时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | It’s like I told you. | 我说过的嘛 |
[01:50] | I’ve always been into pretty things, | 我一直喜欢漂亮东西 |
[01:52] | so, it makes sense that I’d be into girls, right? | 所以说 我喜欢小姑娘们也很正常啦 |
[01:55] | That…is…hot. | 真…性…感 |
[02:04] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能这么干 |
[02:06] | We’ll go in back. No one will see. | 我们去后面 没人会看见 |
[02:09] | No. | 不要 |
[02:11] | No until you show me. We had a deal. | 除非你给我看 我们说好了的 |
[02:16] | All right, then, pretty thing. | 好吧 漂亮东西 |
[02:20] | Let’s do this. | 我们去看吧 |
[02:37] | I’m not gonna bite. | 我又不咬人 |
[02:38] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你想我咬 |
[02:40] | Come on in. I want to show you. | 进来 我给你看 |
[02:45] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[02:47] | Oh, come on. You can’t blame me. | 别这样说 也不能怪我 |
[02:49] | A girl’s gotta be careful these days. | 最近女孩子还是要多留个心眼 |
[02:50] | Yeah, well, everybody does. | 是啊 人人都需要 |
[02:54] | Remind me again why I should trust you. | 再提醒我一下 我凭什么相信你 |
[02:56] | Well, for starters, you’ve known me 3 months. | 第一 你认识我三个月了 |
[03:00] | Sort of. | 算不上 |
[03:01] | Tonight’s our first face to face. | 今晚我们才第一次见面 |
[03:02] | Seriously? I mean, all of those hours online, | 当真 那我们网上那些时间 |
[03:06] | they don’t mean anything? | 都没意义吗 |
[03:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[03:09] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[03:11] | With my life. | 全身心的 |
[03:26] | You took these yourself? | 都是你自己拍的吗 |
[03:27] | Every last one. | 每一张都是 |
[03:30] | And you named them. | 你还起名字了 |
[03:32] | Ashley… | 阿什莉 |
[03:34] | Becca… | 贝卡 |
[03:35] | When are you gonna let me take your picture? | 你什么时候让我给你拍照 |
[03:38] | Uh, I’ve outgrown what you’re into, don’t you think? | 我太老了 不是你喜欢的年纪 对吧 |
[03:41] | Maybe just a little. | 或许过了那么一点点 |
[03:42] | No. I bet you put on that outfit right there, | 不 你要是穿上那些衣服 |
[03:46] | you’ll look 15 all over again. | 保证又回到15岁 |
[03:50] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:53] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:55] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[03:56] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是跟你说 |
[03:58] | What? Who the hell is this?! | 这是什么意思 |
[04:00] | You bitch! you set me up! | 你个婊子 出卖我 |
[04:02] | You know what amazes me, Mark? | 你知道让我吃惊的是什么吗 马克 |
[04:04] | Is that total losers just like you, | 你这种彻头彻尾的烂人 |
[04:06] | complete cowards who prey on children, | 对儿童下手的胆小鬼 |
[04:08] | they fall for this every single time. | 每一次都会上钩 |
[04:11] | You’re under arrest for child endangerment | 你因为伤害儿童罪 |
[04:13] | and the distribution of child pornography. | 传播儿童色情图片罪被捕了 |
[04:15] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[04:16] | Anything you say can and will be… | 所说的一切都将… |
[04:21] | Sorry. Hi. | 抱歉 嗨 |
[04:24] | Good morning. Which floor? | 早上好 哪一楼 |
[04:25] | Uh, 6, pl– hmm, you, too. | 麻烦六楼 你也一样啊 |
[04:31] | Karaoke at the Benjamin. | 在本杰明那里唱过卡拉ok |
[04:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:34] | You were singing karaoke at the Benjamin the night it closed. | 本杰明关门的那天 你唱了卡拉ok |
[04:37] | I was. Good memory. | 是的 记性真好 |
[04:39] | Billy Joel might have died a little that night. | 比利·乔[美国歌手]那晚估计死翘翘了 |
[04:41] | Sadly, he was not the only one. | 真遗憾 还不只他一个 |
[04:43] | He got us started, but we went on to do a 6-song set. | 开头那首是他 然后我们还来了六首联唱 |
[04:46] | The eighties took a fatal hit, if I remember correctly. | 整个八十年代算是毁了 如果我没记错的话 |
[04:50] | Have you seen the place that took over? | 后来新开的你去过吗 |
[04:51] | It’s like techno and twerking. | 有电子舞曲 跳电臀舞 |
[04:53] | It’s not really my crowd. | 不是我的菜 |
[04:55] | What? | 真的 |
[04:56] | You don’t twerk? | 你不跳电臀舞 |
[05:01] | I was–I was kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[05:03] | I don’t twerk. | 我不跳电臀舞的 |
[05:07] | Ah. A gentleman and a scholar. | 啊 不光是学者还是绅士 |
[05:09] | Agent Hotchner’s office is the first | 霍奇纳探员的办公室在 |
[05:11] | one at the top of the stairs. | 楼梯上第一间 |
[05:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:14] | Well, how’d you do last night? | 昨晚怎么样啊 |
[05:16] | 3 hours again. | 又是三小时 |
[05:17] | Baby girl, you can’t function on 3 hours of sleep. | 宝贝 三小时睡眠不足以供应你的身体机能 |
[05:20] | Trust me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 |
[05:21] | I know, but it’s better than the nightmares. | 我知道 但总比做噩梦好 |
[05:23] | There’s gotta be something you can do. | 你总有什么办法可以想想 |
[05:24] | I’ve tried everything, trust me. | 我什么都试过了 相信我 |
[05:26] | Have you tried not drinking coffee? | 试过不喝咖啡吗 |
[05:27] | This is tea. It’s herbal, no caffeine. What else you got? | 是茶 花草茶 不含咖啡因 还有什么 |
[05:30] | Better be a good answer. | 最好是给我个好答案 |
[05:32] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道是这样 |
[05:33] | I know. It surprised me, too. | 我知道 我也大吃一惊 |
[05:35] | What? What surprised you? | 什么 什么让你大吃一惊 |
[05:37] | – Hotch talked to Emily. – And? | -霍奇跟艾米莉谈了 -然后呢 |
[05:38] | She just doesn’t want to come back. | 她只是不想回来 |
[05:40] | Why? She loves us. | 为什么 她爱我们啊 |
[05:42] | For what it’s worth, Hotch is interviewing | 不管怎样 霍奇正在面谈 |
[05:43] | someone we’ve met before. | 这个人我们认识 |
[05:45] | He is? | 是吗 |
[05:45] | How many candidates is that now? | 目前为止有多少申请者了 |
[05:47] | This one makes lucky number 10. | 这是第十个了 |
[05:49] | What? See, this is what happens when I don’t sleep. | 什么 看吧 这就是我觉睡不好的结果 |
[05:52] | I miss things. Who is this person? | 老忘事 这人是谁 |
[05:53] | Are they nice? Why is that the first question I always ask? | 人怎么样 为什么我总是先问这个问题 |
[06:09] | The, uh, piles of files aren’t usually this high. | 卷宗通常不会堆得这么高 |
[06:11] | Our section chief is overseas and we’re down an agent. | 部门主管出国了 再加上我们缺一个探员 |
[06:14] | I heard that SSA Blake transferred to Boston. | 听说特别督察探员布莱克调到波士顿去了 |
[06:16] | She decided to teach full-time. | 她决定全心全意教书 |
[06:18] | That’s…noble. Good for her. | 真高尚 挺好的 |
[06:21] | I am not ready for that. | 我暂时还达不到她那境界 |
[06:22] | No, I’m not either. | 我也是 |
[06:25] | You have an impressive success rating, | 你的评价非常好 |
[06:26] | and your supervisor speaks very highly of you. | 你的上级对你大加赞扬 |
[06:29] | I think you’ll be a valuable asset to the team. | 我觉得你会是我们团队的宝贵财富 |
[06:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:35] | That’s it? I’ve only been in here two minutes. | 就这样 我进来才两分钟 |
[06:37] | There’s no song and dance? | 不用唱也不用跳吗 |
[06:38] | I mean, I had a whole thing prepared. | 我做了不少准备工作呢 |
[06:39] | I don’t know if you know this, | 不知道你是否清楚 |
[06:40] | but there is a band outside your door. | 外面还有一群人等着呢 |
[06:43] | Your 8 years with the bureau | 你在局里工作过八年 |
[06:44] | and your undercover work convinced me that you’ll fit right in. | 又做过卧底 我相信你就是我们要的人 |
[06:47] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[06:49] | Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 months to arrest one offender. | 我一般抓一个罪犯要两三个月 |
[06:53] | You catch a new one every week. | 你们一周就抓一个 |
[06:54] | How do you not take it with you? | 你是怎么做到公私分明的 |
[06:57] | I know, I’m interrupting. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[06:59] | Garcia, this is Agent Kate Callahan. | 加西亚 这是凯特·卡拉翰探员 |
[07:00] | She’ll be joining the team. | 她是我们的新成员 |
[07:01] | Hello. I know you. | 你好 我认识你 |
[07:02] | He’s at it again in Bakersfield. | 他又出现在贝克尔斯菲市了 |
[07:04] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[07:05] | That’s the third victim. | 那是第三名被害人 |
[07:06] | We’ve been consulting. | 我们一直在讨论 |
[07:07] | But you haven’t made the trip to California? | 但你们怎么还没去加州 |
[07:08] | We’re about to. You have a go bag? | 即刻动身 你准备好了吗 |
[07:10] | I am like a boy scout, sir. Always prepared. | 长官 我就是个童子军 时刻准备着 |
[07:13] | Good to hear. | 很好 |
[07:15] | Everyone, this is SSA Kate Callahan | 各位 这是特别督察探员凯特·卡拉翰 |
[07:18] | from Andy Swan’s unit. She’ll be joining the team. | 以前是安迪·斯旺队里的 我们的新成员 |
[07:20] | – Hi. – Congratulations. | -大家好 -恭喜 |
[07:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:21] | How are Andy and Seaver doing? | 安迪和西弗还好吧 |
[07:22] | Oh, they’re great and they say hello. | 他们很好 替他们向你们问好 |
[07:24] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[07:24] | – We can get started. – Yes, we can. | -可以开始了 -好的 |
[07:26] | The mad butcher of Bakersfield | 贝克尔斯菲市的疯狂屠夫 |
[07:27] | has left another torso in the desert. | 又在沙漠丢弃了一具残尸 |
[07:30] | This brings the body count to 3 this month | 至此这个月已经发现三具残尸了 |
[07:32] | and still none of them have been identified. | 并且死者身份都没有确定 |
[07:34] | At this pace he’s going for a record. | 照这个节奏 他是要创纪录啊 |
[07:35] | Yeah, and quite the imagery. What’s he trying to say? | 骇人听闻啊 他到底想表达什么 |
[07:38] | A torso by itself has no life. | 残尸本身没有生命 |
[07:40] | Right. It can’t survive. | 对 无法生存 |
[07:41] | It might be how he sees himself. | 也许他觉得自己就是这样 |
[07:43] | It could also be a simple forensic countermeasure. | 也可能就是一种反侦查手段 |
[07:45] | He dumps the torso after getting rid of all the pieces | 他销毁了一切可以确定死者身份的信息 |
[07:47] | that can identify his victims. | 之后才抛尸 |
[07:48] | That would make sense for someone who’s criminally sophisticated, | 如果他精于犯罪 那还说得通 |
[07:51] | but this guy’s leaving his DNA all over the torsos. | 但尸体上全是这家伙的DNA |
[07:53] | Well, we’ve kept tabs in codis. He’s not in any system. | 我们一直在关注DNA数据库 没有他的信息 |
[07:56] | But it’s still a risk for him and taunt to us. | 对他来说始终有风险 而对我们来说是挑衅 |
[07:59] | Hey, Einstein. | 小爱因斯坦 |
[08:00] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你怎么一句话不说 |
[08:01] | I’m just reading here the M.E. thinks | 我在看法医报告 |
[08:02] | the victims were alive for 48 hours while he disarticulates. | 法医认为被害人在被肢解后仍旧存活了48小时 |
[08:06] | That means the unsub’s sexual gratification comes from cutting. | 这说明嫌犯从切割中获取快感 |
[08:08] | Exactly. He wouldn’t go to these extremes | 没错 如果只是要丢弃四肢 |
[08:10] | if he were merely discarding the limbs. | 他不会这么极端 |
[08:11] | He obviously enjoys the ritual. | 很明显他非常享受这个过程 |
[08:13] | It’s some kind of torture. | 热衷于折磨 |
[08:14] | So if it isn’t about easy disposal, | 如果不是简单地为了方便抛尸 |
[08:15] | the limbs could be his trophies. | 那他可能把这些肢体当做战利品 |
[08:16] | He’d need preserving agents and isolation. | 那么他一定需要防腐剂 |
[08:18] | Garcia, come up with a list of suppliers in southern California. | 加西亚 给我一份南加州供应商的名单 |
[08:20] | We’ll cross that with a geographical profile when we have it. | 拿到以后跟地图做交叉对比 |
[08:22] | Keywords sodium dioxide and silicate. | 搜索关键词 氧化钠和硅酸盐 |
[08:24] | You’re the best. Thank you. | 你最棒啦 谢谢 |
[08:25] | – Tell them we’re on our way. – Yes, sir. | -路上告诉我们 -是 长官 |
[08:35] | Corey! Gonna be late. | 科里 要迟到了 |
[08:36] | Coming, dad! | 来了 爸爸 |
[08:40] | 6 fundamental themes of geography. Go. | 地理六要素 走一个 |
[08:43] | Location, place, human, environmental interactions, | 位置 地点 人类 环境互动 |
[08:45] | movement, and regions. | 运动和地域 |
[08:46] | Yeah, you got it. | 真棒 |
[08:50] | Have a great day, buddy. | 小家伙 玩得开心 |
[08:51] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[10:32] | X | |
[10:35] | “I remained too much inside my head | 我太醉心于自己的思想 |
[10:38] | and ended up losing my mind.” | 最后却迷失在那些意识里 |
[10:41] | Edgar Allan Poe. | 埃德加·爱伦·坡[美国作家 诗人] |
[10:44] | “The mad butcher.” | “疯狂屠夫” |
[10:45] | 100 bucks says we have the media to thank for that one. | 赌一百美元这是媒体想出来的名字 |
[10:47] | This is Los Angeles. They make everything a spectacle. | 这里是洛杉矶 大家就喜欢耸人听闻 |
[10:50] | I’m sure he’s getting off on it. | 他现在肯定正得意呢 |
[10:51] | They always do. | 所有罪犯都如此 |
[10:53] | He spared the second victim the mutilations, | 他让第二名死者的残骸曝露在外 |
[10:55] | but the first and latest are covered. | 却掩盖了第一名和最后一名的 |
[10:56] | There’s no clear purpose. Maybe he’s experimenting. | 并没有明确的目的 也许他还在试验阶段 |
[10:59] | Or he’s trying to remove something | 或许他是想去掉一些 |
[11:00] | that could identify those victims, | 能暴露死者身份的东西 |
[11:01] | like tattoos, birthmarks. | 比如纹身 胎记 |
[11:03] | Still hard to believe we can’t I.D. a torso. | 但还是很难相信根据躯干没法识别出身份 |
[11:05] | I mean, back in the day I’d get it, | 以前确实没那个技术 |
[11:06] | but nowadays everyone might as well have a microchip. | 但现在几乎每个人都被植入芯片了 |
[11:08] | Cutting that first victim seems extreme. | 切割第一位死者的手法很残忍 |
[11:11] | I wonder if he’s linked to him somehow. | 说不定他们两人认识 |
[11:13] | None of the victims matched any missing persons reports | 所有死者都与报告的失踪人口不符 |
[11:15] | and were likely chosen | 可能就是因为不容易查明身份 |
[11:16] | for their anonymity. | 才选择他们做目标 |
[11:17] | Southern California’s notorious for its transient community. | 南加州人口流动性大是众所周知的 |
[11:19] | Going after high-risk victims makes sense for this guy. | 这家伙袭击这些高危人群是有道理的 |
[11:22] | I mean, there’s nothing about him that’s particularly unique. | 他没有显现出任何特别之处 |
[11:24] | Except he first attacked a male | 除了他最开始杀害了一位男性 |
[11:25] | and then moved on to females. | 然后转而攻击女性 |
[11:27] | That’s strange, ’cause a fantasy this advanced | 这很奇怪 当幻想这么成熟时 |
[11:28] | is usually specific to one type. | 通常只限于某种特定类型 |
[11:30] | Well, there was no DNA left on this male victim. | 在男性被害人身上没找到任何DNA |
[11:33] | So it isn’t overtly sexual like his other victims. | 所以不像其他死者明显跟性欲有关 |
[11:37] | So he’s either a victim of opportunity or necessity. | 所以要么是失手错杀 要么是蓄意报复 |
[11:39] | 3 victims in a month means he’s got something to prove. | 一个月里杀害三名死者说明他想证明什么 |
[11:42] | Either to himself or the rest of us. | 要么是向自己证明 要么是向我们 |
[11:44] | All right, when we land, Morgan, | 好了 我们降落后 摩根 |
[11:46] | you and Reid go to the medical examiner. | 你和里德去找验尸官 |
[11:48] | Dave and Kate go to the latest disposal site. | 戴夫和凯特去最后一个抛尸地点 |
[11:50] | And JJ and I will get set up with Lieutenant Banks at the P.D. | 小洁和我去警局跟班克斯队长安排工作 |
[11:56] | No head, hands, prints, or dental records. | 没有头 手 指纹或是牙医记录 |
[11:58] | He’s not making it easy. | 他很会给我们添麻烦 |
[12:00] | What do you know about this victim? | 关于死者你知道多少 |
[12:01] | I haven’t completed the internal exam yet, | 内部还没检查完 |
[12:03] | but if she’s anything like the others, | 但如果她跟其他死者一样的话 |
[12:06] | she’ll have traces of some leather particulate in her stomach. | 在她的胃里应该能找到一些皮革微粒 |
[12:09] | So maybe he gags them | 这么说他在折磨死者时 |
[12:10] | with a belt as he tortures? | 可能用皮带堵住了他们的嘴 |
[12:11] | He’s definitely a sexual sadist. | 他绝对是性虐狂 |
[12:13] | That’s my guess. | 我的推测也是如此 |
[12:14] | What I know for sure is she’s got a good muscle tone | 我能肯定的是 她的肌肉张力很不错 |
[12:16] | and even has tan lines from a sports bra, | 甚至有日晒后留下的运动内衣的痕迹 |
[12:18] | indicating she’s active. | 说明她很爱锻炼 |
[12:20] | Both females were in shape, not malnourished? | 两位女性死者都很健康 而不是营养不良吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 没错 |
[12:23] | It’s unlikely they were transients. | 那她们不可能是流动人口 |
[12:25] | What do we know about the offender? | 关于罪犯我们知道多少 |
[12:26] | He has a decent knowledge of the anatomy. | 他很了解人体解剖结构 |
[12:28] | You think he has medical training? | 你认为他受过医疗训练吗 |
[12:30] | Not necessarily. He could be a butcher or a hunter. | 不一定 他也有可能是屠夫或者猎人 |
[12:34] | The first step in amputation is | 截肢的第一步是 |
[12:35] | ligating the supplying artery and vein, | 结扎供血的动脉和静脉 |
[12:37] | which the offender did. | 罪犯确实那么做了 |
[12:39] | Well, that would make sense if he’s trying | 如果他是为了在虐待被害人时 |
[12:40] | to keep them alive for the torture. | 保住他们的性命 那就说得通 |
[12:42] | The next step would involve an oscillating saw, | 下一步需要使用摆锯 |
[12:44] | but he opted for a long-angled blade. | 但他选择了长角刀 |
[12:46] | And he’s have to be pretty strong to make a clean cut like that. | 要想切得这么平整 他得非常强壮才行 |
[12:49] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[12:50] | And they’re identical on each victim. | 而且每位死者的切口都一样 |
[12:52] | The decapitation was one swift, | 斩首只用了一刀 |
[12:54] | clean cut between the second and third vertebra. | 精确地砍在了第二和第三颈椎之间 |
[12:56] | No hesitation. | 毫无犹豫 |
[12:57] | He’s methodical. This is a mutilation. | 他很有条理 这里有个切口 |
[13:00] | He followed along like a surgeon would for breast augmentation. | 这条切口就跟隆胸手术的切割线一样 |
[13:03] | She has scar tissue that looks about 5 years old. | 她有一处大概五年前形成的伤疤 |
[13:08] | He removed her implants | 他取出了隆胸材料 |
[13:09] | because he knew we could trace her via the serial number. | 因为他知道我们能通过序列号查到她的身份 |
[13:12] | This guy’s smarter than we thought. | 这家伙比我们想象中聪明得多 |
[13:15] | You led the Ludwig investigation in upstate new york. | 北纽约州路德维格一案是你带领破获的 |
[13:19] | Nasty piece of work, that guy. You know the story? | 那家伙超讨人厌 你知道那个案子 |
[13:21] | Well, it was all over the news. | 新闻里一直都在报道 |
[13:23] | I saw the arrest. | 我看到逮捕犯人的画面了 |
[13:24] | He was all busted up, broken nose and everything. | 他浑身是伤 鼻子也破了 伤痕累累 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, that’s what happens | 是啊 人摔倒了之后 |
[13:30] | when they trip over their feet, right? | 不都是那个样子 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah, I’ve seen that happen before. | 是啊 这种案子我以前也碰到过 |
[13:35] | I know that case couldn’t have been easy. | 我知道那种案子很不容易解决 |
[13:39] | When you find one that is, let me know. | 没有案子是容易解决的 |
[13:46] | All the dump sites are pretty isolated, | 所有的抛尸地点都很偏僻 |
[13:48] | but this one takes the cake. | 但这个脱颖而出 |
[13:50] | Yeah, he could have buried the torso, but look. | 是啊 他本可以将躯干埋掉 但你看 |
[13:53] | He laid her right here. | 他把她放在这儿 |
[13:56] | Maybe it’s remorse? | 也许是因为心有愧疚 |
[13:58] | He tortures them for 48 hours, | 他折磨了所有死者足足48小时 |
[14:00] | feels bad afterward, and then lays them to rest. | 然后心生愧疚 让它们安息 |
[14:04] | It doesn’t sound much like a sadist, does it? | 听起来不像虐待狂会做的事 |
[14:08] | It’s not just that. | 不只如此 |
[14:09] | This guy is compulsive. | 这个人控制不住自己 |
[14:10] | He can’t shut it off. He’s counting down the hours | 他停不下来 一直在等着 |
[14:12] | until his next kill. So… | 下一次杀人的机会 所以 |
[14:15] | What does he do to pass the time? | 中间这段时间他在干嘛 |
[14:21] | He obsesses. | 他有恋尸癖 |
[14:23] | He’s not disposing them. | 他这不是在处理尸体 |
[14:25] | He’s displaying them. | 而是在展示它们 |
[14:27] | It’s part of his fantasy. | 这是他幻想的一部分 |
[14:29] | We need to set up surveillance at all the other sites. | 我们得派人监视其他抛尸点 |
[14:33] | He’s revisiting. | 他会重回犯罪现场 |
[14:35] | The disposal sites are within 5 miles, | 抛尸点都集中在五英里范围内 |
[14:37] | but until we know the abduction sites, | 但在找到他的绑架点之前 |
[14:38] | it’s hard to know how big his comfort zone is. | 很难确定嫌犯的安全区有多大 |
[14:40] | Transients, they tend to gather in that area. | 这一带聚集了很多流浪汉 |
[14:44] | 戴夫·罗西 嫌犯会重回犯罪现场 | |
[14:46] | We’re gonna need surveillance teams at each of the disposal sites. | 我们需要派人去监视每一个抛尸点 |
[14:49] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[14:50] | CSI, they already scoured the place. | 犯罪现场调查组已经把现场查过一遍了 |
[14:52] | They didn’t find a thing. | 一点线索都没有 |
[14:52] | He could be coming back to relive the crimes. | 他有可能会回犯罪现场重新体验犯罪过程 |
[14:54] | It explains the DNA on the torsos. | 这就能解释躯干上的DNA |
[14:56] | Two-man teams good enough? | 派两人小组够了吗 |
[14:57] | It works for us. Thanks. | 够了 谢谢 |
[15:20] | Well, pretty boy here figured out how to I.D. the latest vic. | 小帅哥想出查明最后一名死者身份的方法了 |
[15:23] | We had Garcia match body type and weight | 我让加西亚将死者的身型体重 |
[15:25] | with local missing women who also had surgeries. | 与本地失踪并且做过手术的女性做对比 |
[15:27] | Her name’s Kim Eakle. She recently moved to California. | 死者名叫金姆·伊克尔 最近才搬来加州 |
[15:29] | She’s single. Parents just reported her missing. | 单身 父母不久前报案失踪 |
[15:31] | And where’s she from? | 她从哪里来 |
[15:32] | Riverside. But we have no way of knowing | 河滨市 但我们没办法知道 |
[15:34] | where or when she was taken. | 她是何时在哪里被绑架的 |
[15:35] | This is all over the news. Everyone’s hyper-vigilant. | 新闻里都在说这件事 每个人都很警惕 |
[15:38] | You think he’s got some kind of ruse to get her? | 你觉得他是用什么方法绑架她的 |
[15:39] | More like he knocks her out. | 应该是直接打晕 |
[15:41] | Nothing about this guy says charming. | 没有证据显示他是个很有魅力的人 |
[15:43] | Garcia, where are we on the preservatives? | 加西亚 防腐剂的事查得怎么样了 |
[15:44] | Who knew that southern California was a hub for silica gel? | 真是想不到南加州的人对硅胶这么迷恋 |
[15:48] | I’ve got a dozen places shipping regularly to a few residences. | 好几个地方都会定期给几户人家送货 |
[15:51] | He needs isolation. Do any of the residences have basements | 他需要独立的空间 哪一家有地下室 |
[15:53] | or detached garages? | 或独立车库 |
[15:55] | No basements, but two have garages. | 有地下室的没有 但有两家有车库 |
[15:57] | Any of them single men? | 户主是单身男性吗 |
[15:58] | I wish that they were, then they’d be doing | 我倒是希望呢 这样就不会有家人 |
[16:00] | their silica weirdness family free. | 看到他们干这种变态的事 |
[16:01] | Both of them are married with children, actually. | 两家都结婚了并且有小孩 |
[16:04] | – All right, send the addresses. – Yep, done. | -好 把地址发给我们 -发了 |
[16:18] | Corey, what are you doing in here? | 科里 你跑来这里干嘛 |
[16:19] | I just need to get a screwdriver | 我要找螺丝刀 |
[16:21] | to get the batteries out of the remote. | 用来撬遥控器里的电池 |
[16:23] | Well, I told you I would get it. | 我说了我会拿过去的 |
[16:25] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[16:27] | Jeez, sorry, dad. | 老天 对不起 老爸 |
[16:29] | Look, you can’t watch tv until you’ve done your homework, anyway. | 反正你作业做完之前也不能看电视 |
[16:31] | I finished. | 我做完了 |
[16:34] | Go. Be in in a minute. | 去吧 我马上就来 |
[17:04] | What can I do for you, officers? | 有什么事吗 警官 |
[17:06] | Agents. | 是探员 |
[17:06] | Callahan and Rossi, FBI. | 卡拉翰和罗西探员 联调局 |
[17:08] | Oh. My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | You must have worked extra hard to get that badge. | 要拿到这个可不容易吧 |
[17:12] | We all did. | 是的 |
[17:13] | You buy large quantities of preservatives. | 你买了大量的防腐剂 |
[17:17] | Um…is that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[17:19] | May we take a look at your supply? | 我们能看看你的存货吗 |
[17:22] | Uh, why? Is there something that’s tainted? | 为什么 是造成污染了吗 |
[17:25] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[17:26] | Is it a threat to me and my family? | 那是对我家人有危害吗 |
[17:28] | – No. – Well, then I’m sorry. | -没有 -好吧 那很抱歉 |
[17:29] | But that is my private property, | 但这里是我的私人领土 |
[17:30] | and for you to come into my home, | 如果你们想要进来 |
[17:31] | you’re gonna need a search warrant. | 需要申请搜查令 |
[17:34] | Shoot, I knew we forgot something. | 我就觉得我们忘了点什么 |
[17:36] | Well, I have to help my son with his homework. | 我得去辅导我儿子做功课了 |
[17:39] | Afternoon. | 再见 |
[17:43] | When we arrest that guy, do you mind if I do the honors? | 我们抓他的时候 能让我来动手吗 |
[17:45] | We might have to flip for it. | 估计要扔硬币来决定了 |
[18:23] | You’re on private property, | 你身处私人领土 |
[18:24] | so we have probable cause to search your vehicle. | 所以我们有合理的理由搜查你的车 |
[18:26] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[18:31] | We got one. | 找到了一个 |
[18:32] | Let’s pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[18:37] | Turn around and put your hands on your head. | 转过身 把手放到头上 |
[18:40] | Hey, you can’t go back there! Get away from there! | 你不能去后面 走开 |
[18:42] | Just keep quiet. | 安静 |
[18:44] | You have no right! | 你们没权利这么做 |
[18:47] | Hotch. | 霍奇纳 |
[19:03] | Is my wife here? | 我妻子来了吗 |
[19:04] | Yes. | 来了 |
[19:07] | My son? | 我儿子呢 |
[19:08] | He’s at home. | 他在家 |
[19:09] | When his friends hear about this on the news, | 等他朋友在新闻上看到时 |
[19:11] | he’ll have a lot of questions. | 他会有很多疑问吧 |
[19:15] | You enjoying this? | 你很享受刺激别人吗 |
[19:16] | Not in the least. | 完全没有 |
[19:17] | Because your whole approach seems callous to me. | 你的态度在我看来可真是冷酷无情 |
[19:19] | Ohh. You’re a judger. | 你很喜欢给人下定论 |
[19:22] | That is really something. | 真了不起 |
[19:25] | Don’t you just love that? | 你不也喜欢吗 |
[19:26] | What’s with your hatred of women? | 你为什么要恨女人呢 |
[19:28] | I don’t hate women. | 我不恨女人 |
[19:30] | So holding on to their limbs is something you do out of love? | 所以收藏她们的腿是出于爱咯 |
[19:33] | No. Look, I love my family. | 不 我爱我的家人 |
[19:37] | This has nothing to do with them. | 他们与此事无关 |
[19:39] | You gonna tell your wife that? | 你会告诉你的妻子吗 |
[19:42] | You found a leg in his car. | 你在他车里发现一条人腿 |
[19:45] | Actually, we found 3. | 事实上 我们找到三条 |
[19:48] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[19:50] | Has your husband been acting withdrawn lately? | 你丈夫最近是否变得沉默寡言 |
[19:54] | W-we’ve both been distant, | 我们对彼此一直有距离感 |
[19:55] | but this is way more than that. | 但这件事可要严重多了 |
[19:59] | What the hell is it, some kind of fetish? | 到底怎么回事 是什么怪癖吗 |
[20:01] | It’s called acrotomophilia. | 恋残癖 |
[20:04] | It’s a sexual arousal related to– | 也就是某种性欲 唤起原因是 |
[20:05] | Stop. I don’t–I don’t need to know any more. | 别说了 我 我不想听 |
[20:10] | Did you ever suspect this? | 你有没有怀疑过他 |
[20:12] | Maybe before you were even married? | 可能婚前就觉察到什么了 |
[20:18] | I used to work in this retail store. | 我以前在零售店工作 |
[20:22] | Clothes, jewelry, that kind of thing. | 卖卖衣服珠宝什么的 |
[20:25] | There was a storage room in the back. | 后面有个库房 |
[20:28] | Real small. | 非常小 |
[20:31] | Frank would wait for me there while I closed up. | 弗兰克会在里面等我下班 |
[20:35] | This one time I went in the back, and he, um– | 有一次我去后面 看见他在 |
[20:39] | He was…rubbing up against this mannequin. | 他在蹭一个塑料模特 |
[20:46] | Its leg was gone. | 那模特少一条腿 |
[20:48] | I freaked out, but he said he was just trying to fix it. | 我吓坏了 但他解释他正在修理它 |
[20:52] | I didn’t believe him. | 我不信 |
[20:54] | But I needed to. We were gonna get married. I… | 但我不得不信 因为当时我们快要结婚了 我 |
[20:58] | I was young. | 我当时很年轻 |
[20:59] | I didn’t even know wanting something like that could be a… | 我都不知道对那种东西的需求也会被称为 |
[21:02] | thing. | 什么癖 |
[21:10] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:11] | It’s your right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[21:13] | We’ll just… keep you company | 我们会一直陪着你 |
[21:15] | until your transportation arrives. | 直到有车来接你 |
[21:18] | You know, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 知道吗 我干这行这么久 |
[21:21] | And the funny thing about it, behavioral science, | 行为科学的有趣之处在于 |
[21:24] | is it’s not exact like physics. | 它不像物理那样死板 |
[21:27] | We get surprises all the time. | 我们会不断遇到”惊喜” |
[21:29] | Like him. | 就像他 |
[21:31] | You know, I bet if we talked to all the neighbors, | 我打赌如果我们询问所有邻居 |
[21:32] | they’d say the same thing. | 得到的回答会高度一致 |
[21:33] | Friendly guy. Maybe pick up on some of his insecurities. | 挺友好的一个人 可能有些缺乏安全感 |
[21:36] | A little too…average. | 有点太过于 普通 |
[21:40] | But what none of the neighbors would see | 但这些邻居看不见 |
[21:42] | is what a guy like him is like when no one is watching. | 这样的人身边没人时候的样子 |
[21:45] | So desperate to be aggressive, dominant. | 非常有攻击性和支配欲 |
[21:49] | Yeah, this one surprises me. | 这个人让我很震惊 |
[21:51] | I mean, his fantasies were innocent enough. | 他的目的很单纯 |
[21:53] | Managed them all these years. | 这么多年一直控制得很好 |
[21:56] | What was it that made him snap and kill 3 people? | 是什么导致他突然一下杀了三个人呢 |
[22:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:04] | You think I killed them? | 你以为是我杀了她们 |
[22:06] | No. No, no, no. I just bought their limbs. | 不不不 那些腿是我买来的 |
[22:12] | From who? | 从谁那里买的 |
[22:14] | I, uh–I don’t– I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你最好老实回答 |
[22:18] | So what did you do, just put out a classified? | 所以你只是贴广告出去吗 |
[22:22] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[22:26] | There’s this guy. | 那个人 |
[22:28] | I found him in a chat room. | 我是在聊天室认识的 |
[22:31] | He finds whatever it is you’re looking for. | 他能找到任何你想要的东西 |
[22:34] | And how do you get it? | 你是怎么拿到的呢 |
[22:36] | Uh, it’s in a different place every time. | 每次交易地点都会变 |
[22:39] | Uh, rest stops, abandoned places mainly. | 休息站 废弃的房子等等 |
[22:44] | I, uh, I’d leave the cash, | 我把现金留下 |
[22:46] | and he leaves what it is I paid for. | 而他把我要的东西留在那里 |
[22:49] | But you wouldn’t drive off right away. | 但你不会立刻就开车走掉 |
[22:51] | Oh, no. I’d want to be alone with it. | 不 我想和它独处 |
[22:55] | You never had a chance to meet him, not even once? | 你一次都没见过那个卖家吗 |
[22:58] | Never saw a strange car? | 没见过什么陌生的车子吗 |
[23:00] | No, no. No, never. I swear. | 从来没有 我发誓 |
[23:04] | The whole thing sounds bizarre. | 整件事听着很玄乎 |
[23:06] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他说的吗 |
[23:07] | Yes. Fetishes aren’t always violent. | 我信 恋物癖不一定有暴力倾向 |
[23:09] | He had a need for the limbs, but not a desire to kill. | 他要的是人腿 不是人命 |
[23:11] | Then who are we looking for? | 那我们要找的是谁呢 |
[23:12] | Single white male, 30 to 40, living in isolation. | 单身白人男性 30到40岁 独居 |
[23:15] | He seeks out solitude | 他喜欢寻求孤独 |
[23:16] | because he was probably raised in an abusive home | 可能是因成长过程中受到虐待 |
[23:18] | and he’s still looking for refuge. | 仍在寻求庇护 |
[23:19] | Chances are he lost his job recently, | 他也可能最近丢了工作 |
[23:20] | which is why he sold the body parts. | 所以才去贩卖肢体 |
[23:22] | His lack of social skills point to menial work, | 社交能力的欠缺 导致他只能从事卑微的工作 |
[23:25] | but his sophistication tells us | 但他思虑周全的表现也告诉我们 |
[23:27] | he’s more intelligent than we thought. | 他比我们想得要聪明 |
[23:28] | Just like Jeffrey Dahmer, he’s also deranged, | 他和杰弗里·达默一样精神错乱 |
[23:30] | but he’s learned from others’ mistakes. | 但他懂得吸取前车之鉴 |
[23:32] | He knows not to keep strong smells around too long, | 他知道自己封不住强烈的气味 |
[23:34] | which is why he disposes of the torsos within a few days. | 所以几天之内就会处置掉躯体 |
[23:36] | There’s a very good chance that he snapped because of serious rejection. | 他很有可能会因被严词拒绝而突然失控 |
[23:39] | If he finally got the guts to ask a woman out, | 如果他终于鼓起勇气与女性约会 |
[23:42] | he would have been clumsy and aggressive | 他会表现得既笨拙又有攻击性 |
[23:44] | and she would have pushed him away. | 而被拒绝 |
[23:45] | It’s why he got rid of all the things that symbolized intimacy. | 所以他除掉了所有象征亲密的部位 |
[23:47] | It’s how his psychopathology developed. | 他的精神病理就是这样发展的 |
[23:49] | But if this is about a girl that rejected him, | 如果是因为女人拒绝了他 |
[23:51] | why kill a guy first? | 为何要先杀一个男人 |
[23:52] | He might be connected to the second victim. | 男性死者可能和第二名被害人有关联 |
[23:54] | But without their identities, we can’t say for sure. | 但没有他们的身份 我们也无法确定 |
[23:57] | What about the revisiting? Can we catch him like that? | 我们能否趁他重访现场时抓住他 |
[23:59] | He’s obsessive about these locations, | 他对犯罪地点很着迷 |
[24:00] | but he’s probably seen the surveillance. | 但他可能已经看到了警方的监控 |
[24:03] | Well, then, what will he do? | 那他接下来会做什么 |
[24:07] | He’ll find another victim. | 他会去找下一名被害人 |
[24:46] | You’d think after 10 years I’d seen it all. | 总以为自己这十年已经见多识广了 |
[24:48] | How many sites are there, mama? | 有多少网址 亲爱的 |
[24:50] | Hundreds. And that gem of a fellow you’ve got in custody | 上百个 你们扣押的那家伙 |
[24:52] | has looked at all of them at one time or another. | 曾经拜访过所有这些 |
[24:55] | Anonymity is huge for these sites. | 网站都很隐匿 |
[24:57] | They use a Tor network, which is an onion router. | 他们使用Tor网络 是一种洋葱路由 |
[25:00] | The point is, you’re not gonna be able to find anyone this way. | 好处是 你不用担心被追踪到发布路径 |
[25:02] | Do you know there are actual variations on a disarticulation fetish? | 你知道残肢迷恋有很多种吗 |
[25:06] | I need baby kitten pics asap. | 我需要看些小猫图片治愈一下 |
[25:09] | Oh, have you seen the hippo who lives with the family? | 你看过那只被当作家庭成员的河马吗 |
[25:11] | – What? – Sleeps with a blanket, | -什么 -睡在毯子里 |
[25:13] | gets massages, eats better than I do. | 做按摩 吃得比我还好 |
[25:15] | Where is that? | 那是在哪 |
[25:16] | South Africa. It’s amazing. | 南非 太神奇了 |
[25:17] | Trust me, I have an arsenal of cuteness. | 相信我 我有庞大的可爱图片库存 |
[25:19] | Have you seen the one with the baby elephant– | 你看过那只小象 |
[25:21] | Oh, with the baby chicks? | 和一群小鸡吗 |
[25:23] | Yes, I love that one. | 没错 我太喜欢了 |
[25:25] | Uh, hey, you guys? | 你们俩 |
[25:26] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[25:27] | The most recent victim was taken from riverside. | 最近一名被害人是从河边被劫持的 |
[25:29] | That’s more than 2 1/2 hours away from here. | 距离这里超过两个半小时的路程 |
[25:30] | So his comfort zone isn’t limited to here. | 那么他的安全区就不仅限于这里 |
[25:32] | That’s not good. He’s got a lot more confidence than we thought. | 那可不妙 他比我们想的还要自信 |
[25:35] | He’s leaving vics here, | 他把被害人留在这里 |
[25:36] | so he must have some connection to Bakersfield. | 那他一定和贝克尔斯菲有某种关联 |
[25:38] | The M.E. says he’s gotten better at ligating each victim, | 法医说他每次结扎血管的手法在进步 |
[25:40] | which means he may have had practice. | 说明他也许在练习 |
[25:41] | – On what? – We didn’t originally profile him | -怎么练习 -我们最初并没 |
[25:43] | as an acrotomophile, but that sort of attraction | 把他侧写成慕残者 但那种吸引力 |
[25:45] | typically has deep roots in childhood. | 通常起源于童年时期 |
[25:46] | Maybe the unsub grew up around dead bodies, like a funeral home, | 嫌犯的成长环境中可能有尸体 如殡仪馆 |
[25:49] | so it wasn’t that big of a leap for him. | 所以这对他来说也不算什么特大飞跃 |
[25:50] | It could be. We know he wasn’t social enough | 有可能 我们知道他的社交能力 |
[25:52] | to continue the family tradition, | 不足以继续他的家庭传统 |
[25:53] | so maybe he found work in a morgue or a hospital. | 他可能在停尸房或医院找到了工作 |
[25:55] | When you say work… | 你说的工作是指 |
[25:56] | Security guard, janitor, anything entry level. | 保安 门卫这种初级职位 |
[25:59] | Uh, the UC system has a medical facility in Bakersfield. | 加州大学系统在贝克尔斯菲有个医疗机构 |
[26:03] | Anyone fired recently? | 最近有人被开除吗 |
[26:04] | No, but there’s an anatomy professor on sabbatical. | 没 但是有个解剖学教授在休假 |
[26:08] | Oh, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[26:09] | Dylan Myers. | 迪兰·迈尔斯 |
[26:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:26] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:38] | He definitely revisited. | 他肯定是回过犯罪现场了 |
[27:17] | No… | 不 |
[27:19] | Get away. | 走开 |
[27:21] | No! Please don’t! | 不 请不要这样 |
[27:23] | Please don’t! | 不要这样 |
[27:38] | Let me go! | 放我走吧 |
[27:41] | Please! | 求你了 |
[27:43] | Please… | 求你了 |
[27:45] | No! No! Please don’t! | 不 请不要这样 |
[27:48] | Please! Please don’t! | 不 请不要这样 |
[28:13] | Landlord says he paid his rent in cash | 房东说他上个月刚搬进来 |
[28:14] | for the first time last month. | 首月是用现金付房租的 |
[28:15] | Left it in an envelope, and he hasn’t seen him in a while. | 把钱留在信封里 有阵子没看到他人了 |
[28:18] | He needs privacy to pull off what he does. | 他所做的事需要隐私空间 |
[28:20] | Sharing walls with neighbors isn’t going to give him that. | 和邻居隔墙而居可不方便 |
[28:22] | If he plays for this place in cash, | 如果他用现金付这里的房租 |
[28:23] | chances are it’s also how he pays for a secondary location. | 他也可能用现金在别处付房租 |
[28:26] | Yeah, but where is it? We know who he is, | 但是在哪里呢 我们知道他是谁 |
[28:28] | but we have no idea where he’s hiding. | 但我们不知道他藏在哪里 |
[28:30] | And Garcia has nothing strange on this guy. | 加西亚也没发现这人的特别之处 |
[28:32] | Well, we know he’s methodical and obsessive. | 我们知道他心思缜密 有恋尸癖 |
[28:35] | And he’s kept more trophies. | 且藏有更多战利品 |
[28:50] | Kid, you ok? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[28:54] | Just tired. | 有点累而已 |
[28:55] | Dr. Lee sent this over. The most recent victim | 这是李医生发过来的 最新的一名被害人的 |
[28:58] | had more than just leather particulates in her stomach. | 胃里不仅有皮革微粒 |
[29:00] | She chewed through it, leaving entire chunks behind. | 她嚼烂了 胃里有大量残骸 |
[29:02] | And she also found traces of horse hair. | 除此之外 她还发现了马毛 |
[29:04] | He’s using a bridle. | 他在用马缰 |
[29:05] | This guy could have used anything. Why that? | 有那么多东西可以用 为什么是马缰 |
[29:07] | It’s either specific to his fantasy | 要么是因为他痴迷此物 |
[29:09] | or something he had easy access to. | 要么是因为这个易于得到 |
[29:13] | How many horse ranches are around here? | 附近有多少马场 |
[29:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:46] | I’m Angie. | 我叫安吉 |
[29:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[29:54] | No. | 别 |
[29:55] | No. No, please, you don’t have to do this. | 不要 别这样 |
[29:57] | Please, I just want to talk to you. | 别这样 我只是想和你说说话 |
[29:59] | Please, I just want to talk to you… | 我只是想和你说说话 |
[30:23] | It must get so lonely here. | 在这里一定很孤独吧 |
[30:35] | Let me stay with you. | 让我和你在一起 |
[30:48] | I didn’t picture him as the sentimental type. | 没想到他是多愁善感型的啊 |
[30:50] | Cute kid. Looks so normal. | 小时候很可爱 看起来很正常 |
[30:51] | You’d like to think they all start out that way. | 人之初嘛 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. Some never have a chance. | 说不好 也不是每个小孩都这样 |
[30:56] | They lose the genetics lottery right of the bat. | 有的天生就不健全 |
[30:59] | You know, there’s no evidence of his family anywhere in this space. | 这房子里没有任何他家人的痕迹 |
[31:04] | Maybe that’s what made him feel so isolated. | 也许正因如此 他才感觉备受孤立 |
[31:06] | Yeah. We said he was a loner, | 我们是说他很孤僻 |
[31:07] | but in all these old photos, | 但在这些老照片里 |
[31:09] | he’s surrounded by friends and family. | 他身边有那么多朋友和家人 |
[31:11] | That doesn’t fit the profile. | 这和我们的侧写不符 |
[31:34] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[32:11] | Is that– | 这样 |
[32:13] | Is that better? | 这样好些吗 |
[32:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:41] | Tech said there’s a layer of dust over everything. | 鉴证人员说所有东西都沾了一层灰 |
[32:43] | It doesn’t look like he’s been living here for weeks. | 他应该是好几周没有回来住过了 |
[32:45] | So why did he pay the rent | 既然不打算住在这里 |
[32:46] | if he wasn’t going to stay here? | 何必要租下这里呢 |
[32:48] | What have you got? | 有何发现 |
[32:48] | Everything in the unsub’s behavior | 嫌犯的所有表现 |
[32:50] | points to an extreme introvert. | 都说明他是个极度内向的人 |
[32:52] | This guy’s got a lot of family photos, | 他存有很多家庭相片 |
[32:54] | has a fondness for the Myers family crest. It’s Scottish. | 对迈尔斯家族徽章情有独钟 苏格兰风格的 |
[32:57] | He even has a tattoo of it right above his heart. | 他甚至在心脏旁边有一个那样的纹身 |
[33:02] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[33:05] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[33:07] | Does he have any other tattoos? | 他有其他纹身吗 |
[33:08] | No, but a nasty surgery. Gallbladder, maybe? | 没 倒像是做过手术 也许是胆囊手术 |
[33:11] | It’s not a coincidence | 能够辨认出他身份的 |
[33:13] | that the marks that could identify him are mutilated. | 记号都被损坏了 这应该不是巧合 |
[33:15] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[33:16] | Dylan Myers isn’t the unsub. He’s the first victim. | 迪兰·迈尔斯并非嫌犯 而是第一名被害人 |
[33:20] | So the real unsub killed Myers and then framed him. | 真正的嫌犯杀了迈尔斯 并将罪状嫁祸在他身上 |
[33:22] | But it’s not just a countermeasure. | 但这并不仅是为了混淆视听 |
[33:23] | He took out a lot of rage on this man for a reason. | 他在他身上如此泄愤 一定是有理由的 |
[33:26] | Maybe this Dylan Myers stood in the way | 也许是因为迪兰·迈尔斯在 |
[33:27] | of the unsub’s true object of affection. | 嫌犯和他真正的喜好之间造成了阻碍 |
[33:29] | Well, it makes sense since we thought | 那第一名和第二名被害人相关联 |
[33:30] | the first and second victims were connected. | 就有其道理了 |
[33:32] | Only Dylan Myers was single. | 但迪兰·迈尔斯没有结婚 |
[33:33] | Garcia, was Dylan Myers dating anyone? | 加西亚 迪兰·迈尔斯有约会对象吗 |
[33:36] | He was a bit of a hermit, | 他是个隐居者 |
[33:37] | and like I said, zero social media skills, | 没有任何社交技巧 |
[33:39] | did go old school with a land line. | 有老套地打过一些求爱电话 |
[33:41] | Tracking his frequently called numbers. | 正在查询他常播的号码 |
[33:43] | He called a young woman named Christine Locke | 他给一个叫做克里斯汀·洛克的年轻姑娘 |
[33:46] | several times. | 打了好几次电话 |
[33:47] | She’s a former student, lives in Bakersfield. | 她是个学生 住在贝克尔斯菲 |
[33:53] | And she’s missing. | 而且她还失踪了 |
[33:54] | Sending you her picture now. | 现在把她的照片发给你们 |
[33:57] | She looks like the second victim. | 她和第二名被害人长得很像 |
[33:58] | Did she have a restraining order out on anyone? | 她对谁发过限制令吗 |
[34:01] | Checking now. | 在查 |
[34:01] | Uh, yes. She filed for and was granted a restraining order | 有的 她在8月6日申请并成功获得了限制令 |
[34:05] | on August 6 from a Steven Parkett. | 对象是史蒂文·帕克特 |
[34:09] | And where is he? | 他人在哪 |
[34:09] | Probably on his way to hell in a handbasket, sir. | 正在被送往地狱的途中 长官 |
[34:12] | He was raised and lives at a cattle ranch and slaughterhouse | 他在贝克尔斯菲城外的毕晓普维尔的 |
[34:15] | in Bishopville just outside of Bakersfield. | 一个畜牧屠宰场里长大 |
[34:17] | Sending you the coordinates now. | 马上把信息发给你 |
[34:32] | Can we go for a walk? | 我们能出去走走吗 |
[34:35] | It’d be really nice. | 那会很不错的 |
[34:45] | You’ll have to untie me. | 你得帮我松绑 |
[34:48] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[34:52] | Just for a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[35:47] | Parkett grew up isolated, just like we thought. | 正如我们所想的 帕克特在孤独的环境中长大 |
[35:49] | Mother died in childbirth. | 母亲难产去世 |
[35:51] | No siblings. The father was a violent schizophrenic, | 没有兄弟姐妹 父亲是个暴力的精神分裂者 |
[35:54] | aggravated by chronic alcoholism. | 长期酗酒使病情愈演愈烈 |
[35:56] | Genetics. Didn’t have much of a chance. | 遗传 根本没有改写命运的机会 |
[36:25] | Stop, please! | 停车 求求你了 |
[36:26] | What the hell — | 搞什么 |
[36:28] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[36:30] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[36:34] | He’s coming! | 他追来了 |
[36:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[36:37] | He’s right behind me! | 他就在后面 |
[37:06] | Look. | 看 |
[37:10] | All right, we need to split up. | 我们得分头行动 |
[37:12] | JJ, take the back door, and Kate and I will take the front. | 小洁 你去后门 我和凯特走前面 |
[37:14] | Keep your eyes open. He’s gonna be close. | 警醒点 他应该就在附近 |
[38:10] | “Just because everything is different | 一切与前不同 |
[38:12] | doesn’t mean anything has changed.” | 不代表一切曾被改变 |
[38:15] | Irene Peter. | 艾琳·彼得[作家] |
[38:22] | How many did you get? | 你有多少处伤痕 |
[38:23] | Uh, 10. | 十处 |
[38:26] | Well, uh, vitamin E oil helps with the scarring. | 擦点维他命E油不容易结疤 |
[38:28] | Have you ever tried cocoa butter? | 你试过擦可可油吗 |
[38:30] | No. | 没 |
[38:31] | Yeah. 6 stitches inside, 8 out. | 里面缝了六针 外面八针 |
[38:33] | Guy got through the tendon. Port authority. | 筋腱都弄断了 港口管理人员干的 |
[38:35] | Tortured, last year. Good times. | 去年被拷打 受了不少罪 |
[38:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:38] | Oh, and don’t even get this guy started. | 别让他数 不然话匣子合不上 |
[38:41] | What are we doing? Are we talking battle scars? | 我们这是干吗 比谁的工伤多吗 |
[38:43] | Oh, yeah. I probably hold the record. | 没错 估计我身上的疤最多了 |
[38:46] | So what are the rules? Are we just talking stitch counts, | 什么规则 是只算缝针呢 |
[38:49] | or we going full on with like broken ribs, | 还是断肋骨 枪伤 脑震荡 |
[38:51] | pistol whips, concussions? | 什么都算 |
[38:52] | – You weren’t kidding. – Told you. | -你还真没开玩笑啊 -我就说嘛 |
[38:54] | Well, why don’t we start with the most recent. | 我们从最近的一次说吧 |
[38:56] | Guy hit me in the arm. Same guy hit me twice in the chest, | 胳膊中了一枪 同一个人朝我胸口开了两抢 |
[38:58] | but I was wearing my vest, so I only ended up getting welts. | 但我穿着防弹衣呢 所以只有点皮外伤 |
[39:02] | You see, these idiots, | 那些蠢货 |
[39:03] | they think they can beat me, but they can’t, | 以为能干掉我 但结果发现不行 |
[39:04] | so they at least try to hurt me, you know? | 于是就试着弄伤我 |
[39:07] | What else? Oh, let’s not forget | 还有什么 对了 别忘了 |
[39:08] | when I got blindsided and thrown out a window. | 我被蒙着眼睛丢出窗外的那次 |
[39:12] | Welcome to the team, Callahan. | 欢迎加入我们团队 卡拉翰 |
[39:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[39:31] | I figured. | 猜到了 |
[39:34] | So, did that last victim remember anything | 最后那个受害人想起关于 |
[39:37] | about her abduction? | 她被绑架的任何事了吗 |
[39:39] | She said that she’d gone out for a jog, | 她说她出门慢跑 |
[39:41] | she got hit over the head, and she woke up with Parkett. | 突然有人把她打晕了 醒来时就见到帕克特 |
[39:44] | She was from Bakersfield? | 她来自贝克尔斯菲吗 |
[39:46] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[39:48] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[39:50] | I’m just surprised that he traveled that far to hunt. | 我只是觉得他居然跑那么远去下手 |
[39:54] | You know, all those hours in a car with a live victim. | 然后带着一个大活人开那么多小时的车 |
[39:56] | I didn’t think he had the guts or patience for that. | 我不认为他有这个胆量或是这个耐心 |
[39:58] | We caught him. There’s no doubt he’s guilty. | 我们抓了他个正着 他有罪这点毋庸置疑 |
[40:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | And nothing in the behavior points to a partner. | 而且没有其它证据显示他有共犯 |
[40:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:07] | You asked me how I leave it at the office. | 你问我如何不把工作带到生活中去 |
[40:10] | When you solve it, let it go. | 案子结了 就放手 |
[40:15] | Easier said than done, though, right? | 但是说比做容易 对吧 |
[40:18] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[40:20] | Well, good night, or morning. | 晚安 该说早安了 |
[40:22] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[40:24] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[40:25] | – Yeah, you, too. – Thanks. | -你也是 -谢谢 |
[41:18] | How was your first case? | 第一个案子怎么样 |
[41:20] | Long. How’s the paper coming? | 漫长 论文怎么样了 |
[41:23] | Read it tonight. | 你今晚看看吧 |
[41:25] | It’ll cure your insomnia. | 可以治失眠 |
[41:26] | Ha ha. | 真好笑 |
[41:28] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[41:30] | Almost 7:00. | 快七点了 |
[41:32] | Time for you to get up. You want some French toast? | 你该起床了 要吃吐司吗 |
[41:34] | Not yet. | 待会吧 |
[41:36] | I haven’t seen you in two days. | 我两天没见你了 |
[41:39] | I know. I’m sorry. Come here. | 我知道 对不起 过来 |
[41:47] | I love you, sweet girl. | 我爱你 小宝贝 |
[41:49] | I love you, too, Kate. | 我也爱你 凯特 |
[42:13] | Hi. Excuse me. I’m looking for El Segundo Boulevard. | 不好意思 请问埃尔塞贡多大道怎么走 |
[42:16] | Yeah. Uh… | 好的 |
[42:19] | It’s — | 就在 |
[42:54] | 编号B3709-50 性别 女 年龄 33 发色 棕色 体形 瘦 体格 健壮 区域 西南 身体状况 极佳 |