Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Criminal Minds”… 《犯罪心理》前情回顾
[00:03] Like, we really, we really shouldn’t meet like this. 我们真的不该这样见面了
[00:06] I know. 我知道
[00:07] But, uh, we gotta talk about some things. 但有些事情我们得谈谈
[00:09] Everyone, this is our new section chief. 各位 这是新任部长
[00:10] This is Agent Mateo Cruz. 马特奥·科鲁兹探员
[00:12] You could have mentioned this. 你应该提一句的
[00:13] I got word minutes after we had breakfast. 我们吃完早饭后我才接到通知
[00:16] Cruz has risen through the ranks. 科鲁兹爬得很快
[00:18] You ever heard of this Cruz guy? 你以前听过科鲁兹这个人吗
[00:21] Yeah, I’ve heard his name. 听过
[00:22] Every time your name was mentioned today 今天每次大家提到你的名字
[00:23] and every time I didn’t say, 我都不能直接说
[00:24] hey, yeah, I know him, I’m lying. 对 我认识他 我在说谎
[00:27] That case could stay open for a couple of years. 那案子可能再有个一两年都不会结案
[00:29] It’s already been almost 3. 已经过了快三年了
[00:31] Can’t we just say we’re on assignment? 就不能说我们是有任务在身吗
[00:33] No one can know. 没人可以知道
[00:35] 私人号码 拨号中
[01:46] If I were you, 如果我是你
[01:48] I would save my strength. 就不会挣扎浪费力气
[02:26] Chief Strauss. 施特劳斯部长
[02:27] Agent Jareau. 洁婼探员
[02:28] Welcome. 欢迎
[02:30] I’ve been ordered to brief you on your new assignment. 我向你简单介绍一下新任务
[02:32] You’ll be splitting time between here and D.C. 你得在华盛顿和这里两头跑
[02:35] So I haven’t been drafted? 我还没有被征调
[02:37] Your transfer to State was a necessary backstop. 你调任国务院是必要的掩饰
[02:41] This mission is code word classified. 这项任务是机密
[02:43] Even the personnel reporting to you 就连向你汇报工作的人员
[02:45] will not know the nature of your work. 都不会知道你的工作性质
[02:48] You need to change. 你得换身衣服
[02:49] You just lost us a valuable asset. 你害我们失去了珍贵的线人
[02:51] Me? That terrorist got hurt trying to escape. 我 那个恐怖分子受伤了想逃跑
[02:56] You were right. 你说得对
[02:58] He talked? 他供出什么了吗
[02:59] Yeah, well, he started to, and then this. 对 他刚开始说 然后就发生这种事
[03:06] Agent Jareau, this is Mateo Cruz. 洁婼探员 这位是马特奥·科鲁兹
[03:08] He’s heading up the taskforce. 他负责特遣部队
[03:10] All right, follow me. 跟我来
[03:15] Hastings, do you have a minute? 黑斯廷斯 你有空吗
[03:20] Was this man tortured to death? 这人是被折磨致死的吗
[03:22] This man is al-qaeda operative Savin Mubari. 他是基地组织特务萨文·穆巴里
[03:24] He was one of Bin Laden’s couriers, and, yes, he was. 生前是本拉登的情报员 对 生前
[03:27] Didn’t anyone tell you to get changed? 没人告诉你要换衣服吗
[03:29] Hastings, why don’t you say 黑斯廷斯 跟行为分析组的
[03:30] hello to SSA Jennifer Jareau from the BAU. 特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼打个招呼吧
[03:33] She’ll be handling female interrogations. 她将负责审问女性
[03:36] We don’t need a profile if we know we’re looking for Bin Laden. 我们知道要找的是本拉登 不需要侧写
[03:38] I’m not a profiler. 我不是侧写师
[03:40] I was the communications liaison. 我之前是通信联络员
[03:42] Hell, then why is she even here? 那她来这干什么
[03:43] Stand down. Jareau is a proven mediator. 收敛点 洁婼是名优秀的联络员
[03:48] Don’t get comfortable. This places changes people. 别大意 这地方能改变一个人
[03:51] I can’t imagine what it’ll do to someone like you. 不敢想象你会变成什么样
[03:58] Arrogance aside, Hastings is CIA elite, so… 黑斯廷斯是有些傲慢 但他是中情局的精英
[04:02] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说
[04:03] He just tortured a man to death. 他刚刚把一个人折磨致死
[04:06] The bureau and the CIA handle things differently, but… 联调局跟中情局的处事方式不同 但
[04:09] Hastings didn’t do this. 这不是黑斯廷斯干的
[04:18] Who’s the woman? 那女人是谁
[04:19] That’s Nadia, Mubari’s wife. 她叫娜迪亚 是穆巴里的妻子
[04:23] Does she know anything? 她了解情况吗
[04:24] It’s up to you to find out. 这要靠你来发掘了
[04:26] Agent Jareau, 洁婼探员
[04:29] You’ll be working closely with him on this assignment. 执行任务时你要跟他紧密合作
[04:31] Very nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[04:34] JJ’s cell still hasn’t shown up. 还是不能定位小洁的手机
[04:37] I’m telling you, Hotch, she’s in trouble. 霍奇 她肯定出事了
[04:39] Garcia’s tracking her car now. 加西亚在追踪她的车
[04:40] Agent Sharp, will you take agent Jareau’s son to my office? 夏普探员 请把洁婼探员的儿子带去我办公室
[04:42] It’s an emergency. 事出紧急
[04:43] – Yes, sir. – Thank you. -是的 长官 -谢谢
[04:44] You go with her, love. 跟她去吧 宝贝
[04:46] I found it. It’s on the south side of the street. 找到了 在街道南边
[04:51] They’re here. 他们来了
[04:57] I’ll let you know. 我会通知你的
[04:59] JJ’s car parked on constitution. 小洁的车停在老地方
[05:00] Morgan and Reid are on their way. 摩根和里德正赶过去
[05:02] Find Matt Cruz. He’ll know what’s going on. 找马特·科鲁兹 他知道这是怎么回事
[05:04] Section chief Matt Cruz? 马特·科鲁兹部长吗
[05:07] Grant, it’s Garcia. 格兰特 我是加西亚
[05:08] I need to speak to Matt Cruz. 请让马特·科鲁兹接电话
[05:08] That’s why I couldn’t tell you on the phone. 所以我不能在电话里跟你说
[05:10] JJ made me promise. 小洁让我保证过
[05:11] Yeah, I know what time it is. Get him now. 我知道现在几点 马上让他接电话
[05:12] Well, she was afraid someone was listening, 她害怕被监听
[05:13] but what does Cruz have to do with JJ’s disappearance? 但小洁失踪跟科鲁兹有什么关系
[05:15] They worked together at The State Department. 他们曾在国务院共事
[05:18] Neither one has mentioned that. 但他们都没提过这事
[05:20] They couldn’t. Their assignment was classified. 他们不能说 因为那是机密任务
[05:22] No, past tense. 不 都已经过去了
[05:23] JJ worked at The State Department years ago. 小洁在国务院工作是很多年前的事
[05:25] I thought that, too, 我之前也这么想
[05:26] until Cruz was assigned here 直到科鲁兹被调到这里
[05:28] and the secret calls and texts started again. 神秘电话和短信又出现了
[05:30] Look, all I know is, is JJ said if anything every happened to her 我只知道 小洁说如果她出了什么事
[05:33] that Cruz would know what to do. 科鲁兹知道该怎么做
[05:35] Sir, there’s a problem. 长官 有麻烦了
[05:36] Chief Cruz isn’t answering 科鲁兹部长没接电话
[05:38] and GPS on his mobile isn’t transmitting. 他手机的GPS信号也没有传输信号
[05:40] That’s the same thing as JJ. 跟小洁一样
[05:43] Garcia, have Rossi and Blake check out Cruz’s house, 加西亚 让罗西和布莱克去科鲁兹家看看
[05:45] and, Anderson, put Agent Jareau’s family in protective custody. 安德森 你负责监护洁婼探员的家人
[05:48] This is SSA Hotchner with the BAU. 我是行为分析组特别督察探员霍奇纳
[05:50] I need to speak to the director. 我找局长
[06:11] They’re trying to access Integrity! 他们想进入”诚信”
[06:13] We can’t let them get our codes! 不能让他们知道我们的密码
[06:16] You have forgotten. 你忘了
[06:18] I know exactly how to get what I want. 我非常清楚怎样得到我想要的东西
[06:46] “Why should we look to the past in order to prepare for the future? 为什么要为展望未来而回首过去
[06:49] Because there is nowhere else to look.” 因为我们无处可看
[06:51] James Burke. 詹姆斯·伯克[科学史学家]
[06:53] The director’s behind closed doors 局长和
[06:54] with the Under Secretary of Arms Control 军控和国际安全事务副国务卿
[06:57] and International Security Affairs. 开展过秘密行动
[06:58] Hotch is on his way to the State Department to get some answers. 霍奇去国务院讨说法了
[07:01] We found JJ’s cell phone, but there wasn’t any sign of her. 我们找到了小洁的手机 但没找到她人
[07:03] Cruz is missing, too. 科鲁兹也失踪了
[07:05] His car is still in his garage, but mail and newspapers 他的车还在车库 但信件和报纸
[07:07] suggest that he’s been gone at least 24 hours. 表明他已经失踪至少24小时了
[07:10] I’m trying. 我尽力了
[07:11] I’m trying–I’m trying to pull data off of JJ’s phone, 我尽力从小洁的手机里调出数据
[07:13] but it’s like level 9 security. 但她手机的安全系数极高
[07:15] It would make Snowden weep. 让斯诺登遇上都能哭出来
[07:17] What about cell phone records? 那手机记录呢
[07:18] Encrypted. JJ’s and Cruz’s. 加密了 小洁和科鲁兹的都是
[07:20] That’s not surprising if they work for the State Department. 他们为国务院做事的话 这也不出奇
[07:23] But if that assignment was a backstop, 但如果那个任务是个掩饰
[07:24] then JJ’s transfer as D.O.D. liaison was her cover. 那小洁调任国防部联络人就是掩饰身份
[07:27] So what was she really doing that year? 她那一年到底在做什么
[07:28] That’s the first question Hotch is gonna ask. 这是霍奇要问的第一个问题
[07:30] Strauss was pressured by the executive branch 施特劳斯受到行政部门的压力
[07:32] to push JJ’s transfer through in 2010, 加快小洁2010年的调任
[07:34] so she would have known the reason why. 所以她应该知道原因
[07:35] Any assignment Strauss authorized 施特劳斯授权的所有任务应该都
[07:36] would be archived in the SCIF. 归档在敏感信息隔离设施中
[07:38] That facility is code word classified. 那处设施要有密码才能进入
[07:40] Ok, but Anderson can get you in. 安德森能带你进去
[07:42] He archives those reports. 那些报告是他归档的
[07:44] Blake, Rossi, JJ couldn’t have used the SCIF 布莱克 罗西 小洁进入敏感信息隔离设施
[07:46] without drawing attention. 一定会惹人注意
[07:47] She probably has it foxholed right here in the BAU. 她也许会把资料就藏在行为分析组
[07:50] We just need to find it. 我们只需去找到它
[07:51] And what are you not telling us? 你还有什么事瞒着我们
[07:55] Whoever took Cruz and JJ is highly trained 绑走科鲁兹和小洁的人训练有素
[07:58] and highly organized. 办事井井有条
[08:00] Justice, Defense, and State– 司法部 国防部和国务院
[08:02] They wouldn’t be on edge like this 如果只是不见了两位探员
[08:03] if this was a simple matter of two missing agents. 他们不会这样坐立不安
[08:06] Is Hotch worried that the recovery won’t be made a priority? 霍奇是担心他们不会将救人作为首要任务吗
[08:09] It’s our job to find the leverage that assures it is. 我们的工作就是找到筹码 确保他们会先救人
[08:12] Let’s get it done. 快行动吧
[08:32] The sooner you give me the security codes, 你越早给我密码
[08:34] the sooner this can end. 折磨就越早结束
[08:37] Say yes if you understand. 明白的话就说”是”
[08:50] What the hell is going on? 出什么事了
[08:51] She just went crazy on me. I don’t know where it came from. 她突然发狂了 不知道怎么回事
[08:55] – Where’s the doll? – What doll? -娃娃在哪 -什么娃娃
[08:57] The doll. We need to find the doll. 娃娃 我们得找到娃娃
[08:58] It’s ok. Calm down. 没事的 冷静点
[09:00] Where is the doll? 娃娃在哪
[09:01] It was on the ground outside. 在外面的地上
[09:22] Translate, please. 请帮我翻译
[09:24] Me? 我吗
[09:26] That was your first step at developing rapport. 这是发展协调关系的第一步
[09:28] We need to build on that. 之后都得靠这个
[09:45] My name is Jennifer. 我叫洁妮芙
[09:47] This is Michael. 这位是迈克尔
[09:54] Was that your child’s? 这娃娃是你孩子的吗
[10:01] Where is she? 她在哪
[10:08] Quetta. 奎达
[10:09] She’s in Pakistan. 她在巴基斯坦
[10:10] Ok, uh, tell her if she gives us the names 跟她说 如果她告诉我们
[10:13] of the men that dealt with her husband, 跟他丈夫交易的那些人的名字
[10:14] we’ll reunite her with her daughter. 我们就让她们母女团圆
[10:16] We can’t tell her that. 不能这么说
[10:19] Ok, we can, but we can’t actually do it. 可以这么说 但我们不能那么做
[10:25] Jareau… 洁婼
[10:29] You understand, we can’t launch a mission 你明白我们不能展开行动
[10:31] to rescue one prisoner’s daughter. Right? 去救囚犯的女儿吧
[10:37] Most of the files are kept on hard copy 大部分文件都以复印件的形式保存
[10:39] to prevent digital espionage. 以防止数字间谍活动
[10:40] Ok. Good thing one of us reads 20,000 words per minute. 幸好我俩中有一个每分钟能阅读两万个单词的人
[10:44] Time to get my spy face on. 该展现我间谍的一面了
[10:50] This has to be JJ’s foxhole. 这肯定就是小洁藏东西的地方了
[10:53] It was her office when she was liaison. 这是她当联络人时的办公室
[10:55] Hotch handles most of the paperwork now, 现在由霍奇处理大部分书面工作
[10:57] but before JJ was a profiler, 但在小洁成为侧写员之前
[10:59] she reviewed cases in here. 她就在这里评估案件
[11:01] Well, she wouldn’t hide anything too far out of reach. 她一定会把东西藏在触手可及之处
[11:11] All right, 4 digits. Any ideas? 好了 四位数 有想法吗
[11:13] Henry’s birthday is November 12. 亨利的生日是11月12日
[11:17] 1112 1112.
[11:21] That’s too easy. 太简单了
[11:23] Try 2008, the year she became a mom. 试试2008 那一年她成为了母亲
[11:28] Yep. 对了
[11:39] What’s Integrity? “诚信”是什么
[11:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:42] But someone does. 但有人知道
[11:46] Agent Hotchner, 霍奇纳探员
[11:47] we told you we were handling this. 我们说过正在处理
[11:49] Yes, Madame Secretary. 是的 国务卿女士
[11:50] I thought it would be a good idea if we shared information. 我认为共享信息对彼此都好
[11:54] Tell us what you know. 告诉我们你的信息
[11:55] Well, it might save time if you told me 如果您告诉我洁婼探员2010年
[11:57] the true nature of Agent Jareau’s reassignment in 2010. 那个任务的真相 就能节省很多时间
[12:02] She was D.O.D. liaison to the State Department, 她是国防部驻国务院联络人
[12:04] but you already know that. 但这个你早就知道了
[12:08] I know that that was her backstop. 我知道那是她的伪装
[12:09] I’m referring to something called “Integrity”. 我指的是某个叫做”诚信”的东西
[12:14] Clear the room, please. 请大家都出去
[12:21] “Integrity.” “诚信”
[12:28] Garcia, cross-reference keyword “Integrity” 加西亚 将关键词”诚信”
[12:30] against Middle East operations dating back to 2010. 交叉比对2010年的中东任务
[12:32] Focus specifically on military action 尤其注意跟奥萨马·本·拉登
[12:34] taken against Osama Bin Laden and/or Al-Qaeda. 和/或基地组织有关的军事行动
[12:37] Now we’re talkin’. 这还差不多
[12:40] What did you find? 找到什么了
[12:41] A ghost file in a ghost folder 没人想让我知道的
[12:42] on a ghost server that nobody wants me to know about. 幽灵服务器里的幽灵文件夹里的幽灵文件
[12:45] I’ll have to resurrect some gigabytes. 我得恢复千兆字节的文件
[12:47] So Agent Jareau was on a taskforce to find Bin Laden 洁婼探员当时的任务是找到本·拉登
[12:50] and Integrity was the name of the operation? “诚信”是行动的名字
[12:52] No. 不是
[12:53] Integrity’s the name of a database born out of that mission. “诚信”是那个任务相关的数据库的名字
[12:56] A failsafe put in place 安置有一定的防盗安全措施
[12:57] to protect covert agents and operations. 来保护秘密特工和相关行动
[12:59] You shouldn’t even know it exists. 你甚至不该知道它的存在
[13:01] But agent Jareau and agent Cruz know, 但是洁婼探员和科鲁兹探员知道
[13:03] and that’s why they’ve been taken. 所以他们被绑架了
[13:05] We believe so. 我们认为是这样
[13:06] Both have the necessary codes to access the system. 他们知道进入系统的密码
[13:12] Reid. 里德
[13:15] Why was JJ in the middle east? 小洁为什么会在中东
[13:17] And what were Cruz and Strauss doing there? 科鲁兹和施特劳斯怎么也在
[13:25] But she’s already given us the names of two high-level terrorists. 她已供出两名高级恐怖分子
[13:27] To assure her family’s safety, 为了保证家人的安全
[13:29] she’ll be even more willing to cooperate. 接下来她会更加配合我们
[13:31] We can’t risk U.S. casualties 我们不能让美军冒着生命危险
[13:32] trying to save a terrorist’s daughter. 去拯救一个恐怖分子的女儿
[13:34] Well, she was married to one, 她只是嫁给了一个恐怖分子
[13:35] but Nadia is a mother first. 母亲才是娜迪亚最重要的角色
[13:38] Look, she’s clutching that doll 她紧抓着那个娃娃
[13:39] as if her life depends on it. 好像那是她唯一的希望
[13:40] We put her daughter in her arms instead, 如果我们能让她们母女团聚
[13:42] she’ll tell us everything. 她会告诉我们一切
[13:44] Agent Jareau has a valid point. 洁婼探员说得在理
[13:46] The child’s definitely her achilles heel. 那个孩子就是她的弱点
[13:48] What if she’s already given us everything? 如果她已经把她知道的都说了呢
[13:50] Two terrorists her husband knew, OK. 两个她丈夫认识的恐怖分子
[13:52] But neither provided tangible leads to OBL. 但是两个人都跟本·拉登没有直接关联
[13:55] She could be stalling. 她可能是在拖延
[13:56] And what if she’s not? 万一不是呢
[13:57] What if she has one more name 万一她还知道一个跟本·拉登有关的
[13:59] that gets us Bin Laden? 重要人物呢
[14:00] Well, that’s a risk worth taking. 这个险值得冒
[14:07] OK, I’ll contact Secretary Jackson. 好吧 我去联系杰克逊国务卿
[14:23] All right, our fourth person is Michael Hastings, 第四个人是迈克尔·黑斯廷斯
[14:27] CIA operative, 中情局特工
[14:28] killed in action April 24, 2011. 在2011年4月24日的行动中遇害
[14:31] Operation classified. 机密行动
[14:33] This isn’t right. 情况不妙
[14:34] The U.S. doesn’t commemorate clandestine operations. 美军是不会记录机密行动的
[14:37] These are surveillance images. 而这些的确是监控画面
[14:38] So who took them? 那到底是谁拍的呢
[14:39] The same person who killed Hastings. 就是杀了黑斯廷斯的人
[14:42] Let’s hope Hotch can find out who that was. 希望霍奇能找出那个人
[14:45] There are ongoing back channel negotiations we can’t disrupt. 有一些秘密谈判是我们不能干预的
[14:48] So agents Jareau and Cruz get written off? 那就不管洁婼探员和科鲁兹探员了吗
[14:50] I know they’re your team, 我知道他们是你的队员
[14:52] but they’re not your problem. 但是你不用管那么多
[14:53] Who killed Agent Hastings? 是谁杀了黑斯廷斯探员
[14:56] He was a senior member of the taskforce you assembled. 他是你召集的那个特别行动组的高级成员
[15:10] His name is Tivon Askari, 他叫提冯·阿斯卡里
[15:12] former Iraqi Special Forces. 前伊拉克特种部队成员
[15:14] A turned interrogator, Askari aided in debriefing informants. 阿斯卡里后来成了审讯员 帮忙传递信息
[15:20] He was our lead translator 他一直是我们的主要翻译员
[15:22] until an attack on the taskforce 直到一次特遣部队遇袭
[15:24] exposed him as a traitor. 暴露了他的身份
[15:26] Following the attack, Jareau and Cruz 袭击发生后 洁婼和科鲁兹
[15:28] uncovered among his belongings 在他的物品中发现了
[15:30] surveillance images and detailed intelligence 关于我们内部人员的监控录像
[15:33] on our own people. 和详细情报信息
[15:34] Where is he now? 他现在在哪里
[15:35] Askari went to ground, 阿斯卡里潜逃之后
[15:36] we’ve been looking for him ever since. 我们就一直在找他
[15:38] Well, he wouldn’t have resurfaced without a reason. 他重新浮出水面肯定是有原因的
[15:40] He knows how valuable access to something like Integrity 他知道能进入”诚信”这样的数据库
[15:42] would be to our enemies, 对我们的敌人来说意义重大
[15:43] and if you have no idea where he is, 如果你还完全不知道他在哪里
[15:44] then agents Cruz and Jareau 那科鲁兹探员和洁婼探员
[15:45] – are running out of time. – What you need to do, -就危在旦夕了 -探员 你需要做的
[15:46] agent, is stand down. 就是放手不管
[15:48] We are handling this. 我们会妥善处理的
[15:50] This needs to be managed a little more delicately 此事情需要非常微妙地解决掉
[15:53] than by the coarse hands of the BAU. 不需要你们行为分析组粗手粗脚的掺合
[15:56] What that means, 也就是说
[15:57] no more SCIF break-ins. 不要再闯入敏感信息隔离设施
[15:59] No more database searches. 不要再搜索相关数据库
[16:03] Go back to chasing serial killers. 去追查该你们负责的连环杀手
[16:05] This is a State matter. 这件事由国务院来管
[16:18] – Yeah. – They just locked us out. -什么事 -他们不让我们参与行动了
[16:19] Is State doing anything to find JJ and Cruz? 国务院在想办法寻找小洁和科鲁兹了吗
[16:22] No. 没有
[16:23] So what are we gonna do? 那我们该怎么办
[16:25] We call in reinforcements. 我们也请求支援
[16:39] This is Prentiss. 我是潘提斯
[16:41] Hotch, what’s wrong? 霍奇 怎么了
[16:44] Debrief me on the plane. I’m on my way. 飞机上再跟我细说 我立刻出发
[17:15] Soon. 快了
[17:36] Extraction team is on approach. 特别营救小组就快到了
[17:38] They should have Nadia’s daughter momentarily. 他们马上就能找到娜迪亚的女儿
[17:40] Helo’s on the ground. 直升机降落了
[17:41] Roger, team 3, we are picking up activity in sector 9. 收到 三队 我们从第九区开始行动
[17:45] Extraction’s in place. Go, go, go! 准备就绪 行动
[18:00] We’ve got a family. 我们找到了一家人
[18:02] Two adults, one child. 两个成人 一个儿童
[18:04] Can you confirm their identities? 能确定他们的身份吗
[18:07] It’s the target. We have the girl. 是目标人员 我们找到那个女孩了
[18:09] Proceed with extraction. 营救行动继续进行
[18:12] We’re taking fire! 开火了
[18:15] Take cover. 快寻找掩护
[18:16] Pull out of there. Pull out of there now! 撤退 立刻撤退
[18:18] Pull out! 撤退
[18:19] That was an explosion. 肯定是爆炸了
[18:21] All right, get them back on line. 重新连线
[18:24] Get them back on the line. 重新连线
[18:25] Team 3… 三队
[18:26] Team 3. This is overwatch Alpha. Come in. Over. 三队 这里是一号监控台 请讲话 完毕
[18:30] Team 3, report. 三队 请汇报情况
[18:32] Team 3, this is overwatch Alpha. Report. 三队 这里是一号监控台 请汇报情况
[18:44] According to interpol data, 根据国际刑警组织的数据
[18:45] Askari is as bad as they get. 阿斯卡里恶贯满盈
[18:47] Highly educated member of the republican guard 他接受过共和国卫队的高级教育
[18:49] caught torturing POWs off the clock for fun. 长时间折磨人质来取乐
[18:53] I’m sending you his profile now. 我把他的侧写发给你们
[18:57] So this is who has JJ? 这就是绑架小洁的人吗
[18:59] His name speaks volumes. 他的名字意味深长啊
[19:01] Tivon means “Student of Nature”, 提冯的意思是”热爱自然”
[19:02] yet Askari means soldier. 而阿斯卡里的意思是”士兵”
[19:03] Askari’s methods appear well documented. 阿斯卡里的折磨方法全部都有记录
[19:06] He’s organized, he’s meticulous. 他做事有条不紊
[19:07] He typically spends 24 hours with his subjects before they break. 总会在征服目标人质前和他们呆上一天
[19:10] They’ve had Cruz at least that long. 他们抓走科鲁兹至少也有一天了
[19:12] It looks like this guy 看来这家伙
[19:13] uses most of the standard torture techniques. 会使用大部分的标准拷问手段
[19:15] He even keeps his ritual to an established timeline, 甚至有明确的时间表
[19:18] a so-called perfect methodology 经过多年实践
[19:21] evolved through years of practice. 总结出的所谓完美方法
[19:23] No sexual torture. 不使用性虐
[19:25] Maybe he has lines he doesn’t cross. 也许他也有不会跨越的那条线
[19:27] Typically, professional torturers are driven 一般来说 职业拷问者
[19:29] by a false sense of moral superiority. 是出于一种错误的道德责任感
[19:30] They don’t derive sexual pleasure from the cruelty they inflict. 他们不会从折磨中获得性快感
[19:33] But Askari isn’t just a torturer. 但阿斯卡里不只是拷问者
[19:34] He’s a sadistic serial killer. 还是个嗜血成性的连环杀手
[19:36] And they love getting off. 这种人喜欢性奋的感觉
[19:45] Guys, I may have two more victims we can attribute to Askari. 也许还有两名被害人死于阿斯卡里手下
[19:49] Savin Mubari and his wife Nadia. 萨文·穆巴里和他的妻子娜迪亚
[19:52] He was a known confidant to Bin Laden’s. 他是本拉登的心腹
[19:54] Both were at the camp where JJ worked. 他俩当时在小洁工作的营地
[19:56] Then JJ would have been assigned to interrogate Nadia. 小洁可能是被派去审问娜迪亚的
[19:59] Do we know what happened to her? 她怎么了
[20:00] M.O. matches all of Askari’s victims except for one thing. 作案手法和阿斯卡里的其他死者相符 除了一点
[20:03] She was raped. 她被强奸了
[20:04] So what was different about her? 她究竟有什么不同
[20:07] Maybe she lasted the longest. 也许她坚持得最久
[20:08] If his ritual dictates a specific timeline, 如果他习惯遵从特定的时间表
[20:10] any new aspect would fall later in his routine. 那后面也许会出现新的手段
[20:12] So the longer JJ holds out, 就是说小洁撑得越久
[20:14] the greater the likelihood that’ll happen to her. 就越有可能被强奸
[20:16] So how much time does JJ have? 小洁还有多少时间
[20:19] A few hours. 几小时
[20:29] No, no, no, what are you doing? 不 不 你要做什么
[20:32] It’s ok. 没事的
[20:32] You son of a bitch! 你个混蛋
[20:34] It’s ok. 没事的
[20:35] You have 5 seconds to give me what I want. 你有五秒钟的时间 把我要的东西给我
[20:38] 5… 五
[20:40] – 4… – You kill him, your plan is ruined! -四 -杀了他 你的计划就失败了
[20:43] – 3 – Stop counting! -三 -别倒数了
[20:44] – 2 – Please! -二 -求你了
[20:45] – 1… – No. -一 -不
[20:47] No! 不
[20:55] Let her down. 把她放下来
[21:14] You don’t have to come. 你们不用跟来
[21:16] We know. 我们知道
[21:18] This is gonna destroy her. 这会让她崩溃的
[21:20] It isn’t your fault. 不是你的错
[21:21] Like hell. 才怪
[21:23] I was the one who said we should go get her daughter. 是我说该去把她女儿接来的
[21:30] Nadia? 娜迪亚
[21:33] Nadia? 娜迪亚
[21:51] When war broke out, it looks like Askari’s talents 战争爆发后 阿斯卡里的才能
[21:53] were recruited by the regime to break potential informants 被当局用来拷问可能的线人
[21:57] as well as captured U.S. Troops. 以及被俘的美军士兵
[21:59] So Askari works for the highest bidder. 阿斯卡里效忠于出价最高的人
[22:01] How does a guy who tortured U.S. soldiers 一个折磨美军士兵的人
[22:02] get drafted to our side? 怎么会被招到我方来
[22:04] Wait, I might know that. 等等 我可能知道
[22:05] I uploaded that ghost file 我把幽灵文件
[22:07] to my private cloud server. 上传到了我的私有云服务器上
[22:09] The order was given by Chief Cruz. 是科鲁兹部长的命令
[22:14] Why would Cruz enlist a man like Askari? 科鲁兹怎么会要像阿斯卡里这样的人
[22:17] He needed a high-ranking partner to put him in position. 他需要一个高级别的同伴才能获得应有的地位
[22:20] So what are we saying, Cruz and Askari were working together? 这是什么意思 科鲁兹和阿斯卡里是同伙吗
[22:23] Then JJ’s in more danger than we thought. 那小洁的处境比我们想的更危险
[22:32] Hey. Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[22:35] How was your trip home? 这趟回家怎么样
[22:37] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[22:38] Nothing’s wrong. I’m pregnant. 没什么 我怀孕了
[22:43] Is that a good thing? 是好事吗
[22:45] Yeah. 是啊
[22:47] Yeah, Will and I have been trying. 是啊 我和威尔一直在努力
[22:49] It’s just… 只是
[22:52] I never imagined finding out about it here. 我从没想到会在这里知道这事
[22:55] Well, then… 那就
[22:57] congratulations. 恭喜了
[23:01] Jareau. 洁婼
[23:03] There’s a call for you from BAU. 行为分析组的电话找你
[23:05] Some kind of emergency involving Emily? 好像是和艾米莉有关的紧急事件
[23:10] Who’s Emily? 艾米莉是谁
[23:22] JJ. 小洁
[23:25] God, you’re freezing. 天啊 你冻僵了
[23:28] Emily. 艾米莉
[23:30] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[23:32] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[23:35] It’s taking everything. 我快坚持不住了
[23:38] I can’t… 我没法
[23:40] I think I might break. 我可能不行了
[23:43] You have to break. 你得告诉他们
[23:45] No, I… 不 我
[23:47] This has to end. 一切要有个了结
[23:49] Matt… 马特
[23:50] How did you– 你怎么
[23:51] I thought you– I thought you were dead. 我以为 我以为你死了
[23:52] I know. They’re trying to break you. 我知道 他们是为了让你崩溃
[23:57] I…I must be seeing things. 我 我一定是出现幻觉了
[24:03] You have to break. 你得告诉他们
[24:06] You can’t take much more of this. 你承受得够多了
[24:08] No… 不
[24:11] The time has come to give up your security codes. 是时候交出你的安全密码了
[24:15] No… 不
[24:31] Cruz never officially put his name in for section chief. 科鲁兹从没正式申请过部长的职位
[24:33] Well, somebody did. 有人帮他申请的
[24:34] Or he pulled strings, called in favors to get closer to JJ. 或者他动了些关系 找人帮忙以便靠近小洁
[24:37] Emily, you saw JJ during this time. 艾米莉 你那期间见过小洁
[24:39] Did she ever mention cruz or details of the investigation? 她提到过科鲁兹或是调查的具体情况吗
[24:46] The first thing I’m doing when we get to Paris is having this removed. 我到了巴黎的第一件事就是去掉这东西
[24:50] How could a brand hurt more than getting staked? 印记怎么会比被刺还疼
[24:53] Maybe it’s a psychosomatic itch you’re scratching? 也许是心理上的瘙痒
[24:56] The brand left an emotional toll, 印记留下了感情创伤
[24:58] Doyle established dominance over you 道尔在你身上留下印记
[25:01] by marking you as his. 表明你是属于他的
[25:02] A stake–I mean you overcame death. 而刺伤 你战胜了死亡
[25:04] The ultimate victory over your foe. 对你的敌人而言这可是终极胜利
[25:07] Why suffer a pain you’re proud of? 你所自豪的事怎么会觉得疼呢
[25:11] Or you could always get another tattoo. 或者你可以再弄个纹身
[25:13] Yeah, something transformative, like a… 有蜕变意思的 比如
[25:16] a phoenix. 一只凤凰
[25:19] or a blackbird. 或乌鸫
[25:21] I love the song. 我喜欢那首歌
[25:23] But something tells me I shouldn’t tread in your waters. 但我有种感觉 不该照你说的做
[25:27] Come on, JJ. Something’s obviously different about you. 小洁 你身上很明显有变化
[25:31] You commandeered an interpol jet. 你征用了一架国际刑警的飞机
[25:33] You’re profiling me. 你对我做侧写
[25:36] Why didn’t you say your transfer was a backstop? 你为什么不说这次调任是另有目的呢
[25:41] Oh, I know that look. 我知道你这表情的意思
[25:43] The “I can’t trust anyone but myself” look. I invented it. 就是”除了自己我谁都不信” 我发明的
[25:47] Do you ever feel like you’re in way over your head? 你是否有过无法承受的感觉
[25:53] I got assigned to an information hunt. 我受指派进行情报收集工作
[25:56] Instead, I am chasing an unsub who killed my informant. 实际上 我在追捕杀死我线人的嫌犯
[26:01] What would Hotch tell you to do? 霍奇会建议你怎么做
[26:04] Focus on victimology, let behavior lead the way. 专注分析被害人心理 跟随行为的引导
[26:07] Exactly. 没错
[26:08] Who did your unsub kill? 那个嫌犯杀了谁
[26:10] The one person I was getting through to. 我试图搞定的一个人
[26:12] Why? 为什么
[26:13] Because I was getting through to… 因为我正在想办法
[26:17] I was getting through to her. 我在想办法做她的工作
[26:23] What if she was about to expose her killer? 假如她当时正打算揭发杀手呢
[26:27] Someone on the inside? 或许是内部的人
[26:29] It sounds like it’s time for you to be the blackbird and flip the script. 是时候该你成为乌鸫 反转剧情了
[26:38] JJ suspected a double agent. 小洁怀疑一个双重特工
[26:40] She could have been talking about Cruz. 她也许怀疑的是科鲁兹
[26:41] If Cruz is working with Askari, why take JJ? 如果科鲁兹跟阿斯卡里合作 为什么要抓走小洁
[26:44] His clearance level is higher than hers. 他的许可级别比她的要高
[26:45] At interpol, our most sensitive information 国际刑警组织里 大部分机密信息
[26:47] requires two ranking agents to gain access. 需要两个高级探员才可以访问
[26:50] Maybe the Integrity systems require the same. 也许诚信系统也有相同规定
[26:52] But when agents are compromised, 可是一旦探员妥协
[26:53] their security privileges are revoked. 他们的安全特权就会被取消
[26:55] JJ’s codes shouldn’t work. 小洁的密码就会失效
[26:57] If he knew what he was doing, 如果他清楚自己的行动
[26:58] he could reroute the system updates 他可以变更系统更新
[27:01] that would render their security codes useless. 这就导致他们的安全密码失效
[27:03] Where would he have to do to do that? 他要去哪里操作
[27:04] Straight to the source. 直接进入数据源
[27:05] He’d have to hard-line into the servers, 他必须强行侵入服务器
[27:08] but they’re scattered all over the country. 但服务器都分散在全国各地
[27:09] It would be difficult to transport JJ 转移小洁的同时
[27:11] and keep to Askari’s timeline. 与阿斯卡里保持同步是很难的
[27:13] He must have taken her someplace local. 他只能带她去当地的某处
[27:15] We need to figure out which server they’ve hacked. 我们要查出哪里的服务器被黑了
[27:20] It’s ok. 没事的
[27:22] It’s ok. 没事的
[27:38] Codes confirmed. Now we just need the second user. 密码确认 现在需要第二个密码
[27:41] I guess we don’t need you anymore. 看来我们不需要你了
[27:43] You hurt her, you’ll never get my codes. 你敢伤害她 就别指望我的密码了
[27:47] Ever. 休想
[27:50] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[27:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:53] We’re getting nowhere on your inside man theory. 关于你所说的内鬼 我们毫无发现
[27:56] It’s because we’ve been looking in the wrong place. 因为我们一直找错了地方
[27:58] Where should we be looking? 应该在哪里找
[28:00] OPS. 指挥营
[28:03] You think the double agent’s one of us? 你认为双重特工在我们当中
[28:07] It would be the perfect infiltration plan. 那真是天衣无缝的渗透计划
[28:10] It’s the only way the extraction of Nadia’s daughter 只有这样才能让营救娜迪亚女儿的计划
[28:11] would have been compromised. 付诸一炬
[28:12] The mission was need to know. 这个任务就是要得到信息
[28:14] What are you proposing? 你有什么建议
[28:15] I’m not proposing anything. 我没有任何建议
[28:17] We’ve been authorized to use an off-base location 我们有权使用军事基地外的设施
[28:19] for enhanced interrogation of our own people. 强化审讯自己人
[28:45] I can’t believe Strauss signed off on this. 不敢相信施特劳斯会批准这个方案
[28:47] She didn’t. 她没有
[28:49] Jackson did. 杰克逊批准了
[28:51] You went over Strauss? 你越过了施特劳斯
[28:54] I didn’t think you had it in you. 真没想到你有这能耐
[28:55] Too many people have died for us. 太多人为我们牺牲了
[29:12] Hastings! 黑斯廷斯
[29:14] Fall back! 撤退
[29:56] What have you got, Garcia? 有什么发现 加西亚
[29:57] I found the relevant servers. 我找到了相关服务器
[29:58] How many were there? 有多少
[29:59] D.C. Area, 6. 华盛顿地区六个
[30:00] We need to narrow it down. 我们需要缩小范围
[30:01] We can ping the servers to see who’s hard-lined in. 我们可以检测服务器 看有谁强行闯入
[30:04] But the second we start knocking, 但只要我们一开始联通
[30:05] FBI data security is gonna know. 联调局的数据安全系统就会知道
[30:06] It’s not gonna be a big leap to figure out why we’re doing this. 不用费多大功夫就能查出我们的目的
[30:08] We won’t be here when they do. 他们查到时我们已经离开了
[30:10] Ok. I’m going in. 好 我开始了
[30:12] It’s not working. None of the servers are showing any active hard-lines. 没用 没有服务器有被闯入的迹象
[30:15] Then we’re back to square one. 那我们又回到起点了
[30:16] No, no. We don’t have time for that. 不 我们没时间了
[30:17] It’s already been 24 hours. 已经24小时了
[30:18] JJ’s beaming out of one of the sites. 小洁就在其中一个地点
[30:19] We’ll work our way down the list. 我们挨个去查
[30:21] Ok, sir, I’m sending coordinates now. 好的 长官 我这就发送坐标
[30:35] What happened? 发生什么了
[30:37] The convoy was attacked. 卫队被袭击了
[30:39] Hastings? 黑斯廷斯呢
[30:42] Taken, by Askari’s men. 被阿斯卡里的人抓走了
[30:50] There’s something else. 还有其他情况
[30:58] No. 不
[31:02] No…no. 不要
[31:05] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[31:23] Your code now, 输入你的密码
[31:26] or this time she loses more than her baby. 不然 这次她失去的就不只是孩子了
[31:28] Go to hell. 去死吧
[31:29] Your code! 你的密码
[31:34] Did you tell him I was pregnant? 是你告诉他我怀孕了吗
[31:36] Of course not. 当然不是
[31:39] I never told anyone. 我谁都没说
[31:41] Ok. 好
[31:43] It’s enough. 够了
[31:45] Come out. 出来吧
[31:47] Who are you talking to? 你跟谁说话
[31:48] Not to you, to your boss. 不是你 是你的头儿
[31:51] Come out and face me, you coward. 出来面对我 你这个胆小鬼
[32:08] Here, try this. 来 喝了这个
[32:09] Tea? I’m not drinking tea. JJ’s not drinking tea. 茶 我不喝茶 小洁可没茶喝
[32:12] You need to calm down. 你得冷静
[32:12] It’s been 24 hours, Kevin. 已经过了24小时了 凯文
[32:13] Do you know what happens after 24 hours? Because I do. 你知道24小时之后会发生什么吗 我知道
[32:17] – What was that? – Blackbird. -是什么 -乌鸫
[32:18] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[32:19] I have no idea. 我不知道
[32:21] It’s JJ. 是小洁
[32:28] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[32:31] Askari couldn’t possibly know that I was pregnant. 阿斯卡里不可能知道我那时怀着孕
[32:34] I didn’t tell anyone, not even my husband. 我没告诉过任何人 甚至都没告诉我丈夫
[32:36] I only told Matt, 我只告诉过马特
[32:38] right before you came and gave me that message from the BAU. 紧接着你就进来告诉我来自行为分析组的口信
[32:43] How long were you listening before you approached? 进屋之前你在外面偷听了多久
[32:47] The Humvee attack proved 那次悍马袭击证实了
[32:48] I was right about an inside man. 我对有内鬼这件事的猜测是正确的
[32:52] And look what it cost you. 看看你付出的代价
[32:53] You can threaten to kill me. 你可以威胁要杀了我
[32:55] Matt won’t give you what you want. 就算这样他也不会招出密码
[32:58] She’s right. 她说得没错
[33:02] Don’t I know it. 我就知道
[33:12] But I also know you, Matt. 但是我也了解你 马特
[33:16] And what line you won’t let me cross. 我知道你决不允许我跨过的底线
[33:20] Jareau is your Achilles Heel. 洁婼是你唯一的弱点
[33:23] And I don’t blame you. 这不怪你
[33:25] She is an attractive woman. 她的确很迷人
[33:28] Don’t touch her, you sick son of a bitch! 别碰她 你这个变态的混蛋
[33:30] No more games. 别再耍把戏了
[33:32] I want Integrity. 我要”诚信”
[33:34] She’s the price. 她就是你的报酬
[33:37] No. No. 不 不
[33:39] Maybe… 也许
[33:43] I can make you one. 我可以给你个孩子
[33:45] Another one. 一个新的生命
[33:48] JJ must have logged in with a panic sequence 小洁肯定是用紧急序列登陆了
[33:50] that triggered a silent alarm. 从而触发了无声报警系统
[33:51] It’s pretty standard protocol. 这是标准的程序
[33:52] Enter your security codes backwards 把你的密码倒着输入
[33:54] and a preset alarm is activated, 就会触发设定好的报警系统
[33:56] in this case, blackbird. 也就是我们现在看到的乌鸫
[33:59] Oh, God, JJ sent that alert 30 minutes ago. 天啊 小洁是半小时前发出的警报
[34:03] They must have looped the system. 他们肯定是把系统绕圈了
[34:04] That’s why I couldn’t read any hard-lines. 所以我读不到电话线上的讯号
[34:06] Which of the servers send the message? 报警信息是从哪个服务器发出的
[34:09] Hands where we can see them. 把手举起来
[34:11] What–what–whoa, whoa. Whoa. 搞什么
[34:13] Utherlay oadchurchbray Utherlay oadchurchbray.
[34:15] Utherlay oadchurchbray Utherlay oadchurchbray.
[34:17] You don’t need to be a linguist to recognize pig latin. 这种故意颠倒顺序的拉丁文不是语言学家也能破解
[34:20] Luther and Broadchurch is the location of Cramer Industries. 路德和布罗德教堂是克莱默工业的所在地
[34:22] It’s a research and development company. 那是一家研发企业
[34:24] R and D — that’s gotta be a front for clandestine operations. 研发企业 肯定是秘密活动的掩护
[34:26] Hang on. 坐稳了
[34:36] Take your time, Matt. I’ve been thinking about this for years. 你慢慢考虑 马特 我想这么做已经很久了
[34:41] Matt, don’t. 马特 别告诉他
[34:42] I’m fine. I’m fine. 我没事 我没事
[34:47] I’m fine. 我没事
[34:49] Ok, ok, that’s it. Just stop! 好吧 好吧 够了 住手
[34:52] I’ll do it. Just stop. 我告诉你 住手
[35:06] Where’s the server mainframe? 服务器主机在哪里
[35:08] Subterranean level. 地下层
[35:09] Which way is that? 从哪下去
[35:10] – Through the warehouse. – Show us. -穿过仓库 -带我们过去
[35:21] We’re in. 进去了
[35:22] It worked. 成功了
[35:23] Start with base security protocols and covert deployments. 先从安保规程和特工部署开始下载
[35:41] Now that we have access… 既然已经进去了
[35:52] I’ll call for helo extraction. 我会呼叫直升机营救
[35:53] Tell the men to meet me upstairs. 叫他们在楼上等我
[35:55] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[35:58] We don’t have it all. 还没全部下载完
[35:59] We have enough. 已经足够了
[36:10] It’s Hastings. I don’t see Askari. 是黑斯廷斯 我没看到阿斯卡里
[36:12] Hastings! 黑斯廷斯
[36:24] Stop! No! 住手 不要
[36:28] Thank you, Matt. 谢谢你 马特
[36:39] Matt… 马特
[36:41] No… 不
[36:43] No. 不
[36:50] Emily. 艾米莉
[36:53] I knew they’d call you. 我知道他们会找你
[36:56] I knew it. 我就知道
[36:58] All right. Shh… 好了
[37:03] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[37:04] I’m fine. Help Matt, please. 我没事 去救马特
[37:09] Hastings is headed to the roof. 黑斯廷斯去楼顶了
[37:11] You have to stop him. 你们必须阻止他
[37:12] Comms aren’t working down here. 通信设备在这里没信号
[37:14] He’s lost a lot of blood. How’s JJ? 他失血过多 小洁怎么样
[37:15] She’s standing, but that’s — 她没事 但是
[37:17] Where the hell did she go? 她跑哪去了
[37:19] She went to get Hastings. 她去追黑斯廷斯了
[37:20] It’s personal for her. 这件事对她来说是私人恩怨
[37:21] Go help her. I’ve got him. 去帮她 他交给我了
[37:23] Come on. Come on. 来 站起来
[37:36] He’s headed to the roof! 他朝屋顶跑了
[37:40] So is JJ. 小洁也上去了
[39:02] I got you! 我抓住你了
[40:01] Can you give us a minute, please? 请稍等一下
[40:15] Matt, what you did… 马特 你救了我
[40:17] I had your back. 我会照顾你的
[40:21] Always did. 一向如此
[40:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:26] Jennifer… 洁妮芙
[40:29] Get some rest. 好好休息吧
[40:43] Nietzsche said, “When you look long into an abyss… 尼采曾说过 当你凝视深渊时
[40:50] the abyss looks into you.” 深渊也在凝视你
[41:04] Emily, how much longer do we have you? 艾米莉 你还能跟我们待多久
[41:06] Um…6 hours. 六个小时吧
[41:09] It’s too soon. 时间也太快了
[41:10] It’s more than we had yesterday. 比昨天的时间长
[41:13] I’m just glad I finally got to meet you. 我很开心终于见到你了
[41:15] I’ve heard such amazing things. 我听说过很多关于你的精彩事迹
[41:18] All lies. 都是骗人的
[41:19] No. No more lies. 不 再没有任何隐瞒了
[41:24] Nothing but the truth from now on. 从现在开始只说实话
[41:25] Oh, yeah? 是吗
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme