时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Ohh–no… | 不 |
[02:02] | Edward Ray Stokes, FBI! | 爱德华·雷·斯德克斯 我们是联调局的 |
[02:03] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[02:05] | You first. | 你们先放 |
[02:06] | We got your letters, Edward. | 我们收到了你的来信 爱德华 |
[02:09] | I read every single one of them. | 我每一封都读了 |
[02:11] | Then you understand. | 那你就该明白 |
[02:13] | Yeah, I understand that you’re angry… | 我知道你很生气 |
[02:17] | and you hurt inside. | 你心里很受伤 |
[02:21] | But that girl, her name is Sheryl | 但那个姑娘 她叫谢里尔 |
[02:24] | and she is not your mother. | 她不是你妈妈 |
[02:26] | She didn’t hurt you like your mother did. | 她没像你妈妈那样伤害你 |
[02:30] | She needs to die. | 她必须得死 |
[02:32] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
[02:34] | Put it down, Edward! | 把枪放下 爱德华 |
[02:44] | Blake. Are you all right? | 布莱克 你没事吧 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:47] | We need a medic! | 需要医护人员 |
[02:48] | I’m all right. I’m ok. I’m all right. | 我没事 没事 |
[03:05] | You got it, Hotch. We’ll meet you at the airport. | 没问题 霍奇 机场见 |
[03:08] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定没事吗 |
[03:09] | Oh, yeah. It’s nothing. | 是的 不算什么 |
[03:11] | A couple inches to your right | 稍微往右几英寸 |
[03:12] | and he could have hit your brachial artery. | 就会击中你的肱动脉了 |
[03:13] | All things considered, you were extraordinarily lucky. | 仔细想想 你还真够幸运的 |
[03:15] | Yeah, luck had nothing to do with it. | 这可和幸运无关 |
[03:17] | I’m practically bulletproof. | 老娘刀枪不入 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I heard that about you. | 我听说过你这本事 |
[03:21] | All right, let’s finish this up and go home. | 这边赶快收工 然后回家吧 |
[03:25] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I’m good. How are you doing? | 是 我没事 你怎么样 |
[03:31] | No, no, we’re just finishing up here. | 不不 我们这边快忙完了 |
[03:34] | No, we’re actually, | 不 其实我们 |
[03:36] | uh, in sunny Los Angeles. | 在阳光明媚的洛杉矶 |
[03:38] | Why? Everything ok? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[03:41] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[03:48] | Ok, sir, I’m ready. | 长官 我准备好了 |
[03:50] | All right. Can I have your attention, everyone. | 好 各位请注意 |
[03:52] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[03:53] | Alrighty, then. Last night in Kansas City– | 好的 昨晚在堪萨斯城 |
[03:54] | well, technically super early this morning– | 严格来讲是今天清晨 |
[03:56] | 50-year-old David Morrison was beaten to death | 50岁的大卫·莫里森外出慢跑时 |
[03:58] | when he was out jogging. | 被殴打致死 |
[04:00] | Information is on your tablets right now. | 具体信息已发送到你们的平板电脑 |
[04:04] | It looks brutal. | 画面很血腥 |
[04:05] | Classic overkill. | 典型的过度杀戮 |
[04:09] | He was found stripped and wearing women’s underwear | 他被发现时赤身裸体 只穿着女人的内裤 |
[04:11] | that I’m assuming weren’t his. | 我猜那不是他的 |
[04:13] | Yeah. All of his clothes were found nearby, | 是啊 他的衣服都在附近被找到 |
[04:15] | his skivvies included. | 包括男式内衣 |
[04:16] | Any evidence of sexual assault? | 有性侵犯的证据吗 |
[04:18] | We’re still waiting on the M.E. report. | 验尸官报告还没出来 |
[04:19] | Any other victims, Garcia? | 发现其他类似死者了吗 加西亚 |
[04:21] | That is a big maybe. | 可能性很高 |
[04:22] | Meet Tommy Barnes and Melissa Hawthorne, | 看看汤米·巴恩斯和梅丽莎·霍桑的情况吧 |
[04:24] | also on your tablets. | 也在你们的平板电脑上 |
[04:25] | A year ago they disappeared from a house party | 一年前 他们在乡村别墅招待会上消失 |
[04:27] | and were found beaten in much the same fashion. | 被发现时也经历了同样的殴打 |
[04:30] | There were two of them and they’re considerably younger | 上次有两个人 而且都比这次的死者 |
[04:32] | than this most recent victim. | 年轻不少 |
[04:33] | Yeah, and what about the women’s underwear? | 是啊 而且女人的内衣 |
[04:35] | And that’s a pretty specific ritual aspect. | 是特别的仪式 |
[04:37] | These two were found fully clothed. | 那两名被害人死时是穿了衣服的 |
[04:39] | Are we sure that it’s the same unsub? | 确定是同一名嫌犯吗 |
[04:41] | My dad thinks it is. | 我爸爸觉得是 |
[04:42] | Your dad’s a captain on the Kansas City police force, right? | 你爸爸是堪萨斯城警察队长 对吧 |
[04:45] | Retired. | 退休了 |
[04:46] | But your brother’s a cop, too. | 你弟弟也是警察 |
[04:47] | Scott. He’s a homicide detective, | 斯科特 他是凶案组的警探 |
[04:49] | but my dad is the one who made the call. | 但是我爸爸决定找我们帮忙的 |
[04:51] | If he’s retired, it’s not exactly an official invitation. | 如果他退休了 这就不能算是正式邀请 |
[04:54] | No, but he’s got lots of influence. | 确实 但他的影响力很大 |
[04:56] | Well, maybe we should wait for the invite. | 也许我们该等待邀请 |
[04:58] | We can’t just force ourselves on local jurisdiction. | 我们不能就这样越过当地管辖 |
[05:00] | What if it’s actually serial? | 如果这是连环作案呢 |
[05:02] | We’ll go back if they ask us to. | 如果他们让我们回去 我们就照办 |
[05:03] | Look, my dad’s a great cop, | 我爸爸是一名出色的警察 |
[05:05] | and he’s almost never wrong. | 从来没弄错过什么 |
[05:07] | I mean, it drives me crazy, but it’s true. | 虽然这点很让我抓狂 但这是真的 |
[05:10] | We don’t know exactly what we’ve got here, | 我们不知道那边到底是什么情况 |
[05:11] | but I think it’s worth taking a look. | 但我认为值得一看 |
[05:13] | Have the pilot reroute us to Kansas City. | 让飞行员变更航线 飞往堪萨斯城 |
[06:28] | Bully | 欺凌 |
[06:35] | “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” | 手足情深 |
[06:38] | Vietnamese proverb. | 越南谚语 |
[06:43] | David Morrison was a novelist, | 大卫·莫里森是小说家 |
[06:45] | Tommy Barnes and Melissa Hawthorne high school students. | 汤米·巴恩斯和梅丽莎·霍桑是高中学生 |
[06:47] | No apparent connection between the victims, | 死者之间没有明显联系 |
[06:48] | no matching DNA samples. | DNA样本也无匹配 |
[06:49] | And an entire year between kills. | 两次杀人案间隔一年 |
[06:51] | You know, the underwear ritual may be about symbolic humiliation. | 内裤仪式可能象征着羞辱 |
[06:54] | Or a shock factor for whoever found the bodies. | 或是想吓一吓找到尸体的人 |
[06:56] | Blake, did your dad say anything else | 布莱克 你爸爸有没有提过 |
[06:57] | about why he thinks these cases are connected? | 他认为这两起案子有联系的其他原因 |
[07:01] | – Blake? – Yeah? | -布莱克 -什么 |
[07:04] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:06] | Uh, yeah. Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[07:07] | Just–I’m distracted. | 我走神了 |
[07:09] | Perfectly understandable. The familiar sounds, visual cues, | 完全可以理解 熟悉的声音 影像 |
[07:12] | even olfactory inputs, can trigger memories and emotions | 甚至味道 都能触发我们以为早已忘记的 |
[07:15] | we thought were long gone. | 记忆和感情 |
[07:15] | Happens to me every time I go home, too. | 我每次回家也会这样 |
[07:17] | When was the last time you were back? | 你上次回家是什么时候 |
[07:18] | It’s been like 422 days. | 好像有422天了 |
[07:20] | I was talking to Blake. | 我在问布莱克 |
[07:21] | Uh, it’s been about 5 years. | 有五年了 |
[07:23] | That’s a long time. | 时间够长的 |
[07:26] | Yeah, once I got out of Kansas City, | 是啊 我一离开堪萨斯城 |
[07:27] | I pretty much wanted to stay out. | 就不大想回去了 |
[07:31] | Her oldest brother was responding to an armed robbery. | 她的大哥当时负责处理武装抢劫案 |
[07:33] | Apparently the bad guys were on PCP. | 凶徒们吸了迷幻药 |
[07:36] | Both he and his partner got shot and he got the worst of it. | 他和他的搭档都中枪了 他伤情严重去世了 |
[07:39] | How come we don’t know any of this? | 我们怎么完全不知情 |
[07:41] | What’s she supposed to say? | 她能说什么呢 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. Something. | 我不知道 总得提点什么吧 |
[07:45] | Well, Blake’s a private person. | 布莱克注重隐私 |
[07:46] | Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about her family. | 也许她不想谈论家人 |
[07:48] | Plus it was over 25 years ago. A lot of time has passed. | 而且那是25年前的事 时过境迁嘛 |
[07:51] | I lost my father the same way. | 我也是这样失去了父亲 |
[07:52] | It’s not like I can’t relate. | 我不是无法体恤她的心情 |
[07:54] | Yeah, but you rarely talk about him. | 是啊 但你也很少谈论他 |
[07:57] | Everybody grieves in their own way. | 每个人都有自己悲伤的方式 |
[07:59] | You can’t be mad at her for going internal. | 她闭口不谈 你不能因此对她生气 |
[08:01] | Oh, I’m not mad at all. I just… | 我可没生气 我只是 |
[08:04] | thought she might say something. | 以为她会说点什么 |
[08:08] | There’s nothing for you to do here. | 你们没什么能帮忙的 |
[08:10] | When dad has a hunch, you know how he gets. | 你知道爸爸有预感时是什么样子 |
[08:12] | Yeah, he called Captain Garrity directly. | 是啊 他直接打电话给加里蒂队长 |
[08:14] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[08:16] | Well, the captain wants me to cooperate, that’s what. | 队长要我合作 就这样办 |
[08:19] | But you’re wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[08:20] | Dad doesn’t seem to think so. | 爸爸不这样认为 |
[08:22] | Look, those kids had nothing to do with the Morrison murder, ok? | 那些孩子和莫里森谋杀案没有关系 好吗 |
[08:25] | They were killed down on Prospect | 他们在展望被害 |
[08:27] | because they were out trying to cop some weed. | 是因为他们要去那买大麻 |
[08:28] | Prospect? | 展望 |
[08:29] | Uh, Prospect Avenue. It’s a high crime area. | 展望大道 那里犯罪率很高 |
[08:32] | It’s the hood. | 是贫民区 |
[08:33] | Detective Miller, I assure you we’re not here to intrude. | 米勒警探 我们无意干涉你们的工作 |
[08:36] | And I feel certain that | 我很肯定 |
[08:37] | in 24 hours we’ll be able to discern | 一天之内我们就能确定 |
[08:39] | whether these cases are related. | 这几起案件是否有关联 |
[08:40] | We’re really good at what we do, Scott. | 我们这方面很拿手 斯科特 |
[08:43] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[08:44] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[08:46] | – There. – Dad. | -过来 -爸爸 |
[08:48] | Oh…been so long. | 好久不见 |
[08:52] | You look good. I’m sorry I’m a little late. | 你气色不错 抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:54] | I was down in Garrity’s office. | 我之前在加里蒂的办公室 |
[08:56] | You must be Hotchner. | 你一定是霍奇纳 |
[08:57] | – Yes, sir. – Damon Miller. | -是我 先生 -我是达蒙·米勒 |
[08:58] | Very nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[08:59] | Appreciate you coming, | 感谢你们过来 |
[09:00] | and thanks for taking such good care of my girl. | 谢谢你把我的闺女照顾得这么好 |
[09:04] | So what’s the plan of attack? | 那你们准备从哪里着手 |
[09:09] | This place is pretty isolated. | 此地基本与世隔绝 |
[09:11] | It helps to be out in the sticks | 要想把别人殴打致死 |
[09:12] | if you’re going to beat someone to death. | 这里还真是个好选择 |
[09:15] | You sound like you speak from experience. | 听起来像是经验之谈啊 |
[09:18] | David Morrison was a 50-year-old novelist | 大卫·莫里森今年50岁 是名小说家 |
[09:21] | and apparently an accomplished triathlete. | 还是训练有素的铁人三项选手 |
[09:25] | Good place for an ambush. | 这地方很适合伏击 |
[09:28] | But why pick the in-shape guy? | 但为什么要袭击这么健壮的人 |
[09:30] | Morrison could have been a target. | 可能莫里森就是凶手的目标 |
[09:32] | Maybe he knew his killer. | 也许他认识凶手 |
[09:34] | But they may have had some kind of a beef. | 他们之间可能有矛盾 |
[09:37] | Beating someone to death is personal. | 殴打致死绝对是因为私人恩怨 |
[09:38] | It takes a lot of anger. | 需要强烈的怒气驱使 |
[09:40] | Well, the unsub’s got to be physically fit himself. | 不明嫌犯一定也很强壮 |
[09:43] | Yeah, he would have to be | 没错 只有很强壮的人 |
[09:43] | to maintain that level of violence. | 才能做出如此残暴的事 |
[09:45] | He could also be on drugs. | 或许也跟嗑了药有关 |
[09:47] | That’s a good bet. | 很有可能 |
[09:48] | All right, so, it looks like it’s a blitz attack. | 那么 看起来是突然袭击 |
[09:52] | How do you think he did it? | 你觉得他是怎么动手的 |
[09:54] | Well, the unsub stalks Morrison | 首先嫌犯跟踪过莫里森 |
[09:57] | and figures out that this is where he takes his morning run. | 知道他会在这里晨跑 |
[10:02] | Then he waits, hides, | 然后躲在这里等待时机 |
[10:05] | jumps him. | 发动突然袭击 |
[10:06] | Or he follows him out here, | 也可能他跟着被害人来到这里 |
[10:08] | runs him down, | 追上了他 |
[10:09] | even though Morrison is a triathlete. | 即便莫里森是铁人三项选手 |
[10:11] | Well, I just hope this guy doesn’t have any more targets. | 希望别再有人被这家伙盯上了 |
[10:14] | If this is rage and addiction… | 如果他急需泄愤并对此上瘾 |
[10:16] | he’s not done. | 那事情还远未结束 |
[10:19] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[10:19] | you could have called me, dad. | 你应该先给我打个电话 爸爸 |
[10:21] | Going straight to my boss? | 直接去找我的上司 |
[10:22] | Oh, and her. | 还有她 |
[10:23] | I mean, how do you think this makes me look? | 你这样让我的脸往哪放 |
[10:25] | Because why? Because you have a hunch? | 为了什么 就因为你的直觉 |
[10:28] | And what would you have said if I’d called? | 那如果我给你打了电话 你会怎么说 |
[10:31] | I’d… | 我会 |
[10:33] | Exactly. | 正因为如此 |
[10:35] | And it’s not like she would ever reach out and offer. | 而且她从来都不会主动加以援手 |
[10:37] | She hasn’t been home in 5 years. | 她都五年没回过家了 |
[10:39] | I had to fly out to Washington just to see her. | 要想见她一面我还得飞到华盛顿去 |
[10:41] | I’m right here, you know. | 我还在这站着呢 |
[10:42] | Look, all I’m saying, dad, | 听着 我只是想说 爸爸 |
[10:45] | is the last thing this department needs | 警局现在最不需要的 |
[10:46] | is some bad press that comes | 就是让联调局的连环杀手搜捕 |
[10:47] | from an FBI serial killer hunt. | 给我们带来负面影响 |
[10:49] | No. | 不对 |
[10:50] | The last thing this department needs | 警局现在最不需要的 |
[10:52] | is a serial killer on the loose. | 是逍遥法外的连环杀手 |
[10:55] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[10:56] | And you know it. | 而且你心知肚明 |
[10:58] | You know what, dad? | 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[10:59] | What? | 知道什么 |
[11:00] | What?! Come on, come on, speak up. | 要说什么 说啊 快说 说出来 |
[11:02] | You’re retired. | 你已经退休了 |
[11:03] | He’s–he’s retired. | 他已经退休了 |
[11:05] | Ok? And why are you sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong? | 好吗 为什么要在跟你无关的地方指手画脚 |
[11:07] | Because I am your father | 因为我是你父亲 |
[11:09] | and I will stick my nose wherever | 在我死之前 只要我喜欢 |
[11:11] | I damn well please until the day I die, | 我想怎么干涉就怎么干涉 |
[11:13] | and given my age, that day ain’t too far off. | 而且以我的年纪也活不了几天了 |
[11:16] | – Dad… – What? I’m old. | -爸爸 -怎么了 我老了 |
[11:18] | But I’ll make you a deal. | 但我跟你做个交易 |
[11:19] | You two both start acting like you’re related | 只要你们俩开始有点兄妹样子 |
[11:22] | and I’ll butt out. | 我就不再多嘴 |
[11:26] | The only way you’re gonna catch this guy | 要想抓住这个家伙 |
[11:27] | is if you do it together. | 你们俩得同心协力 |
[11:35] | No, just a little caffeine. | 没有 只有些许咖啡因 |
[11:37] | Other than that, his tox screen was negative. | 他的毒理检验没查出其他东西 |
[11:39] | That pretty heavy bruising around his neck. | 他的脖子周围有很严重的瘀伤 |
[11:40] | Yeah. Cause of death was asphyxiation. | 对 他是窒息而死 |
[11:42] | And you see this odd little cervical fracture right here? | 你看颈椎这里有奇怪的小裂缝 |
[11:45] | It looks like he got put in some kind of choke hold. | 他应该是被锁喉了 |
[11:47] | Choking someone out is hard enough, | 把别人掐死已经很难了 |
[11:49] | but to break their neck while you do it? | 但他还同时把别人的脖子都弄断了 |
[11:50] | Yeah, well, he was a strong son of a bitch. | 是啊 这家伙浑身蛮劲 |
[11:53] | 4 ribs were broken, radius in his left arm was shattered, | 断了四根肋骨 左臂的桡骨被打碎 |
[11:56] | linear fracture in his skull, broken jaw, | 颅骨线性骨折 下巴严重受伤 |
[11:58] | and a ruptured spleen. | 还有脾脏破裂 |
[12:00] | Can you tell if he used a weapon? | 你觉得他使用武器了吗 |
[12:01] | I don’t think he did. See this bruising right here? | 应该没有 看到这里的淤伤了吗 |
[12:03] | It looks like he used his bare hands, | 他应该是赤手空拳 |
[12:05] | maybe his boots. | 也有可能是被踢的 |
[12:07] | But he was suffocated fairly quickly. | 但被害人很快就窒息而死了 |
[12:08] | Most of this is postmortem. | 大部分伤都是死后造成的 |
[12:10] | This guy had to be on something. | 凶手肯定嗑药了 |
[12:12] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[12:13] | Because he went berserk. | 因为他已经发狂了 |
[12:14] | This is more than just rage. | 并不仅仅是因为愤怒 |
[12:16] | Was there any evidence of sexual assault? | 有被性侵过的痕迹吗 |
[12:18] | None. | 没有 |
[12:21] | It wasn’t like this with Tommy Barnes or Melissa Hawthorne. | 汤米·巴恩斯或是梅丽莎·霍桑死时并非如此 |
[12:23] | Those two high school kids who were killed. | 那两个被杀害的高中生吗 |
[12:26] | The report says that they didn’t have any postmortem wounds. | 报告上说他们身上没有任何死后造成的伤 |
[12:28] | God, you think it’s the same guy? | 天啊 你认为是同一人所为 |
[12:35] | Do we have to go through this again? | 你还要再问一遍吗 |
[12:37] | Isn’t it all in your report? | 不是都写在报告里了吗 |
[12:38] | I apologize, Mr. Barnes. | 很抱歉 巴恩斯先生 |
[12:39] | I know this is hard. | 我知道你很难受 |
[12:41] | We’re just trying to be thorough | 我们只是想彻查一下 |
[12:42] | so we can catch whoever did this to your son. | 这样才能早日抓到杀害你儿子的凶手 |
[12:45] | All my answers are the same they were a year ago. | 我的所有回答都和一年之前一样 |
[12:47] | But since you were the one | 但因为是你最先发现 |
[12:48] | who actually found Tommy and Melissa, | 汤米和梅丽莎的尸体 |
[12:50] | it’s especially important that we go through it all again. | 再询问一遍对我们来说至关重要 |
[12:55] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[12:58] | You were telling me about that night. | 跟我说说那个晚上 |
[13:00] | It was late and you were getting worried. | 当时夜已经深了 你开始有点担心 |
[13:04] | And then I remembered that Tommy | 然后我想起来汤米在我手机上 |
[13:05] | put that “Find your friends” App on my phone. | 装过那个”找朋友”的应用 |
[13:09] | So… | 就这样… |
[13:15] | And a couple hours later | 几小时后 |
[13:17] | I found him and Melissa in the alley. | 我在巷子里找到了他和梅丽莎 |
[13:25] | Did Tommy have any enemies, | 汤米有没有什么仇人 |
[13:27] | someone that might want to hurt him? | 有没有人想伤害他 |
[13:29] | No, he was a good kid. I said that already. | 没有 他是个好孩子 我已经说过了 |
[13:31] | All right, listen. | 行了 这样 |
[13:32] | We want to thank you for coming in, Mr. Barnes. | 感谢你前来 巴恩斯先生 |
[13:34] | We appreciate it. | 万分感激 |
[13:35] | If we have any other questions, | 还有问题的话 |
[13:35] | we’ll give you a call. | 我们会给你打电话的 |
[13:36] | Actually…will you give us a second? | 那个 能稍等一会儿吗 |
[13:39] | I just have a few more questions. Won’t take long. | 我还有几个问题要问 用不了多长时间 |
[13:42] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[13:44] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[13:51] | He’s holding something back. | 他有事瞒着我们 |
[13:53] | He’s grieving the loss of his son. | 他是在承受丧子之痛 |
[13:54] | Exactly. And he’s been trying to get out of here | 说的就是这个 他从坐下 |
[13:57] | ever since he sat down. | 就迫不及待要走 |
[13:58] | Can you blame him? | 能怪他吗 |
[14:01] | If I had a kid who was killed | 要是我的孩子遇害了 |
[14:02] | and the FBI wanted to help find the guy who did it, | 联调局肯帮忙找凶手 |
[14:04] | I would do whatever they asked me to. | 他们要我怎样都可以 |
[14:08] | Look at his posture. | 看他的姿势 |
[14:11] | He’s too agitated. | 太焦躁不安了 |
[14:13] | There is something odd about his syntax I can’t… | 他说话的文法很奇怪 我就是 |
[14:17] | that I can’t explain. | 我说不清 |
[14:19] | And why is that? Because that profile’s too complicated for me? | 怎么了 因为我不懂侧写吗 |
[14:23] | Really? | 当真 |
[14:25] | Really? | 当真 |
[14:26] | Right now? | 现在要跟我论这事 |
[14:30] | Please, Scott, | 拜托了 斯科特 |
[14:32] | for once, just go with me here. | 你好歹支持我一次 |
[14:44] | Mr. Barnes, I am so sorry to have to ask you this, | 巴恩斯先生 抱歉 有个问题不得不问 |
[14:48] | but I don’t want to waste your time. | 我不想浪费你的时间 |
[14:50] | All I want to do is catch the killer, | 我只是想抓住凶手 |
[14:52] | but I can’t do that unless you’re straight with me. | 但前提是你必须对我坦诚 |
[14:54] | – Alex. – When you found Tommy and Melissa, | -艾丽克斯 -你发现汤米和梅丽莎的时候 |
[14:57] | were they clothed? | 他们有没有穿衣服 |
[15:00] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你意思 |
[15:01] | I mean, was Tommy in girls underwear? | 汤米是不是穿着女式内裤 |
[15:06] | You wanna honor your son’s memory, | 你要是真想缅怀你的儿子 |
[15:09] | maybe bring some peace to the relatives of the other victims… | 何不给其他死者的家人带去些安慰 |
[15:14] | Then, please, | 拜托了 |
[15:16] | just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[15:24] | I couldn’t–I couldn’t… | 我当时没法 没法 |
[15:29] | No, it’s all right. We only want to help. | 没关系 我们只是想帮忙 |
[15:41] | When I found them… | 我发现他们的时候 |
[15:47] | she was naked, and Tom… | 梅丽莎没穿衣服 而汤姆 |
[15:50] | Tommy, he was in girls panties, | 汤米穿着女式内裤 |
[15:54] | and I just… | 我不能 |
[15:58] | couldn’t let them see him like that, so… | 让别人看到他那副样子 所以 |
[16:04] | I took them off and… | 我把那条内裤脱了 |
[16:08] | I put them on Melissa and I… | 把它穿在了梅丽莎身上 然后 |
[16:11] | I put all their clothes back on. I’m so sorry. | 帮他们把衣服都穿上了 真对不起 |
[16:13] | No, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:51] | We ready? | 好了吗 |
[16:52] | Just waiting on you, hon. | 就等你了 亲爱的 |
[16:58] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[16:59] | Did you let Rufus out? | 你把卢夫斯放出来了 |
[17:00] | I thought you did. | 不是你放出来的吗 |
[17:09] | Rufus? | 卢夫斯 |
[17:15] | Oh, Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[17:20] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah. This dumb cat. | 没事 是这只蠢猫 |
[17:27] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[17:45] | Gil and Renee Patterson were good, hard-working people. | 吉尔和蕾妮·帕特森是良好公民 工作勤奋 |
[17:47] | He was a bank manager, she was a nurse. | 男的是银行经理 女的是护士 |
[17:50] | If all these victims were targets, | 如果凶手就是冲这些死者来的 |
[17:51] | then what’s the connection? | 那他们之间有什么关联 |
[17:53] | Maybe they’re not targets. Maybe they’re surrogates. | 也许不是冲他们来的 他们只是替代对象 |
[17:56] | For who? | 替代谁呢 |
[17:57] | So, um, apparently, a neighbor found the bodies | 邻居经过看到门虚掩着 |
[18:00] | when she came by and saw the door was ajar. | 发现了尸体 |
[18:02] | Do the Pattersons have any next of kin? | 帕特森夫妇有什么近亲吗 |
[18:04] | We’re gonna need to talk to them. | 我们得找他们谈谈 |
[18:05] | Yeah, they do. They have a daughter named Laurie. | 他们有个女儿 叫劳里 |
[18:07] | She’s a senior at the University of Missouri. | 在密苏里大学上大四 |
[18:15] | M.O.’s the exact same. | 作案手法完全一致 |
[18:18] | Women’s underwear, violent manual overkill. | 女式内裤 暴力殴打 过度杀戮 |
[18:20] | It’s definitely our guy. | 就是我们要找的嫌犯 |
[18:21] | And now he’s accelerating. | 他杀人的节奏加快了 |
[18:23] | And he’s getting bolder. | 而且胆子变大了 |
[18:23] | He’s never broken into a home before. | 他此前没有入室犯过案 |
[18:30] | Hey, what you got, mama? | 有什么发现 宝贝 |
[18:32] | So it turns out our dead jogger David Morrison | 原来那个遇害的跑者大卫·莫里森 |
[18:35] | bounced around as a substitute English teacher | 在出第一本书之前 |
[18:38] | before he published his first book. | 经常会做英语代课老师 |
[18:40] | 4 years ago, he worked for a week at Jefferson High School, | 四年前 他在杰弗森高中工作过一星期 |
[18:43] | and that is the same school | 也就是汤米·巴恩斯 |
[18:45] | that Tommy Barnes and Melissa Hawthorne went to. | 和梅丽莎·霍桑就读的那所学校 |
[18:47] | – The Pattersons have a daughter. – Laurie. | -帕特森夫妇有个女儿 -叫劳里 |
[18:49] | Garcia, where did Laurie Patterson go to high school? | 加西亚 劳里·帕特森在哪上的高中 |
[18:52] | That would be…Jefferson. | 是杰弗森 |
[18:54] | And when did she graduate? | 她什么时候毕业的 |
[18:58] | 4 years ago. | 四年前 |
[19:00] | So she was there at the same time Morrison was. | 莫里森在那里的时候她也在 |
[19:03] | All right, I’ll call Hotch. We need to give the profile. | 好 我去找霍奇 可以给出侧写了 |
[19:07] | Based on his victims and on local demographics, | 根据被害人特征及本地人口分布 |
[19:09] | we believe we’re looking for a caucasian male | 我们认为凶手为白人男性 |
[19:10] | in his late teens to early 20s. | 20岁上下 |
[19:12] | He’s a sadist with rage issues, | 他是个施虐狂 脾气暴躁 |
[19:14] | which accounts for the high level of violence in each of his kills. | 所以才会对所有被害人施以高度暴力 |
[19:17] | All 5 of his victims are in some way | 五名被害人均与 |
[19:19] | connected to Jefferson High School. | 杰弗森高中有某种关联 |
[19:20] | Which leads us to believe | 因此我们认为 |
[19:22] | he’s either a former student or employee. | 凶手曾在那里上过学或者曾是那的雇员 |
[19:25] | Why former? | 为什么是过去时 |
[19:26] | Because we also think he has a drug problem. | 因为我们认为他有毒瘾 |
[19:28] | The addiction plus his anger issues | 有毒瘾加上脾气暴躁 |
[19:29] | means that he probably lacks the social skills | 说明他缺乏上学或是保住稳定工作 |
[19:31] | required to stay in school or hold down a steady job. | 所需要的社交能力 |
[19:33] | Because brute force and humiliation are the hallmarks of his M.O., | 鉴于他作案手法的特点是暴力和侮辱 |
[19:36] | we believe his kills are somehow rooted in revenge. | 我们认为他杀人的动机可能源于复仇 |
[19:39] | We think he may have been traumatically humiliated | 我们认为他可能在不久之前 |
[19:41] | in some way in the recent past. | 受过某种侮辱 造成了心理创伤 |
[19:43] | Probably as an adolescent, | 很可能是青少年时期 |
[19:45] | which makes this very personal to him. | 人在那段时期会非常记仇 |
[19:46] | Now he’s looking for payback. | 现在他要报复 |
[19:48] | So why did this guy wait a whole year after his first murders? | 他第一次杀人后为什么等了整整一年 |
[19:51] | We think he may have been incarcerated. | 他可能是被关进去了 |
[19:52] | So you should be looking at violent offenders | 你们要找的是一名暴力罪犯 |
[19:54] | or any younger ex-cons you may be familiar with. | 或许是你们认识的某个犯过罪的年轻人 |
[19:57] | We think his first kills were experiments of sorts. | 我们认为他第一次杀人是为了练手 |
[20:00] | He was just getting a taste for it. | 他是想体会一下那滋味 |
[20:02] | Tommy Barnes and Melissa Hawthorne | 汤米·巴恩斯和梅丽莎·霍桑 |
[20:03] | had more defensive wounds than any of his other victims. | 身上的防御伤比其他死者都多 |
[20:06] | And they apparently put up quite a fight. | 他们肯定奋力抵抗过 |
[20:08] | It’s not easy to blitz attack two people at once. | 要一次制服两个人很不容易 |
[20:10] | So whether he was locked up or not, | 不管他有没有被关过 |
[20:11] | he probably took a year off to perfect his craft | 他必定花了一年时间来完善自己的技能 |
[20:13] | to make sure that never happened again. | 以免重蹈覆辙 |
[20:15] | He’s physically fit and probably works out a lot, | 他体格健壮 应该会经常健身 |
[20:18] | so he may frequent inexpensive gyms or heath clubs. | 因此很可能常出入平价的体育馆或健身房 |
[20:21] | And don’t forget, this guy used his bare hands | 别忘了 这家伙可是赤手空拳 |
[20:24] | to kill his victims. | 杀害了被害人 |
[20:25] | He will not be easily deterred. | 他不会轻易被制服 |
[20:27] | So proceed with caution. | 大家要谨慎行事 |
[20:28] | As his grip on reality continues to fade, | 他越是与现实脱节 |
[20:30] | he’ll become more dangerous. | 他就越危险 |
[20:37] | Hey, wrap it up, kid. We’re closing. | 快点结束 小伙子 我们要关门了 |
[20:39] | Few more minutes. Two more rounds. | 再给我几分钟 就再打两轮 |
[20:41] | Hey, get the hell out. I gotta get going. | 快点滚出去 我得下班了 |
[20:44] | I just need a few more minutes! | 我只需要几分钟 |
[20:47] | OK? | 行吗 |
[20:48] | All right by you? | 你有意见吗 |
[20:49] | It’s all good, man. No problem. | 完全可以 伙计 没问题 |
[20:51] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹什么麻烦 |
[20:55] | We should cross-check our list | 我们该再交叉对比一下 |
[20:56] | of recently released ex-cons again. | 最近被释放的前盗窃犯名单 |
[20:58] | Garcia and I have been over it twice. | 加西亚和我已经查过两遍了 |
[20:59] | Nobody matches the profile. | 没有我们要找的人 |
[21:02] | Hey, baby girl, you got the whole crew. Go ahead. | 宝贝 我开着免提 你说吧 |
[21:04] | Ok, here’s the skinny on Jefferson High. | 这是杰弗森高中的内部信息 |
[21:05] | Really great football team, | 他们有一支很棒的橄榄球队 |
[21:07] | state champ two years in a row, | 连续两年获得州冠军 |
[21:08] | go, Bulldogs. | 斗牛犬队必胜 |
[21:09] | The only notable thing that has happened at that high school | 除了汤米·巴恩斯和梅丽莎·霍桑谋杀案 |
[21:12] | in the last 10 years besides the murder | 近十年来 这所高中 |
[21:13] | of Tommy Barnes and Melissa Hawthorne | 唯一值得关注的 |
[21:15] | is the death of another student, | 就是另外一个学生的死 |
[21:17] | Riley Wilson, 4 years ago. | 赖利·威尔森 四年前 |
[21:20] | Sending. | 正在发送 |
[21:21] | Information streaming to your tablets now. | 现在把资料发到平板电脑上了 |
[21:25] | He wrapped his car around a telephone pole. | 他开车撞到了电话线杆上 |
[21:28] | Yeah. There was a lot of speculation it was a suicide. | 是的 有很多猜测说这是自杀 |
[21:30] | Tox report was clean. | 毒检报告显示没问题 |
[21:32] | He was totally sober. | 他当时完全清醒 |
[21:34] | He was a senior and got straight A’s. | 是名高四生 成绩全A |
[21:35] | Nothing in his disciplinary file. | 没有违纪记录 |
[21:37] | He was at Jefferson the same time | 他在杰弗森高中 |
[21:38] | as David Morrison and Laurie Patterson. | 跟大卫·莫里森和劳里·帕特森同届 |
[21:40] | Garcia, we need a list of every student and employee | 加西亚 我们需要一份赖利·威尔森在校期间 |
[21:42] | at Jefferson while Riley Wilson was a student. | 杰弗森高中所有学生和雇员的名单 |
[21:44] | Parents and family members, too, Garcia. | 还有他的父母和家人 加西亚 |
[21:46] | Compiling that list now. | 正在汇总名单 |
[21:48] | It is a lot of names. I will hit you back ASAP. | 牵涉的人很多啊 我尽快给你们回信 |
[21:53] | Here’s a partial list of former students | 这是现在还住在本市的 |
[21:55] | who still live in the city. | 一部分学生的名单 |
[22:00] | Why partial? | 为什么是一部分 |
[22:01] | We’ve narrowed it down so we can split the work. | 我们把名单分成两部分 以便分工 |
[22:04] | We’ll cover the rest. | 我们负责剩余的部分 |
[22:07] | OK. We’ll get on it. | 好 我们这就着手调查 |
[22:10] | And, uh, one of those people may be the unsub, | 这些人里可能就有嫌犯 |
[22:13] | so, make sure your guys know. | 记得告诉你的人 |
[22:17] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:22] | OK. | 好 |
[22:26] | Uh, you know… | 你知道 |
[22:30] | I never would have shown up like I did | 要不是爸爸叫我过去 |
[22:31] | if dad hadn’t asked me to. | 我不会就那么出现的 |
[22:33] | I mean, I get it. | 我理解你 |
[22:35] | You have every right to be upset. | 你完全有权利生气 |
[22:39] | It’s all good, Alex. OK? | 没事的 艾丽克斯 |
[22:41] | Come on. I haven’t seen you in years | 别这样 我好几年没见过你了 |
[22:42] | and now we get this great chance to work together. | 现在我们有一个这么好的机会合作 |
[22:48] | I better get started. | 我得开工了 |
[23:43] | Charles Gates? | 是查尔斯·盖茨吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[23:46] | Detective Miller. Kansas City Police Department. | 我是堪萨斯市警局的米勒警探 |
[23:49] | I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. | 能否问你几个问题 |
[23:50] | Um…sure. | 可以 |
[23:53] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:57] | – Um, sorry about the mess. – No problem. | -抱歉屋里这么乱 -没事 |
[24:02] | Laurie, we’re so very sorry about your parents. | 劳里 对你父母的事我们很遗憾 |
[24:06] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[24:08] | We know this– this is a lot. | 我们知道这对你来说很不容易 |
[24:11] | It’s OK, I, uh, | 没关系 我… |
[24:13] | don’t really want to go home yet. | 现在还不想回家 |
[24:16] | Is there anything we can get you? | 你需要什么吗 |
[24:20] | Is it OK if we ask you a few questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[24:28] | Is there anyone you know | 你知道什么人 |
[24:29] | who may have wanted to hurt your parents? | 可能会想伤害你父母吗 |
[24:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:36] | Is there anyone who may have wanted to hurt you? | 你知道什么人可能想伤害你吗 |
[24:40] | No, I– | 不知道 我 |
[24:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[24:45] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:48] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[24:49] | – We’re gonna give you a minute. OK? – Thank you. | -我们给你点时间 好吗 -谢谢 |
[24:58] | I couldn’t believe it when I heard he was dead. | 听到他的死讯我都不敢相信 |
[25:00] | I mean, Riley didn’t even drink. | 赖利滴酒不沾 |
[25:02] | And I’d just seen him at school. | 我之前在学校还见到他 |
[25:04] | So you two were pretty close. | 就是说你们两人很亲密了 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:07] | I mean, he wasn’t all that social. He kept to himself a lot. | 他不是社交型的 经常独处 |
[25:11] | So he was kind of a loner. | 那他很孤僻是吧 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:15] | But we hung out. | 但我们会一起出去 |
[25:16] | We had a few classes together. | 我们有几门课在一起上 |
[25:17] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[25:41] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[25:43] | Is he OK? What happened? | 他没事吧 怎么回事 |
[25:44] | He got beat up pretty bad. Took a blow to the head. | 他被打得很惨 头部受到直击 |
[25:47] | Did he have backup? Where’s his partner? | 没有后援吗 他的搭档呢 |
[25:48] | He came alone. | 他自己去的 |
[25:49] | They split up the list to cover more ground. | 他们分头行动以便能去更多的地方 |
[25:52] | Let’s get him to the hospital. | 把他送去医院 |
[25:53] | All right, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[25:54] | No, you stay here. You’ll do more good. | 不用 你在这里更有用 |
[25:56] | Don’t worry. I’ll– I’ll take care of him. | 别担心 我会照顾好他的 |
[26:19] | The unsub was probably already here when your brother arrived. | 你弟弟到时嫌犯可能已经潜伏在这里了 |
[26:22] | But he didn’t kill him. | 但他并没有杀他 |
[26:23] | Because Charles was the target. | 因为查尔斯才是目标 |
[26:25] | So this guy’s mission oriented. | 所以说这个人的目标是固定的 |
[26:26] | I believe the unsub may have stolen Scott’s firearm. | 嫌犯肯定偷了斯科特的枪 |
[26:29] | Doesn’t match his M.O., but that won’t stop him from using it. | 虽然跟他的习惯不符 但不耽误他用 |
[26:33] | There’s something in here. | 这里有发现 |
[26:35] | He wrote, “Charles and Riley good friends,” | 他写道 “查尔斯和赖利是好朋友” |
[26:38] | But he underlined the words “good” and “friends.” | 但他在”好”和”朋友”底下划了线 |
[26:41] | That mean something to you? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah. He used to do that when we were kids. | 是啊 我们小时候他经常这么做 |
[26:44] | Usually when something really irritated him. | 一般是有什么事让他特别烦恼的时候 |
[26:47] | He underlined words when he was irritated? | 他烦恼的时候会在词下面划横线 |
[26:51] | Yeah. Our mother used to make us write letters | 是啊 我们的妈妈过去常常 |
[26:53] | to each other to help us resolve our conflicts. | 让我们给对方写信来解决冲突 |
[26:56] | She thought it was a good way to learn how to express our feelings. | 她觉得这是个表达自我的好办法 |
[26:59] | Smart lady. | 很聪明 |
[27:00] | What was it about the words “good friends” that got to him? | “好朋友”这个词怎么困扰他了 |
[27:10] | Hey, dad, how’s he doing? | 爸爸 他怎么样 |
[27:13] | Hi, Laurie. | 劳里 |
[27:15] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[27:17] | I’m afraid I have some more bad news. | 恐怕我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[27:20] | The killer struck again. | 凶手再次犯案了 |
[27:22] | This time it was a former classmate of yours– | 这次是你以前的同学 |
[27:25] | Charles Gates. | 查尔斯·盖茨 |
[27:27] | I understand this is incredibly overwhelming, | 我知道这非常难以承受 |
[27:30] | But we really need your help. | 但我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[27:32] | Ok? I want to ask you about Charles | 好吗 我想知道查尔斯 |
[27:35] | and another former classmate of yours, Riley Wilson. | 和你另外一个老同学赖利·威尔森的情况 |
[27:38] | What about them? | 关于他们的什么事 |
[27:40] | Were they good friends? | 他们是好朋友吗 |
[27:45] | Charles and Riley? No. | 查尔斯和赖利 不是 |
[27:49] | Riley didn’t really have any friends. | 赖利就没什么朋友 |
[27:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:53] | He was a gigantic nerd | 他是个超级宅男 |
[27:55] | and a total victim. | 受气包 |
[27:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:01] | They used to bully him, | 他们总是欺负他 |
[28:04] | like all the time. | 从来都是 |
[28:06] | What would they do to him? | 他们怎么欺负他 |
[28:07] | Tease him. Beat him up. | 取笑他 揍他 |
[28:11] | And then– and then there was the underwear thing. | 还有就是内裤事件 |
[28:16] | What underwear thing? | 内裤事件是怎么回事 |
[28:19] | Some guys thought it’d be funny | 有人认为如果在体育课上 |
[28:21] | if they stole all Riley’s clothes in gym class. | 偷走赖利的衣服会很好玩 |
[28:26] | Hey, here he is. | 他来了 |
[28:36] | They made him wear a pair of panties. | 他们逼他穿女式内裤 |
[28:39] | And then they sent out a mass text | 然后给学校里的所有人 |
[28:41] | to everyone in school telling them to line the hallways. | 群发短信 让大家都来走廊 |
[28:45] | Basically the whole school showed up. | 学校里的人基本都出来了 |
[28:48] | Whose idea was it to pull the prank? | 谁想出这个恶作剧的 |
[28:53] | My ex-boyfriend, Lance Tate. | 我的前男友兰斯·塔特 |
[28:58] | He was a jerk. | 他当时很混蛋 |
[29:02] | Where were the teachers? | 老师呢 |
[29:06] | Mr. Ramsey and some substitute broke it up. | 兰姆西先生和一个代课老师制止了这事 |
[29:12] | Go back to class. | 都回教室 |
[29:13] | Everybody back to class! | 大家都回教室 |
[29:16] | Show’s over. | 看够了 |
[29:20] | Did anything happen to him? | 他后来怎样了 |
[29:22] | Did Lance get in trouble? | 兰斯受到惩罚了吗 |
[29:24] | No. | 没有 |
[29:25] | Were there any other kids | 他们还欺负其他学生吗 |
[29:26] | that were bullied or was Riley the only one? | 还是只欺负赖利一个人 |
[29:30] | Yeah, there were others. | 还有其他人 |
[29:31] | Do you remember their names? | 记得他们的名字吗 |
[29:33] | Wait. Is that– is that what this is about? | 等等 就是因为这个吗 |
[29:38] | Is that why my parents were killed? | 我父母就因为这个被杀的吗 |
[29:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:44] | Laurie Patterson was away at school, | 劳里·帕特森当时不在学校 |
[29:45] | so he couldn’t go after her. | 所以他没能追杀她 |
[29:46] | So he goes after her parents instead. | 索性就去追杀她的父母 |
[29:48] | That was his way of maximizing her suffering. | 他通过这种方法折磨她 |
[29:50] | Laurie’s ex, sergeant Lance Tate, | 劳里的前男友 兰斯·塔特中士 |
[29:53] | is doing his third tour in Afghanistan. | 正第三次在阿富汗执行任务 |
[29:54] | His parents moved to Arizona. | 他的父母搬去了亚利桑那州 |
[29:58] | Hey. You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 开免提了 加西亚 |
[29:59] | Hot off my keyboard, I took the names Laurie gave us | 新鲜出炉 我查了劳里提供的名字 |
[30:02] | and I cross-checked them with Riley Wilson’s texts, | 与赖利·威尔森的短信 电邮和社交媒体 |
[30:06] | emails, and social media. I got two hits. | 做了交叉对比 发现了两点 |
[30:09] | One’s a Kevin Russ. That was his chemistry lab partner. | 一是凯文·拉斯 曾是他的化学实验搭档 |
[30:12] | And the second and the way more interesting | 第二点更有趣 |
[30:14] | is a kid named Ronald Underwood. | 是一个叫罗纳德·安德伍德的孩子 |
[30:17] | What’s so interesting about him? | 他怎么有趣了 |
[30:19] | It looks like they were actually pretty good friends. | 看起来他们是关系很铁的朋友 |
[30:21] | Ronald dropped of school right after Riley died. | 赖利死后罗纳德就退学了 |
[30:25] | What else do we know about Underwood? | 还查到安德伍德什么 |
[30:26] | Uh, dad is out of the picture. He lives with his mom, | 父亲不在身边 他跟母亲一起住 |
[30:29] | who has 4, 4 DUIs. | 母亲有四次酒驾记录 |
[30:32] | He spends a cra-cra-crazy amount of time on the internet, | 他花了非常非常多的时间上网 |
[30:34] | mostly looking at porn and MMA sites and– | 基本都是看黄网和综合格斗的网站 |
[30:38] | Oh. The internet is also where he buys his anabolic steroids. | 他还网购类固醇 |
[30:41] | If this is all about bullying, | 如果这跟欺凌有关 |
[30:42] | the unsub may have been a victim himself. | 那么嫌犯可能曾是受害人 |
[30:44] | He may also feel responsible for what happened to Riley. | 他大概觉得自己要为赖利的遭遇负责 |
[30:46] | And he’s targeting the bullies | 他把那些实施欺凌的人 |
[30:47] | and the adults who did nothing to stop it. | 和没有出面制止的成年人当目标 |
[30:49] | Laurie said a substitute teacher and a Mr. Ramsey | 劳里说一个代课老师和兰姆西先生 |
[30:51] | were there the day of the practical joke. | 在恶作剧当天在场 |
[30:53] | David Morrison had to be the sub. | 大卫·莫里森就是代课老师 |
[30:55] | Garcia, where’s Mr. Ramsey now? | 加西亚 兰姆西先生现在在哪里 |
[30:57] | Harold Ramsey, history teacher. | 哈罗德·兰姆西 历史老师 |
[30:58] | He still works at Jefferson high. | 还在杰弗森高中任教 |
[31:00] | All right, send contact numbers and addresses | 好 把哈罗德·兰姆西和罗纳德·安德伍德的 |
[31:01] | for both Harold Ramsey and Ronald Underwood. | 联系电话和地址发过来 |
[31:03] | Sent and sent. | 已发送 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:29] | Yes, is this Harold Ramsey? | 请问是哈罗德·兰姆西吗 |
[31:32] | Yes, speaking. | 是我 请讲 |
[31:33] | Hello, Mr. Ramsey. This is SSA Alex Blake. | 你好兰姆西先生 我是联调局的特别督查探员 |
[31:36] | I’m with the FBI. | 艾丽克斯·布莱克 |
[31:37] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[31:42] | Mr. Ramsey? | 兰姆西先生 |
[31:45] | Mr. Ramsey. | 兰姆西先生 |
[31:53] | Please, Stop. | 求你住手吧 |
[32:00] | How does it feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[32:03] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:05] | I just wish they were all here to see it. | 真希望大家都在这里看着 |
[32:07] | Please– | 求你 |
[32:08] | Maybe we should shake hands and forget about it. | 也许我们应该握手然后忘掉一切 |
[32:10] | That’s what you’d say, right? | 你就是这么说的吧 |
[32:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[32:15] | Riley! | 赖利 |
[32:32] | You, too! Get to class. | 你也一样 都回教室 |
[32:34] | Everybody back to class. | 大家都回教室 |
[32:37] | Show’s over! | 看够了 |
[32:44] | You knew what they did to us. | 你知道他们怎么欺负我们 |
[32:53] | And you did nothing. | 你却不管 |
[32:56] | And you wanted me to shake their hands? | 你还想要我跟他们握手 |
[33:01] | Shake their hands?! | 跟他们握手 |
[33:03] | Did you actually think that would solve anything? | 你真以为握手能解决一切 |
[33:06] | We believe Underwood is in possession | 我们认为安德伍德持有 |
[33:08] | of a stolen police issue Glock 19. | 一把偷来的警备格洛克19 |
[33:10] | We’ll split up into 3 groups, | 分成三组 |
[33:11] | we’ll go room to room, and we’ll all meet back in the main hallway. | 一间一间地找 在主走廊上会合 |
[33:14] | Because we’re back where it all started with Underwood, | 我们回到了安德伍德开始的地方 |
[33:16] | This is likely his endgame. | 这就像故事的尾声 |
[33:17] | Which means there’s no telling how far | 因此也无法预测 |
[33:18] | he’ll go to play this thing out, so be safe. | 他会怎么做 多加小心 |
[33:29] | Go. | 走 |
[33:32] | I said go! | 我说了走 |
[33:34] | Ronald, please. | 罗纳德 求你了 |
[33:36] | I’m surprised you remember my name. | 你居然记得我的名字 |
[33:37] | Just stop this. | 别这样 |
[33:41] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:44] | Get up! | 起来 |
[34:03] | Go. | 走 |
[34:04] | Move! | 快走 |
[34:08] | Ronald Underwood, FBI. Drop the weapon. | 罗纳德·安德伍德 联调局 放下武器 |
[34:11] | Let him go, Ronald. | 放他走 罗纳德 |
[34:13] | He has to know how it felt. | 他必须知道这是什么感觉 |
[34:14] | I think he does. | 他知道了 |
[34:16] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[34:18] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[34:20] | He should have stopped it. | 他当时应该阻止的 |
[34:22] | I know why you’re doing this, Ronald. | 我知道你为什么这样做 罗纳德 |
[34:25] | What happened to Riley wasn’t your fault. | 赖利的遭遇不是你的错 |
[34:31] | Nobody stopped it. | 没人制止 |
[34:33] | Nobody did anything. | 没人做点什么 |
[34:35] | You did. | 你做了 |
[34:37] | You’re damn right. | 你说得对 |
[34:38] | And they got what they deserved. | 他们也得到了应得的下场 |
[34:39] | But nobody else needs to die. | 不需要再有人死了 |
[34:43] | You’ve got to leave the past in the past. | 你必须学会放下过去 |
[34:48] | He was the only friend I ever had. | 他曾是我唯一的朋友 |
[34:51] | I know he was. | 我知道 |
[34:53] | But it’s all over now, Ronald. | 但是现在一切都结束了 罗纳德 |
[35:09] | Hey, man, it’s ok, you don’t have to cuff me. | 伙计 放轻松 你用不着给我戴手铐 |
[35:10] | I said you don’t have to cuff me! | 我说你用不着给我戴手铐 |
[35:12] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[35:13] | I said get off! | 我说放开我 |
[35:15] | They’re too tight! Get off of me! | 手铐太紧了 放开我 |
[35:17] | I said get off! | 放开我 |
[35:18] | I said get off! | 放开我 |
[35:20] | Stop! Get off of me! | 住手 放开我 |
[35:22] | Come on. Get off of me! | 拜托 放开我 |
[35:33] | How’s the wing? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[35:35] | Throbbing. | 一阵一阵的疼 |
[35:39] | You all good? | 你没事吧 |
[35:43] | Jefferson was my rival high school. | 杰弗森是我当年就读的高中的对手学校 |
[35:47] | Got dragged to a few football games here back in the day. | 以前我还被拉到这来看过几场橄榄球比赛呢 |
[35:50] | It must bring back some memories. | 那这里肯定唤起了你的不少回忆 |
[35:53] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:54] | Bad ones. | 都是不好的回忆 |
[35:57] | How’s your brother doing? | 你弟弟怎么样了 |
[35:59] | Concussion. | 脑震荡 |
[36:00] | But he’s awake and… | 但是他已经醒了 |
[36:04] | he’s gonna do fine. | 而且他不会有事的 |
[36:06] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:07] | Good. | 太好了 |
[36:10] | Do you want a ride over there? | 要不要我开车送你去医院 |
[36:15] | Nah. It’s the hospital where my mom died | 不用了 我母亲正是在那家医院去世的 |
[36:17] | and my big brother Danny, too. So… | 还有我哥哥丹尼 所以 |
[36:22] | not exactly raring to get back there. | 我一点也不着急去那 |
[36:42] | How’s the headache? | 头还疼吗 |
[36:46] | Well, the medicine’s helping. | 医生开的药挺管用的 |
[36:49] | You got lucky. | 是你幸运 |
[36:51] | You shouldn’t have gone in without backup. | 你不该不带后援就自己去的 |
[36:53] | Ironic that your hard head is what saved you. | 讽刺的是你还能活着全因为你脑袋够硬 |
[36:57] | You really scared me, you know. | 你真把我给吓坏了 你知道吗 |
[37:04] | I guess congratulations is in order. | 我猜大家都等着祝贺呢 |
[37:06] | Mm-hmm. For all of us. | 是啊 祝贺咱们所有人 |
[37:07] | We did it together. | 这是我们同心协力的结果 |
[37:12] | So Dad was right, then. | 这么说爸是对的 |
[37:15] | I hate that. | 我真讨厌这一点 |
[37:18] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:25] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[37:27] | I’m really sorry, ok? | 我很抱歉 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry for being an ass. You didn’t deserve that. | 抱歉我对你态度那么差 你没做错什么 |
[37:33] | No, I didn’t. | 的确 |
[37:35] | And I don’t know why you made me so mad. | 而且我也不知道为什么你总是让我特别火大 |
[37:36] | Because I’m your sister. | 因为我是你姐姐 |
[37:40] | It’s — it’s normal for siblings to resent each other. | 兄弟姐妹之间互相排斥是很正常的 |
[37:44] | Ok, what is that? | 好吧 这算什么 |
[37:46] | What, is that your profile of me? | 你对我做的侧写吗 |
[37:48] | Resent? | 我排斥你 |
[37:49] | Look, I don’t resent you, Alex. | 我不排斥你 艾丽克斯 |
[37:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[37:56] | You sure have a funny way of showing it. | 那你表达的方式还真是奇怪 |
[38:02] | You know, after Danny died, you just left. | 丹尼死后 你就这么走了 |
[38:05] | And then with Mom, | 再随着妈妈去世 |
[38:06] | it’s like you just stopped coming around altogether. | 你就好像再也不回来看我们了 |
[38:09] | It’s like here you are, my big sister, and you just bailed. | 虽说你是我姐姐 可是你就那么突然消失了 |
[38:12] | I couldn’t stay here, Scott. | 我不能留在这 斯科特 |
[38:14] | I know. You know what? Trust me, I get it, I figured it out. | 我明白 相信我 我明白 我猜到了 |
[38:16] | But the funny thing is, | 但搞笑的是 |
[38:18] | here you are this hot-shot linguist… | 你这么一个炙手可热的语言学家 |
[38:21] | and you can never say anything. | 却从来没说过半句话 |
[38:24] | You never call, you never write, | 你从来不来电话 也不写信 |
[38:26] | nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[38:31] | What’s wrong? You all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[38:32] | Oh, yeah. It’s just my arm. I got shot. | 没事 只是胳膊疼 我挨了一枪 |
[38:35] | Ok, what? See, right there. | 什么 你看 又这样 |
[38:37] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[38:38] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[38:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:42] | Oh, really? Does Dad know? | 是吗 爸爸知道吗 |
[38:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:46] | Of course not. Why would he? | 当然不知道了 他怎么会知道呢 |
[38:53] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得没错 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:58] | I’m bad about being in touch. | 我很不擅长保持联系 |
[39:00] | And coming home, | 还有回家这件事 |
[39:03] | it’s really hard for me. | 对我来说很难 |
[39:05] | I see you and I think of Danny. | 我一见到你就想到丹尼 |
[39:07] | I see Dad and… | 我一见到爸爸 |
[39:09] | I think of Mom. | 就会想起妈妈 |
[39:14] | But I’ll work on it. | 但是我会努力克服的 |
[39:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:24] | And I miss you, too. | 还有 我也很想你 |
[39:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:45] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[39:46] | Like… | 不也就 |
[39:48] | what — 5 minutes. | 五分钟吗 |
[39:49] | You’re still late. | 那也是迟到呀 |
[39:52] | – Hey, pop. – How’s the melon? | -老爸 -你脑袋怎么样了 |
[39:54] | It’s, uh, it’s all right. It’s fine. | 没事 我没事了 |
[39:58] | Ahh, you two made up, didn’t you? | 你俩和好了 对吧 |
[40:00] | Yeah, I figured — heh heh — been doing that since you were kids. | 我猜就会这样 你俩从小就这样 |
[40:04] | Fight like cats and dogs, then forget about it 10 minutes later. | 打起来水火不相容 可是之后不到十分钟就忘了 |
[40:07] | Used to drive your mother crazy. | 你俩以前每次这样都会把你妈气疯 |
[40:09] | Then she’d drive me crazy. | 然后她就来把我弄疯 |
[40:11] | Hey, pop, you know she got shot? | 老爸 你知不知道她中弹了 |
[40:13] | Oh, that’s great. | 还真是大嘴巴呀 |
[40:14] | Well…yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[40:17] | You heard? | 你听说了 |
[40:19] | Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生 |
[40:20] | We need more ice. | 我们还要点冰块 |
[40:21] | – Help yourself. – Hey, what’s up? | -自己去拿吧 随意 -你们好呀 |
[40:25] | You must be Scott. I’m Penelope. | 你一定是斯科特了 我叫佩内洛普 |
[40:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:31] | I invited them. | 我邀请了他们 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:33] | It’s only a 2 1/2 hour flight. | 飞过来不过两个半小时而已 |
[40:35] | When I hear Kansas City barbecue I come a-runnin’, | 我一听到堪萨斯城烧烤 就飞奔过来了 |
[40:37] | for the sides and the fixin’s. | 不过是冲着配菜和调料来的 |
[40:39] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 |
[40:44] | What do you mean, them? | 你说”他们”是什么意思 |
[40:47] | Oh, you’re all here. | 你们都来了 |
[40:52] | My worlds are colliding. | 我的两个世界发生碰撞了 |
[40:55] | And your dad promised ribs. | 你父亲可是答应我们有排骨吃的 |
[40:57] | And your pops is no joke on this grill. | 而且你父亲的烧烤技术可不是开玩笑的 |
[40:59] | Can’t celebrate unless the whole family’s here. | 家人不齐怎么庆祝呀 |
[41:03] | I can’t argue with that. | 这点我同意 |
[41:04] | And who needs a cold one? | 谁要喝冰啤酒 |
[41:05] | – Don’t mind if I do. – Cheers. | -给我来一瓶呗 -干杯 |
[41:08] | – To Blake. – To Blake. | -敬布莱克 -敬布莱克 |
[41:10] | “Alone we can do so little. | 单枪独马 杯水车薪 |
[41:12] | Together we can do so much.” | 同心一致 其力断金 |
[41:14] | Helen Keller. | 海伦·凯勒 |