Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You’re part of an interconnected group of hitmen working together online. 你是网络杀手组织中的一员
[00:05] How many of them are you? 你们有多少人
[00:07] Besides me, quatro. 除了我 还有四个
[00:08] The last time we talked, 上次我们交谈的时候
[00:09] you hinted that this was your next target– 你暗示这是你们的下一个目标
[00:12] The Dirty Dozen. Who are they? 肮脏十二 他们是谁
[00:13] You’re the Dirty Dozen? 你就是肮脏十二
[00:14] But if they’re as good as I think they are, 但如果他们跟我料想得一样厉害
[00:17] no one can stop them. 那就没有人能够阻止他们
[00:18] Director Cochran, do you mind if we borrow your pen? 科克伦局长 可以借用一下你的笔吗
[00:21] Something tells me the access codes 总是有种感觉
[00:22] to the darknet servers are in there. 暗网的访问码就在里面
[00:24] I’m scared. What’s going on? 吓死我了 怎么回事
[00:25] There’s been a major break in the case 那要冲你下手的杀手案子
[00:26] of the hitmen hunting you. 现在有了重大突破
[00:27] There has? 真的吗
[00:28] And we may have found a way 而且我们可能有了法子
[00:29] to bring The whole network down. 一举拿下整个网络
[00:53] Hi. Table for two for Spencer. 你好 斯宾塞的两人桌
[01:08] – Here you are. – Thank you so much. -这里 -非常感谢
[01:09] You’re welcome. 不客气
[01:29] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[01:33] – Cat? – Hi! -凯特 -你好
[01:34] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[01:35] – Hello. Hi. – Nice to finally– -你好 -真高兴终于
[01:37] Oh–sorry, I have a– a germ thing. 对不起 我有点 有点洁癖
[01:40] I’m kind of weird with hu-hugs. 不太习惯拥抱
[01:42] Sorry. 对不起
[01:47] Can I sit down? 我可以坐下吗
[01:48] Yes, please. Oh, yeah. Of course. 当然可以 请坐
[01:49] Sit down. 请坐
[02:02] First time doing this? 第一次吗
[02:03] Yeah. I mean, yeah. 对 对
[02:05] Yeah, I–I still get nervous, too. 我 我也有点紧张
[02:09] Really, it wasn’t until an hour ago that I was like, 真的 直到一个小时之前我还在想
[02:12] wait, we’ve been trading emails back and forth, 我们已经通过电子邮件联系了这么久
[02:14] but I still have no idea what this guy looks like. 但我还不知道这个家伙长什么样
[02:17] Hence the… 所以
[02:18] I know. And then I was like, wait, 我知道 后来我又想
[02:20] he’s going to bring a red rose, 他要带一支红玫瑰来
[02:21] so we need to go to a nicer place, 那我们得去个高档点的地方
[02:23] which is why I switched the restaurant last-minute– 所以我在最后一刻换了餐厅
[02:25] Not a problem at all. 没关系
[02:26] And now I need to change and put something nice on 我还得去买件漂亮点的衣服
[02:29] for this place, ’cause I was totally underdressed, 原来的衣服实在不好意思穿到这么好的地方
[02:31] and my whole wardrobe makes me look like a Kardashian. 我衣柜里的衣服穿上就像卡戴珊一样
[02:36] You don’t know who that is, do you? 你不知道卡戴珊是谁吧
[02:38] No, oh, yeah, Robert Kardashian. 不知道 噢知道 罗伯特·卡戴珊
[02:40] He got O.J. Simpson off. 他让O.J.辛普森脱罪了
[02:43] You–you don’t look like his daughters. 你长得不像他的女儿
[02:45] Yeah, no, I was making a joke about them. 当然不像 我只是拿她们开个玩笑
[02:47] No, it was good. It was a good joke. 不 这个笑话不错 很好笑
[02:49] – No, it wasn’t. – It was funny. -才不是 -挺有意思的
[02:55] Can we start over? Hi, I’m cat. 可以重来吗 你好 我是凯特
[02:57] Hi–hi, I’m — I’m Spencer. 你 你好 我 我是斯宾塞
[03:01] It really is nice to meet you, 真的很高兴认识你
[03:03] in person, finally. 终于见到你的真人了
[03:06] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[03:06] Tell me a little bit about yourself. 跟我说说你自己吧
[03:08] Do you really have 3 Ph.Ds? 你真的有三个博士学位吗
[03:10] Yes. Um, I–yeah, I do, I have 3 I have 3 Ph.Ds. 对 没错 我有三个博士学位
[03:14] What was your favorite book that you read last year? 去年你读过的最喜欢的一本书是什么
[03:16] Um, honestly, I’ve never read a book I didn’t love. 说实话 我从来不看自己不喜欢的书
[03:19] Tell me about your wife. 谈谈你妻子吧
[03:24] If you don’t mind, I’d, uh, 如果你不介意的话 我
[03:26] I’d rather not talk about her. 我不想说她的事情
[03:28] Might as well get it out in the open, right? 还是说出来吧
[03:30] That’s why we’re here. 这不就是我们约见面的原因吗
[03:32] How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了
[03:34] 4 years. 四年
[03:38] When is she due to give birth? 她的预产期是什么时候
[03:44] A couple of– 还有几个
[03:45] a couple of months. 几个月
[03:49] Should we talk about price now, or… 现在可以谈谈价格了吗 还是
[03:55] Slow down, tiger. What exactly are we negotiating here? 别着急 小老虎 我们到底在商量什么
[04:01] You know. 你知道的
[04:03] I want to hear you say it. 我想听你亲口说出来
[04:09] To have her killed. 杀了她
[04:17] Let me see your ring. 让我看看你的戒指
[04:26] You know what that is? 你知道那是什么吗
[04:29] A noose. 绞索
[04:33] Only it doesn’t kill you all at once. 只不过它不会让你瞬间丧命
[04:34] It kills you slowly, 而是把你慢慢折磨至死
[04:35] day by day. 一天又一天
[04:38] You ever feel that way? 你有过这种感觉吗
[04:40] I feel that way all the time. 我一直活在这种感觉之中
[04:43] Take it off. 把它取下来
[04:46] Why? 为什么
[04:47] As a sign of your commitment. 作为你的一种承诺
[04:50] To me. 对我的承诺
[05:05] If she sticks to pattern, 如果按照作案模式
[05:06] she’ll take him to a secondary location and kill him. 她会把他带到另一个地方然后杀掉
[05:10] We’re not gonna let it get that far. 我们不会让事情发展到那一步的
[05:14] Hotch, do you have a visual? 霍奇 有画面了吗
[05:17] Just hacked in. 刚刚黑进来
[05:19] All right, we have you over her left shoulder. 你在她的左手边
[05:22] Do you copy? 听到了吗
[05:27] All right, all agents stand by. 所有探员待命
[05:29] Dr. Reid will give the green light. 里德博士会亮出绿灯
[05:31] Don’t move until we have it. 亮灯之前不要轻举妄动
[05:34] 24-karat? 24K金
[05:38] 24k times… 4 years 24K金 又戴了四年
[05:43] means this ring should be dinged and nicked. 这戒指应该有划痕
[05:48] But the sucker is brand-new. 但这玩意儿是崭新的
[05:51] You’re not married. 你没有结婚
[05:55] What was that? Was that what I think it was? 那是什么 是我想的那个吗
[05:57] Everybody hold. 大家先别动
[05:59] Why are we here, Spencer? 我们为什么来这 斯宾塞
[06:02] We’re here because you belong to a network of 4 hitmen 因为你是四人杀手网络的一员
[06:05] who’ve been operating in the shadows of the internet. 一直在网络的掩盖下行事
[06:08] You’re know as Miss 45. 你代号45号小姐
[06:10] My team and I have been hunting for months, 我和我的团队已经追踪好几个月了
[06:12] and I knew that if I boxed you in, 我知道如果我引你来
[06:13] I could arrest you with as little resistance as possible. 就能在最少的阻力下逮捕你
[06:17] Your team being the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI? 你们是联调局行为分析组吧
[06:22] You guys are good. You’re the only ones that got close to us. 你们很厉害 你们是唯一能接近我们的人
[06:26] But we got kind of close to you, too, didn’t we? 但我们也同样接近了你们 不是吗
[06:30] Hi, Penelope. 你好啊 佩内洛普
[06:39] Do you know why I’m so good at my job? 你知道我为什么这么擅于这工作吗
[06:42] Because you kill without compunction or remorse. 因为你杀人从无悔意 也没有内疚感
[06:45] That only gets a girl so far in life. 那只能是一般水平
[06:49] No, it’s because I think through every potential outcome 不 是因为我会思考每一种可能的结果
[06:53] and then I plan accordingly. 并据此作出计划
[06:55] You see, I didn’t walk into your trap. 我没有走进你的陷阱
[06:59] You walked into mine. 是你走进了我的
[07:32] Entropy 熵[混沌]
[07:40] Where’s your head, Spencer? 你思绪飘哪去了 斯宾塞
[07:44] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[07:45] I was thinking about entropy. 我在想熵[混沌]
[07:48] It’s the thermodynamic measure of the degradation 在热力学中它被用来量度
[07:50] of matter and energy in the universe. 宇宙中物质和能量的衰减
[07:52] To put it another way– 换句话来说
[07:54] There’s your gun. 你的枪在这
[07:55] Good evening. 晚上好
[07:56] Hi, uh, you know what? 你好 是这样
[07:57] We’ve been having so much fun getting to know one another, 我们正在愉快地互相了解中
[08:00] we’ll let you know when we’re ready, ok? Thank you. 我们好了再叫你 好吗 谢谢
[08:03] Now that we got that out of the way, 既然我们都说开了
[08:04] will you do me a favor and tell blondie Mcblonderson 你能帮个忙让吧台哪儿的
[08:07] over there at the bar to disappear. 金发美女消失吗
[08:12] JJ, stand down. 小洁 离开吧
[08:25] Thanks for playing, sweetie. 感谢参与 亲爱的
[08:27] If she learns how many agents we have outside, 要是她知道我们在外面有多少探员
[08:29] she’ll start shooting. 她会立刻开枪的
[08:30] Dave, get ready to take her out. 戴夫 准备击毙
[08:31] Yeah. 明白
[08:32] Reid, do not let her get up from the table. 里德 别让她离开桌子
[08:34] All right, you’re in charge. 好了 现在你做主了
[08:36] Tell me what you want and I’ll see if I can get it here for you. 告诉我你想要什么 我看看能不能满足你
[08:38] Anything I want? 什么都行吗
[08:39] Anything you want. 想要什么都行
[08:40] Like a million dollars in unmarked bills, 比如一百万没标记的现金
[08:42] maybe a plane to Aruba? 一架去阿鲁巴岛的飞机
[08:43] Is that what you want? 你想要那些吗
[08:45] And you’ll say you’ll bring it here, 你会说你会把那些拿来
[08:46] but the real plan is to distract me 但真正的计划是
[08:49] from what is, I’m sure, 分散我的注意力 我肯定
[08:51] an impressive law enforcement response 有一批强大的执法部队
[08:53] just outside that door. Is that the plan? 正在门外待命呢 那就是你的计划吗
[08:54] That’s the plan. 就是这样计划的
[08:56] Ok, let’s talk, 好吧 我们谈谈
[08:57] but let’s talk about something interesting, at least. 不过至少咱们谈点有趣的吧
[09:00] Tell me about me. 跟我说说我是什么样的人
[09:02] You? 你
[09:03] You’re a black widow hitwoman. 你是个黑寡妇杀手
[09:05] You specialize in seduction and you’re patient. 你擅长诱惑他人 并极具耐心
[09:07] You learn everything you can 你会尽可能了解
[09:08] about the men you’re hired to kill, 你受雇暗杀的男人
[09:09] physically, psychologically, and emotionally, 身体上 精神上 情感上
[09:12] because you want them 因为你想他们
[09:12] in as compromised a position as possible 处于尽可能毫无抵抗力的状态
[09:14] so they don’t see it coming when you pull the trigger. 这样你扣动扳机时他们完全不会想到
[09:16] And when I do it really well, 我做得够漂亮时
[09:17] they pull the trigger themselves. 他们会自己扣动扳机
[09:21] Give me your phone. 把你的电话给我
[09:22] Why? 为什么
[09:23] Because I know what I want now. 因为我知道我现在想要什么了
[09:25] I want to play a game with you. 我想跟你玩个游戏
[09:27] You like games? 你喜欢玩游戏吗
[09:28] I do. 喜欢
[09:29] – Do you win? – I always win. -经常赢吗 -没输过
[09:32] Give it to me. 给我
[09:35] Ok, here’s my game. 我的游戏是这样
[09:36] You have 30 minutes to answer every question I ask. 你有三十分钟回答我每个问题
[09:40] And if you lie, I’ll know. 如果你说谎 我会知道的
[09:42] Because I’ve spent the past 10 years of my life 因为我过去十年
[09:45] studying men and their lies 都在研究男人和他们的谎言
[09:47] before I kill them. 就在杀死他们之前
[09:49] Do you believe me? 你相信我吗
[09:50] I do. 我相信
[09:51] That was true. You’re getting this. 实话 你理解这游戏了
[09:54] Now, here’s how we’ll know who wins at the end of 30 minutes. 至于三十分钟结束时如何判断输赢
[09:57] If you win, you’ll drag me out of here in handcuffs. 如果你赢了 你把我拷上离开这里
[09:59] But if I win, you will escort me out 但如果我赢了 你要像绅士一样
[10:02] like a gentleman, 护送我出去
[10:04] to make sure I exit safely. 保证我安全离开
[10:07] What do you say, Spencer? 怎么样 斯宾塞
[10:08] Think you can win this one? 觉得你这次能赢吗
[10:13] Considering everything you’ve put Garcia 考虑到你给加西亚
[10:15] and so many people through, 以及那么多人带来的伤害
[10:17] you’re going to have to shoot me in the face 你得当面给我来一枪
[10:19] before you walk out of here. 才能离开这里
[10:25] Game on. 游戏开始
[10:26] Oh, boy. 天啊
[10:28] What do you want to ask me? 你想问我什么
[10:29] How you found me, of course. 当然是你怎么找到我的
[10:30] A professional learns from her mistakes. 专业人士要从失误中吸取教训
[10:36] We got our big break in the case at the end of last year. 我们从去年年底的案子中获得重大突破
[10:39] I didn’t learn how big until I came back from some time off. 我休息回来后才发现突破有多重大
[10:42] Why’d you take time off? 你为什么休假
[10:43] Higher, mommy, higher! 高点 妈咪 再高点
[10:45] Careful, sweetheart. 小心 宝贝
[10:48] Higher, mommy, higher! 高点 妈咪 再高点
[11:00] – Hey, you! – Hi. -你好啊 -好
[11:01] Welcome back. Come in. 欢迎回来 进来
[11:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:05] I know you’re not a hugger. I don’t care. 我知道你不喜欢拥抱 我可不管
[11:09] Hey, get your greasy hands off my girl. 把你的手从我妹子身上拿开
[11:13] Nice to have you home, kid. 很高兴你回来 孩子
[11:14] Good to be back. 很高兴回来
[11:16] Let me get my stuff. 我去拿东西
[11:21] That thing you called about, here’s some updated stats. 你要的那东西 这是更新数据
[11:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:24] Stats? 数据
[11:25] Stats from what? 哪里的统计
[11:26] Medical research. Shop talk. 医学研究 行话
[11:29] Things you wouldn’t be interested in. 反正都是你不感兴趣的东西
[11:31] Well, I can tell you what I am interested in, 我告诉你我对什么东西感兴趣
[11:32] and that is you. 那就是你
[11:34] You gonna love me forever? 你会永远爱我吗
[11:36] Yes, I am. 我会的
[11:37] Forever ever? 永远永远吗
[11:40] For ever, ever, ever. 永远永远永远
[11:41] Guys. Garcia and Hotch need us ASAP 伙计们 加西亚和霍奇叫我们马上
[11:43] for a briefing on the 4 hitmen. 去参加那四个杀手的简报
[11:44] – Stop. – What? -打住 -什么
[11:46] You didn’t tell me why you took time off. 你没告诉我你为什么要休假
[11:48] It’s not relevant. 这与此无关
[11:48] That’s not the game. 游戏规则不是这样
[11:49] The game is you answer every question I ask. 游戏规则是你要回答我问的每一个问题
[11:53] – Is it a secret? – No. -是什么秘密吗 -不
[11:56] Is it dirty? 很肮脏吗
[11:57] – No. – Then tell me. -不 -那告诉我
[11:59] It’s not important to your story. 这对你的故事来说不重要
[12:01] Out of curiosity, is it me you don’t want to tell 出于好奇 你是不想告诉我
[12:03] or the people listening in? 还是那些听的人
[12:08] Is this really how you want to spend your 30 minutes? 你真的想这样度过你的三十分钟吗
[12:10] Yes. 是的
[12:13] No. 不
[12:16] Ok, so you were saying 你刚说到
[12:18] you showed up for work that morning and… 你那天早上去上班 然后…
[12:20] We learned that someone unexpected decided to talk. 我们发现有个人突然决定开口
[12:22] And who would that be? 那是谁
[12:23] Brian Cochran from the NSA. 国安局的布莱恩·科克伦
[12:25] I’ve placed him on 24/7 lockdown at USP Terre Haute. 我已经把他全天候关押在特雷霍特感化院
[12:28] The network has proven 网络显示他们
[12:29] that they can kill anyone, anywhere, anytime, 能随时随地除掉任何人
[12:30] And now that they’ve targeted Garcia, 现在他们盯上了加西亚
[12:32] We can’t afford to lose another lead. 我们不能再失去线索了
[12:34] Cochran used one of the hitmen to target DEA supervisor Graff. 科克伦曾雇佣一名杀手除掉缉毒局的主管格拉夫
[12:37] But we can press him on that to get him to cooperate. 但我们能对他施压逼他合作
[12:39] Well, fortunately that won’t be necessary. 幸运的是我们没必要这样做
[12:40] He had a breakdown in solitary confinement 他在单独监禁期间精神崩溃
[12:43] and he was already willing to make a deal. 现在已经同意跟我们做笔交易
[12:44] We need to go talk to him. 我们得和他谈谈
[12:45] Garcia and I already did. 加西亚和我已经和他谈过了
[12:46] This is, we video-conferenced with him. 这是我们和他的视频会面
[12:48] He was limited in what he could tell us about the hit people. 他能告诉我们有关杀手的信息有限
[12:51] He didn’t know their names, 他不知道他们的名字
[12:52] but he did know all of their areas of expertise. 但他知道他们擅长的领域
[12:54] How specific do they get? 他们分工有多细
[12:55] Most successful hitmen are basically 很多成功的杀手基本上
[12:57] just swiss army knives of murder. 只要用瑞士军刀就能杀人
[12:58] Well, take the O.G. hit guy who got us into this mess, 首先来看看给我们惹出这么大乱子的创始大佬
[13:01] Giuseppe Montolo. Remember him? 朱塞佩·蒙托洛 还记得他吗
[13:03] He was a genius at making hits look like an accident. 他擅长将暗杀伪装成意外的样子
[13:06] The others, depends what you’re looking for. 其他人就看你有什么样的需求了
[13:08] Take the guy that’s still out there 以那个杀掉可怜的格拉夫先生
[13:09] who’s responsible for shooting poor Mr. Graff. 并仍然逍遥法外的家伙为例
[13:12] He’s known simply as the sniper. 他以狙击闻名
[13:15] He can make a T-zone shot from over 2,000 meters. 他能在两千米开外射中别人的鼻梁
[13:27] Which means he’s ex-military. 也就是说他曾经参过军
[13:28] Not necessarily ours, but he’s definitely trained. 不一定是我们国家的军队 但绝对受过军事训练
[13:30] So who’s number two? 二号人物呢
[13:31] That would be the Chemist. 化学家
[13:32] He works with poison. 他专长用毒
[13:41] He specializes in hits that don’t leave a trace. 他擅长不留痕迹的暗杀
[14:03] He sounds delightful. 听上去真不错
[14:05] What about number 3? 三号人物呢
[14:06] Well, that would be the Bomber. 是炸弹人
[14:08] According to Cochran, he’s responsible for this. 据科克伦说 这都是他干的
[14:10] It’s a chemical fire in Tianjin, China. 这是在中国天津的化学品起火事件
[14:13] Apparently a bureaucrat didn’t pay his bribe on time. 显然是因为一名官员没有及时贿赂他所致
[14:15] You know that’s conspiracy theory garbage. 你应该清楚这都是阴谋论之类的胡扯
[14:17] But what is credible is Cochran’s insistence 但科克伦说他曾在以色列情报机构受训
[14:19] that he was trained by Mossad. 这个消息很可信
[14:20] Jack Garrett’s following up on leads. 杰克·加勒特正在跟进这些线索
[14:22] That leaves us with number 4, 接下来就是四号人物了
[14:24] The one with the highest body count of them all. 四人中杀人最多的人
[14:26] And who’s that? 那是谁
[14:26] Me. 我
[14:28] Yes. 没错
[14:29] Wow, that was really impressive. 真是太厉害了
[14:32] Yeah, the way you just made all those brilliant deductions 你能做出如此精彩的推理
[14:35] with all that information 都是凭借了
[14:36] that was just handed to you on a silver platter. 不费吹灰之力就得到的信息
[14:39] Quick question–are you guys really profilers 快问快答 你们真的是侧写师
[14:41] or are you just lucky? 还是说只是走运
[14:43] Because this, what I’m about to say– 因为我接下来要说的
[14:46] is profiling. 才是侧写
[14:48] The reason you took time off from work 你之所以休假是为了
[14:49] was to deal with the same girl who broke your heart. 去找那个曾让你心碎的女孩
[14:53] – No. – The death of a parent, then. -不 -那就是亲人去世
[14:55] No. 不
[14:57] Ah, hello, I’m getting close. 我越来越接近了
[15:00] It’s mom or dad in the billiard room with the candlestick. 是你妈妈或者爸爸对着蜡烛独坐在小黑屋里吧
[15:06] Oh, you’re mad at me, aren’t you? 你对我很生气吧
[15:08] – Not even a little bit. – Yes, you are, I can tell. -一点也不生气 -没错 我看得出来
[15:09] No offense, but you’re not really worth getting angry at. 无意冒犯 但你根本不值得我动怒
[15:14] So you figured out what the 4 of us did, and then what? 你们弄清楚我们四个的分工 然后呢
[15:17] We profiled that you operated as spokes on a wheel. 我们分析出你们像轮胎上的辐条般紧密合作
[15:20] Somehow it had to be centralized, 但肯定要有一个中心点
[15:21] how you got jobs, who paid you. 你们如何接活 谁给你们钱
[15:24] Somebody did all that for you. 有人为你们做好了这一切
[15:25] You found the Snowman, didn’t you? 你们找到了雪人吧
[15:27] Great. So who’s this Snowman jagoff? 很好 这个混账雪人是谁
[15:29] Cochran says he’s the I.T. expert. 科克伦说他是电脑专家
[15:31] He’s the key to the whole network. 他是整个网络的关键
[15:32] But if he set it up, 但如果是他安排的
[15:33] he’s not just gonna tear it down because we ask nicely. 那他也不会因为我们好言相劝而放弃一切
[15:35] He will because he was kidnapped by one of the hitmen 他会的 因为他被杀手之一绑架了
[15:37] and held against his will in a safe house. 并被囚禁在安全屋里
[15:38] I wonder how that feels. 真想知道那是什么感觉
[15:40] Even if they have him under duress, 就算他们挟持了他
[15:41] he’s still gonna be impossible to find. 我们还是没法找到他
[15:43] We will find him… 我们会找到他的…
[15:45] With this. 用这个
[15:52] Whoa, whoa, whoa, I’m confused. What just happened there? 慢着 我糊涂了 发生了什么事
[15:54] When we arrested Cochran, we found a flash drive, 我们逮捕科克伦的时候 还发现了一个闪存盘
[15:56] One that gave us access to a specific shadow of the darknet, 就是这个盘让我们追踪到了暗网的踪迹
[15:59] one we didn’t even know existed. 我们之前根本不知道暗网的存在
[16:00] Oh, put a ring on it before you decide to do that. 想明白了再动手
[16:08] Oh, that’s flashy. It’s certainly cocky. 这是在炫技啊 这人很自命不凡
[16:10] Yeah, it’s smart, but it’s risky. 很聪明 但也很冒险
[16:12] He’s taking security flaws from his own code 他在利用自己代码里的安全漏洞
[16:14] and then exploiting them as another level of security. 来进一步提高系统的安全级别
[16:16] If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was having fun. 要不是我知道这点 我会以为他是在找乐子
[16:20] He wouldn’t do this if his life depended on it, unless… 如果他靠这个过活 就不会这样做 除非
[16:23] – He’s young. – Yeah, and based on this, like high school young. -他还很年轻 -没错 这么幼稚 也就是个高中生
[16:28] Garcia used it to find the website 加西亚利用闪存盘
[16:30] that Snowman set up for all of you. 找到了雪人为你们建的网站
[16:33] Once we had the website, we had geography, 掌握了网站 我们就掌握了地址
[16:35] specifically, the safe house you were keeping him in. 确切点说 就是你们关押他的安全屋
[16:49] So we waited until the shift change 我们一直等到你们换班
[16:51] when we knew we could take two of you down at once. 这样就能将两个人一举拿下
[17:36] FBI! Everybody down! 联调局 所有人趴下
[17:39] FBI! 联调局
[17:41] Don’t! 不要
[17:46] It’s ok. We got you. 没事了 我们来救你了
[17:47] What is this? What’s going on? 怎么回事 发生什么事了
[17:52] Welcome to the FBI, kid. 欢迎来到联调局 孩子
[17:54] Well, well, well, you took the Chemist and the Sniper 这么说 你们让化学家和狙击手
[17:56] out of commission, huh? 退役了
[17:58] Did you know? 你知道这事吗
[17:59] I knew something was off. 我知道肯定出了什么事
[18:01] They didn’t bid on some contracts. 他们没有抢活儿
[18:03] And this isn’t the kind of job 干我们这行又不像你
[18:04] where you get to take time off to be with your… 你还能腾出时间去陪你
[18:08] Mother? 妈妈
[18:10] Is it your mom? It’s gotta be your mom. 是你妈吧 肯定是了
[18:13] Why’d you take time off from the FBI? 你为什么要向联调局请假出去
[18:14] I’m not gonna tell you. 我是不会告诉你的
[18:15] Spencer, why did you take time off 斯宾瑟 你为什么要向联调局
[18:19] from the FBI? 请假出去
[18:21] You can ask me as many times as you want, 你想问几次就问吧
[18:22] and you can continue to waste your time, 继续浪费你的时间
[18:24] but I’m still not gonna tell you. 我是不会告诉你的
[18:26] Then you’re cheating, and I don’t like cheaters. 你这是作弊 我不喜欢作弊者
[18:28] You don’t get everything you want just because 不要以为你在桌子底下拿枪指着我
[18:29] you’re pointing a gun at me under a table. 就能随心所欲为所欲为
[18:31] You’re not the first killer to point a gun at me. 你不是第一个举枪指着我的人
[18:32] You’re not even the first woman to point a gun at me. 甚至不是第一个举枪指着我的女人
[18:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:38] You’re really gonna take this all the way, aren’t you? 你真的要一直这样吗
[18:40] – Yeah. – So am I. -没错 -我也是
[18:42] Dave, go. 戴夫 上
[18:43] Look at my face. Does it look like I’m bluffing? 看我 我像是在虚张声势吗
[18:45] I know you’re not bluffing. 我知道你不是虚张声势
[18:50] I’m gonna ask you one more time. 我再问你一次
[18:52] Before you say no, I want you to consider something. 在你说不之前 我希望你先考虑一件事
[18:57] She muffled the mike. We lost audio. 她蒙住了麦克风 我们听不到了
[19:02] I’ll kill the fed walking toward me first. 我会先杀了那个向我走来的条子
[19:10] A stationary target’s easier to hit. 固定的目标更容易击中
[19:11] After that it’s a free-fire zone. 过后就可以大开杀戒了
[19:12] Fine, I’ll tell you. 好吧 我告诉你
[19:13] – Sorry, what was that? – I’ll tell you. -抱歉 你说什么 -我会告诉你的
[19:16] Rossi, stand down. 罗西 离开
[19:21] Please. 请离开
[19:33] Welcome to the locker room. 欢迎退场到更衣室
[19:35] I hate the locker room. 我恨更衣室
[19:42] My mom has schizophrenia, 我妈妈有精神分裂症
[19:44] and the doctor has changed her medication, 医生给她换了药
[19:46] which seemed to agitate her, 她因此不稳定了
[19:47] and so I went to the treatment center to help her. 我就去治疗中心帮她
[19:50] That’s it? 就这样
[19:51] That’s it. 就这样
[19:52] You just risked your life over mommy’s pills? 你刚才差点丢了小命 只因为不想说你妈的药
[19:55] It’s the truth. 这就是真相
[19:58] It’s part of the truth. 这只是真相的一部分
[19:59] You’re holding something back. 你在隐瞒什么
[20:01] Here’s what I’m gonna do. 接下来我要这么做
[20:02] I’m gonna penalize you by adding 10 minutes. 作为对你的处罚 我要再加十分钟
[20:05] And keep in mind that the only reason you’re not dead right now 还有记住 你现在还没死的唯一原因
[20:08] is because I did learn something important. 是因为我发现了很关键的事
[20:09] Oh, really? What’s that? 是吗 是什么
[20:10] Your backup. I flushed them out. 你的后援 我把他们都弄走了
[20:14] It’s just you and me now. 现在只剩你我了
[20:18] Guess again, bitch. 猜错了 贱人
[20:20] So when we left off, the score was you had two of our guys 现在的局面是 你们干掉了两个我们的人
[20:23] and the Snowman. 还抓了雪人
[20:25] You must have thought you were home free. 你们一定觉得自己赢定了
[20:26] No. If anything, the case was harder. 不 正相反 这个案子更困难了
[20:29] I can’t tell you much about them. 我说不出太多他们的事
[20:31] It’s not like we had a lot of heart-to-heart conversations 他们把我拷在电脑前
[20:33] while they handcuffed me to a computer. 可不是要跟我掏心掏肺的
[20:35] Do you know any of their names? 你知道他们任何一人的名字吗
[20:36] No. But I know their bank accounts. 不知道 但我知道他们的银行账户
[20:38] How long do you think we have 你认为在他们发觉
[20:39] before the other two realize the network’s been compromised? 我们渗透了网络组织之前 我们还有多少时间
[20:41] Two days, maybe. 两天吧 大概
[20:43] They like being independent contractors, 他们喜欢一个人揽活
[20:44] so they always work jobs separately. 所以一般都分头行事
[20:47] And, uh, they rely on me to coordinate all their online traffic. 还有 他们都靠我来协调所有的线上生意
[20:50] – Which I can help fake. – Yeah. -这个我可以帮忙伪造 -嗯
[20:51] We have the facade covered on our end, 外观界面在我们这
[20:53] but they also have back channel communications 但他们也有后台通信通道
[20:55] that I can’t account for. 那个我接触不到
[20:57] Especially the Bomber. 特别是炸弹手
[20:58] Why him? 为什么
[20:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:00] All I know is when they would rotate watching over me, 我只知道他们轮流监视我时
[21:04] he never showed. 他从未出现过
[21:05] I know why. He’s paranoid. 我知道原因 他很多疑
[21:06] Most explosive experts are. 大多制爆行家都这样
[21:08] Blow everything up, 把别人炸上天
[21:09] you live in fear that you’re next. 自己就会活在即将被炸的恐惧之中
[21:10] We need to lure out the hitwoman. 我们得引那个女杀手出洞
[21:11] If we can take her alive, she’ll lead us to the Bomber. 如果可以活捉她 她会带我们找到炸弹手
[21:14] We have to give her a target worth coming out of hiding for. 我们得给她一个值得她为之铤而走险的目标
[21:16] That means me, doesn’t it? 那就是我 对吗
[21:17] – No. – Sir. -不行 -长官
[21:19] Garcia, that’s not gonna happen. 加西亚 不可能
[21:20] It’s too dangerous to leave you out there exposed like that. 把你这样暴露在外面太危险了
[21:22] You have a record of all the kills she was paid for? 你有她所有受雇暗杀行动的记录吗
[21:24] I have records of everything. 我什么记录都有
[21:25] All right. Even a contract killer can have a victimology, 好的 职业杀手也可以做被害人分析
[21:28] a pattern of which she’s not aware. 她有自己都没有意识到的模式
[21:29] We need to find that. 我们得找出来
[21:30] But first we had to get the data that we needed from the Snowman. 但首先我们得先从雪人那里拿到必要的数据
[21:32] From that we could start to 基于那些数据 我们就能
[21:33] build the profile that would lead us to you. 整合出可以找到你的侧写
[21:37] When we knew what we were looking for, the pattern was obvious. 一旦我们有了目标 模式就很显而易见了
[21:40] These 3 hits– they were all men who wanted to kill their wives. 这三个雇主 他们都是想要杀妻的人
[21:43] That’s the oldest motivation in the book. 这是记录里最原始的动机
[21:45] Why are they special? 他们为什么特别
[21:46] She took their money, then killed the men who hired her. 她收了他们的钱 然后又杀掉自己的雇主
[21:48] All 3 of them had children. 他们三个都有孩子
[21:50] Maybe children are the line hitmen won’t cross? 也许孩子是杀手的底线
[21:52] The Chemist and the Sniper 化学家和狙击手
[21:53] both performed jobs that involved families. 都接了跟家室有关的活
[21:55] Theoretically, if the price is high enough, 理论上 如果价格足够高
[21:57] a hitman shouldn’t have morals. 职业杀手是没有道德可言的
[21:59] I think these kills are personal to her. 我觉得这些凶杀跟对她来说有私人意义
[22:01] Personal enough to risk double-crossing her contract. 这意义重到她宁愿冒险违反合约
[22:04] Maybe something similar happened to her. 也许她身上发生过类似的事
[22:05] And that’s how we get her to come to the table. 我们可以以此引她露面
[22:07] I pretend to be that kind of client. 我去伪装成那种客户
[22:09] How do we know that’s gonna work? 我们怎么知道这个方法可行
[22:11] We don’t. It’s a calculated risk 我们不知道 基于她的作案手法
[22:12] based on her M.O., which is categorically different than the men. 这个风险值得冒 这种手法完全不同于男性杀手
[22:15] They’re cold, clinical, long-distance. 男性杀手冷静 客观 会保持距离
[22:16] She’s up close and personal. 她则会近距离接触并带有私人感情
[22:17] She knows that she has to be more careful 她知道自己必须更加谨慎
[22:19] because she actually wants to kill her targets. 因为她是真的想杀掉自己的目标
[22:22] I’m going to pretend to be a husband 我会假装成一个想要
[22:23] who wants his pregnant wife dead. 杀掉自己身怀六甲的妻子的丈夫
[22:25] Well, I’d want to kill you if you told me that. 如果你这么跟我说 我也会想杀了你
[22:26] Exactly. Then all we have to do is set the right meeting spot. 没错 那么我们只要选好合适的见面地点
[22:29] A bar or a restaurant we control 一个我们可控的酒吧或是餐厅
[22:30] so the odds are better of us taking her alive. 那样我们活捉她的几率会比较高
[22:33] That’s our best strategy. 这是最佳策略
[22:35] But there is one flaw. 但有一个破绽
[22:37] You. You’re the flaw. 你 你就是那个破绽
[22:39] You’re not married and you don’t have children. 你没有结婚也没有孩子
[22:42] I’m the person on my team who’s the closest to your age, 我是组里与你年纪最为接近的人
[22:44] and I knew that if I lost control of the situation, 我知道如果我对场面失去掌控
[22:47] you’d be more likely to negotiate with a peer. 你也比较会愿意跟同龄人谈判
[22:49] You have zero control here. None. 你完全没有控制权 没有
[22:52] I outflanked you from the beginning. 我从一开始就击败了你
[22:54] Some of your moves were pretty obvious. 你的有些举动很明显
[22:55] Such as? 比如
[22:56] Such as showing up armed. 比如带枪现身
[22:57] Such as changing the venue at the last moment. 比如在最后一刻换地点
[22:59] I needed a restaurant full of innocents in case this was a trap. 万一是陷阱 我需要一个满是无辜群众的餐厅
[23:02] If you really suspected this was a trap, 如果你真的怀疑这是陷阱
[23:05] then why show up at all? 那你为什么要出现
[23:06] Even when you first laid eyes on me, 在你第一眼看到我时
[23:08] from the bar, from outside, from wherever you were, 从吧台 从门外 从你之前的位置
[23:11] you should have seen through me 你应该会看穿我
[23:13] and kept on moving, but you didn’t. 然后离开这里 但你没有
[23:15] You couldn’t. 你做不到
[23:17] Because you can’t get to the man 因为你无法找到
[23:20] you really want to hurt, 那个你真正想要伤害的男人
[23:21] so you need to hurt any man who reminds you of him. 所以你要对付所有让你想起他的人
[23:27] That’s kind of boilerplate psychology, isn’t it? 你在玩那种普遍心理学吧
[23:29] I’m just another girl with daddy issues. 我只是又一个有仇父情结的女孩儿
[23:32] You’d be surprised how many killers 你如果知道有多少凶手犯案
[23:34] do what they do because of their parents. 都是因为父母 你会很吃惊的
[23:38] If it’s so boilerplate, why don’t we test that theory? 如果真那么普遍 何不验证一下呢
[23:40] How hard did you look for him? 你费了多少心力找他
[23:45] Very hard. 很多
[23:46] And how disappointed were you when you realized that 当你意识到自己永远都找不到他时
[23:49] you will never find him? 你有多失望
[23:54] You needed some other outlet for your rage, 你需要别的出口来宣泄自己的愤怒
[23:56] and for a while this worked, but it also tripped you up. 短期效果很好 但这也让你陷入困惑
[24:00] Can I tell you a little secret? 我能跟你说个小秘密吗
[24:04] Everything eventually falls apart. 所有的事最后都会分崩离析
[24:07] The trick is accepting when it’s over. 关键在于结束的时候坦然接受
[24:25] Except it ain’t over, is it? 除非它不会结束 对吗
[24:27] Do you really think I’m just gonna let you walk out of here? 你真的以为我会放你走出这里吗
[24:30] You profiled so much about me, 你对我做了这么多侧写
[24:32] except you forgot to ask the most important question. 只是你忘了问一个最重要的问题
[24:36] Why would I make you sit here for 30 minutes? 我为什么让你在这里坐三十分钟
[24:38] Because you’re stalling. 因为你在拖延时间
[24:39] Then you don’t know me at all. 那你真的一点都不了解我
[24:41] Do you think I’d show up here without an escape plan? 你觉得没有脱身的计划我会出现在这里吗
[24:44] Or is that what just another girl with daddy issues do? 还是这又是一个有仇父情结的女孩儿会做的事
[24:47] Maybe if you hadn’t fallen victim to your own gender bias, 也许加入你没被自己的性别偏见所影响
[24:50] and, yes, all men have gender bias, 当然 所有男人都有性别偏见
[24:52] even you, Dr. Reid, 哪怕是你 里德博士
[24:54] you would have recognized that your entire strategy 你会发现你所有的计划
[24:56] was based on one faulty detail. 都建立在一个错误的细节之上
[24:58] Can you see it? 你发现了吗
[24:59] They like being independent contractors, 他们喜欢一个人揽活
[25:01] so they always worked jobs separately. 所以一般都分头行事
[25:03] You’re not here alone. 你不是一个人来的
[25:05] And my partner? Less paranoid than you think. 我的搭档 没你们以为的那么多疑
[25:08] You planted a bomb in the building. 你在这栋楼里装了炸弹
[25:09] We’re on the move. 我们这就去
[25:12] I didn’t. My job was to keep your entire team focused on us, 我可没有 我的职责是吸引你们整队人的注意
[25:16] so he could do what he does best. 这样他就能做他最拿手的事了
[25:25] Hotch, we’ve got interconnected C-4 charges down here. 霍奇 我们在这里找到了一串C4炸弹
[25:28] How many? 多少
[25:29] There’s 6 charges. They’re connected to the city’s gas line. 六个炸弹 连在市输气管道上
[25:32] She could take out the whole block. 她可以炸掉整条街
[25:34] There are innocent people here. 这里有无辜的人
[25:35] Yes, there are. 是啊 我知道
[25:38] So let me remind you what we’re playing for. 所以我提醒你一下游戏的目的
[25:40] Not only will I walk out of here, 我不仅要离开这里
[25:42] but you will make sure I leave safely. 你还要保我毫发无损
[25:45] And from where I’m sitting… 就我现在的处境来看
[25:48] It looks like I’ve won. 我已经赢了
[25:55] You need to pay attention to this part. 你给我竖起耳朵听好了
[25:57] I’m going to tell you the terms of my victory. 接下来我要提出我的条件
[25:59] I want you to move all of your backup away from this building. 我要你让所有后援撤出这栋楼
[26:02] If I walk out of here and I see one cop, 要是我出去的时候看见一个警察
[26:04] I will incinerate us all. 我就一把火与你同归于尽
[26:06] – I can’t do that. – Spencer. -我办不到 -斯宾塞
[26:07] It’s not me. What you’re asking takes time. 我无权下令 你要求的事需要时间
[26:09] This is to whoever’s in charge. 负责人请你听好了
[26:11] Unless you guys want to be responsible 要是你们不想为继韦科惨案后
[26:11] 1993年4月19日FBI对大卫邪教进行的第二次清剿 造成邪教内包括20名儿童与2名孕妇在内的76人死亡
[26:12] for the biggest FBI disaster since Waco, 联调局最大的灾难买单的话
[26:15] you will back off now. 请你们现在撤人
[26:15] 此事引起美国媒体和民众对政府行为过当的批评 FBI承受了巨大压力与声誉风险
[26:19] Watch this. 等着瞧
[26:24] JJ, say again. The bomb has a cell phone trigger? 小洁 确认一下 炸弹由手机作为触发器
[26:26] That’s right. All she has to do is call the number and boom. 是的 她只要打一个电话便可引爆炸弹
[26:29] – Can you jam the signal? – Not from here, no. -你可以干扰信号吗 -在这里做不到 不行
[26:30] The failsafe will still kick in. 故障保护程序会让它照常运行
[26:32] Same outcome– can’t move ’em, can’t submerge ’em. 结果还是一样 无法移动 无法拆除
[26:35] It’ll take us hours to get the gas turned off on the whole block. 要关闭整个街区输气管道需要花费几个小时
[26:37] If we alert anyone, 如果发出警报
[26:38] then the panic could set her and the bomb off. 就会引起恐慌 导致她引爆炸弹
[26:40] Swat’s on the radio with the bomb squad. 特种部队正在和拆弹小组通话
[26:42] They say our only chance is to get our hands on that cell phone. 他们说我们唯一的机会就是拿到那部手机
[26:45] If we shut down the trigger, we can remove the charges. 关闭了触发器 就能拆除爆破装置
[26:48] – Morgan. – Go ahead, Hotch. -摩根 -说吧 霍奇
[26:49] Does she have a cell phone with her? 她随身带了手机吗
[26:51] I don’t think so. I didn’t see her pull one out. 我觉得没有 没见她拿出来
[26:54] The Bomber was setting this up while we were all up here. 炸弹手趁我们在这里时安放了炸弹
[26:56] I think he’s holding the stick. 我猜手机应该在他手里
[26:57] We’re combing the block. He could be anywhere, though. 我们正在搜查整条街区 不过他可能在任何地方
[26:59] Where’s Lewis? 露易丝在哪里
[27:00] Do not overreact. 不要表现过头
[27:02] Do not rush. 不要急
[27:04] Simply give every patron their check 只要把账单交给顾客
[27:06] and tell them there’s been an unforeseen problem in the kitchen 告诉他们 厨房里出了不可预见的问题
[27:08] that cannot be resolved. 一时半会儿修不好
[27:10] Their dinner has been paid for 他们无需支付餐费
[27:12] and they should leave calmly 如果方便的话
[27:14] and at their earliest possible convenience. 尽快安静地离开即可
[27:17] – Got it? – Yes, ma’am. -明白了吗 -明白 长官
[27:18] Great. 很好
[27:19] You. Come with me. 你 跟我来
[27:26] That table there, 看见那张桌子了吗
[27:28] you leave alone. 别管他们
[27:37] Look at that. There they go. 看 他们行动了
[27:39] All we want to do– 我们只想
[27:40] minimize the collateral damage. I get it. 将附带伤害减少到最小 我懂
[27:43] I’m not mad. It’ll give me the cover I need to slip out. 我没有生气 这样我就能趁乱溜出去了
[27:46] I just need to know it’s clear, 我只想知道警察已经撤离
[27:48] so do me a favor and tell your boss 帮个忙 告诉你上司
[27:50] that nobody leaves until it’s safe for me to. 除非我能安全离开 否则谁也不许走
[27:52] Reid, perimeter agents are pulling back. 里德 周边探员已经撤回
[27:54] You have to let her go. 让她走
[27:58] Well? 怎么说
[27:59] Repeat–all agents, do not engage or pursue 重复 所有探员 切勿行动或追捕
[28:03] until the bomb is defused. 直到炸弹拆除
[28:08] Spencer… 斯宾塞
[28:12] You can leave. 你可以走了
[28:19] But you won’t. 但你不会走的
[28:20] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[28:21] Double or nothing. You need to sit back down. 要不要赌一把 你先坐回来
[28:23] Reid, what are you doing? 里德 你在做什么
[28:24] Wow, now you’re stalling. 换你拖延时间了
[28:26] You played your trump card, but I have one, too. 你打出了你的王牌 我手上也有王牌
[28:29] Thanks for dinner. 多谢款待
[28:31] I had fun. 我很开心
[28:33] I found your father. 我找到了你父亲
[28:41] No, you didn’t. 你根本没有
[28:42] Look at my face. Am I bluffing? 看我 我像在虚张声势吗
[28:45] I’ll tell you where he is. 我告诉你他在哪儿
[28:47] But you need to sit back down 但你得坐回来
[28:49] and listen to the rest of my story. 听完剩下的故事
[28:50] No. Tell me now. 不行 现在就告诉我
[28:52] – Or I’ll– – Detonate the bomb? -不然我就要 -引爆炸弹吗
[28:53] You’re not gonna do that, Cat, 你不会那么做的 凯特
[28:54] because then you won’t learn anything. 这样一来你父亲的线索就断了
[28:57] You said you were good at your job 你说过你擅于你的工作
[28:59] because you think through every outcome. 是因为你会思考每一种可能的结果
[29:00] Well, guess what– so do I. 知道吗 我也是如此
[29:13] All right. 好吧
[29:15] Finish the story. 把故事说完
[29:18] To prepare for this dinner, I had to learn everything about you, 为了这顿晚餐 我做足了你的功课
[29:20] starting with your real name. 首先就是你的真名
[29:21] Foster care records locked, loaded, and searchable. 寄养记录锁定 加载 找到了
[29:25] According to the emails she sent me setting up tonight, 她今晚发给我的邮件中
[29:27] her name is Cat. So let’s assume her name is Catherine. 署名为凯特 由此我们姑且猜她叫凯特琳
[29:31] Give me more. 多给点信息
[29:31] Suspicious death for mom, 母亲离奇死亡
[29:33] and her dad most likely went away for manslaughter. 父亲有可能杀人畏罪潜逃
[29:35] Keep it coming. 继续说
[29:36] Rampant abuse. 严重虐待
[29:37] She would have been in a world of pain. 她生活在水深火热中
[29:39] Sadly that does not rule out any Catherines. 遗憾的是没有筛选出任何叫凯特琳的孩子
[29:43] Her first kills were most likely in the foster environment. 她第一次杀人很可能是在寄养家庭
[29:45] Cross-reference all those families 交叉对照所有收养过
[29:46] the Catherines went into with accidental deaths 叫凯特琳的小孩的家庭
[29:48] of foster dads, and focus on those 养父意外死亡的 尤其是
[29:49] that have multiple abuse complaints leveled against them. 那些有被控多重虐待的家庭
[29:53] Ding. 有了
[29:55] Catherine Adams. 凯特琳·亚当斯
[29:57] Daughter of Daniel Adams, 她父亲叫丹尼尔·亚当斯
[29:58] who did in fact leave the country in 1987 此人在1987年出境
[30:01] but returned in 2012. 2012年回国
[30:03] Based on confidential records in rehabs and sober living houses, 根据戒毒康复中心的保密记录来看
[30:06] which in turned pointed us to flophouses and soup kitchens. 线索指向了廉价旅馆和救济站
[30:11] He couldn’t put 24 hours together sober. 他不可能保持二十四小时清醒
[30:14] And you can probably imagine my surprise 你可以想象当我发现
[30:15] when I discovered that he actually 他其实就在华盛顿的时候
[30:17] lives right here in D.C. 我有多惊讶
[30:20] Where? 哪里
[30:21] It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[30:22] He was in bad shape when I found him. 我找到他的时候他状态很糟
[30:32] Is your name Daniel Adams? 你是丹尼尔·亚当斯吗
[30:35] Who wants to know? 你又是谁
[30:36] My name is Spencer Reid. I’m with the FBI 我叫斯宾塞·里德 是联调局的
[30:38] and I’d love to ask you a few questions. 想问你几个问题
[30:41] Leave me alone. 你走开
[30:43] I’m just trying to sleep. 我正想睡觉
[30:45] Mr. Adams, I just need to ask you a few questions 亚当斯先生 我只想问几个
[30:47] about your daughter. 关于你女儿的问题
[30:51] Who? 谁
[30:51] Your daughter, Catherine. 你女儿 凯特琳
[31:03] You don’t recognize her, do you? 你不认识她了吗
[31:13] I think you got the wrong man, pal. 我想你找错人了 伙计
[31:19] He didn’t remember me? 他不记得我了吗
[31:22] The alcoholism shredded his brain. 酒精中毒影响了他的大脑
[31:24] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[31:27] You’re not sorry. 你才不遗憾呢
[31:30] Sorry is what people say when they don’t understand. 只有当人们不理解时才会说遗憾
[31:39] Wait. 慢着
[31:42] Your mother… tell me. 你母亲…说说看
[31:48] Is-is this part of the game? 这是游戏的一部分吗
[31:50] No. The game’s over. 不是 游戏已经结束了
[31:57] When I looked at her medical chart, 我看了她的病历
[32:01] it-it didn’t make any sense. 完全说不通
[32:05] The medication that they gave her 医生给她开的药
[32:07] should have been helping, 本该让病情有所起色
[32:08] But I couldn’t figure out what was making her so angry. 但我不明白是什么东西让她那么愤怒
[32:13] So, I, uh, 所以我
[32:17] I went to see her. 我去看她
[32:21] The moment I walked in her room, 走进她房间的那一刻
[32:25] I saw it. 我就知道原因了
[32:30] For 3 seconds… 有那么三秒钟
[32:33] She didn’t know who I was. 她没认出来我是谁
[32:37] I, um, I had her tested that morning, 那天早上我带她去检查
[32:41] and I found out that night… 那晚我得知
[32:45] That she had early onset of dementia. 她是在痴呆症初期
[32:49] Most likely Alzheimer’s. 很可能是阿兹海默症
[32:51] Did you test yourself? 你自己去检查过吗
[32:55] No, you didn’t. 没有
[32:57] You were too scared. 你太害怕了
[32:59] Did you know? 你之前知道吗
[33:01] No. 不
[33:02] I thought I dodged a bullet when I turned 30 我30岁的时候还以为自己躲过了一劫
[33:05] and didn’t have a schizophrenic break like her, 因为我没有像她那样精神分裂发作
[33:08] But, uh, this is somehow bigger and scarier 但老年痴呆更严重也更让我害怕
[33:11] because I can actually see it happening. 因为我眼睁睁看着这个过程
[33:15] All the memories that we used to share 我们曾经共有的记忆全都
[33:18] are just dying. 慢慢消逝
[33:23] I can’t stop it. 我却无能为力
[33:26] I can’t help her. 我帮不了她
[33:29] All I can do 我能做的
[33:32] is find people that I can help. 只有去帮助那些我能帮的人
[33:39] Is that really why you showed up tonight? 这真是你今晚出现在这儿的原因吗
[33:42] To help me? 要帮我
[33:47] Do you know how many men have told me 你知道有多少男人跟我说过
[33:51] that they wanted to help me? 他们想帮我
[33:56] How do you think that worked out for them? 你知道他们最后怎么样了吗
[34:00] Hotch, she just armed the bomb. 霍奇 她刚刚启动了炸弹
[34:09] Hotch, we need to pull back. 霍奇 我们得撤退
[34:11] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. 我的天啊
[34:12] Morgan, get out of there. 摩根 快离开
[34:13] Hotch, we might have a lead here. 霍奇 也许有线索了
[34:15] She hasn’t touched anything to arm the bomb. 她没碰任何东西来触发炸弹
[34:18] That means the Bomber’s here, somewhere in the restaurant. 也就是说那个控制炸弹的人就在餐厅的某个地方
[34:20] All right, if you can take him, 那好 如果你能制服他
[34:21] do so, but the priority is evacuation. 就那么做 但首要任务是疏散现场
[34:23] I’m not even sure if it is a him. 我觉得应该不是”他”
[34:25] Cat mentioned something about gender bias, 凯特提到过性别偏见
[34:27] so that could apply to the Bomber as well. 那应该也适用于这里的炸弹袭击者
[34:30] All right, she’d have to be in a position to maintain 她今晚应该坐在一个
[34:31] line of sight on Reid all night. Who do you see? 能看见里德的位置 有什么发现吗
[34:35] Look for anyone with their phone out. 看谁手上拿了手机
[34:37] That’s the detonator. 那是引爆器
[34:39] Our woman will give herself away by looking over. 往里德那边看的女人就是她了
[34:42] You’re right. You don’t need my help. 你说得对 你不需要我的帮助
[34:43] You don’t need anyone’s help. 谁的帮助你都不需要
[34:44] You are completely in control. 这一切都完全在你的掌控之中
[34:52] I’ve got her. 找到她了
[34:53] Blue dress. By the bar. 蓝色连衣裙 吧台旁边
[34:54] Hey, you know what, baby? 听我说宝贝
[34:57] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去吧
[34:58] I’m not really feeling this place. 我不太喜欢这地方
[34:59] Really? I kind of liked it. 真的吗 我还挺喜欢
[35:03] I want to take you to a spot where we can do some dancing. 我带你去一个可以跳舞的地方吧
[35:16] Hotch, we’re clear. 霍奇 这边安全了
[35:17] Reid’s not. 里德还没
[35:18] Don’t! 别
[35:19] FBI. Everybody stay calm, please. 联调局 请大家不要慌
[35:22] We’re gonna be smart about this 你们都放聪明点
[35:23] and talk it out. 谈谈条件吧
[35:25] Aren’t we, Cat? 是啊 凯特
[35:26] That’s up to you. 这取决于你
[35:27] – Get everyone out of here. – Move. -把大家弄出去 -快撤
[35:32] Morgan, you, too. 摩根 你也是
[35:34] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[35:35] Guess we’re right back where we started. 我想我们又回到一开始的情况了
[35:38] You and me with a gun. 你和我 一把枪
[35:40] – Reid, it’s time. – No. -里德 是时候了 -不行
[35:41] We don’t have a choice. We have to do it. 我们别无选择了 只能那么做
[35:43] – Do what? – Morgan, shut up. -做什么 -摩根 别说了
[35:44] There’s one thing he hasn’t told you yet. 有件事他还没告诉你
[35:45] That’s not true. He’s lying. Don’t listen to him. 不是的 他在说谎 别听他的
[35:46] – What haven’t you told me? – Nothing. I told you… Nothing! -你有什么事没告诉我 -没事 我说了 没事
[35:48] – What don’t I know? – Nothing! -什么事我不知道 -没事
[35:49] We brought your father here. 我们把你父亲带过来了
[35:53] Here? 这里吗
[35:55] He’s here? 他在这里吗
[35:56] He’s right outside. 他就在外面
[35:58] Reid thought he needed 里德认为我们应该
[35:59] every bargaining chip he could get. 找出所有可以用来跟你谈判的筹码
[36:00] Morgan, I’m begging you, don’t. Don’t. 摩根 求求你 不要 不要
[36:01] Every bargaining chip he could get to convince you 所有他能找到的筹码 用来说服你
[36:03] to do the right thing. 做出正确的选择
[36:05] How is this the right thing? 你说什么正确的选择
[36:06] Your father killed your mother. 你父亲杀了你母亲
[36:08] And there’s no statute of limitations on murder, 我们对谋杀案没有诉讼时效限制
[36:10] so you really need to think about your options right now. 所以你现在真的要好好考虑作何选择
[36:14] You shoot him, I will kill you. 你开枪 我就杀了你
[36:16] Or if you surrender, you will live 或者你投降 就可以活下去
[36:18] to testify against your father. 作证指控你的父亲
[36:20] That’s not good enough. 那还不够好
[36:21] We can arrange it for the two of you 我们可以安排你们俩
[36:22] to drive into custody together, 坐一辆车去拘留所
[36:24] and then you can remind him of who you are. 然后你就可以提醒他你是谁
[36:25] If you give her this, she wins. Don’t do it. 如果给她这个条件 她就赢了 别这么做
[36:27] Kid, I am trying to save your life. 孩子 我这是在救你
[36:29] Now let me do that. 让我这么做吧
[36:32] They’re bringing him in right now. 他们正在带他来的路上
[36:42] You’re really upset about this, aren’t you? 你对这个很不满意 对吧
[36:44] This is what you wanted, isn’t it, 这不就是你想要的吗
[36:46] a chance to finally hurt the man who deserves it? 终于有机会伤害那个罪有应得的男人
[36:48] They all deserve it. 他们都是罪有应得
[36:49] He deserves it the most. 他的罪孽最深重
[37:01] Only if Spencer escorts me out. 让斯宾塞护送我出去我就答应
[37:05] Deal. 成交
[37:22] – Hotch? – Yeah. -霍奇 -在
[37:24] We’re coming out. 我们要出来了
[37:25] Ok, you’re all clear. 好的 都准备好了
[37:31] You want to go home? 你想回家吗
[37:46] Wait. 等等
[37:52] Ok, I’m ready. 好 我准备好了
[38:18] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[38:21] If it makes you feel any better, I really– I did look for him. 希望这么说能让你感觉好点 我确实找了他
[38:24] But… I couldn’t find him, so, yeah, 但找不到 所以…
[38:28] I did make it all up. 我全都是编的
[38:32] Not all of it. 也不全是
[38:34] You don’t pull a story about a parent 那个母亲渐渐失去记忆的故事
[38:37] losing her memory out of nowhere. 不是凭空编的
[38:39] Your mother and the Alzheimer’s, that’s true. 你母亲确实得了阿兹海默症
[38:47] I won. 我赢了
[38:49] How so? 怎么说
[38:50] Because I will get out of here. 因为总有一天我会出狱
[38:52] Yeah, in 20 years, maybe, if you’re lucky. 要是你运气好的话 二十年
[38:54] Yeah, that’s fine. You know why? 没错 那也行 你知道为什么吗
[38:56] Because in 20 years… 因为二十年以后
[39:00] I’ll remember your name, 我还会记得你的名字
[39:02] but you won’t remember mine. 但你不会记得我的名字了
[39:35] You want to come in, 要进来坐坐吗
[39:36] decompress a bit? 稍微放松一下
[39:38] I’m good. I’m probably just gonna go home. 我没事 我大概会直接回家
[39:43] That was an intense case. 这案子够紧张的
[39:46] Yeah. 是啊
[39:47] It’s over. 终于结束了
[39:48] Network’s gone. 杀手网络是过去式了
[39:49] Yeah. 是啊
[39:53] Reid. 里德
[39:56] That medical research that Savannah gave you, 萨凡纳给你的那份医学研究
[39:58] was that… 是不是…
[40:00] Yeah. 没错
[40:02] You are gonna get yourself tested, aren’t you? 你会去检查的吧
[40:05] One of the data points that her research told me about was age. 那份研究上说有个取值点是年龄
[40:09] I’m, uh, too young to display the chromosomal signs, 我现在还太年轻 不太可能表现出痴呆的迹象
[40:13] so I’m just gonna have to… 所以我只能
[40:15] Learn to live not knowing. 假装自己不知道
[40:20] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[40:23] What is happening right now? 现在是什么情况
[40:25] You’re what’s going on. Right now is what’s– 你就是情况 现在的情况是
[40:28] You are here. Do you know what’s happening right now? 你来了 你知道现在是什么情况吗
[40:30] It is… it is done. The Dirty Dozen is done. 案子总算解决了 肮脏十二结束了
[40:34] Yes, done. I’m in it! 没错 结束了 我也参与了
[40:36] It’s… 那个
[40:37] How much did she have? 她喝了多少
[40:38] She started out with Jaeger. 她从耶格尔开始喝
[40:39] Jaeger? 耶格尔
[40:40] – I love you. – Ok. -我爱你 -好啊
[40:41] I love you. 我爱你
[40:42] And you– I love you so much. 还有你 我好爱你
[40:45] And you, I should be jealous of you 还有你 你身材这么火辣
[40:48] because you’re so hot. But I’m not. 我本该嫉妒你 但我没有
[40:50] I’m not. I promise you I’m not. I’m not. I promise. 我没有 我保证我不嫉妒 没有
[40:52] No, I’m not. ’cause you know what? 不 我没有 那是因为
[40:54] All I feel in here is love. I just– 我感觉这里满满全是爱 我就
[40:56] I am feeling– I’m full of love. 我感觉浑身充满了爱
[40:57] So much love. I’m wearing too many clothes. 好多爱 我穿得太多了
[41:00] Uh, I got this. 我来照顾她
[41:03] You sure you don’t want to reconsider? 你真的不考虑进去坐坐吗
[41:05] I think I’m ok. I’m just gonna– 不用了 我只是
[41:06] I really just want to go home. 我想回家了
[41:09] Hey, kid. 小子
[41:13] Can I tell you something? 我能跟你说件事吗
[41:15] Yeah. 可以
[41:23] I just, uh… 我真的…
[41:27] Yeah. 我明白
[41:30] You know? 你明白了
[41:32] I know. 我明白
[41:33] I know. 我懂
[41:36] Good. 很好
[41:37] Because I mean it. 因为我是真心的
[41:44] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[42:34] “Just as the constant increase of entropy “如同无尽增长的混沌
[42:36] “is the basic law of the Universe, 是宇宙的基本法则
[42:39] “So it is the basic law of life 生命也有其基本法则
[42:42] to struggle against entropy.” 就是要与无序做斗争”
[42:45] Vaclav Havel. 克拉夫·哈维尔[捷克前总统]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme