时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的诸位 |
[00:04] | make no mistake about it. | 这点不用怀疑 |
[00:06] | Sean Wallace is a gang-affiliated criminal | 肖恩·华莱士是有黑帮背景的犯罪分子 |
[00:10] | who only cares about himself and his fellow street thugs. | 他只关心自己和帮派的同伙 |
[00:14] | Sure, it’s breaking and entering now, | 没错 现在只是强行侵入 |
[00:15] | but what’s it going to be next? | 但接下来会是怎样呢 |
[00:17] | First-degree murder? | 一级谋杀吗 |
[00:19] | Your honor, I believe that the pursuit of justice | 法官大人 我相信追求司法公正 |
[00:22] | is never a waste of time. | 从来不是浪费时间的事 |
[00:24] | But in this case, there’s no question, | 但在本案中 毋庸置疑 |
[00:26] | that man is guilty. | 此人罪名成立 |
[00:29] | The prosecution rests. | 控方发言结束 |
[00:34] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[00:38] | Close your eyes for a moment. | 请大家闭上眼睛 |
[00:40] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[00:42] | Now, I want you to erase the image in your head | 现在我希望大家在脑海中 |
[00:44] | that you have of my client. | 抹除对我当事人的所有印象 |
[00:46] | Now, imagine an 8-year-old Sean Wallace. | 想象肖恩·华莱士八岁时的样子 |
[00:50] | He’s scared and alone. | 他很害怕 孤独无助 |
[00:52] | Starving for love and attention. | 缺乏关爱 |
[00:55] | Now, I know you’re thinking, where’s his family? | 我知道大家会想 他的家人呢 |
[00:59] | Well, let’s start with his mother. | 我们先说他母亲 |
[01:02] | A local prostitute who spends most of her time | 一个本地妓女 绝大多数时间 |
[01:04] | either in bed with strangers | 要么跟陌生人在床上 |
[01:06] | or shooting up drugs. | 要么就是嗑药 |
[01:08] | Then there’s his abusive father, | 还有虐待他的父亲 |
[01:10] | currently serving 25 to life. | 现在正在服刑 最少25年 |
[01:13] | And finally, the aunts and uncles | 还有 他的叔叔阿姨们 |
[01:15] | who only saw Sean as a monthly paycheck. | 把肖恩当成每月收到的账单般的累赘 |
[01:18] | So, with no other place to go… | 所以 肖恩无处可去 |
[01:23] | Sean turned to his peers on the streets. | 转而求助跟他一般大的街头混混 |
[01:28] | You can open your eyes now. | 请大家睁开眼 |
[01:30] | It’s true, | 没错 |
[01:32] | Sean fell victim to the gang community, | 肖恩成了帮派的牺牲品 |
[01:34] | but it was not because he wanted to. | 并不是因为他想要这样 |
[01:36] | It was because they were the only family that he’d ever known. | 而是因为他们是他唯一的家人 |
[01:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, instead of pushing this young man further away, | 诸位 与其将这个年轻人推得更远 |
[01:43] | let’s do what every loving parent would do. | 不如让我们担负起慈父慈母的责任 |
[01:46] | Let’s help. | 来帮助他 |
[01:49] | I urge you to impose probation and community service | 我强烈请求诸位判他缓刑以及社区服务 |
[01:52] | in lieu of jail time. | 而不是进监狱 |
[01:53] | Let’s–let’s stretch out our hands, as it were, | 让我们伸出双手 |
[01:57] | and help this young man to his feet. | 帮助这个年轻人站起来 |
[02:04] | Defense rests. | 辩方发言结束 |
[02:08] | The jurors can retire to the jury room and begin deliberating. | 陪审员请去陪审团休息室商议 |
[02:11] | Court is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[02:17] | So what do you think my chances are? | 你觉得我的机会有多大 |
[02:19] | Well, how many of the jurors smiled at you? | 有几个陪审员对你笑了 |
[02:22] | Like…4, maybe. | 大概有四个人吧 |
[02:27] | Then I’d say they’re pretty good. | 那我认为机会不小 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I thought I could get out early, | 是的 我以为可以早一点 |
[02:35] | but I just got caught up in some paperwork. | 可有些文书工作挺费事的 |
[02:37] | So, anyway, I’m heading to the car now. | 不过我现在去取车了 |
[02:39] | Be home soon. Love you. | 很快到家 爱你 |
[02:45] | What the hell are you– that’s my car! | 你这是做什… 那是我的车 |
[02:48] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在干什么 |
[02:51] | I’m calling the cops. | 我这就报警 |
[02:53] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 您有什么情况 |
[02:54] | Yeah, there’s a guy smashing up my car. | 有个家伙在砸我的车 |
[02:56] | What’s your name, sir? | 您的名字 先生 |
[02:59] | Sir, what’s your name? | 先生 您的名字 |
[03:00] | Uh, Jack Westbrook. | 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克 |
[03:02] | And where are you right now? | 您现在在哪里 |
[03:03] | I’m outside Marty’s near Vernon. | 我在马蒂便利店外 靠近弗农街 |
[03:06] | Wait a minute, he’s running away. | 等等 他跑了 |
[03:07] | Sir, stay where you are. | 先生 留在原地 |
[03:09] | Mr. Westbrook, do not pursue. | 韦斯特布鲁克先生 不要追 |
[03:12] | Do not follow him. | 不要追他 |
[03:17] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:19] | Sir, are you still there? | 先生 您还在听吗 |
[03:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:24] | Mr. Westbrook? | 韦斯特布鲁克先生 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I’m–I’m here. | 是 我还在听 |
[03:28] | Officers have been dispatched. | 已经派出了警力 |
[03:31] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:33] | Help is on the way. | 援助已出发 |
[03:36] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. The traffic was horrible. | 抱歉 路上堵死了 |
[03:39] | Chris had a double shift. | 克里斯要轮班 |
[03:40] | Megan needed to be dropped at a friend’s. | 还要把梅根送去朋友家 |
[03:41] | Hotch said we’re dealing with an abduction? | 霍奇说我们要处理一起绑架案 |
[03:43] | Sadly, yes. 12:34 this morning. | 很遗憾 是的 今天0点34分 |
[03:45] | Boston defense attorney Jack Westbrook was abducted | 波士顿辩护律师杰克·韦斯特布鲁克遭到绑架 |
[03:47] | from a convenience store parking lot. | 地点是一家便利店的停车场 |
[03:48] | That’s precise. Who called it in? | 细节很清楚 谁报的警 |
[03:50] | He did. He was on the phone with the 911 operator | 他自己 他被抓走时 |
[03:52] | when he was taken. | 正在跟911接线员通话 |
[03:53] | – Cute shoes. – Hey, thank you. | -鞋子漂亮 -多谢 |
[03:55] | Sir, sir, are you still there? | 先生 您还在听吗 |
[03:57] | Hello? Mr. Westbrook? | 喂 韦斯特布鲁克先生 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I’m–I’m here. | 是 我还在听 |
[04:02] | Officers have been dispatched. | 已经派出了警力 |
[04:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[04:05] | Did you just hear that? | 刚才那里听到了吗 |
[04:07] | Garcia, can you enhance the audio at the end? | 加西亚 结尾部分可以增强吗 |
[04:09] | I think I can. Give me a second. | 应该没问题 稍等 |
[04:12] | You got him? | 你抓住他了 |
[04:14] | Someone else besides the unsub was there. | 现场除了嫌犯还有其他人 |
[04:16] | He had a partner. | 他有同伙 |
[04:17] | Have there been any ransom demands? | 收到赎金要求了吗 |
[04:19] | No, nothing yet. | 目前什么都没有 |
[04:20] | This guy’s made a lot of enemies. | 此人树敌不少 |
[04:22] | He was the lead prosecutor responsible for putting away | 他是将普希爱力帮派核心成员 |
[04:23] | key members of the Buccieri family. | 绳之以法的首席检察官 |
[04:25] | It wouldn’t be the first time a convict targeted an attorney. | 罪犯把律师当做目标不是第一次了 |
[04:27] | Just last year in Texas Eric Lyle williams | 去年德克萨斯州的艾瑞克·莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[04:29] | killed two prosecutors. | 杀害了两名检察官 |
[04:30] | Yeah, according to this, they weren’t all high profile. | 根据记录 他也不全是打这种危险人物的官司 |
[04:33] | He prosecuted or defended everyone | 他参与公诉或辩护的案子 |
[04:34] | from drunk drivers to gang members. | 从醉酒驾驶的司机到帮派成员都有 |
[04:36] | So basically, half the criminal population of Boston | 简单来说 波士顿半数的罪犯 |
[04:38] | could be holding this guy for ransom. | 都可能为了赎金绑了他 |
[04:40] | And the other half could be victims or family members | 而另一半可能是他辩护过的受害者或是 |
[04:41] | of the criminals he defended. | 罪犯家属 |
[04:43] | I hate to be the odd woman out here, | 我有另一种思路 |
[04:44] | but isn’t it possible he was just a victim of opportunity? | 也许他只是随机挑选的受害者 |
[04:47] | I mean, he was in a sketchy area after dark. | 我是说 他在天黑后去那么乱的地方 |
[04:49] | True. | 没错 |
[04:50] | But you heard the recording. The attack on the car | 但你也听到录音了 |
[04:51] | was most likely a ruse to isolate him. | 砸车是孤立他的计谋 |
[04:53] | It says target to me. | 犯人目标就是他 |
[04:55] | It’s been over 12 hours since he disappeared. | 他失踪已经超过12小时了 |
[04:56] | If the motivation was revenge, he could already be dead. | 如果动机是复仇 那他可能已经死了 |
[04:58] | Well, unless we have reason to believe otherwise, | 但如果是出于其他理由 |
[05:00] | Jack Westbrook is alive. | 那么杰克·韦斯特布鲁克就还活着 |
[05:01] | We need to find him. Wheels up in 30. | 我们得找到他 30分钟后出发 |
[05:39] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[05:41] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[05:43] | I’m down here. | 我在下面 |
[05:50] | Please, let me out of here. | 求你们 放我出去 |
[05:52] | You ready to come clean? | 你准备好坦白了吗 |
[05:55] | Come clean? What are you– | 坦白什么 |
[05:57] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你抓错人了 |
[05:59] | Why are we even listening to this crap? | 我们为什么要听这些废话 |
[06:02] | We should just kill him. | 直接杀了他就是了 |
[06:03] | No, no, no, no. Please. | 不不不不 求你了 |
[06:05] | Not until we get his confession. | 等他认罪了再说 |
[06:06] | I swear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我发誓 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[06:09] | Please! Just let me go. | 求你了 放我走吧 |
[06:11] | Can’t do that, Mr. Westbrook. | 做不到 韦斯特布鲁克先生 |
[06:14] | Not after we went through the trouble of getting you here. | 我们不会白费那么大力气把你弄来的 |
[06:16] | Besides, we’re just getting started. | 再说 好戏才刚开始 |
[06:51] | The Boys of Sudworth Place | 萨德沃斯的男孩 |
[06:56] | Wayne Dyer once said, | 韦恩·戴尔[作家]说过 |
[06:58] | “how people treat you is their karma. | 别人如何对你是他们的业报 |
[07:00] | How you react is yours.” | 如何回应则是你的 |
[07:03] | All right, let’s go over victimology. | 好了 再看下受害者特征 |
[07:05] | Jack Westbrook’s life reads | 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克的经历就像 |
[07:08] | like a practice guide to being perfect. | 如何成为完美先生的指南 |
[07:09] | Graduated first in his class. | 班级第一名毕业 |
[07:11] | Went on to be the A.D.A. in several rural counties. | 在几个偏远小县里当过助理检察官 |
[07:14] | His marvelous track record caught | 他卓越的记录 |
[07:15] | the attention of the higher-ups. | 引起了高层的注意 |
[07:16] | Within 6 years he was in the Boston big leagues. | 六年内他就进入了波士顿一流团队 |
[07:19] | 4 years ago he made a 180, | 四年前他来了个180度大转弯 |
[07:21] | went from prosecuting criminals to defending them. I wonder why. | 从检举罪犯转成为其辩护 不知为何 |
[07:23] | He may have been tired of dealing with all the politics. | 他也许是厌倦了应付那些政治问题 |
[07:25] | Or he wanted better pay. | 或是想挣更多 |
[07:27] | With his kind of trial experience are in high demand. | 有他那样的出庭经验的人是很抢手的 |
[07:29] | Looks like Jack isn’t all dollar signs. | 看上去杰克也不都是为了钱 |
[07:31] | It says here he worked with a number of nonprofits | 这里说他每年会接大量 |
[07:34] | and even took on several pro bono cases every year. | 非盈利甚至是无偿案件 |
[07:37] | He seems to have checked all the boxes in his personal life, too. | 他的家庭生活也几近完美 |
[07:39] | He and his wife Linda have been married for almost 7 years. | 他和他妻子琳达结婚快七年了 |
[07:42] | They’re expecting their first child in January. | 他们的第一个孩子一月就要出生了 |
[07:44] | Did you think I was joking when I said his life was so pristine? | 我要说他的生活太纯了你会不会觉得我在说笑 |
[07:46] | Mm. Even someone this perfect | 即使是如此完美的人 |
[07:48] | is bound to have some skeletons in the closet. | 也一定有不可告人的秘密 |
[07:50] | It says that he and his wife | 这里说他和他老婆 |
[07:51] | did a lot of moving around in the area. | 经常搬家 |
[07:52] | They never stayed in the same place more than a couple of years. | 他们从没在同一个地方待过两年以上 |
[07:55] | Well, that makes sense. Guy seems pretty ambitious. | 也有可能 这人看上去很有野心 |
[07:57] | All the relocating could have been for better job opportunities. | 搬家可能是为了更好的工作机会 |
[07:59] | Yeah, or they feared retaliation from the people he put away. | 或者他们害怕被人报复 |
[08:02] | Last year alone, he won 33 of the 35 cases | 仅去年 他辩护的35个案件 |
[08:04] | he defended, giving him a 94% success rate. | 就赢了33个 胜诉率高达94% |
[08:07] | We should concentrate on the 6%. | 我们该着重研究剩下那6% |
[08:09] | He could have made promises and not delivered. | 他可能做出了承诺但未能实现 |
[08:21] | Agent Hotcher. Thanks for coming out. | 霍奇纳探员 感谢前来 |
[08:23] | Detective. This is Agent Jareau. | 警探 这是洁婼探员 |
[08:24] | Welcome. Right this way. | 欢迎 这边请 |
[08:26] | We’ve got units posted at both the victim’s workplace and residence. | 我们派人去受害人的办公室和家里了 |
[08:29] | Brought in some extra manpower to work the phones | 根据你们的建议 还准备了 |
[08:30] | in case these guys try and reach out, like you suggested. | 更多人手进行电话追踪 以防绑匪试图联络 |
[08:32] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:34] | You and your team can set up over there. | 你们可以在那边办公 |
[08:36] | Is that Mrs. Westbrook? | 那是韦斯特布鲁克太太吗 |
[08:38] | Hasn’t said a word since she came in. | 她来以后还没说过一句话 |
[08:40] | You know, this type of stress can’t be too good for the baby. | 要知道这种压力对胎儿不好 |
[08:44] | Hopefully she has better luck than I did. | 但愿她的运气比我好 |
[08:47] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[08:50] | I’m Jennifer. I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的洁妮芙 |
[08:53] | I want to ask you some questions about your husband. | 我想问些关于你丈夫的问题 |
[08:55] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[08:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:00] | Um, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:01] | Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private. | 我们去个私密点的地方吧 |
[09:09] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[09:15] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[09:17] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:22] | May I ask how far along you are? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[09:25] | 7 months. | 七个月 |
[09:28] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |
[09:30] | I have a son. He’s 6. | 我有个儿子 六岁了 |
[09:34] | Can you tell me about the last time you spoke to jack? | 能跟我说说你最后一次和杰克联系是什么时候吗 |
[09:37] | At lunch yesterday. | 昨天午饭时候 |
[09:39] | I missed his call last night. | 我昨晚没接到他的电话 |
[09:44] | He said he’d gotten caught up with paperwork. | 他说他被一些文书工作耽搁了 |
[09:47] | Had he always worked long hours? | 他总是工作到很晚吗 |
[09:49] | For the most part. | 经常如此 |
[09:51] | I read that the two of you moved around the area a lot. Why? | 资料上说你们经常搬家 为什么 |
[09:54] | His job used to make him paranoid. | 他的工作曾让他很多疑 |
[09:58] | I can’t tell you how many times he changed his phone number. | 我都数不清他换了多少次手机号 |
[10:02] | But once he got the new job… | 但是他自从换了新工作 |
[10:05] | Things were different. | 情况就大不同了 |
[10:06] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:08] | Well, for the first time he wasn’t looking over his shoulder. | 这是他第一次不再胆颤心惊地生活 |
[10:12] | He was defending the underdog. | 他为弱者辩护 |
[10:16] | We–we finally settled down… | 我们终于安定下来 |
[10:20] | and bought a house. | 买了一栋房子 |
[10:25] | And that’s when we decided to start a family. I’m sorry. | 就在那时候我们决定要一个孩子 抱歉 |
[10:29] | Hey, it’s ok. I know, this is very hard. Ok? | 没事的 我明白 这很艰难 |
[10:35] | Your husband’s last purchase was from a convenience store. | 你丈夫的最后一次购买记录是在一个便利店 |
[10:38] | He bought flowers. | 他买了花 |
[10:39] | Were the two of you celebrating something? | 你们要庆祝什么吗 |
[10:42] | He won. | 他赢了 |
[10:44] | Whenever Jack won a case, | 杰克每次赢了案子 |
[10:47] | he brought me flowers. | 都会给我买花 |
[10:52] | It was his way of thanking me for dealing with the long hours. | 这是他感谢我忍受他长时间工作的方式 |
[10:57] | Please, | 拜托你们 |
[10:59] | please find my husband. Please. | 请一定要找到我丈夫 拜托了 |
[11:02] | Look, whatever I did to you in court, | 无论我在法庭上对你们做了什么 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry. | 我深表抱歉 |
[11:09] | I know the system isn’t fair. | 我知道这个系统并不公平 |
[11:10] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[11:15] | Please, just… | 求你们了 |
[11:17] | tell me what you want. | 告诉我你们想要什么 |
[11:20] | Whatever trouble you’re in, | 无论你们遇到了什么麻烦 |
[11:23] | you know, I can help. | 我都可以帮你们 |
[11:24] | Let’s just talk this through. I can fix this. | 咱们好好谈谈 事情是可以解决的 |
[11:30] | You really have no idea, do you? | 你真是毫无头绪 是吧 |
[11:34] | No! | 是啊 |
[11:36] | No! | 是的 |
[11:38] | I–uhh–I don’t! | 我不明白 |
[11:42] | Just tell me– tell me what it is you want. Is it money? | 告诉我你们想要什么 钱吗 |
[11:46] | Is that what this is about? Name your price. | 是吗 出个价吧 |
[11:49] | You can’t buy your way out of this. | 这可不是钱能解决的事 |
[11:51] | You know, my wife knows I’m missing. | 我妻子知道我失踪了 |
[11:55] | So do the cops. | 警察也知道 |
[11:57] | You let me go, I won’t say a word. | 你们放了我 我什么也不会说 |
[12:01] | We ain’t worried about the cops. | 我们才不担心警察 |
[12:07] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 开工吧 |
[12:12] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:19] | ’cause I said so! | 让你脱就脱 |
[12:22] | Get the camera ready. | 准备好录像 |
[12:27] | What are you waiting for? | 你等什么呢 |
[12:29] | I said take ’em off. | 我说了脱掉 |
[12:33] | I’m not taking off my clothes. | 我不会把衣服脱掉的 |
[12:37] | You know… | 这样啊 |
[12:40] | Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. | 可能是我没说清楚 |
[12:45] | What are you doing, man? | 你在做什么 老兄 |
[12:47] | Showing this punk what’s gonna happen | 让这个人渣知道 |
[12:49] | if he doesn’t follow directions. | 不听话会有什么下场 |
[12:52] | Just–just do what he says, all right? | 按他说的做 好吗 |
[13:09] | The amount of detail needed to pull off this abduction | 这起绑架的很多细节 |
[13:11] | was pretty sophisticated. | 都是精心设计的 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Not only did they lure him to the lot, | 是啊 他们不仅把他引到了特定区域 |
[13:15] | but they managed to dodge most of the security cameras. | 还避开了大部分摄像头 |
[13:18] | Well, at least we know one of the unsubs is a football fan. | 至少我们知道其中一个嫌犯是个球迷 |
[13:21] | Him and the 636,479 other people in this city. | 和市里其他636,479个人一样 |
[13:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Not you, too? | 怎么你也这样 |
[13:29] | I googled it. | 我查过 |
[13:34] | Wow, they definitely did a number on his car. | 他们砸车砸得够狠的 |
[13:37] | And saved the real torture for him. | 更狠的还在后头 |
[13:40] | That’s a lot of rage. | 这怒气可真不小 |
[13:41] | If it were a body, | 如果这车是一具尸体 |
[13:43] | we’d say this was complete overkill. | 那这完全就是过度杀戮 |
[13:46] | You think these guys knew Jack personally? | 你觉得这些人和杰克认识吗 |
[13:48] | It’s sure starting to look that way. | 应该从这里入手查起 |
[13:53] | How long has Jack Westbrook worked for your company? | 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克在你公司工作多久了 |
[13:56] | Almost two years. | 快两年了 |
[13:57] | Had he received any threats recently? | 他最近收到过什么威胁吗 |
[14:00] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知没有 |
[14:02] | In fact, his clients love him. | 实际上 他的客户都很喜欢他 |
[14:04] | Can you tell us about his current caseload. | 能告诉我们他现在的办案量吗 |
[14:06] | Well, they’re pretty straightforward. | 都是很简单的案子 |
[14:07] | DUIs, grand larceny. | 酒后驾车案 重大盗窃案 |
[14:10] | Nothing that would have had this type of blowback. | 没什么会牵涉到这种事情 |
[14:12] | What about the cases he lost? | 那他输掉的案子呢 |
[14:15] | They were both minor. | 都是些小案子 |
[14:17] | Family disputes. | 一些家庭纠纷 |
[14:18] | One client was sentenced to probation, | 大不了就是委托人被判缓刑 |
[14:20] | the other to anger management classes. | 或者被送去参加愤怒管理课程 |
[14:23] | His wife mentioned that he’d been working a lot of overtime lately. | 他妻子提到他最近总是加班 |
[14:26] | What was he working on? | 他在忙什么 |
[14:27] | Well, he just wrapped a case yesterday, | 他昨天刚把一个案子处理完 |
[14:29] | got the kid off with community service. | 那个孩子被判去参与社区服务了 |
[14:32] | Jack didn’t work overtime for that. | 杰克加班不是为了这个案子 |
[14:35] | If fact, he hadn’t billed any overtime in months. | 实际上 他已经好几个月没加过班了 |
[14:38] | Most days, he was off the clock by 6:00. | 多数时候 他都六点准时下班 |
[14:50] | If Westbrook wasn’t at home or | 如果韦斯特布鲁克既没回家 |
[14:51] | in his office, where the hell was he? | 也不在公司 那他去了哪里 |
[14:52] | That’s a good question. I’m starting to think his abduction | 问得好 我现在怀疑他被绑架 |
[14:54] | had nothing to do with a case. | 和他的案子无关 |
[14:56] | What are you willing to bet that those roses | 要不要打赌他的那些玫瑰 |
[14:58] | had more to do with guilt than romance? | 其实是出于歉疚而不是浪漫 |
[15:01] | I am made of cream. Give me your coffee. | 我是奶油宝宝 尽管丢清咖过来吧 |
[15:03] | Hey, baby girl, listen, you’re on speaker. | 听着 甜心 我开免提了 |
[15:05] | Reid and I think Westbrook might have been having an affair. | 里德和我觉得韦斯特布鲁克可能出轨了 |
[15:08] | And the plot thickens. | 愈发扑朔迷离了 |
[15:09] | Yeah. I need you to dig deeper into his personal life. | 我想让你深入挖掘一下他的私生活 |
[15:12] | He’s definitely hiding something. | 他肯定有什么见不得人的事 |
[15:13] | Look at hotel invoices, large cash withdrawals, | 调查一下酒店发票 大额的取款记录 |
[15:16] | anything that screams mistress. | 任何可能跟情妇有关的记录 |
[15:17] | Oh, if he is sharing his sugar, I will let you know. | 如果他真的在偷腥 我肯定查得出来 |
[15:21] | Thanks, mama. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | So you think this could be a jealous boyfriend | 所以你觉得可能是某个妒火中烧的男友 |
[15:25] | or husband and his buddy out for revenge? | 或丈夫叫上自己兄弟的报复行为吗 |
[15:26] | Right now we can’t rule out anything. | 现在我们不能排除任何可能性 |
[15:28] | It’s probably not the first time | 这人可能不是第一次 |
[15:29] | this guy flew into a jealous rage. | 卷入到这种因妒生恨的事态里了 |
[15:30] | I’ll put together a list of recent domestic disputes. | 我去列一张近期家庭纠纷案的清单 |
[15:34] | You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 我开免提了 加西亚 |
[15:35] | I have searched hither and down for something | 我在最近的记录中调查 |
[15:38] | that will connect Mr. Can’t-keep-it-in-his-pants | 能把管不住下体先生和 |
[15:40] | with this mystery woman. | 神秘女子联系起来的记录 |
[15:42] | I came up with zilch | 结果什么都没找到 |
[15:43] | until I went back two years ago, | 直到我回溯到两年前 |
[15:44] | and I found an LLC in Jack’s name. | 我发现了一家杰克名下的有限责任公司 |
[15:48] | Here’s where things get super suspect. | 事情开始变得蹊跷起来 |
[15:50] | That company has been wiring money | 这家公司一直在给 |
[15:52] | to cover the rent of an apartment downtown, | 一家市中心的公寓付租金 |
[15:53] | and the name on the lease is… | 而租约上的名字则是 |
[15:55] | Westbrook. | 韦斯特布鲁克 |
[15:56] | Winner, winner, vegetarian dinner. | 恭喜你答对了 |
[15:58] | Sounds like the perfect place to keep a mistress. | 这可是个养情人的好地方 |
[16:00] | Any leads on the mystery woman? | 有没有那个情人的资料 |
[16:02] | No. There’s no texts, there’s no emails, phone calls, nothing. | 不 没有短信 没有邮件 没有电话 |
[16:04] | Whoever she is, he’s keeping her really well hid. | 不管她是谁 他藏得都够紧实的 |
[16:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:19] | Clear here. | 安全 |
[16:22] | Wow. Check this place out. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[16:25] | Talk about a man cave. | 这才叫宅居呢 |
[16:26] | He spared no expense. | 他花钱一点都不手软 |
[16:28] | How much did all this cost? | 这些得花多少钱 |
[16:31] | At least 10 grand. | 至少得一万 |
[16:32] | Jack has an odd sense of romance. | 杰克对浪漫的定义还真奇怪 |
[16:35] | I expected more from the guy. | 我还以为他有多大能耐呢 |
[16:36] | This place wasn’t just for romance. | 这地方不单单只是为了浪漫 |
[16:39] | It was his escape. | 这是他用来逃避的地方 |
[16:48] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[16:55] | How does if feel to be on the other side? | 换你沦落至此 感觉如何啊 |
[16:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:01] | What’s wrong? You don’t like the attention. | 怎么了 你不喜欢让别人关注你吗 |
[17:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[17:08] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[17:11] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一个 |
[17:14] | Now you know how Matt felt. | 现在你能体会到马特的感受了吧 |
[17:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[17:22] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[17:25] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[17:47] | Remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[18:01] | You think he’s in shock? | 你觉得他休克了吗 |
[18:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[18:06] | He’d better start talking soon. | 他最好早点开口 |
[18:10] | Don’t you think you’ve had enough? | 你不觉得你喝得够多了吗 |
[18:16] | What if he doesn’t start talking? | 要是他不肯坦白呢 |
[18:19] | He will. | 他会的 |
[18:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:22] | Yeah, but what if he doesn’t? | 万一不会呢 |
[18:24] | Then what’s the plan? | 那到时怎么办 |
[18:27] | We bring in reinforcements. | 那咱们就得叫帮手了 |
[18:37] | Well, apparently none of the neighbors have seen Jack enter | 显然最近六个月来邻居们 |
[18:39] | or leave the apartment in the last 6 months. | 都没见过杰克进出过这间屋子 |
[18:41] | I don’t get it. Why get married if you’re just gonna cheat? | 我就不懂了 既然要出轨那为何还要结婚 |
[18:45] | Well, some people think the grass is greener on the other side. | 总有人觉得家花不如野花香 |
[18:48] | Yeah? What about you? | 是吗 那你呢 |
[18:50] | Oh, my grass is plenty green. | 我的家花香着呢 |
[18:57] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[19:06] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们得发布侧写了 |
[19:15] | Did you– did you find him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[19:18] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:22] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:29] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧 |
[19:32] | In order to help find your husband, | 为了找到你的丈夫 |
[19:34] | I need to share some difficult truths. | 我不得不告诉你一些事实 |
[19:37] | Will you please tell me what’s going on. | 你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[19:41] | We have reason to believe your husband’s a pedophile. | 我们有理由相信你的丈夫是个恋童癖 |
[19:46] | What are you talk– what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:48] | We found evidence that would allow us to charge Jack… | 我们找到了足以起诉杰克的证据 |
[19:51] | This has to be some sort of mistake. | 这肯定是误会 |
[19:52] | with multiple counts of both production… | 罪名是拍摄以及 |
[19:53] | – You’re wrong! no! – and possession of pornography. | -你们弄错了 不 -持有儿童色情照片 |
[19:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:59] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[20:07] | Which is why we believe Jack Westbrook | 所以我们相信杰克·韦斯特布鲁克 |
[20:08] | used his position of authority | 利用他的职权 |
[20:10] | to exploit the trust of his young victims. | 而胁迫年幼的被害人 |
[20:12] | As an attorney, Westbrook had unfettered access | 作为一个律师 韦斯特布鲁克可以轻易地 |
[20:14] | to vulnerable victims who were easy to groom. | 接近那些脆弱又易于操控的被害人 |
[20:17] | He targeted those who would be afraid to come forward, | 他会瞄准那些不敢告发他的人 |
[20:19] | because they’d been ostracized from society due to their crimes. | 因为那些人都因自己曾犯过的罪而被社会排挤 |
[20:23] | Much like Jerry Sandusky, who hid behind | 就像杰里·桑达斯基 |
[20:25] | his nonprofit foundation for underprivileged and at-risk youth | 他用贫困和高危少年基金会做幌子 |
[20:28] | in order to abuse young boys over several decades. | 侵犯青少年长达数十年 |
[20:31] | We found hundreds of photographs | 我们在韦斯特布鲁克的公寓中 |
[20:33] | of Westbrook’s victims in his apartment. | 发现了数百张他的被害人的照片 |
[20:35] | Based on the dates on the photos, | 根据照片上的日期 |
[20:36] | our unsubs are now in their 20s. | 我们的嫌犯现在二十来岁 |
[20:39] | We think his past came back to haunt him. | 我们认为这是旧人来寻仇 |
[20:40] | The unsubs are either former victims | 嫌犯不是前被害人 |
[20:43] | or family members seeking revenge. | 就是他们的家属 |
[20:45] | And when they were younger, | 这些被害人更年轻的时候 |
[20:45] | each of the victims had run-ins with the law, | 每个人都触犯过法律 |
[20:47] | which is how they came in contact with Westbrook. | 因此他们才会接触到韦斯特布鲁克 |
[20:49] | They’ve been carrying the burden of the victimization | 多年来他们走到哪里都还背负着 |
[20:51] | around with them for years, and it’s affected their ability | 曾经受过的伤害 而且这影响了他们 |
[20:53] | to find and maintain employment as well as serious relationships. | 就业以及恋爱的能力 |
[20:56] | This mutual trauma would cause them | 这一共同创伤导致他们 |
[20:58] | to isolate themselves from others, | 与他人隔绝 |
[20:59] | yet draw them close to one another. | 同时与彼此更为亲密 |
[21:01] | Their shared revenge motive makes them | 他们共同的复仇动机令他们 |
[21:03] | extremely dangerous and volatile. | 极度危险 易怒 |
[21:05] | This is a deeply personal mission, | 这纯粹是个人恩怨 |
[21:06] | and it’s been fueled by years of shame, hatred, and anger | 经过多年的羞辱 憎恨和愤怒催化 |
[21:09] | which has finally exploded to the surface. | 最终爆发 |
[21:12] | Keep in mind the unsubs are also victims. | 记住 嫌犯也是被害人 |
[21:15] | Make it known that we have every intention | 请让他们知悉我们的意图是 |
[21:17] | of bringing Westbrook to justice for his crimes. | 将韦斯特布鲁克绳之于法 |
[21:20] | Why go after Westbrook now, after all these years? | 为什么这么多年之后才来找韦斯特布鲁克寻仇 |
[21:22] | It’s likely something pushed one, | 应该是有事促使了其中的一个 |
[21:24] | if not both of the unsubs over the edge. | 或两个嫌犯情绪爆发 |
[21:26] | It could have been an anniversary or a recent death. | 可能是周年纪念或是最近有人死亡 |
[21:29] | And understanding that trigger | 了解这个诱因 |
[21:30] | will be key to preventing these two | 将会是阻止这两人 |
[21:31] | from crossing the line between kidnapping and killing. | 越过绑架和谋杀之间那条线的关键 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:40] | Dude, you should have seen your face. | 哥们 你真该看看你当时的表情 |
[21:42] | It wasn’t funny, Chad. | 这不好笑 查得 |
[21:43] | You gays could just call. | 你们打电话给我就好了啊 |
[21:44] | Why? So you can send our calls | 为什么 这样你就能再把我们的电话 |
[21:45] | to voicemail again? | 转去语音信箱吗 |
[21:46] | And where were you yesterday, huh? | 你昨天去哪里了 |
[21:48] | – I had to work. – Yeah, bull. | -我得上班 -胡扯 |
[21:50] | Will one of you tell me why the hell I’m here. | 你们要不要告诉我到底为什么来这 |
[21:53] | Go see for yourself. | 你自己去看 |
[22:22] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s just get this guy. | 没 没事 我们专心找这家伙吧 |
[22:32] | How did Linda take it? | 琳达什么反应 |
[22:33] | Well, at first she defended him, | 刚开始她还帮他说话 |
[22:35] | insisted he would have never jeopardized his career. | 坚持说他绝不可能会危及自己的事业 |
[22:36] | But by the end, she was asking me | 但是最后 她问我 |
[22:39] | if I knew any good divorce lawyers. | 认不认识好一点的离婚律师 |
[22:41] | What about out here? Anything? | 这里有发现吗 |
[22:45] | dating back to early 2000. | 追溯到2000年初 |
[22:46] | This guy literally has hundreds of cases | 这家伙真的经手过上百起 |
[22:48] | involving young boys. | 涉及小男孩的案子 |
[22:49] | The list of victims and potential unsubs | 被害人和潜在嫌犯名单 |
[22:51] | just keep getting longer. | 越来越长了 |
[22:53] | Moving around wasn’t for safety. | 四处搬家不是为了自身安全 |
[22:55] | It was because he wanted to avoid getting caught. | 而是因为他不想被抓 |
[22:57] | Westbrook didn’t touch these kids. | 韦斯特布鲁克没有碰过那些孩子 |
[23:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:01] | Linda was right. | 琳达说得对 |
[23:02] | He wouldn’t have jeopardized his career. | 他不会危及到自己的事业 |
[23:04] | He’s smart. | 他是聪明人 |
[23:05] | These boys are too big of a risk. | 这些男孩风险太大了 |
[23:06] | Think about it. | 你们想想 |
[23:08] | Sandusky didn’t molest his players. | 桑达斯基没有对他的被害人下过手 |
[23:10] | He kept it separate. | 只是把他们隔离起来 |
[23:12] | We need to be looking for | 我们要去搜寻 |
[23:12] | a place that’s completely unconnected, | 一个完全与世隔绝的地方 |
[23:14] | that wouldn’t have affected Westbrook’s career. | 一个不会危及到韦斯特布鲁克事业的地方 |
[23:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:21] | Just trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[23:30] | You know I hate this guy just as much as you do, | 你们知道我跟你们一样恨这个人 |
[23:32] | but this is insane. | 但这简直是疯了 |
[23:33] | You have to let him go. | 你们得放他走 |
[23:35] | Let’s just get his confession, | 我们拿到他的认罪录像 |
[23:36] | then go straight to the cops. | 然后直接去找警察就行了 |
[23:37] | And say what, you kidnapped a man and held him prisoner? | 然后说什么 你们绑架囚禁了一个人吗 |
[23:40] | We have to at least try. | 我们至少得试试 |
[23:42] | I mean, we owe it to Matt. | 这是我们欠马特的 |
[23:44] | You think any of this will make a difference? | 你们觉得这样就能改变现状吗 |
[23:45] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[23:47] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[23:49] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能走 |
[23:51] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[23:52] | This is payback, | 这是那个变态 |
[23:54] | for what that perve did. | 该有的报应 |
[23:58] | He ruined our lives. | 他毁了我们的人生 |
[24:00] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[24:02] | What I did, it was wrong. | 我以前做的事 都是错的 |
[24:05] | But that was in the past. | 但那都已经过去了 |
[24:07] | I swear to you, I’ve changed. | 我发誓 我已经改过了 |
[24:09] | Say it again to the camera. | 对着摄像机再说一遍 |
[24:10] | Look, I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[24:13] | I even have a kid on the way. | 我的孩子也快出生了 |
[24:16] | Please, just let me get back to my family. | 求你们 放我回家吧 |
[24:19] | What if he’s right? What if he has changed? | 如果他说的是真的呢 如果他真的改过了呢 |
[24:22] | I can’t believe you’re falling for these lies. | 真不敢相信你会信他的连篇鬼话 |
[24:25] | People like him don’t change. | 他这样的人是不会变的 |
[24:30] | Hey, Chad, take it easy. | 查得 冷静 |
[24:31] | The only way you’re getting out of here is in a body bag! | 他想离开这里 只有死这一条路 |
[24:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:35] | Put the gun down, Chad, all right? | 放下枪 查得 |
[24:39] | Stop! Guys, chill. | 住手 兄弟们 冷静 |
[24:43] | What are you doing, Chad? | 你在干什么 查得 |
[24:45] | – Give me the gun! – No! | -把枪给我 -不 |
[24:57] | The more we learn about Westbrook, | 我们对韦斯特布鲁克的了解越深 |
[24:58] | the less I want to save him. | 我就越不想救他 |
[24:59] | This isn’t about him, it’s about saving his victims. | 这不是为了他 而是为了拯救他的被害人 |
[25:02] | According to this, back in 2005, | 根据这份资料 在2005年 |
[25:04] | Westbrook worked closely with a volunteer-run facility | 韦斯特布鲁克跟一个志愿者运营的机构有密切合作 |
[25:07] | known as the Sudworth Place. | 名字叫萨德沃斯之家 |
[25:08] | It’s a halfway house for troubled kids. | 是收留问题少年的管教所 |
[25:10] | Yeah, he’s still pretty active with the organization. | 对 他现在跟这个组织仍有联系 |
[25:12] | He made a $5,000 donation last year. | 去年捐了5000美元 |
[25:15] | Looks like he chaired numerous events | 看来他主办了很多活动 |
[25:16] | and even hosted overnight field trips. | 甚至还有过夜的野外旅行 |
[25:18] | That would give him the isolation he needed | 这样他就能尽情摆布那些男孩 |
[25:19] | to manipulate these boys. | 而不受外界干扰 |
[25:21] | Holy moley. | 老天爷 |
[25:22] | Last week, a former resident of the Sudworth Place, | 上周 曾在萨德沃斯之家住过的 |
[25:25] | Matthew Jones, he committed suicide. | 马特·琼斯自杀了 |
[25:28] | How? | 怎么自杀的 |
[25:29] | Uh…drug overdose. | 药物过量 |
[25:31] | According to his last social media post, | 他在社交网络上的最后一条状态 |
[25:33] | he, quote, “Couldn’t deal with the injustice of this world.” | 写着 “没法再承受这世上的不公” |
[25:36] | When was the funeral, Garcia? | 他的葬礼是什么时候 加西亚 |
[25:38] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[25:39] | It’s no coincidence that later that night | 杰克 韦斯特布鲁克在同一天晚上失踪 |
[25:41] | Jack Westbrook went missing. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[25:42] | Matthew’s death must have been the unsub’s trigger. | 马修的死肯定是不明嫌犯的诱因 |
[25:45] | Yeah, this is about retribution. | 没错 这就是报复 |
[25:47] | Garcia, see who else spent time at Sudworth Place | 加西亚 查查马修住在萨德沃斯之家期间 |
[25:49] | around the time Matthew was there. | 还有什么人住在那里 |
[25:50] | Our unsubs will be on that list. | 嫌犯肯定就在其中 |
[25:52] | Come on, Chad, get up, man. This isn’t funny. | 查得 快起来 伙计 这一点都不好玩 |
[25:55] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:57] | You killed him. | 是你们杀了他 |
[25:58] | Shut the hell up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[25:59] | Chad, get up! | 查得 快起来 |
[26:02] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[26:03] | You saw what happened. It was an accident. | 你刚才也在场 这是意外 |
[26:04] | I was trying to stop him. | 我只是想阻止他 |
[26:06] | Nobody was supposed to die. | 本来不该有人死的 |
[26:07] | Chad was gonna kill him. | 查得本想杀了他 |
[26:08] | Which one of you is gonna be next? | 你们谁会是下一个 |
[26:10] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[26:12] | I need to think. | 我得想想 |
[26:14] | How far are you gonna take this? | 你们到底想做到什么程度 |
[26:17] | Where are you going? We all need to get out of here. | 你要去哪 我们都得离开这里 |
[26:18] | I’m not going anywhere until I get what I came here for, | 在达到来这的目标之前 我哪都不去 |
[26:21] | and that’s his confession on camera. | 我要录下他认罪的画面 |
[26:22] | Andrew, come on! | 安德鲁 得了吧 |
[26:23] | Look where revenge has gotten you. | 看看复仇给你们带来了什么 |
[26:25] | Chad is dead. | 查得已经死了 |
[26:27] | Keep and eye on him. | 你盯着他 |
[26:29] | Wait, where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪 |
[26:31] | If he doesn’t start talking, | 如果他还不开口 |
[26:33] | then we’re gonna burn this whole place down with him in it. | 那我们就连他一起 把这地方烧为灰烬 |
[26:43] | I’ve got more 4-1-1 on Matthew Jones. | 找到关于马修·琼斯的新线索了 |
[26:45] | He was in and out of the Sudworth Place | 在2002到2004年间 |
[26:46] | from 2002 to 2004. | 他曾多次入住萨德沃斯之家 |
[26:48] | He overlapped with 22 other boys. | 同期有其他22名男孩 |
[26:50] | Look for guys with spotty work histories, | 找找不停打散工的人 |
[26:51] | mostly working odd or solitary jobs. | 主要锁定奇怪或者不用跟人打交道的工作 |
[26:54] | Not enough. Give me more. | 条件还不够 继续说 |
[26:55] | They most likely would have stayed in the area. | 他们很可能一直住在这片地区 |
[26:57] | Ok. We’re getting somewhere, | 好吧 有所发现 |
[26:58] | Sort of somewhere. I got 6 names. | 算是发现吧 找到六人 |
[27:00] | Garcia, these guys went through a traumatic experience. | 加西亚 这些人有过惨痛的经历 |
[27:02] | They would have stayed in contact with each other. | 会和其他人保持联系 |
[27:05] | Bingo. Chad Griffith, | 找到了 查得·格里菲斯 |
[27:07] | Andrew Ford, Brian Stiller. | 安德鲁·福特和布莱恩·斯蒂勒 |
[27:09] | According to social media, they have kept in contact. | 根据社交网络记录 他们一直有联系 |
[27:12] | Only Andrew and Chad posted about Matthew’s death. | 马修自杀后 只有安德鲁和查得发过相关状态 |
[27:17] | Uh, Andrew recently wrote about, quote, | 安德鲁最近的一条状态是 |
[27:19] | “Bringing the monsters to justice.” | “让那个禽兽绳之以法” |
[27:22] | Chad, not so much, quote, | 查得却不太一样 写着 |
[27:23] | “I could kill him with my bare hands.” | “我可以徒手干掉他” |
[27:25] | Two different motivations. | 两种不同的动机 |
[27:26] | One wants revenge, the other wants justice. | 一个想复仇 一个只想将罪人缉拿归案 |
[27:28] | I think we have our two unsubs. | 我想他们就是那两名嫌犯 |
[27:30] | What about the third guy Brian Stiller? | 那第三个人呢 布莱恩·斯蒂勒 |
[27:32] | He works as a janitor at the Harold street motel. | 他是哈罗德街汽车旅馆的清洁工 |
[27:35] | He has lived and worked there for the last two years. | 过去两年他一直在那里居住和工作 |
[27:37] | You think he has anything to do with this? | 你们觉得他跟此事有关吗 |
[27:39] | We should talk to him. | 我们得找他谈谈 |
[27:43] | Say your name for the camera. | 对着相机说出你的名字 |
[27:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:49] | This is the only way you’re gonna get out of here alive. | 你要想活着出去就得这么做 |
[27:54] | Do you have a death wish? | 你是想死吗 |
[27:58] | Andrew’s gonna be back soon. | 安德鲁很快就会回来 |
[27:59] | If you don’t talk, | 如果你还不开口 |
[28:00] | he’s gonna burn this place down with you in it. | 他就会连你一起 把这地方付之一炬 |
[28:07] | None of this was my idea. | 我跟这事没关系 |
[28:09] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:11] | They dragged you into it. | 是他们硬拉你入伙的 |
[28:13] | And now you could be facing manslaughter. | 而现在你可能面临过失杀人的指控 |
[28:16] | You don’t understand. Chad was gonna– | 你不明白 查得是想 |
[28:18] | Brian, Brian, Brian. | 布莱恩 布莱恩 布莱恩 |
[28:21] | You’re a good kid, I know that. | 你是个好孩子 我知道 |
[28:30] | I always knew you were different. | 我一直都清楚你与众不同 |
[28:37] | I saw what no one else could see. | 我在你身上看到了别人看不到的特质 |
[28:39] | Not even your parents. | 甚至连你父母都没看出来 |
[28:43] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[28:45] | You weren’t like the others. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[28:47] | Even back then. | 就算当年也是如此 |
[28:50] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[28:52] | You knew you were special. | 你知道自己与众不同 |
[28:58] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[29:00] | you were my favorite. | 你曾是我的最爱 |
[29:05] | The pizza and the video games. | 我们一起吃披萨 打游戏 |
[29:07] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听 |
[29:08] | Remember I took you to see “Harry Potter”? | 记得我带你去看《哈利·波特》吗 |
[29:10] | You loved those books. | 你超爱那些书 |
[29:11] | I said I don’t want to hear this. | 我说了我不想听 |
[29:12] | You’d stay up all night reading — | 你会看一整晚书 |
[29:13] | Stop! Just stop! | 住口 给我住口 |
[29:24] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:27] | there’s still time to get out of this. | 你还有机会摆脱这一切 |
[29:30] | There’s already one dead body down here. | 现在已经死了一个人 |
[29:32] | If I die, that makes two. | 如果我死了 那就成两个了 |
[29:36] | The cops will make the connection. | 警察会查出其中联系的 |
[29:42] | And guess who’s taking the fall for it. | 猜猜最后倒霉的是谁 |
[29:47] | It won’t be Andrew. | 肯定不会是安德鲁 |
[29:50] | He’ll pin this whole thing on you. | 他会把整件事都推倒你头上 |
[29:52] | I mean, after all, you’re the one who killed Chad. | 毕竟你才是杀死查得的人 |
[29:58] | Brian, look at me. | 布莱恩 看着我 |
[30:01] | Hey, Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[30:03] | Brian, look at me! | 布莱恩 看着我 |
[30:10] | You have to end this. | 你必须结束这一切 |
[30:12] | Get me out of here… | 把我放出去 |
[30:15] | and you and I can both go to the cops | 我们可以一起去找警察 |
[30:16] | and we can explain this whole thing to them. | 向他们解释整件事 |
[30:19] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一块去 |
[30:31] | Brian Stiller, FBI! | 布莱恩·斯蒂勒 联邦调查局 |
[30:42] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:43] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:45] | Aaron, I think you might want to take a look at this. | 艾伦 我想你该过来看看 |
[31:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:14] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[31:15] | What’s gonna happen to Andrew? | 安德鲁会怎么样 |
[31:19] | I think you know what needs to be done. | 我想你知道该怎么做 |
[31:23] | You take care of him, I’ll go deal with the cops. | 你处理他吧 我去处理警察那边 |
[31:26] | But you said we’d go together. | 可是你说我们一块去 |
[31:27] | Just — just let me deal with them. | 让 让我来搞定他们 |
[31:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:36] | You go home | 你回家 |
[31:39] | and you get rid of those keepsakes. | 把那些纪念品都处理掉 |
[31:42] | And make sure there are no loose ends. | 确保没有留下任何线索 |
[31:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[31:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:52] | You thought I didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[31:55] | I’ve always known you and I were alike. | 我一直都知道我们很像 |
[31:59] | Even when you were a little boy. | 即使是在你还小的时候 |
[32:05] | I saw that sparkle in your eye. | 我就看到了你眼中的火花 |
[32:09] | It’s ok. Shh. | 没事的 |
[32:10] | It’s ok, hey? | 没事的 |
[32:13] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会替你保守秘密 |
[32:17] | Hey, I found this — | 我找到了这个 |
[32:21] | What happened?! | 搞什么 |
[32:25] | He gave me no choice. | 是他逼我的 |
[32:38] | I checked the main office. Brian wasn’t there. | 我查过总公司 布莱恩不在 |
[32:40] | According to the schedule, he’s supposed to be on duty. | 根据安排表 他现在本该在上班 |
[32:43] | It looks like Brian picked up where Jack left off. | 看来布莱恩接了杰克的班 |
[32:46] | According to the manager, | 经理说 |
[32:47] | he left in the middle of his shift. | 他班上到一半就走了 |
[32:48] | She came to look for him. | 所以她过来找他 |
[32:50] | Wouldn’t want Brian to miss out on the fun. | 他们不想让布莱恩错过好戏 |
[32:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[32:52] | are they aware of what Brian’s been hiding? | 他们知道布莱恩的秘密吗 |
[32:54] | No doubt that would have ruined the friendship. | 这毫无疑问会毁掉他们之间的友谊 |
[32:56] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这点 |
[33:01] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[33:07] | hand me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[33:10] | Come on, man. | 给我啊 伙计 |
[33:13] | Come on. | 给我 |
[33:15] | You should have stuck to the plan. | 你应该按照计划行事的 |
[33:17] | Why’d you get him out? | 你为什么把他弄出来 |
[33:18] | He swore he’d admit to what he did | 他发誓要是我把他拉上来 |
[33:19] | if I pulled him up. | 他就会承认他的所作所为 |
[33:19] | Of course he did, and you fell for it! | 他当然会这么说 而你居然信了 |
[33:21] | I tried, all right?! | 我也努力过 知道吗 |
[33:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:27] | Let’s just burn this place down like you said | 我们就照你说的把这地方烧了 |
[33:29] | and pretend this never happened. | 然后假装这件事没有发生过 |
[33:35] | Ok. Thanks, Hotch. | 好的 谢谢 霍奇 |
[33:37] | They found several photos of underage boys. | 他们找到了几张未成年少男的照片 |
[33:39] | He’d been keeping their underwear as souvenirs. | 他把他们的内裤留作纪念 |
[33:45] | What Brian’s done is rare. | 布莱恩的行为很罕见 |
[33:47] | Statistically, very few victims of molestation | 统计上来讲 性骚扰受害者很少会 |
[33:49] | become predators themselves. | 变成施暴者 |
[33:51] | We searched Andrew and Chad’s apartment. | 我们搜了安德鲁和查得的公寓 |
[33:52] | Came up empty. | 没有任何发现 |
[33:53] | Spoke to a neighbor, | 问过一个邻居 |
[33:54] | said she hadn’t seen them in a few days. | 她说已经几天没见过他们了 |
[33:55] | Well, make sure you keep | 确保你留几个人 |
[33:56] | a couple of your guys back to patrol the area | 在那片地区巡逻 |
[33:58] | just in case they surface. | 以防他们出现 |
[33:59] | I’ll get on it. | 我这就去 |
[34:01] | Hey, sweetness, tell me something good. | 宝贝 给我点好消息 |
[34:03] | I did some snooping into Chad and his bank account. | 我查了一下查得和他的银行账户 |
[34:05] | He’s been regularly depositing checks | 有家叫VBH的建筑公司 |
[34:06] | from a VBH Construction. | 定期给他开支票 |
[34:08] | They have a site | 他们有个施工地点 |
[34:09] | that got shut down due to permit issues. | 因为许可证问题而被关闭 |
[34:10] | Guess where it’s located. | 猜猜那地方在哪 |
[34:12] | Right in the middle of the comfort zone. | 就在他们的安全区中心 |
[34:13] | Must be where they’re holding Jack. | 他们肯定把杰克藏在那了 |
[34:14] | – Here’s the address. – Thanks, mama. | -地址发过去了 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[34:19] | All right, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[34:38] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一点了 |
[35:18] | FBI, don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[35:20] | Don’t come any closer! I mean it! | 别过来 我是认真的 |
[35:21] | Put the weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[35:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[35:23] | Where are Jack and Chad? | 杰克和查得在哪 |
[35:25] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[35:26] | N-nobody was supposed to die. | 本来不该有人死的 |
[35:28] | Andrew, put the gun down. | 安德鲁 把枪放下 |
[35:30] | – Can’t do that. – Listen to her, Drew. | -做不到 -听她的 德鲁 |
[35:32] | Shut up, Brian, I got this. | 闭嘴 布莱恩 我能搞定 |
[35:33] | – Let us help you. – Help us? | -让我们来帮你们 -帮我们 |
[35:35] | Where were you when we needed you? | 我们当年需要你们的时候 你们在哪 |
[35:37] | You have no idea what that man did to us. | 你根本不知道那人对我们做过些什么 |
[35:39] | We were just kids! | 我们还只是孩子 |
[35:40] | – Yes, I do. – Hey, I said back up! | -我了解 -我叫你们退后 |
[35:42] | Just listen to me. Just listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[35:48] | I’m putting this away. | 我现在把枪放下 |
[35:53] | Kid, you don’t want to do this. | 孩子 你也不想这么做 |
[35:55] | Just give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[35:56] | And you have my word that I’ll get you a confession. | 我保证我会让他认罪的 |
[35:59] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[36:00] | Westbrook is dead. | 韦斯特布鲁克已经死了 |
[36:02] | You just gotta trust me on this, man. | 你要相信我 伙计 |
[36:03] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[36:06] | Because the same thing happened to me when I was a kid. | 因为我小的时候也经历过同样的事 |
[36:09] | What happened to you happened to me. | 你的经历也发生在我身上过 |
[36:11] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[36:13] | Think about this. | 好好想想 |
[36:15] | This is the rest of your life, man. | 这可是你的后半辈子 |
[36:17] | You don’t want to go out like this. | 你不会想这样的 |
[36:19] | Come on, look around. Look around. | 看看 看看你周围 |
[36:26] | A confession’s not gonna mean | 要是你死了 |
[36:27] | a damn thing if you’re dead. | 认罪还有什么用 |
[36:29] | If you put that gun down, I can help you. | 你要是把枪放下 我可以帮你 |
[36:40] | Thank God you’re here. Andrew killed Jack and Chad. | 谢天谢地你们来了 安德鲁杀了杰克和查得 |
[36:43] | – What? – Don’t worry. | -什么 -别担心 |
[36:44] | We know it wasn’t your idea. | 我们知道这不是你的主意 |
[36:45] | But we also know | 但我们也知道 |
[36:46] | that you like to keep souvenirs. | 你喜欢保存纪念品 |
[36:48] | Hey, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:50] | You’re under arrest for possession | 你因持有和散布 |
[36:51] | and distribution of child pornography. Let’s go. | 儿童色情物品而被捕了 走吧 |
[36:55] | Brian Stiller, you have the right to remain silent. | 布莱恩·斯蒂勒 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:57] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都将被用作呈堂证供 |
[37:01] | I promised you a confession. | 我保证过会让他认罪 |
[37:02] | I didn’t say it would be the one you wanted to hear. | 可我没说这会是你想见到的结果 |
[37:10] | “Our moral responsibility is not to stop the future, | 我们的道德责任不是去阻止未来 |
[37:14] | but to shape it. | 而是去塑造未来 |
[37:15] | To channel our destiny in humane directions | 把我们的命运引向慈爱 |
[37:18] | and to ease the trauma of transition.” | 并减轻转变过程中的痛苦 |
[37:21] | Alvin Toffler. | 阿尔文·托夫勒[未来学家] |
[37:32] | We’ve only been gone an hour | 我们才离开一个小时 |
[37:34] | and two more of Westbrook’s victims have come forward. | 就又有两个韦斯特布鲁克的受害者站出来了 |
[37:41] | You know what happened to me, don’t you? | 你知道我的经历 对吧 |
[37:45] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[37:47] | You did. | 你 |
[37:48] | The way you handled this case, | 你处理这个案子的方式 |
[37:50] | body language, all of it. | 你的身体语言 |
[37:54] | Look, you can tell me | 你想告诉我多少 |
[37:56] | as little or as much as you want to. | 就告诉我多少 |
[37:59] | But whatever happened… | 但是不管发生了什么 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[38:07] | It was a long time ago, Callahan. | 那是很久以前的事了 卡拉翰 |
[38:08] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:11] | How do you compartmentalize cases like these? | 你是怎么做到不把自身情绪带入这种案子的 |
[38:17] | Believe it or not, these are the good ones, | 不管你信不信 这已经算不错了 |
[38:19] | knowing that these guys are locked up | 至少知道这些人入狱 |
[38:20] | and that they can’t hurt any more innocent children. | 不会再伤害其他无辜的孩子了 |
[38:24] | Even though I know this stuff, I still worry about Meg. | 就算我知道 我还是会担心梅格 |
[38:27] | She’s got you to look out for her. | 她有你照顾 |
[38:29] | She’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[38:32] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[38:35] | Hey, sweet girl. How was your day? | 宝贝 你今天过得怎么样 |
[38:37] | It was great until Mrs. Peterson thought it’d be genius | 本来挺好的 结果彼得森老师心血来潮 |
[38:39] | to give us a pop quiz fourth period. | 要在第四节课给我们来个突击小测验 |
[38:42] | So annoying. | 真讨厌 |
[38:43] | Well, life is not finals. | 生活不是只有期末考试的 |
[38:44] | I know. I know. It’s daily pop quizzes. | 我知道 我知道 还有每天的突击小测验 |
[38:47] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我闺女 |
[38:49] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯在哪 |
[38:50] | He’s still at work. | 他还在上班 |
[38:52] | Ok. Look, make sure you’re home on time. | 听着 你要按时回家 |
[38:54] | Otherwise a search party’s coming for you. | 不然我就派搜查队去找你 |
[38:56] | And make sure you text me when you land | 你也要一下飞机就给我发短信 |
[38:57] | or I’ll send one for you. | 不然我也派搜查队去找你 |
[39:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:03] | Love you, too. See you in the morning. | 我也爱你 早上见 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:08] | I still don’t get the point of homework. | 我还是不明白为什么要留作业 |
[39:10] | Right. After 6 hours of school, | 没错 上了六个小时的课 |
[39:11] | the last thing I want to do | 我根本不想 |
[39:13] | is come home and continue the torture. | 回家还要继续这种折磨 |
[39:15] | Seriously, I mean, how often is America’s Next Top Model | 说真的 全美超模新秀大赛里那些模特 |
[39:18] | going to use geometry? | 哪辈子会用到几何呀 |
[39:20] | Omg, he messaged us back. | 天啊 他回我们信息了 |
[39:23] | He is so hot. | 他好帅 |
[39:26] | Could you imagine if he was your boyfriend? | 你能想象他是你男朋友吗 |
[39:31] | He’s asking for a picture. | 他要我们发照片给他 |
[39:33] | Well, how’s my hair look? | 我发型怎么样 |
[39:35] | Wait, you’re not actually sending him one, are you? | 等一下 你不会真要给他发照片吧 |
[39:38] | Well, he’s a senior. There’s no big deal. | 他是高四的 没什么大不了 |
[39:41] | Ok,fine. If you’re so worried, | 好吧 你要是这么担心的话 |
[39:43] | then take it with me. | 就跟我一块拍一张 |