Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Criminal minds”… 《犯罪心理》前情回顾
[00:03] This guy stumbles in to the Atlantic City E.R. 这人跌跌撞撞闯进大西洋城的急诊室
[00:06] having been shot in the jaw. 下颚中了一枪
[00:08] They were able to get a name, Giuseppe Montolo… 他们找出了名字 朱塞佩·蒙托洛
[00:11] He’s a contract killer. 他是个雇佣杀手
[00:12] Only a hitman would be this good. 只有杀手才能如此出色
[00:19] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[00:20] He’s playing us. 他在玩我们
[00:21] The only leverage he has 他唯一的优势就是
[00:22] is a list of potential victims targeted by a network of hitmen. 手握一张网络杀手的潜在被害人名单
[00:26] I know there’s more of you out there, 我知道外面还有很多你这种人
[00:27] but me and my team will not rest 但我和我的小组会不眠不休
[00:29] until we take every last one of you sons of bitches down. 直到把你们每一个混蛋都绳之于法
[00:34] The dirty dozen. 肮脏十二
[00:36] This is who you’re gonna kill next. 这是你下一个作案目标
[01:04] Your lawyer told me you’re ready to talk. 你的律师说你可以说话了
[01:09] Can you talk? 你能说话吗
[01:13] I can talk. 可以
[01:16] Any deal we make is contingent on actionable intelligence. 我们的一切交易都依你情报的可行性而定
[01:20] That means we make an arrest 也就是说 你想过好日子
[01:22] before we make you comfortable. 就得先帮我们抓到人
[01:24] Capisce? 明白吗
[01:26] You’re part of an interconnected group of hitmen 你是网络杀手组织中的一员
[01:28] working together online–yes or no? 是不是
[01:32] Si. 是
[01:33] How many of them are you? 你们有多少人
[01:37] Besides me, cuatro. 除了我 还有四个
[01:42] I need names and contact information. 把名字和联系方式给我
[01:49] The last time we talked, 上次我们交谈的时候
[01:50] You hinted that this was your next target– 你说这是你们的下一个目标
[01:53] The dirty dozen. Who are they? 肮脏十二 他们是谁
[01:58] That’s the wrong question. 你的问题问得不对
[02:01] It’s not a who… 这不是人
[02:04] it’s a what. 是个东西
[02:06] What does that mean exactly? 到底是什么意思
[02:09] Look, cut the act! I ain’t in the mood to play with you. 别装了 我没心情陪你玩
[02:11] What does it mean?! 什么意思
[02:20] Don’t choke! 别窒息了
[02:21] Hey! I need medical! 快叫医生
[02:23] Don’t choke! 别窒息了
[02:26] Get me medical! 快叫医生
[02:37] Hi! Yay! Bellissimo! 大美女回来了
[02:40] Ohh! Welcome back! 欢迎归队
[02:41] Welcome back. 欢迎归队
[02:41] I missed you guys. 我想死你们了
[02:43] Oh, we missed you more. 我们更想你
[02:50] Oh, wow–oh, my gosh, nice. Will’s favorite brand. 哇 太棒了 威尔最爱的牌子
[02:53] Thank you, Rossi. 谢谢你 罗西
[02:56] And, Spence, wow. 还有斯宾塞
[02:58] It’s my original set. 这是我的独家套装
[02:59] And I realize that most of this information 我知道这里的大部分内容
[03:01] is most likely on that “Internet,” 所谓的因特网上都有
[03:03] but you can never teach old-fashioned research habits too soon. 但是尽早培养传统的学习方式总没有坏处嘛
[03:06] How’s the little guy doing? 小家伙怎么样
[03:07] Oh, he’s good. 他很好
[03:08] He’s sleeping through the night for now, at least. 一觉睡到大天亮 至少现在是这样
[03:10] Oh, and, Spence, I showed him the picture of when you first visited 对了 斯宾塞 我给他看了你第一次来看他时
[03:13] and he started kicking his little legs 他蹬腿的照片
[03:15] and he smiled real big. 他乐得嘎嘎笑
[03:16] Who wouldn’t get excited seeing that bella faccia? 谁看到这英俊的小脸庞能不兴奋啊
[03:18] I think he wants to see you. 我觉得他想见你
[03:19] You know, studies have shown 研究显示
[03:20] that babies begin exhibiting cognizable nonverbal communication 从出生之日起婴儿就展示了
[03:23] within days of birth. 非言语交际能力
[03:24] And some things never change. 还是老样子啊
[03:25] Yeah. And some things do, 没错 也有些事不一样了
[03:28] And because of that, we took the liberty of doing… 因此 我们擅自为你准备了
[03:32] this. 这些
[03:34] It’s all the pictures you sent while you were away. 都是你不在的这段时间给我们发的照片
[03:38] You guys, I love it. 你们真是 我太喜欢了
[03:40] It’s–it’s perfect. 太棒了
[03:42] Thank you, all of you. 谢谢你们所有人
[03:45] Almost all of you. 你们大部分人
[03:47] They’re debriefing. 他们在做任务报告
[03:51] The warden determined that Montolo had been poisoned 监狱长调查发现蒙托洛
[03:53] by one of the guards. 被一个狱警下了毒
[03:54] Did they make an arrest? 这个狱警被逮捕了吗
[03:55] No. The guard was found shot execution style in his car. 没有 他被枪杀在自己车里
[04:01] Hotch, Montolo was our only viable lead. 霍奇 蒙托洛是我们唯一可用的线索
[04:04] When I asked him who the dirty dozen were, 我问他肮脏十二是什么的时候
[04:05] he said it’s not who, it’s what. 他说这不是指人 是指一个东西
[04:08] So maybe it’s not a list of human targets like we thought. 也许我们想错了 这并不是被害人名单
[04:11] It could just be something in the hitmen’s infrastructure. 可能只是杀手组织里的什么东西
[04:13] Well, it doesn’t change our investigation. 这并不影响我们的调查
[04:15] I’ll have Garcia search the darknet with new parameters. 我会让加西亚重新设定条件搜索暗网
[04:18] Yeah. 好
[04:21] Well, for the next 5 minutes, anyway, 不管怎样 接下来的五分钟
[04:23] I just want to enjoy the fact that our friend is back. 我只想好好享受朋友归来的喜悦
[04:26] Ok, and this is your bureau approved bubbly. 这是局里批准开的香槟
[04:30] Cheers. Ok, now tell me all about Tara Lewis. 干杯 好了 给我介绍一下塔拉·露易丝吧
[04:33] She is really excited to meet you. 要见你她很激动
[04:34] I think here exact words after reading your reports were, 看完你的报告后她的原话是
[04:36] “Is JJ as awesome as I think she is?” 小洁跟我想象中的一样厉害吗
[04:39] I like her already. 我已经喜欢上她了
[04:42] Ok, you did not just have a baby. 你这哪像刚生完孩子啊
[04:45] Hey, you. 哎呦
[04:48] Welcome back. 欢迎归队
[04:50] Seriously, talk to me. What is your secret? 说真的 有什么秘诀
[04:51] ’cause you look good. 你的状态真是太好了
[04:53] Well, yeah, see these guns? 看到这儿的肌肉了吗
[04:54] It’s from lugging around two boys all day. 都是成天被两个儿子折腾的结果
[04:56] Oh, baby weightlifting. I would buy that DVD. 拿孩子举重 这个DVD我要买
[05:00] Excuse me. 失陪
[05:02] SSA Rossi. 我是特别督察探员罗西
[05:03] Cider. 苹果酒
[05:04] Hey, dad, it’s me. 爸爸 是我
[05:05] – Joy? – Yeah. Uh, this is my work cell. -乔伊 -对 这是我的工作号码
[05:07] Sorry you didn’t recognize the number. 抱歉你不知道这个号码
[05:09] Well, everything ok? 一切还好吗
[05:10] Are you still at that conference in New York? 你还在纽约开会吗
[05:12] Uh, no, actually. 不在了
[05:14] We need to talk. 我想跟你谈谈
[05:15] – Are you at your office? – Yeah. -你在办公室吗 -在
[05:17] Great. So am I. 太好了 我马上到
[05:19] Ok, so it started as a long form piece 本来我在给《时尚先生》写一篇
[05:21] that I’m writing for “Esquire” on campus violence against women. 针对女性的校园暴力的长篇
[05:24] After the whole UVA debacle, 弗吉尼亚大学那篇之前搞砸了
[05:26] my editor told me I needed to triple source everything, 编辑告诉我必须反复确认原始资料
[05:29] and that’s when I came across this pattern. 结果我就发现了这个模式
[05:31] Missing freshmen and sophomores, all women. 失踪的大一大二学生 都是女性
[05:34] 4 over 9 years. 有四个已经失踪超过九年了
[05:35] They were taken from different east coast campuses. 她们消失于东海岸各地的大学校园
[05:38] By the time their families realize that they’re missing, 等到家人意识到她们失踪的时候
[05:40] the trail is cold. 线索都没了
[05:41] So I put out an alert on campus chat rooms, 于是我在校园聊天室里发布了警报
[05:44] and this morning I got a call about her. 今天早上我接到一个关于这个姑娘的电话
[05:51] Bahni Desai. 芭尼·德赛
[05:52] Her sister said she went missing last night 她姐姐说她昨晚
[05:54] from Judy Temple College. 从朱迪坦普尔大学失踪了
[05:55] What do the campus police think? 校警怎么说
[05:57] It hasn’t been 24 hours, so there’s nothing they can do. 事情发生还不到24小时 他们也无能为力
[06:00] Look, it might be a coincidence. 这也许是巧合
[06:02] But I have cried with 4 families, 但我陪之前四个家庭一起哭过
[06:04] and I don’t want hers to be number 5. 我不希望她家成为第五个
[06:09] Give me a second. 稍等一下
[06:11] – We haven’t been invited in. – No. -他们没邀请我们介入 -是没有
[06:13] And the missing student might be fine. 失踪的学生很可能还好好的
[06:16] She might. 是有可能
[06:18] I know I’m asking a lot, 我知道这要求有点过分
[06:20] but Joy is my daughter. 但乔伊是我女儿
[06:22] Look, all I’m saying is that we talk to campus police, 我只是希望能跟校警和她的朋友们谈谈
[06:25] friends, rule out any foul play. 排除掉谋杀的可能
[06:27] And we could get answers a lot faster than Joy could. 而且我们能比乔伊更快得到答案
[06:29] Exactly. 正是
[06:31] So, what do you say? 那你怎么想
[07:43] Target Rich 目标众多
[07:47] “We are all sharks, circling, “我们都是鲨鱼 盘旋逡巡
[07:50] and waiting, for traces of blood to appear in the water.” 伺机等待水中出现那一丝血腥”
[07:53] Alan Clark. 阿伦·克拉克[英国政治家]
[07:54] 4 cases in 9 years. How come this hasn’t been on our radar? 九年犯下四个案子 我们怎么会不知道这事
[07:57] Because the disappearances 因为案发地都是在不同州
[07:58] were in different states with different M.O.S. 犯案手法也不一样
[08:00] The first missing woman was Kathy Miller from NYU in 2006. 第一个失踪的是纽约大学的凯西·米勒 时间是2006年
[08:05] So what’s the plan once we land on campus? 我们到学校以后要做些什么
[08:06] Track Bahni’s movements. Campus police checked her room. 追踪芭尼的动向 校警检查了寝室
[08:08] She’s not there. They taped it off for you. 她不在 他们已经把房间封锁了
[08:10] What about her cell phone? 那她的手机呢
[08:12] It just pinged in her room overnight. 昨晚定位在她寝室
[08:14] Strange for millennials to go anywhere without a phone. 21世纪的年轻人居然没有随身带手机 这很奇怪
[08:16] No credit card activity. 也没有使用信用卡
[08:18] I confirmed with all ticket agencies 我与各种售票点进行了确认
[08:19] she didn’t take a boat, bus, blimp, or plane last night. 昨晚她没有乘船 公交 飞艇和飞机
[08:22] Oh! Dean’s office just sent us her file from Judy Temple College. 院长办公室刚从学校把她的档案发过来
[08:26] It looks like… Oh, dear. 这个看起来 我的天啊
[08:29] Looks like what? 看起来怎么了
[08:30] She voluntarily withdrew. 她主动提出退学
[08:41] Dad, this is Bahni’s sister Aasia. 爸 这是芭尼的姐姐阿西娅
[08:43] Thank you for coming. 感谢前来
[08:43] Thank you for helping. 谢谢你们能来帮忙
[08:45] We were supposed to meet in D.C. this morning. 我们本来约好今早在华盛顿见面
[08:48] After two hours of Bahni’s mobile going to voicemail, 但我打了芭尼的电话两小时 都转到了语音信箱
[08:50] I called the campus police. 于是我联系了校警
[08:51] The phone is in the room, but she isn’t. 手机就在寝室里 但她人却不在
[08:54] There’s something else we need to talk about. 还有些别的事我们得谈谈
[08:58] Did she tell you she was withdrawing from school? 她有没有告诉过你她打算退学
[09:02] She was? 她吗
[09:03] She got a B-plus on her midterm. 她在期中考试得了B+
[09:04] She thought her world was over. 她觉得世界末日来临了
[09:06] Aasia, you never told me that. 阿西娅 这你都没告诉我
[09:07] She picked up extra-credit work 她选了一些额外学分的工作
[09:09] and she was going to withdraw her request on Monday. 本来打算周一就撤回退学申请
[09:12] This, whatever’s happening, 不管发生什么
[09:13] it isn’t related to that. 都跟这个没关系
[09:16] I need you to believe me. 请你相信我
[09:17] I do. 当然
[09:18] Excuse me. 不好意思
[09:25] I have to say something. 我有话想说
[09:27] You’re not gonna like hearing it. 你肯定不喜欢听我这么说
[09:30] Sometimes emotion can cloud our judgment in an investigation. 调查过程中 有时个人情绪会影响我们的判断力
[09:34] We see smoke, but there’s no fire. 我们看到有烟 但找不到明火
[09:38] So, you don’t think this is related to the other cases? 你觉得这案子和前几个都没关系
[09:41] I’m not saying that, 我没这么说
[09:43] yet. You and I are going to take this as far as it will go. 暂时还没有 我们俩一起尽力查
[09:49] She definitely didn’t plan on leaving town. 她显然没打算离开
[09:50] Her clothes, shoes, and luggage are all still here. 她的衣服 鞋子及行李都还在这儿
[09:53] Well, it looks like she was trying on different outfits. 看起来她试了很多不同的衣服
[09:55] Mini skirts, heels. She was clearly going out. 超短裙 高跟鞋 她肯定打算出门
[09:58] But why not take her phone? 但为什么不带手机呢
[09:59] She’d need it to meet up with her friends? 要靠手机才好碰头啊
[10:01] Unless her friends were already here. 除非伙伴们都已经到了
[10:05] Reid, same textbooks, different names. 里德 同样的课本 不同的名字
[10:08] She wasn’t studying alone. 她不是一个人在学习
[10:09] Might be the last person who saw her. 那人可能是最后一个见到她的人
[10:14] Paddy Morris, this is the FBI. 帕迪·莫里斯 我们是联调局
[10:19] Very funny, Josh. 很有意思 小乔
[10:22] It’s too early for this… 大清早的你就来
[10:27] You’re not Josh. 你不是小乔
[10:34] Another left and another right! 左勾拳 右勾拳
[10:46] 4 times… 四次了
[10:53] Tommy? 汤米
[10:56] Is that you? 是你吗
[11:31] No! 不
[11:37] Get in. 进去
[11:37] No! 不
[12:07] Shut up! Shh! 闭嘴
[12:18] You shut up! 你给我闭嘴
[12:35] I was with her last night. She was fine. 昨晚我跟她在一起 她那时候很好
[12:37] Any idea why she left her cell phone in her room? 你知道她为什么要把手机留在寝室吗
[12:40] We didn’t take purses, and we didn’t have pockets in our skirts. 我们没带钱包 裙上也没兜
[12:43] Ok, walk us through the night. 说说昨晚的事吧
[12:45] You guys were studying before you went out? 出门之前你们在一起学习吗
[12:47] Yeah. Um… 没错
[12:49] I knew about this party. 我知道有个派对
[12:52] She didn’t want to go. 她不想去
[12:53] He said he’s definitely gonna be here. 他说他肯定会去的
[12:54] – Do I look ok? – You look perfect. -我看着还行吧 -完美
[12:57] We can only stay for an hour. 我们只能待一个小时
[12:58] I’m meeting my sister super early. 我明天一大早还得去见我姐
[12:59] Ok, fine. Stop stressing. 没问题 别总强调了
[13:01] Show off your assets, please. 拜托展示一下你的本钱吧
[13:04] This is the first time I’ve seen you dressing for fun. 这还是我第一次见你打扮出来玩
[13:05] Ok! That’s enough. 够了 够了
[13:07] Get ready to have your mind blown, 准备好大吃一惊吧
[13:08] because this party is going to be epic. 因为这将成为史上最赞的派对
[13:11] This guy was in class today asking 今天班上这哥们还问
[13:12] why his Python encode wouldn’t work. I’m like– 他的Python编码怎么不好使 我简直…
[13:19] Girls are here. 女孩们来了
[13:26] So it wasn’t epic. 所以并非史上最赞
[13:29] It was most decidedly not… 绝对的 一点都
[13:31] Epic. 不赞
[13:32] Did you two come back to the dorm? 你们俩回寝室了吗
[13:34] No. I made her stay. 没有 我叫她留下
[13:38] Why? 为什么
[13:39] There was this tennis guy 有个打网球的男的
[13:42] that I’d been trading tweets with. 我经常跟他在网上聊天
[13:44] He said he’d show up, but he was late, 他说会来 但来得有点晚
[13:46] and then the later it got, the more I drank. 等得越久 我就喝得越多
[13:54] No… 不
[13:55] How much did you have? 你们喝了多少
[13:56] Her, I don’t know, me, a lot. Until… 我不清楚她 我喝了很多 直到
[14:00] Let’s get this party start– 派对开始吧
[14:03] Peter! 彼得
[14:04] Honey. How’s it going? I… 亲爱的 你好 我
[14:07] Paddy. 帕蒂
[14:08] Paddy, hi. Right. 帕蒂 对 你好
[14:12] I’m going now. 我要走了
[14:13] What? 什么
[14:13] – I’m going. – Sure. -我要走了 -好吧
[14:16] Did anyone walk out after her, 之后有人跟着她出去吗
[14:17] maybe try to escort her? 可能想送她回去
[14:20] Not that I saw. 我没看到
[14:24] God, it’s my fault, isn’t it? 老天 都是我的错对吗
[14:25] No, it’s not. 不是的
[14:27] But there’s still a way you can help us. 但你还是可以帮助我们
[14:29] Anything. Name it. 尽管说
[14:32] Where was the party? 那个派对在哪里举办的
[14:33] Ok, mapping the route from 我在地图上标记出了
[14:34] the not-so-awesome house party to Bahni’s dorm. 马马虎虎派对到芭尼寝室的路线
[14:37] What are those icons there along the street? 沿着街边的这些图标是什么
[14:39] Security cameras. 摄像头
[14:40] – They line the perimeter of the campus. – And to answer your -校园周围都有 -回答你的
[14:42] next question, that is real good news for us 下一个问题 这对我们来说是个好消息
[14:44] because it means that we can pull the feed from last night 这说明我们可以调出昨天晚上的录像
[14:47] and presto. 见证奇迹的时刻
[14:47] Start at 1 A.M. and go forward. 从晚上一点开始向后看
[14:49] Roger. 收到
[14:52] Got her. 看到她了
[14:57] Looks like she’s stumbling a little. 看起来她有点走不稳
[14:59] Drunk, alone at night. 醉酒 在晚上独行
[15:00] She’s a low-risk vic a high-risk environment. 在这种危险的环境下 对她下手风险很低
[15:06] Wait, wait. Right there. 等等 那里
[15:08] Stop. 停
[15:09] All right, back it up. 好 倒回去
[15:12] Yeah. Can you enhance that? 对 你能放大吗
[15:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[15:31] Garcia, what’s the next camera they show up on? 加西亚 他们接下来在哪个摄像头中出现
[15:42] None of them. 没发现他们的踪影
[15:44] Joy, you were right to come to us. 乔伊 你来找我们是正确的选择
[15:45] We’ll open a case and coordinate 我们会进行立案
[15:46] with campus and Alexandria P.D. 并与校警和亚历山大警方合作
[15:48] I’ll make sure this is their top priority. 我会让他们优先处理这起案子
[15:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:53] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[16:16] I went to Darfur on assignment. 我曾经被派往达尔福尔[苏丹]
[16:19] Did I ever tell you that? 我有没有跟你说过
[16:21] No. 没有
[16:22] It was just after I was married, 那是在我结婚后
[16:24] before Kai was born. 卡伊出生之前
[16:27] I saw the worst a human being can do to another. 我看过人性最邪恶的一面
[16:31] But this is still so… 但这还是…
[16:36] The first disappearance you uncovered, 你发现的第一起失踪案
[16:39] Kathy Miller, NYU, 2006. 2006年 纽约大学的凯西·米勒
[16:43] You went to NYU in 2006. 你2006年上的纽约大学
[16:47] That’s why you started this investigation. 所以你才开始调查这一系列事件
[16:52] Tell me about Kathy. 跟我说说凯西
[16:54] I didn’t know her, really. 其实我不认识她
[16:56] We just had one class together. 我们只是一起上过一节课
[16:59] Even though there was never a body, 尽管一直没有找到尸体
[17:02] her parents had a memorial. 她父母还是给她办了一个葬礼
[17:04] And I went ’cause she was so young. 我也去了 因为她这么年轻
[17:12] And it could have been me. 受害的也可能是我
[17:16] So what do you think the chances are of finding Bahni? 你觉得能找到芭尼的几率有多大
[17:18] Better because it was reported right away. 大多了 因为立刻报了案
[17:21] I want to tell you we’ll find her, 我想告诉你 我们会找到她
[17:23] but realistically I can’t. But we have a picture now. 但其实我不能这么说 但我们现在有录像
[17:27] We’ll build a profile. We’ll go to the press. 我们会建立侧写 会通知媒体
[17:29] Bahni has a shot 芭尼还有生机
[17:31] that she wouldn’t have without you. 如果没有你 她根本毫无希望
[17:42] And here he comes, surging down the stretch to home, 他来了 风驰电掣地向终点跑来
[17:45] just in time, going full out. 非常及时 全速前进
[17:58] What are you doin’ up there?! 你在上面干什么
[18:13] If you scream, I’ll kill you. 如果你敢叫 我就杀了你
[18:42] Look… 听着…
[18:44] I don’t want to hurt you, ok? 我不想伤害你
[18:47] I’m hungry! 我饿了
[18:50] Get your ass down here! 赶紧给我滚下来
[18:54] Get me some food! 给我弄点吃的
[18:58] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[18:59] Ok! 好的
[19:24] This is your room now. 现在这是你的房间了
[19:43] I’m keeping you. 我要关着你
[20:20] This is the last spot she was seen. 最后一次见到她是在这里
[20:22] The next camera is 100 feet down, 下一个摄像头在三十米外
[20:24] Which makes this the abduction zone. 也就是说她是在这一块被绑架的
[20:25] Well, Alexandria police searched the buildings. Nothing there. 亚历山大警方搜索了附近的大楼 一无所获
[20:28] Well, if she got in the car with him, 如果她跟他一起上了车
[20:29] they would have shown up on the camera down the street. 街那边的摄像头应该可以拍到
[20:31] But shoving her in the trunk of a car 但在这种大街上把她
[20:32] out in the open like this, it’s too risky. 塞到后备箱里也太冒险了
[20:34] That leaves this. 那就只剩这里了
[20:47] Everything ok? 没事吧
[20:49] Actually, no. My mom’s not doing so well. 其实有事 我妈妈状况不大好
[20:52] The doctors have had to change her medicine 3 times 医生不得不三次改变药方
[20:55] to try to stabilize the schizophrenia. 来缓解她的精神分裂症
[20:57] Spence, why didn’t you say anything? 斯宾塞 你之前为什么都不说
[20:59] I don’t want to bother you. 我不想麻烦你们
[21:00] Ok. 行了
[21:02] That’s never possible. 那是绝对不可能的
[21:04] Got it? How long has this been going on? 懂了吗 已经持续了多久
[21:08] It’s gotten really bad the past few weeks. 这几个礼拜越来越严重
[21:11] Look, the minute we are done here, 我们这边一处理好
[21:13] you need to go help her. She needs you. 你就回去帮她 她需要你
[21:15] I know. Right now so does Bahni. 我知道 现在芭尼也需要我
[21:19] All right, let’s think this through. 好 我们来理清楚
[21:21] All right, if he took her out this way, it’s a busier street. 如果他带她从这里走了 这条大街更加繁华
[21:24] The traffic was lighter last night, 昨晚这里的车辆没这么多
[21:26] but it’s still a risk to abduct someone in plain sight. 但光天化日之下把人掳走还是很冒险
[21:28] So he was able to control 所以他能够控制住
[21:29] a drunk woman and it didn’t look suspicious. 一个醉醺醺的女人 还不会让别人起疑
[21:32] He probably just put his arm around her and walked off. 他可能只是用手揽住她带着她走
[21:34] She was too drunk to even realize she was in danger. 她太醉了 根本不知道自己有危险
[21:36] You know, if this was just about the assault, 如果只是为了侵犯她
[21:38] he could have done that back in the alley. 他大可以在巷子那边动手
[21:40] I think this has gotta be some sort of long-term play. 他肯定有什么长远的计划
[21:43] Then he’s been watching Bahni, 他一直在观察芭尼
[21:45] looking for the perfect opportunity. 寻找最佳的机会
[21:47] Well, he certainly found it last night. 昨晚他终于找到机会了
[21:48] She’s a straight “A” student who never drinks 她是一名从来不醉酒 不怎么出门的
[21:50] and rarely goes out. 模范学生
[21:56] Ok, so if he watched and waited to take Bahni, 所以如果他一直在观察芭尼 伺机带走她
[21:59] we should be looking for offenders with precursor crimes 我们要找的应该是有跟踪
[22:00] of stalking and peeping. 和偷窥前科的人
[22:02] Greater metro area creeps coming up. 正在扩大范围搜索变态
[22:04] He’s patient and organized. 他很有耐心 做事很有条理
[22:05] He’ll have a plan for 他肯定也有办法
[22:06] when she sobers up and becomes noncompliant. 应付她清醒过来后反抗的情况
[22:08] He’ll isolate her so it’s easier to be dependent on him. 他会把她孤立起来 这样她就更容易依赖他
[22:11] She’s the most important thing in the world to him right now. 现在对他来说 她是全世界最重要的东西
[22:14] We need to get him to see her as a person. 我们要让他把她当做人来看待
[22:16] The FBI is working to locate this woman, 联调局正在努力搜寻这名女性
[22:20] 19-year-old sophomore Bahni Desai. 19岁的大二女生芭尼·德赛
[22:23] She went missing last night from Judy Temple College. 她昨晚于朱迪坦普尔大学失踪
[22:26] We’re also trying to identify this man. 我们还在查这名男子的身份
[22:29] We believe he has information 我们认为他能
[22:30] that will help us locate Bahni. 帮助我们找到芭尼
[22:33] Isn’t this man also a suspect? 这名男子是嫌犯吗
[22:34] Right now he’s a person of interest, 目前他属于本案的利害关系人
[22:36] strictly a witness. 但严格来说是证人
[22:38] Did he abduct her? Why isn’t he being considered a threat? 他绑架了她吗 为什么没有把他列为威胁之一
[22:41] Our focus right now is on Bahni, 我们现在的重点是芭尼
[22:43] which is why her sister Aasia 她姐姐阿西娅
[22:45] would like to say a few words. 对此有话想说
[22:50] All my parents want, 我父母
[22:52] all I want, 还有我
[22:53] is to see Bahni again soon. 只想尽快再见到芭尼
[22:55] Please, call the hotline number if you can help. 若能提供帮助请拨打热线电话
[23:00] When she arrived at school… 当她到学校的时候
[23:01] that girl’s probably chopped up 那个女孩估计已经
[23:02] under the floorboards somewhere. 被大卸八块藏在某处的地板下了
[23:05] She always knows how to make everyone around her smile, 她总是能给周围的人带来欢笑
[23:08] especially children. 尤其是孩子们
[23:10] What–jeez, you can’t do anything right, you stupid bastard. 搞什么 老天 你什么也做不好 你个蠢货
[23:14] And you’re a worse cook than your mother. 你比你妈做菜还难吃
[23:15] Why don’t you just take this slop 赶紧把这些猪食拿走
[23:19] and clean it up, you son of a bitch. 收拾干净 你个狗娘养的
[23:25] You get back here and clean this up, you hear me?! 给我回来把这收拾干净 听到没
[23:27] Bahni, if you can hear me, we love you very much, 芭尼 听到了吗 我们很爱你
[23:31] and we’ll never stop searching for you 我们不会停止寻找你
[23:33] until we have you back in our arms. 直到我们能再次将你拥入怀中
[23:35] That was an FBI announcement regarding the abduction 以上为联调局关于19岁的
[23:38] of 19-year-old Bahni Desai. We’ll be coming back with… 芭尼·德赛绑架案的声明 我们稍后会…
[23:53] Anything from the hotline calls? 热线电话那边有线索吗
[23:55] Nothing legit. But there’s a walk-in 没什么有价值的 但有个来报案的
[23:56] that security thinks you should talk to. 保安觉得你应该跟他去谈谈
[24:02] Can I help you? 有什么能为你效劳的
[24:04] I’m the man in the video. 我是录像里的那个人
[24:05] I saw the press conference. 我看到记者发布会了
[24:07] You wanted to talk to me? 你想跟我谈谈吗
[24:12] This is Agent Jareau, Mr. Burnett. She’ll be joining us. 这位是洁婼探员 伯内特先生 她也会一同参与
[24:15] Call me Sam. 叫我萨姆就好
[24:17] Is that your birthstone? 那是你的生辰石吗
[24:18] Uh, it’s my son’s. 是我儿子的
[24:21] It’s beautiful. 很美
[24:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:25] So, uh, Mr. Burnett, can you just– 伯内特先生 你能
[24:27] just walk us through why you were on Front Street at 1 a.m. 告诉我们为什么你凌晨一点会在前街吗
[24:30] I drive a cab. I’m Medallion 3469. 我是开出租的 登记号3469
[24:33] And moonlight as a sober cabdriver. 还是兼职代驾司机
[24:36] It’s a service local bars and campuses provide 这是当地酒吧和学校为了确保
[24:39] to make sure kids get home safely if they’ve gotten stupid. 孩子们喝高了之后也能安全回家提供的服务
[24:43] Front Street’s a good spot to post up and wait for fares. 前街是个接单的好位置
[24:46] I was checking my phone when I saw her. 看到她时我正在看我的手机
[24:47] – Bahni.- I don’t know. -芭尼 -我不知道
[24:49] I guess. 可能吧
[24:51] What I noticed was how out of it she was. 我只注意到她喝醉了
[24:54] I went to help. 我就上前帮忙
[24:55] Then some dude came up and walked off with her. 这时有个人走上前带她走了
[24:59] It seemed like they knew one another. 看起来他们互相认识
[25:00] Can you describe him? 能描述一下他吗
[25:02] Big. My height. 大块头 跟我差不多高
[25:04] He was wearing a hoodie, so I couldn’t see his face. 穿着帽衫 我看不到他脸
[25:06] But, I mean, that’s the guy you should be looking for, right? 不过 那个人应该就是你们要找的人 对吗
[25:09] Ok, explain something to me. 好了 给我解释一下
[25:11] Um, why did you step back into the doorway? 你为什么又回到门口了
[25:16] What do you mean? 什么意思
[25:17] Well, you saw Bahni coming, 你看到芭尼朝你走来
[25:19] You stepped back to let her pass, then you followed her. 你退后一步好让她过去 然后你跟着她
[25:26] Listen, I came in here because you asked. 听着 我来这是因为你们需要我来
[25:30] Maybe that was a mistake. 可能这是个错误
[25:33] After that guy went off with that girl, 之后那个人跟那个女孩一块走了
[25:35] I got a fare, which I took. 我有接单
[25:37] My cab has GPS. You can check it out. 我的出租车有定位系统 你们可以去查
[25:41] If you don’t believe me, maybe I should get a lawyer. 你要是不信我 我还是去找个律师好了
[25:45] His GPS and his cell phone confirm his whereabouts, sir. 他的定位系统和手机证实了他的行踪
[25:47] And this was 5 minutes later. 这是五分钟后
[25:52] Yeah. No way he’d have Bahni in the trunk when he had customers. 他在接客时 芭尼应该不会在后备箱里
[25:57] You let him go? 你放他走了吗
[25:58] His alibi checks out. 他的不在场证明查实了
[26:00] Dad, you said Bahni had a 爸爸 你说芭尼还有生机
[26:01] shot because we had a picture and a profile. 因为我们有照片和侧写
[26:03] And in this case, the picture does not match the profile. 但现在照片里的人不符合侧写
[26:07] He followed her, dad. 他跟踪了她 爸爸
[26:08] There is something off about this guy, 那个人确实有问题
[26:11] but he did not take Bahni. 可他没有绑架芭尼
[26:12] Did you check his priors? 你有查他的前科吗
[26:14] No arrests at all. 没有任何前科
[26:17] Joy, I’m doing everything I can. 乔伊 我尽我所能了
[26:19] I know you are, dad. 我知道 爸爸
[26:23] I need some air. 我得去透透气
[26:31] The beauty of this one 这件工具的优点
[26:32] is it covers the fruit or whatever you’re slicing 就是能包住水果或你要切的任何东西
[26:34] so that your fingers are nowhere near the blade. 这样你的手就不会被刀切到
[26:46] That’s amazing! 好棒
[26:48] And it’s all uniform, all the same size. 而且全是统一尺寸
[26:51] Now, just… 现在
[27:01] Don’t touch that! 别碰那个
[27:03] Never, never touch that! 绝对 绝对不要碰
[27:06] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起 对不起 对不起
[27:09] Anyone see Joy? 有人看到乔伊了吗
[27:10] Not for a while. Why? 有段时间没看到了 怎么了
[27:11] She asked about Sam’s rap sheet. 她刚有要萨姆的犯罪记录
[27:13] At the time, I didn’t think it through. But she is a journalist. 我当时还没想到 但她是个记者
[27:15] And Sam’s a lead. 而萨姆是线索
[27:17] Pull him up, Garcia. 找到他 加西亚
[27:18] Ok, uh, Sam Burnett. 好的 萨姆·伯内特
[27:20] No record. Just his address and his date of birth. 没有记录 只有他的地址和生日
[27:23] He’s about the same age as Joy. 他跟乔伊差不多大
[27:24] That’s it. Where did he go to college? 这就对了 他在哪里上的大学
[27:26] He dropped out of NYU in 2006. 他2006年从纽约大学辍学
[27:31] The same time Kathy Miller went missing. 和凯西·米勒失踪是同一年
[27:32] Ok, but hold up. What are we saying? 等等 我们在说什么
[27:34] Burnett did not take Bahni. 伯内特没有绑架芭尼
[27:35] But he could be an unsub. 但他可能是嫌犯
[27:37] When he talked about Bahni’s abduction, 他提起芭尼被绑架时
[27:38] he wasn’t concerned. He was jealous. 并不担心 反而是嫉妒
[27:41] We have two separate unsubs 在众多目标中
[27:42] in a target rich environment. 有两个不同的嫌犯
[27:43] And Joy’s going to confront the one we know. 而乔伊正要去质问已知的那一个
[27:46] Garcia, ping her phone. 加西亚 定位她的手机
[27:50] She’s in the same alley that Bahni was last seen. 她在芭尼最后出现的那个小巷里
[27:53] Now ping Sam’s. 现在查萨姆的
[28:11] Thanks for meeting me here. 谢谢你来这里见我
[28:12] My pleasure. 乐意之极
[28:14] What paper was this for, again? 这是什么报纸来着
[28:15] It’s a magazine, actually. 其实是本杂志
[28:17] So my sources tell me that you were 我的线人告诉我说
[28:18] the last person to see Bahni. 你是最后一位见到芭尼的人
[28:20] What did you see first? 你最先看到了什么
[28:21] Just her alone. 就是她独自一人
[28:23] I wasn’t sure if she was drunk or what. 我不太确定她是不是喝多了
[28:25] But then that guy came up, put his arm around her, 但有个人走上前 搂着她
[28:29] and walked her in here. 然后走进这里
[28:34] And what, they just disappeared? 然后呢 他们就这么消失了
[28:37] Did he put her in a car? 他把她塞进车里了吗
[28:41] What did you see? 你看到什么了
[28:42] Everything. 整个经过
[28:45] I saw everything. 我看到了整个案发经过
[28:47] It’s down here. 是在这边
[28:48] What? 什么
[28:50] Why didn’t you tell the authorities? 你为什么不告诉警方
[28:51] Because I could have helped her and I didn’t, 因为我本可以帮她 但我没有
[28:53] and I feel bad about that. 这让我感觉很内疚
[28:55] I mean, who sees everything and does nothing? 我是说怎么会有人看到了案发经过却坐视不理
[28:59] I could have made a difference last night. 昨晚我本可以改变这一切的
[29:00] Instead, I just walked away. 结果我却只是转身离开
[29:02] Well, it isn’t too late. Tell them whatever you can 现在还为时不晚 告诉警方你所知的信息
[29:05] and it could help. 对他们会有很大帮助
[29:06] Well, one thing I remember. 有件事我记得很清楚
[29:09] When she got right here, he did this. 当她走到这时 他这么做了
[29:22] What the hell are you doing? 你想干什么
[29:23] You said you wanted to know what he did, 你说过你想知道他做了什么
[29:25] and I’m showing you. 我正做给你看
[29:31] You like this, don’t you? 你喜欢这样 对吧
[29:34] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[29:35] Look at you. You’re excited. 看看你自己 你兴奋起来了
[29:38] Is this what you did to Kathy Miller? 你就是这么对待凯西·米勒的吗
[29:40] Kathy Miller? 凯西·米勒
[29:43] I haven’t heard that name in a long time. 很久都没听到过这个名字了
[29:48] I remember her. 我记得她
[29:50] You should. 你怎么会忘
[29:52] You killed her. 是你杀了她
[29:53] All I said was I remember her. 我只是说我记得她
[29:57] Everyone remembers what happened to her. 人人都记得她的遭遇
[30:03] We were just talking, Agents. 我们只是在说话 探员们
[30:06] Sam Burnett… 萨姆·伯内特
[30:08] – You’re under arrest. – For what?! -你被捕了 -罪名是什么
[30:10] Assault. Rossi, I got him. 人身攻击 罗西 交给我吧
[30:15] What were you thinking? 你在想什么
[30:18] That’s him, dad. I know it is. 就是他干的 爸 我肯定
[30:20] Then you definitely don’t follow him down an alley. 那你就更不应该跟着他走进巷子里
[30:23] You’re a parent, for God’s sake. 你是当妈的人了 老天
[30:25] If Kai did something this… 如果卡伊这么涉险
[30:28] There’s no other word for it than–this stupid, 愚蠢至极 没有比这更恰当的形容词了
[30:31] How would you feel? 你作何感想
[30:37] There’s more to this than Kathy Miller, isn’t there? 这不仅仅是为了凯西·米勒 对吧
[30:47] The week before she disappeared, 在她失踪一周前
[30:49] I went to a frat party. 我去参加了联谊派对
[30:52] I got drunk, 喝醉了酒
[30:54] I walked home alone… 独自走回家
[30:57] and some guy in a ski mask grabbed me 然后一个带着滑雪面罩的男人抓住了我
[30:59] and dragged me into the bushes. 把我拖进了灌木丛里
[31:04] And I screamed and screamed, 我不停地求救
[31:07] and some voice in my head told me 我脑海中有个声音告诉我
[31:09] that I needed to get up 我得站起来
[31:11] because no one was coming to rescue me. 因为没人会来救我
[31:14] And so I fought and I scratched at him 所以我努力反抗 抓伤了他
[31:17] and I jabbed my thumb in his eye, 用拇指猛戳他的眼睛
[31:19] and then he ran off. 然后他就跑了
[31:24] But you know what I didn’t do? 但你知道我没做什么事吗
[31:26] You didn’t report it. 你没报警
[31:29] At college they talk about drunk girls a certain way, 在大学里人们一提到喝醉女孩的态度
[31:34] like it’s their fault if they get attacked. 就好像她们被袭击都是她们自己的错
[31:37] It’s so unfair. 这太不公平了
[31:40] Especially when a week later, another girl 一星期后 另一个女孩失踪了
[31:42] goes missing because I didn’t tell anyone. 就是因为我没告诉过别人
[31:48] It’s not the same guy. 不是那个人
[31:50] Dad… 爸爸
[31:52] The guy who hurt Kathy was organized. 伤害凯西的人很有条理
[31:55] He had a place to take her. 他能劫持她去某个地方
[31:58] The dirtbag who attacked you was impulsive. 攻击你的混蛋只是冲动行事
[32:01] He hadn’t thought that far ahead. 并没考虑那么远
[32:03] Well, none of this is helping Bahni. 这些对芭尼并没什么帮助
[32:05] Unless Sam gave you some new details. 除非萨姆告诉了你一些新的细节
[32:09] Kathy Miller? I haven’t heard that name in a long time. 凯西·米勒 很久都没听到过这个名字了
[32:15] Dad, it’s how he said it. 爸爸 他就是这种语气
[32:18] He got off toying with you. 他很享受耍你的过程
[32:20] I really thought I had more than this. 我真的以为从他那套出了些信息
[32:21] Go back to the beginning, 回到开头
[32:22] Right before he admits to seeing everything. 在他承认看到事发经过之前
[32:25] And what, they just disappeared? 然后呢 他们就这么消失了
[32:28] Did he put her in a car? 他把她塞进车里了吗
[32:32] What did you see? 你看到了什么
[32:33] He paused when you asked about the car. 你问他车的问题时他停顿了
[32:35] It’s the only time he did that. Everything else 他只有那时停顿了 其他时候
[32:37] he answered without hesitation. 他都毫不犹豫地回答了
[32:39] Maybe he avoided the question 也许他不想回答这个问题
[32:41] because he didn’t want to give you a clue. 是因为他不想告诉你任何线索
[32:46] Penelope, we need you to pull up the security cameras again. 佩内洛普 我们需要你再调出监控录像
[32:49] Run registrations on all vehicles 查下所有在午夜之后
[32:51] on or around the campus after midnight. 出现在校园以及周边的车辆的注册信息
[33:09] This is… 这个
[33:11] this is what I always order when I– 我一直点这个 当我
[33:13] I know. 我知道
[33:19] How long have you been watching me? 你监视我多长时间了
[33:22] Long enough to know that I wanted you. 长到让我意识到我想要你
[33:42] I’m trusting you. 我这是相信你
[34:05] I’m looking at the vehicles from earlier 我查了早先时候出现的车辆
[34:06] and there’s nothing extraordinary 它们的信息和车主
[34:07] about them or their owners. 并没什么特别需要注意的
[34:09] Any of them belong to Judy Temple students? 其中有朱迪坦普尔大学学生的车吗
[34:10] Two, but we already know they went home for the weekend. 有两辆 但确定过他们都回家过周末了
[34:13] Some of Sam Burnett’s story is true. 萨姆·伯内特的故事中有一部分是真的
[34:16] The unsub likely walked off with his arm around Bahni, 不明嫌犯很可能搂着芭尼走
[34:18] and it’s highly doubtful that he would have 而且我不认为他会冒险
[34:19] taken the chance to hurt her in public. 在公众场所伤害她
[34:20] Yeah, but then they just disappeared. 对 但之后他们就那么消失了
[34:22] Well, because he took her away, 因为他劫持了她
[34:23] likely in a vehicle that fit in. 很可能是用一辆空间够大的车
[34:25] Campus Security should have a list of vehicles 校警应该有一份
[34:27] that are authorized to drive onto campus. 准许驶入校园的车辆清单
[34:29] Cross-check those against your list. 把它跟你的名单进行交叉对比
[34:30] Checking registrations. 查下注册信息
[34:32] There’s a car. It looks like it’s in the neighborhood. 有一辆车 似乎是在这片街区活动
[34:36] It delivers Chinese food to campus. 向校园内送中餐外卖
[34:38] Does Bahni order from them? 芭尼点过他们的外卖吗
[34:41] All the flippin’ time. 是常客
[34:42] Who’s it registered to? 车辆是注册在谁名下的
[34:44] 22-year-old Tom Larson. No criminal record. 汤姆·拉森 22岁 无犯罪前科
[34:46] Check for juvenile offenses. 查下未成年犯罪
[34:48] Oh. Bingo. 有结果了
[34:50] Lots of misdemeanor peeping offenses in his teens. 青少年时期有多次偷窥的轻罪记录
[34:55] It doesn’t look like it’s a coincidence. 看来并不是巧合
[34:56] And every time he got busted, 而且每一次只要他被抓到
[34:57] he’d end up in the hospital 最后都会带着浑身淤青
[34:58] with bruises and broken bones. 和骨折被送进医院
[35:00] Probably an abusive father. Was Child Services ever called? 可能他父亲很暴虐 联系过儿童保护机构吗
[35:02] Looks like the mom explained it away, 看来母亲想办法解释了一切
[35:05] until she committed suicide years ago. 直到几年前她自杀
[35:07] You want to bet that she received the brunt of his abuse? 想不想赌一赌 我猜她才是被家暴的主要对象
[35:09] Oh, no takers on that bet. 不会有人想跟你赌的
[35:10] Looks like the elder Larson had a heart attack last year 根据老拉森的医疗记录
[35:12] according to medical records, 他去年得了心脏病
[35:14] and the son is the primary caregiver. 主要由儿子照料
[35:16] Caring for his own father who beat him, 照顾一直虐待他的父亲
[35:17] it was only a matter of time before he snapped. 他失控只是时间问题
[35:19] We don’t have two monsters, we have 3. 我们要找的恶人不止两个 有三个
[35:20] Garcia, send the address to Rossi and JJ. 加西亚 把地址发给罗西和小洁
[35:35] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[35:56] No! Uhh! 不
[35:58] Help! Aah! 救命
[36:05] What the hell’s going on up here?! 你在楼上搞什么
[36:07] Please, help me. 求求你 救救我
[36:10] That’s that — that’s that girl from the news. 这是那个 那个新闻上的女孩
[36:12] Dad, you — 爸 你
[36:13] What have you done?! 你干了什么
[36:15] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[36:21] Tommy. 汤米
[36:23] Close the door, Tommy. 把门关上 汤米
[36:25] We gotta get rid of her. 我们得除掉她
[36:34] No. 不
[36:36] No! 不
[36:47] We’re 3 miles out. 我们还有三英里就到了
[36:55] Stay away from me! 别过来
[36:56] Dad, don’t. 爸 不要
[36:58] You made this mess, and we’re gonna clean it up. 这是你弄出来的烂摊子 现在我们得把它解决掉
[37:01] No! 不
[37:02] She’s mine. 她是我的
[37:03] Not anymore. 不再是了
[37:04] I want to keep her. 我想留着她
[37:07] Dad, don’t! 爸 不要
[37:11] What, are you crazy? 你疯了吧
[37:13] You don’t record what we’re about to do. 你不能把我们要干的事录下来
[37:17] You moron. 你个蠢货
[37:19] Grow a pair and be a man. 有点种 像个男人
[37:21] We gotta clean this mess up. 我们得把这事解决了
[37:32] How’s this for being a man? 这样够男人了吧
[37:56] FBI! Drop your weapon! 联邦调查局 放下武器
[37:58] Get it off, get it off, 帮我解开 帮我解开
[37:59] – Get it off, get it off! – I need a knife. -帮我解开 帮我解开 -我需要一把刀
[38:02] He’s gone, right? 他死了 对吧
[38:03] He’s not coming back? 他不会活过来了
[38:08] Do you even know what you did, Tom? 你到底知不知道自己干了什么 汤姆
[38:10] – Ok. – Oh, my God. -好了 -天啊
[38:13] Yeah, I knew. 我知道
[38:19] There you go. It’s ok. 好了 没事了
[38:24] Aasia. 阿西娅
[38:43] I got nothing to say until my lawyer gets here. 在我律师来之前 我无话可说
[38:45] Except, the little recording that bitch made is inadmissible. 不过那婊子录的音是不会被采证的
[38:48] Even I know that. 就连我也知道
[38:50] Maybe so, but she’s my daughter. 也许吧 但她是我女儿
[38:53] And that recording gave us probable cause 那录音使我们有
[38:54] for a search warrant. 申请搜查令的合理根据
[38:57] So you have a thing for necklaces. 看来你喜欢项链
[39:01] See this? 看到这条了吗
[39:03] Kathy Miller’s initials. 上面有凯西·米勒的姓名缩写
[39:05] Her grandmother gave it to her. 是她祖母送给她的
[39:09] All right, let’s make a deal. 好吧 我们定个协议吧
[39:12] Let’s not. 还是不要了
[39:13] We tied him to the murder of 3 of the victims, 我们查出他有三名被害人的谋杀案有关
[39:16] including Kathy Miller. 其中包括凯西·米勒
[39:20] Look, we need to talk. 咱俩得谈谈
[39:23] Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I went off to meet him. 我很抱歉 抱歉我跑去见他
[39:25] You’re right. It was — 你说得对 那简直
[39:26] I’m stupid and reckless. 我太蠢太莽撞了
[39:27] That’s not what I meant. 我不是那个意思
[39:29] What you survived in college is trauma. 你在大学的经历给你造成了创伤
[39:32] It doesn’t just go away because we do good 这不会仅因为你帮助了别人
[39:34] for somebody else. 而自动消失
[39:36] You need to talk to someone. 你需要找人谈谈
[39:38] Like your old man, maybe. 比如你的老爸
[39:42] Because I won’t lecture. 因为我不会说教
[39:45] I’ll just listen. 我只会倾听
[39:49] Hang on. 稍等
[39:52] That’s my editor. 是我的编辑
[39:55] This is Joy Rossi. 乔伊·罗西
[40:01] Just send me the latest version. 把最新版本发给我
[40:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:07] Joy Rossi? 乔伊·罗西
[40:10] I didn’t get to use the name Rossi growing up, 我小时候没机会用罗西这个姓
[40:12] so I thought I’d try a new byline. 于是我就想用它来做我的文章署名
[40:16] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[40:17] I think I need to get a subscription to “Esquire”” 我觉得我得去订一份《时尚先生》来看看
[40:22] “To a father, “对父亲来讲
[40:24] nothing is dearer than a daughter.” 没什么比女儿更亲的了”
[40:27] Euripides. 欧里庇得斯[希腊悲剧诗人]
[40:35] You were that little once. 你也曾是那么小的宝宝
[40:36] It seems impossible, doesn’t it, 感觉很难想象对不对
[40:37] that we all start out so helpless. 我们刚来到这个世界时竟如此无助
[40:41] And we all end the same way. 最终谢幕时也是一样
[40:46] Are you gonna call your mom? 你要打电话给你母亲吗
[40:49] It’s not too late there, is it? 那边还不算太晚对吧
[40:50] Tell her I said hi. 替我向她问好
[40:51] I will. 我会的
[40:58] Hey, mom. 妈
[40:59] I’m good. How are you feeling? 我很好 你怎么样
[41:04] What do you think about me coming out 我过去陪你几天
[41:05] to visit for a little while? 你觉得怎么样
[41:09] Hey, baby girl — 宝贝
[41:24] Leave it off, please? 别开灯 好吗
[41:28] What are you doing? 你干吗呢
[41:29] What’s up? 怎么了
[41:30] I’m scared. 我害怕
[41:32] Not the unnerved but you know 不是那种我现在很不安
[41:35] I’ll pull through kind of scared. 但过一会就没事的那种害怕
[41:36] I’m scared scared. 我是真的非常害怕
[41:40] I’m right here. 我在呢
[41:41] Talk to me. 跟我聊聊
[41:43] Hotch told me to review everything 霍奇让我重新过一遍
[41:44] that I had on the Dirty Dozen. 手头上所有关于肮脏十二的信息
[41:45] So I went back to look at the botnets 于是我就又去看了一下
[41:47] I used for the original search. 我最初搜索的那个僵尸网络
[41:48] Botnets, what’s that? 僵尸网络是什么
[41:49] Think linked computer systems completely randomized 想象一下链接的电脑系统都是随机的
[41:52] with anonymous proxy servers 代理服务器也都是匿名的
[41:53] so no one can hack me. Make sense? 所以无人能黑我 能理解吗
[41:57] I don’t pay attention to how many botnets I use. 我一般不会注意我用了多少僵尸网络
[41:59] It’s like when you google something, 就像是当你在谷歌上搜索时
[42:00] you don’t pay attention to the numbers, 你只会关注搜索结果
[42:02] you just pay attention to the search results. 而不会去注意那些数字
[42:04] But when I went back to look at the digital breadcrumbs, 但当我回头看那些电子痕迹时
[42:07] someone was counting me. 我发现有人在给我计数
[42:12] I used 12 botnets, Derek. 我用了12个僵尸网络 戴瑞
[42:17] You’re the Dirty Dozen? 你就是肮脏十二
[42:19] My filters work good, but if these hitmen 我的防火墙很好用 但如果这些职业杀手
[42:22] are as good as think they are, 像他们自认为的那样厉害的话
[42:23] they could use a reverse worm protocol and then they could — 他们只需用一个反转的蠕虫病毒就可以
[42:25] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Would they know it was you? 他们会知道肮脏十二就是你吗
[42:30] They would know it was someone at fbi.gov at Quantico. 他们会知道那是匡迪科用fbi.gov后缀的人
[42:33] That’s why I shut everything down. 所以我把所有东西都关了
[42:36] But it’s just a matter of time — 因为他们早晚会
[42:37] No. No. 不 不
[42:39] I’m not about to let anything happen to you. 我不会让你出任何事的
[42:41] They killed Montolo at a super max 他们在一个高警戒监狱里干掉了蒙托洛
[42:44] and you were right there. 而你也在场
[42:47] You can’t stop them, Derek. 你无法阻止他们的 戴瑞
[42:50] No one can stop them. 没人能阻止他们
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme