Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[00:07] People, when are you gonna learn 你们啊 什么时候才能明白
[00:08] the white power speak just ain’t gonna fly? 白人权贵的话不能信
[00:11] “The vis-count & the maiden”? 《子爵和少女》
[00:13] What’s a vis-count? 子爵是什么
[00:14] I think it’s like a pirate. 我觉得跟海盗差不多吧
[00:16] I should get a copy of this, 我也应该买一本
[00:17] read it to my lady Friday night. 周五晚上读给我家姑娘听
[00:19] You got plans this weekend? 周末有安排吗
[00:20] Ah, watch the game, chill with Jasmine. 看比赛 跟贾斯敏宅在家里
[00:22] Jasmine? Isn’t that your cat? 贾斯敏 不是你的猫吗
[00:24] What the hell? 什么情况
[00:29] Two years ago, 12-year old Adam Morrissey 两年前 家住弗吉尼亚富兰克林
[00:32] vanished on his way from school from Franklin, Virginia. 十二岁的亚当·莫里西在上学的路上失踪
[00:35] At the time, he was living with his mother, 他当时跟母亲住在一起
[00:37] who had just gone through a bitter divorce. 他母亲刚刚痛苦地结束了自己的婚姻
[00:38] I remember this. 我记得这事
[00:40] His mother and local authorities believed 母亲和当地警方认为
[00:42] he was abducted by his father and taken to Mexico. 他被父亲绑架带去了墨西哥
[00:44] Yes. And then 3 months after that, 对 三个月之后
[00:46] 13-year-old Jimmy Bennett went missing 十三岁的吉米·贝内特也失踪了
[00:48] from Richmond, Virginia, 75 miles away. 家住弗吉尼亚里士满 两地相距120公里
[00:50] He was in foster care 他住在寄养家庭
[00:52] because both of his parents were drug addicts. 因为他的父母都是瘾君子
[00:53] He had run away once before, 他曾经离家出走
[00:54] so police assumed that it happened again. 所以警方认为那次也是一样
[00:56] The cases were thought to be unrelated until last night. 直到昨晚 这两起案子才被联系起来
[00:58] That is when prison guards at Fletcham Correctional Center 昨晚弗莱彻惩教中心的狱警
[01:01] intercepted an incoming package 截获了一个送来的包裹
[01:03] containing the clothes both boys were last seen in. 里面装着两个男孩最后一次出现时穿的衣服
[01:06] DNA samples from skin cells found on the clothing 警方对衣服上的皮肤细胞进行了DNA检测
[01:08] were confirmed to match the missing boys, 与两名失踪的男孩吻合
[01:10] so we know the items are authentic. 因此确定衣服是他们的
[01:11] And there’s dried blood on the clothes. 衣服上有干了的血迹
[01:13] That’s not a good sign. 不是什么好迹象
[01:14] Who was the package being sent to? 包裹是给谁的
[01:16] Antonia Slade. 安东妮娅·斯莱德
[01:18] You don’t say. 不会吧
[01:19] She was a serial killer captured 15 years ago, right? 她是个连环杀手 十五年前被抓 对吧
[01:22] The runaway killer. 出走杀手
[01:22] She was a clinical social worker 她是个诊所社工
[01:24] and she started this runaway hotline 开通了一个出走热线
[01:26] in order to lure her preferred victims, young teens, to her home. 把看中的少男少女受害者诱骗到她家
[01:30] Gideon was on that case. 基甸负责那个案子
[01:31] It says here that she lived with her long-time lover Phil Garmin, 上面说她跟长期情人菲尔·加明同居
[01:34] who shot himself when police arrived. 警察赶到时他举枪自尽
[01:35] They found 9 bodies– 5 girls, 4 boys– 他们找到九具尸体 五个女孩 四个男孩
[01:38] wrapped in plastic, encased behind the drywall of her basement. 包在塑料袋里 藏在地下室的板墙后面
[01:42] All the victims had been shot in the back of the head. 所有被害人的脑后都受了枪击
[01:44] It drove Gideon crazy 基甸很恼火
[01:45] that she never talked about the murders after her arrest. 因为她被捕后对所有谋杀只字不提
[01:48] She never explained why she did it. 她从没解释过为什么这么做
[01:49] And she never has. 再也没说过
[01:50] Any information on the package itself? 包裹上有什么信息吗
[01:52] The package was postmarked in Roanoke. 包裹上盖着罗阿诺克的邮戳
[01:54] The return address was the prison. 寄件人地址是监狱
[01:56] When police went to question the post office, 警察去邮局查问
[01:58] no one could recall who sent it. 没人能想起寄件人是谁
[01:59] Ok, I’m going to ask the obvious question here, 我要问个明摆着的问题
[02:02] but do we really think these boys are still alive? 我们真的认为这些男孩还活着吗
[02:05] Based on the clothes, I’d say it doesn’t bode well. 根据衣服来看 我觉得不是什么好兆头
[02:07] Well, there is the timing of the package. 还有送包裹的时机问题
[02:09] I mean, why send it now, two years after the kidnappings, 为什么在绑架案发生两年后才寄
[02:11] if the boys have long been dead? 如果说男孩们早就死了的话
[02:13] Someone might be trying to replicate one of Antonia’s crimes. 也许有人想模仿安东妮娅的罪行
[02:16] The boys were too young when they were taken, 男孩们被抓走时还太小
[02:18] but they’d be the right age now. 但现在他们年龄正合适
[02:19] What if Antonia’s orchestrating 会不会是安东妮娅在狱中
[02:21] this entire thing from behind bars? 精心策划了这一切
[02:23] We need to talk to her. 我们得跟她谈谈
[02:26] Get up, Antonia. FBI’s coming to question you. 起来 安东妮娅 联调局要来审你了
[02:30] Would you like to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[02:31] All right, I’ll play. 好吧 我奉陪
[02:33] I’d like to tell you, but nothing comes for free. 我可以告诉你 但天下没有免费的午餐
[02:36] Name your price. 出个价吧
[02:37] Information. 资料
[02:40] Look at you champing at the bit, 瞧你急的
[02:42] waiting for your next promotion. 等着下次升职呢
[02:44] Would my first confession do? 我的首次供认可以吗
[02:47] Or better yet… 或者更好的是
[02:49] My first explanation. 我的首次辩解
[02:52] That’ll work. 可以
[02:56] Well, let me tell you about Helen McGill. 我跟你说说海伦·麦吉尔吧
[02:59] Victim number 4, as the police called her. 警方称她为四号受害人
[03:02] She’d been living in my house a week 她在我家住了一个星期
[03:04] when the poor lamb complained of a tummy ache one night. 有一晚那个可怜的小家伙说肚子疼
[03:07] She said she needed to throw up. 她说想吐
[03:10] Oh, my god. 天呐
[03:11] It hurts so much. 好疼
[03:16] I held her hand…. 我握着她的手
[03:17] What is that? 那是什么
[03:18] What are you doing to me? 你要干什么
[03:20] No, please don’t do that. I’ll follow the rules. 不 求你不要 我会守规矩的
[03:25] I gave her a cup of mint tea. 我给了她一杯薄荷茶
[03:28] You think that’s funny? 你觉得很好玩吗
[03:29] I do. Because now you won’t know why the FBI’s coming. 确实 现在你别想知道联调局为什么来了
[03:32] And I’m keeping you in solitary at least an extra month. 我要再给你加至少一个月的单独拘禁
[03:36] I already know why. 我已经知道了他们的来意
[03:40] It’s about the package of bloody clothes from those missing boys. 是关于包裹里失踪男孩的血衣
[03:45] Send the FBI in when they arrive, 等联调局的人到了 就带他们过来
[03:49] you tell them I got certain requirements. 告诉他们我有几个条件
[04:24] Devil’s Backbone 魔鬼的脊梁
[04:29] “Don’t you know there comes a midnight hour 你不知道吗 午夜时分
[04:31] when everyone has to take off his mask?” 人人都要摘下面具
[04:34] Soren Kierkegaard. 索伦·克尔凯郭尔
[04:36] You must be Agent Hotchner. 你一定就是霍奇纳探员了
[04:37] Yes, sir. 没错
[04:39] This is Agent Jareau. 这是洁婼探员
[04:41] Pleasure. I’m the warden here. Bart Shulman. 幸会 我是这里的监狱长巴特·舒尔曼
[04:44] How long has Antonia Slade been in solitary? 安东妮娅·斯莱德单独拘禁多久了
[04:46] 4 weeks. We found a road map of the state in her cell. 四周 我们在她的牢房里发现一张全国公路图
[04:49] She claims that a groupie sent it 她说是粉丝寄来的
[04:51] and we missed it during mail inspection. 我们在邮件检查时没发现
[04:53] Would you send a copy of her mail and visitor log 能把她的邮件和探访记录复制一份
[04:55] to our analyst in Quantico, please. 给我们匡迪科的分析师吗
[04:56] – No problem. – Thanks. -没问题 -谢谢
[04:58] Does she have a lot of groupies? 她的粉丝多吗
[04:59] You wouldn’t think. But every so often some sick son of a bitch 你都想不到 时不时就有一些变态
[05:02] shows up outside our gates hoping she’ll see him. 到我们门前 希望跟她见面
[05:04] And does she? 她见吗
[05:05] No. No, other than her lawyer when she was first incarcerated, 不见 除了她初次下狱时的律师
[05:08] she refused to see anyone till now. 在此之前她拒绝见任何人
[05:11] Open the gate. 开门
[05:15] Did she say anything when she agreed to see us? 她同意见我们时有没有说什么
[05:17] Yes. She’ll only see you one at a time. 说了 她每次只见一个
[05:20] She insisted on it. 她坚持如此
[05:21] She says too many people make her feel claustrophobic. 她说人太多会让她幽闭恐惧症发作
[05:24] She’s in C-306. 她在C306
[05:26] And you remember not to take anything from her 记住不要从她那拿任何东西
[05:27] or give her anything. 也不要给她任何东西
[05:37] Open 306. 306开门
[05:53] Ms. Slade? 斯莱德女士
[05:55] I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m with the FBI. 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 来自联调局
[06:01] There are two boys missing in Virginia. 弗吉尼亚有两个男孩失踪了
[06:03] Adam Morrissey and Jimmy Bennett. 亚当·莫里和吉米·贝内特
[06:07] Do you know anything about them? 你对他们有什么了解吗
[06:10] A box with some of their clothes 一个装着他们衣服的盒子寄到这里
[06:12] was delivered here addressed to you. 收件人是你
[06:14] Do you know who sent it? 你知道是谁寄的吗
[06:20] Antonia, I realize you have no reason to help us. 安东妮娅 我知道你没有理由帮助我们
[06:25] But you did agree to see me, 但你同意见我
[06:27] and that tells me you have something to say. 说明你有话要说
[06:33] Right now you hold all the cards. 现在你掌控全局
[06:36] You’re the only one who can break this case open, 只有你能突破这个案子
[06:38] and we need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[06:58] “All work and no play 只工作不玩耍
[07:00] makes Agent Hotchner a dull boy.” 霍奇纳探员也变傻
[07:04] She’s always refused visitors until now. 在此之前她一直拒绝访客
[07:06] So why play a mind game? 为什么要跟我们打哑谜
[07:07] To be honest, did she really have a choice with us showing up? 说实话 她真能选择见不见我们吗
[07:10] Maybe her silence was a form of protest. 也许她的沉默是一种抗议
[07:12] It could be a gender bias. 也许是性别歧视
[07:13] And Hotch represents the establishment. 而且霍奇代表了执法机构
[07:15] Plus I’m sure she hasn’t forgotten that the BAU put her away. 外加我肯定她没忘是行为分析组抓住她的
[07:18] It could simply be about power and control. 也许只是事关权力与控制权
[07:20] Now, that’s true. 没错
[07:21] I mean, she chose victims she could easily dominate, 我是说 她选择的受害者都是易于控制的
[07:23] and even after she was arrested, 甚至在她被捕后
[07:24] she withheld information to maintain control. 她还隐瞒信息来保持控制权
[07:26] So she needs to feel important. 她要感觉到自己很重要
[07:33] What are you thinking, Hotch? 你在想什么 霍奇
[07:34] She was writing in a notebook when I walked in. 我进去时她正在本子上写些什么
[07:36] And after I introduced myself, 我介绍完自己后
[07:37] she turned the page and wrote this. 她翻了一页写下了这个
[07:40] There’s an imprint of what she was writing before on that note. 这上面有她之前在本子上写的东西的印记
[07:43] Get that to the lab. 拿给实验室
[07:47] I don’t know why I had to see it with my own eyes. 我不知道为什么还要亲眼来看看这个
[07:51] It’s completely understandable. 我完全能理解
[07:54] Adam was a midfielder. 亚当是名中场队员
[07:56] Whenever there wasn’t practice or a game, 没训练和比赛的时候
[07:58] he’d kick the soccer ball by himself in the backyard. 他会自己在后院踢球
[08:03] The other boy, Jimmy Bennett’s family, did they come, too? 另一个男孩 吉米·贝内特的家人也过来了吗
[08:06] His father’s on the way. 他父亲在路上了
[08:09] I wonder if he feels as guilty as I do. 我想知道他是不是和我一样感到内疚
[08:12] I didn’t even… 我都
[08:13] Don’t beat yourself up. 别太自责了
[08:16] And don’t give up hope. 也不要放弃希望
[08:18] Hope he’s still alive? 希望他还活着
[08:21] Or hope you’ll find a body? 还是希望你们会找到尸体
[08:24] Hope we get some answers. 希望我们能找到答案
[08:29] Hi, Antonia. 你好 安东妮娅
[08:31] I’m Agent Jennifer Jareau from the BAU. 我是行为分析组的洁妮芙·洁婼探员
[08:33] This ulcer is from diabetes. 这溃疡是因为糖尿病
[08:36] Had it over a year. 一年多了
[08:38] Just won’t heal. 就是好不了
[08:40] Doc says if it gets infected, 医生说如果感染了
[08:44] I might just have to have my foot cut off. 我这只脚可能就要没了
[08:49] So, what can I do for you, 有什么能为你效劳的
[08:52] Agent Jareau from the BAU? 行为分析组的洁婼探员
[08:55] I think you know. 我觉得你知道
[08:56] Will you tell me about the missing boys 你会告诉我那些失踪男孩的事
[08:58] and who sent their clothes to you? 还有谁把他们的衣服寄给你的吗
[08:59] Well, that’s a heavy subject. We just met. 这个话题有点太难消化了 我们才刚见面
[09:03] Why don’t you tell me something about yourself first. 为什么不先告诉我点你自己的事呢
[09:07] What would you like to know? 你想知道什么
[09:08] Where are you from? 你来自哪里
[09:09] Western Pennsylvania. 宾夕法尼亚州西部
[09:10] A country girl. 农村姑娘
[09:11] Grew up on a farm? 在农场长大
[09:13] Mm-hmm. 没错
[09:13] Uh-huh. Me, too. 我也是
[09:15] You an only child? 你是独生女吗
[09:18] No. 不是
[09:20] I was. 我是
[09:21] But I suppose it was good training 不过我觉得这对单独监禁来说
[09:23] for solitary confinement. 是不错的锻炼
[09:25] So about those clothes that were sent to you. 说说那些寄给你的衣服
[09:27] Those clothes. Everybody’s asking me about those clothes. 那些衣服 所有人都问我那些衣服的事
[09:30] It gets so tedious. 我都听厌了
[09:33] They were sent by a zealous fan. 是个狂热粉丝寄来的
[09:35] Do you have any idea how much mail I get? 你知道我收到过多少信吗
[09:38] Ridiculous, fawning letters. 荒唐的 讨好的信
[09:41] I barely read ’em before I toss ’em. 我扔之前都没怎么看
[09:43] Well, you must have some idea who sent the clothes to you. 你肯定能想到是谁给你寄的衣服
[09:47] Did he tell you a package was on its way? 他告诉你有个包裹在路上吗
[09:49] He? Well… 他
[09:52] Well, now that you mention it, it could be Steven. 既然你提到了 也许是史蒂文
[09:56] Or John. Yeah. He had a crush on me. 或者是约翰 没错 他对我有意思
[09:59] Or maybe it was Edward. 也许是爱德华
[10:01] Tom, Dick, or Harry. 汤姆 迪克或者哈利
[10:05] Look, the missing boys were taken– 听着 这些失踪男孩是
[10:07] How long have you been with the BAU? 你在行为分析组多久了
[10:10] 11 years. 十一年了
[10:11] Are you respected as much as Agent Hotchner? 你和霍奇纳探员一样受尊敬吗
[10:16] Yes. 是的
[10:17] Really? 真的
[10:18] You and he are treated just exactly the same? 你和他的待遇完全一样
[10:21] Other than the fact that he’s the head of the team, yes. 除了他是组长以外 是的
[10:25] Well, Agent Jareau, 洁婼探员
[10:26] just in the short time that we’ve been speaking, 就在我们谈话这短短的时间里
[10:29] I can tell that you’re very capable and intelligent. 我能看出你很有能力而且很聪明
[10:33] I have no doubt in my mind 我心中完全确定
[10:35] that you are smarter than Agent Hotchner, 你比霍奇纳探员聪明
[10:37] so therefore you should be head of the BAU. 因此你应该是行为分析组的组长
[10:41] But you’re not, are you? 但你不是对吗
[10:43] Because the world first and foremost sees you 因为人们眼中对你的第一印象和主要印象是
[10:46] as a young, attractive woman. 你是一名年轻有吸引力的女性
[10:48] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[10:50] But if I were you, 但我要是你
[10:53] I’d just stop worrying about being nice and well-liked 我不会去担忧自己够不够友善 有没有好人缘
[10:57] and just take charge. 而是去掌控大局
[11:00] But you’re not me. 但你不是我
[11:02] No, unfortunately I’m not. 很不幸 确实不是
[11:05] I’m just old and withering on the vine and I can barely walk. 我老了 日渐衰弱 几乎走不了路
[11:10] Do you know what I crave now? 知道我现在渴望什么吗
[11:13] Comfort and familiarity. 舒适和亲近
[11:16] And if you do something for me, 要是你能帮我做点什么
[11:18] I think I can do something for you. 我想我也能帮你点什么
[11:21] And what’s that? 你有什么要求
[11:22] I know I’m never gonna be released, 我知道我永远不会被释放
[11:26] but I would like a transfer back home 但我希望能被转移到家乡
[11:29] to a prison in Kentucky 肯塔基州的监狱里
[11:31] so I can smell the bluegrass hills again. 这样我就能再次闻到六月禾山的味道了
[11:33] It’s not possible. 这不可能
[11:35] Well, until you can step up and make that possible, 除非你能努力让它变成可能
[11:40] I got nothing more to say to you. 否则我没什么要跟你说的了
[11:48] One thing I learned, she likes being in solitary. 就我了解 她喜欢被单独监禁
[11:50] I’m pretty sure she tries to get sent there. 我肯定她是自己要被关在那的
[11:52] So why ask for a transfer now? 那为什么要现在提出转狱
[11:54] She never has before. 以前从来没有过
[11:56] She knows she has leverage. 她知道自己有筹码
[11:57] What if it’s to escape? 会不会是为了越狱
[11:59] I mean, she had a road map in her cell. 她牢房里有一张公路地图
[12:00] Well, she’d need outside help. 那她需要外部帮助
[12:02] Given her devotees, that isn’t hard to find. 考虑到她那么多粉丝 也不难找到
[12:04] She even had inside help when she tried escaping before, 她上次想逃跑时内部还有人帮她
[12:07] from two other inmates and a new prison guard. 两个犯人和一个新来的狱警
[12:09] This could be another attempt. 这也许是另一次尝试
[12:10] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[12:11] At your service. 供您差遣
[12:14] did you get the mail and visitor records from the prison? 你拿到监狱的信件和访客记录了吗
[12:16] Yeah. She was not lying when she said she has mucho numeros fans. 拿到了 她说有无数粉丝可没在撒谎
[12:20] She gets about 4 to 5 letters a week, mostly from men. 她一周有四五封信 大多是男性
[12:22] Who knew there were so many male hybristophiles? 谁能想到有那么多男性痴迷者
[12:24] Has she ever written any of them back? 她给他们回过信么
[12:25] No. She’s only written one letter, back in 2000, 没有 她只写过一封信 在2000年
[12:28] to the editor of a newspaper, claiming Libel. 是给一名报纸编辑的 说他们诽谤
[12:31] Apparently they claimed 他们说
[12:32] she admitted to killing those runaway teens, 她承认杀害了那些离家出走的孩子
[12:35] saying they were a scourge to society. 并说他们是社会的毒瘤
[12:37] So she’s an extreme narcissist. 这么说她极度自恋
[12:39] She wants to control exactly how she’s perceived. 她想控制她的对外形象
[12:41] Female narcissists have a need to feel superior to others. 女性自恋狂需要感觉到比他人出色
[12:44] I’d expect her to love the adulation from the groupies, 我以为她会喜欢粉丝们的奉承
[12:46] so it’s sort of shocking that she’s ignored them all. 所以她完全忽略他们还挺让人震惊的
[12:49] What if she hasn’t? 如果她没有呢
[12:50] Maybe she has sent letters back 也许她回了信
[12:52] but not through official channels 只不过不是通过官方渠道
[12:53] because she knew there’d be a record. 因为她知道那会留下记录
[12:55] We need a list of everyone in the prison 我们需要能在狱中
[12:57] who’s had regular contact with Antonia. 与安东妮娅经常接触的人的名单
[12:59] Guards, medical personnel, other inmates 狱警 医护人员 以及在她
[13:01] before she was in solitary confinement. 被单独监禁前接触的狱友
[13:03] I’m on that. 好的
[13:05] Lab has an imprint of the letter Antonia was writing 实验室复写了那封霍奇出现时
[13:07] when Hotch showed up. 安东妮娅写的信
[13:10] “When I think that proof alone will never beat faulty logic, “当我认为单凭证据永远无法击败谬误的逻辑时
[13:13] “I bleed twice, once for myself 我流了两次血 一次为我自己
[13:15] “and once for the others who suffer beside me. 一次为那些与我一同受苦的人
[13:18] “So I rely on the sound of rain 所以我凭借雨声
[13:20] to relieve the monotony of my days.” 驱赶生活中的单调”
[13:24] I gotta say, it sounds pretty innocuous. 不得不说她听上去人畜无害
[13:26] Well, one thing is certain. She’s writing to someone. 可以确定的是她在给某人写信
[13:29] Her letters are leaving the prison somehow. 她的信被人用某种方式送出了监狱
[13:31] There’s something strange about this. 有点不对劲
[13:33] The language feels stilted and too formal. 语言感觉很生硬 很刻板
[13:35] It could be a code. 可能是密码
[13:36] I agree, although it’s more likely a cipher 我同意 不过这更像一种
[13:38] with a symmetrical key. 对称密钥的密码
[13:39] You think you could break it? 你觉得你能破解吗
[13:41] Not yet. I’m gonna talk to her. 还不行 我得和她谈谈
[13:52] My name is Dr. Spencer reid. 我是斯宾塞·里德博士
[13:53] This is a copy of a letter you wrote earlier. 这是一份你之前所写的信的副本
[13:56] What happened to the original? 原版的在哪里
[13:57] Oh, my. 天
[13:59] You’re not terribly bright, are you? 你也没有那么聪明绝顶嘛
[14:01] I threw it out. It’s been incinerated by now. 我扔掉了 现在应该已经烧掉了
[14:04] I know there’s a cipher in it. 我知道这里面有密码
[14:06] You wouldn’t have gone to that much trouble to destroy it– 不然你不会花这么大力气毁掉
[14:08] You got everyone fooled, don’t you, 你愚弄了所有人 对吗
[14:10] calling yourself doctor. 自称博士
[14:12] Who is this for, and who helped you send it? 这是写给谁的 谁帮你送出去的
[14:14] You’re really a phony, a puffed up little fraud. 你其实只是一个招摇撞骗的小混子
[14:18] Is that why you’re sad? 所以你才这么难过吗
[14:20] I know what you’re doing and it won’t work. 我知道你在玩什么把戏 这招对我没用
[14:23] You’re treating us all in the opposite way 你用与别人截然相反的态度
[14:24] that we’re used to being treated 来对待我们
[14:26] because you want to throw my team off balance. 因为你想让我的团队措手不及
[14:28] You’re not a complete idiot. 你也不算彻底的笨蛋嘛
[14:29] I still think you look sad. Why is that? 我还是觉得你看上去很难过 为什么呢
[14:32] Because two boys are missing. 因为两个男孩不见了
[14:33] No. 不
[14:35] It goes deeper than that. 是更深层次的
[14:37] I haven’t seen it in a while, 我很久没见过这种情绪了
[14:39] but it looks very much like…grief? 但是看上去很像…悲伤
[14:42] Who’d you lose? 你失去了谁
[14:45] Someone in your family? 某个家人
[14:47] A good friend? 好朋友
[14:52] What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么
[14:58] Don’t you want to know about the missing boys? 你不想知道失踪男孩的消息吗
[15:02] Derek Morgan. 戴瑞·摩根
[15:04] We worked together. 我们一起工作
[15:05] Derek Morgan. 戴瑞·摩根
[15:08] I’m guessing you have to 我猜你必须
[15:10] suppress your grief around your teammates 在队友面前压抑你的悲伤
[15:12] because they aren’t quite as affected. 因为他们所受影响不大
[15:15] They didn’t lose a protector, did they? 他们不像你一样失去了一个保护者
[15:18] What about the boys? 那些孩子们呢
[15:19] You’ve lost protectors before, 你以前就失去过你的保护者
[15:22] haven’t you? 对吗
[15:24] That’s what makes it so hard, 所以你才这么难过
[15:26] history repeating itself. 历史重演
[15:29] Well, now we got that out of the way… 既然我们把话说开了…
[15:33] give me the letter. 把信给我
[15:36] Don’t you want to know the cipher key? 你不想知道密钥吗
[15:38] I’ll show you. 我告诉你
[15:42] It’s ok. Relax. 没关系 放松
[15:52] They took away my pencils. 他们拿走了我的铅笔
[15:55] This is the man you’re looking for. 这是你要找的人
[16:06] And by the way, in case you were wondering, 顺便 如果你想知道的话
[16:08] those boys are still alive. 那些孩子还活着
[16:11] For how long? 还有多久呢
[16:17] Off you go, little Spencer. 去吧 小斯宾塞
[16:25] Adam, wake up. 亚当 醒一醒
[16:26] Adam! 亚当
[16:28] You ok? 你没事吧
[16:31] It’s so cold. 好冷
[16:35] I’m digging a tunnel, ok? 我在挖地道
[16:37] I’m gonna get us out of here. 我会把我们弄出去的
[16:41] He’s coming. 他来了
[17:14] She wrote “CH” in my hand, 她在我手上写下了CH
[17:16] But there’s no one in the mail or visitor logs 但是邮件和访客记录上没有
[17:18] with those initials. 这个名字缩写的人
[17:18] We were talking about the letter at the time, 我们当时在说那封信
[17:20] so it could have something to do with the cipher. 所以可能和密码有关
[17:22] Hey, so we checked with the Roanoke post office. 我们问过罗阿诺克邮局了
[17:24] We showed them photos of Antonia’s Virginia based fans. 我们给他们看了安东妮娅在弗吉尼亚的粉丝的照片
[17:27] Still nothing. 还是一无所获
[17:28] Let’s think about the unsub. 我们来想想这名嫌犯
[17:30] We know he’s one of her followers. 我们知道他是她的追随者之一
[17:32] It’s plausible he sent the clothes to impress her. 他给她寄衣服试图打动她也是情理之中
[17:34] He kidnapped the boys just to get her attention? 他绑架这些孩子只是为了引起她的注意吗
[17:36] We talked about someone trying to replicate one of her crimes. 我们讨论过有人试图模仿她作案的可能性
[17:39] She never held two boys captive for a long period, though. 但是她从来不会关押两个男孩太久
[17:41] No, but Antonia picked up two boys at the same time. 是的 但是安东妮娅同时抓走了两个男孩
[17:46] One of them escaped. 其中一名逃脱了
[17:47] Hector Ramon. 赫克托·拉蒙
[17:49] He and another runaway he befriended, Sam Meckler, 他和另一名与他成为朋友的囚犯 山姆·麦克勒
[17:52] called a hotline one night 在一个气温低于零度的晚上
[17:53] when the temperature dropped below freezing. 打进热线电话
[17:55] Yeah. It says Hector described her as a loving mother at first. 这上面说赫克托说她原本像一名慈祥的母亲
[17:58] She made soup and sandwiches…. 她做了汤和三明治
[18:02] I had a warm bed to sleep in for the first time in a year, 我这一年来第一次睡上了温暖的床
[18:06] but after a week or so, she changed. 但是过了一个星期 她变了
[18:08] She would get mad about small things. 她会为一些小事生气
[18:11] If we left the cap off the toothpaste 如果我们没盖上牙膏盖
[18:13] or spilled something, she would say, 或撒了点东西 她就会说
[18:15] “You’re old enough to understand the rules. “你们年纪够大了 应该懂得规矩
[18:18] You must atone when you break them.” 你违反了规矩就必须接受惩罚”
[18:21] “Pretty soon I knew she wasn’t the nice lady she pretended to be, “很快我就发现她不像她表面伪装的这么好
[18:24] and she wouldn’t let us leave.” 她不让我们走”
[18:25] When did he escape? 他什么时候逃走的
[18:27] 3 weeks after they arrived. 他们到她家的三周后
[18:28] His friend Sam was too scared to leave with him 他的朋友山姆太害怕 不敢和他一起走
[18:30] and ended up being Antonia’s last victim. 成为了安东妮娅最后一名受害人
[18:32] We need to talk to Antonia again, 我们得再和安东妮娅谈谈
[18:35] but I think we’ve been approaching this wrong. 但我觉得我们的方法不对
[18:37] It’s time we use her rules against her. 该用她的规矩来对付她了
[18:40] I just talked to the prison. 我刚和监狱方面谈过
[18:42] They’re looking at inmates and personnel 他们在找和安东妮娅·斯莱德
[18:43] who’ve had regular contact with Antonia Slade. 有过经常性接触的犯人和工作人员
[18:46] One guard in particular, Orel Wilbur, 其中有一名警卫 奥廖尔·威尔伯
[18:48] has had more contact than anyone. 比其他人与她接触得更多
[18:49] He’s picked up extra shifts in units where Antonia has been held, 他在关押安东妮娅的牢区加班
[18:53] and this week he volunteered 这周他主动
[18:55] to fill in for a sick guard in solitary. 为单独关押区一名请病假的狱警替班
[18:57] That can’t be a coincidence. 那肯定不是什么巧合
[19:00] Antonia Slade sent mail out of prison that was never logged. 安东妮娅·斯莱德在往监狱外寄信 却没有记录
[19:03] Someone had to help her do that. 一定有人帮了她
[19:06] We have video footage of you outside of her cell yesterday, 我们有昨天你在她牢房外的录像
[19:09] and it looks to me like you purposely 在我看来 你好像在
[19:11] blocked her view of the camera. 故意帮她挡住摄像头
[19:13] Was that so she could slip you a letter? 是因为这样她就能把信塞给你吗
[19:16] It’s not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[19:18] The letters were all harmless. I read them. 那些信没有什么问题 我都读过了
[19:21] I wouldn’t send them if I thought they were dangerous. 如果我觉得很危险 我是不会送出去的
[19:22] Who were the letters for? 这些信是给谁的
[19:24] Different men. Her fans, I guess. 不同的人 我猜是她的追随者
[19:27] Why did you help her? 你为什么要帮她
[19:29] Do you like her, romantically? 你喜欢她吗
[19:31] No. I’m not one of those sickos who idolize her. 不 我不是那种崇拜她的变态
[19:33] Well, then why do it? What do you get out of the deal? 那你为什么这么做 你有什么好处
[19:38] It’s complicated. 这事很复杂
[19:40] I think I can keep up. 我能跟上思路
[19:44] Antonia has a lot of influence in the prison. 安东妮娅在监狱里势力很大
[19:49] Other inmates respect her. They’re also scared of her. 别的罪犯对她又敬又怕
[19:52] Do you know what I think? 你知道我怎么想的吗
[19:53] I think there is another inmate that you do like, 我觉得你喜欢另一个囚犯
[19:56] and Antonia protects your friend as long as you send her mail. 只要你一直帮她递信 安东妮娅就会保护她
[19:59] Am I right? 我说的对吗
[20:03] Yesterday you sent a letter. Who was it for? 昨天你给谁寄的信
[20:07] John Smith. 约翰·史密斯
[20:15] Good afternoon. I’m FBI Agent Rossi. 下午好 我是联调局特别探员罗西
[20:18] This is Dr. Lewis. We’re with the BAU. 这是露易丝博士 我们是行为分析组的
[20:22] Midday slump, huh? 一到中午就累得不行对吧
[20:25] Yeah, I get that, too. 我也会这样
[20:26] Right about the time of day I need a gallon of coffee. 我正好要喝咖啡了
[20:29] What is so difficult about following one simple rule? 遵守个简单的规矩有那么难吗
[20:33] Oh, you mean seeing us one at a time? 你说一次见一个人吗
[20:35] Yeah. Sorry. That’s not gonna work for us anymore. 抱歉 我们以后不会照你的意思来了
[20:39] We’re here because we have just one question for you. 我们来这只想问你一个问题
[20:43] Who is John Smith? 约翰·史密斯是谁
[20:48] I don’t think she’s gonna talk to us. 她不会告诉我们的
[20:51] Guard! 狱警
[20:52] I’m not surprised. Gideon said the reason 我不惊讶 基甸说
[20:55] she never spoke about the murders 她从来不交代谋杀案
[20:56] was that she was all hat, no cattle. 是因为她只是打肿脸充胖子
[21:00] Hmm. How so? 什么意思
[21:02] Well, her lover, Phil Garmin, 她的爱人 菲尔·加明
[21:03] was the brains behind the operation. 才是行动背后的主使者
[21:05] The runaway hotline was all his idea. 逃跑热线都是他的主意
[21:08] Hmm. Pedophile? 他是恋童癖吗
[21:10] Gideon thought so. 基甸这么认为的
[21:11] Antonia was just a helper. 安东妮娅只是帮凶
[21:12] She’d bring him victims. 她把被害人带来给他
[21:15] Why not just admit that? 她为什么不承认呢
[21:16] Well, she’d lose her power and mystique. 那她就会失去权力和神秘感
[21:19] That’s all she has, especially now. 她现在只有这些
[21:21] She protects herself 她要让别人觉得自己很危险
[21:23] by making people think she’s dangerous. 这样才能保护自己
[21:25] I should include that in my research paper on vicarious killers. 我得把这个写进替代杀人犯的研究报告里
[21:29] What is taking so long? 怎么这么久
[21:34] Gideon was a fool. 基甸是个蠢货
[21:37] Excuse me? 你说什么
[21:40] Phil was not a pedophile. 菲尔不是恋童癖
[21:42] He had nothing to do with those children. 他和那些孩子无关
[21:46] Oh. I know who you are now. 我知道你是谁了
[21:49] You’re David Rossi. You started BAU. 戴夫·罗西 你创立了行为分析组
[21:52] I read your books. 我读过你的书
[21:53] You’re a bigger fool than Gideon was. 你比基甸还要蠢
[21:56] And Dr. Lewis, 还有你 露易丝博士
[21:58] What, are you some sort of forensic psychologist? 是什么法医心理学家对吧
[22:00] Yes. I study serial killers. 没错 我研究连环杀人犯
[22:03] I bet you’d love to interview me. 那你肯定很想要审问我了
[22:05] Actually, no. 其实没有
[22:06] I mean, I do want to find out 我的确很想尽可能多的
[22:07] as much as I can about this case, 了解这个案子
[22:08] But as a research subject, 但你作为一个研究对象来说
[22:11] you don’t interest me. 我不感兴趣
[22:13] No offense. 请勿见怪
[22:14] You intrigue me. 你很有意思
[22:17] If you get me a transfer to Kentucky, 如果你把我转到肯塔基
[22:19] I will reveal all to you. 我会告诉你一切
[22:21] I don’t think so. 不可能
[22:22] You tell us where those missing boys are 你先告诉我们那些失踪的孩子的下落
[22:24] and then maybe we can talk about a transfer. 然后我们再谈转移的事
[22:27] Dr. Lewis, why don’t you and I talk alone. 露易丝博士 我们单独聊聊吧
[22:30] I think we can work something out. 我俩应该能达成共识
[22:35] It’s important for Antonia to feel dominant. 处于支配地位对于安东妮娅来说很重要
[22:38] She establishes this by setting precise rules. 她为此制定了严格的规矩
[22:41] It means she wouldn’t engage 意味着如果嫌犯
[22:42] in a long-term relationship with the unsub 不够顺从
[22:44] if he wasn’t submissive or 或者不严格按照她的规矩来
[22:46] detail oriented enough to follow these rules. 她是不会和嫌犯长期交往的
[22:48] Her former partner Phil Garmin filled that model perfectly. 她的前任搭档菲尔·加明完全符合要求
[22:50] He was an accountant, 他是个会计
[22:51] who according to acquaintances, was robotic. 周围人的人说他像机器人一样
[22:53] After he met Antonia, he had no other social contacts. 他和安东妮娅在一起后 再没有任何社交活动
[22:56] So the unsub we’re looking for is very similar to Phil, 嫌犯和菲尔很像
[23:00] a loner who is emotionally depended on Antonia 他是一个孤僻的人 感情上很依赖安东妮娅
[23:02] and waits for her direction. 时刻等待她的指令
[23:04] Ok. I have managed to narrow down the John Smith in Virginia 我已经把弗吉尼亚叫约翰·史密斯的
[23:09] from 2,780 people down to 1,900 从2780人缩减到1900人
[23:15] by eliminating anyone over the age of 70 剔除了超过70岁
[23:18] and anyone under the age of 18. 和低于18岁的人
[23:19] But I still need more parameters. 但我需要更多的参数
[23:22] John Smith has to be a pseudonym. 约翰·史密斯肯定是个化名
[23:24] The guard said that Antonia wrote to different men, 狱警说安东妮娅给不同的人寄信
[23:26] but what if it was the same man using different aliases? 但如果是同一个人用了不同的化名呢
[23:29] That’s possible, but it doesn’t hurt to keep looking. 很有可能 但继续查下去也没坏处
[23:32] Garcia, try single men who live alone 加西亚 试试查找独居的单身男子
[23:34] and have a profession that requires attention to detail. 他的职业需要注重细节
[23:38] Healthcare, science, math. 医疗 科学 数学
[23:40] Forging ahead with surgical precision. 我会精准地加快速度查的
[24:05] Now that I have you alone, 现在就我们俩了
[24:06] tell me something about yourself. 和我说说你的事
[24:08] Such as? 比如说
[24:09] I don’t know. A little morsel from your childhood. 随便 童年的琐事也行
[24:13] Ok. 好吧
[24:16] When I was 9 and my father was still in the army, 我九岁时 父亲还在部队
[24:19] we moved to Germany. 我们移居德国
[24:21] A lot of kids there had never seen a black child before. 那里很多孩子从没见过黑人小孩
[24:24] One of the was a bully who used to follow me 其中一个是恶霸 经常跟着我
[24:26] and taunt me in the halls. 在走廊讥讽我
[24:29] One day I got to school and 一天我去上学
[24:30] I saw he had drawn a swastika on my locker. 我看到他在我储物柜上画纳粹十字记号
[24:34] I reported him to the principal, 我报告了校长
[24:35] and because of that, him and two of his buddies 因为这件事 他和两个哥们
[24:37] jumped me the next day after school. 第二天放学我把揍了一顿
[24:40] And I was in the hospital for 3 days 我在医院住了三天
[24:44] with a concussion and broken ribs. 患了脑震荡 断了几根肋骨
[24:47] That is a very compelling piece of fiction. 这故事编得不错 很真实
[24:52] I believe you lived in Germany, 我相信你在德国生活过
[24:54] but I don’t think that story happened to you. 但我不信这事发生在你身上
[24:59] Why would a bully need two more people 为什么一个恶霸要再找两个人
[25:01] to beat up on one little girl? 来揍一个小女孩
[25:04] See, when I was a therapist, 我还是心理治疗师的时候
[25:06] I learned that when somebody’s story doesn’t make sense, 我发现当别人的故事不合情理时
[25:09] it’s because they’re lying. 是因为他们在说谎
[25:12] All right, let’s cut to the chase. 好 不拐外抹角了
[25:14] I need information that only you have. 我要的信息只有你才有
[25:17] So what do you really want from me? 你到底想从我这得到什么
[25:19] Now there’s the real Dr. Lewis. 这才是真正的露易丝博士
[25:22] Someone who’s not afraid, who was never bullied. 无所畏惧 也从未被欺负过
[25:25] What do I want from you? 我想要什么
[25:27] The truth. 真相
[25:30] I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself. 我给你一个自赎的机会
[25:33] A version of that story happened to somebody close to you. 那个故事发生在你亲近的人身上
[25:40] Who was it? 那个人是谁
[25:43] You’re wasting time. 你在浪费时间
[25:44] I don’t know how much longer those boys are gonna last. 我不知道那些男孩还能撑多久
[25:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:52] Lab says the dried blood is canine 实验室说那些是狗血
[25:54] and the stains are about 5 days old. 血迹已经有五天了
[25:56] So the unsub staged it. 是嫌犯故意设计的
[25:57] Was it to impress Antonia 他是想给安东妮娅留下印象
[25:59] or was it at her behest? 还是遵循她的命令
[26:00] Well, if the unsub did it, 如果是嫌犯的意思
[26:01] it would be a dramatic way to get her attention. 他想用戏剧化的方式引起她的注意
[26:03] If she did it, it would be a way to get ours. 如果是她的意思 那就是想引起我们的注意
[26:06] Adam’s mother wanted to stay, 亚当的母亲想留下来
[26:08] and I didn’t have the heart to ask her to leave. 我不知道该怎么劝她离开
[26:10] I figured no one’s using Morgan’s old office yet. 我想着摩根之前的办公室还空着
[26:12] Good idea. 不错
[26:15] Reid just broke the cipher. 里德刚破解了密码
[26:18] I thought that Antonia had written the initials “CH” in my hand. 我本以为安东尼娅写在我手上的是”CH”
[26:22] What she actually wrote was C++, 其实她写的是C++
[26:24] which is a programming language 这是一种使用
[26:25] that uses hexadecimal code, or base 16, 十六进制的编程语言
[26:28] Now, that means that the unsub is most likely 这说明嫌犯很可能是个程序员
[26:30] a programmer or at least someone who works with computers. 至少从事跟电脑相关的工作
[26:32] Anyway, using an ASCII chart, you can translate 总之照着ASCII表你就可以
[26:34] between hexadecimal code and character equivalents, 建立十六进制编码和字符对应关系
[26:36] But the interesting thing is the entire letter isn’t the message. 但有趣之处在于这封信不全是信息
[26:39] The actual message is hidden in a single sentence 真正的信息只藏在一句话里
[26:42] that’s indicated by the number underlined in the date. 这句话由加了下划线的日期标示
[26:44] So the fourth sentence. 也就是第四句
[26:46] Exactly. 没错
[26:46] “When I think that truth alone “当我认为单凭证据
[26:49] “will never beat faulty logic, 永远无法击败谬误的逻辑时
[26:51] I bleed twice.” 我流了两次血”
[26:52] Now, if you count the letters in each word, 数一下每个词里的字母数
[26:53] you get a hexadecimal code 就能得到一个十六进制编码
[26:54] which can then be translated into characters. 然后可以再对应成字符
[26:56] Kid, just tell us what it says. 孩子 直接说结果吧
[26:59] “Atone full moon.” “满月救赎”
[27:02] Atone on the full moon? 在满月之夜救赎
[27:04] The full moon is tonight. 今晚就是满月
[27:05] At exactly 10:36 P.M., 就在晚上10:36
[27:07] which means we have less than 5 hours. 所以我们还有不到五个小时
[27:09] The unsub’s gonna kill those kids. 嫌犯就将杀死这些孩子
[27:10] We have no idea where he is. 我们都不知道他在哪
[27:12] Antonia does. 安东妮娅知道
[27:14] We have to give her what she wants. 我们要满足她的要求
[27:22] Get up! 起来
[27:26] You, too. 你也起来
[27:27] Adam’s sick. 亚当不舒服
[27:29] He can die here, then. 那就死在这儿吧
[27:30] No! He’s ok. 别 他没事
[27:33] Come on, Adam, get up. 来吧 亚当 起来
[27:36] Let’s go! We’re leaving! 走 我们要走了
[28:25] So is this the private jet for all inmates or just me? 所有囚犯都用这架私人飞机还是只有我用
[28:30] Well, you’re not special, 你并不特别
[28:31] if that’s what you’re asking. 如果你是想问这个
[28:34] I don’t want you to think that I’m ungrateful 我不会让你们白白给我转监
[28:35] for this prison transfer, so I’m gonna share something with you. 我这就给你们透点消息
[28:41] The man you’re looking for 你们要找的这个人
[28:42] is trying to duplicate the circumstances 他想要重现我之前
[28:45] of the two boys I crossed paths with. 遇到那两个男孩时的场景
[28:47] Yeah, we figured that out already. 这我们早想到了
[28:51] You told us you’d give us his location 你说过只要我们给你转监
[28:52] if we transferred you. 你就告诉我们他的位置
[28:55] I don’t know exactly where he is at the moment. 他此刻在哪我也不清楚
[29:01] Other than mentioning the Bluegrass Hills, 除了提及六月禾山
[29:04] did she talk about any other connection to Kentucky? 她还提过别的有关肯塔基的事吗
[29:07] She told JJ she grew up on a farm. 她告诉小洁她在一个农场长大
[29:09] She said she wants to go home, 她说她想回家
[29:11] but somehow, she doesn’t strike me as the sentimental type. 但我总觉得她并非多愁善感之人
[29:15] Why the transfer? 为什么非要转监呢
[29:18] What if that’s where the unsub is? 会不会那是嫌犯的所在地
[29:20] She wants to witness the murders. 她想亲眼见证凶案
[29:33] Mister. Mister. 先生 先生
[29:36] Adam threw up. 亚当吐了
[29:54] All right, thanks, Reid. 好的 谢谢 里德
[29:55] The unsub’s on his way to Kentucky or he’s already there. 嫌犯要么在路上 要么已经到了肯塔基
[29:58] What if the unsub is someone from her earlier life in Kentucky 嫌犯会不会是她早年在肯塔基
[30:00] back when she was a social worker or maybe even her childhood? 做社工或童年时认识的人呢
[30:03] But the letters were sent to the unsub in Roanoke. 但写给嫌犯的信是寄到罗阿诺克
[30:06] The package with the clothes came from Roanoke. 装衣服的包裹也寄自罗阿诺克
[30:08] Well, it’s possible that he moved to western Virginia to be close to her. 他搬到弗吉尼亚西部可能是想接近她
[30:11] Look into all of her past relationships, professional and personal. 调查她过去工作和生活上的所有关系
[30:14] Copy that. 收到
[30:17] You single, Dr. Lewis? 你单身吗 露易丝博士
[30:20] Why do you want to know? 为什么想知道
[30:22] Just wondering if there was anybody you shared everything with. 只是想知道有没有你能分享一切的人
[30:29] I think you’re like me. 我想你跟我一样
[30:30] Nobody really knows us. 没有人真正了解我们
[30:36] Ich helfe dir wenn die Wahrheit sagt. 只要你坦诚相待我就能帮你[德语]
[30:44] Verspreche. Wenn das alles vorbei ist. 我保证 只等这一切结束[德语]
[30:52] He’s bringing the children to Kentucky, 他要带孩子们去肯塔基的
[30:56] right outside Lexington. 列克星敦郊外
[31:02] You found something? 有发现吗
[31:03] Yes, yes, yes. I got a name. 有 找到一个人
[31:05] It is one of Antonia’s early patients 是安东妮娅在肯塔基
[31:07] when she first started as a social worker in Kentucky. 刚开始做社工时的一位病人
[31:10] Claude Barlow. He saw her twice a week for 3 years. 克劳德·巴洛 他持续三年每周去见她两次
[31:13] Then she moved to Virginia. He followed her here. 后来他跟着她搬到了弗吉尼亚
[31:16] He showed up at her new place of employment, 她的新工作是在社会服务中心
[31:18] the center for social services, multiple times, 他去了好几次
[31:21] hoping to speak to her. 想跟她谈谈
[31:21] – And did he? – That’s unclear. -说上话了吗 -不知道
[31:23] The center filed a restraining order 由于其行为具威胁且不可预知
[31:24] barring him from the premises 中心申请了限制令
[31:25] for threatening and erratic behavior. 不准他靠近该场所
[31:27] And that seemed to work, ’cause he disappeared 看来还挺有效 因为后来再有他的消息
[31:28] until a month after her murder conviction. 就是她被判谋杀后的一个月
[31:30] Then, he showed up at the prison 他化名彼得·埃文斯
[31:31] under the alias Peter Evans, 去了监狱
[31:33] hoping to speak to her but she refused. 想跟她谈但遭拒
[31:34] This could be extreme transference, 这可能是极端的移情
[31:36] as the patient made a pathological attachment to his therapist. 病人对治疗师产生了病态的感情
[31:39] And he couldn’t move on after she terminated the therapy. 他不能接受她停止治疗
[31:41] I’m guessing Antonia encouraged the dependence. 我猜安东妮娅也鼓励了他的依赖行为
[31:44] Not only that, he has a history of dangerous behavior. 不止于此 他有过很多危险举动
[31:46] She could be purposely fueling that. 她可能还有意刺激
[31:53] Ok, Aaron, we’re about to land. 艾伦 我们要着陆了
[31:57] Where’s Claude Barlow going? 克劳德·巴洛要去哪
[31:59] Oh, good, you know his real name. 不错 你都知道他的真名了
[32:00] I wasn’t quite sure where he goes by these days. 我都不确定如今他又用了什么化名
[32:02] It’s always changing. 他总是改
[32:04] It’s 9:41. We don’t have time for games. 已经9:41了 我们没时间陪你玩
[32:08] There’s no address where Claude is, 我不会说克劳德所在的地址
[32:09] but I can take you there. 但可以带你们去
[32:11] However, I do have one more request. 不过我还有一个要求
[32:18] Check this out. 来看这个
[32:19] It’s a home business run by Peter Evans, 彼得·埃文斯 也就是克劳德·巴洛
[32:21] Aka Claude Barlow, in Roanoke. 在罗阿诺克经营着一个家族生意
[32:22] 秒修电脑 免费诊断 安装杀毒软件 平板 手机 数据恢复
[32:23] Didn’t boy wonder say he’d worked with computers? 神奇男孩不说他工作和电脑有关吗
[32:25] That’s gotta be him. I’ll go check it out, 肯定是他 我这就去看看
[32:27] see if he left any clues behind. 他有没有留下什么线索
[32:29] What have you got, Dave? 什么情况 戴夫
[32:31] Undo my chains, Agent Rossi. 给我解铐 罗西探员
[32:35] Look at me. I can’t run away. 看我这样 也逃不了
[32:37] Why is it so important to you? 为什么这对你那么重要
[32:39] A little taste of freedom. 浅尝一点自由
[32:42] Probably the last one I’ll ever have. 很可能是我最后一点自由了
[32:46] And if we don’t? 如果我们不照办呢
[32:50] Well, you can take me straight to the new prison. 你也可以直接带我去新监狱
[32:53] I’ll leave the heroics to you. 英雄就留给你们去当吧
[32:58] Stand by, Dave. 稍等 戴夫
[32:59] Do you have an address in Kentucky for Claude Barlow? 有克劳德·巴洛在肯塔基的地址吗
[33:03] The house he grew up in 他离开后
[33:04] has changed owners twice since he left, 曾经的房屋两度易主
[33:06] and I have nothing for Antonia either. 也查不到安东妮娅有任何房产
[33:09] Dave, do as she says. 戴夫 照她说的做
[33:11] Understood. 明白
[33:23] Don’t get comfortable. 别太放松了
[33:25] My Glock’s gonna be on you the entire time. 我会一直拿枪指着你的
[33:28] I wouldn’t have it any other way. 我不指望别的
[33:36] Out. 下车
[33:41] It’s time to meet your master. 是时候见你们的主人了
[33:52] Well, you got your wish. Where to? 你的愿望已经实现了 现在去哪
[33:54] Take Highway 60 and head east. 走60号高速公路往东
[33:59] This is so exciting, I feel like one of the team right now. 这太让人兴奋了 我觉得自己也是你们的一员了
[34:03] You shouldn’t. 你想多了
[34:04] Maybe I can replace Agent Morgan. 也许我可以替代摩根探员
[34:13] All right, thanks, JJ. 好的 谢谢 小洁
[34:14] Peter Evans’ place was empty, 彼得·埃文斯那里已经人去楼空了
[34:15] but it looks like he was holding the boys there. 不过看上去他之前确实是把那两个孩子囚禁在那里
[34:17] Ok. And I looked into the New Days Clinic. 好的 我查了新日诊所
[34:19] That’s where Antonia first met Claude Barlow. 就是安东妮娅和克劳德·巴洛初识的地方
[34:21] It’s been shut down for years, 那里已经关门多年了
[34:22] but the building has never been leased since 但那栋楼之后都没租出去过
[34:24] because of a radon leak underground. 因为地下有氡气泄露
[34:26] So it’s empty. 所以那里是空着的
[34:28] Well, it has significance to the unsub. 那里对不明嫌犯有着重要意义
[34:29] It’s likely he would take the boys there. 他很有可能把那俩孩子带去那里了
[34:34] What do you have, Hotch? 查到什么了 霍奇
[34:35] We think he’s taking them to 8879 Rincon Street. 我们认为他把孩子们带去林孔街8879号了
[34:39] There’s a possible address for Claude Barlow. 查到克劳德·巴洛有可能去的地方了
[34:41] 8879 Rincon Street. 林孔街8879号
[34:44] The New Days Clinic? He’s not there. 新日诊所 他不在那
[34:48] They’re driving in the opposite direction of that building. 他们朝着那栋楼相反的方向开去了
[34:51] She could be playing us. 她可能是在耍我们
[34:52] Pull over. We need to turn around. 停车 我们要调头
[34:56] You better keep going. 你们最好继续走
[34:57] I’m telling you, he’s not at the clinic. 我告诉你们 他不在诊所
[34:59] We used to take walks during our sessions. 我们以前在心理治疗期间会出去散步
[35:01] I’m taking you to his favorite place. 我正在带你们去他最喜欢的地方
[35:04] Guys, it’s 9:55. 现在已经9点55了
[35:06] If you go to the clinic, you’re gonna miss saving those kids. 如果你们去诊所 就会错过救那两个孩子的机会
[35:10] Maybe that’s been your intention all along. 也许那就是你的目的
[35:12] Just ahead there’s a dirt road on the right. 就在前面一点 右手边有一条土路
[35:15] You better take that road. 你们最好沿那条路走
[35:17] If you all thought I was coming here 如果你们都认为我是来
[35:19] to witness the murders, 见证他杀那两个孩子的话
[35:20] why would I be going to so much trouble to miss it? 那我为什么要费那么大劲错过它呢
[35:24] We’re gonna keep going, Hotch. 我们要继续前进了 霍奇
[36:04] You’re ok. You’re ok. We’ve got you. 你没事了 你没事了 有我们在
[36:06] There’s no one else here. 这里没有别人了
[36:07] He took Adam. 他把亚当带走了
[36:13] Ok. Ok. Ok. 好的 好的 好的
[36:18] Show us where you would take Claude. 带我们去你带克劳德去的地方
[36:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[36:26] There’s a trail — Devil’s Backbone. 有一条小径叫魔鬼的脊梁
[36:34] Wait! 等一下
[36:36] It’s that way. 是那边
[36:48] Let’s go! 上
[36:50] Claude Barlow, FBI, drop the weapon! 克劳德·巴洛 联邦调查局 放下武器
[36:52] Where’s Antonia? 安东妮娅在哪
[36:53] Let the boy go. 放开那个孩子
[36:55] Did you bring her? 你们把她带来了吗
[36:56] She led us to you in order to stop you. 是她带我们来这阻止你的
[36:59] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[37:00] Shut up! Where is she?! 闭嘴 她人呢
[37:02] Antonia! 安东妮娅
[37:04] Let me talk to him. 让我跟他谈谈
[37:05] No. 不
[37:06] We don’t want to hurt you, Claude. 我们不想伤害你 克劳德
[37:08] Let Adam go. 放开亚当
[37:10] He’s dead unless I see her. 除非你们让我见她 不然他就死定了
[37:25] Hey, Claude. 克劳德
[37:29] You came. 你来了
[37:34] I want you to listen real carefully. 我要你听仔细了
[37:36] I got something to tell you. 我要告诉你一件事
[37:39] But first… 但首先
[37:46] It was all for you. 这都是为了你
[37:47] I did everything you said. 我全都照你说的做了
[37:49] I know. 我知道
[38:55] “No man really knows about other human beings. “没有人真正了解另一个人
[38:58] The best he can do is to suppose 他所能做到的最多就是假设
[39:01] that they are like himself.” 他们和自己一样”
[39:02] John Steinbeck. 约翰·斯坦贝克[美国作家]
[39:05] I think I smell the cherry blossoms. 我好像闻到樱花的香味了
[39:09] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[39:11] You were never really gonna transfer me, were you? 你们根本没打算真的给我转监 对吧
[39:14] No. But you knew that, didn’t you? 是的 但是你早就知道了不是吗
[39:20] I hope they haven’t changed my old cell. 我希望他们还留着我的旧监房呢
[39:25] Jimmy Bennett’s father beat the odds 吉米·贝内特的父亲很不容易地
[39:27] and actually got off drugs. 戒掉了毒瘾
[39:28] He’s petitioning the court to regain full custody. 他在向法庭申诉重新获得抚养权
[39:31] There’s still one thing I didn’t understand. 我还有一件事不明白
[39:34] We know Antonia told Claude to send the clothes, 我们知道是安东妮娅叫克劳德把衣服寄给她的
[39:37] which then got our attention, but why now? 我们也是因此才注意到这个案子的 但为什么挑这个时候呢
[39:39] The boys were getting older. 那两个孩子长大了
[39:41] He couldn’t hold them much longer. 他无法再留着他们了
[39:42] And don’t forget boredom. 还有就是无聊
[39:43] I mean, she had a really exciting couple of days there. 她跟我们在一起那几天可是很有意思
[39:46] Not to brag, but we are more scintillating company 不是吹嘘 但我们跟大多数囚犯和狱警比
[39:48] than most inmates and guards. 可要有意思的多
[39:50] I overheard the arrangement you made 我听到了你跟安东妮娅
[39:51] with Antonia in German. 用德语说的那些话
[39:52] You promised to tell her the truth 你承诺如果她帮我们
[39:53] after the case was over if she helped us out. 你就在案子结束后告诉她真相
[39:56] You gonna follow through? 你会履行承诺吗
[39:57] Hell, no. Look, of all the serial killer types, 才不会呢 在所有类型的连环杀手中
[39:59] the ones I find most dangerous are 我觉得最危险的就是
[40:00] the hyper-intelligent ones 那些智力超群的
[40:02] that get off more on the mind games than the killing. 让他们兴奋的不是杀戮而是脑力游戏
[40:04] They’re like vampires ready to suck your soul dry 他们就像吸血鬼一样随时准备吸干你的灵魂
[40:07] and file your information away for a rainy day. 然后存着你的信息等无聊的时候拿出来消遣
[40:09] That’s Antonia. 安东妮娅就是这种人
[40:10] Well, we got what we wanted from her. 我们从她身上得到了我们想要的
[40:12] I say we move on. 我认为这就够了
[40:20] Agent Hotchner. 霍奇纳探员
[40:22] Hello, Antonia. 你好 安东妮娅
[40:23] Well, this is a surprise. 没想到你会来
[40:25] You here to give me a medal 你是因为我帮你救了那两个孩子
[40:27] for helping you save those boys? 而来给我颁奖的吗
[40:28] No. 不是
[40:29] That must be because you can’t stand 那一定就是因为你无法忍受
[40:31] being ignored, is that it? 我无视你对吧
[40:33] That’s not it. 也不是
[40:34] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[40:35] You know what everyone in this world wants 你知道世界上每个人
[40:38] even more than love? 比爱情更想得到的是什么吗
[40:40] Respect. 尊重
[40:41] Claude may have kidnapped those boys on his own, 也许绑架那两个孩子是克劳德自己的意愿
[40:44] but you set the events 但之前那几天
[40:45] of the last few days in motion for a reason. 你让他做的那些事是事出有因的
[40:47] And you want me to tell you what it is. 而你想让我告诉你原因
[40:52] You’re gonna have to prove 你想要得到答案
[40:53] you got a little bit more going on 就得证明你自己
[40:54] than a fancy title and nice suits to deserve an answer. 不仅仅只是徒有虚名衣冠楚楚而已
[41:02] When you were 14, 你十四岁的时候
[41:05] you missed almost a year of school 因为某种不确定的疾病
[41:07] due to an unspecified illness. 而停学了将近一年
[41:10] During the same year, 同年
[41:12] a 15-year-old boy on a neighboring farm 你家附近农场上有一名十五岁的男孩
[41:14] was killed in a hunting accident. 死于捕猎事故
[41:16] I think these two events were related. 我认为这两件事是有联系的
[41:20] You weren’t ill, you were pregnant. 你没有生病 你是怀孕了
[41:24] And the neighbor boy was the father of your child. 而邻居家的男孩就是孩子的父亲
[41:27] Your father, the German minister, the authoritarian, 你父亲 那位德国牧师 独裁主义者
[41:30] punished you for breaking the rules. 因为你不守规矩而惩罚了你
[41:34] He made you have the baby at home, 他逼你在家里生下孩子
[41:38] and he murdered your boyfriend. 并且杀了你的男友
[41:41] Go on. 继续说
[41:43] At first we profiled you as an extreme narcissist, 一开始我们认为你是个极度自恋的人
[41:45] but that’s just a cover. 但那只是你的伪装
[41:48] You’re actually full of self-loathing. 你内心实际上充满了自我厌恶
[41:52] And every time you killed a runaway teen, 你每次杀害一个离家出走的少年
[41:54] you were killing yourself or your boyfriend 其实都是在杀害你自己或你男朋友
[41:57] for lacking discipline. 因为你们缺乏管教
[42:01] What happened to your baby, Antonia? 你的孩子最后怎么样了 安东妮娅
[42:03] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[42:05] But as a reward for being so clever, I will tell you this. 但是作为你如此聪明的奖励 我可以告诉你这个
[42:11] There’s a storm coming, Agent Hotchner. 暴风雨即将来临 霍奇纳探员
[42:14] And you’re about to be swept away. 而你将被卷走
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme