:03] | I strongly believe | 我坚决相信 |
[24:05] | that men like Daniel Cullen and Peter Lewis | 像彼得·刘易斯和丹尼尔·卡伦这样的人 |
[24:07] | belong in 5-foot by 8-foot cells | 就该关进狭小的单人牢房里 |
[24:09] | where they can live out their lives as failures, | 继续苟活至死 |
[24:11] | instead of dying thinking that they accomplished something. | 而非自以为有所成就地死去 |
[24:14] | I’m not there yet. | 我还没这种觉悟 |
[24:15] | Let’s talk about right now. | 那谈谈眼下吧 |
[24:17] | I wanted you on this case | 我希望你来跟这个案子 |
[24:18] | because I know that you’re driven to find Cullen. | 因为我知道你很想找到卡伦 |
[24:20] | I know that you’re a good tracker. | 我知道你是优秀的追踪者 |
[24:21] | If there’s something in this profile | 如果对我们的侧写 |
[24:23] | that you’re not agreeing with, | 你有别的看法 |
[24:24] | I’d like to know what it is. | 请告诉我 |
[24:26] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[24:28] | Then everybody should hear it. | 那该让所有人都听到 |
[24:33] | You can’t analyze a fugitive’s actions on the outside | 如果不考虑逃犯在监狱里做了什么 |
[24:35] | without taking into account what he did on the inside. | 就不能分析出他们在外面的行为 |
[24:38] | So what did Peter Lewis do on the inside? | 那彼得·刘易斯在监狱里做了些什么 |
[24:40] | Nothing. He was a model prisoner. | 什么都没做 他是个模范犯人 |
[24:41] | No, it goes further than that. | 不止是那些 |
[24:43] | He had no contact with other convicts. | 他和其他罪犯没有接触 |
[24:45] | He didn’t join or get pressured into a gang. | 没有主动或被迫加入帮派 |
[24:48] | When he gets out, he picks up as if no time had passed. | 出狱后又立刻重操旧业 |
[24:50] | So he had the resources in place before we arrested him. | 这么说被捕前他就已经准备好所有资源 |
[24:53] | A safe house to stay in, | 可供藏身的安全屋 |
[24:55] | backup supplies of his drugs. | 药品补给 |
[24:57] | He could have gone anywhere in the country. | 全国任何地方随他选 |
[24:58] | I mean, anywhere in the world, probably. | 甚至全世界任何地方 |
[25:01] | Then he came here. To Tempe, Arizona? | 可他来了这里 亚利桑那州坦佩市 |
[25:04] | He had the highest concentration of targets with D.I.D. here. | 这里分离症患者最为集中 |
[25:06] | You said he wouldn’t reveal himself | 你说过若不能确保万无一失 |
[25:08] | until his plan was foolproof. | 他是不会暴露自己的 |
[25:09] | Right? This isn’t foolproof. | 对吗 这还没万无一失 |
[25:11] | Brian and Chelsea have been failures. | 布莱恩和切尔西是败笔 |
[25:14] | But what part of his plan has worked? | 但他计划的哪一部分成功了 |
[25:18] | Us. | 我们 |
[25:20] | You see where I’m going with this? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[25:22] | Most fugitives, they do everything they can to stay on the D.L. | 逃犯大多会尽可能保持低调 |
[25:25] | He’s courted our attention from the beginning. | 他一开始就在吸引我们的注意力 |
[25:28] | Where I keep hitting a wall is why. | 这也是我一直都非常不解的地方 |
[25:30] | Especially if he already has a list of all the kids | 特别是考虑他已经手握 |
[25:33] | that went to that camp. | 夏令营营员名单 |
[25:34] | Maybe we need to re-evaluate our presumptions. | 也许我们得重新评估下我们的假设 |
[25:36] | When Peter Lewis needed information before, | 之前彼得·刘易斯需要信息 |
[25:38] | he hacked Quantico. | 他黑入了匡迪科 |
[25:40] | Well, he can’t do that again. | 他现在做不到了 |
[25:41] | So maybe he’s going to get his information from us. | 所以或许他想利用我们得到信息 |
[25:44] | And we’re compiling the very list he would want. | 我们在整理的名单正是他想要的 |
[25:46] | We know all his tricks. | 他的鬼把戏我们都知道 |
[25:47] | We’re not gonna give him the list. | 我们才不会给他那份名单 |
[25:49] | The police aren’t. How is he gonna get it? | 警察也不会给他 那他怎么才能得到呢 |
[25:50] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[25:52] | I asked Officer Dewey to go over the list with him | 我让杜威警官等加西亚一找到营员名单 |
