时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s time for the contest | 席卷全美的竞赛环节 |
[00:03] | that’s taking America by storm, “Stop that deejay.” | “阻止那个DJ”又要到了 |
[00:06] | Fine. Bring it on, chump. | 好 放马过来吧 笨蛋 |
[00:08] | So we got through the holidays in one piece, right? | 我们毫发无损地过完了节日 对吧 |
[00:10] | But the big bearded guy in the red suit | 但我们最后还是得稍微感谢下 |
[00:12] | deserves one last trivia shout-out. | 那位穿红衣服的大胡子 |
[00:14] | Now, we know he didn’t deliver all these presents by himself. | 我们知道这些礼物不全是他亲自送来的 |
[00:17] | So, name for me all of Santa’s 9 reindeer. | 那请告诉我圣诞老人的九头驯鹿分别叫什么 |
[00:20] | Oh, I know this. Prancer, Dancer– | 这个我知道 欢腾 跳舞者 |
[00:26] | “Forgive me, sweetheart. | 原谅我 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | I tried to make it right.” | 我试过尽力补救 |
[01:20] | Hey, Dave, take a look at this, would you? | 戴夫 看看这个 |
[01:24] | This arrived at my house last night. | 这是昨晚送到我家的 |
[01:27] | It’s a gift from Harrison Scott. | 哈里森·斯科特寄来的礼物 |
[01:29] | Your buddy from Vietnam. | 你越战时的战友 |
[01:32] | “Appreciate everything you’ve done for me.” | 感谢你为我做过的一切 |
[01:35] | The grips are a replica of the Vietnam War Memorial. | 这枪是越战纪念碑的复刻版 |
[01:38] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[01:39] | It’s expensive. | 也很昂贵 |
[01:41] | What’s the matter? | 这又怎么了 |
[01:42] | A gift like this | 这种礼物 |
[01:43] | would practically drain all of Harrison’s savings. | 应该会耗尽哈里森的毕生积蓄 |
[01:46] | Now, if you’re trying to get yourself back on your feet, | 如果他想重新振作 |
[01:48] | why would you do something like that? | 为什么还要做这种事 |
[01:50] | You talk to him? | 你问他了吗 |
[01:50] | I left 3 messages where he lives | 他现在住老兵新生处 |
[01:52] | at new directions for veterans. | 我在那给他留了三条信息 |
[01:54] | He hasn’t returned my calls. | 他还没回我电话 |
[01:55] | That’s only been since last night. | 这是昨晚才发生的事吧 |
[01:57] | I phoned his job this morning. | 我上午给他办公室打过电话 |
[01:58] | He hasn’t shown up for work the past two days, either. | 他已经两天没去上班了 |
[02:02] | I’m worried, Aaron. | 我很担心 艾伦 |
[02:05] | Why don’t you go out to Los Angeles and check on him. | 去洛杉矶看看他吧 |
[02:07] | What about our caseload? | 那案子怎么办 |
[02:08] | It’ll be fine. You’ve got leave coming. | 没事 反正你也快休假了 |
[02:10] | You should go. | 应该去看看 |
[02:13] | Maybe I’ll do that. Thank you. | 我应该会去的 谢谢 |
[02:15] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[02:28] | It’s staged. | 都是安排好的 |
[02:29] | They got people on those programs | 他们在节目里安排了 |
[02:31] | they know are gonna fight. | 他们知道会打起来的人 |
[02:32] | You should’ve seen that guy’s wife | 你真该看看那家伙把两个女朋友 |
[02:34] | when he brought his two girlfriends out on the stage. | 带上台后 他老婆的表现 |
[02:36] | Hoo hoo hoo. Punches flying everywhere. | 拳如雨下啊 |
[02:39] | It’s a TV show. | 就是个电视节目 |
[02:41] | It’s fake. | 都是假的 |
[02:44] | Whoa. Your ass just got checkmated, homes. | 你被将死了 老家伙 |
[02:46] | It’s checkers, not chess. | 这是跳棋 不是国际象棋 |
[02:48] | King me. | 快上王 |
[02:50] | Well, here’s the problem, your majesty. | 不过有点小问题 陛下 |
[02:53] | This right here where you’re playing– | 你们现在下棋的地方 |
[02:54] | this is our office. | 是我们的办公场所 |
[02:56] | You want to come here, play a little game, | 你要想在这玩点小游戏 |
[02:58] | you gotta pay us rent. | 就得付租金 |
[02:59] | I said king me. | 我说了 快上王 |
[03:01] | I ain’t kidding, old-timer. | 我可没跟你开玩笑 老头 |
[03:02] | Cough it up, wallet and watch, both of you. | 你们两个 钱包手表都交出来 |
[03:04] | I faced a lot worse than you in Korea. | 我在朝鲜见过的场面比你这大得多 |
[03:08] | You two-bit punks don’t scare me. | 你们这些小流氓吓不到我 |
[03:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:14] | Well, I can get a whole lot scarier than this, grandpa. | 想玩心跳还不容易 老家伙 |
[03:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:33] | We’ve got a possible spree killer in Cleveland. | 克利夫兰出现疑似杀人狂 |
[03:35] | Details are sketchy, but 90 minutes ago | 信息很简略 90分钟之前 |
[03:36] | a man shot and killed two gang members | 一名男性在郊区公园 |
[03:39] | at a park on the outskirts of the city. | 枪杀了两个帮派混混 |
[03:41] | Why are we thinking spree? | 为什么怀疑是杀人狂 |
[03:42] | I mean, gang members shoot each other all the time. | 帮派互斗也很常见 |
[03:43] | Because a third gang member fled the scene, | 因为第三个帮派混混逃离了现场 |
[03:45] | the shooter hunted him down at a gas station | 而枪手在一英里外的加油站追到他 |
[03:47] | over a mile away to finish the job. | 并将他解决 |
[03:49] | Not your typical M.O. for a gang shooting. | 帮派火拼通常不会采取这种手段 |
[03:51] | Oh, and there’s more. | 还不止 |
[03:51] | After the third gang member was killed, | 第三个帮派混混被杀之后 |
[03:54] | a fourth person was shot and killed at a bus stop | 第四名被害人在距离加油站 |
[03:56] | less than a half a mile away from the gas station. | 不到半英里的公交站被枪杀 |
[03:58] | Also gang related? | 也跟帮派有关吗 |
[03:59] | I don’t know. Details still coming in. | 不清楚 信息还在更新 |
[04:00] | 4 homicides, 3 locations, all within 90 minutes. | 90分钟内 四起凶杀 三个地点 |
[04:03] | We need to hurry. Wheels up in 15. | 抓紧 15分钟后出发 |
[04:04] | I’ll let Morgan know. | 我去通知摩根 |
[04:32] | Can I help you with something, sir? | 需要点什么 先生 |
[04:35] | How much ammunition can I buy? | 我能买多少弹药 |
[04:37] | Well, depends how much you need. | 这得看你要多少 |
[04:43] | Those. | 那些 |
[04:46] | That’s 19.95. | 19.95块 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna need a lot more than that. | 再给我多拿几盒 |
[04:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:34] | The Road Home | 归途 |
[05:37] | “Beware the fury of a patient man.” | 不可小觑耐心之士的暴怒 |
[05:40] | John Dryden. | 约翰·德莱顿[英国诗人] |
[05:41] | You know, the description of our unsub is pretty vague. | 对不明嫌犯的描述很模糊 |
[05:44] | 40s, 50s, rumpled clothing | 四五十岁 衣着凌乱 |
[05:46] | like he could have been slept in. | 像睡过头匆忙起床的样子 |
[05:47] | And two witnesses in the park | 公园里有两名目击者 |
[05:49] | said he appeared to have been drinking. | 声称他好像喝酒了 |
[05:50] | They could smell alcohol on him. | 能闻到他身上的酒味 |
[05:52] | The first 3 victims all had police records– | 前三名死者都有案底 |
[05:54] | car theft, aggravated assault, and drug dealing. | 偷车 故意伤害 贩卖毒品 |
[05:55] | If they involve drugs, the unsub might be a disgruntled customer. | 如果跟毒品有关 嫌犯可能是不满的顾客 |
[05:58] | Sorry. Babysitting issues at home. | 不好意思 家里的保姆出了点问题 |
[06:01] | Garcia, did we get confirmation that the fourth victim | 加西亚 公交站的第四名死者 |
[06:03] | at the bus stop was not gang affiliated? | 跟帮派没有关系是吗 |
[06:05] | That is correct, sir. Paul Haller, high school senior. | 是的 长官 保罗·霍勒 高四学生 |
[06:07] | Not an angel, though. | 但也不是什么好鸟 |
[06:08] | Haller has a few minor robbery arrests from the past, | 霍勒曾因几次小偷小摸被逮捕过 |
[06:12] | and police found a wallet on his body, | 警方在他身上发现了一个钱包 |
[06:14] | cash and credit cards belonging to a Sita Patel. | 现金和信用卡都属于一个叫西塔·帕特尔的人 |
[06:17] | Purse-snatching? | 抢钱包 |
[06:18] | Gang members, mugger. | 黑帮分子 抢劫犯 |
[06:20] | We might be looking at a vigilante. | 这可能是义务警员所为 |
[06:21] | All right, I just got off the phone with Cleveland P.D. | 我刚跟克利夫兰警方通过电话 |
[06:23] | If we are dealing with a spree killer, | 如果我们面对的是杀人狂 |
[06:24] | at least he’s on a slower boil now. | 至少他现在还能自控 |
[06:26] | No new incidents reported in the past hour. | 过去几个小时没有犯下新的案子 |
[06:28] | The victim at the gas station wasn’t just shot. | 加油站的死者不仅中了枪 |
[06:30] | The body showed signs of having been run over multiple times | 尸体表明他被一辆大车 |
[06:33] | by a large vehicle. | 反复碾了好几次 |
[06:34] | That is one way to put the “over” in overkill. | 还真是过度杀戮 |
[06:36] | Morgan, you and JJ go to | 摩根 你和小洁去 |
[06:37] | the park where the first shooting took place. | 发生第一件枪击案的公园 |
[06:39] | Blake, go to the gas station crime scene, | 布莱克 去加油站犯罪现场 |
[06:40] | and as soon as we can find Sita Patel, | 一找到西塔·帕特尔 |
[06:42] | Reid and I will talk to her, | 我和里德就会去找她谈 |
[06:43] | see if she interacted with the unsub. | 看她跟不明嫌犯有没有关联 |
[06:47] | I was walking to work. | 我当时在步行去上班的路上 |
[06:49] | The boy grabbed my handbag, | 那个男孩抢了我的手袋 |
[06:51] | and then when I tried to hold on, he yanked hard, | 我不肯松手 他就拉得更用力了 |
[06:53] | and I fell. | 然后我就摔倒了 |
[06:54] | Did anyone else see the attack? | 有人看到他抢劫吗 |
[06:55] | Many people. But they did nothing. | 很多人都看到了 但他们都无动于衷 |
[06:57] | Nobody stayed to help? | 没人停下帮你吗 |
[07:00] | Only one, a man. | 只有一个男人 |
[07:02] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说什么了吗 |
[07:03] | He asked me which direction the boy went. | 他问我那男孩往哪边跑了 |
[07:05] | I told him and he left. | 我说了 他就离开了 |
[07:07] | Did the man leave on foot or in a vehicle? | 他是走路还是开车离开的 |
[07:10] | I didn’t see. | 我没看到 |
[07:13] | He was very calm. | 他很冷静 |
[07:15] | Calm and determined. | 冷静而坚定 |
[07:20] | All right, thanks for your help. | 好的 谢谢帮忙 |
[07:23] | Will you have your driver call me if he remembers anything else? | 如果你们的司机想起其它事 能请他打给我吗 |
[07:26] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[07:28] | Well, not exactly an outpouring of grief from the locals. | 本地人也没流露出什么悲伤之情 |
[07:32] | Victims were bad news. | 死者都是些人渣 |
[07:34] | Take a look at this. | 来看这个 |
[07:36] | The street sweeper had to go around | 不知道之前停在这的是辆什么车 |
[07:37] | whatever was parked here. | 扫路机得来好好扫一扫了 |
[07:39] | I just got off the phone with the street-sweeping team. | 我刚跟道路清扫队通完电话 |
[07:41] | They said their truck passed by approximately 15 minutes | 据称他们的车在警方接到枪击报案前 |
[07:43] | before the 911 call came in about the shooting. | 大约15分钟经过了这里 |
[07:46] | That means the car was obviously parked there then, | 也就是说那辆车当时停在这里 |
[07:47] | but gone before the police responded. | 但在警方出警前离开了 |
[07:49] | Do we have a vehicle description? | 有车辆描述吗 |
[07:51] | They said it was a two-tone brown and beige SUV. | 他们说是深浅棕和米黄色的城市越野 |
[07:53] | Out of state plates, and no license number. | 是外州牌照 没有车牌号 |
[07:57] | Street-sweeping team said the car | 道路清扫队说这辆车里 |
[07:58] | was packed full of boxes and clothes. | 塞满了箱子和衣服 |
[08:00] | The unsub was described as looking disheveled. | 对不明嫌犯的描述是蓬头垢面 |
[08:04] | All right, so was the person in the car | 好吧 那车里的人 |
[08:05] | a witness to the killings | 是凶杀案的目击者 |
[08:07] | or was he the killer himself? | 或者就是凶手本人呢 |
[08:12] | So, Harrison didn’t give you any indication where he might have gone? | 哈里森完全没跟你说过他可能会去哪吗 |
[08:16] | No. We asked his roommates, checked the local jails | 是的 我们问过他的室友 查过本地监狱 |
[08:19] | and hospitals. Nothing. | 和医院 但一无所获 |
[08:21] | Did you or anybody else | 你或者其他人 |
[08:22] | notice a change in him recently? | 发现他最近有什么变化吗 |
[08:25] | Mr. Scott did seem a little different, now that you mention it. | 这么一说 斯科特先生好像是有点不同 |
[08:28] | In what way? Angry? Depressed? | 怎样的不同 愤怒 抑郁 |
[08:30] | No. We see a lot of that here | 都不是 这些情绪在这都很常见 |
[08:32] | and know how to deal with it. | 我们知道该怎么处理 |
[08:33] | No, with Mr. Scott it was… | 斯科特先生是 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. He’d stare right through you, | 不好说 他就直盯着你 |
[08:38] | like his mind was a million miles away. | 而思绪似乎早就飘远了 |
[08:40] | Were any of his clothes or personal belongings missing? | 他的衣服或者个人物品都在吗 |
[08:44] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:44] | Our participants have so few possessions to begin with. | 这里的人本来就没有什么自己的东西 |
[08:47] | Ms. Grant, give me a chance to find him, | 格兰特女士 给我个机会找到他 |
[08:50] | to try to convince him to come back. | 说服他回来 |
[08:53] | We have a very long waiting list, | 我们的候补名单很长 |
[08:54] | so, unfortunately, | 所以很不幸 |
[08:56] | our policy about unauthorized absences is very strict. | 我们对于擅自离开的规矩很严 |
[08:59] | After 3 days, the participant loses their spot. | 三天后 他的位置就会由别人顶上 |
[09:02] | Mr. Scott’s been gone two days already, | 斯科特先生已经离开两天了 |
[09:03] | so that leaves you less than 24 hours. | 所以你只有不到一天的时间 |
[09:08] | I– | 我 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:30] | Ok, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | All right, bye-bye. | 再见 |
[09:42] | Terry? | 特里 |
[09:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:44] | Terry, you’re not supposed to be here. You know that. | 特里 你明知你不该来这的 |
[09:47] | Terry–terry, please. Terry, no, don’t. | 特里 别这样 求你了 |
[09:50] | Don’t! Don’t! Don’t do this! | 不要 别这样 |
[09:52] | Terry, stop! | 特里 住手 |
[09:53] | Terry, no! Stop, Terry! Stop! | 特里 不要啊 住手 |
[10:01] | A restraining order? | 限制令 |
[10:02] | I’ll call the cops on you. I swear it! | 我保证我会报警抓你的 |
[10:03] | This was sent to me at my job. | 你把这东西送来我公司 |
[10:05] | In front of my clients, in front of my– | 当着我客户的面 |
[10:06] | That’s ’cause you never opened the door to the process server! | 那是因为你从不肯开门收传票 |
[10:07] | You shut up! | 给老子闭嘴 |
[10:09] | No! | 不 |
[10:11] | What do you think about that restraining order now? | 现在你怎么看那张限制令 |
[10:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[10:19] | Get your hand off her neck. | 松开她的脖子 |
[10:20] | Just go back to your cardboard box. | 回你的老鼠洞待着 |
[10:21] | This doesn’t concern you. | 别管闲事 |
[10:26] | I said beat it. | 叫你滚开 |
[10:31] | Sir– ohh! | 先生 |
[10:47] | Anything from Sita Patel? | 西塔·帕特尔怎么说 |
[10:49] | The man who asked which way the purse-snatcher went | 有个男的问了她抢包贼逃跑的方向 |
[10:51] | matches the description of the unsub. | 那人的样貌和嫌犯相仿 |
[10:52] | How did it go at the gas station? | 加油站那边怎么样 |
[10:53] | Maybe it’s just me, but if I saw a person gunned down | 或许只有我会这样 但要是有人被枪打死 |
[10:55] | and run over by a car a half a dozen times, I’d remember it. | 还被车辗了好几次 我肯定忘不了 |
[11:00] | Let me guess–witnesses are drawing a blank. | 目击者肯定说什么都不记得了 对吧 |
[11:02] | “It all happened so fast.” | “一切都发生得太突然” |
[11:04] | No surveillance cameras at the gas station either. | 加油站里也没有监控 |
[11:06] | It’s a high-crime area and the victims were criminals. | 那地方犯罪率很高 死者又都是罪犯 |
[11:08] | The neighborhood could be looking at this as a problem solved. | 那些居民肯定觉得他们死了也是好事 |
[11:11] | There’s been another shooting. | 又出事了 |
[11:15] | My ex grabbed my throat, | 我前夫抓住我的喉咙 |
[11:17] | and the next thing I know, this guy was in the yard | 我突然看到那个人站在院子里 |
[11:19] | and he shot Terry and he took off. | 他朝特里开了枪 然后就走了 |
[11:22] | Can you describe the other guy? | 你记得那人的长相吗 |
[11:24] | No. Everything happened so fast. | 不记得 一切都发生得太突然 |
[11:27] | Coins were found scattered all around the area, | 院子里到处散落着硬币 |
[11:29] | like somebody emptied out their pockets? | 像是有人把口袋里的钱都掏空了 |
[11:32] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意 |
[11:34] | So when we analyze the coins, | 要是我们检测那些硬币 |
[11:35] | we won’t find trace evidence of you or your ex on them– | 不会在上面找到你或你前夫的痕迹吧 |
[11:38] | no fingerprints– | 比如指纹 |
[11:39] | Ok. Yeah, I think Terry may have thrown some coins at the guy. | 好吧 特里好像是朝那人丢了些钱 |
[11:44] | Well, when we get back to the station, | 等我们回了警局 |
[11:46] | you can help the police artist render a likeness? | 你能协助警方画师画出嫌疑人的样貌吧 |
[11:49] | No. | 不行 |
[11:51] | – Excuse me? – You have no idea what it’s been like. | -什么 -你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[11:54] | The past two years I wake up every morning scared to death. | 过去的两年 我简直生不如死 |
[11:57] | Terry was crazy violent | 特里暴戾成性 |
[11:59] | and nobody would do a single thing about it. | 所有人都拿他没有办法 |
[12:00] | He was issued a restraining order. | 不是对他下达了限制令吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, yeah. You saw how restrained he was. | 是啊 你看限制住他了吗 |
[12:05] | You want to see what he did once? | 想见识一下他的所作所为吗 |
[12:08] | I was cooking dinner, | 有次我在做饭 |
[12:10] | he got mad and threw scalding oil at me. | 他发起脾气来 把滚油浇到了我身上 |
[12:12] | Did you press charges? | 你没告他吗 |
[12:13] | Terry told everyone it was an accident. | 特里跟别人说是意外 |
[12:15] | That I dropped a frying pan. | 说我把煎锅掉地上了 |
[12:17] | But the police would have investigated, Madison. | 你要是报警 警察会调查的 麦迪逊 |
[12:19] | Terry’s Mr. Charity Fund-raiser, | 特里为慈善活动募集资金 |
[12:22] | all-around good guy at the country club. | 是乡村俱乐部里的大好人 |
[12:25] | It was my word against his. | 就凭我一面之词 |
[12:26] | Please, give me a break. | 还是算了吧 |
[12:29] | But it’s over now, | 可现在一切都结束了 |
[12:30] | thanks to that guy. | 多亏了那个人 |
[12:39] | I hope you don’t find him. | 我不希望你们抓住他 |
[12:42] | Whoever it was, | 不管他是谁 |
[12:43] | I hope he gets away. | 我希望他能逃走 |
[13:05] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么来了 |
[13:06] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:07] | I got nothin’ to say. Now get the hell out of here. | 没什么好说的 快他妈走吧 |
[13:11] | What are you gonna do, Harrison? | 我不走你能怎样 哈里森 |
[13:13] | Punch me? | 打我吗 |
[13:14] | Hit me over the head with that lamp? | 拿那盏灯敲我的头 |
[13:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:21] | You came a long way for nothing. That’s what happened. | 你大老远的算是白来了 就这么回事 |
[13:26] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been in here. | 我有很久没来这里了 |
[13:29] | What, 35 years, maybe more? | 至少有35年了吧 |
[13:34] | There used to be a pinball machine over there. | 过去那边还有台弹球机呢 |
[13:39] | I see you’re traveling light. | 你的家当看着不多啊 |
[13:41] | Packed what I needed. | 够用就行 |
[13:44] | Don’t see anything else. | 没见有其他东西 |
[13:45] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[13:46] | packed what I needed. | 够用就行 |
[13:50] | Do I need to search this room for a weapon? | 这房间里不会有武器吧 |
[13:52] | I did not come here to blow my brains out, Dave. | 我不是来这自杀的 戴夫 |
[13:56] | How the hell did you know that I’d be here? | 你他妈怎么知道我在这 |
[13:58] | Educated guess. No money, no car. | 推理呗 你没钱 没车 |
[14:02] | I figured you’d find someplace cheap and familiar. | 我想你得找个便宜又熟悉的地方 |
[14:08] | As you know, we were stationed at Pendleton. | 我们在彭德尔顿驻扎过 |
[14:10] | We spent a lot of time here before we shipped out. | 出征前 我们经常来这里 |
[14:13] | So, when I called and found out | 然后我打听到 |
[14:15] | that your old pal Pete still owned this place– | 这地方还在你老朋友皮特名下 |
[14:18] | The way you sniff people out, | 早知道你找人这么厉害 |
[14:19] | I should’ve recommended you to recon division back in ‘nam. | 那时候在越南 我就该推荐你去侦查部门 |
[14:31] | The seal on that is not broken. | 那酒没开呢 |
[14:33] | You can check. | 你自己看 |
[14:34] | I haven’t had a drop in 14 months. | 我已经14个月滴酒未沾了 |
[14:37] | But you brought it along just in case. | 可你还是带来以备不时之需 |
[14:40] | A person doesn’t need to pull the trigger of a gun to kill himself. | 不是对着自己扣动扳机才算自杀 |
[14:46] | Why, Harrison? You were doing so well. | 怎么了 哈里森 你不是恢复得不错吗 |
[14:50] | I got no answer for that. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | I come to the end of my road, Dave. | 我走进死胡同了 戴夫 |
[14:59] | I’m just sorry you had to come so far to see it. | 你大老远赶来就看到我这样 真抱歉 |
[15:47] | There’s somebody at the door. | 门口有人 |
[15:49] | Go check. | 去看看 |
[15:51] | Yeah, who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:53] | You know who it is. | 你知道是谁 |
[15:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. It looks like some older dude. | 不知道 好像是个老家伙 |
[16:01] | What’s the problem, man? We’re busy in there. | 什么事 伙计 我们忙着呢 |
[16:03] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[16:04] | Hell, no . Am I supposed to? | 当然不知道 我该知道吗 |
[16:07] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[16:09] | Good for you. Now mosey your ass back out of here. | 算你行 快滚出去 |
[16:12] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我等这一刻等了好久了 |
[16:44] | Victims were small-time meth dealers, | 死者是些小冰毒贩子 |
[16:45] | been in and out of jail for years. | 数年来几度入狱 |
[16:47] | What do you got? | 在看什么 |
[16:48] | Garcia patched in surveillance video from the hallway camera. | 加西亚从走廊的监控录像里找到的 |
[16:53] | It’s our unsub. | 他就是嫌犯 |
[16:54] | He walks straight to the meth dealers’ apartment, | 他径直走进毒贩的公寓 |
[16:57] | and that’s consistent with his M.O. of targeting criminals. | 符合他锁定不法分子为目标的作案方式 |
[16:59] | But he stumbled on the first victims by chance. | 但第一个被害人是他在偶然情况下杀害的 |
[17:02] | He sought these out. | 而这些是他锁定的 |
[17:03] | He’s evolving. | 作案方式在进化 |
[17:05] | Garcia’s trying to pull | 加西亚在想办法 |
[17:05] | surveillance video from the surrounding area. | 调出附近区域的监控录像 |
[17:07] | We’re looking for a two-tone suv with out of state plates. | 查找一辆外州牌照的双色越野车 |
[17:11] | He looks straight into the camera. | 他直视着摄像头 |
[17:14] | He doesn’t care who sees him. | 不在乎谁会看到他 |
[17:19] | You should eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[17:20] | Nah, not hungry. | 不了 不饿 |
[17:22] | Well, I’ll save you some kung pao beef. | 好吧 我给你留点宫爆牛肉 |
[17:24] | It’s a little chewy, but, | 有点难嚼 但是 |
[17:28] | “The early bird gets the worm, | 早起的鸟儿或许有虫吃 |
[17:29] | but the second mouse gets the cheese.” | 但晚到的老鼠才有奶酪 |
[17:33] | No. | 不要 |
[17:39] | Want to hear yours? It’s pretty good. | 想听你的吗 这句很好呢 |
[17:42] | Those hills there. | 那边的山 |
[17:45] | What about ’em? | 怎么了 |
[17:49] | My son Thomas and his wife | 我儿子托马斯和他老婆 |
[17:52] | live on the other side of those hills. | 住在山的另一边 |
[17:54] | In Carlsbad. | 在卡尔斯巴德 |
[17:56] | The son you haven’t spoken to in a while? | 那个你很久都没联系过的儿子吗 |
[17:58] | 19 years. | 19年了 |
[18:01] | I called him out the blue the other day. | 我那天突然给他打了个电话 |
[18:06] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[18:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:10] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:12] | Don’t call again. | 别再打来了 |
[18:13] | That was the gist of it. | 大概就是这些了 |
[18:18] | I got a grandson | 我有一个孙子 |
[18:21] | I didn’t even know about, Dave. | 我之前都不知道 戴夫 |
[18:23] | I could hear him talking in the background. | 我在电话里听到了他的声音 |
[18:30] | Grandson | 孙子 |
[18:32] | on the other side of the hill. | 在山的另一边 |
[18:35] | I ain’t never gonna see him. | 我永远也见不到他 |
[18:44] | Let’s go, then. | 咱们走吧 |
[18:46] | No point. | 没意义 |
[18:48] | Permission to state the obvious, sir. | 请求说句大家都明白的话 长官 |
[18:50] | Permission denied. | 拒绝请求 |
[18:54] | You spent the last of your money to come down here. | 你揣着最后一点钱来到这里 |
[18:58] | That’s not someone who’s throwing in the towel. | 那不是一个认输的人会做的事 |
[19:02] | That’s someone | 而是一个想要 |
[19:04] | who wants another chance. | 重获机会的人做的事 |
[19:11] | I don’t know, Cruz. | 我不知道 科鲁兹 |
[19:11] | We could be here another day or two. | 我们可能还要在这里待一两天 |
[19:14] | Why don’t you send me a secure contact number | 要不你发给我一个安全的联系号码 |
[19:15] | and I’ll get back– | 我会在 |
[19:18] | Ok, yeah. Well, you tell him mommy misses him. | 好的 告诉他 妈妈很想他 |
[19:22] | Talk to you soon. | 回头聊 |
[19:24] | What have you got, Garcia? | 查到什么了吗 加西亚 |
[19:25] | As your gigantic brain suspected, sir, | 长官 您真是料事如神 |
[19:26] | a two-tone suv with Florida plates | 一辆佛罗里达牌照的双色越野车 |
[19:28] | was parked across the street from the apartment building. | 停在公寓楼对面的街上 |
[19:31] | Were you able to pull a plate? | 能看清牌照吗 |
[19:32] | The suv is registered to a Clifford Walsh. | 车注册在克利福德·沃尔什名下 |
[19:35] | Do you have an address? | 有这人的地址吗 |
[19:36] | Nothing local. | 没有本地的地址 |
[19:37] | Walsh moved out of the area a long time ago. | 沃尔什很久之前就从这里搬走了 |
[19:43] | And if you hate sad stories as much as I do, | 如果你和我一样不喜欢悲伤的故事 |
[19:45] | you should leave the room right now, ’cause this one’s super sad. | 最好马上离开别听 因为这事太悲惨了 |
[19:48] | 10 years ago Walsh lost his wife and his 14-year-old son | 十年前沃尔什在一场入室抢劫案中 |
[19:51] | in a home invasion robbery. | 失去了自己的妻子和14岁的儿子 |
[19:53] | Here in Cleveland? | 在克利夫兰吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah.It looks like the motive was stealing stuff. | 是的 看来凶手的作案动机是窃取财物 |
[19:57] | Jewelry has taken out of the home, | 家中的珠宝被洗劫一空 |
[19:59] | and there was an attempted sexual assault on Mrs. Walsh. | 沃尔什太太还险些被性侵 |
[20:02] | Where was Walsh at the time of the home invasion? | 案发当时沃尔什在哪里 |
[20:03] | He was working as a night supervisor | 他当时在斯特朗维尔一个模具工厂 |
[20:06] | of a tool and die plant in Strongville, | 当夜间主管 |
[20:08] | which is just outside the city. | 就在城外 |
[20:09] | Did they get the killer? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, very next day. | 抓到了 第二天就抓到了 |
[20:12] | Howard Clark, 18 years old. | 霍华德·克拉克 18岁 |
[20:14] | High as a kite on meth at the time of the attack. | 作案时吸冰毒吸嗨了 |
[20:17] | He was only sentenced to 10 years in prison. | 只判了入狱十年 |
[20:19] | The meth angle is interesting. | 冰毒的事很有意思 |
[20:20] | Did Clark have any connection with the victims in the apartment? | 克拉克和公寓中的被害人有关联吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah. He was buddies with Dane Hendrix, one of the victims. | 有 他是其中一个死者戴恩·亨德里克斯的哥们 |
[20:28] | 10 years. That’s awfully lenient for a double homicide. | 才判十年 对双人命案来说太仁慈了 |
[20:31] | You think? Maybe that’s why Walsh went into a total tailspin. | 是吗 或许正因如此沃尔什才彻底消沉 |
[20:33] | He started drinking, quit his job, moved to Florida. | 他开始酗酒 辞掉工作 搬去佛罗里达 |
[20:35] | He’s been like borderline homeless for many, many years. | 很多年来他可以说是无家可归 |
[20:39] | When did he come back to Cleveland? | 他什么时候回到克利夫兰的 |
[20:40] | Last week. He cashed out his meager savings account | 上周 他取出自己的微薄积蓄 |
[20:43] | and headed north. | 一路向北 |
[20:44] | Here is what’s interesting about the timing of this, though. | 有趣的是他此行的时机 |
[20:48] | Howard Clark, the guy who killed Walsh’s wife and son, | 霍华德·克拉克 杀死沃尔什妻儿的凶手 |
[20:51] | he was scheduled to be released 3 months from now, | 本来还有三个月就刑满释放了 |
[20:54] | but he was killed in a random prison fight | 但在一起监狱斗殴中被杀 |
[20:56] | in the exercise yard the day before Walsh left Florida. | 就在沃尔什离开佛罗里达的前一天 |
[20:59] | That must have been the trigger– Clark’s death– | 克拉克的死一定就是触发点 |
[21:01] | That stirred up all memories. | 唤起了所有回忆 |
[21:03] | And the memories brought him back to Cleveland. | 回忆驱使他回到克利夫兰 |
[21:05] | But for what purpose? | 但为了什么呢 |
[21:20] | The man we’re looking for is Clifford Walsh. | 我们要找的人叫克利福德·沃尔什 |
[21:21] | The photograph you have of him was taken last year. | 你们手上是他去年的照片 |
[21:24] | Walsh’s family died in a home invasion robbery 10 years ago. | 沃尔什的家人在十年前的一次入室抢劫中被杀 |
[21:27] | The killer was a man named Howard Clark. | 凶手名叫霍华德·克拉克 |
[21:29] | But Clark’s recent death | 克拉克最近死于监狱 |
[21:30] | in prison may have triggered Walsh’s spree. | 可能促使沃尔什大开杀戒 |
[21:32] | The first 5 murders appear to be opportunistic kills, | 前五起谋杀似乎是随机的 |
[21:35] | but all the victims have | 但所有死者都有 |
[21:36] | criminal records or a history of domestic violence. | 犯罪记录或家庭暴力史 |
[21:38] | The shooting at the meth apartment, however, | 但是在制毒公寓里的枪击案 |
[21:40] | was premeditated and calculated. | 是有预谋并精心策划的 |
[21:42] | One of the victims was Dane Hendrix, | 其中一名死者叫戴恩·亨德里克斯 |
[21:44] | a friend of Howard Clark’s at the time of the home invasion. | 入室抢劫发生时他是霍华德·克拉克的朋友 |
[21:47] | Targeting Hendrix means Walsh might now | 以亨德里克斯为目标 |
[21:49] | be trending towards more mission-oriented behavior. | 说明沃尔什的行为变得更有目的性 |
[21:52] | Walsh has no concerns about keeping his identity | 沃尔什无意隐藏自己的身份 |
[21:55] | or movements secret. | 或行踪 |
[22:01] | In some ways his recklessness works in our favor. | 某种程度上他这种毫不在乎的行为对我们有利 |
[22:03] | He’s out in the open. Here I am. Come and get me. | 他就在外面 “我在这 来抓我啊” |
[22:06] | But this is a man who’s lost his family | 但他已失去了家人 |
[22:08] | and feels he has nothing to lose. | 觉得没什么可失去了 |
[22:09] | He doesn’t care about repercussions, | 他不在乎影响 |
[22:11] | which makes him the most dangerous kind of spree killer. | 是最危险的杀人狂 |
[22:14] | Time is of the essence. Thank you. | 时间紧迫 谢谢 |
[22:16] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[22:17] | We found Walsh’s vehicle. | 我们找到了沃尔什的车 |
[22:27] | “Forgive me, sweetheart. | 原谅我 亲爱的 |
[22:28] | I tried to make it right.” | 我试过尽力补救 |
[22:30] | Suicide note? | 遗书吗 |
[22:31] | Walsh may have been about to kill himself | 沃尔什也许正要自杀 |
[22:33] | and saw the thugs hassling the old man. | 然后看到那群混混在骚扰老人 |
[22:34] | But he killed them instead. Well, that makes sense. | 他反而杀了他们 也说得通 |
[22:36] | The line between suicidal and homicidal ideation is pretty thin. | 自杀和杀人的想法只有一线之隔 |
[22:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[22:44] | Is he counting something down? | 他是在倒数吗 |
[22:46] | The number sequence starts at 3,553 and ends… | 这串数字开始于3553 结束于 |
[22:51] | 87 at 87. | |
[22:53] | Clark was killed on January 14th… | 克拉克是1月14日被杀的 |
[22:56] | 87 days before his scheduled release date of April 11th. | 距他4月11日的预计释放日还剩87天 |
[23:00] | Working backwards and taking into account | 往回数再算上 |
[23:01] | the 2009, 2012 leap years, 3,553 days… | 2009年 2012年是闰年 总共3553天 |
[23:06] | April 9, 2004, the exact day Clark began his prison term. | 2004年4月9日 正是克拉克开始服刑的那天 |
[23:10] | So Walsh was waiting for Clark to be released | 这么说沃尔什在等克拉克刑满释放 |
[23:12] | to take revenge on him. | 以实施报复 |
[23:13] | And suddenly the object of his vengeance was gone. | 突然他复仇的目标没有了 |
[23:16] | But Walsh’s need for justice wasn’t. | 但他想追求的正义却没能实现 |
[23:18] | His revenge has simply found another outlet. | 因此他的复仇找到了另一个出口 |
[23:20] | We need to see if any cars have been reported stolen | 我们要查一下过去几小时 |
[23:22] | in the area in the last couple hours. | 这个地区有没有汽车被报失 |
[23:23] | If Walsh is swapping out vehicles, | 如果沃尔什换了车 |
[23:24] | it would be the first indication | 就至少说明 |
[23:25] | he’s cared enough to take evasive action. | 他很小心 知道要掩盖行踪 |
[23:27] | Something else must be on the menu. | 他一定在策划什么 |
[23:29] | Something important enough that | 而且是足够重要的事 |
[23:30] | he can’t risk being caught. | 他不能冒着被抓到的风险 |
[23:36] | We need to figure out who’s next on Walsh’s list of targets. | 我们得找出沃尔什的下一个目标 |
[23:38] | You know, Walsh lost his wife and his child. | 沃尔什失去了妻子和孩子 |
[23:40] | He could be looking to balance the books. | 他也许想算个总账 |
[23:42] | Clark did get a light sentence. | 克拉克被判得很轻 |
[23:44] | Walsh might have a grudge | 沃尔什也许对法官 |
[23:45] | against the judge or surviving jury members. | 或陪审团成员充满怨恨 |
[23:46] | We need to get those names, as well as the defense attorney | 我们得知道他们的名字 以及辩护律师 |
[23:48] | and anyone who testified on Clark’s behalf. | 和为克拉克作证的人 |
[23:50] | The newspaper reports at the time | 当时报纸的报道认为 |
[23:51] | suggested Clark might have had an accomplice. | 克拉克有个同伙 |
[23:53] | It was just a rumor, but it was a persistent one. | 虽然只是传言 但可能性很大 |
[23:55] | Maybe it was Dane Hendrix, the meth dealer? | 也许是那个毒贩戴恩·亨德里克斯 |
[23:57] | No, he had a solid alibi for the night of the home invasion. | 不是 他在入室抢劫当晚有确凿的不在场证明 |
[23:59] | Clark always said he acted alone, but still… | 克拉克一直声称自己是单独行动 但是 |
[24:01] | We need to locate and get | 我们要找到这些人 |
[24:02] | all of these people into protective custody. | 并对他们进行保护性监禁 |
[24:11] | This ain’t gonna work, Dave. | 这没用的 戴夫 |
[24:14] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[24:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:23] | Thomas Scott? | 托马斯·斯科特吗 |
[24:24] | Yes. | 是我 |
[24:25] | My name is David Rossi. | 我叫戴夫·罗西 |
[24:27] | I’m a friend of your father’s. | 我是你父亲的朋友 |
[24:33] | Did he send you? | 他派你来的吗 |
[24:34] | No. | 不是 |
[24:36] | All I’m asking is a few minutes of your time. | 我只是想占用你几分钟的时间 |
[24:39] | May I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[24:42] | Don’t take this wrong, | 别误会了 |
[24:44] | but we’ve got nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么可说的 |
[24:46] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[24:49] | Please. | 请进 |
[24:56] | Nothing in Walsh’s background | 根据沃尔什的背景资料 |
[24:58] | hinted at this type of psychotic break. | 完全看不出他会精神崩溃变成这样 |
[25:00] | Testimonials all reported him | 所有推荐书上都说 |
[25:01] | as a solid, loving family man. | 他是个意志坚定顾家的男人 |
[25:04] | He supported his wife while she went through | 他妻子经历短期抑郁时 |
[25:05] | a brief bout of depression. | 他一直陪在旁边支持她 |
[25:07] | When his son had problems at school, | 他儿子在学校惹了麻烦时 |
[25:09] | he took him to one of those expanded horizon treks. | 他带他去参加拓展训练 |
[25:12] | You know, the second intruder theory has some validity. | 还有一个抢劫犯的推论也不算空穴来风 |
[25:15] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[25:15] | Because Walsh’s wife was athletic | 因为沃尔什的妻子很强壮 |
[25:17] | and his son played junior varsity football. | 他儿子是校橄榄球队队员 |
[25:20] | Meaning it might have been hard for Clark to subdue them both. | 也就是说克拉克很难把他们都制服 |
[25:23] | Especially if his faculties were diminished by drugs at the time. | 尤其是他还吸了毒 攻击力有所下降 |
[25:26] | And mother and son were found | 而且妈妈和儿子 |
[25:28] | at opposite sides of the house. | 是分别在房子的两侧被发现的 |
[25:31] | You’re right, Hotch. Someone might have been helping Clark. | 你说得对 霍奇 克拉克可能有共犯 |
[26:03] | Mr. Hines? | 是海恩斯先生吗 |
[26:04] | Yes. Can I help you with something? | 是的 你需要什么帮助吗 |
[26:08] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[26:09] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[26:12] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[26:14] | Look, I think you got the wrong place– | 我觉得你找错地方了 |
[26:18] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我等这一刻等了好久了 |
[26:22] | Jeffrey? What’s happening? | 杰夫瑞 怎么了 |
[26:37] | The victim is Jeffrey Hines. | 死者是杰夫瑞·海恩斯 |
[26:40] | He wasn’t on our target list. | 他不在我们总结的嫌犯目标中 |
[26:42] | Does he have a connection to Walsh or Clark? | 他和沃尔什或克拉克有什么联系吗 |
[26:44] | Well, Garcia can’t find one. | 加西亚没能找到 |
[26:45] | Hines and his wife moved to Cleveland from Hawaii last month. | 上个月海恩斯和妻子从夏威夷搬到了克利夫兰 |
[26:48] | What does his wife say? | 他妻子怎么说的 |
[26:50] | Walsh came to the door, said something to her husband, | 沃尔什来到门前 和她丈夫说了几句话 |
[26:52] | and then he just opened fire. | 然后就开枪了 |
[26:54] | Something’s off on this one. | 其中肯定有蹊跷 |
[26:55] | Maybe Hines has a past she doesn’t know about. | 或许是海恩斯有一些她不知道的过往 |
[27:00] | Well, hopefully that’s it. | 希望如此 |
[27:02] | Why hopefully? | 为什么希望 |
[27:04] | Because if there’s truly no connection here, | 因为如果这次找不到任何联系 |
[27:05] | Walsh is devolving. | 说明沃尔什变了 |
[27:07] | He’s killing random people. | 开始滥杀无辜了 |
[27:16] | I know he put his life on the line for his country. | 我知道他为了国家可以不顾自己的性命 |
[27:18] | I admire and I respect him for that. | 我承认我尊重他这点 |
[27:20] | Unsung heroes. | 无名英雄 |
[27:22] | A lot of good men come back from combat damaged. | 很多好人从战场归来 伤痕累累 |
[27:27] | They deserve another chance. | 应该再给他们一次机会 |
[27:28] | Another chance. | 再给一次机会 |
[27:32] | Mr. Rossi, when I was 12 years old, | 罗西先生 我12岁的时候 |
[27:34] | my father told me he was never going to drink again. | 我父亲告诉我他再也不会喝酒了 |
[27:38] | For the umpteenth time. | 这话说了无数次 |
[27:41] | And I believed him. | 我相信了他 |
[27:43] | I was a kid. | 我只是个孩子 |
[27:46] | Then one day he takes me and 3 of my friends | 有一天 他带着我和我的三个朋友 |
[27:48] | to Dodger Stadium. | 去道奇体育场 |
[27:51] | I can still remember the exact moment | 我还记得小贩递给他 |
[27:53] | the vendor put that first beer in his hand. | 第一杯啤酒的确切时间 |
[27:56] | Second inning, Mickey Hatcher at the plate. | 第二局 米奇·海契上垒 |
[28:00] | One ball, two strikes. | 一个坏球 两个好球 |
[28:03] | I saw that beer and I knew what was coming. | 我看着那杯啤酒就知道将要发生什么 |
[28:06] | My father got so drunk, | 我父亲喝得烂醉 |
[28:07] | my friends’ parents had to come pick us up and take us home. | 我朋友的父母不得不过来接我们 |
[28:11] | Take me home. | 把我送回家 |
[28:16] | I’m really sorry, Thomas. | 我很遗憾 托马斯 |
[28:17] | I could tell you 10 more stories just like that one. | 像这样的故事我能再给你讲上十几个 |
[28:21] | This program my father’s in, | 希望他现在待的地方 |
[28:24] | hopefully it makes him better, | 能让他好过点 |
[28:25] | but my son is not going through | 但是我不要我的儿子经历 |
[28:27] | the same humiliation and disappointment that I did. | 我经历过的羞辱和失望 |
[28:34] | I don’t hate my father, Mr. Rossi. | 罗西先生 我并不恨我父亲 |
[28:38] | I don’t not care about him. | 我不是不关心他 |
[28:41] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[28:45] | But I’ve got to protect my family. | 但我必须保护我的家庭 |
[28:51] | That’s my priority. | 这是我要优先考虑的 |
[28:54] | All I ask is that you don’t take | 我只希望 |
[28:58] | the possibility of forgiveness off the table. | 你不要完全放弃原谅他的可能 |
[29:02] | Not yet. | 现在不要 |
[29:04] | Can I get you some more tea, Mr. Rossi? | 你需要喝茶吗 罗西先生 |
[29:07] | No, thank you, ma’am. | 不用了 谢谢你 太太 |
[29:08] | I–I really should be going. | 我该走了 |
[29:14] | He’s outside, isn’t he? | 他就在外面 是吧 |
[29:18] | He’s in the car. | 他在车里 |
[29:19] | I wish it were possible, Mr. Rossi, | 罗西先生 我希望还存在这种可能 |
[29:21] | but it isn’t. | 但不可能了 |
[29:23] | I’ve worked too hard to build a good home | 我用尽全力为我的家人 |
[29:25] | for me and my family. | 创造一个温馨的家 |
[29:29] | People can’t build without tools. | 没有方法 何来创造一说 |
[29:33] | And tools are passed down to us from others. | 而方法是互相传承下来的 |
[29:36] | When you take in the life you’ve built, Thomas, | 托马斯 当你活在你所创造的生活中 |
[29:40] | and watch the life your son will build for his own family, | 看着你的儿子在为他的家庭打拼的时候 |
[29:46] | remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[30:27] | I knew I was crazy to hope. | 我知道我不该奢望 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry, Harrison. | 我很抱歉 哈里森 |
[30:32] | So I guess that’s it, then. | 我猜 一切都结束了 |
[30:36] | Your son’s a fine young man. You should be proud. | 你儿子很出色 你应该为之骄傲 |
[30:39] | I am. | 我很骄傲 |
[30:41] | I just wish I could tell him that to his face. | 我只是希望我能当面告诉他这点 |
[30:49] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:51] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[30:52] | I could take you back to the motel | 我可以把你送回那个汽车旅馆 |
[30:54] | And leave you with your Vodka. | 把你丢给你的伏特加 |
[30:56] | Or, if I ignore every speed limit sign | 或者 我可以无视这里到圣塔莫尼卡的 |
[30:59] | between here and Santa Monica, I could get you back | 所有限速标志 赶在时限之前 |
[31:02] | to new directions just under the wire. | 把你送回到你的住处 |
[31:06] | Look, Harrison, | 听我说 哈里森 |
[31:08] | it took a long time to get to this point with your son. | 你和你儿子经历了很多导致现在这个局面 |
[31:12] | It’s not gonna fix itself overnight. | 这不是一夜之间就能恢复如初的 |
[31:35] | And on the international front, | 国际方面 |
[31:36] | 60 people, mostly women and children, | 在一次自杀性爆炸中 |
[31:39] | are believed dead in a suicide bombing. | 有60人丧生 主要是妇女和儿童 |
[31:42] | Enough of that depressing stuff. | 别再看这些令人沮丧的事了 |
[31:43] | It’s happy hour, for crying out loud. | 现在多美好啊 |
[31:46] | Things won’t change. | 事情不会改变 |
[31:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:51] | The world. | 这个世界 |
[31:53] | There aren’t enough bullets to make things right. | 没有足够的子弹来让事情走向正轨 |
[31:58] | You got that thing figured out with your neighbor yet? | 你跟邻居的事情解决了吗 |
[32:00] | Ah, jeez, the doggie-doo wars. | 狗便便大战 |
[32:03] | I told you, that kid will never pick up after his mutt | 我说过那个小孩从来都不清扫 |
[32:05] | when he goes on my lawn, right? | 他的笨狗拉在我草坪上的便便 |
[32:07] | But yesterday, it really hits me. | 昨天我真的是火了 |
[32:09] | I’m going about this all wrong. | 我发现我想错了 |
[32:10] | It’s not the kid’s fault, | 这不是孩子的错 |
[32:12] | it’s the parents’ fault. They never taught him any better. | 是家长的错 他们应该管教好孩子 |
[32:14] | Did you go talk to them? | 你去找他们谈了吗 |
[32:16] | I did better than that. | 没有这么便宜 |
[32:17] | Last night, I scooped up the dog poop, | 昨晚我铲起了狗便便 |
[32:19] | walked next door, I set it right down | 来到隔壁 直接放在 |
[32:21] | on mom and dad’s welcome mat. | 爸妈的擦鞋垫上了 |
[32:23] | Mi caca es su caca. | 我的便便就是你们的便便 |
[32:25] | That’s great. | 太赞了 |
[32:26] | Take the problem to the doorstep. | 把问题搬到门口 |
[32:28] | Go to the source. | 溯本追源 |
[32:41] | This is strange. | 这里很奇怪 |
[32:42] | The M.E. Reports from the home invasion. | 入室抢劫的尸检报告 |
[32:44] | Teddy Walsh’s wrists were tightly bound, | 泰迪·沃尔什的手腕被紧紧绑住 |
[32:45] | but there were no subdermal hematomas | 但在捆绑痕迹周围 |
[32:47] | around the deep ligature marks. | 却没有出现皮下血肿 |
[32:48] | What do you see here? | 你能看出什么 |
[32:54] | Someone clinging to memories. | 有人沉浸在回忆里 |
[32:55] | It’s basically a shrine to his wife. | 基本都是缅怀妻子 |
[32:56] | More importantly, what don’t you see here? | 最重要的呢 这里少了什么 |
[32:58] | – His son. – Exactly. | -他儿子 -正确 |
[32:59] | There’s not a single photograph | 没有一张儿子的照片 |
[33:00] | or shred of memorabilia about him. | 和任何一点纪念品 |
[33:01] | And the suicide note was addressed only to his wife. | 遗书也只是写给他妻子 |
[33:04] | Garcia, you said Teddy Walsh | 加西亚 你说泰迪·沃尔什 |
[33:05] | had gotten into some trouble at school, yes? | 在学校惹了麻烦 是吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah. Nothing serious. | 是的 不是大问题 |
[33:08] | He stole a video game from another kid’s locker. | 他从同学的柜里偷了电子游戏 |
[33:10] | And that’s why Walsh took his son on the expanded horizons hike? | 所以沃尔什带儿子去参加拓展远足 |
[33:13] | Uh-huh, that’s right. | 正是 |
[33:13] | And expanded horizons takes people out in groups, yes? | 拓展一般都是组团出行 是吗 |
[33:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:16] | Ok, can you find out the names | 能找出那一次的 |
[33:18] | of the other participants on that specific trek? | 其他参与者的姓名吗 |
[33:20] | Let me see… | 查询中 |
[33:24] | Oh. Lordy, lordy. | 老天啊 |
[33:27] | Howard Clark and father. | 霍华德·克拉克和父亲 |
[33:29] | Walsh and Clark were on that hike together. | 沃尔什和克拉克都参加了那次远足 |
[33:36] | I think we just found Clark’s accomplice. | 我们找到了克拉克的共犯 |
[33:39] | Walsh’s own son. | 沃尔什的儿子 |
[34:01] | We haven’t found the connection with the jogger yet, | 我们还没找到慢跑者的联系 |
[34:02] | but every victim of Walsh’s | 不过沃尔什的每个被害人 |
[34:04] | has been associated with criminal behavior. | 都跟犯罪行为有关系 |
[34:05] | Only the guilty deserve to die. | 有罪者死 |
[34:07] | Except today started with Walsh ready to die himself. | 只不过现在是沃尔什想自杀 |
[34:10] | He wrote a suicide note. | 他留下了遗书 |
[34:11] | Because he was guilty, too. | 因为他也有罪 |
[34:12] | His own son was complicit in the death of his wife. | 他儿子也涉及了害死他妻子的案件 |
[34:14] | – Garcia. – Talk to me. | -加西亚 -请讲 |
[34:16] | Are Howard Clark’s parents still in the Cleveland area? | 霍华德·克拉克的父母还住在克利夫兰吗 |
[34:18] | Uh, father died 5 years ago, heart attack. | 父亲五年前因心脏病去世 |
[34:21] | Mother–yep, Helen Clark. Sending her address now. | 母亲海伦·克拉克还在 地址发过去了 |
[34:24] | You said earlier that Walsh might want to balance the books. | 你之前说沃尔什想要算账 |
[34:26] | There’d only be one person to provide that kind of payback. | 那么现在只有一个人要付出代价 |
[34:28] | Another parent. | 另一个家长 |
[34:39] | Mrs. Clark. | 克拉克太太 |
[34:41] | You know who I am, don’t you? | 你知道我是谁 对吧 |
[34:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:46] | Then you know why I’m here. | 那你知道我来这里的原因 |
[34:51] | Am I going to die tonight? | 今晚要杀死我吗 |
[34:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 太太 |
[35:00] | I’m afraid you are. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:14] | Howard Clark’s mother won’t answer. | 霍华德·克拉克的母亲没接电话 |
[35:16] | The two boys probably hatched the plan | 可能是两个孩子在参加远足时 |
[35:18] | when they met on the hiking trip. | 策划了这个案件 |
[35:19] | Teddy knew where his mother kept the jewels | 泰迪知道母亲放珠宝的地方 |
[35:20] | and when his father would be gone. | 父亲什么时候离开 |
[35:22] | Except Clark shows up high on meth, | 克拉克吸食冰毒后情绪失控 |
[35:24] | tries to rape the mother, Teddy fights back | 试图强奸母亲 泰迪愤而回击 |
[35:26] | and Clark kills the both of them. | 然后克拉克把他俩都杀了 |
[35:27] | And that explains the lack of subdermal hematomas | 这样解释了泰迪的手腕 |
[35:29] | on Teddy’s wrists. | 没有皮下血肿的原因 |
[35:30] | He was killed first and then tied up. | 他死后才被捆绑 |
[35:33] | Jeffrey Hines, the jogger who got shot, | 杰夫瑞·海恩斯 那个被枪击的慢跑者 |
[35:34] | Garcia found a connection. | 加西亚发现了联系 |
[35:35] | It’s not who he was, it’s where he was. | 不是因为他的身份 而是因为他所处的地方 |
[35:42] | Your son doesn’t look like much of a killer there. | 照片里你的儿子可不像杀手 |
[35:47] | Neither did my son, though. | 我儿子也不像 |
[35:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:54] | My son Teddy was in on it. | 我儿子泰迪也涉案了 |
[35:57] | Not the killing part. | 不包括杀人的部分 |
[35:59] | But he made it happen. | 但他让案件发生了 |
[36:03] | I got a picture, too. | 我也有张照片 |
[36:09] | This is my wife, Emma. | 这是我妻子 艾玛 |
[36:13] | Look at it. | 看看 |
[36:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:23] | If I’d been a better dad, | 如果我是个更称职的爸爸 |
[36:26] | and you’d been a better mom… | 你是个更称职的妈妈 |
[36:33] | It’s too late for what-ifs. | 现在说如果已经为时过晚 |
[36:34] | We can’t blame ourselves for what happened that night. | 对于那晚发生的事情 我们不能责备自己 |
[36:38] | No? | 不能吗 |
[36:40] | I watched you in the courtroom | 当你在法院为你的儿子辩护 |
[36:41] | when you testified for your son, | 说他没有杀害我家人的时候 |
[36:44] | defending the murder of my family? | 我可是看着呢 这还不能责备你吗 |
[36:47] | I’m a mother. | 我是个母亲 |
[36:50] | No matter what happens in this world, | 不管这个世界上发生什么 |
[36:52] | a child has a right to know there is somebody | 作为一个孩子来说 他都有权利知道 |
[36:55] | who will stand up for them. | 这个世界上还有一个人会支持他 |
[36:57] | Even if they’re a cold-blooded killer? | 就算他是个冷血杀手吗 |
[37:00] | The drugs had taken over my boy. | 是毒品迷了我儿子的心窍 |
[37:04] | I know my son. | 我了解我儿子 |
[37:06] | And what happened that evening, that wasn’t who he was. | 他那天晚上的行为 不是他的本性使然 |
[37:11] | I thought I knew my son, too. | 我也以为我了解我的儿子 |
[37:14] | Emma tried to warn me that he needed help. | 艾玛警告过我 说他需要帮助 |
[37:19] | Small things… | 一些小的细节 |
[37:23] | I didn’t listen. | 但是我没听进去 |
[37:26] | Mrs. Clark, | 克拉克太太 |
[37:28] | do you think we’re reunited | 你觉得我们死后 |
[37:29] | with loved ones after death? | 会和我们爱的人重聚吗 |
[37:33] | Yes, I do. | 我相信会 |
[37:39] | I wish I did. | 我真希望我也能信 |
[37:45] | It’s just a way for the living to cope | 可这只不过是生者面对丧亲之痛时的 |
[37:50] | with loss. | 一种应对方式罢了 |
[37:58] | I guess we’ll both find out soon enough, won’t we? | 不过咱俩用不了多久就能知道答案了 对吧 |
[38:08] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[38:14] | I think about fear a lot. | 我经常思考恐惧这件事 |
[38:17] | I try to imagine what Emma must have felt | 我试图去想象艾玛在她最后时刻 |
[38:19] | in those final moments. | 是什么感受 |
[38:23] | Clifford Walsh, FBI. | 克利福德·沃尔什 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[38:25] | Put the weapon on the table. | 把武器放到桌上 |
[38:26] | No. | 不要 |
[38:27] | Slowly lower it. | 慢慢放下 |
[38:30] | Helen hasn’t harmed anyone. | 海伦没有伤害过任何人 |
[38:31] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[38:32] | Wrong. I don’t hurt the innocent. | 错了 我不伤害无辜 |
[38:34] | Wrong. You already have. | 错 你已经伤害了无辜 |
[38:36] | Who? The thugs in the park? | 谁 那些公园里的混混吗 |
[38:38] | The meth dealers? | 还是那些冰毒贩子 |
[38:40] | The guy that was choking his wife? | 又或者是那个试图掐死自己妻子的男人 |
[38:41] | You’re forgetting about the jogger. | 你忘了那个慢跑者 |
[38:44] | Hines? | 海恩斯吗 |
[38:46] | Let me tell you about him. | 我给你讲讲他的故事吧 |
[38:48] | When Hines worked to the D.A.’s office, | 当海恩斯还在检察官办公室工作的时候 |
[38:50] | Clark’s father used his influence | 克拉克的父亲动用了他的关系 |
[38:52] | to have evidence suppressed. | 来扣留证据 |
[38:54] | Evidence… | 一些 |
[38:57] | that would have sent my wife’s killer to jail for life. | 可以让杀害我妻子的凶手判终身监禁的证据 |
[38:59] | The former emplyee at the D.A.’s office | 你所说的那个检察官办公室的前雇员是 |
[39:01] | was Morgan Hines. | 摩根·海恩斯 |
[39:02] | 6 months ago he sold that house to his brother Jeffrey. | 半年前他把那所房子卖给了他的弟弟杰夫瑞 |
[39:05] | That was the man you killed. | 你杀害的正是那个无辜的人 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:10] | That was the place. I checked. | 地点没错 我核对过的 |
[39:11] | Jeffrey Hines was innocent, Clifford, | 杰夫瑞·海恩斯是无辜的 克利福德 |
[39:13] | and you murdered him. | 你杀了他 |
[39:16] | He left behind a wife and 3 kids. | 他留下了一个妻子和三个孩子 |
[39:28] | When I saw the sun come up this morning, | 当我看到今早的太阳升起时 |
[39:31] | I knew it was gonna be my last time. | 我就知道今天是我的最后一天了 |
[39:35] | Mrs. Clark… | 克拉克太太 |
[39:37] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你之前说的话是对的 |
[40:17] | How was your night? | 你昨晚过得好吗 |
[40:18] | All squared away. | 我都安顿好了 |
[40:20] | And I talked to my boss at work. | 也跟我老板谈过了 |
[40:23] | He’s gonna let me keep my job. | 他会让我保住工作的 |
[40:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:26] | I sound like a broken record, but… | 我知道我这是老生常谈了 但是 |
[40:31] | thanks again for everything. | 我还是要再次谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[40:34] | Just focus on controlling what you can. | 你就关注眼前你能掌控的事情就好 |
[40:38] | – The rest of it will fall into place. – Right. | -其余的自然会走上正轨 -没错 |
[40:49] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:51] | That fortune cookie of mine back at the motel, | 在旅馆里我的那块幸运饼干里的纸条上 |
[40:55] | what did it say? | 写的什么 |
[40:56] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[40:57] | Um, “Be careful to avoid | 这个月小心 |
[41:00] | extravagant purchases this month.” | 不要购买奢侈品 |
[41:04] | Well, I think I can manage that one. | 这个我还能做到 |
[41:06] | Well, then I’ll count the | 好吧 那我就把 |
[41:07] | pistol you gave me as being part of last month. | 你买给我的枪算作是上个月的吧 |
[41:12] | I’ll check in with you when I’m back in Washington. | 等我回到华盛顿以后会跟你联系的 |
[42:01] | “Forgiveness does not change the past, | 宽恕不会改变过去 |
[42:05] | but it does enlarge the future.” | 但却可以扩展未来 |
[42:09] | Paul Boese. | 保罗·波希[美国商人 作家] |
[42:16] | You have any plans tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划吗 |
[42:18] | Uh, does sleep count as a plan? | 睡觉算吗 |
[42:20] | I’m going to a Korean Film Festival in Georgetown. | 我要去乔治敦的一个韩国电影节 |
[42:22] | You can come with me if you want. | 你要是愿意的话可以跟我一起去 |
[42:24] | A lot of the entries probably aren’t subtitled yet, | 很多影片可能还没配字幕呢 |
[42:26] | but I can do a simultaneous whisper translation while we watch. | 但看的时候我可以小声给你同传 |
[42:30] | Sounds fun. | 听上去不错 |
[42:31] | I’m really tired. | 我真的很累了 |
[43:06] | 私人号码 拨号中 |