时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[00:20] | Next Stop, 27th and Leighton. | 下一站 27街和莱顿路 |
[00:43] | Next stop, Greenfield and Leighton. | 下一站 格林菲尔德路和莱顿路 |
[00:46] | Next stop, Greenfield and Leighton. | 下一站 格林菲尔德路和莱顿路 |
[01:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:57] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[01:59] | Excuse me, Miss. | 你好 女士 |
[02:03] | Uh, you–you forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[02:11] | I’m Russell. | 我叫拉塞尔 |
[02:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:26] | Gloria. | 格洛莉娅 |
[02:27] | Gloria. That’s pretty. | 格洛莉娅 真好听 |
[02:31] | Thanks again. | 再次多谢 |
[02:53] | Hi, mom. | 妈 |
[02:54] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[02:57] | Ok, mom, I’ll see you first thing tomorrow. | 好的 妈妈 我明天第一件事就是去看你 |
[02:59] | No, I will not forget the orange juice. | 不会 我当然不会忘带橙汁 |
[03:03] | All right, I love you, too. Goodbye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[03:09] | Pain in the ass. Sit down. | 淘气鬼 坐下 |
[03:12] | Don’t mind him. | 不用管他 |
[03:14] | He’s hungry is all. | 他就是太饿了 |
[03:17] | You, uh, | 你 |
[03:18] | you spare any change? | 你有零钱吗 |
[03:21] | Uh, no, I’m sorry, I don’t have– | 抱歉 我没有 |
[03:23] | Would–would you like a banana? | 你要香蕉吗 |
[03:26] | Banana? | 香蕉 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:33] | Stop! Let me go! | 松手 放开我 |
[03:47] | 8’49”. | 8分49秒 |
[03:48] | Good god, that’s not even close. | 天呐 还差这么多 |
[03:51] | Why does it have to be such a fast mile? | 为什么一英里要跑这么快 |
[03:53] | Have you ever even had to run a mile in the field? | 你出外勤时跑过一英里吗 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:57] | I’m not even in the field. | 我连外勤都没出过 |
[03:59] | I sit at a computer on my perfect posterior, | 我只用舒舒服服地坐在电脑前 |
[04:01] | like all day. | 一坐就是一天 |
[04:02] | – Maybe we should ask Morgan for help. – No. | -或许我们该向摩根求助 -不行 |
[04:04] | But he has really good abs. | 但他腹肌真的很发达 |
[04:05] | Yes, he does. | 话是没错 |
[04:06] | But it’s bad enough | 但上面的人 |
[04:07] | some bureaucrat is making us take this stupid test. | 要我们参加这该死的测试 已经够糟了 |
[04:10] | The last thing we need is | 我们就没必要 |
[04:11] | Mr.Universe talking smack the whole time. | 再让健美先生在一旁叽叽喳喳了 |
[04:13] | But he knows about all this stuff. | 但他对这些很了解 |
[04:14] | He can probably, like. | 他或许可以 |
[04:15] | Teach us some tricks, help us train. | 教我们些技巧 给我们培训 |
[04:17] | Yes, but he takes it way too seriously. | 对 但他会太过认真 |
[04:18] | I worked out with him once. | 我以前和他一起锻炼过一次 |
[04:20] | You work out? That’s cool. | 你锻炼吗 真厉害 |
[04:21] | – Yeah. – I don’t. | -对 -我就不锻炼 |
[04:23] | In a non-traditional manner | 是非传统的锻炼方法 |
[04:24] | and never again with him. | 而且再也不想和他一起锻炼了 |
[04:25] | He was all, “There you go, baby girl. | 他只会说 “就是这样 宝贝 |
[04:27] | Move it or lose it. | 动起来 不然就等于白来 |
[04:28] | This ain’t your high-tech room. | 这可不是在你的高科技机房 |
[04:29] | My grandmama can move better than that.” | 我奶奶的动作都比你的利索” |
[04:30] | He can be enthusiastic at times. | 他有时是挺热情的 |
[04:32] | That’s a way of saying it. | 你也可以这么说 |
[04:33] | But, no, me and you, we can do this. | 但还是别叫他了 就我和你 一定能做得到 |
[04:34] | Me and you, we got this. A couple more laps. | 我和你 没问题的 再跑几圈 |
[04:36] | – Here we go. – We got this. We got it. | -准备好 -我们能行的 我们可以的 |
[04:37] | – 1! -1! | -一 -一 |
[04:38] | -2! -2! | -二 -二 |
[04:40] | Let’s do it. | 出发吧 |
[04:41] | 发信人: 霍奇 信息内容: 有案子了 办公室见 | |
[04:43] | Hallelujah. | 太好了 |
[04:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:45] | – We have a case? – Yep. | -我们有案子了 -对 |
[04:46] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:47] | Race you to the bleachers. | 看谁先跑到看台 |
[04:48] | We don’t need him! | 我们不需要他 |
[04:49] | I’m just gonna have a heart attack really quick. | 我先犯会心脏病 马上过去 |
[04:53] | – All right. – Come on. | -好了 -快来 |
[05:05] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah, why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[05:07] | ’cause you got a little gimp in your giddy-up. | 看你走路一瘸一拐的 |
[05:09] | Uh, it’s these shoes. Beauty knows no pain. | 是鞋子的问题 女人爱美不怕痛 |
[05:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:18] | Do I smell Bengay? | 这是奔肌的味道吗 |
[05:20] | Maybe. I had an active evening with Sam. | 可能吧 我和山姆晚上运动太激烈了 |
[05:23] | I’m ready, sir. | 我准备好了 老大 |
[05:24] | All right, let’s get started. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[05:25] | Oh, great. | 好的 |
[05:27] | Ok. So, this morning, a Wisconsin park ranger | 今天上午 一名威斯康辛的护林员 |
[05:31] | discovered 3 partially buried bodies | 在离密尔沃基不远的森林保护区 |
[05:34] | in a forest preserve just outside Milwaukee. | 发现了三具被部分掩埋的尸体 |
[05:36] | Two male and one female. | 两男一女 |
[05:37] | He doesn’t appear to have a gender preference. | 看来嫌犯并没有性别偏好 |
[05:39] | Decomposed. They weren’t all killed at the same time. | 尸体已经腐烂 他们不是同时被杀的 |
[05:42] | And that is why I call you eagle eye. | 不愧我叫你鹰眼 |
[05:44] | Preliminary M.E. reports | 初步法医报告显示 |
[05:45] | they’d each been killed about a month apart. | 每名死者被杀的时间间隔约为一个月 |
[05:46] | The most recent victim, Susan Clark, | 最新的死者 苏珊·克拉克 |
[05:48] | has been dead approximately two weeks. | 死于大概两周前 |
[05:49] | 28-year-old exotic dancer and prostitute. | 28岁的外国舞女和妓女 |
[05:52] | High-risk lifestyle. What about the other two? | 高危险生活方式 其他两名死者呢 |
[05:54] | I haven’t I.D.’d them yet. | 我还没查出他们的身份 |
[05:55] | ‘Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[05:56] | Still working on that, too. | 也还在调查中 |
[05:57] | Looks like they were all covered in bite marks. | 他们身上都是咬痕 |
[05:59] | From the unsub? | 嫌犯咬的吗 |
[05:59] | Probably from critters out in the woods. | 可能是森林里的动物咬的 |
[06:01] | He murdered them months apart | 嫌犯隔一个月杀一个人 |
[06:03] | but buried them all in the exact same spot. | 却把尸体埋在同一个地点 |
[06:04] | The disposal site’s obviously important to him. | 很明显弃尸点对于嫌犯来说意义非常 |
[06:07] | Susan Clark was reported missing 6 weeks ago. | 六周前苏珊·克拉克被报告失踪 |
[06:09] | There were long-term ligature marks on her wrists and ankles. | 她的手腕和脚踝上有长期被捆绑的痕迹 |
[06:11] | He holds them captive before he kills them. | 嫌犯在杀人前会将被害人关押 |
[06:13] | But what exactly is he holding them for? | 但他为什么要关押被害人呢 |
[06:16] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这正是我们需要查明的 |
[06:18] | Wheels up in 30. | 30分钟后出发 |
[07:02] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[07:07] | Please! Stop! | 求你了 住手 |
[07:11] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走 |
[07:18] | Drink. You don’t want to get dehydrated yet. | 快喝 你也不想脱水吧 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Hey, come back, please? | 回来 求你了 |
[07:26] | Sir! | 先生 |
[07:28] | Come back! | 回来 |
[07:31] | What are you doing?! | 你这是要做什么 |
[07:33] | Come back! | 回来 |
[08:15] | Rabid | 狂犬病 |
[08:20] | “It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease | 了解病患是怎样的人 |
[08:24] | than to know what sort of disease a person has.” | 比了解病人患了什么病更为重要 |
[08:27] | Hippocrates. | 希波克拉底 |
[08:29] | My friends in an airplane, don’t say I’m not a giver. | 飞机上的朋友们 我有消息要告诉你们 |
[08:31] | I have I.D.’d the first two victims. | 我已确定前两名被害人的身份 |
[08:33] | Coming to your tablets now. | 现在正发到你们的平板电脑上 |
[08:34] | First up, Milwaukee resident Melvin Lewis, | 首先是密尔沃基人梅尔文·刘易斯 |
[08:37] | 50-year-old divorce and truck driver. | 50岁的离异卡车司机 |
[08:38] | Next we have Rudy Hightower, | 另一位是鲁迪·海托华 |
[08:40] | a 32-year-old homeless Iraq War veteran. | 32岁无家可归的伊拉克战争老兵 |
[08:42] | Two Caucasians and an African-american. | 两名白人 一名黑人 |
[08:44] | This guy doesn’t have a racial preference either. | 嫌犯也没有人种偏好 |
[08:46] | There’s still no connection between the victims. | 被害人之间依旧没有联系 |
[08:48] | Maybe there is no connection. | 也许本来就没联系 |
[08:49] | They could be targets of opportunity. | 可能他们就是随机目标 |
[08:51] | And that means it’s not about who he kills, | 那就意味着重点不是他杀害的对象 |
[08:53] | it’s about how he kills them. | 而是他的杀人手法 |
[08:55] | Or what he does before or after he kills them. | 或是他杀人前后做过什么 |
[08:57] | Garcia, they determine the cause of death yet? | 加西亚 法医确定死因了吗 |
[08:59] | Negative. | 没有 |
[09:00] | Each one of them was single and lived alone. | 每位被害人都是单身且独居 |
[09:02] | Maybe he keyed in on that | 可能他的着眼点就在这 |
[09:03] | knowing that they wouldn’t be reported missing. | 知道被害人不会被报告失踪 |
[09:04] | Well, he’d have to stalk them long enough to know that. | 要知道这点 他得跟踪很长一段时间 |
[09:06] | Dave, you and Reid go to the coroner’s office, | 戴夫 你和里德去找验尸官 |
[09:08] | Blake and I will coordinate with local P.D., | 我和布莱克去协助当地警方 |
[09:09] | and, JJ, I want you and Morgan at the disposal site. | 小洁 你和摩根去弃尸点 |
[09:18] | It took us almost two hours to get out here. | 我们花了将近两个小时才到这里 |
[09:20] | That’s with you driving, too. | 而且还是你在开车 |
[09:23] | We passed another forest preserve | 我们穿过了另一片森林保护区 |
[09:24] | and a whole lot of space on the way. | 一路上有很多空间 |
[09:26] | There’s plenty of spots to dispose of bodies, | 嫌犯把这三具尸体扔哪儿都行 |
[09:28] | so why put all 3 right here? | 为什么都要埋在这里呢 |
[09:30] | Well, it’s isolated. | 这里够偏僻 |
[09:32] | That’s good for him. | 这点对他很有利 |
[09:33] | Yeah, he may come out here to relive his handiwork. | 对 他可以来这里回顾自己的作品 |
[09:37] | Well, there’s no evidence to suggest | 没有证据显示 |
[09:38] | that he killed the victims here. | 嫌犯是在这里杀死被害人的 |
[09:40] | So he does his thing someplace else | 那他是在别处杀人 |
[09:41] | and this is just the disposal site? | 而这里只是弃尸点 |
[09:43] | Well, he obviously has a vehicle, most likely a truck or a van. | 很明显 他有车 很可能是卡车或货车 |
[09:46] | That’s risky for him, transporting the bodies all that distance. | 把尸体运来这么远的地方 风险不小 |
[09:50] | More chances for him to get caught. | 增加了他被逮捕的可能性 |
[09:51] | And it’s a lot of work, too. You can’t drive to this spot. | 而且也很费劲 车不能直接开到这 |
[09:53] | It’s gotta be, what, 300 yards from here to the road. | 从这到路边得有300码 |
[09:56] | You know, we could be close to where’s he’s keeping them hostage. | 可能我们离他关押被害人的地方不远了 |
[09:59] | Either that or it’s something about this place. But what? | 要不就是这地方很特别 但特别在哪呢 |
[10:01] | Well, if it is about the location, | 如果是地理位置的话 |
[10:02] | at least maybe we disrupted him. | 至少我们可能打断了他的行动 |
[10:04] | Now he can’t come back here. | 现在他不能再回这里了 |
[10:06] | Well, hopefully we can get to him before he tries to. | 但愿我们能在他再次回来前抓到他 |
[10:12] | Sorry about the wait. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[10:13] | We were collecting tissue and organ samples | 我们刚在收集组织和器官样本 |
[10:16] | to send to the lab. | 准备送去实验室 |
[10:17] | Here’s my report. | 这是我的报告 |
[10:18] | You able to determine the cause of death? | 能确定死因了吗 |
[10:20] | Cardiac arrest, all 3 of them. | 心脏停搏 三人都是 |
[10:21] | What caused their hearts to stop? | 是什么导致心脏停止跳动 |
[10:23] | That’s why we’re sending the organ samples. | 这正是我们送检器官样本的原因 |
[10:25] | Tox reports? | 毒检报告呢 |
[10:26] | All negative. | 全为阴性 |
[10:27] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵迹象吗 |
[10:28] | Inconclusive. They’re too decomposed. | 无法确定 腐烂程度太高了 |
[10:31] | What about the bite marks? | 咬痕有发现吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah. About 90% of them are postmortem, | 有 大约90%的咬痕是死后出现的 |
[10:35] | from animals out in the woods– | 森林里的动物咬的 |
[10:37] | A coyote, fox, maybe, or a raccoon. | 郊狼 狐狸 或者浣熊 |
[10:40] | And the other 10%? | 剩下的10%呢 |
[10:42] | That’s where it gets weird. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[10:44] | They all had antemortem bites, too. | 他们临死前也都被咬过 |
[10:46] | The first victim, Melvin Lewis, | 第一位被害人 梅尔文·刘易斯 |
[10:48] | his were animal bites, but the others– | 是动物咬的 但其他人 |
[10:49] | They were bitten by a human. | 是被人咬的 |
[10:51] | Pretty viciously, too. | 咬得也相当狠 |
[10:52] | Some of the wounds are deep. | 一些伤口很深 |
[10:54] | Chunks of flesh are missing. We found several. | 大块的肉都没了 好几个地方都是 |
[10:56] | Total of 11? | 共有11处 |
[10:58] | You read fast. | 看得真快 |
[11:00] | Were you able to obtain DNA samples from any of the bites? | 能从咬伤处采集到DNA样本吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不能 |
[11:03] | It could be a form of torture, | 可能是一种折磨方式 |
[11:04] | maybe a biting fetish. | 或许是撕咬癖 |
[11:06] | Didn’t know there was such a thing. | 原来还有这种癖好 |
[11:08] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 你会被吓到的 |
[11:10] | We should also consider cannibalism. | 也可以考虑是不是食人 |
[11:12] | When you get a moment, | 等你有空时 |
[11:12] | would you mind taking some bite molds for us? | 能帮我们取下咬痕模子吗 |
[11:15] | Maybe that’s why he holds them captive first. | 或许这就是嫌犯先把他们关押的原因 |
[11:17] | If he’s feeding on them, | 如果嫌犯以被害人为食 |
[11:18] | I’d lay odds he’s already got his next victim. | 我猜他已经关押了下一个被害人 |
[11:20] | Considering the specificity of the M.O., | 基于独特的作案手法 |
[11:22] | the body count, and the timeline, | 尸体状态和作案时间 |
[11:24] | I’d say those odds are actually pretty good. | 我想说 你猜得应该八九不离十 |
[11:40] | Which one of you took it, huh? | 你们谁把它拿走了 |
[11:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:44] | Get me out of here. Please help me! | 放我出去 求求你帮帮我 |
[11:46] | I’m can’t. I’m locked in, too. | 我没办法 我也被锁起来了 |
[11:49] | How long have you been here? | 你被关在这里多久了 |
[11:55] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[11:56] | I’ll eat you. | 我要吃了你 |
[11:58] | I’ll eat your face off. | 吞下你整张脸 |
[12:00] | I’ll eat you alive! | 我要生吃了你 |
[12:02] | Sir? Excuse me, sir. | 先生 你好 先生 |
[12:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:09] | What are you… | 你要 |
[12:14] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:15] | I’ll eat you alive! | 我要生吃了你 |
[12:17] | Get away from me! | 放开老娘 |
[12:20] | No, no, no! | 不要 不 不 |
[12:43] | Eat. | 吃掉 |
[12:47] | You’ll need your strength. | 你得保持体力 |
[13:06] | What’s with you? You ok? | 你怎么了 还好吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I’m great. I’m just doing some stretching | 我很好 就是拉拉筋 |
[13:09] | bsecause it helps me keep my brain limber. | 以保持思维敏捷 |
[13:12] | I’ve also been doing some geo-profiling. | 我还做了些地理侧写 |
[13:13] | The red markers indicate where the victims lived, | 红色标签处是死者的生活区域 |
[13:15] | Except, of course, Rudy Hightower, who was homeless. | 当然不包括无家可归的鲁迪·海托华 |
[13:17] | The blue markers indicate where they were last seen alive. | 蓝色标签处是他们最后出现的地方 |
[13:20] | And this is the disposal site. | 这里是抛尸地点 |
[13:22] | So that’s his hunting zone. | 所以那里是他的狩猎区域 |
[13:23] | Which means he probably lives close by. | 说明他可能住在附近 |
[13:24] | Ok, so something’s not adding up for me here. | 我有地方不明白 |
[13:27] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[13:28] | If we are dealing with a cannibal, | 如果嫌犯是食人者 |
[13:30] | Why does he dispose of the bodies? Why not keep them? | 那他为什么还要抛尸 为何不留着 |
[13:32] | Well, it’s not easy to keep a body fresh. | 想让尸体保鲜可不容易 |
[13:33] | Maybe he doesn’t have the resources. | 或许他没有装备 |
[13:35] | Maybe he doesn’t require large portions of flesh | 或许他不需要大量人肉 |
[13:36] | to satiate his urges. | 来满足欲望 |
[13:38] | Most ritual cannibalism involves the consumption of particular organs | 大多宗教食人行为会专吃某一器官 |
[13:41] | as a means to commune with the deceased. | 借此与逝者交流 |
[13:42] | But none of the victims were missing any organs. | 但几名被害人都没有失去任何器官 |
[13:44] | Which means it’s probably not about the ritual | 证明这与宗教仪式无关 |
[13:46] | but about the compulsion. | 而与冲动有关 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. He grabs them, he holds them captive, | 我不明白 他把他们抓住并关押 |
[13:49] | and then he buries them all in the exact same spot. | 然后把他们埋在同一地点 |
[13:51] | And how do we explain the first victim, Melvin Lewis? | 那怎么解释第一个被害人 梅尔文·刘易斯 |
[13:53] | He didn’t have any human bite marks. | 他身上没有人类咬痕 |
[13:56] | Sir, no, no, no! Hey! | 不要 不 不 先生 |
[13:58] | No. Pleas… please listen. You don’t even know me, ok? | 别 请听我说 你根本不认识我 |
[14:05] | Ok. Ok, ok. | 好的 好 好 |
[14:09] | If you try to fight or run, you get the stick. | 你要敢反抗或者逃跑 就等着尝电棍吧 |
[14:13] | Ok! Ok. Ok. | 知道了 知道 |
[14:18] | – On your stomach! – Ok. Ok. | -趴在地上 -好 好 |
[14:22] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[14:23] | I’m not! I’m not. | 我没动 没动 |
[14:27] | That’s too tight! It hurts. | 太紧了 好疼 |
[14:29] | It hurts. Please. | 好疼 求你了 |
[14:31] | Help! Help! Please! | 救命 救命 求你了 |
[14:34] | Please! | 拜托 |
[14:38] | Please… | 求求你 |
[14:40] | Please! | 求求你 |
[14:46] | Please, please… | 求你了 求求你 |
[14:50] | What are you… what are you… | 你要 你要怎样 |
[14:51] | What is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[14:54] | Talk to me! | 告诉我 |
[14:56] | Will you please just talk to me? | 请告诉我 |
[14:57] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 就告诉我这是在做什么 |
[15:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:05] | Please! | 拜托 |
[15:17] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[15:21] | I can hear you breathing. | 我听得到你喘气的声音 |
[15:38] | What you got, sweetness? | 甜心 查到什么了 |
[15:39] | Mama’s hands are dirty ’cause she’s been digging. | 妈妈的手弄脏了 因为她一直在挖 |
[15:41] | I got the 4-1-1 on our first victim, Melvin Lewis. | 我挖到第一名死者梅尔文·刘易斯的信息了 |
[15:44] | Originally from the Malibu of the midwest, | 祖籍是威斯康辛州的希博伊根 |
[15:46] | Sheboygan, Wisconsin. | 中西部的马里布 |
[15:48] | Melvin moved to Milwaukee 12 years ago | 梅尔文在12年前搬到密尔沃基 |
[15:49] | when wifey ran away with his best friend. | 当时他老婆和他死党跑了 |
[15:53] | Yeah. Luckily they had no kids. | 幸运的是 他俩没孩子 |
[15:55] | No criminal record. Like super squeaky clean. | 没犯罪记录 非常干净 |
[15:57] | Not even a parking ticket. | 连违章停车的罚单都没有 |
[15:58] | He joined Facebook a year ago. | 他一年前开通了Facebook |
[16:00] | He has a whopping 6 friends, all from work. | 朋友超多 共有六个 都是同事 |
[16:03] | He drives a truck, right? | 他是开卡车的 是吧 |
[16:04] | Yeah. A milk truck, to be exact. | 对 确切地说是辆送奶车 |
[16:06] | But only did that for a month. | 不过这活儿他只干了一个月 |
[16:08] | Before, he worked for 10 years at an animal control center, | 他之前在一家动物控制中心工作了十年 |
[16:12] | But he was laid off due to budget cuts. | 不过后来因为经费不足被解雇了 |
[16:14] | What exactly did he do, Garcia? | 他当时具体做什么 |
[16:16] | He was a dogcatcher. | 捕狗 |
[16:16] | But like a S.W.A.T. team of dogcatchers. | 不过他就像是捕狗界的特警 |
[16:18] | He specialized in dangerous and trapped animals, | 专职捕捉危险的被困动物 |
[16:21] | including but not limited to skunks, a raccoon, | 包括臭鼬 浣熊 还不止于此 |
[16:23] | and one time a giant python. | 有次还抓过一条巨蟒 |
[16:26] | All right, thanks, babe. | 好 谢谢 宝贝 |
[16:27] | That could be it. | 就是这么回事吧 |
[16:28] | What, the python? | 什么 巨蟒那事 |
[16:29] | No, bite marks. Of course. | 不是 是关于那些咬痕 肯定如此 |
[16:30] | That could be how he was doing it. | 他很可能就是使的这种技俩 |
[16:31] | That’s why it was undetectable. | 所以我们才觉察不到 |
[16:32] | Brain tissue, we need to look at brain tissue– | 脑组织 我们得查查脑组织 |
[16:34] | – Ok, Reid– – Sorry. | -行了 里德 -抱歉 |
[16:35] | I don’t think this is a biting fetish or cannibalism. | 我觉得这事也许无关咬癖或是食人 |
[16:37] | I think it’s a virus, | 而是关于一种病毒 |
[16:38] | and the biting is merely a means of transmission. | 撕咬只是其中的一种传播方式 |
[16:41] | What kind of virus? | 什么病毒 |
[16:41] | There are several possibilities. Creutzfeldt-jakob disease, | 有几种可能性 克雅氏病 |
[16:43] | tick-borne encephalitis, but the most likely culprit is rabies, | 森林脑炎病毒 但最有可能的还是狂犬病毒 |
[16:46] | and that wouldn’t show up in an autopsy except in brain tissue. | 而且解剖时只有在脑组织中才能看出来 |
[16:49] | So since Lewis was the only victim not bitten by a human, | 既然刘易斯是唯一没被人咬过的死者 |
[16:52] | the unsub must have used an animal to infect him first. | 那嫌犯肯定是先利用动物让他染上了病毒 |
[16:55] | And after that, he somehow facilitated human to human transmission. | 从那之后 他就设计使其在人和人之间传播 |
[16:58] | That would explain the random victimology. | 所以受害者类型才无规律可循 |
[17:00] | It doesn’t matter who he infects. | 病毒传染给谁并不重要 |
[17:01] | All he needs is a host. | 只要病毒有宿主就行 |
[17:02] | Which also means the holding period | 所以说他囚禁他们 |
[17:03] | isn’t about torture, it’s about incubation. | 不是为了施虐 而是因为病毒有潜伏期 |
[17:05] | I was attacked by a rabid fox once. | 我有次被只得了狂犬病的狐狸攻击 |
[17:08] | Shot the thing 3 times before it went down. | 打了三枪才打倒它 |
[17:10] | Freakin’ terrifying. It was like a horror movie. | 恐怖至极 简直像恐怖片 |
[17:12] | Yikes. We need to have the M.E. test for rabies vectors | 吓人 得叫法医验验死者脑组织样本中的 |
[17:14] | in the brain samples. | 狂犬病毒 |
[17:15] | And then we need to deliver the profile. | 然后我们就得发布侧写了 |
[17:20] | Based on the demographics of the area, | 根据事发区域的人口统计 |
[17:21] | we believe that we’re looking for a caucasian male | 我们认为嫌犯为白人男性 |
[17:23] | in his mid-20s to late 30s. | 25岁至40岁之间 |
[17:25] | We just received confirmation from the coroner’s office | 法医刚刚确认 |
[17:27] | that each of the victims died from rabies. | 所有死者都是死于狂犬病 |
[17:29] | Two of the victims sustained significant human bite wounds, | 其中两名死者有严重的人类咬痕 |
[17:32] | and dental records confirm | 根据牙齿记录可以确认 |
[17:33] | that those bite wounds came from other victims. | 咬伤由其他死者造成 |
[17:35] | Which means that somehow or another, | 说明他在想方设法 |
[17:36] | he’s facilitating biting attacks. | 制造撕咬攻击 |
[17:39] | We think he’s a sadist | 我们认为他是个虐待狂 |
[17:40] | who gets off on watching the attacks. | 能从观看攻击过程中得到快感 |
[17:41] | He may record them | 他可能会把过程录下来 |
[17:42] | so he can relive the event over and over again. | 以便一遍遍重温 |
[17:45] | Rabies has been around since the beginning of documented history. | 自有历史记录以来 就有狂犬病出现了 |
[17:48] | It has the highest case to mortality rate in existence | 它是现有疾病中死亡率最高的疾病 |
[17:51] | and is arguably the deadliest disease known to man. | 可能是人类已知的最致命的疾病 |
[17:53] | It’s derived from a Sanskrit word meaning “to do violence.” | 这个词源自梵文 意为”施暴” |
[17:57] | Carriers literally go stark raving mad. | 病毒携带者确实会异常狂暴 |
[18:00] | Uh, I thought there’s a vaccine for it. | 不是有疫苗吗 |
[18:02] | There is, but the post-exposure prophylaxis is only effective | 有是有 不过这种接触后的预防措施 |
[18:05] | if administered within 24 hours of infection. | 只在被感染后的24小时内才有效 |
[18:07] | Once the symptoms appear, the prognosis is death. | 只要有症状出现 就必死无疑了 |
[18:12] | Get off! Get off! Aah! | 滚开 滚开 |
[18:15] | It’s also contagious, | 这病还能通过接触传染 |
[18:16] | so it’s at great risk to himself | 所以他用这种方法来杀人 |
[18:18] | that he’s chosen this method to kill. | 对他自身来说也存在巨大的风险 |
[18:19] | Which means it holds special significance to him. | 说明这事对他来说意义非凡 |
[18:21] | He may have lost a pet or even a relative to the virus. | 他可能有宠物甚至是亲人死于这种病 |
[18:24] | It is not easy to obtain a sample of the virus. | 要获得这种病毒株并不容易 |
[18:26] | We think he most likely started with an animal. | 我们认为他很可能是从动物身上获取的 |
[18:28] | So he may have worked at a veterinary clinic, | 所以他可能在兽医诊所 |
[18:31] | maybe a pest control company. | 或是动物防治公司工作过 |
[18:36] | What he’s doing takes deliberation and patience | 他的所作所为要求他深思熟虑 等待时机 |
[18:38] | and is rooted in a need-based desire, | 而且根源于他无法克制的欲望 |
[18:40] | so he’s not going to stop on his own. | 所以他不会自行收手的 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[18:54] | Chris Blythewood, 21-year-old college student, | 克里斯·布莱瑟伍德 21岁 大学生 |
[18:57] | and Liz Foley, 42-year-old stay at home mom. | 利兹·弗利 42岁 家庭主妇 |
[18:59] | The only two people reported missing for the last month | 最近一个月在事发区域10英里范围内 |
[19:01] | within a 10-mile radius of the hunting zone. | 只有这两个人被报失踪 |
[19:04] | Pretty good chance the unsub’s holding at least one of them. | 嫌犯很可能控制住了其中至少一个人 |
[19:06] | So I went through the list | 我查过了 |
[19:08] | of vet offices and animal control employees, | 兽医诊所和动物控制中心的员工名单 |
[19:10] | and nada. Everybody’s clean. | 没发现 没人有嫌疑 |
[19:12] | Guys, I’ve been doing some math. | 伙计们 我算了算 |
[19:13] | Based on the estimated time of death | 根据死者的大概死亡时间 |
[19:15] | and when the victims were last seen alive, | 以及他们最后活着出现的时间 |
[19:17] | it appears as though the first victim, Melvin Lewis, | 看起来第一名死者梅尔文·刘易斯 |
[19:19] | was held for a couple of months. | 被关了好几个月 |
[19:20] | The second victim, Rudy Hightower, | 第二名死者鲁迪·海托华 |
[19:23] | for one month, the third victim, | 被关了一个月 第三名死者 |
[19:24] | Susan Clark, for only a couple of weeks. | 苏珊·克拉克只被关了几个礼拜 |
[19:26] | So why is he taking progressively less time with these victims? | 为什么嫌犯在死者身上花的时间越来越少 |
[19:28] | He’s getting more efficient? | 因为他手段越来越高明了吗 |
[19:29] | He may have found a way to shorten the incubation period. | 他可能找到了缩短病毒潜伏期的方法 |
[19:32] | And how would he do that? | 那要怎么弄 |
[19:33] | Rabies attacks the nervous system. | 狂犬病毒会侵害神经系统 |
[19:35] | It travels a few millimeters a day until it reaches the brain. | 它会每天蔓延几毫米 直到到达脑部 |
[19:37] | But if you were to infect the area around the head of the neck, | 要是受感染的是颈部上端 |
[19:40] | the distance would be shortened. | 距离就变短了 |
[19:41] | He may be some sort of symphoraphiliac. | 他可能能在制造和观看灾难中得到快感 |
[19:44] | And instead of setting a fire or causing an accident | 可他不是放火或制造事故 |
[19:46] | and watching the ensuing mayhem, | 再观看随之而来的混乱 |
[19:47] | He just wants to watch them die. | 他只想看着他们死去 |
[19:49] | A rabies death is apparently quite the spectacle. | 狂犬病致死令人印象深刻 |
[19:51] | There are convulsions, spasms, | 开始是抽搐 痉挛 |
[19:53] | then the madness sets in, along with uncontrollable salivation, | 然后就是行为狂躁 无法控制唾液分泌 |
[19:56] | which accounts for the foaming in the mouth | 结果就是满嘴白沫 |
[19:57] | we all associate with the disease. | 一看就知道是得病了 |
[19:59] | – That sounds terrible. – It is. | -听上去很可怕 -确实如此 |
[20:01] | And one of the cruelest ironies of all is the extreme dehydration | 其中最残酷的就是因恐水症 |
[20:04] | caused by hydrophobia. | 造成的严重脱水 |
[20:05] | Victims have a visceral fear response to liquid of any sort. | 被害人对任何形式的水都会产生由衷的恐惧 |
[20:08] | Add to that confusion, hallucinations, | 再加上意识模糊和错觉 |
[20:10] | and you can probably imagine the horror. | 可以想象那种恐怖 |
[20:33] | Please let me go. | 请放我走 |
[20:35] | My kids… | 我的孩子们 |
[20:39] | We have money. | 我们有钱 |
[20:41] | You know, if you call my husband, | 给我丈夫打电话 |
[20:43] | he’ll do whatever you say. | 他会按你说的做 |
[20:45] | We have a good–we’re fine. | 我们 我们关系很好 |
[20:47] | We–he’ll do whatever you say! | 我们 他会按你说的做的 |
[20:50] | He’ll do whatever you say! | 他会按你说的做的 |
[20:53] | Please! | 求你了 |
[20:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[21:08] | Get away! | 走开 |
[21:11] | Get out! | 出去 |
[21:13] | Get it away from me! | 离我远点 |
[21:21] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[21:22] | All right, now, come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[21:23] | Out of the way. Get it off of me! | 滚开 放了我 |
[21:26] | Uh! Get off of me! | 放了我 |
[21:29] | No! Aah! | 不 |
[21:32] | Give it to me, dollface. | 说吧 宝贝 |
[21:33] | Do you know that over 50,000 people die of rabies every year | 你知道第三世界国家每年有五万人 |
[21:36] | in third-world countries? | 因狂犬病而死吗 |
[21:38] | Thank God for Monsieur Pasteur, otherwise we’d all be dead. | 感谢巴斯德先生 否则我们早死了 |
[21:41] | Ok, so I looked into every known case of rabies exposure | 我查了国内过去20年 |
[21:44] | in the country over the last 20 years. | 所有狂犬病感染的案例 |
[21:46] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[21:47] | Cool your jets, hot chocolate. | 别着急 甜心 |
[21:48] | I will let you know if I’ve got something. | 我查到了自然会告诉你 |
[21:49] | So I’ve got something. 15 years ago, | 确实查到了 15年前 |
[21:52] | in a town called Two Rivers, Wisconsin, | 威斯康辛州一个叫双河城的小镇上 |
[21:53] | a 9-year-old, Hunter Cunningham, | 九岁的亨特·坎宁安 |
[21:55] | was admitted to the hospital with severe flu-like symptoms. | 因严重流感症状住院 |
[21:58] | Symptoms get worse, he develops hydrophobia. | 病情不断恶化 出现了恐水症 |
[22:01] | Turns out that 3 weeks prior, he was bitten by a bat | 后来发现三周前 他和家人 |
[22:04] | when he was out camping with his family. | 出门野营时被蝙蝠咬了 |
[22:06] | Two Rivers is less than a 2-hour drive from here, | 双河城离这只有不到两小时车程 |
[22:07] | and it’s even closer to the disposal site. | 离弃尸地点更近 |
[22:09] | A bat. That’s odd. | 蝙蝠 真少见 |
[22:10] | Actually, bats make up 12% of Wisconsin’s mammalian population, | 其实蝙蝠占威斯康辛哺乳类动物的12% |
[22:13] | and they’re responsible for | 而且它们是美国人 |
[22:14] | the majority of the infections in the U.S. | 感染狂犬病的主要原因 |
[22:16] | Baby girl, what’s so special about this Hunter Cunningham kid? | 宝贝 这个叫亨特·坎宁安的孩子有什么特别的 |
[22:18] | Here’s what’s special. | 以下就是特殊之处 |
[22:19] | A week after he was admitted to the hospital, | 他住院后一周 |
[22:21] | he checked out of the hospital. | 就办理了出院手续 |
[22:23] | But I can’t find a death certificate. | 但我找不到死亡证明 |
[22:24] | It’s like he disappeared. | 就好像他消失了一样 |
[22:25] | What about his family? | 他家人呢 |
[22:27] | Uh, his father Patrick died 6 years ago of a massive heart attack. | 他父亲帕特里克在六年前 因心肌梗死去世 |
[22:30] | And mom, Wanda, works as a bartender at the Tropicana Hotel in Vegas. | 母亲旺达 在维加斯的热带酒店当酒保 |
[22:35] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[22:36] | Yes, affirmative. | 有的 |
[22:37] | One older brother, David Wade Cunningham, | 有个哥哥大卫·韦德·坎宁安 |
[22:39] | 28-year-old resident of Milwaukee. | 28岁 密尔沃基人 |
[22:41] | And what’s his deal? | 他什么情况 |
[22:42] | His deal is… | 他的情况是 |
[22:44] | Ay, chihuahua. | 我的天啊 |
[22:45] | He works at Nassee Pest Control, | 他在纳西动物防治公司工作 |
[22:48] | which specializes in dangerous animal removal, | 专门转移危险动物 |
[22:51] | and you don’t even have to ask me, | 不用你说 |
[22:52] | home and work address sent–bam! | 家庭和工作地址已经发过去了 |
[23:09] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[23:12] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[23:15] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[23:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:20] | That’s from the fever. | 那是因为发烧 |
[23:24] | Please just let me go. | 请放我走 |
[23:26] | Please? Please just let me go? | 求你了 请放我走 |
[23:29] | I won’t tell anyone anything. | 我一个字都不会跟别人说的 |
[23:30] | I swear. Just let me go, please. | 我发誓 放我走 求你了 |
[23:36] | Mom. My mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[23:40] | I have to talk to my mom. | 我要跟我妈通话 |
[23:44] | To my mom, please. | 我妈妈 求你了 |
[23:46] | She just had heart surgery. | 她刚做了心脏手术 |
[23:54] | I have to. Have to. | 我得去 我得去 |
[23:57] | No, no, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just… | 不 对不起 对不起 我 |
[24:12] | Just let me go. Just let me go. | 放了我吧 放了我吧 |
[24:14] | No, no, please, don’t go. | 不 求你了 别走 |
[24:16] | Please come back. | 求你回来 |
[24:26] | Please, just come back. | 求你了 回来 |
[24:28] | Please! | 求你了 |
[24:59] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:14] | Please don’t hurt me. Please! | 请不要伤害我 求你了 |
[25:18] | No! | 不要 |
[25:21] | You got to get out of here. | 你得从这里逃出去 |
[25:29] | Wait! Cut me loose! Cut me loose! Please! | 等等 帮我松绑 帮我松绑 求你了 |
[25:32] | No, come back! | 别走 回来 |
[25:48] | It’s clear here. | 这里安全 |
[25:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:51] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:53] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[25:55] | I think it’s safe to say this guy’s single | 应该可以肯定地说 这个人是独自犯案 |
[25:57] | and not in a relationship. | 没有共犯 |
[26:08] | Guys, look at this. | 伙计们 看看这个 |
[26:12] | I don’t know, you think we got the right guy? | 我不知道 你觉得我们找对人了吗 |
[26:42] | All right, thanks, baby girl. | 好的 多谢 宝贝 |
[26:44] | This Cunningham guy got fired | 这个坎宁安最近的两次动物防治工作 |
[26:45] | from his last two pest control jobs. | 都以被解雇告终 |
[26:47] | Probably for stealing equipment. | 可能是因为他偷设备 |
[26:49] | You know, I bet that’s how he acquired | 我敢打赌他就是通过他的工作 |
[26:51] | his first sample of the rabies virus, on his job. | 得到了第一个狂犬病毒样本 |
[26:53] | The acquisition of the virus may have been the trigger itself. | 得到病毒可能是个引子 |
[26:56] | It’s worth mentioning, the only known rabies survival story | 值得一提的是 唯一已知的一例染病后 |
[26:59] | that didn’t involve the vaccine | 没打疫苗但是幸存下来的案例 |
[27:00] | happened right here in Milwaukee. | 就发生在密尔沃基 |
[27:02] | A 15-year-old girl survived the virus | 一个15岁的女孩幸免于难 |
[27:03] | when doctors put her in a medically induced coma. | 医生只是给她注射了药物使其昏迷 |
[27:05] | You think it’s connected to this? | 你觉得这和本次案件有关联吗 |
[27:07] | Based on the sheer proximity, it’s possible, | 根据两件事的相似之处 有这种可能 |
[27:09] | but given the lengths to | 但是 鉴于嫌犯 |
[27:10] | which the unsub goes to infect his victims, | 这么大费周章地让被害人感染上病毒 |
[27:11] | I think it’s unlikely. | 好像又不太可能 |
[27:13] | Hey, look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[27:14] | It was hidden really well in his closet. | 这个被藏在他的衣柜里 藏得很深 |
[27:16] | He did not want anyone finding it and I think I know why. | 他不想让任何人找到它 我想我知道原因 |
[27:20] | Please! Let me go! | 求你了 让我走吧 |
[27:23] | I feel sick. | 我很难受 |
[27:25] | I really gotta go to the bathroom! | 我真的要上厕所 |
[27:28] | I gotta go! | 我要去 |
[27:33] | Hunter, look at me. Buddy, it’s gonna be OK. | 亨特 看着我 伙计 你不会有事的 |
[27:35] | David, what are you doing here? Get out of here! | 大卫 你在干嘛 出去 |
[27:38] | Turn that damn thing off. | 关掉那个破玩意 |
[27:40] | 1999–that was the year his brother Hunter got rabies. | 1999年 就是他弟弟亨特染病那年 |
[27:43] | By the time they got him to the hospital, | 当他们把他送到医院的时候 |
[27:44] | there was nothing the doctors could do. | 医生已经无能为力了 |
[27:46] | It’s possible the parents brought him home to die instead. | 很可能他父母选择把他带回家等死 |
[27:49] | And then his big brother David recorded the whole thing. | 他哥哥大卫录下了这一切 |
[27:52] | He was 12 at the time. | 他当时12岁 |
[27:53] | That’s an impressionable age | 这是一个很容易 |
[27:54] | for a single event imprint. | 被一些深刻事件所影响的年纪 |
[27:55] | It clearly unlocked some sort of psychopathic fascination | 这肯定是勾起了一些他仍在试图满足的 |
[27:58] | that he’s still trying to satisfy. | 心理变态幻想 |
[27:59] | I can’t imagine | 我无法想像 |
[28:01] | watching my own son die, | 眼睁睁看着我的孩子死去 |
[28:02] | let alone from rabies. | 更别说是死于狂犬病了 |
[28:04] | It almost makes you consider euthanasia. | 这几乎能让人考虑安乐死了 |
[28:07] | I’m not saying I would | 我并不是说 |
[28:08] | advocate euthanizing Henry or anything. I’m just– | 我支持亨利安乐死什么的 我只是 |
[28:10] | No, Spence, that’s it. | 不 斯宾塞 就是这样 |
[28:12] | That’s why Garcia couldn’t find a death certificate | 所以加西亚查不到亨特·坎宁安的 |
[28:14] | for Hunter Cunningham. | 死亡证明 |
[28:16] | Because his parents must have done it. | 因为是他父母杀了他 |
[28:18] | They couldn’t bear to watch, | 他们看不下去了 |
[28:19] | so they put him out of his misery. | 所以他们帮他从痛苦中解脱了 |
[28:37] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[28:39] | Gone. | 走了 |
[28:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[28:41] | When?! | 什么时候 |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | But I hope she goes straight to the cops | 但是我希望她是直接去了警察局 |
[28:45] | and they fry your ass. | 警察会来好好教训你 |
[28:55] | She’ll be dead soon. | 她快死了 |
[29:03] | And so will you. | 你也是 |
[29:05] | Well, why don’t you go ahead and kill me, then, huh? | 那你为什么不干脆杀了我 |
[29:07] | Why don’t you just do it! | 为什么不杀了我 |
[29:09] | What are you waiting for?! | 你还在等什么 |
[29:11] | Yeah, do it, you sick son of a bitch! | 杀了我 你这个变态 |
[29:14] | Kill me! Kill me! | 杀了我 杀了我 |
[29:17] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[29:19] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[29:22] | Never gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[29:23] | Devon’s got ballet at 3:00 | 德文三点要上芭蕾课 |
[29:24] | and I gotta pick Will up at sports camp. | 我还要去训练营接威尔 |
[29:27] | What’s she got goin’ on? | 她是怎么回事 |
[29:28] | Small soy chai latte for Michelle. | 米歇尔点的小杯豆奶茶拿铁 |
[29:30] | That’s me. Thank you. | 是我的 谢谢 |
[29:33] | I just–I don’t know how we’re gonna make it work. | 我只是 我不知道怎么能安排开 |
[29:34] | Unless Eydi can pick Will up. | 除非埃迪能去接威尔 |
[29:37] | Where is she?! | 她在哪里 |
[29:38] | Ma’am, is everything OK? | 女士 有什么事吗 |
[29:42] | Where is she? Hmm? Tell me. | 她在哪里 告诉我 |
[29:46] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[29:48] | Now! | 马上 |
[29:49] | Lady, you need to leave. | 女士 你得离开这里 |
[29:59] | What do you want?! | 你想要什么 |
[30:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:01] | You want something, whore? | 你想要什么 婊子 |
[30:03] | Get off! Get her off me! | 走开 把她拽走 |
[30:07] | Get off! | 走开 |
[30:10] | Large cap, extra foam. | 大杯 多加泡沫 |
[30:12] | You want something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[30:13] | – I’m good. – Thanks. | -我不用了 -谢谢 |
[30:15] | You know that forest preserve | 你记得他弃尸的 |
[30:16] | he used as a dump site? | 那片森林保护区吗 |
[30:18] | There’s a campground. | 那里有块野营地 |
[30:19] | It’s only a half hour from where David Cunningham grew up. | 距离大卫·坎宁安小时候的家只有半小时车程 |
[30:22] | He probably went there all the time when he was a kid. | 也许他小时候总去那 |
[30:24] | We should probably search the area. | 我们应该搜查那片区域 |
[30:25] | The body of the brother might be buried there, too. | 弟弟的尸体说不定也埋在那里 |
[30:27] | Were we able to reach their mother in Vegas? | 联系上他们在拉斯维加斯的母亲了吗 |
[30:29] | She’s on vacation in Thailand. We left a message on her cell. | 她去了泰国度假 我们给她手机留言了 |
[30:34] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[30:35] | Sir, another missing persons report just popped up. | 长官 又一起失踪报警 |
[30:37] | 25-year-old grad student Russell Holmes. | 25岁的研究生拉塞尔·霍姆斯 |
[30:39] | You send us the info yet? | 你给我们发资料了吗 |
[30:41] | Si, senor. Mom reported it. | 是的 先生 他妈妈报的警 |
[30:42] | She went in for heart surgery, he never showed up to visit. | 她接受了心脏手术 但他从没去探过病 |
[30:45] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[30:47] | A 911 call just came in. | 刚接到报警电话 |
[30:49] | Some woman who’s apparently foaming at the mouth | 有个女人口吐白沫 |
[30:52] | is attacking people in a coffee shop. | 在一家咖啡店里袭击他人 |
[30:57] | All units be advised, suspect is on foot | 全体人员注意 嫌犯步行 |
[31:00] | and was last seen headed north | 目击者称其从马歇尔 |
[31:01] | at the intersection of Marshall and east Lyon. | 和东里昂的十字路口往北边走去 |
[31:04] | I think Morgan’s closer. | 摩根他们更近 |
[31:05] | Got it, Hotch. Marshall and east Lyon. | 收到 霍奇 马歇尔和东里昂十字路口 |
[31:08] | We’re on our way. | 我们正赶过来 |
[31:12] | Hang on, guys. | 大家坐稳了 |
[31:27] | Where is she?! | 她在哪里 |
[31:29] | Where is she?! Aah! | 她在哪里 |
[31:30] | – Hey, come on! – Jan, let’s go! | -快过来 -简 我们走 |
[31:32] | Where is she?! Give her back?! | 她在哪里 把她给我 |
[31:35] | Give her back! | 把她给我 |
[31:48] | I’m gonna circle around the block. | 我绕着这里转一圈 |
[31:51] | Wait. There. | 等等 那边 |
[31:54] | I think that’s Liz Foley from the missing persons report. | 我觉得那就是被报失踪的利兹·弗利 |
[32:00] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[32:06] | No. | 不 |
[32:08] | There’s too many people. | 这里人太多了 |
[32:09] | Move everybody out while I get her attention. | 我引开她注意 你们去疏散人群 |
[32:11] | FBI! Come on, we need to clear everyone out. Let’s go! Let’s go. | 联调局 请大家离开这里 快走 |
[32:15] | Liz Foley! I need you to stop right there. | 利兹·弗利 请站在那里别动 |
[32:19] | Ma’am, I need you to stay back. | 女士 请你退后 |
[32:21] | You don’t tell me what to do, I tell you what to do! | 少命令我做什么 我来告诉你做什么 |
[32:22] | Ma’am, I said stop now! | 女士 我说了停下 |
[32:24] | You need to listen to me. Stop right now! | 你必须服从 立刻停下 |
[32:27] | I tell you– | 我来告诉你 |
[32:47] | Her family’s been notified. | 已经通知她家人了 |
[32:47] | They’re gonna meet her at the hospital. | 他们会去医院见她 |
[32:50] | There’s nothing they can do for her, huh? | 他们也无能为力了 |
[32:52] | Comfort measures, but that’s about it. | 可以安慰她 也只能这样了 |
[32:54] | Thanks, officer. | 多谢 警官们 |
[32:56] | We can’t be far from where he’s holding them hostage. | 我们肯定距离他关人的地方不远了 |
[32:58] | She was on foot. | 她没有交通工具 |
[32:59] | But in her state, how in god’s name did she escape? | 按照她的状况 是怎么逃出来的呢 |
[33:02] | Reid, where are we in relation to his hunting ground? | 里德 我们在凶手狩猎区的什么地方 |
[33:04] | Right in the middle of it. | 正中心 |
[33:06] | At your service, sir. | 听候吩咐 长官 |
[33:07] | Garcia, we’re trying to figure out what kind of building or property | 加西亚 我们想找到嫌犯可能使用的建筑 |
[33:09] | the unsub might be using. What do you see | 你以我们现在位置为圆心 |
[33:11] | in a 5-mile radius of our current position? | 查一下方圆五英里的情况 |
[33:13] | A lot of stuff. What am I looking for? | 有很多东西 要找什么 |
[33:15] | Anything relatively isolated or industrial. | 相对孤立的或者工业用的建筑 |
[33:17] | Uh, it’s mostly residential, single-family homes, | 大多都是住宅 独栋的私家住宅 |
[33:20] | apartment buildings, stuff like that. | 公寓大楼 诸如此类 |
[33:21] | What about abandoned properties? | 那废弃的建筑呢 |
[33:23] | Not per se, | 说实话 |
[33:24] | but people don’t usually give notice when they do that. | 很少有人在废弃某个建筑时发通知 |
[33:26] | Let me see if there’s any condemned. | 我看看有没有确定废弃的 |
[33:27] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[33:28] | What about properties for sale? | 待售的呢 |
[33:29] | Let’s see, 1, 2, 6 homes for sale. | 我看看 一 二 六间住宅出售 |
[33:32] | All of them occupied. | 都有人使用 |
[33:33] | An apartment building for sale, also occupied. | 一栋公寓大楼待售 也被占用 |
[33:36] | It looks like the city is selling some land. | 看起来城里正在卖地 |
[33:38] | What’s there? | 那里有什么 |
[33:39] | Uh, hold yourself. It is a… | 等一下 是一间 |
[33:41] | Hello. It’s an animal shelter, | 有了 是一间动物收容所 |
[33:43] | But it’s shut down due to budget cuts. | 是因为预算削减而关门 |
[33:45] | That’s could be it, Garcia. Send the address. | 这个有可能 加西亚 把地址发过来 |
[33:47] | Done and done. Please be careful. | 好了 多加小心 |
[33:58] | Where are you? I know you’re in here. | 你在哪里 我知道你在这 |
[34:01] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你 |
[34:06] | No… | 不 |
[34:08] | I’m sick! I need to go to the bathroom! | 我难受 我要上厕所 |
[34:11] | – Please! – Please? | -求你了 -求你了 |
[34:12] | – Let me go! – Let me go. | -放开我 -放开我 |
[34:14] | I feel sick. | 我很难受 |
[34:16] | I really gotta go to the bathroom. | 我真的要上厕所 |
[34:19] | – Please! – Please! | -求你了 -求你了 |
[34:21] | – I gotta go! – I gotta go! | -我要去 -我要去 |
[34:42] | Remember what I told you before. | 记得我说的话吗 |
[34:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[34:47] | Repeat it. | 说一遍 |
[34:48] | If I run or fight, I get the stick. | 如果我敢跑或者反抗 就得吃电棍 |
[35:24] | Go ahead. | 上啊 |
[35:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:40] | S.W.A.T.’s still 5 minutes out. | 特警五分钟后才到 |
[35:42] | All right, we can’t wait. We’ll go in in two groups. | 时间紧迫 我们先分两组进去 |
[35:44] | We’ll go in this door, | 我们进这边的门 |
[35:44] | you guys take the west door down the alley. | 你们去小路尽头的西门 |
[35:45] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[36:16] | Lay back down. | 躺回去 |
[36:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:19] | I said lay down! | 我叫你躺下 |
[36:20] | Ok. | 行 |
[36:51] | David Wade Cunningham, FBI! | 大卫·韦德·坎宁安 联邦调查局 |
[36:55] | – JJ, you got him? -Go! | -小洁 把他交给你了 -你们快追 |
[36:57] | Wait, ok. Please help me, please, please. | 等等 求求你救救我 求你了 |
[37:15] | We have the entire place is surrounded. | 我们把这里都包围了 |
[37:16] | You might as well come out. | 你还是乖乖出来吧 |
[37:20] | David? | 大卫 |
[37:59] | Nice tackle, kid. | 漂亮的扑搂 孩子 |
[38:00] | Thanks. I’ve been working out a little bit. | 谢谢 我最近在锻炼 |
[38:11] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[38:16] | Pretty boy. | 小帅哥 |
[38:18] | I hope they didn’t mess up that face too bad. | 希望他们没把你给毁容了 |
[38:19] | You know that’s your best asset. | 你就靠这张脸了 |
[38:20] | Luckily just some superficial nicks and bruises. | 还好只是表面伤和一点淤青而已 |
[38:22] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[38:23] | I just got a couple burns, but I’ll be all right. | 我只是有点烧伤 没什么大碍 |
[38:26] | Found another body at the disposal site. | 我们在弃尸地点发现了另一具尸体 |
[38:28] | Hunter Cunningham? | 亨特·坎宁安的吗 |
[38:29] | Well, we’re still awaiting DNA confirmation, | 我们还在等DNA的确认结果 |
[38:31] | but they’re the skeletal remains of a 9-year-old boy, | 但我们发现的确实是一具九岁小孩的骨骼残骸 |
[38:34] | – So… – it’s gotta be him. | -所以 -肯定是他 |
[38:38] | You guys ready to get out of here? | 你们可以走了吗 |
[38:39] | Yes, please. I can’t stand hospitals. | 可以了 赶快走吧 我最受不了医院了 |
[38:41] | It’s something about the lighting. | 这些灯让我很难受 |
[38:43] | Who’s Rossi talking to? | 罗西在跟谁讲话 |
[38:45] | The Foley family. | 弗利一家 |
[38:54] | She slipped into a coma. | 她陷入昏迷了 |
[38:59] | It won’t be long now. | 时日无多了 |
[39:03] | Excuse me, agents? | 打扰一下 探员们 |
[39:05] | Um, the doctors, they said that I’m gonna be ok. | 医生们说我会好起来的 |
[39:10] | And I… | 我 |
[39:13] | I just — I don’t know how to thank you guys. | 我 我不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[39:15] | No, there’s no need. | 不 不需要感谢我们 |
[39:17] | Just get better. | 你赶快康复就行了 |
[39:43] | You think they’ll really terminate us | 你说要是我们跑得不够快 |
[39:44] | if we can’t run fast enough? | 他们真会炒了咱们吗 |
[39:45] | Probably something worse. | 也许比这更糟 |
[39:46] | They’ll probably make us take another fit test. | 他们也许会逼我们再参加一次体能测试 |
[39:48] | I’d rather be terminated. | 我倒宁可被炒了 |
[39:49] | I just hope the P.T. instructor isn’t a jerk. | 我只希望教练不是个混蛋 |
[39:52] | Those jock guys are always such jerks. | 这些搞体育的通常都是混蛋 |
[39:53] | Yeah, total jerks. | 没错 大混蛋 |
[39:55] | That’s probably him right now. | 来的这个估计就是教练了 |
[39:57] | Oh, look. He’s totally walking like a jerk. | 你看 他连走路姿势都跟混蛋似的 |
[40:00] | Yeah, it’s a total jerk walk. | 没错 绝对是混蛋的走路姿势 |
[40:01] | – Total jerk walk. – Wait a minute. | -绝对的混蛋走路姿势 -等一下 |
[40:03] | Wait, I think it’s Morgan. | 等一下 那人好像是摩根 |
[40:05] | Oh, my God, it is. Yeah. | 天啊 还真的是他 |
[40:07] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:09] | It looks like I’m your new P.T. instructor. | 看来我是你们的新体能教练 |
[40:11] | Watkins got sick, so today’s your lucky day. | 沃特金斯生病了 所以你们今天走运了 |
[40:13] | I’m your guy. | 我来当教练 |
[40:15] | Awesome. That’s awesome. | 太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[40:17] | Guys, guys, come on. Seriously, | 伙计们 伙计们 拜托 |
[40:19] | you should have just said something. | 你们怎么不早告诉我呢 |
[40:21] | This whole fit test thing is just a formality. | 这个体能测试只是走个形式而已 |
[40:24] | I could’ve got the whole thing waived. | 我本来都可以让你们免考的 |
[40:27] | But since you didn’t, | 不过既然你们之前也没跟我说 |
[40:29] | you ready to do this? | 那你们现在准备好开始训练了吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah, let’s do this! | 准备好了 开始吧 |
[40:37] | Happy-go-luckys, where are you going? | 你们俩开心果这是要干嘛去呀 |
[40:39] | To run the mile. | 跑一英里 |
[40:40] | No, no, no. You didn’t hear? | 不 不 不 你们没听说吗 |
[40:42] | The fit test is more than just a mile. | 体能测验可不止跑一英里 |
[40:44] | Get your little butts back over here. | 你们俩小家伙回来吧 |
[40:49] | Come on, let’s go, all the way down, all the way up. | 加油 趴下去 撑起来 |
[40:52] | Come on! My grandmama can do way better than that. | 加油 我奶奶都比你做得好得多 |
[40:55] | Let’s go! This is not your high-tech room. | 动起来 这可不是你的高科技机房 |
[40:58] | On our toes, right on your toes. | 用脚尖 用脚尖跳 |
[41:00] | There you go, baby girl, that’s sweet. | 这就对了 小姑娘 干得漂亮 |
[41:03] | Go, girl, you know it. Turn around, right back down. | 加油 小妞 转个圈 马上回去 |
[41:08] | Hey, hey, hey. What are we doin’? | 你们这是干什么 |
[41:09] | What’s all this huffin’ and puffin’? | 这么快就喘上了 |
[41:11] | Come on, we still got a 2-mile run to go. Let’s go! | 起来 我们还得跑两英里呢 快点 |
[41:13] | – Two miles? – It’s supposed to be one mile. | -怎么又改两英里了 -不是只有一英里吗 |
[41:15] | No, no, no. Not on my watch. | 不 不 不 在我这可不能偷懒 |
[41:16] | This whole fit test is altogether different. Now suck it up! | 这个体能测验全改了 接受现实吧 |
[41:19] | – Oh, my God. – Let’s go! | -天啊 -起来 |
[41:23] | All right, all right, all right. Enough is enough. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 知道你们到极限了 |
[41:25] | I guess I gotta let the cat out of the bag. | 我还是说实话吧 |
[41:28] | I kind of already had your fit test waived. | 我其实已经把你们的测试取消了 |
[41:31] | What? | 什么 |
[41:32] | Yeah. Baby girl, think about it. | 小妞 你想想 |
[41:34] | You’re not even in the field. | 你根本不用出外勤 |
[41:35] | And pretty Ricky, you already got enough case hours to qualify. | 而你这个帅小伙出外勤的时间已经足够过关的了 |
[41:40] | This was just a good time for me. | 这只是为了我爽一下而已 |
[41:43] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[41:44] | If I can manage to lift my arms, I’ll hold him down. | 我胳膊要是能举的起来的话 我就帮你按住他 |
[41:46] | I’m regaining my strength. | 我开始有劲了 |
[41:47] | I told you you should have said something. | 我就说你们该早告诉我的 |
[41:48] | I said — hey — uh, hey — | 我就说 |
[41:50] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[41:51] | “Friendship multiplies the good of life | 友谊让你生活中的美好加倍 |
[41:53] | and divides the evil.” | 而邪恶减半 |
[41:55] | Baltasar Gracian. | 巴尔塔沙·葛拉西安[西班牙作家] |
[41:56] | I’m gonna kill you, too! | 我也要杀了你 |
[41:57] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[42:00] | You like that? | 现在还爽吗 |