[25:54] | once Garcia had something. | 就跟他一起核实 |
[25:56] | Oh, god, Hotch, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 霍奇 对不起 |
[25:59] | Yes, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[26:00] | Garcia, don’t distribute the list. | 加西亚 不要发送名单 |
[26:03] | But… I just hit send. | 可是 我刚发送了 |
[26:08] | Todd Emerson? | 陶德·艾默生 |
[26:11] | No. | 不是 |
[26:13] | Dustin Anderson? | 达斯汀·安德森 |
[26:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:24] | When you hear the names you remember, | 一听到记得的名字 |
[26:28] | this is what you’ll do. | 你就这么做 |
[26:30] | This is what you’ll do. | 你就这么做 |
[26:31] | I need a moment. | 失陪 |
[26:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:19] | Try not to flinch. | 尽量别退缩 |
[27:34] | He took his phone. | 他把手机拿走了 |
[27:36] | Peter Lewis has the list. | 彼得·刘易斯拿到名单了 |
[27:37] | Tara, there’s no way we could have predicted this. | 塔拉 我们没有办法预测到这个 |
[27:45] | We’re shooting this bastard on sight. | 看到这个混蛋就击毙他 |
[27:46] | Chief, if you do that, | 局长 如果你这么做 |
[27:48] | we lose our best lead on Peter Lewis. | 就失去了追查彼得·刘易斯的重要线索 |
[27:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:50] | You will care when he kills more people. | 他杀更多人的时候你就会在乎了 |
[27:53] | Let us do our job. | 让我们来吧 |
[27:57] | Well, now we know who the copycat is. | 现在我们知道模仿犯是谁了 |
[27:59] | What’s scientifically revolutionary | 这在科学上是革命性的 |
[28:01] | is that Peter Lewis isn’t just inducing | 彼得·刘易斯不仅是 |
[28:03] | an already existing alternate, | 刺激已经存在的身份 |
[28:04] | he’s actually creating one. | 他其实是创造了一个新的身份 |
[28:06] | Brian thinks he is the Crimson King. | 布莱恩确信自己就是猩红王 |
[28:08] | That’s undocumented in D.I.D. literature. | 这在分离症文献中还没有记录 |
[28:10] | It is possible with the right balance of drugs and torture. | 控制好折磨和下药的度 这确实有可能 |
[28:14] | Peter Lewis never tortured before. | 彼得·刘易斯从没折磨过别人 |
[28:16] | He does mentally, | 他搞心理虐待 |
[28:17] | by hypnotizing his victims into self-harm. | 催眠受害者去自残 |
[28:20] | It explains Brian’s shallow wounds. | 所以布莱恩的伤口都很浅 |
[28:22] | Tara, you mean he cut himself? | 塔拉 你是说都是他自己割的吗 |
[28:24] | It was all there in the story that he told me. | 他其实都告诉我们了 |
[28:26] | I just didn’t see it. | 只是我没有意识到 |
[28:27] | D.I.D. is usually the result of trauma. | 分离症通常来源于精神创伤 |
[28:29] | If Peter Lewis could build an alternate like this | 既然彼得·刘易斯能通过催眠暗示 |
[28:31] | through hypnotic suggestion, it means that Brian | 建立新的身份 这就说明布莱恩 |
[28:33] | has some propensity for psychopathy in his past. | 过去也有精神病倾向 |
[28:36] | Tell me, what’s your name? | 告诉我 你叫什么 |
[28:39] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[28:40] | No. You’re not Brian. | 不 你不是布莱恩 |
[28:49] | You are the Crimson King, | 你是猩红王 |
[28:52] | and you’re going to cut into Brian. | 你将要切割布莱恩的血肉 |
[28:59] | Lewis, did you locate the parents? | 露易丝 找到他父母了吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:02] | All right. See what kind of history you can get from them. | 好 试试通过他们了解他的过去 |
[29:03] | The rest of us need to look at every clue again | 我们其他人重新审视所有线索 |
[29:05] | through the prism of Brian as Trojan horse. | 从布莱恩被当做特洛伊木马开始发散开去 |
[29:08] | Where’s the Evidence Room? | 证物室在哪儿 |
[29:14] | So, this. | 看这个 |
[29:16] | Why would Peter Lewis make Brian wear it? | 彼得·刘易斯为什么给布莱恩戴这个 |
[29:18] | So we wouldn’t question that he was a victim. | 这样我们就会认定他是受害者 |
[29:21] | It worked, huh? | 奏效了 对吧 |
[29:23] | Cullen hand-made his. | 卡伦是自己做的 |
[29:24] | Peter Lewis knew that. | 彼得·刘易斯清楚这点 |
[29:25] | Knew enough to copy the lock bolt mechanism. | 清楚到模仿了锁紧螺栓装置 |
[29:28] | Not enough to sew it himself. | 但没有自己缝 |
[29:31] | A machine stitched this. | 这是机缝的 |
[29:35] | So he had to order it. | 他肯定是买的 |
[29:40] | Ready and waiting. | 准备就绪 |
[29:40] | Garcia, we need leather experts | 加西亚 查找凤凰城 |
[29:43] | in the Phoenix and Tempe area. | 和坦佩地区的皮匠 |
[29:44] | Yeah, I think the leather | 要我看 皮匠 |
[29:45] | experts might have asked too many questions. | 或许会问得太多 |
[29:47] | Garcia, if you don’t mind checking sex shops | 加西亚 麻烦查一下成人用品商店 |
[29:49] | and bdsm specialists, the more extreme the better. | 和性虐专家 越狂暴越好 |
[29:58] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[30:02] | I will send Agent Alvez that list now. | 我这就把名单发给埃尔维斯探员 |
[30:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:16] | Did you turn off the GPS? | 定位关了吗 |
[30:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[30:29] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[31:16] | How can I help? | 我能帮些什么吗 |
[31:18] | Brian’s parents are gonna be here in a few minutes. | 布莱恩的父母马上就到 |
[31:23] | Can you sit in on the interview and just… | 我们谈的时候能麻烦你在场陪着吗 |
[31:27] | Make sure I don’t miss anything? | 确保我没有任何遗漏 |
[31:29] | I will. | 好的 |
[31:31] | And you won’t. | 不会漏的 |
[31:34] | Now listen to me very closely. | 现在认真听我的话 |
[31:39] | Brian was always a sensitive child. | 布莱恩小时候总是很敏感 |
[31:43] | We did our best. | 我们尽力了 |
[31:45] | Can you keep him from hurting himself? | 你们能让他不要伤害自己吗 |
[31:48] | Or anyone else? | 或者伤害别人 |
[31:49] | We’re going to try, | 我们尽量 |
[31:51] | but he’s wanted for the murder of a police officer. | 但现在他因谋杀警员正被通缉 |
[31:56] | What do you need from us, agents? | 需要我们做什么 探员们 |
[31:58] | We need to ask you about Brian’s D.I.D. | 我们想了解布莱恩患的分离症 |
[32:01] | and where it started. | 是从何时开始的 |
[32:03] | We adopted Brian, through our church. | 我们从教堂领养了布莱恩 |
[32:06] | It was a closed adoption. | 亲生父母的信息是保密的 |
[32:08] | When we received him, he had these…scars. | 他刚来身上就有很多伤疤 |
[32:13] | The pediatrician told us that | 儿科医生告诉我们 |
[32:15] | somebody in the foster care system | 是寄养系统里的人 |
[32:17] | had smashed bottles across him | 用瓶子砸他 |
[32:19] | and then cut him with the jagged glass. | 然后用玻璃碴割他 |
[32:21] | Was he ever violent? | 他有过暴力行为吗 |
[32:23] | Only toward himself. He would… | 只对自己 他会 |
[32:27] | Cut open his own scars. | 把伤疤又割开 |
[32:29] | And then he would, uh, go into like a chant. | 然后他开始嘴里不停反复地念 |
[32:32] | Like a mantra. | 像念咒语似的 |
[32:33] | We thought he was self-soothing at first. | 我们一开始以为他在自我抚慰 |
[32:35] | And then we realized that he was talking like– | 后来我们发现他说话时好像 |
[32:39] | Girls, right? | 女孩子 是吧 |
[32:42] | Who were they? | 她们是谁 |
[32:43] | Well, we think that they were in the foster care with him, | 我们认为是他在寄养处的小伙伴 |
[32:46] | that they would help him, you know, | 在他受伤之后 |
[32:48] | feel better after he’d been hurt. | 能帮他好受些 |
[32:50] | Ok, this is very important. | 下面这个问题很重要 |
[32:53] | What would he say when he talked like them? | 他那样说话时 都说些什么 |
[32:59] | Yeah. This guy | 嗯 这家伙 |
[33:00] | ordered this arm spreader. | 买了这个臂吊杆 |
[33:04] | Two of them, actually. | 事实上他买了两个 |
[33:06] | Two of them? | 两个 |
[33:07] | So where’s the other one? | 另一个在哪儿 |
[33:10] | Could I see your badge again? | 能再看一眼你的证件吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah. Is there a problem? | 可以 有什么问题吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah, ok, the guy who ordered them, | 买东西那个人 |
[33:18] | the name he left on the invoice was Dr. Spencer Reid. | 留在收据上的名字就是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[33:22] | Did he pay with my credit card also? | 他付款时也用了我的信用卡吗 |
[33:23] | Cash. I knew he was sketchy. | 现金 我就觉得他怪怪的 |
[33:25] | Guys like him give S&M a bad rap. | 就是他那种人搞坏性虐的名声 |
[33:27] | Which is why I did ask for a copy of Dr. Reid’s driver’s license, | 所以我找里德博士要了他的驾照复印件 |
[33:30] | which he gave me happily. | 他很乐意提供 |
[33:33] | We’ll need to see that right now. | 请立刻出示一下 |
[33:37] | 斯宾塞·里德博士 亚利桑那州坦佩市 埃迪森大街4679号 | |
[33:38] | He was all up in your business, boy wonder. | 他很了解你的情况啊 神奇男孩 |
[33:40] | He used your social security number | 用你的社会号码 |
[33:42] | to do a change of address and everything, | 改了住址等信息 |
[33:42] | 彼得·刘易斯 哥伦比亚区达沃大街30980号 | |
[33:45] | But, speaking of addresses, we have a local one for him. | 但说到住址 我找到了一个他的本地地址 |
[33:48] | Good. Get that information | 很好 请把地址转达给 |
[33:49] | to the rest of the team and the police, please. | 组员们及警方 |
[33:50] | We need to assume he has the same level | 应该假定他对行为分析组 |
[33:52] | of personal information for the entire BAU. | 所有成员都有这样的详细了解 |
[33:54] | And Daniel Cullen. | 还有丹尼尔·卡伦 |
[33:55] | But we ruled out his involvement. | 我们不是已经把他排除了吗 |
[33:56] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我没那么确定了 |
[33:58] | Peter Lewis copied a specific detail of Cullen’s arm spreader, | 彼得·刘易斯模仿卡伦臂吊杆的那个细节 |
[34:02] | one that wasn’t in a public record. | 此前从未公开 |
[34:04] | The only way he could have gotten it | 他能知道这个 只能说明 |
[34:05] | is if the real Crimson King has been a part of this all along. | 真正的猩红王始终有份参与 |
[34:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:13] | But I’m leaving you with a gift. | 不过我为你备了礼物 |
[34:22] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[34:23] | His name is Daniel Cullen. | 他叫丹尼尔·卡伦 |
[34:25] | He thinks he’s the Crimson King. | 他自认为他是猩红王 |
[34:29] | What will you do about that? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[34:44] | Reid, Luke, the police are 10 minutes out. | 里德 卢克 警方十分钟前已出发 |
[34:47] | That could be a problem. If the police try to convince Brian | 怕会成问题 如果警方想说服布莱恩 |
[34:49] | he’s not the Crimson King, he could get unstable. | 他不是猩红王 可能会惹得他情绪不稳 |
[34:51] | Guys, we might have a solution. | 伙计们 有办法了 |
[34:53] | Try to keep Brian calm. We’re on our way. | 稳住布莱恩 我们在路上 |
[35:19] | FBI! Drop the weapon! | 联调局探员 放下武器 |
[35:21] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:24] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[35:25] | The Crimson King doesn’t kill. | 猩红王不杀人 |
[35:27] | He doesn’t have to. Remember? | 没那个必要 不是吗 |
[35:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:34] | You kill and it’s over. | 你杀了他就一了百了了 |
[35:36] | But if you let him go, he has to live the rest of his life | 但如果你放他走 他就只能背着失败者的名号 |
[35:38] | as a failure. Isn’t that what you really want? | 苟活余生 你难道不想这样吗 |
[35:40] | No. That’s not good enough. | 不 那还不够好 |
[35:46] | No one is gonna hurt you | 没人会再像那样 |
[35:48] | like that ever again. | 伤害你了 |
[35:52] | Back off! I mean it! | 后退 我是认真的 |
[35:54] | We can’t do that. | 不行 |
[35:56] | Ok? Someone told you to do this. | 这都是别人让你做的 |
[35:59] | But this isn’t who you are, is it? | 但其实这不是你 对吗 |
[36:02] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[36:04] | No one is going to hurt you like that ever again. | 没人再会像那样伤害你了 |
[36:07] | Nobody hurt me, I hurt them. | 没人伤害我 是我伤害他们 |
[36:09] | Yes, they did hurt you. | 不 是他们伤害了你 |
[36:12] | They cut you when you were little. | 你小时候 他们割伤你 |
[36:16] | And then right here on this very table, | 就在这张桌子上 |
[36:17] | you saw your own blood and you didn’t know what to do, | 你看到你自己的血 不知道该怎么办 |
[36:21] | so you became the Crimson King to protect yourself. | 所以你变成猩红王来保护自己 |
[36:24] | No one is gonna hurt you like that ever again. | 没人再会像那样伤害你了 |
[36:28] | No one is gonna hurt you like that ever again. | 没人再会像那样伤害你了 |
[36:34] | Do you remember Eliza? | 你还记得伊莱莎吗 |
[36:38] | Angelica? | 安吉莉卡 |
[36:41] | What they used to say to you at the foster home | 她们以前在寄养院都对你说什么 |
[36:44] | to calm you down? | 让你冷静下来 |
[36:46] | No one is going to hurt you | 没人会再像那样 |
[36:49] | like that ever again. | 伤害你了 |
[37:01] | Do you promise? | 你保证吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. I promise. | 是的 我保证 |
[37:08] | Brian, this is for your own protection, ok? | 布莱恩 这是为了保护你 |
[37:12] | We’re taking you into custody, | 我们要拘留你 |
[37:13] | for your safety. | 为了你的安全 |
[37:18] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[37:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:22] | Oh, my God, what did I do? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
[37:25] | I’m going to be with you every step of the way. | 我会一路陪着你 |
[37:28] | All right? I’m not leaving your side. | 我不会离开你的 |
[37:50] | Just take me to the place | 带我去往 |
[37:58] | Just take me to the place | 带我去往 |
[38:02] | Where you will be | 你安心的 |
[38:07] | All right… | 地方 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna ride with him downtown. | 我送他去警局 |
[38:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:15] | Hey. Good job. | 干得不错 |
[38:23] | Just take me to the place | 带我去往 |
[38:31] | Just take me to the place | 带我去往 |
[38:35] | Where you will be | 你安心的 |
[38:40] | All right… | 地方 |
[38:44] | All right… | 地方 |
[38:49] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[38:51] | No, don’t thank us. | 不 不要谢我们 |
[38:53] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[38:56] | Ok. For what? What did I do? | 好吧 为什么 我做了什么 |
[39:00] | Must have dosed him to make him lose his memory | 应该是刘易斯给他下药让他丧失了记忆 |
[39:01] | so we couldn’t get any answers out of him. | 这样我们就问不出什么了 |
[39:03] | No, we’ve met. 3 years ago. | 不 我们见过 三年前 |
[39:07] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[39:09] | What’s my partner’s name? | 我的搭档叫什么 |
[39:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:12] | You’re faking it. | 你在装 |
[39:13] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[39:14] | You’re faking it. | 你在假装 |
[39:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[39:18] | What’s your name? Say it. | 你叫什么 说啊 |
[39:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:21] | Tell me. Please. | 你告诉我吧 求你了 |
[39:39] | It might not be permanent, right? | 不会永久性的 对吧 |
[39:41] | He might get his memories back. | 他可能找回记忆的吧 |
[39:43] | He might. | 有可能 |
[39:48] | I’ve obsessed about this for so long. | 一直以来我对这件事有执念 |
[39:51] | But now, the way it went down, | 现在事情变成这样 |
[39:52] | I just feel… | 我感觉… |
[39:56] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[39:59] | I try not to think about the ones I’m going to catch. | 我尽量不去想我们抓的人 |
[40:02] | I prefer the think about the ones I’m going to save. | 我喜欢想我们会救的人 |
[40:04] | You don’t want to catch Peter Lewis? | 你不想抓住彼得·刘易斯 |
[40:06] | Of course I do. | 当然想了 |
[40:10] | Brian was just a test case. | 布莱恩只是个试验品 |
[40:12] | He’ll do this again. | 他还会再次动手 |
[40:13] | We have the same list. We’re contacting everybody on it. | 我们也有名单 我们会联系所有人 |
[40:15] | But you’re right. He will try to do this again. | 但你说得对 他会再次动手 |
[40:20] | If you want to help catch him… | 你想帮忙抓住他吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I would. | 好 |
[40:28] | Given his resources and the depth of his planning, | 根据他手头所有的资源和谋划程度 |
[40:30] | we need you full-time. It’s a commitment. | 我们需要你承诺在这里全职工作 |
[40:32] | You’ll have to take a full profiling load, too. | 你也得接受全面侧写训练 |
[40:33] | To 500 hours? | 500学时 |
[40:35] | 560. | 560学时 |
[40:40] | Let’s do it. | 没问题 |
[40:43] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[40:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | I will take the stairs. | 我走楼梯吧 |
[40:58] | No, no, no, no, you won’t. | 不不不 不用 |
[40:59] | Because you’re gonna have to get used to me. | 因为你要习惯我的存在了 |
[41:01] | All right? I’m now SSA Luke Alvez | 好吗 我现在是行为分析小组的 |
[41:04] | with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 特别督察探员卢克·埃尔维斯了 |
[41:07] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[41:08] | Ok, SSA in training. | 好吧 在训特别督察探员 |
[41:10] | But you’re still gonna have to figure out | 但你还是得想办法 |
[41:12] | how to be nice to me. | 怎么跟我好好相处 |
[41:14] | I am nice. | 我可好了 |
[41:16] | I am like the queen of nice. | 我简直就是好好女王 |
[41:20] | Maybe like the queen of ice. | 冰雪女王还差不多 |
[41:22] | Ok. Ok. Look. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | This is my nice face. | 这是我示好的脸 |
[41:31] | I gave you that. | 给你看过了 |
[41:36] | So, Garcia… | 加西亚 |
[41:38] | Yeah, what about it? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[41:39] | I don’t know, is that from the little known | 不知道 这是取自 |
[41:42] | blond-haired Swedish garcias? | 瑞典金发嘉宝吗 |
[41:44] | Actually it’s from the family | 其实是我父母死后 |
[41:46] | that took me in after my parents died. | 收养我的那家人取的 |
[41:47] | So, thanks for reminding me of that painful memory. | 谢谢你又让我回忆起那段痛苦的日子 |
[41:52] | So what are you doing tonight, chica, huh? | 那你今晚准备干什么 美女 |
[41:54] | Hang out with your Canadian boyfriend that totally exists? | 跟你真实存在的加拿大男朋友一起吗 |
[41:57] | Ok, he does totally exist. | 他的确存在 |
[41:58] | And he’s not Canadian. And why does it matter what we’re doing? | 他不是加拿大人 我们干什么跟你有什么关系 |
[42:02] | What are you doing, Mr. Tall, dark, and blandsome? | 你打算干什么 高个腹黑帅哥 |
[42:05] | Just kickin’ it with Roxy. | 跟洛克希聊聊天 |
[42:08] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[42:09] | That’s my girl. | 我女朋友 |
[42:10] | Yeah, you should meet her sometime. | 你应该见见她 |
[42:13] | You’d love her. | 你会爱上她的 |
[42:14] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[42:18] | Does she love you? | 她爱你吗 |
[42:20] | Yeah, she adores me. | 她很喜欢我 |
[42:22] | Tell her to call me when she’s come to her senses. | 让她脑袋正常后再来找我 |
[42:41] | “The evil that man do lives after them. | 人做的坏事死后还会流传 |
[42:46] | The good is oft interred with their bones.” | 好事则往往随尸骨一起埋葬 |
[42:48] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 |
[42:54] | There you are. | 发现你了 |
[42:58] | 德斯蒙德·霍尔特 田纳西州富兰克林县莱恩街694号 |