时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You’re gonna get us all in trouble. | 你会害了我们所有人的 |
[00:18] | He’s going to be home soon, ok? | 他马上就回来了 知道吗 |
[00:20] | Stop! | 别锯了 |
[00:21] | Rose? | 萝斯 |
[00:23] | Rose! | 萝斯 |
[00:24] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[00:25] | How many times have I told you? | 跟你说过多少次了 |
[00:27] | You took that when I was watching | 你在我轮值的时候拿了这个 |
[00:30] | and he’s gonna blame me. | 他会怪到我身上的 |
[00:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[00:35] | Stop that! | 别锯了 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna go get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[01:24] | D-don’t go. | 别去 |
[01:25] | You’re sick. You need help. | 你病了 你需要帮助 |
[01:26] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[01:27] | Pinkie promise? | 拉勾 |
[01:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop her. | 对不起 我拦不住她 |
[02:24] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:25] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[02:26] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[02:27] | I need help. I can’t lift her. | 帮帮我 我抬不动她 |
[02:28] | She’ll only slow us down. | 她只会拖累我们 |
[02:29] | – But we can’t– – Come on, put her down! | -但我们不能 -快 把她放下 |
[02:31] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[02:35] | Last night, this girl, Gina Bryant, | 昨晚这个叫吉娜·布莱恩特的女孩 |
[02:37] | flagged down a police car in St. Louis. | 在圣路易斯拦下一辆警车 |
[02:40] | She was wearing nothing but a dirty nightgown | 她只穿着一件脏睡衣 |
[02:42] | and she was barefoot. | 赤着脚 |
[02:43] | And she told them that she had been kidnapped when she was 8. | 她告诉警察她八岁时就被绑架了 |
[02:47] | That girl’s gotta be 19 or 20 years old. | 这姑娘应该有19 20岁了 |
[02:49] | 18. And they confirmed her identity. | 18岁 身份已确认 |
[02:51] | She was a foster kid who disappeared 10 years ago. | 她是被收养的 十年前不见的 |
[02:54] | She’s been in captivity this whole time? | 这些年她一直被关着吗 |
[02:56] | Long-term hostage. That’s rare. | 长期关押 很少见 |
[02:58] | We got another Ariel Castro here? | 又一个阿里尔·卡斯特罗吗 |
[03:00] | Funny you should say that. Not funny ha ha, funny weird. | 有趣的是 不是好笑得有趣 是诡异得有趣 |
[03:03] | She told the police that she was held captive with this girl, | 她告诉警方 和她关在一起的还有一个女孩 |
[03:06] | Sheila Woods, 15 years old, | 叫希拉·伍兹 15岁 |
[03:08] | who disappeared from Nashville 7 years ago. | 她七年前在纳什维尔失踪 |
[03:11] | Also she said there was another girl, too, | 她说那儿还有一个女孩 |
[03:13] | but all she knows about her | 但她只知道 |
[03:14] | is that her name is Violet and she was older. | 那个女孩叫维奥莱特 年纪比她大 |
[03:15] | I’m assuming you’ve checked the missing children’s database. | 我想你已经搜索了失踪儿童数据库 |
[03:18] | Affirmative. There’s no Violet anywhere. | 没错 里面没有叫维奥莱特的 |
[03:19] | Did Gina say anything about her captor? | 吉娜有没有提到绑架她们的人 |
[03:21] | Just that his name is Tom and he was an older white dude. | 只说他叫汤姆 是个年长的白人男性 |
[03:23] | And where were they being held? | 她们被关在哪儿 |
[03:25] | This house. Gina took the cops there. | 这间房子里 吉娜把警察带去那儿 |
[03:27] | They found Sheila. Sheila’s at the hospital, | 他们找到了希拉 希拉现在在医院 |
[03:29] | very ill with something yet to be determined. | 病得很重 什么病还待查 |
[03:31] | Violet nowhere to be found. | 维奥莱特不见踪影 |
[03:32] | It’s probably safe to assume that she’s with the unsub. | 她很可能跟嫌犯在一起 |
[03:34] | Who owns the house? | 那房子是谁的 |
[03:35] | Oh, that’s where it gets even weirder. | 说到这就更诡异了 |
[03:36] | This woman, Clara Riggins. | 房主是她 克拉拉·希金斯 |
[03:38] | She’s MIA, but her checking account is active, | 她失踪了 但她的支票账户仍然在用 |
[03:40] | she pays her bills on time, and if my math is correct, | 她按时付账单 如果我没算错的话 |
[03:43] | she’s 108 years old. | 她今年108岁了 |
[03:45] | I might be going out on a limb here, | 这么推测可能有点冒险 |
[03:46] | but I’m gonna bet she had nothing to do with the kidnapping. | 但我打赌她跟绑架案没有关系 |
[03:49] | The real question’s where is the unsub | 真正的问题是嫌犯和 |
[03:50] | and this other girl Violet? | 另一个叫维奥莱特的姑娘在哪儿 |
[03:51] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这正是我们要解决的问题 |
[03:53] | Lewis is on a research assignment. Wheels up in 30. | 露易丝去做研究任务了 三十分钟后出发 |
[03:59] | Can I go pee? | 我能尿个尿吗 |
[04:00] | Soon. | 马上 |
[04:04] | When? We’ve been driving for hours. | 什么时候 我们都开了好几个小时了 |
[04:07] | Soon. I said. | 马上 我说了 |
[04:10] | I gotta go bad. | 我很着急 |
[04:16] | What’d I say, huh? | 我说了什么 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll hold it. | 对不起 对不起 我忍着 |
[04:18] | I’ll be good, I promise. | 我可以忍 我保证 |
[04:19] | Maybe I should just get rid of you. | 也许我应该把你解决了 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:52] | Hostage | 人质 |
[04:57] | “By the will art thou lost, | “人因意志而迷失 |
[04:59] | by the will art thou found, | 也因意志找到自我 |
[05:01] | by the will art thou free, captive, and bound.” | 因意志而被解放或束缚” |
[05:05] | Angelus Silesius. | 安吉勒斯·西勒辛思 |
[05:09] | Both Gina and Sheila were grabbed when they were 8. | 吉娜和希拉都是八岁时被绑走的 |
[05:11] | And both just blocks away from their homes. | 地点都是在离家几个街区的地方 |
[05:13] | And made a clean getaway each time. No witnesses. | 嫌犯每次都跑得很利索 没有目击者 |
[05:15] | There’s an excellent chance he stalked them. | 很有可能他跟踪了她们 |
[05:17] | Clean getaways usually mean they know daily routines | 跑得利索通常说明嫌犯了解被害人的日常生活 |
[05:19] | and are familiar with the area. | 而且对这片区域很熟 |
[05:20] | So this guy’s patient and has a plan. | 这家伙有耐心有计划 |
[05:22] | Which means he has patterns,too. | 也就是说他还有固定的作案模式 |
[05:24] | This guy’s more than just a preferential pedophile. | 这家伙不只是有恋童癖 |
[05:26] | His victims are children, | 虽然他的受害人是儿童 |
[05:28] | but that’s probably more about establishing control. | 但更有可能他是为了建立控制 |
[05:31] | Long-term captivity is what matters to him. | 长期关押对他来说才是最重要的 |
[05:33] | We’ve seen profiles like this before. | 我们以前给这样的人做过侧写 |
[05:35] | There’s always a sexual assault component to their M.O. | 他们的作案手法中总是包括性侵 |
[05:38] | Hello, all. I just sent you the 4-1-1 | 大家好 我刚给你们发了资料 |
[05:40] | on the statements from police reports. | 是警方报告 |
[05:43] | Turns out the neighbors haven’t seen Clara Riggins in 20 years. | 原来邻居已经有20年没见过克拉拉·希金斯了 |
[05:46] | Most of them didn’t even know that she existed. | 多数人甚至不知道她是那儿的居民 |
[05:48] | But they all know who this Tom guy is. | 但他们都认识这个叫汤姆的人 |
[05:49] | According to this one lady, | 据一位女士说 |
[05:51] | Tom told her that he was Clara’s grandson. | 汤姆说他是克拉拉的孙子 |
[05:53] | But I triple-checked. Clara doesn’t have any relatives anywhere. | 但我再三查验 克拉拉并没有任何亲属 |
[05:55] | Did we get a description from any of the neighbors? | 拿到邻居对他的描述了吗 |
[05:56] | Affirmative. | 拿到了 |
[05:57] | And they also gave me the make and model of Tom’s blue van. | 他们还给了我汤姆蓝色货车的车型 |
[06:00] | It’s a pretty common vehicle. | 是很常见的车型 |
[06:01] | I got a long list of registered owners. | 我这儿有一长串车主名单 |
[06:03] | So far the 3 Toms and Thomases on that list all check out. | 目前已排除了名单上的三个汤姆和托马斯 |
[06:06] | All right, stay on it. | 好的 继续查 |
[06:07] | You know I will, sir. | 那必须的 长官 |
[06:09] | When we land, Dave, you and morgan go to the house. | 落地以后 戴夫你和摩根去房子那儿看看 |
[06:11] | JJ, you and Reid are with me at the hospital. | 小洁你和里德跟我去医院 |
[06:13] | We need to talk to the girls | 我们得跟姑娘们谈谈 |
[06:14] | and find out everything they remember. | 了解她们所知的一切信息 |
[06:22] | Well, she’s stable for now. | 她暂时稳定了 |
[06:25] | All we can do is wait. | 我们只能观望 |
[06:27] | So, just sit tight. | 你就耐心等等吧 |
[06:31] | Agents, thank you for waiting. | 探员们 谢谢你们耐心等待 |
[06:33] | Of course. How is she? | 应该的 她怎么样 |
[06:34] | Looks like she had complications from a miscarriage. | 她好像因流产造成一系列并发症 |
[06:37] | Her infection turned septic. | 因感染引发了败血症 |
[06:38] | We had to perform an emergency hysterectomy. | 我们只能对她紧急进行了子宫切除 |
[06:41] | And she has several old scars on her back. | 她背上有很多旧伤疤 |
[06:43] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were from a whip. | 目前看来是鞭打造成 |
[06:45] | Any idea when she might wake up? | 她大概什么时候会醒 |
[06:47] | There’s no way to tell. | 不知道 |
[06:48] | What about Gina Bryant? | 那吉娜·布莱恩特呢 |
[06:50] | She’s doing much better, all things considered. | 综合看来她就好多了 |
[06:52] | Malnourished, dehydrated, a couple nasty cuts and bruises. | 营养不良 脱水 几处很深的伤口和淤青 |
[06:55] | But she should be ok. Physically, anyway. | 但她身体上没有大问题 |
[06:57] | Do you think she’s able to answer a few questions? | 她现在能回答几个问题吗 |
[07:00] | She was pretty agitated when she came in, | 她来的时候情绪很激动 |
[07:01] | so we gave her a mild sedative. | 所以我们给她注射了中效镇静剂 |
[07:04] | But she has the same scars on her back, | 但她背上也有一样的伤疤 |
[07:07] | and she’s got a bunch of old injuries that didn’t heal properly. | 还有很多旧伤愈合得不好 |
[07:10] | Broken ribs, tibia, a couple of fingers. | 肋骨 胫骨和几根手指都有骨折 |
[07:13] | I hope you catch the guy who did this. | 希望你们能抓到这个坏蛋 |
[07:18] | Do you feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[07:20] | Much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[07:22] | Ok. | 那好 |
[07:29] | Sorry I yelled. | 抱歉吼你 |
[07:30] | Daddy’s just got a lot on his mind, all right? | 爸爸事太多了心烦 理解吧 |
[07:33] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[07:50] | Hi, Gina. | 你好 吉娜 |
[07:52] | My name’s Jennifer. | 我叫洁妮芙 |
[07:53] | This here is my friend Spencer. | 这是我朋友斯宾塞 |
[07:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:56] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局探员 |
[07:56] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道什么叫联调局吗 |
[07:59] | The police? | 警察吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Something like that. | 没错 差不多 |
[08:01] | I already talked to the police. | 我已经跟警察谈过了 |
[08:03] | Well, we’re–we’re a little bit different. | 我们跟他们不太一样 |
[08:05] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 介意我们问几个问题吗 |
[09:11] | Can you tell me about the day you were kidnapped? | 能说说你被绑当天的情况吗 |
[09:13] | I went to the park. | 我去了公园 |
[09:16] | I forgot my sweatshirt. | 忘了带运动服 |
[09:19] | But I didn’t want to go home. | 但又不想回家 |
[09:20] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[09:22] | That lady Trisha was mean. | 特丽莎女士态度很坏 |
[09:23] | Your foster mother, Trisha? Trisha Gilmore? | 收养你的特丽莎吗 特丽莎·吉尔摩吗 |
[09:26] | Her kids, too. | 还有她的小孩 |
[09:27] | They said I wasn’t worth the money they made off me. | 他们觉得养我赔钱 |
[09:30] | So you went to the playground to get away from them. | 所以你去游乐场想躲开他们 |
[09:32] | I went all kinds of places. | 我哪里都去 |
[09:35] | Mostly there. | 大多就那附近 |
[09:37] | What happened that day? | 那天什么情况 |
[09:40] | I saw Violet. | 我看到维奥莱特 |
[09:41] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[09:42] | The girl you were held hostage with? | 一起被劫持的那个女孩 |
[09:48] | She was waiting for her dad to pick her up. | 她在等爸爸来接 |
[09:52] | And that’s when he came. | 然后他来了 |
[09:53] | Who, Tom? | 谁 汤姆吗 |
[09:54] | Hey, girls, look what I have. | 姑娘们 看看这是什么 |
[09:56] | He had this little puppy. | 他带了一只小狗 |
[09:58] | He asked me if I wanted to give him treats. | 他问我想不想喂小狗吃零食 |
[10:00] | He said he went crazy for treats. | 他说它很喜欢吃零食 |
[10:02] | They were in his car. | 就在他车里 |
[10:04] | But it wasn’t a car. | 但那不是小汽车 |
[10:06] | It was a van. | 而是大货车 |
[10:08] | And he opened the door | 他开了车门 |
[10:11] | and pushed me in and he hit me. | 推我进去后打了我 |
[10:13] | I tasted my blood, and my eyes were watery. | 我的血流到了嘴里 不停地哭 |
[10:19] | He said I’d better listen or he was gonna hit me again. | 他叫我识相听话 否则还得挨打 |
[10:22] | We drove… | 车子开了 |
[10:24] | We drove for a long time. | 车子开了很长时间 |
[10:27] | But I never saw the puppy again, though. | 但我再也没有见过那只小狗了 |
[10:29] | Never saw it. | 再也没有 |
[10:31] | He was so little. | 它还那么小 |
[10:33] | I don’t know where he went, though. I’m sorry. | 我也不知道它去哪了 对不起 |
[10:36] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没关系 没关系 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry. Shh… | 对不起 |
[10:51] | Look what I found in the kitchen. | 看我在厨房发现了什么 |
[10:57] | Bondage and torture porn. | 绑带和虐待黄片 |
[10:59] | Also found another toolbox in there. | 在那儿又找到一个工具箱 |
[11:01] | That makes 3. | 就有三个了 |
[11:02] | Well, you saw the guy’s woodwork. | 你也见识了这家伙的木工活 |
[11:03] | He’s obviously good with his hands. | 他有双巧手 |
[11:05] | So maybe some kind of carpenter or handyman. | 所以可能是木匠或是勤杂工 |
[11:08] | Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[11:10] | It could be OCD. | 可能有强迫症 |
[11:11] | I mean, his closet is just right. | 衣柜整理得很好 |
[11:13] | Clothes are perfectly folded. | 衣服摆放也整整齐齐 |
[11:14] | You can even bounce a quarter off his bed. | 床也铺得一丝不苟 |
[11:16] | He wants total control over every aspect of his life. | 他希望对生活全权掌控 |
[11:20] | Makes sense for a sadist. | 虐待狂嘛 可以理解 |
[11:21] | He’s not gonna like being on the run. | 那他肯定不喜欢逃窜 |
[11:22] | He’s gonna feel powerless. | 那会让他感觉丧失了控制力 |
[11:24] | And that’s why he took Violet with him. | 所以他要带上维奥莱特 |
[11:26] | Sheila Woods was probably too sick to travel. | 希拉·伍兹太虚弱了没法上路 |
[11:29] | You know, Violet was the oldest and helped with the abductions. | 维奥莱特年纪最大还曾协助绑架 |
[11:32] | She was probably his first victim. | 很可能是首个受害者 |
[11:33] | Or maybe his daughter. | 也可能是他女儿 |
[11:35] | Well, either way, she was important to him. | 不管哪种 都对他很重要 |
[11:38] | You know, I also wonder, what happened to Clara Riggins? | 我很好奇克拉拉·希金斯是怎么回事 |
[11:43] | Well, the bedroom down the hall is untouched. | 他完全没碰客厅旁边那间卧室 |
[11:45] | Looks like it’s been that way for a while. | 这样已经有段时间了 |
[11:47] | This house is well cared for. | 这幢房子被料理得很好 |
[11:48] | He looked after it. | 他用心料理 |
[11:49] | That could be how he found this place. | 可能他就是这么找到这儿的 |
[11:52] | Elderly woman with no family | 没有家人的老太太 |
[11:54] | hires someone to fix things now and then. | 偶尔雇人来修东西 |
[11:56] | He’s a nice guy. He does good work. | 他人不错 干活也不赖 |
[11:59] | They build a relationship. | 渐渐熟络起来 |
[12:01] | You think he took advantage of Clara Riggins. | 你认为他利用了克拉拉·希金斯 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:04] | Right before he murdered her. | 然后他杀了她 |
[12:06] | I don’t know, Rossi. This guy doesn’t profile as a killer. | 我不明白 罗西 这家伙不符合杀人犯的特征 |
[12:09] | He likes the long game. | 他喜欢放长线 |
[12:11] | So maybe he just insinuates himself into her life | 可能他只是悄悄潜入她的生活中 |
[12:13] | and waits for her to die. | 等她去世 |
[12:15] | And he made sure that she came to depend on him for survival | 确保她会寄希望于他 找他来照顾 |
[12:17] | just like his victims. | 就像其他受害者一样 |
[12:21] | Gina, do you have any idea | 吉娜 你是否知道 |
[12:22] | where Tom might be right now? | 汤姆现在可能在哪儿 |
[12:24] | Maybe his disappearing place. | 或许在他的消失地 |
[12:25] | His disappearing place? | 他的消失地 |
[12:27] | He’d always leave. I liked it when he was gone, | 他经常不在 我喜欢这样 |
[12:29] | even though he never left much food. | 虽然他留的食物总不够 |
[12:31] | Do you know where the disappearing place is? | 你知道消失地在哪里吗 |
[12:33] | I didn’t get to go. He only took Violet | 我没去过 他只带维奥莱特 |
[12:35] | and Sheila once. | 和希拉去过一次 |
[12:37] | They were more special. | 她们更特殊 |
[12:39] | Why were they more special? | 为什么她们比较特殊 |
[12:41] | Because they were good. | 因为她们很乖 |
[12:42] | They never fought. | 她们从来不反抗 |
[12:44] | But you did. | 但你反抗了 |
[12:46] | I hated to call him daddy, and I wouldn’t say my name. | 我不想叫他爸爸 我也不愿意说我的名字 |
[12:48] | What do you mean, you wouldn’t say your name? | 什么叫你不愿意说你的名字 |
[12:50] | Rose. | 萝斯 |
[12:52] | He tried to call me that. | 他试图用这个名字叫我 |
[12:53] | Did Sheila or Violet every talk about the disappearing place? | 希拉和维奥莱特有没有谈论过消失地 |
[12:56] | It’s a secret. It would make Tom mad if they did. | 这是个秘密 如果她们敢说的话汤姆会很生气 |
[12:59] | Well, what about Tom? Did he ever talk about it? | 那汤姆呢 他有没有提过 |
[13:03] | One time. | 有一次 |
[13:04] | When he was nice. | 当他心情好的时候 |
[13:06] | He brought pizza. | 他带了披萨 |
[13:08] | Do you remember what he said? | 你记得他说了什么吗 |
[13:10] | That maybe one day I could go. | 他说也许有一天我也能去 |
[13:13] | Then… | 然后… |
[13:16] | Then he wanted to go behind the curtain. | 然后他就想去帘子后面 |
[13:24] | Sometimes I didn’t fight as much after Sheila got there. | 希拉来了后 有时我反抗得没有以前激烈了 |
[13:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:28] | Because we had to take care of her. | 因为我们得照顾她 |
[13:30] | So I tried to make him happy. | 所以我试图讨好他 |
[13:32] | But I made sure she remembered her real name | 但我确保她还记得她的真名 |
[13:34] | no matter what. | 不管怎么样 |
[13:35] | What about Violet? Do you know her real name? | 那维奥莱特呢 你知道她的真名吗 |
[13:41] | Just–just Violet. | 只知道她叫维奥莱特 |
[13:43] | Sometimes he called her Vi. | 有时他叫她小维 |
[13:44] | Did Tom ever mention anyone named Clara? | 汤姆有没有提过一个叫克拉拉的人 |
[13:48] | She liked flowers. That’s where we got our names. | 她喜欢花 所以他才给我们起这样的名字 |
[13:50] | He called Sheila Daisy. | 他把希拉叫做黛西 |
[13:52] | Did you ever see Clara? | 你有没有见过克拉拉 |
[13:55] | No. | 没有 |
[13:58] | But sometimes I was good | 但有时我表现好 |
[14:01] | and he let me go outside at nighttime, | 他会准我晚上出去 |
[14:03] | and we planted flowers. | 我们会种花 |
[14:06] | He said they were for Clara. | 他说这都是为克拉拉种的 |
[14:19] | No, it was– | 不 那天… |
[14:21] | It was just like any other day. | 就像以往一样 |
[14:23] | I made her lunch, I kissed her goodbye, | 我给她做了午餐 跟她亲吻告别 |
[14:26] | and then her school called wondering where she was. | 然后她的学校打电话来说她不见了 |
[14:29] | Is there anyone you’d like me to contact? | 需要我帮你联系什么人吗 |
[14:31] | Her father. | 她的父亲 |
[14:32] | He’s in Tampa. | 他在坦帕 |
[14:34] | We split up after Sheila disappeared. | 希拉失踪后我们就分开了 |
[14:37] | Who did this to her? | 谁对她做了这些事 |
[14:39] | Who? | 是谁 |
[14:40] | Rest assured we’re doing everything we can to find him. | 请放心 我们会用尽一切手段抓到他 |
[14:46] | So this one right here will turn the volume up and down. | 这个按键可以用来控制音量 |
[14:49] | And then this one if you want to change the channel, | 如果你想看点别的节目 |
[14:52] | if you want to watch something different. | 按这个键就能换台 |
[14:53] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[14:54] | Here you go. I’ll be right back. | 拿着 我马上回来 |
[14:59] | Composite sketch of the unsub. | 这是不明嫌犯的素描图 |
[15:00] | Garcia’s running facial recognition | 加西亚正在与蓝色卡车车主 |
[15:02] | against her list of blue van owners. | 进行面部特征识别比对 |
[15:04] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[15:05] | It’s a lot. | 她经历了太多 |
[15:07] | She has no money, no family, | 她没有钱 没有家人 |
[15:09] | a second-grade education, | 只有小学二年级的知识水平 |
[15:10] | not to mention a lifetime of PTSD to deal with. | 更别提她的余生都会受创伤后应激障碍症折磨 |
[15:13] | Clear the door, clear the door, please. | 请让开 请让开 |
[15:15] | 103. Code blue. | 103病房 需要急救 |
[15:18] | – That can’t be good. – Dr. Givens, room 103. Code blue. | -这可不妙 -吉文斯医生 103病房 需要急救 |
[15:18] | Crash cart coming through. | 推车来了 |
[15:20] | Given the amount of hospital staff and the level of urgency, | 根据医院员工的数目和紧急等级 |
[15:22] | it looks to me like Sheila might be coding. | 我觉得希拉可能有情况 |
[15:24] | What’s coding? | 什么有情况 |
[15:26] | Gina, you need to get back in bed. | 吉娜 你得回床上去 |
[15:28] | Is that Sheila’s room? | 那是希拉的病房吗 |
[15:29] | No, no, no. Ok, you know what? | 不不不 你知道吗 |
[15:32] | Let them work. You don’t want to get in their way. | 让他们来吧 你不要去妨碍他们 |
[15:34] | No! You don’t stop working on her! You keep working on her! | 不 你们不要放弃她 你们要继续救她 |
[15:37] | -Seila! Is she ok? – No no no. | -希拉她没事吧 -不 别过去 |
[15:39] | Sheila! Sheila! What’s wrong?! | 希拉 希拉 怎么了 |
[15:40] | What’s wrong with her?! | 她怎么了 |
[15:42] | I have to help her! I have to help her! | 我得去帮她 我得去帮她 |
[15:45] | Please! Please! Please… | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[16:03] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你查到了什么 加西亚 |
[16:04] | I have a big fat hit on our unsub. | 我对我们的嫌犯可有大发现 |
[16:06] | I give you Michael Clark Thompson, | 认识一下迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 |
[16:09] | owner of Mike’s Fix-it and Construction, | 他是迈克修理建筑公司的老板 |
[16:12] | and there’s a blue van registered in the company’s name. | 公司名下注册了一辆蓝色货车 |
[16:16] | You sent the address? | 地址发过来了吗 |
[16:17] | No, it’s a P.O. Box, sir, | 不 只有邮政信箱地址 长官 |
[16:18] | and his cell phone is turned off. | 他的手机关机了 |
[16:20] | but it last pinged last night in St. Louis, | 但最后的信号定位显示昨晚他在圣路易斯 |
[16:22] | right next to Clara Riggins’ house. | 就在克拉拉·希金斯的房子边上 |
[16:24] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Get it away, please. | 是的 请拿走 谢谢 |
[16:28] | I’ll issue the APD. | 我去签发全境通缉令 |
[16:46] | Here. | 拿着 |
[16:47] | Eat. I know you’re hungry. | 吃吧 我知道你饿了 |
[16:49] | Can we please go see them? | 我们能去看看她们吗 |
[16:51] | Shut up and eat your cheeseburger. | 闭嘴 吃你的汉堡 |
[17:02] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[17:03] | Just let me sleep for a little while, | 让我睡一小会儿 |
[17:04] | then I’ll take you to see them. | 然后我就带你去看她们 |
[17:06] | Ok. Ok. I’ll be quiet. | 好 好 我会很安静 |
[17:08] | I’ll be quiet as a mouse. | 我会像老鼠一样安静 |
[17:10] | I just need a few minutes. | 我只需要几分钟 |
[17:13] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[17:14] | I thought you said you’d be quiet. | 你不是说你会很安静吗 |
[17:21] | Michael Clark Thompson’s mother died in childbirth, | 迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森小时候 他母亲就去世了 |
[17:23] | so he grew up with his father Nate, | 他跟他父亲内特相依为命 |
[17:25] | who was married and divorced 5 different times. | 他父亲后来再婚过五次 |
[17:27] | And each of exes filed for divorce | 他所有前妻都是因 |
[17:29] | on the grounds of cruelty, adultery, or both. | 家庭暴力或通奸行为申请离婚 |
[17:32] | Apparently his father had a predilection for prostitutes. | 显然他父亲对妓女情有独钟 |
[17:34] | He was even arrested once for having assaulted one. | 他甚至曾因侵犯妓女而被捕 |
[17:37] | Now, kids do what they see. | 小孩子有样学样 |
[17:39] | This might explain the son’s extreme misogynistic tendencies. | 可能因此才会导致他的儿子厌恶女性 |
[17:42] | And his violent streak. | 以及他的暴力倾向 |
[17:43] | The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. | 有其父必有其子 |
[17:45] | This man is smart, and he’s manipulative. | 这人很聪明 擅长操控他人 |
[17:48] | He not only was able to | 他不仅能够 |
[17:49] | take advantage of the woman who owns this house, | 利用这栋房子的女房主 |
[17:51] | but he’s somehow held 3 girls hostage here for over a decade. | 还关押了三个女孩超过十年 |
[17:53] | That took effort and dedication. | 这需要花费很多精力 |
[17:55] | This was important to him, like a compulsion. | 这对他很重要 好像强迫症一样 |
[17:58] | He gets off on having absolute power and control. | 绝对的权力和掌控权使他兴奋 |
[18:01] | All units be advised, | 所有单位请注意 |
[18:02] | APB suspect blue van | 在塔夫特大道和巴克利路口 |
[18:04] | spotted on Taft Avenue and Buckley Road. | 发现嫌犯的蓝色面包车 |
[18:07] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:27] | Michael Clark Thompson, FBI! | 迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 联调局 |
[18:29] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[18:30] | Daddy, who is that? | 爸爸 那是谁 |
[18:31] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[18:32] | Now very slowly use your right hand | 慢慢用你的右手 |
[18:34] | to open the driver’s side door. | 打开驾驶座的门 |
[18:36] | – Daddy? – Slowly. | -爸爸 -慢慢地 |
[18:37] | Remember what I told you. | 记得我告诉过你的 |
[18:38] | That if anybody ever found us, | 要是有人找到我们 |
[18:42] | daddy’s the only one that loves you. | 只有爸爸是爱你的 |
[18:44] | Get out of the van nice and slow. | 慢慢从面包车里出来 |
[18:45] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[18:50] | Ah, you gotta be kidding me, this guy. | 这家伙是在逗我吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, god! Oh, my wrist! My wrist! | 老天 我的手腕 我的手腕 |
[19:02] | Oh, what, am I hurting you? I’m sorry. | 怎么 我弄疼你了吗 抱歉 |
[19:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:16] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:18] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[19:21] | She’s refusing treatment. | 她不愿接受治疗 |
[19:23] | She won’t even tell us her last name. | 连她姓什么都不肯告诉我们 |
[19:24] | Well, that’s because she might not even remember it herself. | 可能因为她都不知道自己姓什么 |
[19:26] | Violet probably isn’t even her real name. | 维奥莱特可能都不是她的真名 |
[19:28] | It’s most likely the name he gave her. | 更像是他给她的名字 |
[19:29] | We do need to talk to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[19:31] | Well, you can try. You might have better luck than I did. | 你可以试试 或许比我走运 |
[19:33] | It may take some time to get through to her. | 做通她的工作可能要花点时间 |
[19:35] | All right, see what you can find out. | 行 看看你能查出什么 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna go question Thompson. | 我要去审讯汤普森了 |
[19:38] | She’s probably childlike and unsocialized, exactly like Gina. | 她可能跟吉娜一样 幼稚且不善交际 |
[19:41] | And if she was held captive the longest, | 要是她是被关押最久的 |
[19:42] | she almost certainly fell victim to intense trauma bonding. | 她很有可能与嫌犯之间建立了强大的创伤纽带 |
[19:47] | Hi. Violet? My name’s Jennifer. | 你好 维奥莱特 我叫洁妮芙 |
[19:51] | And I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[19:52] | Uh, can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[19:55] | Me and my daddy, we gotta go. | 我和我爸爸 我们得走了 |
[19:57] | When you say daddy, do you mean Tom? | 你说的爸爸是指汤姆吗 |
[20:00] | I don’t call him that. | 我不那么叫他 |
[20:03] | You know, that’s– that’s not actually his real name. | 其实那不是他的真名 |
[20:06] | His name is Michael Clark Thompson. | 他叫迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 |
[20:07] | Tom’s just a name he made up. | 汤姆只是他编的假名 |
[20:09] | Kind of like your name– Violet. | 跟你的名字一样 维奥莱特 |
[20:12] | Do you remember your real name? | 你记得你的真名吗 |
[20:16] | I need my daddy. We need to go. | 我要我爸爸 我们得走了 |
[20:19] | Where is it that you need to go? Maybe we can help you. | 你要去哪里 或许我们能帮你 |
[20:23] | He said you would do that. | 他说过你们会这么做 |
[20:25] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[20:27] | Ask questions and lie. | 问问题 然后撒谎 |
[20:29] | Especially about him. | 尤其是对他的事撒谎 |
[20:31] | We know what he did to you, Violet. | 我们知道他对你做了什么 维奥莱特 |
[20:34] | Gina told us everything. | 吉娜都告诉我们了 |
[20:37] | You found her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[20:40] | Did you find Daisy, too? | 你也找到黛西了吗 |
[20:43] | Her real name is Sheila. Sheila Woods. | 她的真名叫希拉 希拉·伍兹 |
[20:45] | And, yes, we did. | 是的 我们找到她了 |
[20:48] | She was super sick. Is she ok? | 她之前病得很厉害 她还好吗 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry, but, no, she’s not. | 很抱歉 但她 并不好 |
[20:54] | The doctors did everything they could, | 医生们尽了全力 |
[20:56] | but she didn’t make it. | 但她没挺过来 |
[20:59] | She died. | 她死了 |
[21:09] | You don’t have to be afraid of him anymore. | 你不用再怕他了 |
[21:13] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[21:14] | He said you would say that, too. | 他说你会这么说 |
[21:16] | You don’t know anything, ok? | 你什么都不知道 好吗 |
[21:18] | I would be dead without him. | 没有他我会死 |
[21:19] | He’s the only one who loves me. | 只有他是爱我的 |
[21:20] | Violet, please. | 维奥莱特 别这样 |
[21:22] | I–I gotta go. Please. | 我得走了 拜托 |
[21:25] | I’ve been good. I haven’t done anything bad. | 我一直都很乖 我没有干坏事 |
[21:27] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[21:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:38] | I gave them a good life. | 我给了他们一个好的生活 |
[21:39] | They were clothed, fed. | 她们衣食无忧 |
[21:40] | You repeatedly raped and tortured them. | 你不断强奸折磨她们 |
[21:42] | Children need discipline. | 孩子需要管教 |
[21:43] | Now, if you have kids yourself, you know what– | 你要是自己有孩子 你就会知道 |
[21:45] | That wasn’t discipline and they’re not your children. | 那不是教导 而且她们也不是你的孩子 |
[21:47] | The hell they weren’t. I saved them. | 怎么不是 我救了她们 |
[21:50] | From what? | 怎么救的 |
[21:51] | From their parents. | 从她们父母手上救的 |
[21:53] | Nobody cared about them. | 没人关心她们 |
[21:54] | Where were they when I showed up? | 我出现的时候她们父母在哪 |
[21:56] | No one cared about them but me. | 除了我没人关心她们 |
[21:58] | What about Clara Riggins? | 那克拉拉·希金斯呢 |
[22:01] | She was a nice lady. | 她是个好人 |
[22:02] | Who seems to have disappeared. | 但她似乎失踪了 |
[22:03] | Huh. I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[22:06] | I didn’t say that you did. | 我没说是你干的 |
[22:07] | No, but obviously that’s what you’re thinking. | 但很明显你是这么想的 |
[22:10] | So where is she? | 她人在哪 |
[22:12] | I went to check on her one day | 我有天去看她 |
[22:14] | and she didn’t answer the door. | 她没来开门 |
[22:15] | I had the key, so I let myself in and I found her, | 我有钥匙就自己进去了 结果找到了她 |
[22:19] | just lying on the kitchen floor. | 就那么倒在厨房地板上 |
[22:21] | So I put her in the yard. | 我把她埋在院子里 |
[22:22] | That’s what she would have wanted. | 她也应该是这么希望的 |
[22:23] | Look, she loved that house. | 听着 她很爱那栋房子 |
[22:25] | She didn’t want to be buried next to strangers. | 她不想埋在陌生人旁边 |
[22:27] | You can go check if you want. | 你可以自己去看看 |
[22:29] | I told you, I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我告诉你们了 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[22:31] | Nothing to hide, my ass. He’s full of it. | 没什么好隐瞒个鬼 胡说八道 |
[22:34] | The preliminary M.E. report does suggest | 初步法医鉴定显示 |
[22:36] | that Clara Riggins died of natural causes. | 克拉拉·希金斯是自然死亡 |
[22:37] | I think he’s telling the truth about that. He didn’t kill her. | 这点他说的是实话 他没有杀她 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry, guys. I can’t stop thinking about Violet. | 对不起 我一直在想维奥莱特 |
[22:42] | She could not wait to get out of here, | 她迫不及待地想要离开这里 |
[22:44] | like it was urgent. It’s all she could talk about. | 像是有什么急事 她一直在说这个 |
[22:46] | Well, she’d been held captive most of her life. | 她基本上被关了一辈子 |
[22:48] | All this has to be a tremendous shock. | 她肯定对这一切十分震惊 |
[22:50] | No question about that, but that wasn’t it. | 这毋庸置疑 但不是这个 |
[22:52] | It’s like she had somewhere specific in mind | 像是她要去一个特定的地方 |
[22:54] | and she needed Thompson to go with her. | 而且她要汤普森陪她一起去 |
[22:55] | Well, he’s conditioned her to depend on him for everything. | 他训练她什么事都依赖自己 |
[22:58] | Exactly. You condition someone | 是的 一直重复地训练人做一件事 |
[22:59] | by doing something over and over again. | 就能让一个人受制于你 |
[23:01] | Now, we know he repeatedly abused them. | 我们知道他一直在虐待她们 |
[23:03] | I don’t think she was itching to get out of here to go do that. | 她肯定不是急着想离开这里去被虐待 |
[23:06] | Maybe he did something to reward her somehow. | 也许他在通过某种方式奖励她 |
[23:10] | What if she has a child? | 她会不会有孩子 |
[23:12] | Where else would you want to go so badly? | 不然还有哪里会让人这么急切想赶去 |
[23:14] | You know, that’s not a stretch. | 那不是不可能 |
[23:15] | Sheila woods had a miscarriage. | 希拉·伍兹流过产 |
[23:17] | Maybe Violet brought one to term. | 也许维奥莱特生下过一个 |
[23:19] | We did profile he might be trying to fill some kind of void | 我们确实侧写出他可能想要填补自己的空虚 |
[23:21] | since he didn’t have a family. | 因为他没有完整的家庭 |
[23:22] | Yeah, but ina Bryant never mentioned any baby. | 是的 但吉娜·布莱恩特从没有提到过孩子 |
[23:26] | Well, Violet could have had the baby before Gina was abducted. | 可能是吉娜被诱拐之前维奥莱特就生了孩子 |
[23:29] | Gina wouldn’t even know about it. | 吉娜可能不知道 |
[23:30] | We, if we’re right about any of this, | 我们 如果我们的推测是对的 |
[23:32] | That means there’s another kid somewhere out there. | 那说明外面还有另一个孩子 |
[23:35] | Then who’s taking care of it? | 那谁来照顾那孩子 |
[23:36] | I wove my webs for you because I liked you. | 我为你织网写字是因为我喜欢你 |
[23:39] | After all, what’s a life anyway? | 毕竟 什么是生活 |
[23:41] | We’re born, we live a little while, we die. | 出生 活一会儿 死亡 |
[23:44] | A spider’s life can’t help being something of a mess, | 蜘蛛的生活都免不了一团糟 |
[23:46] | with all this trapping and eating flies. | 我经常设下陷阱捕食苍蝇 |
[23:50] | I don’t want to listen anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[23:52] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[23:54] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[23:58] | You want to sing? | 你想唱歌吗 |
[24:00] | How about “A-B-Cs”? | 字母歌好吗 |
[24:01] | You remember it? | 你还记得吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[24:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll be right there with you. | 别担心 我会一直陪着你 |
[24:25] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[24:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:32] | Excuse me, Mrs. Woods. | 不好意思 伍兹太太 |
[24:34] | I am so sorry to interrupt here, | 很抱歉打扰到你 |
[24:36] | but…this is Gina. | 但是 这是吉娜 |
[24:40] | She was with Sheila. | 她以前跟希拉一起的 |
[24:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:52] | I tried to help her. | 我想救她的 |
[24:54] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[25:06] | Sir, I think I found who violet is. | 长官 我想我知道维奥莱特是谁了 |
[25:08] | The timeline matches, the geography matches, | 时间吻合 地点吻合 |
[25:10] | everything matches. | 一切都吻合 |
[25:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:15] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[25:16] | How is daddy? Can we go soon? | 爸爸怎么样 我们能走了吗 |
[25:18] | Um, we’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[25:21] | You know, I still have a few questions I need to ask you. | 我还有些问题要问你 |
[25:24] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[25:25] | What’s that thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[25:27] | Um, well, you can look at pictures on it. | 你可以在上面看照片 |
[25:32] | Do you know this little girl? | 你认识这个小女孩儿吗 |
[25:37] | Her name is Amelia Hawthorne, | 她叫阿米莉亚·霍桑 |
[25:40] | and she is from a city called Indianapolis. | 来自一个叫印第安纳波利斯的城市 |
[25:43] | And these– these are her parents. | 这两个人 是她的父母 |
[25:47] | That’s George and Maureen. | 那是乔治和莫琳 |
[25:52] | That little girl | 这个小女孩 |
[25:54] | is you. | 是你 |
[25:56] | You’re Amelia. | 你就是阿米莉亚 |
[26:08] | Um…My name is Violet. | 我叫维奥莱特 |
[26:11] | No, sweetie. | 不 亲爱的 |
[26:13] | Tom took you away from your family when you were only 8. | 汤姆把你从家人身边带走的时候你才八岁 |
[26:17] | You have been gone for 15 years. | 你已经失踪了十五年 |
[26:19] | Tom is not your daddy. | 汤姆不是你爸爸 |
[26:22] | This man is. | 这个人才是 |
[26:25] | I–I can’t even begin | 我 我无法 |
[26:29] | to understand what you’re feeling right now, | 想象你现在的感觉 |
[26:31] | But you must be scared and confused. | 但你一定很害怕很疑惑 |
[26:34] | I promise you, Amelia, | 我向你保证 阿米莉亚 |
[26:37] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[26:39] | Ok? And I’m here to help you. | 好吗 我是来帮助你的 |
[26:41] | You gotta trust me. Ok? | 你得信任我 好吗 |
[26:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[26:47] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[26:50] | I need you to think back | 我需要你回想一下 |
[26:51] | and try really hard to remember. | 非常努力地回忆 |
[26:54] | Did Tom… | 汤姆… |
[26:58] | Did he ever get you pregnant? | 有没有让你怀孕过 |
[27:01] | Did you have a baby, Amelia? | 你有没有生过孩子 阿米莉亚 |
[27:04] | I can’t talk about that. He gets mad. | 我不能说这个 他会生气的 |
[27:06] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[27:07] | He gets mad if I even ask about about– | 他会生气的 只要我问起… |
[27:10] | I promised you, | 我向你保证 |
[27:12] | I am here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[27:14] | Which means you never, ever have to worry about him again. | 也就是说你永远 永远都不用再害怕他了 |
[27:26] | My sisters. | 我的妹妹们 |
[27:28] | Your sisters? | 你的妹妹们 |
[27:32] | I got super sick. | 我病得很严重 |
[27:35] | And then my belly got really big both times. | 那两次我的肚子都变得很大 |
[27:38] | Both times? It happened twice? | 两次 发生过两次 |
[27:41] | And then one day, they just… | 然后有一天 她们就… |
[27:45] | came out, | 出来了 |
[27:46] | and it really hurt like crazy, | 真的特别疼 |
[27:48] | but I got my sisters. | 但我有妹妹了 |
[27:53] | Lily and Jasmine. | 莉莉和贾斯敏 |
[27:56] | Do you know where they are right now? | 你知道她们现在在哪儿吗 |
[27:57] | Of course. They’re in the disappearing place. | 当然 她们在消失地 |
[28:00] | Do you know where that is? I can take you there. | 你知道在哪儿吗 我可以带你去那里 |
[28:03] | We have to drive. Can you drive? | 得开车去 你会开车吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah, but you need to tell me where to go. | 会 但你需要告诉我去哪儿 |
[28:05] | Can you do that? | 你可以吗 |
[28:06] | No. I don’t know– I don’t know where it is. | 不行 我不知道 我不知道在哪儿 |
[28:09] | I always sit in back. He drives. | 我都是坐在后面 他开车 |
[28:11] | Well, you might remember more than you think. | 你记得的可能比你想象的多 |
[28:12] | No. Daddy knows. He can drive. | 不 爸爸知道 他会开车 |
[28:14] | Just go and get him. Go get him and we can go. | 去找他 找到他我们就能走了 |
[28:23] | Go ahead. Take it. | 来 你喝吧 |
[28:26] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[28:27] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[28:28] | He’ll be back soon. | 他很快就会回来 |
[28:36] | Here. | 给 |
[28:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:50] | The x-ray machine was down. | X光机关了 |
[28:52] | Thompson’s going in now. | 汤普森现在进去 |
[28:54] | Amelia Hawthorne’s parents are here. | 阿米莉亚·霍桑的父母到了 |
[28:56] | She could barely look at their photo. | 她连照片都不愿意看 |
[28:57] | I can’t imagine how she’ll react in person. | 我无法想象她见到真人会有什么反应 |
[28:59] | Wait. Maybe we should give her more time. | 等一等 也许我们该给她再多些时间 |
[29:02] | Psych hasn’t completed a full evaluation yet. | 心理医生还没对她做出完整评估 |
[29:03] | I mean, she could become hostile | 她会因此产生敌意 |
[29:05] | or maybe even retreat into a catatonic state. | 甚至回到紧张的精神状态 |
[29:08] | We don’t have time. Amelia may have information | 没有时间了 阿米莉亚可能知道 |
[29:10] | about the missing children | 失踪儿童的线索 |
[29:11] | that her parents could help unlock. | 她的父母可以帮助我们让她开口 |
[29:12] | It’s a calculated risk, but one I think we have to take. | 有风险 但我们必须冒险一试 |
[29:14] | I’ll go update them. | 我先去把情况告诉他们 |
[29:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:26] | Did you get daddy? Is he gonna take us? | 你去找爸爸了吗 他会带我们过去吗 |
[29:28] | Uh, no, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[29:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:32] | Uh, there’s– there’s some people here | 这里有几个人 |
[29:33] | that would like to see you. | 想见见你 |
[29:43] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[29:46] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[29:48] | They’re your real parents. | 他们是你真正的父母 |
[29:49] | Baby, it’s me. It’s mama. | 宝贝 是我 我是妈妈 |
[29:55] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[29:57] | I know. I look different. | 我知道 我长得和以前不一样了 |
[30:00] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[30:04] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[30:15] | See? That’s how I looked back then. | 看 这是我以前的样子 |
[30:18] | And that’s your dad. | 这是你爸爸 |
[30:21] | And that right there… | 而这个小家伙 |
[30:25] | Is you. | 是你 |
[30:32] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[30:35] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[30:35] | Oh, Melly. | 梅丽 |
[30:40] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:41] | M-melly. | 梅丽 |
[30:43] | It’s what I used to call you. | 我以前常这么叫你 |
[30:45] | It’s short for Amelia. | 是小名 |
[30:47] | All right, get a hit, Melly, Melly. | 击球 梅丽 梅丽 |
[30:49] | Daddy’s the only one that loves you. | 只有爸爸是爱你的 |
[30:51] | Daddy, daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:53] | Get out. | 出去 |
[30:54] | – Oh, baby– – Get out! | -宝贝 -出去 |
[30:55] | Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 出去 出去 |
[30:58] | Get out! Get out now! | 出去 马上出去 |
[31:00] | Now! Get out! | 给我出去 |
[31:02] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 |
[31:03] | I want my daddy! | 我要我爸爸 |
[31:04] | I need my daddy! | 我要我爸爸 |
[31:07] | Excuse us, please. | 请回避一下 |
[31:12] | I don’t think he was done. | 他还没包扎完 |
[31:13] | We know that Sheila Woods got pregnant and miscarried. | 我们知道希拉·伍兹怀孕并流产了 |
[31:16] | She preferred to be called Daisy. | 她更愿意被叫做黛西 |
[31:18] | And we know about Lily and Jasmine. Where are they? | 我们知道莉莉和贾斯敏的存在了 她们在哪儿 |
[31:24] | I want a deal. | 我要做交易 |
[31:27] | Tell me where they are | 告诉我她们在哪儿 |
[31:28] | and I will make sure the court knows you cooperated. | 我会向法庭说明你积极配合 |
[31:30] | No. | 不 |
[31:31] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:33] | I want a deal. | 我要交易 |
[31:37] | If we find them alive, then we can discuss terms. | 我们找到活着的她们后 再来谈条件 |
[31:40] | Listen to me. The only reason I haven’t asked for a lawyer yet | 听着 我至今没找律师的唯一理由 |
[31:43] | is because I hate those lying sons of bitches. | 是因为我讨厌那些满口谎话的贱人 |
[31:45] | Now, you either give me a | 你要是不给我一个交易 |
[31:46] | damn deal right now or I ain’t sayin’ boo. | 我一个字都不会说 |
[31:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[31:53] | That’s better. | 这次态度好点了 |
[31:57] | I want to do my time in minimum security. | 我想要在中度警戒的监狱服刑 |
[32:00] | One of those places where they send the white collar guys, | 就是那种关押精英犯人 |
[32:02] | with the TVs and the gyms. | 还配有电视和健身房的 |
[32:04] | And no life sentence. | 还有不判终身监禁 |
[32:06] | I won’t die in there. | 我不想死在里面 |
[32:08] | – Is that all? – No. | -就这些吗 -不 |
[32:10] | I want to see Violet. | 我要见维奥莱特 |
[32:11] | That’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[32:12] | Come on. What are you telling me, | 别这样 你要跟我说 |
[32:13] | she didn’t ask for me, not even once? | 她没有要求见我吗 一次都没有吗 |
[32:18] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:19] | You let your pride get in the way. | 你放不下那点儿自尊 |
[32:21] | Lily, Jasmine, I only left them enough water for a few days | 莉莉 贾斯敏 我只给她们留了够喝几天的水 |
[32:24] | and I’ve been gone almost a week. | 我已经快一星期没去那里了 |
[32:27] | But that’s on your head, not mine. | 不过这事你做主了 不是我 |
[32:36] | Are we really gonna make a deal with this guy? | 我们真的要跟这种人做交易吗 |
[32:39] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 没得选择了 |
[32:41] | You think he’s telling the truth | 你觉得他真的像他说的那样 |
[32:42] | about their food and water? | 只留了一点食物和水给他们吗 |
[32:44] | I do. And I think we’re running out of time. | 是的 我们时间不多了 |
[32:46] | Are we even sure the A.U.S.A. will approve a deal? | 助理检察官会批准这个交易吗 |
[32:50] | They just did. | 已经批了 |
[32:53] | Well, do her parents know about this? | 她的父母知情吗 |
[32:55] | JJ’s talking to them now. | 小洁正在跟他们谈 |
[32:57] | I think I have a way to use their presence | 我觉得我找到办法通过他们 |
[32:59] | to try to get through to her. | 来理解她了 |
[33:08] | I’m so sorry, I just can’t… | 对不起 我只是不能… |
[33:11] | I just can’t leave her yet. | 我还不能离开她的身边 |
[33:14] | I understand. Take as much time as you need. | 我明白 你想待多久都可以 |
[33:19] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[33:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:38] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[33:39] | Hi, Vi. | 你好 小维 |
[33:40] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[33:42] | No, I want to be close to her. | 不 我想靠她近一点 |
[33:43] | Not part of the deal. | 交易里没有这个 |
[33:45] | Then give us some privacy. | 那就给我们一点私人空间 |
[33:47] | Not part of the deal, either. | 交易里也没这个 |
[33:49] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:51] | You got 5 minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[33:58] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[33:59] | Don’t worry about that. It’s nothing. | 别担心 没什么 |
[34:05] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:07] | About what? | 为了什么 |
[34:08] | My sisters. | 我的妹妹们 |
[34:11] | I had to tell them. Please don’t be mad. I had to. | 我只能告诉他们 求你别生气 我没办法 |
[34:16] | Now, listen, it’s all right, Vi. | 听着 没关系 小维 |
[34:17] | Ok? It really is ok. | 好吗 真的没关系 |
[34:20] | Did you get the groceries yet? | 你买好吃的了吗 |
[34:23] | No, honey, I’ve been here the whole time just like you. | 没 甜心 我和你一样一直待在这里 |
[34:27] | But can we go now? | 那我们现在能走了吗 |
[34:29] | I have some bad news. | 我要告诉你个坏消息 |
[34:30] | We can’t go there today. | 我们今天去不了了 |
[34:33] | We can’t go there ever again. | 我们以后再也去不了了 |
[34:34] | But — no — we have to go to the store, | 可是 不 我们必须去商店 |
[34:36] | and it’s close by the disappearing place. | 商店就在消失地的旁边 |
