Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Help me! Help me, she’s been shot! 救命 救命 她中枪了
[00:06] She’s been shot! Help me! 她中枪了 救命
[00:07] Put her on the gurney. 把她放在轮床上
[00:08] Help her, please! 求你们救救她
[00:09] Babe, babe, you’re gonna be ok. 宝贝宝贝 你会没事的
[00:11] Call O.B. and trauma surgery! 呼叫产科和创伤外科
[00:12] You’re gonna be fine. You hear me? You’re gonna be ok. 会没事的 听到了吗 你会没事的
[00:14] Please help her. 一定要救她
[00:15] She’s got a weak pulse, breathing is shallow. 脉搏和呼吸微弱
[00:17] Two large-bore IVs. 两条大孔径静脉导管
[00:18] Get her into trauma one. 送她去一号外科手术室
[00:19] Start a liter of lactated ringer’s, wide open. 开一升乳酸林格氏液 大开
[00:22] Baby, you’re gonna be all right. 宝贝 没事的
[00:25] Pulse is thready. Bp is 80/40. 脉搏微弱 血压80/40
[00:27] How many weeks is she? 她怀孕多少周了
[00:28] Uh…33. 33周
[00:31] I got a fetal heartbeat. Rate’s 100. 胎儿心跳速度100
[00:33] Is the baby ok? 宝宝还好吗
[00:35] We’re doing everything we can. 我们会尽力
[00:36] – Did someone call O.B.? – Yes, doctor. -叫产科了吗 -叫了
[00:38] Get me a type and cross. 检查血型做对比
[00:39] We need two units red cells on hold. 准备两单位红细胞
[00:40] Trauma surgery says O.R. 2 is prepped and ready. 外科说二号手术室准备好了
[00:42] Let’s move her out. She’s in severe danger of losing this baby. 推她出去 很可能保不住孩子
[00:45] You need to get out of this area, agent. 你得离开这儿 探员
[00:47] Stats are falling! 数据在下降
[00:48] Sir, you need to stay there. 先生 你得留在这儿
[00:49] – No, you gotta– – Do not come in here. -不 你得 -不能进来
[01:25] Is there someone you’d like me to call? 你想打给谁吗
[01:43] Hello? 喂
[01:45] Yeah. 在
[01:48] Wh– 什
[02:15] We need all vehicular and pedestrian traffic stopped 对十个街区内的车辆和行人
[02:17] in a 10-block radius. 进行拦截
[02:18] Hey, where you going? 你要去哪儿
[02:19] Hey, let me through, that’s my team over there! 让我进去 我的队员在那边
[02:21] Get your hands off me. I’m FBI. 别碰我 我是联邦探员
[02:23] Hey, hey, he’s an agent. Let him through. 他是探员 让他进来
[02:26] What the hell is wrong with them? 他们怎么回事
[02:27] Don’t they know we’re on this case? 不知道我们负责这案子吗
[02:28] Yes, he knows. He just didn’t know who you are. It’s ok. 他知道 他只是不知道你是谁 没事的
[02:32] Tell me you got something. 希望你们有收获了
[02:33] A casing and a rifle up on the roof. 屋顶上有一枚弹壳和一把步枪
[02:35] This guy isn’t sloppy. He’s sending us a message. 绝不是大意 他在向我们传达信息
[02:38] Garcia, we need to access the surveillance footage. 加西亚 调出监控录像
[02:40] Of course. I’m on it. 好 我这就去
[02:43] What else we got? 还有什么线索
[02:44] That’s it right now. 目前就知道这么多
[02:46] Where were you and Savannah standing? 当时你和萨凡纳站在哪儿
[02:48] We were standing right over there on the side of my truck. 我们当时就站在我的车旁
[02:50] We were just talking. 我们在聊天
[02:51] She was to the back and I was facing her. 她背朝外 我面对着她
[02:52] I was the one who was vulnerable. I was the easy shot. 我比较容易受攻击 打中我更容易
[02:55] How’s Savannah? 萨凡纳怎么样
[02:58] She’s in surgery. 她在手术中
[03:00] Come on, let’s check in. 走吧 我们去看看
[03:02] You guys got this? 你们在这行吗
[03:03] Go. 走吧
[03:11] Metro PD’s gonna secure all the windows 市警局会守住所有窗口
[03:13] and have an officer placed in front of Savannah’s room 24/7. 还派了警员全天保护萨凡纳的病房
[03:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:18] I got us a conference room down the hall to work in, 我在走廊那头给咱们找了间会议室
[03:20] and I’m getting access to the security cams right now. 我马上就看监控
[03:23] Great. 好
[03:23] – You two need coffee? – I’m good. -你们要咖啡吗 -我不用
[03:25] No. Thanks. 不用 谢谢
[03:30] Tara’s donating blood in case Savannah needs more. 以防萨凡纳需要输更多血 塔拉在献血
[03:32] It turns out they’re the same type. 她们血型相同
[03:34] That’s JJ, 是小洁
[03:35] who I’m return texting. 我给她回信息
[03:36] She and Reid are looking at the footage 她和里德在看录像
[03:39] to see if there’s anything. 看看能不能发现什么
[03:40] Hopefully you are officially caught up now 希望你们被拍下了
[03:42] and I will continue to do so. Come on, sit. 我会继续往下查 来 坐下
[03:47] When is someone gonna let me know they’re gonna be ok? 什么时候会告诉我她们没事
[03:49] I totally feel you. 我非常明白你的感受
[03:52] – You’re not alone in this. – Just stop. -你不是一个人 -别说了
[03:53] Please just stop. I can’t take your blind optimism right now. 求你别说了 你的盲目乐观我现在听不进去
[03:56] It’s not helping me. Just stop. 没用 别说了
[03:58] Sorry. I just– 对不起 我只是
[04:09] What’s up? What do we got? 怎么了 有什么发现
[04:11] You can’t investigate this. 你不能参与这件案子
[04:13] Excuse me? 你说什么
[04:14] You’re a material witness in your wife’s shooting 你是你妻子被袭的重要证人
[04:16] and a target. 同时也是目标
[04:16] And not just tonight but for the past 6 months. 不只是今晚 过去六个月你都被盯着
[04:19] Hotch, how can you, of all people, ask me to sit this out? 霍奇 你是最不该叫我袖手旁观的人
[04:23] You didn’t back off when Foyet attacked your family. 福耶伤害你家人的时候 你也没有退出
[04:26] And how did that turn out? 结果怎么样
[04:31] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[04:33] I can’t sit down and do nothing. 我不能坐在这里什么都不做
[04:35] Your job right now is to be a husband and a father. 你现在的任务是做一个丈夫和父亲
[04:38] Hotch, please. 霍奇 求你
[04:39] I have a skill set 我有能力
[04:40] that can help find this son of a bitch. 帮你们找到这个混蛋
[04:42] No. 不行
[04:43] You’re off the case. 你不能参与这件案子
[05:09] So if security footage has no angles 如果监控录像的角度拍不到
[05:10] of the shooting or the rooftop, where does that leave us? 开枪或是屋顶的情况 我们怎么办
[05:13] We’re running facial recognition on everyone 我们正在对每个医院周围和内部的人
[05:15] in and around the hospital 进行面部识别
[05:16] to see if they match any loose ends from Morgan’s abduction. 看是否有人与绑架摩根的相关人士匹配
[05:20] How did he take it? 他怎么样
[05:21] As expected. 不出所料
[05:22] Sir, I know that when Morgan was on leave after his abduction, 长官 我知道咋摩根被绑架过后的休假期间
[05:25] you encouraged him to stay away from the case. 您劝他远离此案
[05:27] And let me guess– he didn’t. 让我猜猜 他并没有
[05:28] We all knew in our hearts it wasn’t over, 我们内心都知道这事没有完结
[05:31] and, look, we were right, so in an extra-curricular kind of way 我们是对的 所以我们一直用业余时间
[05:33] we kept sleuthing to see who was working with John Bradley. 调查约翰·布拉德利的同伙还有谁
[05:36] Before he came back to work, 回来工作前
[05:37] Morgan said that he’d found a connection 摩根说他发现了
[05:38] Between the men who held him at the cabin and the Montolo family. 把他关在小屋的那个人和蒙托洛家族之间的联系
[05:41] Right. So, basically, 没错 所以从根本上来讲
[05:42] we’re dealing with a big crime family tree, 我们对付的是一个庞大的犯罪家族树
[05:44] of which Bradley was certainly a branch. 布拉德利肯定是其中一支
[05:46] And the Montolos had hired him multiple times. 蒙托洛家族雇佣了他许多次
[05:47] – Did you scan the drawing? – Yeah, it’s right here. -你扫描那张图了吗 -是的 在这里
[05:49] So, has everyone been working on this? 一直以来所有人都在研究这案子吗
[05:52] – Yeah, basically. – Kinda. -基本上是 -差不多
[05:54] Ok, with Morgan’s research, plus our bad guys/gals tree here, 根据摩根的调查 以及这里的坏人关系网
[05:57] we’ve cut all the legs off the evil table. 我们干掉了所有的分支
[06:00] So like look– 看这里
[06:01] You got assassin, mother, father, 杀手 父母
[06:03] siblings, all deceased, 亲属 都已经过世
[06:04] one aunt in therapy for family trauma, 有个阿姨因为家庭创伤在接受治疗
[06:06] and each line is like that. 每个分支都差不多
[06:07] Montolo’s line’s the shortest of them all. 蒙托洛的线是最短的
[06:08] The only living child of Chazz and Rosemary Montolo. 他是查兹和罗斯玛丽·蒙托洛唯一在世的孩子
[06:11] Rosemary died when Giuseppe was just a boy. 罗斯玛丽在朱塞佩还小的时候就死了
[06:13] Right. And then Giuseppe went to live with his family in Italy, 没错 然后朱塞佩就和家人住在意大利
[06:16] and Chazz went off to build a criminal empire. 而查兹则开始创建犯罪帝国
[06:18] Looks like Chazz Montolo was killed last year. 看来查兹·蒙托洛去年被杀了
[06:20] Yeah, in a bank fire in Germany. 没错 在德国的一场银行大火中丧生
[06:22] Got positive I.D. on the dental and fingerprints. 通过牙齿和指纹比对确定的身份
[06:24] One week after his son was murdered. 就在他儿子被谋杀后的一周
[06:27] What if that’s not a coincidence? 如果这不是巧合呢
[06:29] So whoever poisoned the son also killed the father. 毒杀儿子的人也杀了父亲
[06:31] Or he staged his own death 或者他伪造了自己的死亡
[06:33] so we wouldn’t suspect him of this. 这样我们就不会怀疑他了
[06:35] Hey, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[06:37] I only ran facial recognition 我只对活着的人进行了
[06:39] on living people for obvious reasons, but this guy right here, 面部识别 原因很明显 但这个人
[06:41] walking out of the hospital, this guy, that is… 正走出医院的这个人 就是
