Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Want to get out of your seatbelt for me? 能自己解开安全带吗
[00:29] I did it! 我解开啦
[00:30] You did? 是吗
[00:31] Yeah, mama. 是啊 妈妈
[00:32] I always do it. It’s so easy! 我一直是自己解开的 超级简单
[00:35] Is it so easy? 真那么简单吗
[00:36] Let’s go see your auntie Sue. 来看苏阿姨啦
[00:38] Oh, I’m so excited. 我好激动
[00:41] Where’s Hillary the hippo?! 小河马希拉里呢
[00:42] Ohh! Where is hillary the hippo?! 小河马希拉里去哪了
[00:44] I don’t know! 我也不知道
[00:46] Oh, my goodness! You think I’d forget her? 天呐 在这 你以为我会把她忘了吗
[00:49] Thank you, mama. Can I go play in that? 谢谢妈妈 我能到小房子里玩吗
[00:52] I don’t know. You’ll have to ask your Aunt Sue first. 不知道 你得先问问苏阿姨
[00:55] Well, who is this little house mouse? 这个小可爱是谁啊
[00:58] It’s me! 是我啦
[01:00] Hello, me. Nice to meet you. I’m Sue. 你好啊 “我” 很高兴见到你 我是苏
[01:02] You’re silly. 你真傻
[01:04] Can I go play in there? 我能到小房子里玩吗
[01:06] Heck, yeah. I got it just for you. 当然可以 我特地为你买的
[01:08] You did? Where? 真的吗 在哪买的
[01:10] Neighbor down the street. 这条街上的邻居
[01:11] I gave him 10 bucks for it. Pretty good, huh? 十块钱从他那买来的 不错吧
[01:13] Yeah! 真不错
[01:14] You can go play. 去玩吧
[01:16] Ok, look, Rodney is gonna kill me if I miss this plane, 如果我错过飞机 罗德尼会杀了我
[01:18] so, here are some Mac and Cheese twofer coupons 这有几张芝士通心粉的买一送一优惠券
[01:21] and some cash. 和一些现金
[01:21] It’s not a whole lot, 不多
[01:23] but it’ll get you through a couple drive-thrus. 但够你们去几次”得来速”的
[01:25] And no sodas. Milk. 她不喝碳酸饮料 只喝牛奶
[01:29] My cell phone’s not gonna work on the cruise, I don’t think, 我的手机在邮轮上可能没信号
[01:31] so if something happens, just call the travel agent? 有事你就打给旅行社
[01:36] Oh, god, maybe I should just cancel this whole trip. 老天 我是不是应该取消这次旅行
[01:39] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[01:39] You win an amazing raffle and you want to cancel it? That’s crazy. 你中了这么大的奖还不要 疯了吧
[01:43] Honey, you’re going and you’re going right now. 亲爱的 去吧 现在就去
[01:46] I’ve just never left her for a whole week before. 我之前从没离开过她一个星期
[01:49] Relax. 别担心
[01:50] Get drunk, get laid, we’ve got this. 尽情享受美酒和男人 我俩会好好的
[01:52] Right, Gabby? 对吧 嘉碧
[01:53] Yeah. 对
[01:54] Wait, I’m coming out. 等一下 我出来啦
[01:56] Come here. 来
[01:58] Give me a hug. 抱抱
[02:01] I love you, and you listen to your Aunt Sue, ok? 我爱你 要听苏阿姨的话 好吗
[02:03] Ok, mama. 好的 妈妈
[02:04] I…love…you! 我 爱 你
[02:07] Bye, I love you. Have fun. 再见 爱你 玩得开心点
[02:09] Can we play in the house now? 我可以到大房子里玩了吗
[02:10] Say bye, mommy. 跟妈妈说再见
[02:12] Bye! 再见
[02:13] I love you! 我爱你
[02:14] Love you more. 我更爱你
[02:15] We’ll miss you. 我们会想你的
[02:21] You want to have some fun? 想玩游戏吗
[02:22] Yeah. 想
[02:22] Ok. Let’s be fairies. 好 小仙女变身
[02:25] You got your wings? 你的小翅膀呢
[02:27] Yeah. 在这
[02:40] You need a jacket, honey. 你得穿件外套 亲爱的
[02:41] It’s cold. 外面很冷
[02:43] I’m fine, Daphnie, thank you. 我没事 黛芬妮 谢谢
[02:45] Oh, poor thing. Can’t sleep again, huh? 小可怜 又睡不着了是吧
[02:48] Been away from her mama about a week. 跟妈妈分开一礼拜了
[02:50] Yeah, she’s fine during the day. 是啊 白天还行
[02:52] It’s just at nighttime is a bit of trouble. 就是晚上有点闹人
[02:54] I’m glad to see the quiet drives are helping. 还好车道安静 能帮她睡着
[02:57] Always worked with my babies. 我家宝贝一上车道就能睡着
[02:59] Have a nice sleep, little one. 睡个好觉 小家伙
[03:01] Night night. 晚安
[03:02] Night night. 晚安
[03:13] – You buckled up. – Yeah. Ok. -系好安全带 -好的
[04:37] Uh, milk, sorry. 还有牛奶 不好意思稍等一下
[04:48] Hey, slow down, shorty. 慢点 小姑娘
[04:50] Hey, 6.50 on number 2. 2号加油机6.5加仑
[04:52] There’s a line, Willie. 排队 威利
[04:54] Just turn on the pump, man. 开个油枪而已 哥们
[04:57] Baby, you need a hand? 美女 要搭把手吗
[04:59] ‘Cause as you can see, I got very big hands. 你也看得到 我有双大手
[05:01] I’m fine, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[05:04] Sure is one fine little lady, though. 你可真是个娇小的好姑娘
[05:18] Help! Help! Somebody, help! 救命 来人 救命啊
[05:21] Help! Someone call 911! 救命啊 快报警
[05:24] Somebody help! The baby’s gone! 来人啊 孩子不见了
[05:26] Help! Call 911! My baby’s gone! 救命 快报警 我的孩子不见了
[05:29] Please call! 快报警
[05:30] Please! Call 911! 求你了 快报警
[05:34] Oh, my God! 天呐
[05:35] Oh, my God! Aah! 天呐
[05:37] Aah! Help! 救命啊
[05:43] It is now 3 hours and counting since 4-year-old Gabby Hoffer 距离四岁的嘉碧·霍弗从苏·沃尔什车里被绑架
[05:46] was abducted from her cousin Sue Walsh’s car. 已经三个小时了 时间仍在流逝
[05:48] Why would anyone leave a little girl alone in a car at night? 怎么会有人大半夜的把一个小女孩单独留在车里
[05:51] Sue told local authorities 苏向当地警局说
[05:52] that she was a couple blocks from her house, 她那就离家几个街区
[05:53] she didn’t want to wake Gabby up, 她不想吵醒嘉碧
[05:55] she was in and out of that mini mart in under 4 minutes. 进出小超市也就不到四分钟的时间
[05:57] That’s a pretty tight window of opportunity. 这机会可是稍纵即逝
[05:58] Whoever took her must have been stalking them. 绑架她的人一定跟踪了她们一路
[06:00] Is there a history of child abductions in this area? 这片地区以前有儿童被绑架吗
[06:02] No, but the local registry 没有 但据当地备案
[06:03] shows a high concentration of sex offenders. 有很多性侵犯者
[06:06] We have no time to waste. 时间紧迫
[06:07] We do have an eyewitness, but his recollection’s 我们有目击者 但他只记得
[06:08] limited to a dark van that he saw pull up next to Sue’s car. 苏的车旁停了辆深色货车
[06:11] That’s pretty vague. 信息太模糊了
[06:12] So we don’t have a color 我们既不知道车的颜色
[06:13] or know who was driving. 也不知道司机是谁
[06:14] Are their surveillance cameras on the premises? 加油站有监控吗
[06:16] Yes, there was one camera, it’s in the store, and it’s ancient, 店里有一个旧摄像头
[06:19] but the footage is being sent to the lab right now for enhancement. 录像正送去实验室进行画面加强处理
[06:21] SSA Canning is on scene 特别督察探员坎宁
[06:22] with the southeast regional CARD team. 和东南地区儿童绑架应急调度组正在现场
[06:24] They’re conducting neighborhood and roadblock canvasses. 他们在附近设置路障进行盘查
[06:26] We all know what to do. 我们都知道应对措施
[06:27] If this is a stranger abduction, 如果这是起陌生人绑架
[06:28] we’ve got fewer than 24 hours 要想把嘉碧活着救回来
[06:29] to bring Gabby back alive. 我们就只剩下不到24小时了
[07:53] Gabby 嘉碧
[07:57] It’s often said there is no footprint too small 俗话说 雁过留声
[08:00] to leave an imprint on this world. 人过留名
[08:03] Garcia, where are Gabby’s parents? 加西亚 嘉碧的父母在哪里
[08:05] Away, but not together. 离这很远 但没在一起
[08:07] They’re divorced. 他们离婚了
[08:08] Mom, Kate, 母亲叫凯特
[08:09] is coming back from a caribbean cruise with her new boyfriend. 正和新男友从加勒比海的邮轮旅行赶回来
[08:12] And Doug, Gabby’s bio dad, 嘉碧的生父道格
[08:15] is a long-haul trucker who is on the road. 是名长途卡车司机 正在运货途中
[08:18] And this is where bad turns to worse. 而接下来这点更糟
[08:19] Dad has a history of drug problems. 她爸以前有过毒瘾
[08:21] Since Gabby’s under 5 years old 既然嘉碧还没满五岁
[08:22] and her father’s whereabouts are unknown, 她父亲又下落不明
[08:24] statistics say he’s more likely the offender 就统计学而言 他犯案的几率
[08:26] than the stranger abduction. 比陌生人绑架的高得多
[08:27] He could have been the one who stalked them and grabbed Gabby. 他可能一直跟着她们 然后带走了嘉碧
[08:30] Morgan, you and JJ head over to Sue Walsh’s house. 摩根 你和小洁去苏·沃尔什家
[08:32] See if any of the neighbors have seen gabby’s father lurking around. 看有没有邻居见过嘉碧的父亲在附近徘徊
[08:34] All right. Got it. 明白
[08:39] A possible abduction 现发布安珀警戒
[08:40] and an AMBER Alert out on a Gabby Hoffer… 嘉碧·霍弗可能被绑架
[08:48] 5 hours and 23 minutes since Gabby was taken. 距嘉碧被绑架已经5小时23分钟了
[08:50] Witness pulled up to pump number 2 here, 目击者停在这边的二号加油机
[08:52] saw the van parked there. 看到有辆货车停在那边
[08:54] Blocked his view of Sue’s car. 挡在他和苏的车之间
[08:55] Said the brake lights were on. 他说刹车灯亮着
[08:56] The driver could have kept his foot on the brake 可能是司机一直踩着刹车
[08:58] while someone else used the sliding door to grab her. 而别人打开滑门把她带走了
[09:00] It’d be smart to use a partner out in the open like this. 找个同伙在这种室外作案是个明智的选择
[09:03] We have 9 registered sex offenders within 3 miles. 方圆三英里有九名性侵犯者登记在案
[09:05] Sometimes they work in tandem. 他们有时会团伙作案
[09:07] We have teams going door to door now. 我们已经派人挨家挨户去查了
[09:08] That’s good, cover your bases. 很好 认真检查这些人
[09:09] But it’s the ones we don’t know about who are the most dangerous. 但我们还没登记在案的才是最危险的
[09:12] What’s the word on the parents? 孩子的父母有消息吗
[09:13] Mom and boyfriend Rodney are confirmed off conus. 母亲及其男友罗德尼已确定不在美国本土
[09:15] They’ll be at the P.D. soon. 他们会尽快赶去警局
[09:17] We have any location on the biological father yet? 有生父的消息吗
[09:19] Still not answering his cell phone. 他还是没接手机
[09:20] It’s not pinging off any towers, either. 信号塔也找不到信号
[09:22] So he shut his cell phone off. 他关机了
[09:23] That’s odd for a trucker. 这对卡车司机来说还真怪
[09:25] Unless it’s a countermeasure. 除非这是他的对策
[09:26] The dark van could have just been a transport vehicle 那辆深色货车或许就是把嘉碧
[09:28] to get gabby to his truck. 转移到他卡车的工具
[09:29] You’re thinking he waited for the opportunity to take her? 你认为他一直等着绑架她的机会吗
[09:31] He has motivation given that he lost custody. 鉴于他没有抚养权 动机就有了
[09:33] We should check rest stops for his truck as well. 我们应该检查他卡车剩下的停靠站点
[09:35] The problem is Interstate 59 is just 3 blocks away, 问题是59号州际公路离这有三条街远
[09:38] and it goes to Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia. 通往路易斯安那 阿拉巴马和佐治亚
[09:40] We’ve got the borders covered. 我们已经封锁了州界
[09:41] Nobody’s getting out of here without a fight. 要想出州可不容易
[09:42] Agent Canning, can you get video footage for us from a 5-mile radius? 坎宁探员 你能调来方圆五英里的录像吗
[09:45] We need to see if there’s any video of this dark van 我们得看看是否有哪段录像
[09:47] coming or going. 拍到深色货车来往的画面
[09:47] Not much hope there. 希望不大
[09:48] Katrina took out a lot of the security and traffic cams. 卡特琳娜飓风毁掉了大部分安全和交通监控
[09:50] They haven’t been replaced. 他们还没来得及换新的
[09:52] Is Sue inside? We need to talk to her. 苏在里面吗 我们得跟她谈谈
[09:53] An agent drove her home and is staying with her 有名探员载她回家陪在她身边
[09:55] in case there are any ransom demands. 以防嫌犯索取赎金
[09:56] She’s a wreck. Not sure you’ll get anything new. 她吓坏了 我觉得你们不会有新收获的
[09:58] Excuse me. 先失陪了
[09:59] All right. Blake, you and Reid stay with Canning’s people. 布莱克 你和里德跟坎宁的人在一起
[10:01] If Gabby was a victim of opportunity, 如果嘉碧是被随机绑架的
[10:02] then the unsubs didn’t have a plan 那嫌犯就还没有明确计划
[10:03] and they could still be in the area. 有可能还在附近
[10:04] Dave and I will go to the police station 戴夫和我去警局
[10:05] and interview Kate and the boyfriend. 找凯特和她男友谈话
[10:39] Is she awake? 她还没睡吧
[10:44] Did you find Gabby? 你们找到嘉碧了吗
[10:46] No, not yet. 还没有
[10:48] But we could use your help. 但你或许能帮我们
[10:50] I’m Agent Jareau. This is Agent Morgan. 我是洁婼探员 他是摩根探员
[10:52] Mind if we have a seat? 我们可以坐下吗
[10:54] Oh, I’m sorry. Have a seat. 抱歉 请坐吧
[11:03] So, um, when we handle these ca– 我们处理这些案
[11:06] when we handle these cases, 我们处理这些案件时
[11:08] we start by eliminating family 会先排除家人
[11:10] and work our way out from there. 然后从这点出发解决案件
[11:12] So, do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟姐妹吗
[11:14] No. 没有
[11:16] Kate’s the only family that I got. 凯特是我唯一的亲人
[11:19] She’s more like a sister to me than a cousin. 对我来说 她更像是亲姐姐 而不是表姐
[11:24] Her parents took me in after mine died. 我父母死后 一直是她爸妈在照顾我
[11:27] I’m so sorry. How old were you? 抱歉 你当时多大
[11:29] 8. 八岁
[11:34] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:35] It’s all right. We know this is a tough time. 没关系 我们知道这不容易
[11:38] Did anyone take special interest in Gabby 你照看嘉碧的这段时间
[11:39] since you’ve had her? 有人对她表现出特别的兴趣吗
[11:40] No. No. 没有
[11:43] I always had her right by my side of me… 我一直把她带在身边
[11:46] except… 除了
[11:50] I was only gone like one second. 我差不多才离开一秒
[11:51] I got her to sleep finally and I didn’t want to wake her. 我终于哄她睡着了 又不想吵醒她
[11:54] There’s nothing you can do about that now, ok? 你现在后悔也没用了
[11:56] You just need to focus on finding her. 你得集中精力找到她
[11:59] So think back. 仔细回想
[12:00] Was there a deliveryman? A service worker? 送货员 或者服务员 有可疑的吗
[12:02] No. 没有
[12:02] – A neighbor? – No, nobody. -邻居 -没有人
[12:08] I don’t know, maybe everybody. 我不知道 或许所有人都有嫌疑
[12:10] I mean, she’s so nice. She smiles at everybody. 她很可爱 对大家都是笑嘻嘻的
[12:13] What about her father? Have you seen him? 那她爸爸呢 你见过他吗
[12:15] Has he contacted you? 他联系过你吗
[12:16] No. He’s always on the road. He never calls. 没有 他总是在路上奔波 从没打过电话
[12:18] Did he know that you were watching Gabby? 他知道你在照看嘉碧吗
[12:20] I don’t think so. 应该不知道吧
[12:22] Ok, Sue. Do you know anyone with a dark van? 苏 你知道谁有辆深色货车吗
[12:27] No. No. 不 不知道
[12:30] I’m sorry. I just can’t even believe this is happening right now. 抱歉 我现在还不敢相信会发生这种事
[12:38] Well, you’re the best at finding kids. 你们最擅长找回孩子了
[12:40] You’re gonna find Gabby, right? 你们会找到嘉碧的 对吧
[12:44] God, just tell me something, 天啊 告诉我点什么吧
[12:45] ’cause right now all I can tell myself 因为我现在唯一能告诉自己的
[12:47] is I never, ever should have left her. 就是我真不该离开她
[12:49] I need your help. 我需要您的帮助
[12:51] Anything. 什么都行
[12:53] Tell me about Gabby. 跟我说说嘉碧
[12:54] She’s just about the sweetest little girl you’ve ever met. 她大概是你见过的最可爱的小女孩了
[12:58] And how long have you been seeing Kate? 你和凯特在一起多久了
[13:00] Almost a year. 快一年了
[13:02] She’s the best person I know. 她是我认识的最善良的人
[13:03] Nearly eloped on that cruise, but we wanted Gabby there for it. 差点就在邮轮上结婚了 但我们希望嘉碧在场
[13:06] Has Gabby ever wandered off with anyone? 嘉碧曾经跟谁走过吗
[13:10] No. 没有
[13:14] A stranger? 和陌生人
[13:15] No. There’s just no way. 不会 绝对不可能
[13:17] I warned her too much about that. 我提醒过她很多次了
[13:19] What about with someone she knew? 那和她认识的人呢
[13:20] Like who? 和谁
[13:22] Doug? He hasn’t seen her for almost a year. 道格吗 他快一年没见她了
[13:29] Oh, God. 天呐
[13:30] Oh, God, you think that man took my little girl? 天啊 你认为是他带走了我女儿
[13:32] Do you know where Doug is right now? 你知道道格现在在哪里吗
[13:35] He’s on the road, somewhere. 他在路上的某个地方
[13:39] Oh, God, he did it, didn’t he? 天啊 他干的 是不是
[13:41] He swore that he would get back at me for leaving him 他发誓要报复我离开他
[13:43] and he’s finally done it. 他终于行动了
[13:45] We don’t know that. 我们还不确定
[13:46] But that son of a bitch is your number one suspect, isn’t he? 但那混蛋是你们的头号嫌疑犯 是不是
[13:48] How would you get in touch with him if it were an emergency? 如果有紧急情况的话你怎么联系他
[13:52] He has two cell phone numbers. 他有两个手机号
[13:54] One is personal and one is a company road one for emergencies. 一个是私人的 一个是应急的工作号
[13:58] Garcia, I need you to track GPS on this cell phone number. 加西亚 我需要你定位这个号码
[14:00] 601 601…
[14:02] 555 0181 555-0181.
[14:17] Think maybe she might know a thing or two 没准她会对这附近发生的事
[14:19] about what goes on around here? 略知一二
[14:24] Kind of late to be taking the trash out, isn’t it? 这时候倒垃圾也有点晚了 是吧
[14:26] They only come once a week and I don’t want the house stinking. 他们一周只来一次 我不想屋子里有臭味
[14:34] You here to find Gabby? 你们是来找嘉碧的吧
[14:36] Yeah. And we could use your help. 没错 我们可能需要你的帮助
[14:38] When’s the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候
[14:40] When Sue took her for a ride. 苏开车带她出去的时候
[14:41] – A few hours ago? – Yeah. -几个小时前 -对啊
[14:42] I don’t sleep so good anymore. 我睡眠一直不好
[14:44] Any little noise wakes me. 一点小动静就能吵醒我
[14:46] Have you seen a dark van? 你有没有见过一辆深色货车
[14:48] Not tonight. 今晚没见过
[14:50] But one came through the other day. 但是几天前见过一辆
[14:53] Think he’s a plumber. 好像是修水管的
[14:54] Can you remember the company name? 你还记得公司名字吗
[14:57] All right. Thank you. 好吧 感谢
[15:07] She’s seen a van. 她见过一辆货车
[15:09] Please tell me she’s safe. 拜托告诉我她安全了
[15:10] Not yet, but we’ve got a lead on a dark van. 还没 但是我们有深色货车的线索了
[15:12] It could belong to a plumber. 可能是一个管道工的
[15:13] Check local businesses. 查一下本地的公司
[15:14] Well, that’s hardly anything. 范围也太大了
[15:16] – You’ve had less. – True. -你以前还查过范围更广的 -那倒是
[15:18] Come on, baby girl, we need an I.D. and location right now. 加油 宝贝 我们急需他的身份和地址
[15:20] Uh, there are 4 plumbers in the immediate area. 附近有四个管道公司
[15:23] I’m pulling registrations. 我正在调出登记表
[15:24] Uh, white minivans are all the rage. 白色小货车很流行啊
[15:26] There’s the Little Family Plumber. 有个里托家庭管道公司
[15:28] They have a bluish van that’s dark. 他们有辆蓝色的 是深色的
[15:30] Run employee background checks. 查一下他们的员工背景
[15:32] Won’t be hard. It’s only the owner 这难不倒我 只有老板
[15:33] and his nephew, Ian Little, 25. 和他的侄子 伊恩·里托 25岁
[15:36] He was released last year, for slinging bennies and heroin. 他去年获释 因倒卖安非他命和海洛因入狱
[15:39] Where is he now? 他现在在哪里
[15:40] Sleeping, I imagine. 在睡觉吧 我猜的
[15:42] I’m sending you his home address. There it is. 我把他家地址给你发过去了 好了
[15:58] Hattiesburg P.D. got a call about an abandoned truck. 哈蒂斯堡警局接到电话发现一辆被遗弃的卡车
[16:00] Found the phone under the seat. 在座位底下找到这部手机
[16:01] Just got confirmation. Truck belongs to Doug Hoffer, 刚刚证实 卡车属于道格·霍弗
[16:04] Gabby’s father. 嘉碧的父亲
[16:05] This is only 5 miles from the abduction site. 这里离绑架地点只有五英里
[16:07] It was smart to leave it out here. 在这里弃车而去很明智
[16:08] The property owners streamed the video 业主把那个摄像头
[16:09] from that camera to my phone. 拍到的视频传到我手机上了
[16:11] We have the truck being parked here sunday. 这辆卡车周日就停在这儿了
[16:14] Did he walk back into town? 他走路回城里的吗
[16:15] No. A little tough to see, 没有 有点看不清楚
[16:17] but he was definitely picked up by a dark minivan. 但他绝对是被一辆深色小货车接走的
[16:19] Tell me you have a license plate. 告诉我你知道车牌号了
[16:20] Yeah. Just I.D. the owner. 没错 刚刚确认车主的身份
[16:21] Ian Little. 伊恩·里托
[16:37] What is he doing here? 他来这儿干嘛
[16:40] What the hell happened to his face? 他的脸怎么了
[16:41] You know him. 你认识他
[16:42] Yeah. Doug used to buy drugs from him. 是啊 道格以前经常在他那买毒品
[16:44] Do you think Ian helped him take Gabby? 你们觉得伊恩帮他带走了嘉碧
[16:54] What’s his story? 他怎么说的
[16:55] Claims he hasn’t seen Gabby in months 声称自己几个月没见过嘉碧了
[16:57] but admits that he picked up Doug on Sunday. 但是承认周日接走了道格
[16:59] Well, he’s smart to admit it, since we’ve got his mug 他倒挺识趣的 反正我们的监控
[17:01] on surveillance cameras. 都拍到他的脸了
[17:03] Ooh, that’s gotta hurt. 那肯定很疼吧
[17:05] Those look like second- and third-degree burns. 看起来像是二级或三级烧伤
[17:08] He hasn’t had proper medical attention. 他没接受正规的治疗
[17:10] Looks infected. 好像已经感染了
[17:11] Says he was trying to light his gas grill 他说他想把燃气烧烤炉点着
[17:13] and he left the propane on 回屋拿火柴的时候
[17:14] while he went back inside to get matches. 没关天然气
[17:16] He returned, struck the match, 回来以后 擦着火柴
[17:18] and it blew up in his face. 就在他面前爆炸了
[17:19] Oh, that doesn’t make sense. Propane dissipates. 没道理啊 天然气会扩散到空气中
[17:21] This would take serious flames 要绕着头烧到耳朵后面
[17:23] to curl around and burn behind his ears. 火势非得大到一定程度不可
[17:25] Who gets those kind of burns who doesn’t go to the hospital? 都烧成这样了 有谁会不去医院
[17:27] Someone who has something to hide. 他肯定做了不可告人的事
[17:31] There are no calls, 伊恩这几天没打过电话
[17:32] but Ian’s cell pinged off of 3 cell phone towers 不过从周日到周二
[17:35] outside of town on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. 城外三个不同的信号塔捕捉到他的手机信号
[17:38] I sent you the locations. 我把方位发给你们了
[17:39] Cell tower range and directionality 手机信号塔的范围和方向
[17:40] can be dramatically influenced by atmospheric, 会随着大气 电磁及线路通讯能力的变化
[17:42] electromagnetic, and traffic capacity variations. 而产生极大的变化
[17:47] – Meaning? – A cell phone can travel to the same location -什么意思 -由于外部环境的变化
[17:49] but ping off of different towers on different days 不同的日子 手机在同一个地方
[17:51] due to independent outside variables. 可能会连上不同的信号塔
[17:52] Garcia, can you see what’s at this intersection point? 加西亚 能不能查查这个交叉点是什么地方
[17:55] 39-30 latitude, 北纬39度30分
[17:57] negative 89-42 longitude. 西经89度42分
[17:59] Uh, that would be the old Little farm. 是个有年头的小农场
[18:03] And that’s Little, not like diminutive, but Little family. 说它小不是因为地方小 而是里托家族
[18:06] That’s where Ian grew up. 伊恩就是在那儿长大的
[18:07] So Doug went missing 3 nights ago 就是说道格三天前失踪了
[18:09] and Ian’s been at that farm each night since then. 自那以后 伊恩就一直待在那个农场
[18:10] Holy crappy childhood. 童年真够悲惨的
[18:13] You can’t make this kind of sadness up. 比悲剧还悲剧
[18:14] It’s also the place where Ian’s dad killed his mother 伊恩的父亲就在那枪杀了他母亲
[18:17] with a shotgun and then turned it on himself. 然后又自杀了
[18:25] I’m Agent Hotchner. I don’t have any time to waste, 我是霍奇纳探员 没时间跟你兜圈子了
[18:27] so I’m going to give you once chance to answer my questions. 只给你一次机会 回答我的问题
[18:30] I know the story about how you got these burns is a lie. 你这些烧伤怎么来的 我知道你没说实话
[18:32] These are the kinds of burns we see when people add gasoline to a fire, 只有在火里浇汽油才会造成这种烧伤
[18:35] like when they’re trying to get rid of a body. 有人要处理尸体才会这么做
[18:36] Is that what you did? Yes or no. 你是不是也是因为这个 是不是
[18:38] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不懂你的意思
[18:41] I also know exactly where you spent the last 3 nights. 我还知道过去三天你在哪里
[18:45] You picked up Doug on Sunday 周日你去接了道格
[18:46] and you let him hide here, didn’t you? 然后你让他躲在这 对吧
[18:48] He waited there for a few days, 他躲了几天
[18:49] you drove him into town in your van to try to abduct his daughter, 你开你的货车载他到城里 他想绑架他女儿
[18:51] and something went wrong and Doug hurt Gabby 结果出了岔 道格伤到了嘉碧
[18:54] and you were left with a dead little girl 结果一个小姑娘死你们手里了
[18:55] and you thought you knew how to get rid of her. 你以为自己能把她给处理了
[18:57] I want a lawyer. 我要找律师
[18:59] That’s all right. 没问题
[19:01] I have my answers. 我已经明白了
[19:03] I have a team searching the farm right now, 我正派人去搜查那个农场
[19:05] and they will find the body. 他们一定会找到尸体的
[19:53] Who the hell is that? 这人到底是谁
[19:56] It’s our main suspect. 我们要找的头号嫌犯
[20:12] Searched the entire property. 全都搜遍了
[20:13] We found Ian’s van in the barn. 在谷仓里发现了伊恩的货车
[20:15] No sign of Gabby anywhere. What have you got? 没发现嘉碧的踪迹 你们有什么发现
[20:17] Coroner says Doug died from blunt force trauma to the head. 法医说道格死于头部的钝器伤
[20:19] Then it looks like Ian tried to burn Doug’s body here, 看起来伊恩本想在这把道格的尸体付之一炬
[20:22] which, of course, was harder than he thought it would be, 结果这比他想的要费劲
[20:24] so then he dumped Doug’s body in the water. 然后他就把道格的尸体扔进了河里
[20:26] Sounds like rage followed 看起来这人很生气
[20:27] by just about every disposal method that we know of. 能想到的所有处理尸体的手段都用上了
[20:29] Even wrapped the body, weighed it down with rocks. 他还把尸体裹了起来 加了几块石头添分量
[20:31] Could it be remorse? 是出于愧疚吗
[20:32] It’s more like concealment. 更像是为了掩人耳目
[20:33] We see it a lot 这种情况我们见多了
[20:34] when there’s a connection between the vic and the killer. 只要死者和凶手相识
[20:35] Coroner says Doug’s been dead for at least 72 hours. 法医说道格死亡至少72小时了
[20:38] That would be the same day he got here. 就是说他来那天就死了
[20:40] So what did this guy do to get himself killed? 这家伙到底干了什么才招致杀身之祸
[20:45] Let me make sure I understand, Agent. 我再问问清楚 探员
[20:48] You said that Gabby was never there. 你是说嘉碧从没去过那
[20:50] That’s right, she wasn’t. 对 没错
[20:51] But Ian killed Doug. 可是伊恩杀了道格
[20:53] He must have had something to do with taking her. 他肯定参与了绑架她的事
[20:55] Let me talk to Ian. 让我和伊恩谈谈
[20:56] I’m sorry, we can’t let you do that. 抱歉 不行
[20:58] Oh, but he will talk to me. 可他会跟我说实话的
[21:04] Well, oh, God, when Doug and I first got together, 好吧 天呐 我和道格刚在一起的时候
[21:05] we smoked a little weed with Ian, 我们会和伊恩一起抽点大麻
[21:08] and then I got pregnant with Gabby 后来我怀了嘉碧
[21:09] and I realized that I needed to quit all that stuff. 我知道自己得把那些东西都戒了
[21:12] You know, I–I wanted to be a good mom. 我想做个好妈妈
[21:16] I’m just saying that Ian and I go way back, 我的意思是我和伊恩有点交情
[21:18] and he will tell me stuff that he may not tell you guys. 他不肯向你们开口 但他会跟我说的
[21:21] Because, honestly, 其实说实话
[21:22] him hurting Gabby just– it doesn’t make any sense to me. 我都不明白 他怎么会伤害嘉碧
[21:26] I’m sorry, but Ian isn’t speaking to anyone, 抱歉 不过伊恩不会向任何人松口
[21:29] except maybe a lawyer. 也就跟律师说几句
[21:44] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[22:03] CARD Team found this on the interstate. 儿童绑架应急调度组在州际公路上发现了这个
[22:12] What is it? 什么东西
[22:13] It looks like Gabby’s blanket to me. 我看像是嘉碧的毯子
[22:14] Ask your client. 问问你的委托人
[22:17] I have no idea. 我不知道
[22:18] I advise you not to waste my time. 我建议你不要再浪费我的时间
[22:21] Where is Gabby? 嘉碧在哪
[22:25] Where is she?! 她在哪
[22:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:28] I swear. 我发誓
[22:39] I’m sorry. I just ran in for a second. 对不起 我只进去了一会儿
[22:41] I would never leave her like that. 我绝不会像那样把她留那的
[22:43] Ok, I understand this is difficult, 好了 我知道你们都很难过
[22:45] but what I need you both to do right now 不过眼下我要你们集中精力
[22:47] is focus on finding Gabby, 找到嘉碧
[22:49] getting her back in your arms. 让她回到你们的怀抱
[22:51] Can you do that? 可以吗
[22:54] Ok. 好的
[22:58] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[23:00] The mini mart video’s back from the lab. 实验室发来了小超市的监控录像
[23:02] I’ve looked through the whole thing. Sue’s story holds up. 我整个看了一遍 苏的说法没有问题
[23:05] Fast-forward to Sue’s arrival at 10:03 p.m. 向前倒到苏10点3分到的时候
[23:09] Cashier was the only one inside until then. 那时里面只有收银员一个人
[23:11] Hold on. 等等
[23:13] Let me rewind. 倒回去一点
[23:17] Right there–is that Sue’s shirt? 那里 那是苏的衬衫吗
[23:21] She didn’t mention 她没说过
[23:23] walking to the door and then turning around. 她走到门口又离开了
[23:25] How long before she actually goes in? 她隔了多久才进去
[23:31] Two minutes later. 两分钟
[23:32] Maybe she was worried about leaving Gabby alone in the car. 也许她担心把嘉碧一个人留在车里
[23:35] Well, there were plenty of places to park 小超市门口有很多
[23:36] right in front of the store. 可以停的车位
[23:38] She chose the side. No windows, no lights. 她选择停在侧面 没有窗户 没有灯光
[23:41] She told us she didn’t want the lights 她跟我们说她不想让
[23:42] or the noise to wake Gabby up. 灯光或噪声吵醒嘉碧
[23:44] Right, but as a woman, 没错 但作为一名女性
[23:45] especially one with a small child, 尤其还带着这么小的孩子
[23:46] safety comes first. 安全是第一要务
[23:47] It’s instinctual to find a quick, 你本能就会选择一条
[23:49] well-lit journey from your parked car to the door. 从车到店门口最快捷和光线好的路线
[23:52] It could have been a trial run. 也许这是一次测试
[23:53] We see that in inexperienced criminals 我们遇到过没经验的罪犯
[23:55] who need to build up their nerve. 需要鼓足勇气
[23:57] Wait a minute. You thinking she did all of this? 等等 你觉得是她干的
[24:00] Go. 说吧
[24:01] See if there’s any recent contact 查一下最近伊恩·里托和苏·沃尔什
[24:02] between Ian Little and Sue Walsh. 有没有联系过
[24:04] Scanning slimeball’s cell now. 正在扫描那混球的手机
[24:06] Not a lot of repeat numbers. 没几个重复的号码
[24:07] Trick of the trade, disposable cells. 职业技巧 都是一次性手机
[24:11] Ok. 没错
[24:12] Oh, there are dozens of calls 不过有很多电话是
[24:14] to and from this number, though, 和这个号码联系的
[24:15] And I’m gonna cross-check it with Sue Walsh’s home. 我会和苏·沃尔什的家庭电话进行交叉对比
[24:22] We have a match. Yeah. 有匹配了 没错
[24:23] They talked. They talked. 他们聊过 聊过不少
[24:32] Here you go. 给你
[24:33] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[24:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:36] Sue, we need a formal statement. 苏 我们需要做个正式笔录
[24:39] Would you mind coming with me. 你介意跟我过来吗
[24:39] Oh, of course not. 没问题
[24:49] Did you ever have any hesitation leaving Gabby with Sue? 你是否曾犹豫过把嘉碧留在苏那里
[24:54] Well, why would I? 为什么会犹豫
[24:56] Like a mother’s intuition thing. 比如母亲的直觉
[24:58] Did you ever feel like there was anything wrong? 你有没有觉得什么事不对劲
[25:03] Sue didn’t have a problem with it, 苏没有意见
[25:04] and Gabby’s spent the night there before. 嘉碧以前也在那里过过夜
[25:06] Why are you asking me this? 你为什么这么问我
[25:08] We’re trying to put some missing pieces together. 我们想把事情的来龙去脉搞明白
[25:10] Ok. 好的
[25:12] Do you know Ian Little? 你认识伊恩·里托吗
[25:16] Kind of. He comes into the diner a few times a week. 算是吧 他一周会来吃几次饭
[25:21] We’ve got phone records that show you talk to Ian… 我们查到的电话记录表明你和伊恩
[25:26] a lot. 经常通话
[25:28] Please don’t tell Kate. 请别告诉凯特
[25:31] I mean, she never would have let Gabby come over 如果知道伊恩总来
[25:32] if she knew that he was coming around. 她就不会让嘉碧过来了
[25:34] Why is a smart girl like you hanging out with this guy? 为什么你这么聪明的女孩会和这个人混在一起
[25:37] He’s better now. He’s cleaned up. 他现在好多了 已经不吸毒了
[25:39] And he’s different with me. 而且他对我不一样
[25:42] I’m really good for him. 我对他有积极作用
[25:45] You lost your parents when you were young. 你小时候失去了父母
[25:53] What does that have to do with anything? 这事有什么关系
[25:55] Well, maybe it gives you the attention that you need. 也许这让你获得了所需的关注
[25:58] Yeah, I guess so. 没错 我猜是吧
[26:02] You say Ian’s clean? 你说伊恩不吸了
[26:04] Is he still dealing? 他还贩毒吗
[26:07] No, uh—- 不
[26:08] I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[26:10] Then why would Ian kill Gabby’s father? 那为什么伊恩会杀害嘉碧的父亲
[26:15] Uh…I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:21] Maybe it was an old grudge 也许是以前的旧账
[26:24] or a bad deal or something. 或者是交易出了问题什么的
[26:30] Ok. 好吧
[26:32] Now… 现在
[26:34] We need your full statement. 我们要你把这些都写下来
[26:36] Ok. 好的
[26:38] Are you sure you’ll be able to write with that hand? 你确定能用那只手写吗
[26:42] Oh. Yeah. 没问题
[26:44] Uh, Gabby broke a glass. 嘉碧摔碎了一个杯子
[26:48] Kids. 孩子嘛
[26:55] Uh, what exactly am I supposed to write? 我具体应该写什么
[26:57] Just tell us what happened. 把发生的事写下来就好
[26:59] Ok. 好的
[27:02] We know that Ian picked up Doug on Sunday, 我们知道伊恩周日去接道格
[27:04] then he was killed. 然后被杀了
[27:06] What if they surprised Sue at the house? 如果他们突然出现在苏家里呢
[27:08] And Doug was threatening to take Gabby. 道格威胁要带走嘉碧
[27:09] They could have been trying to protect Gabby from him 他们也许想要保护嘉碧
[27:11] and he was killed by accident. 结果失手杀了他
[27:12] Except they went to extravagant lengths to cover it up. 然后他们大费周章想把此事掩盖过去
[27:15] Ok, that may be true, but it still doesn’t answer where Gabby is 也许是这样 但这也回答不了嘉碧在哪
[27:17] or what anyone’s motivation is in hurting her. 或是为什么会有人想伤害她
[27:19] We can keep theorizing, but every minute we do 我们可以继续研究 不过每过一分钟
[27:21] is a minute Gabby’s out there. 嘉碧就要煎熬一分钟
[27:24] Dave. 戴夫
[27:28] We want the truth from your client. 我们要你的委托人说实话
[27:31] What are you offering? 有什么条件
[27:33] That depends on whether he fully cooperates. 那取决于他是否完全配合
[27:35] My client did not kill Doug Hoffer. 我的委托人没有杀害道格·霍弗
[27:37] He only disposed of the body. 他只是处理了尸体
[27:38] Prove it, and the AUSA has agreed to plead him 拿出证据 检察官同意将起诉罪名
[27:41] from murder to accessory after the fact. 从谋杀改为事后从犯
[27:43] He knows who did it. 他知道是谁干的
[27:44] That’s hearsay, it’s not proof. 这是你们的一面之词 不能证明什么
[27:46] She cut her hand when she hit him with that candle holder. 她在用烛台砸他的时候割伤了手
[27:51] They were arguing by the front door. 他们在前门争吵
[27:53] She’s my daughter, and I am going to see her. 她是我女儿 我要见她
[27:56] Doug went in to go get Gabby out of bed. 道格要进去把嘉碧从床上带走
[27:58] Sue picks up this candle holder 苏拿起那座烛台
[28:00] and hit him really hard with it. 狠狠地砸向了他
[28:03] It sounded really bad. 听起来砸得很重
[28:06] It was heavy glass and it broke when she hit him again. 烛台是厚玻璃做的 她再砸的时候碎了
[28:13] Her blood was all over. 她的血流得到处都是
[28:15] Guys, over here. 伙计们 来看这里
[28:24] So was Doug’s. 道格也一样
[28:25] She hid it in a shoebox in the closet. 她把碎片藏在橱柜里的一个鞋盒中
[28:36] Why would she keep the murder weapon? 她为什么要留着凶器
[28:39] She thinks she’s too smart to get caught. 她自以为聪明过人 不会被抓
[28:46] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[28:48] Did you find Gabby? 你们找到嘉碧了吗
[28:50] What do you think? 你认为呢
[28:53] Are we gonna find her? 我们能找到她吗
[29:01] Kate trusted you with the care of her child. 凯特出于信任把她的孩子托付给你
[29:04] You were responsible for this little girl. 你本该对这个小姑娘负责
[29:07] You had a duty to protect her, 你有责任保护她
[29:10] and you failed, 但你却失败了
[29:11] miserably. 败得一塌糊涂
[29:13] What happened to Gabby is all your fault. 嘉碧承受的一切都是拜你所赐
[29:17] You know nothing about what it takes to be a mother. 你根本不知道作为一个母亲的责任和义务
[29:20] You’re pathetic. 你太可悲了
[29:21] Aah! You son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[29:22] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你
[29:24] Get off me! 放开我
[29:25] Get off me! No! 放开我 不要
[29:27] No! Get off me! 不要 放开我
[29:37] Talk about taking one for the team. 这就是所谓的牺牲小我 成全大我
[29:40] What was that all about? 这是怎么回事
[29:41] If she’s a predisposed female offender, 如果她可能是女性罪犯
[29:43] a major indicator is uncontrolled rage when challenged. 最主要的表现就是面对质疑无法控制愤怒
[29:47] I’d say she passed the test. 事实证明她正是如此
[29:49] She has no criminal record, no history of violence. 她没有犯罪记录 没有暴力史
[29:52] They’re very good at concealment. 她们都善于隐藏
[29:53] They’re also the rarest type. 她们是最罕见的一种罪犯类型
[29:55] They go after young children in their care, 她们会去找一些幼儿进行照看
[29:57] and their offenses can be sadistic, brutal, 犯罪手法可能非常狂虐 残酷
[30:00] sometimes bizarre. 有时会很离奇
[30:02] The blunt force trauma that killed Doug 这种用钝器击打道格致死的行为
[30:04] says that she has serious violence issues. 显示出她有严重的暴力倾向
[30:06] Something must have triggered that rage. 肯定是什么事引发了她的愤怒
[30:08] Whatever it was, I’m afraid of what that means for Gabby. 无论是什么 恐怕也会发生嘉碧身上
[30:10] I know Sue is not gonna talk to us, 我敢肯定苏什么也不会跟我们说
[30:12] but maybe she would talk to Kate. 但是或许她愿意和凯特谈谈
[30:16] She did that to you and you want Kate going in there? 她那样对你 你还想让凯特进去
[30:19] Rodney, I’ve got to go talk to her. 罗德尼 我必须和她谈谈
[30:21] She’s restrained. I will be at the door. 她被铐住了 我就守在门口
[30:22] There’s nothing she can do physically to hurt her. 她没法对凯特进行任何身体伤害
[30:39] What is wrong with you? 你到底是怎么了
[30:47] You still don’t get it, do you? 你到现在都还不明白 是吧
[30:51] I trusted you. 我信任你
[30:53] And I trusted you. 我也曾信任你
[30:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[30:57] When I moved into your perfect little house, 当我搬进你那完美的小房子
[31:00] your perfect little street, 完美的小街道时
[31:02] everybody told me that I lucked out, 大家都说我运气真好
[31:05] that I got myself a good family. 能成为这么美好的家庭中的一员
[31:07] Well, I had a good family. I didn’t want yours. 我也曾拥有美好的家庭 我并不想要你的
[31:10] What happened to your family wasn’t fair, 你家发生的事是很不幸
[31:11] but why would you take that out on Gabby? 但你为什么要把怨气撒到嘉碧身上
[31:17] At first I thought that it wasn’t only me that he touched. 一开始我以为他不光碰我一个人
[31:22] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[31:24] Where is Gabby? 嘉碧在哪里
[31:29] Gabby’s gone. 嘉碧走了
[31:30] What? 什么
[31:32] Now you know how I used to feel. 现在你明白我曾经的感受了
[31:36] Like there’s no air left. 好像要窒息了一样
[31:38] Where? 到底在哪里
[31:39] For a really long time, 很长一段时间
[31:40] I thought that’s just how things worked in your family. 我一直以为在你家就是这样的
[31:45] ‘Cause your dad liked me to sit on his lap, 因为你爸爸喜欢让我坐在他腿上
[31:48] till it got more than that. 直到事情越来越大
[31:50] I used to stay up late at night 我曾经熬夜到很晚
[31:51] to see if he opened your door, too. 就为了看看他是不是也会去你那屋
[31:53] But he didn’t. 但是他没有
[31:55] Just mine. 他只是来找我
[31:57] He always did say that I was his special little girl. 他总说我是他特别的小宝贝
[32:01] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[32:02] My dad never touched you. 我爸爸从来没碰过你
[32:04] He used to put me on the floor ’cause it was quieter. 他经常把我按在地板上 因为那样更安静
[32:07] When he was done, 他完事之后
[32:07] I’d put the lightbug on and I’d go under the bed. 我会打开白炽灯 钻到床下去
[32:10] That’s where I sleep, but not you. 我一直是在那儿睡觉的 但你不同
[32:13] You got all the good memories. 你拥有的全都是美好的回忆
[32:17] You’re insane. 你疯了
[32:19] Maybe I am. 或许是吧
[32:22] What does that make you? 那你算什么
[32:25] You left your kid for 5 days. 你离开你的孩子五天了
[32:28] All I know is that I will never 我只知道 我永远不会
[32:31] let mine out of my sight. 让我的孩子离开我的视线
[32:41] She’ll be here in the summertime. 她夏天就要出生了
[32:49] Oh, my god. 上帝啊
[32:50] She mixed her past and present tenses, 她把过去和现在的事搞混了
[32:52] which shows unconscious deception. 所以才会这样胡言乱语
[32:58] Have a seat. 坐下吧
[32:59] Oh, god, she never mentioned Gabby. 上帝啊 她都没提到嘉碧
[33:02] And she said my dad– oh, god. 她说我爸爸 天呐
[33:05] Don’t let her get to you. Your dad’s a good man. 别让她影响到你 你父亲是个好人
[33:08] We all know she’s lying. 我们都知道她在撒谎
[33:12] She’s never going to tell us where Gabby is. 她永远也不会告诉我们嘉碧在哪里了
[33:14] You got her to reveal more than you know. 你已经让她透露出很多信息
[33:16] Kate’s right. 凯特说得对
[33:18] Sue’s never gonna tell us where Gabby is. 苏永远不会告诉我们嘉碧在哪里
[33:19] It’s her final move to punish Kate. 这是她惩罚凯特的最后一步
[33:21] She wants to inflict maximum pain upon Kate. 她要给凯特造成最惨重的伤痛
[33:24] So you’re thinking she’ll do whatever it takes 你认为她会不择手段
[33:25] to make Kate suffer and keep on suffering. 让凯特持续不断地经受痛苦
[33:28] Not knowing what happened to your child 不知道自家孩子的下落
[33:29] would be the ultimate torture for any parent. 这是对家长最残酷的折磨
[33:31] But if Sue killed Gabby, 但如果苏杀了嘉碧
[33:32] chances are eventually we’d find the body. 我们最后还是有可能找到尸体
[33:34] She’d need to find a way to get rid of her permanently, 她得找个法子让孩子永远消失
[33:37] without killing her. 但不能杀了她
[33:43] Nothing’s out of place. 一切都很有序
[33:44] In fact, all of Gabby’s things are packed up 实际上嘉碧的所有东西都打包了
[33:46] as if she was preparing to go back home. 就好像是准备好了回家
[33:48] That’s strong evidence of a false allegation. 这是用以狡辩的有力证据
[33:50] So all of this was arranged by Sue for what, 这么说一切都是苏安排的 为什么
[33:52] to get back at Kate? 报复凯特吗
[33:53] You should have seen her with Kate. 你真该看看她是怎么跟凯特说话的
[33:54] She was relentlessly sadistic. 真是残忍到极点了
[33:55] So Sue planned this with whoever was in the dark van. 这么说是苏跟深色货车里的某人策划了此案
[33:58] But there doesn’t seem to be any paper trail of it here. 但这里没有任何的书面记录
[34:00] And there’s not electronic trail either. 也没有电子记录
[34:01] There’s no computer or cell phone. 家里没有电脑和手机
[34:02] Outside of a land line, this girl’s living tech-free. 除了固定电话 这女孩家没有任何科技设备
[34:04] That’s because she’s hiding something. 那是因为她在隐藏什么
[34:07] Yeah. I agree. 是的 我同意
[34:08] Thanks. 谢了
[34:10] I’m going to call Garcia. 我打给加西亚
[34:12] Mama, is it even possible 亲爱的 现如今是否可能
[34:13] for somebody to live completely offline these days? 有人能完全不接触互联网呢
[34:15] Sure, if you live in an Afghani cave 当然 如果你住在阿富汗的洞穴
[34:18] or certain parts of New Jersey. 或是新泽西的某个区域
[34:19] Other than that, not so much. 不然就不大可能
[34:20] We can’t even find an Internet connection 我们在苏的家中找不到任何互联网
[34:22] or any communication device in Sue’s home. 或者通讯设备的痕迹
[34:24] What, so she’s like old school? Snail mail? Cash transactions? 这么守旧 难道还写信 只用现金吗
[34:26] Yeah, but somehow she had to 是啊 但她总得
[34:28] connect with whoever actually grabbed Gabby. 联系抓走嘉碧的人
[34:31] A girl like that’s gotta go online somewhere. 那种姑娘肯定会在某处上网
[34:34] Well, she doesn’t have much money. She’d have to do it cheap. 她没什么钱 必须要找便宜的
[34:37] Well–ok, I started my illustrious career 我开始我辉煌的事业时
[34:39] on the web at the library, 就是在图书馆上网
[34:41] because the computers and the Internet are free. 因为那里的电脑和网络都可以免费使用
[34:43] She could have done that using pseudonyms and anonymizers. 她可能使用假名或者匿名上网
[34:46] I–I know all this, but I’m gonna need some help 我懂这些 我需要一些帮助
[34:48] if I want to narrow it down quickly. 来快速缩小范围
[34:49] Ok, call Blake. 好的 打给布莱克
[34:50] Maybe she got something out of Sue’s written statement. 看看她在苏的笔录中是否有发现
[34:52] Good. Yes, and thank you. I’m on the trail. 好的 谢谢 我开始找了
[34:56] Blake, I need your word wisdom 布莱克 我需要你的语言智慧
[34:57] to help me track Sue’s online activity. 帮我追查苏的在线活动
[34:59] Well, the only thing that stuck out 唯一让人注意的就是
[35:01] was her use of lightbug instead of lightbulb. 她不说电灯泡 只说白炽灯
[35:03] I heard her say it to Kate and noticed it in her statement, too. 我听她对凯特这样说 笔录里也出现过
[35:06] Lightbug. Got it. 白炽灯 有了
[35:08] “I’ll switch the lightbug off in the car so no one will see.” 我会关掉车里的白炽灯 就不会有人看见
[35:12] Where did you find that? 你在哪里找到这句的
[35:13] Backtracking now… 追踪路径中
[35:18] Oh, no. 糟了
[35:19] It’s an online forum 是个网络论坛
[35:21] discussing a troubled 4-year-old girl. 讨论一个四岁问题女孩
[35:23] Any identifying information on who she’s talking to? 能识别出她在跟谁对话吗
[35:25] Give me a minute. Give me a minute. 等一下 等一下
[35:28] No, oh, no. This is gonna be a dead end. 不好 线索断了
[35:31] What happened? 怎么了
[35:31] Libraries that don’t want Feds 图书馆不想让联调局
[35:34] tracking what their patrons are reading 查到他们的赞助人阅读的书籍
[35:35] or surfing on the web, 和浏览的网页
[35:36] They erase their servers at the end of the night. 所以他们每天深夜清理服务器的数据
[35:40] Can you recover the files? 你能恢复文件吗
[35:43] If it were done, 如果能行
[35:43] t’were well it were done quickly. 那么很快就能搞定
[35:46] Ok, it’s still early. 好吧 还有时间
[35:48] Maybe they haven’t written over the files yet. 也许他们现在还没有覆盖文件
[35:53] Yes! Ok, I’ve got an IP address fragment and… 有了 查到一个不完整的网络地址
[36:01] Gabby’s not the only baby on that forum 嘉碧不是论坛上唯一一个
[36:03] that’s being discussed. 被讨论的孩子
[36:05] Garcia, I need to know everything that you can find 加西亚 我要你找到和苏联系过的所有人的
[36:06] about anyone communicating with Sue. 一切资料
[36:08] Yeah. Yeah. I’m good. 好好 我没事
[36:10] Oh, my god. Oh, no, no, no. 天啊 不要不要
[36:16] Sue gave Gabby away. 苏把嘉碧送人了
[36:19] Who has her, Garcia? 谁接走了她 加西亚
[36:20] I don’t know. I don’t– 我不知道 我
[36:22] 可以转手的孩子 调研报告 美国地下领养儿童市场
[36:22] Ok. I don’t know, but I’m gonna send you 我不知道 但我要发给你
[36:24] this online investigative report right now. 这个在线调研报告
[36:26] Read this, and I’m gonna find out who. I’m gonna find out who. 看完这个 我会发现是谁 我要找出是谁
[36:33] Disrupted adoptions? 扰乱式领养
[36:35] That’s what the people involved are calling it. 这是参与者们的说法
[36:36] They’re also referring to it as re-homing. 也称之为送养
[36:39] And it’s been happening underground for some time now. 作为地下交易存在一段时间了
[36:40] Until now, it’s mainly been overwhelmed adoptive parents 目前为止网站上主要都是从海外领养
[36:44] of problem children from overseas. 问题儿童的养父母
[36:45] Good people go on the site looking for guidance or services, 好人上这个网站寻找指导和服务
[36:47] but bad people offer to take problem kids off their hands 但是坏人则提议接手那些问题孩子
[36:50] as a last resort. 作为最后的选择
[36:51] So they just give them away to some random couple? 他们就直接交给随便一对夫妇吗
[36:53] Calling them couples is a bit generous. 称他们为夫妇太好听了点
[36:55] The article talks about these people who pose as families, 报告称他们冒充家庭配偶
[36:57] But really, they’re just freaks looking for access to kids. 其实只是想办法接近小孩的衣冠禽兽
[37:00] And no one’s keeping track of them. 没人对此做记录
[37:01] Why isn’t this illegal? 这事居然不违法
[37:03] Well, ’cause it’s a relatively new practice, 因为这种方式刚刚兴起
[37:04] And unsurprisingly, no legislation’s been written yet. 所以目前还没有针对它的法律也不奇怪
[37:07] So how did Sue manage to give Gabby away? 那苏到底是怎么把嘉碧给送出去的呢
[37:08] She posed as Gabby’s mother 她自称是嘉碧的母亲
[37:10] and gave her to a woman 然后把她送给了一个
[37:11] who claimed she knew how to deal with troubled kids. 自称知道怎么对付问题儿童的女人
[37:29] I want my mommy. 我想要我妈妈
[37:30] Hush, Carly. 安静 卡莉
[37:31] My name is Gabby. 我叫嘉碧
[37:37] If you cry, bad things will happen. 你要是哭的话 会倒大霉的
[38:01] Garcia, we’re out of time. We need something. 加西亚 我们时间不多了 我们需要线索
[38:02] Ok. There are 3 families who responded to Sue’s post. 好的 一共有三个家庭回复了苏的帖子
[38:05] Do any of them own a dark van? 有哪个家庭名下有深色货车吗
[38:10] There’s a Nicole Jones. 有一个叫妮可·琼斯的
[38:11] She owns a blue ’03 caravan. 她有一辆03年的旅行拖车
[38:14] She lives in a shack 20 miles south 她住在离你们所在地最近的59号公路出口
[38:16] of where you are off of Interstate 59. 向南20英里左右的一个小屋里
[38:18] Let’s go. 出发
[38:56] Clear! 安全
[38:57] Clear! 安全
[39:15] Guys! 伙计们
[39:21] D-don’t shoot me. 别 别开枪
[39:22] Where’s Gabby Hoffer? 嘉碧·霍弗在哪
[39:25] She’s gone. 她已经不在这了
[39:31] She’s still not talking. 她还是不肯说
[39:32] She must have panicked and gotten rid of Gabby. 她肯定是后怕了 于是就把嘉碧转手了
[39:34] Garcia, who else from the area answered Sue’s post? 加西亚 这附近还有谁回复了苏的帖子
[39:36] Uh…there’s one woman, Michelle Fader. 有一个名叫米歇尔·费德的女人
[39:39] She ran in the same sick circles. 她也在同一个变态的圈子里混
[39:42] And she owns an old van. 而且她有一辆旧货车
[39:44] This Fader’s a real winner. 这个费德真是个人物
[39:45] She was evicted from her last known address. 她被驱逐出了她上一个住处
[39:46] They probably won’t risk going back towards the abduction site, 他们应该不会冒险回到绑架嘉碧的地方
[39:48] which means they’re headed southwest. 也就是说他们现在肯定是朝西南方向去了
[39:50] Let’s go. 出发
[39:53] Ok. The woman I hope you’re about to arrest 即将被你们逮捕的这个女人
[39:56] had all of her biological kids taken from her 5 years ago 在五年前被剥夺了对其所有亲生子女的抚养权
[40:00] because another child died while in her custody. 因为有另一个孩子在她的看护下死亡了
[40:02] She was never charged? 她从未被起诉过吗
[40:03] Oh, no, she was, but for neglect. 有被起诉过 不过罪名是疏于照看
[40:05] She didn’t spend a minute in jail. 她从未蹲过监狱
[40:06] Social workers haven’t come by her house at all 从来都没有社工去过她家
[40:08] because none of her kids are in her custody. 因为她所有的孩子都被政府带走了
[40:09] And they have no idea she’s been finding new children online. 他们对她在网上找新孩子这件事也毫不知情
[40:12] Those poor little darlings are being treated like trash. 那些可怜的小宝贝们生活在水深火热之中
[40:14] They don’t know that anybody cares. 他们不知道还有人在乎他们的死活
[40:15] We care. We care. 我们在乎 我们在乎
[40:16] Garcia, widen your search 加西亚 扩展你的搜查范围
[40:18] to any know male associates of Michelle Fader. 查查米歇尔·费德有没有和任何男性接触
[40:20] Yeah, will do. 好的
[40:26] Ohh. I got a picture of Fader with some guy 我找到费德和一个男人的合影
[40:29] who could win Sleaze of the Century Award. 那男人长了一副世纪大淫棍的样子
[40:30] He’s got his arm all possessively around this sweet little girl. 他把胳膊放肆地搭在一个可爱的小女孩身上
[40:33] Run facial recognition software and get an I.D. on him. 用面部识别软件查出他的身份
[40:38] Ok, I got a match. Michael Feehan. 好的 我找到匹配信息了 他叫迈克尔·费恩
[40:40] He is the perv in the picture with Fader. 他就是照片里跟费德在一起的变态
[40:42] He’s not in any registries, 他没有记录在案的罪名
[40:43] but he has got a list of accusations. 但是他身上背了一堆指控
[40:45] None of them were proven 但是由于被害人的年轻都太小
[40:46] because all of the victims were too young. 所以那些指控都没有得到证实
[40:48] Garcia, did you get the address? 加西亚 你查到地址了吗
[40:49] Running it now. 正在查
[40:57] Police, give me a reason. 警察 不许动
[41:01] What the hell’s goin’ on?! 搞什么
[41:03] Michelle Fader, you’re under arrest for staging a child abduction. 米歇尔·费德 你因组织儿童绑架而被捕了
[41:04] I didn’t do nothin’. Look, I was trying to help that girl. 我什么都没干 我只是在帮那个小姑娘而已
[41:07] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[41:08] I am only trying to help that girl. 我只是在帮那个小姑娘而已
[41:10] She wanted a fresh start. 她想重新开始
[41:11] Anything you say can and 你说的一切
[41:12] will be held against you in a court of law. 都将在法庭上被作为呈堂证供
[41:13] She couldn’t take care of her own babies anymore. 她已经照顾不了自己的孩子了
[41:14] You have a right to an attorney… 你有权请律师
[41:16] I am trying to help that girl! 我只是在帮那个小姑娘
[41:17] You have a right to an attorney… 你有权请律师
[41:18] What’s gonna happen to my babies? 那我的孩子们呢
[41:19] I’ve got Gabby. 我找到嘉碧了
[41:21] And there are other kids back here. 这里还有别的孩子
[41:23] Are you ok? 你们没事吧
[41:25] Can you take me home now? 你现在可以带我回家吗
[41:29] Yes, sweetheart. 可以 宝贝
[41:32] Ok, come on. 好了 走吧
[41:34] Up you go. 站起来
[41:48] Mama! 妈妈
[41:49] Oh, my sweet baby! 我的小宝贝
[41:54] I missed you, mama. 我想你了 妈妈
[41:56] I missed you so much. 我好想你
[41:59] Why are you sad? 你为什么难过呀
[42:01] I’m not sad. 我没难过
[42:03] So those are happy tears? 那你这是幸福的眼泪吗
[42:06] Yep. 没错
[42:11] We’re never, ever gonna leave you. 我们再也不会离开你了
[42:19] JJ…you ok? 小洁 你没事吧
[42:22] They don’t have any place safe to be. 他们没有安全的地方可去
[42:26] It’s not ideal, but they’ll be in foster care 虽然不尽完美 但在找到新家之前
[42:28] until they find a family. 他们只能待在福利院
[42:30] Yeah, but how many more kids like that are out there? 是啊 但谁知道外面还有多少这样的孩子
[42:33] That’s a good question. 这个问题问得好
[42:38] Hey, sweetness, 亲爱的
[42:39] thought you might want to see something. 我这可能有你想要看到的东西
[42:41] What? 是什么
[42:43] Mmm, mmm, we’re gonna go home now and you can… 我们现在就回家 然后你就能
[42:47] have a good meal. 吃顿好的
[42:48] Oh, ho ho ho. I needed that. 正是我需要的
[42:58] “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, 母亲的怀抱充满了柔情
[43:01] and children sleep soundly in them.” 孩童在母亲的怀抱中岂能不安睡
[43:04] Victor Hugo. 维克多·雨果[法国浪漫主义作家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme