时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yeah, I just had lunch with my husband | 我刚和丈夫吃完午饭 |
[00:07] | and I’m on my way home. | 正在回家路上 |
[00:08] | I have a lot to do before the meeting tonight. | 晚上的会议前我还有很多事要做 |
[00:11] | Of course I’ll be there, but I hope there’s more on the agenda | 我当然会到场 希望能多讨论点议程 |
[00:14] | than the charity ball. | 少说点慈善晚会的事 |
[00:15] | I don’t want to debate which caterer to use for an hour. | 我不想浪费时间讨论选哪个宴会承包商 |
[00:20] | I’d gladly vote for corn dogs | 如果能早点开完会 |
[00:21] | if it ends the meeting sooner. | 让我投票吃热狗都行 |
[00:23] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[00:26] | And that was the last known sighting of Sophie Troy, | 这是苏菲·特洛伊最后出现的地方 |
[00:28] | at 2:37 p.m. On a surveillance video. | 下午2点37分 一个监控摄像头拍到的 |
[00:31] | She was coming from having lunch with her husband, | 她刚和丈夫吃完午饭 |
[00:33] | and she was going home using the congressional underground tunnels. | 经过国会地下通道往家走 |
[00:37] | Ok, so it’s 3 a.m. now. | 现在是凌晨3点 |
[00:38] | She’s been gone a little over 12 hours. | 她失踪12个小时多一点 |
[00:40] | That doesn’t qualify as a missing person yet. | 这还不足以定为失踪 |
[00:42] | The director’s personally asked us to handle the case. | 主管亲自要求我们处理此案 |
[00:44] | Her husband is congressman Benjamin Troy, | 她丈夫是国会议员本杰明·特洛伊 |
[00:46] | which makes her a VIP. | 因此她也是个重要人物 |
[00:49] | Well, the question is, who’s the real target, | 问题是 谁才是真正的目标 |
[00:50] | Sophie or her husband? | 是苏菲还是她丈夫 |
[00:52] | I mean, is this an attempt to influence him? | 这是不是为了对他造成影响 |
[00:54] | Well, the congressman isn’t very high profile. | 议员并不是很受关注 |
[00:56] | It’s his first term, and he has views which have made him | 这是他任职首年 他的一些观点令他 |
[00:58] | unpopular on both sides of the aisle. | 在两党都不是很受欢迎 |
[01:00] | Sophie’s a healthcare lawyer | 苏菲是华盛顿博物馆委员会的 |
[01:02] | on the D.C. Museum board. | 一名医疗保健律师 |
[01:03] | What was her schedule after lunch? Do we know? | 她午饭之后有什么安排 知道吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. She was gonna go home, | 知道 她计划先回家 |
[01:06] | and then she had a foundation meeting at 7:00. | 然后在七点参加一个基金会的会议 |
[01:08] | She didn’t make either. | 结果都没实现 |
[01:09] | Then when she wasn’t home by 12:30, | 她十二点半还没到家 |
[01:11] | the congressman called family and friends | 议员先给家人和朋友打了电话 |
[01:12] | before contacting Capitol Police at 1:45. | 然后在1点45分联系了国会警察 |
[01:14] | We were notified a half an hour later. | 一个半小时后通知了我们 |
[01:16] | Let’s go back to her last sighting. | 让我们再看看最后录到她的镜头 |
[01:18] | Do we have the surveillance footage | 有楼梯间另外一边的 |
[01:19] | from the other side of the stairwell? | 监控录像吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. That would be the library of congress lobby | 有 是国会大厅的图书馆 |
[01:22] | and there’s no sign of her. | 镜头里没有录到她 |
[01:24] | It’s like she vanished into thin air. | 她就像凭空消失了一样 |
[01:26] | Guys, it is possible she just left of her own accord. | 伙计们 有没有可能是她自己离家出走 |
[01:29] | But we have to assume it’s a kidnapping | 除非能证明是其他情况 |
[01:31] | unless proven otherwise. | 否则我们得假设这是绑架 |
[01:33] | Well, we know she was on the phone before she disappeared. | 我们知道她消失的时候正在打电话 |
[01:35] | We need to pull all her email and cell phone records. | 我们得调出她所有的邮件和通话记录 |
[01:38] | The congressman’s here. | 议员来了 |
[01:41] | Have a seat, congressman. | 请坐 议员 |
[01:43] | I’ve heard the statistics. What do we have, | 我听说过统计数字 我们有多少时间 |
[01:45] | 36 hours or something to save her? | 最佳营救时间大概是36小时吧 |
[01:46] | In a homicide, the first 48 hours are the most critical, | 在谋杀案中 前48个小时是最关键的 |
[01:48] | but in an abduction, every minute counts. | 但是在绑架案中 要分秒必争 |
[01:50] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | We don’t know for sure that there’s been foul play. | 我们还不能确定你夫人是否是离家出走 |
[01:55] | No. No, no. I know my wife. | 不不不 我了解我妻子 |
[01:57] | We just had our first anniversary a week ago. | 我们一周前刚庆祝了结婚一周年 |
[02:00] | She wouldn’t just leave me, | 她不会就这么离开我的 |
[02:01] | certainly not without getting the last word in. | 更不会像这样一句话不说就走 |
[02:04] | Is there anyone who would want to hurt her? | 有什么人想伤害她吗 |
[02:06] | No. No, no. | 没 没有 |
[02:08] | Sophie’s a wonderful, sweet woman. | 苏菲是一个完美又可爱的女人 |
[02:10] | I, on the other hand, | 我就不一样了 |
[02:12] | I’m not very well-liked in this town. | 我在市里不是很受欢迎 |
[02:15] | And who are your enemies? | 你的敌人都有谁 |
[02:18] | Well, where do we begin? | 从何说起 |
[02:19] | We have the oil lobbies. | 有石油公司游说团的人 |
[02:21] | Uh, we have the NRA and PETA. | 有全国步枪协会和善待动物组织的人 |
[02:25] | You have an equal opportunity offender. | 还有仇富者 |
[02:27] | Plus, then there’s all the other oddballs | 再加上一些奇怪的人 |
[02:28] | who call, write letters, send emails. | 打来匿名电话 或是写信 发邮件 |
[02:29] | My aides don’t usually show them to me, though. | 不过我助手一般不会把这些拿给我看 |
[02:32] | We’ll need to see those. | 我们需要看看这些东西 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I’ll have my office send them over. | 我让我办公室的人把这些都发过来 |
[02:35] | And also let them know that we’re on an information lockdown. | 同时告诉他们我们进行了信息封锁 |
[02:38] | Our chances of solving this are better | 不向媒体走漏风声 |
[02:39] | if the media doesn’t get wind of it. | 破案的几率会高一点 |
[02:42] | You know, I understand people being angry with me, | 我理解人们对我不满 |
[02:44] | but to take it out on my family, | 但是居然拿我家人来出气 |
[02:46] | on Sophie… | 拿苏菲来出气 |
[02:47] | Rest assured, you’re our priority. | 请放心 你的案子是我们首要任务 |
[02:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:56] | The tech analysis from the video surveillance came back. | 监控录像的技术分析结果出来了 |
[02:59] | The footage from the library of congress | 国会图书馆那些 |
[03:01] | where there’s no sign of Sophie | 没有录到苏菲的镜头 |
[03:02] | Is an old video on a continuous loop. | 是一段以前的录像在不断循环 |
[03:04] | Someone hacked the system? | 有人入侵了系统吗 |
[03:05] | It’s run by the metro P.D. It’s outdated. | 这是由市政警局管理的 技术都过时了 |
[03:07] | It wouldn’t take a lot of brainpower to get in. | 想入侵并不费事 |
[03:09] | I have just received confirmation that | 刚刚得到证实 |
[03:11] | authorities have been alerted | 官方已经全员戒备 |
[03:12] | and are treating this as a probable abduction. | 把这起事件当作一次疑似绑架案处理 |
[03:15] | Just to recap, Sophie Troy, | 再次回顾一下 苏菲·特洛伊 |
[03:17] | wife of congressman Benjamin Troy, | 国会议员本杰明·特洛伊之妻 |
[03:19] | has been missing since mid-afternoon yesterday. | 于昨日午后三点左右失踪 |
[03:22] | At this time, authorities have not said when… | 截至此时 官方没有声明什么时候… |
[03:23] | What’s going on? Who leaked this? | 怎么回事 谁泄露的消息 |
[03:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[03:27] | The last call Sophie made | 苏菲最后一个电话 |
[03:29] | was to a lawyer on vacation. | 是打给一个在度假的律师 |
[03:30] | This is her voicemail. | 这是那段语音留言 |
[03:34] | Hi, Tania, it’s Sophie, and I’m still out of town– | 谭亚 我是苏菲 我还在市外… |
[03:37] | Oops–sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[03:39] | Stop, let go of me! | 停下 放开我 |
[03:40] | No–aah! | 不 |
[04:12] | Rock Creek Park | 岩溪公园 |
[04:17] | “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” | 真相很少纯粹 更不会简单 |
[04:21] | Oscar wilde. | 奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[04:22] | See that shadow on the wall? | 看见墙上的影子了吗 |
[04:24] | It shifted as the sun went down, | 随着日落在变化 |
[04:26] | But now it’s back. | 但是现在又变回来了 |
[04:28] | The video was on a 6-hour loop before it repeated, | 视频被设定为六小时一循环 |
[04:31] | which is why no one noticed it right away. | 所以没有人马上注意到 |
[04:33] | So this was organized and premeditated. | 这是一次有组织有预谋的事件 |
[04:35] | Ok, so even though this isn’t the real footage, | 即使这录像是假的 |
[04:37] | the lobby would have been crowded with tourists at the time. | 那个时间大厅也会挤满了游客 |
[04:39] | How was she taken in broad daylight from a public place? | 光天化日 大庭广众之下怎么带走她 |
[04:42] | Ironically, it may have been easier to kidnap her in a crowd. | 讽刺的是 或许人多的地方更好实施绑架 |
[04:44] | It’s noisy, hard to see, | 人群中更吵闹 很难看清 |
[04:45] | people are distracted. | 人们注意力都不集中 |
[04:47] | If she was injected with a sedative, | 如果她被注射了镇定剂 |
[04:48] | the kidnappers might just look like friends or family | 那绑架者看起来就像是在帮助 |
[04:50] | helping someone who was feeling ill. | 自己某位身体不适的亲友 |
[04:51] | We’ll set up a trace phone, and I’ve already got agents | 我会设置追踪电话 我已经让探员在查 |
[04:53] | looking into terrorism and organized crime connections. | 此事和恐怖组织或犯罪集团是否有联系 |
[04:56] | I also need to know on what committees you sit | 我还需要知道你所在的委员会 |
[04:58] | and what pending bills might be influenced by your vote. | 还有会受你投票影响的待立法案 |
[05:01] | Right. I’m on the energy subcommittee. | 我在能源小组委员会 |
[05:02] | There’s a vote in two days | 两天后有一个关于 |
[05:03] | to ban fracking on the pacific coast. | 在太平洋沿岸禁止液压开采的投票 |
[05:05] | Where do you stand on the issue? | 你是站在哪边的 |
[05:07] | I’m for the ban, | 我支持禁止 |
[05:08] | but I’ve been getting pressure from the oil companies | 但是我不断接到石油公司的压力 |
[05:10] | to vote against it. | 让我投反对票 |
[05:11] | They’re not the most subtle people in the world. | 他们是比较难对付 |
[05:12] | Do you think maybe they have something to do with this? | 你们觉得他们和此事有关系吗 |
[05:14] | Well, just to be safe, I think you and your family | 保险起见 你和你的家人现在最好 |
[05:16] | should stay here in protective custody | 还是待在这接受保护性监禁 |
[05:17] | until we get a better handle on things. | 直到我们对事态有进一步了解 |
[05:19] | Ok. It’s just my brother and my mother. | 只有我哥和我母亲 |
[05:21] | They’re in Georgetown. | 他们都在乔治敦 |
[05:22] | They live together? | 他们住一块吗 |
[05:23] | Paul just got out of rehab a couple of months ago. | 保罗几个月前刚从戒毒所出来 |
[05:25] | He’s staying with her till he gets back on his feet. | 休养期间都和她住在一起 |
[05:27] | We’ll arrange to have them picked up. Agent Anderson, | 我们会派人去接他们 安德森探员 |
[05:28] | Will you please show the congressman where he can stay? | 请把议员带去休息室 |
[05:30] | Sure. Congressman, right this way. | 好的 议员先生 这边请 |
[05:35] | So, uh, we confirmed the Congressman | 我们确认了议员当天下午 |
[05:37] | was in his office all afternoon. | 一直都在他办公室里 |
[05:38] | There was nothing unusual about his behavior. | 没有任何异常行为 |
[05:40] | And he’s responding appropriately. | 而且他的反应很合理 |
[05:43] | Yeah, Dave, what have you got? | 戴夫 查到什么了 |
[05:46] | We’ll be right down. | 我们马上去 |
[05:47] | Organized crime may have a lead on the case. | 有组织犯罪部可能有头绪了 |
[05:50] | So who’s the package? | 我们绑架的人是谁 |
[05:52] | Who cares? Dyadya just said it’s someone important. | 谁在乎 “叔叔”说是个很重要的人 |
[05:55] | What’s our piece of the action? | 我们能分多少钱 |
[05:56] | Maybe 5 grand. | 五千左右 |
[06:01] | Which translates into, “he’ll call us, we just sit tight.” | 翻译过来就是”他会打给我们 我们等着就行” |
[06:04] | These are low-level guys? | 这两个是小啰喽吗 |
[06:05] | Foot soldiers in the Mikhalov Bratva, | 米克拉夫黑手党 一个专门走私 |
[06:07] | a russian crime ring that deals in illegal arms. | 非法武器的俄罗斯犯罪集团的杂兵 |
[06:10] | We intercepted a container of stinger missiles about 6 months ago, | 我们六个月前截获了一箱 |
[06:13] | they were gonna ship to Syria. | 准备运往叙利亚的毒刺导弹 |
[06:14] | Been trying to infiltrate the ring since then, | 那之后就一直想要渗入组织 |
[06:16] | figure out who the major players are. | 查出幕后黑手是谁 |
[06:18] | Where is the wiretap? | 窃听器装在哪 |
[06:19] | In their apartment. This recording is from a week ago. | 在他们公寓 这是一周前录下的 |
[06:22] | And you think it’s connected to Sophie Troy? | 你觉得和苏菲·特洛伊的案子有关 |
[06:24] | Well, here’s what we know. | 我们目前了解的是 |
[06:25] | These low-level guys often do freelance work to pad their income. | 小啰喽们通常会接些私活赚点外快 |
[06:29] | You need somebody for an unsavory job, this is who you call. | 你要需要干些脏活 打给他们就行 |
[06:31] | 1-800-thug. | 恶霸热线 |
[06:33] | Yeah, pretty much. This kidnapping | 差不多是这样 这票绑架 |
[06:35] | they’re talking about was gonna go down around now. | 他们计划这段时间下手 |
[06:37] | Well, probably not a coincidence. | 估计不是巧合 |
[06:38] | According to Loker, our agent on site, | 据我们现场探员卢克所说 |
[06:40] | they’re still waiting for Dyadya, which means uncle, to call. | 他们还在等”叔叔”来电话 |
[06:43] | Any idea who uncle is? | 知道这个”叔叔”是谁吗 |
[06:45] | No. We’ve been trying to I.D. him, | 不知道 我们也想查出他的身份 |
[06:47] | but no luck so far. | 但毫无进展 |
[06:48] | I think we need to be on this. | 我们需要调查这一块 |
[06:50] | You’re welcome to join us as long | 你们可以加入我们 |
[06:51] | as you don’t jeopardize our case. | 但不要危及我们的案子 |
[06:53] | Understood. | 了解 |
[07:21] | Hi. Um, I’m looking for Loker. | 你好 我找卢克 |
[07:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | I’m Dorian Loker. | 我是多里安·卢克 |
[07:40] | You must be from the BAU? | 你是行为分析组的吧 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I’m Spencer– I don’t really shake hands. | 是的 我是斯宾塞 我不喜欢握手 |
[07:42] | Great. So we’re set up in here. | 好吧 我们在这干活 |
[07:45] | The apartment’s directly across the courtyard. | 院子对面就是他们的公寓 |
[07:47] | The guys just left to get breakfast. | 他们去买早饭吃了 |
[07:49] | What do we know about them? | 我们对他们有什么了解 |
[07:50] | Roman Azarof and Taras Yudin | 罗曼·阿扎拉夫和塔拉斯·尤金 |
[07:51] | work at a trucking company | 在斯提亚的一家卡车公司工作 |
[07:53] | in Anacostia, but really it’s just a front for the russian mob. | 但那不过是他们黑帮身份的幌子 |
[07:56] | Roman’s bad news. He assaulted a shopkeeper | 罗曼不是什么好人 他在2008年 |
[07:59] | with a chainsaw back in 2008. | 用电锯袭击了一个商店店主 |
[08:01] | Which one has the uncle that may have kidnapped Sophie Troy? | 哪一个有”叔叔” 有可能绑架了苏菲·特洛伊 |
[08:03] | Taras. But uncle is a loose term. | 塔拉斯 但”叔叔”可能只是代号 |
[08:06] | As far as we know, Taras has no blood relatives in the U.S. | 据我们所知 塔拉斯在美国没有亲戚 |
[08:09] | He’s only been here two years. | 他只来了两年 |
[08:11] | It could be any older figure in this crime network. | 可能是指犯罪网络里的前辈 |
[08:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:25] | There’s a lot of down time in surveillance. | 监视工作有很多空闲时间 |
[08:27] | I hope you brought something to read. | 但愿你带了书来读 |
[08:28] | “Great Expectations.” you like Charles Dickens? | 《远大前程》你喜欢查尔斯·狄更斯吗 |
[08:30] | Believe it or not, I haven’t read him before. | 信不信由你 我之前没读过他的书 |
[08:32] | Figured it was high time to change that. | 感觉是时候拜读一下了 |
[08:33] | He’s great. That moment where Pip finally learns | 他很不错 那段讲皮普终于意识到 |
[08:35] | that Estella was always groomed to break men’s hearts, always– | 艾斯黛拉总是精心打扮然后伤透男人的心 |
[08:37] | I haven’t gotten there yet. | 我还没读到那 |
[08:40] | Oh, well, I think you’re gonna like that part. | 好吧 我觉得你会喜欢那段的 |
[08:44] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna go put on a fresh pot of coffee. | 我要去煮壶咖啡 |
[08:59] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I’m just, uh… | 我就是… |
[09:06] | I just wish I had walked Sophie to the street after lunch | 我多么希望昨天午饭之后我陪她走回去 |
[09:09] | or called her a cab. | 或者给她叫辆出租车 |
[09:10] | I could have stopped this somehow. | 也许就能阻止这一切 |
[09:12] | A lot of families feel that way after an abduction. | 很多家庭在绑架发生之后都会这么觉得 |
[09:15] | But in most cases it was an unforeseeable event. | 但大多数情况都是事出突然 |
[09:21] | My mother would say it happened because I wasn’t a gentleman. | 我妈会说是我不够绅士才会发生这种事 |
[09:28] | Well, try not to beat yourself up too much. | 不要太自责 |
[09:37] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[09:39] | Hey, how long do you plan on holding us? | 你们准备关我们多久 |
[09:41] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[09:42] | Not to be rude, but I got a life of my own. | 无意冒犯 只是我还有自己的生活 |
[09:44] | I gotta be at the soup kitchen in an hour to volunteer. | 我一个小时内得去施粥场当志愿者 |
[09:48] | We’re not holding you. This is for your own safety, | 我们不是关你 是为了你安全起见 |
[09:50] | so I highly recommend that you stay. | 所以我强烈建议你们留下 |
[09:52] | And while you’re here, you could just really help us out a lot | 你们在这的同时 也能很大程度上 |
[09:54] | by answering a few questions. | 通过回答一些问题来帮助我们 |
[09:56] | Oh, of course, anything you need. Right, Paul? | 当然了 乐意效劳 是吧 保罗 |
[09:59] | Hey, uh, could you tell me a little about Sophie and Benjamin? | 能跟我讲讲苏菲和本杰明吗 |
[10:02] | What’s their relationship like? | 他们俩关系如何 |
[10:04] | Oh, with Sophie and Benjamin it’s true love. | 苏菲和本杰明是真爱 |
[10:07] | They met and got married 8 months later. | 他们相遇八个月后就结婚了 |
[10:10] | In his eyes she can do no wrong. | 在他眼里她就是完美的 |
[10:12] | And one harsh word from her would just destroy him. | 她话说稍微狠一点他就会心碎 |
[10:15] | And if you ask her where they met, | 你要是问他 他们在哪相遇的 |
[10:17] | She’d say it was in a garden under a double rainbow | 她会说是在个有双彩虹的神奇花园 |
[10:19] | with a unicorn. | 还有独角兽相伴 |
[10:21] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[10:22] | And, uh, what do you think of their marriage? | 你对他们的婚姻有什么看法 |
[10:25] | I have no opinion. | 我没有意见 |
[10:27] | It’s between them and God. | 那是他们和上帝之间的事 |
[10:29] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[10:30] | Paul found a higher power in rehab. | 保罗在戒毒所找到了信仰 |
[10:33] | He’s finally free of his demons. | 他终于释放了心魔 |
[10:39] | What’s your relationship like with Sophie? | 你和苏菲关系如何 |
[10:43] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[10:44] | Honestly, I barely know her. | 说实话 我不怎么了解她 |
[10:47] | They told me you just got here. | 他们告诉我你们刚到 |
[10:48] | Oh, Benjy. It’s so terrible. | 本杰 真是太糟糕了 |
[10:54] | Thanks for coming, bro. | 谢谢你能来 老哥 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. | 我怎么会错过 |
[11:06] | What’s the layout of their place? | 他们公寓什么结构 |
[11:08] | Same as this one. | 跟这个一样 |
[11:09] | The satellite dish outside the window | 窗户外面的卫星接收器 |
[11:11] | is actually one of our parabolic mikes. | 其实是我们的抛物线麦克风 |
[11:14] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[11:23] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[11:24] | It’s their cleaning lady, Fana. | 那是他们的清洁工 法纳 |
[11:31] | She’s speaking Yoruba. | 她说约鲁巴语 |
[11:32] | It’s a western nigerian dialect. | 是尼日利亚西部方言 |
[11:35] | She’s talking to her mother. | 她在跟她妈妈打电话 |
[11:37] | Did you get the money that I sent? | 我汇给你的钱你收到了吗 |
[11:39] | Yes. We used it all to buy rice. | 收到了 我们都用来买米了 |
[11:42] | Ok. I’ll try to send more when I can. | 好的 我有时间再去多汇一点 |
[11:44] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:45] | Fana– | 法纳 |
[11:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:57] | Why you have the curtains open? | 你为什么把窗帘拉开 |
[11:59] | So I could clean the windows. | 我要擦窗户 |
[12:01] | But what did we told you? | 我们怎么跟你说的 |
[12:02] | Keep the damn curtains closed. | 窗帘一定要拉上 |
[12:05] | How hard is it to remember? | 这点小事很难记住吗 |
[12:06] | It won’t happen again. I have to go and switch the laundry. | 不会再有下次 我得去洗衣服了 |
[12:10] | She’s an idiot. | 她真是个蠢货 |
[12:13] | Hey, I just got a text from Dyadya. | 我刚收到”叔叔”的短信 |
[12:15] | He says he’ll need us soon. | 他说很快就会用到我们 |
[12:17] | We should be ready with a truck. | 我们得准备好卡车 |
[12:19] | I gonna go down to the office. | 我要去趟办公室 |
[12:27] | You speak Yoruba? | 你会约鲁巴语 |
[12:29] | I can get by. | 还行吧 |
[12:34] | This is really good coffee, by the way. | 对了 这咖啡真不错 |
[12:37] | Coffee’s a language in itself. | 咖啡本身就是一门语言 |
[12:39] | Who said that? Dickens? | 谁说的 狄更斯吗 |
[12:41] | Jackie chan. | 成龙 |
[12:45] | So the gun lobbyists were dismissive of the congressman, | 所以枪支说客对议员不屑一顾 |
[12:48] | saying they don’t waste their time | 说他们不想浪费时间 |
[12:49] | with one-termers like Troy. | 在特洛伊这种不能连任的人身上 |
[12:51] | But anyway, even if they were involved, | 但无论如何 即使他们跟此事有关 |
[12:52] | I highly doubt that they would | 我也非常怀疑他们会 |
[12:53] | outsource the job to the Russian mob. | 把这事外包给俄罗斯黑帮 |
[12:55] | What about the oil companies? | 石油公司呢 |
[12:56] | Pretty slimy, pun intended, | 虚伪狡猾 阳奉阴违 |
[12:58] | but none of our sources say they were involved. | 但没有任何消息表明他们与此有关 |
[13:00] | Well, considering how much oil comes out of Russia, | 考虑到从俄罗斯进口石油的数量 |
[13:02] | they are the most likely candidates to have ties to the mob. | 他们是最有可能跟黑帮有来往的人 |
[13:04] | I’m interrupting, I know, | 不好意思打断你们 |
[13:05] | but, sir, there’s a reporter in the lobby. | 但是 长官 大厅有个记者 |
[13:07] | She insists to speak to you. | 她坚持要见你 |
[13:08] | She says she has critical information about this case. | 她说她有这个案子的关键信息 |
[13:16] | You must be SSA Aaron Hotchner. | 您一定是特别督察艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[13:18] | And you’re Madison Young. | 你是麦迪逊·扬 |
[13:20] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物来 |
[13:23] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[13:24] | The ransom message I received from the kidnappers at my office. | 我在办公室收到了绑匪的赎金要求 |
[13:27] | If you want the flash drive, I have a request. | 如果你想要这个U盘 我有个要求 |
[13:30] | You’re interfering with a criminal investigation. | 你这是在妨碍刑事侦查 |
[13:33] | I’d like an exclusive interview with congressman Troy. | 我想要一个特洛伊议员的独家采访 |
[13:36] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里 |
[13:38] | I’ll leave that up to him. | 我让他来决定 |
[13:43] | My name is Sophie Troy. | 我叫苏菲·特洛伊 |
[13:48] | If you—- | 如果你 |
[13:50] | if you want my safe return, | 如果你想让我安全回家 |
[13:54] | you will wire 20 million dollars to… | 就汇两千万美金到 |
[13:59] | to the bank account number | 到这段录像最后的 |
[14:01] | at the end of this video. | 银行账号上 |
[14:06] | Do not think to delay payment. | 别想着延期付款 |
[14:10] | It will only make it worse for me. | 这只会让我更不好过 |
[14:16] | Remember, now, 20 million by midnight or… | 记住 零点之前汇款两千万 不然 |
[14:22] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[14:25] | 20 million by midnight or I die. | 零点之前汇款两千万 不然就是我死 |
[14:38] | Remember, now, 20 million by midnight or… | 记住 零点之前汇款两千万 不然 |
[14:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[14:47] | 20 million by midnight or I die. | 零点之前汇款两千万 不然就是我死 |
[14:57] | The recording appears genuine. | 这段录像是真的 |
[14:59] | Benjy. | 本杰 |
[15:00] | The wire instructions are to a bank in Cyprus. | 钱是要汇到塞浦路斯的一个银行 |
[15:02] | It’s a big tax haven for the Russians. | 那里是俄罗斯人的避税港 |
[15:04] | Is there any reason why the Russian mob would want to hurt you? | 有什么原因令得俄罗斯黑帮针对你吗 |
[15:07] | No. | 没有 |
[15:08] | Then someone hired them. | 那就是有人雇了他们 |
[15:10] | But who, exactly, | 但到底是谁 |
[15:11] | is the 20-million-dollar question. | 会提出两千万的要求 |
[15:14] | It could be anyone. What does it matter now? | 谁都有可能 现在这有关系吗 |
[15:16] | The important question is, | 最重要的问题是 |
[15:17] | where am I gonna get that kind of money? | 我要去哪儿筹这么一大笔钱 |
[15:18] | Well let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have to stay rational. | 我们先别乱了阵脚 一定要保持理智 |
[15:21] | Unless you can guarantee me | 除非你们可以保证 |
[15:23] | that you’re gonna rescue my wife by midnight, | 你们能在零点前救出我妻子 |
[15:24] | I’m not gonna risk losing her. | 我不会冒任何失去她的风险 |
[15:26] | Benjy, we don’t have 20 million dollars. | 本杰 我们没有两千万 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I know that. | 是 我知道 |
[15:29] | Who asks for that kind of money? | 谁会要求这么大一笔钱 |
[15:31] | Someone who thinks people like Benjamin | 觉得本杰明这种人 |
[15:33] | have the power to make anything happen. | 会有能力搞定任何事的人 |
[15:35] | They may have seen media reports on your campaign war chest. | 他们可能在媒体报道上看到了你的竞选基金 |
[15:37] | Didn’t you get a hefty donation last week? | 你上周不是刚收到大额捐赠吗 |
[15:40] | What do you have now, 50 million? | 你现在有多少钱 五千万吗 |
[15:42] | But that’s not my personal money. | 但那不是我的钱 |
[15:43] | They don’t understand that. | 他们不明白 |
[15:44] | We’re dealing with someone who’s not too sophisticated. | 我们现在面对的绑匪明显没什么经验 |
[15:47] | Yet this kidnapping was just the opposite. | 但这起绑架却像是老手做的 |
[15:49] | It’s not adding up. | 这有点不合理 |
[15:50] | Benjy, can’t we borrow against your campaign fund? | 本杰 我们不能从你的竞选基金借钱吗 |
[15:53] | No. No, that’s illegal. | 不行 不行 这是违法的 |
[15:54] | I–I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[15:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:02] | This message is for the people who are holding Sophie Troy. | 这条消息是给扣留苏菲·特洛伊的人 |
[16:04] | We have received your demands and | 我们已经收到了你们的要求 |
[16:06] | we are taking them very seriously. | 并且正在认真考虑 |
[16:07] | At this time, we want to ensure Sophie’s well-being | 同时我们想要确保苏菲的安全 |
[16:10] | and are willing to fully cooperate with you. | 我们也愿意全力配合你们 |
[16:12] | But in order to do so, we must have proof of life | 但此之前 我们必须确定苏菲还活着 |
[16:15] | and an open channel of communication. | 并跟你们保持通讯 |
[16:17] | You can reach us at any time by calling the FBI hotline. | 你们可以随时拨打联调局热线联系我们 |
[16:19] | Again, let me emphasize, | 我再次强调 |
[16:21] | Our primary concern is the well-being of Sophie Troy. | 我们最关心的是苏菲·特洛伊的安全 |
[16:24] | We will do whatever it takes to ensure her safe return. | 我们会不计一切代价确保她平安回家 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | I know this must be a nightmare for you, congressman. | 议员 我知道这对你来说一定是个噩梦 |
[16:32] | Nightmare doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 噩梦根本不足以形容 |
[16:35] | If for some reason she’s able to watch this, | 如果您妻子可以看到这个 |
[16:37] | is there anything you want to say to your wife? | 你有什么想对她说的吗 |
[16:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:43] | Sophie, you’re my entire world, | 苏菲 你是我的一切 |
[16:48] | and I want you to fight.. | 我希望你可以抗争 |
[16:51] | and don’t give up. | 千万不要放弃 |
[16:56] | I want you to come back to me. | 我希望你能回来我身边 |
[17:00] | Oh…I can’t. | 我说不下去了 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 对不起 我说不下去了 |
[17:04] | Can you turn it off, please, I– | 能把它关掉吗 我 |
[17:06] | Turn it off, please. | 请关掉 |
[17:21] | Hey, Garcia, what do you have? | 加西亚 你有发现吗 |
[17:22] | Taras Yudin is a very horrible meanie. | 塔拉斯·尤金是个心狠手辣的家伙 |
[17:25] | What did he do? | 他怎么了 |
[17:25] | In 2012 he was questioned | 2012年他在伏尔加的老家 |
[17:28] | in the brutal killing of a gang member’s family | 因残忍杀害一名帮派成员全家 |
[17:32] | in his hometown of Volga, | 而被提审 |
[17:33] | but then there wasn’t enough evidence, | 但因为证据不足 |
[17:35] | so the charges were dropped, and he left Russia. | 罪名不成立 然后他就离开了俄罗斯 |
[17:37] | Is there anyone else from his hometown in D.C.? | 华盛顿还有别的人来自他老家吗 |
[17:38] | Someone must have helped him when he first arrived here. | 他最初来这里时一定有人接应 |
[17:40] | It could be Dyadya. | 可能是”叔叔” |
[17:42] | Oh, it’s hard to tell | 很难说 |
[17:43] | with all the disposable cell phones he uses, | 因为他一直用一次性手机 |
[17:44] | but keep looking will I. | 但我会继续追查 |
[17:45] | All right, thank you so much, garcia. Bye. | 好吧 非常感谢 加西亚 再见 |
[17:48] | Something’s going on. | 有情况 |
[17:50] | Dyadya told you he’d get two million ransom? | “叔叔”告诉你他会拿到两百万赎金 |
[17:53] | That’s not what I heard at the club. | 我在酒吧听到的可不是这个数字 |
[17:55] | I heard Dyadya’s getting 20 million. | 我听到”叔叔”会拿到两千万 |
[17:58] | 20 million. That’s a lot of money. | 两千万 可不是小数目 |
[18:01] | Son of a bitch has been lying to you. | 狗娘养的一直在骗你 |
[18:03] | And what was he gonna give us, a measly 5 grand? | 他会付我们多少钱 区区五千 |
[18:07] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[18:08] | You don’t believe it, talk to Ivan. | 不相信的话自己去问伊凡 |
[18:13] | Who’s Ivan? | 伊凡是谁 |
[18:14] | A bartender at the local strip club. | 本地一家脱衣舞酒吧的调酒师 |
[18:16] | We have a source down there. | 我们在那有眼线 |
[18:19] | Hotch, hey, the ransom changed. | 霍奇 赎金金额改过 |
[18:21] | It used to just be two million. | 以前只有两百万 |
[18:22] | All right, Reid. Thank you. | 知道了 里德 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Ok, if a call comes in, one of us is gonna answer. | 如果打进电话 我们的人会接听 |
[18:26] | We may ask you to speak, | 可能会请你讲话 |
[18:27] | but what’s most important is you’ll have to stay calm. | 但最重要的是你得保持冷静 |
[18:30] | I followed up with some oil execs. | 我联系了几位石油产业的高管 |
[18:31] | It turns out those with stakes in Russian companies | 发现那些拥有俄罗斯公司股份的人 |
[18:33] | would benefit from a fracking ban | 其实会从液压破碎禁令中获益 |
[18:35] | because it would drive Russian oil prices back up. | 因为那会让俄罗斯石油价格回升 |
[18:37] | I don’t think they’re involved. | 我认为此案跟他们无关 |
[18:45] | This is Agent Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[18:47] | We have Sophie Troy. | 苏菲·特洛伊在我们手上 |
[18:48] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[18:49] | You may call me Viktor. | 你可以叫我维克多 |
[18:50] | Viktor, we need to know that Sophie is alive. | 维克多 我们得确保苏菲还活着 |
[18:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:56] | Sophie, this is Agent Hotchner with the FBI. | 苏菲 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员 |
[18:58] | I’m here with your husband. | 现在你丈夫就在旁边 |
[18:59] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:00] | Sophie, are you ok? | 苏菲 你没事吧 |
[19:02] | I…think so. | 应该算吧 |
[19:04] | Ask her something personal. | 问她些私人问题 |
[19:07] | Uh, Sophie, you remember our first date. | 苏菲 你记得我们第一次约会吗 |
[19:10] | Where did we go after dinner? | 吃完晚饭后我们去哪了 |
[19:12] | We went for a walk. | 我们去散步了 |
[19:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[19:17] | Where did we go for a walk? What was the name of the park? | 我们去哪散步了 公园的名字是什么 |
[19:20] | You have to help me. I think they’re gonna kill me– | 你们得救救我 他们要杀我 |
[19:22] | No, wait. Put her back on the phone. | 不 等下 让她回来听电话 |
[19:24] | You didn’t let her answer the question. | 你不让她回答那个问题 |
[19:25] | I can’t tell that it’s her. | 我没法确定那就是她 |
[19:26] | Viktor… | 维克多 |
[19:27] | – Satisfied? – Sophie– | -满意了吧 -苏菲 |
[19:28] | Tell the Congressman we’re not children. | 告诉议员我们可不是孩子 |
[19:31] | He and his family think to take advantage, | 他和他的家人想占我们便宜 |
[19:33] | but we won’t be paid off with some pocket change. | 但我们可不会被小钱打发了 |
[19:36] | Viktor? | 维克多 |
[19:40] | We get a trace? | 追踪到了吗 |
[19:41] | It’s a long number. Overseas. | 是个长途越洋电话 |
[19:44] | Chechnya. | 所在地是车臣 |
[19:44] | No, there’s no way he would take her that far. | 不 他没可能把她带到那么远的地方 |
[19:47] | He rerouted the call. | 他改变了电话线路 |
[19:48] | Rock Creek Park. | 岩溪公园 |
[19:50] | We went to Rock Creek Park on our date. | 我们约会时去了岩溪公园 |
[19:55] | That was her, all right. | 那就是她 |
[19:57] | It had to be her. | 一定要是她 |
[20:01] | “Tell the Congressman we’re not children. | 告诉议员我们可不是孩子 |
[20:03] | He and his family think to take advantage, | 他和他的家人想占我们便宜 |
[20:05] | but we won’t be paid off with some pocket change.” | 但我们可不会被小钱打发了 |
[20:08] | “Paid off with some pocket change.” | 被小钱打发了 |
[20:11] | Maybe there was some prior arrangement. | 也许他们之前达成了某种协议 |
[20:14] | We know from Spence that the ransom amount change. | 斯宾塞说过赎金金额涨了 |
[20:17] | Maybe a previous deal went south? | 也许之前的协议破裂了 |
[20:19] | Meaning the Congressman or someone in his circle | 也就是说议员或是他熟识的人 |
[20:21] | is hiding something. | 对我们有所隐瞒 |
[20:22] | It could be an inside job. Are we being played here? | 也许是熟人作案 难道我们被耍了吗 |
[20:25] | Viktor did say he and his family. | 维克多确实提到他和他的家人 |
[20:28] | Maybe it’s the brother, Paul. | 也许是指他哥哥 保罗 |
[20:30] | The born again soup kitchen volunteer? | 那位重新做人的施粥场志愿者吗 |
[20:32] | Who was a pill-popping drug addict 3 months ago. | 三个月前他还身染毒瘾 |
[20:35] | Well, he’s definitely uncomfortable around the Congressman, | 在议员旁边他明显不自在 |
[20:37] | and he avoids making eye contact. | 一直在避免眼神接触 |
[20:40] | Hey, baby girl, what do you know about Paul Troy? | 小可爱 关于保罗·特洛伊你知道多少 |
[20:44] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[20:47] | Hey, baby gir– | 小可爱 |
[21:02] | Oh, my God. What are you doing in here? | 我的天 你来这干什么 |
[21:04] | I was looking for you. It’s very messy. | 我之前找你去了 这里超乱 |
[21:06] | Ok, chill, chill. You know I’m not worried | 别慌 我可不介意 |
[21:08] | about how you keep the Batcave. | 你怎么布置你的蝙蝠侠基地 |
[21:09] | You’re here for information about Paul Troy. | 你是来问保罗·特洛伊的事 |
[21:12] | He was arrested 6 months ago for embezzlement | 他半年前因挪用公款被捕 |
[21:14] | while he was working as a manager for a restaurant, | 当时他是一家餐厅的经理 |
[21:18] | but the charges were dropped. According to police records, | 但指控被撤销了 根据警方记录 |
[21:20] | he needed the money to pay back Russian drug dealers, | 他拿那笔钱是为了付给俄罗斯毒贩 |
[21:23] | but he had every intention of paying the restaurant back. | 但他坚持说自己会把钱还上 |
[21:25] | You are the best. | 你最棒 |
[21:28] | – Thanks, mama. – Yeah. | -谢了 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[21:31] | We know at the time of your arrest | 我们知道当你被捕时 |
[21:32] | you owed some Russian drug dealers money. How much? | 你欠了俄罗斯毒贩钱 欠了多少 |
[21:37] | 32,000. | 32000美元 |
[21:38] | Well, you must have paid it off, | 那你肯定已经付清了 |
[21:39] | otherwise you’d be dead or laid up in a hospital somewhere. | 否则你现在要么没命要么在住院 |
[21:43] | I got a loan. | 我借了些钱 |
[21:44] | From who? | 谁借你的 |
[21:45] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[21:46] | Your brother? | 你弟弟吗 |
[21:47] | No, I said a friend. | 不 我说了是朋友 |
[21:48] | Which friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[21:49] | Look, I don’t want him involved in this. | 我不想把他牵扯进来 |
[21:51] | That’s not your call right now. I need a name. | 现在可不是你说了算 告诉我名字 |
[21:58] | Where were you yesterday at 2:30 P.M.? | 昨天下午两点半你在哪 |
[22:03] | Ok. Here’s another scenario. | 好吧 我们有另一种推测 |
[22:05] | You still owe the drug dealers, | 你仍欠毒贩钱 |
[22:06] | but you told them how to get a much bigger payday. | 但你告诉他们一个赚大钱的办法 |
[22:08] | They kidnap your sister-in-law, | 他们绑架你嫂子 |
[22:09] | your family will pay the ransom, no questions asked. | 你的家人会付赎金 不会过问别的 |
[22:12] | Look, that’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[22:13] | Then where were you yesterday? | 那你昨天到底在哪 |
[22:21] | Has Paul been acting unusual lately? | 保罗最近表现得很奇怪吗 |
[22:25] | Behaving erratically? | 暴躁易怒 |
[22:27] | No. That’s what he was like when he was on drugs. | 不 他吸毒时才会那样 |
[22:31] | These last two months, he’s been an angel. | 这两个月他就像天使一样 |
[22:34] | It’s like having my little boy back. | 就好像我的宝贝儿子回来了 |
[22:36] | Is he jealous of his brother? | 他嫉妒他弟弟吗 |
[22:39] | My sons love each other. | 我儿子们相亲相爱 |
[22:41] | Well, yeah, sure, but is he jealous? | 是啊 当然 但他嫉妒吗 |
[22:44] | I mean, I know I would be. | 换做我就会 |
[22:46] | My brother’s handsome, successful, | 我弟弟外表英俊 事业有成 |
[22:49] | married to a gorgeous woman, | 娶了位漂亮老婆 |
[22:50] | and I can’t even hold down a job. | 而我连个工作都没有 |
[22:54] | You want me to speak ill of Paul. | 你想让我说保罗的坏话 |
[22:58] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[23:01] | He’s had a hard life. | 他一直过得很不顺 |
[23:04] | You know how he got that scar on his face? | 你们知道他脸上的疤是哪来的吗 |
[23:06] | A neighbor poured a pot of hot oil out of her kitchen window. | 一个邻居从她家厨房窗户泼了一锅热油 |
[23:10] | Didn’t know Paul was playing with her cat underneath. | 不知道保罗当时和她的猫在下面玩 |
[23:15] | He was 5. | 他那时才5岁 |
[23:23] | Yesterday I was with my friend Toby. | 昨天我和朋友托比在一起 |
[23:26] | Toby. He give you the loan? | 托比 他借钱给你的吗 |
[23:28] | No. | 不是的 |
[23:31] | Toby’s an escort. | 托比只是个三陪 |
[23:33] | So who paid off the drug dealers? | 那是谁还毒贩钱的 |
[23:37] | It was Ben. | 是本 |
[23:38] | All right? It was my brother. | 够了吗 是我弟 |
[23:41] | You were right all along. | 你一直都是对的 |
[23:42] | Why so reluctant to say it? | 为什么你到现在才肯说 |
[23:46] | Were you embarrassed he had to bail you out yet again? | 他又救了你 让你觉得没面子吗 |
[23:48] | He didn’t bail– | 他救我不是因为… |
[23:51] | You think he’s such a saint, don’t you? | 你以为他是个圣人吗 |
[23:55] | He’s got you all fooled, doesn’t he? | 他把你们都给骗了 |
[23:57] | The golden boy with his perfect face. | 这种长相英俊的优秀人才 |
[24:00] | So why’d he pay? | 那他为什么要帮你还钱 |
[24:04] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[24:07] | To shut me up about the intern he’s been screwing. | 为了让我不把他跟实习生乱搞的事传出去 |
[24:16] | JJ, Hotch needs to see us. | 小洁 霍奇召我们回去 |
[24:19] | Garcia found the actual | 加西亚找到了 |
[24:19] | origination point of the kidnapper’s phone call. | 绑匪电话的真实来源 |
[24:22] | Yes. It’s an unleased warehouse near Rock Creek Park, | 对 是一间在岩溪公园附近未出租的仓库 |
[24:24] | address is on your phone. Good luck. | 地址已发你手机 祝你们好运 |
[24:53] | Clear! | 安全 |
[24:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:13] | What is that? What are they doing? | 那是什么 他们在干嘛 |
[25:14] | Making sure it’s not an I.E.D. | 确认那不是炸弹 |
[25:24] | Those are Sophie’s. | 那些是苏菲的 |
[25:25] | I bought them for our anniversary. | 是我买给她的周年纪念礼物 |
[25:31] | Oh–oh, god. | 天哪 |
[25:46] | I am magnificent, no doubt, | 我知道我很聪明 |
[25:48] | but this is too easy. | 但这这也太简单了 |
[25:49] | They used a dozen layers of cover | 他们明明可以藏得更隐蔽 |
[25:51] | when they could have used thousands. | 却草草了事 |
[25:53] | They wanted us to find them. | 他们是故意让我们发现 |
[25:54] | No witnesses saw anyone | 没有目击者看见 |
[25:55] | leaving the warehouse. Or at least they’re not talking, | 有人离开这间仓库 至少没人说 |
[25:57] | not that I blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[25:58] | I’m worried, Aaron. We got 4 hours until the deadline | 我很担心 艾伦 离期限还剩四小时 |
[26:01] | and no line of communication to the kidnappers. | 我们和绑匪还是无法取得联系 |
[26:03] | Whatever the congressman’s involvement, | 不论议员卷入了什么事 |
[26:05] | the clock’s ticking on Sophie. | 有危险的是苏菲 |
[26:07] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[26:11] | The congressman’s intern. | 议员的实习生 |
[26:15] | Thank you. I can’t tell you how much it means to me. | 谢谢 我的感激无以言表 |
[26:18] | Take care. | 保重 |
[26:19] | I feel like I should be holding a telethon | 我现在应该打电话到处求人 |
[26:21] | the way I’m asking strangers to | 希望他们可以 |
[26:22] | donate money for Sophie’s ransom. | 帮我凑出苏菲的赎金 |
[26:23] | Have a seat, congressman. We need to ask you | 请坐 议员 我们想问你 |
[26:25] | about an intern in your office, Michelle Golovin. | 关于你的实习生米歇尔·戈洛文的事 |
[26:30] | A former intern. | 她曾在我这里实习 |
[26:31] | She no longer works for you? | 现在不在你手下了吗 |
[26:33] | Not for more than a year now. | 已经走了一年多了 |
[26:35] | Have the kidnappers called back yet? | 绑匪有没有再打过电话 |
[26:37] | Did you two stay in touch? | 你们有保持联系吗 |
[26:40] | Maybe. I don’t– I don’t remember. | 可能有 我 我记不得了 |
[26:42] | A phone call or two at the most. | 最多一两通电话 |
[26:44] | Actually, it was a little more than that. | 实际上 不止一两通 |
[26:46] | 29 calls in the last month alone, | 我们查到光上个月 |
[26:49] | according to the phone records we pulled. | 你们就有29个通话 |
[26:52] | Ok. I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[26:53] | Good. Because we were wondering whether you and Michelle | 很好 因为我们怀疑你和米歇尔 |
[26:55] | had planned the kidnapping together. | 合伙策划了这次绑架 |
[26:59] | He came over last night around 8:30. | 他昨晚八点半左右来过 |
[27:02] | He said his wife was at some stupid board meeting. | 说他妻子正在开什么董事会 |
[27:05] | What did you do? | 你们干什么了 |
[27:06] | We…made love. | 我们 上床了 |
[27:11] | But he did seem more nervous than usual. | 但他看起来比平时要紧张 |
[27:14] | Yes, I had a relationship with her. | 对 我曾跟她在一起过 |
[27:16] | While Michelle was still your intern. | 从米歇尔在你手下实习开始 |
[27:19] | Again, mea culpa. | 再说一次 是我的错 |
[27:21] | But I was single, we were both consenting adults, | 但我当时单身 双方都是成年人皆自愿 |
[27:24] | And this was before I met Sophie. | 这一切都发生在我遇见苏菲之前 |
[27:26] | Believe me, after that I wasn’t interested in anyone else. | 相信我 遇见她之后我眼里再没有别人 |
[27:29] | He told me we’d be together soon. | 他说我们很快就能在一起了 |
[27:32] | He doesn’t love Sophie, you know. | 他不爱苏菲 |
[27:35] | He only married her for his career. | 他是为了前途才和她结婚 |
[27:40] | Did he try to end things with you? | 他有没有和你提过分手 |
[27:42] | I broke it off with her the day after I met Sophie. | 我遇见苏菲的第二天就和她分手了 |
[27:45] | And how did she take it? | 她什么反应 |
[27:49] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[27:50] | She was very angry. | 她特别生气 |
[27:52] | She was upset. She started to threaten suicide | 很难过 开始威胁我说 |
[27:54] | if I didn’t call her or visit her regularly. | 如果不联系她见她 就死给我看 |
[27:57] | Visit her to have sex? | 见她就是和她上床吗 |
[27:59] | We made love whenever he came over. | 只要他来我们就会发生关系 |
[28:01] | And he kept all of this a secret from Sophie? | 他做这一切都瞒着苏菲吗 |
[28:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:05] | Maybe I should have told Sophie. | 也许我不该瞒着苏菲的 |
[28:07] | I was just talking to Michelle to calm her down. | 我和米歇尔联系只是为了安抚她 |
[28:09] | It wasn’t like we were still sleeping together. | 我俩已经没关系了 |
[28:11] | Why did you go see her last night? | 你昨晚见她做什么 |
[28:14] | Because she threatened to | 因为她威胁我说 |
[28:15] | swallow a bottle of painkillers if I didn’t. | 如果我不去她就吞药自杀 |
[28:27] | Ah, where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[28:30] | I went to the store. | 我去了商店 |
[28:32] | You needed more detergent. | 家里清洁剂用完了 |
[28:34] | Well, you better start cleaning more. | 你最好再勤快一点 |
[28:37] | I’ve been doing it. | 我挺勤快的了 |
[28:39] | This place is a pigsty. | 这地方乱得跟猪圈一样 |
[28:44] | What are we paying you for? | 我们付钱给你是干什么的 |
[28:47] | You smell like something. What is it? | 你身上有股味道 是什么 |
[28:50] | Bleach probably. | 可能是漂白剂吧 |
[28:51] | No, no, it’s more like perfumy. | 不对 好像是香味 |
[28:54] | It’s like the woods or flowers or something. | 像是木头或花的那种味道 |
[28:56] | – Please. – But is good. I like. Come, come and dance with me. | -别 -但很好闻 我喜欢 来和我跳舞吧 |
[28:59] | Stop it, please! | 求你停下 |
[29:03] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[29:04] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[29:05] | You’ve been teasing me for months. | 你已经挑逗了我好几个月 |
[29:07] | You little bitch. You think you’re too good for me? | 你这个小贱人 看不起我是吗 |
[29:10] | – We should do something. – We can’t. | -我们得做点什么 -不行 |
[29:12] | He’s beating her up. | 他在打她 |
[29:13] | You bust in there, you blow the entire case. | 你若贸然闯入 会毁了整个案子 |
[29:14] | Yours and mine. Think of the big picture. | 咱俩的都要毁 顾全大局吧 |
[29:17] | You want to kill Sophie Troy, | 你想害死苏菲·特洛伊 |
[29:18] | or thousands of people if the missile shipment gets out? | 还是让导弹得以运出去害死无数人 |
[29:25] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:28] | She was getting smart with me, | 她在给我耍小聪明 |
[29:30] | but, uh, she learned her lesson. Go. | 不过 她已经吸取教训了 走吧 |
[29:34] | Go! Clean yourself up. | 去把自己洗干净 |
[29:39] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[29:40] | You’re right. Dyadya’s getting 20 million. | 你说得没错 “叔叔”要了两千万 |
[29:46] | Right now it’s “He said, she said.” | 现在两人各执一词 |
[29:48] | Well, the congressman didn’t get where he is | 议员就是有这种颠倒黑白的能力 |
[29:49] | without having some skill manipulating the truth. | 不然也不会爬到此等高位 |
[29:52] | Well, the threat of suicide, especially after a break-up, | 威胁要自杀这种事 特别在分手后 |
[29:54] | if definitely a possibility. | 还是很有可能发生的 |
[29:55] | I mean, I saw it happen with a friend of mine | 我见过我朋友和他前任之间 |
[29:56] | and his ex back in the day. | 出过这种事 |
[29:58] | I found a smoking gun. | 我发现了确凿证据[冒烟的枪] |
[29:59] | Or at least the stuff that goes into the gun to make it smoke. | 至少可以说是发现了让枪冒烟的东西 |
[30:01] | Credit card receipts from the Congressman | 议员的信用卡收据显示 |
[30:03] | show he purchased ammo for a handgun. | 他购买了手枪用的弹药 |
[30:05] | And then more smoke– he sent that ammo | 还有 他把那些弹药 |
[30:07] | to a P.O. Box registered in his name in Virginia. | 寄去了弗吉尼亚州他名下的一个邮箱 |
[30:10] | Now, why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[30:16] | Did you have your wife kidnapped? | 你绑架了你的妻子吗 |
[30:18] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | No, what? Why are you saying this? | 什么 这话从何而来 |
[30:21] | You purchased ammunition for a handgun last month, | 上个月你购买了手枪用的弹药 |
[30:23] | and you had it shipped to a mailbox in Virginia. | 寄去了你在弗吉尼亚州的邮箱 |
[30:25] | Which means you likely own a handgun, | 也就是说你有可能有把手枪 |
[30:26] | although there isn’t one registered to your name. | 虽然现在你名下并没有枪 |
[30:28] | Yes, I have a handgun. | 对 我有把手枪 |
[30:29] | Which you bought illegally? | 非法购得的吗 |
[30:31] | Well, I had to after being so staunchly | 我之前非常坚定支持枪支管制 |
[30:33] | pro gun control. | 所以只能这么做 |
[30:34] | You bought the gun with the intent to murder your wife, | 你买枪是想谋杀你的妻子 |
[30:36] | and then you changed your | 之后改变了计划 |
[30:37] | plans and arranged to have her kidnapped instead. | 安排了对她的绑架 |
[30:39] | No, I bought the gun because I was– | 不 我买枪是因为我之前… |
[30:40] | Because I am– terrified of Michelle. | 因为我一直很怕米歇尔 |
[30:44] | You know, just a couple months ago | 就在几个月前 |
[30:45] | she threatened to come to my home | 她威胁要来我家 |
[30:46] | to tell Sophie that we were having an affair | 告诉苏菲我们发生了婚外情 |
[30:48] | and then she was gonna kill both of us in front of her. | 然后在苏菲面前杀了我再自杀 |
[30:51] | He’s scared of me? | 他说他怕我 |
[30:55] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[30:57] | He’ll say anything to save his ass right now. | 为了保住自己他什么都说得出口 |
[30:59] | Those are interesting words to say about the man you love. | 这么说你爱的人还真有点奇特 |
[31:01] | I love him. But I also know his weaknesses. | 我爱他 但我也知道他的弱点 |
[31:05] | He’s selfish. He thinks about himself first. | 他很自私 永远只先考虑他自己 |
[31:07] | Like I have to be available for him whenever he wants. | 好像只要他有需求 我就必须有求必应一样 |
[31:09] | Ohh, I know the type. | 我懂这种人 |
[31:11] | Probably won’t even use protection, right? | 他在床上也不用保护措施吧 |
[31:14] | Are you kidding? | 还用说 |
[31:16] | That’s my responsibility. | 在他眼里这是我该做的 |
[31:19] | Look, despite what the Congressman is saying, | 尽管议员有他的说辞 |
[31:20] | I just want you to know that I believe you. | 我只想告诉你我相信你 |
[31:23] | And if you’ll agree to take a medical exam, | 如果你愿意接受化验 |
[31:25] | we can prove that he had | 我们就能证明 |
[31:26] | unprotected sex with you last night | 他昨晚与你发生了无防护性行为 |
[31:28] | and is just lying to save himself. | 他为了救自己而撒了谎 |
[31:37] | Now you’re looking at me like I’m dirt. | 你现在一定觉得我很卑鄙无耻 |
[31:41] | I’m just another scumbag politician, right? | 觉得我只是又一个卑鄙的政治小人对吧 |
[31:45] | I mean, I must be some | 干我这行的人 |
[31:46] | sort of a depraved narcissist to do what I do. | 必定都是道德败坏的自恋者 |
[31:50] | Maybe I am. | 也许我就是吧 |
[31:52] | Maybe I am. | 也许就是这样 |
[31:55] | It doesn’t mean I would hurt my wife. | 可我绝不会伤害我的妻子 |
[31:58] | I love Sophie. | 我爱苏菲 |
[32:00] | So… | 所以 |
[32:02] | I don’t care about my reputation anymore, all right? | 现在开始 我不在乎我的名声了 |
[32:05] | Go ahead, smear my name if that’s what you want to do. | 去吧 你们想给我泼脏水就尽情地去吧 |
[32:07] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎了 |
[32:10] | Just find her. | 只要能找到她 |
[32:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:24] | No, he can’t talk right now. He’s in the bathroom. | 不 他现在没法来接电话 他在上厕所 |
[32:27] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[32:30] | Ah, you’re Dyadya. | 你是”叔叔” |
[32:33] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[32:40] | Yeah. I’ll tell him. | 好 我会转告他 |
[32:45] | Dyadya just called. | “叔叔”打电话来了 |
[32:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:47] | What did he say? | 说了什么 |
[32:49] | He said he left two messages. | 他说他给你留了两条信息 |
[32:51] | Wants to know why you haven’t called him back yet. | 想知道你为何还不给他回电 |
[32:53] | I didn’t get them. | 我没收到 |
[32:54] | Or maybe you did and just didn’t tell me? | 还是说你是收到了 只是没告诉我 |
[32:58] | Seriously? Come on, now, you drunk. | 你怀疑我 得了 你喝醉了 |
[33:02] | Roman, it’s me. | 罗曼 是我 |
[33:06] | He wants us to meet him in an hour with a truck. | 他要我们一小时后开货车过去和他碰头 |
[33:08] | We’re supposed to bring ski masks. | 戴好滑雪面罩 |
[33:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[33:12] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:14] | Are you spying on us? | 你在监视我们 |
[33:16] | Why are you hiding in the closet? | 你躲在衣柜里干什么 |
[33:19] | This isn’t good. | 大事不妙 |
[33:23] | She’s categorically refusing a medical exam. | 她断然拒绝了化验 |
[33:26] | Which means the Congressman is probably telling the truth | 也就是说议员在他们的婚外情已断的事上 |
[33:29] | about the affair being over. | 说的是真话 |
[33:30] | But it still doesn’t exonerate him. | 但他的嫌疑还没有洗清 |
[33:32] | He bought a gun because he was terrified of her, | 他说买枪是因为怕她 |
[33:34] | and yet he went to visit her the day his wife went missing. | 可他却在他妻子失踪的当天去见了她 |
[33:36] | Maybe Sophie found out about them and tried to expose him. | 也许苏菲发现了他们的事 想要曝光他 |
[33:38] | The problem is, | 问题在于 |
[33:39] | if he’s not behind the kidnapping, | 如果他不是绑架案的幕后黑手 |
[33:41] | we don’t have any other leads, and it’s… | 那我们目前没有任何其他线索 而现在 |
[33:44] | A little over a hour till the deadline. | 距离最后期限只剩下一个多小时了 |
[33:46] | And we don’t have any way to contact the kidnappers. | 我们没有任何方式能联系到绑匪 |
[33:49] | Maybe we do. | 也许有 |
[33:52] | How long you been in there, huh? | 你在里面多久了 |
[33:54] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[33:55] | Nothing, I swear. | 我发誓我什么都没听到 |
[33:58] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[33:59] | I think they’re just messing with her. They won’t hurt her. | 我觉得他们只是在刁难她 没有伤害她的意思 |
[34:01] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能肯定 |
[34:03] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 |
[34:04] | Rossi, hold on. | 罗西 稍等一下 |
[34:05] | Can’t. Clock’s ticking | 等不了了 时间紧急 |
[34:06] | and you’ve got our best lead on the kidnappers. | 你那里有我们找到绑匪的最佳线索 |
[34:08] | There’s no one. | 没人雇我 |
[34:09] | You’re a lying bitch. | 你这个谎话连篇的贱人 |
[34:11] | It’s the damn Feds, isn’t it? | 是联调局的条子对吗 |
[34:13] | She has to die. | 她必须死 |
[34:17] | Oh, please, don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[34:19] | Reid, are you there? | 里德 在听吗 |
[34:28] | Stop, stop. Listen. | 停下 别去 听 |
[34:30] | – Is he dead? – Yeah. | -他死了吗 -死了 |
[34:31] | Reid, what’s going on? | 里德 什么情况 |
[34:33] | It’s more complicated than we thought. | 事情远比我们想的复杂 |
[34:34] | You go in there and arrest those guys right now. | 你们立刻进去逮捕他们 |
[34:36] | Roman’s dead. Just wait a minute. | 罗曼死了 再等一会儿 |
[34:38] | I should have killed him sooner, sweetheart. | 我该早点杀了他的 甜心 |
[34:41] | Are they… | 他们是… |
[34:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[34:44] | Get your things. We’re leaving. | 拿上你的东西 我们走 |
[34:46] | What about Dyadya? | “叔叔”怎么办 |
[34:48] | His contact is pissed that he asked for more ransom, | 他的同伙因为他要了更多赎金气疯了 |
[34:51] | but she’ll pay if the wife is dead. | 要是议员妻子死了 她也会付钱的 |
[34:54] | We’re supposed to pick up the body and dump it. | 我们本来要负责收尸和弃尸 |
[34:57] | But listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:00] | We don’t have to do any of this. | 我们不必这么做 |
[35:04] | We can take the money, or we can run away. | 我们可以去拿钱 或者逃得远远的 |
[35:08] | Rossi, the unsub’s a woman. | 罗西 不明嫌犯是女性 |
[35:09] | I don’t think we should arrest anyone yet. | 我认为我们现在先不要逮捕任何人 |
[35:10] | They’re leaving now. They might lead us to Sophie. | 他们准备走了 也许他们能带我们找到苏菲 |
[35:15] | Reid said the unsub’s a female. | 里德说不明嫌犯是女性 |
[35:17] | Could be someone close to the congressman. | 可能是议员身边的人 |
[35:19] | Michelle doesn’t have the sophistication to pull it off. | 米歇尔根本没做这事的头脑 |
[35:22] | Since he fired her, all of his staffers have been male. | 议员把她炒掉后 剩下的就都是男性职员了 |
[35:25] | The congressman said something odd about his mother. | 议员之前提起他母亲的时候感觉怪怪的 |
[35:27] | I saw him earlier and he said his mother would say | 我早些见到他的时候 他说他母亲会说 |
[35:30] | that Sophie was abducted because he wasn’t a gentleman. | 苏菲被绑架是因为他不够绅士 |
[35:35] | That’s harsh. | 还真伤人 |
[35:36] | Her opinion means a lot to him, | 或许他很看重她的想法 |
[35:37] | or maybe he’s scared of her? | 又或者他惧怕她 |
[35:38] | It could be both. | 可能两者都有 |
[35:40] | What if this is like “The Manchurian Candidate”? | 万一这跟《谍网迷魂》的情节相似呢 |
[35:44] | A domineering mother molds her candidate son | 专横跋扈的母亲把自己作为候选人的儿子 |
[35:46] | into an unwitting assassin. | 不知不觉地打造成了一名刺客 |
[35:49] | I ask myself that same question. | 我也问我自己同样的问题 |
[35:52] | I mean, where did Benjy come from? | 本杰到底是从哪来的呢 |
[35:54] | I know I gave birth to him. | 我知道他是我生出来的 |
[35:55] | I remember the 20 hours of labor. | 我记得那长达20小时的生产过程 |
[35:57] | But the rest — | 但是剩下的 |
[35:58] | it’s–it’s a cosmic gift. | 他简直就是宇宙赐我的礼物 |
[36:01] | I mean, where did Mozart come from? | 就像是莫扎特 爱因斯坦 |
[36:03] | Or Einstein or — | 是什么成就了他们 |
[36:04] | Ok, let’s drop the earth mother act. | 好了 少来大地母亲这一套了 |
[36:07] | You went to Vassar, and you were voted | 你是瓦萨学院毕业的 在学校被选为 |
[36:09] | most likely to run a Fortune 500 company, | 掌管五百强企业的好苗子 |
[36:11] | yet you never had a career after college. | 可你从大学毕业后就没工作过 |
[36:14] | I chose to stay home and raise my children. | 我选择留在家里养育孩子 |
[36:16] | You have a problem with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[36:18] | No, but it makes me wonder | 没有 但我不禁好奇 |
[36:19] | what happened to all that ambition. | 你的野心去哪了 |
[36:20] | It had to go somewhere. | 总得有地方发泄吧 |
[36:21] | I think you channeled it into your sons. | 我认为你把它转移到你两个儿子的身上了 |
[36:24] | Especially Benjamin, | 在你的大儿子出意外后 |
[36:25] | after your older son had his accident. | 你更是把它都集中在了本杰明身上 |
[36:27] | You were smart enough to stay in the background, | 你很聪明 一直只待在幕后 |
[36:28] | but you guided Benjamin’s career. | 操纵着本杰明的事业 |
[36:31] | Who knew the FBI had such active imaginations? | 谁能想到联邦调查局的人居然有这么丰富的想象力 |
[36:35] | What happened? Did Benjamin step out of line? | 怎么了 本杰明越线了吗 |
[36:36] | Did he marry someone you didn’t approve of? | 他娶了一个你不喜欢的人吗 |
[36:39] | Ben fell head over heels in love. | 本疯狂地堕入爱河 |
[36:42] | He met and married Sophie within a year. | 他跟苏菲认识不到一年就结婚了 |
[36:43] | Now, that’s awfully fast. | 这也算是闪婚了 |
[36:46] | I can’t imagine you had a chance | 我想你肯定还没机会 |
[36:47] | to properly vet and train her, | 好好审查并且调教她 |
[36:49] | so the solution was to get rid of her. | 所以最好的办法就是除掉她 |
[36:52] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[36:53] | You seemed genuinely surprised | 当你听到赎金是两千万的时候 |
[36:55] | when you heard the ransom amount was $20 million. | 你很是吃惊 |
[36:58] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:59] | Well, it’s an awful lot, don’t you think? | 那也太多了点 你不觉得吗 |
[37:02] | A lot more than two. | 比两百万是多了很多 |
[37:04] | That was supposed to be their fee | 那才是他们替你 |
[37:05] | for getting rid of Sophie, | 除掉苏菲的报酬 |
[37:07] | but they changed the terms on you. | 但是他们突然改了赎金 |
[37:10] | They heard about Benjamin’s campaign war chest | 他们听说了本杰明有一笔竞选资金 |
[37:12] | and thought they were being underpaid. | 于是认为自己的报酬太低 |
[37:15] | That is pure conjecture. | 这纯属臆想 |
[37:16] | His approval rates were waning. | 他的支持率在降低 |
[37:19] | Something like this would create sympathy, | 而这种事 会引起大众对他的同情 |
[37:21] | boost his visibility. | 提高他的人气 |
[37:24] | Maybe this wasn’t about your disliking Sophie. | 也许这跟你不喜欢苏菲无关 |
[37:28] | This is just you being ruthlessly pragmatic. | 这只不过是你实际到了冷血的地步 |
[37:32] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 这是接下来我们准备采取的措施 |
[37:34] | We’re gonna charge Benjamin with weapons possession | 我们要指控本杰明非法持有武器 |
[37:36] | and with the intent to murder his wife. | 并且蓄意谋杀他的妻子 |
[37:39] | This is not just a minor sex scandal. | 这可不是一个小小的性丑闻 |
[37:42] | His career will be destroyed, | 他的事业会因此被毁掉 |
[37:45] | and all your hard work grooming him | 而你为他所做的一切努力 |
[37:47] | will go down the drain. | 也都会付诸东流 |
[37:51] | Unless you want to call the kidnappers and end this now. | 除非你愿意打给绑匪 结束这一切 |
[38:16] | – FBI! – FBI! | -联邦调查局 -联邦调查局 |
[38:17] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[38:28] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[38:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:51] | Is there something you want to say to your wife? | 你有什么想要对你妻子说的话吗 |
[38:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[38:54] | Sophie, you’re my entire world. | 苏菲 你是我的一切 |
[38:59] | And I want you to fight | 我希望你可以抗争 |
[39:01] | and don’t give up. | 千万不要放弃 |
[39:06] | I want you to come back to me. | 我希望你能回来我身边 |
[39:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:12] | That was the congressman speaking to me | 您刚刚看到的是昨天下午 |
[39:13] | in an exclusive interview yesterday afternoon, | 我对议员所做的独家专访中的片段 |
[39:16] | and this was him an hour ago. | 而这是一个小时前的片段 |
[39:18] | I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks | 我想对联邦调查局 特别是行为分析组 |
[39:21] | to the FBI, in particular the BAU, | 表达我由衷的感谢 |
[39:25] | for bringing my Sophie back to me. | 感谢他们把我的苏菲带回到我的身边 |
[39:29] | I am and I will be eternally grateful. | 我将会永远心怀感恩 |
[39:35] | Call me a softie, but this whole thing | 你们说我多愁善感也罢 但是这整件事 |
[39:36] | is turning me into mush. | 让我的心都融化了 |
[39:38] | You know, according to online polls, | 根据网络民意调查显示 |
[39:39] | his approval ratings are skyrocketing. | 他的支持率现在一冲上天 |
[39:42] | We may be looking at a future | 在我们眼前这个人 |
[39:44] | president of the United States. | 也许会是未来的美国总统 |
[39:46] | He is a tall drink of water. | 他还真是高富帅啊 |
[39:48] | Speaking of pretty boys, | 说到小帅哥 |
[39:50] | where’s Reid? | 里德去哪了 |
[39:54] | That should do it. | 这样应该就可以了 |
[39:56] | Hey, thanks for coming back to clean up. | 谢谢你回来帮我收拾 |
[39:57] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用麻烦的 |
[39:58] | No worries. I, um, | 这没什么 我 |
[40:00] | I wanted to apologize for almost rushing in there | 我差点就冲进去 救错了人 |
[40:03] | to save the wrong girl, as it turns out. | 我想向你道歉 |
[40:06] | You could have been right. | 你也可能做对了 |
[40:07] | One of the hardest things | 盯梢行动中最难的事情之一 |
[40:08] | about surveillance is not taking action. | 就是不采取任何行动 |
[40:10] | You listen, you analyze, | 你监听 分析情报 |
[40:12] | and then you force yourself to do nothing. | 然后逼自己什么都不做 |
[40:14] | I imagine that’s really hard. | 我相信这肯定很难 |
[40:16] | Oh, and sorry also about ruining | 对了 我还要为毁了《远大的前程》 |
[40:17] | “Great Expectations” for you. | 这本书向你道歉 |
[40:18] | You just saved me about 20 hours. | 你省了我二十个小时的时间 |
[40:20] | Maybe you can summarize “Bleak House” for me, too. | 要不你把《荒凉山庄》也总结给我听吧 |
[41:07] | Everyone said it was a mistake to visit you. | 大家都说我不该来探你 |
[41:11] | I’m your mother, and I raised a good son, didn’t I? | 我是你母亲 我养育了个好儿子 不是吗 |
[41:20] | What you did to Sophie was unforgivable. | 我无法原谅你对苏菲的所作所为 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry, Benjy. | 对不起 本杰 |
[41:33] | But it worked. | 但是很有效 |
[41:40] | Now what do I do? | 我接下来该怎么做 |
[41:57] | First you need to… | 首先 你要 |