Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Hey, this one’s good. 这个不错啊
[00:14] What do you think, honey? 你觉得呢 宝贝儿
[00:20] Ty? 泰
[00:22] Tyler. 泰勒
[00:26] Tyler? 泰勒
[00:31] Tyler! 泰勒
[00:42] Oh, my God. 天啊
[00:46] Tyler! 泰勒
[00:49] My God! 老天啊
[00:50] Don’t ever do that. Ok? 再别这样了 好吗
[00:53] You can’t just walk off. 你不能一声不吭地走开
[00:54] You have to tell me where you’re going. 去哪都要和我说一声
[00:56] Look, mom. I found a guy taking a nap. 看啊 妈妈 有个人在睡觉
[01:07] Did you find him here like that? 你看到的时候他就这样吗
[01:09] You see any grownups? 有没有看见大人
[01:15] Hello. 你好
[01:18] Hello. Are you ok? 你好 你还好吗
[01:25] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[01:27] Let me out! 放我出去
[01:35] We need the details of the Cronenberg case 我们需要立刻将柯南伯格案的细节
[01:36] uploaded to VICAP asap, and Cruz is expecting our assessments 上传暴力犯罪数据库 科鲁兹要我们的评估
[01:39] for his presentation to JCS and DOJ. 他要给参谋长联席会议和司法部看
[01:41] Consider it d-o-n-e. 交给我了
[01:42] And, Garcia, I owe you another one. 加西亚 我还欠你一份人情
[01:44] No, you don’t. Get out of here. 不 不欠 快走吧
[01:45] All right, call me if you need me. 好的 有需要给我打电话
[01:46] I will. And have a happy Halloween. 会的 万圣节快乐
[01:49] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[01:50] – Eek. – See ya. -唷 -回见
[02:12] We’re closed! 打烊了
[02:16] I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m a friend of Penelope’s. 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 佩内洛普的朋友
[02:19] You’re friends with Penelope? 你是佩内洛普的朋友
[02:21] We work together, yes. 我们是同事
[02:23] Honey, I thought you was a bill collector. 亲爱的 我还以为是收账的
[02:25] Come on in and get out of that rain. 快进来 外面雨真大
[02:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:35] Madame Bouvier, I presume? 你是布维尔夫人吧
[02:38] The one and only. 独一无二的
[02:40] I just put on some tea. You want a cup? 我刚泡了茶 要来一杯吗
[02:42] No, thank you. 不了 多谢
[02:43] Suit yourself. 那随便你了
[02:44] Wait here. I got what you came for. 等一下 我去拿你要的东西
[03:07] Penelope called just in time. 佩内洛普的电话来得正是时候
[03:10] I’ve been looking for one for weeks. Where did you find it? 我找了好几周 你在哪里找到的
[03:12] I suppose miss Garcia didn’t tell you. 我猜加西亚小姐没跟你说过吧
[03:15] Madame Bouvier never reveals her secrets. 布维尔夫人从不揭秘
[03:18] No, she didn’t mention that. I’m sorry. 对 她没提过 抱歉
[03:20] Child, I’m playin’. My cousin runs a prop house in Hollywood. 我开玩笑啦 我表亲在好莱坞开了家道具店
[03:24] He FedEx’d it. 他快递来的
[03:25] Well, you and your cousin 你和你的表亲
[03:26] are gonna make one boy’s Halloween very special. 给了一个小男孩非常特别的万圣节
[03:29] How much do I owe you? 我要付多少钱
[03:29] You know what? It’s on the house. 要我说呢 这个我请
[03:32] Any friend of Penelope is a friend of madame Bouvier. 佩内洛普的朋友就是布维尔夫人的朋友
[03:34] No, I insist. 不 我坚持
[03:35] No, no, no. I insist. 不不 我坚持
[03:37] Any man that will come out in this mess for his son 父亲为了儿子如此不嫌麻烦
[03:40] deserves a break. 这是应有的回报
[03:42] The world could use more good fathers. 世上的好父亲永远不嫌多
[03:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:47] Shall I return it Monday? 周一还来可以吗
[03:50] When you come back, 等你下次来
[03:52] you should let me read your palm. 应该让我替你看看手相
[03:55] Now, that I’ll charge you for. 那是要收费的
[03:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:59] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[04:02] – Bye-bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[04:09] G-man! 联调局探员
[04:14] – Hey, you. – Dad! -嘿 你回来了 -爸爸
[04:16] – I come bearing gifts! – What is it? -我带礼物来了 -是什么
[04:21] Wait for it… 睁大眼睛
[04:23] Lord vader… 维达勋爵[星球大战人物]
[04:25] You got it?! yes! 你拿到了 耶
[04:27] Oh, my gosh, how did you find it the night before Halloween? 天啊 你怎么赶在万圣节前夜找到了啊
[04:29] I never real my secrets. Check it out. Totally authentic. 我从不揭秘 看看 绝对正宗
[04:33] Jack, I am your father. 杰克 我是你父亲
[04:37] And, look. Everything lights up. 瞧 全套都可以发亮
[04:39] Get the belt out. 还有腰带
[04:40] Can I go try it on? 我可以去试试吗
[04:41] Did you do your homework? 作业做完了吗
[04:42] I’ll go do it now. 我现在就去做
[04:43] Did you have a good dinner? 晚饭吃好了吗
[04:44] Yeah! thanks, dad. Bye, Aunt Jessica. 吃好了 多谢爸爸 再见 杰西卡姨妈
[04:47] He’s been talking about trick-or-treating nonstop. 他不停地讲”不给糖就捣乱”
[04:51] Yes, Garcia. 喂 加西亚
[04:55] All right. I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上就来
[04:59] Don’t worry. Go. I can stay. 别担心 快去 我可以留下
[05:03] Thanks. I’ll go tell Jack. 谢谢 我去告诉杰克
[05:07] Oh, my fighters of crime, 我的罪犯克星们
[05:08] I hate to call us all in on this eve of all hallows eves, 我真不想在万圣节前夜给你们打电话
[05:11] but there are wicked things afoot. 但邪魔妖孽不等人
[05:12] Last Halloween, 11-year-old Joshua Parker 去年万圣节 11岁的约书亚·帕克
[05:16] disappeared in San Diego. 在圣迭戈失踪
[05:20] Generator should kick in. 发电机会启动的
[05:22] That was spooky. Joshua Parker– 真诡异 约书亚·帕克
[05:25] that name isn’t in any of our missing children case files. 不在我们手里的失踪儿童案卷宗里
[05:27] What do we know about him? 我们怎么知道他的
[05:28] Chronic runaway and disciplinary problems. 习惯性出走 纪律问题
[05:30] San Diego P.D. Never classified it as an abduction. 圣迭戈警局没有将其定性为绑架案
[05:33] This morning, Joshua turned up in a pumpkin patch 今早 约书亚出现在一个南瓜集市里
[05:35] 10 miles from where he was last seen. 距离他最后出现的地点十英里
[05:37] I know this case. Same thing happened in L.A. Last year. 这案子我知道 去年洛杉矶也发生了同样的事情
[05:39] Yeah, that would be Tommy Wilcox, 10 years old. 对 被害人汤米·威科斯 10岁
[05:41] He was found at Venice Beach on October 30. 10月30号在威尼斯海滩被发现
[05:44] He went missing the previous Halloween, too. 他也是前一年万圣节失踪的
[05:45] Yeah. And he died a few hours after they got him to the hospital. 对 入院几小时后就死了
[05:50] I thought they caught that guy. 不是抓到凶手了吗
[05:51] He had a bunch of stalker pics of the boy, didn’t he? 他跟踪了那男孩很久 拍了一堆照片 是吧
[05:53] Yeah, he confessed and pled guilty. 是的 他对犯罪事实供认不讳
[05:54] Yes and yes. That would be Rodney Tanner, 对头对头 罗德尼·泰纳
[05:56] pedophile sex offender, all-around icky person, 恋童癖 性侵儿童 丧尽天良
[05:59] currently residing at Chino State Prison. 目前关押在奇诺州立监狱
[06:01] So what do we have, a copycat or a coincidence? 那这案子是怎么回事 模仿作案还是巧合
[06:02] We also need to consider the possibility of there being a partner. 也不能忽略是他同伙作案的可能性
[06:05] How’s the Parker kid doing? 帕克现在情况如何
[06:07] He’s physically stable, but he’s vacillating between catatonic 身体状况稳定了 但精神高度紧张
[06:09] and completely freaked out. 极度受惊
[06:11] So I’m guessing he’s not talking much. 他应该没说几句话吧
[06:12] If the pattern holds, another boy will go missing tomorrow night. 如果作案模式不变 明晚就又会有一个男孩失踪
[06:15] And we’re headed to San Diego to prevent that from happening. 我们这就去圣地亚哥阻止新案件的发生
[06:17] Weather permitting, wheels up in 30. 天气条件允许的话 30分钟后出发
[07:29] Boxed In 牢笼
[07:34] “There is nothing funny about Halloween. 万圣节一点都不好笑
[07:36] This sarcastic festival reflects rather 这个节日充满讽刺
[07:38] an infernal demand for revenge by children 不过是孩子们出于心理阴暗
[07:41] on the adult world.” 而对成人世界进行的报复
[07:43] Jean Baudrillard. 让·鲍德里亚[法国哲学家]
[07:44] Both victims were found exactly 364 days 两名被害人都是在失踪
[07:48] after their disappearance, 364天后被发现的
[07:49] which suggests they were actually released. 也就是说他们是被放出来的
[07:51] And someone wanted them found. 有人希望他们被发现
[07:53] Well, they were each caucasian boys about the same age. 都是白人男孩 年龄相同
[07:56] Both grabbed on Halloween night. 都是在万圣节当晚被抓走的
[07:57] So the victimology is consistent, 被害人是同一类型
[07:59] and clearly Halloween is significant. But why? 万圣节显然很重要 但原因是什么
[08:01] Reeks of a childhood tragedy. 童年极度不幸
[08:03] The question is, what did he do with them for 364 days? 问题是 在这364天里他对他们做了什么
[08:06] What are they doing with them? 他们这些天经历了什么
[08:07] Can’t rule out a partner until we talk to this Tanner creep. 在见这个变态的泰纳前不能排除同伙作案的可能性
[08:10] There was no evidence of sexual assault. 没有证据显示是性侵
[08:12] At least not the traditional kind. 至少不同于传统的性侵
[08:14] The first victim Tommy Wilcox died from malnutrition, 第一名被害人汤米·威科斯死于营养不良
[08:16] and his muscles were severely atrophied, 肌肉严重萎缩
[08:18] which means his physical activity 这说明他的身体活动
[08:19] must have been extremely limited. 一定受到严格限制
[08:21] It’s possible he spent the duration of his captivity restrained. 可能在被囚禁期间身体受限
[08:24] He also had puncture wounds, bruises, and was covered in splinters. 他身上有刺伤 瘀伤 还浑身碎屑
[08:27] What did he do, restrain the boy for a year 他做了什么 把孩子关上一年
[08:29] while he stabbed him and beat him with a two-by-four? 任他用小刑具刺打
[08:31] Too bad we can’t do the same thing to that unsub. 真可惜我们不能以人渣之道还治人渣之身
[08:33] Or unsubs. 也可能是人渣们
[08:34] Whatever. I’m down. 随便吧 反正我很不开心
[08:36] JJ, I want you and Reid at the hospital with Joshua Parker, 小洁 你和里德去医院看约书亚·帕克
[08:38] and, Dave, you’re with me at San Diego P.D. 戴夫 我们去圣地亚哥警局
[08:40] And Morgan and Kate, go to Chino State Prison, 摩根和凯特去奇诺州立监狱
[08:42] find out of Rodney Tanner has a partner. 查明罗德尼·泰纳是否有同伙
[08:59] Thank you for waiting. 久等了
[08:59] Well, his physical prognosis is actually quite good. 他的体征反应良好
[09:03] He’s exhausted and slightly dehydrated, 他异常疲倦 轻微脱水
[09:05] but somebody made sure he ate, 但有人一直让他进食
[09:07] maybe even gave him vitamin supplements. 甚至可能给他服用了维生素补充剂
[09:09] Were his muscles atrophied by any chance? 他是否有肌肉萎缩
[09:11] Yes. Badly. 是的 还很严重
[09:13] He’s going to need physical therapy, 他要做物理治疗
[09:14] but in time he should make a full recovery. 过一段时间应该能完全恢复
[09:16] What about splinters and puncture wounds? Any sign of those? 他身上有没有碎屑或者刺伤
[09:18] Yes. Both. 有 都有
[09:20] When do you think he might be able to talk to us? 你觉得他什么时候可以跟我们聊聊
[09:22] Uh, no time soon, I’m afraid. 恐怕短期内都不行
[09:24] It’s his mental state that concerns me. 我很担心他的精神状况
[09:27] He’s sedated now, but when he first came in, 他现在安静下来了 但刚来的时候
[09:29] he was unable to communicate and extremely agitated. 他无法交流 极度焦躁
[09:32] How so? 怎么会这样
[09:33] He was violent, tried to escape several times, 他很暴力 几次试图逃走
[09:35] kept screaming, “let me out, let me out.” 一直在喊 放我出去 放我出去
[09:37] We restrained him and that only made things worse. 我们把他绑在床上 结果更糟
[09:41] I can’t even imagine what he’s been through. 无法想象他经历了什么
[09:44] Excuse me for a moment? 失陪一下
[09:48] “Let me out.” What was he in? 放我出去 他被关在哪里
[09:52] A box. 箱子里
[09:54] A wooden one, and I’m guessing it wasn’t very big. 木箱子 应该不大
[09:56] Makes sense. Splinters, no physical activity. 有可能 木刺 活动受限
[09:59] What about the puncture wounds? 那刺伤呢
[10:00] Nails. The box was probably homemade. 钉子造成的 箱子可能是自制的
[10:10] You know, Josh Parker may never be able to tell us 约书亚·帕克可能永远无法告诉我们
[10:11] what really happened to him. 在他身上发生了什么
[10:13] Solitary confinement makes grown men crazy. 单独囚禁能把一个成年人逼疯
[10:16] Imagine what those conditions would do to a child. 给一个孩子留下的伤害更是可想而知
[10:18] There’s definitely an evolution between the two victims. 两名被害人之间存在进化
[10:20] Someone made sure that Joshua Parker was kept fed and alive, 有人一直让约书亚·帕克进食 维持他的生命
[10:24] not like the first victim. 这与第一名被害人不同
[10:25] Tommy Wilcox wasn’t supposed to die either. 他本来也不想让汤米·威科斯死的
[10:27] Killing’s not part of the plan. 这不是他的计划
[10:28] Holding them is all that matters. 他只想关着他们
[10:31] Here’s everything. 资料都在这里了
[10:32] Digital copies were sent to your tech analyst. 电子版已经发给你们的技术分析师
[10:34] Thank you, detective. 谢谢 警探
[10:35] Can I ask you guys a question? 我能问个问题吗
[10:36] Shoot. 请讲
[10:37] Honestly, what do you think? 说实话 你们怎么看
[10:38] This guy Tanner, he have a partner, 这个叫泰纳的家伙 他有搭档
[10:40] or is this some sort of copycat? 还是说这是模仿案
[10:41] Well, there’s another possibility. 还有另一种可能
[10:42] What if Tanner had nothing to do with it at all? 也许泰纳跟本案完全没有关系
[10:44] M.O. that specific, 作案手法如此固定
[10:45] that usually belongs to a single unsub acting alone. 通常是一个嫌犯单独作案
[10:48] Come on. They found pictures of the Wilcox kid in his apartment. 拜托 他们在他家 发现了威科斯家孩子的照片
[10:51] Surveillance photos only. 只有偷拍照片
[10:52] And there were pictures of other boys 而且还有其他男孩的照片
[10:53] and they’re all alive and well. 他们都活得好好的
[10:55] But he confessed. 但他认罪了
[10:56] What he’s saying is that psychos say the darnedest things. 他的意思是 精神病患者会信口雌黄
[11:00] Everything that comes out of their mouth 从他们嘴里说出来的东西
[11:01] has to be taken with a grain of salt, 肯定是有所保留的
[11:02] even if it’s a confession. 认罪也不例外
[11:04] We’ll know more after we talk to him. 我们跟他谈一下应该会有帮助
[11:07] And that was it. 就是这样
[11:10] I was done with him. 我玩够他了
[11:12] So I let him go. 所以就放他走了
[11:15] You weren’t concerned that he’d be able to identify you? 你不担心他指认你吗
[11:18] I knew he’d never live long enough. 我知道他活不了那么久
[11:22] I made sure of it. 我确保他如此
[11:25] All right, listen, Rodney, I’m gonna get right to it. 罗德尼你听着 我就直说了
[11:27] I hate prisons. 我讨厌监狱
[11:28] I don’t want to be here longer than I have to be. 我不想在这里多待
[11:29] Amen to that. 完全同意
[11:31] See, the truth is, we don’t think you did it. 事实是 我们认为不是你干的
[11:36] I guess it doesn’t matter what you think, 你们怎么认为 其实无足轻重
[11:40] now, does it? 不是吗
[11:41] You know that boy? 你认识这个男孩吗
[11:48] Maybe. Why? 也许吧 怎么
[11:57] We’re gonna take that as a no, 那就是不认识
[11:59] and you should consider decaf. 另外你该考虑喝脱因咖啡了
[12:01] We’re done here. 我们谈完了
[12:02] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[12:04] We also watched your taped confession, 我们看过你的认罪录像
[12:05] and that nervous knee thing you’re doing– 像你现在这样的抖腿
[12:07] you never stopped doing it then. 那时候你也没停过
[12:09] It’s called a tell, 这个叫动作暗示
[12:10] Rodney, and the reason you were doing it 罗德尼 你会这样是因为
[12:11] is you were under stress and making up a lie. 你很紧张 你在编谎话
[12:13] But today you give the exact same confession, 你的今天认罪口供跟之前一样
[12:15] but that knee, it’s not moving at all. 但你的腿 完全没有动
[12:17] Not until we showed you that picture. 一直到我们给你看了那张照片
[12:20] No, I had pictures. I took pictures of him. 不 我有照片 我拍过他
[12:23] Yeah, well, that just makes you a garden variety whack job. 这样的话 看来你是真疯
[12:25] No way that you abducted anyone. 你没办法诱拐到孩子的
[12:27] Rodney, we’re gonna recommend that you be resentenced, 罗德尼 我们会建议对你重判
[12:29] but in the meantime, they’re probably gonna 但同时 他们可能会
[12:30] take you out of protective custody 把你移出保护性监禁
[12:32] and put you into general population. 转进普通牢房
[12:34] You’re gonna be a big kid out there on that yard. 在那边当个大孩子吧
[12:36] Enjoy your day. 祝你愉快
[12:37] I did it. It was me. 我干的 就是我
[12:41] Wait! 等一下
[12:43] Just got off the phone with Morgan. 刚跟摩根通完电话
[12:45] Tanner didn’t take either of those boys 两个男孩都不是泰纳抓的
[12:46] and he doesn’t have a partner. 他也没有搭档
[12:47] He was attention seeking. 他只是想引起关注
[12:49] So it’s a single unsub. 所以只有一个嫌犯
[12:50] Wow. A pedophile willing to go to prison 一个恋童癖为了成为焦点
[12:52] just for some spotlight. 竟然愿意进监狱
[12:54] Talk about desperate. 有多绝望啊
[12:55] The glory of stolen thunder. 偷来的光环
[12:56] The ego’s a powerful motivator. 自负是一个强有力的动机
[12:58] What’s the status on Joshua Parker? 约书亚·帕克现在状态怎么样
[12:59] He’s still sedated. 他打了镇静剂
[13:00] Even if he weren’t, he’s in pretty bad shape mentally. 就算没有 他的精神也很不稳定
[13:02] I doubt he’d be able to give us much. 我觉得他给不了我们什么线索
[13:04] Excuse me, agents. We got our street patrols doubled 打断一下 探员们 我们增派了街道巡逻队
[13:06] and the press is ready for a statement. 媒体也准备好发声明了
[13:07] Good. Time to get the word out. 很好 该广而告之了
[13:09] It’s gonna be dark soon. 很快就要天黑了
[13:12] And stay tuned for an upcoming statement 接下来请继续收看一则
[13:14] from local authorities and the FBI… 来自地方政府和联邦调查局的声明
[13:15] Put the phone down, please. 请放下手机
[13:17] I just have to send this one text. 我得发完这条短信
[13:18] Oh, just this one. 就这一条
[13:19] That was delicious. I’m gonna go return some emails 太好吃了 我得赶在要糖果的孩子们来之前
[13:22] before more trick-or-treaters come. 回几封邮件
[13:24] Hunter, those green beans aren’t gonna eat themselves. 亨特 那些青豆可不会把自己吃掉
[13:27] Why do you even make these things? I hate them. 你为什么要做这个 我讨厌青豆
[13:29] Because I’m your mother, and your suffering is very important to me. 因为我是你妈妈 我很乐意看你痛苦
[13:32] Mom, can I go to Katie’s? 妈 我能去凯蒂家吗
[13:34] Homework done? 作业做完了吗
[13:35] Mostly. 大部分
[13:36] Then I guess you mostly can’t go. 那我想你大部分不能去
[13:38] Walk Caesar, finish your homework, and then you can go. 遛一下凯撒 做完作业 你就可以去了
[13:40] Babe, what’s the Amazon password? 宝贝 亚马逊的密码是什么
[13:43] It’s my birthday. 我的生日
[13:44] Shouldn’t use your birthday as your password, you know. 不能用生日做密码
[13:45] It’s easy to hack. 很容易被盗
[13:47] It’s not working! 不对的
[13:48] Finish up and load the dishwasher. 快吃完放进洗碗机
[13:50] You said I could go meet my friends. 你说过我可以去见朋友
[13:51] Then you’d better hurry. 那你最好快一点
[13:52] – Hon? – I’m coming. -亲爱的 -来了
[14:03] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[14:04] Representatives from the FBI are warning parents 联邦调查局的代表提醒家长
[14:06] to stay with their kids at all times 要一直陪着孩子
[14:08] and to trick-or-treat in groups. 并结队去要糖果
[14:10] Extreme vigilance is the best weapon against these types of crimes. 高度警惕是对付这种犯罪最好的武器
[14:13] We’re advising all families with children, 我们建议有孩子的家庭
[14:15] especially those with boys between the ages of 10 and 12, 尤其是家里有10到12岁男孩的
[14:17] that if possible the children are out with their parents 孩子在外出时最好有父母
[14:20] or at least an adult over the age of 18. 或至少一位成年人陪同
[14:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:38] Home by 9:00, young man. 九点之前回家 小家伙
[14:39] Yes, ma’am! 遵命
[14:45] Trick-or-treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[14:49] Sorry, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[14:51] What took you so long? 你怎么这么晚才来
[14:52] My stupid mom. 都怪我妈
[14:54] Guys, let’s just go. 伙计们 咱们开始吧
[14:59] Let’s go! Let’s do some more, guys! 走吧 再来几发 伙计们
[15:02] Whoo! Let’s go! 大家上啊
[15:12] Check this out, guys. Let’s go! last one! 瞧这里 伙计们 快上 最后一发
[15:15] Let’s do this! 大家一起来
[15:17] Ready? Ready? Last one. 准备好了吗 好了吗 最后一发
[15:25] Let’s get out of here! let’s go! 大家赶紧走 快走
[15:27] That’s my house! 那是我家
[15:33] Get over here! 给我过来
[15:54] Damn kids. 该死的小鬼们
[17:00] No, no, Jess, let him have fun. 不用了 杰西 让他玩吧
[17:02] Just tell him congratulations, I’m sorry I missed it, and, 替我恭喜他 告诉他我很抱歉我错过了
[17:06] I’ll see him as soon as I can. 我一有时间就去看他
[17:07] Ok, thanks. Bye. 好的 谢谢 再见
[17:10] Jack won best costume in school. 杰克赢得了学校的最佳装扮奖
[17:11] Nice. What was he? 真棒 他装扮成什么了
[17:13] – Darth Vader. – Yes. -达斯·维德 -厉害
[17:14] – Henry? – Oh, all spider-man all day. -亨利呢 -一整天都是蜘蛛侠
[17:17] He told me we should be using web shooters at the FBI. 他说联调局应该配备蛛网发射器
[17:20] We absolutely should. 真是好主意
[17:22] You know, all these years and I never missed a Halloween. 这些年来我从未错过一个万圣节
[17:25] A couple of Easters and a Christmas 虽然错过了几个复活节 一个圣诞节
[17:26] and half of a birthday, 还有一半的生日
[17:27] but never a Halloween. 但是从未错过万圣节
[17:29] – Agent Hotchner. – Yes, sir. -霍奇纳探员 -什么事
[17:30] A 12-year-old boy’s gone missing. 一个12岁男孩失踪了
[17:38] You said on the news that one boy died? 你在新闻发布会上说有个男孩死了
[17:40] Yes. Unfortunately the first victim didn’t survive the ordeal. 是的 很不幸 第一名被害人没能熬过来
[17:42] But the boy who was found yesterday is expected to be all right. 但是昨天找到的那个男孩会没事的
[17:45] All right? 没事
[17:47] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[17:49] We’re not exactly sure. 我们也不确定
[17:50] But we do believe that his intention 但我们相信嫌犯是打算
[17:52] is to keep his victims alive. 让被害人活着的
[17:54] Those boys were missing for a year. 那些孩子们失踪了一年
[17:57] What is he doing to them? 他到底对他们做了什么
[17:58] – Honey. – No! -亲爱的 -不
[18:01] You go find my son! 你们快去找我儿子
[18:02] You get out and you find Hunter. 赶紧出去 去找亨特
[18:05] – Ann. – Get out! -安 -快去
[18:06] Ma’am, I understand that this is a lot. 太太 我明白你现在很痛苦
[18:08] Your son is missing as well? What a coincidence. 你儿子也失踪了吗 真巧啊
[18:13] Do you even have kids? 你们有孩子吗
[18:15] Mom. 妈妈
[18:16] Oh, baby. Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 亲爱的 对不起 对不起
[18:20] Come here. 过来
[18:21] Mrs. Olson, 奥尔森太太
[18:22] Agent Callahan and I are both parents, 我和卡拉翰探员都已为人父母
[18:24] and we understand how incredibly hard and terrifying this is. 我们明白这事有多么艰难和可怕
[18:28] Rest assured we’re doing everything we can to find Hunter. 请放心 我们会竭尽所能找到亨特
[18:32] I’m going to need your help. 我需要你们的帮助
[18:33] What do you need us to do? 需要我们做什么
[18:34] I need the names of the boys who Hunter was with tonight. 我需要今晚和亨特在一起的孩子们的名字
[18:36] Ok, uh, Jake McCauley, that’s his best friend. 杰克·麦考利 这是他最好的朋友
[18:41] Billy Hawkins, Nolan Alvarado, uh… 比利·霍金斯 诺兰·阿尔瓦多
[19:04] I’m gonna cut you loose. 我会给你松绑
[19:06] But if you run, I’m gonna hit you again. Got it? 但你要敢跑 我还会打你的 明白吗
[19:19] I’m gonna take this off. 我会把这个摘掉
[19:22] And you’re gonna stay quiet. 你给我保持安静
[19:27] – Please– – I said quiet! -求你了 -我说安静
[19:36] – Get in. – What? No, please. -进去 -什么 不 求你了
[19:38] Get in. Now. 赶紧进去
[19:42] Please. 求求你
[19:43] The bottle’s for pee, the bucket’s for poop. 瓶子用来尿尿 桶是用来大便的
[19:45] Spend some time down there and you might learn your lesson. 在底下待一段时间你就能吸取教训了
[19:47] Wait, no! Please, no! Please! Let me out! 等等 不要啊 求你了 放我出去
[19:52] Please! 求你了
[19:59] Please, let me out! 求你了 放我出去
[20:08] Please! let me out! 求你了 放我出去
[20:15] Let me out! Please, let me out! 放我出去 求你了 放我出去
[20:20] Please let me out! 求你了 放我出去
[20:25] I promise I won’t tell anybody, Ok?! 我保证不告诉别人 好吗
[20:27] Please… 求你了
[20:29] Shut up. 闭嘴
[20:30] Somebody help me! 谁来帮帮我
[20:35] Is all this really necessary? 真的有必要吗
[20:36] I told you, I didn’t see anything, 我告诉过你了 我什么也没看见
[20:38] except for those damn kids egging my house. 除了那些该死的小鬼用鸡蛋砸我的房子
[20:41] I gotta go to work in the morning. 我早上还要上班去呢
[20:43] Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, sir, 抱歉给你造成不便 先生
[20:45] but I’m sure the parents of the missing child don’t really care, 但我相信失踪孩子的父母并不在乎这点
[20:49] and frankly, neither do I. 而且说实话 我也不在乎
[20:54] You didn’t see anybody else at all? 你没看见其他人吗
[20:55] No. Just that guy. 没有 只有那个人
[20:59] Ok. 好的
[21:00] We’re canvassing the entire area. 我们在仔细调查这片区域
[21:01] Hopefully he doesn’t get far. 但愿他没走远
[21:02] All right, keep us posted. 好的 随时通报情况
[21:03] Nobody saw anything. 没人看到任何可疑情况
[21:05] Even if they did, it’s Halloween. 就算看到了 现在是万圣节
[21:07] He could be in costume. 他可能变了装
[21:08] We could be looking for Sponge Bob for all we know. 咱们的目标说不定是个海绵宝宝
[21:12] Hello over there. Share, please. 那边的朋友 分享下你的见解
[21:15] Hey, kid, speak your mind. 孩子 说说你怎么想的
[21:17] The transcripts. 笔录
[21:18] Sorry, the transcripts of the police interview 我看过警察询问第一名被害人的母亲
[21:20] with the first victim’s mother, charlotte Wilcox, I read them. 夏洛特·威科斯时所做的笔录
[21:22] And? 然后呢
[21:23] Mrs. Wilcox, do you remember anything unusual 威科斯太太 你能记起汤米
[21:24] about the night Tommy disappeared? 失踪那晚有发生什么不寻常的事吗
[21:25] No, nothing. Are you absolutely sure? 什么都没有 你确定吗
[21:27] There’s nothing. Anything might help. 没什么不正常的 什么事都可以
[21:28] I don’t know. Toilet paper maybe. 我不知道 厕纸应该算吧
[21:29] Sorry, ma’am? I went to the store to buy toilet paper 什么 女士 我去商店买厕纸
[21:31] and when I got back I couldn’t find it. 回来后我就找不到了
[21:33] But what could that have to do with anything? 可是这跟案子有什么关系
[21:33] Oh, God, I can’t believe this is happening. 天哪 我真不敢相信
[21:35] Tommy took the toilet paper. 汤米把厕纸拿走了
[21:37] He was out TPing houses. 他要去朝别的房子扔厕纸
[21:39] Hunter Olson was egging houses. 亨特·奥尔森在朝房子扔鸡蛋
[21:40] Joshua Parker had disciplinary problems. 约书亚·帕克很顽皮
[21:43] Bad boys all around. 都是些坏男孩
[21:44] We should deliver the profile. 我们该发布侧写了
[21:48] Based on the details of the abduction, 根据绑架的细节
[21:49] we believe we’re looking for a white male 我们认为嫌犯是一名白人男性
[21:51] in his mid-20s to early 30s. 20到30岁之间
[21:52] He’s fixated on Halloween, 他只在万圣节作案
[21:54] and we think it’s probably related 我们认为这可能跟他
[21:55] to a traumatic event from his childhood. 童年所受到的创伤有关
[21:57] You really think he’s doing all this 你们真的认为他这样做只是
[21:58] just to punish these kids for egging houses? 为了惩罚朝别人家扔鸡蛋的孩子吗
[22:01] It’s his version of punishment, but yes. 这是他所认为的惩罚方式 没错
[22:03] Apparently that aspect of Halloween agitates him. 显然在万圣节时这方面会激怒他
[22:05] We’re classifying him as something 我们把他定义为
[22:07] called a fundamentalist vigilante. 原教旨主义者
[22:08] Because Halloween traditions are rooted in Christianity, 由于万圣节是基于基督教的传统节日
[22:11] there’s a chance he may be some kind of religious zealot. 他有可能是某种宗教狂热分子
[22:15] He releases his victims on a consistent timeline. 他会在相同的时间点释放被害人
[22:17] That says that he’s mission oriented. 说明他是为了完成某种使命
[22:19] Let me out! 放我出去
[22:24] For him it’s all about the punishment itself. 对他来说 惩罚本身才是最重要的
[22:26] Which is why he releases them. 所以他才会放了他们
[22:28] What’s the point of punishment 如果他们不能活着接受教训
[22:29] if they’re not gonna be around to learn their lesson? 那惩罚又有什么意义呢
[22:32] He may be from a broken home, 他可能成长于一个破碎的家庭里
[22:33] and we wouldn’t be surprised if there were violence or abuse. 家长有过暴力举动 或虐待的话也不足为奇
[22:35] And we’re fairly certain that his home life was exceedingly strict. 我们相信他的家庭生活非常严苛
[22:39] As a kid, it’s a pretty good bet he had disciplinary issues. 他小时候很可能是个不守规矩的孩子
[22:42] And interpersonal relationships 而且与人相处对他来说
[22:43] would still be a problem for him. 一直都是个问题
[22:45] He’s the kind of guy that would snap when rejected. 他是那种遭到拒绝后会暴跳如雷的人
[22:48] This guy needs space to do what he does. 此人需要一定的作案空间
[22:50] But less than you might think. 但是没你们想象的那么大
[22:51] Ariel Castro held 3 women hostage 阿里尔·卡斯特罗就在家里
[22:53] in the middle of a residential area for years. 关押了三名女性人质很多年
[22:55] But he has to work to eat and to subsidize that space, 但是他需要工作以购买食物和补贴家用
[22:58] so he most likely has a job. 所以他应该有一份工作
[22:59] It would be a blue collar one he can do alone. 可能是一份他可以独来独往的体力活
[23:01] Truck driver or night watchman, 卡车司机 或者守夜人
[23:03] plumber, maybe even electrician. 水管工 甚至可能是电工
[23:04] If anyone you know fits this description, 如果你认识的人符合以上描述
[23:06] or if you have any information regarding 或者能提供任何关于
[23:07] the whereabouts of Hunter Olson, 亨特·奥尔森下落的线索
[23:09] please call the FBI hotline number at the– 请拨打联调局热线
[23:22] Garcia’s going through the hotline calls. So far no leads. 加西亚在查打进来的热线 目前还没有线索
[23:24] Agent Hotchner, there’s a lady here who’s insisting 霍奇纳探员 有位女士坚持要与
[23:27] she talk to the FBI agent she saw on TV. 电视上看到的联调局探员说话
[23:29] Our guys tried to talk to her, 我们的人想先跟她谈谈
[23:30] but she’s not taking no for an answer. 但是她坚持要跟你谈
[23:32] Excuse me. 我去看一下
[23:35] I’m Agent Hotchner. How can I help you? 我是霍奇纳探员 需要帮忙吗
[23:37] I called the hotline, but I figured I should just come in. 我拨了热线 但是我想还是该亲自来一趟
[23:40] I saw the news and… 我看了新闻 然后
[23:43] I think the one who kidnapped those boys… 我相信绑架那些孩子的人
[23:47] I’m pretty sure it’s my brother. 就是我哥哥
[24:01] Are you and your brother close? 你和你的哥哥亲近吗
[24:04] We’re like 5 years apart, so not so much. 他比我大五岁 所以不是很亲
[24:08] And plus he’s always been kind of… 而且他总是
[24:11] I don’t know, a freak. 怎么说呢 怪人一个
[24:14] How so? 怎么说
[24:16] He used to lock me in closets. 他经常把我关在柜子里
[24:18] Or sometimes smother me. 或是闷住我
[24:21] Once when I was 10, my mom smelled something out by the garbage. 我10岁时 我妈闻到垃圾箱里有异味
[24:25] And she found like 10 cats and dogs 然后她发现垃圾箱里有个盒子
[24:27] stuffed into boxes in the dumpster. 里面塞了大概十具猫和狗的尸体
[24:29] And you think your brother killed them? 你觉得是你哥哥杀了它们吗
[24:32] He admitted it. 他承认了
[24:33] And laughed. 还笑了
[24:35] What makes you so sure that your brother 你为什么这么肯定
[24:37] is the one we should be looking for? 你哥哥就是我们要找的人
[24:38] Because the night my dad left, 因为我爸离开的那天就是万圣节
[24:41] it was Halloween, and on the news you guys said that that was important. 你们在新闻上说这很重要
[24:46] What happened? 发生了什么事
[24:48] My mom was working. 我妈当时在上班
[24:51] But my dad, 但我爸
[24:52] he wouldn’t let us trick-or-treat. 他不让我们去玩”不给糖就捣乱”
[24:55] He said all that candy would rot our teeth and make us fat. 他说那些糖只会让我们得蛀牙并且变胖
[25:00] He was kind of scary, my dad. 我爸有时挺可怕的
[25:03] In what way? 怎么讲
[25:06] He hit my mom. 他会打我妈妈
[25:09] Us, too. 还会打我们
[25:12] And he was super strict, yelled all the time. 而且他超级严格 总是骂人
[25:16] And did that whole church-every-sunday hypocrite thing. 每周日还假惺惺地去教堂做礼拜
[25:23] We were always getting punished for something. 总是因为各种小事惩罚我们
[25:26] Johnny really caught it that night. 约翰尼那晚被罚得很惨
[25:29] Sandra, you stay right there. 桑德拉你站那别动
[25:30] You, you come here right now. 你 马上给我过来
[25:32] You, right now! 你 快点
[25:34] Get over here! 给我过来
[25:35] You bring police to my door? 你还把警察都招来了
[25:37] – I can’t believe it! – I’m sorry. -真是不敢相信 -对不起
[25:39] Yeah, you’re gonna be sorry. 你会后悔的
[25:41] – You stay right there. – I’ll be good. I’m sorry! -站那别动 -我以后会听话的 我错了
[25:43] Shut up! 闭嘴
[25:44] You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house. 你用鸡蛋砸人家房子时怎么不知道错了
[25:48] You go to your room! 你回你房间去
[25:50] Get in the trunk! 你给我到箱子里去
[25:52] Get down in that trunk! 在箱子里待着
[25:56] He kept yelling he would keep him there 他吼着说为了给他点教训
[25:57] till next Halloween to teach him a lesson. 要把他关到下个万圣节
[26:03] My mom got home and lost it. 我妈到家时气疯了
[26:07] They had this huge fight. 他们吵得很厉害
[26:12] I hid under my bed. 我躲在床底下
[26:15] I woke up the next day and my dad was gone. 等我第二天醒来时我爸已经不见了
[26:17] Mom kicked him out. 我妈把他赶出了家门
[26:20] Sandra, do you know where Johnny is now? 桑德拉 你知道约翰尼现在在哪吗
[26:24] I haven’t seen him in like 3 years. 我大概三年没见过他了
[26:26] My mom might. 我妈可能还跟他有联系
[26:34] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[26:35] All right, John David Bidwell. 好的 约翰·大卫·比德维尔
[26:37] Rebellious student, rebellious kid. 问题学生 问题少年
[26:39] Got picked up for vandalism. 曾因破坏公物被抓
[26:40] Got picked up for joyriding in a stolen car. 因驾驶失窃车辆兜风被抓
[26:43] His mom called the cops on him a couple of times, even. 他母亲甚至因为他报过警
[26:46] For what? 为了什么
[26:47] Police report says she wanted him removed from the premises. 警方报告上说她想让约翰离开她的住所
[26:50] But she dropped the charges both times. 但两次她都撤销了指控
[26:52] Do we have a current address for him? 能查到他现在的住址吗
[26:53] Last one was a P.O. box. 最后的地址是个邮政信箱
[26:55] The IRS must be after him, too. 美国国税局肯定也在找他
[26:57] He hasn’t filed taxes in 3 years. 他三年都没报过税了
[26:59] 3 years. That’s the last time he saw his sister. 三年前 那是他最后一次见他妹妹
[27:01] So what happened 3 years ago? 那三年前到底发生了什么
[27:02] Yeah, I’m looking. For the last year 我正在查 去年
[27:04] he’s worked as a driver for a courier company. 他在一家快递公司做司机
[27:06] Nothing there. Hold yourself. 没什么特别的 稍等片刻
[27:08] Huh. He applied for a marriage license 3 years ago. 他三年前申请过结婚证
[27:11] He was engaged to a one Charlene Taylor, who… 他当时跟夏琳·泰勒订婚了 她
[27:15] Oh, this is awkward. Her name’s now Charlene Baker 真是尴尬 她现在叫夏琳·贝克
[27:17] because she married someone else. 因为她嫁给了别人
[27:19] That could have been the trigger. 这可能就是诱因
[27:20] The rejection and rage that made him feel alone, worthless, 被抛弃及怒火让他感觉自己既孤单又卑微
[27:23] same way as dad used to make him feel. 跟当年他爸给他的感觉一样
[27:25] So why not punish father figures instead? 那为什么不转而惩罚跟他父亲一样的人呢
[27:27] Maybe he’s trying to regain a sense of power and control 也许他是想通过重复当年他父亲对他的惩罚
[27:29] by reenacting what his father did to him. 来重获权威与掌控一切的感觉
[27:32] I guess we all become our parents at some point. 看来我们总会在某个时刻成为跟父母一样的人
[27:34] He’s also making good on his dad’s threat 他还兑现了他爸爸当年的威胁
[27:36] to keep him locked up till next halloween. 要把他关起来直到下个万圣节
[27:37] That was 12 years ago. 那都是12年前的事了
[27:38] What was it about that night 那晚到底发生了什么
[27:40] that made such a lasting imprint? 让他留下了如此深刻的印象
[27:41] It was the night his parents split. 他父母是在那晚分开的
[27:43] Garcia, have you found his dad yet? 加西亚 你找到他爸爸了吗
[27:45] Sam Bidwell? Negative. They were never 山姆·比德维尔吗 没有 不过
[27:46] officially divorced, by the by. 他们也从未真正离婚过
[27:48] And he’s completely off the grid. 而他完全销声匿迹了
[27:50] All right. Keep looking. 好吧 继续追查
[27:50] Gotcha. On it. Bye. 明白 正在办 再见
[28:00] Mary Bidwell? 你是玛丽·比德维尔吗
[28:02] Yes? 有什么事吗
[28:02] I’m Agent Rossi. 我是罗西探员
[28:04] These are Agents Hotchner and Jareau. 这两位是霍奇纳探员和洁婼探员
[28:06] We’re with the FBI. 我们是联调局的
[28:08] We’d like to ask you a few questions 关于你儿子约翰·大卫
[28:09] about your son John David. 我们有几个问题想问你
[28:13] Well, I haven’t seen him. 我很久没见过他了
[28:15] We’d still like to ask you some questions, 如果你不介意的话
[28:17] if you don’t mind. 我们还是要问你几个问题
[28:22] Yeah, come on in. 好吧 进来吧
[28:27] No, he couldn’t have done those things. 不 那些事不可能是他做的
[28:30] He’s a good boy. 他是个好孩子
[28:32] That’s not what Sandra told me. 桑德拉可不是这么说的
[28:33] Well, she’s dramatic. Always has been. 她就喜欢小题大做
[28:36] And she’s no saint, either, by the way. 她本身也没好到哪里去
[28:39] When was the last time you saw him? 你上次见他是什么时候
[28:42] Uh, well, it’s been a few years. 好几年前的事了
[28:44] How many years? 多少年
[28:48] Well, last time was his engagement party, 上一次是在他的订婚派对上
[28:51] So, I guess about 3. 大概三年吧
[28:54] So right before Charlene left him. 就在夏琳离开他之前
[29:00] That little bitch broke his heart. 那个小贱人伤透了他的心
[29:03] And her rich daddy thought they were too good for him. 她那有钱的老爹觉得他配不上他女儿
[29:10] He’s a good boy. 他是个好孩子
[29:13] I know my son. 我了解他
[29:16] He didn’t do this. 这不是他干的
[29:17] Mrs. Bidwell, we know the truth about Johnny. 比德维尔太太 我们知道约翰尼都做过什么
[29:20] We know about the dead animals. 我们知道他虐杀动物
[29:22] We know you had to call the police 知道你不得不报警
[29:23] to get him out of your own house. 把他赶出家门
[29:28] He’s always been different, hasn’t he? 他一直都和别人不同 对吗
[29:31] Isolated, not many friends. 孤僻 没什么朋友
[29:35] And it got really bad when he hit puberty. 青春期的时候情况更是越来越糟
[29:40] Look, if it were my son, 如果是我儿子
[29:42] I would try to protect him, too. 我也会试图保护他
[29:44] I would. 真的
[29:46] But this isn’t the way to keep him safe. 但这不是保护他的方式
[30:16] Let me out of here! 放我出去
[30:21] Let me out of here! 放我出去
[30:35] Could you just keep your eyes closed? 能把眼睛闭上吗
[30:38] It’ll help put you in the moment. 这能帮助你回忆
[30:42] Ok. Now, do you remember anything particular 好 那晚你开车回家路上
[30:45] about that drive home? A lot of traffic? 有发生什么特别的事吗 堵不堵
[30:49] No, nothing. 没有
[30:51] Ok. So, you drive straight home. 好吧 你开车回家
[30:54] Then what? 然后呢
[30:56] Then I–I go inside and I see that Sam has 进屋后发现山姆把约翰尼
[31:02] Johnny stuffed in a trunk. 塞进一个大箱子里
[31:06] And what did you do? 然后你做了什么
[31:07] What do I do? I get him out! 还能做什么 当然是把他弄出来
[31:10] This is ridiculous. 这也太扯了
[31:12] Listen, Mary. It’s of vital importance 听着 玛丽 了解那晚所有的细节
[31:15] that we look at every detail from that night. 对我们来说非常重要
[31:18] The key to saving Hunter Olson’s life 能否活着救出亨特·奥尔森的关键
[31:22] may be locked away in your memories. 也许就埋藏在你的记忆里
[31:26] But it only works if you allow it to. 但这需要你的配合
[31:28] Well, I–I’m trying. 我尽力了
[31:30] No, you’re not. You’re hiding something. 不 你没有 你在隐瞒什么
[31:34] Mrs. Bidwell, 比德维尔太太
[31:35] we can’t seem to find your ex-husband Sam anywhere. 我们找不到你前夫山姆的下落
[31:41] You have any idea where he might be? 你知道他在哪里吗
[31:46] You need to tell us exactly what happened that night. 你得告诉我们那晚的详细经过
[31:52] Mary… 玛丽
[31:53] Please. 拜托了
[31:55] Just close your eyes for me again. 闭上眼睛再来一次
[32:00] Ok. 好
[32:01] Now, what’s the first thing you remember happening that night? 好 关于那晚你想起的第一件事是什么
[32:08] I could hear the screaming 我在门外
[32:11] before I even got in the door. 就能听见叫喊声
[32:15] And I come in 我进门后
[32:17] and Sam is yelling at this old trunk of his. 山姆正对着一个大箱子吼着
[32:22] You’re gonna stay in this trunk till next Halloween! 你给我在里面待到明年的万圣节再出来
[32:25] You hear me?! 听见了吗
[32:25] Sam, what are you doing? 山姆 你在干嘛
[32:27] I’m talking to my son, stay out of this. 我在教训我儿子 你别管
[32:28] Mom! mom! 妈 妈
[32:30] Johnny are you in there? 约翰尼 你在里面吗
[32:31] I’m talking to my son! 我在教训我儿子
[32:38] I tried to get him out, 我想把他弄出来
[32:40] but Sam hit me. 山姆动手打我
[32:44] But this time… 但那次
[32:47] This time, I fought back. 我还手了
[32:51] What happened then, Mary? 然后怎么样了 玛丽
[32:54] He had his back to me. 他背对着我
[32:57] And I picked up a fire poker… 我拿起火钳
[33:03] I couldn’t take it anymore. 我受不了了
[33:06] Mom! mommy! 妈 妈
[33:08] And then I got Johnny out of that damn trunk. 然后我把约翰尼从那个箱子里放了出来
[33:13] And he saw his dad lying on the floor. 他看见他父亲倒在地上
[33:17] You ok? 你没事吧
[33:19] Ohh, my baby. 我的宝贝
[33:21] And then we dragged him out. 之后我们一起把他拖了出去
[33:24] There was so much blood. 满地都是血
[33:28] He helped me. 他帮了我
[33:33] He’s the way he is 他之所以变成这样
[33:36] because of me. 都是因为我
[33:39] What did you do with his body, Mary? 你把尸体扔到哪里去了 玛丽
[33:42] Mary? 玛丽
[33:43] Mary, listen to me. 玛丽 听我说
[33:45] It was self-defense. 那是正当防卫
[33:47] Yes, you were just protecting yourself and your kids. 没错 你只是在保护自己和孩子
[33:50] But we need to know. 但我们需要知道
[33:55] He’s at Sam’s dad’s old place 在他父亲的老房子那里
[34:00] out by Harbison Canyon. 就在哈比森峡谷那边
[34:05] I buried him there. 我把他埋在了那里
[34:15] I know you’re out here. I hear you! 我知道你在外面 我听见你的声音了
[34:20] Let me out of here! 放我出去
[34:22] I’m so, so sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:28] Please! 求你了
[34:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:30] Sorry! 对不起
[34:31] Sorry, sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起
[34:33] Shut up! 闭嘴
[34:34] I’m sorry! 对不起
[34:35] You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house. 你往别人家扔鸡蛋的时候可没觉得对不起
[34:37] Get in there right now, you hear me? 给我进去 听到了吗
[34:39] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[34:40] Shut up! 闭嘴
[34:42] Let me out of here! 放我出去
[34:45] I want to go home! 我要回家
[34:48] I promise I won’t tell anybody! 我保证不告诉任何人
[34:50] Somebody help me! 来人啊 救命啊
[34:53] Someone! 来人啊
[34:55] Somebody, help! 来人救救我
[34:59] I’m sorry. I’m sorry! 对不起 对不起
[35:03] You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house! 你往别人家扔鸡蛋的时候可没觉得对不起
[35:07] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:52] John David Bidwell, FBI! 约翰·大卫·比德维尔 联调局
[35:54] Show me your hands! 把手举起来
[36:04] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[36:06] You’re not gonna find him. 你们找不到他的
[36:09] Tear this place apart. 把这地方搜个遍
[36:11] You 3, on it. 你们三个快去
[36:12] Hunter! 亨特
[36:14] Hunter! 亨特
[36:15] Hunter Olson! 亨特·奥尔森
[36:44] You know we’re gonna find him, don’t you? 你知道我们会找到他的 对吧
[36:46] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许会 也许不会
[36:48] Look, if you cooperate, 听着 如果你合作
[36:50] we can put in a good word 我们可以替你说些好话
[36:51] and the court may be lenient, 也许法庭会宽大处理
[36:53] but if you don’t, 但你要是不合作
[36:55] we’re going to do everything we can 我们会竭尽全力
[36:57] to make sure you go away for a very, very long time. 确保你在监狱里蹲上很长很长时间
[37:02] Have you ever seen the inside of a prison cell, John? 你见过牢房吗 约翰
[37:06] It’s a box. 就是个铁盒子
[37:08] Probably not too different 也许跟你父亲关你的那个箱子
[37:09] from the kind your dad put you in. 没有多大区别
[37:13] Your father was right about you. 你父亲对你的评价很对
[37:17] You don’t know a damn thing about my father. 你根本不了解我父亲
[37:19] Actually I do. 我了解
[37:21] God-fearing, short-tempered, alcoholic. 虔诚的教徒 脾气火爆 酗酒
[37:23] You could never make him proud, could you? 永远觉得你做得不够好 对吧
[37:27] Everything you did was always wrong. 你做的一切都是错的
[37:28] Even this pathetic attempt. 即使是你现在这可悲的行为
[37:30] He’d probably laugh at you. 他没准会嘲笑你
[37:32] – Shut up. – Because you’re such a waste. -闭嘴 -因为你就是个废物
[37:34] And obviously not very smart. 而且显然不怎么聪明
[37:36] I’m smart enough to know where that kid is at. 至少我知道那孩子在哪
[37:39] He should have left you in that box. 他就该把你关在箱子里的
[37:42] You’re not worth my time. 你不值得我浪费时间
[37:55] Mom? 妈
[37:57] Hi, baby. 宝贝
[37:58] What are you doing here? 你来干嘛
[38:00] Baby, you need to tell them where that little boy is. 宝贝 你得告诉他们那孩子在哪
[38:06] No. 不要
[38:09] You tell them. 告诉他们
[38:11] You know this is wrong. 你知道这么做是错的
[38:15] That little boy doesn’t deserve this, 那孩子跟你一样
[38:18] any more than you did. 不该受这种罪
[38:21] He’s just like you were, Johnny. 他就跟你当年一样 约翰尼
[38:25] Innocent. 他是无辜的
[38:27] I’m so sorry I couldn’t stop it. 我很抱歉我没能阻止那一切
[38:31] I know I should have left him. 我知道我应该离开他的
[38:33] But I was too scared and I couldn’t. 但是我太害怕了 所以我做不到
[38:37] And I am so sorry. 我很对不起你
[38:41] What I did to your dad… 我希望我能收回
[38:45] I wish I could take it back. 我对你父亲的所作所为
[38:49] But I need you to be brave now 但是现在我需要你勇敢起来
[38:53] and save this little boy. 救救这个孩子
[38:58] I made it bad enough, Johnny. 我犯的错已经够多了 约翰尼
[39:01] Don’t make it any worse. 别再变本加厉了
[39:13] Get a paramedic over here. Send the ambulance! 叫个医护人员来 派救护车
[39:16] Get a paramedic! 叫医护人员
[39:17] Go! Find the car! 去 叫救护车
[39:18] You guys, come to this side. 你们几个过来这边
[39:24] Back up, Dave. 戴夫 倒车
[39:41] I got a pulse! 还有脉搏
[40:05] Oh, my God! 天啊
[40:09] Oh, buddy. 孩子
[40:13] Oh…God. 天啊
[40:24] Can I say good-bye to him? 我能跟他道别吗
[40:25] Of course. JJ. 当然可以 小洁
[40:34] Ok, Mary. 好了 玛丽
[40:47] You can’t blame yourself. 你不用自责
[40:49] You can’t. 这不怪你
[40:58] Mom. 妈
[41:01] Dad. 爸
[41:55] How’d it go? 案子怎么样
[41:55] Uh, good. Where’s Jack? He’s not in his room. 不错 杰克呢 他不在屋里
[41:57] You didn’t see him on the couch? 他就在沙发上 你没看见他吗
[41:59] He tried waiting up for you and he fell asleep. 他等你等到睡着了
[42:02] I just left him there 我没叫醒他
[42:03] because he wanted to make sure 因为他坚持要让你看到
[42:04] you saw him in his costume. 他穿万圣节服装的样子
[42:15] “Always kiss your children good night, 即使你的孩子已经睡着了
[42:17] even if they’re already asleep.” 也一定要亲吻他和他道晚安
[42:19] H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 杰克逊·布朗[《P.S.我爱你》作者]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme