时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:03] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[00:26] | You scared me there. | 吓了我一跳 |
[00:28] | Can I hitch a ride? | 能搭个车吗 |
[00:30] | Look, I’m just trying to get out of the cold, you know? | 我不想在这儿受冻 |
[00:33] | Uh…yeah. I’m–I’m sorry. | 知道 抱歉 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:14] | Wh-where did you say you were headed? | 你刚才说要去哪里 |
[01:17] | Anywhere but here. | 离开这里就行 |
[01:21] | Listen, my wife and I are staying at a motel up the street | 我和我老婆住在前面的一个汽车旅馆里 |
[01:25] | and there’s a bus stop out front. | 前面有个公车站 |
[01:27] | That’s about as far as I can take you. | 我只能送你去那儿 |
[01:30] | Deal. | 好 |
[01:32] | Ok. Get in. | 上车吧 |
[01:40] | My name is Alan, by the way. | 对了 我叫艾伦 |
[01:42] | Maya. | 我叫玛雅 |
[01:44] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 |
[01:46] | California. | 加州 |
[01:48] | Oh. You’re a long way from home. | 离家够远的 |
[01:52] | How long you been back there? | 在那站多久了 |
[01:54] | A couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[01:57] | Don’t you have anybody you can call? | 没有什么人能联系吗 |
[01:58] | No. | 没有 |
[01:59] | It’s just me. | 只有我自己 |
[02:21] | Well, here we are. | 到了 |
[02:26] | It’s not much, but… | 钱不多 但 |
[02:28] | Hope it helps. | 希望能帮些忙 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[02:37] | Saw the lights pull up. | 看见车灯灭了 |
[02:39] | I was hoping it was you. | 我正希望是你呢 |
[02:41] | I was starting to get worried. | 都有点担心了 |
[02:43] | It took a little longer than expected. | 比预计的时间长了一些 |
[02:45] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[02:48] | Maya. Gave her a lift from the gas station. | 玛雅 从加油站搭车过来的 |
[02:50] | She’s gonna catch the bus. | 她在这里等公车 |
[02:52] | Oh, there’s another storm coming. | 暴风雨又要来了 |
[02:54] | Who knows how long that’ll take? | 天知道会持续多久 |
[02:57] | Oh, you poor thing. You’re shivering. | 可怜的孩子 你都发抖了 |
[03:00] | You have to come inside. | 进来吧 |
[03:01] | We can’t let her stay out here. She’ll freeze to death. | 不能把她留在外面 会冻死的 |
[03:04] | How does a nice warm shower sound? | 洗个暖和的热水澡怎么样 |
[03:07] | It sounds amazing. | 听起来好极了 |
[03:08] | Come on with me, sweetheart. | 跟我来吧 亲爱的 |
[03:10] | Let me help you with this. | 我帮你拿 |
[03:10] | I’ve got it. | 不用了 |
[03:20] | I am crazy about Sam. I like him, like him, like him, | 山姆要把我逼疯了 我非常非常喜欢他 |
[03:23] | but I just–I wish he was more like out-of-the-box | 但是 我希望他能别那么死板 |
[03:26] | take charge kind of guy. | 主动一点 |
[03:28] | Ok, well, what do you mean by “take charge”? | 你说”主动”是什么意思 |
[03:31] | Ok. Valentine’s Day. I planned everything, | 情人节 一切都是我安排的 |
[03:33] | from dinner to dessert, | 从晚餐到甜点 |
[03:34] | and by dessert, I mean me. | 说到甜点 那就是我 |
[03:36] | And I texted him to tell him about it and he wrote back, | 我发短信告诉他 他给我的回复是 |
[03:39] | “Sounds great.” | 听起来不错 |
[03:40] | Octopus emoticon. | 章鱼表情符号 |
[03:43] | I’m not quite sure I know what that means, | 虽然我不确定是什么意思 |
[03:45] | but I guess it’s kind of sweet. | 但我想应该也挺甜蜜的 |
[03:47] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么不对呢 |
[03:48] | Not you, too. | 你不会也这样吧 |
[03:50] | Ok, baby girl, | 好了 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | did you tell him about this? | 你跟他说过这些吗 |
[03:53] | Did I tell him… | 跟他说过 |
[03:54] | I wanted him to take charge? | 我希望他主动一点吗 |
[03:57] | Not really. | 应该没有 |
[03:59] | Not at all. | 根本没有 |
[04:00] | Ok. Let me let you in on a little secret. | 好吧 告诉你一个小秘密 |
[04:02] | Guys, we don’t do well with subtle clues. Ok? | 我们男人不善于揣测小心思 |
[04:06] | You gotta be direct, straight up. | 你得直截了当一些 |
[04:08] | Just tell him exactly what you want. | 告诉他你想要什么 |
[04:11] | I learn something from you every day. | 每天都能从你这里学到新知识啊 |
[04:15] | Ok, what about you? Spill it. | 你呢 说说 |
[04:16] | What are you doing for Valentine’s Day? | 情人节你打算怎么过 |
[04:18] | I was thinking about a little candlelit dinner at le Donkle’s | 我打算在当客订一桌烛光晚餐 |
[04:20] | overlooking the Potomac. | 俯瞰波托马克河 |
[04:22] | Ohh…that is romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[04:24] | Look at us. We’re all grown up. We’re like… | 看看我们 都是成人了 就像是 |
[04:27] | Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. | 马特·达蒙和本·阿弗莱克 |
[04:29] | And Savannah and Sam. | 萨凡纳和山姆 |
[04:30] | Oh, can Sam be Jennifer Garner? | 能把山姆换成珍妮佛·嘉纳吗 |
[04:32] | – JJ? – JJ. | -小洁 -小洁 |
[04:34] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[04:36] | JJ! You’re back. | 小洁 你回来啦 |
[04:38] | And ready to get to work. | 准备开始工作了 |
[04:40] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[04:41] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我 我很好 |
[04:42] | Don’t get me wrong, I love my boys to death, | 别误解 我非常爱他们爷俩 |
[04:45] | but I was starting to get a little stir crazy. | 但我快被闷死了 |
[04:48] | Well, let’s do this. | 那就开工吧 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:50] | Do you want some tea? | 要喝点茶吗 |
[04:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:57] | You sure two weeks is enough time? | 确定两周够了吗 |
[04:58] | Oh, I’m fine. And, yes, | 可以 我没事 |
[05:01] | Will made sure I got clearance from two doctors. | 威尔跟两个医生都确定过我没事了 |
[05:03] | Glad you’re ok. We should get started. | 没事就好 开始吧 |
[05:05] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[05:05] | Pittsburgh field office has reported two murders | 匹兹堡外勤办公室在过去的两天内 |
[05:07] | in the past 48 hours. | 上报了两宗谋杀案 |
[05:09] | Both of them were strangled, | 两名死者都被勒死 |
[05:10] | then stripped down to their underwear | 扒光衣服 只剩内衣 |
[05:11] | and then dumped off of a highway. | 被抛尸在高速公路旁 |
[05:13] | – Have we I.D.’d the victims? – No, not yet. | -确定死者身份了吗 -还没有 |
[05:15] | The guy has a lot of rage. | 凶手怒气很重 |
[05:16] | He’s using some kind of ligature, | 凶器是某种绳索 |
[05:18] | maybe a strap? | 可能是皮带 |
[05:20] | It looks like he’s choking them intermittently, | 他好像是间歇式地使她们窒息 |
[05:22] | allowing them to breathe only when he permits it. | 时不时让她们喘上两口气 |
[05:24] | But the M.E. report says neither was sexually assaulted. | 但法医报告说她们都没遭受性侵 |
[05:26] | That’s odd given the fact that 80% of crimes against women | 太奇怪了 80%针对女性的犯罪的 |
[05:29] | involve some sort of sexual component. | 都跟性有关 |
[05:31] | Well, it’s the choking that gets him off. | 他是因为窒息而没有实施性侵 |
[05:33] | Some form of erotic asphyxiation filtered through | 有些窒息式性爱的形式要求 |
[05:35] | a psychopath’s need for power and control. | 变态狂对力量和控制有需求 |
[05:37] | Ok, what is this? Are they wrapped in shower curtains? | 这是什么 她们被包在浴帘里吗 |
[05:40] | Strangely, yes. Which is why I’m checking | 对 很奇怪 所以我在查 |
[05:42] | with a number of manufacturers | 一些生产厂家 |
[05:43] | to see where these were distributed from. | 看看浴帘是从哪里流入市场的 |
[05:46] | The M.O. says sexual sadist, | 作案手法表明嫌犯是性虐待狂 |
[05:47] | but the curtain reads as remorse. | 但从浴帘来看他似乎有些悔意 |
[05:49] | Sexual sadists don’t feel remorse. | 性虐待狂不会感到悔意 |
[05:52] | Maybe it’s his shame? | 也许他觉得羞耻 |
[05:54] | Or maybe he’s impotent. | 又或者他性无能 |
[05:56] | He doesn’t rape because he can’t. | 他没强奸是因为他没能力 |
[05:57] | And the embarrassment of not being able to perform | 他为自己的无能感到难堪 |
[05:59] | manifests in him wrapping up his victims. | 包裹被害人的方式可以提现此点 |
[06:01] | He doesn’t want to look at them after he kills them. | 他杀了她们之后便不想再看她们一眼 |
[06:03] | Which points to either symbolic | 说明要么这是作案标志 |
[06:05] | or a literal emasculation. | 要么他是真的性无能 |
[06:06] | We need to find out. | 我们要查出真相 |
[06:07] | Wheels up in 30. | 30分钟后出发 |
[06:10] | Ok, your homework was to dig deep | 你们的家庭作业是继续深入 |
[06:13] | and rediscover what sparks your passion. | 重新发掘你们的激情 |
[06:15] | How’s that been going? | 完成得怎么样 |
[06:16] | Fine, once he… | 还行 只要他 |
[06:18] | finds the time. | 有这工夫 |
[06:19] | Oh, here we go. | 天 又来了 |
[06:20] | I didn’t say it was your fault, ok? | 我又没说是你的错 好吗 |
[06:22] | I’m just–this is what I’m talking about. | 我只是 我就这个意思 |
[06:26] | Look, you two have already tried separation, | 你们已经试过分居 |
[06:28] | so the next step is divorce. | 下一步就是离婚 |
[06:30] | But since you’re here, | 但既然你们来这里 |
[06:31] | I’m assuming you want to save this marriage. | 我猜你们还是想挽救这段婚姻的 |
[06:33] | So I’ll ask again, | 那我再问一遍 |
[06:35] | how have the last couple of nights been? | 这几晚过得怎么样 |
[06:39] | Fine. | 还行 |
[06:40] | A start. | 算是个开始吧 |
[06:46] | This is never going to work | 如果你们不说出自己的真实感受 |
[06:47] | unless you start expressing your feelings. | 再怎么治疗都没用 |
[06:50] | Oh, right, right. | 对对 |
[06:51] | The process. | 治疗过程 |
[06:56] | Ok. For the next couple of days | 好 接下来几天 |
[06:58] | I’d like to increase your sessions. | 我希望你们增加咨询的频率 |
[07:00] | The focus should be about getting back to the basics of being a couple. | 重点是回到做夫妻的根本 |
[07:04] | I want you guys to be more spontaneous. | 我希望你们更自然 |
[07:07] | Go out and enjoy a night on the town. | 出去 今晚在城里好好玩玩 |
[07:11] | Last night we did something kind of spur of the moment. | 昨晚我们心血来潮 做了件事 |
[07:15] | And what was that? | 是什么 |
[07:16] | We checked into a motel. | 我们在汽车旅馆开了间房 |
[07:24] | Where’s Alan? | 艾伦呢 |
[07:37] | Sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[07:42] | There was a spark or two. | 是有了点激情 |
[07:48] | It was like our first time all over again. | 我们好像又回到了第一次 |
[07:51] | I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. | 一想起来我就脸红心跳 |
[08:07] | Now we’re finally getting somewhere. | 终于有点进展了 |
[08:09] | You gotta trust the process. | 你们得相信这个治疗过程 |
[08:12] | Let’s build on this. | 继续这样 |
[08:14] | Any plans of doing it again? | 还想再来一次吗 |
[08:17] | – Definitely. – Absolutely. | -绝对的 -必须的 |
[08:50] | Mr. & Mrs. Anderson | 安德森夫妇 |
[08:56] | Author Jennifer Smith wrote, | 作家珍妮佛·史密斯曾写道 |
[08:57] | “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse, | 婚姻就是与配偶共同拼凑的马赛克 |
[09:01] | millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” | 成千上万的细微时刻构建出你们的爱情故事 |
[09:05] | This guy’s definitely mobile. | 这家伙频频换地方 |
[09:08] | We might be looking at a long-distance trucker. | 我们要找的可能是长途货运司机 |
[09:10] | Garcia already checked into it. | 加西亚已经在查了 |
[09:11] | She didn’t find any major routes in or around the dump sites. | 但在弃尸点附近没发现任何主路 |
[09:14] | Speaking of dump sites, our most recent victim | 说到弃尸点 最新的被害人 |
[09:16] | was found 50 miles from where she was last seen. | 在距她最后出现地点50英里处被发现 |
[09:18] | It looks like security cameras picked her up at a gas station | 监控显示她出现在加油站 |
[09:20] | but never saw who she left with. | 但没看到她跟谁一起离开 |
[09:22] | Maybe that’s where he found her. | 也许他就是在那发现她的 |
[09:24] | It’s the perfect hunting ground. | 绝佳的狩猎区 |
[09:25] | It fits the witness’ statements. | 符合目击者的证词 |
[09:27] | According to the cashier, the victim had been there | 据收银员说 被害人在那 |
[09:28] | for several hours asking customers for a ride. | 待了几个小时 请顾客带她一程 |
[09:31] | Well, she lived locally. | 她住在本地的话 |
[09:32] | She could have made it home in time. | 本来可以及时回家 |
[09:33] | Instead, she waited. | 却选择一直等 |
[09:34] | She must have been headed some distance. | 她一定走了很远 |
[09:36] | She could be from anywhere. | 不知道她从哪来的 |
[09:38] | Maybe that’s why the unsub chose her. | 所以不明嫌犯才选了她 |
[09:40] | He doesn’t just pick victims of opportunity. | 他不是随机挑选被害人 |
[09:43] | He targets women who won’t be missed. | 他瞄准了不会被报失的女性 |
[09:45] | Good news, crime-fighters. | 好消息 罪案斗士们 |
[09:46] | I tracked the shower curtains this creep | 我追查了这个变态用来 |
[09:48] | has been using to burrito his victims. | 包裹被害人的浴帘 |
[09:49] | Turns out they’re commercial grade, | 发现这是商用浴帘 |
[09:51] | sold in bulk to a bunch of economy motels, | 大量出售给很多经济汽车旅馆 |
[09:53] | a list of which I just sent you. | 把清单发给你们了 |
[09:56] | It makes sense. | 很合理 |
[09:57] | It’s a secure secondary location. | 是一处安全的第二地点 |
[10:00] | Either he doesn’t want to draw attention to his home | 要么他不想让人知道他家在哪 |
[10:02] | or someone is living with him. | 要么就是有人跟他一起 |
[10:04] | Rossi, you and Morgan go to the M.E. | 罗西 你跟摩根去问法医 |
[10:06] | JJ and Reid, go through Garcia’s list of motels. | 小洁和里德去查加西亚给的旅馆清单 |
[10:08] | Blake and I will go to the field office | 布莱克跟我外勤办公室 |
[10:09] | and cover victimology with Agent West. | 与韦斯特探员调查被害人 |
[10:20] | Local police are canvassing restaurants and gas stations | 当地警察在餐馆和加油站宣传 |
[10:22] | urging female hitchhikers to be on high alert. | 提醒女性搭车者提高警惕 |
[10:25] | It won’t completely deter the unsub, | 这么做无法完全制止不明嫌犯 |
[10:26] | but hopefully it will limit his available victim pool. | 但希望能减少被害人 |
[10:30] | Where are we on identifying the victims? | 死者身份确定了吗 |
[10:31] | Nothing yet. You guys can work in here. | 还没有 你们可以在这里办公 |
[10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | We should see if there are any unsolved murders | 我们得看看有没有未破的凶杀案 |
[10:37] | that match this unsub’s M.O. | 跟这名不明嫌犯的作案手法相似 |
[10:38] | The transient nature of the victimology | 被害人都是过客 |
[10:40] | suggests there may be bodies we haven’t discovered yet. | 这表明也许还有尸体未被发现 |
[10:42] | I’ll have my guys get right on it. | 我让手下马上去找 |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | These women were just looking for a ride. | 这些女人只是想搭车 |
[10:47] | They never saw the attack coming. | 没想到会受到攻击 |
[11:13] | 25 an hour, 2-hour minimum. | 一小时25块 两小时起租 |
[11:21] | Yeah, we’d just like to ask you a couple questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[11:24] | We’ve been canvassing several motels in the area. | 我们在排查这片区域的几家旅馆 |
[11:27] | It’s possible a murder’s been committed in one of the rooms. | 可能在某一间房里发生了凶杀案 |
[11:29] | I haven’t seen or heard anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:30] | Do you mind if we take a peek at your guest log | 介意我们看下顾客登记表 |
[11:32] | or surveillance footage? | 和监控录像吗 |
[11:34] | We don’t have cameras. | 这里没有摄像头 |
[11:36] | We’re a cash only, no questions asked type of establishment. | 入住只需现金 我们绝不多嘴 |
[11:40] | Would you mind taking a look at these? | 介意看下这几张照片吗 |
[11:42] | Do you recognize anyone? | 认得里面的人吗 |
[11:48] | Never seen them before. | 从没见过 |
[11:49] | This might sound strange, but are any of your rooms | 这个问题可能有点奇怪 你们旅馆 |
[11:51] | missing a shower curtain? | 有没有房间丢失浴帘 |
[11:56] | I noticed it wasn’t there this morning. | 我今早发现浴帘不见了 |
[11:58] | The room was totally trashed. | 房间一团乱 |
[12:01] | Did a real number on the toilet. | 在厕所大干了一场啊 |
[12:04] | Got someone coming out to take a look later on today. | 我找了人今天晚点过来看看 |
[12:07] | Did you try plunging it? | 试过疏通一下吗 |
[12:08] | Do I look like a plumber? | 我看着像管道工吗 |
[12:09] | You mind if we take a look? | 介意我们看一下吗 |
[12:10] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[12:15] | Come on, you gotta put your back into it, Spence. | 加油 你得使劲 斯宾塞 |
[12:18] | Where’s Morgan when you need him? | 需要摩根的时候他在哪 |
[12:25] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:33] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[12:35] | The unsub doesn’t have sex with his victims. | 不明嫌犯没跟死者发生性关系 |
[12:37] | Then why did he need the condom? | 那为什么需要安全套呢 |
[12:39] | Well, it takes impotence off the table. | 这么说不明嫌犯不是性无能 |
[12:41] | He clearly had intercourse with someone | 他肯定在杀人之后 |
[12:42] | after he committed the murder. | 跟某人发生了关系 |
[12:44] | So, he doesn’t rape her. | 他没有强奸她 |
[12:47] | He has sex with someone else in the room. | 他跟房里另一个人发生了关系 |
[12:50] | A lover? | 情人 |
[12:52] | Who’s also his partner in crime. | 也是犯罪搭档 |
[12:54] | We’re looking for a team. | 我们要找的是一对搭档 |
[12:59] | C.O.D.’s pretty straightforward. | 死因很明显 |
[13:01] | They died of asphyxiation as a result of ligature strangulation. | 她们被勒颈窒息而死 |
[13:04] | Leather fibers in the cuts | 伤口上的皮革纤维 |
[13:05] | makes me think he used some sort of belt. | 表明不明嫌犯用的是某种皮带 |
[13:07] | There’s no defensive wounds. | 没有自卫伤 |
[13:10] | Her larynx was completely crushed. | 她的喉部完全粉碎 |
[13:12] | Hey, Rossi, take a look at her fingernails. | 罗西 看她的指甲 |
[13:16] | For a woman who lives on the streets, she appears well-groomed. | 作为一个无家可归的女人 她很整洁 |
[13:19] | Yeah, it was the same with both victims. | 是的 两名死者都是如此 |
[13:20] | I’d say they bathed shortly before the attacks occurred. | 我认为她们遇袭前刚洗过澡 |
[13:29] | Between this and the shower curtain, | 鉴于这一点和浴帘 |
[13:30] | cleanliness is important to them. | 清洁对他们很重要 |
[13:34] | That could be part of their ruse. | 这可能是他们的陷阱 |
[13:36] | They promise shelter and a warm shower. | 他们提供住处和热水澡 |
[13:40] | Which would be a perfect opportunity | 这是进行性侵犯的好机会 |
[13:41] | to carry out a sexual assault, but they don’t. | 但他们却没有这样做 |
[13:44] | Instead, they allow their victims to get partially dressed | 反而在杀死被害人之前 |
[13:46] | in their underwear before they kill them. | 让她们穿上了部分内衣 |
[13:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:50] | Because it’s not about sex with the victims. | 因为重点不在于跟被害人性交 |
[13:52] | It’s about sex with each other. | 而是彼此间的性关系 |
[13:55] | But if we’re dealing with two men who are sadists, | 如果是两名男性虐待狂 |
[13:57] | they would leave the woman naked to humiliate her. | 他们会让被害人全裸来羞辱她 |
[14:01] | A female partner might not. | 女性搭档则不会 |
[14:05] | So then we’re looking at a male and a female | 所以我们要找的是一男一女 |
[14:07] | who are most likely in some sort of romantic relationship. | 很有可能是情侣关系 |
[14:10] | And they’re using murder as their foreplay. | 他们将杀人作为性爱前戏 |
[14:21] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[14:23] | Actually divorced. | 离了 |
[14:25] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:26] | I just find it amusing we’re paying you for advice | 我只是觉得好笑 我们花钱向你做婚姻咨询 |
[14:28] | on something you failed. | 而你自己的婚姻却失败了 |
[14:32] | Well, there’s a lesson in everything. | 有失必有得 |
[14:33] | My marriage taught me patience and understanding, | 我的婚姻教会我耐心和理解 |
[14:36] | which I try to pass on to my clients. | 而我想将这两点传达给我的客户 |
[14:38] | Is that what you tell yourself | 你晚上回家面对一张空床时 |
[14:39] | when you go home to an empty bed at night? | 就是这样跟自己说的吗 |
[14:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:47] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | Oh, traffic was a nightmare. | 交通太堵了 |
[14:50] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[14:56] | Here’s a question for you. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[14:58] | What’s your favorite flower? | 你最爱的花是什么 |
[15:01] | Uh…pink roses. | 粉玫瑰 |
[15:02] | And when was the last time he bought you some? | 他上次送你花是什么时候 |
[15:04] | Oh, God, it’s gotta be years ago. | 天啊 好多年前了 |
[15:06] | When did I become the bad guy here? | 我什么时候变成坏人了 |
[15:07] | – Calm down. – No, she’s clearly picking sides. | -冷静点 -不 她显然在帮你 |
[15:10] | See, there’s that temper again. | 看 他的臭脾气又来了 |
[15:12] | I’m actually proposing that you take charge, | 其实我是在建议你主动一点 |
[15:14] | starting with the pink roses. | 就从粉玫瑰开始 |
[15:17] | Think you can handle that? | 你能做到吗 |
[15:38] | For years you’ve been saying we don’t dance enough. | 这么多年来你一直说我们跳舞太少 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[15:49] | If you were listening, | 如果你认真听我说了 |
[15:50] | you’d know I was talking about the tango, | 就会知道我说的是探戈 |
[15:52] | – not ballroom. – Just tonight, for just one night, | -而不是交际舞 -就今晚 仅仅一晚 |
[15:55] | can we not do this? | 我们别争吵了 |
[15:57] | Just give it a chance. | 就试一下 |
[16:02] | I knew you wanted to smile. | 我就知道你想笑 |
[16:04] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你这是在哪学的 |
[16:07] | I’m gonna show you. | 我会让你看到 |
[16:09] | I am a natural. | 我天生就会 |
[16:11] | Ohh, I love that cologne on you. | 我喜欢你身上的古龙香水 |
[16:13] | Why can’t it always be like this? | 为什么我们不能一直这样 |
[16:18] | I’m starting to realize | 我开始明白 |
[16:20] | that change doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 改变有时候并不是坏事 |
[16:23] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:24] | Pretty. I’m listening. | 真的 你说吧 |
[16:26] | I’m tired of following your script. | 我厌倦了每次都照着你的脚本走 |
[16:29] | I want to take the lead tonight. | 今晚我想由我带你 |
[16:31] | I’ll pick a good one. | 我会挑个好目标 |
[16:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:34] | Were you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:36] | Sweetie, | 甜心 |
[16:37] | tonight, it’s all about you, it’s all about you. | 今晚 你说了算 你说了算 |
[16:43] | *Feel like makin’ love* | *想做爱* |
[16:49] | *I feel like makin’ Love* | *我想做爱* |
[16:54] | *I feel like makin’ love to you* | *我想跟你做爱* |
[17:03] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[17:05] | You guys were right. | 你们说对了 |
[17:06] | I was able to match their M.O. to 10 other strangulation murders. | 他们的作案手法同其它十起勒颈谋杀相吻合 |
[17:09] | We were only able to identify 4. | 我们只能确定其中四起 |
[17:11] | They’ve been at it since 1994. | 他们从1994年就开始了 |
[17:14] | Looks like they stopped in 2010 | 看来他们从2010年 |
[17:15] | and remained dormant up until now. | 一直暂停到现在 |
[17:17] | Something had to prevent them from killing. | 有什么阻碍了他们杀人 |
[17:19] | Maybe one was incarcerated. | 也许其中一个进了监狱 |
[17:21] | I’ll start pulling prison records, | 我去调监狱记录 |
[17:23] | see if I can’t get a match. | 看看是否能找到匹配者 |
[17:24] | These two have been in a relationship | 两个人相恋的时间 |
[17:26] | a lot longer than we thought. | 比我们预想得要长得多 |
[17:28] | But even if they broke up, to come back together | 但即使他们分手之后又在一起 |
[17:30] | and resume killing after a 4-year hiatus is rare. | 然后四年后又开始杀人 这也很少见 |
[17:33] | Love is strange. | 爱就是很奇怪 |
[17:34] | It’ll make you do the craziest things. | 它会促使你做最疯狂的事 |
[17:38] | Guys, | 各位 |
[17:39] | what if they’re married? | 假如他们结婚了呢 |
[17:44] | Let me help you with your coat. | 我帮你拿外套吧 |
[17:46] | Your wife mentioned you two | 你妻子说你们俩 |
[17:47] | were looking to have a good time tonight. | 今晚想玩个痛快 |
[17:50] | Ah, she did, did she? | 是的 对吧 |
[17:51] | Isn’t he perfect, honey? | 他是不是很合适 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | Hmm. Sweetheart, like I said, | 甜心 我说了 |
[17:55] | tonight’s all about you. | 今晚你做主 |
[17:57] | Well, before we get started, | 开始之前 |
[17:58] | you might want to clean up. | 你要不要去清洗一下 |
[18:00] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[18:22] | Where’s your husband? | 你老公呢 |
[18:24] | He stepped out for a sec. | 他出去一下 |
[18:28] | I hope he doesn’t mind us getting started without him. | 我希望他不会介意我们俩先开始 |
[18:31] | Actually, I do mind. | 其实 我介意 |
[19:08] | I told you I’d pick a good one. | 我就说我会挑个好目标吧 |
[19:29] | Huh. This is a first for them. | 这对他们来说倒是第一次 |
[19:30] | Aside from gender, the M.O. is the same. | 除了性别 作案手法还是一样 |
[19:33] | Something in their dynamic must have changed. | 他们的动机可能有了些变化 |
[19:35] | A male victim most likely caters | 男性被害人更加迎合 |
[19:37] | to the female unsub’s desires. | 女性嫌犯的需求 |
[19:39] | They haven’t displayed that behavior before. | 在此之前他们并未有过这种表现 |
[19:40] | Up until now, it appears it’s been the male picking the victims. | 到目前为止 似乎一直是由男性挑选被害人 |
[19:44] | Which typically indicates a dominant/submissive relationship. | 一般来说这表明了一种支配和顺从的关系 |
[19:47] | It looks as though her psychopathology could be evolving. | 看来她的精神病更加严重了 |
[19:50] | Ok, we need to look at this from a marriage perspective. | 我们要从已婚的视角看待这个案子 |
[19:53] | Compromise is the key to any long-term relationship’s success. | 妥协是所有长期关系成功的关键 |
[19:56] | What if this murder was their way of sharing responsibility? | 假如这起谋杀是他们分担责任的方式呢 |
[20:00] | He let the woman choose the victim. That could be problematic. | 他让那女人挑选被害人 这可能会有问题 |
[20:03] | Now that she’s been given control, | 现在她被给予了控制权 |
[20:04] | she might not want to let it go. | 可能不会再想放手 |
[20:08] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[20:11] | I’m impressed. | 真不错 |
[20:13] | How did all that romance make you feel? | 对于所有的这些浪漫 你有什么感觉 |
[20:16] | Spoiled. | 被宠爱 |
[20:18] | The roses. | 玫瑰 |
[20:19] | The dancing. | 跳舞 |
[20:20] | He gave up a lot to make last night very special. | 他做了很多 昨晚是个特别之夜 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I guess I’m starting to realize | 我想我开始明白 |
[20:28] | that it can’t always be about me. | 不能每次都就着我 |
[20:32] | Compromise is important. | 妥协很重要 |
[20:34] | I’m glad you’re starting to understand that. | 我很高兴你开始明白了 |
[20:36] | I gotta say, you both are making great progress. | 我得说 你们两个的进步都很大 |
[20:40] | I think I speak for both of us when I say | 我想我可以代表我俩说 |
[20:42] | we’d love to make this part of our regular routine again. | 我们很想让这部分再次成为我们的固定节目 |
[20:51] | We believe we’re looking for a married couple, | 我们要找的是一对已婚夫妇 |
[20:53] | to whom we can attribute at least 13 deaths since 1994. | 他们从1994年起至少杀害了13个人 |
[20:57] | He’s a sexual sadist, and she’s a scopophiliac, | 他是性虐待狂 而她有窥视癖 |
[21:00] | which is Greek for “love of looking,” | 这是希腊语”喜欢窥视”的意思 |
[21:01] | meaning that she gets off on watching her husband kill. | 也就是说观看她丈夫杀人她就会有快感 |
[21:04] | Like Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo, | 就像卡拉·霍穆尔卡和保罗·伯纳德 |
[21:06] | who raped, tortured and killed at least 19 people, | 他们强奸 虐待 并杀害了至少19人 |
[21:08] | this couple’s homicidal tendencies | 这对夫妇的杀人倾向 |
[21:09] | most likely surfaced once they met. | 很有可能从他们刚认识就暴露了 |
[21:11] | It’s possible | 很可能 |
[21:12] | that the use of a shower curtain is a sign of remorse | 对女性被害人使用浴帘 |
[21:14] | on the part of the female unsub. | 是有悔意的表现 |
[21:22] | Up until now, all the victims were females, | 到目前为止 所有的被害人都是女性 |
[21:24] | so it’s possible that the change in victimology | 所以被害人类型的变化有可能 |
[21:27] | could be the husband’s way of subjugating his own needs | 是丈夫克制自己的需求 |
[21:29] | for his wife’s happiness. | 以换得妻子的满足 |
[21:30] | But a sexual sadist doesn’t typically subjugate. | 但性虐待狂一般不会克制自己 |
[21:33] | We think he could have committed crimes on the side | 我们认为他可能会有另外的罪行 |
[21:35] | that have gotten him arrested. | 使他曾经被捕 |
[21:37] | But wouldn’t we have the bodies to prove that? | 如果是这样 就该有相应的案件吧 |
[21:38] | Yes. Which is why we need to take another look | 对 所以我们得把他们没共同作案那几年 |
[21:41] | at all strangulations within the geographical profile | 相应地区发生的勒杀案 |
[21:43] | that occurred during the gap years. | 重新过一遍 |
[21:45] | Without his female partner’s influence, | 女性同伙不在场 |
[21:47] | the male’s independent M.O. should present differently. | 男方单独作案时 作案方式应该会有所不同 |
[21:49] | Learning the nature of how that differs | 了解他单独作案与伙同作案时 |
[21:50] | from their team dynamic | 得到的快感缘何不同 |
[21:51] | will be the key to driving a wedge between their partnership. | 将是离间他们之间关系的关键所在 |
[21:54] | In the meantime, all transients are at risk. | 同时 所有过客都面临风险 |
[21:57] | Now that the wife has gotten a taste of control, | 女方一旦尝到了掌握控制权的甜头 |
[21:59] | she’ll crave that feeling again. | 就会再度渴求那种感觉 |
[22:03] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[22:04] | And if the husband sublimated his needs with the last kill, | 如果男方在最近一次作案时放下了自己的需求 |
[22:07] | his desire to fulfill his own will be what’s driving him now. | 那他现在一定很渴望将其实现 |
[22:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:14] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[22:15] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[22:18] | You’re late. | 这么晚才回来 |
[22:19] | Ah. I had a few errands to run. | 去办了点事 |
[22:22] | It took a little longer than expected. | 没想到费了会儿工夫 |
[22:23] | You couldn’t bother to call? | 打电话的工夫都没有 |
[22:25] | No, I couldn’t, because | 是啊 因为 |
[22:27] | it would have ruined the surprise. | 那样就没法给你惊喜了 |
[22:38] | All that overtime– | 加的那些班 |
[22:40] | it finally paid off. | 总算值了 |
[22:44] | Ok, turn around. | 转过去 |
[22:48] | The minute I saw it, | 我一看见这个 |
[22:49] | I knew you had to have it. | 就觉得跟你很配 |
[22:53] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[22:54] | Good. | 太好了 |
[22:59] | Well, that’s what I was thinking, Paul. | 这样才对嘛 保罗 |
[23:01] | It was 2010 the last time this happened. | 上次有这表现已经是2010年了 |
[23:04] | Boy, he just came out of nowhere this time. | 这回他都不知从哪冒出来的 |
[23:06] | I mean, he was way behind, | 他本来落后很多 |
[23:07] | and somehow he was able to pull it right off. | 不知怎么就赶上来了 |
[23:10] | He’s the guy that can do this– | 他就是有这能力 |
[23:13] | Well, honey, I got a job. | 亲爱的 来活儿了 |
[23:15] | But we’re supposed to be going to the movies. | 我们不是去看电影吗 |
[23:18] | The movie starts in an hour. | 再过一小时就开始了 |
[23:20] | I’ll be back in 30 minutes. | 我过半小时就回来 |
[23:21] | Please be on time. I don’t want to miss the previews. | 别晚了 我还想看预告片呢 |
[23:24] | Sweetie, we won’t. I promise. | 亲爱的 晚不了 我保证 |
[23:31] | I have a 1989 strangulation victim | 1989年 一名女子被勒杀后遭弃尸 |
[23:34] | dumped 10 miles from where the first body was found, | 地点离首位死者被发现处相距十英里 |
[23:37] | only she was raped and stabbed. | 不过那名女子被强奸了 而且是被刺死的 |
[23:40] | His comfort zone. Could be our unsub. | 在该嫌犯的安全区内 有可能是他 |
[23:42] | Well, I’ve got two more, ’01 and ’03, | 我又发现两件 01年和03年的 |
[23:44] | except these took place in Clifford, Delaware. | 不过这两起案子在特拉华州的克利福德 |
[23:47] | The M.O.’s an exact match. | 不过作案方式完全一致 |
[23:49] | I got another one here from 2013, | 我这有起2013年的案子 |
[23:51] | Scottsdale, Maryland. | 在马里兰的斯科茨代尔 |
[23:52] | He was smart enough to cross state lines. | 他很狡猾 知道跨州作案 |
[23:55] | The Crestview Rapist was operating during that time. | 那一时期 克雷斯特韦强奸犯正持续作案 |
[23:58] | The male unsub never went dormant. | 男性嫌犯一直没收过手 |
[23:59] | Only the female did. | 只有女性嫌犯停过手 |
[24:01] | So when this guy kills without his wife, | 老婆不在场时 |
[24:03] | his signature changes to stabbing | 那家伙的杀人手法就会转为刺杀 |
[24:05] | and sexual assault. | 并伴有性侵 |
[24:07] | Well, stabbing is indicative of rage, | 用刺杀手法表明他怒气很重 |
[24:09] | and it’s most likely towards women. | 而且很可能是针对女性的 |
[24:10] | And the sexual assault is his way | 至于性侵则是 |
[24:11] | of establishing dominance over them. | 他确立自己权威的方式 |
[24:13] | Maybe their marriage isn’t as solid as we think. | 也许他们的婚姻不像我们想的那样美满 |
[24:16] | Clearly he has issues that he’s working out | 很明显 他老婆不在场的时候 |
[24:19] | when the wife isn’t around. | 他有很多情绪需要发泄 |
[24:21] | Well, if she emasculates her husband at home, | 如果说她在家里是作威作福的那个 |
[24:23] | that could be the reason why she now needs | 那作案时她肯定也想 |
[24:25] | to have control over the murders. | 由她说了算 |
[24:26] | Hey, guys, we have a survivor. | 伙计们 有名被害人没死 |
[24:29] | Hannah Franklin, a 23-year-old waitress | 汉娜·富兰克林 23岁 女招待 |
[24:31] | who was attacked on her way home from work back in 2008. | 2008年下班回家的路上遇袭 |
[24:38] | How long is this gonna take? | 要多长时间 |
[24:39] | I’m already late for work. | 我已经迟到了 |
[24:41] | I know this is something you’d like to forget. | 我知道你不愿旧事重提 |
[24:43] | You’re damn right. | 太对了 |
[24:44] | I still have nightmares. | 我到现在都会做噩梦 |
[24:46] | That guy left me for dead. | 我差点就死在那人手里 |
[24:48] | Why would I want to relive that night? | 我还重提那晚的事干嘛 |
[24:50] | Because if you do, you can stop that night | 因为这样 你可以不让其他人 |
[24:53] | from happening to someone else. | 遭受同样的事情 |
[24:55] | It’s not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[24:57] | Ok. | 行 |
[24:59] | Unless that next victim’s your daughter. | 如果下一个被害人是你的女儿呢 |
[25:02] | Because it will be someone’s daughter, I promise you. | 反正肯定得是谁的女儿 |
[25:18] | It was…dark. | 当时天黑了 |
[25:20] | I was on my way home from work. | 我正下班回家 |
[25:22] | And I had just cut through a parking lot… | 刚穿过一个停车场 |
[25:26] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[25:27] | Take your time. | 慢慢说 |
[25:30] | I was looking down at my phone. | 我正低头看手机 |
[25:33] | And that’s when he pulled me into the alley. | 就在那时他把我拉进一条巷子 |
[25:39] | Ok, look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:45] | I need you to tell me what the alley smelled like. | 告诉我巷子里有什么味道 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. All I can smell is his cologne. | 我不知道 我只闻到他身上的古龙水味道 |
[25:51] | Ok, then focus on that | 好 注意力放在那上面 |
[25:53] | and let it guide you to the periphery. | 让它引导你看向周边环境 |
[25:55] | Oh, no… | 不要 |
[25:56] | What do you see in the alley? | 巷子里有什么 |
[25:58] | Uh, there’s a dumpster. | 有个垃圾桶 |
[25:59] | Ok, keep going. Keep going. | 好 继续 继续 |
[26:01] | No, I can’t. He’s– he’s on top of me. | 不行 他压着我 |
[26:03] | Hannah, you’re in a safe place. Ok? | 汉娜 你现在很安全 知道吗 |
[26:05] | I’m right here with you. | 我陪着你呢 |
[26:07] | No– | 不要 |
[26:08] | What else do you see? | 你还看见了什么 |
[26:15] | There’s a couple on the other side of the fence. | 门那边有对情侣 |
[26:17] | They’re getting into their car. | 正开门上车 |
[26:18] | I’m trying to scream for help, | 我试着求救 |
[26:19] | but his hand is covering– | 但他的手捂住了 |
[26:21] | Can you make out the type of car? | 你能认出那是什么车吗 |
[26:22] | – No. – Why not? | -不能 -为什么 |
[26:24] | There’s something in the way. | 中间挡了什么东西 |
[26:25] | What? | 是什么 |
[26:27] | The–the hook. | 有个钩子 |
[26:30] | A hook? What kind of hook? | 钩子 什么样的钩子 |
[26:31] | A fishing hook? An ice hook? | 鱼钩还是冰锚 |
[26:33] | No, larger than that. It’s attached to something big. | 不 比那个大 挂在一个大东西上 |
[26:37] | Like a vehicle? | 像是辆车吗 |
[26:39] | There’s a large metal arm. | 有一个大的金属臂 |
[26:40] | It’s a–wait, it’s a tow truck. | 是 等等 是辆拖车 |
[26:42] | Ok, great. | 很好 |
[26:43] | Can you make out any identifying marks? | 你能辨认出车型吗 |
[26:45] | Color? License plate number? | 颜色或是牌照号 |
[26:47] | Uh, tan, maybe white. I’m not sure. | 茶色 或者白色 我不确定 |
[26:50] | Ok, now focus on him. | 好 现在注意凶手 |
[26:51] | No… | 不 |
[26:52] | What is he wearing? | 他穿着什么 |
[26:54] | Some sort of work uniform. | 某种工服 |
[26:56] | It’s greasy. | 很油腻 |
[26:57] | Ok, now, Hannah– Hannah, this is important. | 好的 汉娜 汉娜 下面的问题很关键 |
[27:01] | Does he have on a name patch? | 他带着工牌吗 |
[27:03] | Oh, God, it’s about to happen! | 天啊 他就要动手了 |
[27:05] | The patch. Look at the patch, ok? | 工牌 注意工牌好吗 |
[27:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:11] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[27:14] | His name was Alan. | 他叫艾伦 |
[27:18] | Ok. | 很好 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | It’s Alan. Leave a message. Thanks. | 我是艾伦 请留言 谢谢 |
[27:26] | Hi, it’s me again. Where are you? | 还是我 你在哪 |
[27:28] | I’ve left you 3 messages. | 我给你留了三条信息了 |
[27:30] | Ok, I’m heading out the door. | 我正在出门 |
[27:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:33] | Judith Anderson! FBI! | 茱蒂丝·安德森 联调局 |
[27:36] | Show us your hands! | 举起手来 |
[27:39] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[27:40] | Tell me what’s going on. Somebody, please. | 谁来告诉我怎么回事 |
[27:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[27:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[27:47] | Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[27:50] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[27:58] | She hasn’t even said a word. | 她一言不发 |
[27:59] | Hasn’t even asked where her husband is. | 都没问她丈夫在哪 |
[28:02] | Because she knows the answer. | 因为她知道答案 |
[28:04] | She’s hiding something. | 她在隐藏什么 |
[28:06] | DNA results. | DNA测试结果 |
[28:07] | The condom found in the hotel room. | 酒店房间里发现的避孕套 |
[28:10] | You’re gonna want to take a look at that. | 你们得看看 |
[28:32] | Hi, Judith. My name’s Alex. | 茱蒂丝 我是艾丽克斯 |
[28:34] | Can I get you anything to drink? | 需要喝点什么吗 |
[28:35] | I’d like to make a phone call. | 我想打个电话 |
[28:39] | To who? | 给谁打 |
[28:41] | Your husband? | 你丈夫吗 |
[28:43] | You’re coming up on your 20th anniversary. | 马上就是你们结婚20周年纪念日了 |
[28:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:47] | That is a huge accomplishment. | 那可相当不容易 |
[28:52] | We recovered a used condom with Alan’s DNA in it. | 我们找到了一个有艾伦DNA的避孕套 |
[28:55] | Nothing odd about that, | 没什么奇怪的 |
[28:56] | except you’ve had a hysterectomy. | 但你做了子宫切除 |
[29:00] | So, why use condoms if you can’t conceive? | 既然不会怀孕为什么要用避孕套呢 |
[29:05] | You seem to know a lot. | 你看上去了解不少 |
[29:07] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[29:08] | Well, you just don’t strike me as the unfaithful type. | 你看上去不像是会出轨的类型 |
[29:11] | I mean, Alan, on the other hand, he’s a different story. | 而艾伦就完全不一样了 |
[29:13] | You know nothing about my husband. | 你完全不了解我丈夫 |
[29:15] | Well, actually, I know a lot. | 其实我很了解 |
[29:17] | I know your husband tested positive | 我知道你丈夫在2010年时 |
[29:20] | for an STD back in 2010. | 得了性病 |
[29:23] | You two were married in 1994, | 你们是1994年结的婚 |
[29:25] | which tells me he isn’t as committed to your marriage as you think. | 也就是说他并非如你所想对你始终如一 |
[29:31] | There was a point in time when both of us | 有一段时间我俩 |
[29:33] | were unfaithful in our marriage. | 都对婚姻不忠 |
[29:36] | When I found out he had cheated– | 我发现他出轨后 |
[29:37] | You thought if you retaliated it would make you feel better. | 你觉得进行报复会让你好过些 |
[29:42] | My husband and I no longer keep secrets. | 我和我丈夫已经没有秘密了 |
[29:44] | I’ve know he’s had an STD for years. | 我早知道他有性病 |
[29:48] | The reason we use condoms, to answer your question, | 回答你的问题 我们用避孕套 |
[29:50] | is because he insists on protecting me. | 是因为他坚持要保护我 |
[29:53] | That’s how much he loves me. | 他就是如此爱我 |
[29:58] | So she’s aware of Alan’s indiscretions. | 她知道艾伦出轨的事 |
[30:00] | He contracted the STD in 2010. | 他在2010年染上性病 |
[30:03] | That’s around the same time they went dormant. | 正是他们停手的那段时间 |
[30:04] | The first body was found in 1989. | 第一具尸体是在1989年找到的 |
[30:06] | But Judith and Alan weren’t married until ’94. | 但茱蒂丝和艾伦是94年才结的婚 |
[30:09] | Which means Alan was doing this on his own | 就是说艾伦在他们认识前的五年 |
[30:10] | 5 years before they met. | 都是独自行凶的 |
[30:12] | And once they were married, | 他们结婚后 |
[30:12] | there was no conflict until he cheated on her. | 直到他出轨前 都没发生任何冲突 |
[30:15] | That’s probably when Judith decided she no longer | 也许那时茱蒂丝决定 |
[30:17] | wanted to participate in the murders. | 不再参与谋杀了 |
[30:18] | She took away what he enjoyed doing most. | 她夺走了他最喜欢的事情 |
[30:20] | So she’s probably not aware | 她可能没意识到 |
[30:21] | that he continued to kill without her. | 没有她 他也在继续杀人 |
[30:37] | 茱蒂丝 三条未接来电和语音留言 | |
[30:40] | Hi, it’s me again. Where are you? | 还是我 你在哪 |
[30:42] | I’ve left you 3 messages. | 我给你留了三条信息了 |
[30:44] | Ok, I’m heading out the door. | 我正在出门 |
[30:46] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:46] | Judith Anderson! FBI! | 茱蒂丝·安德森 联调局 |
[30:49] | Show us your hands! | 举起手来 |
[30:50] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[30:51] | Tell me what’s going on. Somebody, please. | 谁来告诉我怎么回事 |
[30:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[30:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[30:57] | Anything you say can and will be held against you | 但你所说的一切 |
[30:59] | in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[31:05] | I can’t wait to see where this is headed. | 我迫不及待想看看你们还有什么招 |
[31:08] | When you discovered your husband was cheating, | 当你发现你丈夫背叛你的时候 |
[31:11] | you took away the one thing | 你夺走了对他来说 |
[31:13] | that mattered most to him. | 最重要的东西 |
[31:16] | His partner in crime. | 他的犯罪伙伴 |
[31:18] | Now, how do you think he dealt with that? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[31:22] | Do you recognize any of these women? | 你认得这些女人吗 |
[31:24] | How many times are we gonna go through this? | 我还要跟你说多少遍啊 |
[31:27] | No, I do not. | 不 我不认识 |
[31:28] | And these are only a few of the victims | 这只是他背着你先奸后杀的 |
[31:30] | that he raped and murdered without you. | 被害人中的一小部分 |
[31:36] | And which one do you think gave him the STD? | 你觉得是哪个人把性病传给了他 |
[31:39] | Just take a look for yourself. | 为了你自己 看看她们 |
[31:47] | His DNA is all over each of these women. | 这些女人身上都布满了他的DNA |
[31:58] | It’s the killing without you that’s most painful. | 对你来说最痛苦的莫过于他背着你杀人 |
[32:02] | It’s the cheating that you can’t forgive. | 这种背叛是你无法原谅的 |
[32:07] | You’re married. Where’s your husband? | 你结婚了 你丈夫在哪里 |
[32:09] | At home. | 在家 |
[32:10] | Hmm. And you’re here. | 但是你在这里 |
[32:14] | What would happen if he were to slip up? | 如果他去做一些偷鸡摸狗的事呢 |
[32:19] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:21] | A wife knows. | 作为妻子自然会知道 |
[32:23] | Which is why you know I’m telling you the truth. | 就像你心里明白 我说的都是事实 |
[32:26] | My husband and I aren’t perfect. | 我们夫妻之间并不完美 |
[32:27] | Look at these women. Look at the way | 看看这些女人 看看他是怎么 |
[32:29] | – he treated them. – We’re rebuilding | -对待她们的 -我们在一步一步 |
[32:31] | – step by step, – He hates them | -一砖一瓦地 -他恨这些女人 |
[32:32] | – brick by brick. – because he hates you. | -重建感情 -因为他恨你 |
[32:34] | He loves me! | 他是爱我的 |
[32:35] | I want to talk to a lawyer. | 我要和律师谈谈 |
[32:42] | I’ve gotta hand it to her. Judith’s not budging. | 我得承认 茱蒂丝不肯妥协 |
[32:45] | She’s committed to protecting her husband. | 她这是要一门心思保护她丈夫 |
[32:46] | And their marriage. | 以及他们的婚姻 |
[32:49] | “We’re rebuilding step by step”? | “我们在一步一步地重建感情” |
[32:51] | Interesting choice of words. | 好奇特的用词 |
[32:53] | Oh, I’ve heard those many times before. | 我以前经常听到这种说法 |
[32:58] | Marriage counseling. | 这是婚姻咨询顾问的说法 |
[33:00] | That would explain how they were able | 那他们能坦然面对艾伦的不忠 |
[33:02] | to move through Alan’s infidelity. | 就说得通了 |
[33:04] | They were seeing a therapist. | 他们进行了心理咨询 |
[33:06] | Maybe they still are. | 或许还在进行 |
[33:10] | Green means go. | 电话已接通 |
[33:10] | Garcia, can you check and see | 加西亚 你能去查查 |
[33:12] | if Judith and Alan have a therapist? | 茱蒂丝和艾伦有心理咨询师吗 |
[33:13] | Checking now… | 正在查找 |
[33:15] | Uh, OK. Looks like they sought help | 看起来他们向很多人 |
[33:17] | from a bunch of different people, | 寻求过帮助 |
[33:18] | but for the past couple of months, anyway, | 但是就最近几个月来看 |
[33:20] | they’ve been seeing a Kathleen Benedict | 他们每周会和一个叫凯瑟琳·本妮蒂特的人 |
[33:22] | several times a week. | 见几次面 |
[33:23] | Says here she specializes in something called insight therapy. | 她专攻一种叫领悟疗法的东西 |
[33:27] | Insight therapy is also known as psychodynamic therapy. | 领悟疗法 也叫心理动力学疗法 |
[33:29] | It helps patients rediscover what motivates them | 它能帮助病人重新找到 |
[33:31] | in an effort to resolve old conflicts. | 化解旧冲突的动力 |
[33:33] | And if the conflict stems from their marriage, | 如果这冲突源于他们的婚姻 |
[33:35] | then helping Judith and Alan rediscover what motivates them | 那帮助茱蒂丝和艾伦重新找到这动力 |
[33:38] | would reignite their compulsion to kill. | 会重新燃起他们杀人的冲动 |
[33:39] | Therapy was most likely Judith’s idea. | 参与治疗像是茱蒂丝的想法 |
[33:42] | Alan doesn’t seem like the type | 艾伦不像是那种 |
[33:43] | to take guidance from a woman. | 会听从女人指导的人 |
[33:45] | Maybe the emasculation we profiled didn’t come from Judith. | 或许我们侧写出的性无能不是来自茱蒂丝 |
[33:48] | Maybe it came from the therapist. | 而是来自心理医生 |
[33:53] | Dr. Benedict! Dr. Benedict! | 本妮蒂特医生 本妮蒂特医生 |
[33:56] | Listen, sorry to call you at the last minute. | 抱歉临下班了还打给你 |
[33:58] | No, it’s fine. Uh, what’s going on? | 没事的 怎么了 |
[34:00] | Your message sounded urgent. | 你的留言听起来很着急 |
[34:01] | Oh. Well, Judith and I, we might be going away for a while, | 我和茱蒂丝可能要离开一阵子 |
[34:04] | so I just wanted to have one more session, | 我只是想再进行一次治疗 |
[34:07] | get a few things off my chest. | 让我心里能更轻松一些 |
[34:09] | I’m impressed. | 这倒是让我很吃惊 |
[34:11] | I know how hard therapy has been for you. | 我知道心理治疗对你来说一直不容易 |
[34:13] | This is definitely a step in the right direction. | 这次真是向前迈进了一大步 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:17] | You do something different with your hair? | 你做头发了吗 |
[34:19] | No. | 没有 |
[34:21] | It looks nice. | 看起来很美 |
[34:23] | Here, let me get that for you. | 让我来帮你 |
[34:28] | Is Judith here yet? | 茱蒂丝到了吗 |
[34:30] | Uh, no. She’s not coming. | 没有 她不来了 |
[34:32] | Just you and me. | 只有我们俩 |
[34:46] | That was Hotch. No sign of Alan at the house. | 是霍奇打来的 艾伦没有回家 |
[34:48] | He’s probably aware that we have Judith in custody. | 他可能已经知道我们拘留了茱蒂丝 |
[34:50] | If that’s the case, he knows | 如果是这样 他就会知道 |
[34:51] | it’s only a matter of time before we get to him. | 我们早晚会找到他的 |
[34:52] | At this point, the guy’s got nothing to lose, | 这么看来 这个人已经无所顾忌了 |
[34:54] | which makes him more dangerous than ever. | 这会让他变得更加危险 |
[34:59] | So where is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[35:00] | Oh, they all took off for the long weekend. | 他们都去过小长假了 |
[35:02] | You didn’t have any plans? | 你没有什么计划吗 |
[35:04] | Figured I’d use this time to catch up on work. | 我想着利用这段时间赶赶工作进度呢 |
[35:06] | Well, I guess it’s just me and you, then, huh? | 那就只有我们两个人了是吧 |
[35:14] | Excuse me. It’s my personal line. | 不好意思 是我的私人专线 |
[35:16] | Sure. | 没事 |
[35:16] | This is Kathleen. | 我是凯瑟琳 |
[35:17] | Kathleen, my name is Spencer Reid. | 凯瑟琳 我叫斯宾塞·里德 |
[35:19] | I’m a federal agent. | 是联邦探员 |
[35:20] | Right now you need to stay calm and not react. | 现在你得保持冷静 表现自然些 |
[35:23] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:24] | Is Alan Anderson there with you? Answer yes or no. | 艾伦·安德森和你在一起吗 回答是或否 |
[35:27] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[35:28] | You need to understand that Alan is a dangerous man | 你得知道艾伦是个危险分子 |
[35:30] | and he’s wanted for several murders. | 他现在是几起谋杀案的通缉犯 |
[35:33] | Ok. I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[35:36] | How can I help? | 我有什么可以帮到你的呢 |
[35:37] | Do you think you can get away from there without alerting him? | 你能不能在不引起他警觉的情况下离开那里 |
[35:42] | Not at this time. | 现在不行 |
[35:43] | I’m completely booked. | 我的预约已经都满了 |
[35:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:48] | Do you think he knows? | 他会不会是察觉了 |
[35:49] | I think you should step on the gas. | 我觉得你该加速了 |
[35:55] | That’s one thing I’ve learned in the 20 years I’ve been married, | 我结婚这20年来学会了一件事 |
[35:57] | is to listen to how a woman speaks on the phone. | 就是我能听出来一个女人在打电话时的口气 |
[36:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:04] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[36:05] | Alan, you’re not being rational right now. | 艾伦 你现在不理智 |
[36:07] | We can talk about whatever’s on your mind. | 我们可以聊聊你在想些什么 |
[36:08] | Or I can just show you. | 又或者我可以直接做给你看 |
[36:27] | No! Aah! | 不 |
[36:32] | Somebody… | 来人 |
[36:35] | Somebody, please, please, somebody, please — | 来人啊 救命 救命 来人啊 救命 |
[36:39] | Somebody, please! | 来人 救命啊 |
[36:44] | You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this! | 你不知道我等这一刻有多久了 |
[36:53] | Alan, don’t do this — | 艾伦 别这样 |
[36:54] | Shh! Shh! Try my process. | 试试我的疗程 |
[37:11] | Alan Anderson, FBI! | 艾伦·安德森 联邦调查局 |
[37:16] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[37:17] | It’s ok. Hey, you’re ok. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[37:32] | We found Alan. | 我们找到艾伦了 |
[37:33] | Where is he? Is he ok? | 他在哪 他没事吧 |
[37:35] | He’s fine, and so is Dr. Benedict, | 他没事 他试图要强奸并且杀害的 |
[37:38] | who he attempted to rape and kill. | 本妮蒂特医生也平安无事 |
[37:43] | Judith, your husband is going away for a long time, | 茱蒂丝 你丈夫要蹲很长时间的监狱 |
[37:46] | but you don’t have to. | 但是你不用 |
[37:48] | If you cooperate, I will move to get your sentence reduced. | 如果你合作的话 我会努力给你减刑 |
[37:54] | This is the last time I’m going to say this. | 这是我最后一次说这话 |
[37:57] | I will never betray him | 我永远都不会再背叛他 |
[37:59] | or my marriage again. | 或是我的婚姻 |
[38:02] | You might want to reconsider that. | 你或许会希望再重新考虑一下 |
[38:06] | He certainly betrays you every chance he gets. | 他反正是抓住了每次能背叛你的机会 |
[38:12] | This is Gloria Walters, and the necklace she’s wearing | 这是格洛莉娅·沃特丝 她戴的项链 |
[38:15] | was given to her by her fiance. | 是她未婚夫送给她的 |
[38:18] | She was raped and murdered last night by your husband, | 她昨晚被你丈夫奸杀 |
[38:21] | who we’ve also identified as the Crestview Rapist. | 你丈夫已被我们认定为是克雷斯特韦强奸犯 |
[38:33] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[38:56] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[38:59] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[39:02] | You’re a liar. I hate you! | 你是个骗子 我恨你 |
[39:05] | Get him out. | 把他带走 |
[39:17] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:18] | I totally could have made that recipe without cilantro. | 我完全可以在做那道菜的时候不放香菜的 |
[39:20] | It’s my fault. I should have disclosed my food allergies. | 是我不好 我早该告诉你我对香菜过敏 |
[39:22] | But I could have asked. | 但是我也没问你呀 |
[39:23] | Take a breath. The swelling’s gone down. | 深呼吸 我现在已经消肿了 |
[39:25] | Now what are we gonna do for our first Valentine’s? | 这可是我们的第一个情人节 现在该怎么办 |
[39:28] | Whatever you want to do. | 听你的 |
[39:30] | I don’t want it to always be up to me. | 我不希望总是我来做决定 |
[39:33] | I thought you liked planning things. | 我以为你喜欢计划 |
[39:34] | Yeah. But if I’m always the one planning things, | 是没错 但如果总是我来计划每件事 |
[39:38] | then I’m always the one planning things. | 到了最后所有事情的决定权都在我这 |
[39:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:44] | So I’m gonna make the executive decision | 所以我来决定 |
[39:46] | that we are spending our first Valentine’s day | 我们的第一个情人节 |
[39:49] | at Patty’s. | 将在帕蒂度过 |
[39:51] | Patty’s, the diner? | 帕蒂 那间小餐馆吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah, Patty’s the diner. | 没错 就是那家小餐馆 |
[39:55] | They have the best milkshakes in town. | 他们家的奶昔是全城最好喝的 |
[39:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:02] | I like milkshakes. | 我喜欢奶昔 |
[40:07] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[40:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:09] | You know, that’s why I blame you. | 这正是我讨厌你的地方 |
[40:12] | What, me? | 讨厌我 |
[40:13] | Yes. One more time turns into two more times, | 没错 再来一次变成了再来两次 |
[40:15] | and now there’s no way | 现在我们在这么短的时间内 |
[40:16] | we’re getting a table on such short notice. | 是不可能找到有座位的餐厅了 |
[40:18] | Girl, look at you. Can you blame me? | 美女 你这么美 能怪我吗 |
[40:20] | But as long as I’m with you, | 但是只要我跟你在一起 |
[40:21] | we can go anywhere you want. | 你想去哪就去哪 |
[40:24] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:25] | Hello. What are you doing here? | 你们怎么会在这 |
[40:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:28] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[40:30] | Wow, it is so nice to finally meet you. | 太好了 终于有机会见到你了 |
[40:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[40:33] | – Hey, you must be Sam. – Sam I am. | -你肯定就是山姆了 -正是在下 |
[40:35] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[40:36] | Oh. Not guilty. Not guilty. | 言过其实 言过其实 |
[40:39] | Look at you guys. You’re literally flawless. | 看看你们俩 简直就是绝配呀 |
[40:41] | You’re the live-action Ken and Barbie. | 你们就是真人版的肯和芭比 |
[40:43] | So where are you guys headed? | 你们这是要去哪呀 |
[40:45] | Uh, well, we actually had a change of plans. | 我们临时改变计划 |
[40:47] | Same here. | 我们也是 |
[40:49] | Is what’s happening right now | 现在发生的一切 |
[40:50] | what I think is happening right now? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[40:51] | Why, I believe so. | 应该就是了 |
[40:53] | This is our first double date. | 这是我们第一次双重约会 |
[40:54] | In that case, after you. | 既然这样的话 女士优先 |
[40:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:57] | And after you, sir. | 您先请 先生 |
[41:02] | “Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you.” | 每一段恋情都会滋养你内心深处的力量或是弱点 |
[41:05] | Michael Murdock. | 迈克尔·穆尔多克 |