时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal Minds”… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[00:03] | Yeah, I’m just really tired. | 还好 就是感觉很累 |
[00:06] | He had his meds an hour ago. | 他一个小时前打过药 |
[00:09] | Yeah, post-op antibiotics. | 这是术后抗生素 |
[00:11] | Carbenicillin? No, that’s not right. | 羧苄青霉素 这个不行 |
[00:12] | I have a severe reaction to beta lactams. | 我对β-内酰胺类抗生素有强烈过敏 |
[00:14] | That’s not in your chart. | 你的病历里没写 |
[00:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:22] | Garcia! He has a gun! | 加西亚 他身上有枪 |
[00:25] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[00:29] | Hey, you’re ok. | 好了 你没事了 |
[00:32] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[00:37] | Our father, who art in heaven, | 我们在天上的父 |
[00:40] | hallowed by thy name, | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[00:42] | thy kingdom come, the will be done, | 愿你的国降临 |
[00:44] | on earth as it is in heaven, | 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[00:46] | give us this day our daily bread, | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 |
[00:48] | and forgive us our trespasses | 免我们的债 |
[00:50] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 如同我们免了人的债 |
[00:53] | And lead us not into temptation, | 不叫我们遇见试探 |
[00:55] | but deliver us from evil, | 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[00:57] | for thine is the kingdom | 因为国度 |
[00:59] | and the power and the glory | 权柄 荣耀 全是你的 |
[01:01] | forever and ever. | 直到永远 阿门 |
[01:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:13] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:15] | You should just kill him! | 你应该直接杀死他 |
[01:16] | She’s right. Why all the fanfare? Let him burn in hell. | 她说得对 何必多此一举 让他在地狱受罪 |
[01:18] | Just do it. Kill him! | 来吧 杀了他 |
[01:21] | Kill him! kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[01:23] | Kill him! kill him! kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[01:26] | Kill him! kill him! kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[01:28] | Kill him! kill him! kill him! kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[01:33] | Kill him! kill him! kill him! kill him… | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[01:40] | No! no, please! no! | 不要 拜托 不要 |
[01:50] | I’ve been having nightmares all night, every night | 我整晚做噩梦 每晚都做 |
[01:53] | about this, and I know you guys | 都是这些内容 我知道你们 |
[01:54] | deal with it, and I’m not trying– | 能处理 但我不行 |
[01:55] | it’s just that I can’t just let it happen. | 我就是没法任其发展 |
[01:57] | I–I can’t– I have to go. I have– | 我不行 我必须去 我必须 |
[02:00] | Then you should. | 那你该去 |
[02:01] | You don’t think I’m certifiable? You’re not mad at me? | 你没觉得我发神经 没生我的气 |
[02:04] | No. I’ll have Kevin Lynch cover, | 没有 我让凯文·林奇替你 |
[02:07] | and you have a lot of vacation time. | 你的假期时间充足 |
[02:08] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:10] | You are a terrific boss. | 你这个头儿太好了 |
[02:13] | You’re a terrific boss. | 你这个头儿太好了 |
[02:14] | You’re just terrific. | 简直太好了 |
[02:15] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:20] | So, what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[02:22] | He said I should go to Texas. | 他说我该去德克萨斯 |
[02:24] | Hotch would never say that. | 霍奇不会那么说 |
[02:25] | Ok. He said I have a lot of vacation days, | 好吧 他说我的假期时间充足 |
[02:28] | which is kind of the same thing. | 差不多是一回事 |
[02:30] | He said you were crazy, Garcia, didn’t he? | 他说你疯了 加西亚 对不对 |
[02:32] | He didn’t, because I am not crazy. | 他没有 我也没疯 |
[02:35] | Going to see the man who almost killed you and Reid | 你要去见差点杀了你和里德的人 |
[02:37] | is way beyond crazy. | 这还不是疯了 |
[02:38] | He needs to know that I never meant | 他需要知道 我根本没想要 |
[02:41] | for him to end up on death row. | 送他进死囚牢 |
[02:42] | Greg Baylor is a murderer. | 格雷格·贝勒是谋杀犯 |
[02:44] | He’s there for a reason. | 他进那里不是没原因的 |
[02:46] | Then lock him up for life, but killing him | 那就关他一辈子 但是杀死他 |
[02:48] | doesn’t bring any of the people that he killed back again, | 也不能救回他所害的人命 |
[02:51] | And it’s bad karma for everyone. | 对谁都是不好的因果报应 |
[02:52] | I’ve done everything I can think of. | 我能想到的办法都试过了 |
[02:54] | I wrote to the governor on FBI stationery. | 我用联调局的信纸给州长写信 |
[02:56] | I called him 3 times. You said you had a | 给他打过三次电话 你说你 |
[02:58] | hook-up with the prosecutor’s office. | 联系过检察官办公室 |
[02:59] | Baby girl, he pled guilty, | 宝贝 他认罪了 |
[03:01] | forfeiting a trial. He waived all appeals | 失去了审判机会 他放弃了上诉 |
[03:03] | and admitted to numerous other killings. | 还坦白了许多起谋杀案 |
[03:05] | The governor is setting an example. | 州长要树立警示 |
[03:07] | And Greg Baylor needs to know | 格雷格·贝勒需要知道 |
[03:08] | that I never meant for this to happen. | 我不愿意让这种事发生 |
[03:10] | So send him a letter. | 那就给他写信 |
[03:11] | I already did that. I can’t totally explain it, | 我已经写了 但解释不清 |
[03:15] | but I have to go and see him. | 所以要去见他 |
[03:18] | Please, I can’t talk to Sam about this. You have to have my back. | 拜托 我不能对山姆说 你要支持我 |
[03:20] | No. I don’t have your back. | 不 我不支持你 |
[03:23] | He is a murderer. He’s scum. | 他是谋杀犯 是人渣 |
[03:25] | He tried to kill you. Wake up. | 他想杀你 醒醒吧 |
[03:29] | Let me know when you’re done washing his feet. | 等你给他做完洗脚礼 通知我一声 |
[03:40] | So where’s Garcia and Morgan? | 加西亚和摩根呢 |
[03:41] | Are they finally having that love child? | 他们终于有了爱的结晶吗 |
[03:45] | Heard that. | 我听见了 |
[03:45] | Busted. | 完蛋咯 |
[03:47] | Uh, Garcia’s taking some personal time. | 加西亚需要一些私人时间 |
[03:48] | Is everything ok? | 一切正常吧 |
[03:49] | I hope it wasn’t those burritos we had yesterday. | 我希望不是我们昨天吃的墨西哥卷的问题吧 |
[03:52] | She’s fine. Kevin Lynch will be presenting the case. | 她没事 凯文·林奇来介绍案情 |
[03:55] | Hiya. Hi. | 大家好 |
[03:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:57] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[03:58] | Seattle, Washington. | 西雅图 华盛顿 |
[04:00] | Over the past few weeks, | 过去几周 |
[04:01] | two gentlemen between the ages of 35 and 40 | 两名35到40岁的男士 |
[04:03] | have been killed, with with radically different M.O.S. | 被谋杀了 作案手法完全不同 |
[04:06] | First victim, Dan Chen, | 第一名死者 丹·陈 |
[04:07] | was strangled and dropped off on the side of a road. | 被勒死后 抛到了路边 |
[04:10] | The second victim, Joe Hazley, was run over by a car. | 第二名死者乔·哈兹利 被一辆汽车碾压 |
[04:14] | The intimacy of strangulation suggests a personal attack, | 勒颈需要亲密接触 属于人身攻击 |
[04:16] | literally and figuratively, | 字面上和比喻都是 |
[04:18] | the need to kill in a hands-on manner. | 这种谋杀必须亲身参与 |
[04:20] | While crushing someone with a car | 而开车撞人 |
[04:21] | presents as distance and removal from the kill. | 则代表与谋杀远离 |
[04:23] | What makes you think they’re connected? | 你为什么觉得这两个案件有关联 |
[04:25] | The victims’ cars were found about two miles from each other, | 两名死者的车在相隔两英里的地方被发现 |
[04:27] | and they have similar mutilation around their mouths. | 并且他们的嘴里有相似的伤痕 |
[04:29] | And he crosses racial lines. | 不是针对某一种族 |
[04:31] | Well, if you consider that and a similar geo-profile, | 考虑到这点以及相似的地理环境 |
[04:33] | maybe we have two different killers. | 也许是两名凶手干的 |
[04:35] | We could be looking at a team. | 或许是团伙作案 |
[04:36] | A disorganized one. | 无组织的团伙 |
[04:37] | Or the unsub’s just experimenting, | 也有可能不明嫌犯是在不断试验 |
[04:39] | trying to figure out how he or she likes to kill. | 尝试着摸索出自己最喜欢的杀戮方式 |
[04:40] | Similar to Herzog and Shermantine. | 跟赫尔佐格和谢尔曼廷差不多 |
[04:40] | 美国加州90年代的毒魔杀手 二人共犯谋杀案四起 疑似谋杀案72起 | |
[04:42] | So we need to get to Seattle quickly. | 我们得尽快赶到西雅图 |
[04:44] | If he’s evolving, he could strike again soon. | 如果是在不断变化手法 他可能很快又会犯案 |
[04:47] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[04:49] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[05:01] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[05:04] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[05:08] | Pl– | 求 |
[05:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:11] | Please, I’ll do– | 求你了 我 |
[05:14] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你让我做什么都行 |
[05:15] | Please! | 求你了 |
[05:33] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[05:35] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[05:54] | Abandon all hope ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[05:57] | Abandon all hope ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[05:59] | Abandon all hope ye who enter here! | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[06:33] | Burn | 炼狱 |
[06:38] | “The farther backward you can look, | 回首愈深远 |
[06:40] | the farther forward you can see.” | 前瞻愈广阔 |
[06:42] | Winston Churchill. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[06:44] | All right, victimology. Dan Chen had two children, | 被害人分析 丹·陈有两个孩子 |
[06:46] | Joe Hazley was single. | 乔·哈兹利是单身 |
[06:48] | The first guy was a doctor and the other was a contractor. | 前者是医生 后者是承包商 |
[06:50] | Socially they wouldn’t overlap. | 社会关系上没有交集 |
[06:52] | Well, they may have professionally. | 也许职业上有联系 |
[06:53] | One could have been a patient, | 承包商可能是医生的病人 |
[06:54] | and the doctor could have hired the contractor. | 医生可能雇了承包商 |
[06:57] | No, I already checked into that. They didn’t know each other. | 不可能 我查了 他俩互相不认识 |
[06:59] | So they were victims of opportunity. | 那他们就是随机的被害对象 |
[07:00] | But why change from strangulation | 但是为什么作案手法从窒息 |
[07:02] | to running over victims in a car? | 变成碾轧 |
[07:04] | Well, it seems impulsive, | 像是冲动之举 |
[07:05] | which implies he’s young and inexperienced. | 这说明他年轻气盛缺乏经验 |
[07:06] | But he had to have the strength to pull this off, | 但他得有力气完成凶案 |
[07:08] | so that probably means he was older. | 所以他也可能较为年长 |
[07:10] | Um, excuse me, Agent Hotchner. | 打扰一下 霍奇纳探员 |
[07:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:12] | A third victim, Michael Richmond, | 刚刚发现第三名死者 迈克·里奇蒙 |
[07:14] | was just found about 4 miles | 尸体在距离上一名死者 |
[07:16] | from where they found the last victim. | 四英里的地方被发现 |
[07:17] | How was he killed? | 他是怎么死的 |
[07:19] | He drowned. They found his discarded body on a rural highway, | 淹死的 尸体在乡村公路被发现 |
[07:21] | and he had oral mutilation. | 嘴里有伤痕 |
[07:23] | That’s near the last victim’s abduction site. | 离上一名死者被绑架的地方很近 |
[07:25] | Just as we thought, the unsub’s moving quickly. | 正如我们所料 嫌犯动作很快 |
[07:27] | This could be a spree. | 可能是杀人狂 |
[07:28] | All right, when we land, Dave, you and Kate | 落地以后 戴夫和凯特 |
[07:30] | go to the last abduction site. | 去上一名被害人被绑架的地方 |
[07:31] | Morgan and Reid to the M.E., | 摩根和里德去找法医 |
[07:33] | and JJ and I will talk to the families. | 小洁和我去跟死者家属聊聊 |
[07:44] | Hey, what’s going on with Penelope? | 佩内洛普怎么了 |
[07:47] | Reid, I’ll talk to you more about | 里德 等私下的时候 |
[07:49] | that when we’re alone, all right? | 我再给你细说 行吗 |
[07:50] | Is she ok? I mean, she isn’t sick, is she? | 她还好吧 我是说 她没生病吧 |
[07:53] | That really depends on your definition of sick. | 那就要看你对生病的定义是什么了 |
[08:03] | Goin’ to see your boo? | 是来看你家那口子吗 |
[08:06] | No, not– | 不 不是 |
[08:07] | No boo. | 不是那口子 |
[08:09] | Girl, I know why you’re goin’ up there | 妹子 我知道你去那干嘛 |
[08:11] | wearing some flower hose and not trying to get some. | 这小碎花丝袜穿的 还敢说没有想法 |
[08:15] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[08:16] | Trust me. | 真的 |
[08:18] | You want to hear complicated, honey? | 知道什么才叫复杂吗 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | My boo is my baby dad’s ex. | 我家那口子是我孩子他爸的前任 |
[08:24] | Ex-girlfriend? | 前女友 |
[08:25] | No. | 不 |
[08:27] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[08:28] | Damn. What’s he in for? | 我去 他怎么进去的 |
[08:30] | Armed robbery. But he ain’t killed nobody. | 持枪抢劫 但他没杀人 |
[08:32] | He just drove the car. | 他就负责开车 |
[08:34] | Oh. Ok. | 这样啊 |
[08:38] | But, you know, it’s a good thing we’re going up there today. | 但其实 我们今天去挺好的 |
[08:42] | ‘Cause tomorrow they fryin’ somebody. | 因为明天他们要对犯人执行电刑 |
[08:46] | But don’t trip. | 别担心 |
[08:47] | The day after you can come back and see that boo. | 明天过后你还可以回来看你家那口子 |
[08:50] | Who I know you’re denying is really your boo. | 越不承认 越说明他就是你家那口子 |
[08:53] | No, he’s– | 不是 他 |
[09:03] | You know, I’m not one to ask the FBI for assistance, | 我通常不会申请联调局援助 |
[09:05] | but this was strange. | 但这案子真的太奇怪了 |
[09:06] | We’re here to help in any way we can. | 我们就是来全力帮助你们的 |
[09:08] | The first two victims’ families should be here shortly. | 前两名死者的家属应该很快就到了 |
[09:10] | Have you interviewed the drowning victim’s family? | 你见过被淹死死者的家属了吗 |
[09:12] | We have officers doing that now. | 有警员正在跟他们谈话 |
[09:14] | He was the father of two. Poor kids. | 他是两个孩子的父亲 可怜的孩子 |
[09:16] | We’ll need to talk to his family. | 我们要跟他的家属谈谈 |
[09:18] | Of course. We’ll set you guys up in here. | 没问题 你们就在这里办公吧 |
[09:20] | You have a suspect? | 找到嫌疑人了吗 |
[09:22] | We’re putting together a profile. | 我们正在准备侧写 |
[09:23] | Shouldn’t we hold a press conference? | 不召开新闻发布会吗 |
[09:24] | We don’t want to tip our hand. | 我们不想显露自己的意图 |
[09:26] | We also don’t want this madman to go crazy. | 我们也不想这个神经病发疯 |
[09:28] | Unfortunately, we’re a little past that. | 很不幸 他已经疯了 |
[09:30] | We’ll come up with a media strategy | 掌握更多信息之后 |
[09:31] | once we have more information. | 我们会想出应对媒体的策略 |
[09:33] | We’ll see what we get from the family interviews. | 先看看能从家人那里得到什么信息 |
[09:36] | All of the victims had different C.O.D.s. | 所有死者的死因都不同 |
[09:38] | Strangulation, | 勒死的 |
[09:40] | severe crush injuries, | 严重轧伤致死 |
[09:41] | and finally, drowning. | 最后一个是溺水身亡 |
[09:43] | The last victim’s hands and legs were bound | 最后一名死者被不明嫌犯 |
[09:45] | before the unsub forcibly submerged him. | 强迫按在水里前手脚被绑住了 |
[09:47] | They all have contusions on their heads. | 他们的头部都有挫伤 |
[09:49] | And it looks like he blitz attacks them or hits them | 看上去像是他们试图反抗时 |
[09:51] | when they try to fight back. | 他打伤了他们 |
[09:53] | There was no DNA or trace evidence found. | 没有发现DNA或其他痕迹 |
[09:55] | You get the tox screen back? | 毒检报告出来了吗 |
[09:58] | Nothing out of the ordinary in their systems. | 他们的身体里没什么特别的东西 |
[10:00] | However, I did find some slash marks | 不过 我们在他们的上颚 |
[10:02] | on the roofs of their mouths. | 发现了一些斜线划痕 |
[10:03] | Slash marks? We thought it was random mutilation. | 斜线划痕 我们以为是不规则的伤痕 |
[10:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:18] | It’s not slashes. It look– | 不是斜线 看上去 |
[10:19] | It looks like Roman numerals. | 看上去像是罗马数字 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:22] | Look. | 看 |
[10:25] | It’s the number 3. | 是数字三 |
[10:28] | Joe Hazley’s body’s downstairs. | 乔·哈兹利的尸体在楼下 |
[10:30] | We’ll need to see it. | 我们得看看 |
[10:31] | Reid, what about this guy? | 里德 这个人呢 |
[10:42] | It looks like Roman numeral 5. | 看上去是罗马数字五 |
[10:44] | So then we may not be looking at victims 1, 2, and 3. | 所以我们这不是一二三号被害人 |
[10:47] | We’re probably looking at 3, 4, and 5. | 而可能是三四五号 |
[10:49] | Which means there are two more bodies out there. | 也就是说外面还有两具尸体 |
[10:52] | I’ll have Kevin look into past homicides in the area, | 我让凯文查查这地区发生的凶杀案 |
[10:55] | see if any match the M.O. | 看有没有符合犯罪手法的 |
[11:12] | 9 9! | |
[11:14] | They ran him over in a car? | 他们开车将他碾过吗 |
[11:18] | A car? Who would do that? Why Joe? | 开车 谁会那么做 为什么是乔 |
[11:21] | Does your brother have any enemies? | 你弟弟有什么敌人吗 |
[11:23] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[11:25] | Ok, um, has he had any run-ins with colleagues or exes? | 那他和同事或是前女友有没有过节呢 |
[11:29] | Joe wasn’t like that. | 乔不会那样 |
[11:32] | He was a mediator, you know? | 他是个和事老 明白吗 |
[11:35] | The guy at the party who makes sure everyone’s having fun. | 那种在派对上保证每个人都玩得开心的人 |
[11:38] | If you needed $10, he’d give you 20. | 如果你需要十块 他会给你二十 |
[11:44] | Even with his little brother from that program, | 即使是课程上认识的小弟弟 |
[11:46] | he treated him like blood. | 他待他如亲人一样 |
[11:47] | So he volunteered as a big brother? | 他自愿当个大哥哥 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:52] | He could be tough on Jose. | 他有时对约瑟比较严格 |
[11:54] | But that kid went from getting Cs to As thanks to Joe. | 但多亏乔 那孩子的成绩从C升到了A |
[11:58] | How old is Jose? | 约瑟多大了 |
[12:01] | 14. | 14岁 |
[12:05] | When he finds out what happened, | 要是他发现他出事了 |
[12:07] | it’s gonna kill him. | 那会要了他的命的 |
[12:13] | You get anything? | 了解到了什么 |
[12:14] | No enemies. Seemed loved. | 没有敌人 受人爱戴 |
[12:15] | Yeah, same with Dan Chen. | 丹·陈也是一样 |
[12:16] | His wife said he was a good father to the twin 13-year-olds. | 他妻子说他是13岁双胞胎的好父亲 |
[12:19] | The boys said he was tough but fair. | 孩子们说他虽然严厉但很公平 |
[12:20] | That could be our connection. | 这也许就是联系 |
[12:23] | Joe Hazley was mentoring a kid the same age | 乔·哈兹利也在教一个同样年纪的孩子 |
[12:26] | who he was also tough on. | 他也很严厉 |
[12:27] | Mike Richmond had a son about the same age, too. | 迈克·里奇蒙也有个同样年纪的儿子 |
[12:29] | They had an argument about an hour before he went missing. | 他失踪前一个小时他们还吵了一架 |
[12:31] | Maybe our unsub has something against strict paternal figures | 也许嫌犯对这种有类似年纪孩子的 |
[12:34] | with boys in that age group. | 严厉父母有什么意见 |
[12:42] | Name. | 姓名 |
[12:43] | Penelope Garcia. | 佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[12:44] | I’m here to see Greg Baylor. | 我来见格雷格·贝勒 |
[12:46] | You’re not on the list. Next. | 你没在名单上 下一位 |
[12:48] | Wait, no. I’m from the FBI. | 等等 我是联调局的 |
[12:50] | I left a message. | 我留言了 |
[12:51] | Oh, yeah. That Garcia. | 对 那个加西亚 |
[12:54] | He said he didn’t want to see you. | 他说不想见你 |
[12:56] | Next. | 下一位 |
[12:57] | No! uh, I came here all the way from Quantico. | 不 我从匡迪科大老远过来 |
[12:59] | He can’t just not want to see me. | 他不能就这么说不想见我 |
[13:00] | I have something I have to tell him. | 我有事要跟他说 |
[13:02] | He’s on death row. | 他在死囚区 |
[13:04] | I understand where he is, | 我知道他在哪 |
[13:05] | and I also understand the constitution. | 我也懂宪法 |
[13:08] | And Mr. Baylor still has rights, | 贝勒先生也有他的权利 |
[13:09] | which he has decided to exercise. | 他决定行使他的权利 |
[13:12] | Next. | 下一位 |
[13:12] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:13] | Uh…can I leave him a note? | 我能给他们留个条吗 |
[13:15] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[13:17] | Can I borrow your pen? | 我能借用下你的笔吗 |
[13:18] | Over there. | 那面 |
[13:19] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:21] | Next! | 下一位 |
[13:25] | So, this is where Mike Richmond was abducted. | 这里就是迈克·里奇蒙被绑架的地方 |
[13:28] | This road is highly trafficked, | 这条路车很多 |
[13:30] | but this stretch seems pretty empty. | 但是这一段看上去很空 |
[13:32] | Our unsub probably followed him. | 嫌犯可能尾随他 |
[13:35] | Yes, so how did he lure them out of their vehicles, | 没错 那他如何引诱他们从车里出来呢 |
[13:37] | ’cause they’d be on alert out here. | 他们在这里会很警觉的 |
[13:40] | He bumps them as they cross the intersection, | 他在过路口时撞了他们的车 |
[13:42] | then they pull over, thinking they were in an accident. | 他们靠边停车 以为发生了事故 |
[13:45] | Like a bump and rob. | 就像撞车抢劫一样 |
[13:47] | But this turned into a bump and abduct. | 只不过这里是撞车绑架 |
[13:49] | You know, I had a rapist once | 我曾经抓过一个强奸犯 |
[13:50] | who liked to bump and rape right there on the side of the road. | 他就是在撞了车后在路边实施强奸 |
[13:53] | And no one saw? | 没人看到吗 |
[13:54] | No, if they did, they kept going. | 没有 即使有人看到 他们也不会停车 |
[13:56] | I’m convinced most people don’t pay attention these days. | 我相信多数人如今不太注意这些事 |
[13:58] | If it doesn’t happen on the phone, it doesn’t exist. | 如果手机上没消息 那就没事 |
[14:03] | I planned that for effect. | 我故意的 |
[14:09] | Why don’t you answer that? | 你为什么不接 |
[14:11] | It’s Garcia. I don’t know what to tell her, Reid. | 是加西亚 我不知道该跟她说什么 里德 |
[14:13] | She’s gone to see Greg Baylor before he gets executed. | 她赶在格雷格·贝勒行刑前去看他了 |
[14:17] | Go figure. | 想想看吧 |
[14:18] | It’s PTSD. | 这是创伤后应激障碍综合征 |
[14:20] | Her nightmares are PTSD, Reid. | 她那些噩梦是创伤后应激障碍的表现 里德 |
[14:22] | She’s taken this to a whole nother level. | 她把这事搞得很复杂 |
[14:24] | You know Garcia. | 你了解加西亚 |
[14:25] | She carries a laptop, not a gun. | 她随身带笔记本 不是枪 |
[14:27] | She can’t even look at crime scene photos | 没有熊猫图片来舒缓心情 |
[14:29] | without needing pictures of panda bears to counterbalance them. | 她甚至不敢看犯罪现场的照片 |
[14:32] | I tried to walk her back from the ledge, | 我试过把她从悬崖边拉回来 |
[14:33] | but I think she’s already jumped. | 但她已经跳下去了 |
[14:35] | I was like that after I shot the LDSK. | 我把远程连环杀手击毙后也跟她一样 |
[14:37] | Phillip Dowd. | 菲利浦·多德 |
[14:39] | Yeah. At first I felt nothing. | 一开始我没什么感觉 |
[14:41] | And then– Gideon was right. It just hit me. | 之后基甸说得对 我为此痛苦 |
[14:44] | I started to obsess. | 我开始心神不宁 |
[14:46] | Looked up photos of him when he was in the rangers. | 翻看他当游骑兵时的照片 |
[14:48] | I studied cases he worked when he was a cop. | 研究他当警察时办过的案子 |
[14:50] | I–even patients he treated while he was a nurse. | 甚至他当护士时看护过的病人 |
[14:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:54] | I just wanted to get inside of him. | 我只想了解他 |
[14:56] | And I wanted to try to understand why our paths crossed | 我想尝试去理解我们为何会有交集 |
[15:00] | and see if there was some way that he could have been stopped | 看看在我出现前 有没有什么方法 |
[15:02] | before I came along. | 能阻止他 |
[15:04] | What made you finally move on? | 最后是什么促使你向前看的 |
[15:05] | All the people he killed. | 所有被他杀害的人 |
[15:08] | I put their photos on my wall. | 我把他们的照片挂在墙上 |
[15:09] | They had lives, too. | 那些也是生命 |
[15:13] | If this guy followed our victims | 如果这家伙跟踪我们的被害人 |
[15:14] | and used a ruse, then he’s not just acting on impulse. | 使用诡计 那他就不只是一时冲动 |
[15:18] | No, it’s organized victimology. | 没错 是有计划的犯案 |
[15:19] | The father figures are likely surrogates for his own. | 那些父亲就好像他自己的替身 |
[15:21] | There were Roman numerals | 刻在上颚的 |
[15:22] | carved into the roofs of their mouths, | 罗马数字 |
[15:24] | which is highly symbolic. | 极具象征意义 |
[15:25] | Or ritualistic. | 或与宗教相关 |
[15:26] | With numbers 3, 4, and 5 already found, | 随着第三四五名死者被发现 |
[15:28] | it suggests we’re missing two earlier victims. | 我们还遗漏了两名更早的死者 |
[15:30] | Kevin’s looking into it. | 凯文正在找 |
[15:31] | Considering the ruse, | 考虑到诡计 |
[15:32] | the unsub is extremely controlled, | 嫌犯极具控制性 |
[15:34] | but his M.O. doesn’t make any sense. | 但他的作案手法说不通 |
[15:35] | Then we need to figure out its meaning, | 我们得找出其中的意义 |
[15:37] | because he’s not gonna stop until we do. | 在我们找到前 他是不会停手的 |
[15:41] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[15:43] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[15:47] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们儿 |
[15:48] | Hey, please. Look, I didn’t mean to hit him. | 求你了 我不是故意伤害他的 |
[15:51] | I was just trying to teach him a lesson of right and wrong. | 我只是想教他对与错 |
[15:54] | You can understand that, can’t you? | 你能理解的 不是吗 |
[15:55] | Hey. What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
[15:57] | Come on, let me out of here. | 拜托 让我出去 |
[15:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[16:01] | You serious? | 不是吧 |
[16:02] | Come on, let me out of here. | 拜托 让我出去 |
[16:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:05] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:07] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[16:09] | No, no! Come on, no! | 不 不 别这样 不 |
[16:11] | Come on, listen! | 别这样 听着 |
[16:13] | Listen, listen, listen, come on! | 听着 听着 听着 别这样 |
[16:14] | I love my family. Please. Please, please, please! | 我爱我的家人 求你 求你 求你了 |
[16:17] | What are you doing? Come on. | 你这是要干嘛 拜托 |
[16:20] | Oh, my God. Oh, Jeez. | 天呐 天呐 |
[16:23] | Hey, come on, stop! | 别这样 住手 |
[16:25] | Oh, God! no! | 天呐 不 |
[16:37] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[16:39] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. | |
[16:42] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[16:43] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. | |
[16:46] | Oh, come on! No, no! | 别这样 不 不 |
[16:49] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[16:50] | No! oh! | 不 |
[16:51] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[16:53] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[16:58] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[17:14] | Hi, this is Derek Morgan. Please leave a message. | 我是戴瑞·摩根 请留言 |
[17:18] | Chocolate mousse? | 巧克力慕斯 |
[17:20] | It’s — it’s baby girl. | 是我 宝贝 |
[17:24] | Clearly we’re both into S&M, | 很显然咱俩是施虐-受虐狂 |
[17:26] | because you’ve been dodging my calls for the last 24 hours, | 因为过去一天你一直拒接我的电话 |
[17:28] | and I keep calling you although you keep dodging my calls. | 虽然你一直拒接 我还一直打给你 |
[17:32] | Look, I know we parted mad, | 我知道我们分别时不太愉快 |
[17:35] | and you think I’m nutterbutter for coming here, and… | 你觉得我来这儿就是有病 |
[17:38] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[17:40] | because now I’m here and he doesn’t want to see me. | 因为现在我来了 而他不想见我 |
[17:43] | He doesn’t want to see me, Derek. | 他不想见我 戴瑞 |
[17:44] | How can I make things better if he doesn’t want to see me? | 如果他不见我 我怎么才能让事情更好 |
[17:46] | So now I’m here at this motel, | 现在我待在这间汽车旅馆里 |
[17:48] | I’m trying not to look at the stains on the bedspread, | 努力不去看床单上的污渍 |
[17:51] | and I’m wrestling with the fact that I have egg on my face, | 设法解决我的狼狈不堪 |
[17:53] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:55] | No, you know what? He’s sorry. | 不 跟你说吧 抱歉的是他 |
[17:57] | He’s gonna be sorry ’cause he’s not hanging out with me. | 他会遗憾的 因为他没有见我 |
[18:00] | That’s what… | 那就是… |
[18:03] | I don’t even know what I’m saying. | 我都不知道我在说什么 |
[18:04] | See, I need to talk to you. Call me back. | 我得跟你谈谈 给我回电 |
[18:07] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[18:12] | Derek? | 戴瑞 |
[18:13] | You have a collect call | 你有一个 |
[18:14] | from Baldridge State Correctional Facility. | 从鲍德里奇州立监狱打来的对方付费电话 |
[18:16] | If you’d like to accept the charges, please press one. | 如果你愿意付费 请按1 |
[18:19] | This is Greg Baylor. | 我是格雷格·贝勒 |
[18:22] | Oh, my gosh. It’s you. | 天呐 是你 |
[18:24] | Hi. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:25] | I mean– that’s a dumb question. | 这个问题很傻 |
[18:27] | Today at 2:00. | 今天两点 |
[18:29] | Ok. Ok. Today at 2:00. | 好的好的 今天两点 |
[18:44] | This unsub’s truly evolving, switching to fire. | 嫌犯的手法变高明了 他选用火 |
[18:46] | This guy’s the king of the changing M.O. | 他非常擅于改变作案手法 |
[18:48] | He might just be getting more forensically sophisticated. | 他也许更擅长反侦察 |
[18:51] | Fire destroys most trace evidence. | 大火会破坏痕迹物证 |
[18:53] | Kevin just found two homicides in the city | 凯文查出市内近八周内 |
[18:56] | from the last 8 weeks which might fit our unsub’s M.O. | 有两起谋杀案的死者符合嫌犯的作案手法 |
[18:58] | Were they in the comfort zone? | 发现尸体的地点在嫌犯的安全区内吗 |
[18:59] | 40 miles out. But they did have | 40英里外 不过他们嘴里 |
[19:01] | Roman numerals 1 and 2 in their mouths. | 有罗马数字的一和二 |
[19:03] | The first one was asphyxiated by gas | 第一个是毒气窒息 |
[19:05] | and the other electrocuted. | 另一个是触电致死 |
[19:07] | That probably makes him number 6, | 他很可能是六号 |
[19:08] | but why burn him in a box? | 可为什么要放在盒子里烧 |
[19:09] | You know, it’s shaped more like a casket. | 外型上更像个棺材 |
[19:11] | What’s the symbolism? | 这象征着什么呢 |
[19:13] | Maybe this is how he wanted to see the man | 也许他想亲眼看见 |
[19:14] | who’s at the center of his rage. | 惹他暴怒的人的下场 |
[19:17] | Because he’s probably in the sixth circle. | 因为他可能在第六层 |
[19:19] | Circle of what? | 什么层 |
[19:20] | Dan Chen was found in the mud. | 丹·陈被发现死在泥里 |
[19:22] | The other guy was crushed to death. | 另一人活生生被轧死 |
[19:23] | I don’t think these are random M.O.S. | 我觉得这些死法并非偶然 |
[19:25] | The unsub is recreating the circles of hell. | 嫌犯要创造一个地狱轮回 |
[19:27] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[19:29] | 众人聚焦于他 向他致敬 苏格拉底和柏拉图在他身前 其余人站立… | |
[19:30] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[19:32] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[19:35] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[19:38] | Abandon all hope. | 妄念绝尘 |
[19:40] | We believe the unsub we’re looking for is a male | 我们正在寻找的嫌犯是一名男性 |
[19:42] | between the ages of 35 and 40 | 年龄在35到40岁之间 |
[19:44] | who is killing parental figures | 他的目标是人父 |
[19:45] | based on his need for revenge and punishment. | 出于报复和惩罚的目的 |
[19:48] | He’s designed his M.O. to recreate Dante’s 9 circles of hell. | 他根据但丁描写的九层地狱设计作案手法 |
[19:51] | “The Inferno” is the first part of Dante’s “Divine Comedy,” | 《地狱》是但丁《神曲》中的第一部分 |
[19:54] | Within it, he describes the sinners he’d encounter | 书中 他描述了他在地狱的每一层 |
[19:57] | in each circle of hell | 所看见的罪人 |
[19:58] | and the punishments they’d endured. | 以及他们遭受的惩罚 |
[20:01] | The first circle was for those who didn’t accept god, | 第一层是未受洗者 |
[20:03] | therefore lived in limbo, punished by a blinding fog. | 因此他们身处炼狱 周围是茫茫迷雾 |
[20:08] | The first victim was found gassed in his apartment. | 第一名被害人在公寓中煤气中毒 |
[20:10] | The second circle was for those guilty of lust, | 第二层是纵欲之人 |
[20:13] | who’d be blown around in a violent storm. | 他们被地狱的飓风吹刮不已 |
[20:18] | Oh, no! please… | 不要 求你 |
[20:20] | therefore, our second victim was tied to a fence | 因此 第二名死者被绑在篱笆上 |
[20:22] | and electrocuted. | 触电致死 |
[20:25] | The third circle was gluttony, | 第三层地狱是饕餮 |
[20:26] | where sinners would be rained on and wallow in mud. | 罪人在泥泞中跌打滚爬 |
[20:29] | Our next victim was found strangled on the side of the road | 下一名死者被发现被勒死在路边 |
[20:31] | covered with dirt. | 全身泥泞 |
[20:32] | Our fourth victim was crushed like the punishment | 第四名死者遭遇的碾压 像极了 |
[20:34] | in the next circle reserved for greed. | 下一层贪婪炼狱的惩罚 |
[20:36] | The fifth circle is wrath, | 第五层是暴怒 |
[20:37] | where sinners were drowned in swampy water, | 罪人被淹没在泥沼的深水中 |
[20:40] | which is exactly what happened to the next victim. | 和后一名死者的死法相同 |
[20:42] | In the sixth, heretics were trapped in a burning tomb, | 第六层 异教徒被困在燃烧的坟墓中 |
[20:45] | like our most recent victim, | 正如最后一名死者的死法 |
[20:47] | and the next 3 circles are just as vicious. | 后面的三层地狱也同样可怕 |
[20:47] | 第七层 暴力 第八层 欺骗 第九层 背叛 | |
[20:49] | Our unsub killed all the way through the sixth circle | 嫌犯参照六层地狱杀死了被害人 |
[20:52] | and marked his victims accordingly. | 并为他们编号 |
[20:54] | But his victims hadn’t committed the sins | 但被害人本身并未犯下 |
[20:56] | associated with each ring, | 死法所对应的罪 |
[20:57] | which suggests that the killings | 这很可能因为 |
[20:58] | are symbolic of the father figure who hurt him in the past. | 这些杀戮象征着他父亲曾经对他的伤害 |
[21:01] | In the poem, Dante traveled with the poet Virgil | 在诗中 但丁与诗人维吉尔同行 |
[21:04] | who assured him he would enter paradise | 他向但丁保证他会进入天堂 |
[21:05] | if he completed his journey. | 只要他能完成旅行 |
[21:07] | Consequently, we believe our unsub | 因此 我们相信嫌犯 |
[21:08] | is metaphorically taking this journey with someone else. | 正在隐喻性地和某人同行 |
[21:11] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[21:12] | I will help you. I will help you. | 我会帮你的 我会帮你的 |
[21:15] | His Virgil is most likely a sibling | 他的维吉尔很可能是某位 |
[21:17] | that suffered the same fate | 和他命运相仿手足 |
[21:18] | at the hand of an abusive father. | 也曾受过父亲的虐待 |
[21:19] | This man’s patient. We also think he’s an academic. | 此人很有耐心 我们认为他是一名学者 |
[21:23] | He stalks his victims, | 他偷偷接近被害人 |
[21:24] | and after watching them discipline a child, | 观察完他们教训小孩之后 |
[21:26] | he waits until what he considers | 等待一个最佳时机 |
[21:28] | the appropriate moment to kill them. | 然后杀死他们 |
[21:30] | We believe he will continue with the final 3 circles | 我们认为他会继续剩下的三层杀戮 |
[21:32] | until he feels completely avenged. | 直到他认为彻底报了仇 |
[21:34] | 4 cavities. Do you know how much that cost me? | 四个洞 你知道它们花了我多少钱吗 |
[21:36] | I’ve been brushing my teeth. | 我一直都刷牙的 |
[21:37] | Bull! | 胡扯 |
[21:39] | All you do is eat candy and play video games. | 你光知道吃糖打游戏 |
[21:41] | You’re grounded for two weeks | 你被禁足两周 |
[21:43] | and you’re not going to the ballgame on Saturday. | 周六的球赛也不许去了 |
[21:50] | Where are we? | 有什么发现 |
[21:51] | The victims’ automobiles were found right here. | 死者的车是在这里被发现的 |
[21:53] | And that is where all the victims were last seen | 都是死者在被绑架前 |
[21:55] | prior to the abductions. | 最后出现的地方 |
[21:56] | So he’s able to move around freely. | 所以他可以自由行动 |
[21:58] | All right, we need to get back to the poem. | 我们要再从诗上下功夫 |
[21:59] | An unsub this committed to a body of work | 嫌犯的一系列作案 |
[22:01] | isn’t killing out of the blue. | 并未超出诗描述的范围 |
[22:02] | Maybe he’d obsess over the poem, | 或许他完全沉浸在诗篇中 |
[22:04] | maybe even write about it before acting it out. | 甚至在付诸行动前会写出来 |
[22:06] | Create a manifesto? | 发表杀人声明 |
[22:07] | Yeah. At least be literary enough to post his thoughts. | 至少从字面上传达他的想法 |
[22:10] | Kevin, what did you come up with | 凯文 你能查到多少人 |
[22:11] | on people posting online rants about Dante’s “Inferno”? | 在网上发表有关但丁的《地狱》的言论 |
[22:15] | There are over 80 people in the past week. | 上礼拜有80多人 |
[22:17] | Subtract high school kids. | 把高中生之类的排除掉 |
[22:19] | We’re not looking for screeds about homework. | 我们要找的不是作业论文 |
[22:22] | You got 5 in the state, my friend. | 州内还剩五个 朋友 |
[22:23] | Any in the comfort zone? | 有没有在嫌犯的安全区内的 |
[22:26] | One. | 有一个 |
[22:26] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[22:27] | Nathan Chow. He’s a student at Puget College. | 内森·周 他是普吉特大学的学生 |
[22:30] | He posted a blog about killing people at his school | 发表了一篇利用但丁的九层地狱轮回 |
[22:32] | using Dante’s 9 circles of hell. | 在学校里杀人的博文 |
[22:34] | When did he do it? | 什么时候发表的 |
[22:36] | A week before the first murder. | 第一起谋杀的前一礼拜 |
[22:37] | He’s a little younger than our profile. | 他比我们侧写中描述的年轻点 |
[22:39] | What if he’s our Virgil? | 万一他是我们要找的维吉尔呢 |
[22:40] | We catch him, we catch our unsub. | 抓住他 就能顺藤摸瓜 |
[22:43] | Send us the address. | 把地址发给我们 |
[23:50] | Nathan Chow, FBI! | 内森·周 联调局 |
[23:56] | 1, 2. | 一 二 |
[24:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:18] | Explosives? | 炸药 |
[24:19] | That’s not circle 7. | 这不是第七层的死法 |
[24:20] | No, but suicide is one of the inner circles of 7. | 不 但是第七层主要是自杀者 |
[24:22] | This could be the endgame. | 这可能是最后一起了 |
[24:25] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[24:34] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:36] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:38] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你说的一切都会在 |
[24:39] | against you in a court of law. | 法庭上作为呈堂证供 |
[24:40] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请辩护律师 |
[24:42] | and have him present while you’re being questioned. | 并请他参与审讯 |
[25:01] | Thank you for agreeing to see me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[25:05] | How are you? That’s a dumb question. | 你过得怎么样 这问题烂透了 |
[25:07] | You look good. I mean, you look good | 你看上去不错 我是说 |
[25:09] | especially considering– | 特别是考虑到 |
[25:11] | is this place as bad as it seems? | 这地方真的和看上去一样糟吗 |
[25:13] | It could use some paint. | 色彩好单调啊 |
[25:17] | I’m nervous. I can’t stop talking. I’m sorry. | 我很紧张 一说话就停不下来 不好意思 |
[25:20] | Look, I know you got my letter. | 听着 我知道你收到了我的留言 |
[25:23] | And I know you tried to hurt me and my friend, | 我知道你想害我和我朋友 |
[25:25] | but I need you to know I never meant for this to happen, | 不过我想让你知道我不希望发生这种事情 |
[25:28] | for you to end up on death row. | 不希望你被判死刑 |
[25:29] | I tried to stop this. | 我阻止过 |
[25:32] | You tried to stop this? | 你还阻止过 |
[25:33] | Yes. I called the governor. | 是的 我打电话给州长 |
[25:35] | I wrote him a letter. | 我给他写信 |
[25:36] | You had a horrible upbringing. This isn’t you. | 你的家庭环境很糟糕 这不是真正的你 |
[25:38] | Why are you really here? | 你到底为什么来这里 |
[25:41] | I need you to know I’m in your corner. | 我希望你知道我是站在你这边的 |
[25:43] | Oh. You’re not here for me. | 你不是为我而来的 |
[25:46] | You’re here for yourself. | 你是为了你自己 |
[25:49] | That’s not entirely true. | 不全是那样 |
[25:51] | Of course it is. You don’t know me. | 当然就是这样 你都不了解我 |
[25:53] | Oh, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[25:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:56] | Oh, so you want me to forgive you. | 所以你是希望我原谅你吗 |
[25:58] | No. | 不是 |
[25:59] | You want me to say I’m a bad man, | 你想让我承认自己是个坏人 |
[26:00] | I love killing, I deserve this? | 我热爱杀戮 罪有应得吗 |
[26:01] | – No. – Then what the hell is it? | -不是 -那到底是为什么 |
[26:05] | Beause I’m done talking. | 因为我再也不想跟人谈话了 |
[26:06] | I’m done feeling guilty. | 我再也不想沉浸在罪恶感里了 |
[26:08] | I got 10 hours left to breathe, | 我只剩十小时可以活了 |
[26:10] | and the last thing I need is some freaky woman coming up here | 我最不想看到的就是来个疯女人 |
[26:12] | with her liberal guilt trying to change things. | 带着她莫名其妙的负罪感还妄图改变点什么 |
[26:16] | I’m a killer. | 我是个凶手 |
[26:19] | You can’t change that. | 你没法改变这一点 |
[26:24] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[26:25] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[26:27] | All 6 of them? | 六个人全是你杀的吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 是的 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[26:31] | Dante had that much of an effect on you, huh? | 但丁对你影响这么大吗 |
[26:34] | You figured by taking your victims through hell, | 你觉得通过让被害人经历地狱 |
[26:35] | you’d relieve some kind of pain. | 能助你释放某种痛苦吗 |
[26:37] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[26:41] | How did you choose the 6 victims? | 你怎么选中这六个被害人的 |
[26:43] | Were they random, or did they have meaning to you? | 随机挑的吗 还是他们对你来说有什么意义 |
[26:46] | Evil isn’t random. | 邪恶不是随机的 |
[26:47] | It’s quite precise. | 它的定义非常精确 |
[26:49] | You made a list and started killing. | 你列了一张名单然后开始杀人 |
[26:52] | No. | 不是 |
[26:53] | They chose their fates. | 是他们选择了自己的命运 |
[26:56] | We’re all evil. | 我们都是邪恶的 |
[26:58] | Men and women. | 不论男女 |
[27:01] | Evil doesn’t discriminate. | 邪恶一视同仁 |
[27:05] | So let’s enter through the gates of hell | 那就让我们走进地狱的大门 |
[27:07] | and talk about the first killing. | 谈一谈第一起谋杀吧 |
[27:09] | You replicated the first circle? | 你模仿了第一层地狱的手法 |
[27:12] | I put her in a fog and I strangled her. | 我在大雾里把她掐死了 |
[27:16] | Actually, you chained him in his apartment | 其实 你应该是把他链在他的住处 |
[27:18] | and left the oven on. | 然后开了煤气 |
[27:20] | All the victims were male, Nathan. | 被害人均为男性 内森 |
[27:23] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[27:25] | Nathan, we know you’re working with someone. | 内森 我们知道你是在和别人合作 |
[27:27] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[27:27] | Ye who enter here. | 妄念绝尘 |
[27:29] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[27:32] | Nathan, stop stonewalling us. | 内森 别跟我们兜圈子了 |
[27:35] | You’re his Virgil, aren’t you? | 你是他的维吉尔 对吧 |
[27:36] | No. I’m Dante. | 不 我是但丁 |
[27:39] | I’m Dante. | 我是但丁 |
[27:42] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[27:48] | Ok, why is he taking credit for killings he clearly didn’t do? | 明显不是他做的 为什么要认罪 |
[27:51] | Ego, maybe. | 说不定因为自负 |
[27:53] | In the poem, Dante and Virgil had roles | 诗中 但丁和维吉尔各有作用 |
[27:55] | from which they didn’t stray. | 不会相互混淆 |
[27:56] | This unsub and his Virgil would do the same thing. | 嫌犯和他的维吉尔可能也会这样 |
[27:59] | So who’s this kid? | 那这孩子是谁 |
[28:00] | I don’t know. He’s got some relationship with the unsub. | 不知道 但他肯定跟嫌犯有关系 |
[28:02] | Guys, with circles 7, 8, and 9 left, we’re running out of time. | 各位 还剩下七八九层 我们快没时间了 |
[28:05] | We need to dig more deeply into Nathan’s life. | 我们得对内森的生活有更深的了解 |
[28:09] | I think we’re getting off to an icky start. | 我们这见面开始得有点尴尬 |
[28:12] | I’m done. You should go. | 我无话可说 你可以走了 |
[28:14] | But– | 可是 |
[28:15] | There’s nothing that you can say. | 你没什么能说的 |
[28:17] | Then why did you agree to see me? | 那你为什么答应见我 |
[28:19] | I’m not a friend. I’m not family. | 我不是你朋友 也不是你家人 |
[28:25] | Oh, is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[28:28] | They didn’t come? | 他们没来 |
[28:29] | I’m the only one who showed up? | 只有我来看你 |
[28:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:33] | If I was wrong, you would have called the guard over here by now. | 如果我说错了 你早就把警卫叫过来了 |
[28:37] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[28:40] | As tough as you’re acting right now, | 尽管你现在表现得很坚强 |
[28:42] | this is the scariest. | 但这才是最可怕的 |
[28:45] | And you don’t want to die. | 你不想死 |
[28:49] | I deserve this. | 我罪有应得 |
[28:51] | Why the heck did you call me? | 你到底为什么找我 |
[29:03] | Because I don’t want to die alone. | 因为我不想孤独地死去 |
[29:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:18] | For a lot of reasons. | 很多原因 |
[29:19] | I–I–I–I hate– | 我 我 我讨厌 |
[29:22] | I hate–I don’t like blood. | 我讨厌 我不喜欢血 |
[29:24] | It’s an injection. | 就是注射一针 |
[29:27] | There’s gotta be someone out there– | 一定还有人 |
[29:28] | No, you were right. I got nobody. | 不 你说对了 我孑然一身 |
[29:32] | Nobody came to visit me. Nobody called. | 没人来看我 没人给我打电话 |
[29:36] | You’re the only human that reached out to me, | 你是唯一一个跟我联系的人 |
[29:39] | in the letter. | 给我写信的人 |
[29:42] | Well, maybe the governor will still grant you a stay. | 也许典狱长会准许你缓期执行 |
[29:44] | But if he doesn’t… | 但如果他不呢 |
[29:47] | Then I want somebody there. | 我希望有人陪在我身边 |
[29:51] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:57] | Then I was right. | 看来我说对了 |
[30:00] | You’re not here for me. | 你不是为我来的 |
[30:02] | You’re here for yourself. | 你是为了自己 |
[30:04] | No. No. No, wait. | 别别别 等一下 |
[30:06] | Let me out. | 让我回去吧 |
[30:07] | Take me back. | 带我回去吧 |
[30:08] | – Wait, Greg. – I’m done. | -等等 格雷格 -我跟你没什么好说的 |
[30:09] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[30:10] | No–Greg– | 别走 格雷格 |
[30:12] | No, Greg, wait. | 别走 格雷格 等一下 |
[30:14] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[30:15] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:16] | Could we… | 我们能 |
[30:18] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[30:20] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[30:24] | No one in Nathan’s life fits the profile. | 内森的交际圈内没有人符合侧写 |
[30:26] | Did you check people in his high school classes? | 他的高中同学查了吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah. Still coming up empty. | 查了 还是没有结果 |
[30:30] | All right, I’ve got Nathan’s copy of “The Inferno” | 我拿到了内森的《地狱》 |
[30:33] | with detailed notes, but the edition is from 1986. | 上面做了详细的笔记 但这是1986年版的 |
[30:36] | And if Nathan was in high school two years ago, | 如果内森是两年前上高中的 |
[30:37] | he would have had a more recent edition. | 他应该有一个较新的版本 |
[30:39] | Is they a J. Leu anywhere in Nathan’s life? | 内森认识的人里有没有叫J. 卢的 |
[30:42] | Uh, yeah. There’s a Justin Leu. | 有 有个贾斯汀·卢 |
[30:45] | He was Nathan’s high school AP English teacher. | 他是内森高中的大学预修英文课老师 |
[30:47] | If you give a kid an early edition of a book, | 如果你把早期版本给一个孩子 |
[30:50] | it’s because you had a bond. | 一定是因为你们之间有某种情感联系 |
[30:52] | Oh, in Nathan’s digital yearbook, | 在内森的电子年鉴里 |
[30:53] | he says that Mr. Leu was the only reason | 他写道 卢老师是支撑他 |
[30:55] | he got through high school. | 读完高中的唯一原因 |
[30:56] | He took his class twice. | 他上了两次他的课 |
[30:57] | Is Mr. Leu still in the school system? | 卢老师还在高中教书吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, he’s been there for years. | 在 他在那里任职多年了 |
[31:01] | From the looks of it, he’s a very tough teacher. | 看起来 他是一位很严格的老师 |
[31:05] | Oh, and please remember your “Paradise lost” papers | 别忘了 《失乐园》的论文 |
[31:07] | are due next Friday. | 下周五前一定要交 |
[31:09] | Don’t forget. Thank you. | 别忘了 谢谢 |
[31:14] | Mr. Leu… | 卢老师 |
[31:16] | You can’t give me a “B”. | 你不能给我B |
[31:18] | Well, that’s what you got. | 你只能得到这个分数 |
[31:19] | If I come home with a “B,” My dad’s gonna kill me. | 如果得B 我爸会杀了我的 |
[31:22] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[31:24] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[31:29] | What do we know about Leu’s family? | 卢的家庭情况如何 |
[31:31] | The mom passed away of cancer when Justin was 10. | 贾斯汀十岁的时候母亲死于癌症 |
[31:33] | Father started spiraling. | 父亲开始沉沦 |
[31:35] | Let me see, Justin. | 给我看看 贾斯汀 |
[31:38] | You got a “B”? | 你得了B |
[31:40] | Todd, what did you get? | 托德 你呢 |
[31:46] | B- A b-minus. | |
[31:48] | How many hours did you study? | 你花了多长时间学习 |
[31:50] | – Dad… – You don’t deserve to eat or sleep. | -爸爸 -你们没资格吃饭睡觉 |
[31:52] | But, dad– | 但是爸爸 |
[31:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:55] | Stopped going to church, started drinking. | 不再去教堂 开始酗酒 |
[31:56] | He was very abusive. | 虐待孩子 |
[31:58] | Social services said he often locked the kids in a shed. | 社会服务处说他经常把孩子锁在棚子里 |
[32:02] | Was the father violent with both boys? | 父亲对两个孩子都使用暴力吗 |
[32:04] | Yes, but according to child protective services, | 是的 但据儿童保护服务处说 |
[32:06] | Mr. Leu’s older brother Todd got the worst of it. | 卢先生的哥哥托德受虐待最严重 |
[32:13] | Justin, you shouldn’t be here. | 贾斯汀 你不该来这的 |
[32:15] | It’s going to be ok. It’s going to be ok. | 会没事的 会没事的 |
[32:17] | Remember, abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 记住 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[32:21] | Abandon all hope… | 踏入此门 |
[32:22] | Ye who enter here. | 妄念绝尘 |
[32:23] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 踏入此门 妄念绝尘 |
[32:25] | And where’s the brother now? | 哥哥现在在哪 |
[32:26] | Todd? | 托德 |
[32:29] | Todd. | 托德 |
[32:31] | Todd! | 托德 |
[32:33] | Todd! | 托德 |
[32:34] | Todd! | 托德 |
[32:36] | He committed suicide. | 他自杀了 |
[32:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[32:38] | So that’s who his Virgil is, his brother. | 他的哥哥就是他的维吉尔 |
[32:40] | He’s metaphorically going on this journey with him. | 所以他在隐喻中和自己的哥哥完成这场旅途 |
[32:42] | Maybe the father committed the sins | 也许他们的父亲曾犯下了 |
[32:44] | found within the 9 circles. | 九层地狱中的罪行 |
[32:53] | An “A”? | 您给了我个A |
[32:54] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[32:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | Is the father still alive? | 父亲还在世吗 |
[33:01] | No, he passed away a couple months ago. | 没有 他两个月前去世了 |
[33:02] | Justin inherited his house. | 贾斯汀继承了他的房子 |
[33:04] | That’s what triggered the killing. | 父亲的去世是杀戮的诱因 |
[33:06] | All right, Kevin, send us the school address, the home address, | 凯文 把学校地址 家庭地址 |
[33:08] | – and his father’s address. – Sent. | -还有他父亲的地址都发给我 -发了 |
[33:15] | What am I out here? What do you want from me? | 带我来这干吗 你想干吗 |
[33:21] | Please, please. Please, what are you doing? | 求你了 求你了 你要做什么 |
[33:24] | – Just paying you back. – You idiot. | -只是以牙还牙而已 -你个蠢货 |
[33:27] | Shut up, dad. | 闭嘴 爸 |
[33:29] | I’m not your dad. | 我不是你爸 |
[33:30] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[33:32] | Are you stupid? | 你是蠢货吗 |
[33:33] | – Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. – Say it again. | -踏入此门 妄念绝尘 -再说一遍 |
[33:37] | You’re weak, just like your brother. | 你真没用 就跟你哥一样 |
[33:41] | No! | 不 |
[33:45] | Please… | 求求你 |
[33:46] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[33:51] | You think this is painful? | 你觉得这就算痛苦了吗 |
[33:53] | Wait till you get to hell. | 等你到了地狱再说吧 |
[34:06] | Ok, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Hotch and Rossi just left the school. Justin’s not there. | 霍奇和罗西刚离开学校 贾斯汀不在那里 |
[34:09] | What about at his apartment? | 找过他家了吗 |
[34:10] | It’s empty, too. He has to be headed to his father’s house. | 也没人 他肯定是去他父亲家了 |
[34:14] | Please, I’ll do whatever you want. | 求求你了 你要我做什么都行 |
[34:17] | I just want you to be nice. | 我只想让你温柔一点 |
[34:18] | We’re not perfect. | 我们不是完人 |
[34:19] | We’re not perfect! | 我们不是完人 |
[34:22] | No. You’re dumb! | 的确不是 你们就是蠢 |
[34:24] | Be quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[34:25] | A “B” in math? | 数学得了B |
[34:28] | A B-minus in English? | 英语得B- |
[34:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:31] | You and your brother are lazy. | 你和你哥哥就是懒 |
[34:34] | No, be quiet. | 不是 闭嘴 |
[34:36] | You should have both died back then. | 你们俩当初就该一起去死 |
[34:43] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[34:43] | FBI. Don’t do it. | 联邦调查局 别开枪 |
[34:45] | – Get away! – Drop that gun. | -滚 -把枪放下 |
[34:47] | You’ve killed enough. | 你杀的人够多了 |
[34:49] | I’m not finished. | 还没完呢 |
[34:50] | Please, help me! | 求求你们 救救我 |
[34:52] | Killing him’s not gonna help you. | 杀了他也无济于事 |
[34:54] | I need to finish this journey. | 我必须完成这趟旅程 |
[34:57] | But you skipped number 7 | 但是你跳过了第七层 |
[34:59] | and went right to 8, Justin. | 直接到了第八层 贾斯汀 |
[35:01] | Part of 7 was suicide. | 第七层有一部分是自杀 |
[35:02] | You were gonna try to complete the circles | 你是要完成其它层 |
[35:04] | and save that for yourself. | 然后把第七层留给自己 |
[35:05] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[35:07] | You thought that by killing yourself it would even the score. | 你以为自杀就可以扯平了 |
[35:10] | But your brother didn’t commit suicide | 但是你哥哥自杀并不是因为 |
[35:11] | because he couldn’t live up to your grades, Justin. | 他无法考到你的分数 贾斯汀 |
[35:13] | He was depressed. | 他是抑郁 |
[35:16] | No. It’s my fault. | 不 那是我的错 |
[35:17] | It’s my fault! | 是我的错 |
[35:19] | It was your father’s. | 那是你父亲的错 |
[35:21] | If he’d have gotten your brother the help he needed, | 如果他当时给你哥哥提供了他所需的帮助 |
[35:22] | none of this would have happened. | 那一切就不会发生了 |
[35:24] | Listen to her, Justin. Think about it. | 听她的 贾斯汀 好好想想 |
[35:28] | Come on, now, it’s over. | 好了 一切都结束了 |
[35:30] | Put that gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:32] | Don’t let your father destroy you more than he already has. | 别让你父亲再进一步毁了你 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry, father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:20] | Hi, this is Derek Morgan. Please leave a message. | 我是戴瑞·摩根 请留言 |
[36:25] | Derek, pick up the phone. I need to talk to you. | 戴瑞 接电话 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[36:30] | I went to go see him. | 我去见他了 |
[36:33] | This whole thing is a mess. | 这整件事简直是一团糟 |
[36:35] | I made things worse by coming here. | 我来这把事情搞得更糟了 |
[36:38] | I thought I would come and, you know, be an uplifter. | 我以为我来了会带来好转 |
[36:41] | I’m an uplifter. | 让他好受点 |
[36:42] | Even on death row I want to be an uplifter. | 即使是死囚 我也想给他正能量 |
[36:44] | I wanted to change things. But I can’t change it, | 我想改变一些事 但是我改变不了 |
[36:47] | I can’t fix it, | 我无法解决 |
[36:48] | because it’s already in motion. | 因为一切都已经开始了 |
[36:50] | And now I’m here alone, and I know I made my choices to get here, | 现在我一个人在这 我知道是我非要来的 |
[36:52] | but I need you right now. | 但是我现在很需要你 |
[36:55] | I don’t even know what I need. | 我都不知道自己需要什么了 |
[36:56] | I need you to see me. I need you to witness me | 我需要你看着我 我需要你见证我 |
[36:59] | as I go through this. I need to know you’re out there | 走过这一切 我需要知道当我捱的时候 |
[37:02] | while I’m going through this. That’s what I need. | 你在支持着我 这就是我需要的 |
[37:23] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[38:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[38:36] | Is there anything you want to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:51] | “It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on, | 需要莫大勇气的并非坚持 |
[40:54] | it takes a lot of strength to let go.” | 而是放手 |
[40:57] | J.C. Watts. | J.C沃茨[美国政客] |