时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | You need to talk. | 你必须说 |
[00:33] | I know exactly how to get what I want. | 我很清楚如何得到我想要的东西 |
[00:45] | No, stop! stop! | 不 停 停 |
[00:48] | Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[00:51] | What was that, huh? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[00:52] | You lost your form, completely let your guard down. | 你失去了招式 完全不防守 |
[00:55] | – What was that? – What? | -怎么回事 -怎么了 |
[00:56] | You know, if you’re fighting somebody who knows what they’re doing | 要知道 如果你跟个经验老道的人对打 |
[00:58] | and you pulled that garbage, they’d kill you. | 你这么玩只有死路一条 |
[01:00] | So why didn’t you? | 那你怎么没打死我 |
[01:03] | Yeah. I think we’re done here. | 好吧 我们到此为止 |
[01:26] | 佩内洛普·加西亚 来信息 有案子 | |
[01:40] | If I were you… | 如果我是你… |
[01:42] | stop! | 住手 |
[01:44] | I would save my strength. | 我会省点力气 |
[01:55] | Where are we flying to this time, mama? | 这次飞哪里 亲爱的 |
[01:57] | Boulder city, Nevada, my vision, | 内华达州博尔德 |
[01:59] | home of the Hoover Dam, | 胡佛水坝之乡 |
[02:00] | because police there found the body of a woman, | 因为警察在那儿发现了一具女尸 |
[02:02] | wrapped and weighed down in the water. | 全身被包裹着沉在水里 |
[02:05] | He apparently likes to freeze. | 看来嫌犯喜欢冷藏尸体 |
[02:07] | I.D. Yet? | 身份查明了吗 |
[02:08] | No, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[02:10] | How long was she in the water? | 在水里有多久了 |
[02:11] | Unclear. Her popsicleness made it hard to determine an M.O. | 不清楚 死者全身冻僵 很难确定作案手法 |
[02:15] | Are we sure this is the unsub and not just exposure? | 确定这是嫌犯干的 不是在水里导致的吗 |
[02:17] | Her blood was frozen in her veins. | 死者血液在体内结冰 |
[02:19] | Temperatures in the area don’t get cold enough for that. | 那个地区的温度无法造成这一状况 |
[02:21] | Hoover Dam is not that far from Vegas. | 胡佛水坝离维加斯不远 |
[02:23] | Could this be a hitman? | 会是职业杀手干的吗 |
[02:24] | No marks on her, though. | 但她身上没有记号 |
[02:26] | Hitmen usually leave evidence of an efficient kill. | 杀手杀人通常会留下痕迹作为证据 |
[02:28] | No, he did leave a mark. | 不 有记号 |
[02:30] | Where? | 哪里 |
[02:30] | Breastbone, above the heart. | 胸骨 心脏上方 |
[02:32] | It’s not frostbite. That’s an electrical burn. | 那不是冻伤 是电烧伤 |
[02:34] | Why introduce electroshock to the M.O.? | 作案手法中怎么牵涉到电击 |
[02:36] | Believe it or not, hypothermia is a rather pleasant way to die. | 信不信由你们 降低体温是种舒适的死法 |
[02:39] | The cold just kind of puts you to sleep. | 寒冷令人进入睡眠状态 |
[02:41] | He wants to prolong what he’s doing, | 嫌犯希望延长行为时间 |
[02:43] | so he jolts her back awake. | 所以用电击使被害人清醒 |
[02:46] | How did you catch all that? | 你怎么看出这些特点的 |
[02:48] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[03:46] | Put this on. | 戴上 |
[04:14] | Are you aware of what you signed? | 你知道自己签下的是什么吗 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 知道 |
[04:19] | Are you prepared to advance to level 2? | 准备好进阶到第二级吗 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:26] | This is your baptism. | 这是你将接受的洗礼 |
[04:28] | There’s no turning back. | 至此已不能回头 |
[04:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:25] | The Forever People | 永生一族 |
[05:29] | “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, | 人人都有隐秘之苦 不为外人所知 |
[05:33] | and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad.” | 我们常说人冷若冰霜 其实他只是黯然神伤 |
[05:38] | Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. | 语出亨利·沃兹沃思·朗费罗 |
[05:42] | Still no I.D. Of the victim? | 死者身份还没查明吗 |
[05:43] | Garcia’s running her markers through vicap. | 加西亚正在暴力犯罪数据库里查询 |
[05:45] | This unsub went through a lot of trouble | 这个嫌犯费了很大的事 |
[05:46] | wrapping and weighing the body down. | 裹好尸体并且将其沉到水底 |
[05:48] | Usually it’s postmortem gas production | 通常人死后产生的气体 |
[05:49] | that brings a body to the surface, | 会使得尸体浮到水面上 |
[05:51] | but if you freeze it, it’ll rise to the top | 而如果进行冰冻 那就只会浮到上层 |
[05:53] | like ice cubes in a drink. | 就像饮料里加的冰块 |
[05:54] | So he’s smart enough to consider the possibility, | 这么说他确实很聪明 考虑到了这个问题 |
[05:56] | but not experienced enough to effectively execute the disposal. | 但经验不足 没能处理好弃尸问题 |
[05:59] | It’s probably his first kill. | 也许是第一次动手 |
[06:00] | If he went through this much trouble to hide the body, | 既然他如此不怕麻烦 藏匿尸体 |
[06:02] | he knows it can be tied back to him. | 那说明死者很容易牵连到他头上 |
[06:04] | Should be easy to find him once we learn who she is. | 查清死者身份应该就能找到嫌犯了 |
[06:06] | That’ll be our first objective when we land. | 那是我们着陆后的首要任务 |
[06:08] | We should also build a suspect pool based on boat ownership. | 我们还要根据船主的数量划出可疑范围 |
[06:10] | How many boats are there on Lake Mead? | 密德湖上有多少艘船 |
[06:12] | 1,908. | 1908艘 |
[06:13] | Come on. You just know that? | 不是吧 你这都知道 |
[06:15] | Yeah. There are 1,908 boats on Lake Mead. | 是的 密德湖有1908艘船 |
[06:20] | Where did you get that number? | 怎么得来的数据 |
[06:21] | Based on the population density of the area, | 基于该地区的人口密度 |
[06:23] | I…estimated. | 我 估算的 |
[06:24] | You guessed. | 你猜的啊 |
[06:26] | I mean, is this guy really a genius, | 我想说 这家伙到底真的是天才呢 |
[06:28] | or does he just say things with authority and we all believe him? | 还是他只要以专家身份开口 我们就都信他了呢 |
[06:30] | Oh, wow. Thank you. 10 years. | 谢谢你 十年了 |
[06:33] | It took 10 years for someone to finally have my back. | 十年来终于有人跟我想法一样了 |
[06:35] | All right, Einstein, she just called you out. Bring it. | 好了 爱因斯坦 她叫板了 快应战 |
[06:38] | Look it up. | 查啊 |
[06:39] | I am… | 我查了 |
[06:41] | And the kid’s right. | 小子没说错 |
[06:45] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[06:50] | – Load up. – Never. | -来一下 -决不 |
[07:00] | We’re dragging the lake for additional victims. | 我们在湖里打捞其它被害人 |
[07:02] | Problem is, it’s a huge body of water. | 问题是水域很广 |
[07:05] | Start from the disposal site and radiate out from there. | 从弃尸点开始向外辐射 |
[07:07] | That’s how Green River operated. | 当年绿河行动就是这样开展的 |
[07:09] | Did you take a dental imprint? | 你们做牙齿印膜了吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, we’re running it against our records, | 做了 正在和记录进行比对 |
[07:12] | and we sent it to your technical analyst. | 我们也把它发给你们的技术分析人员了 |
[07:13] | – Damn it. What? | -该死 -什么 |
[07:14] | We might be in the wrong police station. | 我们可能来错警局了 |
[07:18] | All this talk about the cold is making me cold. | 你们在说冷啊冷的搞的我都觉得冷了 |
[07:20] | Is that weird? | 这奇怪吗 |
[07:21] | Nothing weird about you, baby girl. Listen, | 没什么奇怪的 宝贝 听着 |
[07:23] | you get anything off ViCAP? | 你在暴力犯罪数据库里查到什么了吗 |
[07:24] | Negatory. And no one reported this poor girl missing, either. | 没有 也没人报警说这可怜的女孩失踪了 |
[07:27] | All right, run her stats against Arizona DMV. | 把她的资料与亚利桑那州车管所数据进行比对 |
[07:30] | Ooh, a new state. | 另一个州啊 |
[07:32] | Give me a second to run her dental records. | 稍等我查下她的牙医记录 |
[07:36] | Why search one state over? | 为什么要查另一个州 |
[07:38] | The Arizona-Nevada line runs right through Lake Mead. | 亚利桑那和内华达州的边界正好穿过密德湖 |
[07:40] | Pretty good forensic countermeasure. | 很不错的反侦察手段 |
[07:42] | He knows that our search stops at the state line. | 他知道我们的搜索会止于州界 |
[07:44] | Got her. Sarah Rhodes of Kingman, Arizona. | 查到了 亚利桑那州金曼市的莎拉·罗德斯 |
[07:47] | And–oh, goodness, a mother to 10-year-old Bobby. | 天啊 她是个十岁男孩鲍比的母亲 |
[07:51] | Credit cards and cell phone canceled 3 years ago. | 信用卡和手机号码三年前注销了 |
[07:55] | Arizona. We’re in the wrong state. | 亚利桑那 我们来错州了 |
[07:58] | I do have one breadcrumb. | 我查到了一点资料 |
[07:59] | She made regular visits to several ATMs | 她定期会去博尔德市附近的 |
[08:01] | in your Boulder City neck of the woods. | 几个ATM取款机 |
[08:03] | I have the security camera footage to prove it. | 有监控录像片段为证 |
[08:06] | Last withdrawal was two weeks ago, | 上一次取钱是在两周前 |
[08:07] | Always the same amount, $260 a month. | 都是同一数目 一个月260美元 |
[08:10] | What the hell was she doing here? | 她在这做什么 |
[08:16] | Cloth fibers under her fingernails match her own torn clothing. | 指甲里的衣物纤维与她自己扯破的衣服相吻合 |
[08:19] | Paradoxical undressing. | 反常脱衣现象 |
[08:21] | When your core temperature reaches 85 degrees, | 当你体内温度降到29度时 |
[08:23] | your constricted blood vessels suddenly dilate, | 收缩了的血管会突然扩大 |
[08:25] | producing the sensation of extreme heat. | 产生极热的感觉 |
[08:27] | You tear your clothing off | 你会将你的衣服都脱了 |
[08:28] | even though you’re freezing to death. | 即使你正在被冻死 |
[08:30] | What if what the unsub is doing | 会不会嫌犯所做的 |
[08:31] | is like the cold water experiments at Dachau? | 类似于达豪集中营那种冷水实验 |
[08:33] | The nazis wanted to see how long concentration | 纳粹想知道集中营里的罪犯 |
[08:35] | camp victims could survive in the cold | 能在寒冷中坚持多久 |
[08:37] | and then apply those findings to their own soldiers. | 然后将此发现推广到自己的士兵中去 |
[08:39] | How is this the same? | 这怎么会一样呢 |
[08:39] | It’s a test. He wants to see how long you can take it. | 这是个测试 他想了解你能承受多少 |
[08:43] | All right, there’s the electrical burns. | 好了 那里是电击灼伤的地方 |
[08:46] | The ice has melted enough to show us the matching mark. | 冰融化了 让我们可以看到伤痕的样子 |
[08:50] | Left anterior axillary line. Is this– | 左腋前线位置 这是不是 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[08:57] | It looks like multiple resuscitations. | 看上去进行了多次心脏复苏 |
[09:00] | Scar tissue says this was done over weeks, | 疤痕组织表明这是数周前的伤痕 |
[09:02] | but there’s no signs of restraints or binds. | 但没有被绑缚的痕迹 |
[09:05] | She went into that freezer voluntarily. | 她是自愿走进冷库的 |
[09:08] | Why would she want this? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[09:10] | Hotch needs us. | 霍奇纳需要我们 |
[09:11] | Ok. I’m right behind you. | 好 我随后就到 |
[09:13] | I’m just gonna wait for the final M.E. report. | 我等下最终的尸检报告 |
[09:19] | If I were you… | 我要是你 |
[09:22] | I would save my strength. | 我就省省力气 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry, is this right, | 抱歉 这数对吗 |
[09:44] | this blood glucose level? That’s accurate? | 这血糖水平 准确吗 |
[09:54] | I know what this is about. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[10:07] | Did I make it? | 我成功了吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:12] | You’re one of us now. | 你是我们的一员了 |
[10:15] | Come. | 来 |
[10:16] | Come. | 来 |
[10:19] | Walk up. | 过来 |
[10:33] | Thank you for agreeing to talk to us about Sarah. | 谢谢你同意和我们聊聊莎拉的事 |
[10:36] | Sure. We were good friends through our kids | 当然 我们是通过孩子们认识的 |
[10:38] | for a while. | 做了一段时间好友 |
[10:39] | Right now there’s an amber alert out on Bobby, | 现在已经发布了针对鲍比的安珀警报 |
[10:41] | and we’re attempting to find the father. | 我们在试图寻找他的父亲 |
[10:43] | Let me ask you this– do you think there’s any– | 我想问问你觉得会有 |
[10:45] | He’s not in the picture. | 他从未在他们的生活里出现 |
[10:46] | Never has been. | 从来没有 |
[10:47] | She never even told me his name. | 她从没跟我说过他的名字 |
[10:49] | Do why’d she leave this condo and move to nevada | 你知道为什么她离开这里搬去内华达 |
[10:51] | without selling it? | 却没把房子卖掉吗 |