[06:44] That’s Chazz Montolo. 查兹·蒙托洛
[06:48] Garcia, play the footage. 加西亚 放一下录像
[06:51] All right. Garcia, contact the city, 好了 加西亚 联络市政府
[06:53] get access to traffic cameras. 给我们交通监控的接口
[06:54] Now that we know he’s here, we can find out where he went. 既然我们知道他在这 就能找出他去哪了
[06:56] Oh, wait, Morgan’s calling me. 等等 摩根正打给我
[06:58] I told him I’d keep him in the know 我跟他说会告诉他进展
[07:00] before I knew it was an order that he wasn’t supposed to know. 后来才知道有命令说他不该知道这些事
[07:02] All right. Reid, you talk to Morgan. 好了 里德 你去跟摩根聊聊
[07:03] JJ, you and Garcia track Montolo, 小洁 你和加西亚追踪蒙托洛
[07:04] find out who his accomplices are. He doesn’t work alone. 找出他的同伙 他不是独自行动
[07:07] Dave, you and I will find potential witnesses 戴夫 你我去找可能在医院里
[07:08] who might have seen him on the property. 看到过他的目击者
[07:19] Were you with Garcia? 你刚才和加西亚在一起吗
[07:20] Yeah. 是的
[07:21] Here, I brought you a green tea. 给 我给你买了杯绿茶
[07:23] It won’t make you as jittery as coffee. 不会像咖啡那样让人神经紧张
[07:27] You came instead of Garcia 你代替加西亚来这
[07:28] because you know I’d be able to read her. 因为你知道我能读懂她
[07:31] That is correct. 没错
[07:32] And Hotch sent you here to see if I’m stable. 霍奇派你来看我是不是还镇定
[07:34] He didn’t say that, but… 他没这么说 不过
[07:38] I don’t get jittery. 我没神经紧张
[07:40] Usually you don’t, 一般你不会
[07:41] but your carotid tells a different story. 但你的颈动脉不是这么说的
[07:44] I’ve counted 10 heartbeats in the last 3 seconds. 我数了你三秒钟心脏跳了十次
[07:46] That’s about 20% higher than your usual when you’re under stress. 这比你在一般紧张状态下快了20%
[07:49] I know you’re only trying to protect me, 我知道你们只是想保护我
[07:50] I get it, but knock it off. 我明白 但别这样
[07:52] I just want to know what you’ve learned. 我只是想知道你们发现了什么
[07:56] When you first told me about Savannah, 你第一次跟我提到萨凡纳时
[07:59] I’d never seen you like that. 我从没见过你那样
[08:01] The decreased levels of central serotonin in your brain 你大脑中的中枢血清素水平下降
[08:04] cause intrusive thinking. 会导致侵入性思维
[08:06] When I finally saw you guys together, 我最终见到你俩在一起时
[08:09] that’s when I knew for sure. 那时我才敢肯定
[08:10] Your pupils dilated, your posture changed, 你的瞳孔放大 姿势改变
[08:13] and I saw you 我看到你
[08:15] involuntarily reach for her hand. 不自觉地去牵她的手
[08:19] Science confirmed it. 这是科学证实的
[08:20] You’ve found the one. Do you believe that? 你找到了命中注定的人 你相信吗
[08:24] Yes. 相信
[08:25] Then believe this. 那就相信这点
[08:26] Our team loves you, 我们都爱你
[08:28] And we are not going to stop 我们不查出是谁干的
[08:30] until we find whoever did this. 是不会罢休的
[08:33] But we can only do that with a completely dispassionate 但是我们只有保持绝对的冷静 摒弃偏见
[08:36] and unprejudiced point of view. 才能做到这一点
[08:38] Paternal instinct is a deadly bias that we just can’t risk. 父性本能是非常致命的偏见 我们冒不起这个险
[08:42] It’s for your protection, Morgan, I swear. 这是为了保护你 摩根 我发誓
[08:45] Ok. 好
[08:53] The unsub is a father, isn’t he? 嫌犯是一名父亲吧
[08:57] Why do you say that? 为什么这么问
[09:03] A paternal instinct is a deadly bias? 父性本能是非常致命的偏见
[09:06] Those were your exact words. 这是你的原话
[09:10] I meant… 我是说…
[09:11] I know what you meant. 我知道你是什么意思
[09:13] But that’s what you said. 但你的确是这么说的
[09:27] Go back to that first image. 回到刚开始的画面
[09:31] Keep rewinding. 继续后退
[09:36] Ok, now pull up the hallway footage right before that. 调出之前大厅中的监控录像
[09:39] Wait, wait. Right there. 等等 就在那儿
[09:41] Oh, my God. He’s right near Morgan. 天啊 他就在摩根边上
[09:46] Wait. 等等
[09:47] Uh, look a the time stamp. 看看这个时间点
[09:50] That’s when I got the call, but… 我就在那时接到电话 但是…
[09:53] It wasn’t an orderly who called me, 那个电话不是医院看护打给我的
[09:55] it was him. He was right there. 是他 他当时就在那里
[10:59] Morgan. 摩根
[11:03] You ok? 你没事吧
[11:06] Yeah. 没事
[11:16] No, I’m ok. 不 我没事
[11:19] It’s a miracle, really. 这真的是一个奇迹
[11:23] Whoever did this chose to hurt her 伤害她的人选择
[11:25] right in front of a hospital. 在医院大门口下手
[11:26] If the point was to kill her, 如果他想杀她
[11:27] why would he shoot her at a place where she could be saved? 为什么要在一个容易获救的地方朝她开枪呢
[11:31] Maybe the point wasn’t to kill her. 也许他不是为了杀她
[11:38] The shooter called Garcia 袭击后几分钟
[11:39] from the hospital minutes after the attack. 嫌犯在医院给加西亚打了电话
[11:41] A homeless guy. 一个流浪汉
[11:44] He stood out because he was wearing a ring. 我注意到他是因为他戴了一枚戒指
[11:48] I just wasn’t focused enough at the time to flag it. 当时我注意力不够集中 没有在意
[11:51] Do we have any leads? 我们有什么线索吗
[11:52] Giuseppe Montolo’s father. 朱塞佩·蒙托洛的父亲
[11:54] Chazz Montolo. 查兹·蒙托洛
[11:56] He me to feel how he feels. 他想让我体会他的感受
[12:01] How did I do? 我该怎么办
[12:31] Hotch know you’re here? 霍奇知道你来这里吗
[12:34] I don’t agree with taking you off the case. 我并不同意不让你参与本案
[12:37] When someone hurts one of us, 当有人伤害我们中的一员
[12:41] when someone hurts a baby… 当有人伤害一个孩子…
[12:47] Yeah. 是啊
[12:57] Uh, I need to show this to the team, 我要把这个给大家看
[12:59] but I wanted you to see it first. 但我想先让你看看
[13:03] I found it in the pay phone he used to call Garcia. 我在他打给加西亚的付费电话边找到的
[13:09] “How does it feel? 感觉如何
[13:11] Do you see red? 你看到红色了吗
[13:14] I see red.” 我看到了红色
[13:18] Does that mean anything to you? 对你来说有什么意义吗
[13:32] No. 没有
[13:34] You sure? 你确定吗
[13:38] Yeah. 确定
[13:42] Ok. 好吧
[14:04] Hey. That thing have hot cocoa? 这个机器有热可可吗
[14:07] That’s what I’m getting. 我正准备来一杯
[14:08] Make it two? 来两杯吧
[14:12] Here. 来
[14:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:17] How you holding up? 你怎么样
[14:18] I’ve never seen him like this. 我从来没见过他这样
[14:20] I want to fix it and I can’t. 我想帮他 但我无能为力
[14:23] It’s too much for anyone. 这对任何人来说都太难以承受了
[14:24] It’s not fair and it needs to stop. 这不公平 必须阻止这一切
[14:28] Yeah. 是啊
[14:47] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[14:49] I showed it to Morgan. 我给摩根看过了
[14:53] What did he say? 他怎么说
[14:55] Same as us. It’s a taunt. 跟我们一样 这是他在嘲讽
[14:57] That’s all? 就这样吗
[15:00] And I’m sorry. I thought it would help. 我很抱歉 我以为会有用
[15:04] It’s ok. 没关系
[15:05] Where are we with the motels and the SROs along the bus route? 对于旅馆和公交路线的调查有什么发现
[15:08] Mostly cash transactions, faceless tenants. 大多是现金交易 不露面的房客
[15:11] I’ll get the Washington Field Office to canvass the area. 我去让华盛顿外勤办搜索这片区域
[15:14] Why leave a note so seemingly on the nose 他的其他行为都是为了造成最大化的痛苦
[15:17] when every other action has been calculated for maximum pain? 为什么要在这么显眼的地方留纸条
[15:19] It has to mean more than simply “I’m angry.” 肯定不仅仅只有”我很愤怒”的意思
[15:22] It’s a clue or a symbol. 这是一个线索或是标志
[15:24] It means something to Morgan and I think Chazz knows that. 肯定对摩根有什么意义 我认为查兹非常清楚
[15:26] Well, he wants to drive Morgan to exact revenge. 他想驱使摩根进行复仇
[15:29] How do you think he’s doing? 你觉得他现在怎么样
[15:31] Well, after the physical and emotional stress 经历了六个月前生理和心理上的压力
[15:33] of 6 months ago, and now this? The guy’s a saint. 现在又出这种事 他简直是个圣人
[15:36] He passed his return evals. 他通过了回归评估
[15:38] Yeah, but we wrote the questions. 是啊 但是那些问题是我们出的
[15:40] He knows exactly what to say. 他非常清楚该怎么回答
[15:45] Virginia, D.C., 弗吉尼亚 华盛顿
[15:46] and Maryland agents are the way. 还有马里兰的探员们都在往这赶
[15:48] Thank you, Hotch. 谢谢 霍奇
[15:49] How is she? 她怎么样
[15:52] Still touch and go. I… 还很危险
[15:54] I’m waiting to see her. 我在等着去看她
[15:55] The note. “Seeing red.” What does it mean? 那个留言 “看见红色”是什么意思
[15:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:03] You’re looking for microexpressions. 你在观察微表情
[16:06] You divided this team when we need to work together. 我们需要团结时你却在拆散这个团队
[16:09] JJ disobeyed orders by going to you, 小洁来找你就是违背命令
[16:12] and now you’re withholding. 现在你还有所隐瞒
[16:14] I didn’t divide this team. 我没有拆散团队
[16:17] You did. 是你
[16:19] It’s the doctor. 是医生来电话了
[16:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:58] This should be me. 应该是我才对
[17:01] And I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[17:19] Where’s Agent Morgan? 摩根探员在哪
[17:21] He said you were calling him. 他说你刚找他有事
[17:22] No. 没有
[17:23] Well, then where is he? He wouldn’t just go off on his own. 那他在哪 他不会自己跑掉的
[17:26] Garcia, pull up security footage of the emergency entrance. 加西亚 把紧急出口的监控录像调出来
[17:36] Let’s go. 我们走
[17:58] Hotch. 霍奇
[17:59] Where is he? 他人呢
[18:00] He’s not gonna stop. 他不会停手的
[18:01] Morgan, tell me where he is. 摩根 告诉我他在哪
[18:03] I can’t get anyone else hurt. 我不能再让其他人受伤了
[18:05] This isn’t your call. 这由不得你
[18:06] Come on, you have to know what I’m feeling right now. 别这样 你得理解我现在的心情
[18:08] That’s why you need to come back here 所以你才需要回来
[18:10] or tell me where you’re going. 或者告诉我你要去哪
[18:12] I can’t do it. 不行
[18:14] I’m sorry, man. 对不起
[18:17] Goodbye, Aaron. 再见 艾伦
[18:27] He’s gone. 他跑了
[18:28] GPS has him heading north GPS显示他朝医院北面
[18:31] about a mile away from the hospital and then he stops. 行驶了一公里 然后停下了
[18:32] – Why would he stop? – He got rid of his phone. -他为什么停下 -他把手机扔了
[18:36] No. No, no, no. That guy’s trying to kill him. 不 不 不 那个人想杀了他
[18:38] He’s walking into a trap. 他这是自投罗网
[19:28] I check in every 5 minutes. 我每五分钟就会汇报一次情况
[19:30] If they don’t hear from me, 要是他们没听到我的消息
[19:32] then they know who to kill first. 他们就知道该先杀谁
[19:35] Empty your gun. 把枪清空
[19:43] You sit here with me 除非你想害死他们所有人
[19:45] unless you want them all to die. 就跟我坐在这
[20:00] That officer, he works for me. 那个警官 他是我的人
[20:04] Oh, no, wait, maybe it’s the man doubled over in pain, 慢着 或许是那个疼弯了腰的人
[20:07] or the nurse. 或者护士
[20:08] Could be it’s none of them 也有可能不是他们中的任何一人
[20:10] and I just tricked you into handing over your gun. 而我只是骗你把枪交出来
[20:13] What do you choose to believe? 你想信哪种
[20:22] That you’re a narcissistic homicidal psychopath. 你是个自恋且杀戮成性的疯子
[20:25] And you can’t stand the fact that you failed 6 months ago, 你接受不了六个月前计划失败的事实
[20:28] so now you’re back to punish me. 所以现在来报复我了
[20:31] I’ll tell you what I believe. 我来告诉你我信什么
[20:34] You killed my son. 你杀了我儿子
[20:36] Wrong. 错了
[20:36] You’re the last person that saw him alive. 你是他生前见过的最后一个人
[20:39] Yes, I was, but someone else poisoned him. 确实如此 但毒死他的另有其人
[20:41] How did he end up in prison? 他怎么进的监狱
[20:42] I arrested him. I didn’t kill him. 我逮捕了他 但我没杀他
[20:44] That’s your belief. 这是你的想法
[20:46] Mine is that you killed my flesh and blood 而我相信 你杀了我的骨肉
[20:49] and have no idea what that feels like. 而且对那种感觉毫不了解
[20:53] Yet. 暂时不了解
[20:55] Sit. 坐下
[21:00] Sit. 坐下
[21:10] We’ve only just begun. 我们现在才刚开始
[21:13] Morgan was headed north when we lost him. 我们失去摩根的信号时 他正向北开
[21:15] There are 3 highways in that direction. 那个方向有三条高速
[21:16] He could have gone anywhere. 他去哪都可能
[21:18] Except Montolo never left the city. 除非蒙托洛一直没有离开城里
[21:19] Garcia, pull up that footage of him at the bus stop. 加西亚 把他在车站的监控录像调出来
[21:23] Red line. Red line. 红线 红线巴士
[21:25] He sees red. 他看到红色了
[21:26] But he never gets on. See, he moves right past it. 但他没上车 看 他直接走过去了
[21:29] So, “I see red.” “我看见红色”
[21:32] What the hell does that mean? 这到底什么意思
[21:36] Yeah. 没错
[21:39] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[21:49] Do you ever count how many choices you make in a day? 你算过每天要做多少选择吗
[21:52] The first is whether or not to get out of bed in the morning. 第一个选择就是早上要不要起床
[21:56] When Giuseppe died, 朱塞佩死时
[21:58] I really struggled with that one. 这个选择对我来说很难做
[22:02] What do you want? 你想要什么
[22:04] I’m gonna to give you some fatherly advice, 我想给你些为人父的忠告
[22:06] something you missed out on as a kid, am I right? 你小时候没能体验过这点 对吗
[22:18] Find your stillness. 静下心来
[22:22] You know, another choice I made was to stick with what works. 我做的另一个选择是哪条路行得通走哪条
[22:25] And this, for me, works. 而这个对我来说 行得通
[22:33] It reflects who I am. 它能反映我的本质
[22:40] You decided on a semi-automatic weapon, 你用的是一把半自动的枪
[22:44] and that defines you. 那就是你的定位
[22:55] Now… 现在
[23:07] Did you kill my son? 你有没有杀我儿子
[23:11] No. 没有
[23:20] Morgan never calls me Aaron. 摩根从没叫过我艾伦
[23:21] Why would he start? 这次为什么这么叫
[23:22] What else did he say? 他还说了什么
[23:23] That of all people, I should understand. 这么多人当中 我最应该理解他
[23:26] He was talking about Foyet. 他说的是福耶
[23:27] Yes. But he mentioned that earlier. 是的 但他之前就说过
[23:28] Why would he bring it up again? 为什么又说一遍
[23:30] He wanted you to relate to his rage and back off? 他想让你体会他的愤怒 不要管他吗
[23:33] Is there any other relevance to Foyet? 跟福耶还有没有别的关系
[23:36] He attacked in my home. 他是在我家袭击我
[23:37] Maybe Morgan subconsciously let that slip. 也许摩根下意识说出来了
[23:40] Yeah, but Morgan’s house isn’t red. 但摩根的家不是红色的
[23:41] Yeah, but he’s renovated a lot of houses over the years. 是 但他这几年翻修了好多房子
[23:43] What if it’s one of those? 会不会是其中某幢
[23:46] Yeah. 好的
[23:52] You know, I could have shot her when you were far away from help, 在你离医院还很远的时候 我本来可以杀了她
[23:55] but I gave her a chance. 但我给了她一个机会
[23:59] I made that choice. 那是我的选择
[24:00] Think about it. 你想想看
[24:03] You’re insane. 你疯了
[24:04] Maybe. 也许吧
[24:07] You know, I learned a lot 住在你造的房子里
[24:08] by living in these walls that you built. 我了解了很多事
[24:11] For example, at first, it was about changing the past, 比如 刚开始是为了改变过去
[24:15] the power of transformation. 转变的力量
[24:17] Believing that anything can be fixed. 相信任何事都可以挽回
[24:20] And then you finished the renovation. 然后你完成了重建工作
[24:23] And you decided to study behavior. 决定研究行为
[24:29] For a living. 并以此为生
[24:31] And then, many years later 然后 很多年以后
[24:33] you crossed paths with my son. 你遇到了我儿子
[24:35] So the decisions you made in these very walls 所以你在这间房子里做出的决定
[24:40] were the beginning of our journey. 正是我们旅程的开始
[24:46] Wow. Morgan was busy. 摩根很忙啊
[24:48] He has 8 properties. 他有八处房产
[24:49] He started renovating in 2001 right after 9-11. 2001年911事件之后他就开始重修
[24:52] I remember him saying 我记得他说过
[24:53] he didn’t know what else to do with his frustration. 他不知道该怎么发泄他的挫败感
[24:55] He thought tearing down walls would be a good start. 他觉得拆掉那些墙是一个很好的开端
[24:57] He wanted to restore them so he could control something. 他想修复它们 他想找回控制权
[25:00] Could Montolo know about these houses? 蒙托洛可能知道这些房子吗
[25:02] It’s public record, so probably. 这是公共记录 所以有可能
[25:04] Uh, let’s see. 我们看看
[25:05] Morgan uses a service to rent out the properties. 摩根委托中介租出了这些房子
[25:08] Here’s one that’s been rented for a while to a… 这里有一间前阵子租给了…
[25:11] C.R. Joseph. C.R. 约瑟夫
[25:12] C.R. Joseph, C.R. Joseph, C.R… C.R. 约瑟夫 C.R. 约瑟夫
[25:16] Guys, Joseph is the English translation of Giuseppe. 约瑟夫是朱塞佩的英文翻译
[25:17] What if “C” stands for Chazz and “R” for Rosemary? 会不会C代表查兹 R代表罗斯玛丽
[25:20] Do you have an image of the property? 你有没有房子的照片
[25:22] I can find one. 我可以找一张
[25:27] Let’s go. 走吧
[25:28] Address on your phones. 地址发你们手机上了
[25:36] We’ve taken Savannah out of the induced coma. 我们已经把萨凡纳从诱导型昏迷中唤醒了
[25:38] She’s asking for her husband. 她在找她丈夫
[25:39] Oh, dear. 天呐
[25:40] Uh, uh–thank you. 谢谢你
[25:45] They need to do a c-section. Where is he? 他们要给我剖腹产 他在哪儿
[25:47] Ok, the team had a lead on the case, 他们找到了这件案子的线索
[25:49] and it’s all about protecting you and the baby. 这都是为了保护你和宝宝
[25:51] He wants to be here for this, but– 他很想在这里 但…
[25:52] Well, tell him to get back here. 让他回来
[25:54] Ok, ok. 好 好
[25:56] That’s a hell of a way to come into the world, huh? 以这个方式降生世界 真是可怕啊
[26:00] Your baby’s birthday is gonna be on your headstone. 你宝宝的出生日会被刻在你的墓碑上
[26:06] Being a dad is all I’ve thought about. 我一直以来都想成为父亲
[26:09] You must remember what that’s like. 你肯定记得那种感觉
[26:11] You want the best for your kid. 你想给孩子最好的
[26:14] So you start thinking… 所以你就开始想…
[26:17] Am I doing this right? 我做得对吗
[26:20] Am I living the kind of life I want my kid to emulate? 我过的这种生活是我希望孩子效仿的吗
[26:24] I really want to believe 我真的很想相信
[26:25] that you’ve wondered about that stuff with your son, but… 你为你的儿子考虑过这些 但
[26:29] I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[26:32] You’ve had plenty of chances 你有过很多机会
[26:33] to get out of that life, but you stayed. 可以脱离那种生活 但你留下了
[26:37] And so did Giuseppe, because that’s all he knew. 朱塞佩也是 因为他只懂这个
[26:42] The person to blame for the death of your son is you. 应该为你儿子之死负责的人 是你
[26:50] Let’s make this interesting. 我们玩得有意思一点吧
[26:58] I’m going to give you a gift 我要给你一个礼物
[27:00] that you did not give to me. 一个你没有给我的礼物
[27:04] A chance to say goodbye. 一个说再见的机会
[27:11] Pick it up. 接起来
[27:12] No. 不
[27:13] Pick it up. 接起来
[27:16] Hello? 喂
[27:21] Hello? 喂
[27:24] Hello? 喂
[27:29] Baby girl. 宝贝
[27:30] You’re ok. 你还好吧
[27:32] Yeah. 还好
[27:35] Savannah’s awake. 萨凡纳醒了
[27:37] I know. 我知道
[27:38] You know? Ok, well, 你知道吗 那好
[27:40] She’s about to get a C-section, so you need to get back here. 要给她做剖腹产 所以你得回来
[27:42] Garcia, 加西亚
[27:44] I need you to patch everyone in. Do it now. 我需要你这就把大家都接进来通话
[27:47] Ok. Hold on. Hold on. 好 稍等
[27:49] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[27:51] I’ve got Morgan. 我找到摩根了
[27:52] Are you all there? 你们都在吗
[27:53] Yeah, we’re here. Are you all right? 没错 我们都在 你还好吧
[27:55] He’s got a gun with two bullets. 他枪里有两颗子弹
[28:02] Listen to me. 听我说
[28:05] I made a decision tonight that led me to this. 是我今晚做的决定把我引到这一步
[28:10] This is my fault, you understand? No one else’s. 都是我的错 明白吗 不是别人的
[28:14] And if this is how it ends… 如果这就是结局
[28:17] It was meant to be. 这也是注定的
[28:18] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[28:30] Promise me you’ll look after Savannah and my baby. 答应我你们会帮忙照看萨凡纳和宝宝
[28:32] Of course we will, but so will you. 我们当然会 但你也会
[28:41] Derek? 戴瑞
[28:43] Derek? 戴瑞
[28:52] Promise me you’ll look after Savannah and my baby. 答应我你们会帮忙照看萨凡纳和我的孩子
[28:54] Of course we will, but so will you. 我们当然会 但你也会
[29:19] My team was never in danger. 我的团队没有危险
[29:21] You don’t know that. 你不知道
[29:22] This house doesn’t have a land line. 这幢房子没连座机线
[29:32] Now you pick it up. 快捡起来
[29:35] There’s one bullet left in that chamber, so pick it up. 枪膛里只剩一颗子弹了 快捡起来
[29:38] It’s your choice. 由你选择
[29:40] You either get arrested and rot in prison 你要么被捕 老死在监狱里
[29:42] or you pick up that gun and we end this. 要么捡起来 了结这一切
[29:47] Pick it up! 捡起来
[29:50] You won’t shoot an unarmed man. 你不会朝一个手无寸铁的人开枪
[29:57] I know you want to. I can see it. 我知道你想 我看得出来
[30:11] Come on, be a man. 来吧 拿出点气概
[30:16] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[30:21] Be a man! Pull the trigger! 拿出点气概 扣下扳机
[30:25] Or you won’t sleep a night until I’m dead. 否则只要我活一天你都睡不安稳
[32:08] It’s a boy! 是个男孩
[32:09] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[32:31] Jack was never this tiny. 杰克都没那么小
[32:34] The doctor said this incubator is gonna be home for another two weeks. 医生说还要在恒温箱里待两周
[32:38] It’s gonna fly by. 时间会过得很快的
[32:42] Hotch, I get it. 霍奇 我懂了
[32:45] I finally know what you guys have been talking about. 我终于明白你们说的什么了
[32:48] I never knew that 6 pounds, 1 ounce could knock me out. 我从没想到5.5斤能把我高兴成这样
[32:55] You got the grip. Right? 你可以握拳了吗
[32:56] He’s strong. 他很强壮
[32:57] Ok, so it’s not just me. 看来不止是我
[33:07] Promise me you’ll take some time. 答应我你会休息一阵
[33:13] About that… 那个
[33:17] Hotch… 霍奇
[33:37] I just saw your prince down the hall. 我刚去走廊那头看了你家小王子
[33:39] He’s sleeping like it’s his job. 他睡得无法无天
[33:44] ’cause it is. 确实如此
[33:48] Whew. Pretty incredible, huh? 难以置信 对吧
[33:52] I’m so grateful. 我心怀感激
[33:55] You know, I’ve learned that– 在我做父亲这不长的
[33:58] in the short time I’ve had the privilege of being a dad… 一段时间里 我认识到了一点
[34:03] It heals wounds. 这能治疗创伤
[34:06] Just being there for your kid. 单纯去陪伴孩子
[34:10] Like your dad wanted to be, I’m sure. 像你父亲想做的那样 我很确定
[34:14] Like my daughter wanted me to be. 像我女儿希望我做的那样
[34:18] You are a good man. You know that. 你是个好人 你知道的
[34:22] You’d have been there for her had you known. 如果你早知道也会去陪她
[34:25] I didn’t have that choice. 我没得选
[34:28] But you do. 但你可以
[34:32] It’s crazy, huh? 很疯狂 对吧
[34:34] I miss him. 我想他了
[34:37] He’s just right down the hall. 他就在走廊那头
[34:39] Well, let’s go take a look. 那我们一起去看看吧
[34:42] It’s time he meets his uncle Dave. 是时候介绍他认识戴夫伯伯啦
[34:44] Yes, it is. 没错
[34:45] Come on. 走吧
[35:07] Hey. I wasn’t expecting to see you here. 没想到会在这儿见到你
[35:12] But since you are… 但既然你来了
[35:15] I got a little something for you and the family. 我给你们一家人准备了个小东西
[35:18] What? 什么
[35:35] Man, you’re gonna have a lot of babysitters. 会有很多人愿意来帮你带宝宝的
[35:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:01] We’ll always be here for you, ok? 我们会永远站在你背后
[36:07] I know. 我知道
[36:09] I know. 我知道
[36:30] I know you hate goodbyes, kid. 我知道你不喜欢别离 小子
[36:33] And change. 还有改变
[36:41] It isn’t always a bad thing. 改变不总是坏事
[36:44] I just can’t imagine this room without you. 我只是无法想象这个房间没有你的存在
[36:47] So don’t. 那就别想
[36:49] Don’t think about it. 别去想它
[36:51] Just know I’m always gonna be by your side. 你只要知道我会永远在你身边
[36:53] I’m just a phone call away. 你打个电话我就来了
[37:03] I’m sorry I can’t stay. 很抱歉我不能留下来
[37:05] I don’t want you to stay. 我不想你留下来
[37:07] Because I know why you’re leaving 因为我知道你离开的原因
[37:09] and I couldn’t be happier for you. 我衷心为你感到高兴
[37:17] Listen, we were gonna mail these, 我们准备把这些寄出去的
[37:20] but I wanted you to have a birth announcement first. 但我想先让你看一下出生通告
[37:25] Hank Spencer Morgan. 汉克·斯宾塞·摩根
[37:26] Yeah. 没错
[37:28] Hank is for my pops. 汉克是我父亲的名字
[37:31] But Spencer is for the best little brother 而斯宾塞是以我那全世界最棒的
[37:32] anybody could ever ask for. 弟弟的名字命名的
[37:47] I love you, kid. 我爱你 孩子
[37:48] I love you. 我爱你
[37:53] So, look, uh, my little dude, 我这小家伙
[37:57] he’s gonna need a big brother, too. 也会需要一个哥哥的
[38:00] To teach him everything he knows about life. 他会需要个哥哥来教给他关于生活的一切
[38:03] And chess. 还有国际象棋
[38:06] I can do that. 这我做得到
[38:07] I know you can. 我知道
[38:11] I want you to see him. 我想让你见见他
[38:13] Look at that. 看
[38:14] Oh, man. 天啊
[38:18] I did good, huh? 我基因不错吧
[38:19] Great. Oh, wow. 棒极了
[38:21] Look at that face. 看那可爱的小脸
[38:48] Look what I did. I packed you up already, 瞧瞧我 我已经帮你收拾好了
[38:50] so you can leave super fast, 所以你很快就能走了
[38:51] which I think is a totally good idea. 我觉得这是个绝好的主意
[38:55] I would be pissed if you stayed, 如果你留下来我会很生气的
[38:58] because taking care of that sweet baby 因为现在你的重心
[39:01] is what it’s about now, 就是照顾好那可爱的小宝贝
[39:03] and keeping bad guys out of your life is a really good plan. 还有生活中远离坏人是个很好的主意
[39:13] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[39:21] You all right? 你没事吧
[39:26] He’s gonna be ok. 他不会有事的
[39:29] He’s gonna be ok. 他不会有事的
[39:31] I repeated that to myself like a prayer 当他们把你囚禁在那个小屋里折磨你时
[39:33] when they were hurting you in that cabin. 我不断重复着那句话 就像在祷告一样
[39:34] And then when all that happened to Savannah, 之后当萨凡纳中枪时
[39:39] I said to myself, they’re gonna be ok. 我对自己说 他们不会有事的
[39:44] They’re gonna be ok. 他们不会有事的
[39:46] And they are. 结果他们真的没事
[39:50] How can that be blind optimism, 当我现在看着你
[39:52] when I am looking at you 毫发无伤帅呆了的样子
[39:54] in all of your delicious ok-ness? 你怎么能说我那是盲目乐观呢
[39:57] That’s not blind. 那才不是盲目
[39:58] No. 不是
[39:59] No, it’s not blind. 不 那不是盲目
[40:02] It’s magic. 那是奇迹
[40:03] It is magic. 确实是奇迹
[40:11] Everything you and I do together is magic. 咱俩在一起做的一切都是奇迹
[40:15] Since the minute we met. 从我们相遇的那刻起
[40:19] But it’s ending, 但现在一切都要结束了
[40:21] and I’m scared. 我好害怕
[40:24] You make me feel super brave. 你让我觉得自己超级勇敢
[40:28] You make me feel safe. 你让我觉得安全
[40:34] You know, you’re partially to blame for me leaving. 我的离开有一部分也要怪你
[40:39] You got such a big heart, 你那么善良
[40:42] I think it rubbed off on me. 我觉得我也被感染了
[40:45] Partially. 我只是部分原因
[40:47] I think the actual reason is that little baby boy. 我认为真正的原因是那个小宝贝
[41:00] I’m really glad it wasn’t a baby girl. 我好开心你生的不是女儿
[41:03] I’m really glad. Is that wrong? 我超开心的 这样是不是不太对
[41:04] No. 不会
[41:05] – It’s not. Ok. – No. -不会就好 -不会
[41:08] You will always be my original baby girl. 你将永远是我的原版宝贝儿
[41:14] Penelope Garcia, 佩内洛普·加西亚
[41:16] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[41:21] Ok. 好吧
[41:23] I don’t think my heart can take any more of this, 我觉得我的心脏已经承受不了了
[41:26] so, um, 所以
[41:28] I’m assuming the good news is I’m the godmother? 我猜好消息是 我是宝宝的教母
[41:34] I’ll take your silence as a yes. 我就当你是默认了
[42:16] As a good friend of mine said, 正如我的一位好友所说
[42:18] every ending is also a beginning. 每一个结束都是一个新的开始
[42:22] We just don’t know it at the time. 我们只是在当时还不知道
[42:25] I’d like to believe she’s right. 我愿意相信她是对的
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme