时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey. Check it out. | 喂 来看看 |
[00:07] | Jessica, chill. You’re always like this. | 杰西卡 冷静 你总是这样 |
[00:09] | It’s happened before. Just calm down. | 以前也发生过 冷静下来 |
[00:12] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 别叫我冷静 |
[00:15] | A $5.00 tip on a $100 service is rude. | 一百块的服务才给了五块小费 太过分了 |
[00:19] | I am sick of these people stiffing me. | 我受够了这些人老欺负我 |
[00:21] | Yesterday some guy gave me a $6.00 tip. | 昨天有人只给了六块的小费 |
[00:24] | The day before that, $2.00. | 前一天是两块 |
[00:27] | She’s lucky I didn’t sock her in the face. | 我没有一拳砸过去 算她走运 |
[00:29] | Oh, Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[00:33] | Hey, uh, let me call you back. | 喂 过会儿打给你 |
[00:40] | We’re–we’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[00:47] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[01:32] | H-hello? | 谁啊 |
[02:37] | There you go. | 请拿好 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[02:56] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[03:02] | I thought you might need this. | 我想你大概需要来一杯 |
[03:04] | Yesterday when I saw that you were following me, | 昨天我发现你跟着我 |
[03:07] | I thought it had to be a coincidence, | 我以为只是巧合 |
[03:08] | but by today, mm, probably not. | 不过今天 恐怕不是了 |
[03:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[03:13] | Well, I’m a writer. I hate the short ones. | 我是作家 最讨厌三言两语就说完的故事 |
[03:15] | So what are you, a P.I.? | 你是什么人 私家侦探 |
[03:17] | Yeah, you can call me that, sure. | 是 可以这样说 |
[03:19] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[03:21] | I can’t say. My client’s very secretive. | 我不能说 要保密 |
[03:23] | Well, you can’t be with the IRS. | 肯定不是国税局 |
[03:24] | My accountant would have called. | 不然我的会计会打电话 |
[03:26] | Look– | 听着 |
[03:27] | Can’t be with the State Department. | 也不是国务院 |
[03:28] | A spy would know better | 间谍才不会 |
[03:29] | than to leave her target’s dossier on the front seat. | 把目标的档案放在前座上 |
[03:33] | Yeah, right. | 是 对 |
[03:34] | And I know you don’t work for my cigar guy | 我也知道你不是给我的雪茄卖家干活 |
[03:36] | because he makes all of his deliveries straight to my door. | 因为他总是亲自送货上门 |
[03:39] | So, why don’t you tell whoever it is | 所以 你告诉你老板 |
[03:41] | that if they want to discuss something, | 如果他们想讨论什么 |
[03:43] | they should get out of their sandbox and call me themselves. | 就别再躲躲藏藏 直接给我打电话 |
[03:47] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[03:48] | Now, most people would ask for the coffee back. | 大多数人会要回那杯咖啡 |
[03:51] | But, being a gentleman, | 不过 作为一位绅士 |
[03:54] | c’est la vie. | 就这样吧 |
[03:56] | Oh, and, uh, get yourself and earpiece. | 去买副耳机吧 |
[03:58] | Those things will give you brain cancer. | 这玩意会害你得脑肿瘤 |
[04:07] | 3 bodies have been found in Reston, Virginia, | 弗吉尼亚州雷斯顿发现了三具尸体 |
[04:10] | each violently stabbed, then posed, | 约相隔一周 均被暴力刺死 |
[04:12] | about a week apart. | 然后进行摆放 |
[04:13] | The first two, Kevin Brown and Rick Mendoza, | 先是凯文·布朗和里克·门多萨 |
[04:16] | were murdered in their homes. The third one, Jessica Randall, | 在自己家中被杀害 第三个是杰西卡·兰德尔 |
[04:18] | was killed in her hair salon last night. | 昨晚在她工作的美发店被杀害 |
[04:21] | Bold and brutal. So what did the first two victims do? | 大胆无情啊 头两名死者什么职业 |
[04:23] | Kevin worked at a hardware store. Rick was an auto mechanic. | 凯文在五金店工作 里克是汽车修理工 |
[04:26] | Maybe the unsub’s a customer. | 也许嫌犯是他们的客户 |
[04:28] | We should check appointment logs. | 我们要查一下预约登记 |
[04:29] | Already did that. | 已经查了 |
[04:30] | Well, gender isn’t a factor. | 性别不是关键要素 |
[04:31] | They could all be victims of opportunity. | 可能只是随机犯罪 |
[04:33] | Did they live near each other? | 他们住得近吗 |
[04:34] | 3 miles apart. | 距离三英里 |
[04:35] | They still could have been strangers. | 仍然有可能是陌生人 |
[04:37] | Both homes were broken into through a back window. | 前两起都是从住房背面的窗户闯入 |
[04:39] | Washington field isn’t sure the unsub got into the salon. | 华盛顿外勤组尚不确定嫌犯如何进入美发店 |
[04:41] | It’s high risk. Maybe we’re looking at a drug addict? | 风险很大 也许我们要找的是瘾君子 |
[04:43] | But nothing was stolen. | 没有物品失窃 |
[04:45] | And he took the time to re-dress the victims. | 他还花时间给死者换衣服 |
[04:47] | Strange. The unsub stabbed the victims in their original clothing | 奇怪 嫌犯刺杀时 死者穿着原本的衣服 |
[04:50] | and then found clean ones to put them in. | 然后嫌犯找了干净的给死者换上 |
[04:52] | Yeah, they fit well. Maybe he brought the new ones with him. | 是的 衣服合体 也许他随身带着新衣服 |
[04:55] | Or he could have taken them from their homes. | 也许是从死者家中找出来的 |
[04:56] | So the unsub took the clothes the | 嫌犯杀害死者后 |
[04:57] | victims were wearing as trophies. | 将其穿的衣服当战利品带走了 |
[04:58] | They weren’t found on the scene. It could be a ritual. | 衣服不在现场 可能是某种仪式 |
[05:00] | Or our unsub gets high on the kill, | 也许嫌犯杀戮时精神亢奋 |
[05:02] | then comes down, feels remorse. | 冷静后 觉得懊悔 |
[05:03] | The time between kills is decreasing, | 谋杀间隔的时间缩短了 |
[05:05] | suggesting the unsub’s emboldened | 说明嫌犯很大胆 |
[05:06] | and getting better at victim acquisition. | 也越来越容易定位被害人 |
[05:08] | Then the after effects of the killing | 那么杀戮产生的影响 |
[05:09] | would either exacerbate his guilt | 要么加剧他的内疚 |
[05:10] | or cause him to strike out again soon. | 要么促使他很快地再次动手 |
[05:14] | Is mom coming down? | 妈妈下来吗 |
[05:15] | I think she went for a run. | 她好像跑步去了 |
[05:17] | Again? | 又去了 |
[05:18] | Since when did she become an athlete? | 她什么时候成运动健将了 |
[05:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | You don’t think this is odd? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[05:23] | I don’t ask questions. | 我不提问题 |
[05:24] | Well, maybe that’s the problem. | 也许问题就在这里 |
[05:26] | Sky, don’t start with me. | 斯凯 别跟我吵 |
[05:27] | First she snaps at us, now she’s running at 6 A.M.? | 她先是吼我们 现在又早上六点起来跑步 |
[05:30] | Something’s going on. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[05:32] | I think she’s fine. | 我觉得她没事 |
[05:33] | Yeah, she’s just trying to get it together. | 是啊 她只是在调整状态而已 |
[05:35] | She’s acting weird. | 她举动古怪 |
[05:36] | Everyone’s noticing. | 大家都注意到了 |
[05:38] | Who’s everyone? Did you take a poll? | 大家是谁 你们民调来着吗 |
[05:40] | Grandma, aunt Shirley, | 奶奶 谢丽姨妈 |
[05:42] | even Kathy said something. | 连凯西都注意到了 |
[05:43] | Well, Kathy gossips about everything. | 凯西什么事情都会八卦 |
[05:45] | So, look, just cut your mom some slack, ok? | 你就放你妈妈一马 好吗 |
[05:47] | She’s been through a lot. | 最近已经够她受的了 |
[05:48] | Besides, her physical therapist recommended exercise. | 而且她的理疗师也建议她多锻炼 |
[05:51] | Twice a day? | 一天两次吗 |
[05:52] | Sky. | 斯凯 |
[05:54] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[05:55] | Ellen. I made French toast. | 艾伦 我做了法式土司 |
[05:57] | Oh, French toast? Sounds good. I’ll be right down. | 法式土司 好像不错 我马上来 |
[06:39] | It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[06:42] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[06:44] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[06:45] | You’re ok. | 你没事的 |
[07:35] | Fate | 命运 |
[07:40] | “Change is the law of life. | 人生充满变数 |
[07:42] | “and those who look only to the past or present | 而那些只留恋过去或现在的人 |
[07:45] | are certain to miss the future.” | 必将错失未来 |
[07:48] | John F. Kennedy. | 约翰·肯尼迪 |
[07:50] | All right, victimology. From what we can tell, | 好了 被害人分析 从现在看来 |
[07:52] | the victims’ lives didn’t intersect. | 几名被害人的生活并没有交集 |
[07:53] | Since one worked at a hardware store | 既然一个在五金店工作 |
[07:55] | and the others at a body shop and a hair salon, | 另外两个在4S店和美发店 |
[07:56] | maybe he’s targeting local businesses. | 也许他的目标是本地商铺 |
[07:58] | Or our unsub’s the common thread. | 或者跟我们的嫌犯有交集 |
[08:00] | I cross-checked patrons. There’s no overlap. | 我交叉检查了顾客 没有重叠 |
[08:02] | He might have paid cash. | 可能他付的是现金 |
[08:04] | We should check security footage. | 我们应该查一下监控录像 |
[08:05] | There’s no obvious vulnerability or desirability | 没有明显的弱点和长处 |
[08:07] | component to the unsub’s selection criteria. | 能够组成嫌犯的选择标准 |
[08:09] | But the brutality was the same. | 但暴行相同 |
[08:10] | Over a dozen stab wounds in each victim. | 每个被害人身上都有十多处刺伤 |
[08:13] | This feels personal. | 感觉像是个人恩怨 |
[08:14] | There’s definitely overkill and rage. | 绝对的过度杀戮和暴怒 |
[08:16] | Well, there wouldn’t have been time between the kills | 谋杀之间应该没有时间 |
[08:18] | for planning or surveillance. | 计划和监视 |
[08:19] | Maybe our unsub knew the victims | 也许我们的嫌犯认识被害人 |
[08:20] | and this is a vendetta? | 这是仇杀 |
[08:22] | If that’s the case, we need to find | 如果是这样 我们得找到 |
[08:23] | the nexus between these victims. | 被害人之间的联系 |
[08:24] | There’ll be a Washington field agent to meet you when you arrive. | 华盛顿有一位外勤特工正在等着你们 |
[08:29] | I’m picturing tempered inlaid glass on every floor, | 我设想的是每层都镶嵌钢化玻璃 |
[08:31] | which will create a greenhouse effect. | 这样就能形成温室效应 |
[08:33] | It will allow for constant moderate climates | 这会使整栋楼 |
[08:35] | throughout the building. | 保持恒温 |
[08:36] | Exactly. Saving millions in energy costs. | 没错 能节约几百万的能源费用 |
[08:38] | So we’ll be green. | 所以我们都是用绿色能源 |
[08:39] | And you’ll save green. | 而且可以省很多钱 |
[08:40] | We’ll even thrown in heat-sensing floors | 我们会使用热敏感地板 |
[08:42] | which are regulated by body temperature. | 由体温来控制 |
[08:44] | Oh, I love it. You did amazing work. | 我喜欢 你的工作非常出色 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | I can’t take all the credit. | 这也不全是我的功劳 |
[08:48] | It’s that Cornell Education kicking in. | 康奈尔大学的教育功不可没 |
[08:51] | We’ll send final jpegs Friday, and if you approve, | 如果您同意 我们周五可以发终稿 |
[08:53] | we can be breaking ground by the end of the month. | 月底就可以开工 |
[08:55] | Let’s do this. | 就这么办 |
[08:58] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:59] | You did a good job. | 你做得非常好 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | What was that? | 刚是什么情况 |
[09:07] | A slam dunk. | 一场胜仗 |
[09:09] | You took my idea! | 你偷了我的创意 |
[09:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:12] | That was the team’s idea. | 这是整个团队的创意 |
[09:13] | Which I spent months developing. | 也就是我研究了几个月时间的成果 |
[09:14] | The least you could have done was give me credit. | 至少你可以提一下我的名字 |
[09:16] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:18] | You do this every time. | 你每次都这样 |
[09:19] | You act like you’re having an epiphany | 搞得好像有神灵提点似的 |
[09:20] | and everyone knows you’re in your office | 大家都知道你只会躲在办公室里 |
[09:22] | making dinner plans. | 想晚上吃什么 |
[09:24] | Ellen, my job is to manage. | 艾伦 我的职责是管理 |
[09:29] | Sometimes I remember who says what | 有时候我记得是谁说了什么 |
[09:31] | and sometimes I don’t. | 有时候不记得 |
[09:32] | What I do remember, however, | 但是我记得 |
[09:34] | is covering for you for 6 months | 你因车祸请假的半年 |
[09:37] | when you were out from your accident. | 都是我在替你工作 |
[09:38] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[09:39] | Sure it does. I wrote your reports, I finished your designs. | 当然有关 我帮你写报告 做设计 |
[09:42] | Don’t switch this around. | 别转移话题 |
[09:43] | Oh, I won’t. I’ll just make sure to tell Bob and Sam | 我不会 我只会告诉鲍勃和萨姆 |
[09:46] | everything I did for you when you were out on disability, | 你无法工作时 我都替你做了什么 |
[09:49] | Extended 3 weeks past what the government allows. | 多花了三个星期时间才拿到政府的许可 |
[09:52] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[09:53] | I’m going to go celebrate our team’s win, | 我要去庆祝我们团队的胜利了 |
[09:55] | and I would love for you to join us, | 而且我很欢迎你的加入 |
[09:57] | if you can break away from your little pity party. | 如果你可以从自己的自怜小派对走出来的话 |
[10:07] | Penelope, I need you to get some intel. | 佩内洛普 我需要你查点情报 |
[10:10] | Oh. Like Nancy Drew style or Jason Bourne? | 要《神探南茜》范儿 还是《谍影重重》 |
[10:12] | Or I can do a “ray” show. | 或者混合一下 |
[10:14] | I could do like 27% Nancy, 53% Jason, or– | 我可以做27%南茜 53%杰森 或 |
[10:17] | Well, whatever you think is appropriate. I’m being followed. | 你开心就好 我被跟踪了 |
[10:20] | What, like a stalker? | 什么 被跟踪狂吗 |
[10:21] | No, P.I. I just gotta find out who she’s working for. | 不 私家侦探 我得搞清楚她为谁效力 |
[10:24] | Maybe somebody I put away, or… | 可能是我抓的犯人 或者 |
[10:27] | she could be a crazy fan. | 她也可能是个脑残粉 |
[10:28] | OMG, you have a groupie. | 我的天 你有追星族了 |
[10:30] | You’re officially a rock star. | 你正式成为摇滚明星了 |
[10:31] | Yeah, right. I’ll send you her license plate. | 好了 我把她的车牌号发给你 |
[10:33] | And I will start spelunking. | 那我马上开始查 |
[10:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:37] | P.I.? Maybe you’ve got an admirer. | 私家侦探 或许是你的仰慕者 |
[10:39] | She had a file on me this thick. | 她有这么厚一沓关于我的资料 |
[10:41] | You’d be surprised how much you can print out from google. | 你太小瞧搜索引擎的实力了 |
[10:43] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我敢肯定没事的 |
[10:45] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re right. | 希望如此吧 |
[10:45] | This is why I don’t get remarried. | 这就是我不肯再婚的原因 |
[10:47] | I struck out 3 times. | 我失败了三次 |
[10:49] | I’m better off just doing my job, | 最好就是一心工作 |
[10:51] | writing my books, and living alone. | 写好我的书 孤独终老 |
[10:56] | Hey. SSA Norwood. | 我是特别督察探员诺伍德 |
[10:58] | SSA Rossi. | 特别督察探员罗西 |
[10:59] | Callahan. | 卡拉翰 |
[11:00] | It’s kind of a strange scene. | 现场看起来很奇怪 |
[11:01] | There’s no real evidence of a break-in. | 没有闯入的迹象 |
[11:03] | Looks like our unsub’s highly skilled. | 看来嫌犯水平很高 |
[11:05] | Still frenzied. | 还很疯狂 |
[11:07] | Body was found here? | 尸体是在这里发现的吗 |
[11:09] | Sitting up. | 端坐着的 |
[11:09] | But it was dragged from over there. | 但是是从那边拉过来的 |
[11:11] | If the unsub were a fit guy, | 如果嫌犯是个体型正常的男子 |
[11:14] | he’d probably be able to lift her completely off the floor. | 他应该能把她从地上举起来 |
[11:17] | This person couldn’t, which suggests | 但是他不能 也就是说 |
[11:19] | he may be weak or injured or possibly a woman. | 他可能很瘦弱或者受伤了或者是一个女人 |
[11:24] | So the unsub again put her in something new. | 嫌犯又给她换了新衣服 |
[11:26] | There are no perforations. | 衣服上没有穿孔 |
[11:27] | So where’s the vic’s original clothes? | 那死者原来穿着的衣服呢 |
[11:29] | Seems like a lot of effort to expend for trophies. | 拿去当纪念品也太大费周章了 |
[11:46] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[11:54] | So the unsub cleaned them. | 嫌犯把衣服洗了 |
[11:55] | Probably washed the other victims’ stuff as well. | 可能把其他死者的衣服也洗了 |
[11:58] | We’ll check their homes. | 我们会去他们家里检查一下 |
[11:59] | Washing could be a forensic countermeasure. | 洗衣服可能是为了销毁证据 |
[12:02] | A male offender would have destroyed the clothes. | 男性罪犯会选择把衣服毁掉 |
[12:04] | Our unsub’s a woman. | 嫌犯是个女人 |
[12:06] | Let’s get CSI to sweep all the other lint filters | 让犯罪现场鉴证科检查一下所有的滤网 |
[12:09] | for trace evidence of the killer. | 找找有没有嫌犯留下的证据 |
[12:13] | So Jessica called you from the salon last night? | 杰西卡昨晚在发廊给你打电话了是吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah. I can’t believe this. | 是的 我真不敢相信 |
[12:20] | And how was your conversation? | 你们聊得如何 |
[12:22] | Did anything seem out of the ordinary? | 有什么不同寻常之处吗 |
[12:23] | No. We were in the middle of a little argument, | 没有 我们有点小争论 |
[12:27] | but Jessica and I always argued. | 但是我和杰西卡总争吵 |
[12:30] | What was yesterday’s about? | 昨天是为什么吵 |
[12:32] | Jessica went off on a client | 杰西卡对一个客户发火了 |
[12:33] | and wanted me to say she was justified. | 想让我站在她这边 |
[12:36] | Was she afraid that the client would retaliate? | 她在担心那个客户报复她吗 |
[12:39] | No. Customers stiffed her all the time. | 不是 她总是生客人的气 |
[12:43] | Jessica had a tendency to go scorched earth | 杰西卡总在 |
[12:47] | when she should have just stayed quiet. | 本该保持沉默的时候发火 |
[12:49] | And how did she end the conversation? | 挂电话之前发生了什么 |
[12:51] | It was quick. | 很突然 |
[12:53] | But that was normal, too. | 不过这也很正常 |
[12:55] | It’s just usually she’d call me back | 她一般都会再给我打回来 |
[12:57] | and…she didn’t. | 但是这次没有 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:02] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:05] | Victim number two, Rick Mendoza, | 第二名死者里克·门多萨 |
[13:06] | had a direct personality. | 个性率直 |
[13:08] | He would tell it like it is at the body shop. | 他在店里都是有话直说的 |
[13:09] | And Jessica had the same sort of reputation at the salon. | 杰西卡在发廊也有类似的名声 |
[13:11] | Since all of our victims are in the service industry, | 既然所有的死者都在服务业工作 |
[13:13] | maybe our unsub interfaced with them and had bad interactions. | 或许嫌犯和他们接触时产生了矛盾 |
[13:15] | Someone might have seen something. | 也许会有第三者看到 |
[13:17] | We’ll keep interviewing co-workers | 我们会继续询问他们的同事 |
[13:18] | and surrounding business owners. | 还有周边的店主 |
[13:19] | I’ll have Garcia look at Jessica’s clients. | 我让加西亚查查杰西卡的客户 |
[13:20] | Maybe somebody retaliated. | 或许是有人在报复她 |
[13:22] | The wounds are all over the place. | 浑身都是刺伤 |
[13:24] | Rage might be an understatement. | 说他暴怒都言之过轻 |
[13:25] | This offender had patience. | 嫌犯很有耐心 |
[13:27] | She’s been scrubbed perfectly clean. | 她被擦洗得很干净 |
[13:29] | Rossi and Kate think we might be looking for a female killer. | 罗西和凯特认为凶手是名女性 |
[13:32] | The unsub washed the victims’ clothes as well. | 嫌犯还洗了死者的衣服 |
[13:35] | You know, this might all fall under | 这可能归为 |
[13:36] | the umbrella of “one neat aspect”. | 部分整洁偏执症 |
[13:38] | I’ve heard of that. In the midst of a chaotic crime scene, | 我听过这个词 在一片混乱的犯罪现场中 |
[13:41] | one thing gets special attention | 某个干净整洁或是排列有序的东西 |
[13:42] | and is cleaned or organized. | 尤其引人注意 |
[13:44] | Yeah, in this case, it could mean anything related | 在此案中 可能是指 |
[13:46] | to cleaning the victim, | 清洗与死者有关的东西 |
[13:47] | including washing their bodies or their clothes. | 包括清洗他们的身体和衣服 |
[13:49] | It’s possible our unsub was recently released from an institution | 可能嫌犯最近刚从某社会公共机构被释放 |
[13:51] | where she learned regimented behavior. | 在那里她一直被教育某些刻板的行为 |
[13:53] | Yeah. We should check long-term mental facilities and prisons, | 是啊 我们应该查查长期精神病院和监狱 |
[13:55] | even recently discharged military personnel. | 甚至是最近退伍的军人 |
[13:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:59] | I pulled if off the vic’s smock. | 我从死者的上衣上取下来的 |
[14:01] | It doesn’t match her DNA. | 和死者的DNA不符 |
[14:03] | So it either belongs to a client from earlier | 那这要么是以前的客户的 |
[14:05] | or it could possibly be our unsub’s. | 要么是嫌犯的 |
[14:07] | Thank you very much for your time. | 非常感谢你的宝贵时间 |
[14:09] | Let’s get back to the BAU. | 咱们归队吧 |
[14:11] | Hey, Rossi. | 罗西 |
[14:12] | We just got back. You got something? | 我们刚回来 你有什么发现吗 |
[14:13] | Not about the case, but I found something mysterious. | 和案子无关 我发现了点神秘的事 |
[14:16] | I ran that license of the car | 我查了跟踪你的 |
[14:18] | of the woman that’s following you. | 那个女人的车牌 |
[14:19] | It turns out it’s a rental, | 结果是辆租的车 |
[14:21] | and she is far from a P.I. | 而且她根本不是什么私家侦探 |
[14:23] | She’s actually a TV crime reporter in San Francisco. | 她名叫乔伊·斯特拉瑟斯 |
[14:26] | Her name is Joy Struthers. | 是旧金山电视台的罪案记者 |
[14:27] | Wait. Crime reporter? | 什么 罪案记者 |
[14:29] | Yeah. And she writes her own blog, | 是啊 她有自己的博客 |
[14:30] | and last year she self-published a novel | 去年还自己出版了一本 |
[14:33] | about the Zodiac Killer. | 关于十二宫杀手的小说 |
[14:34] | Stop. I’ve heard enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[14:35] | I think she’s a fan girl. | 我觉得她是你的粉丝 |
[14:36] | Is that another name for crazy person? | 这是对疯子的别称吗 |
[14:38] | It’s a psycho fan who thinks I’m comic-con. | 是个把我当偶像的疯狂粉丝 |
[14:41] | Rossi, I think she just wants a blurb | 罗西 我觉得她只是想让你 |
[14:42] | for her next book. | 推荐一下她的下一本书 |
[14:43] | Which she needs, because the last one only sold 385 copies. | 这也难怪 她上一本书才卖出去385本 |
[14:46] | 387. I bought two ’cause I felt bad. | 387 我很同情她所以买了2本 |
[14:49] | You can’t diss a girl for trying. | 你不能这么羞辱一个这么努力的女孩 |
[14:50] | Oh, yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[14:52] | Thank you, Penelope. | 谢了 佩内洛普 |
[14:55] | So, you got a sycophant who wants a mentor. | 也就是说有个拍马屁的想让你去指导她 |
[14:58] | Do you believe this? | 你信吗 |
[14:59] | Look on the bright side. It’s not one of your exes | 往好处看 至少不是你某个前妻 |
[15:01] | looking for more money. | 又来找你要钱了 |
[15:02] | No, it’s a weirdo looking for tutelage. | 不 现在是个怪胎来让我指导她 |
[15:04] | I tried that once. | 以前也有一个 |
[15:05] | The woman left her manuscript all over my house. | 结果那女人在我家摆满了她的手稿 |
[15:07] | Wait. She broke in? | 等等 她闯进了你家吗 |
[15:09] | 6 times. | 整整六次 |
[15:10] | Well, where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[15:12] | She’s doing 5 to 10. | 监狱里呆着呢 |
[15:13] | Ooh. Classy. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:17] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[15:18] | Lots of long brown hairs in the dryer. | 烘干机里有很多棕色长发 |
[15:20] | They don’t match the victim. | 和死者的不符 |
[15:21] | We found hair, too. | 我们也找到了头发 |
[15:22] | Maybe the unsub’s losing it. | 说不定是嫌犯掉的 |
[15:23] | Or our victims yanked it out | 也有可能是死者 |
[15:24] | while fighting for their lives. | 在挣扎中扯下来的 |
[15:26] | Clearly, she not forensically sophisticated. | 显然她的手法不是很娴熟 |
[15:27] | We should run it for DNA. | 我们应该检测一下DNA |
[15:29] | We might get an I.D. | 说不定能查出她的身份 |
[15:30] | or at least ethnicity and an age range. | 或至少知道她的肤色和大致年龄 |
[15:32] | Because of the one neat aspect, | 由于嫌犯有部分整洁偏执症 |
[15:33] | we had Garcia check out people in regimented institutions, | 我们让加西亚查了劳教所出来的人 |
[15:35] | but she came up empty. | 但没什么结果 |
[15:37] | Did she check out D.C., Maryland, and Virginia? | 她有没有查过华盛顿 马里兰和弗吉尼亚的 |
[15:39] | The whole DMV. | 她查了整个车管所的记录 |
[15:40] | Washington Field found the clothes | 华盛顿外办处发现 |
[15:41] | our first two victims, were stabbed in | 头两名死者的衣物被刺穿后 |
[15:43] | neatly folded up in their respective closets. | 整齐地叠放在他们的柜子里 |
[15:45] | Well, at least our unsub’s considerate. | 至少咱们的嫌犯很贴心 |
[15:47] | We should keep searching. | 我们得继续调查 |
[15:48] | Clearly her desire to kill is unabated. | 显然她杀人的欲望有增无减 |
[15:56] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这样 |
[15:58] | Don’t have to do this. | 不需要这样 |
[16:04] | Yes, you do. You hate her. You hate her. | 你很需要 你恨她 你恨她 |
[16:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:18] | – Ellen. – Yeah. | -艾伦 -是我 |
[16:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:22] | I need to see my boss. | 我得去见我的老板 |
[16:25] | Now? It’s kind of late. | 现在吗 都这么晚了 |
[16:27] | I know, but it’s really important, | 我知道 但这事挺重要的 |
[16:28] | and, um, she needs to go over some stuff with me. | 她要跟我一起讨论点事情 |
[16:31] | This couldn’t wait till morning? | 不能等到明天吗 |
[16:33] | No, we gotta do it right now. | 不 我们现在就得处理 |
[16:35] | I thought the presentation was over. | 你们的产品展示不是结束了吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, it is. We have another one, | 是啊 但还有另一个 |
[16:40] | and she–she really needs my ideas. | 她很希望听听我的想法 |
[16:43] | Where are you meeting her? | 你要去哪见她 |
[16:45] | A bar–a bar. | 酒吧 一个酒吧 |
[16:47] | What bar? | 什么酒吧 |
[16:48] | Michael, I’ll see you when I get home. | 迈克 等我回家后再说 |
[16:55] | You should have seen her. | 你真该看看她当时的样子 |
[16:56] | She thought I took her idea. | 她觉得我偷了她的点子 |
[16:58] | Isn’t she the one that does nothing? | 她不是什么都没干吗 |
[16:59] | Nothing. I do everything. | 什么都没干 都是我做的 |
[17:01] | I spend half of my time | 我一半的时间都是在 |
[17:02] | reworking her generic crap. | 花在重做她交上来的那堆垃圾上 |
[17:05] | You should cut her loose. | 你应该让她滚蛋 |
[17:06] | I talked to Bob and Sam about it. They said start documenting. | 我跟鲍勃和萨姆说了 他们说会处理的 |
[17:08] | Good. | 那就好了 |
[17:09] | She’s just a jealous bitch. | 她就是个嫉妒的婊子 |
[17:12] | You know what you need? | 你知道这时候你最需要什么吗 |
[17:13] | You need to relax. | 需要放松一下 |
[17:17] | How about some wine? | 来点红酒怎么样 |
[17:18] | And then maybe a back rub? | 然可以再来个后背按摩 |
[17:20] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[17:21] | But first… | 不过首先 |
[17:22] | get into something more comfortable. | 咱们先换身舒服点的衣服 |
[18:09] | Greg, I’m ready. | 格莱格 我准备好了 |
[18:15] | Greg? | 格莱格 |
[18:21] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[18:24] | Be more spontaneous, Sarah. | 你得有点创意 莎拉 |
[18:31] | We’ll do it in the kitchen, then. | 那咱们就在厨房里做吧 |
[18:35] | Greg! | 格莱格 |
[18:36] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:52] | Please…please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[18:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:02] | Please! | 求你了 |
[19:03] | Please don’t! | 求你不要这样 |
[19:04] | No, Ellen! | 不 艾伦 |
[19:06] | Did you take my idea? | 你是不是偷了我的点子 |
[19:07] | Yes, I did. I’m so sorry. | 我偷了 对不起 |
[19:09] | I want to hear that louder. | 说大声点 |
[19:10] | Yes, yes! I stole your idea and I’m sorry! | 是的 没错 我偷了你的创意 对不起 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry I took your ideas. | 抱歉我偷了你的创意 |
[19:15] | No, no! no, Ellen! | 不不 住手 艾伦 |
[19:16] | Ellen! | 艾伦 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[19:37] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 报警电话 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[19:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:41] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 报警电话 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[21:19] | Good morning, honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[21:22] | How did it go with your boss? | 你跟老板谈得怎么样 |
[21:23] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[21:24] | She really loved my stuff. | 她很喜欢我的提议 |
[21:26] | That’s good, honey. | 那真不错 亲爱的 |
[21:42] | We checked the house. No sign of a break-in. | 我们搜查过房子 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[21:44] | The housekeeper discovered the bodies around 8 a.m. | 保姆在早上八点左右发现了尸体 |
[21:47] | Local P.D. also has a record | 当地警局也有记录显示 |
[21:48] | of a hang-up 911 phone call last night. | 昨晚这里打出过报警电话 但又挂断了 |
[21:52] | But they were so swamped | 但他们要处理的事情太多 |
[21:53] | they didn’t send out a patrol car. | 所以没有派巡警过来 |
[21:54] | Did you find the victim’s old clothes? | 找到死者之前穿的衣服了吗 |
[21:56] | In the dryer. | 在烘干机里 |
[21:57] | Her body was also scrubbed clean, | 她的身体也被擦干净了 |
[21:59] | whereas the boyfriend’s was left bloody in the kitchen. | 但男朋友仍满身鲜血地躺在厨房里 |
[22:01] | So Sarah’s the intended victim, | 所以莎拉才是凶手要杀的人 |
[22:03] | which means the kills are targeted. | 说明凶手是有针对性的 |
[22:05] | It sounds like the unsub | 看来不明嫌犯 |
[22:06] | had a specific interaction with each victim. | 跟每位死者都打过交道 |
[22:08] | Is that more hair? | 找到了更多头发吗 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Hmm. This time they were pulled from the root. | 这次是直接连根拔起的 |
[22:17] | It was over here, | 是在这里找到的 |
[22:18] | so it probably didn’t happen during the struggle. | 所以应该不是打斗中被拔下的 |
[22:21] | What if the unsub’s pulling her own hair out. | 也许是不明嫌犯自己把头发拔下来的 |
[22:23] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[22:24] | Because she has to. | 因为她没得选择 |
[22:25] | We should deliver the profile. | 我们得给出侧写了 |
[22:28] | We believe the unsub we’relooking for is a caucasian women | 我们认为要找的不明嫌犯是位白人女性 |
[22:30] | between the ages of 40 and 50. | 年龄在40到50岁之间 |
[22:32] | We think that she’s suffering from what we call | 我们认为她患有一种叫做 |
[22:33] | intermittent explosive disorder. | 间歇性爆发障碍症的病 |
[22:35] | This disorder usually occurs after a traumatic event. | 这种病通常发生在创伤事件后 |
[22:38] | It involves repeated acts of impulsive | 患者经常会冲动行事 |
[22:41] | and aggressively violent behavior. | 并有非常暴力的行为 |
[22:42] | It involves angry outbursts where the sufferer reacts | 当患者无法适应所处环境时 |
[22:45] | in disproportion to the situation. | 会突然怒发冲冠 |
[22:47] | In this case, the unsub lets her anger fester, | 这起案件中 不明嫌犯无法控制自己的怒火 |
[22:49] | then later lashes out. We believe she had | 之后便爆发出来 我们认为 |
[22:51] | prior confrontations with all the victims. | 她与所有死者都曾起过冲突 |
[22:54] | After she kills or is thinking about killing, | 在她杀人或有杀人想法时 |
[22:56] | we believe that she’s pulling her out hair out. | 我们认为她会拔下自己的头发 |
[22:58] | This is called tricotillomania, | 这叫做拔毛发癖 |
[22:59] | and it’s a way that she relieves stress. | 她通过这个缓解压力 |
[23:01] | She’ll appear rational at times | 她有时会显得通情达理 |
[23:03] | but be triggered by external disputes or confrontations. | 但会因为争吵或冲突而触发怒火 |
[23:06] | Her anger and remorse will make her feel like | 她的怒火和悔恨会让她感觉 |
[23:08] | she has two personalities. | 自己有双重人格 |
[23:10] | And we believe she was hospitalized because of mental problems | 我们认为她曾因精神疾病而入院治疗 |
[23:12] | but she stops taking her medication since being released. | 但被放出来后就停药了 |
[23:15] | And since she’s no longer in the environment | 而自从她离开了那个 |
[23:17] | that helped her control her urges, | 能帮她控制怒火的环境 |
[23:18] | she’s been triggered to start killing. | 她便开始杀人 |
[23:20] | We see no indication | 我们并不认为 |
[23:21] | that these homicidal feelings in her will subside. | 她的杀人欲望会逐渐消退 |
[23:24] | We believe she will continue to kill | 我们认为只要碰到会激发她怒火的情况 |
[23:25] | as long as she encounters stressors that set her off. | 她会继续杀人 |
[24:17] | Michael, what are you doing here? | 迈克 你在这里干什么 |
[24:20] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[24:22] | Well, it’s gotta wait. Honey, I gotta go pick up Max | 那现在不行 亲爱的 我得去接麦克斯 |
[24:24] | from basketball practice. | 他有棒球训练 |
[24:25] | No, Kathy’s gonna take care of that. | 不用了 凯西会去接他 |
[24:27] | Kathy? Why Kathy? | 凯西 为什么让凯西去 |
[24:30] | Because you’re not doing well, Ellen. | 因为你不太对劲 艾伦 |
[24:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:35] | You’re far from fine. | 你怎么可能没事 |
[24:37] | Ever since the accident, you’ve been acting strange. | 在那次事故之后 你的行为就一直很古怪 |
[24:39] | Staying out late, leaving early. | 经常早出晚归 |
[24:42] | Michael, I have a ton of work to do. | 迈克 我工作太忙了 |
[24:44] | Add that to what I found upstairs, | 再加上我在楼上发现的东西 |
[24:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[24:47] | What you found? | 你发现了什么 |
[24:51] | Michael, you went through my things? | 迈克 你翻我的东西了 |
[24:58] | This is your shirt. | 这是你的上衣 |
[25:01] | It was in the back of your closet. | 藏在你的衣橱里面 |
[25:03] | What did you do, Ellen? | 你都干了什么 艾伦 |
[25:06] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[25:07] | On the news they’re talking about a woman | 新闻上报道了有个女人 |
[25:08] | who’s hurting people and pulling out her hair? | 一直在杀人 还会拔掉自己的头发 |
[25:11] | Did you hurt those people? | 是你杀了那些人吗 |
[25:13] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:14] | You weren’t home last night. Now your boss is dead. | 你昨晚不在家 结果你老板就死了 |
[25:16] | – Did you hurt her? – No. | -是你杀了她吗 -不是 |
[25:18] | So that’s a coincidence? | 难道是巧合吗 |
[25:21] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[25:22] | Where did you get that bruise? | 你额头上的擦伤是怎么回事 |
[25:24] | I can’t help you unless you’re honest with me. | 你不对我说实话 我就没法帮你 |
[25:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:39] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克 |
[25:56] | I killed them. | 是我杀了他们 |
[26:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | I just did it. | 我就是那么做了 |
[26:08] | I tried to stop and I can’t. | 我也不想 但控制不住 |
[26:10] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:12] | Listen, we’re gonna get you help. | 听着 我们会帮你 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna be by your side. | 我会陪着你 |
[26:15] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克 |
[26:15] | I’m right here, ok? | 我就在这儿 |
[26:16] | Oh, Michael, I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 迈克 我到底是怎么了 |
[26:20] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[26:22] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们一定可以渡过难关 |
[26:24] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -对不起 -我懂的 |
[26:27] | We have to tell the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[26:29] | Oh, no, Michael, no, I can’t. No. | 不要 迈克 我不要坐牢 |
[26:31] | They need to know the truth. | 他们应该知道真相 |
[26:32] | Michael, no. Are you listening to me? No! | 迈克 不要 你听见了吗 不要 |
[26:35] | Are you listening, Michael?! | 听见了吗 迈克 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God! Ellen. | 天哪 艾伦 |
[26:48] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[26:55] | Ok, come on. | 快点啊 |
[26:57] | Get out, out, out. | 擦掉 擦掉 |
[27:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[27:06] | What the hell happened?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[27:09] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[27:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[27:11] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 来 我们走 |
[27:15] | Ok, I know that we said we weren’t looking for an addict. | 我知道了 我们要找的不是什么瘾君子 |
[27:17] | What about somebody who was in rehab, | 会不会是复健中心的病人 |
[27:19] | is now off drugs and out? | 出院并已停药了 |
[27:20] | Theory? | 理论依据呢 |
[27:21] | Same structured behavior. Similar routines | 嫌犯与这类人有相同行径 |
[27:23] | Similar routines to being institutionalized. | 相似的规律习惯 |
[27:24] | No, there’s no one who fits the profile | 没有 恢复中心找不出 |
[27:26] | in any drug rehab center. | 符合侧写的人 |
[27:28] | Can you check surrounding areas? | 能查查周边地区吗 |
[27:28] | I checked every state. | 我查过每一个州了 |
[27:29] | What else could have caused her I.E.D? | 是什么让她产生间歇性狂暴症呢 |
[27:31] | Frontal lobe damage from a head injury of some sort. | 脑部的某种程度的大脑额叶损伤 |
[27:33] | Then maybe she had to undergo inpatient physical therapy. | 或许她不得不接受物理治疗 |
[27:36] | A rehabilitation program | 一种恢复疗程 |
[27:37] | would have exposed her to regimented behavior. | 让她被严格管制 |
[27:39] | And the moment that she was released | 就在她出院时 |
[27:40] | or started driving her car, | 或准备开车的时候 |
[27:42] | her rage could have been triggered. | 她的怒火被点燃 |
[27:43] | And check physical rehab centers as well. | 同时也查查复健中心 |
[27:44] | On it. | 在查了 |
[27:50] | You’re kidding. | 我没看错吧 |
[27:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:52] | Nothing. I’ll be right back. | 没什么 我很快回来 |
[27:56] | What the hell are you doing here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:59] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[28:00] | You come to my job? | 你来我工作的地方 |
[28:01] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[28:02] | You’re crazy. You’re not a P.I. | 你疯了 你根本不是私家侦探 |
[28:04] | You’re a reporter trying to be a novelist. | 你是个想写小说的记者 |
[28:07] | How the hell did you even get in here? | 你到底是怎么进来的 |
[28:08] | I got a press pass. | 我有记者通行证 |
[28:09] | – Press pass? – I had to see you. | -记者通行证 -我必须要见到你 |
[28:11] | Look, if I catch you at my work again, | 如果再让我发现你打扰我工作 |
[28:13] | you’ll be writing an opus from behind bars. | 你就等着在监狱里完成你的大作吧 |
[28:15] | Security! | 保安 |
[28:16] | No, please don’t do this. | 请不要这样 |
[28:18] | – Escort her out of here. – Please. | -送她出去 -求求你 |
[28:19] | Out. | 出去 |
[28:20] | I’m your daughter! | 我是你女儿 |
[28:36] | I have checked all local rehab facilities | 我检查了所有当地的康复机构中 |
[28:39] | for recently released patients that fit the profile. | 最近放出而又符合侧写的人 |
[28:41] | I’m still coming up empty. | 还是没什么头绪 |
[28:42] | And what about private or | 再试试私人中心或是 |
[28:43] | HMO-run physical rehab centers? | 健维组织康复中心吧 |
[28:46] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[28:47] | Uh, uh, ok, 10 months ago | 十个月以前 |
[28:49] | a woman named Ellen Connell | 有个叫艾伦·康奈尔的女性 |
[28:50] | was in a horrible car accident | 经历了一场可怕的车祸 |
[28:52] | that put her in an HMO rehab center for 4 months. | 于是她在健维组织的康复中心住了四个月 |
[28:54] | What happened? | 什么样的车祸 |
[28:55] | Her car collided with two teen girls. | 她撞到了两个女孩 |
[29:06] | How bad was Ellen hurt? | 艾伦伤势有多严重 |
[29:07] | So bad that she had hundreds of days of physical therapy | 严重到她因为头痛得接受好几百天的 |
[29:10] | due to head injuries. She was released a month ago, | 物理治疗 她一个月前出院 |
[29:13] | a week before the first killing. | 就在第一宗案件的前一周 |
[29:15] | She must have had frontal lobe damage | 她的大脑额叶受伤 |
[29:16] | that destroyed her impulse control. | 使她无法控制冲动 |
[29:17] | And since she’s developed I.E.D, | 一旦她换上间歇性狂暴症 |
[29:19] | she’s no longer able able to control | 她就再也无法控制 |
[29:20] | her bursts of rage and the violence that follows. | 突然爆发的怒火和随之而来的暴力 |
[29:21] | So she’s fine until she gets mad. | 直到爆发前她都会表现正常 |
[29:23] | But after she kills and her anger subsides, | 在她杀了人 怒火平息之后 |
[29:25] | she reverts back to her normal behavior. | 她的举止又会恢复正常 |
[29:27] | Is there any overlap of the victims? | 她和几名被害人有交集吗 |
[29:29] | She works at the same | 她和最后一名被害人 |
[29:29] | architectural firm as her latest victim. | 在同一家建筑公司工作 |
[29:31] | And she specializes in doors and windows. | 她的专长是室内以及窗户装修 |
[29:33] | That’s how she was able to | 这解释了她为何 |
[29:33] | get in and out of the crime scenes. | 能在犯罪现场出入自如 |
[29:35] | She also ordered a bunch of wigs | 她还订购了许多假发 |
[29:36] | and lives two blocks away | 她家离第三名死者的发廊 |
[29:37] | from the third victim’s hair salon. | 只有两个街区之遥 |
[29:39] | All right, send the address to our phones. | 好 把地址发到我们的电话上 |
[29:43] | My mom is Hayden Montgomery. | 我母亲是海登·蒙哥马利 |
[29:45] | You married her in ’84 in Paris. | 你84年在巴黎跟她结过婚 |
[29:47] | I know who Hayden is. | 我知道海登是谁 |
[29:49] | She was a diplomat, | 她当时是个外交官 |
[29:49] | you were on temporary duty with the FBI. | 而你是联邦调查局的临时雇员 |
[29:51] | Hayden would have told me if she was pregnant. | 海登要是怀孕了会告诉我的 |
[29:53] | Ok, my dad — | 好吧 我父亲 |
[29:54] | my stepdad told me about you | 我继父得癌症去世的时候 |
[29:57] | when he was dying of cancer, | 跟我讲了你的事 |
[29:59] | and it forced my mom to finally come clean. | 所以我母亲不得不把实情告诉我 |
[30:01] | How can I believe you? | 我怎么能相信你呢 |
[30:02] | First you tell me you’re a P.I. and now this? | 你开始说你是私家侦探 现在又说这一套 |
[30:04] | Ok, I was scared. | 好吧 我当时很害怕 |
[30:05] | Look, you can even call my mom. | 你可以打电话给我母亲问啊 |
[30:07] | She’s still in Paris. | 她还在巴黎 |
[30:07] | Hey, Rossi. We gotta go. | 罗西 我们得走了 |
[30:10] | We’ll straighten this out later. | 我们迟些再谈这件事 |
[30:12] | Leave your info at the front desk. | 把你的联络方式留给前台 |
[30:32] | So why was she here? What did she want? | 她为什么会来 她想干吗 |
[30:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[31:01] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[31:05] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:16] | Mom, where are we going? | 妈 我们要去哪 |
[31:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:21] | Just drive. | 你只管开车就好 |
[31:24] | We need to go to 482 Crow’s Nest Lane. | 我们要去鸦巢街482号 |
[31:27] | Who lives there? | 那是谁家 |
[31:28] | It doesn’t matter. Just move. | 不关你事 快开 |
[31:43] | Got a victim down here. | 这里发现一名死者 |
[31:47] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[31:48] | Anything? | 有何发现 |
[31:50] | Abby Benson. One of the girls | 艾比·本森 其中一位 |
[31:51] | Ellen was in the accident with. | 跟艾伦发生车祸的姑娘 |
[31:56] | Willing and able. | 时刻准备听候吩咐 |
[31:57] | Garcia, we’re outside of Ellen Connell’s office. | 加西亚 我们在艾伦·康奈尔的办公室外 |
[31:59] | Check her IP address and see if she was trying to reach | 查一下她的IP地址看她最近是否曾 |
[32:01] | an Abby Benson recently. | 跟一位叫艾比·本森的人联系 |
[32:03] | Looks like she followed her on twitter | 貌似她一从康复中心出来 |
[32:05] | the moment she got out of rehab. | 就加了她的微博 |
[32:07] | She checks her Instagram daily. | 还每天关注她的Instagram |
[32:10] | How about today? | 今天呢 |
[32:11] | Pop goes the weasel. | 哇啦啦 |
[32:13] | She googled Abby’s address | 她十分钟前 |
[32:14] | from her phone 10 minutes ago. | 用手机查了艾比的地址 |
[32:15] | It’s her endgame. | 这是她的终结篇 |
[32:17] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[32:19] | Get out. | 下车 |
[32:20] | Get out! | 下车 |
[32:20] | Mom, what are we doing here? | 妈 我们来这干吗 |
[32:22] | If we hurry, we can do this. | 动作快点还能来得及 |
[32:24] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁家 |
[32:25] | Would you stop talking! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[32:32] | Hi, may I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[32:32] | Yes. I’m Ellen Connell, | 我叫艾伦·康奈尔 |
[32:34] | the one your daughter hit with her car. | 你女儿开车撞了我 |
[32:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[32:38] | Mommy, please! | 妈妈 别这样 |
[32:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:44] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[32:46] | The woman whose life you destroyed. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[32:55] | Just admit you were wrong. | 快承认你做错了 |
[32:57] | The accident was your fault! | 车祸是你的错 |
[32:59] | I’m the one in the wheelchair. You hit me! | 坐在轮椅上的人是我 是你撞了我 |
[33:01] | I didn’t hit you! | 我没撞你 |
[33:02] | Yes, you did. You hit her and you killed her friend. | 你撞了 你撞了她 撞死了她朋友 |
[33:05] | Mom, she’s telling the truth. | 妈 她说的是实话 |
[33:07] | No. Had she been paying attention, | 不 她要是注点意 |
[33:08] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就都不会发生了 |
[33:09] | I had the right of way. | 我有先行权 |
[33:10] | The ground was wet. | 地面湿了 |
[33:11] | – Mom, please — – Shut up! | -妈 拜托 -闭嘴 |
[33:13] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底向着谁啊 |
[33:15] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[33:18] | Washed it into the gutter. | 害我的人生一落千丈 |
[33:19] | I’ve lost everything because of you! | 因为你我现在一无所有了 |
[33:22] | Put the knife down! | 把刀放下 |
[33:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[33:26] | Put it down, Ellen. | 把刀放下 艾伦 |
[33:27] | You don’t want to kill her. | 你不想杀她的 |
[33:29] | You don’t want to kill any of them. | 你不想杀他们任何人 |
[33:31] | Your brain is tricking you, Ellen. | 是你的大脑出了问题 艾伦 |
[33:33] | You have frontal lobe damage from the accident. | 车祸造成你前额叶受损 |
[33:37] | Your reasoning is off. | 所以你没有逻辑思考能力 |
[33:38] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[33:40] | You’re not fine, and you know it. | 你不好 你自己也清楚 |
[33:42] | It’s why you’re pulling your hair out, Ellen. | 所以你才拔自己的头发 艾伦 |
[33:44] | Please just go! | 你们走 |
[33:45] | Ellen, she’s your daughter. Look at her. | 艾伦 她是你女儿 看看她 |
[33:49] | Now, it’s not too late to fix this. | 现在收手还不迟 |
[33:52] | She and Max are all that’s left. | 她和麦克斯是你的全部了 |
[33:56] | Don’t hurt them, too. | 不要连他们也伤害 |
[34:06] | This isn’t me. | 我不是这样的 |
[34:09] | We know that, Ellen. | 我们知道 艾伦 |
[34:11] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[34:23] | Mom… | 妈 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[34:59] | I’m Jennifer. | 我叫洁妮芙 |
[35:01] | I am going to pick up your brother | 我要去接你弟弟 |
[35:03] | and take the both of you to your aunt’s house. | 然后带你们俩去你姨妈家 |
[35:06] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[35:07] | No. No, don’t say that. | 不 不 别这么说 |
[35:09] | I knew there was something wrong. | 我知道她不太对劲 |
[35:12] | I should have done more. | 我该多做点什么的 |
[35:15] | No one ever sees this coming. | 没人能预见到这种事 |
[35:18] | We’re gonna get your mom help. | 我们会找人帮你母亲 |
[35:20] | She’s gonna need your support. | 她会需要你的支持 |
[35:24] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[35:26] | Do you think the jury will be sympathetic? | 你觉得陪审团会同情她吗 |
[35:28] | Maybe. There is proof | 也许吧 有证据可以证明 |
[35:30] | that the accident altered her brain. | 车祸伤了她的大脑 |
[35:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[35:38] | What do you mean, she checked out? | 你说她退房了是什么意思 |
[35:40] | Yeah. That’s what her credit card said. She left an hour ago. | 她信用卡记录是这样的 她一小时前离开了 |
[35:42] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去哪了吗 |
[35:46] | Well, check the airports, train stations. | 查一下机场 火车站 |
[35:49] | Ok. Ok. Uh… | 好的 好的 |
[35:52] | she bought a plane ticket that leaves at 9:54 tonight. | 她买了一张今晚9:54的机票 |
[35:55] | Dulles or National? | 杜勒斯机场还是国家机场 |
[35:56] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[35:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:59] | I need a car. | 我需要辆车 |
[36:00] | Ok. Is everything all right? | 好 没事吧 |
[36:44] | It’s not that I don’t want to be married. | 我不是不想结婚 |
[36:47] | I just don’t want to stay here. | 我只是不想留在这里 |
[36:54] | My job is here, David. | 我的工作在这 大卫 |
[36:58] | And I’m not asking you to leave it. | 我不是在要求你丢下工作 |
[37:26] | All right. You’re all set. | 好了 都办好了 |
[37:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:37] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[37:40] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:41] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[37:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:44] | You don’t sound all that good. | 你听上去可不好 |
[37:47] | Hey, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[38:11] | Joy? | 乔伊 |
[38:15] | What — what are you doing here? | 你 你怎么来了 |
[38:17] | You flew all the way out here to meet me. | 你飞这么老远来见我 |
[38:20] | I figured you had a few questions. | 我想你肯定有问题要问我 |
[38:22] | I know I do. | 我知道我有 |
[38:24] | And if your first question is, | 如果你的第一个问题是 |
[38:26] | will you please just leave me alone, | 你别烦我好不好 |
[38:28] | I respect that. | 我也尊重你 |
[38:29] | Why didn’t you stay with her? | 你为什么不留在她身边 |
[38:33] | Your mom and I had a complicated relationship. | 你母亲跟我之间的关系很复杂 |
[38:36] | It was a whirlwind summer in Paris, | 我在巴黎跟你母亲度过了一个旋风般的夏天 |
[38:39] | and when it was over, | 但当夏天结束 |
[38:40] | the reality was I was moving up in the FBI | 现实是我在联邦调查局努力晋升 |
[38:43] | and she was a diplomat. | 而她已经是个外交官 |
[38:46] | That’s not good enough. | 这理由不够 |
[38:47] | Look, I wanted to take over the world, | 我想打下世界 |
[38:50] | and she was already doing it. | 而她已经成功了 |
[38:52] | She was meeting with dignitaries, | 她跟高官见面 |
[38:55] | traveling to different countries. | 去不同国家出差 |
[38:58] | And I couldn’t handle it. | 而我无法接受 |
[39:00] | And instead of manning up, | 我非但没有拿出点男人的样子 |
[39:03] | I pushed her away. | 反而把她推走了 |
[39:06] | I told her I wasn’t sure I wanted to be married. | 我跟她说我不确定自己想不想结婚 |
[39:09] | But honestly, I j — I just wanted to catch up. | 但是老实说 我 我只是想奋力追赶 |
[39:18] | You were the love of her life. | 你是她此生的挚爱 |
[39:21] | I didn’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[39:23] | I know what I said to you earlier, | 我知道我之前对你说过 |
[39:26] | that if your mom was pregnant, | 如果你母亲怀孕了 |
[39:28] | she would have told me. | 她肯定会告诉我的 |
[39:29] | But the truth is, she wouldn’t have said anything. | 但事实上 她肯定不会告诉我 |
[39:34] | I was in no position to have a family, | 我当时不具备成家的条件 |
[39:37] | and she knew it. | 她也知道 |
[39:40] | I was running away. | 我在逃避 |
[39:44] | Had you known, would you have stayed? | 你要是知道的话 会不会留下来 |
[39:52] | I can’t speak for the David Rossi of 30 years ago. | 我不敢说30年前的大卫·罗西会不会 |
[39:59] | I’d like to think I would have. | 我希望我会 |
[40:02] | But — but I’m standing here right now. | 但 但我现在就在你面前 |
[40:06] | Look, can you just stay a little while longer? | 你能不能多待一会儿 |
[40:09] | I’ll pay for the change of ticket. | 我来支付改票费 |
[40:10] | Oh, no, actually, I’ve got to go. | 不 我真得走了 |
[40:12] | Um…you have a grandkid who’s running a fever. | 你的外孙发烧 |
[40:18] | Grandkid? | 外孙 |
[40:19] | Yeah. A 2-year-old boy, Kai. | 是 他两岁了 名叫凯 |
[40:26] | You’re killing me. | 你真是折磨死我了 |
[40:30] | And you’d love my husband. | 你会喜欢我丈夫的 |
[40:32] | He’s Italian. | 他是意大利人 |
[40:34] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:37] | if you don’t mind having some company this weekend… | 如果你不介意的话 我想周末过去 |
[40:42] | I’d love to meet them and… | 见见他们 |
[40:46] | get to know you. | 也多了解一下你 |
[40:48] | Ma’am, we’re about to close the door. | 女士 我们准备关闭舱门了 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:56] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好的 来吧 |
[40:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:15] | “When it comes to life, | 说到生活 |
[41:17] | we spin our own yarn. | 每个人的生活都掌握在自己手中 |
[41:19] | And where we end up is really in fact | 我们最终的所在 |
[41:23] | where we always intended to be.” | 就是我们注定的目的地 |
[41:26] | Julia Glass. | 朱莉亚·格拉斯[美国小说家] |