Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] 危险 禁止入内
[00:13] Please… 求你了
[00:14] just tell me what the Doctor wants. 告诉我医生到底想要什么
[00:19] I’ll do anything. 让我干什么都可以
[00:20] It’s too late for that. 已经太迟了
[00:45] No rush, hon. Take your time. 别着急 亲爱的 慢慢来
[00:47] All right, dear. 好的 亲爱的
[00:49] Is the, uh, is the manager in? 经理在吗
[00:51] I was just hoping to get a job application. 我想找份工作
[00:53] Honey, that’s the third time you’ve been in this week. 亲爱的 这已经是这周你来的第三次了
[00:57] I’m sorry, he’s not hiring. 很抱歉 他不招人
[01:02] Uh, try down at the Nugget. I think they’re looking for someone. 你去鸡块店问问 他们好像缺人
[01:06] They’re not. 他们不招
[01:10] Ooh! Sorry. 抱歉
[01:11] Excuse me. 借过
[01:16] What are you gonna do? 我能怎么做
[01:17] Times are tough for everyone. 这世道谁都难熬
[01:19] Tell me about it. 确实如此
[01:20] I’m barely getting one booking a month. 我一个月几乎一份预约都没收到
[01:22] Well, if Frida doesn’t show up soon, 如果弗丽达再不来上班
[01:25] Ed can fire her and hire the kid. 艾德就能炒了她 然后聘用那个孩子
[01:27] There you go. 可不是嘛
[01:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:40] If you want to lift someone’s wallet, don’t kiss the dog. 如果想偷别人的钱 就别节外生枝
[01:43] What? 什么
[01:44] Don’t let him see your face. 别让他看见你的脸
[01:46] You almost had it, then you looked him in the eye 你差点就得手了 结果看到他的眼睛
[01:49] and lost your nerve. 就不敢下手了
[01:51] What do you know about it? 你又了解多少
[01:52] What you tried, a keystone cop would have spotted. 你之前的手法 是个警察都能看出来
[01:54] 马尔文·卡尔 诡计大师 接受私人派对预约
[01:57] Cigarette? 抽烟吗
[02:01] You know my name. 你知道我的名字了
[02:05] What’s yours? 你叫什么
[02:09] Finn. 芬恩
[02:12] When’s the last time 你上一次
[02:13] you’ve slept without keeping one eye open, Finn? 睡上安稳觉是什么时候 芬恩
[02:18] What’s it matter to you? 这跟你有什么关系
[02:20] It doesn’t, really. 其实没什么关系
[02:22] I’ve seen you milling around. 我看到你一直在这附近徘徊
[02:23] Maybe I could help. 说不定我能帮忙
[02:27] Look, man, I don’t care what you pay. 听着 伙计 不管你付我多少钱
[02:30] I don’t sleep with dudes. 我不跟男人上床
[02:32] Believe me, if I were gonna pay for that, 相信我 如果我真要买春
[02:35] I wouldn’t pick you. 肯定不会找你
[02:38] So, um, 那么
[02:41] why do you want to help me? 为什么你要帮我
[02:43] You remind me of someone. 你让我想起了某个人
[02:46] Ah, gotcha. I remind you of you when you were young 我明白了 我让你想起了年轻时的自己
[02:49] and just starting out or some crap like that, right? 刚出来打拼 你是想这么说吧
[02:52] Word of advice, Finn. 给你点建议 芬恩
[02:55] If someone offers to help you… 如果有人想帮你
[02:58] don’t step on him before you know the terms. 在你了解清楚之前 别急着贬低别人
[03:01] Have a nice life. 祝你一切顺利
[03:04] Hey, Marvin! 马尔文
[03:07] You, um… 你
[03:09] you want your lighter back? 你还要你的打火机吗
[03:15] Hey! Hey, there’s something over here. 这里有什么东西
[03:19] Oh, my God. 我的天
[03:24] The bodies of two unidentified women 两具身份不明的女尸
[03:26] were found in the desert 在拉斯维加斯郊区的沙漠中被发现
[03:28] just outside of the good Doctor’s hometown, Las Vegas. 就在我们亲爱的博士故乡
[03:30] They were stripped of their I.D. 她们的身份证都被拿走了
[03:32] One looks like she was killed yesterday, 其中一人看起来是昨天遇害的
[03:34] The other a couple of weeks ago. 另一人应该死于几周前
[03:35] According to the M.E. report, 根据法医报告
[03:37] both women were in their 30s, and– 两名女性都是30多岁
[03:39] is this cause of death right? 死因没写错吗
[03:41] Yes, and I have confirmed it. 没错 而且我确认过
[03:42] Both women drowned. 两人都是淹死的
[03:44] How far is the nearest body of water? 离事发地最近的水体在哪里
[03:46] The Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, like 60 miles. 胡佛大坝 米德湖 大概60英里
[03:48] So we’re looking at a disposal site. 这只是个抛尸地点
[03:51] Were they sexually assaulted? 她们被性侵过吗
[03:53] No, but they did both suffer blunt force trauma 没有 但她们都受过钝器伤害
[03:55] and severe antemortem abrasions to the wrists and ankles. 死前手腕和脚踝处都有严重的擦伤
[03:58] That means they were most likely held somewhere 这说明她们在死前
[03:59] before they were killed. 可能被囚禁在某个地方
[04:01] Or maybe they were bound 也可能她们被绑住
[04:02] so they could be tortured with water. 以便嫌犯用水来折磨她们
[04:04] She’s right. 没错
[04:04] We can’t rule out waterboarding 我们没法排除到底是水刑
[04:06] or being held underwater in a pool or a bathtub. 还是她们被关在游泳池或是浴缸的水里
[04:09] It’s possible this unsub’s a sadist. 不明嫌犯很可能是虐待狂
[04:11] The woman killed yesterday was wearing a uniform. 昨天被杀的女性穿着制服
[04:12] She could have been a waitress or a maid. 她可能是服务员或佣人
[04:14] There are 93 hotels in Las Vegas, 在拉斯维加斯有93家酒店
[04:16] 260 motels and inns, 260家汽车旅店和旅馆
[04:17] 1,510 bars, and 2,996 restaurants. 1510家酒吧和2996家饭店
[04:21] Not to mention nearby Summerlin, 更别提旁边的萨默林
[04:22] which is growing in popularity. 其人口一直在增长
[04:23] Well, local P.D. has ruled out the major establishments. 当地警察已经排除了大型酒店
[04:26] They’re combing through the smaller ones now 他们正在排查小规模的旅馆和饭店
[04:27] to see if they can find a match. 看能否找到与之相符的
[04:29] The other Jane Doe was pretty decomposed. 另一具无名尸已腐烂得差不多了
[04:31] Clothing looks ordinary. 衣着没什么特别
[04:34] Is that a fanny pack she’s wearing? 她戴的是腰包吗
[04:36] Yes, and it was empty. 是 里面什么都没有
[04:37] It means she was probably a tourist, though. 这说明她可能是名游客
[04:39] Last year Las Vegas 去年拉斯维加斯
[04:40] documented 39,727,022 visitors. 登记在案的游客有39727022名
[04:44] No other place has better surveillance software. 维加斯的监控系统可是全国最棒的
[04:46] Garcia, contact Vegas P.D. 加西亚 联系拉斯维加斯警方
[04:48] and ask them to start going through 让他们开始排查
[04:49] hotel and casino surveillance video from 3 weeks ago, 三周以来所有酒店和赌场的监控录像
[04:51] and tell them we’ll be there in 4 hours. Let’s go. 然后告诉他们我们四小时后到 我们走
[04:53] Yes, Sir. 是 长官
[05:11] No! Get away from me. 不要 放开我
[05:12] Help! 救命
[05:15] Sir, please! 先生 求求你了
[05:16] Can you hear me, anybody?! 有人能听见我吗
[05:18] Somebody help me! 快来人救救我
[05:20] Please! Help! Aah! 拜托了 救命
[05:53] Persuasion 说服
[05:58] “The secret of my influence 影响他人的秘诀
[05:59] has always been that it remained secret.” 就在于它一直保持神秘
[06:02] Salvador Dali. 萨尔瓦多·达利[西班牙画家]
[06:04] Hi, mom, it’s me again. 妈妈 又是我
[06:06] I’m on a plane to Las Vegas, 我正在去拉斯维加斯的飞机上
[06:07] and I can’t wait to see you. 希望马上能见到你
[06:09] You know, I’ve been thinking, 我一直在想
[06:10] it’s been a really long time 我已经很长时间
[06:11] since I’ve had chicken fried lobster, 没吃到鸡肉炸龙虾了
[06:12] so I was hoping maybe when the case is done, 所以我希望等这个案子完结
[06:15] We can go to Binion’s. 我们可以去趟宾尼昂
[06:18] Um, I have to go. Call me back. 我得挂了 记得回电
[06:20] Bye. Love you. 拜 爱你
[06:23] The two women were brunettes in their 30s. 两名女性都是30来岁 深色头发
[06:25] The unsub has a type. 嫌犯有偏好的类型
[06:26] If that’s the case, were they targeted, 如果真是这样 那她们从一开始就是目标
[06:28] or were they victims of opportunity? 或者只是被随机杀害
[06:29] There’s something strange about the disposal site. 抛尸地点有些古怪
[06:31] It would seem like he took the bodies into the desert to hide them, 他似乎是把尸体藏在了沙漠里
[06:34] but he chose a spot next to an old construction site 但他却将抛尸点选在了用于出售的
[06:37] that’s for sale. 陈旧工地旁
[06:39] He had to imagine that someone would show up eventually. 他应该是希望最后还是有人会发现尸体
[06:41] So was he hiding the bodies or displaying them? 那他是在藏尸还是在展尸
[06:43] It could be both. 可能两者兼有
[06:44] He might be hiding them from law enforcement 他可能想藏匿尸体 不让执法部门发现
[06:46] but displaying them to another group. 却又向另一批人展示这些尸体
[06:47] Hello, American Heroes. I just got an I.D. 美国英雄们 我刚刚查到
[06:49] on the most recently deceased victim, 最新死者的身份
[06:51] Frida Bancroft, 34. 弗丽达·班克罗夫特 34岁
[06:52] She was working as a waitress at Della Rose’s grill downtown. 她在市中心的德拉·罗斯烧烤店当服务员
[06:55] Manager said she’d been there for two months, 经理说她已经上了两个月班
[06:57] and I just sent you a picture. 我刚发给你们一张照片
[06:59] Did she exhibit unusual behavior recently, 她最近有什么异常举止吗
[07:01] or was she involved with anyone suspicious? 或是她跟可疑的人有来往
[07:03] Well, the manager said he took a chance by hiring her 经理说他雇佣她其实很冒险
[07:06] because she’s a former drug addict with a spotty work history, 因为她染过毒瘾 还有不良工作记录
[07:08] and when she didn’t show up to work for the last 3 days, 当她过去三天没来上班时
[07:10] he figured she had started using again. 他以为她又开始吸毒了
[07:12] But we know she didn’t, because the M.E. report says 但我们知道她没有 法医报告显示
[07:14] the tox screen was negative. 毒化检验呈阴性
[07:16] JJ, you and Reid go to the disposal site. 小洁 你和里德去抛尸地点
[07:18] Dave and Morgan, go to the diner 戴夫和摩根 你们去快餐店
[07:19] and find out what you can about the waitress, 查找有关这名女招待的线索
[07:20] and Blake and I will go to the Vegas P.D. 布莱克和我去拉斯维加斯警局
[07:23] I can’t believe she’s dead. 真不敢相信她就这么死了
[07:24] I was joking earlier that Ed should just fire her. 我之前还开玩笑说 艾德就该直接开除她
[07:27] Oh, I feel awful. 现在觉得好内疚
[07:28] Don’t. You didn’t mean anything by it. 没关系 你也不是有意的
[07:31] Were there any recent changes in Frida’s life? 弗丽达的生活最近有什么变化吗
[07:34] No. 没有
[07:35] Other than signing a new apartment lease a week ago. 只是在一周前签了一份新的公寓租赁合同
[07:39] She’d been saving up all the money she made here 她把之前几个月在这赚的钱都存了起来
[07:41] for the last couple of months to pay for the security deposit. 以支付公寓的押金
[07:44] It takes a lot of discipline to do that so quickly. 要想这么快就存够钱 她一定很自律
[07:47] What about friends and family? 朋友和家人呢
[07:48] Was she in a relationship? 她在谈恋爱吗
[07:50] She never talked about her past or her personal life. 她从未提起她的过去和私人生活
[07:54] It’s almost like she wanted to wipe the slate clean. 就好像她想重新开始
[07:58] Ok, thanks. 多谢
[08:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:02] Frida seemed determined to start a new life for herself, 弗丽达似乎下定决心 要开始新的生活
[08:04] And we know she wasn’t using. 而我们也知道她没有吸毒
[08:06] She had to be hiding or running away from something. 那她肯定是在逃避什么
[08:08] I agree. 没错
[08:09] Maybe she owed her dealer money 或许她欠毒贩子钱
[08:11] and was pulled back into the drug world. 而被再次卷入毒品世界
[08:16] The owners don’t like it, 物主不喜欢这样
[08:17] but there’s not much they can do about it. 但对此也无能为力
[08:20] Bored teenagers party and drink here. 烦人的青少年在这里聚会喝酒
[08:22] Vagrants come out to collect empty beer bottles and cans. 流浪者则到此收集空啤酒瓶和啤酒罐
[08:25] So this location actually gets a lot of visitors. 这么说这里有不少人会来
[08:28] More than you’d expect in the middle of the desert. 肯定比你想象的要多
[08:30] It’s probably because this is here. 或许正因为是在沙漠
[08:31] People like to have a landmark to go to. 人们都想去地标性建筑
[08:33] Where exactly were the bodies found? 尸体具体是在哪发现的
[08:35] The waitress was about 5 yards from the main sign. 女招待是在离主告示牌五码处被发现的
[08:38] The tourist was 200 yards that way. 旅客则是在那条路上两百码处被发现
[08:47] This isn’t completely dry. 这里还没有全干
[08:48] There are drops of paint on the ground. 地上还有滴下来的油漆
[08:49] This was done recently. 这肯定是近期的事
[08:51] Whoever it was must have seen the body. 不管是谁 他肯定见过尸体
[08:52] It’d be hard to miss here. 在这不可能看不到
[08:54] It was probably some kid too scared to report it. 可能是某个孩子太害怕而没敢报案
[08:57] 2/10 could be a tagger name or a gang sign. 2/10可能是编号 或者帮派标志
[08:58] Does it look familiar to you? 你看着眼熟吗
[08:59] No. 没有
[09:01] 2 out of 10. 十分之二
[09:03] It’s possible the unsub wrote this. 这可能是嫌犯写的
[09:05] There were two victims here. 这里有两名被害人
[09:07] Which means there could be 8 more. 也就是说还有另外八名
[09:08] He might be operating off a hit list. 他可能弄了个杀人名单
[09:11] You’re not local. What are you doing in Vegas? 你不是本地人 你来拉斯维加斯干什么
[09:14] Just looking for a girl. 找一个女孩
[09:17] My sister. She moved here a while ago 我妹妹 她在很久以前搬来这里
[09:20] and no one’s heard from her in a year. 但一年来杳无音讯
[09:24] What kind of trouble are you in? 你惹了什么麻烦
[09:26] I’m not. Whoa, whoa, whoa– 我没有
[09:28] – Don’t lie to me, Finn. – Ok, ok. -别骗我 芬恩 -好吧
[09:30] What did you do? 你是做什么的
[09:32] I got into a bar fight, ok? 我卷入了一场酒吧纠纷
[09:33] I beat up a guy pretty bad 我痛揍了一个坏蛋
[09:34] and it turns out his brother was a cop. 却没料到他哥哥是警察
[09:37] I’ll help you, 我会帮你
[09:38] but you gotta be truthful. 但你得坦诚些
[09:40] The one thing I can’t abide are lies. 我最讨厌别人撒谎
[09:44] You’re giving me tips on stealing 你教我偷东西的技巧
[09:46] and you can’t abide lies? 却讨厌骗人
[09:47] This isn’t about ethics. 这无关道德
[09:48] It’s about a relationship. 只关乎人际交往
[09:50] If I invite you into my world, 如果我邀请你进入我的世界
[09:52] it’s because I trust you, 那是因为我信任你
[09:54] and you can trust me. 而你也可以相信我
[09:58] Honor among thieves? 盗亦有道
[09:59] You got an innocent face. 你长了张无辜的脸
[10:01] That’s worth a lot. 这很重要
[10:02] And you got grift sense. It just needs to be honed. 你也很有天赋 只需勤加磨练
[10:05] I’m helping you because you can help me. 我帮你是因为你能帮我
[10:09] Those are the terms. 条件就是这些
[10:15] Hey, we’ve been walking forever. 我们已经走了这么远
[10:17] Where is your place, anyway? 你家到底在哪里
[10:19] Right here. 就在这
[10:26] Toss me your bag. 把包扔给我
[10:38] You live down here? 你住在这下面
[10:39] For now, until my plan works out. 暂时而已 直到我的计划实现
[10:42] How long you been here? 你来这多久了
[10:43] A couple years. 几年吧
[10:44] Most of these folks have been living here longer. 他们大多数人在这住得更久
[10:46] This is Mary. Terrific steer. 这是玛丽 很棒的引路人
[10:48] She chooses the targets. 她负责选择目标
[10:50] Gladys is the stall. 格拉迪斯负责缠住目标
[10:52] And Olsen is a damn good wire. 奥尔森特别擅长行窃
[10:56] The guy who actually lifts the goods. 他才是真正偷东西的人
[11:00] So you all steal together. 你们一起行窃
[11:01] Sometimes. 偶尔吧
[11:03] Home sweet home. 到家啦
[11:06] You can stay next door. 你可以住在隔壁
[11:09] This was Frida’s place. 那以前是弗丽达的地方
[11:10] She moved out. 她搬走了
[11:14] The Doctor wanted this cleaned up. 医生希望把这里收拾干净
[11:16] Actually, I was hoping my friend could use it, 我希望我的朋友能住在这里
[11:20] Cesar. This is Finn. 凯撒 这是芬恩
[11:22] I’m vouching for him. 我为他担保
[11:27] Ok, then. 那好吧
[11:28] Welcome to paradise. 欢迎来到天堂
[11:32] These tunnels used to be dangerous. 这些地道以前很危险
[11:34] About a year ago, 大约一年前
[11:35] Cesar cleaned up this whole section. 凯撒把这一片地区都整顿了一遍
[11:38] How? 怎么整顿的
[11:39] By establishing some much needed order. 制定一些必要的规则
[11:43] Why’d you have to vouch for me? 你为什么为我担保
[11:45] Every good system needs its rules. 每个健全的体制都需要规则
[11:47] The first rule is, you don’t join us 第一条规则就是 除非有人为你担保
[11:50] unless someone vouches for you. 否则不能加入我们
[11:54] He said the Doctor wanted this cleaned up. 他刚说医生希望把这里收拾干净
[11:57] Who’s that? 那是谁
[12:01] The Doctor 医生
[12:02] is someone Cesar works for. 是凯撒的老大
[12:03] No one’s ever met him, though. 不过没人见过他
[12:05] Cesar’s a little off, but we let him go 凯撒有点不正常 但是考虑到他做过的好事
[12:08] considering all the good he’s done. 我们就随他去了
[12:11] Just don’t cross him. 但是别惹他
[12:18] This is from 16 days ago. 这是16天前的录像
[12:20] You can see she’s wearing the same clothing as the first victim. 你能看出她和第一个被害人穿着相同
[12:22] Yeah, it’s definitely her. 没错 绝对是她
[12:24] Casino I.D’d her as Renee Sheffield of Omaha. 赌场确认她是来自奥马哈的蕾妮·谢菲尔德
[12:26] She applied for a job 3 years ago as a hostess 她三年前应聘服务员
[12:28] but didn’t make the cut. 但不符合要求
[12:30] There’s no known address for her. 还不清楚她的住址
[12:31] Any I.D. on the boyfriend or husband who’s with her? 和她一起的男友或者丈夫的身份确认了吗
[12:34] There’s no hits on the facial recognition system. 面部识别系统没有发现
[12:36] Does anyone at the casino 赌场里有人
[12:37] remember seeing or talking to them in person? 记得见过或和她们交谈过吗
[12:40] Good luck with that. 那得碰碰运气了
[12:41] They get thousands of guests a week. 她们一周得接待无数的客人
[12:44] Hold on. Can you rewind that about 5 seconds? 等等 你能倒退五秒吗
[12:47] Take a look at Renee. 看看蕾妮
[12:50] She’s stealing. 她在偷东西
[12:51] She’s a strip-miner. 她是名赌场小偷
[12:53] I can’t believe I missed that. 我竟然没注意到
[12:56] Strip-miners take money or chips left behind 赌场小偷就是拿走客人落下的
[12:58] or unwatched by careless tourists. 或还有没保管好的钱和筹码
[13:00] They dress to look like tourists themselves 她们打扮成游客
[13:02] so that they’re not spotted by casino security. 这样就不会引起赌场保安的注意
[13:04] So the fanny pack is a prop. 这么说腰包是个道具
[13:07] How many strip-miners are there? 有多少这样的赌场小偷
[13:09] Hard to say. Hundreds at least. 很难讲 至少上百个
[13:11] There’s no shortage of desperate people here. 这有不少退无可退 走上歧路的人
[13:13] A lot of grifters work in teams. 很多小偷都是团伙作案
[13:14] It’s possible the man with her is just a partner. 有可能和她一起来的男人只是她的搭档
[13:17] Maybe the partnership went bad and he killed her. 也许合作关系恶化然后他杀了她
[13:20] The dead waitress could be part of the team as well 如果她们一起行窃 被害的女服务员
[13:22] if they all stole together. 也可能是这个团伙的成员
[13:23] We need to get an I.D. on the man. 我们需要确认这个男人的身份
[13:24] Please tell your team that’s our top priority. 请转告你的组员这是我们的首要任务
[13:43] Pay attention tonight. 今晚要集中注意力
[13:44] I’m gonna teach you a few things. 我会教你点东西
[13:46] The first is called a pattern interrupt. 首先就是模式中断
[13:48] The brain has learned certain actions 大脑学会了某些动作
[13:50] like shaking hands or tying a shoe 比如握手还有系鞋带
[13:52] as one single motion. 这种单一的动作
[13:54] If you interrupt it in the middle, 如果你中途打断
[13:55] the brain can’t pick up where it left off. 大脑就不能从中断的地方重新开始
[13:57] It’s a moment where suggestion can enter. 这时候可以做些暗示
[14:00] As long as I’m getting crap… 只要我开始掷骰子
[14:02] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 晚上好 女士们先生们
[14:03] My name is Marvin Caul. 我叫马尔文·卡尔
[14:05] Many of you may know me as the master of deception 你们很多人可能知道我是
[14:09] with the power of suggestion. 会心理暗示的诡计大师
[14:12] And what is your name, sir? 请问您尊姓大名 先生
[14:15] Bill. 比尔
[14:16] Bill. 比尔
[14:17] Hey, Dale, check it out. I’m getting hypnotized. 黛尔 快来看 我要被催眠了
[14:20] A pleasure to meet you, Bill. 很高兴见到你 比尔
[14:23] Close your eyes and sleep. 闭上你的眼睛 进入睡眠
[14:28] Focus on the sound of my voice. 注意听我的声音
[14:30] When I snap my fingers, 当我打响指时
[14:31] you’re gonna open your eyes 你要睁开眼睛
[14:34] and forget about the number 4. 忘了数字四
[14:37] The number 4 will no longer exist. 四不复存在
[14:41] – Can you see me, Bill? – Yeah. -能看到我吗 比尔 -可以
[14:43] Just to be sure, how many fingers am I holding up? 保险起见 我举起几根手指
[14:45] Count them for me. 给我数一下
[14:54] I don’t get it. 奇了怪了
[14:55] It’s ok, Bill. 没关系的 比尔
[14:56] Now, close your eyes again. 现在 再次闭上眼睛
[14:59] When I clap my hands, 当我拍手的时候
[15:01] you’re going to wake up 你要醒过来
[15:03] and everything will be back to normal. 一切会恢复正常
[15:07] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[15:10] How many fingers? 这是几根手指
[15:12] 4. 四
[15:13] Excellent. 太棒了
[15:17] You were terrific, Bill. 你太棒了 比尔
[15:18] Ok, now, who’s next? 好了 下一个谁来
[15:23] Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, Romeo… 女士们先生们 有请独一无二的罗密欧
[15:28] That was great, man. 刚才太棒了
[15:29] That handshake thing, that was incredible. 握手什么的 难以置信
[15:34] She’s amazing, right? 她很惊艳 对吧
[15:38] Yet, every day, 但是 每一天
[15:41] we witness… 我们都会见证
[15:43] the impossible. 奇迹的发生
[15:53] Romeo! 罗密欧
[15:56] I can’t believe that Romeo’s doing a private party. 罗密欧竟然办了个私人派对
[15:58] My sister thinks he’s a genius. 我姐姐觉得他是个天才
[16:00] She applied for a job as his assistant. 她之前应聘当他的助理
[16:02] He’s a cocky little punk. 他是个自大的小流氓
[16:05] Cesar worked security for him once. 凯撒以前给他当过保镖
[16:08] – He’s no genius. – Now, I’ll need a volunteer. -他不是什么天才 -我需要一位志愿者
[16:11] He just got lucky. 不过走运罢了
[16:15] Ok, well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[16:19] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:20] My mom’s not even here. 我妈根本不在这里
[16:21] Her psychiatrist said that she’s doing really well 她的精神病医生说她在服用一些新药
[16:24] on some new medication, 效果非常好
[16:25] so she decided to go on a supervised field trip 所以她决定在监护陪同下
[16:27] to the Grand Canyon. 去大峡谷旅游
[16:29] That’s great. 很不错
[16:30] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[16:31] No, it is great. It’s just– 是不错 只是
[16:33] I guess I kind of can’t believe 我有点不敢相信
[16:34] that she didn’t tell me about it, you know? 她完全没和我提过这事
[16:36] This is someone that used to 以前她会每天定点
[16:37] literally write me a letter daily at one point. 给我写信
[16:40] I see. 我懂了
[16:41] You think she forgot about you? 你觉得她忘记你了
[16:44] Spence, you should be happy. This means she’s getting better. 斯宾塞 高兴点 这说明她正渐渐康复
[16:47] She’s not constantly checking in. 她又不是什么事都得和你汇报
[16:48] You’re right, I know. 你说得对 我知道
[16:49] Grifters, hustlers, scammers–call them what you will. 赌棍 骗子 拉皮条的 怎么叫都行
[16:52] This town has always been a Mecca for con artists. 这里一直是骗子们的圣地
[16:55] Yeah, but nobody comes here 对 但大家来这
[16:56] with the intent of being a strip-miner. 可不是为了成为赌场小偷
[16:57] It’s just people with bigger dreams that didn’t pan out. 他们都胸怀大志 只是还未能将其实现
[17:04] Hey, baby girl, what you got, mama? 宝贝 你查到了什么
[17:05] Props to the Federal B.I. 感谢联邦调查局
[17:07] Our next generation database is usually a miss, 我们新一代数据库一般都是查无所获
[17:10] but today I got a big hit. 但这次有重大发现
[17:11] I’ve I.D.’d our mystery man. 我已经确定神秘男子的身份
[17:13] His name is Elijah Hall, and 10 years ago 他叫以利亚·霍尔 十年前
[17:16] Elijah served time in San Diego 以利亚因武力袭击和非法持有迷幻药
[17:17] for assault and possession of PCP. 被判在圣地亚哥服刑
[17:20] Any connection to Renee Sheffield? 和蕾妮·谢菲尔德有什么交集
[17:21] No, not that I can see. 没有 目前我还没发现
[17:23] When did he move to Las Vegas? 他是什么时候搬到拉斯维加斯的
[17:24] 7 years ago. I don’t have a current address yet, 七年前 我还没查到现在的住址
[17:26] but fret not, my chickens, as soon as I do, I will hit you back. 但别着急 宝贝们 我一查到就通知你们
[17:29] Do your thing. 去吧
[17:34] Frida kind of reminds me of my sister. 弗丽达让我想起了我妹妹
[17:39] I wonder if Romeo knows anything about Carrie. 我想知道罗密欧认不认识凯莉
[17:42] Do you know how to get in touch with him? 你知道怎么和他搭上话吗
[17:45] Why would I be in contact with that fraud? 我为什么要和那个骗子有来往
[17:49] Ok. 好吧
[17:50] Sorry I asked. 抱歉我不该问的
[17:54] Frida sure left a lot of her personal stuff behind. 弗丽达还真是留下了很多私人物品
[17:56] She didn’t want any reminders of the tunnels. 她不想带走任何会让她记起这条地道的东西
[17:59] It was temporary for her, just like it is for me. 她住这只是暂时过渡一下 我也是
[18:05] I could blow all my money on rent 我可以把所有积蓄都花在房租上
[18:07] or I could save it up 也可以把钱存起来
[18:08] like I’m doing and use if for my plan. 用于我的计划
[18:11] What exactly is your plan? 那你的计划究竟是什么
[18:15] I’m going to book a stage at the Rio. 我要在里约订一个舞台
[18:17] Headliner performance. 举办一场万众瞩目的表演
[18:18] Once a real audience sees what I can do, 只要有一个懂行的人看过我的演出
[18:21] I’ll be famous. 我就能名扬万里
[18:22] I’ll get past all the corporate cronies 就再也不会因为那种小喽喽
[18:23] who keep the genuine talent from getting out there. 害得自己的真才实学埋没于此了
[18:31] What was that? 什么声音
[18:33] I don’t know. 不知道
[18:35] Cesar will take care of it. 凯撒会处理的
[18:39] If you’d just admit you’ve been hiding money… 如果你承认自己私藏钱财
[18:43] The Doctor will be lenient. 医生会对你宽大处理的
[18:45] I haven’t. 我没有
[18:46] I swear. 我发誓
[18:48] Don’t do this, Cesar. 凯撒 别这样
[18:51] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[19:04] Doctor. 医生
[19:07] It’s you. 是你
[19:10] I know he’s still alive, 我知道他还活着
[19:11] But I’ve been waiting for– 我只是在等
[19:17] I understand. 我明白
[19:19] I’ll kill him now. 我现在就杀了他
[19:27] No. No. 不 不要
[19:36] The abrasions on Elijah’s hands and ankles 以利亚手上和踝关节上的擦伤
[19:39] are like the other victims. 和其他被害人的一样
[19:40] This is a populated area. 这里是居民区
[19:42] We compromised his original disposal site, 我们害得他没法去之前的弃尸点抛尸
[19:44] but this is a far cry from the desert. 但这跟沙漠差别好大
[19:46] It means the unsub’s growing bolder. 这说明嫌犯越来越大胆了
[19:48] He’s certainly less concerned about concealing his crime. 他越来越不惧怕罪行暴露
[19:50] Look at this. 看这个
[19:55] 2 out of 10 again. 又是十分之二
[19:58] But this is the third victim that we know about, 但这是我们已知的第三名死者
[20:01] so it can’t be about a hit list. 所以这不是杀人清单
[20:03] 2 out of 10 isn’t a countdown at all. 十分之二根本不是倒数计数
[20:05] I think he might be referring to a hobo code. 可能是流浪汉密码
[20:08] From the Great Depression. 起源于经济大萧条时期
[20:09] Exactly. It means two eyes on 10 fingers 是的 意思是两眼要盯着十指
[20:11] because thieves are present. 因为有小偷来了
[20:13] The code was devised during the Great Depression 这个密码是在大萧条时流浪汉发明的
[20:14] by hobos to help each other out. 意思是互相帮助
[20:17] By placing the codes near the victims, who’s being helped? 在被害人附近写这个密码 能帮上谁
[20:19] No one. It’s a threat. 谁也不能 这是威胁
[20:20] If you steal, this is what will happen to you. 如果你敢偷东西 下一个死的就是你
[20:23] We’re ready to give the profile. 可以给出侧写了
[20:28] We’re looking for a sociopath 我们要找的是一个反社会者
[20:30] who is taking revenge on people he believes stole from him. 他觉得谁偷了他的东西 就报复谁
[20:32] None of the victims had a documented address, 所有被害人都没有书面记录的地址
[20:34] so it’s likely they were homeless. 所以他们很可能是流浪汉
[20:35] They may have known each other from the street or from a shelter. 他们可能相识于大街或者庇护所
[20:38] The disposal site of the first two victims served a dual purpose. 前两名死者的弃尸点有两个目的
[20:41] It was meant to hide the bodies from law enforcement 即藏匿尸体 不被执法部门发现
[20:43] but at the same time put them on display for the people 但同时又将尸体进行展示
[20:45] that the message was intended for. 确保特定的人群收到其传达的信息
[20:47] All of this suggests a group or organization at work, 这一切表明 是团体犯案
[20:50] but it doesn’t have the hallmarks of organized crime. 但它又没有集团犯罪的特征
[20:53] The victims seen on surveillance video 监控录像中的被害人
[20:55] weren’t stealing large sums of money, 并未偷取大量钱财
[20:57] so we’re dealing with a much smaller community. 所以是一个比较小的犯罪团伙
[21:00] But this group operates by a strict code, 但这个团伙指令严明
[21:02] and any violation of that code can result in death. 对指示稍有违抗 就是死路一条
[21:04] You should be on the lookout for groups 你们需要重点关注
[21:06] that operate robberies and cons together. 打劫行骗的犯罪团伙
[21:08] The group has a strong leader who does not tolerate dissent. 这个团伙的首领很强势 且独断专行
[21:11] This leader appears normal and comfortable in social situations. 他进行社交时行为正常 举止得当
[21:14] He may even be extroverted and charismatic like a cult leader. 甚至可能像邪教教主一般外向又极具人格魅力
[21:17] He’ll have grandiose delusions and believe that he is special. 他也是个自大狂 相信自己很特别
[21:20] He may even believe that he can communicate with god 甚至坚信自己能与神或更高级的力量
[21:22] or some other higher powers. 进行交流
[21:24] He will attempt to surround himself with people who are subservient, 他会召集一群屈服于其淫威的人在身边
[21:26] either sycophantic followers 或是阿谀奉承的追随者
[21:28] or people who are trapped by financial constraints. 或是资金紧缺的群众
[21:30] How’s he recruiting these people? 他是怎么招到这些人的呢
[21:32] It’s likely he attracts followers by offering some assistance. 他很可能是靠提供某些帮助来吸引追随者
[21:35] But as his power grows, so will his narcissism. 但随着他势力的增长 他也会越发自恋
[21:38] He’ll begin to make increasingly extreme demands. 他会开始提出大量极端要求
[21:41] He’ll want more attention, 他想获得更多关注
[21:42] which could be why his latest victim 这也可能是最新的死者
[21:44] was found in a very public place. 在公共场所被发现的原因
[21:45] With the choice of this latest disposal site, 最新弃尸地点的选择
[21:47] it indicates that he’s growing bolder and more careless. 表明他愈发大胆 无所顾忌
[21:50] He has lost 3 followers. He’s gonna need new recruits. 他失去了三名追随者 需要招募新人
[21:52] So we should step up patrols 我们需要在
[21:53] in areas where the homeless population gathers. 流浪者聚集区加派巡逻警力
[21:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:59] I used to have 10, well, maybe 15 cats at one point. 我曾同时养过10只 大概15只猫
[22:03] Now all I got is Noodle. His mom was Nipsey. 现在只剩面条了 他妈妈是尼普西
[22:06] Uh, have you seen Marvin? 你见到马尔文了吗
[22:08] Marvin? No, not since last night. 马尔文 没 昨晚之后就没见过了
[22:12] What’s going on? 怎么了
[22:13] It’s tax day. I gotta go. 今天是收税日 我得走了
[22:32] 45 45.
[22:35] Very good, Gladys. 很好 格拉迪斯
[22:36] I’ll be sure and tell the Doctor. 我会跟医生说的
[22:45] 12 dollars. 12块
[22:48] Is that it? 就这么点吗
[22:49] Yeah, that’s all, Cesar. 都在这了 凯撒
[22:50] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[22:51] Cesar, I swear. 凯撒 我发誓
[22:54] Because someone with the initials Mary Carter 有个叫玛丽·卡特的
[22:56] told me you cleaned up at the Luxor Friday night. 告诉我周五晚上你在卢克索酒店大捞了一笔
[22:58] Oh, no, that’s not true. 没 没那回事
[22:59] You know, I’d really hate to tell the Doctor about any of this. 我也不想跟医生说这种事
[23:03] You know how he gets. 你知道他会怎么样
[23:06] You remember what happened to Frida, renee, and Elijah? 还记得弗丽达 蕾妮和以利亚的下场吗
[23:10] That’s because they tried to leave. 那是因为他们想离开
[23:11] Without paying their taxes. That makes them thieves. 不付税就想离开 这是小偷的行径
[23:15] But I sure do miss them. 但我确实很想他们
[23:20] Here, take it all. Go ahead. 给 都给你
[23:26] Doctor only wants his fair share. 医生只想要该拿的部分
[23:32] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:33] Uh, my name is Sarah. 我叫莎拉
[23:36] Someone invite you? 有人邀请你吗
[23:37] No. I’m new. 没 我是新来的
[23:39] I just need a place to stay for a while 我要找个地方待一阵
[23:41] until I can buy a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. 直到我凑够钱买回明尼苏达的车票
[23:45] Can anyone vouch for you? 有人可以给你担保吗
[23:48] – Look, if no one can vouch for you– – I can. -如果没人保你的话 -我可以
[23:52] I know her. 我认识她
[23:59] All right. 好吧
[24:01] Tax day’s over. 收税日到此结束
[24:06] Well, other than gender, 除了性别以外
[24:07] one other thing’s different about this victim. 这名死者还有一处不同
[24:09] These fresh abrasion marks on the neck. 脖子上的这些新的瘀伤
[24:11] Strangulation? 被勒死的吗
[24:12] That’s your cause of death. 正是死因
[24:13] No sign of drowning here. 没有溺水的痕迹
[24:15] Drowning his victims was a unique signature. 淹死被害人是嫌犯独特的手法
[24:17] Why change it now? 现在为什么要改
[24:18] Maybe he didn’t have the time or means to drown him, 也许他没时间或是不想淹死他
[24:19] or the unsub could be devolving. 又或者嫌犯在进化
[24:21] The diatom results are back 前两名死者肺里水分的
[24:23] on the water in the lungs of the first two victims. 硅藻化验结果出来了
[24:25] This is interesting. 有趣
[24:26] 1,900 milligrams of lead, 320 milligrams of– 1900毫克铅 320毫克
[24:29] Do you mind if I just take a peek at this? It’ll be quicker. 可以让我看一眼吗 这样更快
[24:32] This isn’t drinking water. 这不是饮用水
[24:33] It’s contaminated with ground pollutants. 它被地表污染物所污染
[24:35] It’s like storm-water runoff. 更像是下水道里的
[24:37] So the unsub killed him in a gutter? 他是在排水沟被杀的吗
[24:39] My guess would be the 我猜应该是
[24:40] floodwater control tunnels beneath the city. 城市地下的泻洪地道
[24:44] Thanks for saying you know me. 谢谢你说认识我
[24:45] Yeah, no problem. I’m, uh, I’m new here, too. 没什么 我也是新来的
[24:48] So, who vouched for you? 那是谁保的你
[24:50] This guy Marvin. He actually lives right there. 是个叫马尔文的 他就住在那
[24:52] He’s really cool. He’s been, uh, helping me out. 他人很好 帮了我很多
[24:55] So, what’s up with Cesar? 凯撒是干什么的
[24:57] Is he some kind of enforcer? 是这里管事的吗
[25:00] Uh, I guess so. 我猜是吧
[25:02] He apparently is a little psycho, but I– 他有点神经质 但我
[25:05] Oh, hey, Marvin. Here you are. 马尔文 你来了
[25:07] I was wondering where you were. 我还想你去哪了呢
[25:08] Who’s your friend? 这是你朋友
[25:09] Oh, uh, this is Sarah. She’s new down here. 这是莎拉 她是新来的
[25:12] I’m just here until I can get a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. 我凑够钱买车票回明尼苏达就走
[25:16] You’re rather put together 对于一个
[25:18] for a girl who needs a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. 凑钱买车票回家的女孩来说 你穿得还不错
[25:22] I was staying at a friend’s apartment, 我以前待在朋友家
[25:24] but then I got kicked out. 但后来被赶出来了
[25:26] Well, that is unfortunate. 真是不幸
[25:28] Here, this is for you. 这是给你的
[25:29] I found it in a used bookstore. 我在二手书店找到的
[25:31] Wow. This is fantastic. Thanks, man. 太棒了 谢了
[25:35] Marvin, he’s a magician. 马尔文是魔术师
[25:37] Show her something. 给她露两手
[25:38] Well, let me think. 我想想
[25:42] If I may. 请把手给我
[25:44] I could hypnotize her, 我可以催眠她
[25:47] but part of successful hypnosis is knowing who’s susceptible. 不过成功的催眠是要知道谁容易被催眠
[25:51] People who can shut out reality. 可以脱离现实的人
[25:54] Who get sidetracked by a sunset. 看日出会分神的人
[25:58] Who lose track of time, are good candidates. 忘记时间流逝的人 都是很好的选择
[26:02] Those who aren’t tend to be judgmental, 不适合的人一般都喜欢批判他人
[26:05] fastidious, and… 挑剔 以及
[26:08] less trusting of others. 不信任他人
[26:10] Which I think describes Sarah. 而我觉得莎拉正是这样
[26:12] So perhaps I’ll just 所以我还是
[26:15] lift her watch instead. 偷走她的表吧
[26:23] There are at least 1,500 people 泻洪地道里
[26:24] who live in the flood control tunnels. 至少住着1500人
[26:26] It’s a crossroads of the destitute– 是被遗弃者的聚集地
[26:28] Ex-cons, drug addicts, hard-core gamblers. 有前科的 吸毒的 赌徒
[26:30] Plus there’s always the threat 而且只要沙漠里下了雷暴雨
[26:31] that the tunnels will flood like they did last week 这些地道都有像上周那样
[26:33] when there was a flash thunderstorm in the desert. 被用来泻洪的风险
[26:34] We try to warn the residents to evacuate, 我们试图警告那里的人们撤离
[26:36] but there isn’t always time. 但有时会来不及
[26:37] Some of the tunnels will flood 有时山上就下15分钟雷雨
[26:38] when there’s just a 15-minute storm up in the mountains. 也会让某些地道洪流泛滥
[26:41] So if the unsub knew about a coming storm, 所以如果嫌犯知道要下暴雨
[26:43] he could have just tied up the victims 他就可以把被害人绑起来
[26:44] and left them in the tunnel to drown. 留在地道 任洪水淹死
[26:46] Then afterwards he just 而那之后他只需
[26:47] took the bodies to the desert to dump them. 转移尸体 抛尸沙漠
[26:50] With the third victim, it hadn’t rained in the last 24 hours, 到第三位被害人时 过去24小时内没降雨
[26:52] so he had to just strangle them. 所以他不得不将其勒死
[26:54] Frida Bancroft was a former drug addict. 弗丽达·班克罗夫特染过毒瘾
[26:56] Renee and Elijah were both strip-miners. 蕾妮和以利亚都是赌场小偷
[26:58] It’s more than likely they were all residents underground. 他们很可能都是地下居民
[27:01] So we need to start searching these tunnels. 所以需要去搜查地道
[27:03] That’s the tricky part. There are 413 miles of them. 难办的是地道全长413英里
[27:07] It’s unbelievable. It’s gonna make a great story. 真让人难以置信 绝对是个好新闻
[27:10] Ok. I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later. 好 我得挂了 再打给你
[27:13] You going somewhere? 你要去哪里
[27:14] Oh! You scared the bejesus out of me. 你快吓死我了
[27:17] I was just heading out to go get some things 我正准备出去取
[27:20] I left at the bus station in a locker. 留在汽车站储物柜里的东西
[27:23] Anything I can do to help? 需要帮忙吗
[27:24] No, I’m good. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[27:26] You’ve all been very nice. 你们都对我很好
[27:28] All right, then. 那好吧
[27:30] Have a good night. 晚上愉快
[27:32] You, too. 你也是
[27:44] Based on where the victims were last seen alive, 根据人们最后见到被害人的场所
[27:46] plus the most accessible locations in the tunnels, 以及地道中最方便进出的地方
[27:48] I’ve narrowed down the two most likely sections they stayed in. 我锁定了两处他们最有可能的藏身区域
[27:50] They’re 22 miles apart. 两处相隔22英里
[27:51] Just got a call about a missing person. 刚接到通知 一人失踪
[27:52] A journalist for the “Las Vegas Chronicle” 《拉斯维加斯纪事报》的记者
[27:54] By the name of Sarah Renfield. 名叫莎拉·兰菲尔德
[27:56] Do you think this is connected to our case? 你觉得这与本案有关联吗
[27:57] She’s been working on a story 她正在撰写一篇关于
[27:58] about the homeless people in the tunnels. 地道流浪汉的新闻
[28:00] Has anyone tried tracking her cell phone? 追踪过她的手机了吗
[28:02] It was found in a dumpster 在城南比克曼街上的
[28:03] on Beekman street on the south side of town. 垃圾桶里找到了她的手机
[28:04] That’s right here. Nearest tunnel access point is c-16. 在这里 最近的地道入口是c-16
[28:07] That’s 30 miles from our other locations. 距离另外两处有30英里
[28:09] All right, we should split up. 我们分头行动
[28:12] What’d you find, Garcia? 查到什么了 加西亚
[28:13] Could someone let the pope know about me, 可以请人把我介绍给教皇吗
[28:15] because what I do is kind of a miracle. 因为我所做的事堪称奇迹
[28:18] I recovered a text from Renee Sheffield’s cell phone 我从蕾妮·兰菲尔德的手机中恢复出一条短信
[28:21] Sent 6 months ago before her service was cut off. 发出时间是在停机前的六个月
[28:24] It reads, “Met E in tunnel. Great guy. 内容是 “我在地道见到了E 他人很好
[28:27] Planning to leave together soon.” 打算马上一起离开”
[28:29] Any chance “E” Stands for Elijah Hall? E有可能代表以利亚·霍尔吗
[28:31] In my limited research about the tunnels, 据我对地道的有限研究
[28:33] It appears that people meet and fall in love there. 人们在那里相识相恋
[28:35] I’ve heard about entire families that live down there. 我听说过一家人都在那里生活的
[28:38] So in addition of being accused of stealing, 所以除了被指控偷窃外
[28:40] it seems all 3 victims wanted to move out of the tunnels. 三位被害人都曾想搬离地道
[28:42] Well, Frida the waitress had just left. 女服务员弗丽达刚搬出去
[28:44] If Renee and Elijah were about to do the same, 如果蕾妮和以利亚也想走
[28:46] that could have triggered the unsub’s rage. 就可能会让嫌犯大发雷霆
[28:48] You can’t have a cult if everyone tries to leave. 大家都要离开 还谈什么崇拜
[28:51] Who knew living in the tunnels came at such a high price? 谁会想到住在地道要付出如此代价
[28:58] Hey, have you seen Sarah? 你看见莎拉了吗
[29:00] The, the new girl? 新来的那个女孩
[29:05] Ok, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[29:17] Sarah! 莎拉
[29:19] Sarah? 莎拉
[29:21] Sarah! 莎拉
[29:25] Hey. I was looking for Sarah, and I– 我在找莎拉 我
[29:29] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[29:31] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[29:33] What happened to her? 她怎么了
[29:34] She’s a reporter. She was gonna write about us, 她是个记者 打算报导我们
[29:37] which would not be a good thing. 这可不是一件好事
[29:39] So you killed her? 所以你就杀了她
[29:40] She’s not dead. 她没有死
[29:42] Yet. 还没死
[29:46] Back away! 后退
[29:47] Hey, what’s going on? 嘿 怎么啦
[29:48] – He’s crazy, man. – She’s a reporter. -老兄 他疯了 -她是个记者
[29:50] – He hurt Sarah. – The water’s over the bridge! -他伤了莎拉 -水已经漫过桥了
[29:51] – What does that even mean?! – The Doctor knows! -你这话什么意思 -医生知道的
[29:53] Can we all just calm down? 大家冷静点好吗
[29:55] Everyone wants to do what’s best. 每个人都想把事情做好
[29:57] Since Finn vouched for her, 既然芬恩担保她进来的
[29:59] perhaps he should be the one to handle this. 也许他能够来解决这事
[30:08] We’re at a locked entrance. 我们在一个上锁入口处
[30:09] No one’s been here in a long time. 很久没人来过了
[30:11] Copy that. 收到
[30:13] Remind me to call my shoemaker. 提醒我给鞋匠打电话
[30:16] I’m gonna need a new pair of boots. 我需要一双新靴子
[30:18] You have a shoemaker? 你还有鞋匠
[30:20] Well, one thing I’ve learned in life– 我在人生中学到了一件事
[30:22] A good pair of shoes can last longer than a marriage. 一双好鞋能比婚姻更持久
[30:25] You only have to pay for them once. 而且你只需支付一次
[30:46] Sir, we’re with the FBI. 先生 我们是联调局的
[30:51] We’re looking for information on these people. 正在查找这些人的信息
[30:54] Do you recognize any of them? 你见过他们吗
[30:57] No, I don’t. 没见过
[31:01] Are you afraid of something? 你是有所顾忌吗
[31:05] Whoever it is, we’ll protect you. 不管你怕谁 我们都会保护你
[31:14] Cesar’s a very bad man. 凯撒是个大坏蛋
[31:17] Where can we find him? 他在哪里
[31:29] FBI! Just want to talk. 联调局 只是想和你们聊聊
[31:35] Go! Go, go, go! 上 上 上
[31:39] JJ, go left. 小洁 左边
[32:05] Drop it! 放下武器
[32:07] Keep your hands where I can see them 把手放在我能看到的地方
[32:08] and get down on your knees. 双膝跪地
[32:24] Where is Sarah? 莎拉在哪里
[32:27] The police are still looking, but there’s no sign of her. 警方还在搜索 但没有头绪
[32:31] Cesar, we have a witness 凯撒 有目击证人
[32:33] who says you killed these people. 说你杀害了这几个人
[32:37] Did you murder Sarah, too? 你把莎拉也杀了吗
[32:39] The water’s over the bridge. 水已经漫过桥了
[32:43] What does that mean? 什么意思
[32:46] The Doctor knows. 医生知道
[32:47] Is that someone who lives in the tunnels, too? 他是住在地道的某个人吗
[32:49] He’s more than someone. 他可不只是”某个人”
[32:50] Dr. Aja Mesbi is a magic man. 阿加·梅斯比医生是个魔术师
[32:54] Magic man? 魔术师
[32:55] Yeah, he’s like a sorcerer. 是的 他就像是个巫师
[33:01] He’s got powers. 拥有能量
[33:04] What sort of powers? 什么样的能量
[33:06] He controls words, 他能控制言语
[33:08] thoughts. 思维
[33:10] He can do whatever– 他能让你做任何
[33:15] He can do whatever he wants in you just by thinking it. 他能仅凭思维控制让你做任何事
[33:19] If he’s not delusional and this is an act, 如果他不是妄想症而是在表演
[33:21] he’s quite good. 那他演得真不赖
[33:23] The water is over the bridge. 水已经漫过桥了
[33:26] It could be the opposite of water under the bridge. 这可能是”过去的事情不再重要”的相反意思
[33:29] It would mean something’s not forgiven, 可能是说一些不能原谅的事情
[33:31] which is consistent with revenge as a motive. 符合之前提到的 动机是复仇
[33:34] The drowning of the first two victims 淹死前两名被害人
[33:35] could be symbolic of that. Go ahead, Garcia. 可能是一种象征 说吧 加西亚
[33:37] Coming at you with the skinny on Cesar Jones. 刚发给你的是凯撒·琼斯的信息
[33:39] He’s an ex-con who served time 8 years ago for armed robbery. 他八年前曾因为持械抢劫而服刑
[33:43] According to prison incident reports, 根据监狱事件报告
[33:45] he is known for his volatile temper and extreme brutality. 他是出了名的情绪反复无常而且极端残暴
[33:48] Any history of mental illness? 有精神方面疾病史吗
[33:49] Any psychotic or delusional disorders? 精神病或妄想症
[33:52] I am not finding it. I think he’s just an angry person. 我没有找到 我觉得他只是暴脾气
[33:55] Ok. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[33:56] I don’t think Cesar could have pulled off all these murders 我认为凯撒不可能完成这些谋杀
[33:59] or the kidnapping of the reporter. 还有对那个记者的绑架
[34:00] It would take patience, planning, and organization. 这需要有耐心 有计划 有组织的实施
[34:03] He doesn’t have the concentration skill set. 他不是一个能精神高度集中的人
[34:06] “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.” “不要留意帘子后的那个男人”
[34:10] “The Wizard of OZ”? 《绿野仙踪》里的台词吗
[34:12] The doctor could be real. 医生可能真有其人
[34:14] Cesar would be the kind of person 凯撒可能是那种
[34:17] vulnerable to manipulation. 易受摆布的人
[34:19] And Dr. Aja Mesbi– 而且阿加·梅斯比医生
[34:22] That’s an odd name. 这个名字很奇怪
[34:23] It sounds vaguely African or Indian. 听起来像非洲人或印度人
[34:26] Or made up. 或者是瞎编的
[34:28] It’s an anagram, 这是一个变位词
[34:29] for James Braid. 原词是詹姆斯·布雷德
[34:31] He was a Scottish surgeon in the 1800s, 他是19世纪的一个苏格兰外科医生
[34:33] considered to be the father of hypnosis. 被公认为催眠术的创始人
[34:36] Let me try something. 让我尝试一下
[34:38] Cesar’s a lunatic. 凯撒是个疯子
[34:39] I’m pretty sure he killed Frida 我敢肯定他杀了弗丽达
[34:41] and some other people, too. 还有一些其他的人
[34:43] Where are we? 我们在哪里
[34:44] Aboveground, like you wanted. 在地上 如你所愿
[34:46] Yeah, but we’re in the middle of the desert. 是啊 但是我们在沙漠的中心位置
[34:48] We were supposed to bring her to the hospital. 我们本应该把她送到医院去的
[34:51] It’s easy to get lost in the tunnels. 在地道中很容易迷路
[34:54] Cesar, hi. 凯撒 你好
[34:55] My name is Dr. Spencer Reid, 我是斯宾塞·里德博士
[34:57] and I’m an FBI agent. 是联调局探员
[35:00] But, really, I work for Dr. Mesbi. 但是 实际上 我是梅斯比医生的人
[35:04] He sent me here to help you. 他派我来帮你的
[35:07] How do I know you’re telling the truth? 我怎么知道你说的是不是真话
[35:10] I’ll turn the camera off. 我把摄像头关掉
[35:15] I think you know the doctor’s very powerful, 我想你也知道 医生是很厉害的
[35:17] and you can imagine he has many people in many places to help him. 你可以想象到他在很多地方安插了很多人
[35:20] Do you believe that? 你相信这点吧
[35:23] Finn, I know you care about this girl. 芬恩 我知道你很关心这个女孩
[35:26] You’re smart and you’re able to think ahead, 你很聪明 很有远见
[35:29] so you can imagine what will happen 你可以想象 如果她醒过来
[35:31] when she wakes up, tied up, with us here. 发现被绑着 我们在旁边 她会怎么想
[35:34] She’ll think we did it. 她会认为是我们干的
[35:35] No, no, we’ll explain to her how we rescued her– 不 我们会向她解释我们是怎么救了她
[35:37] And she won’t believe it. 但是她不会相信的
[35:39] No one would. 没人会相信
[35:40] Play it out. 你好好想想
[35:41] I don’t know, man. 我不知道
[35:42] If she goes to the police, 如果她去报警
[35:44] all of us in the tunnels will be arrested, including you. 所有地道里的人都会被逮捕 包括你
[35:46] She will ruin a very good thing 她会毁掉很多人的
[35:49] for a lot of people. 美好生活
[35:51] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[35:53] You already know the answer, Finn. 你心里已经有答案了 芬恩
[35:55] She cannot live. 她不能活下去
[35:57] You have to kill her. 你必须杀了她
[36:03] The doctor values you, Cesar. 医生很看重你 凯撒
[36:05] He trusts you, and you know that. 他很信任你 你是知道的
[36:07] You’re very important and we need to get you out of here, 你非常重要 我们得把你弄出去
[36:10] but in order for me to help you, 但是在我帮你之前
[36:12] I need to know about the last conversation you had with the doctor. 我得知道你最后一次和医生谈话的内容
[36:19] I can’t remember it. 我不记得了
[36:21] I’m going to help you try to remember, OK? 我会帮你回忆起来 好吗
[36:24] Do me a favor and close your eyes. 帮个忙 闭上眼睛
[36:29] Imagine you’re back in the tunnels. 想象你回到了地道之中
[36:31] It’s chilly. The air smells damp. 很寒冷 空气潮湿
[36:36] Do you see anything? 你看见什么了吗
[36:38] Don’t do this. 不要这样
[36:39] I see Elijah. 我看见了以利亚
[36:41] He’s begging for his life. 他求我放他一条生路
[36:43] I hear the doctor and I go to him. 我听到医生来了 就走向他
[36:48] Doctor. 医生
[36:49] – What happens next? – He’s– -然后发生了什么 -他…
[36:51] I’ll kill him now. 我会马上杀了他
[37:00] The reporter’s still alive. 记者还活着
[37:02] The doctor’s real name is Marvin Caul. 医生的真名叫马尔文·卡尔
[37:04] He and someone named Finn Bailey 他和一个叫芬恩·贝利的人
[37:05] took her into one of the tunnels heading into the desert. 把她带到了通往沙漠的地道中
[37:07] How’d you get him to talk? 你怎么让他说出这些的
[37:09] Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I used sensory predicates 神经语言程式学 我用感官谓词
[37:11] and key words to tap into his unconscious mind. 和关键词来进入他的潜意识
[37:12] Marvin Caul must have done the exact same thing. 马尔文·卡尔肯定也是这么做的
[37:15] You’ve lost me. 你把我说晕了
[37:16] NLP is a way of thinking and communicating NLP是一种基于语言模型
[37:18] based on linguistic modeling. 来思考和交流的方式
[37:20] For example, key words like know and imagine 比如 像是知道 想象这类的关键词
[37:21] open someone up to suggestion. 能让某人产生联想
[37:23] It’s behind a lot of persuasion and sales techniques. 还要有一定的说服力和销售技巧
[37:26] There are two different exits into the desert. 沙漠有两个出口
[37:28] One on the north end and the other’s on the west. 一个在北边 一个在西边
[37:29] All right, let’s go. 好吧 行动
[37:32] What have you got, Garcia? 有什么发现 加西亚
[37:33] Marvin Caul, known as the master of deception. 马尔文·卡尔 著名的诡计大师
[37:35] He’s a low-level entertainer who performs at private parties. 他是那种在私人聚会上表演的低级艺人
[37:38] He hasn’t filed a tax return in 5 years. 他已经五年没有上过税了
[37:41] The IRS is after him. 国税局在追查他
[37:42] No known address. He does have a P.O. Box. 没有确切地址 他倒是有一个邮箱
[37:44] No tax returns? 没有上税
[37:46] He’s either not doing so well 他要么是生意不好
[37:47] or doing really well. 要么是深谙此道
[37:49] I’d guess the former. 我猜是前者
[37:50] Someone who feels trivial in the regular world 如果有人觉得在这个世界上不受重视了
[37:52] would look for power elsewhere. 就会到别处寻求权力
[37:54] Well, the homeless would be 流浪者对于他来说就成了
[37:55] an easy population for him to exploit 轻易剥削控制
[37:57] and give him a sense of importance. 并让他觉得自己很重要的对象
[37:58] What did you find out about Finn Bailey? 你查到关于芬恩·贝利的资料了吗
[38:00] Finn Bailey, 26. He was picked up in Reno 芬恩·贝利 26岁 他两个月前
[38:03] two months ago for shoplifting. 在里诺因在商店里偷东西而被捕
[38:04] According to the police reports, he was on his way to Vegas 据警察报告记录 他当时正在去拉斯维加斯
[38:07] to look for his sister Carrie. 找他妹妹凯莉的路上
[38:08] She was about to start a job with a magician named Romeo, 她正准备跟一个名叫罗密欧的魔术师合作
[38:11] but the day before she was supposed to start, 可就在她原定的演出日期前一天
[38:12] she called her brother, 她打过电话给她哥哥
[38:13] sounding scared and babbling about some doctor. 语气里充满了恐惧 并且一直念叨某个医生
[38:16] That was the last he heard from her. 那是她最后一次跟他联系
[38:18] Did the Reno police follow up? 里诺的警察跟进了这件事吗
[38:19] No, because there was no proof that Carrie was actually missing. 没有 因为没有凯莉失踪的实质性证据
[38:22] Well, we know Marvin’s enraged by people trying to leave. 我们知道如果有人想离开 马尔文会很愤怒
[38:24] What if Carrie was the original trigger? 凯莉会不会就是最初离开的那个人呢
[38:26] That means she’s probably dead. 也就是说她可能已经死了
[38:31] You know what has to be done, Finn. 你知道你该怎么做 芬恩
[38:43] Where did you get that? 你这是从哪弄来的
[38:46] I stole it from the cab of a semi last month. 上个月从一辆半拖车的驾驶室里偷的
[38:54] Before I do this, I want to know something. 在我动手之前 我想先搞清楚一件事
[38:56] The whole time I was in the tunnel, 我在地道里的这段时间里
[38:58] you’re the only one that didn’t seem scared of Cesar. 你是唯一一个不怕凯撒的人
[39:03] And you were gone on tax day. 而且交税的那天你也不在
[39:08] What’s this about, Finn? 你这是干什么 芬恩
[39:10] My sister told me all about you. 我妹妹跟我说过你的事
[39:12] How you liked to eat at Della Rosa’s grill, 比如说你喜欢去德拉·罗斯烧烤店吃饭
[39:14] how you met her there and brought her down to the tunnels. 你们就是在那相识 然后你就把她带去了地道
[39:18] You killed her, didn’t you?! 你把她杀了 对吧
[39:20] She said if anything ever happened to her, 她跟我说过 万一她出事了
[39:21] the doctor was responsible. 肯定是医生干的
[39:23] You’re the doctor, aren’t you? 你就是医生 对吧
[39:25] FBI! Drop your weapon! 联邦调查局 放下武器
[39:26] Not until he tells me what he did to my sister. 他得先告诉我 他对我妹妹干了什么
[39:28] You’re mistaken, Finn. I never met her. 你搞错了 芬恩 我从来没见过她
[39:30] – Liar! – Put the gun down! -骗子 -把枪放下
[39:31] He told me to kill Sarah, too. 他还让我杀了莎拉
[39:33] The boy’s quite mad. 这孩子很愤怒
[39:34] Finn, let us go to Sarah. 芬恩 让我们去救莎拉
[39:36] She needs our help. Will you let us do that? 她需要我们的帮助 可以吗
[39:50] Copy that. 收到
[39:52] The police just confirmed your sister’s dead, Finn. I’m sorry. 警察刚刚确认了你妹妹的死讯 我很抱歉
[39:57] Because he killed her. 是他杀了她
[39:59] She was found in a crack den. 她的尸体是在一个毒穴被发现的
[40:00] She died of an overdose. 她死于嗑药过量
[40:01] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[40:03] He convinced her to do it. He’s very persuasive. 肯定是他让她嗑药的 他很会控制人
[40:05] It was in Phoenix, Finn. 死亡地点在凤凰城 芬恩
[40:06] This man had nothing to do with it. 你妹妹的死跟这个人毫无关系
[40:07] You have the wrong guy. 你怪错人了
[40:09] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[40:10] There’s no point to this. 这么做毫无意义
[40:31] Thank God you showed up. 谢天谢地你们来了
[40:33] Marvin Caul, can I just that say I’m a huge fan. 马尔文·卡尔 我可是你的头号粉丝
[40:36] I saw you perform at the Lotus Inn back in 1977 我小的时候看过
[40:39] when I was a little kid 你1977年在莲花旅馆的演出
[40:40] and I always wondered what happened to you. 这么多年我一直纳闷你怎么就销声匿迹了
[40:42] Time. 岁月
[40:43] Time has not been kind. 岁月不饶人啊
[40:45] Here, let me give you a ride back to the station. 来 我送你回警局吧
[40:49] I can’t imagine how hard it must have been 我无法想象 像你一个如此有才华的人
[40:51] for someone of your talent to stay hidden for so long. 怎么能销声匿迹那么久呢
[40:54] I mean, weren’t you dying to get back out there? 你难道不想回到舞台上吗
[40:56] Of course. And I have a plan. 当然想 我都计划好了
[40:58] I am going to book a stage at the Rio. 我要在里约订一个舞台
[41:01] So, that’s what the money was for. 原来那些钱是为了这个
[41:03] You know, I have to say, it’s absolutely brilliant. 我不得不说 你的计划很漂亮
[41:06] You found the perfect population to steal from 你找到了盗窃的完美目标群体
[41:08] and someone else to do your dirty work. 又找了一帮人来替你干脏活
[41:10] I tip my hat to you. 我真是要向你脱帽致敬了
[41:12] I have no idea what you’re saying. 我不知道你在说什么
[41:15] What I’m saying is that you’re going to be charged with murder, 我在说你将因谋杀罪而被指控
[41:17] and the first one will be Carrie’s. 而你的第一名被害人就是凯莉
[41:18] I’m assuming you killed her 我猜你杀害她是因为她要离开你
[41:19] because your ego got in the way 去给另一个魔术师做助手
[41:20] when she left you to work for another magician. 于是你的自尊受不了了
[41:22] Am I right? 我说对了吗
[41:24] Look, Marvin, there’s noplace to go. 马尔文 你已经无处可去了
[41:25] You’re a very clever man and you know how to read a situation. 你是个聪明人 你会审时度势
[41:29] Tell me where Carrie’s body is 告诉我你把凯莉的尸体藏在哪了
[41:30] and at least you’ll get recognition 那么至少你在地道里的成就
[41:31] for what you accomplished in the tunnels. 还能得到认可
[41:39] She’s buried at the abandoned construction site. 她被埋在那个废弃的工地里了
[41:45] Did you really see me at the Lotus Inn? 你真的在莲花旅馆看过我的演出吗
[41:48] The truth? 想听真话吗
[41:49] I can’t abide lies. 我无法容忍谎言
[41:52] I wasn’t even born yet. 我那时候还没出生呢
[41:56] “Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within.” 幻觉是用来掩盖内心的空虚的
[42:00] Arthur Erickson. 亚瑟·埃里克森[加拿大建筑师]
[42:02] I’m sorry you didn’t get to see your mom. 抱歉你没能去探望你母亲
[42:03] It’s ok. I guess now I know 没事 我想这下子
[42:05] what a parent feels like when their kid grows up. 我了解当孩子长大后父亲的感受了
[42:07] Someone who’s depended on you for so long 一个长久以来一直如此依赖你的人
[42:09] and then suddenly they’re off living their own life 突然间离开家过起自己的小日子了
[42:11] and they don’t really need you anymore. 他们再也不需要你了
[42:12] Except she’s the parent, and that’s how it should be. 只不过她才是做父母的人 事情本就该是这样的
[42:16] Oh, hi. Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[42:17] This came for you. 这个是寄给你的
[42:18] No return address? 没有回信地址吗
[42:20] Yeah, and it’s really heavy. So what’s inside it? 没有 而且还挺沉的 里面是什么呀
[42:22] Yes, that’s me being nosy. 没错 我就是这么八卦
[42:28] That looks like a pile of — 看上去像是一堆
[42:29] Shale, limestone, and sandstone. 页岩 石灰岩 砂岩
[42:31] It’s a sculpture of the Grand Canyon from my mom. 这是我妈给我寄来的大峡谷的雕塑
[42:32] See? She didn’t forget you. 看 她没忘了你吧
[42:37] She said she was gonna mail the postcards, 她说她本来只想要给我寄明信片的
[42:38] but then she decided to send the Grand Canyon instead. 但是她最终决定把大峡谷寄来了
[42:42] Here, listen to this. 听着
[42:43] “You many have to commit me twice, Spencer, “你没准得再送我去一次精神病院了 斯宾塞
[42:45] because not only did I ride a mule on a tiny trail 因为我不仅仅在一条垂直高度差为1000英尺的小径上
[42:49] with a 1,000-foot vertical drop, 骑了一头骡子
[42:51] I paid for the privilege. 我居然还付钱了
[42:52] Now, that’s crazy.” 这真是疯了”
[42:54] Can you imagine my mom on a mule? 你能想象我妈骑骡子吗
[42:55] No. 不能
[42:56] It’s like Hotch at the beach. 就像是想象霍奇纳去海滩一样
[42:58] “The mules must do this all the time, “那些骡子肯定经常走那条路
[42:59] because they seem very…” 因为它们看上去非常…”
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme