时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Turning to the weather, | 下面转到天气 |
[00:02] | it’s 79 degrees right now in Savannah… | 现在萨凡纳气温二十六摄氏度 |
[00:04] | Hey, Dana, the floral foam we ordered came in. | 达纳 我们预定的花泥送来了 |
[00:06] | It’s on the counter. | 就在收银台上 |
[00:07] | Yeah, ok. | 看到了 |
[00:11] | Oh, here, let me help you. | 来 我来帮你 |
[00:12] | Oh, that’s ok, I got it. | 没关系 我应付得来 |
[00:13] | Ok. | 好 |
[00:15] | So, how was the shoot? | 拍得怎么样 |
[00:17] | Fine. Except the whole time the groom had this look on his face, | 还行 可是新娘脸上始终只有一个表情 |
[00:19] | like, “What did I get myself into?” | 就像在说”我给自己找了什么麻烦啊” |
[00:22] | Not serious. | 不过还行 |
[00:27] | Hey, so which one’s the bride-to-be? | 你猜谁是准新娘 |
[00:30] | The blonde. | 金发那个 |
[00:31] | Oh, my gosh, this is adorable. | 天啊 这太可爱了 |
[00:32] | They look like you and Patrick. | 就像你和帕特里克一样 |
[00:35] | So when’s the big day? | 哪天办喜事啊 |
[00:36] | Next Sunday. | 下周日 |
[00:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[00:39] | You’re gonna make a beautiful bride. | 你会是个很美的新娘 |
[00:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:41] | I’m Ryan Becker. | 我叫瑞恩·贝克 |
[00:42] | I’d love to take your wedding photos, | 我很愿意给你拍结婚照 |
[00:44] | but I think I’m a little later. | 但我估计为时已晚 |
[00:45] | – Thank you. – Yeah, sorry. | -谢谢 -是啊 抱歉 |
[00:46] | Well, tell your friends. | 在朋友间帮我宣传宣传 |
[00:48] | When are you getting married? | 你什么时候结婚呢 |
[00:49] | Me? No. I don’t even have a boyfriend. | 我吗 我连男朋友都还没有呢 |
[00:52] | That can’t be true. | 不可能吧 |
[00:55] | Hey, we’re going to a bar tonight called the Wolf and the Rose. | 我们今晚要去一间酒吧 叫狼与玫瑰 |
[00:58] | Do you know it? | 你知道那里吗 |
[00:59] | We heard it’s haunted. | 听说那里闹鬼 |
[01:00] | So they say. | 都这么说 |
[01:01] | Let me guess. That’s where | 我猜猜 你打算 |
[01:01] | your bachelorette party’s going to be? | 在那里办你的单身派对吗 |
[01:04] | You should come by for a drink. | 你也过来喝一杯吧 |
[01:06] | I don’t know, you girls get pretty wild at those things. | 我考虑下 你们在那种场合都玩得很野啊 |
[01:13] | That’s it. Ok, kids. | 就这样 很好 孩子们 |
[01:16] | Keep it up. | 坚持住 |
[01:20] | Hey, come on, D. That’s all you have? | 拜托 小德 你就这点能耐吗 |
[01:22] | Aw, come on, now, old man. What we doing? | 拜托 老家伙 感觉怎么样 |
[01:25] | Come on, hall of fame. | 快点啊 老古董 |
[01:27] | I’ll show you hall of fame. Let’s do it. | 居然说我是老古董 看我的厉害 |
[01:28] | Wait a minute, I was playin’, Mike. | 等等 我开玩笑呢 迈克 |
[01:33] | All right, listen up, youngsters. | 听着 年轻人 |
[01:34] | If you want a shot at being in the NFL or the FBI, | 要是你们想进橄榄球联盟或联调局 |
[01:37] | I need you to go out and play really hard | 你们就要在户外认真练习 |
[01:40] | and have a great time for 60 minutes every day. | 每天坚持60分钟 |
[01:42] | That’s gonna keep you healthy and strong. | 这会让你们身体强健 |
[01:44] | And don’t forget, you have to eat right for greatness, | 别忘了 保持好状态要注意营养均衡 |
[01:47] | on and off the field. | 随时随地都要 |
[01:48] | If anybody knows about greatness, it’s this man right here, | 什么叫好的状态 看他就知道了 |
[01:51] | Mr. Michael Irvin. | 迈克尔·欧文老师 |
[01:52] | That’s right, give it up. | 没错 鼓掌 |
[01:53] | All right. Get up out of here, go have some fun. | 好了 起来吧 好好玩去吧 |
[01:56] | Let me see who’s the fastest, go, go, go, go, go! | 我看看谁跑得最快 快跑起来 |
[01:59] | Look at them run, man. | 看他们跑的样子 伙计 |
[02:00] | Yeah, you got a great thing here. | 是啊 你干得很棒 |
[02:02] | Yeah. I appreciate you coming out to see my kids, D. | 谢谢你来看我的学生们 小德 |
[02:04] | Come on, man, it’s nothing, Mike. | 得了吧伙计 这没什么 迈克 |
[02:06] | When I heard you were out here doing this, | 我听说你在这里带孩子锻炼 |
[02:07] | you know I had to be here. | 当然要来了 |
[02:10] | I’ll let you get that, buddy. | 先接电话吧 伙计 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:12] | But next time you’re in town, | 你下次来这儿 |
[02:13] | let’s catch another game, you and me. | 我们玩点别的 就我们俩 |
[02:15] | For sure. | 好的 |
[02:16] | Love, man. | 爱你 伙计 |
[02:17] | Good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 |
[02:17] | Good to see you, too. Good seeing you. | 我也是 见到你真好 |
[02:21] | Hey, D. | 小德 |
[02:22] | If my cowboys don’t make it to the super bowl, | 要是我的小家伙们没能打入超级碗 |
[02:25] | hopefully your bears do. | 希望你的孩子可以 |
[02:28] | Mike, if you were still on the cowboys, | 迈克 如果那时候你还在带他们 |
[02:30] | I might be worried. | 我可要担心了 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:33] | Ah, look at him. He’s still got it. | 看看 还是能接到球嘛 |
[02:35] | All right, baby. | 够了 宝贝 |
[02:40] | Hey, what up, mama? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[02:41] | Wild guess… We got a case? | 随便猜猜 又有案子了吗 |
[02:42] | You are correct. | 猜对了 |
[02:43] | Please pass go and collect 200 kisses from moi, | 请过关并来接受我的热吻 |
[02:46] | and Hotch wants to see us. | 还有霍奇想见我们 |
[02:48] | For what? | 什么事 |
[02:49] | He didn’t say, but I’m having flashbacks to being in high school | 他没说 但我想起了高中的时候 |
[02:52] | and having to go to the principal’s office. | 不得不去校长办公室的情景 |
[02:53] | You are too cute. Just breathe, mama. | 你真可爱 放轻松 宝贝 |
[02:55] | – Ok. – I’m coming in now. | -好的 -我这就过来 |
[03:03] | I got a call from the warden at ADX Florence in Colorado. | 科罗拉多弗洛伦斯监狱的典狱长来电 |
[03:07] | Giuseppe Montolo has refused our latest request to talk to him. | 朱塞佩·蒙托洛回绝了我们跟他谈话的要求 |
[03:09] | He told the warden to tell us he’s too busy. | 他让典狱长转告我们他很忙 |
[03:11] | He’s a hitman in prison. How busy can he be? | 他是被关在监狱里的杀手 能有多忙 |
[03:14] | He’s playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[03:15] | The only leverage he has is | 他唯一的筹码就是 |
[03:17] | a list of 12 potential victims targeted by a network of hitmen. | 被杀手组织盯上的十二个潜在受害者名单 |
[03:19] | As long as he keeps this list of the Dirty Dozen close to the vest, | 只要他小心保护好这份肮脏十二的名单 |
[03:22] | he keeps us on the hook. | 他就能吊着我们 |
[03:23] | Well, that may be. We still have to treat this as a dead end. | 有可能 我们还是不能太指望他 |
[03:25] | Have you found anything to help us identify | 你有没有查出什么东西 |
[03:27] | who the potential targets are? | 能帮我们确定可能的目标 |
[03:28] | Sir, I’ve been working all my channels 24/7, | 长官 我一直在各个路子 |
[03:30] | shaking every digital tree. Nothing yet. | 顺着各种数据线索搜查 但还没有发现 |
[03:32] | I know. Keep digging. | 知道了 继续查 |
[03:33] | We can’t protect them until we know who they are. | 除非确定他们的身份 否则我们无法进行保护 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:41] | What’s going on in that beautiful mind of yours? | 你那美丽的小脑袋里在想些什么呢 |
[03:43] | I have been up every night | 我每天晚上都睡不着 |
[03:45] | thinking about how somewhere out there | 想着外面竟然会 |
[03:47] | there are the lives of 12 strangers | 有十二个陌生人的性命 |
[03:49] | in my freakishly beautiful doll-like hands, | 就维系在我这双洋娃娃一样美丽的手里 |
[03:51] | and what if I don’t get there in time | 如果我不能及时查出来 |
[03:52] | and they’re already dead or mostly– | 那他们不是已经遇害就也快遇害了 |
[03:53] | Stop. Stop, stop. | 打住打住 |
[03:55] | Look at me. You’re gonna find them. | 看着我 你会找到他们的 |
[04:00] | Right. Of course I will. | 没错 我当然会 |
[04:02] | And when we get a break in the case, | 一旦我们找到一丝线索 |
[04:03] | we’re gonna put away all of the bad guys | 我们会把所有的坏蛋都拿下 |
[04:05] | just like we always do. | 就像我们一直做的那样 |
[04:10] | Because you said so. | 既然你都那么说了 |
[04:24] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:25] | Ok. Savannah, Georgia, | 佐治亚州萨凡纳市 |
[04:27] | known for its charm and southern hospitality, | 以它的魅力和南方式好客而闻名 |
[04:29] | though not so much for | 但来自特拉华州的多佛的 |
[04:30] | Brandy Green of Dover, Delaware, | 布朗迪·格林就没那么幸运了 |
[04:31] | because 3 months ago, she came to town for a bachelor party, | 因为三个月前她来这里参加单身派对 |
[04:34] | and after a night of bar hopping with her bridesmaids, | 和她的伴娘在酒吧泡了一整晚后 |
[04:37] | ended up in a dumpster in a back alley. | 人们在后巷的垃圾箱里发现了她的尸体 |
[04:39] | Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是钝物击伤头部 |
[04:42] | What’s that wrapped around her face? | 包着她脸部的是什么东西 |
[04:44] | That would be sash she was wearing all night | 是她那晚一直都戴着的饰带 |
[04:45] | that says “Bride-to-be” embroidered on it. | 上面绣着”准新娘”三个字 |
[04:47] | The wrapping could be ritualistic, like a shroud of some sort. | 这么包裹可能有什么意义 裹尸布之类的 |
[04:50] | Or a sign of the killer’s remorse. | 或者是凶手表达忏悔的方式 |
[04:52] | But this happened 3 months ago. | 但这事发生在三个月前 |
[04:53] | Why are we getting this now? | 为什么现在提出来 |
[04:54] | Because two days ago, | 因为两天前 |
[04:55] | the body of Ashley Wilcox of Dayton, Ohio, | 来自俄亥俄州代顿的阿什丽·威尔克斯的尸体 |
[04:57] | was also found in an alley dumpster in Savannah. | 也在萨凡纳小巷的垃圾箱内被发现了 |
[04:59] | And she also had blunt force trauma, | 而且她身上也有钝器伤 |
[05:01] | but she was strangled to death with her bride-to-be sash. | 不过她是被她的准新娘饰带勒死的 |
[05:04] | It’s unlikely the work of the same jilted lover, | 不太可能是同一个被抛弃的爱人干的 |
[05:06] | since the two women lived | 因为这两个女人住在 |
[05:07] | in different states hundreds of miles apart. | 相距数百英里的不同州 |
[05:09] | They could be surrogates. Any sign of sexual assault? | 她们可能是替代品 有性侵的痕迹吗 |
[05:12] | None on Brandy. We don’t know about Ashley yet. | 布朗迪身上没有 阿什丽的情况还不知道 |
[05:14] | What’s interesting is the unsub doesn’t care | 有趣的是嫌犯完全 |
[05:15] | about hiding the bodies very well. | 不在意把尸体隐藏好 |
[05:17] | Well, he’d have to be physically fit | 他至少得足够强壮 |
[05:19] | to lift the bodies into the dumpsters. | 可以把尸体搬到垃圾箱里 |
[05:20] | He could be sending a message | 他也许是在传递一个信息 |
[05:22] | that to him women are trash, disposable. | 对他而言女人就是垃圾 可抛弃的 |
[05:24] | No, this is about marriage. | 不 这和婚姻有关 |
[05:26] | He’s taking these brides on the eve of what should be | 他在本该是生命中最愉快的夜晚 |
[05:29] | the happiest day of their lives. | 袭击这些新娘 |
[05:30] | He wants to crush that. | 他想毁掉这个 |
[05:32] | Their weddings have become their wakes. | 她们的婚礼变成了葬礼 |
[05:39] | Let me hear you! Come on! | 让我听到你们的声音 来吧 |
[05:42] | Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot… | 干了 干了 干了 干了 |
[05:47] | I’m getting married, bitches! | 我要结婚了 贱人们 |
[06:03] | I need some air. I’ll be right back. | 我需要透口气 马上回来 |
[06:21] | Hey! | 喂 |
[06:23] | Open up! | 开门 |
[06:24] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[06:27] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[06:33] | Hey! | 喂 |
[06:34] | I’m walking here. | 我在这散步呢 |
[06:36] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:37] | Trees are lazy. | 树木是懒惰的 |
[06:40] | Cold is monkey ears and toes. | 寒冷是猴子的耳朵和脚趾 |
[06:45] | Bitcoin. | 比特币 |
[07:31] | Til Death do us apart | 直至死亡将你我分离 |
[07:37] | “And think not that you can direct | 莫以为你能指引 |
[07:39] | “the course of love. | 爱情的轨迹 |
[07:40] | “For love that finds you worthy | 若爱情青睐于你 |
[07:43] | directs your course.” | 自会引导你的路途 |
[07:44] | Kahlil Gibran’s “The prophet.” | 哈里利·纪伯伦[黎巴嫩诗人]《先知》 |
[07:48] | Established in 1733, Savannah is the oldest city in Georgia | 萨凡纳建于1773年 是佐治亚州最老的城市 |
[07:52] | and one of the south’s most popular wedding destinations. | 也是南方最受欢迎的婚礼地点 |
[07:54] | Brandy and Ashley are both low-risk lifestyle victims, | 布朗迪和阿什丽都是低风险的受害者 |
[07:56] | but their behavior the nights they were murdered | 但她们被谋杀当晚的行为 |
[07:58] | was anything but. | 却并非如此 |
[07:59] | Bar hopping, being intoxicated in public, | 泡吧 在公众场合酩酊大醉 |
[08:01] | getting separated from their friends, | 和朋友们分开 |
[08:03] | all of that would have raised their risk levels, | 所有这些都可能加大他们遇害的几率 |
[08:04] | making them easy prey. | 让她们容易被下手 |
[08:06] | But I am not victim blaming here. | 但我不是要责怪受害者 |
[08:08] | It’s entirely understandable that both women | 她俩想在作为单身女人的 |
[08:10] | would have wanted to enjoy themselves | 最后一夜放纵一下 |
[08:11] | during their last nights as single women. | 完全可以理解 |
[08:13] | And from the unsub’s point of view, | 从嫌犯的角度 |
[08:14] | the bars are target rich environments. | 酒吧里可选目标很多 |
[08:16] | But why pick only brides-to-be? | 为什么只挑准新娘呢 |
[08:18] | Why not choose women a little less high-profile? | 为什么不挑些不那么引人注目的女人呢 |
[08:20] | Wearing a bride-to-be sash | 带着准新娘饰带 |
[08:22] | must be like waving a red cape at a bull. | 肯定就像在公牛前挥舞红布一样 |
[08:24] | Actually, bulls are colorblind. | 事实上 公牛是色盲 |
[08:25] | So it doesn’t really matter what color cape a matador waves, | 所以斗牛士挥舞什么颜色的布并不重要 |
[08:27] | it’s the cape’s movement | 是布的摇动 |
[08:28] | that elicits an aggressive charge response. | 引起了进攻性反应 |
[08:33] | But Morgan’s metaphor still applies here. | 不过摩根的比喻也是可以的 |
[08:35] | This is probably a man who had his own engagement broken off, | 这可能是一个被解除婚约的男人 |
[08:38] | so living in Savannah, surrounded by weddings and happy brides, | 住在萨凡纳这个被婚礼和幸福新娘包围的城市 |
[08:41] | it must be driving him crazy. | 这一定把他逼疯了 |
[08:42] | Sir, we just got a report | 长官 我们刚收到报告 |
[08:44] | that a third bride-to-be went missing. | 第三个准新娘失踪了 |
[08:46] | Madison Mills, 25, | 麦迪逊·米尔斯 二十五岁 |
[08:48] | from Tampa, Florida, | 来自佛罗里达坦帕市 |
[08:49] | was celebrating at a bar with her bridesmaids last night, | 昨晚在酒吧和伴娘们庆祝 |
[08:51] | when she disappeared. | 然后就失踪了 |
[08:52] | She’s supposed to get married next Sunday. | 她本该下周日结婚的 |
[08:54] | The first victim was 3 months ago, | 第一名死者是在三个月前 |
[08:55] | the second two days ago, and now Madison. | 第二名是两天前 现在又是麦迪逊 |
[08:57] | He’s accelerating. | 他在加速行动 |
[08:58] | He may be a townie trolling bars to meet women. | 他可能是城里人 在酒吧里泡女人 |
[09:00] | What if he interacted with them | 如果他和她们搭讪 |
[09:02] | and they turned down his advances? | 但被拒绝了呢 |
[09:03] | He could have felt emasculated, thus triggering his rage. | 他可能会觉得被打击了 因此引起了他的愤怒 |
[09:05] | I’ll see if there’s any connection between the brides-to-be. | 我去查查准新娘之间是否有什么联系 |
[09:07] | And, Garcia, | 还有 加西亚 |
[09:08] | look for men living in the area with violent criminal records. | 查查住在当地有暴利犯罪记录的男性 |
[09:10] | Also any men who were recently engaged | 还有最近订婚 |
[09:12] | and any who’ve had the engagements broken off. | 然后婚约又被解除了的人 |
[09:14] | Check for cold feet. Got it. | 查临阵退缩的人 明白 |
[09:15] | So how do we know Madison didn’t hook up with a guy at a bar? | 我们怎么知道麦迪逊不是在酒吧钓了个男人 |
[09:17] | I mean, she could still be sleeping it off | 我是说 她可能只是宿醉未醒 |
[09:19] | and just doesn’t want to face her friends. | 不想面对她的朋友们 |
[09:21] | We should check into that. | 我们也该查查这个可能 |
[09:22] | In the meantime, Morgan, | 同时 摩根 |
[09:23] | you and Lewis retrace the victim’s last steps. | 你和露易丝去回溯死者最后去过的地方 |
[09:25] | Reid, go to the M.E., | 里德 去法医那里 |
[09:26] | and Dave and I will go to the P.D. and talk to the families. | 我和戴夫去警局和家属聊聊 |
[09:42] | Captain, I’m Agent Hotchner, this is Agent Rossi. | 警监 我是霍奇纳探员 这是罗西探员 |
[09:44] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[09:45] | I started coordination with local media like you asked. | 我已经按你们要求与本地媒体进行协调 |
[09:47] | Great. Madison’s parents, are they here yet? | 很好 麦迪逊的父母 他们到这了吗 |
[09:49] | Their plane just landed. | 他们的飞机刚着陆 |
[09:50] | I sent a cruiser over to pick them up from the airport. | 我派了巡逻车去机场把他们接来 |
[09:52] | What about the bridal party? | 新娘派对上的人呢 |
[09:53] | They were the last ones to see her. | 他们是最后见到她的人 |
[09:54] | Yeah. The maid of honor, Kelly Goodwin, | 首席伴娘 凯利·古德温 |
[09:56] | she’s on her way in. | 她正在来的路上 |
[09:57] | The other bridesmaids are back at the hotel if you need them. | 其他伴娘在酒店里 如果你们需要的话 |
[10:00] | This way. | 这面请 |
[10:02] | Ashley Wilcox, cause of death, | 阿什丽·威尔克斯 死因 |
[10:04] | asphyxiation caused by strangulation. | 被勒导致窒息致死 |
[10:07] | Her head was wrapped postmortem. | 她的头是死后被包起来的 |
[10:08] | Were you able to get anything out of the sash? | 饰带上能查到什么吗 |
[10:10] | Some trace DNA. | 微量DNA |
[10:11] | We’re running it through CODIS. | 我们正在系统里进行比对 |
[10:12] | The ligature marks show hesitation | 勒痕表明凶手 |
[10:14] | on the part of the killer. | 有所犹豫 |
[10:15] | He pulled the sash tight across her neck | 他将饰带在她脖子上勒紧 |
[10:18] | and then released it several times before she died. | 然后又松开了几次 直至她死亡 |
[10:20] | It could be the unsub’s way of torturing his victims, | 也可能是嫌犯折磨死者的方式 |
[10:22] | or he’s reluctant to kill. | 或是他不舍得杀死 |
[10:24] | This looks like it was caused by some sort of heavy object. | 这里看上去是某种重物造成的 |
[10:27] | I’m thinking a flashlight or a lead pipe, perhaps. | 我想是手电或是铅管 |
[10:30] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么觉得 |
[10:31] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵的痕迹吗 |
[10:32] | No. The first victim, Brandy Green, | 没有 第一名死者 布朗迪·格林 |
[10:34] | died instantly from the blow to her head, | 直接死于头部的重击 |
[10:37] | but the killer took more time with Ashley. | 但凶手在阿什丽身上花了更多的时间 |
[10:39] | The unsub could be impotent, | 嫌犯可能是性无能 |
[10:41] | and choking his victims | 让死者窒息 |
[10:42] | is how he satiates his urges. | 是他满足自己欲望的方式 |
[10:46] | The press-on nails on that hand are missing, | 那只手上的假指甲没有了 |
[10:48] | probably ripped off in the struggle. | 也许是在挣扎中被扯掉了 |
[10:50] | The nails have been bitten off. | 指甲都被咬掉了 |
[10:52] | Maybe Ashley bit her nails before she was tortured? | 也许阿什丽被折磨之前咬了指甲 |
[10:55] | Nail-biting’s an unsanitary habit, but pretty common. | 咬指甲虽然很不卫生 但是很常见 |
[10:58] | True, but it’s still considered an impulse control disorder. | 没错 但这还是一种冲动控制障碍 |
[11:00] | It’s often associated with other body focus repetitive behaviors | 一般会伴随其他肢体强迫行为 |
[11:03] | such as skin picking, skin biting, and trichotillomania. | 比如抓挠皮肤 啃咬皮肤和拔毛 |
[11:06] | But, in this case, I think there’s more to it than that, | 但是我觉得这件事上没这么简单 |
[11:09] | because the nails haven’t been bitten underneath the press-on nails. | 因为美甲下的指甲都没有咬过的痕迹 |
[11:13] | Are you testing the saliva? | 你检测过唾液了吗 |
[11:14] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[11:16] | I’m thinking the unsub bit Ashley’s nails. | 我觉得是不明嫌犯咬掉了阿什丽的指甲 |
[11:20] | I’ve seen some freaky stuff in my day, | 我也算是见过各种怪事了 |
[11:22] | but never this. | 还从没遇上过这种 |
[11:24] | He most likely has some sort of mental disorder. | 他很有可能有某种精神障碍 |
[11:26] | I’ll say. | 我也觉得 |
[11:32] | When Madison didn’t come back, | 麦迪逊没有回来 |
[11:33] | I went outside to see if she was sick. | 我就出去看看她是不是不舒服 |
[11:35] | We were drinking a lot. | 我们喝了很多酒 |
[11:37] | But you couldn’t find her. Did you try her cell? | 但是你找不到她 你试过打她电话吗 |
[11:39] | She didn’t answer. It went right to voicemail. | 她没接 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[11:42] | We thought maybe she went back to the hotel. | 我们觉得她可能回宾馆了 |
[11:45] | But this morning when she still didn’t come back… | 但今天早上她还是没有回来… |
[11:47] | That was when you called the police? | 于是你就报警了吗 |
[11:50] | And this all happened at the Wolf and the Rose? | 这些都发生在狼与玫瑰酒吧吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:54] | Ok, Kelly, would you be willing to try something | 凯利 你愿意试试帮我们 |
[11:56] | that could help us find out what else you might remember? | 尽量回忆起你记忆中的片段吗 |
[11:59] | Anything, if it will help find Maddie. | 都可以 只要能找到曼迪 |
[12:04] | I want you to close your eyes. | 我要你闭上眼睛 |
[12:09] | Ok, good. | 好 |
[12:11] | Now think back to last night. | 现在回想昨晚的事 |
[12:13] | Think about the sounds, | 想想昨晚的声音 |
[12:15] | smells, the textures you experienced. | 味道 以及你手上的触感 |
[12:20] | What’s the first thing you noticed when you walked in the door? | 你进门后注意到的第一件事是什么 |
[12:24] | The smell of stale beer. | 陈啤酒的味道 |
[12:26] | And it was noisy. | 而且很吵 |
[12:28] | I had to shout to be heard over the talking and music. | 我得大喊才能盖过说话声和音乐声 |
[12:31] | I kept getting bumped because it was so crowded. | 我老是被人撞到 因为太挤了 |
[12:34] | But I didn’t care. | 但我并不在乎 |
[12:37] | We were all having fun, especially Maddie. | 我们都很开心 特别是曼迪 |
[12:39] | I’m getting married, bitches! | 我要结婚了 小贱人们 |
[12:43] | People were buying us drinks. | 人们给我们买酒 |
[12:45] | They were happy for her. | 他们都很为她开心 |
[12:47] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[12:50] | Was there anybody trying to get close, | 有没有人想接近你们 |
[12:52] | anybody making you feel uncomfortable? | 有没有让你们觉得不舒服的人 |
[12:54] | No. No one. | 不 没有 |
[12:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:58] | There was someone. | 的确有一个 |
[13:00] | I know who you girls are. | 我知道你们是干嘛的 |
[13:02] | I had just asked the DJ to play a song. | 我过去让DJ放一首歌 |
[13:04] | I was walking back to Maddie. | 然后回去找曼迪 |
[13:06] | This guy was yelling at her. | 那家伙冲着她大吼 |
[13:08] | What was he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[13:09] | Don’t lie! | 不要撒谎 |
[13:10] | I couldn’t really hear. It didn’t make sense. | 我听不清 感觉根本没头没脑的 |
[13:12] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[13:13] | Um, white, | 白种人 |
[13:16] | Light hair. | 浅色头发 |
[13:18] | I’m not real sure. | 我也不确定 |
[13:19] | Did Madison know him? | 麦迪逊认识他吗 |
[13:21] | When I asked, she said he was just some drunk. | 我问的时候 她说只是一个醉汉 |
[13:25] | Do you think he took Maddie? | 你觉得是他抓走了曼迪吗 |
[13:27] | We don’t know. But we’re gonna get you and your friends | 我们不知道 但我们要让你和你的朋友 |
[13:28] | to look at some mug shots, ok? | 辨认几张嫌犯照片 行吗 |
[13:33] | Can I go back to the hotel now? | 我现在能回宾馆了吗 |
[13:35] | I think I’d like to lay down. | 我想休息一会儿 |
[13:37] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 |
[13:39] | Thank you, Kelly. You did really great. | 谢谢你 凯利 你做得非常好 |
[13:53] | So maybe our unsub likes a challenge? | 也许我们的不明嫌犯喜欢挑战 |
[13:55] | He wants a woman who’s the center of everyone’s attention? | 他想要那些受众人瞩目的女人 |
[13:57] | Well, we know how he got Madison, | 我们知道他是怎么抓走麦迪逊的了 |
[13:58] | but how did he get Brandy and Ashley? | 但他是怎么抓走布朗迪和阿什丽的 |
[14:04] | Hey, talk to me, sweet stuff. | 说吧 小东西 |
[14:05] | So diving into local arrest records, | 研究当地逮捕记录时 |
[14:07] | one name keeps popping up. | 老是会出现一个名字 |
[14:09] | Karl Ulrich. | 卡尔·乌利齐 |
[14:10] | He lays asphalt for a living, | 他的工作是铺沥青路 |
[14:12] | and here’s where the plot thickens | 接下来的情节就复杂了 |
[14:14] | like a viscous, creepy soup. | 就像一大锅令人毛骨悚然的汤 |
[14:16] | 3 months ago his fiancee left him at the altar | 三个月前 他的未婚妻在圣坛上抛弃了他 |
[14:19] | and he have gone off a deep end ever since. | 自此以后他就坠入了深渊 |
[14:27] | Sit down, Karl. | 坐吧 卡尔 |
[14:32] | Well, you’ve got quite the reputation here. | 你可真是声名远扬啊 |
[14:35] | Public intoxication, | 公众场所酗酒 |
[14:37] | trespassing, harassing women. | 非法入侵 性骚扰 |
[14:39] | You’ve been kicked out of most every bar in town, | 几乎每家酒吧都禁止你入内 |
[14:42] | the latest being the Wolf and the Rose last night. | 昨晚狼与玫瑰酒吧也对你下了禁令 |
[14:45] | I wasn’t bothering nobody. | 我没有打扰到别人 |
[14:47] | I was just being friendly. | 我只是表示一下友好 |
[14:49] | With a young woman named Madison Mills. | 对一个名叫麦迪逊·米尔斯的女人 |
[14:53] | She’s getting married next week. | 她下周就要结婚了 |
[14:56] | That’s my problem how? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[14:58] | She went missing last night. | 她昨晚失踪了 |
[15:00] | Well, hey, I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 这我可什么都不知道 |
[15:03] | Maybe the bitch changed her mind about the guy and took off. | 也许这贱人突然改主意逃婚了 |
[15:06] | Like your former fiancee Stacy? | 就像你的前未婚妻史黛西吗 |
[15:10] | She left you 3 months before your wedding. | 她在婚礼前三个月离开了你 |
[15:13] | Wow. That must have really pissed you off. | 你肯定非常生气吧 |
[15:16] | Nah. It’s all good. | 不 没关系 |
[15:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:19] | Because you violated a restraining order | 因为你可是违反了 |
[15:22] | she took out against you. | 她对你发出的限制令 |
[15:25] | I went over there to get my ring back. | 我是去要回我的戒指 |
[15:30] | Where did you go last night after the Wolf and the Rose? | 昨晚你离开狼与玫瑰酒吧后去了哪 |
[15:33] | Went out with some buddies. | 跟几个朋友出去了 |
[15:35] | Where? | 去哪儿了 |
[15:36] | To an all-night diner on Bay Street. | 海湾街上的一家二十四小时餐厅 |
[15:40] | Check it out if you don’t believe me. | 不相信的话自己查查吧 |
[15:42] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[16:00] | I’d say take a picture, it lasts longer, | 要我说还是拍照吧 能保存久点 |
[16:02] | but I’m the photographer. | 但我是摄影师 |
[16:06] | Hey, that’s really beautiful. | 真的很漂亮 |
[16:10] | You’re a real artist. | 你真是个艺术家 |
[16:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:14] | Come on, smile. | 来 笑一个 |
[16:15] | Oh, no, Ryan, not me. | 瑞恩 别拍我 |
[16:17] | Say limburger. | 说茄子 |
[16:18] | No, stop. | 住手 |
[16:20] | – Stop! – Hey, what’s going on? | -住手啦 -怎么回事 |
[16:23] | Oh, your sister and I are having a little fun. | 跟你姐姐闹着玩呢 |
[16:25] | Great news. The Georgia Woman’s Association | 好消息 乔治亚妇女联盟 |
[16:27] | accepted our bid to do the flowers for its fundraising gala. | 接受了我们对慈善晚会用花的竞标 |
[16:30] | That is great. | 太棒了 |
[16:31] | Awesome, Nicole. | 太好了 尼科尔 |
[16:32] | It’s gonna be a lot of work, | 到时候会很辛苦 |
[16:33] | but it’ll really raise our profile. | 但会提高我们的知名度 |
[16:35] | And, Ryan, they loved your work | 瑞恩 他们喜欢你的作品 |
[16:37] | And they want you to do the photography. | 他们想让你去负责摄影 |
[16:38] | – Terrific. – Of course they did. | -好极了 -当然了 |
[16:40] | How could anyone resist you? | 谁能拒绝你 |
[16:42] | You’re gonna give me a big head. | 过奖了 |
[16:44] | I’ve been on the phone all day. | 我打了一整天电话 |
[16:45] | How about we go grab some coffee at Jumping Java? | 我们去跳动岩浆喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[16:48] | Dana, you want some? | 达纳 你要吗 |
[16:49] | Um…Uh, no, I’m good. | 不了 我不用 |
[16:51] | We’ll only be about an hour. | 我们就去一个小时 |
[17:09] | You know there’s nothing going on between me and your sister. | 我跟你妹妹之间什么事都没有 |
[17:13] | It’s all an act so I can be closer to you. | 全都是为了接近你装出来的 |
[17:15] | Really? You promise? | 真的吗 你发誓 |
[17:18] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我什么时候骗过你 |
[17:21] | You know who the real threat to our love is… | 你知道谁对我们的爱情威胁最大 |
[17:26] | and what you have to do. | 还有你该怎么做 |
[18:15] | All night, huh? | 一整晚吗 |
[18:17] | All right, mama. Thanks. | 好的 宝贝 谢谢 |
[18:19] | Captain, you can release Karl Ulrich. | 队长 你可以放卡尔·乌利齐走了 |
[18:21] | I thought he looked good for it. | 我以为他嫌疑最大 |
[18:22] | When I showed him Madison’s photo, | 我给他看麦迪逊的照片时 |
[18:24] | he had absolutely no cognitive reaction to her. | 他完全没认出她 |
[18:26] | And his alibi checks out. | 而且他的不在场证明没问题 |
[18:28] | Karl’s a creepy dude and he definitely has issues with women, | 卡尔人怪怪的 而且绝对跟女人有过节 |
[18:30] | but he’s not our unsub. | 但他不是我们的不明嫌犯 |
[18:31] | So we’re back to no suspects. | 所有又没嫌犯了 |
[18:33] | Madison’s been gone 15 hours now, | 麦迪逊失踪十五个小时了 |
[18:36] | longer than any of the other women. | 比其他女性失踪时间都长 |
[18:39] | We still have no idea how Madison and the unsub | 我们还是不知道麦迪逊和不明嫌犯 |
[18:40] | crossed paths before the Wolf and the Rose. | 在狼与玫瑰酒吧之前有什么交集 |
[18:42] | If we can figure out where he first saw her, | 要是查出他们第一次是在哪见到的 |
[18:45] | we may still save her. | 或许还能救她 |
[18:50] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我办不到 |
[18:52] | You did it before. | 你之前干过 |
[18:53] | I know, but I– | 我知道 但是我 |
[18:54] | You saw how she was flirting with me, | 你也看到她当时怎么跟我调情的 |
[18:56] | touching my arm, begging me to come for a drink. | 碰我的胳膊 求着我去喝一杯 |
[19:00] | Well, maybe she was just being nice. | 也许她只是友善而已 |
[19:02] | No, she’s a slut. | 不 她就是荡妇 |
[19:05] | She wants me in her bed. | 她想跟我上床 |
[19:10] | I thought you loved me, Dana. | 我以为你爱我 达纳 |
[19:11] | Of course I do. | 我当然爱了 |
[19:14] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[19:17] | This is you and me at our 7th grade dance. | 这是我们俩在七年级舞会上的照片 |
[19:22] | That’s when I knew I loved you. | 那时候我便知道我爱上你了 |
[19:24] | Then you must protect the purity of our love. | 那你就得捍卫我们爱情的纯洁 |
[19:28] | Do what has to be done. | 做该做的事 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:44] | You only have yourself to blame. | 要怪只能怪你自己 |
[19:53] | Baby girl, you there? | 宝贝 你在吗 |
[19:54] | Speak now or forever hold your peace. | 说吧 否则就永远保持沉默[婚礼梗] |
[19:56] | Listen, Reid thinks that our unsub may have a mental illness. | 听着 里德认为不明嫌犯可能有精神病 |
[19:59] | Run that against your list of local men with records. | 与当地有案底的男性进行对比 |
[20:01] | Domestic disputes, | 家庭纠纷 |
[20:02] | peeping, public intoxication. | 偷窥 公共场所酗酒 |
[20:03] | And check to see if any have been released | 看看有没有人 |
[20:04] | from public or private mental health institutions within the area. | 被当地公立或私人心理健康机构放出来 |
[20:09] | Bingo, 5 names. Sending them now. | 找到了 五个人 在发给你们了 |
[20:15] | A man walking his dog found her. | 一个遛狗的人找到了她 |
[20:17] | Why change dump sites now? | 为什么要转变弃尸地点 |
[20:19] | The unsub could have figured a dumpster downtown was too risky. | 不明嫌犯可能发现城区的垃圾箱太过冒险 |
[20:22] | She’s got a gash on the side of her head like the others. | 她跟其他人一样 头边也有很深的砍伤 |
[20:27] | And look at this. | 看这个 |
[20:30] | Is that lipstick? | 这是口红吗 |
[20:32] | By wrapping and marking Madison’s face, | 把麦迪逊的脸裹起来并做上记号 |
[20:33] | the unsub’s taking away her beauty. | 不明嫌犯是想夺走她的美貌 |
[20:35] | And by choosing the word “Slut,” | 选择”荡妇”这个词 |
[20:36] | the unsub’s commenting on Madison’s virtue. | 不明嫌犯是在对麦迪逊的品德做评价 |
[20:39] | Virtue and beauty are | 品德和美貌 |
[20:39] | traditionally celebrated attributes in women. | 自古以来就是赞颂女性品质 |
[20:41] | That’s especially true for a bride or a bride-to-be. | 尤其是对新娘或准新娘 |
[20:45] | The unsub is female. | 不明嫌犯是女性 |
[20:47] | How do you figure that? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[20:48] | 3 female victims, no sign of sexual assault, | 三名女性死者 没有性侵痕迹 |
[20:51] | and the victims were all strangled, but not manually. | 死者都是被勒死 但都不是用手 |
[20:53] | And the word “Slut” written here in lipstick, | 还有”荡妇”这个词是用口红写的 |
[20:56] | is linguistically a word choice typically made by females. | 在语言学中 这个词一般都是女性说 |
[20:59] | Now it’s time to deliver the profile. | 是时候发布侧写了 |
[21:02] | We believe the unknown subject we’re looking for | 我们相信我们在找的不明嫌犯 |
[21:03] | is a white woman in her late 20s to early 30s. | 是白人女性 三十岁左右 |
[21:06] | Because she was able to subdue, control, transport, and dispose | 她能制服 控制 搬运并丢弃 |
[21:10] | of the 3 victims, she’s most likely large and strong. | 三名死者 说明她块头很大并且很强壮 |
[21:13] | But she comes across as non-threatening, | 但她看起来人畜无害 |
[21:15] | allowing her to get close to her victims before attacking them. | 让她在袭击前可以轻易接近被害人 |
[21:17] | We should be interviewing wedding vendors. | 我们应该去跟婚礼的供应商谈谈 |
[21:19] | They may have come in contact with this woman. | 他们可能跟该女性有过交集 |
[21:21] | This list obviously includes caterers, florists, | 包括餐饮承包商 花匠 |
[21:23] | photographers, wedding planners, | 摄影师 婚礼策划师 |
[21:26] | hotel managers, and bridal shop workers. | 酒店经理 婚纱店店员 |
[21:28] | And even though brides-to-be seems to be the only target right now. | 虽然目前嫌犯的攻击目标只是准新娘 |
[21:32] | It’s important that everyone take precautions. | 但大家都应小心谨慎 |
[21:34] | We need you to pay attention. | 我们需要大家留心 |
[21:36] | Be aware of your surroundings | 留意身边情况 |
[21:37] | and do not go out alone. | 不要单独出门 |
[21:39] | If you’re in a group, stay in a group. | 要是有一群人 就不要脱离团队 |
[21:40] | And if you happen to be drinking, then be smart about it | 要是喝了酒 就理智点 |
[21:42] | and let somebody else drive for you. | 让别人去开车 |
[21:44] | Is she making a statement about the institution of marriage? | 她是在对婚姻制度表明立场吗 |
[21:46] | Because of her poor self-image, | 因为她十分自卑 |
[21:48] | as evidenced by the demeaning language and the nail-biting, | 从她贬低性的语言和咬指甲的习惯可以看出来 |
[21:50] | we believe she is angry with these brides-to-be | 我们相信她对准新娘们的怨念 |
[21:53] | because of some romantic frustration or disappointment | 是因为她自己生活中的情感挫折 |
[21:55] | in her own life. | 或失意造成的 |
[21:56] | She’s most likely lashing out over something or someone | 她很可能是在对她觉得永远也得不到的 |
[21:59] | she feels she’ll never have. | 某人或某事进行发泄 |
[22:01] | She attacks with a level of violence | 她攻击的暴力程度 |
[22:02] | that demonstrates this is personal. | 表明是个人恩怨 |
[22:04] | She may be jealous of her victims | 她可能嫉妒被害人 |
[22:05] | for having something that she desperately wants herself. | 拥有她迫切想要的事物 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | I love to watch you sleep. | 我喜欢看着你睡着的样子 |
[22:15] | Ohh. I must have fallen asleep waiting for you. | 我肯定是等你等得睡着了 |
[22:19] | I’m here now. | 我现在回来了 |
[22:22] | I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[22:23] | That girl won’t bother you anymore. | 那个女人不会再来打扰你了 |
[22:25] | Bother us. | 是打扰我们了 |
[22:27] | You did the right thing. | 你做的很对 |
[22:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:30] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[22:36] | Dana, you in here? | 达纳 你在里面吗 |
[22:40] | Dana, are you ok? | 达纳 你没事吧 |
[22:43] | There, that’s better. | 好了 好多了 |
[22:45] | It’s a gorgeous day. | 今天天气多好 |
[22:48] | Could go for a walk around the lake. | 待会可以去湖边转转 |
[22:54] | Remember when we were little, | 还记得我们小时候 |
[22:55] | we’d stay out all day till it was dark. | 一直待在外面玩直到天黑 |
[22:58] | Mama’d stand on the lawn calling our names. | 妈妈就会站在草坪上叫我们 |
[23:01] | The only way she could get us to come home | 她让我们回家唯一的办法 |
[23:03] | was by bribing us with ice cream. | 就是用冰淇淋引诱我们 |
[23:09] | What do you say about going back to see Dr. Gorman? | 再去看看戈尔曼医生好不好 |
[23:12] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[23:14] | I could come with. | 我可以陪你去 |
[23:14] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:15] | Dana, you’re sleeping a lot. | 达纳 你总是在睡觉 |
[23:18] | And locking yourself away in your basement workshop, | 还把自己锁在你地下室的工作间里 |
[23:21] | it’s not good. | 这样不好 |
[23:23] | And all this online shopping, sweetie, I’m worried. | 还有这么多网购 亲爱的 我很担心 |
[23:27] | You taking your medication? | 你还在吃药吗 |
[23:29] | I told you already, I don’t need to. | 我已经跟你说了 我不需要 |
[23:32] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:41] | Hey. Ryan wants to take you and me out tonight | 瑞恩今晚想带你和我 |
[23:44] | to Lombardi’s for a special dinner. | 去隆巴尔迪餐馆吃一顿特别的晚餐 |
[23:46] | – He does? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[23:48] | He said special? | 他说特别的吗 |
[23:50] | Why don’t you take a shower and put on something nice? | 不如你洗个澡 换身漂亮的衣服 |
[23:53] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:01] | What can you tell us, Garcia? | 有什么发现吗 加西亚 |
[24:02] | That the stress and pressure of planning the perfect wedding | 策划一场完美婚礼的压力 |
[24:05] | is enough to drive anyone bonkers. | 足以逼疯任何一个人 |
[24:07] | Garcia, you find any connection | 加西亚 你有没有发现 |
[24:08] | between the wedding vendors and the 3 victims? | 婚礼供应商和三个被害人之间的联系 |
[24:10] | Oh, yeah. Brandy, Ashley, and Madison | 有的 布朗迪 阿什丽和麦迪逊 |
[24:12] | all went to the same 30 vendors, | 找了三十个同样的供应商 |
[24:14] | one of which does a horse-drawn pumpkin carriage. | 其中一个做了一辆南瓜马车 |
[24:17] | I mean, come on. I need that in my life. | 拜托 我的人生也需要这么一辆马车 |
[24:19] | Anyway, I talked to all the vendors | 话说回来 我问了所有的供应商 |
[24:20] | and none of them remember a large, strong non-threatening woman | 他们都不记得有体型偏大但很和善的壮女人 |
[24:23] | who was recently dumped by her fiance | 因为最近被未婚夫抛弃 |
[24:25] | so she had to cancel all of her plans. | 而不得不取消所有的婚礼计划 |
[24:26] | They said they’d definitely remember a customer like that. | 他们说如果有这样的客户他们一定会记得 |
[24:29] | But what if the unsub didn’t visit one of the vendors? | 但如果嫌犯并非是去见供应商的 |
[24:31] | What if she is one of the vendors? | 如果她就是其中一个供应商呢 |
[24:32] | That’s a more statistically probable way | 统计学上来说这更有可能 |
[24:34] | that the unsub could come in contact with all the victims. | 这样嫌犯才可能接触过所有被害人 |
[24:36] | If she had a relationship that ended badly, | 如果她谈过一场悲剧收尾的恋爱 |
[24:38] | dealing with happy brides every day could fuel her anger. | 那么每天接触幸福的新娘可能会点燃她的怒火 |
[24:41] | Garcia, see if any of the vendors fit the profile | 加西亚 看看有没有供应商符合侧写 |
[24:43] | and if any have been recently divorced. | 有没有人最近刚刚离婚 |
[24:44] | Asketh and you shall receiveth. | 有问就有答 |
[24:47] | If she’s attacking brides-to-be | 如果她袭击准新娘 |
[24:48] | because she was in a bad relationship | 是因为她悲惨的恋爱经历 |
[24:49] | or one didn’t go as she hoped, | 或是恋爱关系没有按照她的期望发展 |
[24:51] | then she’s most likely depressed. | 那她很可能会抑郁 |
[24:52] | Yeah, but in my experience, depressed women | 是的 但以我的经验 抑郁的女人 |
[24:54] | don’t display this level of violence towards others. | 不会把这种暴力行为加诸他人 |
[24:56] | Even if the depression’s so severe, it leads to psychosis? | 哪怕重度抑郁以致精神错乱吗 |
[25:04] | The red one. | 红色那件 |
[25:12] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[25:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:15] | This. This sneaking around, | 这样 这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[25:18] | hiding our love. | 隐藏我们的爱情 |
[25:19] | We should be together. | 我们应该在一起 |
[25:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:24] | No more hiding. | 不躲了 |
[25:27] | Tonight at dinner, you and I | 今晚吃晚餐时 你和我 |
[25:28] | are gonna tell your sister and the world about us. | 就告诉你妹妹和全世界咱俩的事 |
[25:31] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[25:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:42] | Is it fresh? | 刚买的吗 |
[25:44] | It’s hot. | 还是热的 |
[25:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | You’re, uh… | 你 |
[25:50] | You’re not wearing your ring. | 你没有戴戒指 |
[25:52] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[25:53] | Your engagement ring. You are engaged, aren’t you? | 你的订婚戒指 你订婚了 不是吗 |
[25:55] | I mean, you just seem to know a lot about planning a wedding, | 你好像知道很多策划婚礼的事 |
[25:57] | and there’s an indentation on your ring finger. | 而且你的无名指上有压痕 |
[26:02] | You got me. | 被你猜中了 |
[26:04] | Uh, yeah, I just don’t like wearing my ring on the job. | 是的 我只是不喜欢工作时戴戒指 |
[26:08] | Your fiance, is he in our line of work? | 你的未婚夫 也在我们这行吗 |
[26:10] | Douglas. He’s an environmental lawyer. | 他叫道格拉斯 是个环境事务律师 |
[26:12] | Oh, he’s one of the good guys. | 那他是个好人 |
[26:14] | Yeah, he is. I guess I got lucky. | 是的 我大概是运气好 |
[26:19] | But? | 但是 |
[26:20] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[26:21] | Oh. Hey, when is it never complicated? | 难道还有不复杂的关系吗 |
[26:24] | Well, what does your upcoming wedding | 以你即将举办婚礼的经验 |
[26:25] | tell you about this unsub? | 对这个嫌犯有没有什么看法 |
[26:28] | Uh, well, here’s something. | 有件事 |
[26:30] | I don’t–I don’t know why this is, | 我不 我不知道为什么 |
[26:31] | but ever since Douglas and I got engaged, | 但是自从道格拉斯和我订婚之后 |
[26:34] | women seem way more flirtatious with him. | 别的女人都更喜欢跟他调情了 |
[26:37] | And they’ll do it when I’m sitting right there next to him. | 而且我就坐在他旁边的时候她们也会这样 |
[26:40] | It drives me nuts. | 我都快疯了 |
[26:41] | I don’t think you need to worry about all that stuff. | 我觉得你不用担心这种事 |
[26:43] | Just let it go. | 置之不理就行 |
[26:45] | But we don’t think this unsub is engaged. | 但我们觉得这个嫌犯没有订婚 |
[26:47] | No, but here’s why I bring it up. | 没错 但我这么说也有原因 |
[26:49] | What if she’s in love with a guy that is? | 如果是她爱的人订婚了呢 |
[26:54] | When I moved back home 6 months ago, | 半年前我搬回来时 |
[26:55] | I never imagined that I’d be sitting here tonight | 从没想过今晚会跟你们两位美女 |
[26:58] | with you two beautiful women. | 坐在这里 |
[27:02] | At first, working together every day | 刚开始 每天一起工作 |
[27:04] | rekindled the friendship that we had as kids. | 让我们找回了儿时的友谊 |
[27:06] | But that friendship blossoms–forgive the pun– | 但友谊盛开了 原谅我用了双关 |
[27:11] | into love. | 成了爱情 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:14] | So, tonight, | 所以 今晚 |
[27:16] | in front of her sister and a roomful of strangers, | 当着她姐妹和整个餐厅的陌生人的面 |
[27:21] | I need to ask… | 我要说 |
[27:28] | Nicole, | 尼科尔 |
[27:30] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[27:32] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[27:35] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[27:43] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[27:55] | Ok, let’s add it up. | 好的 我们总结一下 |
[27:56] | We may have a wedding vendor | 可能有一个婚礼供应商 |
[27:58] | who is in love with someone who doesn’t love her back | 爱上了一个不爱她的人 |
[28:00] | or who might be engaged. | 或是一个订了婚的人 |
[28:02] | And she’s probably severely depressed | 而且她可能因为自己的 |
[28:03] | because of her physical and emotional state. | 身体和心理状态而极度抑郁 |
[28:05] | Assuming she’s under a doctor’s care, | 假设她看过医生 |
[28:07] | she might be off her meds. | 那她可能停药了 |
[28:08] | Nail-biting can be a symptom of that. | 咬指甲可能就是一个症兆 |
[28:11] | What’s up, Garcia? | 怎么了 加西亚 |
[28:12] | I found several female vendors who went through a divorce, | 我找到了很多离过婚的女供应商 |
[28:14] | but none in the past 6 months. | 但都不是在最近半年 |
[28:16] | Do any of them have a history of depression? | 她们中有没有人有抑郁史 |
[28:18] | Nuh. Zilch. Sorry. | 没有 很遗憾 |
[28:19] | What about women whose family members or loved ones | 有没有谁的家人或是爱人 |
[28:22] | recently got engaged? | 最近订婚了 |
[28:23] | Hey, here’s something. | 有一个 |
[28:25] | There’s a local woman, Nicole Seavers, | 有个本地女人 尼科尔·西弗斯 |
[28:28] | who, according to social media, | 从她的社交网络来看 |
[28:29] | Just got engaged last night. | 昨晚刚订婚 |
[28:31] | Here’s her Instagram post. | 这是她图享上传的照片 |
[28:33] | She owns a flower shop, Blossoms, | 她开了家花店 名叫百花盛开 |
[28:36] | and her new fiance happens to be a wedding photographer | 她的新未婚夫刚好是婚礼摄像师 |
[28:39] | named Ryan Becker, working out of said shop. | 名叫瑞恩·贝克 就在之前说的花店工作 |
[28:46] | She doesn’t have the physicality to be the unsub. | 她不够强壮 不可能是不明嫌犯 |
[28:48] | But the unsub could be someone close to Nicole. | 但不明嫌犯肯定是跟尼科尔很亲近的人 |
[28:50] | Garcia, we need to look at people in Nicole’s | 加西亚 我们得调查下所有跟尼科尔 |
[28:51] | immediate circle of family and friends. | 亲近的家人和朋友 |
[28:59] | It’s not the way, Dana. | 这样不行 达纳 |
[29:00] | You lied! You proposed to Nicole. | 你骗了我 你向尼科尔求了婚 |
[29:03] | I had to. But it’s all part of the game. | 我不得不 但那只是游戏的一部分 |
[29:05] | We just have to keep playing it a little while longer, | 我们只要让这个游戏再继续一段时间 |
[29:07] | then we can be together. | 我们就能在一起了 |
[29:08] | Wait, so you don’t want to marry my sister? | 等下 所以你并不想娶我妹妹 |
[29:11] | She tricked me, like those other girls tried to. | 她耍了我 就跟其他女孩一样 |
[29:14] | I love you, Dana. It’s always been you. | 我爱你 达纳 我爱的一直是你 |
[29:18] | Remember our first dance, | 记得我们跳第一支舞时 |
[29:20] | how it felt to be in each other’s arms? | 在彼此臂弯里的感觉吗 |
[29:26] | It was like we were the only two people on the dance floor. | 就好像舞池里只有我们两个人一样 |
[29:30] | I knew then that you were my destiny | 那时我就知道你是我命中注定的唯一 |
[29:33] | and we’d be together forever. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[29:43] | You know who the real threat to our happiness is. | 你知道是谁在威胁我们的幸福生活 |
[29:46] | Oh, no. No, I can’t. | 不 不行 我做不到 |
[29:48] | Yes. You know what she did. | 你可以 你知道她做过什么 |
[29:52] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[29:56] | Do I really have to? | 我真的必须那么做吗 |
[29:59] | Do it for us. | 为了我们 做吧 |
[30:05] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[30:12] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[30:16] | You guys, you guys, Nicole Seavers | 伙计们 伙计们 尼科尔·西弗斯 |
[30:17] | inherited the flower shop from her mother, | 从她母亲那里继承了花店 |
[30:20] | who died a year ago. | 她母亲一年前去世的 |
[30:20] | Her older sister Dana Seavers also works there. | 她的姐姐达纳·西弗斯也在那里工作 |
[30:24] | So the mom left the shop only to one daughter? | 所以母亲只将花店留给了其中一个女儿 |
[30:26] | That must have hurt Dana. | 那肯定让达纳很伤心 |
[30:27] | Is the father in the picture? | 父亲跟她们亲近吗 |
[30:28] | No. He left when they were little. | 不 她们还小时他就离开了 |
[30:30] | This is the part of the story | 接下来要说的事 |
[30:31] | that is disturbing and sad at the same time. | 既让人不舒服又令人伤感 |
[30:33] | So, you know how Nicole and Ryan got engaged last night? | 你们知道尼科尔和瑞恩昨晚订婚了吧 |
[30:35] | Well, 3 months ago, Dana set up a wedding registry. | 三个月前 达纳创建了一个结婚礼物清单 |
[30:39] | She must have known in advance about | 她肯定提前知道了 |
[30:40] | her sister getting engaged. | 她妹妹会订婚 |
[30:41] | Maybe the boyfriend enlisted her help. | 也许她男朋友请她帮忙 |
[30:42] | No, the wedding registry isn’t for Nicole and Ryan, | 不 这礼物清单不是为尼科尔和瑞恩创建的 |
[30:45] | It’s for Dana and Ryan, | 是为达纳和瑞恩 |
[30:47] | and according to Dana’s credit cards, | 根据达纳的信用卡消费记录 |
[30:48] | she’s been buying stuff off the wedding registry | 她一直在买婚礼清单上所列的礼物 |
[30:50] | and sending them to herself. | 然后寄给她自己 |
[30:51] | Ok, so she must be suffering from psychosis, | 那她一定患有精神错乱 |
[30:53] | confusing what is real with her own little fantasy world. | 将现实世界跟她自己的想象世界搞混了 |
[30:58] | This isn’t just psychosis. | 这不仅仅是精神错乱 |
[30:59] | This is a psychotic delusion based on Ryan Becker. | 这是基于瑞恩·贝克产生的妄想 |
[31:02] | And then when another woman threatens that delusion, | 当另一位女性威胁到了这个妄想时 |
[31:04] | she suffers a psychotic break. | 就会导致她精神崩溃 |
[31:05] | Dana’s own sister Nicole got engaged to Ryan, | 达纳的亲妹妹尼科尔跟瑞恩订婚了 |
[31:07] | which means Nicole is Dana’s next victim. | 这说明达纳的下一个目标就是尼科尔 |
[31:10] | Garcia, we need addresses for the floral shop and for both sisters. | 加西亚 我们需要花店和两姐妹的地址 |
[31:12] | Dana and Nicole both live above the flower shop. Sending now. | 达纳和尼科尔都住在花店楼上 发送中 |
[31:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:31] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[31:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:43] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:51] | Clear! | 安全 |
[32:05] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[32:06] | Clutter or the constant presence of a messy room | 混乱不堪或是房间一直杂乱无章 |
[32:08] | is often a sign of depression. | 通常是抑郁症的表现 |
[32:13] | “Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Becker. | 瑞恩·贝克先生和夫人 |
[32:15] | Mrs. Dana Becker, Dana and Ryan Becker.” | 达纳·贝克夫人 达纳和瑞恩·贝克 |
[32:18] | She created a checklist with her life together with Ryan. | 她为她和瑞恩在一起的生活列了个清单 |
[32:22] | Farmhouse, a chocolate lab, | 住在农舍 养一只棕色拉布拉多 |
[32:23] | and two kids named Megan and Jake. | 有两个孩子名叫梅根和杰克 |
[32:25] | Look at this, bupropion. | 看这个 是安非他酮 |
[32:26] | It’s an antidepressant. | 是抗抑郁药 |
[32:27] | This was dispensed 6 months ago, but the bottle’s sill full. | 六个月前开的 但瓶子还是满的 |
[32:32] | TriNessa. | 诺孕酯 |
[32:34] | Metformin. | 二甲双胍 |
[32:36] | Spironolactone? | 安体舒通 |
[32:37] | That’s an interesting combination of meds. | 这药的组合还挺耐人寻味的 |
[32:39] | Those are typically used to treat a hormone imbalance. | 这些通常是用来治疗荷尔蒙失调的 |
[32:41] | It sounds to me like dana has polycystic ovary syndrome. | 听起来达纳患有多囊卵巢综合征 |
[32:44] | It can cause obesity, excess hair growth, | 它会导致肥胖 多发 |
[32:46] | acne, and depression. | 粉刺和抑郁 |
[32:47] | PCOS is fairly common in teen girls and young women. | 多囊卵巢综合征常发于青少年和青年女性 |
[32:50] | It sadly affects one in 10 women of reproductive age. | 很遗憾十分之一的育龄女性都患有此病 |
[32:52] | The good news is it’s treatable. | 好消息是该病是可治愈的 |
[32:54] | Ok, but it’s PCOS. | 好吧 但那只是多囊卵巢症 |
[32:55] | It didn’t turn Dana into a killer. | 不会让达纳成为杀人凶手 |
[32:57] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[32:57] | I’m just saying it might have contributed | 我是说这可能是 |
[32:58] | to her becoming depressed. | 她抑郁原因的之一 |
[33:04] | Dana’s registry gifts. | 达纳婚礼清单上列的礼物 |
[33:10] | I’d say she’s kind of obsessed with him. | 我说她对瑞恩可相当痴迷 |
[33:16] | No kidding. | 绝对是 |
[33:17] | We need to find Ryan Becker. | 我们得找到瑞恩·贝克 |
[33:22] | Anything upstairs to tell us where she might have taken Nicole? | 楼上有没有东西能告诉我们她会带尼科尔去哪 |
[33:24] | Nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[33:25] | But if Nicole is engaged to Dana’s true love, | 但如果尼科尔跟达纳的真爱订婚了 |
[33:27] | Dana could go over the edge. We don’t have a lot of time. | 达纳可能会失控 我们时间紧迫 |
[33:29] | African violets, | 非洲堇 |
[33:30] | Chinese hibiscus, roses, | 扶桑花 玫瑰 |
[33:33] | lilies, and orchids. | 百合 兰花 |
[33:34] | What are you thinking, kid? | 你在想什么 孩子 |
[33:36] | They’re all fresh flowers, | 它们都是鲜花 |
[33:37] | but in order for all these varieties to thrive in this climate, | 但要想让这么多种花在这个季节同时开放 |
[33:39] | they’d need a controlled environment. | 需要严格控制的环境才行 |
[33:41] | They’ve got a greenhouse. | 她们有自己的温室 |
[33:42] | Dave, you and Reid stay here in case they come back. | 戴夫 你跟里德留在这 以防她们回来 |
[33:54] | You’re just like all the others! | 你就跟其他人一样 |
[33:56] | Dana, what’s wrong. | 达纳 出什么事了 |
[33:57] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你不一样 |
[33:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[33:59] | Ryan. You can’t marry him. | 瑞恩 你不能嫁给他 |
[34:01] | Dana, calm down. | 达纳 冷静点 |
[34:02] | I was just as surprised as you were when he– | 当他求婚时我跟你一样惊讶 |
[34:03] | No, listen. It isn’t how it’s supposed to go. | 不 听着 事情不该这样发展 |
[34:05] | – What’s supposed to… – He promised! | -该怎么发展 -他保证过 |
[34:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:08] | I won’t let you take him away from me. | 我不会让你把他从我身边夺走 |
[34:09] | Dana, stop. You’re hurting me! | 达纳 快停下 你弄疼我了 |
[34:11] | You leave me no choice! | 你让我别无选择 |
[34:12] | You’re upset. I am going to text Ryan | 你很难过 我马上给瑞恩发短信 |
[34:15] | and ask him to come here so we can all chat, ok? | 让他过来跟我们一起谈谈 好吗 |
[34:17] | Ryan’s mine! | 瑞恩是我的 |
[34:18] | You slut! | 你个荡妇 |
[34:27] | With Nicole and Ryan getting married, | 因为尼科尔和瑞恩马上要结婚了 |
[34:28] | Dana probably feels that everyone she’s ever loved | 达纳可能觉得所有她爱过的人 |
[34:30] | has abandoned her. | 都抛弃了她 |
[34:31] | First her father and mother | 先是她的父母 |
[34:32] | and now her sister and Ryan. | 现在是她的妹妹和瑞恩 |
[34:34] | I may actually feel sorry for her. | 我可能还挺为她难过的 |
[34:36] | Nicole’s got everything Dana’s ever wanted for herself– | 尼科尔拥有达纳一直想要拥有的一切 |
[34:38] | Love and affection from a man. | 男人的爱与疼惜 |
[34:51] | If only you’d have stayed away from him. | 你要是当初躲他远点就不会这样了 |
[34:55] | Dana? | 达纳 |
[34:58] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:00] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[35:01] | Today’s my wedding day. | 今天是我的婚礼 |
[35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[35:06] | Ryan and I are getting married. | 我要和瑞恩结婚了 |
[35:10] | Oh, honey, no. | 亲爱的 不 |
[35:12] | You’re not. | 你俩不会结婚的 |
[35:13] | Yes. He loves me. | 会的 他爱我 |
[35:17] | Of course he does. But like a sister. | 他当然爱你 不过他是把你当作姐姐 |
[35:19] | My sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[35:20] | No. He was my boyfriend first. | 不 他先做的我的男朋友 |
[35:24] | You two dated one summer in middle school. | 你俩在中学时好过一个夏天 |
[35:26] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[35:28] | This whole love affair is in your mind. | 这整段恋爱关系都是你自己幻想出来的 |
[35:30] | You’re wrong. Just wait and see. | 你错了 你等着瞧吧 |
[35:50] | All right, thanks, sweetness. | 好的 谢谢 甜心 |
[35:52] | Garcia just tracked Ryan’s phone. | 加西亚刚刚追踪到了瑞恩的手机 |
[35:54] | He just arrived at the greenhouse. | 他刚到花房 |
[35:55] | – She talk to him? – He didn’t pick up. | -她跟他说了吗 -他没接电话 |
[35:57] | She also saw a text from Nicole | 她还看到尼科尔发给他的一条信息 |
[35:58] | asking him to meet her at he greenhouse ASAP. | 叫他尽快到花房去见她 |
[36:01] | He’s probably walking into Dana’s psychotic fantasy. | 他也许正在走进达纳的病态幻想 |
[36:06] | I’m not angry, ok? | 我没有生气 好吗 |
[36:08] | Just untie me. | 把我解开 |
[36:11] | We’re sisters. | 咱们是姐妹 |
[36:12] | And sisters always look out for one another, right? | 姐妹就是要一辈子互相照顾 对吧 |
[36:15] | She’s trying to trick you. | 她想要哄骗你 |
[36:18] | But she’s my sister. | 但她是我妹妹 |
[36:19] | She’ll never stop trying to take me away from you. | 她会一直试图把我从你身边夺走 |
[36:22] | I don’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[36:23] | You’re not talking to anyone. There’s no one there. | 你在自言自语 那里根本没有人 |
[36:27] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[36:29] | You do all this for me? | 这一切都是你为我做的吗 |
[36:31] | Yes. Do you like it? | 是的 你喜欢吗 |
[36:34] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[36:35] | Dana? | 达纳 |
[36:36] | Your sister can be our witness. | 你妹妹可以做我们的见证人 |
[36:39] | Then you know what you have to do. | 之后你知道自己该做什么 |
[36:40] | Nicole, Ryan! I got your text! | 尼科尔 我是瑞恩 我收到你的信息了 |
[36:44] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[36:45] | Ryan, help me! | 瑞恩 救我 |
[36:49] | No! | 不 |
[36:50] | Don’t — don’t come any closer. | 不 不要再往前走了 |
[37:03] | Dana, why are you doing this? | 达纳 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:05] | She’s sick, Ryan. She needs help. | 她病了 瑞恩 她需要帮助 |
[37:07] | You said I had to. | 是你说我必须这么做的 |
[37:08] | You said this was the only way we could be together. | 你说这是咱俩能在一起的唯一方式 |
[37:11] | Dana, put the knife down. | 达纳 把刀放下 |
[37:15] | Don’t you see? She’ll try to take him away from me. | 你们不明白吗 她会试图把他从我身边夺走 |
[37:18] | And Nicole now understands that that would be wrong. | 尼科尔现在明白那样做是不对的 |
[37:21] | Don’t you, Nicole? | 对吧 尼科尔 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:27] | I’m so sorry, Dana. | 我很抱歉 达纳 |
[37:31] | Lower your weapons, everyone. | 大家都把枪放下 |
[37:34] | But this is crazy. Dana tried — | 可这太扯了 达纳想要 |
[37:35] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[37:37] | Dana, you love Ryan. | 达纳 你爱瑞恩 |
[37:40] | But you also love your sister. | 但你也爱你的妹妹 |
[37:44] | We know you’re sad, Dana, | 我们知道你很难过 达纳 |
[37:46] | but hurting Nicole is not gonna make that go away. | 但是伤害尼科尔也不会改变这一点 |
[37:51] | You’re right. It won’t. | 你说得对 是改变不了 |
[37:57] | Oh, my God, Dana, don’t! | 天啊 达纳 不要 |
[37:59] | Ryan, tell her you love her, right now. | 瑞恩 告诉她你爱她 快说 |
[38:01] | Dana, I — I love you. | 达纳 我 我爱你 |
[38:03] | I — I do. | 真 真的 |
[38:06] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:09] | You came back for me. | 你是为了我才回来的 |
[38:14] | Nicole. | 尼科尔 |
[38:16] | I know you would never stand in the way | 我知道你永远不会 |
[38:17] | of your sister’s happiness, would you? | 阻碍你姐姐的幸福 对吧 |
[38:20] | No. | 不会 |
[38:22] | Ryan, it’s over between us. | 瑞恩 咱俩之间结束了 |
[38:26] | You love Dana and always have. | 你爱达纳 你一直都爱她 |
[38:32] | Dana, | 达纳 |
[38:33] | you and Ryan can finally be together | 你和瑞恩终于可以 |
[38:35] | like you were meant to be. | 像命中注定的那样在一起了 |
[38:41] | Meant to be. | 命中注定 |
[39:55] | Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote, | 阿尔弗雷德·丁尼生写道 |
[39:57] | “I hold it true what ere befall, | “无论何事 我认为这是真理 |
[40:00] | I feel it when I sorrow most, | 最悲痛的时刻我也感到 |
[40:03] | ’tis better to have loved and lost | 宁愿曾经爱过而又失去 |
[40:05] | than never to have loved at all.” | 也不愿从来没有爱过” |
[40:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[40:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | Wow, so that’s where the sun went. | 原来太阳被你戴在手上了 |
[40:17] | Nice rock. | 钻石很漂亮 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise? | 天堂也有烦恼 |
[40:25] | Uh, no. I love him. I really do. | 不 我爱他 真的 |
[40:27] | It’s just, um… | 只不过 |
[40:29] | this job makes things… | 这份工作使事情变得 |
[40:30] | Complicated? | 复杂了 |
[40:32] | What’s complicated? | 什么复杂了 |
[40:33] | Relationships. | 恋爱 |
[40:36] | You’re not the only one, Tara. | 你不是唯一受此困扰的人 塔拉 |
[40:38] | So, Morgan, when are you and Savannah walking down the aisle? | 摩根 你跟萨瓦纳什么时候结婚呀 |
[40:41] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Baby steps. Baby steps. | 一点点来 一点点来 |
[40:44] | What are we doing? | 咱们这是干吗 |
[40:45] | When Derek Morgan says “I do”, | 戴瑞·摩根说”我愿意”的那天 |
[40:46] | it’ll be a national day of mourning | 将是全国单身女性 |
[40:48] | for single women everywhere. | 悲痛的一天 |
[40:50] | Just don’t elope. | 别私奔就好 |
[40:53] | Wow. Sounds like there’s a story there. | 听上去很有故事呀 |
[40:56] | Oh, there is. | 是有 |
[40:59] | I married the third ex Mrs. Rossi | 我和我的第三任前妻 |
[41:01] | at a drive-in wedding chapel in Las Vegas. | 是在拉斯维加斯的一家路边教堂里结的婚 |
[41:04] | I had an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony. | 我请了一个猫王的扮演者在我们的婚礼上表演 |
[41:07] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:08] | Wait for it. | 精彩的还在后头呢 |
[41:10] | I’m playing twenty-one. | 我在玩二十一点 |
[41:11] | I’ve got a streak going, | 手气好得不行 |
[41:12] | I can’t lose even if I try. | 想输都不行 |
[41:15] | Krystall’s the dealer. One thing leads to another… | 克里斯托是庄家 结果玩着玩着就 |
[41:20] | I should have known it wouldn’t last. | 我早该知道好事长不了 |
[41:21] | Krystall spelled her name with a “K” and two ls. | 克里斯托的名字是K开头 还有两个L |
[41:26] | We sobered up the next morning, | 我们俩第二天早上酒醒了 |
[41:27] | the divorce was just as quick. | 就马上离婚了 |
[41:32] | I will never make that mistake again. | 我再也不会犯这种错误了 |
[41:34] | What, get married, or have the king of rock ‘n’ roll | 你是指结婚还是让摇滚天王 |
[41:36] | as your justice of the peace? | 给你当证婚人 |
[41:38] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[41:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |