时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Jess, I really appreciate you doing this last-minute. | 杰西 真的很感谢你能赶来帮我 |
[01:39] | I thought when I committed to chaperoning the field trip, | 我以为陪他们出游 |
[01:41] | I would be able to take the day off. | 就能休一天呢 |
[01:43] | Don’t worry. I’m looking forward to it, actually. | 别担心 我倒是挺期待的 |
[01:46] | The air and space museum is always fun. | 航空航天博物馆可有意思了 |
[01:49] | With 24 fifth-graders? | 再加上24个五年级的孩子呢 |
[01:54] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[01:56] | Yeah. I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[01:57] | A little tired, maybe. | 可能有点累吧 |
[01:59] | Ok. I left you some cash in the kitchen, | 那好 我放了点钱在厨房 |
[02:01] | in case you guys want to get some pizza tonight. | 以防你们晚上想叫披萨吃 |
[02:03] | – Ok. – Just call me if anything comes up. Ok? | -好的 -有事就打电话给我 |
[02:05] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[02:21] | Where are we on the multiple homicides? | 这起多重凶杀案有何进展 |
[02:22] | It’s in Bethesda at the home of Frank and Donna Kingman. | 贝赛斯达的弗兰克与多娜·金曼一家 |
[02:25] | She’s the former Donna Stancroft, | 她原名叫多娜·斯坦科洛夫 |
[02:27] | heiress to the Stancroft Electronics Money. | 是斯坦科洛夫电子货币公司的女继承人 |
[02:28] | We’re setting up a live feed transmission from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场的实时画面马上就会传输过来 |
[02:31] | Sergeant Carlson, can you hear me? | 卡尔森警官 听得见我说话吗 |
[02:33] | Sure can. How about on your end? | 听得见 你那边呢 |
[02:35] | Loud and clear. Why don’t you walk us through it, Sergeant. | 洪亮清晰 让我们看看现场 警官 |
[02:37] | Ok, here we go. | 好的 马上 |
[02:41] | When were the victims found? | 被害人是什么时候被发现的 |
[02:43] | About an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 |
[02:44] | Neighbor noticed the front door was left open, | 邻居发现前门敞着 |
[02:46] | called the police. | 就叫了警察 |
[02:47] | – Nothing’s been disturbed? – No, ma’am. | -现场是原样吧 -是的 长官 |
[02:50] | You’re seeing what the responding officers saw. | 你现在看到的就是当时警员看到的情景 |
[02:52] | Is that music I hear in the background? | 你那边是有音乐吗 |
[02:54] | Yeah. A phonograph in the study playing “Jingle Bells” | 对 书房里的留声机循环放着 |
[02:57] | Over and over. | “铃儿响叮当” |
[02:58] | Sleigh Bells in April? | 四月听圣诞歌 |
[03:00] | The unsub may have been trying to recreate | 嫌犯或许是想重建 |
[03:01] | the atmosphere of a holiday meal. | 圣诞团圆饭的氛围 |
[03:03] | It looks like their hands were bound. | 他们的手看上去被绑住了 |
[03:05] | They’re bound, shot in the head execution style. | 他们被绑住 头部遭到枪击 |
[03:08] | 4 victims but 6 place settings. | 四名被害人 却有六个席位 |
[03:11] | Maybe two of the intended victims were no-shows. | 可能还有两位原计划内的被害人没有出现 |
[03:13] | Or managed to escape? | 或是逃跑了 |
[03:15] | Well, escape seems unlikely | 逃跑的可能性很小 |
[03:16] | given the highly organized nature of– | 因为这是周密策划的 |
[03:17] | Over there! Get him! | 他在那儿 抓住他 |
[03:19] | – Get the hell away from me! – Police! | -快他妈放开我 -警察 |
[03:55] | A Place at the Table | 一席之地 |
[03:59] | “When one has not had a good father, | 若生来无缘有慈父 |
[04:02] | one must create one.” | 必设法获得以还愿 |
[04:03] | Friedrich Nietzsche. | 弗里德里希·尼采 |
[04:05] | His name’s Ezra Warren. | 他叫以斯拉·沃伦 |
[04:07] | He’s 23 years old, works as a waiter in D.C. | 今年23岁 在华盛顿当侍者 |
[04:11] | He’s got a clean record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[04:12] | So except for being covered in blood | 你口中的这位普通人 |
[04:14] | at the scene of a mass murder, | 可是浑身是血地出现在 |
[04:16] | Just your average Joe. | 一起多人凶案现场 |
[04:20] | The victims are Donna Kingman | 被害人分别是多娜·金曼 |
[04:22] | and her two children Jenna and Lance | 和她的两个孩子珍娜和朗斯 |
[04:24] | and Donna’s mother Clara. | 以及多娜的母亲克拉娜 |
[04:25] | And what about the husband? | 那她丈夫呢 |
[04:26] | Frank Kingman. Police are searching for him now | 弗兰克·金曼 警察正在查找他和 |
[04:29] | and the oldest son Dillon. | 他的大儿子迪伦的下落 |
[04:30] | The other place settings were probably for them. | 空着的两个席位很可能是为他们安排的 |
[04:32] | Jenna, Lance, and Clara were all shot in the head, | 珍娜 朗斯 还有克拉娜均是头部中枪死亡 |
[04:35] | but Donna was strangled. | 但多娜是被勒死的 |
[04:37] | Yeah, her kill was personal. | 她的死像是个人恩怨 |
[04:39] | She was likely the primary target. | 很可能她才是主要目标 |
[04:46] | I didn’t do it. You have to believe me. | 不是我干的 你一定要相信我 |
[04:51] | Why were you in the house, Ezra? | 你当时为何会在屋里 以斯拉 |
[04:53] | It was supposed to be a birthday celebration. | 那天本来要开庆生会的 |
[04:55] | Whose birthday? | 给谁庆生 |
[04:56] | Lance’s mom. | 朗斯的妈妈 |
[04:58] | Lance Kingman, one of the victims? | 朗斯·金曼 被害人之一 |
[05:00] | Were you and Lance friends? | 你和朗斯是朋友吗 |
[05:05] | We were in love. | 我们是恋人 |
[05:08] | Why didn’t we just stay away like everyone wanted? | 我们为什么不知趣点不凑这热闹呢 |
[05:11] | Who wanted you to stay away? | 谁想让你离开 |
[05:12] | Lance’s dad. He hated me. | 朗斯的爸爸 他恨我 |
[05:14] | Because you’re gay? | 因为你是同性恋 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:18] | But, you know, Lance said screw it. | 但是 朗斯说不管他 |
[05:20] | It was his mom’s birthday and we were gonna go | 他妈妈过生日我们打算一起去 |
[05:22] | whether he liked it or not. | 管他爸喜不喜欢 |
[05:24] | Tell me what happened. | 后来发生了什么 |
[05:30] | The 4 of them had just finished dinner. | 他们四个人刚吃完晚饭 |
[05:31] | Lance and I show up, and immediately | 朗斯带着我出现 于是 |
[05:34] | Lance and Frank got into this massive fight. | 朗斯和弗兰克很快大吵起来 |
[05:36] | You’re not the one who decides who comes… | 你没资格决定谁能进这个家 |
[05:38] | as long as I’m the man in this house, I won’t… | 我是一家之主 我不会 |
[05:41] | I’m not one of your stupid workers. | 我又不是你手下的员工 |
[05:43] | Please stop… | 求你们别吵了 |
[05:44] | I went upstairs to Lance’s room | 我就走到楼上朗斯的房间 |
[05:46] | to get away from them. | 避开他们 |
[05:47] | I was already pretty drunk, so I vaped some hash | 那时我已经醉了 吸了一点大麻 |
[05:50] | and passed out. | 就睡过去了 |
[05:52] | Please stop shouting. | 别再大喊大叫了 |
[05:53] | Please stop! | 别吵了 |
[05:55] | When did you wake up? | 你什么时候醒来的 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:00] | It felt like the middle of the night. | 好像是半夜 |
[06:04] | So I go down the stairs and… | 我下楼以后 |
[06:07] | I hear this creepy Christmas music playing. | 听见诡异的圣诞歌 |
[06:14] | So I go into the dining room and… | 我走进餐厅看到 |
[06:22] | Lance was dead. | 朗斯死了 |
[06:30] | They all were. | 他们都死了 |
[06:38] | So your response was to run back | 所以你第一反应是 |
[06:39] | upstairs and hide in the bedroom. | 跑回楼上 躲进卧室 |
[06:41] | I panicked. I saw police car lights outside and I panicked. | 我当时慌了 看见外面有警车 |
[06:48] | Why did we have to go? | 我们为什么要去 |
[06:50] | Why didn’t we just stay away? | 为什么不干脆远走高飞 |
[06:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:59] | There’s no sign of robbery or forced entry. | 没有抢劫或是强行入室的迹象 |
[07:02] | Dirty dishes in the sink. | 脏盘子堆在水槽里 |
[07:03] | They already had their birthday dinner. | 他们已经吃完生日晚餐了 |
[07:05] | 4 dishes, 4 sets of silverware. | 四个盘子 四套餐具 |
[07:08] | Frank, Donna, Clara, and Jenna. | 弗兰克 多娜 克拉娜和珍娜 |
[07:11] | But 5 wine glasses. | 但有五个酒杯 |
[07:14] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[07:15] | So who joined them for a drink? | 谁和他们一起喝了一杯呢 |
[07:19] | I guess the killer wanted the victim to go through | 我猜凶手想让被害人假装 |
[07:21] | a make-believe dinner again before he shot them. | 一起吃了顿晚餐 然后再杀了他们 |
[07:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[07:26] | Look. | 看 |
[07:27] | The splatter, it’s on the tablecloth | 血迹是在桌布上的 |
[07:30] | but not the plates. | 而不是在盘子上 |
[07:31] | He shot them first and then set the table. | 他先射杀了他们 然后才布置的餐桌 |
[07:34] | The ritual wasn’t for the victims, | 仪式不是为被害人准备的 |
[07:37] | it was for the unsub’s own gratification. | 而是为了满足嫌犯自己 |
[07:42] | Obviously there was some sort of fight in here. | 很明显这里发生了一番打斗 |
[07:45] | Or someone wanting to make it look that way. | 或是有人把它布置成了这样 |
[07:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:48] | There’s precision to the disarray. | 这里虽然混乱却有规律可循 |
[07:50] | In an actual fight, damage tends to follow | 真实的打斗中 破坏是发生在 |
[07:52] | the path of the struggle, much like debris in a storm. | 打斗路径上的 就像暴风留下的残骸 |
[07:55] | This feels more like a calm, methodical | 这里感觉更像是系统冷静地 |
[07:56] | breaking of specific items. | 破坏特定物品 |
[07:58] | And coupled with the dining table, | 再加上餐桌的布置 |
[07:59] | that’s very elaborate staging. | 绝对是煞费苦心 |
[08:02] | It’s more like pathology than a diversionary tactic. | 看上去更像是某种病态而非为了转移注意力 |
[08:06] | Look, the music’s arranged by genre. | 看 唱片是按类型整理的 |
[08:09] | Got big band, classical, | 有摇滚 古典 |
[08:11] | jazz, and christmas music. | 爵士 还有圣诞音乐 |
[08:15] | Hey, Spence. | 斯宾塞 看 |
[08:20] | Dillon Kingman’s not at this apartment. | 迪伦·金曼没在家 |
[08:22] | Nothing on Frank Kingman, either. | 也没找到弗兰克·金曼 |
[08:24] | No activity on his cell phone or credit cards. | 他的手机和信用卡都没有活动记录 |
[08:26] | And Jenna’s last social media post said that her boyfriend | 珍娜社交网络上最后的更新说 |
[08:28] | was at the house the day of the murders. | 谋杀那天她男朋友在她家里 |
[08:29] | I’m having him brought in. | 我已经让人把他带来了 |
[08:31] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:33] | I’ll be the first to admit my gut’s not infallible. | 我估计是第一个承认自己的预感不准的人 |
[08:36] | 3 marriages and 3 divorces can attest to that. | 结了三次婚又离了三次婚就是证明 |
[08:38] | But right now it’s telling me Ezra didn’t do it. | 但现在我感觉不是以斯拉干的 |
[08:42] | And for what it’s worth, my gut is with Rossi on this one. | 这次我和罗西感觉一样 |
[08:44] | Did both of your guts forget he tried to flee | 你俩都忘了他满身是血 |
[08:46] | the crime scene covered in blood? | 还试图逃离犯罪现场了吗 |
[08:49] | Lance and Ezra were a couple. | 朗斯和以斯拉是一对 |
[08:51] | His grief seems genuine, and there | 他的悲痛很真诚 而且 |
[08:53] | was no gunshot residue on his hands. | 他手上没有射击残留物 |
[08:55] | And all the victims were corralled one by one, | 而且被害人是逐个被抓起来 |
[08:57] | tied up, positioned at a table, and then executed. | 绑上 带到桌子前 然后处决的 |
[08:59] | After which, the killer laid out a table setting | 随后 凶手还把餐桌布置得 |
[09:01] | that would make Martha Stewart proud. | 很整洁有序 |
[09:04] | Ezra was too wasted to manage all of that. | 以斯拉磕了药 没可能完成这些 |
[09:06] | JJ and Reid are on their way back. | 小洁和里德在回来的路上了 |
[09:08] | Blood was also found in Frank Kingman’s study. It’s at the lab. | 弗兰克·金曼的书房也有血迹 已经送去分析了 |
[09:10] | Well, if that turns out to be Frank’s, | 如果是弗兰克的 |
[09:12] | maybe this is a kidnapping. | 也许这是一起绑架案 |
[09:13] | There is a lot of money in the family. Donna’s an heiress. | 这家人很富裕 多娜继承了大笔财产 |
[09:16] | Frank works in commercial real estate. | 弗兰克在商业地产公司工作 |
[09:17] | It doesn’t make any sense as a kidnapping strategy. | 要是绑架案的话完全不合理啊 |
[09:19] | Murder 4 people and then expect a ransom to be paid? | 杀害了四个人还指望获得赎金 |
[09:24] | Sir, I found something. | 长官 我有所发现 |
[09:26] | So, eldest son, Dillon Kingman, has a fancy car | 大儿子迪伦·金曼有辆不错的车 |
[09:28] | and a fancy apartment, but no visible means of support. | 还有间不错的公寓 但没有明显的收入来源 |
[09:31] | So I did some digging, and presto. | 因此我做了些调查 |
[09:33] | Money transfers from his father. | 来自他父亲的转账 |
[09:35] | Mm-hmm. From one secret account to another. 5 grand a month. | 从一个秘密账户到另一个 每月五千 |
[09:36] | How long has that been going on? | 转账持续多久了 |
[09:38] | 7 years. And then 10 months ago, it stopped. | 七年了 然后十个月前停止了 |
[09:41] | Dillon’s debts have been piling up big time. | 迪伦已经债台高筑了 |
[09:43] | That flashy sports car’s about to be repossessed. | 那辆华丽的跑车就要被收回了 |
[09:44] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[09:46] | Hi, Jessica, what’s up? | 杰西卡 怎么了 |
[09:50] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[09:51] | No, no, you stay at the museum with Jack. I’ll handle it. | 不用 你和杰克继续在博物馆吧 我来处理 |
[09:55] | Is everything all right, sir? | 没事吧 长官 |
[09:56] | I have to go. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我得离开下 尽快回来 |
[09:59] | How long had you and Jenna been dating? | 你和珍娜在一起多久了 |
[10:02] | A couple months. | 几个月了 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她去世了 |
[10:06] | Just yesterday we went to the mall | 昨天我们还一起去逛街 |
[10:08] | to get her mom a birthday gift. | 给她妈妈买生日礼物 |
[10:10] | Were you invited to dinner last night? | 你昨晚被邀请参加晚餐了吗 |
[10:13] | No. I was working. | 没有 我有工作要做 |
[10:16] | Um, I deliver packages for a courier service. | 我是快递公司的投递员 |
[10:19] | Someone can confirm this? | 有人能作证吗 |
[10:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:24] | You–you think that I did it? | 你们怀疑是我干的 |
[10:26] | We just need to establish an alibi. | 我们只是要确认你的不在场证明 |
[10:29] | My boss saw me. I put in my notice | 我老板看到我了 我交了辞职信 |
[10:31] | and then finished out my shift. | 上完了晚班 |
[10:32] | Why did you quit? | 为什么辞职 |
[10:34] | I’ve been meaning to for a while. | 我早想辞职了 |
[10:36] | They make us use our own cars for deliveries | 他们让我们开自己的车送快递 |
[10:38] | and don’t reimburse us enough for gas. | 却不补给我们足够的油费 |
[10:41] | Tell us about Jenna’s family. | 跟我们说说珍娜家的情况 |
[10:43] | Enemies? Problems? | 有什么敌人或是问题吗 |
[10:45] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[10:48] | Jenna’s dad was kind of weird. | 珍娜的爸爸有点奇怪 |
[10:50] | Paranoid. Always accusing people of things. | 多疑 总乱指责他人 |
[10:54] | For instance? | 比如 |
[10:56] | He kept telling me that I’d better not get his daughter pregnant, | 他总是跟我说最好别把她女儿肚子搞大 |
[10:59] | which is crazy, because me and Jenna weren’t even having sex. | 真是有病 我和珍娜都没上过床 |
[11:03] | She was waiting till she got married. | 她说要等结婚以后 |
[11:05] | What about Lance and Ezra? | 朗斯和以斯拉呢 |
[11:07] | Mr. Kingman was a jerk about them, too. | 金曼先生对他俩也很刻薄 |
[11:11] | Jenna told me that nobody in the house | 珍娜告诉我她家 |
[11:13] | was even allowed to talk about how Lance was gay. | 都不允许提起朗斯是同性恋的事 |
[11:16] | And Jenna’s older brother Dillon? | 珍娜的哥哥迪伦呢 |
[11:18] | I barely met him. | 我没怎么见过他 |
[11:20] | He and his dad hated each other, though. | 不过他和他爸彼此憎恶 |
[11:23] | It sounds like Frank Kingman didn’t play well with others. | 看来弗兰克·金曼和家人的关系都不好 |
[11:25] | He didn’t. | 确实 |
[11:27] | Which is weird, | 这很奇怪 |
[11:28] | because Jenna’s mom was really nice. | 因为珍娜的妈妈人很好 |
[11:32] | Do you know what the issues were between Dillon and his father? | 你知道迪伦和他父亲之间有什么矛盾吗 |
[11:36] | No. I asked Jenna about it once | 不知道 我问过珍娜一次 |
[11:38] | and she changed the subject. | 但她不愿回答 |
[11:41] | She knew, she just didn’t want to tell me. | 她知道的 只是不想告诉我 |
[11:46] | Just sign and initial right there, we’ll be ready to go. | 在这上面签个字就可以走了 |
[11:49] | Thank you very much, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[11:50] | No problem, Mr. Hotchner. | 没关系 霍奇纳先生 |
[11:52] | It’s tough, I know. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[11:54] | Was there any damage? | 有什么损失吗 |
[11:55] | A broken window is all. | 有扇窗户被打破了 |
[11:57] | The store owner knows the situation. | 店主了解情况 |
[11:58] | He’s sympathetic. He isn’t going to press any charges. | 他表示很同情 不会提出指控 |
[12:01] | All he wants is his window replaced. | 只要帮他把窗户换掉就可以了 |
[12:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:04] | When did your father-in-law sell the store? | 你岳父什么时候把商店卖了的 |
[12:06] | Uh, 2008. | 2008年 |
[12:08] | I used to go there with my parents when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常跟我爸妈一起去那 |
[12:11] | Mr. Brooks was so nice. He’d always show me a card trick. | 布鲁克斯先生人特别好 经常给我变纸牌魔术 |
[12:14] | That sounds like him. | 听上去像他做的事 |
[12:16] | Well, ok, I think he’s ready. | 好了 我觉得他准备好了 |
[12:19] | Roy, I brought you a coat in case you want– | 罗伊 我给你带了件衣服 以免你… |
[12:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:31] | Frank Kingman did a lot of business in the Toronto area, | 弗兰克·金曼在多伦多地区有不少生意往来 |
[12:34] | so we’ve got the Border Patrol on alert. | 我们已经通知了边境巡逻队 |
[12:36] | You know, this is beginning to remind me of 《Clue》. | 这案子让我想起了《妙探寻凶》 |
[12:39] | Colonel Mustard’s in the billiard room with the candlestick. | 黄上校在台球室被烛台刺死了 |
[12:41] | Well, if it’s clues you’re looking for, | 如果你们想找寻凶的线索 |
[12:43] | we might be able to help you. | 说不定我们能帮上忙 |
[12:44] | Prints from an extra wine glass in the kitchen sink | 厨房水槽中多出的那只玻璃杯上的指纹 |
[12:46] | belong to Lance Kingman. | 是朗斯·金曼的 |
[12:47] | Lance and his dad were supposedly in | 朗斯不是正在 |
[12:49] | the middle of a blowout argument, | 与他父亲吵架 |
[12:50] | Not sipping merlot. | 怎么会坐下来共品红酒 |
[12:52] | I guess they worked things out. | 也许他们谈妥了 |
[12:53] | Or Ezra’s lying. | 或者以斯拉在撒谎 |
[12:55] | What if Lance caved to his father’s wishes | 如果朗斯向他父亲屈服 |
[12:57] | and ended things with Ezra? | 打算和以斯拉一刀两断呢 |
[12:58] | That could have pushed Ezra over the edge. | 以斯拉可能会因此崩溃 |
[13:00] | My money’s on Dillon. | 我还是觉得是迪伦 |
[13:01] | Deep in debt, hated his father, still awol. | 债台高筑 憎恶父亲 人也找不到 |
[13:04] | And with everyone dead, maybe a lot of that | 如果大家都死了 说不定 |
[13:06] | Stancroft Electronics money funnels his way. | 斯坦科洛夫电子的那些钱就归他所有了 |
[13:08] | Frank Kingman isn’t necessarily dead. | 弗兰克·金曼并不一定死了 |
[13:10] | What if he’s the killer? | 万一他是凶手呢 |
[13:11] | I’m not seeing the why. | 我想不出动机 |
[13:13] | Same why that applies to Dillon. | 与迪伦的动机一样 |
[13:14] | Inheritance money. | 为了遗产 |
[13:15] | We’d better find one or both of them soon. | 我们最好尽快找到他们 |
[13:18] | Dillon already found us. | 迪伦刚找上咱们了 |
[13:19] | He just turned himself in to Alexandria P.D. | 他刚向亚历山大警方自首了 |
[13:21] | They’re bringing him here. | 他们正在把他带过来 |
[13:23] | I’m so sorry, Aaron. How is he? | 太抱歉了 艾伦 他怎么样 |
[13:25] | He’s resting. Jessica, when was the diagnosis? | 他在休息 杰西卡 诊断结果什么时候出来的 |
[13:29] | Last week. | 上周 |
[13:30] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[13:32] | He’s my father. He’s my responsibility, | 他是我父亲 是我的责任 |
[13:36] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[13:37] | I was gonna talk to you about it tonight. | 我本来想今晚跟你说的 |
[13:40] | I even left an assisted living brochure on your desk. | 我还在你桌子上放了一本养老院的小册子 |
[13:44] | Ok. Well, he’s fine, | 好的 他没事 |
[13:46] | and we’ll both see you guys | 等你们从博物馆回来 |
[13:47] | when you get back from the museum, ok? | 咱们再见 好吗 |
[13:49] | Thanks, Aaron. | 谢了 艾伦 |
[13:50] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[14:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[14:14] | Coming all the way up here. | 大老远地来到这里 |
[14:15] | I’m not even dressed. | 我连衣服都没换 |
[14:17] | Jessica said she’ll bring you some clothes | 杰西卡说等她和杰克回来 |
[14:18] | when she and Jack come home. | 会给你带些衣服 |
[14:20] | I got all kinds of clothes at my house. | 我家里衣服多得是 |
[14:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:28] | I’ve got an active case that I need to stay on top of. | 我手头上还有一个案子 |
[14:32] | Thought you had an office for that. | 我还以为你都在办公室办案 |
[14:34] | I do, but I can stay in touch | 没错 但是我可以通过 |
[14:37] | with the phone and the computer. | 手机和电脑跟他们联系 |
[14:39] | I don’t need no damn babysitter. | 我不需要你来给我当保姆 |
[14:43] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很享受吧 |
[14:48] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[14:49] | The hell you aren’t. You’re mad | 不享受就怪了 你生我气 |
[14:52] | because I’ve never forgiven you for what happened. | 因为过去那件事我永远不会原谅你 |
[14:56] | And now this is payback. | 现在是你对我的报复 |
[14:59] | Roy, this has nothing to do with the past. | 罗伊 这跟过去没有关系 |
[15:01] | The hell it doesn’t. | 当然有关 |
[15:03] | It has everything to do with what we are. | 我们之间唯一的联系 |
[15:06] | It’s all we got. | 就只剩下那件事了 |
[15:08] | You. Me. | 你和我 |
[15:11] | And the sweet past. | 以及那些”甜蜜”的往事 |
[15:16] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:34] | So, Dillon told police that he had been hiking | 迪伦告诉警方过去几周 |
[15:36] | through the Great Smoky Mountains for the past week. | 他一直在攀登大烟山 |
[15:39] | Right. And Elvis is alive and well | 是啊 猫王还在我家地下室 |
[15:42] | and cutting a new album in my basement. | 活得好好的准备新专辑呢 |
[15:44] | Well, shall we see what he has to say for himself? | 来看看他怎么为自己辩解吧 |
[15:50] | You’ve got to find my father. | 你们必须找到我父亲 |
[15:52] | He’s the one who did this. | 凶手就是他 |
[15:53] | You sound awfully certain. | 你看起来很确定嘛 |
[15:54] | Everyone’s dead, and he’s gone. | 大家都死了 只有他不见了 |
[15:56] | Who else could it be? | 还能是谁干的 |
[15:57] | Ok. Well, let’s talk about who else, | 那咱们就来谈谈还能是谁干的 |
[15:59] | starting with you. | 从你开始吧 |
[16:01] | Me? | 我 |
[16:02] | If I did it, why the hell would I turn myself in? | 如果是我干的 我为什么要自首 |
[16:04] | Mm. Insider tip, Dillon. We tend to look doubly hard | 内部小建议 迪伦 我们经常会重点调查 |
[16:08] | at the helpful suspects. | 那些非常热心的嫌犯 |
[16:10] | Now, I don’t suppose there was anyone on that trail in Tennessee | 我想你在田纳西州登山时应该没有碰到任何人 |
[16:13] | that can verify your alibi? | 能证实你的不在场证明吧 |
[16:15] | I did not kill my family. | 我没有杀害我的家人 |
[16:18] | We’re wasting time right now. Move on. | 我们这是在浪费时间 换个话题 |
[16:22] | Ok. Uh, what can you tell me about Ezra Warren? | 好吧 关于以斯拉·沃伦你知道多少 |
[16:26] | Lance’s boyfriend? Why do you want to know about him? | 朗斯的男友 为什么你要问他 |
[16:28] | Assume I’ve got my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. Ezra’s a weird guy. | 我也说不好 以斯拉人很奇怪 |
[16:34] | Druggie. He’s got a bad temper. | 他吸毒 脾气暴躁 |
[16:37] | How do you know about his temper? | 你怎么知道他脾气不好 |
[16:38] | I saw him kick my dad’s Jaguar once. | 有次我看到他踹我爸的捷豹 |
[16:41] | Hard. | 踹得很狠 |
[16:41] | He put a dent in the side this big. | 车侧面凹下去这么大一块 |
[16:45] | Ok, now, what about your sister Jenna? | 好吧 那你妹妹珍娜呢 |
[16:48] | Anything we should know about her? | 有什么想要告诉我们的吗 |
[16:51] | Jen… | 珍 |
[16:53] | she was just a party girl. | 她很爱参加派对 |
[16:55] | She liked to have fun. Not really bright. | 就是爱玩 脑筋不怎么灵光 |
[16:59] | Her boyfriend Marc painted a much more conservative picture. | 她男友马克口中的她可保守多了 |
[17:04] | Said that she was saving herself for sex until she was married. | 说她坚决反对婚前性行为 |
[17:08] | Saving herself? | 反对婚前性行为 |
[17:09] | No, that ship sailed long before Marc. | 不 早在马克之前她的贞操就没了 |
[17:13] | Jenna told me the no sex part was his idea. | 珍娜告诉我不上床是马克的主意 |
[17:16] | She wanted to jump his bones. | 她想要他想要得不得了 |
[17:18] | But why would Marc lie about something like that? | 为什么马克要在这种事情上撒谎 |
[17:21] | I’ve got a theory. | 我有个猜测 |
[17:24] | Now would be a great time to share that theory. | 现在是分享给我们的好时机 |
[17:28] | Put it this way– | 我这么说吧 |
[17:29] | Marc was a lot more into Lance than my sister. | 比起我妹妹 马克更喜欢朗斯 |
[17:33] | You think Marc was gay. | 你觉得马克是同性恋 |
[17:35] | That’s how it looked to me. | 在我看来是如此 |
[17:36] | So he was only dating your sister Jenna | 所以他之所以与你妹妹交往 |
[17:38] | to get close to your brother. | 只是为了接近你弟弟 |
[17:40] | I’m telling you what I saw. | 我只是告诉你我的想法 |
[17:42] | And trust me, | 而且相信我 |
[17:44] | Ezra saw it, too. | 以斯拉也这么想 |
[17:53] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你有什么发现 加西亚 |
[17:53] | Sir, I’m sorry to bother you, but you told me to call | 长官 抱歉打扰你 但你说过 |
[17:55] | if I found something, and I found something. | 我一有发现就打给你 而我刚找到了点线索 |
[17:57] | Yeah, what is it? | 有什么发现 |
[17:57] | Ok, going through Frank Kingman’s business, the financials. | 我查了弗兰克·金曼的财务状况 |
[18:00] | He’s been paying a consulting fee | 过去25年内 他每年 |
[18:02] | of $20,000 twice a year for the last 25 years | 都向C.L. 吉列姆公司 |
[18:06] | to a C.L. Gilliam and Associates. | 支付两次高达两万美元的咨询费 |
[18:07] | Ok. Firstly, there isn’t nor has there ever been | 首先 在美国从来没有 |
[18:11] | a company in the United States working under that name. | 任何一家公司叫这个名字 |
[18:13] | Secondly, the payments abruptly stopped 10 months ago. | 第二 他突然在十个月前停止支付了 |
[18:16] | Right around the time Frank stopped sending money to Dillon. | 与弗兰克不再给迪伦钱的时间相同 |
[18:18] | Exactamente. And thirdly, | 没错 还有第三 |
[18:19] | the payments were made at the same dates every year, | 每年支付时间都完全一样 |
[18:22] | May 3 and– creepy drumroll–December 24. | 5月3日 还有很奇怪的12月24日 |
[18:25] | Jingle the jingle bells, anyone? Hmm? | 有没有让你联想到什么 |
[18:27] | All right, expand your search for Gilliam | 好吧 扩大对吉列姆的搜索范围 |
[18:29] | and see if May 3 holds any special significance | 查查看5月3日对金曼全家 |
[18:31] | – for the Kingman family. – Right. | -有没有什么特殊意义 -好的 |
[18:33] | So why aren’t you on speaking terms with your father? | 那你为什么不跟你父亲讲话 |
[18:36] | I hate the man. | 我讨厌他 |
[18:38] | I always have. | 一直都讨厌 |
[18:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:42] | Why does that surprise you? | 你为什么这么吃惊 |
[18:44] | Personally, I would– I would find it hard to hate someone | 就我个人而言 我很难讨厌一个 |
[18:47] | that gave me $5,000 a month for 7 years, but… | 过去七年每个月都给我五千美元的人 |
[18:51] | No, that–that was just an advance on my trust fund. | 不 那只是我信托基金的预付款 |
[18:56] | Of course it was. | 当然是了 |
[18:59] | You have a lot of money issues now, don’t you, Dillon? | 你现在挺缺钱吧 迪伦 |
[19:02] | Debt. Behind on your rent. | 欠了债 拖欠房租 |
[19:04] | My entire family just got murdered. | 我全家刚被谋杀了 |
[19:07] | I could be next. | 下一个死的可能就是我 |
[19:09] | Please, forgive me | 请你原谅我 |
[19:10] | if I’m not worried about unpaid rent right now. | 如果我现在不想为拖欠的房租担心 |
[19:12] | Yeah, the thing is, Dillon, | 好吧 问题是 迪伦 |
[19:13] | you weren’t worried two weeks ago either. | 你两周前也不担心 |
[19:17] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[19:18] | You were pricing condos in Georgetown. | 你最近才把乔治城几所公寓都卖了 |
[19:20] | Expensive ones. | 都是高档公寓 |
[19:22] | Almost like you were expecting some sudden change of fortune. | 就好像你知道未来会突然缺钱似的 |
[19:27] | It checks out. Frank brought his jaguar | 确认他的说法了 二月时 |
[19:30] | in February to the body shop to repair a | 弗兰克把他的捷豹送到了汽修厂 |
[19:32] | shoe-sized dent on the driver’s door. | 为了修理司机一侧车门上鞋大小的凹陷 |
[19:34] | So, ezra does have a history of violent behavior | 那看来以斯拉确实曾对弗兰克·金曼 |
[19:36] | towards Frank Kingman. | 有暴力行为 |
[19:38] | That along with being odd man out in the love triangle. | 再加上他陷入了一段三角恋 |
[19:41] | My gut hasn’t gotten any more reliable since my third divorce. | 在我三次离婚后 我的直觉头一次这么准 |
[19:45] | Thank you, Penelope. | 谢谢 佩内洛普 |
[19:49] | I heard you were hungry, | 我听说你饿了 |
[19:50] | so I thought I might bring you a little surprise. | 所以想给你带点小惊喜 |
[19:53] | What is in this? | 里面是什么 |
[19:56] | It’s a croissant and it’s still warm! | 是羊角面包 而且还是热的 |
[19:59] | Oh, you love me and I love you. | 我就知道你爱我 我也爱你 |
[20:00] | I know I flirt with Derek, | 我知道我跟戴瑞调情 |
[20:02] | but that’s like an animal blood in the nostrils type of thing. | 但那就好像动物发情一样 |
[20:04] | What we have is a pure transcendent blueberry-filled– | 我们之间是纯洁的真爱 内含着蓝莓 |
[20:08] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[20:09] | Uh, Dillon Kingman’s great smoky alibi just went up in smoke. | 迪伦·金曼的不在场证明被推翻了 |
[20:13] | And according to his credit card, | 根据他的信用卡消费记录 |
[20:14] | he went to the same local gas station twice yesterday. | 他昨天去了本地同一家加油站两次 |
[20:17] | 2.2 gallons at 7:03 A.M. | 早上7:03加了2.2加仑 |
[20:19] | and 15.4 gallons at 9:22 P.M. | 晚上9:22加了15.4加仑 |
[20:23] | What kind of car does he drive? | 他开的什么车 |
[20:24] | Audi A6, 2012. | 2012款奥迪A6 |
[20:26] | With a highway to city ratio of 4 to 1, | 高速和市内的每加仑英里数大概是四比一 |
[20:28] | averaged to 29 miles per gallon, | 平均下来每加仑能跑29英里 |
[20:30] | which is standard for that make, model, and year, | 再考虑到他的车型 |
[20:31] | he traveled roughly 450 miles, which assuming one way and back | 他大概开了450英里 假设这是一去一回 |
[20:34] | puts his destination– 225 miles away. | 那他的目的地就是225英里外 |
[20:43] | I want to believe you, ezra. I really do. | 我想相信你 以斯拉 真的 |
[20:46] | But it’s not getting any easier. | 但现在情况对你真的很不利 |
[20:48] | The car thing was a one-time deal. I just lost my temper. | 踹车就只有那么一次 我只是情绪失控罢了 |
[20:52] | What about Marc Clifford? | 那马克·克利福德呢 |
[20:54] | Jenna’s boyfriend? | 珍娜的男朋友 |
[20:55] | Well, rumor has it that Marc and Lance | 有谣传说马克和朗斯 |
[20:57] | spent time together. | 经常在一起 |
[21:00] | What are you getting at? Marc is straight. | 你在想什么 马克是直男 |
[21:02] | Is he? Because Marc chose not to have sex with Jenna | 是吗 但是马克选择不和珍娜做爱 |
[21:05] | even though she was more than willing. | 即使她非常愿意 |
[21:07] | Yeah, probably because he was too busy screwing around | 那大概是他忙着和他 |
[21:08] | with his other girlfriends. | 其他的女朋友乱搞 |
[21:11] | That’s right. He had two or three around town. | 是的 他在市里有两三个女朋友 |
[21:14] | Lance found out, got pissed, | 朗斯发现了 非常生气 |
[21:15] | told him to knock it off. | 让他停止这种行为 |
[21:16] | He didn’t want his sister getting hurt like that. | 他不想他妹妹伤心 |
[21:18] | Lance took that much interest in his sister’s dating life? | 朗斯这么关心他妹妹的感情生活吗 |
[21:22] | Well, with what was going on with the parents, yeah. | 鉴于有这样的父母 是的 |
[21:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:28] | Nobody was supposed to know this, but… | 这本该是个秘密 但是 |
[21:31] | They were planning on separating. | 他们打算分居 |
[21:34] | The marriage was finished. | 他们的婚姻已经完了 |
[21:40] | I made you a sandwich, Roy, if you’re hungry. | 罗伊 我给你做了个三明治 怕你饿了 |
[21:42] | This is what you and Jessica | 这是你和杰西卡 |
[21:43] | have been doing behind my back. | 背着我在做的事 |
[21:46] | You went through my desk? | 你翻我的桌子 |
[21:48] | I’m an old man with alzheimer’s. | 我是一个患有阿兹海默的老头 |
[21:50] | I’m not responsible for my actions. | 没法为自己的行为负责 |
[21:54] | I didn’t even know about the situation until today. | 我到今天才知道你的情况 |
[21:58] | Happy Hoofers Club. | 幸福舞蹈俱乐部 |
[22:00] | That’s where they take you to a mall | 这地方的人会把你带到一个商场 |
[22:02] | that you walk around. Big deal, huh? | 让你在里面溜达 真是厉害啊 |
[22:05] | You know, bingo tournaments. | 还有宾戈游戏 |
[22:07] | Movie nights with popcorn. | 提供爆米花的电影之夜 |
[22:08] | What’s wrong with movie nights? | 电影之夜怎么了 |
[22:09] | It’s a damn nursing home, that’s what’s wrong with it! | 这是个该死的养老院 你说怎么了 |
[22:13] | I can go to the movies and chew popcorn by myself. | 我可以自己去看电影 吃爆米花 |
[22:16] | I’ve been to these places before. | 我以前去过这些地方 |
[22:18] | They take you there to shrivel up and die. | 他们就是把你放在那里等死的 |
[22:20] | Roy, the doctors have said you’re gonna need more help. | 罗伊 医生说你需要帮助 |
[22:23] | Doctors. I could write a book of what doctors don’t know. | 医生 医生不知道的事够我写一本书的 |
[22:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:27] | You broke into your old store this morning | 你今早闯进了你以前的店 |
[22:29] | and you told the police | 还告诉警察 |
[22:30] | that you were opening up for business. | 你是要开门营业 |
[22:31] | I got a little mixed up. | 我一时头脑混乱了 |
[22:32] | Now you’re not allowed to get mixed up? | 不许人偶尔混乱一下吗 |
[22:34] | They could have taken you to jail. | 他们可能把你送进监狱 |
[22:35] | This is jail! | 这里就是监狱 |
[22:37] | This is jail! | 这里就是监狱 |
[22:40] | I make a mistake, a change of clothes fixes that. | 我犯个错误 换身衣服就行了 |
[22:43] | You make a mistake… | 你犯个错误 |
[22:48] | I lose my daughter. | 我就失去了我的女儿 |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | I’m getting double-teamed now? | 开始派两个人审我了吗 |
[23:12] | Well, you’re in twice as much trouble now. | 你现在麻烦大了 |
[23:16] | Lincoln tunnel toll booth, | 林肯隧道收费站 |
[23:17] | Time-stamped at 9:05 yesterday morning. | 拍摄时间是昨天早上9点05分 |
[23:19] | Nowhere near the Great Smoky Mountains last time I checked. | 这地方怕是离大烟山远得很呐 |
[23:22] | And don’t bother lying about who your friend is. | 你就不用费心撒谎和你同行的是谁了 |
[23:24] | We already know. Vice I.D.’d her. | 我们已经知道了 正在鉴定她的身份 |
[23:26] | She’s a call girl who operates out of D.C. | 她是在特区外接客的应召女郎 |
[23:28] | Clients are lobbyists, politicos. | 客户都是些说客和政客 |
[23:30] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释的 |
[23:35] | I drive girls to the clients | 我开车把女孩们送到客户那里 |
[23:36] | and I bring them back. | 再把她们带回来 |
[23:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[23:40] | I need the job. I’m about to get evicted. | 我需要这份工作 我要被房东赶走了 |
[23:42] | It’s still illegal. | 这依旧是违法的 |
[23:43] | I’m broke. I mean seriously, broke. | 我破产了 是真的破产了 |
[23:46] | 5 grand a month from your father’s just hush money, huh? | 你爸爸每个月给你五千美元是封口费吧 |
[23:51] | He was having an affair. | 他有外遇 |
[23:53] | I found out by accident. | 我偶然发现的 |
[23:54] | I was home from school my freshman year of college | 我大一那年有一次回家 |
[23:57] | and I saw him outside a motel with some woman. | 看到他和别的女人在汽车旅馆开房 |
[24:00] | Freshman. So this affair had been going on for 7 years? | 大一 那这场外遇持续了七年吗 |
[24:04] | I think it went on a lot longer than that. | 我感觉更长 |
[24:07] | Why did he cut you off? | 为什么突然不给你钱了 |
[24:10] | He said he ended the affair | 他说他结束了外遇 |
[24:11] | and came clean with my mom. | 向我妈妈坦白了 |
[24:13] | Do you know who this other woman is? | 你知道这个女人是谁吗 |
[24:15] | No. I only saw her that one time. | 不知道 我只见过她一次 |
[24:17] | She was maybe in her early 40s, | 她大概四十出头 |
[24:20] | reddish hair, short. | 红头发 很矮 |
[24:26] | Ok. And we have a new frontrunner in the suspect game. | 看来咱们的嫌犯游戏中出现了新的领先者 |
[24:30] | Maybe when Frank ended things, | 或许是弗兰克结束这场外遇时 |
[24:31] | his mistress decided to destroy his family. | 他的情妇决定毁掉他的家庭 |
[24:34] | Saving the most personal kill for the wife, | 对妻子采用特殊的杀害方式 |
[24:36] | the role she felt she deserved. | 因为她觉得那是属于她的角色 |
[24:37] | Hell hath no fury. | 千万不要得罪女人 |
[24:39] | Except this scorned woman | 但是这个怨妇 |
[24:41] | would be closing in on 50 by now. | 现在将近五十岁了 |
[24:44] | Now, Dillon said she was short. | 迪伦说她很矮 |
[24:46] | Would she have the physicality | 以她的身体有能力 |
[24:47] | to pull off a mass killing like this? | 完成这么一场大屠杀吗 |
[24:49] | What if Frank and his mistress are in this together? | 或许是弗兰克和他的情妇一起犯的案呢 |
[24:51] | Ezra said Frank and Donna were planning to separate. | 以斯拉说弗兰克和多娜打算离婚 |
[24:54] | And Donna had most of the money. | 钱大多归多娜管 |
[24:56] | Could be. Get rid of the family, take the cash, | 有可能 摆脱这个家 拿上钱 |
[24:59] | disappear to the islands. | 消失在某个小岛上 |
[25:00] | Um, I’m not positive, but I’m pretty, pretty positive | 我不确定 但我非常可以肯定的是 |
[25:03] | that C.L. Gilliam is… | C.L. 吉列姆就是 |
[25:06] | Cora Gilliam. | 科拉·吉列姆 |
[25:07] | She’s a bookkeeper who lives and works in Rockville, Maryland. | 她是马里兰州罗克维尔市的一名记帐员 |
[25:09] | What makes you think she’s the one? | 你怎么认定就是她 |
[25:10] | She’s the right age. She fits the description. | 她年龄相仿 符合描述 |
[25:12] | She’s never been married. | 从未结婚 |
[25:12] | And she was living well above her means | 她一直依靠自己过得很好 |
[25:15] | until precisely 10 months ago when she had to downsize. | 但是正好十个月前 她开始节衣缩食 |
[25:17] | She moved to an apartment. She put up her house for sale. | 搬进了公寓楼 把房子挂牌出售 |
[25:21] | Well, let’s go have a chat. | 咱们去和她聊聊 |
[25:29] | Cora Gilliam, FBI! Open the door. | 科拉·吉列姆 联调局 开门 |
[25:38] | Stop! | 停下 |
[25:41] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[25:42] | Get your hands away from the weapon! | 双手从武器上移开 |
[25:50] | The gun’s registered to me. I’m allowed to carry it. | 那把枪登记在我名下 我有权带枪 |
[25:53] | Carrying it’s not the problem. | 带枪不是问题 |
[25:54] | Pointing it at FBI agents is the problem. | 问题是你用枪指着联调局探员 |
[25:58] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[25:59] | I saw the news reports about Frank and his family. | 我看到新闻上报到了弗兰克和他家的事 |
[26:01] | I thought I could be next. | 我想可能下一个就是我 |
[26:02] | Do you know where Frank is? | 你知道弗兰克在哪吗 |
[26:03] | No. We haven’t seen each other in nearly a year. | 不知道 我们快一年没见面了 |
[26:07] | That’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[26:08] | How long were the two of you together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[26:10] | 26 years. | 26年 |
[26:11] | How did it start? | 怎么开始的 |
[26:15] | I was 19. | 我那时候19岁 |
[26:16] | Single mom of a 2-year-old and barely making it, | 一个人带着一个两岁的孩子 生活很艰难 |
[26:19] | and then I met Frank. | 然后我就认识了弗兰克 |
[26:20] | Was he married then? | 他那时候结婚了吗 |
[26:26] | He and his wife had just come back from their honeymoon. | 他和他妻子刚度完蜜月回来 |
[26:28] | And that didn’t send up a red flag about his character? | 这没让你对他的人品产生怀疑吗 |
[26:32] | When you’re as desperate as I was, | 如果你像我当时那么绝望 |
[26:33] | there’s no such thing as a red flag. | 你也就顾不上怀疑了 |
[26:36] | And you yourself never got married | 你后来就一直没有结婚 |
[26:37] | or had any other children? | 也没有再生孩子吗 |
[26:39] | Frank’s a… controlling person. | 弗兰克是一个控制欲很强的人 |
[26:44] | We had an agreement. | 我们有过协议 |
[26:45] | I would be there for him exclusively, | 我只能跟他在一起 |
[26:48] | and in exchange he’d take care of me financially. | 作为交换 他会在经济上照顾我 |
[26:52] | It sounds colder than it was. We loved each other. | 听起来冷冰冰 但我们很相爱 |
[26:54] | And then he just suddenly ended it 10 months ago? | 然后十个月之前他就突然中止了这段关系吗 |
[26:58] | It wasn’t all that sudden. | 也没有那么突然 |
[27:01] | Things had been winding down. | 早就开始冷淡了 |
[27:04] | After my son graduated high school 6 years ago, | 六年前 我儿子高中毕业之后 |
[27:06] | we saw each other less and less. | 我们就越来越少见面了 |
[27:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:11] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[27:14] | Maybe he finally just got tired of me. | 也许是他终于厌倦我了 |
[27:19] | Men are men. | 男人就是男人 |
[27:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:24] | Hey, buddy. How was it? | 伙计 怎么样啊 |
[27:26] | I went inside a space capsule. | 我进了一个太空舱 |
[27:28] | – That’s awesome. Was it amazing? – Uh-huh. | -真棒 是不是很赞 -是的 |
[27:30] | I thought I heard my favorite grandson. | 我就说我好像听到了我最喜欢的外孙说话 |
[27:32] | Look what I got, Grandpa. | 你看我带回来了什么 外公 |
[27:34] | Look at that. | 乖乖 |
[27:35] | A spitfire MK-2? | 喷火式MK-2 |
[27:37] | That fighter plane is the | 这架喷火式飞机 |
[27:38] | greatest fighter plane that was ever built. | 是所有喷火式飞机中最好的一架 |
[27:40] | Want to play my new video game? | 想玩玩我的新电子游戏吗 |
[27:42] | You want to get beat? | 你想被灭掉吗 |
[27:43] | You’re goin’ down. | 你输定了 |
[27:44] | You– you– | 你 你 |
[27:46] | You’re dreaming, boy. You’re dreaming. | 你做梦呢 小子 你在做梦 |
[27:54] | How’s he been? | 他怎么样 |
[27:55] | Oh, about what you’d expect. | 跟你料想的差不多 |
[27:58] | He went through my desk and found the brochure. | 他翻了我的书桌 看到了宣传册 |
[28:01] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[28:02] | What’s this button for? | 这个按钮是干什么的 |
[28:04] | To turn left. | 左转 |
[28:08] | Not that far. | 不要跑那么远 |
[28:09] | There’s no way he can stay at home, is there? | 他有没有可能留在家里 |
[28:12] | Not without around-the-clock help. | 除非有人日夜照看 |
[28:14] | He’s on a fixed income and | 他需要固定花费 |
[28:16] | there’s no way that I can afford that. | 这我肯定负担不起 |
[28:19] | I’d offer to have him here, but… | 我很愿意让他住这里 但是 |
[28:21] | He’d never do that. | 他不会同意的 |
[28:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:24] | I’m all out of options, Aaron. | 我想不出办法了 艾伦 |
[28:27] | My place is way too small. | 我家地方不够 |
[28:29] | His sister said that she was gonna take him, | 他妹妹说她可以留他住 |
[28:31] | but 3 days ago she broke her hip. | 但她三天前摔到了臀部 |
[28:35] | And that place in West Virginia, | 弗吉尼亚的那家养老院 |
[28:36] | they need an answer by tomorrow, | 他们明天就要答复 |
[28:38] | or otherwise they’ll give it to someone else. | 不然就把床位给别人了 |
[28:42] | I’m an awful person. | 我真是个不孝女 |
[28:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[28:45] | It’s gonna kill him. | 他肯定会难过死的 |
[28:48] | He’s a proud man. | 他是个很骄傲的人 |
[28:50] | And nobody wants to give up their independence. | 而且没人喜欢依赖着别人生活 |
[28:53] | And my whole life, he was the rock. | 他一直都是我生命中的顶梁柱 |
[28:59] | I have to go back to work, | 我得回去工作了 |
[29:00] | but stay for dinner and we’ll both talk to him tonight. Ok? | 你留下来吃晚饭 我们晚上一起跟他说好吗 |
[29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | I don’t want to do this alone. | 我不想一个人跟他谈 |
[29:16] | -Yeah. – But that’s yours. | -对 -但那是你的 |
[29:19] | Yeah, I got the knack of it now. | 好了 我现在掌握技巧了 |
[29:21] | Now I’m gonna whup you. You’re toast. | 现在我动动手指就能赢你 你完蛋了 |
[29:24] | – You’re toast. – Yeah, well, we’ll see. | -你才完蛋了 -走着瞧 |
[29:26] | I’m the Wookiee master. | 我是武技大师 |
[29:29] | You’re about to be dethroned. | 你马上就不是了 |
[29:31] | You let Cora go? | 你让科拉走了吗 |
[29:33] | Apparently she’s still got enough money tucked away | 显然她藏起来的钱 |
[29:34] | to dial up a good lawyer. | 够她请个好律师了 |
[29:36] | Hotch says he’s on his way back. | 霍奇说他在回来的路上了 |
[29:43] | All right, spill it, Spence. | 好了 说出来吧 斯宾塞 |
[29:45] | You got that thing going on. | 你又开始那样了 |
[29:47] | Cora said when she met Frank, she had a child. | 科拉说她认识弗兰克时 她有个孩子 |
[29:49] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[29:50] | But then she said that same kid | 但她又说那孩子 |
[29:51] | graduated from high school 6 years ago. | 在六年前高中毕业 |
[29:53] | If he was two when she met Frank, | 如果她认识弗兰克时他两岁 |
[29:55] | he would have graduated 10 years ago. | 那他应该是十年前毕业 |
[29:57] | The math doesn’t line up. | 这时间对不上啊 |
[29:58] | Well, it does if she didn’t have the child | 如果她是认识弗兰克·金曼之后 |
[29:59] | until after she met Frank Kingman. | 才有的孩子 那时间就对上了 |
[30:01] | What if her kid is actually his? | 如果她的孩子其实是他的呢 |
[30:06] | And there’s no paper trail? | 没有书面记录吗 |
[30:07] | Sir, I really can’t find anything. | 长官 我真的什么都查不到 |
[30:09] | Cora’s child must have been home-schooled, | 科拉的儿子肯定是在家上课 |
[30:11] | home-doctored, home everything. | 在家看病 什么事都在家 |
[30:12] | Frank probably demanded complete secrecy. | 弗兰克可能提出要求要完全保密 |
[30:15] | An illegitimate child would destroy the marriage. | 私生子的存在会毁掉一段婚姻 |
[30:17] | I’ll keep digging, but there’s not– | 我会继续查 但这没有 |
[30:19] | You said the payments to | 你说他是在五月三日 |
[30:20] | Cora were on May 3 and Christmas Eve, right? | 还有平安夜给科拉的钱 是吧 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:23] | Well, check to see if May 3 | 看看五月三日 |
[30:24] | could be the child’s birthday. | 是不是那个孩子的生日 |
[30:25] | His birthday– his birthday! Yes! | 他的生日 是生日 没错 |
[30:27] | I’m gonna take that nugget of brilliance and run with it. | 这想法有戏 我就按这个查了 |
[30:29] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Have the police been dispatched to Cora’s apartment? | 派警力去科拉的公寓了吗 |
[30:32] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[30:33] | Well, the kid had motive. Seeing his mother | 那个孩子有作案动机 看着他妈妈 |
[30:35] | unceremoniously dumped by an absentee dad. | 被不负责的爸爸随意抛弃 |
[30:37] | Especially if he and his mom | 尤其是他和他妈妈 |
[30:38] | were shut out of the family afterwards. | 这么多年都被这家人拒之门外 |
[30:40] | He came back for revenge. | 他便回来报仇了 |
[30:55] | Ok, but why now? Did the unsub finally just snap? | 但是为什么是现在 嫌犯是最终崩溃了吗 |
[30:58] | Everything fell apart 10 months ago. | 十个月前一切都土崩瓦解了 |
[30:59] | The secret affair was out. | 坦白了私情 |
[31:00] | The blackmail and extortion stopped. | 勒索敲诈也就停止了 |
[31:02] | And something happened | 在这段时间里 |
[31:03] | in the Kingman family between then and now. | 金曼一家肯定还发生了些什么 |
[31:04] | Jenna got a new boyfriend. | 珍娜交了新男友 |
[31:06] | Now, why wouldn’t Marc Clifford have sex with her? | 那为什么马克·克利福德不愿意和她上床 |
[31:08] | According to Ezra, he wasn’t gay. | 按以斯拉所说 他不是同性恋 |
[31:09] | And he was sexually active with other women around town, | 他在镇上还有其他几个交往的女性 |
[31:11] | so it wasn’t a moral issue. | 所以肯定不是道德标准 |
[31:13] | Well, what if he knew something she didn’t? | 要是他知道些她所不知的事呢 |
[31:15] | That she was his half-sister. | 比如他们是同父异母的兄妹 |
[31:29] | Sit down, mom. | 坐下 妈妈 |
[31:31] | We have something to celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[31:35] | Thanks, baby girl. You’re the best. | 谢谢 宝贝 你最棒了 |
[31:37] | Garcia says that | 加西亚说 |
[31:38] | Marc Clifford grew up by the name of Marc Powers. | 马克·克利福德以前是叫马克·鲍尔斯 |
[31:40] | That’s why he was so hard to find. | 怪不得他那么难找 |
[31:41] | Rockville P.D. says there’s no sign of Cora | 洛克威尔警局说在科拉公寓里 |
[31:43] | or anybody else at her apartment. | 没找到她或者其他人 |
[31:44] | Maybe she’s on the run. | 也许她逃跑了 |
[31:45] | Or Marc’s already gotten to her. | 或者马克抓到她了 |
[31:50] | This house brings back memories. | 这个房子满是回忆 |
[31:57] | It’s too bad you have to sell it. | 真可惜你要卖掉它 |
[31:59] | I never should have told you the truth. | 我从一开始就不该告诉你真相 |
[32:00] | I would have figured out that you lied. | 我会看出来你是在说谎 |
[32:03] | You had money, and then you didn’t. | 你本来有钱 后来又没钱了 |
[32:08] | I only lied to protect you. | 我说谎是为了保护你 |
[32:10] | About who my father really was. | 不告诉我我的生父是谁 |
[32:12] | I can see why. | 这我能理解 |
[32:17] | Instead you gave me Captain Frank Powers. | 相反 你却编造出弗兰克·鲍尔斯上尉 |
[32:21] | Lost in action while gallantly serving in Desert Storm. | 光荣服役 在”沙漠风暴”行动中失踪 |
[32:21] | 1990年以美国为首的多国部队 针对伊拉克侵占科威特而发动的军事进攻 | |
[32:25] | You grieving at home. | 你在家悲恸欲绝 |
[32:27] | Pregnant with his unborn son. | 怀着遗腹子 |
[32:31] | You were a little boy with no father. | 你只是个没有父亲的小男孩 |
[32:33] | You deserved a hero. | 你需要一个英雄 |
[32:37] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[32:42] | Every dinner you would set out a plate for him. | 每顿晚餐你都会给他摆好一套餐具 |
[32:47] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[32:49] | You, me, and that empty plate. | 你 我 还有那套空餐具 |
[32:51] | Night after night after night. | 夜夜如此 |
[32:56] | Keeping alive the hope that one day he would return. | 一直奢望有一天他会回家 |
[33:07] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[33:28] | He’s home at last, mom, | 他终于回来了 妈妈 |
[33:30] | in the spot we always saved for him. | 坐在我们一直留给他的位置上 |
[33:40] | There’s still no sign of Marc or Cora. | 还是没有马克和科拉的踪影 |
[33:40] | We’ve put an APB out. | 我们已经发布了全境通告 |
[33:42] | Garcia said Cora had downsized recently. | 加西亚说科拉的生活变得拮据了 |
[33:44] | That’s right. She moved into the apartment | 没错 所以她搬进了公寓 |
[33:45] | and put her house up for sale. | 准备把房子卖了 |
[33:46] | We should find out if the house has sold yet. | 我们得查下房子有没有被卖掉 |
[33:53] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[33:54] | Sit down. Take a seat. | 坐下 坐啊 |
[34:00] | You know how I did it? | 你知道我怎么做的吗 |
[34:04] | I got my gun and some rope… | 我带着枪和绳子 |
[34:09] | and I went over to their house. | 去了他们家 |
[34:10] | Lance and his dad had been arguing, | 朗斯和他爸爸正在争吵 |
[34:15] | but they stopped when I came in. | 但我一进来就停下了 |
[34:22] | Frank just gave me a disgusted look | 弗兰克一脸嫌弃地看了我一眼 |
[34:24] | and left the room. | 然后就离开了 |
[34:26] | I was a nuisance as usual. | 我还是一如既往地招人厌 |
[34:28] | I followed after Frank. | 我跟着弗兰克 |
[34:34] | I hit him with the gun. | 我用枪打晕了他 |
[34:35] | He was out cold. | 当时就没了知觉 |
[34:36] | So I tied him up and went back into the dining room. | 我把他捆住然后回到餐厅 |
[34:40] | I put the gun on Jenna | 拿枪指着珍娜 |
[34:43] | and made Lance tie everyone to their chairs. | 让朗斯把所有人都绑在座位上 |
[34:46] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[34:47] | Sit here right now. Just sit. | 给我坐下 坐着 |
[34:50] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:52] | Too tight, huh? | 太紧了吗 |
[34:53] | And then I tied Lance up. | 接着我把朗斯绑了起来 |
[34:56] | I shot them all. | 然后开枪杀了所有人 |
[35:00] | Afterwards, I reset the table. | 在那之后 我重新摆好桌子 |
[35:11] | And put on appropriate music. | 放好应景的音乐 |
[35:21] | And finally… | 最后 |
[35:23] | it was as it should have been. | 如本该有的样子 |
[35:36] | With me in my rightful spot | 我坐在我应得的 |
[35:40] | at the head of the table. | 餐桌主座上 |
[35:43] | I brought Frank back here and killed him. | 我把弗兰克带回这里 然后杀了他 |
[35:48] | But at least before he went, he knew. | 但至少他死之前知道了真相 |
[35:53] | You’ve done a terrible thing, Marc. | 你干了件可怕的事 |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:10] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白 |
[36:14] | I called you a liar. | 我管你叫骗子 |
[36:17] | But I told you a lie, too. | 但我也骗了你 |
[36:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:26] | I told you I shot them all. | 我跟你说我开枪杀了他们所有人 |
[36:28] | But when I tried to pull the trigger on Donna, I couldn’t. | 但我却对多娜扣动不了扳机 |
[36:35] | I strangled her. And as my hands | 我掐死了她 随着我的双手 |
[36:37] | I squeezed tighter around her throat, | 在她喉咙上加重力道 |
[36:41] | I pretended that she was you, mom. | 我假装她是你 妈妈 |
[36:46] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要怎么处置我 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna reunite the two of you. | 我要让你们俩重聚 |
[36:52] | Together at last, | 你们终于可以 |
[36:54] | forever. | 永远在一起了 |
[36:55] | Marc Clifford, FBI. Show me your hands. | 马克·克利福德 联调局 把手举起来 |
[36:57] | Do it now. Nobody else needs to get hurt. | 快点 不需要再有人受伤了 |
[37:01] | Don’t worry, mom. | 别担心 妈妈 |
[37:04] | I killed you already, anyway. | 反正我已经把你杀死了 |
[37:09] | You’re as dead as he is. | 你已经随他去了 |
[37:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:13] | God… | 天啊 |
[37:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:33] | Dad, can we build my plane tonight? | 爸 我们今晚可以一起搭飞机吗 |
[37:35] | Of course. The adults need a little time first, though, ok? | 当然 但是先让大人们聊会天好吗 |
[37:38] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:42] | Here we go. | 时候到了 |
[37:44] | The talk. | 该谈正事了 |
[37:46] | Dad… | 爸 |
[37:47] | It’s a good facility, Roy. | 罗伊 那里设施不错 |
[37:49] | It’s only 3 hours away — | 离家只有三小时车程 |
[37:50] | Actually, Aaron, I’ve been thinking. | 艾伦 我考虑了一下 |
[37:54] | Dad, do you remember when I told you | 爸 你记不记得我跟你说过 |
[37:56] | I got a promotion at my job last month? | 上个月公司给我升职了 |
[37:59] | That I’d be supervising a new software unit. | 我现在是一个新软件单元的负责人 |
[38:02] | Well, yes. | 记得 |
[38:03] | Well, I was going to use the extra money | 我本来是想用涨的工资 |
[38:06] | to move into an apartment closer to town, | 在公司附近租个房的 |
[38:08] | but if I stay in the same complex, | 但是如果我继续住在现在那个地方 |
[38:11] | we can get a two-bedroom place. | 我们就可以租一个两室的公寓 |
[38:14] | I want you to live with me. | 我想让你跟我一起住 |
[38:20] | That’s… | 你真是 |
[38:23] | that is very sweet of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[38:27] | But no. | 但我不同意 |
[38:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:30] | Because I don’t want to be a burden. | 因为我不想成为你的负担 |
[38:31] | You wouldn’t be. | 不会的 |
[38:33] | You’re really handy around the house | 你在家能帮不少忙 |
[38:34] | and I could use the help. | 我也很需要你 |
[38:38] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你怎么一声不出 |
[38:41] | Well, it’s up to you. | 这是你的决定 |
[38:43] | I will say that Jack would like having you close. | 我觉得杰克也会想要跟你住的近点 |
[38:49] | No Happy Hoofers. | 不用集体逛商场 |
[38:51] | No bingo tournaments. | 没有宾果游戏锦标赛 |
[38:54] | And we can still have popcorn and movies. | 我们还可以一起吃爆米花看电影 |
[39:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Ok? | 你同意了 |
[39:05] | Ok. | 我同意 |
[39:08] | Ok. I am going to go get our things. | 好的 我去收拾咱们的东西 |
[39:13] | When we get home, we can start planning | 等咱们到家了 就可以开始计划 |
[39:15] | what your room’s gonna look like. | 怎么装饰你的房间 |
[39:16] | Great. | 好 |
[39:20] | I think it’s a good solution. | 我认为这是个不错的解决方案 |
[39:21] | Oh, I’m sure you think it’s a great solution. Sure. | 当然了 你当然觉得这样挺好 |
[39:25] | Given the fact that you conceived the idea. | 因为这主意是你想出来的 |
[39:29] | My brain may be checking out, | 虽说我脑子可能不太灵光了 |
[39:31] | but I’m not an idiot. | 可我不是傻瓜 |
[39:34] | Jessica told me a while ago | 杰西卡之前跟我说过 |
[39:36] | that her promotion was in title only. | 她的升职只是名义上的 并没有加薪 |
[39:41] | And this song and dance that you two have been doing | 你们俩为了我煞费苦心地 |
[39:43] | for my benefit… | 上演了这么一出好戏 |
[39:47] | You’re giving her the extra money, aren’t you? | 她租房的钱是你给的 对吧 |
[39:50] | Good night, grandpa. | 晚安 外公 |
[39:52] | Hey, big guy. | 小伙子 |
[39:52] | Listen, you owe me a rematch on that car race thing. | 听着 你还欠我一场赛车呢 |
[39:57] | – You hear me? – Ok. | -听见没 -好 |
[39:58] | Go get everything set up. I’ll be there in a minute. | 你先去准备一下 我马上就来 |
[40:00] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[40:04] | He’s all I got left of Haley. | 他是海莉留给我的唯一安慰 |
[40:07] | I see her in his eyes. | 他遗传了海莉的眼睛 |
[40:10] | Small things he does. | 动作也像极了海莉 |
[40:12] | I see it, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[40:16] | You and me, we’re not good, you know. | 你跟我 咱俩没和好 知道吗 |
[40:19] | I’ll never forgive you for what happened. | 在这件事上 我永远无法原谅你 |
[40:23] | I wish you didn’t feel that way. | 我希望你不会这么痛苦 |
[40:25] | Oh, don’t be so understanding. | 别这么体贴 |
[40:28] | For once, take the low road | 哪怕一次都好 冲我发个脾气 |
[40:32] | and tell me to take a hike. | 叫我滚蛋 |
[40:35] | I think about what Haley would want for this family. | 我会想海莉会希望看到我们这个家是个什么样子 |
[40:38] | Well, I do, too. | 我也这么想 |
[40:39] | She’d want to be alive still, | 她会希望自己还活着 |
[40:41] | and she’s want to be Jack’s mom again. | 她会想再做杰克的母亲 |
[40:45] | She wouldn’t want us holding on to anger | 她不会希望看到我们心怀怨恨 |
[40:48] | or pointing fingers at each other. | 或是互相埋怨 |
[40:51] | I’m pointing anyway. | 反正我就是埋怨了 |
[40:54] | You’ll be rid of me soon enough. | 反正你很快就能甩掉我了 |
[40:59] | The doctors told me that | 医生跟我说 |
[41:01] | there will come a day when… | 会有那么一天 |
[41:04] | I won’t know who she is. | 我将不记得海莉是谁 |
[41:07] | Just a stranger. | 她对我来说就只是个陌生人 |
[41:10] | No anger. | 不再有愤怒 |
[41:13] | No pain. | 不再有痛苦 |
[41:16] | No regret. | 也没有遗憾 |
[41:33] | You know, this disease may not be a curse after all. | 你知道吗 我这个病或许也不是件坏事 |
[41:40] | Come on, dad, let’s go. | 来 爸 咱们走吧 |
[41:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[41:47] | Coming. | 来了 |
[41:47] | All right, you lead the way. | 好吧 你带路 |
[41:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[42:01] | We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, | 使人明智地并非回忆 |
[42:05] | but by the responsibility for our future. | 而是对未来的责任 |
[42:07] | George Bernard Shaw. | 乔治·萧伯纳[爱尔兰剧作家 评论家] |