时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Look, there’s been some kind of misunderstanding, all right? | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[00:10] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[00:12] | I didn’t–I– | 我没有 |
[00:13] | I couldn’t do this! | 我怎么可能那么做 |
[00:17] | Will someone please listen to me! | 能不能来个人听我说 |
[00:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:26] | I’m Agent Hotchner, Mr. Merrin. | 我是霍奇纳探员 梅林先生 |
[00:28] | Have you been advised of your rights? | 你知道自己的权利了吗 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[00:33] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[00:37] | Some FBI place, right? | 联调局的什么地方 对吗 |
[00:39] | You’re at the Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia. | 你在弗吉尼亚匡提科的行为分析组 |
[00:42] | You know why you’re here? | 你知道自己为什么在这里吗 |
[00:44] | Because you think I’m a killer. | 因为你们觉得我是杀人犯 |
[00:46] | Are you a killer? | 你是杀人犯吗 |
[00:48] | No. | 不是 |
[00:49] | Why won’t anybody believe me? I am not– | 为什么没人相信我 我不是 |
[00:51] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[00:53] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[01:01] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[01:05] | I want you to tell me exactly what happened two nights ago. | 我要你详细地告诉我前天晚上发生的事 |
[01:08] | Don’t leave anything out. Can you do that? | 不要遗漏任何细节 你能做到吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah. Yeah, I can do that. | 可以 没问题 |
[01:18] | So, uh, me and… | 那个 我和 |
[01:21] | me and my wife Tabitha, | 我和我妻子塔比瑟 |
[01:24] | we were getting ready for bed and she says… | 我们当时正准备睡觉 她说 |
[01:28] | I think I heard something, | 我好像听到了什么声音 |
[01:29] | downstairs. | 楼下 |
[01:31] | – Maybe outside. – Again? | -可能是外面 -又来 |
[01:33] | It’s–it’s a dog or a cat or squirrel or something. | 肯定是狗啊猫啊或者是松鼠什么的 |
[01:36] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[01:37] | Go. | 去啦 |
[01:43] | So I did. | 然后我就去了 |
[01:54] | I checked the front door and it was fine. | 我检查了前门 没问题 |
[01:59] | Everything was fine. | 哪里都没有问题 |
[02:02] | Until… | 然后 |
[02:05] | until I–I smelled like…sage. | 然后我隐约闻到鼠尾草的气味 |
[02:10] | Sage? | 鼠尾草 |
[02:11] | Like burning sage. | 好像是鼠尾草燃烧的气味 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause that’s when I… | 因为当时我… |
[02:39] | Tabitha?! | 塔比瑟 |
[02:41] | Call 91– | 打电话报… |
[02:51] | A shadow monster? | 影子怪 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:55] | With talons for hands? | 有前爪 |
[02:57] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道很荒谬 |
[02:59] | I–I knew I needed to get upstairs, | 我知道我得上楼 |
[03:03] | because… | 因为 |
[03:08] | because I–I– | 因为我 我 |
[03:11] | I could hear her screaming. | 我能听到她在尖叫 |
[03:12] | Larry, no! | 拉里 不要 |
[03:14] | Larry, please, stop! | 拉里 求你了 住手 |
[03:21] | No! No! Larry, please! | 不要 不要 拉里 求你了 |
[03:23] | No! Larry, no! | 不要 拉里 不要 |
[03:25] | Please don’t! Larry, no! | 求求你 拉里 不要 |
[03:30] | Stop, Larry! | 住手 拉里 |
[03:48] | I passed out, | 我就晕过去了 |
[03:50] | and when I woke up, the cops had arrested me. | 醒过来时 警察已经把我关起来了 |
[03:55] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[03:57] | I swear to god, it is exactly what happened. | 我对上帝发誓 事情就是这样 |
[04:00] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[04:02] | Yes, it is. | 是的 就是这样 |
[04:04] | Mr. Merrin, what happened was you took a kitchen knife | 梅林先生 事实是你拿了一把菜刀 |
[04:06] | and you stabbed your wife to death. | 把你妻子捅死了 |
[04:07] | No, no. | 不可能 不可能 |
[04:09] | Neighbors heard the screaming and they called 911, | 邻居听到尖叫声就打电话报警了 |
[04:12] | and when the police arrived, they found you still on the bed | 警察赶到时 发现你还在床上 |
[04:15] | holding the knife. | 手里握着刀 |
[04:16] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我杀的 |
[04:17] | You’ve been scratching yourself, Mr. Merrin. | 你一直在挠自己 梅林先生 |
[04:19] | Are you aware of that? | 你意识到了吗 |
[04:21] | Open your shirt and you will see why. | 解开衬衫你就知道为什么了 |
[04:28] | That’s–that’s from the shadow monster. | 这个 这个是影子怪抓的 |
[04:30] | No, that’s from your wife. | 不 这是你妻子抓的 |
[04:31] | Forensics matched your skin under her fingernails | 鉴证科证实她指甲里的皮质属于你 |
[04:33] | as she fought to keep you from killing her. | 她全力反抗 想要活命 |
[04:36] | Think back to the words she was screaming. | 回想一下她喊了什么 |
[04:38] | Larry, please, please, please! Larry! | 拉里 求你了 求你了 求你了 拉里 |
[04:44] | Larry… | 拉里 |
[04:46] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样 |
[04:49] | Do you recognize either of these people? | 这两个人你认识吗 |
[04:53] | No, I–no. | 不认识 |
[04:55] | This is Daniel Karras and this is Christine Mcneil. | 这是丹尼尔·卡拉斯和克里斯汀·麦克尼尔 |
[04:59] | Each of them claims to have been attacked | 两个人都说在家 |
[05:00] | in their homes by a shadowy figure. | 被一个模糊的影子袭击了 |
[05:03] | When in reality, Daniel stabbed his mother to death | 而事实是 丹尼尔捅死了他妈妈 |
[05:05] | and Christine her boyfriend. | 克里斯汀捅死了她男朋友 |
[05:08] | And like you, they have no recollection of the murders. | 跟你一样 他们都不记得谋杀的事 |
[05:12] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:13] | It means that someone found a way | 意思是有人用某种方式 |
[05:14] | to induce a psychotic break in the 3 of you. | 引得你们三个精神崩溃 |
[05:17] | Why–why us? Why me? | 为什么是我们 为什么是我 |
[05:19] | Well, that’s why you’re here instead of a holding cell in Topeka, | 所以你才在这里 而非托皮卡的某间牢房 |
[05:21] | so my team can answer that question. | 这样我的组员才能找出答案 |
[05:25] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[05:29] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[05:30] | Yes, you are. | 你是 |
[05:31] | And I’m going to find out who turned you into one. | 我要查出来是谁让你变成了凶手 |
[06:06] | Mr. Scratch | 刮擦先生 |
[06:10] | “Your memory is a monster. | 你的记忆是一头怪兽 |
[06:13] | “It summons with will of its own. | 它想来便来 想走便走 |
[06:15] | You think you have a memory, but it has you.” | 你以为是你控制着记忆 其实是它操控着你 |
[06:19] | John Irving. | 约翰·埃尔文[小说家] |
[06:20] | Why don’t we just start with the simplest explanation? | 我们为什么不从最简单的解释入手 |
[06:23] | They’re lying. | 他们在说谎 |
[06:24] | There are easier lies to tell to cover for murder. | 要想洗脱谋杀的罪名大可撒别的慌 |
[06:27] | Why tell the same one, especially when it doesn’t make sense? | 为什么一直咬着那个根本不合理的说法 |
[06:29] | Could it be a group delusion? | 会不会是集体幻觉 |
[06:31] | Their similar age range all points in that direction, | 相同的年龄段会导致这种情况的发生 |
[06:33] | 33 to 34 years old, but the geographic | 他们均为三十三四岁 但是 |
[06:35] | diversity kind of rules that out. | 地理上的差异可以排除这种说法 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Larry Merrin’s from Topeka. | 是的 拉里·梅林来自托皮卡 |
[06:39] | Christine McNeil is from Roswell, Georgia, | 克里斯汀·麦克尼尔来自乔治亚州罗斯威尔 |
[06:42] | Daniel Karras is from Derry, Maine, | 丹尼尔·卡拉斯则来自缅因州的德里 |
[06:44] | All different economic levels, social circles, | 经济水平 社交领域完全不同 |
[06:46] | Obviously different racial backgrounds. | 连种族都不一样 |
[06:48] | So if he’s an unsub, | 所以如果有这么一个嫌犯 |
[06:49] | he’s not killing but creating killers. | 他不是亲自杀人 而是在创造杀人犯 |
[06:51] | Murder by proxy, if you will. | 非要说的话 就是代为行凶 |
[06:53] | It’s gotta be drugs. | 肯定是通过药物 |
[06:54] | Larry Merrin’s story just sounds like a bad trip. | 拉里·梅林听上去是被迷幻了 |
[06:56] | According to the police reports, | 根据警方报告记录 |
[06:57] | all 3 tox screens came up negative. | 三人的毒理检查均显示阴性 |
[06:59] | Well, they only screen for known compounds. | 他们只针对已知药品进行了检测 |
[07:01] | This could be a cocktail we’ve never seen before. | 可能是一种我们没见过的新品 |
[07:03] | Every drug affects every person differently, | 药品对各人的影响是不一样的 |
[07:05] | yet somehow this unsub is able to make his drug | 但不知为何 此嫌犯让这种药 |
[07:08] | affect 3 completely dissimilar people exactly in the same way. | 在三个完全不同的人身上发挥了相同的作用 |
[07:11] | Maybe they’re not dissimilar at all. | 也许他们不算完全不同 |
[07:13] | Maybe the drugs are just the tipping point | 也许药物只是个导火索 |
[07:14] | and these 3 share some sort of pre-existing mental condition | 而这三人可能原本就拥有某种相同的精神问题 |
[07:17] | he knows he can tap into to induce them to kill. | 他知道他能利用这点让他们大开杀戒 |
[07:20] | We find that, we find him. | 查出这个 就能抓到他 |
[07:30] | Did she feel a lot of pain? | 她死前受了很多苦吗 |
[07:33] | Did I kill her quickly? | 我是迅速了结她的吗 |
[07:37] | Mr. Karras, we want to get to the bottom of this, too. | 卡拉斯先生 我们也想查清到底发生了什么 |
[07:41] | So we’d like to take you through a cognitive interview. | 所以我们希望让你进行一场认知访谈 |
[07:44] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[07:46] | It could help you remember details you couldn’t before. | 这可以帮助你记起之前遗忘的细节 |
[07:49] | And those details could help us understand what happened. | 而这些细节可以帮助我们了解事情的真相 |
[07:53] | So, please. | 所以请你配合 |
[07:56] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[08:03] | And put yourself back in your home a week ago. | 让你自己回到一星期前的家里 |
[08:07] | You got home from work early, right? | 你提前下班了 对吗 |
[08:11] | Right. | 对 |
[08:12] | How did you feel when you walked through the door? | 你进门的时候有什么感觉 |
[08:18] | Happy. | 开心 |
[08:23] | Hey, ma. | 妈妈 |
[08:25] | Hey, ma, you home? | 妈妈 你在家吗 |
[08:27] | She wasn’t. And then I remembered | 她不在家 然后我记起来 |
[08:29] | she said that she was going to the movies with some friends. | 她说要跟几个朋友去看电影 |
[08:34] | I thought my beer tasted funny. | 我觉得啤酒的味道有点奇怪 |
[08:36] | And then I realized it wasn’t my beer, | 然后我意识到问题不在那啤酒 |
[08:38] | that it was a smell that was coming from somewhere else. | 是从其他地方散发出来的 |
[08:40] | What was the smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[08:42] | Sage. | 鼠尾草 |
[08:46] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Yeah, because once I placed it, | 是的 因为我一分辨出来 |
[08:52] | I was out. | 就晕倒了 |
[08:57] | How long were you out? | 你昏迷了多久 |
[08:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:00] | All I know is that when I came to, | 我只知道等我清醒过来时 |
[09:02] | It was dark and I couldn’t move. | 天已经黑了 我动不了 |
[09:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:18] | Somebody help me! | 来人救救我 |
[09:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:39] | It did sexual things to me. | 它性侵了我 |
[09:57] | He had these–these– these talons for hands, and… | 他手上有那种鹰爪 |
[10:08] | Uh, I got–I got free and then I, um… | 然后我挣脱了 |
[10:12] | and then I hid somewhere in the house, | 躲在房子里的某个地方 |
[10:15] | and, uh… | 之后 |
[10:18] | Next thing I remember, | 接下来我只记得 |
[10:19] | I was standing over my mom’s body… | 我站在我妈妈的尸体前 |
[10:25] | and the cops were cuffing me. | 警察正在把我铐起来 |
[10:30] | I… | 我 |
[10:32] | So…so, I– | 所以我 |
[10:35] | Maybe–maybe–you know, maybe the rape, you know, uh… | 也许 也许那场强奸 |
[10:39] | maybe I snapped. | 也许我当时崩溃了 |
[10:41] | You know? You know what I mean? | 你知道吗 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[10:42] | Maybe I snapped and, uh, I lashed out | 也许我当时崩溃了 一看到人 |
[10:45] | at the first person that I saw. | 我就宣泄了出来 |
[10:47] | Mr. Karras– | 卡拉斯先生 |
[10:48] | Because this is the only way that it makes sense. | 因为只有这样才说得通 |
[10:49] | At your lawyer’s insistence, the Maine police | 在你律师的坚持下 缅因州警方 |
[10:51] | ran a rape kit on you. | 对你进行了性侵检查 |
[10:53] | There was no evidence of assault, sexual or otherwise. | 没有发现被袭击或性侵等痕迹 |
[10:57] | Ok, well, run another rape kit. | 那就再检查一遍 |
[10:59] | No rope burns on your arms or legs. | 你的胳膊和腿上都没有勒痕 |
[11:02] | No evidence of a break-in at all. | 根本就没有闯入的痕迹 |
[11:04] | What you guys trying to tell me, | 你们想说什么 |
[11:05] | that this didn’t happen to me? ’cause it did! | 那些都没有发生吗 但它的确发生了 |
[11:16] | There are others. | 还有其他人 |
[11:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:20] | My lawyer said that there were others that this happened to. | 我的律师说还有其他人也经历了这样的事 |
[11:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:26] | Well, can I talk to them? | 我能和他们聊聊吗 |
[11:29] | No. | 不行 |
[11:30] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[11:42] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[11:45] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[11:48] | Can you just blink | 如果你明白 |
[11:50] | if you understand what we’re saying? | 我们在说什么 就眨眨眼 |
[11:53] | Georgia police say that she started to tell the story | 乔治亚警方说她起初在讲述 |
[11:56] | of being attacked by a dark figure | 被一个暗影袭击的事 |
[11:58] | and then stopped and started doing this. | 然后突然不说了 就变成这样了 |
[12:01] | Can you blame her? | 这能怪她吗 |
[12:03] | Sir. I’m sorry, it’s urgent. | 长官 抱歉 是紧急情况 |
[12:05] | No, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[12:07] | Do what you can. | 尽你所能 |
[12:09] | Yeah, sure. I’ll just, uh… | 好的 那我就… |
[12:15] | I did some digging. | 我查到一些情报 |
[12:16] | All 3 of our victims were adopted | 三名被害人都是在1985年 |
[12:19] | and all in 1985. All of them. | 被收养的 三人都是 |
[12:21] | From where? | 在哪里被收养的 |
[12:22] | That’s the thing. It’s from different states, | 这是问题所在 他们当时在不同的州 |
[12:23] | they were closed adoptions, it’s pre-internet. | 都属于封闭式收养 那还是前互联网时代 |
[12:25] | I gotta go through the analog rabbit hole. | 我得查找模拟漏洞 |
[12:28] | It’ll take a while. | 这得花点时间 |
[12:29] | All right, Rossi and Reid just landed in Topeka | 好的 罗西和里德刚到托皮卡 |
[12:30] | to walk the crime scene, and I want you to reach out | 准备去犯罪现场 你要设法查出 |
[12:32] | to the family members and find out if there’s any shared history | 他们的家庭成员 看看他们在寄养系统 |
[12:34] | – in the foster care system. – Sir, yes, sir. | -是否有相同的经历 -是的 长官 |
[12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | No records or paperwork in the house | 家里没有关于拉里·梅林被收养的 |
[12:46] | regarding Larry Merrin’s adoption. | 记录或文件 |
[12:48] | Morgan struck out with the vics. | 摩根那边没什么收获 |
[12:49] | They knew they were adopted | 他们知道自己是被收养的 |
[12:50] | but couldn’t recall anything. | 但是记不起任何事 |
[12:52] | Well, they were 3 to 4 years old at the time. | 他们那时才三四岁 |
[12:54] | Firm memories don’t imprint on the | 大脑大概在五岁以后才会 |
[12:56] | developing brain until about age 5. | 拥有稳固的记忆 |
[12:57] | Yet somehow the unsub was able to make the victims | 嫌犯以某种方法让被害人产生的幻想 |
[13:00] | hallucinate an almost primal childhood fear of the dark | 是关于儿时最原始的对黑暗 |
[13:03] | and of the monsters that lurk within it. | 和藏在其中的怪兽的恐惧 |
[13:05] | Yeah, but how? This place was locked up tight. | 但是怎么做到的呢 这里门窗紧锁 |
[13:08] | Well, both men reported smelling sage. | 两名男被害人都说闻到了鼠尾草的味道 |
[13:10] | They must have inhaled a drug. | 他们肯定是吸入了某种毒药 |
[13:12] | They had to breathe it in. | 他们一定是吸进体内的 |
[13:33] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[13:42] | The plastic tested positive for sevoflurane and scopolamine, | 在塑料中检测出七氟醚和东莨菪碱 |
[13:46] | Both powerful disassociatives. | 都具有很高的离解性 |
[13:47] | The first is used to put you into a waking dream. | 七氟醚用于让人产生幻想 |
[13:50] | Dentists often use it during oral surgery. | 通常被用于口腔手术中 |
[13:52] | The second, in high doses, makes you completely suggestible. | 高剂量的东莨菪碱会让人完全受摆布 |
[13:55] | And the unsub uses the first to make the | 嫌犯用七氟醚让被害人 |
[13:57] | victims hallucinate their worst fear. | 幻想他们最深的恐惧 |
[13:59] | Then he uses the second to make them attack that fear | 再用东莨菪碱让他们对恐惧物进行攻击 |
[14:01] | when it’s really the person next to them. | 那实际上就是他们身边的人 |
[14:03] | They don’t realize that they’re actually | 他们没意识到他们是在 |
[14:04] | killing someone that they love. | 谋杀他们深爱的人 |
[14:05] | And once they do, their lives are ruined forever. | 等意识到 他们这一生就永远毁了 |
[14:07] | Even if they plead insanity, | 即使他们以精神错乱来申辩 |
[14:09] | we’ve got 3 victims who ain’t never goin’ back to mayberry. | 这三名被害人再不能起死回生了 |
[14:12] | Let’s go back to the part about hallucinating your worst fear. | 我们讨论一下幻想至深恐惧 |
[14:14] | JJ, what’s your earliest fear from childhood? | 小洁 你儿时最怕什么 |
[14:16] | Being separated from my parents. | 和我的父母分离 |
[14:18] | Dave? | 戴夫呢 |
[14:18] | Lon Chaney, “phantom of the opera”. | 《歌剧魅影》里面的朗·钱尼 |
[14:20] | She takes off that mask, forget about it. | 当她摘下他的面具时 别提了 |
[14:22] | Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[14:23] | Melissa Gordner. That bitch. | 梅丽莎·高德纳 那个贱人 |
[14:25] | And yet each of these victims saw exactly the same thing. | 但是这些被害人看见的是完全一样的东西 |
[14:28] | The initial police reports only called it a dark figure, | 最初的警方记录只提到了一个暗影 |
[14:30] | but our interviews revealed shared details. | 但我们的询话揭露了相似的细节 |
[14:33] | A shadow monster with talons for hands. | 一个长着魔爪的影子怪物 |
[14:35] | And that level of specificity says | 如此具体的形象说明 |
[14:37] | it’s not just a childhood nightmare, | 那不仅是一场童年噩梦 |
[14:38] | It’s something they actually experienced, | 而是他们真正经历过的 |
[14:40] | though they were too young to understand what it was. | 只不过那时他们太小 不明所以 |
[14:41] | But they were from different states. | 但他们均来自不同的州 |
[14:43] | No, they were adopted in different states. | 不 他们是在不同的州被收养的 |
[14:45] | Maybe at some point they shared the same group home. | 或许他们曾在同一个孤儿院生活过 |
[14:46] | So the unsub has them recall that memory from childhood | 嫌犯唤起他们童年的记忆 |
[14:49] | to make them kill as adults. | 再让他们作为成年人来杀人 |
[14:51] | How do we prove it? | 我们怎么证明这点 |
[14:59] | Can you draw me what you saw? | 能将你看到的影子画出来吗 |
[15:49] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:51] | Bogeyman’s in my room again. | 怪物又来我房间了 |
[15:54] | There’s no such thing. | 根本没有什么怪物 |
[15:55] | Go to bed. | 快去睡觉 |
[15:57] | Will you check? | 你能去看下吗 |
[16:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:12] | Is there a bogeyman in here? | 有怪物在里面吗 |
[16:15] | If there is, you have to leave. | 有的话 请回吧 |
[16:23] | How about down here? | 床底下有吗 |
[16:26] | Cast him out, dad. | 把它赶走 爸爸 |
[16:30] | Bogeyman, | 怪物 |
[16:31] | I cast you out! | 你马上离开 |
[16:34] | I think we’re good. | 看来应该没事了 |
[16:42] | Do you have a bogeyman, dad? | 你有害怕的怪物吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah. He’s called FICA and he haunts my paycheck. | 有 它叫联邦社会保险税 专偷我的钱 |
[16:49] | Yeah, don’t worry about that. | 你不用担心这个 |
[16:52] | Listen, we can’t do this every night, bud. | 听着 不能每晚都这样 伙计 |
[16:56] | I can’t help it. | 我就是害怕 |
[17:06] | Are you and mom ever gonna live together again? | 你和妈妈还会重新住在一起吗 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:15] | I want to. | 我也想跟她一起住 |
[17:16] | Why don’t you? | 那为什么不呢 |
[17:19] | Because sometimes dads make mistakes. | 因为有时爸爸会犯错 |
[17:22] | And I’m trying to do everything I can | 而我正在尽最大努力 |
[17:25] | to fix that mistake with your mom. | 弥补对你妈妈的伤害 |
[17:31] | Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[18:31] | We sure this is the same unsub? | 确定是同一不明嫌犯吗 |
[18:34] | Garcia set up a search parameter for closed adoptions. | 加西亚搜索了所有被秘密收养的儿童 |
[18:36] | Bill Kinderman was adopted may 5, 1985. | 比尔·金德曼在1985年5月被收养 |
[18:39] | The M.E. said this victim slit his own throat. | 法医说死者是割喉自杀的 |
[18:42] | That’s a big change in M.O. | 这作案方法变化可够大的 |
[18:44] | Well, what if that wasn’t the unsub? | 如果这不是不明嫌犯的本意呢 |
[18:46] | What if that was Bill? | 如果是因为比尔呢 |
[18:48] | So the only other person in the apartment was his son, | 当时只有他的儿子在家 |
[18:51] | who slept through the whole thing. | 案件发生时他已经睡熟了 |
[18:53] | What if the unsub tried to get him to kill his son, | 说不定不明嫌犯想让他杀了他儿子 |
[18:56] | but his paternal instinct trumped the effects of the drugs? | 但他为人父母的本能战胜了药效 |
[18:59] | Thank God for that, but we’re still at square zero. | 那真要谢天谢地 但我们还是毫无头绪 |
[19:03] | This unsub committed 4 murders in 4 States. | 不明嫌犯在四州内犯下四起命案 |
[19:05] | How is he connecting these victims so quickly? | 他是怎样这么快找到这些被害人的 |
[19:08] | Well, that is what Hotch is trying to figure out right now | 霍奇正在询问金德曼的前妻 |
[19:10] | with Kinderman’s ex-wife. | 试图找到答案 |
[19:12] | No. I mean, yes, Bill knew he was adopted, | 不 我是说对 比尔知道他是被收养的 |
[19:15] | but it was closed. | 但不清楚细节 |
[19:18] | He didn’t know anything about his past. | 他对自己的过去一无所知 |
[19:20] | Neither did his parents. | 他的养父母也不知道 |
[19:23] | Two other victims drew these. | 其他两名被害人画了这些 |
[19:26] | They were both adopted, possibly from the same house. | 他们都是被收养的 可能来自同一孤儿院 |
[19:28] | Did he ever talk about anything like this? | 他跟你提过任何跟这个有关的事情吗 |
[19:30] | No. I mean, he made up all sorts of other stories, | 没有 他讲过各种各样的故事 |
[19:33] | but nothing about that. | 但都跟这个没关系 |
[19:35] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:39] | He cheated on me, repeatedly. | 他不断地出轨 |
[19:44] | So I forced him into therapy, | 我强迫他去接受心理治疗 |
[19:46] | if he wanted to make the marriage work. | 如果他还想维持我们的婚姻的话 |
[19:49] | That’s when he started to come home | 从那时起他就开始讲 |
[19:51] | with all these, well, stories. | 各种各样的故事 |
[19:54] | Uh, like how he was seduced by a high school teacher, | 比如他被高中老师勾引过 |
[19:58] | but he couldn’t remember which one. | 但他记不得具体是哪一位 |
[20:01] | Or he was molested by a Catholic priest at age 12. | 或者他12岁时被天主教神父猥亵过 |
[20:05] | I said, Bill, | 我当时问他 比尔 |
[20:06] | was this before or after your bar mitzvah? | 这些发生在你犹太受戒礼之前还是之后 |
[20:08] | So they were all recovered memories? | 所以这些都是被恢复的记忆吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:12] | And even though I proved to him that they weren’t real, | 即便我向他证明了那些都从未发生过 |
[20:15] | he kept insisting that they were. | 他仍坚持事实的确如此 |
[20:19] | Is this important? | 这很重要吗 |
[20:23] | All right, let’s assume all the victims share | 好吧 假设所有被害人 |
[20:26] | Bill Kinderman’s propensity for recovered memories. | 都与比尔·金德曼一样有被恢复的记忆 |
[20:28] | What does that mean for the unsub? | 这对不明嫌犯意味着什么 |
[20:29] | It means his drugs would have more of an effect on them. | 说明他的药对他们会产生更强的药效 |
[20:31] | Why them more than a normal person? | 为什么他们的药效比普通人要强 |
[20:33] | Because when something’s remembered for | 当人们在心理医生那里 |
[20:34] | the first time on a therapist’s couch, | 第一次回忆起什么事情时 |
[20:36] | it’s often a fantasy the patient is | 那通常都是虚构的 |
[20:38] | talking themselves into believing. | 只是患者说服自己去相信而已 |
[20:40] | Popular thinking is that recovered memories | 大家普遍认为被恢复的记忆 |
[20:41] | are actually just a form of self-hypnosis. | 实际上只是一种自我催眠 |
[20:43] | That’s why the patients are so convinced the delusion is real. | 所以患者才很坚信那些幻觉都是真的 |
[20:45] | So if these victims are already talking | 如果这些被害人已经说服自己 |
[20:47] | themselves into believing fiction, | 相信那些虚构的故事 |
[20:49] | they would be more suggestible when they’re dosed. | 他们被下药后就更容易受影响 |
[20:51] | We profiled these victims had a | 我们之前侧写出 这些被害人 |
[20:52] | pre-existing condition. I think this is it. | 都预先存在同一问题 我想就是这个 |
[20:54] | How would the unsub know that? | 不明嫌犯是怎么知道的 |
[20:55] | Because he was there | 因为他们1985年 |
[20:56] | the last time they made up a story, in 1985. | 上一次编造故事时 他也在场 |
[20:58] | So they were only 3-4 years old. | 他们当时只有三到四岁 |
[21:00] | Kids that age can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. | 那么大的孩子根本没法辨别幻想和事实 |
[21:02] | Exactly. And their age plus the time period | 没错 他们的年龄加上当时的年代 |
[21:04] | puts us right at the height of the satanic ritual abuse allegations. | 正是恶魔仪式虐待指控泛滥的时期 |
[21:07] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[21:09] | This is a completely different set of circumstances. | 那这案件性质就完全不同了 |
[21:11] | Was it? Throughout the 1980s, pre-school-age kids | 是吗 在八十年代 学龄前儿童 |
[21:13] | made accusations against their teachers. | 一直控告他们的老师 |
[21:15] | Mcmartin, Fells Acres, Kern county. | 麦克马丁 菲尔阿克 科恩县 |
[21:17] | 270 cases by 1988. | 到1988年就有270起同类案件 |
[21:19] | Numerous innocent teachers had their careers and lives ruined, | 许多无辜教师的工作与生活都毁于一旦 |
[21:22] | and all the cases were ultimately debunked. | 所有案件最终都真相大白 |
[21:24] | By the BAU and the lanning report, thank you very much. | 多谢行为分析组和历史记录 |
[21:27] | Except that was a mass hysteria | 除了那起案件 |
[21:28] | involving teachers and kids, | 是老师和孩子都说疯话 |
[21:30] | and these victims were adopted. | 受害人也是领养的 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s the deviation that made us miss the profile until now. | 因此我们现在才注意到这个案子 |
[21:34] | 30 years ago these victims could have made similar accusations | 三十年前这些受害人都在寄养家庭里 |
[21:36] | In a foster home, all saying the same thing, that they saw this. | 做了相似的指控 都说他们看到了这个 |
[21:40] | 3-year-old Larry Merrin would have said | 三岁的拉里·梅林说的应该是 |
[21:41] | the monster dragged him down the stairs. | 怪物把他从楼梯上拽了下去 |
[21:43] | And 4-year-old Daniel Karras one-upped | 四岁的丹尼尔·卡拉斯加入了性侵的细节 |
[21:45] | it by adding a sexual detail. | 情节更为严重 |
[21:46] | That’s how kids tell stories, | 小孩都会编故事 |
[21:47] | especially when they’re reinforced | 尤其是在别有用心的家长 |
[21:48] | by well-meaning parents, therapists, and cops. | 心理医生或者警察诱导之下 |
[21:50] | And in doing so, they ruin the unsub’s life, | 这样一来 他们就毁了嫌犯的生活 |
[21:52] | and now he’s taking revenge. | 然后他现在来复仇了 |
[21:54] | Ok, so if this is the why, how do we find him? | 如果这就是原因 我们该怎么找他 |
[21:57] | We talk to Christine Mcneil. | 我们跟克里斯汀·麦克尼尔谈谈 |
[21:58] | Maybe she can tell us where the foster home was. | 或许她能告诉我们寄养家庭在哪 |
[22:00] | Flag on the play there. She’s not talking to anyone. | 问题是她不跟任何人说话 |
[22:03] | Maybe she will. | 也许她会说 |
[22:08] | So what’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[22:10] | I want to see if the unsub’s signature has any effect on her. | 我想看看嫌犯的作案手法有没有影响她 |
[22:13] | We don’t know his signature. | 我们不知道他的作案手法 |
[22:14] | Oh, we do. Scopolamine and sevoflurane | 我们知道 莨菪碱和七氟醚 |
[22:16] | are both odorless and tasteless, | 都是无色无味 |
[22:17] | but he introduces the smell of sage to the drugs. | 但他却在里面混入了有味的鼠尾草 |
[22:21] | Clever. But why her and not the others? | 很聪明 但为什么选她还不是另外几个 |
[22:24] | The act of recounting a false memory hardens it into fact. | 他们都把错误记忆带入到现实中去 |
[22:27] | Larry Merrin and Daniel Karras | 拉里·梅林和丹尼尔·卡拉斯 |
[22:28] | have both told us their stories. | 把他们编的故事都告诉我们了 |
[22:30] | Christine hasn’t. | 克里斯汀还没有 |
[22:31] | You’re thinking you can interrupt the process. | 你觉得你能扰乱这个过程 |
[22:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:34] | And if you’re wrong, | 你要是错了 |
[22:35] | you can return that stuff to Garcia. | 就能把这玩意还给加西亚了 |
[23:17] | Christine. | 克里斯汀 |
[23:21] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 能 |
[23:25] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[23:29] | Is it snack time? | 到吃零食的时候了吗 |
[23:31] | Yes, of course. We can get you something to eat. | 是啊 你想吃点什么 |
[23:33] | What would you like? | 你想吃什么 |
[23:36] | I want a snoopy sno cone. | 我想要吃甜筒 |
[23:39] | Grape flavor. | 葡萄味 |
[23:44] | How old are you, Christine? | 你多大了 克里斯汀 |
[23:48] | 4. | 四岁 |
[23:50] | And where do you live? Where’s home? | 你住在哪 家在哪 |
[23:57] | Home is scary. | 家好可怕 |
[24:01] | Christine, you’re safe here. | 克里斯汀 你在这很安全 |
[24:03] | Nothing’s going to happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:06] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[24:09] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[24:13] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[24:15] | He’s–he’s coming. | 他 他来了 |
[24:16] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[24:17] | He’s on the other side of the door. | 他就在门那边 |
[24:19] | He’s coming! he’s coming! he’s coming! he’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 他来了 |
[24:28] | Right? What… | 是吧 什么 |
[24:31] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:36] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[24:39] | Unplug everything! | 把电源都拔掉 |
[24:40] | He’s coming! he’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[24:43] | Christine, stop! | 克里斯汀 停下 |
[24:46] | He’s coming! he’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[24:53] | He’s coming! he’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[24:54] | Shh, shh, shh. Christine, where’s home? | 冷静 克里斯汀 你家在哪 |
[24:57] | I can’t. I can’t. He’s coming. He’s coming. | 我不能说 不能说 他来了 他来了 |
[24:59] | Who is coming? Who is coming? | 谁要来了 是谁 |
[25:01] | Mr Scratch. | 刮擦先生 |
[25:06] | He’s already here. | 他已经在这了 |
[25:18] | This is cozy. | 真温馨 |
[25:20] | Do we have any idea what’s going on yet? | 我们知道是怎么回事了吗 |
[25:21] | Garcia’s trying to get some answers. | 加西亚还在查 |
[25:23] | Power’s out in the whole building. Backup generator, too. | 整栋楼都停电了 备用发电机也用不了 |
[25:25] | This guy’s got some mojo. | 这人不简单 |
[25:26] | He knocked us out right when we got our best lead. | 我们刚有些头绪就给我们当头一棒 |
[25:29] | We could cross-reference the name | 我们得交叉对比这个名字 |
[25:30] | Mr Scratch against old statements. | 看看刮擦先生有没有出现在以前的案子里 |
[25:32] | We’d have to go to the paper files. | 我们得查纸质文件 |
[25:33] | We don’t have time. This unsub’s probably already found | 我们没有时间了 这个嫌犯可能已经找到了 |
[25:35] | every kid that made an accusation from back then. | 当年控告他的所有孩子 |
[25:37] | If we don’t get back online soon | 我们要是再连不上线 |
[25:38] | or get a lucky break in this case, | 或者这案子再没进展 |
[25:39] | We’re gonna be looking at | 我们会接触到 |
[25:40] | more drugged victims and dead bodies. | 其他被下药的被害人和尸体 |
[25:42] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[25:43] | Getting online is gonna be a lot harder than you think. | 重新上线比想象中的难多了 |
[25:47] | Whoever engineered this, | 操作这个的人 |
[25:49] | he did a complete and total network | 把我们整个网络 |
[25:53] | and infrastructure shutdown. | 整个设施都关闭了 |
[25:54] | But I thought we had | 我们不是有 |
[25:55] | firewalls to protect from this kind of breach. | 防火墙来预防这种事吗 |
[25:57] | We totally do. And that’s what scares me. | 是有 所以我才害怕 |
[25:59] | Ok? Look, look. | 你们看 |
[26:01] | I managed to capture some of his hacking code | 我想办法在他销毁前拿到了 |
[26:04] | On one of the hard drives before he could fry it. | 一个硬盘上他的部分黑客编码 |
[26:06] | I printed this out at the copy shop. | 这些是在打印店打出来的 |
[26:08] | This is what I can tell you. | 我能告诉你们的 |
[26:09] | It’s the only thing, but it’s good news. | 只有如下这么多 但是是好消息 |
[26:11] | He wasn’t hacking us. | 他的意图不是黑我们的系统 |
[26:12] | He was looking for something | 而是从证人保护资料中 |
[26:14] | in the witness protection files, | 找到某些信息 |
[26:15] | ’cause that’s what he raided first. | 那里也是他着手的第一个环节 |
[26:17] | Do we know who in witness protection? | 知道是关于哪个被保护的证人吗 |
[26:18] | Well, that’s the $64,000 question, isn’t it? | 此问值千金啊 |
[26:20] | And that I will pay you $64,000 if you can answer it. | 你答得上的话 我就给你千金 |
[26:23] | His encryption algorithms are | 他的加密算法 |
[26:24] | beyond the beyond the beyond. | 非常非常地超前 |
[26:25] | We’re not gonna find him through his computer expertise. | 以他的代码 我们是没办法通过黑客技术找到他的 |
[26:28] | Certainly not now. We need to figure out | 现在肯定不行 我们得搞清楚 |
[26:30] | why he’d take the risk to hack us. | 他为何要冒险黑我们 |
[26:32] | It’s like JJ said. | 如小洁所说 |
[26:33] | He’s looking for every kid who made an accusation. | 他是在找每一个当时告了状的孩子 |
[26:35] | One of them is in witness protection. | 而其中一个是被保护的证人 |
[26:37] | And he saved them for last | 他把这些人留到最后 |
[26:38] | because if he kills that target first, | 因为如果他先杀死那个目标 |
[26:40] | we’d be on him immediately. | 我们就马上能查到他 |
[26:42] | What? You see something? | 怎么了 看到什么了吗 |
[26:44] | Encryption’s a highly specialized skill set, | 加密算法是非常专业的技能 |
[26:45] | but it’s fundamentally a mathematical process, | 但其终究是一种数学算法 |
[26:48] | which means it’s a human process, | 也就是说那是人为的一个过程 |
[26:49] | But sometimes your technique | 那么有时从你的技艺 |
[26:50] | can reveal where you learned it. | 就能了解到这是从哪里学的 |
[26:52] | I think I know where he learned how to do this. | 我想我知道他是在哪学到这番本事的了 |
[26:54] | Where? | 在哪 |
[26:55] | Harvard. Which oddly enough | 哈佛 哈佛大学的 |
[26:56] | isn’t known for its advanced math program, | 高等数学专业并不出名 |
[26:58] | but it is known for one particular class. | 但有一门课很出名 |
[27:00] | When you’re good at math, | 你如果擅长数学 |
[27:02] | you’re good enough to get into Harvard, | 擅长到可以读哈佛 |
[27:02] | you take a math class called Math 15. | 那你就会上一门叫做数学15的课 |
[27:04] | When you’re better than that, you take Math 25, | 等你更上一层楼 就能上数学25 |
[27:06] | but when you’re the best, | 当你到达顶峰 |
[27:07] | the absolute best, you take Math 55– | 最高境界 就是数学55 |
[27:13] | Graduates are immediately employed | 那些毕业生会直接被 |
[27:14] | by the U.S. Government | 美国政府录用 |
[27:15] | because they’re too dangerous | 因为在任何其他地方工作 |
[27:16] | to work anywhere else. | 都是对国家很危险的一件事 |
[27:18] | More specifically, they’re employed at the NSA. | 他们会去国家安全局 |
[27:21] | Oh, sir, that would make a lot of sense. | 长官 这就讲得通了 |
[27:26] | This is Agent Hotchner for Mr. Axelrod. | 我是霍奇纳探员 我找阿克塞尔罗德先生 |
[27:28] | No, I won’t hold. Tell him he has 20 minutes to meet me. | 这事等不了 告诉他我20分钟后得见到他 |
[27:44] | It sucks for you right now, huh? | 你现在够呛了 是吧 |
[27:46] | Can you help us? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[27:48] | I can tell you that nobody who ever worked at fort meade | 我可以负责任地告诉你 这不是 |
[27:50] | is responsible for the hack. | 国家安全局的人做的 |
[27:51] | Well, of course not. | 当然 |
[27:52] | He’d be too psychologically unstable for you to hire him. | 你不会录用这种精神不稳定的人 |
[27:54] | But he was good with computers, | 但他的电脑技术确实一流 |
[27:56] | so you watched him. | 所以你密切看管着他 |
[27:57] | Stop. Stop talking. | 停下 别说了 |
[27:58] | You monitored him as he broke into adoption records… | 他黑进领养记录的时候 你监视着他 |
[28:00] | I can’t be having this conversation. | 我不能和你说这些 |
[28:02] | I took an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[28:02] | And you kept tabs on him | 他通过他们的电脑 |
[28:03] | as he stalked these men and women | 跟踪那些人的时候 |
[28:04] | – Just like you did, I took an oath. – through their computers. | -和你一样 我也发过誓 -你也监视着他 |
[28:06] | And then he learned what he needed to learn | 然后他就学到了将那些人 |
[28:07] | to turn them into killers. | 变成杀人犯的本事 |
[28:08] | My oath is to protect the laws of this country | 我发过誓要保护本国的法律 |
[28:10] | and not to spy on U.S. Citizens. | 且不窥璩美国民众的私生活 |
[28:11] | I cannot help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[28:13] | Don’t tell me that. | 别跟我扯这些 |
[28:15] | You already know who it is. | 你已经知道凶手是谁了 |
[28:20] | If I were to cooperate with your investigation | 如果我以任何电子或其他形式帮助你的调查 |
[28:24] | electronically or otherwise, I could be fired. | 我都会被开除 |
[28:27] | You understand? Fired. | 懂吗 开除 |
[28:30] | So I’m sorry. You’ll have to find another way. | 所以抱歉 你得另寻他法了 |
[28:37] | Tell Penelope I said hi. | 帮我向佩内洛普问好 |
[28:40] | Peter Lewis. | 彼得·刘易斯 |
[28:40] | Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. | 在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔出生长大 |
[28:43] | To call him a math genius would be an understatement. | 以”数学天才”居之都是小瞧他了 |
[28:45] | Where was he in the foster system? | 他有何领养状况 |
[28:46] | He was–gahh! | 他是 |
[28:49] | This wi-fi hot spot is the worst. | 无线热点真是慢死了 |
[28:51] | He was not in the foster care system. | 他没有被领养过 |
[28:53] | He had two very biological parents | 有双亲 |
[28:54] | and they ran the foster home | 他们是抚养孤儿的家庭 |
[28:56] | until it — | 直到 |
[28:59] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[28:59] | Looks like we found Mr. Scratch. | 我们似乎找到刮擦先生了 |
[29:02] | So one of the boys in the house | 被收养的其中一个男孩说 |
[29:04] | said Peter’s dad would dress up as the devil | 彼得的父亲会装扮成魔鬼 |
[29:06] | and the other kids would follow suit. | 其他的孩子也会跟着效仿 |
[29:08] | This has to be where all the victims stayed | 其他那些受害者在被领养 |
[29:10] | before they were adopted and their names were changed. | 并且被更名前肯定都住在那里 |
[29:12] | Did Lewis’ father serve any time? | 刘易斯的父亲坐过牢吗 |
[29:14] | Uh, the case was pending, | 案子一直没有宣判 |
[29:16] | and then he was killed in jail for being a pedophile. | 后来他因恋童而在监狱被杀了 |
[29:19] | Peter’s residency is still listed as Florida. | 彼得现在仍在佛罗里达州居住 |
[29:21] | Then he broke into the FBI files to find out | 然后他黑入联邦调查局的系统企图找出 |
[29:23] | who went into witness protection. | 谁参加了证人保护计划 |
[29:24] | Did any of the kids from the home go into witsec? | 收养家庭中的孩子里有参加证人保护计划的吗 |
[29:26] | That would be a… | 那就是 |
[29:28] | No. No, none of them. | 不 不 没有人在证人保护计划 |
[29:29] | Who the hell is he still hunting. | 他到底还在追踪谁 |
[29:31] | Garcia, who ran the investigation in Florida? | 加西亚 佛罗里达那起案子是谁负责的 |
[29:33] | Uh, hold on. | 稍等 |
[29:35] | Dr. Susannah Regan, | 苏珊娜·里根博士 |
[29:38] | who was responsible for | 她负责很多 |
[29:40] | many of the investigations during the day. | 那期间的调查 |
[29:41] | She was a member of the “Believe the Children” movement, | 她是”相信孩子”运动的成员之一 |
[29:44] | which encouraged cops to | 该运动鼓励警察相信 |
[29:45] | believe anything the kid said about the SRA, | 孩子对美国科学研究协会所说的一切 |
[29:47] | and if the kiddos didn’t have anything to say, | 如果孩子们没什么好说的 |
[29:49] | she’d tell the cops to twist their arms until they did. | 她就让警察拧他们的胳膊 直到他们开口 |
[29:51] | And then her book was published. | 接着她的书就被出版了 |
[29:53] | And we came out with the Lanning report | 接着我们发布了兰宁报告 |
[29:54] | and debunked her. | 揭露了她的真相 |
[29:55] | Uh-huh. Her career flopped | 她的事业从此一落千丈 |
[29:57] | and she received numerous death threats | 她还接到数不清的死亡威胁 |
[29:59] | and she went into witness protection. | 于是就加入了证人保护计划 |
[30:00] | She’s such a high-profile target, | 她是一个很高调的目标 |
[30:02] | Peter had to wait before he could kill her. | 彼得在杀她之前必须耐心等待 |
[30:04] | If he’s bold enough to hit Quantico, | 如果他胆大包天到黑进匡迪科 |
[30:05] | he knows it’s a one-way ticket. | 他就知道这是条不归路 |
[30:07] | This is a suicide mission if he locates her before we do. | 要是他赶在咱们之前找到她 这就是个自杀式行为 |
[30:09] | Which would be on a very nice estate in Columbia, | 她的现住址在马里兰州哥伦比亚市一个 |
[30:12] | Maryland. | 高级住宅区 |
[30:12] | I’m closest. Send me the address. | 我离得最近 把地址发给我 |
[30:15] | Sent. | 发了 |
[30:37] | Dr. Regan. | 里根博士 |
[30:38] | It’s open. Come in. | 门没锁 请进 |
[30:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:43] | Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员 |
[30:44] | I got Agent Rossi’s message. | 我收到了罗西探员的信息 |
[30:47] | Doctor, you’re in danger. You need to leave the house. | 博士 你现在身处险境 必须马上离开这里 |
[30:50] | I understand. I’m in the study. | 我明白 我在书房 |
[30:54] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[30:56] | You need to see this. | 你得见证这件事 |
[31:00] | He wants you to see this. | 他想让你见证这件事 |
[31:02] | No! | 不 |
[32:11] | You can’t move. | 你不能动 |
[32:14] | Because I say you can’t move. | 因为我说你不能动 |
[32:19] | Do you see how this works? | 你明白规则了吗 |
[32:23] | You do what I say. | 你要按我说的做 |
[32:28] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[32:30] | I didn’t say you could talk. | 我没说你可以讲话 |
[32:34] | Don’t cry for her. | 用不着为她难过 |
[32:36] | She was stupid. | 她是个白痴 |
[32:38] | And wrong. | 而且从头错到尾 |
[32:41] | She used to burn sage during the sessions. | 她以前会在问话时烧鼠尾草 |
[32:47] | She said that made it safe to talk about Mr. Scratch. | 她说这样一来 我们聊刮擦先生的时候就安全了 |
[32:53] | What do you see when you look at me? | 你看着我的时候看到了什么 |
[33:01] | Do you see Mr. Scratch? | 你看到刮擦先生了吗 |
[33:05] | You can talk now. I want to know what — | 你现在可以讲话了 我想知道 |
[33:06] | I want to know what you’re feeling. | 我想知道你的感觉 |
[33:11] | That’s my team. | 那是我的队员 |
[33:13] | They know I’m here. | 他们知道我在这 |
[33:16] | They’re gonna come looking for me, and if you harm me — | 他们会来找我的 如果你伤害我 |
[33:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:20] | Your phone isn’t ringing. | 你的电话根本没响 |
[33:23] | It was ringing. | 它响了 |
[33:25] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 它没响 |
[33:28] | Very interesting. | 非常有意思 |
[33:33] | You gave yourself away just now. | 你刚刚暴露了自己 |
[33:36] | I did? | 是吗 |
[33:37] | You slipped up. | 你说漏嘴了 |
[33:40] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:42] | You have no idea, do you? | 你根本不知道 对吧 |
[33:52] | You said that she… | 你说她 |
[33:57] | she would… | 她会 |
[33:59] | burn sage. | 烧鼠尾草 |
[34:03] | But how would you know that? | 但你怎么会知道 |
[34:07] | Unless she questioned you, too. | 除非她也审问过你 |
[34:11] | I know, Peter. | 我知道 彼得 |
[34:15] | I know how those interviews worked, | 我知道那种问话的模式 |
[34:19] | how coercive they were… | 我知道那给无辜 |
[34:23] | with children who were innocent and helpless. | 无助的孩子带来多大的心理压力 |
[34:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:30] | She questioned you about your father. | 她问你关于你父亲的事 |
[34:35] | And she wouldn’t stop | 她不得到自己想要的答案 |
[34:38] | until she got the answers she wanted. | 就绝不罢休 |
[34:46] | So you gave them to her. | 于是你就给了她想要的答案 |
[34:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:00] | Oh, that was good. | 厉害 |
[35:02] | Oh, that was so good. | 你真厉害 |
[35:04] | That was so impressive. | 真是太惊人了 |
[35:07] | The way you got into my head. | 你控制我思想的方式 |
[35:10] | It makes me want to know how I get into yours. | 让我也想知道怎么控制你的思想 |
[35:19] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:21] | They did coming calling for you. | 他们是来找过你 |
[35:25] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[35:29] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:11] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[36:14] | Stop fire! Spence is down! | 别开枪 斯宾塞中弹了 |
[36:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:47] | Rossi, where are you hit? | 罗西 你哪里中弹了 |
[36:50] | Hotch! Sound off, damn it! | 霍奇 出个声 该死的 |
[36:52] | Here. | 我在这 |
[36:53] | Go. Go. | 去 去 |
[37:00] | Where?! | 你在哪 |
[37:02] | Here. | 我在这 |
[37:03] | In the study. | 在书房 |
[37:12] | Where? | 哪 |
[37:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:15] | I shot him. He’s down. | 我打中他了 他倒下了 |
[37:17] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[37:26] | Now I know what scares you. | 我现在知道你怕什么了 |
[37:27] | No! | 不 |
[37:29] | No! | 不 |
[37:35] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[37:36] | Son of a bitch… | 混蛋 |
[37:46] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[37:48] | You can move now. | 你现在可以动了 |
[38:00] | Here. | 给 |
[38:02] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[38:11] | I’m about to come through that front door. | 我就要从前门进来了 |
[38:14] | Kill me | 在我杀你之前 |
[38:16] | before I kill you. | 杀了我 |
[38:21] | Rossi, Reid, take the front. | 罗西 里德 走前门 |
[38:22] | JJ and I will take the back. | 我和小洁走后门 |
[38:24] | Watch your front sight. One of ours is in there. | 把眼睛放亮点 里面有咱们自己人 |
[38:28] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[38:30] | I need my gun. | 我要我的枪 |
[38:36] | Look. Here I come. | 看好了 我来了 |
[38:39] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[39:04] | Hotch! | 霍奇 |
[39:07] | We need a medic in here! | 我们需要医务人员 |
[39:08] | Rossi, take it. | 罗西 拿着 |
[39:11] | They made me see things. | 他们使我产生幻觉 |
[39:16] | They made me see things. | 他们使我产生幻觉 |
[39:16] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[39:18] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[39:32] | We got him. | 交给我们 |
[39:52] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[39:54] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:57] | You have no idea what I did to him. | 你不知道我对他做了什么 |
[40:00] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[40:08] | He surrendered. | 他投降了 |
[40:10] | Ambulance is on its way. | 救护车在过来的路上 |
[40:11] | He surrendered? That doesn’t make sense. | 他投降了 这不合理啊 |
[40:13] | We need to get you looked at. | 你得去检查一下 |
[40:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:15] | Hey, this is not a suggestion. | 这可不是建议 |
[40:52] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[40:59] | You have to talk about it. | 你得谈谈这件事 |
[41:01] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[41:01] | Yes, tonight, | 必须是今晚 |
[41:03] | while it’s still fresh. | 在你记得最清楚的时候 |
[41:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:06] | It doesn’t… | 根本就 |
[41:08] | Parts of it don’t make sense to me. | 有些地方我根本想不通 |
[41:11] | They don’t have to. | 不需要想通 |
[41:12] | Tell me what it smelled like. | 告诉我那里的味道 |
[41:14] | Tell me how you felt. | 告诉我你的感觉 |
[41:16] | Start at the beginning, start at the end, | 从头开始或是从结尾开始都可以 |
[41:17] | I don’t care. But start. | 我不介意 但你必须说出来 |
[41:20] | Now, what do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[41:27] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[41:31] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[41:37] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[41:40] | This is what happened. | 事情是这样的 |