[34:38] | And we can be fast. | 我们可以快去快回 |
[34:40] | You’re right, you’re right, Violet, but I can’t. | 你说得对 维奥莱特 但我去不了 |
[34:43] | These police, they don’t think we should be together. | 这些警察 他们认为咱们不应该在一起 |
[34:46] | They’re gonna break apart | 他们将会像我告诉过你的那样 |
[34:47] | our family just like I told you they would. | 拆散咱们的家 |
[34:50] | No. | 不 |
[34:52] | I just wanted to come in and say goodbye | 我只是想在他们把我带走之前 |
[34:53] | before they took me away. | 来跟你道个别 |
[34:54] | Wait, when will you be back? | 等一下 那你什么时候回来 |
[34:57] | Not for a very long time. | 很久都回不来了 |
[34:59] | A very long time. | 很久很久 |
[35:02] | I would give you a hug goodbye, | 我想走之前抱抱你 |
[35:03] | but they — they won’t let me. | 但他们 他们不让 |
[35:05] | No! I — please… | 不 我 求求你们了 |
[35:08] | Please, can I just hug him? | 求求你们了 我能抱抱他吗 |
[35:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:17] | Oh, Violet, I’m gonna miss you. | 维奥莱特 我会想你的 |
[35:22] | My beautiful Violet. | 我漂亮的维奥莱特 |
[35:24] | My beautiful Violet. | 我漂亮的维奥莱特 |
[35:36] | What is — what is this? Who are these people? | 这 这是搞什么 这些人是谁 |
[35:39] | These are her parents. | 他们是她的父母 |
[35:41] | And that gentleman right there is her real daddy. | 那位先生才是她真正的爸爸 |
[35:45] | She knows who her real daddy is. | 她知道她真正的爸爸是谁 |
[35:48] | Daddy is the only one who loves you. | 只有爸爸是爱你的 |
[35:51] | Isn’t that right, Violet? | 对不对 维奥莱特 |
[35:59] | I love you, Melly. I love you, Melly. | 我爱你 梅丽 我爱你 梅丽 |
[36:01] | No. | 不 |
[36:05] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[36:07] | is… | 叫 |
[36:10] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[36:15] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[36:17] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[36:19] | – Go– – Amelia! | -走开 -阿米莉亚 |
[36:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:24] | My name’s Amelia! | 我叫阿米莉亚 |
[36:25] | There’s no deal. You hear me? | 我不跟你们签协议了 听到了吗 |
[36:27] | There’s no deal! | 协议作废 |
[36:32] | Oh, thank… | 谢天… |
[36:44] | Ok, so, this is a little bit of a long shot, | 好吧 虽然这有点牵强 |
[36:47] | but you said Violet asked if Thompson | 不过你说维奥莱特问起过 |
[36:49] | had gotten the groceries yet? | 汤普森是否已经买了吃的 |
[36:51] | Yeah, she said the store was right by the disappearing place. | 是的 她说商店就在消失地旁边 |
[36:54] | Well, we profiled he’s a control freak. | 我们侧写过他是个控制狂 |
[36:55] | He likes order, which means there’s a good chance | 他喜欢秩序 也就是说很有可能 |
[36:57] | he went to the same grocery store every time. | 他每次都去同一家商店 |
[36:59] | If we can figure out which one, we can narrow the search. | 如果我们能查出是哪一家 就可以缩小搜索范围了 |
[37:02] | Well, he would need the same kind of space, | 他会需要同样的隐私度 |
[37:03] | and he would want it close. | 但又要离得近 |
[37:05] | Sir, yes, sir. | 头 请讲 |
[37:06] | Garcia, I need a list of | 加西亚 我需要迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 |
[37:07] | clients of Michael Clark Thompson in the area. | 在本地的客户名单 |
[37:09] | Me thinks I can do that. Let’s see. | 没问题 让我看看 |
[37:11] | Bank accounts, invoices… | 银行帐号 发票 |
[37:14] | Bam. 83 names. That is a scary long list. | 有了 八十三人 名单长得吓人 |
[37:16] | All right, Garcia, | 好的 加西亚 |
[37:18] | you can eliminate anyone under the age of 70. | 你可以排除那些七十岁以下的人 |
[37:19] | And they wouldn’t just need to be elderly clients. | 不仅仅是老年客户 |
[37:21] | They could also be disabled in some way. | 也许可能是有某种残疾的 |
[37:24] | Anyone he could take advantage of. | 任何能被他利用的人 |
[37:25] | Oh. 12 names, then. | 那就剩十二个人了 |
[37:27] | How many of them live near a grocery store? | 有多少人住在杂货店附近 |
[37:29] | Define near. | 多近算近 |
[37:30] | Uh, within a mile. | 一英里以内 |
[37:31] | Well, there are 163 grocery stores | 在整个圣路易斯 |
[37:34] | in the greater St. Louis area. | 共有163家杂货店 |
[37:36] | Two of them do. First up | 查到两个人 第一个 |
[37:38] | is 91-year-old Herman Coker. | 是九十一岁的赫尔曼·科克尔 |
[37:40] | He is a retired cop, World War II vet. | 他是退休警察 二战退伍老兵 |
[37:43] | No, I don’t think it’s him | 不 我觉得不是他 |
[37:44] | because he’s got a very active facebook account, | 因为他女儿简和他住在一起 |
[37:47] | thanks to his youngest daughter Jan who lives with him. | 而且还把他的脸书账户弄得非常活跃 |
[37:49] | Ok, who else you got, mama? | 好吧 那另一个是谁 |
[37:51] | Hold yourself. | 稍等 |
[37:52] | Fredna Nasee. Oh, not much on her. | 弗雷德娜·南希 她的信息不多 |
[37:55] | She’s a retired nurse. 84 years old. | 她是位退休护士 八十四岁 |
[37:57] | She’s got a daughter that lives in Boca Raton. | 她有个女儿住在伯克莱屯 |
[37:59] | Uh, they — they don’t communicate. | 她们 她们不联系 |
[38:02] | No phone calls, no emails, nothing. | 不通电话 不写邮件 什么都没有 |
[38:03] | – Send us the address. – Done. | -把地址发给我们 -发了 |
[38:06] | Morgan and JJ, check it out. | 摩根和小洁 去那里看看 |
[38:15] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:22] | Clear. | 安全 |
[38:22] | Wake up. I think they’re here. | 醒醒 他们好像来了 |
[38:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[38:30] | Jasmine, wake up. | 贾斯敏 醒醒 |
[38:32] | Wake up, somebody’s here. | 醒醒 有人来了 |
[38:33] | Jasmine, wake up! Jasmine, wake up! Wake up! | 贾斯敏 醒醒 贾斯敏 醒醒 |
[38:40] | It’s ok. It’s ok. We’re here to help. | 没事的 没事了 我们是来救你们的 |
[38:42] | Are you Lily? And this is Jasmine? | 你是莉莉吗 这是贾斯敏 |
[38:44] | I can’t wake her up. | 我叫不醒她 |
[38:45] | I’ll call for an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[38:58] | I missed you so much! | 我好想你 |
[39:02] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:03] | You’re here. | 你在这 |
[39:09] | You look pretty. | 你好漂亮 |
[39:29] | You’re gonna need to be patient with her. | 你们需要给她很大耐心 |
[39:30] | This might take a little time. | 这也许需要一点时间 |
[39:32] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:06] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[40:09] | We found them both, alive. | 我们找到她俩了 都还活着 |
[40:12] | Too bad you took that deal off the table. | 真可惜你拒绝了那个协议 |
[40:14] | You’d be well on your way to club Fed right about now. | 要不然你现在早就在去联邦监狱的路上了 |
[40:18] | Yeah, but don’t you worry. | 不过别担心 |
[40:20] | You’re gonna make a lot of friends. | 你会交到很多朋友的 |
[40:22] | They’re gonna love you out in the yard. | 监狱里那些人肯定爱死你 |
[41:25] | “Revenge is an act of passion, | “报复是冲动之举 |
[41:28] | vengeance of justice.” | 正义复仇” |
[41:30] | Samuel Johnson. | 塞缪尔·约翰逊[英国文人] |