时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My sister and brother-in-law died in 9/11. | 我姐姐和姐夫都在911中丧生 |
[00:05] | They had a baby girl, Meg. | 他们有一个可爱的女儿 叫梅格 |
[00:08] | I took her in. | 我们收养了她 |
[00:08] | Actually, Chris and I moved into their house. | 其实是克里斯和我搬进了她家 |
[00:11] | She’s 13, and the light of my life. | 她十三岁 是我的小心肝 |
[00:13] | Make sure you’re home on time, | 你要按时回家 |
[00:14] | otherwise the search party’s coming for you. | 不然我就派搜查队去找你 |
[00:16] | Make sure you text me when you land | 你也要一下飞机就给我发短信 |
[00:17] | or I’ll send one for you. | 不然我也派搜查队去找你 |
[00:18] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[00:20] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[00:22] | Omg, he messaged us back. | 他给咱们回消息了 |
[00:24] | He is so hot. | 他太性感了 |
[00:26] | Could you imagine if he was your boyfriend? | 你能想象他要是你男友怎么样 |
[00:28] | He’s asking for a picture. | 他要我们发照片 |
[00:30] | You’re not actually sending one, are you? | 你不会真给他发吧 |
[00:32] | Well, he’s a senior. What’s the big deal? | 他就是个高中生 有什么大不了的 |
[03:37] | How the hell do you think it makes me feel, huh? | 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉 |
[03:40] | I said I’m sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[03:42] | I bust my butt at work all day | 我一天累死累活的工作 |
[03:45] | and all I ask for is a hot meal. | 要的无非是顿热乎饭 |
[03:48] | Honey, I’m sorry, please. | 亲爱的 对不起 求你了 |
[03:51] | I know this is my fault. | 我知道是我的错 |
[03:54] | You think I want to do this? | 你以为我想这么做 |
[03:57] | Look, I know you had a hard day at work. | 我知道你一天工作很累 |
[04:00] | No! | 不 |
[04:01] | I had a rough day. | 我这一天糟透了 |
[04:03] | Rough day at work. Say it right. | 工作糟透了 说对了 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:11] | You had a rough day. | 你这一天糟透了 |
[04:15] | So why do you have to make it worse? | 那你为什么还要火上浇油 |
[04:19] | I’ll do better. I promise. | 我会做得更好的 我保证 |
[04:24] | I’m tired of giving you second chances. | 我厌倦总给你机会了 |
[04:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:38] | You look like you could use this more than me. | 看来你比我更需要这个 |
[04:39] | Oh, my hero. | 我的救星 |
[04:41] | Hey, Meg, let’s go! | 梅格 该走了 |
[04:43] | You’re gonna be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 |
[04:44] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:45] | – Thank you. – I saw that. | -谢了 -看见了哦 |
[04:48] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[04:50] | Hey, can I go to the mall with Markayla | 我这周末能和马卡拉 |
[04:52] | And a couple of other friends this weekend? | 和几个其他朋友一起去逛街吗 |
[04:54] | Do these couple of other friends have names? | 这几个朋友有名字吗 |
[04:56] | Bobby and Tyler. | 鲍比和泰勒 |
[04:57] | Ok, those are weird names for girls. | 女孩叫这名字有点奇怪啊 |
[04:59] | They’re in my biology class. | 他们是我生物课上的同学 |
[05:00] | Ok, well, do these friends know that Kate has a gun? | 你这些朋友知道凯特有枪吗 |
[05:03] | – Hey, stop that. – You’re right. | -别这样 -也是 |
[05:04] | Technically, she’s got two guns. | 准确的说 她有两把枪 |
[05:06] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[05:08] | I’m kidding. Yes, of course you can go. | 开玩笑的 没问题 你当然可以去 |
[05:09] | Thanks, Chris. I need to text Markayla and let her know. | 谢谢 克里斯 我得发短信给马卡拉告诉她 |
[05:16] | Ok, what was that? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[05:18] | What? It’s not a date. | 怎么了 又不是约会 |
[05:19] | She’s going to the mall, it’s a public place. | 她要去逛街 是公共场合 |
[05:20] | With two boys that we’ve never met. | 是跟两个我们从没见过的男孩子 |
[05:22] | I don’t think it’s such a big deal. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[05:23] | We had a plan for her dating. | 我们对她约会的事可是有计划的 |
[05:26] | This is not a date. | 这不算是约会 |
[05:28] | I have 3 guns, by the way. | 另外 我可有三把枪 |
[05:31] | Come on, sweetheart. | 走啦 宝贝 |
[05:35] | Over the last 3 weeks, | 过去三周内 |
[05:36] | the bodies of Myia Collins and Lauren White | 玛雅·柯林斯和劳伦·怀特的尸体 |
[05:38] | have been found in Diamond Bar, California, | 在加州钻石吧市被发现 |
[05:40] | a suburb 25 miles east of Los Angeles. | 那里在洛杉矶以东四十公里 |
[05:43] | Both victims were found in alley dumpster. | 两名死者都是在小巷的垃圾箱里被发现的 |
[05:44] | Each had her throat slashed and had been brutally beaten. | 每人的喉咙都被割了并被残忍殴打 |
[05:47] | This guy literally dumped his victims like trash. | 这家伙确实像垃圾一样把死者丢弃了 |
[05:50] | Classic misogynist sadist. | 典型的厌恶女性的虐待狂 |
[05:52] | Definitely looks like the torture escalates with each attack. | 看上去每次殴打折磨程度都会升级 |
[05:54] | These women weren’t just cut, they were beaten to a pulp. | 这些女人不止是被割喉 而且被打成了肉酱 |
[05:57] | That feels personal. | 感觉有私人恩怨 |
[05:58] | It’s possible the unsub knew both victims, | 可能嫌犯认识被害人 |
[06:00] | or at the very least used them as surrogates | 或者至少把她们当做是 |
[06:01] | for the true object of his anger. | 他真正愤怒对象的替代品 |
[06:03] | He abducts, offends, and disposes of each victim | 他在有人注意到她们消失前 |
[06:05] | before anyone notices they’re gone. | 就完成了绑架 侵犯和弃尸 |
[06:07] | He may be preying on loner types. | 他的目标可能是独来独往的人 |
[06:09] | It looks like they both have ligature marks | 看上去两人手腕和脚腕上 |
[06:10] | on their wrists and ankles. | 都有绑缚的痕迹 |
[06:11] | Which means he has a secure secondary location | 这说明他有安全的第二住所 |
[06:13] | where he holds them captive. | 可以把她们监禁起来 |
[06:15] | So he could be testing how much torture his victims can take. | 那他可能是在测试被害人能承受多少折磨 |
[06:17] | And then when he’s done with his fun, | 等他玩够了 |
[06:18] | if things don’t go as planned, | 如果事情不能按他预想的来 |
[06:19] | He silences them permanently by slitting their throats. | 他就割开她们喉咙让她们永久沉睡下去 |
[06:22] | The preliminary M.E. Report shows that neither of the victims | 初步的尸检报告显示 两名死者生前 |
[06:24] | were sexually assaulted. | 都没遭受过性侵 |
[06:25] | Maybe he’s impotent. | 也许嫌犯阳痿 |
[06:26] | Or the abuse is what really turns him on. | 或者虐待才是他快感的源泉 |
[06:28] | Either way, he’s enjoying their pain. | 无论如何 他都是在享受她们的痛苦 |
[06:30] | And he’s gonna want to experience that again. | 并且还不会收手 |
[06:32] | Wheels up in 30. | 30分钟后出发 |
[07:41] | Scream | 尖叫 |
[07:46] | William.R. Alger once said, | 威廉·R·阿吉尔[美国外交官]说过 |
[07:48] | “Men often make up in wrath what they want in reason.” | 男人尽管情倾于理 却总倾泻与怒 |
[07:52] | This creep definitely has a type. | 这个变态的目标都是同一类型 |
[07:55] | Both women were roughly the same age, same look. | 两名被害人的年龄和长相均相似 |
[07:57] | Cute brunettes are his thing. | 长相甜美 深色头发 |
[07:59] | Myia Collins was single. She grew up in the area | 玛雅·柯林斯是单身 在当地长大 |
[08:01] | and worked at the local elementary | 生前在当地小学 |
[08:02] | school as a substitute teacher. | 做代课老师 |
[08:04] | Lauren White recently moved back to Diamond Bar | 劳伦·怀特最近和她丈夫分居后 |
[08:06] | after she and her husband split. | 才搬回钻石吧 |
[08:07] | It says here Lauren recently started | 报告上说劳伦最近刚开始 |
[08:09] | working part-time as a nurse. | 做兼职护士 |
[08:11] | So both women had jobs in which it | 两名被害人的工作性质 |
[08:12] | wouldn’t necessarily be noticed | 都属于即使几天没来上班 |
[08:13] | if they were gone for a few days. | 也不会有人注意到的 |
[08:15] | What about friends and family? | 朋友和家人呢 |
[08:16] | Lauren has a sister, Heather. | 劳伦有个姐姐 海瑟 |
[08:18] | Myia, not so much. All her family is in Ohio. | 玛雅的家人都在俄亥俄 |
[08:20] | We know this guy’s good at being invisible. | 嫌犯很善于隐藏自己的行踪 |
[08:22] | Both women were last seen leaving | 两名被害人最后一次被人看到 |
[08:24] | work and never made it back home. | 都是下了班 但没能回到家 |
[08:26] | He has to be abducting them in public. | 他一定是在公共场合绑架了她们 |
[08:28] | Both were technically single. | 她们都是单身 |
[08:29] | They could have been looking to meet new people. | 都想认识新的男人 |
[08:30] | Maybe that was his in. | 也许这就是他的作案手法 |
[08:31] | Raymond Fernandez used to place personal ads in the newspaper. | 雷蒙德·费尔南德斯的作案手法是在报纸上登广告 |
[08:34] | He would seduce and rob the women who answered them. | 引诱并杀害那些联系他的女人 |
[08:36] | The unsub could be a lonely hearts killer. | 嫌犯也许和他一样 |
[08:38] | Maybe he hunts his victims at places where singles hang out. | 也许他专在单身女性聚集的地方寻找目标 |
[08:40] | You know, bars, night clubs, chess tournaments. | 酒吧 夜店 国际象棋锦标赛 |
[08:45] | If the women turned down his advances, | 如果有女人拒绝他 |
[08:47] | It could have emasculated him. | 可能会让他受伤 |
[08:49] | You rejected me. I’m literally going to make you feel my pain. | 你拒绝了我 我就要让你付出代价 |
[08:53] | But he’s not breaking their hearts, | 但他不是要伤她们的心 |
[08:54] | He’s breaking their bodies. | 而是伤害她们的身体 |
[08:55] | All right, when we land, | 降落后 |
[08:56] | JJ, you and Kate go to the M.E. | 小洁和凯特去见法医 |
[08:57] | Morgan, reach out to the families. | 摩根去见被害人的家属 |
[08:59] | The rest of us will set up at the precinct. | 剩下的人去警局 |
[09:05] | Agent Hotchner, thanks for coming out. | 霍奇纳探员 多谢你们前来 |
[09:06] | Detective Davenport. This is agent Rossi, Dr. Reid. | 达文波特警探 这位是罗西探员和里德博士 |
[09:09] | Welcome. Right this way. | 欢迎 这边请 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | To be honest, this kind of thing doesn’t happen around here. | 说实话 这里从没发生过这种事 |
[09:15] | This guy has the entire city on edge. | 现在全城人的目光都聚集在了这个人身上 |
[09:17] | A serial killer will do that. | 连环杀手就有这本事 |
[09:19] | – Your team can set up in here. – Thank you. | -你的小组可以在这里办公 -谢谢 |
[09:27] | Have any witnesses come forward? | 找到目击者了吗 |
[09:29] | I have my guys out interviewing local merchants, | 我的手下正在给本地商户做笔录 |
[09:30] | but so far we’re coming up empty. | 暂时还没有收获 |
[09:32] | Have you noticed any variations in traffic patterns | 弃尸地点附近的交通状况 |
[09:34] | near where the bodies were found? | 有什么规律可循吗 |
[09:35] | – That road’s a commuter nightmare. – Why? | -那段路是交警的噩梦 -此话怎讲 |
[09:38] | The unsub had to know the traffic | 嫌犯必须熟知那里的路况 |
[09:39] | in order to escape detection. | 才可在弃尸时避开所有人 |
[09:40] | Grand avenue’s 18 miles long | 格林大街有18英里长 |
[09:42] | and runs through 4 other cities. | 并横跨其他四座城市 |
[09:43] | He could have spread out the dump sites but chose not to. | 他本可以选择不同的地方弃尸 但他没有 |
[09:46] | Both victims were found within a mile of one another. | 两处弃尸点相距只有一英里 |
[09:48] | That’s a huge risk the unsub didn’t have to take. | 嫌犯完全没必要冒如此大的险 |
[09:50] | The area must be important to him. | 这个地方对他来说一定有着特殊的意义 |
[09:52] | Or convenient. What are you willing to bet | 或者说比较方便 你想不想赌一把 |
[09:54] | the unsub either lives or works nearby? | 嫌犯也许就在那附近生活或工作 |
[09:57] | The tox screens came back negative, | 毒物检测的结果呈阴性 |
[09:59] | However, C.O.D. on both wasn’t the lacerations to their necks | 但与我最初的猜测不同 她们的死因 |
[10:02] | like I initially thought. | 并不是因为脖子上的伤 |
[10:03] | So what was it? | 那是什么 |
[10:05] | Blunt force trauma to the back of the head. | 死因是脑后遭到重击 |
[10:07] | In fact, the lacerations were done postmortem. | 脖子上的伤是死后造成的 |
[10:09] | The slicing of throats is a symbolic way | 割喉的意义是象征着 |
[10:11] | of silencing his victims. | 让被害人沉默 |
[10:13] | Maybe he feels he doesn’t have a voice himself. | 也许嫌犯本人觉得自己无法发声 |
[10:16] | Looks like he might have hesitated. | 从伤口来看他有些犹豫 |
[10:18] | Yeah. But the incision across Lauren’s throat | 没错 但劳伦喉咙上的切口 |
[10:20] | was much more precise. | 就精准了很多 |
[10:22] | His confidence in the way he kills | 随着被害人的增加 |
[10:24] | could be building with each victim. | 他的信心也与日俱增 |
[10:25] | With Myia he literally beat her with his bare hands. | 他殴打玛雅的时候用的是自己的双手 |
[10:28] | You can tell from the bruising here. | 从这里的淤青可以看出来 |
[10:30] | She suffered multiple fractures in her arms and torso. | 她手臂及躯干都有多处骨折 |
[10:33] | Lauren had the same type of bruising, | 劳伦身上也有同样的瘀伤 |
[10:35] | but her injuries were much more brutal. | 但嫌犯对她下手更残忍 |
[10:37] | He introduced a blunt object. | 他使用了一种钝器 |
[10:39] | Brutality could be important to his fantasy. | 在他的幻想中 残忍的手法也许很重要 |
[10:41] | Maybe he’s trying to perfect his method of torture. | 他可能想改进自己的折磨手段 |
[10:43] | Or he’s devolving. | 或者他在转变 |
[10:45] | Maybe the torture isn’t enough. | 可能折磨还不够 |
[10:46] | There could be something else he wants from his victims. | 他或许还想从被害人身上得到些什么 |
[10:51] | Your sister moved back here 3 months ago. | 你姐姐三个月前搬回这里 |
[10:54] | Was that to be closer to you? | 是为了住得和你更近一些吗 |
[10:56] | We had a falling out about a year ago. | 我们一年前大吵了一架 |
[10:58] | It had only been in the last couple of months | 几个月前 我们的关系 |
[11:00] | we started patching things up. | 才刚有所好转 |
[11:02] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[11:03] | what caused the rift in your relationship? | 我想问问你们的关系为何会破裂 |
[11:06] | When our folks split, she took it the hardest. | 我们父母分开时 她受到很大的打击 |
[11:10] | She felt like our dad just left. | 她觉得爸爸弃她而去了 |
[11:12] | She turned to partying. | 她沉沦于派对酒会 |
[11:14] | There were times I would go days without hearing from her. | 有时我甚至好几天都没有她的消息 |
[11:19] | Lauren recently filed for divorce. | 劳伦最近在申请离婚 |
[11:21] | Can you tell me about her husband? | 你能说说关于她丈夫的事吗 |
[11:23] | I never even met him. | 我都没见过他 |
[11:25] | They hooked up at some bar. | 他们是在某个酒吧认识的 |
[11:27] | She’d only known him like a week | 她认识他没几个礼拜 |
[11:28] | before I got a text saying they had gotten married in Vegas. | 我就收到信息说他们在赌城结婚了 |
[11:31] | And when things didn’t work out for the two of them, | 他们俩感情破裂以后 |
[11:32] | she came back here. | 她就回到了这里 |
[11:35] | Did the divorce change her? | 离婚让她有所改变吗 |
[11:38] | She was the same Lauren. | 她还是那个劳伦 |
[11:40] | Still looking for a man to validate her. | 还是想靠男人来证明自己 |
[11:43] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[11:45] | Well, Lauren’s ex-husband Doug checked out. | 查过劳伦的前夫道格了 |
[11:47] | He’s been in Seattle touring with his band the past few weeks. | 他这几个星期一直在西雅图巡演 |
[11:50] | According to her sister, she was promiscuous. | 据她姐姐说 她的私生活非常混乱 |
[11:53] | Said she would fall head over heels for any man | 据说只要有男人对她稍微示好 |
[11:55] | who showed her the slightest amount of attention. | 她就会迫不及待地坠入爱河 |
[11:56] | That may rule out the lonely hearts theory. | 那可能就能排除掉寂寞芳心假说了 |
[11:58] | That type of unsub typically thrives off of challenge. | 那种类型的嫌犯通常喜欢更有挑战性的目标 |
[12:01] | Lauren wouldn’t have given him that. | 劳伦可不算什么挑战 |
[12:02] | You know what? There might be another connection | 可能还有一层关系 |
[12:03] | we haven’t considered. | 我们没有考虑到 |
[12:05] | Myia was never promoted to full-time | 玛雅没法升到全职员工 |
[12:07] | because supervisors described her as quiet and submissive. | 因为她的主管说她过于安静顺从 |
[12:10] | Heather said Lauren struggled with | 海瑟说劳伦一直想 |
[12:11] | needing a man to validate her worth. | 找个男人来证明自己的价值 |
[12:12] | It speaks to both their levels of confidence. | 这就能看出她们俩对自我信心不足 |
[12:15] | This unsub could be targeting women with self-image issues. | 嫌犯很可能专挑对自我形象信心不足的女性 |
[12:29] | Greta Thomas? | 格莱塔·托马斯 |
[12:31] | Yes, that’s me. | 是我 |
[12:35] | Honey, I need you to stay here. | 亲爱的 你乖乖待在这 |
[12:38] | Mommy will be right back. | 妈妈马上回来 |
[12:46] | My name is Peter. | 我叫彼得 |
[12:47] | I’m going to be your caseworker. | 我会负责你的咨询 |
[12:49] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[12:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:58] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[13:00] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:03] | I just need to verify a few things before we get started. | 开始之前 我只需要再确认一些事 |
[13:13] | There you go. | 给 |
[13:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Is this the first time you’ve been here? | 你是第一次来这里吗 |
[13:22] | My son saw it happen this time. | 这次我儿子看到了 |
[13:29] | I never wanted him to see me like this. | 我从来不想让他看到我那副样子 |
[13:33] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[13:35] | 7. | 七岁 |
[13:52] | You two have the option of staying here, | 你们俩可以选择住在这里 |
[13:55] | or if you have someplace else you’d rather stay the night… | 或如果你们今晚还有别的住处 |
[13:59] | Uh, I have a friend we could stay with. | 我们可以住我朋友那 |
[14:03] | Good. | 好 |
[14:05] | Now, I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[14:07] | exactly what your husband did to you. | 你的丈夫到底对你做了什么 |
[14:13] | Why target women with low self-esteem? | 为什么瞄准自信心不足的女性 |
[14:14] | What does it get him? | 这有什么吸引他的 |
[14:16] | Well, it makes him easier to control. | 他能更轻易地操控她们 |
[14:18] | He prolongs the torture because the more he does, | 他加长了折磨的时间是因为 |
[14:20] | the more powerful he feels. | 折磨得越久 他就感觉越强大 |
[14:21] | Which could mean he doesn’t feel | 他很有可能在日常生活中 |
[14:22] | very important in his everyday life. | 自视不受重视 |
[14:29] | Maybe he has low self-worth. Like attracts like. | 也许他觉得自我价值低下 物以类聚 |
[14:32] | And his only chance of dominance | 他只能随意玩弄 |
[14:34] | is to target other submissives. | 其他有顺从心理的人 |
[14:35] | If this is about power and control, | 嫌犯会不会是在感觉 |
[14:36] | maybe the stressor occurred when the unsub didn’t have any? | 没有获得权力和控制感的时候就会被激怒 |
[14:40] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | These women could be surrogates for the person | 这些女人可能是代替品 |
[14:53] | he holds responsible for his pain. | 他认为她们该对自己的痛苦负责 |
[14:55] | Something could have happened to him when he was a child. | 他很可能有一个不幸的童年 |
[14:57] | If he felt powerless in is childhood, | 如果他在童年时感受过无力 |
[15:00] | then having a taste of power now would be like a drug. | 那么长大后权力对他来说就会像毒品 |
[15:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:04] | And he’ll be looking for his next fix. | 他会不断寻找下一个毒品 |
[15:06] | I appreciate you letting us spend the night. | 非常感谢你收留我们过夜 |
[15:09] | I couldn’t bring myself to let Conner sleep at that place. | 我无法允许自己让科纳在那里睡觉 |
[15:13] | No, I’m fine. I just– I just need to get out of here. | 不 我没事 我只是不想待在这里 |
[15:17] | He could come back at any minute. | 他随时都可能回来 |
[15:20] | Text you when we’re on our way. | 我们一出发就给你短信 |
[15:42] | Conner? | 科纳 |
[15:43] | Did you pack your toothbrush? | 牙刷收好了吗 |
[15:50] | Conner! | 科纳 |
[16:04] | Conner? | 科纳 |
[16:10] | Didn’t you hear me calling you? | 没听见我在喊你吗 |
[16:13] | And how many times have I told you | 我跟你说过多少遍了 |
[16:15] | not to go to the cabinet and get candy? | 不许偷吃柜子里的糖果 |
[16:18] | I didn’t, mom. The man gave it to me. | 我没有 是一个叔叔给我的 |
[16:23] | What man? | 什么叔叔 |
[16:25] | That one. | 他就在那儿 |
[16:41] | Her name is Greta Thomas. | 她叫格莱塔·托马斯 |
[16:43] | According to the neighbor, her son Conner | 据邻居说 她的儿子科纳敲他们家门 |
[16:44] | knocked on their door saying a man took his mom. | 说他妈妈被一个叔叔带走了 |
[16:46] | She looks like the other two victims. | 她与另两名被害人的遭遇相同 |
[16:48] | Any word on her husband? | 有她丈夫的消息吗 |
[16:49] | Garcia’s trying to locate him. | 加西亚正在找他 |
[16:51] | Apparently he travels a lot for work. | 很显然他因为工作需要经常出差 |
[16:53] | Did Conner see anything? | 科纳看见了什么吗 |
[16:54] | He was able to give a description, | 他给出一些描述 |
[16:55] | but not much to go on. | 但信息量很小 |
[16:57] | Well, we might get more if we gave him a cognitive, | 如果唤起他的认知他会想起更多 |
[16:58] | but we’re gonna need to wait and get a guardian’s permission first. | 但首先我们需要等待监护人的同意 |
[17:01] | This is the first time that the unsub broke into someone’s house | 这是嫌犯首次闯入被害人家中 |
[17:02] | and left a witness. | 并留下目击者证人 |
[17:03] | Usually he just does it out in the open. | 他通常只在户外作案 |
[17:05] | Maybe he’s getting closer to his ideal surrogate. | 也许这个替代者非常理想 |
[17:07] | If that’s the case, what makes Greta different from the others? | 若真如此 那格莱塔和其他人有什么不同呢 |
[17:10] | She’s a mother. | 她是一位母亲 |
[17:14] | Tell me you found the husband. | 你找到她丈夫了吧 |
[17:16] | Affirmative, sir, but you’re never gonna believe where. | 当然 先生 但地点说出来你绝对不信 |
[17:20] | We believe we’re looking for a white male | 我们在寻找的是一位白人男性 |
[17:22] | in his mid- to late 30s who has a history | 年近四十岁 经历过 |
[17:23] | if physical and psychological abuse. | 生理和心理的虐待 |
[17:26] | This unsub is a projecting punisher, | 这名嫌犯专门惩罚他认为有罪的人 |
[17:28] | which means he’s victimizing women he believes | 他专找那些他认为 |
[17:30] | in one way or another haven’t stood up for themselves. | 不能自强自立的女性下手 |
[17:38] | With the first two victims, he caused injuries | 他对前两名被害人造成的伤害 |
[17:40] | that are consistent with domestic abuse. | 与家暴的伤害一致 |
[17:42] | With his latest victim, Greta Thomas, | 最近一位被害人 格莱塔·托马斯 |
[17:44] | not only is she a mother, | 她不仅是一位母亲 |
[17:45] | but she’s an actual victim of abuse. | 也是一位真正的家暴受害者 |
[17:47] | At her husband was jailed last night | 她丈夫就在前一晚 |
[17:48] | after an altercation at the family home. | 由于家暴被捕入狱 |
[17:50] | Which is why we believe the unsub’s mother | 这使我们相信嫌犯的母亲 |
[17:51] | was the one that actually suffered physical abuse. | 曾一度遭受肉体虐待 |
[17:53] | It’s likely he blamed her for allowing the violence | 他极有可能怒其不争 |
[17:55] | to enter and continue in the home. | 让暴力在家庭中肆虐 |
[17:57] | Rather than viewing his mother as a victim, | 与其说他把母亲看成受害者 |
[17:59] | he holds resentment towards her | 不如说他更怨恨她 |
[18:01] | because of the upheaval and fear he lived with. | 害他整天过着提心吊胆的日子 |
[18:08] | You’re pathetic! | 你这个烂货 |
[18:10] | I want some respect around this house! | 在这个家里我需要得到尊重 |
[18:12] | This house is a mess! You’re a mess! | 这个房子一塌糊涂 你也一塌糊涂 |
[18:14] | This man doesn’t hate this mother. | 这个男人并不恨这个母亲 |
[18:16] | He hates the idea of that she represented. | 他恨的是她的懦弱 |
[18:18] | Hesitation marks on the earlier victims | 从前几个被害人身上伤口的犹豫痕迹 |
[18:20] | indicate that the unsub feels conflicted by his actions. | 可以看出嫌犯做过思想斗争 |
[18:23] | It’s possible he does not want to hurt the women he abducts, | 可能他原本不想伤害这些绑架来的女人 |
[18:25] | but somehow he feels he has to. | 但又出于某种原因觉得自己应该那么做 |
[18:27] | Given his warped sense of justice, | 因为他的正义感扭曲了 |
[18:28] | he may see himself as a protector of these women. | 他把自己看成是她们的保护者 |
[18:31] | He may even want them to fight back. | 他甚至希望她们反击 |
[18:33] | He lost control at an early age, | 他在很小的时候便失控 |
[18:35] | and he’s desperate to regain it. | 渴望重获控制的能力 |
[18:36] | We should look at domestic abuse cases going back 25 to 30 years. | 我们需要查找25至30年前的家暴案件 |
[18:39] | Take a look at locations battered women frequent– | 查查看女性较为聚集的地方 |
[18:41] | group homes, women’s shelters, legal hearings. | 集体宿舍 妇女庇护所 听证会 |
[18:43] | For now our primary goal is to bring | 我们现在主要目的是 |
[18:45] | Greta Thomas home alive and safe. | 将格莱塔·托马斯平安送回家 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | You were supposed to help us. | 你不是来帮我们的吗 |
[19:13] | I told you everything he did to me. | 我已经告诉你他对我做的一切了 |
[19:16] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:18] | Where’s Conner? What did you do to him?! | 科纳在哪儿 你把他怎么了 |
[19:21] | He’s fine, now that he’s no longer in that toxic environment. | 他没事 他不会再被这种环境荼毒了 |
[19:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:29] | You think this was the first time he saw that monster hit you? | 你以为那是他第一次目睹那个禽兽打你吗 |
[19:34] | The screaming, the fighting, the arguments. | 尖叫声 打斗 还有争吵 |
[19:40] | You think he’s stupid? | 你以为他很笨吗 |
[19:46] | I can’t imagine what that must do to a child. | 我无法想象这对一个孩子会造成什么影响 |
[19:49] | But I made a mistake. | 但我犯了错 |
[19:52] | Which you let it happen over and over again. | 你一而再再而三地犯错 |
[19:57] | Which is partly why I think you’re perfect. | 这也是我认为你很完美的部分原因 |
[20:04] | Final M.E. report just came through. | 刚收到了法医的总结报告 |
[20:08] | Take a look at the stomach contents. | 看看胃内容物 |
[20:11] | Saltwater, honey, ginger, and tea. | 盐水 蜂蜜 姜和茶 |
[20:14] | She also found multiple ulcerations | 她还发现两名被害人的声带 |
[20:15] | of the vocal chords of both victims, | 都有多处溃疡 |
[20:17] | most likely from all the screaming. | 很可能是经常尖叫所致 |
[20:21] | Spill it, kid. I can see you got a theory. | 说吧 孩子 我看出来你有想法了 |
[20:24] | The saltwater could serve another purpose. | 盐水可能有其他用处 |
[20:26] | Honey, ginger tea, and saltwater | 蜂蜜 姜茶和盐水 |
[20:27] | are often used to treat sore throats. | 经常被用来治疗喉咙痛 |
[20:29] | Maybe something about their voices is what’s driving him. | 也许是她们的声音吸引了凶手 |
[20:32] | But a sadist wouldn’t go to such lengths to heal his victims. | 但虐待狂通常不会这么努力地治疗被害人 |
[20:34] | Especially when his final act of rage is slicing their throats. | 特别是当他最终泄愤的行为是割喉时 |
[20:37] | This guy’s destroying the very thing he’s trying to preserve. | 这家伙在破坏自己努力维护的东西 |
[20:40] | All the torture could simply be a means to an end. | 所有的虐待可能只是达到目的的手段 |
[20:43] | If it’s not about the violence, what’s it about? | 如果不是为了暴力 那是为了什么 |
[20:46] | Their screams. | 她们的尖叫 |
[20:51] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[20:52] | We can’t stop. | 我们不能停 |
[20:54] | Not until you give me what I want. | 除非你给我我想要的 |
[21:13] | How the hell do you think that makes me feel, huh? | 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉 |
[21:15] | I said I’m sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[21:17] | I bust my butt at work all day, | 我一天累死累活的工作 |
[21:20] | and all I ask is for a hot meal. | 要的无非是顿热乎饭 |
[21:22] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[21:24] | Please, I know this is all my fault. | 求你了 我知道是我的错 |
[21:27] | You think I want to do this? | 你以为我想这么做 |
[21:29] | Look, I know you had a rough day. | 我知道你今天工作糟透了 |
[21:31] | So why do you have to make it worse? | 那你为什么还要火上浇油 |
[21:34] | I’ll do better. I promise. | 我会做得更好的 我保证 |
[21:36] | I’m tired of giving you second chances. | 我厌倦总给你第二次机会了 |
[21:39] | You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 电话免提了 加西亚 |
[21:40] | You guys, I have searched | 大伙 我搜索了 |
[21:41] | every shelter up and down the west coast. | 全西海岸的每一家收容所 |
[21:43] | I can’t find Greta’s name anywhere. | 哪里都找不到格莱塔的名字 |
[21:45] | Could she have registered anonymously? | 她会不会是匿名登记的 |
[21:47] | Records are kept confidential, but trust me, | 资料确实对外保密 但相信我 |
[21:49] | if she was listed in any of them, | 如果她的名字出现过 |
[21:51] | your nearsighted wonder girl would have found her. | 你们这位近视天才女孩早都找到她了 |
[21:52] | Maybe that’s the answer to where this guy finds his victims. | 也许这家伙就是这样找到了他的受害人 |
[21:55] | What if he works in the system? | 说不定他就在系统里 |
[21:56] | Women go to him for help and end up as victims. | 女性们找他寻求帮助 却沦为他的受害人 |
[21:59] | Hey, Garcia– | 加西亚 |
[22:00] | Already on it. Give me a minute. | 已经开始搜了 给我一分钟 |
[22:01] | If I find anything, I’ll hit you right back. | 如果发现什么马上给你们打电话 |
[22:03] | All right, so the physical abuse he witnessed | 他在家里目睹的虐待 |
[22:05] | in the household imprinted on him. | 让他谨记在心 |
[22:06] | That’s why he’s conflicted. | 这就是为什么他内心充满矛盾 |
[22:08] | He sees himself as protector and abuser. | 他认为自己即是保护者又是施虐者 |
[22:10] | And now he’s taking on the role of the abuser | 而现在他扮演着施虐者的角色 |
[22:12] | re-enacting what happened to his mother. | 让他母亲的惨剧再度发生 |
[22:15] | Typically, unsubs with this type of nostalgia | 一般来讲 如此怀旧的不明嫌犯 |
[22:17] | keep some kind of a trophy. | 都会保留某种纪念品 |
[22:18] | We haven’t seen any evidence of that here. | 这里并没有任何相应的证据 |
[22:20] | We’ve profiled that what he wants most from them | 我们曾侧写他最想得到的 |
[22:22] | are their screams. | 是她们的尖叫 |
[22:23] | Ok, but how is a scream a trophy? | 好吧 那尖叫怎么作为纪念品 |
[22:26] | It’s not. Unless he’s recording them. | 没办法 除非都被他录了下来 |
[23:41] | I know this is all my fault. | 我知道是我的错 |
[23:43] | You think I want to do this? | 你以为我想这么做 |
[23:45] | Look, I know you had a rough day. | 我知道你今天工作糟透了 |
[23:48] | Why did you have to make it worse? | 那你为什么还要火上浇油 |
[23:50] | I’ll do better. I promise. | 我会做得更好的 我保证 |
[23:52] | I’m tired of giving you second chances. | 我厌倦总给你第二次机会了 |
[24:00] | Hey, talk to us, hot stuff. | 说吧 小亲亲 |
[24:02] | I feel like I don’t deserve to talk to you, | 感觉我根本不配给你们打电话 |
[24:03] | because I have terrible news. | 因为我有个坏消息 |
[24:04] | I’m hitting the hardest wall in domestic abuse cases of yesteryear. | 我在搜寻往年家庭暴力案件上毫无头绪 |
[24:07] | To say there are a plethora | 用大海捞针来形容 |
[24:09] | is a severe injustice to the word plethora. | 简直是对这个成语的侮辱 |
[24:10] | I can’t narrow it down alone. I need help. | 我没法靠我自己缩小目标 我需要帮助 |
[24:12] | Based on the current victim pool, | 根据现有的死者名单 |
[24:14] | the mother would have been in her 20s back then. | 母亲当时应该是二十多岁 |
[24:15] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[24:17] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[24:18] | The unsub most likely grew up nearby, Garcia. | 不明嫌犯应该是在本地长大的 加西亚 |
[24:20] | Check recurring abuse cases | 查查凶手的安全区 |
[24:21] | within the comfort zone. | 是否有反复发生的虐待案件 |
[24:22] | Look for women who made frequent trips to the E.R. | 主要找那些经常去看急诊的女性 |
[24:25] | but not for abuse. More like a freak accident, | 受伤原因却不是被虐待 很可能是假事故 |
[24:28] | like falling down the stairs or extensive clumsiness. | 比如说摔下楼梯或是特别笨手笨脚 |
[24:31] | Uh-huh. Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在总算有点发现了 |
[24:33] | And the occupation might match as well, | 职业可能也相同 |
[24:34] | so look for teachers or nurses. | 所以找找看老师和护士 |
[24:36] | Hello, promising candidate. | 你好 有希望的候选人 |
[24:37] | Karen Holden, third-grade teacher at the time. | 凯伦·霍顿 那时是三年级的老师 |
[24:39] | She went to the E.R. multiple times, | 她多次出入急诊室 |
[24:41] | courtesy of her icky, icky | 全拜她十分讨厌 |
[24:43] | abusive husband Frank Holden. | 且虐待成瘾的丈夫弗兰克·霍顿所赐 |
[24:44] | Where’s Frank and Karen now? | 弗兰克和凯伦现在在哪儿 |
[24:46] | Dead. Like in a tragic story of | 已故 就像是莎士比亚笔下的 |
[24:48] | Shakespearean proportions kind of way. | 经典悲剧那样 |
[24:50] | They died in a murder-suicide 25 years ago. | 死于25年前的谋杀和自杀 |
[24:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:53] | Uh, Frank had a drinking problem. | 弗兰克酗酒 |
[24:55] | He got punchy with Karen, like literally, | 他对凯伦真的是恶语相向 |
[24:56] | an argument ensued and | 接着发生了争执 |
[24:58] | ended up with Karen having her throat slashed | 最后凯伦被割喉 |
[24:59] | and Frank with a bullet in his head. | 而弗兰克的脑袋开了花 |
[25:01] | I am guessing they had a child? | 我猜他们有孩子吧 |
[25:03] | They did, indeed. | 的确有 |
[25:04] | Little Peter Holden. He was 7 at the time. | 小彼得·霍顿 他那时七岁 |
[25:07] | He saw the whole thing. | 目睹了整个过程 |
[25:08] | Do we know where Peter is now? | 知道彼得现在在哪吗 |
[25:09] | Negatory. After his parents died, | 不知道 他父母死后 |
[25:11] | he was put in the foster care system until he was 18, | 他就在孤儿院一直待到成年 |
[25:13] | and that’s where the paper trail ends. | 书面记录就到此为止了 |
[25:14] | Diamond Bar’s a small town. Probably changed his name | 钻石吧是个小镇子 他可能改了名 |
[25:17] | to escape the notoriety of his parents’ deaths. | 以摆脱他父母惨死的风言风语 |
[25:19] | I’ll check court records and see if I can find a breadcrumb. | 我查一下法庭记录看看能不能找到线索 |
[25:22] | All right, thanks, baby girl. | 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[25:23] | Wait, wait, there’s a name | 等一下 等一下 有个名字 |
[25:24] | that keeps coming up in the old hospital records. | 总是在以前的医院记录上出现 |
[25:26] | John Folkmore. He was an officer who responded | 约翰·福柯莫 他是个警察 大部分 |
[25:28] | to a majority of the calls from the Holden residence. | 霍顿家的报警电话都是他出警的 |
[25:30] | Johnny. He retired a few years back, but he still lives in town. | 约翰尼几年前退休了 但还住在镇上 |
[25:34] | You think he might know what happened to the kid? | 你觉得他可能会知道那孩子怎么样了吗 |
[25:35] | It’d be good to talk to him. | 跟他谈谈可能会有收获 |
[25:42] | You didn’t do it right. | 你说错了 |
[25:45] | I shouldn’t have to do this. | 我本来不用这样的 |
[25:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:48] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[25:49] | I don’t. Just let me go. | 我不知道 放我走好吗 |
[25:51] | I promise I won’t tell any– | 我发誓不告诉任何… |
[25:52] | Why are you holding back? | 你为什么要退缩 |
[25:53] | I did what you wanted. | 我照你的意思做了 |
[25:55] | No, you didn’t! | 不 你没有 |
[26:15] | Do you think I want to do this? | 你觉得我想这么做吗 |
[26:18] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[26:20] | Please, just let me go. | 求你了 放我走吧 |
[26:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[26:29] | Why won’t you do what I ask?! | 为什么不照我说的做 |
[26:31] | I have. | 我都听了你的 |
[26:33] | No! It’s not right! | 没有 你说错了 |
[26:37] | It’s not the way it was! | 当时不是那样 |
[26:39] | Do it the way I said! | 照我说的做 |
[26:41] | It has to happen the way I explained it to you! | 必须完全照我跟你说的做 |
[26:45] | Do it the right way! | 别做错了 |
[26:48] | Do it! | 别做错 |
[26:51] | Do you remember that little guy? | 你记得这个小男孩吗 |
[26:56] | Peter Holden. | 彼得·霍顿 |
[26:58] | Never forgot that face. | 从没忘记过这张脸 |
[27:00] | Back in the day you responded to a number | 那时候你受理过好几通 |
[27:02] | of domestic abuse calls at the Holden residence. | 霍顿家的家暴报警电话 |
[27:06] | At least once a week. | 每周至少一次 |
[27:08] | You knew how violent Frank Holden was and you never arrested him. | 你知道弗兰克·霍顿有多暴力但你从未拘留他 |
[27:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:14] | Karen covered for him. | 凯伦总是掩护他 |
[27:17] | She wrote the book on excuses. | 她总能找到各种理由 |
[27:21] | If she wasn’t telling me she fell down stairs, | 不是跟我说从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[27:23] | she was bumping into cabinets. | 就是撞到了柜子 |
[27:27] | You don’t know how many times | 你不知道我有多少次 |
[27:28] | I wanted her to come forward. | 希望她能说实话 |
[27:34] | Part of me blames myself for what happened that night. | 对于那晚发生的事 我总有些自责 |
[27:40] | Will you tell me about Peter? | 你能跟我谈谈彼得吗 |
[27:44] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[27:46] | He loved baseball. | 很喜欢棒球 |
[27:50] | He didn’t deserve to grow up in a house like that. | 他不该生在那种家庭 |
[27:54] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后见到他是什么时候 |
[27:57] | A few nights before. | 那事发生前几晚 |
[27:59] | I stopped by the house to drop off a gift. | 我去他家送了份礼物给他 |
[28:02] | I bought him a cassette recorder. | 我带了个录音机给他 |
[28:08] | That’s an odd gift to give a 7-year-old, don’t you think? | 你不觉得送七岁小孩这个很奇怪吗 |
[28:13] | It wasn’t a gift, was it? | 那不是礼物 对吗 |
[28:16] | You wanted him to capture his mother’s abuse. | 你希望他能录下他妈妈被虐的过程 |
[28:22] | I–I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我 我不知道我是怎么想的 |
[28:25] | I was so frustrated with that whole situation. | 对于当时的情况 我十分泄气 |
[28:28] | I made a promise to the kid, | 我向那孩子保证 |
[28:29] | if he could get me the recording… | 如果他能帮我录下来 |
[28:32] | I could finally put that son of a bitch in jail. | 我就能把那混蛋送进监狱 |
[28:37] | You were the only positive male role model he ever had. | 你是他唯一一个正面男性榜样 |
[28:43] | Someone had to be. | 总要有人去充当这个角色 |
[28:53] | I think Peter changed his last name to Folkmore. | 我觉得彼得把他的姓改成了福柯莫 |
[28:56] | The officer’s last name? | 那个警察的姓 |
[28:57] | Yeah. Think about it. Whenever Peter and his mother | 对 你想 每当彼得和他母亲 |
[28:59] | were in trouble, who did they call? | 有麻烦了 他们都打给谁 |
[29:01] | Folkmore. He became a surrogate father. | 福柯莫 他成了个代理父亲 |
[29:33] | You are pathetic! | 你这个烂货 |
[29:35] | I cannot take this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[29:36] | I am so sick of you! | 我受不了你了 |
[29:39] | The house is a mess! | 家里一团糟 |
[29:41] | You are a mess! | 你也一团糟 |
[29:43] | When I come home, | 我回家的时候 |
[29:44] | I want to be treated with some respect. | 希望你能尊重我 |
[29:50] | I can’t even stand to look at your face anymore! | 我甚至现在都不想看着你 |
[29:54] | How the hell do you think it makes me feel, huh? | 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉 |
[29:57] | I said I’m sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[29:58] | I bust my butt at work all day | 我整天都在拼命工作 |
[30:00] | And all I ask for is a hot meal. | 要的无非是顿热乎饭 |
[30:04] | Honey, I know this is my fault. | 亲爱的 我知道这是我的错 |
[30:06] | You think I want to do this? | 你觉得我想这么做 |
[30:08] | I know you had a rough day at work. | 我知道你今天工作不顺 |
[30:09] | So why do you have to make it worse? | 那为什么你还要火上浇油 |
[30:12] | I’ll do better. I promise. | 我会努力的 我保证 |
[30:13] | I am tired of giving you second chances. | 我受够了再给你机会 |
[30:16] | Stop! Frank, please, put the knife down. | 住手 弗兰克 快把刀放下 |
[30:18] | He can hear. He’s in the other room. | 他能听见 他就在旁边的屋里 |
[30:20] | Stop! No, Frank– | 住手 不 弗兰克 |
[30:25] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[30:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:50] | No! | 不 |
[30:57] | According to child services, | 据儿童保护机构说 |
[30:59] | Peter was in and out of foster homes. | 彼得在很多寄养家庭住过 |
[31:01] | Says he carried a tape recorder with him wherever he went. | 但他无论去哪 都拿着磁带录音机 |
[31:03] | In his statement of the night when his parents died, | 在他父母死亡当晚他的口供中 |
[31:05] | he said they were arguing. Maybe he recorded it. | 他说他们在吵架 或许他录下来了 |
[31:07] | John never mentioned Peter giving him a tape. | 约翰没提过彼得给过他什么磁带 |
[31:09] | Maybe Folkmore didn’t know. | 或许福柯莫不知道 |
[31:10] | Karen died before Peter could give him the tape. | 凯伦在彼得给他磁带之前就死了 |
[31:12] | You think he would hold on to it for all those years? | 你觉得他这么多年来还有那盘磁带 |
[31:14] | Well, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[31:14] | The tape would have been his last memory of his mother, | 那盘磁带是他对他母亲的最后回忆 |
[31:16] | so he kept it for himself. | 所以他会一直保存着 |
[31:17] | Something must have happened to the original recording. | 原始的录音带一定遗失了 |
[31:19] | There’s our trigger. | 那就是诱因 |
[31:20] | He’s not going to stop until he replaces what he lost. | 他在拿回他丢失的东西前是不会停手的 |
[31:22] | Hey, sweetness, give it to me good. | 喂 亲爱的 快告诉我好消息 |
[31:24] | I will. Peter Folkmore has only existed in the system | 我会的 彼得·福柯莫在系统中 |
[31:27] | for the last 16 years. | 只有过去16年的记录 |
[31:29] | He works at the angel network for women | 过去的八年 他在一个为女性服务的 |
[31:31] | for the last 8 years. | 天使网络中工作 |
[31:33] | Working there allowed him to do for other women | 之前他无法帮助他的母亲 |
[31:34] | what he couldn’t do for his mother. | 而在那里 他可以帮助其他女性 |
[31:36] | Karen wasn’t the only one making distress calls. | 凯伦并不是唯一拨打求救电话的人 |
[31:37] | A month ago, Peter called the fire department | 一个月前 彼得打给了消防部门 |
[31:39] | regarding a small fire in his basement. | 报告了他地下室的一起小火灾 |
[31:41] | According to insurance claims, he lost a slew of, quote, | 据保险索赔 他丢失了大量的 原话是 |
[31:44] | “Priceless belongings.” | “极其贵重的物品” |
[31:46] | That’s right before the murders started. | 那正是在谋杀案发生之前 |
[31:53] | Do you have an address? | 查到地址了吗 |
[31:54] | Work and home already sent to you. | 已经将工作及家庭地址发送给你们了 |
[31:55] | JJ and I will take the house. | 小洁和我去他家 |
[31:56] | We’ll grab the others and go to the shelter. | 我们和其他成员碰面一起去工作地点 |
[32:37] | Where are you, Greta? | 你在哪 格莱塔 |
[32:42] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 无论你在哪 快出来吧 |
[32:54] | The sooner we get this right, | 我们越早把录音弄好 |
[32:56] | the sooner we can end this. | 就能越早结束这一切 |
[33:16] | Getting warmer? | 接近了吗 |
[33:38] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[33:41] | Yeah, you. You. | 对 你 你 |
[33:50] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真希望你没有那样做 |
[34:07] | You ruined it. We were getting somewhere. | 你毁了一切 我们本来已经有进展了 |
[34:09] | We can try again. Just please don’t do this! | 我们可以从头开始 求你别这么做 |
[34:13] | No! | 不 |
[34:21] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[34:25] | Come on! | 过来 |
[35:22] | Scream for me. | 给我尖叫 |
[35:31] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[35:39] | We need a medic down here asap. | 这里急需医疗援助 |
[35:42] | Greta. | 格莱塔 |
[35:44] | Greta, are you ok? | 格莱塔 你还好吗 |
[35:46] | Conner? | 科纳在哪 |
[35:48] | He’s ok. He’s safe. He’s safe. I promise. | 他没事 他很安全 我保证 |
[35:51] | You’re gonna be ok. An ambulance is on the way. | 你也会没事的 救护车马上来了 |
[35:55] | Scream for me. | 给我尖叫 |
[36:08] | “Nothing can drive one closer to his own insanity | 没什么能比不愿消亡 阴魂不散的记忆 |
[36:11] | than a haunting memory refusing its own death.” | 更逼人疯狂的了 |
[36:14] | Darnella Ford. | 达纳拉·福特[作家] |
[36:32] | How’s the head? | 你的头没事吧 |
[36:33] | Oh, I’ll survive. | 无大碍的 |
[36:35] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[36:37] | I know that look. | 我懂这表情 |
[36:39] | Face of a worried mom. What’s going on? | 一副妈妈的忧心忡忡的脸 怎么了 |
[36:42] | Meg is going on her first date tonight. | 今晚是梅格的首个约会之夜 |
[36:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:47] | At 13? | 才13岁 |
[36:49] | It’s not really– it’s not really a date. | 也不是真的约会啦 |
[36:50] | It’s with boys. | 反正是有男孩子在 |
[36:51] | But when I was 13 and I went to the mall | 但要是我13岁 要专门跑到商场 |
[36:53] | to meet boys, it was a date. | 去见男孩子 那一定得算约会了 |
[36:56] | Yeah. Times are a-changin’, my friend. | 时代变啦 我的朋友 |
[37:00] | I just keep reminding myself, it is just the mall. | 我一直在提醒自己 那不过是商场而已 |
[37:03] | I don’t think parents are ever ready for their kids to grow up. | 父母是永远不会做好子女长大成人的准备的 |
[37:06] | It feels like yesterday she was in diapers. | 感觉昨天她还穿着尿布 |
[37:09] | Teenagers. I don’t know how my mom survived. | 青少年呀 我真怀疑我妈妈怎么熬过来的 |
[37:12] | Ooh. Mine either. | 我也一样 |
[37:15] | Well, right now Henry still thinks girls have cooties. So… | 不过现在亨利还是很讨厌女孩子们 所以 |
[37:18] | He won’t feel that way a few years from now, so treasure it. | 几年后就不会这样啦 好好珍惜吧 |
[37:26] | Don’t you wish you could just… | 我们不都是希望 |
[37:28] | keep them innocent forever? | 他们永远都那么单纯 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:42] | Relax. We’re early. | 别紧张 还早呢 |
[37:45] | As long as we make it back before curfew, we’re good. | 只要能在宵禁前回家就行 |
[37:47] | Otherwise there’ll be hell to pay for. | 不然的话我就惨了 |
[37:50] | What did you tell your folks? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[37:51] | The truth. Sort of. | 算是说了实话吧 |
[37:53] | I told them we were meeting two guys in our biology class. | 我和他们说要见的是两个一起上生物课的男孩 |
[37:56] | This is the best study session I’ve ever had. | 那这可真是我参加过的最棒的学习小组了 |
[37:59] | They actually believed you? | 他们信你这话了 |
[38:01] | Why wouldn’t they. | 为什么不信呢 |
[38:02] | I couldn’t tell them we were meeting | 总不能说是来见在网上认识的 |
[38:03] | some cute senior we met online. They’d freak. | 高年级帅哥吧 会吓坏他们的 |
[38:25] | Where is that cute guy? | 那他在哪呢 |
[38:29] | Speaking of freaking… | 要说吓人 |
[38:38] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[38:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:41] | You were supposed to just drop us off, not follow us in. | 你送我们来就该回去了啊 |
[38:44] | It’s a mall. Valentine’s day. | 这里是商场嘛 又是情人节 |
[38:45] | I’m buying Kate a gift. | 我给凯特买了个礼物 |
[38:47] | Ooh, what’d you get her? | 是吗 买什么啦 |
[38:48] | Oh, uh, just gloves. | 手套而已 |
[38:51] | In a pink bag? Those are not gloves. | 装在粉色购物袋里吗 才不是手套呢 |
[38:53] | So, uh, what’s up with these boys from your class? | 你们班上的男孩呢 |
[38:57] | They’re running late. | 他们迟到了 |
[38:59] | Ok, well, | 好吧 |
[39:01] | don’t miss your curfew. | 记得宵禁前回家 |
[39:02] | I won’t. Don’t you trust me? | 会的 相信我 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I trust you. It’s the boys I don’t trust. | 我信你 只不过有点不放心那些男孩 |
[39:07] | Ok. Well, I’m gonna leave you guys to it. | 好了 我不打扰你们了 |
[39:09] | Uh, just remember, boys that run late | 记住 迟到的男生 |
[39:11] | are not worth waiting for. | 是不值得你们等的 |
[39:13] | – Bye, Chris. – Bye. | -再见克里斯 -拜拜 |
[39:14] | Bye, Mr. Callahan. | 再见 卡拉翰先生 |
[39:15] | Bye, you guys. | 再见啦 |
[39:17] | I can’t believe it. Your uncle’s a total stalker. | 真不敢相信 你叔叔真是个跟踪狂 |
[39:20] | Right? I don’t know why he can’t just accept | 是吧 我真不明白他怎么就不能接受 |
[39:22] | that I’m not a little girl anymore. Jeez. | 我已经长大了的现实呢 真是的 |
[39:25] | Hey, sweetie, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[39:27] | I, uh–look, I just want to clear the air | 我 我想和你说 |
[39:29] | and let you know that I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:31] | We definitely should have discussed Meg dating | 我在同意让梅格约会以前 |
[39:34] | before I gave the approval for her to do that. And… | 确实该和你商量一下的 |
[39:37] | But if it’s any consolation, I’m at the mall right now, | 不过好在我现在在商场 |
[39:39] | and I’m planning on sticking around to keep an eye on them. | 准备就在这附近 盯着她们 |
[39:43] | But, uh, they’re doing great. | 目前来看一切都好 |
[39:45] | Except for the fact they may have just been | 只不过她们可能第一次 |
[39:46] | stood up for the first time. But… | 被放鸽子了 不过 |
[39:49] | I, uh, I love you, and I do feel bad. | 我爱你 我感到很抱歉 |
[39:52] | So bad, as a matter of fact, that I bought you something amazing. | 太内疚了 所以给你买了个很棒的小礼物 |
[39:55] | It’s like, red, and it’s got black stripes, | 是红色的 有黑色的条纹 |
[39:59] | and a strap. | 还有丝带 |
[40:00] | It’s gonna look so hot on you. | 你穿上会超性感的 |
[40:03] | Uh, I’ll show you when you get home, ok? | 回家就拿给你 好吗 |
[40:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[40:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:38] | 不知道你还带了保姆来 我们回头再约吧 | |
[40:40] | Oh, they’re not coming. | 他们不来了 |
[40:42] | What? Why not? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[40:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 真不想提了 |