时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal minds”… | 《犯罪心理》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | A good friend of mine, Sheriff Peter Coleman, | 我有位好朋友 德州布里斯科县的 |
[00:05] | down in Briscoe County, Texas, | 彼得·科尔曼警长 |
[00:06] | reached out to me about a possible case. | 因一起疑似案件联系了我 |
[00:08] | The same unsub killed one john and two prostitutes. | 这一个嫖客和两名妓女都被同一嫌犯所杀 |
[00:11] | If you can’t make sure my bitches are safe, | 如果你没法保证我的姑娘们的安全 |
[00:14] | then what good are you? | 那要你何用 |
[00:16] | Because before he was Justin Mills, | 他在贾斯汀·米尔斯之前还有一个身份 |
[00:17] | he was Gordon Borell, | 戈登·伯雷尔 |
[00:17] | And he was arrested for cutting one of the ladies he employed. | 他曾因割伤手下的妓女而被逮捕过 |
[00:19] | But you said the unsub wanted us to catch him and punish him. | 可是你说不明嫌犯希望我们抓到他并且惩罚他 |
[00:22] | What he really wanted was for us to catch the preacher. | 他真正希望的是我们抓住牧师 |
[00:24] | We need to tell him we know he didn’t do this. | 我们必须告诉他 我们知道他不是凶手 |
[00:27] | Oh, preacher, what have you gotten yourself into? | 牧师啊 你看你都干了些什么 |
[00:33] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开火 有人开火 |
[00:39] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[00:42] | Reid! | 里德 |
[02:09] | We need a medic now! | 需要医护人员 |
[02:11] | There’s too much blood! | 他失血过多 |
[02:15] | Hey, you’re doing great, all right? | 你做得很好 |
[02:17] | Yeah. You gotta stay right here, ok? | 你得坚持住 好吗 |
[02:20] | Eyes on me. Eyes on me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[02:26] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[02:28] | Ethan? Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 |
[02:30] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 |
[02:34] | Hurry! | 快来人 |
[02:35] | Hurry! | 快 |
[04:51] | Suspect is down. Repeat, suspect is down. | 嫌犯中枪 重复一遍 嫌犯中枪 |
[04:54] | We got this covered. | 这里我们处理 |
[04:55] | One of yours is in bad shape. | 你们有名组员情况不妙 |
[04:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:00] | Copy that. Two of ours, 3 of theirs. | 收到 我们有两人受伤 他们三人 |
[05:03] | Any casualties? | 有牺牲人员吗 |
[05:04] | One. Coleman. | 有一个 是科尔曼 |
[05:06] | Coleman? | 科尔曼 |
[05:07] | And what about Reid? | 里德怎么样了 |
[05:09] | Not good. They’re taking him to the hospital. | 不太妙 正要送他去医院 |
[05:11] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会再回你 |
[05:13] | All right, Derek, you should go get that looked at. | 好了 戴瑞 你也得去检查下伤口 |
[05:14] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们医院见 |
[05:18] | Fastest route to the hospital is highway 17. | 到医院最快的路是17号高速 |
[05:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | The sound is like a teakettle. | 听起来像烧水壶的声音 |
[05:30] | Do you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | Reid. | 里德 |
[05:37] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[05:38] | Pulse is thready. Starting large-bore I.V. | 脉搏细速 开放大口径静脉通路 |
[05:40] | Reid! | 里德 |
[05:41] | Agent, you’ve got to sit back. | 探员 你坐好别动 |
[05:43] | You gotta help him, man. | 你得救救他 |
[05:45] | Kid, come on, now. | 小子 拜托 |
[05:46] | Stay with me. I’m right here. | 坚持住 我就在这 |
[05:49] | Reid. | 里德 |
[05:50] | Reid! | 里德 |
[05:51] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[06:26] | Demons | 恶魔 |
[06:37] | “When truth is buried, it grows. | 当真理被埋葬 它会生长 |
[06:40] | It chokes. It gathers such an explosive force | 会抑制 会积攒相当有爆发力的能量 |
[06:45] | that on the day it bursts out, | 有朝一日 破土而出 |
[06:47] | it blows up everything with it.” | 带着一切重现于世 |
[06:49] | Emile Zola. | 爱弥尔·左拉 |
[07:26] | Anything yet? | 有消息了吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 没有 |
[07:31] | Spence would have read like two books by now. | 如果斯宾塞坐这 时间都够他读完两本书了 |
[07:33] | Maybe 3. | 说不定是三本 |
[07:34] | It should have been me. | 中枪的人本该是我 |
[07:35] | Or me or any of us. | 也许是我 或者其他人 |
[07:38] | No. | 不 |
[07:40] | He pushed me out of the way. | 他推开了我 |
[07:44] | – If he doesn’t make it. – He’ll make it. | -要是他没挺住 -他会挺过来的 |
[07:47] | He has to. | 他必须挺过来 |
[07:50] | He’s just–he’s too young. | 他还这么年轻 |
[07:53] | Yeah, there’s still things for him to do. | 对 他还有很多要做的事 |
[07:58] | You know, he wants kids. | 他想要孩子 |
[08:00] | Can you imagine Spence as a dad? | 你能想象斯宾塞为人父的样子吗 |
[08:06] | That’d be the luckiest kid in the world. | 那一定是全世界最幸运的小孩了 |
[08:08] | No doubt. | 肯定 |
[08:12] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, it turns out we’re not the only one that’s connected | 是啊 原来不止我们有关系 |
[08:15] | and he knows somebody with a plane. | 他认识有飞机的人 |
[08:17] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:19] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[08:20] | You all can see Agent Morgan now. | 你们现在可以去见摩根探员了 |
[08:22] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’d really like to stay here. | 如果你们不介意的话 我希望待在这 |
[08:26] | The second you hear anything, call me. | 你一有消息 就通知我 |
[08:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[08:40] | How’s Reid? | 里德怎么样了 |
[08:41] | He’s still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[08:45] | No! What are you doing? | 别动 你在干什么 |
[08:46] | You can bet your ass I’m not gonna just sit around here. | 我才不要傻躺在这 |
[08:48] | Guys, come on, get me out of here. | 各位 拜托 把我弄出去 |
[08:49] | Actually, you are. Just hang on a second. | 你还是躺好 稍微等等 |
[08:51] | Just until we figure out what’s what. | 我们先搞清楚现在是什么情况 |
[08:53] | Catch me up. | 跟我说说 |
[08:53] | The 3 victims inside were dead before the shooting started. | 枪击开始前 屋内的三名被害人就已死亡 |
[08:56] | Lividity had set in and there was no blood spatter. | 尸体已有尸斑 室内没有血迹飞溅的痕迹 |
[08:58] | They weren’t killed there. | 他们不是在那里被杀的 |
[08:59] | The preacher’s car was clean, | 牧师的车上很干净 |
[09:00] | so there’s no way he transported bodies in it. | 他不可能用那辆车来转移尸体 |
[09:02] | So you were right. | 所以你们是对的 |
[09:03] | He was being framed. But by whom? | 他是被陷害的 但是被谁呢 |
[09:05] | The answer’s in the victims. | 答案就在被害人身上 |
[09:06] | Belinda Clark and Jesse Moore | 贝琳达·克拉克和杰西·摩尔 |
[09:07] | were both tied to prostitution like the others. | 和其他人一样涉嫌卖淫 |
[09:09] | Travis Henson was a regular at the pool hall, | 特拉维斯·亨森则是桌球房的常客 |
[09:11] | but he didn’t work there. | 但他不在那里工作 |
[09:13] | See, I don’t get why the preacher | 我不明白为什么牧师 |
[09:14] | didn’t just come clean with you. | 不出来跟你坦白 |
[09:16] | He was a narcissistic sociopath who was cornered, | 他是个自恋的反社会者 |
[09:18] | but he still thought that he could get away with it. | 虽然走投无路 但仍觉得自己能够逃脱 |
[09:20] | Once he started shooting, he made his decision. | 一旦他开了第一枪 就下了决心 |
[09:22] | Coming clean was no longer an option. | 坦白是不可能了 |
[09:23] | Guys, I don’t think he was the first one to shoot. | 我不认为第一枪是他开的 |
[09:26] | Whoever set him up was there. | 陷害他的人也在场 |
[09:27] | That’s ballsy. What makes you think that? | 大胆的推断 你为什么这么想 |
[09:29] | Because I’m pretty sure | 因为我很确定 |
[09:30] | that Reid and I heard the first shots fired. | 里德和我都听到了第一声枪响 |
[09:33] | We were all outside of that diner. | 我们都在餐厅外面 |
[09:36] | Anybody got any photos? | 有照片吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah. I downloaded the crime scene photos. | 我下载了犯罪现场的照片 |
[09:41] | All right, show me Coleman. | 好 给我看科尔曼 |
[09:42] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[09:48] | Where’s my vest? I want to show you something. | 我的防弹背心呢 我给你们看点东西 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好 |
[09:58] | You see these? | 看到这些了吗 |
[10:00] | That’s from a mac-10. | 这是M10冲锋枪的子弹 |
[10:01] | Now look at this. | 再看这个 |
[10:02] | You see how the impact mushrooms out? | 看到撞击形成的蘑菇状图案了吗 |
[10:05] | That’s from a semi-jacketed hydra-shok round. | 那是半被甲空尖弹造成的 |
[10:07] | It makes a high-pitched scream. | 它会发出高昂尖锐的声音 |
[10:08] | And I know that I heard it. | 我确信我听到了 |
[10:09] | That’s law enforcement issue. | 这是执法机关配备的 |
[10:11] | Friendly fire? | 自己人误伤的吗 |
[10:12] | No. All those cops were shooting into the diner. | 不 所有的警察都在向餐厅里开枪 |
[10:14] | The round came from the same direction as the preacher. | 这颗来自牧师的相同方向 |
[10:17] | Ok, I don’t know who shot first, | 我不知道是谁先开的枪 |
[10:19] | but I do know that every victim’s connected to the pool hall. | 但我知道所有被害人都和台球房有关 |
[10:22] | The only one missing is Dinah. | 只有黛娜不见了 |
[10:23] | Go find her. | 去把她找出来 |
[10:48] | What are you doing, Dinah? | 你想干什么 黛娜 |
[10:50] | Come on, Owen. | 拜托 欧文 |
[10:51] | Just let me be. | 放过我吧 |
[10:53] | I’m not stubborn like the preacher. | 我不像牧师那么顽固 |
[10:55] | I won’t give you any trouble. | 我不会妨碍你的 |
[10:57] | You know I ain’t gonna say nothin’. | 你知道我不会说出去的 |
[10:58] | Oh, I know you better not. | 你最好不要 |
[11:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:02] | Owen, I won’t tell anyone. | 欧文 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[11:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:06] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 来 |
[11:08] | Ok. Ok, ok, ok. | 好好好 |
[11:10] | Move it. | 快走 |
[11:32] | Agent. | 探员 |
[11:35] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:35] | Incredibly lucky. | 奇迹般的幸运 |
[11:37] | Two millimeters to the right | 子弹再往右两毫米 |
[11:38] | and the bullet would have torn through the carotid artery. | 就会穿透颈动脉 |
[11:41] | It nicked some smaller vessels, | 一些小血管受了伤 |
[11:42] | but we’ve stopped the bleeding. | 不过我们已经止住了血 |
[11:43] | You can see him now. | 你可以去看他了 |
[11:50] | Hey, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:56] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢 艾丽克斯 |
[11:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:02] | Spence is in recovery. | 斯宾塞伤情有所好转 |
[12:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:05] | The kid’s too smart to die. | 这孩子太聪明 死不了 |
[12:07] | Probably rerouted the bullets by power of suggestion. | 可能是利用知识的力量改变了弹道 |
[12:13] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I was, too. | 我也是 |
[12:19] | Well, it looks like she packed a few things | 看起来在某人闯进来之前 |
[12:22] | before someone forced their way in here. | 她打包了一些行李 |
[12:24] | Truck’s still out front. | 卡车还在外面停着 |
[12:26] | She strike you as the mothering type? | 她看起来像是个母亲吗 |
[12:28] | Well, if you pay her for it. Why? | 除非你付她钱吧 怎么了 |
[12:29] | She has this framed. | 她把这个裱起来了 |
[12:32] | It was in the bottom of her bag, | 这在她箱子的底层 |
[12:33] | so that probably means it was one of the first things she packed. | 所以这可能是她最先打包的东西之一 |
[12:36] | It must be very important to her. | 肯定对她来说很重要 |
[12:41] | Yeah, Hotch. She’s gone, | 霍奇 她走了 |
[12:43] | but it doesn’t look like she went willingly. | 但看来她不是自愿离开的 |
[12:45] | No, she didn’t. | 的确不是 |
[12:46] | Meet us at the station. | 来警局集合 |
[12:47] | Right. | 好 |
[13:00] | Where did you guys find her? | 你们在哪里找到她的 |
[13:02] | Trying to get out of town. | 她正准备离开镇子 |
[13:04] | Deputy McGregor found her flying down Route 13. | 麦格雷戈警员发现她在13街上飞驰 |
[13:07] | When he pulled her over, she resisted arrest. | 让她靠边停车 她还拒捕 |
[13:09] | I’d like to talk to deputy McGregor. | 我想和麦格雷戈警员谈谈 |
[13:11] | Well, he’s back out there. What do you need to know? | 他回去巡逻了 你想知道什么 |
[13:14] | What was she driving? | 她当时开的什么车 |
[13:16] | He didn’t say. Her truck, I presume. Why? | 他没说 可能是她的卡车吧 怎么了 |
[13:19] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[13:20] | Well, it doesn’t matter much. | 反正也不重要了 |
[13:21] | It looks like we got her now. | 我们现在抓到她了 |
[13:22] | She’s gotta be behind all this. | 她肯定是幕后黑手 |
[13:24] | Probably got tired of the preacher controlling her | 可能忍受不了一直被牧师控制 |
[13:26] | and pulled a power play. | 企图自己夺权 |
[13:28] | I’m sure you guys have a proper word | 你们应该有形容这种行为的 |
[13:30] | for that kind of behavior. | 专业术语吧 |
[13:32] | Devious. | 暗度陈仓 |
[13:36] | Excuse me, folks. | 失陪了 伙计们 |
[13:40] | Dinah’s truck was still at her place. | 黛娜的卡车还停在她家 |
[13:44] | We need to talk to her. | 我们得和她谈谈 |
[13:45] | Happy to do it. | 乐意之至 |
[13:52] | Hi, Dinah. | 你好 黛娜 |
[13:54] | Sometimes investigators suffer from a form of tunnel vision. | 有时候调查人员会经历隧道视野效应 |
[13:59] | especially when one of their own gets killed. | 尤其当有自己人被害的时候 |
[14:01] | They stop asking questions | 他们不再进行审讯 |
[14:03] | and start to frame the case around their theory. | 而是开始对案情进行臆测 |
[14:07] | Do you know what they think? | 你知道他们怎么想的吗 |
[14:10] | They think that you did all of it, | 他们觉得全是你干的 |
[14:12] | not just the preacher, but the sheriff | 不光是陷害牧师的事 还有杀害警长 |
[14:15] | and all of the girls, too. | 以及那些女孩的事 |
[14:18] | But here’s the thing. | 但关键是 |
[14:20] | I don’t think you wanted those girls to die. | 我不认为你希望那些女孩死 |
[14:24] | And you were scared for those girls. | 那些女孩的事让你感到害怕 |
[14:27] | Because you were one of them. | 因为你曾经和她们一样 |
[14:30] | Weren’t you? | 对不对 |
[14:32] | Dinah, you can tell me whatever it is you are afraid of. | 黛娜 你可以告诉我你在害怕什么 |
[14:35] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[14:38] | You can protect me? | 你能保护我 |
[14:39] | We have federal jurisdiction. | 我们有联邦管辖权 |
[14:47] | Who was the little boy in the picture frame? | 相框里的小男孩是谁 |
[14:51] | He’s like 7 years old? | 他有七岁了吗 |
[14:59] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[15:02] | I got nothin’ to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[15:04] | With all due respect, agent, | 恕我直言 探员 |
[15:05] | she’s here under resisting arrest charges, | 她因拒捕被拘留 |
[15:08] | and my guess is there’s a hell of a lot more that’ll stick. | 我猜她的罪名还远不止于此 |
[15:10] | See? Tunnel vision. | 看见了吗 隧道视野 |
[15:12] | The thing about tunnels– | 隧道的问题在于 |
[15:14] | they can get real dark real fast. | 会在短时间内变得漆黑一片 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna take care of my case now. | 我现在要处理我的案子了 |
[15:20] | So if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:30] | Well, she’s definitely afraid, | 很明显她在害怕 |
[15:32] | but got defiant when Bennett walked in. | 但当本内特进来时她又变得肆无忌惮 |
[15:34] | You get anything about the kid? | 有孩子的线索了吗 |
[15:35] | Nothing but a look of desperation. | 只有她一脸的绝望 |
[15:37] | If she has someone to lose, | 如果她害怕失去什么人 |
[15:38] | they hold all the cards. | 他们肯定抓住了她的把柄 |
[15:40] | Outside. | 外面说 |
[15:45] | So Garcia did some digging | 加西亚查了一下 |
[15:46] | and it turns out that Travis Henson, | 结果发现特拉维斯·亨森 |
[15:47] | the third victim from the diner, | 餐厅里的第三个死者 |
[15:49] | was also a confidential informant. | 还是名线人 |
[15:50] | – For Coleman? – No. | -科尔曼的吗 -不是 |
[15:52] | For a decorated deputy named Owen Mcgregor. | 是名叫欧文·麦格雷戈的授勋警官的 |
[15:54] | You mean the same deputy who arrested Dinah | 你是说逮捕黛娜 |
[15:57] | but didn’t stick around to book her? | 却没等登记完就走了的那名警官 |
[15:59] | It explains the hydra-shok rounds found in Coleman | 这就解释了科尔曼体内的空尖弹 |
[16:02] | and why all the victims were afraid. | 以及所有被害人都如此害怕的原因 |
[16:04] | Each one reported “they” were gonna get them. | 每个人都说”他们”会找上她们的 |
[16:06] | What if “they” is more than just this Owen Mcgregor? | 如果”他们”指得并不只是欧文·麦格雷戈呢 |
[16:09] | What if it’s the whole force? | 如果是整个警局呢 |
[16:11] | I’m telling you, Coleman was not a dirty cop. | 我跟你说 科尔曼不可能是黑警 |
[16:14] | No, but he’s only been sheriff for a year. | 没错 但是他才当了一年警长 |
[16:17] | So he’s the outsider. That’s what got him killed. | 所以他是局外人 这就是他被杀的原因 |
[16:20] | It’s a massive body count. What the hell are they protecting? | 死了这么多人 他们到底在保护什么 |
[16:23] | A way of life? | 一种生活方式 |
[16:25] | Corruption like this can make a lot of people a lot of money. | 像这样的腐败可以让很多人赚大钱 |
[16:27] | And you never met this Mcgregor? | 你也从来没见过这个麦格雷戈吗 |
[16:29] | He’d just finished his 4/40 when we landed. | 我们着陆时他刚下班 |
[16:32] | Convenient. | 这倒挺方便 |
[16:34] | He’s back on the clock now. | 他现在该回来了 |
[16:36] | Where would he go? | 他会去哪儿 |
[16:39] | Bad news. That agent’s gonna make it. | 坏消息 那名探员活下来了 |
[16:42] | You need my help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 不用 |
[16:45] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理就好 |
[16:52] | It’ll be so great if he wakes up… | 如果他醒来 |
[16:54] | and this is the first thing he sees. | 第一眼就看到这个肯定很高兴 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | The good doctor will always make him smile. | 神秘博士总能让他开心起来 |
[17:10] | It’d be really great if he wakes up | 他醒来时看到我们都在盯着他 |
[17:11] | and we’re all–ooh– staring at him. | 这肯定很有意思 |
[17:13] | So, I’m gonna go stand over here. | 所以我站到那边去 |
[17:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:59] | Trust no one, my friend. | 不要相信任何人 亲爱的 |
[18:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:02] | Corruption. | 贪污腐败 |
[18:05] | Something this organized needs a strong leader. | 这么有组织的犯罪需要一个强势的领导者 |
[18:06] | We think it’s deputy Owen Mcgregor. | 我们认为是欧文·麦格雷戈警官 |
[18:09] | And there’s a second-in-command who appears trustworthy | 还有一个可靠的副手 |
[18:12] | but has the access and the skill set to do a lot of damage. | 但是得有权限和手段来造成大规模的伤害 |
[18:14] | Deputy Bennett is presenting as that. | 本内特警官很符合这点 |
[18:16] | They framed the preacher and Dinah. | 他们陷害牧师和黛娜 |
[18:18] | She’s still alive and terrified. | 她还在担惊受怕 |
[18:20] | She ran the prostitution ring with the preacher, | 她和牧师经营着卖淫集团 |
[18:23] | but she must play a bigger part in the rest of this. | 但是她肯定还参与了不少其它事 |
[18:26] | She’s clearly worth more alive than dead. | 很显然她活着比死了更有价值 |
[18:27] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[18:29] | We could offer her something, | 我们可以给她点好处 |
[18:31] | get her to trust us. | 让她相信我们 |
[18:33] | We’ve seen this before. | 我们之前也见过这种情况 |
[18:34] | We find her kid and maybe she’ll talk. | 我们找到她孩子 没准她就开口了 |
[18:36] | Let’s see if Garcia can find him. | 那看看加西亚能不能找到他 |
[18:39] | The rest of us need to figure out who else is involved. | 其他人去找出还有谁参与了这件事 |
[18:46] | Hey, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[18:47] | Hi. I found juice, broth, and jell-o. | 我找到了果汁 肉汤 还有果冻 |
[18:49] | Super bland, but he needs the calories. | 没什么特别的 但是他需要卡路里 |
[18:52] | When this comes off, I’m gonna look just like Boris Karloff. | 等这摘掉后 我就跟鲍里斯·卡洛夫一样了 |
[18:55] | Yeah. A little green makeup | 是啊 再化点绿色的妆 |
[18:57] | and you’ll have the best halloween costume ever. | 你这身就成万圣节的最佳着装了 |
[19:14] | Everybody’s fine. Don’t worry. | 大家都没事 放心吧 |
[19:17] | I’m not. | 不是担心 |
[19:17] | You’ve got that furrowed brow. | 你又皱眉头了 |
[19:21] | Will you look who’s still awake. | 你要不要看看谁醒了 |
[19:23] | Can you tell her she can go now, please? | 你能跟她说声可以走了吗 拜托 |
[19:25] | I’m ok, Alex. Go help the team. | 我没事了 艾丽克斯 去帮他们吧 |
[19:27] | All right. I’m out of here. | 好吧 我走了 |
[19:30] | I’m glad you’re awake. | 真高兴你醒了 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Juice, broth, or Jell-O! | 是要果汁 肉汤 还是果冻 |
[19:40] | Jell-O, my favorite. | 我最喜欢吃的果冻 |
[19:44] | You guys were out there a long time. | 你们在外面待了挺长时间 |
[19:46] | Anything we should know about? | 有什么要跟我们分享的吗 |
[19:47] | Just getting some fresh air. | 出去透透气而已 |
[19:58] | Dinah didn’t claim any dependents | 黛娜的退税单上 |
[20:00] | when she filed her tax returns. | 一个亲属都没填 |
[20:02] | Bonus points for checking in with Uncle Sam. | 主动报税得过奖励 |
[20:04] | At least that part of her life’s in order. | 她至少在这方面还是守纪守法的 |
[20:06] | She’s from around here. Mom lives 10 miles away. | 她是本地人 她母亲住在10英里外 |
[20:12] | This is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[20:13] | Her mom has a first-grader enrolled at Buckingham Elementary. | 她母亲带着一个在白金汉小学上一年级的孩子 |
[20:16] | What are the chances a 78-year old | 一个78岁的老人 |
[20:18] | has a first-grader? | 有个上一年级的孩子的几率是多少 |
[20:19] | – What’s his name? – Josh. | -孩子叫什么 -约什 |
[20:20] | I’m sending all the information out. | 我把资料都发给你们 |
[20:22] | All right, thanks, Garcia. | 好的 谢了 加西亚 |
[20:29] | Eat that. | 吃吧 |
[20:31] | So Garcia tracked down Dinah’s son, | 加西亚查到了黛娜的儿子 |
[20:34] | who’s living close to here, but, um, | 住处离这不远 |
[20:37] | I’ve got eyes all over me, so someone else should go. | 不过好多双眼睛盯着我 得你们其他人去 |
[20:39] | How’s Dr. Reid? | 里德博士怎么样了 |
[20:41] | He’s awake. He’s gonna be fine. | 他醒了 会没事的 |
[20:42] | That’s good to hear. | 太好了 |
[20:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:49] | Let’s take a car ride. I’ll fill you in. | 我们去开车兜兜风 我把情况告诉你 |
[20:52] | JJ, send us the info. | 小洁 把资料发给我们 |
[20:54] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[21:02] | We knew Coleman had only been here a year, | 科尔曼来这才一年 |
[21:04] | but get this. | 不过看这个 |
[21:05] | He replaced a sheriff who also died. | 他也是前任去世了才来接替他的 |
[21:07] | Of what? | 他的前任怎么死的 |
[21:08] | Allergic reaction to medication. | 药物过敏 |
[21:10] | He was in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound. | 他当时正在医院治疗枪伤 |
[21:12] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪 |
[21:13] | Got away. | 那人逃掉了 |
[21:14] | Report says it was a drug raid | 报告上说一开始是去突击扫毒的 |
[21:16] | that ended in automatic gunfire. | 后来演变成了枪战 |
[21:17] | Who wrote that report? | 报告谁写的 |
[21:20] | Owen McGregor. | 欧文·麦格雷戈 |
[21:22] | So the old sheriff realized that his office was corrupt. | 就是说之前那个警长发现手下贪腐 |
[21:25] | They staged a murder. That sounds familiar. | 他手下就设计把他杀了 似曾相识啊 |
[21:27] | Then if the prostitutes witnessed it | 可能那些小姐目睹了事情经过 |
[21:29] | and threatened to tell, | 威胁要告发他们 |
[21:31] | that’s what got them killed. | 所以才招致杀身之祸 |
[21:32] | On what date did the sheriff die? | 那位警长哪一天死的 |
[21:35] | It says here March 20, a year ago. | 上面说是一年前的3月20日 |
[21:37] | The same day as the first victim Lucas Wagner. | 卢卡斯·瓦格纳也是在那天死的 |
[21:40] | So Owen’s had a whole year to figure out his end game. | 欧文花了整整一年时间策划出这场终极游戏 |
[21:42] | It all started on that night. | 一切都是因那天晚上而起 |
[21:44] | You need to see if you can get Dinah talking, | 你去看看能不能让黛娜松口 |
[21:45] | and you need to find out everything you can about Owen McGregor. | 然后你去查查欧文·麦格雷戈的底细 |
[22:28] | What was that about? | 你进去干什么 |
[22:30] | Just seeing if she wanted to talk. | 看看她肯不肯松口 |
[22:33] | A person like Dinah’s gotta have some demons. | 像黛娜这样的人就是心术不正 |
[22:36] | It’s like she was born into bad choices. | 好像天生就走上了歧途 |
[23:45] | Hey, did you get it? | 收到了吗 |
[23:46] | That’s the cop we’re looking for. | 我们要查的就是那名警察 |
[23:48] | That way? | 那边吗 |
[23:50] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[23:52] | He’s right there, isn’t he? | 他就在你那 对吧 |
[23:54] | He’s at the nurses station. | 他正在护士站 |
[23:57] | Oh, I gotta get back to Reid. | 我得回里德那去 |
[23:59] | Garcia, get in that room and shut the door. | 加西亚 回房间把门关上 |
[24:17] | Ok, I did that. Now what? | 好了 现在怎么办 |
[24:19] | I need you to focus and I need you to listen to me. | 你集中精神按我说的做 |
[24:20] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. Yes. I can do that! I can do that! | 能 能 能做到 能做到 |
[24:23] | Is there a wheelchair in the room? | 房间里有轮椅吗 |
[24:25] | Yes. | 有 |
[24:26] | Get Reid in it! | 让里德坐上去 |
[24:28] | That is not gonna be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[24:29] | Then get his patient bag. His gun is in there. | 拿上他的衣物包 他的枪在里面 |
[24:31] | Oh, my God! What? | 天呐 什么 |
[24:33] | Penelope, I need you to get out in that hallway. | 佩内洛普 你得出门到走廊上去 |
[24:50] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[24:55] | Relieved. | 现在放心了 |
[24:58] | I thought it was gonna be the worst day. | 我还以为今天会糟糕透顶 |
[25:00] | I was so afraid Reid wasn’t gonna make it. | 我真怕里德挺不过来 |
[25:04] | Yeah, but he did. | 不过他挺过来了 |
[25:06] | And look at us now. | 再看看我们 |
[25:07] | We’re gonna go protect a kid | 正要去保护一个孩子 |
[25:08] | and give his mom another chance. | 让他妈妈有重来的机会 |
[25:10] | Yeah. Doesn’t get much better. | 是啊 再好不过了 |
[25:14] | Dirty cops doesn’t get much worse. | 没有比警察贪腐更糟的事了 |
[25:17] | It’s funny about this job, isn’t it? | 这工作挺奇怪的 是吧 |
[25:20] | The extremes. | 从一个极端走到另一个极端 |
[25:23] | Yeah. Well, it’s always been that way. | 对 不过一向如此 |
[25:28] | One of the best days of my career | 我职业生涯最辉煌的日子 |
[25:30] | turned out to be one of the worst. | 结果变成了最悲催的日子 |
[25:36] | July 16, 1983. | 1983年7月16日 |
[25:38] | Child abduction turned murder. | 一起儿童绑架案演变成了谋杀案 |
[25:41] | The guy we nabbed killed 5 boys, | 我们抓住了那家伙 他杀害了五个男孩 |
[25:45] | and they were cases we had already tracked. | 正是我们已查明身份的五个人 |
[25:50] | It was such a victory | 知道他 |
[25:53] | in knowing that we’d stopped him from hurting anyone else. | 再也不能危害其他人 可谓是大获全胜 |
[25:59] | When I got home, my bags were packed. | 等我到了家 我的东西都被打包了 |
[26:04] | Carolyn had had enough. | 卡洛琳再也受不了了 |
[26:07] | I had forgotten our anniversary | 我忘了我们的周年纪念 |
[26:09] | again. | 又一次忘了 |
[26:11] | As well as all the other little things | 还忘了许多对我来说 |
[26:13] | that didn’t seem important because… | 不那么重要的事情 因为 |
[26:15] | saving lives trumped everything. | 拯救生命高于一切 |
[26:19] | So I let ours die. | 我牺牲了我们的生活 |
[26:23] | That’s the great balance of life. | 这就是人生平衡的奇妙之处 |
[26:26] | Always finds a way to knock your legs away. | 总会有办法打击你 |
[26:35] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[26:39] | They’re headed to get the kid. | 他们在去接那个孩子的路上 |
[26:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:42] | They figured it out. | 他们知道了 |
[26:43] | I knew I should have handled this myself. | 我就知道我该自己搞定 |
[26:47] | If you can, make your way to the exit. | 请大家尽量前往出口 |
[26:49] | Not the elevator, please. | 请不要使用电梯 |
[26:51] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们怎么做 |
[26:56] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[27:21] | Thought you said it doesn’t get any worse. | 你还说情况不会变得更糟 |
[27:23] | Until it does. | 只有变得更糟了你才知道 |
[27:39] | Are they really gonna shoot Federal Agents? | 他们真的会向联邦探员开枪吗 |
[27:43] | They’re cops who’d rather die than get locked up. | 他们是那种宁死也不肯进监狱的警察 |
[27:46] | They’re desperate. | 他们已经走投无路了 |
[27:49] | She’s coming to you. | 她冲着你来了 |
[27:51] | Have you got one in the chamber? | 你子弹上膛了吗 |
[27:55] | Yep. | 上了 |
[27:59] | Let’s roll. | 开战吧 |
[28:15] | They rammed us. | 他们撞了我们 |
[28:17] | We got off a few rounds. | 我们进行了一场枪战 |
[28:19] | They got away. | 他们逃走了 |
[28:20] | We–we messed up. | 我们搞砸了 |
[28:40] | We got a 10-71 on Highway 17. All units respond. | 17号高速发生枪战 所有单位请回答 |
[29:02] | The safe house isn’t too far away. | 安全地点不是很远 |
[29:05] | And Dinah will be waiting for us? | 黛娜会在那里等我们吗 |
[29:07] | Well, we may get there first. | 我们可能会先到 |
[29:09] | Hey, Josh, can I take a photo for your mom? | 约什 我能给你照张相给你妈妈看吗 |
[29:14] | OK. Now, you want to give me a big smile? | 来一个灿烂的笑容 |
[29:22] | Great. OK, go ahead. | 很好 好了 去吧 |
[29:28] | He’s with agents now. | 他现在和探员们在一起 |
[29:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:31] | Do you agree to cooperate? | 你愿意合作了吗 |
[29:33] | Yes. Just get me the hell out of here. | 愿意 只要能把我从这鬼地方弄出去 |
[29:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:44] | I’ve got orders she’s not to leave the premises. | 我收到命令 不能让她离开那个屋子 |
[29:47] | You can tell your boss she’s leaving with me. | 你就和你上司说是我把她带走了 |
[29:53] | You tell yours she’s not. | 你去和你上司说她不能走 |
[29:55] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[29:56] | Unless you want to arrested for obstruction | 除非你想因为妨碍联邦探员调查 |
[29:58] | of a federal investigation, let her go. | 而被拘捕 否则放开她 |
[30:09] | He’s gone, right? | 他走了吧 |
[30:10] | He is gone. They’re letting us back in. | 他走了 他们让我们回来了 |
[30:12] | All right, good. You did it, baby girl. | 太好了 你成功了 宝贝 |
[30:14] | I lost a couple karma points, | 我做了点坏事 |
[30:15] | but, uh-huh, I did it. | 不过总算成功了 |
[30:17] | All right, I will be there in about 5 minutes. | 我大概五分钟后到 |
[30:22] | I know you and the first victims | 我知道你和第一个被害人 |
[30:23] | witnessed deputy Owen kill the former sheriff. | 目睹了欧文警官谋杀前警长的过程 |
[30:26] | Why did he spare you? | 他为什么放过了你 |
[30:27] | When he looks at me, he sees dollar signs. | 因为他知道我能帮他赚钱 |
[30:30] | He runs everything through the pool hall and I don’t say a word, | 他通过台球场运营一切 而我完全保持沉默 |
[30:33] | ’cause if I did, he’d hurt my son. | 因为如果我说出去 他会伤害我儿子 |
[30:36] | And he’s got a lot of help. | 而且他爪牙众多 |
[30:38] | I mean, even if people aren’t getting paid off, | 即使是那些没有收取好处的人 |
[30:41] | they’re all too scared to say anything. | 也因为害怕而不敢作声 |
[30:43] | So the whole force knows? | 也就是说整个警局都知道 |
[30:44] | Enough of them. | 相当一部分人知道 |
[30:46] | What’s he dealing? | 他进行的是什么交易 |
[30:47] | Everything. | 什么都有 |
[30:48] | He gets all the product he can | 他搞到一切能搞到的东西 |
[30:50] | and then sells it to the higher bidder. | 然后卖给出价更高的买家 |
[30:52] | Where did he get it. | 他从哪里搞到的货 |
[30:54] | Steals it. | 偷的 |
[30:56] | He even smuggles people across the border. | 他甚至跨国界偷渡人口 |
[31:00] | What are they gonna do? | 他们能怎么办 |
[31:01] | He wears a badge, they don’t. | 他戴着警徽 他们没有 |
[31:03] | Where would deputy McGregor go now | 麦格雷戈警官如果知道 |
[31:05] | that he knows we’re closing in? | 我们快查到他了会去哪里 |
[31:06] | To a junkyard he controls on the edge of town. | 去城市边缘一个他控制的垃圾场 |
[31:10] | He’s final move’s going to be a distraction. | 他最后一招会是调虎离山 |
[31:13] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[31:17] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah. I’m just really tired. | 还好 就是感觉很累 |
[31:19] | Of course you are. You need to get some sleep. | 那是肯定的 你得睡一会 |
[31:22] | Oh, but how can you sleep? ‘Cause you’re in a hospital | 但是你怎么睡得着呢 你在医院里 |
[31:26] | where people are always poking you. | 总有人来给你做检查 |
[31:29] | He had his meds an hour ago. | 他一个小时前打过药 |
[31:31] | Yeah, post-op antibiotics. | 这是术后抗生素 |
[31:35] | Yeah, he had those, too. | 他也打过这些了 |
[31:36] | Which ones? | 这是什么 |
[31:38] | Carbenicillin? No, that’s not right. | 羧苄青霉素 这个不行 |
[31:40] | I have a severe reaction to beta lactams. | 我对β-内酰胺类抗生素有强烈过敏 |
[31:42] | I can’t have that. | 我不能注射这个 |
[31:44] | That’s not in your chart. | 你的病历里没写 |
[31:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:55] | Garcia! He has a gun! | 加西亚 他身上有枪 |
[32:08] | He’s moving. | 他还在动 |
[32:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | I didn’t know how loud. | 我不知道开枪这么大动静 |
[32:13] | I can’t hear, ’cause my heart | 我听不见了 因为我心脏跳得 |
[32:16] | feels like it’s gonna come out. | 像是要跳出来了 |
[32:17] | Can that happen? | 这可能吗 |
[32:18] | Physically, can your heart burst out of your chest? | 一个人的心脏有可能跳出胸口吗 |
[32:20] | And what is this ringing? | 这些声响是什么 |
[32:22] | My ears don’t pop for like a week after I fly, | 每次坐完飞机 我耳朵都得嗡嗡响一个礼拜 |
[32:25] | and if this is like that, that’s gonna drive me bonkers. | 要是这次也那样的话 我会疯的 |
[32:29] | Am I yelling? Because it feels like I might be yelling. | 我是在吼吗 因为我觉得自己可能在大吼 |
[32:31] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[32:36] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我讲话吗 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I heard that. That makes it better. | 可以 我听见了 现在心里舒服多了 |
[32:40] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[32:41] | Thank you for doing it. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[32:44] | Ok. You’re ok. | 好了 你没事了 |
[32:54] | Oh, Josh. | 约什 |
[32:56] | Oh, my sweet boy. | 我的小宝贝 |
[33:02] | The closest federal support is an hour away. | 最近的联邦支援离这里有一个小时的路程 |
[33:04] | I’ve called the rangers. | 我已经联系过突击队了 |
[33:05] | How long for them? | 他们多久能到 |
[33:06] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[33:08] | Hey, Morgan. Is everyone ok? | 摩根 大家都没事吧 |
[33:10] | Everything’s fine. Don’t worry. | 都挺好的 别担心 |
[33:12] | It was all a big distraction. | 这一切都是为了引开我们 |
[33:13] | It’s gotta be part of McGregor’s end game. | 这肯定也是麦格雷戈谢幕曲的一部分 |
[33:15] | He’s headed to a junkyard. I’ll send you the address. | 他去垃圾场了 我把地址发给你 |
[34:45] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[35:30] | Ok. It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[35:31] | It’s gonna be ok. | 不会有事的 |
[37:15] | Huh. Look at this. | 看看 |
[37:17] | It’s a booked flight. | 都坐满了 |
[37:19] | Maybe with the year we’ve all had, | 也许经过这么战功赫赫的一年 |
[37:22] | uh, the brass will give us a bigger plane, you know. | 上级会批给我们一架大点的飞机 |
[37:24] | Yeah. Let me know how that goes. | 好吧 等你的好消息 |
[37:28] | What did the rangers think? | 突击队怎么看这件事 |
[37:29] | Sadly, they’ve seen this before. | 他们以前也见过这种事 |
[37:31] | They’re going to have their hands full cleaning the place up. | 他们清理那个地方就得忙上一阵了 |
[37:38] | Hotch, don’t tell me we have another case. | 霍奇 别跟我说又有新案子 |
[37:40] | Are we turning the plane around? | 我们要打道回府吗 |
[37:42] | No. | 不用 |
[37:44] | No, we’re gonna go home and get some sleep. | 不用 我们大家都回家睡个好觉 |
[37:46] | Lots of it, I hope. | 希望能大睡一觉 |
[37:47] | I am starting now. | 我决定现在就开始 |
[38:06] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[38:07] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[38:09] | Ah, that’s overselling it. | 也许是夸张了点 |
[38:10] | I, uh, I feel great | 作为脖子中了一枪的人来说 |
[38:13] | considering I just got shot in the neck. | 我这状态算是很棒的了 |
[38:31] | Where do you want this? | 这个放哪 |
[38:32] | Any — right there is fine. | 就放在那吧 |
[38:43] | Ok. So, you should get some sleep. | 好了 你该好好睡一觉了 |
[38:49] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:51] | Yesterday touched a nerve | 昨天看到你那个样子 |
[38:54] | saw you like that. | 让我触动不小 |
[38:58] | Who’s Ethan? | 伊森是谁 |
[39:03] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[39:08] | He was 9 when he died. | 他去世时才九岁 |
[39:11] | Doctors said it was neurological, | 医生说是神经系统的问题 |
[39:13] | but they didn’t have a name for it. | 但他们也说不出个所以然来 |
[39:15] | Still don’t. That drove me crazy. | 至今仍是如此 这让我很抓狂 |
[39:18] | No word to put to this thing | 我都说不清楚到底是什么 |
[39:20] | that took away my greatest love. | 夺走了我的至爱 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:26] | He kept growing despite his disease. | 虽然生着病 他也一直在成长 |
[39:29] | The last time I lay beside him, | 我最后一次躺在他身边时 |
[39:31] | he was almost as long as me. | 他都差不多跟我一边高了 |
[39:35] | He was ready to go. | 他已经做好准备了 |
[39:37] | But I wasn’t ready to say good-bye. | 但我还没做好道别的准备 |
[39:44] | I begged him to open his eyes. | 我求他睁开眼睛 |
[39:47] | And the cruelest part was that I could see | 最残忍的是 我能想象到 |
[39:50] | who he would be at 20, | 他20岁时的样子 |
[39:52] | but I knew he’d never get there. | 但我知道他却永远看不到那一天了 |
[39:58] | Ethan is a great name. | 伊森这个名字很好听 |
[40:02] | It means enduring. | 是”不朽”的意思 |
[40:04] | It’s fitting. | 很适合 |
[40:06] | You and James never let go of one another. | 你和詹姆斯从来没放弃过彼此 |
[40:17] | Have you ever had that feeling | 你有没有过那种感觉 |
[40:19] | that your future is somehow behind you? | 好像你的未来在你的身后 |
[40:23] | All the time. | 经常 |
[40:24] | I did, too. | 我也是 |
[40:26] | But it isn’t. | 但实际不是这样的 |
[40:30] | Ethan would have been a lot like you. | 伊森要是长大了 肯定跟你很像 |
[40:34] | Thank you for being there when I woke up. | 谢谢你在我醒来时守在我的身边 |
[40:36] | That meant a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[40:38] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[40:48] | Bye, Alex. | 再见 艾丽克斯 |
[40:50] | *Let me go* | *放手让我走* |
[40:58] | *Gravity gets us all* | *我们都无法逃脱重力* |
[41:02] | *Just thought you should know* | *只是想告诉你* |
[41:05] | *In tomorrow’s morning light* | *在明早的晨光里* |
[41:09] | *Things will look a lot less frightening* | *一切看起来就会不那么可怕* |
[41:12] | *And now, and now* | *而现在 而现在* |
[41:16] | *And now* | *而现在* |
[41:21] | *Maybe just* | *也许只是* |
[41:24] | *Maybe we* | *也许我们* |
[41:28] | *Could be* | *可能在* |
[41:30] | *Write history* | *谱写历史* |
[41:35] | *Maybe I…* | *也许我* |
[41:39] | “We must be willing | 我们必须心甘情愿 |
[41:40] | to get rid of the life we planned | 放弃我们所计划的生活 |
[41:43] | so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” | 才能迎来正在等待我们的生活 |
[41:47] | Joseph Campbell. | 约瑟夫·坎贝尔[美国神话作家] |
[41:49] | *Let’s not forget what we said* | *不要忘记我们曾说过的话* |
[41:55] | *Let’s hold it instead* | *在你能放手让我走之前* |
[41:59] | *Till you let me go* | *就牢牢记住这些话吧* |