[10:52] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[10:54] | One day she told me she was gonna join a mom group | 有一天她跟我说她要加入一个妈妈群 |
[10:57] | just to get some support. Then, bam, she was gone. | 获得帮助支持 然后 突然她就走了 |
[11:00] | I could barely get her on the phone. | 我几乎都没办法用电话联系上她 |
[11:02] | When I did, she acted like it was a privilege to talk to her. | 打通的时候 她的表现就像跟她说话是种恩赐 |
[11:05] | Did she talk about the new life path she’d found | 她有没有谈起过她所发现的新生活 |
[11:08] | and that she couldn’t really explain | 她没法跟你解释 |
[11:09] | it to you because you weren’t worthy? | 因为你不配 |
[11:11] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:12] | The autopsy revealed something very specific. | 尸检显示了一些很特殊的情况 |
[11:14] | Whoever had Sarah flooded her system with sugar and electrolytes, | 有人在莎拉的体内注入过大量糖分和电解质 |
[11:17] | but they starved her of proteins. | 却不给她摄入蛋白质 |
[11:19] | When you don’t have protein in your diet, | 如果饮食中没有蛋白质 |
[11:20] | you can’t think straight. | 人就无法专注思考 |
[11:21] | It’s a common tool used in psychological conditioning. | 那是一种常见的心理作用手段 |
[11:24] | Psychological… | 心理什么 |
[11:25] | Brainwashing. | 就是洗脑 |
[11:28] | She didn’t join a mom group, did she? | 她加入的并不是妈妈俱乐部 对吗 |
[11:30] | No. | 不是 |
[11:31] | She joined a cult. | 她加入了邪教 |
[11:32] | Based on the physical evidence | 根据莎拉·罗德斯的 |
[11:34] | and the psychological profile of Sarah Rhodes, | 身体特征以及心理侧写 |
[11:36] | we believe that a cult operating in the area | 我们认为当地某邪教组织 |
[11:37] | is responsible for killing her. | 和她的死有关 |
[11:39] | There aren’t any cults around here. | 这里没有邪教组织 |
[11:40] | Most people think that, but conservative estimates | 很多人这么以为 不过据保守估计 |
[11:43] | put cult membership at two million people in the United States. | 美国有两百万邪教成员 |
[11:47] | Most of them, like this one, are underground to avoid scrutiny. | 绝大多数都跟这个一样 秘密运行以躲避监察 |
[11:50] | The nature of cults is that | 邪教的性质特征就是 |
[11:51] | they are organized around a charismatic psychopath. | 他们都围绕在一位极具领袖魅力的精神变态身边 |
[11:54] | This many will be superficially intelligent and charming. | 此人看上去睿智而有魅力 |
[11:56] | Like Jim Jones at Jonestown | 就像琼斯镇惨案里的吉姆·琼斯 |
[11:58] | and Tony Alamo and Alamo Ministries | 阿拉莫教会的托尼·阿拉莫 |
[12:00] | or Charles Dederich in Synanon, | 或是锡南浓村的查理斯·迪德瑞克 |
[12:02] | this man will have convinced his followers | 此人会教唆信徒们 |
[12:03] | to sublimate their needs for his own… | 放弃自己的需求 而服务于他个人的需求 |
[12:10] | to the point of self-harm or even suicide. | 从而走上自残甚至自杀之路 |
[12:12] | He preys upon disenfranchised men and women | 他专挑那些生活中受到压迫 |
[12:14] | who need help in their daily lives. | 需要帮助的人下手 |
[12:16] | Sarah Rhodes needed help being a single mom. | 莎拉·罗德斯作为单身妈妈太需要帮助了 |
[12:18] | As of now, we believe her son Bobby is still inside the group. | 目前 她的儿子鲍比应该仍在组织里 |
[12:21] | The way cults work is they break you down | 邪教的运作原理是 |
[12:23] | both physically and mentally, | 从身心两方面摧残你 |
[12:25] | usually through isolation and deprivation. | 通常用孤立和剥夺的方法 |
[12:27] | We believe that this cult has found a way to speed that up | 我们认为这个邪教发现了迅速洗脑的方法 |
[12:30] | through a near-death experience. | 就是让人体验濒死 |
[12:31] | They lock their members in a giant freezer to induce hypothermia, | 他们将成员关进冷藏库 造成低体温症 |
[12:34] | then they resuscitate them. | 再使他们苏醒 |
[12:35] | Why hypothermia? | 为什么用低体温症 |
[12:36] | The last stage of cold-induced shock is euphoria, | 低温引发的休克最后一个阶段是愉悦感 |
[12:39] | an almost dreamy elation before you fall asleep. | 一种睡着前近乎梦境的喜悦感 |
[12:42] | When members regain consciousness, | 当成员们重新获得意识 |
[12:43] | they feel like they’ve been born again. | 他们会感到仿佛新生一般 |
[12:45] | The reality is, they almost died. | 事实却是 他们差点丧命 |
[12:47] | Focus your search on hospital records | 你去医院查一下 |
[12:48] | for patients who suffered from frostbite. | 冻伤患者的记录 |
[12:50] | We believe that Sarah Rhodes isn’t the first victim | 我们相信莎拉·罗德斯并不是组织里的 |
[12:52] | that this group has harmed. | 第一名被害人 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[12:59] | That’s what kills us. | 才是致命的根源 |
[13:04] | Not our addictions. | 而不是上瘾 |
[13:09] | Not the toxins in our food. | 不是饭菜中的毒 |
[13:11] | Those only paralyze us. | 那些仅仅使人麻痹 |
[13:15] | Fear is what consumes us. | 恐惧才会吞噬我们 |
[13:20] | It’s why we go into the dark, cold place. | 因此我们需要进入黑暗寒冷的环境 |
[13:23] | We face our fear. | 去直面恐惧 |
[13:26] | I can see your fear now. | 我可以看见你的恐惧 |
[13:28] | I know who’s worthy to move on to the next level and who isn’t, | 我知道谁有资格进阶 谁不能进阶 |
[13:32] | and you are not worthy, Adam Lewis. | 你没有资格 亚当·刘易斯 |
[13:37] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再继续下去了 |
[13:39] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[13:41] | I’m hungry. I just– I want to go home. | 我也很饿 我 我只想回家 |
[13:43] | Ok, please, | 求你 |
[13:44] | please, just let me go home! | 求你让我回家吧 |
[13:46] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[13:59] | Ok. Hi, what’s up? | 嗨 找我有事吗 |
[14:01] | Uh, Garcia found a frostbite victim, | 加西亚找到了一名冻伤的死者 |
[14:03] | admitted to the hospital 3 years ago, | 三年前收治入院的 |
[14:05] | by the name of Tom Fallon. | 名叫汤姆·法伦 |
[14:05] | Completely off the grid, just like Sarah, | 现在彻底销声匿迹了 就跟莎拉一样 |
[14:07] | but his mother Mary still lives in town. | 但他的母亲玛丽现在还住在镇上 |
[14:09] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 出发 |
[14:10] | Kate and Morgan already went when we couldn’t find you. | 凯特和摩根已经出发了 我们找不到你 |
[14:13] | Which is why I’ve been waiting here | 所以我才在这里等你的 |
[14:15] | for 24 minutes and 18 seconds, | 等了24分钟18秒 |
[14:17] | so that maybe we can finally talk about what’s wrong. | 也许我们可以聊聊你的问题 |
[14:23] | Nothing’s wrong. | 我没问题 |
[14:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:24] | You’re not fine. | 你显然不好 |
[14:26] | You’re obviously displaying symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, | 你很明显表现出创伤后应激障碍的症状 |
[14:29] | which absolutely makes sense. | 那也完全是能说得通的 |
[14:31] | We’re coming up on a year since your abduction and torture, | 自你经历绑架虐待事件已接近一年 |
[14:33] | and anniversary dates have a power all their own. | 事发周年日往往会有某种力量 |
[14:37] | Not to mention the fact that seasonal | 更何况季节性 |
[14:38] | weather changes bring back smells | 天气变化带来的气味 |
[14:39] | that you probably now can only associate with the initial event. | 会让你回忆起之前的事 |
[14:42] | All that I’m saying is that what you’re going through | 我想说的是 你现在经历的一切 |
[14:45] | is entirely textbook. | 都很典型 |
[14:50] | In here. | 进来说 |
[14:55] | Stop it. Stop it. Stop doing that. | 别这样 别这样 别这样做了 |
[14:58] | Stop…being you. | 别来你那套了 |
[15:01] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[15:02] | Yes, you can. | 你控制得住 |
[15:03] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[15:05] | You think you know what’s going on, but you don’t. | 你以为你知道我的情况 但其实你不知道 |
[15:08] | Well, then explain it to me, JJ, | 那就解释给我听 小洁 |
[15:10] | Because all I know is my friend is hurting, | 我只知道我的朋友很受伤 |
[15:12] | and when I see her in pain, I want to make it stop. | 当我看到她很痛苦时 我希望能使之平息 |
[15:17] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:19] | Give me a word. | 说个词吧 |
[15:23] | A word? | 什么词 |
[15:23] | A term. | 某种术语 |
[15:25] | A label. | 某种标签 |
[15:26] | Something that explains what I have, | 某种能解释我现状的词 |
[15:28] | because it is bigger than PTSD, | 因为这比创伤后应激障碍严重多了 |
[15:30] | and right now that word is Tivon. | 而现在这个词 是提冯 |
[15:33] | Tivon Askari. | 提冯·阿斯卡里 |
[15:35] | The man who tortured you. | 那个折磨你的人 |
[15:37] | No. No, he was more than that. | 不 他可不止是折磨 |
[15:41] | He was my partner in Afghanistan. | 他是我在阿富汗的搭档 |
[15:43] | I didn’t–I didn’t know he was a– | 我之前不知道 我不知道他是… |
[15:45] | Double agent. I know. I read the file. | 双面特工 我知道 我看了档案 |
[15:47] | You were attempting to extract intel from a woman named Nadia. | 你当时想从一个叫娜迪亚的女人那里探知消息 |
[15:51] | He set a trap and killed Nadia and her daughter. | 他设下陷阱杀了娜迪亚和她女儿 |
[15:55] | Listen, JJ, you cannot blame yourself for that. | 小洁 你不能因为这件事而自责 |
[16:01] | The Humvee, was that in the file? | 档案里有记录那次悍马袭击事件吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. You almost caught him. | 有 你差点抓住他 |
[16:06] | He set an IED to take out your convoy. | 他炸毁了你们的车队 |
[16:09] | I know you were wounded– | 我知道你受伤了 |
[16:10] | I was pregnant. | 我当时怀孕了 |
[16:16] | You see, if I had never gotten involved, | 如果我没有调查这件事 |
[16:20] | Nadia and her daughter would still be alive, | 娜迪亚和她的女儿就会活着 |
[16:22] | and Henry would have a little… | 而亨利就会有一个… |
[16:29] | I can’t let this go. I can’t. | 我放不下这件事 我放不下 |
[16:35] | What is the word for that, Spence? | 有什么词是指代我这种状况的 斯宾塞 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:55] | This stays between us. Ok? | 不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[17:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:11] | Where are we on finding the boat? | 寻找船只的线索有进展了吗 |
[17:15] | The presumption is that the, um… | 我们猜测… |
[17:17] | cult would have owned the boat. | 这艘船可能是邪教的 |
[17:19] | So I’m just gonna look at it from that angle. | 所以我准备从这个角度进行调查 |
[17:21] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么应该告诉我的事吗 |
[17:22] | No. About…no. | 不 有关…没有 |
[17:25] | I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 我查到什么后会告诉你的 |
[17:35] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:36] | Mrs. Fallon, we’re with the FBI. | 法伦太太 我们是联调局的 |
[17:37] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about your son. | 我们想问几个有关你儿子的问题 |
[17:40] | The lawyer said I can’t talk to you. | 律师说我不能和你们说话 |
[17:41] | What lawyer? | 什么律师 |
[17:43] | Law firm of Kane and associates. | 凯恩律师事务所那些人 |
[17:46] | They represent those weirdoes. | 他们代理那些怪人 |
[17:48] | Don’t know their names or anything. Tom wouldn’t tell me. | 不知道他们的名字和来历 汤姆不告诉我 |
[17:52] | And this is your son’s signature? | 这是你儿子的签名吗 |
[17:54] | The releases saying he knew he was engaging in risky behavior, | 授权书上写着他知道自己参与了危险的活动 |
[17:58] | and if I defamed their character, they’d take my house. | 如果我玷污他们的名声 就把我的房子收走 |
[18:04] | Ma’am, where’s your son right now? | 夫人 你的儿子在哪 |
[18:06] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[18:07] | Who was at the door? | 谁来了 |
[18:08] | You need to understand. | 你们要理解 |
[18:10] | After the hospital, | 从医院出来后 |
[18:12] | those people didn’t want him anymore. | 那些人就不要他了 |
[18:15] | I’ve had to keep him here because… | 我不得不把他关在家里 |
[18:18] | he’s not right. | 因为他很不对劲 |
[18:34] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[18:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:38] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[18:44] | Do you feel it? | 你能感受到吗 |
[18:47] | Do you feel it all? | 你能感受到这一切吗 |
[18:50] | Feel what? | 感受什么 |
[18:54] | You don’t feel it. | 你感受不到 |
[18:56] | Your consciousness is too small to comprehend it. | 你们的精神领域过于狭隘 无法理解 |
[19:08] | I feel the emptiness of messages bombarding me, | 我能感受到各种信息的虚无 |
[19:12] | telling me to consume. | 让我毁灭 |
[19:15] | I feel like there’s something lacking in my life, | 我觉得我的生命中缺失了些什么 |
[19:17] | and I feel like you might have the answer. | 我觉得你可能会知道答案 |
[19:21] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:25] | Can you tell us where we can find your friends, | 你能告诉我们该去哪找你的朋友吗 |
[19:27] | so that we can find the answer, too? | 这样我们也能找到答案 |
[19:30] | No. | 不 |
[19:31] | But it’s ok. | 但没关系 |
[19:33] | They will come back to me when it’s time. | 时间到了他们便会回来找我 |
[19:37] | It won’t be long now. | 不会很久的 |
[19:39] | Surely you must feel it, | 你肯定也感觉到了 |
[19:43] | the walls of civilization crumbling around you. | 文明的壁垒在你周围坍塌 |
[19:49] | The Forever People will survive. | 永生一族才能幸存 |
[19:52] | How will they survive? | 他们怎么幸存下来 |
[19:55] | We’ll freeze ourselves. | 我们会冷冻自己 |
[19:58] | Have you been there, in the cold? | 你经历过吗 置身于寒冷之中 |
[20:02] | If you haven’t, I can help you. | 如果你没有 我可以帮你 |
[20:04] | I can help you the way they helped me. | 我可以像他们帮我那样帮助你 |
[20:07] | Tommy, please don’t. | 汤米 拜托别这样 |
[20:11] | They helped me feel it all. | 他们帮我感受到了一切 |
[20:47] | Please, let me out. | 求你了 放我出去 |
[20:53] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[20:57] | I’ll be…I’ll be good. | 我会听话 |
[21:00] | I’ll do whatever… whatever you want. | 我什么都听你的 |
[21:05] | Wait… no. | 等下 不要 |
[21:08] | Please, I can be good. | 求你了 我会听话 |
[21:26] | Ok, so Garcia couldn’t find anything online | 加西亚在网上找不到任何信息 |
[21:27] | about the Forever People or cults that freeze in general, | 与永生一族或会冷冻人的邪教有关 |
[21:30] | but she found this guy, Adam Lewis. | 但她找到了这个人 亚当·刘易斯 |
[21:32] | His parents reported him missing a month ago. | 他的父母一个月前向警方报告他失踪 |
[21:34] | If cryogenics is their hook, | 如果低温法是他们的诱饵 |
[21:36] | they should try a lot harder to hide it. | 他们应该更小心地把它藏好 |
[21:37] | Technically, it’s cryonics and not cryogenics. | 严格来讲 这是冷冻法而不是低温法 |
[21:39] | Cryogenics is a scientifically proven process involving | 低温法是一种经过科学验证的方法 |
[21:41] | the successful freezing and thawing of materials without damage. | 能成功地无损冷冻和解冻材料 |
[21:44] | Cryonics involves taking an already dead body | 冷冻法则是将已无生机的尸体 |
[21:47] | and putting it in liquid nitrogen, | 放入液氮中 |
[21:48] | and there’s no scientific merit whatsoever. | 而且没有任何科学价值 |
[21:50] | Hiya. I thought you guys were getting cold feet. | 大家好 还以为你们已经开始缩手缩脚了 |
[21:52] | Oh, pun unintended. | 碰巧还是个双关词 |
[21:54] | Garcia, tell us if anyone ordered the following supplies. | 加西亚 告诉我们有没有人订过这些物品 |
[21:56] | Besides liquid nitrogen, they need large stainless steel Dewars | 除了液氮 他们还需要大号的不锈钢保温箱 |
[21:59] | for body storage. | 来保存尸体 |
[22:00] | That is a big n-o on all fronts. | 这些都完全查不到 |
[22:03] | What about financial overlap? | 那财务上有交集吗 |
[22:04] | We know that Sarah Rhodes made monthly withdrawals. | 我们知道莎拉·罗德斯每月会定期取钱 |
[22:06] | Did Adam Lewis do something similar? | 亚当·刘易斯有没有类似行为呢 |
[22:08] | Uh…yes. | 有 |
[22:11] | Actually, he did. | 他确实也这么做 |
[22:12] | The exact same amount of money– | 取的金额完全一样 |
[22:14] | 260 bucks, to be exact. | 具体说就是260美元 |
[22:16] | And he wrote checks. | 而他是开支票 |
[22:19] | Hello, paper trail. | 这可是书面记录 |
[22:20] | The money went to the Global Warming Awareness Fund. | 钱是付给全球变暖警示基金会的 |
[22:24] | That’s kind of the opposite end of the spectrum, isn’t it? | 这跟我们要找的组织正相反啊 不是吗 |
[22:27] | It makes sense. Cults frequently set up nonprofits | 说得通 邪教组织经常设立非盈利组织 |
[22:29] | to hide their earnings from members. | 来掩盖他们通过教众赚钱的事实 |
[22:30] | And you can’t apply for nonprofit status without an address. | 而没有地址是无法申请为非盈利组织的 |
[22:33] | – Garcia. – I’m way ahead of you, boss. | -加西亚 -我早就想到了 头儿 |
[22:34] | Here it is. Address sent. | 找到了 地址发给你们了 |
[22:38] | As many of you know, the elite have been in consultation, | 你们很多人都知道 元老们一直在讨论 |
[22:44] | and we are pleased to announce we have made our decision. | 在此很高兴地宣布我们已达成共识 |
[22:53] | Some of you will advance to level 3. | 你们中间有些人会进阶到第三级 |
[22:59] | And some of you won’t. | 而其他人则不会 |
[23:01] | Keep in mind this does not mean the door | 请记住这并不意味着 |
[23:03] | to rebirth and renewal is closed to you. | 通向重生和自新的大门已对你们关闭 |
[23:06] | What it means is– | 这意味着 |
[23:09] | FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[23:10] | Protocol number 7. | 方案七 |
[23:16] | Do not make eye contact. | 不许有眼神接触 |
[23:21] | Colton Grant, head of the Global Warming Awareness Front? | 你是全球变暖警示基金会的主席科尔顿·格兰特吗 |
[23:25] | I am. | 我是 |
[23:26] | We’d like to talk to you. | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[23:29] | Personally. | 私下谈 |
[23:30] | Of course you would. | 当然可以 |
[23:46] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[23:57] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[24:02] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[24:26] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[24:47] | Now, why would you wear a cast if you didn’t have to? | 为什么你明明没必要却要戴石膏夹板呢 |
[24:56] | That’s, uh… | 那是 |
[24:59] | that’s nothing. I… | 那只是废纸 我 |
[25:05] | I’ve seen the other half of this. You’re Bobby’s father. | 我见过这个的另一半 你是鲍比的父亲 |
[25:08] | – Wait. – You’re coming with me. Come on. | -等下 -你跟我来 走吧 |
[25:09] | Wait, they will kill him | 等等 如果你曝光我的身份 |
[25:10] | if you expose me, you understand? | 他们会杀了他 你明白吗 |
[25:12] | These people will kill my son. | 那些人会杀了我儿子 |
[25:14] | You’re not here because you’re a believer, are you? | 你来这并不是因为你是信徒 对吧 |
[25:17] | Gentlemen, my client is here on his own volition. | 先生们 我的委托人是自愿与你们合作 |
[25:20] | If you denigrate his beliefs in any way, | 如果你们用任何方式诋毁他的信仰 |
[25:22] | we’re leaving. | 我们马上离开 |
[25:24] | You own a boat, Mr. Grant? | 你有艘船对吗 格兰特先生 |
[25:27] | The fund owns one. | 基金会有一艘 |
[25:28] | They run water temperature tests | 用来测量水温 |
[25:29] | to measure the greenhouse effects. | 以此来衡量温室效应 |
[25:31] | But you didn’t bring me in here | 但你带我来这 |
[25:32] | to talk about a boat, now, did you? | 不是为了谈我的船吧 |
[25:36] | Sarah Rhodes and Adam Lewis. | 莎拉·罗德斯和亚当·刘易斯 |
[25:39] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[25:41] | Seen them recently? | 最近见过他们吗 |
[25:45] | They both requested to leave the forever people. | 他们都要求离开永生一族 |
[25:47] | We don’t believe in keeping anyone bound | 我们对不想留下的人 |
[25:49] | that doesn’t want to be bound, | 从不强留 |
[25:50] | so, we wish them well. | 所以 我们告别祝好 |
[25:52] | Then why did we just pull their frozen bodies out of Lake Mead? | 那我们怎么在米德湖捞到了他们冻僵的尸体 |
[25:57] | We’re done here. Colton, don’t say another word. | 好了 科尔顿 什么都别再说 |
[25:58] | This is your last chance to tell the truth. | 这是你说出真相的最后机会 |
[26:03] | Where is Sarah’s son? | 莎拉的儿子在哪里 |
[26:12] | I believe, to avoid self-incrimination, | 我想 为避免自证其罪 |
[26:14] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[26:20] | Colton Grant, you are under arrest for the murders | 科尔顿·格兰特 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[26:23] | Of Sarah Rhodes and Adam Lewis. | 莎拉·罗德斯和亚当·刘易斯被捕 |
[26:25] | You do indeed have the right to remain silent. | 你的确有权保持沉默 |
[26:28] | – And you also have the right… – Give a message to my flock. | -你同样有权 -给我的教众传句话 |
[26:30] | – anything you say can and will – This is a test. | -你所说的任何话都将 -这是个测验 |
[26:32] | – be used against you – We will get through this together, | -成为呈堂 -我们会一起通过这个测验 |
[26:33] | – in a court of law. – and not to lose faith. | -证供 -不要丧失信念 |
[26:40] | I wasn’t– I wasn’t ready to be a dad. | 我不是 我当时没做好准备要小孩 |
[26:44] | I hadn’t heard from Sarah in 5 years, | 有五年没听到过莎拉的音讯了 |
[26:46] | and that’s the way we both wanted it. | 这是我们双方都接受的方式 |
[26:48] | Then, like a month ago, she called me from a pay phone. | 直到大概一个月前 她用公用电话打给我 |
[26:52] | She told me about this place | 跟我说了这个地方 |
[26:53] | and that they wouldn’t let her go. | 说他们不放她走 |
[26:55] | And, uh… | 于是 |
[26:58] | I told her that I would join | 我就跟她说我也会加入 |
[27:00] | and, uh, that we’d get Bobby out together. | 然后 我们一起带鲍比离开这里 |
[27:05] | As a family. | 一家人一起 |
[27:08] | And then, uh… | 然后 |
[27:09] | she… | 她 |
[27:12] | she just stopped calling. | 她就没再打过电话 |
[27:15] | How did you get this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[27:23] | He, uh, he drew this for me, | 他 他画给我的 |
[27:28] | the last time we were together as a family. | 之前我们还是一家人的时候 |
[27:32] | He, uh… | 他 |
[27:33] | he tore it in half | 他把它撕成两半 |
[27:35] | because he wanted– | 因为他希望 |
[27:38] | wanted me and his mom to both have something of him. | 希望我和他妈妈都有他的东西 |
[27:41] | Once I thought that Sarah was dead, | 我一想到莎拉已经死了 |
[27:44] | I sneaked this in because this is– | 就偷偷带上了这个 因为这个 |
[27:46] | this is all I have to make him believe me. | 这是我唯一能让他相信我的东西 |
[27:49] | Why infiltrate? Why not go to court? | 为什么混进来 为什么不起诉 |
[27:52] | You’d get custody automatically. | 你可能会被监禁 |
[27:53] | What, do you think these people respond to lawsuits? | 什么 你觉得这些人会理会官司吗 |
[27:57] | Huh? No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:00] | The only hope that I have | 我唯一的希望 |
[28:01] | is to get close enough to him | 就是去接近他 |
[28:02] | to steal him away from wherever they’re keeping him. | 从他们藏匿他的地方将他偷带出来 |
[28:05] | Which is where? | 藏在哪里了 |
[28:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:07] | They bring the kids by now and then, | 他们偶尔会带孩子来 |
[28:08] | but they keep them behind closed doors. | 但都是暗中把他们藏起来 |
[28:11] | Well, we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[28:13] | How? | 怎么找 |
[28:15] | Just leave it to me. Keep your head down | 交给我 你保持低调 |
[28:17] | and let us do our job. Ok? | 让我们专业的人做事 好吗 |
[28:20] | You swear? | 你发誓 |
[28:22] | You swear that you won’t let me down | 你发誓你不会让我失望 |
[28:24] | and that you will get us both out of here? | 你会把我们俩一起带出去 |
[28:26] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:39] | We need a stakeout on that house. | 我们要监视那栋房子 |
[28:41] | He said they bring the kids by intermittently. | 他说他们间歇会带孩子过去 |
[28:43] | I’ll send plainclothes up now. | 我马上派便衣过去 |
[28:44] | So now what? We sit back | 现在怎么办 我们就坐着 |
[28:45] | and wait until they bring the kids around? | 干等他们带孩子出现吗 |
[28:47] | Well, they know we’ve arrested their leader. | 他们知道我们已经抓了他们的领头羊 |
[28:49] | That’s a risky plan. | 这个计划很冒险 |
[28:50] | Especially since we know Grant isn’t the unsub. | 尤其是我们知道格兰特不是嫌犯 |
[28:52] | How can he not be our guy? | 他为什么不会是嫌犯 |
[28:53] | He’s the one that shows you the face of god at 30 below. | 他明明在人前那么以上帝化身自居 |
[28:55] | He was genuinely surprised | 我们给他看犯罪现场照片时 |
[28:57] | when we showed him the crime scene photos. | 他是真的很惊讶 |
[28:58] | I saw that, too. | 我也看到了 |
[29:00] | He didn’t sanction the murders, | 他没有授意杀人 |
[29:01] | which means somebody else did them. | 也就是说杀人的另有其人 |
[29:04] | A second-tier member pulling a power play, maybe? | 也许是某个二把手发起的暴力行动 |
[29:06] | It’d be easier to shoot them and bury them in the desert. | 开枪杀死他们之后埋在沙漠里更简单 |
[29:08] | No, this unsub is replicating the cult’s M.O. | 这个嫌犯在复制邪教的作案手法 |
[29:10] | Even when he knows law enforcement is watching. | 哪怕他知道有执法机关在监视 |
[29:12] | Except he’s not interested in resuscitating them. | 只是他不想让他们复苏 |
[29:14] | He wants to watch them freeze to death. That’s his compulsion. | 他想看着他们冻死 这是他的强迫症 |
[29:16] | He’d be a psychrophile, then, | 那他可能嗜冷 |
[29:18] | somebody with a sexual fetish for the cold. | 有的人对冷有性崇拜 |
[29:20] | So let me get this straight. | 我来捋一下 |
[29:21] | We’re saying that there’s a serial killer inside the cult? | 我们是在说邪教内有个连环杀手吗 |
[29:24] | Talk about a needle in a needlestack. | 就是说虱子堆里有只虱子 |
[29:26] | You know, you can see why the Forever People | 这么说 你就能看出他为什么会选 |
[29:28] | would be the perfect fit for him, then. | 那些永生一族作为他的完美所在了 |
[29:29] | The group would satiate his needs for a while, | 那群人会在一段时间内满足他的需求 |
[29:31] | like a pedophile who resorts | 就像是恋童癖者求助于 |
[29:32] | to pornography to keep his urges in check, | 色情片来遏制自己的欲望一样 |
[29:34] | and then when he can’t control himself anymore, | 接下来当他无法再控制自己时 |
[29:36] | he kills the members that Colton wouldn’t miss, | 他就杀掉科尔顿不会去寻找的那些成员 |
[29:38] | the ones who were trying to get out. | 那些试图离开的人 |
[29:40] | Ok, so let’s go with the pedophile analogy. | 好 那咱们就用恋童癖者来类推 |
[29:42] | You show them pictures, they get excited. | 你给他们看照片 他们就会兴奋 |
[29:44] | What happened when you showed pictured of two frozen bodies | 那当你把两具冻死的尸体的照片 |
[29:46] | to members of that house? | 给那房子里的成员看时 他们作何反应 |
[29:47] | Nobody reacted. They just stared blankly. | 没人有任何反应 他们就面无表情地盯着照片 |
[29:49] | The unsub isn’t anyone we talked to. | 不明嫌犯不在我们今天见过的人中 |
[29:51] | Except the kids weren’t inside the house. | 但孩子们并不在那所房子里 |
[29:54] | And where there’s kids there has to be adult supervision, right? | 孩子所在的地方肯定有成年人监管 对吧 |
[29:57] | The unsub’s watching the children. | 嫌犯在看着孩子们 |
[30:00] | And before he was led away, | 在科尔顿被带走之前 |
[30:02] | Colton told me to give a message to all of you. | 他让我给你们大家传达一个口信 |
[30:06] | Do not lose faith. | 不要丧失信念 |
[30:08] | Now is the time to meditate on our future. | 现在正是沉思我们未来的时候 |
[30:11] | Direct your positivity and strength towards your leader. | 把你们的积极性和力量投给你们的领袖 |
[30:15] | He will be with us soon. | 他很快就会回到我们身边 |
[30:20] | Peace. | 和平 |
[30:49] | We’ll be now quiet. | 现在保持安静 |
[31:14] | You want to help me? | 你想不想帮我 |
[31:15] | Yeah? Where’s Bobby? | 鲍比在哪 |
[31:20] | Why do you want to know, Carl? | 你问来干吗 卡尔 |
[31:41] | Spence. Booster seats. The kids are here. | 斯宾塞 儿童座椅 孩子们在这 |
[31:47] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[31:49] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[31:50] | This is a private residence. | 这里是私人居所 |
[31:52] | Get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[31:53] | You can’t go in there without a warrant. | 你们没有搜查令不能进去 |
[31:55] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[32:10] | There’s a trailer out back. | 后面有辆拖车 |
[32:12] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[32:15] | We need to get them into protective custody. | 我们得把他们送去监护 |
[32:16] | I’ll watch over them myself. We need to regroup with the team. | 我会亲自照看他们 我们得跟团队会合了 |
[32:18] | Bobby. Where’s Bobby? | 鲍比 鲍比在哪 |
[32:21] | Here. | 在这 |
[32:22] | Did anyone come looking for you while you were here? | 你在这的时候有没有人来找过你 |
[32:24] | One of the new members, maybe? | 是个新成员 |
[32:26] | I saw somebody. | 我见过一个人 |
[32:27] | Who’d you see, sweetie? | 你看见谁了 宝贝 |
[32:29] | A man, asking about Bobby. | 一个男人 问起鲍比 |
[32:32] | Then Brother Jon made him go to sleep. | 然后琼就让他睡下了 |
[32:34] | Where’s Brother Jon now? | 琼现在在哪 |
[32:36] | Probably back at our house. | 也许回我们家了 |
[32:38] | Where the 5 of us live, I mean. | 我是说我们五个住的地方 |
[32:40] | Do you know the address, Bobby? | 你知道地址吗 鲍比 |
[32:43] | All right, we got it, JJ. | 我们找到了 小洁 |
[32:44] | 1818 Smith Street, residence owned by Jon Kanak. | 史密斯路1818号 房子所有人是琼·卡纳克 |
[32:47] | Tell me. | 说说详细情况吧 |
[32:47] | According to the police report, | 据警方报告所写 |
[32:48] | he and his parents were hiking | 他和他父母在野外远足 |
[32:50] | in the wilderness and got lost. | 然后走失了 |
[32:51] | When temperatures fell below freezing, | 当温度降到冰点之下时 |
[32:52] | they had to do some godawful stuff to say alive. | 他们不得不为了生存而做些糟糕的事 |
[32:58] | You have 5 seconds to give me what I want. | 你有五秒钟的时间把我知道的告诉我 |
[33:08] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[33:11] | JJ, did you hear that? | 小洁 你听到了吗 |
[33:12] | Uh, yeah. | 听到了 |
[33:13] | Wait for backup. | 等待支援 |
[33:14] | No. He already has Carl Mason. | 不行 卡尔·梅森在他手上 |
[33:16] | – JJ, please wait for us. – I’m already here. | -小洁 等着我们 -我已经到了 |
[33:19] | – JJ, I’m on my way. – Hurry. | -小洁 我现在出发 -快去 |
[33:57] | That’s acetylene gas coming out of there, | 这里面会喷出乙炔气 |
[33:58] | you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[33:59] | Ok. Let’s — let’s talk about this, Jon. | 好吧 咱们 咱们谈谈 琼 |
[34:01] | It means, you pull that trigger and we all die. | 那意味着 你扣动扳机的话 咱们都得死 |
[34:05] | Ok? I spark this and we all die. | 知道吗 我弄出一点火花咱们就都得死 |
[34:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:12] | How cold is it in here? | 这里面有多冷 |
[34:14] | It’s 18 below. | 零下十八度 |
[34:16] | How long do you think he has? | 你觉得他还能撑多久 |
[34:18] | Enough. Because at this temperature, | 够久的 因为在这个温度下 |
[34:21] | the flashpoint of your gas won’t ignite. | 你的乙炔气根本达不到燃点 |
[34:24] | JJ?! | 小洁 |
[34:26] | Sound off! | 说句话 |
[34:27] | Down here! Do not shoot! | 我在楼下 别开枪 |
[34:31] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[34:32] | Yeah. We need a medic. Get a medic. | 没事 我们需要医护人员 叫医护人员 |
[34:33] | Who’s got a knife? | 谁有刀 |
[34:48] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[34:57] | Bobby, I brought someone. | 鲍比 我带了个人来 |
[35:14] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[35:18] | No. | 不记得 |
[35:21] | Well, that’s ok. | 没关系 |
[35:31] | Do you remember this? | 你记得这个吗 |
[35:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:45] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[35:47] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[35:49] | Don’t leave, ok? | 别离开我 好吗 |
[35:51] | I don’t know where mom is. | 我不知道妈妈去哪了 |
[35:53] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[35:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:57] | I will never leave. Ok? | 我永远都不会离开你 好吗 |
[36:01] | I promise. Come here. | 我保证 过来 |
[36:30] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[36:32] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[36:33] | I thought maybe reuniting a family would… | 我以为帮一个家庭团聚也许会 |
[36:37] | No. | 不 |
[36:39] | I’m glad I did my job, | 我很高兴我完成了工作 |
[36:40] | but this doesn’t go away because of some surrogate. | 但我的痛苦不会因为一个替代品而逝去 |
[36:44] | You know who does think that way? | 你知道谁会这么想吗 |
[36:46] | Serial killers? | 连环杀手 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:48] | Hey, uh, I couldn’t find that word | 我找不到你问我的 |
[36:50] | you asked for, | 那个词 |
[36:52] | but I also didn’t want it to be | 但我也不希望 |
[36:54] | Tivon Askari anymore, | 缇冯·阿斯卡利这个名字再缠绕着你 |
[36:55] | so I called Emily. | 所以我打了个电话给艾米莉 |
[36:57] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我没告诉她任何事 |
[36:59] | I just asked her to pull any extra background intel she could. | 我只是请她尽力帮我查一些额外的背景信息 |
[37:02] | Apparently people are much more willing to talk about a terrorist | 显然恐怖分子死后 人们更愿意 |
[37:05] | once he’s dead. | 谈起他 |
[37:07] | Anyway, I put it in your old office | 总之 我把资料放在你的旧办公室了 |
[37:08] | in case you wanted some privacy. | 方便你自己慢慢看 |
[37:09] | You don’t have to look at it if you don’t want. | 你不愿意的话 也可以不去看 |
[37:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:17] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[38:03] | Tivon Askari grew up an orphan | 缇冯·阿斯卡利是个孤儿 |
[38:04] | on the streets of Tikrit. | 他在提克里特市的街头长大 |
[38:07] | He survived as a homeless child from ages 7 to 9. | 他七至九岁期间都无家可归 |
[38:14] | He was raped for the first time at the age of 10. | 他在十岁的时候第一次被强奸 |
[38:32] | By the age of 13, he had killed 3 people. | 13岁时 他已经杀了3个人了 |
[38:38] | Violence became a sexual act. | 暴力演变成了性行为 |
[38:43] | Men, women, children. | 男人 女人 孩子 |
[38:48] | It didn’t matter. | 都不重要 |
[38:52] | By the time I joined the Iraqi National Guard as an interrogator, | 当我作为逼供者加入伊拉克国民警卫队时 |
[38:57] | I had everything I needed. | 我已有了我所需的一切 |
[39:00] | Life became a simple equation. | 生活变成了一个简单的算式 |
[39:03] | How long until you break? | 离你崩溃还有多久 |
[39:10] | You broke me. | 你成功让我崩溃了 |
[39:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:13] | I bent you. | 我压垮了你 |
[39:16] | I wanted to do so much worse. | 我想干的可不只如此 |
[39:20] | You took my baby. | 你害死我的孩子 |
[39:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:25] | I did. | 没错 |
[39:27] | And it pleased me greatly. | 这让我很是愉悦 |
[39:32] | Why am I not past you? | 我为什么还没忘了你 |
[39:34] | For a year I’ve been fine. | 我一年来都过得很好 |
[39:37] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[39:41] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这里得到什么 |
[39:45] | I have nothing left. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[39:47] | You’ve taken everything. | 你夺走了一切 |
[39:49] | Oh, Jennifer, | 洁妮芙 |
[39:51] | there is so much more I’m going to take. | 我要夺走的还有很多很多 |
[39:57] | First, I’m going to take your sleep. | 首先 我会夺走你的睡眠 |
[40:02] | Then, your smile. | 接下来是你的笑容 |
[40:06] | I won’t let you feel safe anywhere. | 我会让你无论在哪都没有安全感 |
[40:10] | So I’ll take your job. | 所以我会夺走你的工作 |
[40:16] | And finally, | 最后 |
[40:18] | I will transform you | 我会把你变成一个 |
[40:21] | so that your husband and your son | 连你的丈夫和儿子 |
[40:24] | won’t recognize you anymore. | 都不认识的人 |
[40:27] | You can’t. | 你不会得逞的 |
[40:29] | I won’t let you. | 我不会允许你这么做的 |
[40:30] | You already are. | 我已经做到了 |
[40:34] | Think about the risk you took at that freezer. | 想想你在那个冷柜中冒的险 |
[40:37] | You had no idea that the gas would ignite or not. | 你根本不知道乙炔气会不会点燃 |
[40:42] | It was dumb luck that you got out of there alive. | 你能活着离开纯属运气 |
[40:47] | Either you will try that again… | 你要不就会再次尝试这种事情 |
[40:51] | and I will watch you kill yourself, | 而我会看着你被自己害死 |
[40:54] | or you will quit… | 要不你就辞职 |
[40:56] | and I will watch you wither and fade. | 而我就看着你枯萎凋零 |
[41:02] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[41:05] | I win. | 我都是胜者 |
[41:09] | No. | 不 |
[41:12] | Yes. | 会的 |
[41:14] | No! | 不 |
[41:43] | No. | 不 |