时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Help me… | 救命 |
[00:21] | Please… | 求求你 |
[00:25] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[00:28] | Please, oh, Jesus. | 求你了 上帝啊 |
[00:30] | Don’t let me… | 别让我 |
[00:33] | die like this. | 就这样死了 |
[00:35] | Not like this. | 不能就这样死了 |
[00:38] | Not like this. | 不能这样死 |
[00:42] | Not like… | 不能 |
[00:49] | You… | 是你 |
[02:16] | Get your barf bags ready, my creatures, | 准备好呕吐袋 我的伙伴们 |
[02:18] | because these pictures are even more not pretty than usual. | 因为这些照片比以往都更不堪入目 |
[02:22] | Clark Howard, till last night, | 昨天晚上 克拉克·霍华德 |
[02:24] | in Wheeling, West Virginia. | 在西弗吉尼亚州的惠灵市被杀 |
[02:26] | Murder weapon left on the scene. | 作案工具留在了现场 |
[02:28] | Is that barbed wire? | 那是带刺铁丝吗 |
[02:29] | Indeed it is, arranged to fit like a noose. | 是的 还特意做成绞索的样子 |
[02:32] | How do you wrap that into a noose? | 那东西怎么做成绞索 |
[02:34] | I guess it’s the same way that porcupines make love. | 大概就像要交配的豪猪一样 |
[02:36] | Very carefully. | 必须非常小心 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but the tensile strength wouldn’t allow you | 是 但铁丝的抗拉强度使其无法 |
[02:39] | to tie it like rope. | 像绳子那样勒死人 |
[02:40] | It can if you’re strong enough, | 如果你够强壮就可以 |
[02:42] | which speaks to the unsub’s physicality. | 这说明嫌犯有不错的体格 |
[02:43] | And the fact that he twisted a head completely around | 他能把别人的头扭转180度 |
[02:45] | speaks more to the unsub’s physicality. | 更加证明了嫌犯四肢发达 |
[02:47] | It’s a redundancy in the M.O., isn’t it? | 从作案手法上来看 这是多此一举 对吧 |
[02:50] | The unsub possibly tried to hang– | 也许嫌犯是想要吊起 |
[02:52] | Or decapitate. | 或砍头 |
[02:53] | Yeah, or decapitate Clark Howard. | 对 或者砍下克拉克·霍华德的头 |
[02:56] | The noose wasn’t effective, so he kills him by hand. | 但绞索不起作用 所以他就徒手杀人 |
[02:59] | Report says he’s victim number two. | 报告上说他是第二名死者 |
[03:01] | Who’s victim number one? | 第一名死者是谁 |
[03:02] | That would be Matthias Lee. | 是马提亚·李 |
[03:03] | Mr. Lee was killed when he was out hunting. | 李先生是外出打猎时被杀的 |
[03:06] | He was caught in a bear trap. Accident, you say? | 被捕熊器夹住 是意外吗 |
[03:08] | I say, no, because the bear trap was launched | 要我说 不是 因为捕熊器 |
[03:11] | from a makeshift projectile hidden inside a tree, | 是从藏在树里的一个临时发射器射出的 |
[03:13] | and it was also lined with barbed wire, | 而且也缠了带刺铁丝 |
[03:15] | which is why Wheeling P.D. has invited us in. | 因此 惠灵市警局才邀请我们介入此案 |
[03:17] | Well, both victims were hunters, but the way they were killed, | 两名死者都是猎人 但鉴于他们的死法 |
[03:19] | it looks like the unsub was hunting them. | 似乎是嫌犯猎杀了他们 |
[03:21] | And even though both men were armed | 即使这俩人都携有武器 |
[03:22] | and should have had the upper hand, | 照理说应该能有一定优势 |
[03:24] | he was skilled enough to use stealth | 嫌犯却有足够娴熟的技巧 暗地行动 |
[03:25] | and the environment to surprise them. | 并利用环境突袭他们 |
[03:27] | And in order to find this unsub, | 为了找到嫌犯 |
[03:28] | we’re gonna have to do it on his turf, | 我们得去他的地盘上做调查 |
[03:30] | where he’s got the advantage, | 在那儿他有天时地利 |
[03:32] | and he’s gonna see us coming. | 他也会知道我们来了 |
[05:03] | Blood Relations | 血亲 |
[05:09] | “The past is never dead. It is not even past.” | 过往绝不会消亡 它甚至从未走远 |
[05:13] | William Faulkner. | 威廉·福克纳 |
[05:15] | Two murders in two days. | 两天两起凶杀案 |
[05:17] | Do the police have any leads | 警方是否有线索 |
[05:18] | on who would want these men dead? | 知道谁想置他们于死地 |
[05:20] | They did, until he was killed. | 在他被杀之前 警局是有线索 |
[05:22] | Wheeling P.D. was circling | 惠灵市警局圈定 |
[05:23] | Clark Howard for the murder of Matthias Lee. | 马提亚·李案的凶手是克拉克·霍华德 |
[05:25] | It’s easy to see why. Looking at their case histories, | 原因显而易见 看他们的案底 |
[05:27] | both men filed dozens of | 俩人彼此 |
[05:29] | harassment and nuisance lawsuits against each other, | 起诉对方骚扰和妨害的案子不计其数 |
[05:31] | including unfounded claims of burglary and trespassing. | 包括诽谤说对方入室盗窃和非法入侵 |
[05:33] | Then, in 2011, Matthias Lee filed a civil complaint | 2011年 马提亚·李对克拉克·霍华德 |
[05:37] | against Clark Howard “To kiss his ass.” | 提起民事诉讼 要”亲他的屁股” |
[05:40] | Clark Howard responded with a motion to go… | 克拉克·霍华德的回复则示意他可以去 |
[05:44] | You can’t actually do that with the male anatomy. | 以男性的身体结构 这是做不到的 |
[05:47] | Ok, so maybe this isn’t one unsub, then. | 好吧 那也许不止一名嫌犯 |
[05:50] | Maybe this is just tit-for-tat revenge murders. | 或许这是起以牙还牙的仇杀 |
[05:53] | Sure. Clark Howard uses the barbed wire | 对 克拉克·霍华德用带刺铁丝 |
[05:55] | for murder number one, | 犯下了第一起凶杀案 |
[05:56] | and then the unsub gets him back | 然后嫌犯找上了他 |
[05:57] | by hanging him with it for murder number two. | 用带刺铁丝绞杀他 这就是第二起凶案 |
[05:59] | We need to dig deep in the family and friends, then. | 我们得深入挖掘其亲友的情况 |
[06:01] | That’s our suspect pool. | 那是潜在的嫌犯群 |
[06:02] | They’re gonna be reluctant to talk to federal agents. | 他们不会愿意来和联邦探员谈话 |
[06:04] | It’s not like we’re very popular in this neck of the woods. | 我们在这片地区不太受欢迎 |
[06:07] | Blake, you and JJ see who you can get to come to the table. | 布莱克 你和小洁去看看有谁愿意来聊聊 |
[06:10] | Reid, look into where the unsub or unsubs | 里德 你去调查嫌犯或嫌犯们 |
[06:11] | are getting this barbed wire. | 是以何种渠道获得这种带刺铁丝 |
[06:12] | Dave and Morgan, find out what you can about the victims, | 戴夫和摩根 尽可能调查死者的情况 |
[06:15] | what else they might have been involved in | 看看他们是否还卷入了什么别的 |
[06:16] | that could have gotten them killed. | 会招致杀身之祸的事情 |
[06:19] | I can’t quite tell you why those two boys hated each other, | 我不太清楚他们为什么彼此仇视 |
[06:23] | just that they did. | 他们就这么对上了 |
[06:24] | According to one of Matthias Lee’s restraining orders, | 根据马提亚·李持有的一张限制令 |
[06:26] | he not only wanted Clark Howard kept 50 feet away, | 他不仅要克拉克·霍华德和自己保持50英尺的距离 |
[06:28] | but the entire Howard family. | 还有整个霍华德家族 |
[06:30] | If the animosity extends to the families, | 如果敌意扩散到整个家族 |
[06:31] | how many potential suspects are we talking about? | 那潜在的嫌犯会有多少人 |
[06:33] | It could be all of them. | 可能全员都是 |
[06:35] | And it could be none of them. | 也可能都不是 |
[06:38] | Agent Hotchner, we see this all the time. | 霍奇纳探员 这种事我们见多了 |
[06:40] | A fella hates another fella, | 一个人讨厌另一个人 |
[06:42] | then a brother gets involved. | 跟着就有兄弟卷入 |
[06:44] | And then a cousin. | 再下来就是堂表亲戚 |
[06:45] | You know, they get convinced that the reason | 他们会相信 |
[06:47] | they can’t find work or can’t find a woman | 找不到工作 找不到女人 |
[06:50] | or can’t get off of OXYs, ’cause of that other family. | 甚至戒不掉毒 都是另一家人的错 |
[06:52] | So the mom and dad of the two victims | 两名死者的父母 |
[06:54] | have agreed to talk to us. | 同意来和我们谈谈 |
[06:55] | Who is that? Cissy Howard, Malachi Lee? | 是谁 茜茜·霍华德和玛拉基·李吗 |
[06:59] | Yes. And Cissy would only come in on one condition. | 对 茜茜答应来 但有个条件 |
[07:02] | She told me if she even smelled Malachi Lee, | 她说如果她闻到玛拉基·李的味道 |
[07:05] | she would walk, | 就立马走人 |
[07:05] | and when I asked what that specific smell was, | 我问她 是哪种味道的时候 |
[07:08] | she said, “Dip and beard lice.” | 她说 “臭虱子”的味道 |
[07:10] | Can we arrange to have them come in separate entrances? | 能否安排他们从不同的入口进来 |
[07:13] | Sure can. | 当然可以 |
[07:13] | So we’ll have Mrs. Howard at 12:00 | 那请霍华德女士在12点来 |
[07:15] | and Mr. Lee at 12:30. | 李先生12点30分来 |
[07:17] | Won’t that risk them running into each other? | 那样他们不就有碰面的风险吗 |
[07:19] | Exactly. | 要的正是如此 |
[07:20] | Cause of death is straightforward. | 死因明确 |
[07:23] | Thwack and whack, respectively. | 啪啪扭断了两人的脖子 |
[07:29] | Did the M.E. mark this on Clark Howard’s hand? | 法医有记录克拉克·霍华德手上的伤痕吗 |
[07:31] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[07:32] | Burn marks. | 烧伤痕迹 |
[07:33] | Chemical burns, it looks like. | 看起来像化学灼伤 |
[07:35] | Yeah. “Victim had burns on fingers and hands | 有 “死者手指和手上均有灼伤 |
[07:37] | consistent with lye.” | 与碱液灼伤情况一致” |
[07:41] | Rossi, they’re on Matthias Lee’s hands and wrists, too. | 罗西 马提亚·李的手和手腕上也有 |
[07:44] | It’s almost like they were splashed on, | 很可能是溅上去的 |
[07:45] | as if he was cooking with it or something. | 也许是在用它做什么东西 |
[07:47] | Intuition tells me these boys were making meth. | 直觉告诉我这俩家伙在制毒 |
[07:50] | And if they were trying to make each other’s lives miserable, | 他们俩要是都不想让对方有好日子过 |
[07:52] | they probably weren’t just making it. | 可能不光是制毒 |
[07:54] | They were selling it. | 他们还贩毒 |
[07:57] | I talked to 3 farmers | 我找到了三个农户 |
[07:58] | who had 3 different strands of barbed wire stolen. | 分别有不同种类的一段带刺铁丝被盗 |
[08:01] | None of them saw the thief, | 谁都没看见小偷 |
[08:03] | but they all swear it was the same person. | 不过他们都肯定是同一个人所为 |
[08:06] | The Mountain Man. | “山地人” |
[08:09] | Should we have Garcia look into it as a pseudonym? | 是谁的别名吗 要加西亚查查吗 |
[08:13] | I’m thinking maybe we should hold off on that. | 我觉得可能还用不着 |
[08:15] | The Mountain Man seems to be | “山地人”似乎是 |
[08:16] | a confluence of several local legends. | 几个当地传说的综合体 |
[08:18] | Some say he’s part of the backwoods Appalachian population, | 有人说他是阿巴拉契亚森林里的蛮人 |
[08:20] | others say he’s a Confederate | 还有人说他是南方邦联军 |
[08:21] | holdout trying to start a second civil war | 坚持想发动第二次南北战争 |
[08:22] | to turn brother against brother, | 挑拨兄弟反目 |
[08:24] | but the one thing they all could agree upon | 不过有件事他们都没异议 |
[08:26] | is if you go into a darkened bathroom | 就是如果你走进一间昏暗的浴室 |
[08:28] | and you chant “I hate the Mountain Man” 3 times, | 重复三遍”我恨山地人” |
[08:31] | he’ll pop up and kill you | 那么下一次你在广播里听到 |
[08:32] | the next time you hear | 林纳·史金纳乐队的歌时 |
[08:34] | Lynyrd Skynyrd on the radio. | 他就会跳出来杀了你 |
[08:34] | So you’re sure the theft from the farms match the crime scenes? | 你确定被偷的铁丝与案发现场的一致 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Barbed wire’s actually quite specific | 对 带刺铁丝其实各不相同 |
[08:39] | depending on what type of livestock you’re trying to keep in | 取决于你要关的是哪种牲畜 |
[08:41] | and what type of rustlers you’re trying to keep out. | 要防的是哪些贼 |
[08:43] | In this case, the concertina formation | 在这个案子里 这种蛇腹形铁丝 |
[08:45] | was exactly what was used | 与杀害克拉克·霍华德和马提亚·李 |
[08:46] | to kill Clark Howard and Matthias Lee. | 所用的完全一致 |
[08:48] | Except, we have two murders, but you talked to 3 farmers. | 不过 出了两起命案 但有三户农户被偷 |
[08:51] | Yeah. Wire number 3 hasn’t been found yet. | 对啊 还没找到第三户被偷的铁丝 |
[08:53] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[08:55] | No, it is not. | 确实如此 |
[08:56] | You gonna catch the Snicklefritz that done this to my baby? | 你们抓不抓杀害我儿子的混蛋 |
[08:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然抓 夫人 |
[09:00] | You better. | 最好如此 |
[09:01] | Tell me, why did Clark and Matthias hate each other? | 告诉我 克拉克和马提亚为什么互相怨恨 |
[09:05] | Don’t rightly know. | 不怎么清楚 |
[09:07] | Some bad blood. | 有哪儿不和吧 |
[09:11] | “I wouldn’t put him out if he was on fire. | 他就算烈火焚身我也不会去救 |
[09:13] | But I might light a cigarette off him.” | 倒可能会拿这火点支烟 |
[09:16] | These are your son’s words when he was questioned. | 警察盘问你儿子的时候 他是这么说的 |
[09:17] | And my words to him were, Clark, if you so much | 我是这么对他说的 克拉克 |
[09:20] | as hurt a hair on Matthias Lee’s head, | 你哪怕动了马提亚·李一根头发 |
[09:23] | I will smite you like Jeroboam. | 我也会把你揍得跟耶罗波安一样 |
[09:28] | You don’t even know who that is, do you? | 你都不知道我说的谁吧 |
[09:30] | Second Kings, Old Testament. | 《旧约》中的《列王纪下》 |
[09:32] | He followed in succession after King David. | 他在大卫王后接替了王位 |
[09:34] | God killed his son, his wife, and ultimately him. | 上帝杀死了他儿子 妻子 最后杀死了他 |
[09:36] | So, you got some book learnin’. Well, good for you. | 算你读了点书 了不起 |
[09:40] | Don’t mean you got the sense to catch my boy’s killer. | 不代表你有本事抓住杀害我儿子的凶手 |
[09:43] | ‘Cause I can tell you think I’m lyin’ to you. | 因为我看得出来你以为我在撒谎 |
[09:47] | Well, let me tell you something, Mr. FBI man. | 这么跟你说吧 探员先生 |
[09:50] | My son is innocent of harming that Lee boy. | 我儿子没有伤害李家那小子 |
[09:54] | ‘Cause his words to them cops, | 他跟警察说的那些话 |
[09:56] | those were the words of stupidity and bravado. | 不过是在犯傻 逞强 |
[10:00] | But my words to him… | 可我对他说的那些话 |
[10:03] | In my family, under my roof, | 在我家 我的屋檐下 |
[10:06] | my word is law. | 我的话就是圣旨 |
[10:10] | Now, we done? | 问完了吗 |
[10:17] | Mr. Lee, please. | 李先生 拜托 |
[10:23] | All right, will you answer one question? | 好吧 就回答一个问题行吗 |
[10:27] | Who do you think is behind Matthias’ murder? | 你觉得谁是马提亚被杀的幕后黑手 |
[10:33] | Mrs. Jareau– | 洁婼女士 |
[10:34] | Agent Jareau. | 是洁婼探员 |
[10:35] | It’s Mrs. Jareau. | 就是洁婼女士 |
[10:38] | Unless that ring on your finger is some kind of lesbian thing. | 除非你手上戴那戒指是什么同性恋的玩意儿 |
[10:41] | I know how you all like to do it up there in D.C. | 我知道你们首都的人都喜欢搞那个 |
[10:45] | You see, this here is a family matter. | 你看 这些都是家务事 |
[10:49] | And we would appreciate it | 要是联邦政府能不插手 |
[10:51] | if the federal government just back off. | 我们感激不尽 |
[10:59] | 发信人: 霍奇 行动 | |
[11:01] | Ok. | 行 |
[11:03] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[11:05] | I’ll escort you out of the station. | 我送你出警局 |
[11:14] | Oh, hold the elevator. | 别关电梯门 |
[11:23] | Where are you parked, Mr. Lee? | 你车停哪儿了 李先生 |
[11:27] | Malachi? | 玛拉基 |
[11:30] | P2. | P2区 |
[11:41] | You visit your daddy’s grave recently? | 最近去给你爸扫墓没 |
[11:46] | You visit yours? | 你去了没 |
[11:57] | Per my sweet JJ’s request, | 应亲爱的小洁的要求 |
[11:58] | I have combed through the lives of the Lee and Howard fathers. | 我把李和霍华德家的父辈梳理了一遍 |
[12:01] | Now, going backwards, | 回溯从前 |
[12:01] | there’s nothing particularly compelling about either of their graves, | 他们的坟墓没什么特别之处 |
[12:04] | but, holy cow, everything before it is. | 不过 老天爷 那之前的事可惊人了 |
[12:08] | So, gather around the campfire, my friends, | 同志们 快围过来 |
[12:09] | ’cause this one is quite the story. | 精彩的来了 |
[12:11] | Ok, so the family forefathers, | 这两家人的祖辈 |
[12:13] | Carl Howard and Munroe Lee, specifically, | 特指卡尔·霍华德和门罗·李 |
[12:15] | grew up in the Wheeling area circa Prohibition time. | 生长于禁酒令时期的惠灵地区 |
[12:18] | And they were competing moonshine runners. | 他们私自贩酒 互为对手 |
[12:21] | Which started a family feud. | 所以才挑起了家族之争 |
[12:22] | Did it ever. An exceptionally bloody one. | 一直没停过 异常血腥 |
[12:24] | Cousins, spouses, children. | 表亲 配偶 子女 |
[12:26] | No one was spared. | 没人能置身事外 |
[12:27] | How long did the violence last? | 这种暴力冲突持续了多久 |
[12:29] | Until the passage of the 21st Amendment. | 到第21修正案通过之后才停止 |
[12:31] | Once firewater became legal, | 酒类买卖合法化后 |
[12:33] | they lost their bloodthirstiness-ness. | 他们也就没那么嗜血了 |
[12:35] | Until Clark and Matthias brought it back. | 不过克拉克和马提亚又把这风气带了回来 |
[12:37] | The new underground market | 新兴的地下市场 |
[12:39] | brought back old rivalries to the surface. | 使老对手又浮上了水面 |
[12:41] | It’s only a matter of time | 霍华德家族攻击 |
[12:42] | before the Howards attack the Lees again. | 李家族是早晚的事 |
[12:44] | I mean, they were basically announcing it to us in the elevator. | 他们在电梯里都差不多表明了 |
[12:47] | We’ve got to find a way to defuse the situation | 我们得想办法平息事态 |
[12:48] | or these families will tear each other apart. | 否则这两家不会放过对方的 |
[12:52] | That’s excellent. | 太好了 |
[12:54] | That is excellent. | 太好了 |
[12:56] | And on behalf of my father, I want to thank you | 我替我爸谢谢你 |
[12:58] | for doing business with us. | 能把生意给我们做 |
[13:01] | Well, I know you have your choices for product | 我知道惠灵地区有很多产品 |
[13:03] | in the Wheeling area, | 可供你们选择 |
[13:05] | so the fact that you’re favoring us– | 所以你们能看中我们 |
[13:07] | Maddie! | 麦蒂 |
[13:19] | Oh, please! | 求你了 |
[13:21] | Oh, please! Oh, god! | 求你了 上帝 |
[13:36] | No! | 不 |
[13:49] | Why aren’t you people stopping this? | 你们为什么不阻止这事 |
[13:50] | We’re trying to, but– | 我们在想办法 不过 |
[13:52] | But what?! They killed my wife! | 但是什么 他们杀了我老婆 |
[13:55] | Ok. It’s all right. | 没事 没关系的 |
[13:57] | You know, it’s obviously the Howards that are doing this. | 明摆着就是霍华德家的人干的 |
[13:59] | Why? What’s going on between the two families? | 为什么 你们两家人之间有什么过节 |
[14:01] | That’s none of your damn business. | 那跟你有屁关系 |
[14:03] | It is now. | 现在有关系了 |
[14:08] | Is it crystal meth? | 是因为冰毒吗 |
[14:09] | Ohh. I see. Of course. | 我明白了 可不嘛 |
[14:12] | So we’re just a bunch of dumb West Virginia hicks. | 就因为我们是西弗吉尼亚的一群乡巴佬 |
[14:14] | We must be cooking meth. | 我们就必须要制毒 |
[14:16] | I tell you what. You search my house | 我告诉你 你去搜我的房子 |
[14:18] | and you search my bank account | 查我的银行账户 |
[14:20] | and you come back and tell me that I’m dealing drugs. | 然后你再回来告诉我 我是不是毒贩子 |
[14:24] | I thought you were smarter than that. | 我还以为你没这么蠢呢 |
[14:30] | JJ… | 小洁 |
[14:33] | Bad? | 情况很糟吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah. Head taken clean off. | 没错 头整个被拽下来了 |
[14:35] | And we found the third piece of barbed wire | 我们还发现了里德报告被盗的 |
[14:37] | that Reid reported stolen. | 第三段带刺铁丝 |
[14:39] | It doesn’t mean this is over. | 这不代表事情就此结束了 |
[14:40] | We profiled a series of retaliatory attacks. | 根据我们的侧写应该会有一系列的报复性袭击 |
[14:43] | Right now it’s Howards two, Lees, one. | 现在霍华德家两起 李家一起 |
[14:48] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[14:52] | Mrs. Howard. | 霍华德太太 |
[14:54] | Heard through the grapevine | 听别人说 |
[14:55] | you’re looking for an old Monte Carlo. | 你们在找一辆老款蒙地卡罗 |
[14:57] | You know someone who drives a car like that? | 你知道有人开这种车 |
[14:59] | I know someone who don’t. | 我知道谁不开这种车 |
[15:01] | Here’s a copy of every vehicle | 这是所有姓霍华德的人 |
[15:03] | registered in the Howard family name. | 名下的车辆型号复印件 |
[15:05] | That’s all well and good, Mrs. Howard, | 这是件好事 霍华德太太 |
[15:06] | but when someone’s this eager to prove their innocence, | 但如果有人这么急于证明自己清白的话 |
[15:09] | it makes us wonder. | 很值得我们怀疑 |
[15:11] | Well, it’s true enough. | 我说的都是真的 |
[15:12] | There’s no love lost between the Howards and the Lees. | 霍华德家和李家是有过节 |
[15:15] | But we would never hurt a woman | 但是我们永远不会去伤害一个 |
[15:17] | who did nothing but raising her babies. | 除了养孩子什么都没干过的女人 |
[15:20] | We didn’t do this, Agent Hotchner. | 这不是我们干的 霍奇纳探员 |
[15:23] | You’ll see. | 你到时候就知道了 |
[15:27] | My men are all here. We’re ready for your profile. | 我的人都到齐了 可以发布侧写了 |
[15:31] | We need a little more time. | 我们还需要点时间 |
[16:10] | Oh, mama. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[16:13] | Mama…help… | 妈妈 救命 |
[16:16] | Ok, if we hit the reset button on the profile, | 好吧 如果我们要重新进行侧写 |
[16:18] | what do we have? | 我们都掌握了什么 |
[16:19] | Well, the behavior points to one obvious theory. | 他们的行为表明了一个明显的理论 |
[16:22] | Revenge murders stoking the fire of a family feud. | 报复杀人激化了家族间的矛盾 |
[16:24] | With the forensic evidence to back it up. | 法医证据也可证明 |
[16:25] | Physical evidence of methamphetamine production. | 生产冰毒的物证也有 |
[16:27] | The only problem is every time we dig a little deeper | 唯一的问题就是每当我们 |
[16:29] | into the families, that theory falls apart. | 更深入了解这家人 这个理论就不成立了 |
[16:31] | The Howards are certainly doing everything they can | 霍华德家倾尽全力 |
[16:33] | to prove this isn’t about revenge for them. | 来证明这不是对他们的报复 |
[16:35] | But the unsub want the families to think that it is. | 但是嫌犯却希望他们这么认为 |
[16:37] | What if it’s an outsider | 如果这是一个外人干的呢 |
[16:38] | like you would see in the drug cartel model? | 就像贩毒集团那种案例 |
[16:40] | One supplier eliminates two major competitors | 一个毒贩为了消灭两个主要竞争对手 |
[16:42] | by getting them to fight with each other. | 让他们鹬蚌相争 |
[16:44] | Except what are they fighting over? | 只是他们争什么呢 |
[16:46] | Miles Lee made a good point when I questioned him. | 我询问迈尔斯·李的时候他说得挺有道理 |
[16:48] | There is nothing in his home | 他家里还有银行账户 |
[16:50] | or bank account to indicate he was a dealer. | 都没有他是毒贩的证据 |
[16:52] | Ready, ready. | 准备好了 |
[16:53] | So Garcia and I dug a little deeper. Take it away. | 所以我和加西亚深入调查了一下 说吧 |
[16:56] | I did some peeking into both | 我偷偷查了 |
[16:57] | the Lee and Howard online shopping activity. | 李和霍华德两家的网购记录 |
[17:00] | Here’s what I found. | 有所发现 |
[17:01] | In addition to lye, | 除了碱液 |
[17:02] | they bought–are you ready? | 他们还买了 听好了 |
[17:04] | Sodium hydroxide, methanol, | 氢氧化钠 甲醇 |
[17:06] | mixing beakers, digital scales, | 混合溶液的烧杯 电子秤 |
[17:08] | safety glasses, gloves, aprons– | 护目镜 手套 围裙 |
[17:10] | All of which you need for meth. | 都是制毒必备的东西 |
[17:11] | But the arrest record in the community told a different story. | 但社区的逮捕记录与此截然相反 |
[17:15] | Neither the Howards nor the Lees are even tangentially involved. | 霍华德和李两家完全不涉及毒品的事 |
[17:18] | Garcia, where were the purchases shipped? | 加西亚 这些物品发到了哪儿 |
[17:20] | Uh, the Howards spread them out. | 霍华德家把货分到了各处 |
[17:21] | The other side just sent them to one address, Malachi Lee’s farm. | 另一家把货物发往了 玛拉基·李的农场 |
[17:25] | We don’t have a profile | 在了解他们的家族生意之前 |
[17:25] | until we know what the family business is. | 我们不能完成侧写 |
[17:28] | Let’s go get some answers. | 出发去寻找答案吧 |
[17:29] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[17:44] | – Don’t shoot! – Show me your hands! | -不要开枪 -把手举起来 |
[17:45] | – Don’t shoot! – Show me your hands! | -别开枪 -把手举起来 |
[17:48] | On your knees! Now! | 跪下 马上 |
[17:53] | Don’t shoot. You gonna blow us all sky high. | 不要开枪 你会把我们全炸飞了的 |
[17:55] | – We comin’ out. – Put down the weapons. | -我们出来了 -把枪放下 |
[17:58] | Put ’em down! | 放下 |
[17:59] | I’m the one who opened fire, not my kids. | 是我开的枪 不是我的孩子们 |
[18:01] | You didn’t say who you were. | 你没说你们是谁 |
[18:02] | We thought you was the Howards. | 我们还以为是霍华德家的人 |
[18:03] | We’re FBI. How’s that? | 我们是联调局的 这样行了吗 |
[18:05] | It’s still private property. You’re trespassin’. | 这里可是私人领地 你们是非法入侵 |
[18:08] | You need a warrant. You can’t go in there. | 你们得有搜查证 你们不能进去 |
[18:10] | Couldn’t agree with you more. | 无比赞同 |
[18:27] | There’s no ventilation. | 没有通风设备 |
[18:29] | If they were cooking meth in here, | 如果他们在这儿制毒 |
[18:30] | they’d all be dead from the fumes. | 他们会被毒烟熏死 |
[18:32] | So what exactly are they cooking? | 那他们到底在做什么 |
[18:34] | It smells like cooking oil. | 闻起来像是食用油 |
[18:39] | More like used cooking oil. | 更像是用过的食用油 |
[18:43] | Waste runoff collected by restaurants | 餐馆收集用过的油 |
[18:44] | and just thrown out like garbage. | 然后当垃圾给扔了 |
[18:48] | I think I might know what they’re up to. | 我想我可能知道他们在搞什么鬼了 |
[18:50] | I started reading about biofuel, | 我之前读过生物燃料的资料 |
[18:52] | where you take a clean-burning | 就是把废弃的清洁燃料 |
[18:53] | waste product like used cooking oil | 比如用过的食用油 |
[18:55] | and you turn it into an ethanol gas. | 转化成乙醇汽油 |
[18:57] | I know the conversion method’s similar to meth. | 我知道转化方式类似于制毒 |
[18:59] | Yeah, but, only this stuff is legal. | 没错 只是这种东西是合法的 |
[19:01] | And believe it or not, it’s way more profitable. | 而且事实上 这东西更赚钱 |
[19:04] | Dave, wait! | 戴夫 等等 |
[19:11] | Why didn’t you tell us this is what you were selling? | 你为什么不告诉我们你们在卖什么 |
[19:13] | ‘Cause if the outsiders knew how much money we were making, | 如果让外人知道我们赚了多少钱 |
[19:15] | we’d become targets. | 我们就会成为众矢之的 |
[19:18] | You already are. | 你们已经是了 |
[19:46] | Guys, I’m a little worried I wasted my time | 各位 我有点担心我把时间浪费在 |
[19:48] | being an expert in my field, | 我的专业领域 |
[19:49] | because this biofuel thing has a massive payout. | 因为这种生物燃料利润巨大 |
[19:52] | How much money are we talking about? | 大概是多少钱 |
[19:54] | We’re talking in the hundreds of millions of dollars. | 我们说的可是上亿美元 |
[19:57] | So, it turns out the Lee and Howard families | 原来李和霍华德两家 |
[20:00] | took all of their old moonshine | 用他们以前的私酿 |
[20:02] | and other suspicious manufacturing infrastructure | 和其他可疑的制造设备 |
[20:04] | to create highly efficient conversion methods. | 创造出了更高效的转换方法 |
[20:06] | Only now they’re both in the process of selling them. | 现在他们都在卖这东西 |
[20:08] | To whom? | 卖给谁 |
[20:09] | To a West Virginia company | 卖给一个西佛吉尼亚州的公司 |
[20:11] | that wants total control of the biofuel market in the state. | 这个公司想控制国内的生物燃料市场 |
[20:14] | Well, if our profile is right, | 如果我们的侧写正确 |
[20:15] | someone didn’t want to deal to go through. | 说明有人不希望这个买卖能成 |
[20:17] | Maybe the sellers are sabotaging it to drive down the price. | 或许是卖家在蓄意搞破坏以压低价格 |
[20:20] | Yeah, but there are easier ways to do that | 但完全可以找到更好的方式 |
[20:21] | than resorting to murder. | 不非得进行谋杀 |
[20:22] | Someone in the community, then? | 也许是社区里的其他人 |
[20:24] | Malachi kept it a secret | 玛拉基对此一直保密 |
[20:25] | because he didn’t want outsiders to know. | 因为他不想让外人知道 |
[20:26] | The Howards would behave with the same self-interest. | 霍华德家出于同样的自身利益应该也是如此 |
[20:28] | Only family members would know. | 只有家庭内部人员知道此事 |
[20:30] | It doesn’t make sense. If the unsub’s a family member, | 这说不通啊 如果嫌犯是家庭成员 |
[20:32] | He’s blowing his one big chance to get rich. | 他这是在自毁发财致富的大好机会 |
[20:35] | Unless he were frozen out of the deal. | 除非他被禁止参与这场交易 |
[20:36] | Garcia, run the names on the contracts against both family trees. | 加西亚 将合同上的名字和两家家谱进行对比 |
[20:39] | – Done. – Anybody excluded? | -好了 -有人被排除在外了吗 |
[20:41] | There’s a distant cousin on the Howard side– | 霍华德家有个远房表亲 |
[20:44] | Caleb. Black sheep. | 卡莱布 是个害群之马 |
[20:46] | In and out of jail for larceny. | 因为盗窃多次入狱 |
[20:48] | Stealing from farms, specifically. | 确切地说 是从农场偷东西 |
[20:50] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[20:51] | No known address. | 地址不明 |
[20:52] | It’s a good bet Cissy knows. | 茜茜很可能知道 |
[20:53] | We should pay her a visit. | 我们应该去找她一趟 |
[20:55] | Well, before you do, you should know that | 你们走之前 还有一件事 |
[20:56] | Caleb is on an FBI watchlist. | 卡莱布在联调局的监视列表中 |
[20:58] | Apparently, he was part of an underground organization | 他参与了一个地下组织 |
[21:00] | that wanted the, quote, | 他们追求 原话是 |
[21:03] | “Real south to secede from the false south.” End quote. | “将真的南部从假的南部中分离出来” |
[21:07] | Last reported seen deep in the Appalachian woods. | 最后出现地是在阿巴拉契亚森林深处 |
[21:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:10] | The Mountain Man. | 山地人 |
[21:12] | The legend Reid heard from the farmers. | 里德从农民那里听来的传说 |
[21:14] | According to them, he was part of the Appalachian population | 根据他们所说 他是阿巴拉契亚人 |
[21:17] | and he wanted to start a second Civil War. | 想挑起第二次内战 |
[21:19] | They were describing the unsub and we didn’t realize it. | 他们描述的就是嫌犯 我们都没意识到 |
[21:23] | I believe in the God of mercy, | 我相信 上帝慈悲为怀 |
[21:26] | in the God of compassion. | 上帝怜悯众人 |
[21:31] | But that’s not the God I need right now. | 但是我现在不需要这样的上帝 |
[21:35] | I am praying to the God of vengeance. | 我向复仇之神祈祷 |
[21:39] | The God of anger. | 向愤怒之神祈祷 |
[21:40] | The God of locusts and boils and floods. | 向带来虫患 疾病和洪水之神祈祷 |
[21:46] | Someone is hurting my family, God. | 神啊 有人在伤害我的家人 |
[21:52] | And I need your power to help me smite my enemy. | 我需要你的力量来助我对抗敌人 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:28] | Oh, I got you, you son of a bitch. | 我逮到你了 你这个混蛋 |
[22:52] | Her car’s still here, but she isn’t. | 她的车还在 但人不见了 |
[22:53] | Between this and the break-in, | 根据这点和破门而入的事实 |
[22:54] | the unsub must have come for her. | 嫌犯肯定是冲着她来的 |
[22:56] | He’s never kidnapped a victim before. | 他以前从没绑架过被害人 |
[22:58] | Why didn’t he kill her on the spot? | 为什么不就地杀了她 |
[23:00] | Especially considering she pulled the trigger. | 尤其她还开了枪 |
[23:03] | This wasn’t a surprise like the previous murder. | 和之前的谋杀不同 这次是意料之中的 |
[23:04] | She was ready for him. | 她是有准备的 |
[23:05] | It didn’t do any good. He still took her. | 那也没什么用 他还是把她带走了 |
[23:07] | But to where? | 但带到哪去了呢 |
[23:11] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[23:12] | I just made a one step forward, two step braha kind of discovery. | 我有所发现 不过可能对你们不是好消息 |
[23:15] | Caleb Howard is on the radar, | 找到了这个卡莱布·霍华德 |
[23:17] | just under a different name. Sam Caplan. | 只是他用了另一个名字 山姆·卡普兰. |
[23:20] | And, my friends, | 另外 朋友们 |
[23:20] | he is not the Mountain Man anymore. | 他现在不是山地人了 |
[23:32] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Sam Caplan. | 打扰一下 我找山姆·卡普兰 |
[23:34] | Uh, who’s asking? | 请问是哪位 |
[23:37] | The same people who’d like to talk to Caleb Howard. | 一个想和你谈谈卡莱布·霍华德的人 |
[23:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:57] | What do you want? Why do you have me here? | 你想要什么 为什么把我抓来 |
[24:01] | Is this about money? | 是想要钱吗 |
[24:03] | I’ll give you money. You just name your price. | 我给你钱 你说个价吧 |
[24:07] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[24:10] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[24:14] | I want you to say hello. | 我想让你问个好 |
[24:17] | To who? | 向谁问好 |
[24:20] | To you? | 向你吗 |
[24:37] | To her. | 向她 |
[24:42] | Well, do you recognize her? | 你认得她吗 |
[24:47] | That’s my mama. | 这是我妈妈 |
[24:49] | I was The Mountain Man. | 我曾经是山地人 |
[24:51] | I mean, I had joined every movement | 我以前每次活动 |
[24:53] | to the right of the Klan, but that’s not me anymore. | 都会参加 但我现在变了 |
[24:56] | Can you account for your whereabouts the past week? | 你能说一下你上周在哪里吗 |
[24:58] | Oh, yeah. One of my kids is on a suicide watch, | 当然 我在看管一个有自杀倾向的孩子 |
[25:01] | so I’ve actually been sleeping in the building. | 所以我一直住在楼里 |
[25:03] | I had my phone pre-dialed to 911 just in case of emergency, | 以防万一 我把手机预拨到报警电话 |
[25:07] | and I butt-dialed it once or twice. | 我还不小心拨出去一两次 |
[25:08] | You’re more than welcome to run the record if you’d like. | 你要是想可以查看通话记录 |
[25:12] | I’m more curious why you go by Sam Caplan now. | 我更好奇你为什么现在改叫山姆·卡普兰了 |
[25:15] | Well, when I was younger, one of the reasons | 我年轻的时候 去抢劫农场 |
[25:17] | I would rob a farm or get drunk | 或喝到酩酊大醉 |
[25:20] | or join one of those stupid causes | 或加入那些愚蠢组织的 |
[25:21] | was because I thought that’s just what Howards did, you know? | 原因之一就是我以为这是霍华德家的作风 |
[25:23] | You raise hell and ask questions later. | 惹完事再说 |
[25:26] | I think it was because I didn’t like myself very much. | 我想是因为我不怎么喜欢那时的自己 |
[25:29] | You don’t have to change your name for a fresh start. | 你想要重新开始不用改名字 |
[25:33] | In this town, you do. | 在这里是必要的 |
[25:35] | In this town, family is–is destiny, and, | 在这里 家族就是你的命运 |
[25:38] | well, I was embarrassed by mine. | 我以自己的家族为耻 |
[25:39] | This whole time, | 一直以来 |
[25:40] | my team thought you were disowned by your family, | 我们一直以为你是被家族遗弃的 |
[25:42] | but I guess it was the other way around. | 但看起来事实刚好相反 |
[25:44] | Yes, ma’am, that’s right. | 是的 女士 没错 |
[25:46] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[25:48] | We’re trying to find your aunt Cissy. | 我们在找你婶婶 茜茜 |
[25:50] | Do you have any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能在哪里吗 |
[25:52] | None. | 不知道 |
[25:53] | Do you remember the last time you talked to her? | 你还记得最后一次和她说话吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. Right before I took her advice | 记得 就在我听取了她的建议 |
[25:57] | and signed the papers to become Sam Caplan. | 签署了一系列文件 成为山姆·卡普兰之前 |
[26:00] | She made the suggestion. | 是她给你的建议 |
[26:03] | Cissy Howard married into the Howard family, right? | 茜茜·霍华德嫁入了霍华德家 对吧 |
[26:05] | But what was it that she said to Malachi in the elevators? | 但是她在电梯里和玛拉基说的什么 |
[26:08] | You visit your daddy’s grave recently? | 最近去给你爸扫墓没 |
[26:12] | You visit yours? | 你去了没 |
[26:13] | We thought that was in reference to the family feud. | 我们以为这和家族宿愿有关 |
[26:16] | But she wasn’t born into the family or their feud. | 但她不是霍华德家的人 没什么宿愿 |
[26:18] | Exactly. And Garcia couldn’t find any documentation for this woman. | 正是 加西亚也找不到这个女人的任何资料 |
[26:22] | She invented herself 40 years ago. | 40年前她凭空出现 |
[26:24] | Now, add in that she gave her nephew the idea to change his name, | 加上她还建议侄子改名字 |
[26:28] | and her middle name is Magdalene… | 以及她的中间名是玛格德琳 |
[26:33] | Magdalene Lee, Malachi’s sister. | 玛格德琳·李 玛拉基的妹妹 |
[26:36] | Went missing almost 50 years ago, presumed dead. | 大约50年前失踪 被认为死了 |
[26:39] | Now it all makes sense. “You visit your daddy’s grave recently?” | 这就说通了 最近去给你爸扫墓没 |
[26:42] | “You visit yours?” | 你去了没 |
[26:43] | It’s the same dad. | 指的是同一个父亲 |
[26:46] | That woman raised me from a baby. | 这个女人把我从小养大 |
[26:49] | She fed me, | 喂养我 |
[26:50] | she clothed me, she taught me how to hunt. | 给我穿衣 教我打猎 |
[26:53] | She’s real lovely. | 她真好 |
[26:57] | Yeah, she was smart. | 是的 她很聪明 |
[27:00] | She kept me away from other people | 她不让我接触其他人 |
[27:02] | ’cause she knew they wouldn’t understand. | 因为她知道没人理解我 |
[27:08] | Then I started asking questions. | 我开始提问题 |
[27:12] | How come I don’t look like the others, mama? | 我怎么跟别人不一样 妈妈 |
[27:19] | How come I don’t look like you? | 我为什么不像你 |
[27:27] | And while her body was wasting away from the cancer… | 当她的身体因为癌症而逐渐衰弱 |
[27:32] | she told me… | 她告诉我 |
[27:36] | about a deal she made. | 她做过一个约定 |
[27:40] | About a deal she made out here in these woods. | 就在这片树林里做的约定 |
[27:45] | You? | 你是 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:55] | Now, I’m going to decide whether you live | 现在我要决定你是活 |
[28:01] | or die. | 还是死 |
[28:03] | But that depends on how much you confess. | 就看你能坦白多少了 |
[28:07] | What it must have been like to | 这么多年后 |
[28:07] | see your sister in the elevator after all this time. | 在电梯里遇到妹妹是什么感觉 |
[28:08] | What’s it been, 50 years? | 多久了 50年了吗 |
[28:12] | And you never ran into her in town? | 你们从没遇到过吗 |
[28:14] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[28:15] | Once she run off, she was dead in my folks’ eyes. | 她走后 我们就当她死了 |
[28:18] | Why’d she leave? Or was she forced out? | 她为什么离家 是被赶走的吗 |
[28:21] | Well, I don’t think that’s really your business. | 这事和你们没关系 |
[28:23] | No, but it is my business, | 现在有关系了 |
[28:25] | when your children are dying | 你的孩子面临死亡的威胁 |
[28:26] | and I seem to care more about stopping it than you do. | 而我似乎比你更想要阻止这一切 |
[28:29] | You don’t tell me that you care more | 少来说你比我更在乎 |
[28:31] | about my kids than I do, you understand that? | 我孩子的安危 懂吗 |
[28:36] | I just lost my son. | 我刚失去儿子 |
[28:39] | Then help me. | 那就帮我 |
[28:43] | Why did she leave? | 她为什么离开 |
[28:46] | She got in a family way. | 她怀孕了 |
[28:49] | She shamed my folks. | 给家人蒙羞 |
[28:51] | How old was she? | 她那时多大 |
[28:53] | She was 16. | 十六岁 |
[28:55] | But girls in your family have conceived younger. | 但你家女孩有更小就怀孕的 |
[28:57] | Why was it shameful? | 她为什么就丢脸了 |
[29:10] | It was your child. | 是你的孩子 |
[29:16] | Wasn’t it? | 是吗 |
[29:18] | I didn’t– | 我没有… |
[29:20] | I didn’t force her or nothin’. | 我没有强迫她 |
[29:29] | We was kids. | 我们那时还小 |
[29:31] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[29:33] | And I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[29:37] | Anybody else in the family know? | 家族里有其他人知道吗 |
[29:39] | No. | 没有 |
[29:43] | What happened to the child? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[29:53] | There was this shack. | 有个小屋 |
[29:56] | We used to go there when… | 当我们想做时 |
[29:59] | We wanted to sin. | 我们就去那里 |
[30:01] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[30:06] | And this is the place. | 就是这个地方 |
[30:09] | This is where I was conceived? | 我就是在这里被怀上的 |
[30:12] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[30:16] | Thought nobody’s catch you, didn’t you? | 你以为没人知道 对吧 |
[30:20] | My mama did. | 我妈妈发现了 |
[30:28] | You liked her looking at you. | 你喜欢让她看着 |
[30:33] | You liked it, didn’t you, whore? | 你喜欢 对吧 婊子 |
[30:38] | But she knew. | 但她知道 |
[30:39] | You can’t cheat the laws of god | 你迟早有一天会受到 |
[30:41] | and the laws of nature forever. | 上帝和自然法则的制裁 |
[30:44] | When did you know about me? | 你什么时候发现我的 |
[30:46] | What if we tell mama and daddy? | 我们什么时候告诉妈妈爸爸 |
[30:50] | They’ll kill us. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[30:53] | They’ll kill us both. | 会杀了我们俩 |
[30:54] | You gotta understand, we were young. | 你要知道 我们还小 |
[30:57] | So we come up with a plan. | 于是我们想出一个计划 |
[31:00] | It wasn’t a good plan. | 那个计划不好 |
[31:03] | But it was the best two teenagers could do. | 但是这是年轻人能想出的最好的办法了 |
[31:06] | You’d keep the baby. | 你们留下了孩子 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[31:13] | It hurts so bad! | 太疼了 |
[31:16] | Am I dying? | 我会死吗 |
[31:19] | Something’s wrong. | 不好了 |
[31:22] | I can’t stay here for this. | 我不能留在这里了 |
[31:24] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪里 |
[31:25] | Malachi! Come back here! | 玛拉基 回来 |
[31:34] | And you ran. | 你跑了 |
[31:37] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[31:40] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[31:43] | I ran like a coward. | 我跟孬种一样跑了 |
[31:46] | Please… | 来人 |
[31:48] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[31:51] | Someone help me. | 来人啊 帮帮我 |
[31:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:55] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[32:05] | You. | 你 |
[32:06] | I had no money. | 我没有钱 |
[32:08] | I had no resources. | 也没有任何资源 |
[32:11] | I wasn’t ready to be a mother. | 我没做好当母亲的准备 |
[32:14] | But she was. | 但她有 |
[32:16] | So she said she’d help me. | 她说会帮我 |
[32:18] | We made a deal. | 我们做了约定 |
[32:20] | She’d keep my secret… | 她保守我的秘密 |
[32:28] | and she got to keep him. | 就可以留下孩子 |
[32:31] | After I gave you up, | 我把你给她后 |
[32:33] | I rambled the state for 2, 3 years. | 我在州里游荡了两三年 |
[32:38] | Then I heard one of the Howard boys was looking for a wife. | 然后听说霍华德家有个小伙子找老婆 |
[32:41] | So I put myself where he could see me. | 我就去引起他的注意 |
[32:45] | I never told him what I’d done, where I’d come from. | 我没告诉过他我做过什么 来自哪里 |
[32:48] | Once he made a decent woman out of me, | 在他娶我之后 |
[32:51] | I prayed to God for a fresh start. | 我就祈求老天让我重新开始 |
[32:55] | And he gave it to me. | 然后我如愿以偿了 |
[32:56] | No! | 不 |
[32:58] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[32:59] | no! | 不 |
[33:03] | We ain’t done with me yet. | 我的事还没说完呢 |
[33:06] | On the night I was born… | 我出生的那天晚上 |
[33:11] | did you name me? | 你给我起名字了吗 |
[33:15] | No. | 没有 |
[33:19] | Did you kiss me good-bye? | 你有跟我吻别吗 |
[33:23] | No. | 没有 |
[33:34] | Did you even hold me? | 你有抱过我一下吗 |
[33:40] | Did you?! | 有吗 |
[33:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[33:55] | Please… | 求求你 |
[33:58] | just let me look at him. | 让我看看他 |
[34:10] | My… | 我的 |
[34:14] | Oh — my sweet Jesus, he’s — | 上帝啊 他 |
[34:18] | he’s… | 他 |
[34:22] | What’s wrong with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[34:31] | He’s perfect. | 他很完美 |
[34:42] | You never even thought about me, did you? | 你从没想起过我 对吧 |
[34:47] | I tried not to. | 我努力不去想 |
[34:50] | But I knew. | 但我知道 |
[34:52] | I knew I would pay before my maker for what I’d done. | 我知道我总有一天要为我的所作所为付出代价 |
[35:07] | You were right. | 没错 |
[35:13] | No! | 不 |
[35:15] | You said if I told you the truth — | 你说如果我把真相告诉你的话 |
[35:17] | I said I’d decide. | 我说我会做出决定 |
[35:22] | And I have. | 而我也已经做出决定了 |
[35:28] | I’m gonna send you to hell myself. | 我要亲手送你下地狱 |
[35:38] | The shack Malachi described fits the geographic profile | 玛拉基提到的那个小木屋 |
[35:40] | of the unsub’s hunting zone. | 符合不明嫌犯狩猎范围的地理侧写 |
[35:41] | What are we walking into? | 这次等着我们的会是什么呢 |
[35:42] | We’ve already been shot at by the locals once. | 我们已经遭遇过一次当地人的枪林弹雨了 |
[35:45] | According to Garcia, the census counter out there | 据加西亚的调查 人口普查小组曾在那 |
[35:47] | encountered an Appalachian woman living in a cabin, | 遇到过一个住在小木屋里的阿巴拉契亚女人 |
[35:49] | but she refused to give any information. | 但她拒绝提供任何个人信息 |
[35:51] | The woman must have raised the unsub out there. | 那个女人肯定是在那里把不明嫌犯养大的 |
[35:53] | That’s how he knows the area so well. It’s his backyard. | 所以他才会那么了解那里 那就是他家后院 |
[35:56] | That’s exactly where he would have taken Cissy. | 他肯定把茜茜带到那里去了 |
[36:04] | Wait. Wait… | 等一下 等一下 |
[36:06] | For what? | 等什么 |
[36:07] | You kill me here, they’ll find you. | 你要是在这里杀了我 他们一定会找到你的 |
[36:12] | They’ll know everything you did. | 他们会知道你所做过的一切 |
[36:15] | Why would you help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[36:18] | ‘Cause I need to pay for my sins. | 因为我要为我的罪孽付出代价 |
[36:23] | But I want you to live. | 但我希望你能活下去 |
[36:53] | Man down! Man down! Fall back! | 有人受伤 有人受伤 退后 |
[36:55] | Fall back! | 退后 |
[37:00] | Bloodhound has the scent. | 猎犬已经追踪到味道了 |
[37:01] | Ok. We gotta split up. | 好的 我们分头行动 |
[37:03] | We can cover more ground. Let’s go. | 扩大搜查范围 行动吧 |
[37:24] | I have eyes on Cissy. | 我看到茜茜了 |
[37:25] | He’s got her rigged to a tree. | 他把她绑在了一棵树上 |
[37:27] | Do not approach. She could be bait. | 别过去 她可能是诱饵 |
[37:29] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去找你 |
[37:45] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[37:46] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[37:50] | Blake?! | 布莱克 |
[37:51] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[37:52] | Blake, can you hear me?! | 布莱克 你能听到吗 |
[37:54] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[38:01] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[38:06] | Start shooting! Start shooting! | 开枪 开枪 |
[38:08] | Where?! | 朝哪打 |
[38:09] | Everywhere! | 朝着河面开 |
[38:21] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢 |
[38:23] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[38:29] | This is SSA Rossi with the BAU. | 我是行为分析组的特别督查探员罗西 |
[38:31] | We need to drag the lake. | 我们要搜河 |
[38:48] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:50] | My hair smells like a dirty sock. | 我的头发一股臭袜子味 |
[38:53] | But… other than that I’m fine. | 但是除此之外 我没事 |
[38:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | How are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[39:04] | I just — I couldn’t breathe. | 我只是 我无法呼吸 |
[39:08] | We put 30 bullets into that water. | 我们朝水面开了30枪 |
[39:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:13] | He’s dead, Alex. | 他已经死了 艾丽克斯 |
[39:16] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[39:21] | We can still press charges against Malachi Lee. | 我们仍然可以起诉玛拉基·李 |
[39:22] | He opened fire on federal agents. | 他朝联邦探员开火 |
[39:24] | My humble opinion — it’s a waste of time. | 我的拙见是 这完全是浪费时间 |
[39:28] | A jury of his peers don’t take kindly | 陪审团都是当地人 他们可不喜欢 |
[39:29] | to government attacks on their homes. | 政府侵犯他们的家园 |
[39:39] | You talk to the families? | 你跟那两家人谈过了吗 |
[39:40] | We explained how Malachi | 我们向他们说明了 |
[39:41] | was instrumental in the recovery of Cissy. | 玛拉基在找回茜茜的过程中帮了大忙 |
[39:44] | Only that just raised more | 这不过这样一来 |
[39:46] | uncomfortable questions than we could answer. | 产生了更多我们无法回答的尴尬问题 |
[39:49] | I would not want to be that poor son of a gun | 就算把全世界的财富都给我 |
[39:51] | for all the money in the world. | 我也不想成为那个倒霉鬼 |
[40:20] | Magdalene… | 玛格德琳 |
[40:27] | it should have been me he killed. | 该被他杀死的人是我 |
[40:35] | It should have been us both. | 咱们俩都该死 |
[41:13] | Something you two want to tell us? | 你们俩是不是该给我们个交代 |
[41:27] | Where did you find this place? | 你是在哪找到这个地方的 |
[41:28] | Well, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[41:30] | my parents used to bring us here when we were kids. | 小的时候我爸妈曾带我们来过这里 |
[41:32] | Your parents? They brought you here? | 你父母 他们带你来过这 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:37] | This place is certainly out of the way. | 这个地方真是够偏僻的 |
[41:39] | You are gonna love it. | 你会爱上这里的 |
[41:41] | No one is gonna bother us. | 没人会打扰我们 |
[41:44] | No phones. No internet. | 没有电话 没有网络 |
[41:47] | No dry cleaning, no takeout. | 没有干洗店 也没有外卖 |
[41:50] | No calls from your boss. | 可是也没有你老板打来的电话 |
[41:54] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[42:01] | You need to wait. | 别着急 |
[42:04] | Oh, no, no, no. Come on. | 不 不 不 拜托 |
[42:07] | Oh, this is worth waiting for. | 等一会是值得的 |
[42:41] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[42:46] | Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[42:53] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[43:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:12] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞什么 |
[43:13] | What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? What are you doing? | 我搞什么 你搞什么呀 你在干吗 |
[43:15] | You’re so sexy when you’re scared. | 你害怕的样子好性感 |
[43:18] | Well, uh, you’re sexy when you — | 你也很性感 |
[43:24] | You have 3 seconds to give me the keys to your car. | 给你三秒钟的时间把车钥匙交给我 |
[43:29] | 3… | 三 |
[43:30] | 2… | 二 |
[43:32] | 1. | 一 |