时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:48] | Come back! | 回来 |
[00:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:14] | Stop! | 别走 |
[01:28] | Stop! | 别走 |
[01:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:40] | Stop! You gotta help! | 停下 你得帮帮我 |
[01:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:44] | Did you see that van? | 你看见那辆货车了吗 |
[01:45] | We gotta stop him. | 我们得拦下他 |
[01:47] | We can still catch him. Come on, let’s go. | 我们还能赶上他 快走吧 |
[01:49] | – Crackhead. – Please don’t go. | -嗑药的 -请别走 |
[01:50] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[01:51] | He’s getting away. | 他要逃了 |
[01:52] | You get off me or I’ll beat the crap out of you! You understand me? | 放手 不然我打死你 听懂了吗 |
[02:09] | A minute 32. Faster than last time. | 1分32秒 比上次快些 |
[02:13] | It helps when someone’s chasing me. | 有人追赶我时 我跑得更快 |
[02:16] | It’s more about your competitive nature if you ask me. | 要我说 主要是因为你好胜 |
[02:19] | Well, I didn’t. | 我才没有 |
[02:21] | We should do this every morning. | 我们每早都该这样跑跑步 |
[02:24] | Come on, Matt, I can’t make plans that far in the future. | 拜托 马特 我没法制订那么遥远的计划 |
[02:27] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say you have commitment issues. | 如果不是了解你 我会以为你有承诺恐惧 |
[02:30] | Well, good thing you know better. | 幸亏你了解我 |
[02:35] | Look, we really, uh, we really shouldn’t meet like this. | 我们真的不该这样见面 |
[02:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:40] | But, uh, we gotta talk about some things. | 但我们得聊些事情 |
[02:42] | Want to grab breakfast? | 想去吃早餐吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah. Ok. | 好的 |
[02:50] | We gotta carbo load after that run. | 跑步后该摄入碳水化合物 |
[02:52] | Doughnuts? | 甜甜圈吗 |
[02:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:56] | 6 letters, “between the waves.” | 六个字母 “在波浪之间” |
[02:58] | Slatch. | Slatch[片刻宁静] |
[02:59] | Yes. 10 letters, | 对 十个字母 |
[03:00] | “Wandering alone.” | “独自闲逛” |
[03:02] | Uh…latin in origin, | 源于拉丁语 |
[03:04] | alone is “solus,” | 单独就是”solus” |
[03:05] | Vagare is “wandering,” | Vagare是”闲逛” |
[03:07] | 10 letters– | 十个字母 |
[03:07] | S-o-l-i-v-a-g-a-n-t S-o-l-i-v-a-g-a-n-t. | |
[03:10] | Congratulations, Blake, you just finished that crossword puzzle | 恭喜你 布莱克 你在七分钟内完成了 |
[03:13] | in 7 minutes. | 填字游戏 |
[03:15] | I mean, you could do it, too. | 我想你也能做到 |
[03:16] | I’ve done it in 5 1/2, actually. | 其实我在五分半内完成过 |
[03:18] | There’s a theory about pattern recognition | 有一个关于模式识别的理论 |
[03:19] | where you don’t even have to look at the clues anymore, | 你没必要再看提示 |
[03:21] | but I found that going across instead of down helps | 但我发现横着看要比竖着看有用 |
[03:23] | because the sequence of saccades | 因为在传统阅读中 |
[03:24] | and fixations in traditional reading | 扫视的顺序和停留 |
[03:25] | assist with other oculomotor tasks | 有助于其它眼球运动的任务 |
[03:26] | such as solving crossword puzzles. | 比如说完成填字游戏 |
[03:28] | Happy Wednesday, my nerds. | 周三愉快 怪胎们 |
[03:30] | Hey, you’re here early. | 你来得好早 |
[03:31] | Well, apparently not early enough. | 显然还不够早 |
[03:33] | I missed all the excitement. | 我错过了激动人心的时刻 |
[03:35] | You do that in pen? | 你们是用钢笔做的吗 |
[03:36] | Is there any other way? | 还有别的方法吗 |
[03:38] | Where’s Hotch? | 霍奇在哪 |
[03:39] | In there with Garcia. | 和加西亚在里面 |
[03:43] | Everything ok? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:44] | We’ll see. | 我们会知道的 |
[03:48] | 10 letters, starts with “C”. | 十个字母 C开头 |
[03:50] | Cabalistic? | Cabalistic[神秘的] |
[03:52] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[03:54] | Oi! Let’s do this. | 大伙 进来吧 |
[03:59] | Hi. Good morning. No real time to get comfortable. | 早上好 没时间让你们放松了 |
[04:01] | An hour ago, the man on your tablets | 一小时前 你们的平板电脑上的人 |
[04:03] | was found wandering the streets of Baltimore before he collapsed. | 在巴尔的摩的街道上游荡 然后晕倒了 |
[04:06] | He is unconscious, he has no I.D. on him, | 他昏迷不醒 身上没有身份证 |
[04:08] | so we don’t know his name. | 所以我们不知道他的名字 |
[04:09] | He’s got ligature marks on his wrists, | 他的手腕上有被绳索绑过的痕迹 |
[04:11] | and it’s impossible to tell how long he’s been missing. | 没法看出他失踪了多长时间 |
[04:13] | Are those puncture wounds in the corner of his eyes? | 他的眼角处是刺伤吗 |
[04:16] | Yes, and an MRI confirmed | 对 而且磁共振成像证实了 |
[04:17] | that fibers in his brain had been severed. | 他大脑里的纤维已被切断 |
[04:19] | He had a lobotomy? | 他做脑叶切除术了吗 |
[04:20] | There was hemorrhaging and foreign object splinters | 他右眼后部曾大量出血 |
[04:22] | imbedded behind his right eye. | 并嵌有异物碎片 |
[04:24] | Most likely from whatever tool the unsub used. | 看来像是不明嫌犯使用的武器造成的 |
[04:26] | My guess would be an icepick. | 我猜是碎冰锥 |
[04:27] | The guy’s still alive. Can we talk to him? | 这人还活着 我们能和他谈谈吗 |
[04:29] | You should try. | 可以试试 |
[04:30] | Someone with such a specific M.O. | 嫌犯的作案手法如此特别 |
[04:32] | has probably done this before. | 可能以前也这么干过 |
[04:33] | We just don’t know about it yet. | 我们只是还不知道 |
[04:34] | It’s all being run through VICAP. | 搜索暴力犯罪数据库中的类似案件 |
[04:36] | Yes, it is. | 明白 |
[04:37] | The entry points in his eyes | 他眼睛里的切入点 |
[04:38] | are from an outpatient-style traditional lobotomy. | 是传统门诊式脑叶切除术造成的 |
[04:41] | Less mess than drilling holes like Dahmer did. | 比达默钻出来的孔整洁许多 |
[04:44] | And Dahmer’s method killed. This didn’t. | 而且达默会杀了他 但这人没死 |
[04:46] | So either the unsub is lucky or he has medical training. | 嫌犯要么是走运 要么进行过医疗培训 |
[04:49] | He wanted his victim to survive. | 他想让被害人活下去 |
[04:50] | We need to canvass the area where he was found. | 我们得搜查发现他的区域 |
[04:52] | He wouldn’t have walked very far in this condition. | 他伤成这样 没法走很远 |
[04:54] | Well, lobotomies are considered to be the surgery of the soul. | 脑叶切除术被认为是灵魂的手术 |
[04:57] | Doctors like Walter Freeman claimed | 沃尔特·弗里曼等医生声称 |
[04:58] | they could cure a number of mental illnesses. | 这手术可以治好许多精神病 |
[05:00] | He believed the procedure could relieve suffering. | 他相信这过程能减轻痛苦 |
[05:02] | – Excuse me, Agent Hotchner. – Yes ,sir. | -打扰了 霍奇纳探员 -什么事 |
[05:03] | Agent Cruz is here. | 科鲁兹探员来了 |
[05:05] | Oh. Everyone, this is our new section chief. | 各位 这是新任部门主管 |
[05:07] | This is Agent Mateo Cruz. | 这是马特奥·科鲁兹探员 |
[05:08] | These are Agents Blake– | 这几位是布莱克探员… |
[05:09] | Blake, Dr. Reid, Morgan, | 布莱克 里德博士 摩根 |
[05:11] | Jareau, and Rossi. | 洁婼 还有罗西 |
[05:13] | Good to officially meet you. | 终于正式见面了 |
[05:15] | Oh, and Penelope Garcia. | 还有这位佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[05:17] | Erin Strauss always spoke very highly of you. | 艾琳·施特劳斯对你的评价很高 |
[05:19] | Oh. Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:21] | I spoke to the Baltimore office. | 我跟巴尔的摩那边谈过 |
[05:22] | Seems like they’re at a loss. | 他们似乎毫无头绪 |
[05:23] | When the identity of the victim is unknown, | 被害人身份不明 |
[05:25] | it makes everything that much harder. | 查起案来难上加难 |
[05:27] | I’d like to join you. | 我想跟你们一起 |
[05:29] | It’s not every day | 不是每天 |
[05:30] | that these cases take you an hour away from home, so… | 都有案件能让你远离家一小时 所以 |
[05:32] | We leave in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后出发 |
[05:43] | You could have mentioned this. | 你应该提一句的 |
[05:45] | I thought you liked surprises. | 我以为你会喜欢惊喜 |
[05:48] | Seriously, I got word minutes after we had breakfast. | 其实我是在刚吃完早饭时才接到通知 |
[06:00] | 28 29 28…29… | |
[06:04] | 2010 2010– | |
[06:05] | Wait, that’s not right. | 等等 数错了 |
[06:08] | Great, you’re awake. | 好了 你醒了 |
[06:09] | I’m Dr. Hoshino. | 我是星野医生 |
[06:10] | You’re at Chesapeake General. | 你现在在切萨皮克综合医院 |
[06:12] | I need to talk to the police. | 我要报警 |
[06:14] | I just heard the FBI is coming. | 听说联调局要来 |
[06:15] | Good. When will they get here? | 好 他们什么时候到 |
[06:17] | Can you turn those down? It’s hot. | 麻烦你关下好吗 很烫 |
[06:19] | How are you doing? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:20] | My head hurts worse than it was. | 我的头比原来更疼了 |
[06:22] | Can you just… | 你能不能 |
[06:24] | Thanks, that’s better. | 谢谢 我好点了 |
[06:25] | You have an I.V. to keep you hydrated. | 我们给你做了静脉滴注以防脱水 |
[06:28] | And I’ve prescribed propofol to help with any discomfort. | 我开了异丙酚[麻醉剂] 好减轻你的痛苦 |
[06:31] | Good, ’cause my head’s gonna explode. | 太好了 我的头都快炸了 |
[06:34] | Can you take this thing off? | 把这个拿下来好吗 |
[06:36] | – Get that started. – Yes, Doctor. | -开始吧 -好的 医生 |
[06:37] | Please, turn those down. It’s too bright. | 求你们把灯关掉 太亮了 |
[06:40] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 怎么了 |
[06:42] | Can you hear me? | 你们听没听见 |
[06:44] | Wh-where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[06:47] | Can you hear me?! | 听到我说话了吗 |
[07:19] | To Bear Witness | 见证 |
[07:27] | “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. | 我爱的人曾给我一只满是黑暗的盒子 |
[07:31] | It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.” | 多年后我才明白这也是一种礼物 |
[07:35] | Mary Oliver. | 玛丽·奥利弗 |
[07:37] | A lobotomy is supposed to alter a patient’s personality. | 脑叶切除术应该会改变病人的性格 |
[07:40] | But it’s hard to know if that’s what he was trying to do | 至于是不是这个目的就很难说了 |
[07:42] | since the victim’s a John Doe. | 因为被害人是个无名氏 |
[07:44] | When it’s used for torture, | 要是用来折磨人的话 |
[07:45] | it’s about complete power and control over the victim. | 那就是权欲旺盛 企图完全控制被害人 |
[07:47] | Jeffrey Dahmer fantasized about men | 杰弗里·达默就是这样 |
[07:49] | and he put battery acid in their brains | 他在人脑里放电瓶水 |
[07:51] | so they couldn’t escape. | 以防别人逃跑 |
[07:52] | All because he was lonely, right? | 理由是他太孤独了 是不是 |
[07:53] | Yeah, extremely deranged sexual urges, | 对 除了极其错乱的性冲动 |
[07:55] | irrational fantasies, and psychopathic tendencies. | 他还有不切实际的幻想和精神错乱倾向 |
[07:57] | Looks like the victim is in his mid-20s | 看样子被害人在25岁左右 |
[07:59] | but no one matching his description | 但在跨三州区申报的失踪人口中 |
[08:00] | as been reported missing in the tri-state area. | 并没有跟他匹配的 |
[08:02] | Well, if he’s been arrested before, | 假如他有案底 |
[08:04] | his prints will be in the database. | 数据库里应该有指纹 |
[08:05] | The locals are running them now. | 当地警察正在查这一块 |
[08:06] | Well, it’s no accident the unsub chose a victim | 嫌犯选择不会引人注意的被害人 |
[08:08] | who won’t be missed. | 绝非巧合 |
[08:10] | But if he’s so meticulous in his hunting, | 但如果他对自己的捕猎非常谨慎 |
[08:12] | how did he let his victim escape? | 怎么会让自己的猎物跑掉 |
[08:16] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[08:18] | What’s it say? | 写什么了 |
[08:19] | Cruz has risen through the ranks. | 科鲁兹爬得很快 |
[08:22] | It looks like he spent most of his time at headquarters. | 看来他大部分时间都待在总部 |
[08:26] | Blue-flamer. | 这回坐不住想走捷径 |
[08:27] | Being our section chief | 做我们的部门主管 |
[08:28] | could be a two-year steppingstone for him. | 估计只是让他升职前先过渡两年 |
[08:31] | So he hasn’t been in the field, but he wants to now? | 他以前没干过现场 现在怎么又想了 |
[08:33] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[08:34] | Come on, it was the same thing with Strauss. | 说到底 就跟施特劳斯一样 |
[08:36] | We don’t need a babysitter out here. | 我们又不需要保姆 |
[08:38] | Well, that’s not how she saw it. | 她不是这么想的 |
[08:40] | She just wanted to see the team in action. | 她只希望整个团队都能行动起来 |
[08:42] | Look, all due respect to Strauss, and you know that, Rossi, | 我不是不尊重施特劳斯 你懂的 罗西 |
[08:44] | I just don’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢这样 |
[08:46] | If you want a desk job, then sit at your desk. | 要是你想干文职 就守着你的桌子好了 |
[08:48] | Jeez, tell us what you really think. | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:51] | You ever heard of this Cruz guy? | 你以前听过科鲁兹这个人吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, but we never crossed paths. You? | 听过 但没见过面 你呢 |
[08:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:57] | JJ? | 小洁你呢 |
[08:59] | Uh, yeah, I’ve heard his name. | 听过这个名字 |
[09:02] | He’s been in and out of consciousness. | 他的意识一阵清醒一阵模糊 |
[09:04] | I’ve had to stabilize his head, | 鉴于他的伤情 |
[09:05] | given the extent of the injuries. | 我不得不把他的头部固定起来 |
[09:06] | He’s sedated to help with the pain. | 我给他用了镇定剂减轻痛苦 |
[09:08] | But don’t those meds cause amnesia? | 那些药会不会让他得健忘症 |
[09:10] | Sometimes. But I don’t have a choice. | 有时会 但我也没办法 |
[09:11] | Without the pain medicine, he’ll be miserable. | 要是不给他止痛 他会很难熬 |
[09:13] | It sure wear off in the next few hours. | 再有几小时药效就会过去 |
[09:15] | Do you think he understands what’s happening? | 他知道发生了什么事吗 |
[09:17] | Part of me hopes he doesn’t, | 我有点希望他不知道 |
[09:18] | but, yeah, I think so. | 但我想他应该知道 |
[09:20] | Thanks, Doctor. | 谢谢了 医生 |
[09:38] | My name is Derek Morgan. I’m with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的戴瑞·摩根 |
[09:42] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[09:43] | Sam Carter. | 山姆·卡特 |
[09:45] | Look, you gotta help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[09:47] | I’m probably not the first person to ask you that, am I? | 我应该不是第一个这么问你的人 对吧 |
[09:49] | More like the tenth. | 差不多是第十个 |
[09:54] | There are ways to figure things out without words. | 除了说话 还有其它弄清问题的方法 |
[09:57] | I’d like to try that with you, ok? | 我想和你试试 好吗 |
[09:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:59] | For example, can you blink if you understand? | 比如 你明白的话能眨下眼睛吗 |
[10:01] | Would that work for you? | 这方法可以吗 |
[10:02] | Blink once if it does. | 可以的话眨一下 |
[10:04] | OK. Perfect. | 可以了 很好 |
[10:08] | Do you know who did this? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[10:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:11] | Was it a man? | 是名男性吗 |
[10:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:13] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:15] | Was he working alone? | 他单独作案吗 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:19] | Do you know where he kept you? | 你知道他把你关在哪里了吗 |
[10:20] | Some dump near Harford road. | 哈福德路附近的某个垃圾场 |
[10:23] | Right. I’m sorry. | 对了 抱歉 |
[10:25] | Just give me a piece of paper. I’ll write it down. | 给我拿张纸 我写下来 |
[10:29] | What are you trying to say? Do you want to write? | 你想说什么 你想写字吗 |
[10:30] | Do you want to write something? | 你是想写什么吗 |
[10:31] | It’s gotta be faster than this. | 至少比这样快 |
[10:40] | Here. | 给 |
[10:43] | Harford Road. | 哈福德路 |
[10:44] | There were a bunch of warehouses. | 那边有很多仓库 |
[10:51] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[10:54] | That’s not what I wrote. | 那不是我写的 |
[11:00] | Look, the person who did this to you | 迫害你的人 |
[11:01] | messed up your ability to talk, | 让你失去了说话的能力 |
[11:02] | but we’re gonna get through it, all right? | 但是我们会挺过来的 好吗 |
[11:06] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[11:08] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[11:10] | OK, here. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | I need you to try and stay calm, | 我需要你要尽量保持冷静 |
[11:13] | but I can show you what you look like if you want. | 如果你愿意我可以给你看你现在的样子 |
[11:15] | You sure you want to see? | 你真的想看吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah. Show me. | 当然 让我看看 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:27] | The victim was found just after dawn. | 被害人是在天刚亮时被发现的 |
[11:28] | It could mean the unsub has a job | 这可能意味着嫌犯要上班 |
[11:29] | that requires him to leave early. | 不得不早点离开 |
[11:31] | My guess is his social skills are lacking, | 我猜他的社交能力很差 |
[11:34] | and that’ll be reflected in his type of work. | 而他的工作类型也能体现这点 |
[11:36] | S.A.C. is in the field | 特别探员主管在现场 |
[11:37] | but called to say whatever you need, you got it. | 但他打电话说 会满足你们一切需求 |
[11:39] | The recovery site’s surrounded by abandoned warehouses. | 垃圾场周围都是废弃的仓库 |
[11:41] | He needs the desolation to enforce his power and control. | 他要用废弃的地点来加强他的力量和控制 |
[11:43] | There’s a team looking through the buildings now. | 有一队人正在搜查那栋楼 |
[11:46] | This unsub doesn’t leave anything to luck. | 不明嫌犯靠的不是运气 |
[11:48] | There was a garbage truck that sticks to a schedule. | 那辆垃圾车是按固定时间表工作的 |
[11:51] | Hey, Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[11:52] | Did you talk to the driver? | 你和司机谈过了吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, according to him, | 谈过了 据他说 |
[11:54] | the victim looked and sounded like a zombie. | 被害人外貌和声音都像只僵尸 |
[11:56] | There’s no way he made it far. | 他不可能走太远 |
[11:58] | Most of the buildings down here are boarded up. | 这里大部分建筑都用木板封起来了 |
[12:00] | We’re starting with the closest one. | 我们从最近的一栋楼开始 |
[12:02] | The victim was in such bad shape, | 受害者情况这么糟糕 |
[12:04] | he probably didn’t walk the stairs by himself. | 他可能不是自己走下楼梯的 |
[12:06] | He was either held on the first floor | 他要么被关在一楼 |
[12:08] | and luckily made it out… | 然后侥幸逃出来 |
[12:10] | Or he didn’t escape at all. | 就是他根本不用逃 |
[12:11] | The unsub let him go. | 是嫌犯放走他的 |
[13:00] | Come on, stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[13:02] | I’m just so tired. | 我只是太累了 |
[13:03] | Let me get this right. | 我再确认一遍 |
[13:05] | He’s working alone? | 他是单独作案吗 |
[13:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:08] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[13:11] | Was it more than one of you there? | 那里还有其他被害人吗 |
[13:13] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你这点 |
[13:15] | We gotta figure out another way to do this. | 我们换个方法吧 |
[13:16] | My eyes are killing me. | 我的眼睛快疼死了 |
[13:18] | Was it another guy? | 还有一名男性被害人吗 |
[13:20] | No. | 不是 |
[13:23] | Was it a girl? | 是女性吗 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:27] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[13:28] | Yes, I know her. | 没错 我认识她 |
[13:31] | Dana? Dana! | 丹娜 丹娜 |
[13:35] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
[13:39] | Here’s where he held him. | 这就是他囚禁他的地方 |
[13:41] | Why would he let this guy go? | 为什么要放他走 |
[13:44] | He wants him to suffer. | 他想折磨他 |
[13:52] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[13:56] | Adult diapers. | 成人尿布 |
[13:58] | Medical soap. | 药皂 |
[14:00] | Toothbrushes. | 牙刷 |
[14:02] | He took care of this victim. | 他在照顾这名被害人 |
[14:03] | Only to ensure he’d stay alive. | 仅仅确保他活着 |
[14:09] | This looks small. | 这看起来很小 |
[14:13] | Why would he leave these behind? | 为什么他要把这些东西留下 |
[14:15] | Cause he wants us to know something. | 因为他想让我们知道些什么 |
[14:18] | Hotch, the unsub also had a female victim. | 霍奇 嫌犯还关押了一名女性被害人 |
[14:38] | They ran the victim’s prints, | 他们查了被害人的指纹 |
[14:39] | but he wasn’t in any database. | 但他不在任何数据库里 |
[14:41] | He doesn’t have any track marks, | 他没有因长期注射毒品而形成的静脉疤痕 |
[14:43] | and the tox screen is clean. | 毒检报告也没有异常 |
[14:45] | This isn’t the kind of guy | 他不像是那种 |
[14:46] | who would hang out in that neighborhood. | 会出现在那个街区的人 |
[14:48] | It rules out the high-risk behavior theory, | 那就排除了高危行为理论 |
[14:50] | but it doesn’t answer why he wouldn’t be missed. | 不过这依旧无法解释为何没人发现他失踪 |
[14:52] | That’s what we’re working on right now. | 那就是我们要解决的问题 |
[14:53] | What 20-something nowadays wouldn’t be missed? | 当今哪种20多岁的人失踪了都没人发现 |
[14:55] | I mean, with social media alone, there’s constant contact. | 单靠社交网络 大家总会有经常联系的人 |
[14:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:59] | Over 50 universities in the state, | 这个州的50多所大学 |
[15:00] | 50 more if you add D.C. and Virginia. | 要加上华盛顿和弗吉尼亚州的话 还有50所 |
[15:02] | The students are the most socially active of all. | 学生是社交最活跃的群体 |
[15:04] | Why aren’t we looking into someone | 我们不如找找那些 |
[15:05] | with a more isolated existence? | 行为孤僻的人 |
[15:07] | The low-risk behavior of the victim | 被害人的低风险行为 |
[15:08] | tells us a lot about his lifestyle. | 已经表明了他的生活方式 |
[15:09] | He might stalk the most isolated victims | 知道更孤僻的人不引人注意的话 |
[15:11] | knowing that they won’t be missed. | 他可能会跟踪他们 |
[15:13] | That’s smart. Campuses are a great place to blend in, | 这办法不错 学校是个容易混入的地方 |
[15:15] | and all of those schools look within a two-hour drive. | 并且这些学校都在两小时车程内 |
[15:18] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[15:19] | There are over 100,000 kids enrolled in Maryland colleges alone, | 单马里兰州的学校就有十万学生 |
[15:23] | another hundred in northern Virginia and the District. | 还有十万在北弗吉尼亚和华盛顿 |
[15:25] | All right, send out a photo of the victim to all the campuses. | 把被害人的照片发到所有校园里 |
[15:27] | Somebody’s going to recognize him. | 会有人认识他的 |
[15:29] | And, sir, I did that search through VICAP. | 长官 我搜索了暴力犯罪数据库 |
[15:31] | Nothing in the states. | 没有发现相关信息 |
[15:32] | So I figured it’d be ok to cast a wider net, | 所以我想也许该撒个大点的网 |
[15:34] | and I asked a brilliant ex-coworker of ours, | 我问了下我们优秀的前同事 |
[15:36] | and guess what–Emily found a single incident on interpol. | 艾米莉在国际刑警那里有所发现 |
[15:39] | It looked like a one-hit wonder until now. | 好像是轰动一时的案件 |
[15:40] | Where? | 发生在哪里 |
[15:43] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[15:45] | Germany? | 德国 |
[15:46] | Germany? What about Germany? | 德国 德国怎么了 |
[15:47] | A male victim. | 男性死者 |
[15:50] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[15:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:55] | Hotch, I gotta go. | 霍奇 我先挂了 |
[16:03] | Does Germany mean something to you? | 德国对你来说有什么特殊的吗 |
[16:05] | Dana lived there. Yes. | 丹娜住在那里 是的 |
[16:07] | Yes, it means something. | 是的 是有意义的 |
[16:08] | Ok, this is good. We’re getting somewhere. | 很好 我们有进展了 |
[16:11] | Doc, he’s awake, he definitely knows what’s going on. | 医生 他醒了 肯定知道发生了什么 |
[16:15] | I’d like you to get me a communication board. | 请给我一个字母板 |
[16:16] | I want to get him to spell some things out. | 我想让他做些拼写 |
[16:18] | That’s great. I’ll get one in here. | 好的 我去拿一个过来 |
[16:20] | I’m just checking your eyes again. | 我再检查下你的眼睛 |
[16:23] | The swelling’s gone down. | 已经开始消肿了 |
[16:25] | Cranial nerves and pupil reflex looks normal, | 鉴于他的外伤 |
[16:27] | considering the trauma. | 脑神经和瞳孔反射正常 |
[16:31] | this isn’t right. | 这种反应不正常 |
[16:33] | What is it? What’s wrong? What do you see? | 什么 怎么了 你看到了什么 |
[16:36] | Open your eyes wide as you can. | 尽量睁大你的眼睛 |
[17:06] | The doctor’s gonna see if he can remove the camera. | 医生会检查能否移除摄像头 |
[17:08] | He was blinking the whole time. It’s how he communicated, | 他一直眨眼睛跟我们交流 |
[17:10] | but I don’t know how I didn’t see this sooner. | 不知道为什么我却没早点发现 |
[17:12] | The eye is the most confined space in the body, | 眼内空间有限 |
[17:14] | which means the camera’s probably 3 to 4 millimeters long | 所以摄像头大约三到四毫米长 |
[17:16] | and difficult to see without a microscopic lens. | 没有显微镜的话很难发现 |
[17:19] | Is it a prosthetic eye? | 那是个假眼吗 |
[17:20] | No. It’s right next to the pupil. | 不是 就在瞳孔旁边 |
[17:23] | That must be the unidentified splinter the MRI showed. | 那一定是核磁共振显示的那个不明碎片 |
[17:26] | It’s an ocular nano-implant. | 那是眼部纳米植入 |
[17:30] | All right, thanks. Garcia’s searching for the transmission | 好 谢谢 加西亚正在找传输装置 |
[17:32] | but it’s bouncing all over the city. | 不过信号满城市跑 |
[17:33] | They’re usually controlled by cell phone, | 它们通常是由手机控制的 |
[17:35] | which needs to be within a specific distance, so he’s close. | 必须在一定距离内 所以他肯定在附近 |
[17:38] | I know they’ve developed the technology, | 我知道技术发展进步了 |
[17:39] | but it isn’t widely known. | 不过不可能那么普及 |
[17:41] | Actually it is, if you know who to call. | 事实上是的 如果你知道找谁 |
[17:43] | Everything’s on the black market. | 黑市上什么都有 |
[17:44] | It’s expensive but not high-tech. | 很贵 但不算高科技 |
[17:46] | Should we be looking at micro surgeons? | 我们要查一下微外科手术吗 |
[17:48] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[17:48] | The camera itself is smaller than the point of a needle. | 摄像头比针眼还小 |
[17:50] | That’s usually how they inject it. | 他们通常是注射进去 |
[17:52] | That’s weird. | 真诡异 |
[17:53] | He fancied an old-fashioned technique for the lobotomy, | 他喜欢用老式手法做脑叶切除术 |
[17:55] | but the camera tells us that he’s technically inclined. | 摄像头却表明他喜欢新科技 |
[17:57] | What about this German victim? How does he tie in? | 那个德国死者呢 跟他有关吗 |
[17:59] | The M.E. Report says that he survived the lobotomy | 法医报告上说做脑叶切除术时他还活着 |
[18:01] | but was later shot in the head. | 不过后来头部中枪而死 |
[18:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:05] | He was a test run for the current victim. | 他是个测试阶段的被害人 |
[18:07] | Once the theory was proved he was no longer needed. | 一旦理论证实了 他就没了利用价值 |
[18:09] | Did he install a camera in that victim’s eye, too? | 他的眼睛里也装了摄像头吗 |
[18:11] | No. | 没有 |
[18:12] | There’s something special about this guy. | 这个家伙有特殊的地方 |
[18:14] | Where did their paths cross? | 他们有相似点吗 |
[18:15] | Garcia’s compiling a list of foreign exchange students. | 加西亚正在查国际交流生 |
[18:17] | That should be a more manageable number. | 那人数应该不多 |
[18:19] | You would think so, but D.C. has the highest concentration | 大概是这样 不过在华盛顿的 |
[18:21] | of exchange students in the nation, | 交流生较多 |
[18:22] | which means we’re still looking at tens of thousands. | 那就意味着我们还是要查上万人 |
[18:24] | And we’re also running facial recognition on student visas. | 还要对学生签证进行面部识别 |
[18:27] | That’s all good, but now what? | 很好 不过现在呢 |
[18:29] | We figure out why he’s doing it. | 我们知道了他这么做的原因 |
[18:37] | This escalation could be the unsub’s message | 这是嫌犯对眼睛是心灵之窗 |
[18:39] | about the eyes being windows to the soul. | 理解的升级 |
[18:41] | There’s something to that. | 此外还有 |
[18:42] | The same genes that develop the iris | 虹膜的发育 还有额前叶的形成 |
[18:43] | also shape the frontal lobe, | 都由同一组基因控制 |
[18:45] | which influences personality. | 并且额前叶与性格相关 |
[18:46] | Why is this part of his ritual now but it wasn’t in Berlin? | 这为什么成了作案手法 在柏林却不是呢 |
[18:48] | Well, that’s unclear, but his first kill in Berlin | 还不好说 不过他初次杀人是在柏林 |
[18:51] | means he has a significant connection there. | 他跟那里肯定大有关系 |
[18:53] | He’s likely visiting the U.S. and he feels out of place. | 他可能是暂时访美 觉得不适应 |
[18:56] | And that may be how he connected with his victims. | 可能因此认识了被害人 |
[18:58] | He’s definitely had medical training. | 他肯定进行过医疗培训 |
[19:00] | His German victim was a student, | 德国那个被害人是个学生 |
[19:01] | and the unsub may also be in those circles. | 嫌犯可能也是那个圈子的 |
[19:04] | We need to check currently enrolled medical students | 我们得查查目前国内外医学院的在校生 |
[19:06] | as well as recent dropouts, both here and abroad. | 包括最近退学的 |
[19:08] | He’s clearly bright and capable. | 他非常聪明能干 |
[19:10] | His torture suggests he’s experimenting, | 他对被害人的折磨是某种实验 |
[19:12] | which could mean he’s bored. | 说明他百无聊赖 |
[19:14] | But with his intelligence comes a dark side. | 但他不仅聪明 心理还很阴暗 |
[19:17] | And that’s where his psychology and genetics come into play. | 而这时他的心理状态和遗传基因开始起作用了 |
[19:21] | How do you know those characteristics? | 你们怎么知道这些特征的 |
[19:22] | We can only speculate, but if his victims do represent him, | 我们只能推测 不过被害人若真能映射凶手 |
[19:25] | then he’s telling us that | 那他就是想告诉我们 |
[19:26] | he feels lobotomized and powerless. | 他觉得自己被实施过脑叶切除术 虚弱无力 |
[19:27] | This could mean he was raised in a strict home | 可能他家教严格 |
[19:29] | or one where he didn’t have a voice. | 或是长在没有话语权的环境中 |
[19:37] | Do you think he was heavily medicated or institutionalized? | 你认为他接受过长期的药物或住院治疗吗 |
[19:39] | Maybe. A majority of the lobotomy patients | 有可能 上世纪40年代 |
[19:41] | in the 1940s were mentally ill | 实施过脑叶切除术的病人大多 |
[19:42] | and resided in state-run institutions. | 患有精神疾病 住在州立精神病院 |
[19:44] | The doctors there felt they were providing mercy to the patients, | 那里的医生认为他们这是为病人着想 |
[19:47] | but the use of the camera tells us | 不过嫌犯使用了摄像头 |
[19:49] | that this unsub wants his victims to suffer. | 说明他想要折磨被害人 |
[19:51] | And the emotional torture of being left paralyzed | 而让被害人瘫痪所导致的精神折磨 |
[19:53] | is a kind of overkill, | 算是一种过分之举 |
[19:54] | and that occurs when there’s a personal connection | 只有在凶手和被害人之间有私人恩怨时 |
[19:56] | between the offender and the victims. | 才会发生 |
[19:57] | He wants them to suffer, but he also wants to witness | 他想要折磨他们 又想亲眼见证 |
[19:59] | what it’s like to be them. | 被折磨是什么感觉 |
[20:00] | He’s given himself a front-row seat. | 他给自己买了头排的票 |
[20:04] | And now that he knows we’re on the case, | 现在他知道我们在查这起案件 |
[20:05] | that kind of attention could cause him to escalate. | 这种关注可能会加剧他的恶行 |
[20:07] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[20:08] | He may want us to see what he sees. | 他可能想让我们看见他所看见的 |
[20:11] | So what did he say when you asked | 你问他有没有女的和他一起被抓时 |
[20:13] | if there was a woman held with him? | 他是怎么说的 |
[20:15] | He didn’t say a word. | 他什么都没说 |
[20:16] | The guy’s brain got scrambled. | 那家伙的脑子乱成一锅粥了 |
[20:18] | I can’t imagine knowing what’s going on | 明明知道出了什么事 却说不出来 |
[20:20] | but not being able to say anything. | 那种感觉简直无从想象 |
[20:22] | I know he’s only got minimal gestures, | 我知道他只能稍有动作 |
[20:23] | but did he give you any indication he knew her? | 但他有没有丝毫表现 能表明他认识她 |
[20:26] | Just shut his eyes, the same way he did | 只是闭上双眼 跟他知道自己瘫痪后 |
[20:27] | when he realized he was paralyzed. | 表现的一样 |
[20:29] | Well, that’s definitely a sign. | 那很能说明问题了 |
[20:31] | An emotional one. | 情感掩饰不住的 |
[20:34] | Well, if we say we have a missing couple | 如果我们说有一对情侣失踪了 |
[20:36] | and we put his photo around campuses, | 然后把他的照片贴到各个校园 |
[20:38] | we might be able to figure out who she is, too. | 也许能顺带查出那名女子的身份 |
[20:41] | Any word on the camera? | 摄像头的事有下文了吗 |
[20:43] | Doctor’s checking the x-rays now | 医生在看X光片 |
[20:44] | to see if he can get it out. | 看能不能把它取出来 |
[20:46] | If it’s the nano-tech I think it is, | 万一如我所想是纳米技术的话 |
[20:47] | removing the piece could be dangerous for the victim. | 把它取出来可能会危及被害人 |
[20:50] | At the very least he could lose his eye. | 至少那只眼睛是保不住了 |
[20:51] | You’ve seen this stuff before. | 你以前见过这种玩意 |
[20:53] | Not quite like this, | 不完全一样 |
[20:54] | but it’s used for foreign counterintelligence. | 但确实用于国外的情报搜集 |
[20:57] | So then where did he get it? | 那他从哪里弄来的 |
[20:59] | It’s like back-alley lasik. | 这就像是黑市的激光视力矫正术 |
[21:01] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[21:04] | We should just shut his eyes. | 让他闭上眼睛 |
[21:06] | Show’s over. | 好戏不就收场了 |
[21:08] | Or we could play his game. | 或者我们将计就计 |
[21:14] | They can’t take it out. | 他们没法把它取出来 |
[21:16] | Not yet. | 目前还不行 |
[21:17] | Or I’ll die, right? | 否则我会死 对吗 |
[21:18] | So why don’t we try to focus | 所以我们现在集中精神 |
[21:20] | on something that we can control, all right? | 做些我们力所能及的事 好吗 |
[21:25] | I’m going to point to some rows, | 我一行行指过去 |
[21:27] | and I want you to tell me if the letter that you need is in it. | 我希望你告诉我正确的字母是哪个 |
[21:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:33] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[21:34] | First row. | 第一行 |
[21:36] | Second row. | 第二行 |
[21:39] | – Third. – Yes. | -第三行 -对 |
[21:40] | Ok. Ok, that’s good. That’s good. | 好 好 非常好 很棒 |
[21:46] | Yes. | 对了 |
[21:46] | – “S”? – Yes. | -S -对 |
[21:50] | What’s the second letter? | 第二个字母是什么 |
[21:53] | A “A”. | |
[21:56] | A “A”. | |
[21:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:01] | S-a S-a… | |
[22:02] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[22:03] | Sam C. I know he hasn’t spelled his whole name yet, | 山姆 我知道他还没拼出全名 |
[22:05] | but here he is. | 不过我查到了 |
[22:08] | What have you got, Garcia? | 查到什么了 加西亚 |
[22:09] | Victim’s name is Sam Carter, | 被害人名叫山姆·卡特 |
[22:10] | and he’s a grad student at… | 他是名研究生 就读于 |
[22:12] | Johns Hopkins. | 约翰·霍普金斯大学 |
[22:14] | This is great, Sam. You’re doing really great. | 很好 山姆 你做得很好 |
[22:17] | Who is the woman that was with you? | 和你在一起的女孩是谁 |
[22:19] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[22:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:24] | No, “D”. | 不对 是D |
[22:25] | No. | 不对 |
[22:29] | D “D”. | |
[22:30] | – Yes. – Ok. | -对 -好 |
[22:31] | D “D”. | |
[22:32] | What’s the second letter? | 第二个字母是什么 |
[22:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:39] | – “A”. – “A”. | -A吗 -A |
[22:40] | Ok. D-a… | 好的 D-a… |
[22:42] | Now the third letter. | 第三个字母 |
[22:43] | No, second row. | 不是这行 第二行 |
[22:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:47] | It’s “N”, come on. | 是N 快点 |
[22:52] | “N”, yes. | N 对了 |
[22:53] | “N”. Ok. | N 好的 |
[22:54] | D-a-n… D-a-n… | |
[22:57] | Keep going, Sam. | 继续 山姆 |
[22:58] | First row. | 第一行 |
[22:59] | – “A”. – Sam. | -A -山姆 |
[23:00] | The medicine’s making me so drowsy. | 这药搞得我昏昏欲睡 |
[23:02] | – “I”? Dani? – No. | -I吗 是丹妮吗 -不是 |
[23:04] | Is it Danielle? | 是丹妮尔吗 |
[23:05] | I meant “A”, not “I”. It’s D-a-n-a. | 我说的是A不是I 是D-a-n-a |
[23:08] | Go up a row. | 在上一行 |
[23:09] | We’re gonna look for all the Danis that we can. | 我们会尽全力查到所有叫丹妮的 |
[23:12] | But I need you to save your strength for this next part. | 你就节省力气下个环节再用 |
[23:15] | What next part? | 下个环节是什么 |
[23:16] | What now? | 还有什么 |
[23:17] | We’re gonna try to talk to him through you. | 我们要通过你来和他对话 |
[23:20] | Just get Dana. Don’t let this happen to Dana. | 找到丹娜 别让丹娜也受到这样的伤害 |
[23:22] | Yes, yes, talk to him. | 好的 很好 和他谈谈 |
[23:24] | Now, are you sure that you don’t know him? | 你能确定自己不认识他吗 |
[23:26] | I don’t know him. I’m sure. | 我确定不认识他 |
[23:28] | Ok. Just bear with me. | 好的 等我一下 |
[23:37] | Sam, the person who did this to you | 山姆 对你下毒手的人 |
[23:40] | is challenging us, so sometimes we have to bluff. | 是在挑战我们 所以我们得虚张声势 |
[23:44] | I don’t think he can hear us, but he’s definitely watching. | 我想他听不到我们说话 但他一定在看 |
[23:48] | No, no, Sam, Sam. Come on– | 别 别 山姆 振作 |
[23:50] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[23:52] | I know you’re tired. | 我知道你累了 |
[23:54] | But I need you to try and keep your eyes open. | 但我需要你一直睁着眼睛 |
[24:13] | Cheese. | 笑一个 |
[24:30] | Kevin, I cannot talk right now. I’m swamped. | 凯文 我现在太忙没空和你说话 |
[24:32] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[24:33] | Yes, I saw that you sent me email, | 是的 我看到你给我发邮件了 |
[24:34] | – But I can’t read it right– – Morgan’s everywhere. | -但我现在没法看 -到处都是摩根 |
[24:36] | – Wait, what? – You gotta look | -等下 什么 -你得看看 |
[24:38] | What do you mean, Morgan? | 你什么意思 摩根 |
[24:43] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:46] | The unsub is posting us on the web. | 嫌犯把我们发到了网上 |
[24:47] | Yeah, we’re seeing it, too. | 是 我们也在看 |
[24:48] | I can’t shut it down. It’s going viral. | 我关不了 这玩意像病毒一样 |
[24:50] | It’s streaming all over the globe. | 已经在全球流传了 |
[24:52] | Hey, Rossi. | 罗西 |
[24:53] | Ok, we got it. | 好的 明白 |
[24:55] | Sam, close your eyes. | 山姆 闭上眼睛 |
[24:57] | – What’s going on? – What? Why? | -怎么了 -什么 为什么 |
[24:58] | The unsub’s posting this. | 嫌犯把视频发到了网上 |
[25:00] | Where? | 什么地方 |
[25:00] | All over the world–live. | 全球现场直播 |
[25:04] | Sam, close your eyes. | 山姆 闭上眼睛 |
[25:05] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:23] | You said he wanted us to see. | 你的意思是他想让我们看 |
[25:25] | So why not go to the media? Why the internet? | 为什么不选媒体 为何要用网络 |
[25:27] | The media edits the message. The internet doesn’t. | 媒体会对信息进行编辑 而网络不会 |
[25:30] | He’s calling our bluff. | 他看出我们在虚张声势了 |
[25:32] | If we know who he is, we should come and get him. | 如果我们知道他是谁 会去抓他的 |
[25:55] | Use that board again. | 把那块字母板拿来 |
[25:56] | It’s D-A-N-A. | 是 D-A-N-A |
[25:58] | Please, pick it up. | 拜托 拿过来 |
[25:59] | Sam, I know it’s hard, | 山姆 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[26:02] | but you gotta keep your eyes closed. | 但你必须得闭上眼睛 |
[26:03] | Just find her. | 快去找她 |
[26:05] | Don’t let them do this to Dana. | 别让他对丹娜做同样的事 |
[26:34] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[26:44] | There’s light coming from above. | 上面透出光来 |
[26:45] | The ceiling’s low. It could be a basement. | 天花板很低 可能是地下室 |
[26:47] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[26:54] | Taunting us. | 嘲笑我们 |
[27:02] | 6 locks on the inside. | 里面设了六道锁 |
[27:05] | He’s barricading them in. | 他在设置障碍 |
[27:32] | We know what he looks like. | 知道他的长相了 |
[27:33] | We have not found him in any database yet. | 还没有在任何数据库里找到他的信息 |
[27:34] | I want all of your agents to spread out | 请探员们全部出动 |
[27:36] | and comb a 5-mile radius from the hospital | 在发现山姆的医院方圆五英里内 |
[27:38] | where Sam Carter was found. | 展开地毯式搜查 |
[27:40] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | -是 长官 -好的 |
[27:41] | I told the director you’re doing everything you can. | 我和主管讲过你已经尽全力了 |
[27:44] | Do you want me to get a joint taskforce started? | 需要我召集一个联合特遣部队吗 |
[27:45] | If Garcia can’t shut the site down, | 我想如果加西亚关不掉 |
[27:47] | I don’t think anybody can. | 别人恐怕也无能为力 |
[27:48] | If this woman dies on the internet | 如果这个女人死在网民面前 |
[27:50] | and we didn’t do everything in our power to save her– | 而我们没能尽职尽责救助她 |
[27:51] | We’ve got agents who know this city best in the field. | 我们有出外勤时最了解这个城市的探员 |
[27:54] | My team is doing everything we can. | 我的团队正竭尽全力 |
[27:55] | You do what you have to do. | 你只要做好你该做的 |
[28:00] | This guy doesn’t seem to care | 那家伙似乎并不在乎 |
[28:02] | that we know what he looks like. | 我们知道他长什么样子 |
[28:03] | It’s like he wants to get caught. | 他似乎想要被逮捕 |
[28:04] | He does. | 他是想 |
[28:05] | He waited till we were all watching | 他一直等到我们全都在看 |
[28:06] | to lobotomize this girl. Why? | 他切除这个女孩的脑叶 原因何在 |
[28:08] | Because he’s punishing her, and he wants everyone to see it. | 因为他在惩罚她 他想要所有人看到 |
[28:11] | Garcia, you can’t block it? | 加西亚 你不能屏蔽它吗 |
[28:13] | He’s got multiple-core servers. | 他用的是多芯服务器 |
[28:15] | Come on, baby girl. I know you can shut this thing down. | 拜托 宝贝 我知道你能关掉它 |
[28:17] | I am trying my hardest. | 我尽力了 |
[28:19] | It is no joke. It’s a premium network | 不说笑 这是一个超级网络 |
[28:21] | Bounced between Germany, Denmark, Indonesia, | 在德国 丹麦和印度尼西亚 |
[28:24] | Panama, and the U.S., and his firewall is hard-core. | 巴拿马和美国之间跳转 防火墙很坚固 |
[28:27] | Well, can you at least figure out the U.S. angle? | 能否先查到美国这边的 |
[28:29] | I am trying as hard as I can. | 我正在全力以赴 |
[28:34] | Nothing he’s doing has a sexual component, | 他所做的一切都不涉及性 |
[28:38] | that we know of, anyway. | 至少就我们所知是的 |
[28:39] | If he wanted to kill Sam, he had every chance to do it, | 如果他想杀死山姆 机会多的是 |
[28:42] | but instead he let sam go. | 但却放他走了 |
[28:43] | Both of these victims are significant to him. | 这两名被害人对他都很重要 |
[28:45] | It looks like he’s playing a game, | 看来他是在玩游戏 |
[28:47] | not just with us, but with all of them. | 不光是跟我们 也是跟他们 |
[28:49] | If it isn’t sexual but still has incredible stakes to him, | 如果与性无关还要冒这么大风险 |
[28:52] | maybe it’s familial. I mean, he could be related to one of them. | 也许有家族关系 他可能跟其中一人是亲戚 |
[28:56] | He’s not just punishing her, he’s torturing her family. | 他不光折磨她 还折磨了她的家人 |
[29:18] | He has her in a straitjacket. | 他给她穿着约束衣 |
[29:20] | What’s that about? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:21] | This message is personally specific. | 这条信息的个体细节很清晰 |
[29:23] | She restrained and emotionally paralyzed. | 她被拘禁 情绪麻木 |
[29:25] | She’s in no condition to run away. | 她根本没有逃出去的能力 |
[29:43] | So those locks are to keep others out. | 那么这些锁是为了防止有人进去 |
[29:47] | Because he’s in another bad area. | 因为他在另一处治安恶劣的地方 |
[29:49] | Probably close to where he kept them before. | 也许就离之前他关押两人的地方不远 |
[29:52] | Garcia, we need the location | 加西亚 我们要所有 |
[29:53] | of every cell tower where the signal’s bouncing. | 传输信号的手机信号发射塔的地址 |
[29:55] | That’s a lot, sir, but I’m sending them now. | 数量很多 长官 我这就发送 |
[29:57] | What about the name Dani? Does it cross with Sam in any way? | 丹妮这个名字呢 跟山姆有什么交集吗 |
[30:02] | There’s a Dana Harris. | 找到一个丹娜·哈里斯 |
[30:04] | It’s not Dani, but he’s called Dana Harris | 不是丹妮 他给丹娜·哈里斯打过电话 |
[30:07] | a dozen times, | 很多次 |
[30:08] | And she is on a student visa at Johns Hopkins, | 她持有约翰·霍普金斯的学生签证 |
[30:11] | and, oh, my God, she’s from Berlin. | 天啊 她是柏林人 |
[30:13] | Does she have any connection to Baltimore other than school? | 除了学校 她跟巴尔的摩有任何联系吗 |
[30:15] | Digging…yes, yes. Her father is a partner | 查找中 有了 她的父亲是 |
[30:18] | at Strauss and Harris commercial real estate. | 施特劳斯和哈里斯商业地产的合伙人 |
[30:20] | They specialize in converting | 他们在全世界的 |
[30:21] | warehouses in port cities all over they world. | 港口城市专营仓库改建 |
[30:24] | They own one in northern Baltimore. | 他们在巴尔的摩北边就有一个 |
[30:26] | And wouldn’t you know it? | 更巧的是 |
[30:26] | There’s a cell phone tower right by there | 那旁边就有一个手机信号塔 |
[30:28] | that that signal is bouncing from. | 传输过信号 |
[30:30] | What’s the address? | 地址呢 |
[30:31] | Sending it to your phones now. | 发到你手机了 |
[30:50] | There she is. That’s definitely Dana. | 她来了 我肯定就是丹娜 |
[30:52] | I’ve got eyes on her. She’s getting into a white van. | 我看到她了 她上了一辆白色货车 |
[30:58] | Do we have cross streets? | 要过十字路口吗 |
[30:59] | Not yet. But it looks like she’s in an alley. | 暂时不用 看起来她在一条巷子里 |
[31:02] | Why would he want us to see where they’re going? | 他为什么要让我们看见他们的去向 |
[31:04] | Because he’s arrogant. | 因为他很傲慢 |
[31:05] | This is the end of his plan and we’re a part of it. | 这是他计划的最后一步 我们也在其中 |
[31:08] | Garcia, we think the unsub could be related to Sam or Dana. | 加西亚 我们认为嫌犯可能跟山姆或丹娜有关系 |
[31:11] | The Harris family has a son, Anton, 29. | 哈里斯家有个儿子 安东 29岁 |
[31:14] | History of violent outbursts | 因为有暴力行为的前科 |
[31:16] | had him bouncing between boarding schools all over Europe. | 他不得不更换了多所欧洲的寄宿学校 |
[31:18] | While Dana stayed close to home. | 而那时候丹娜离家很近 |
[31:20] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:21] | He blames Dana for his rejection and abandonment issues. | 他认为自己被拒绝和抛弃全怪丹娜 |
[31:24] | It’s a classic universal wound. | 这是个典型的普遍伤害 |
[31:25] | Left untreated and combined with the psychopathic urges, | 未治愈的创伤外加精神方面的冲动 |
[31:27] | that trauma led to extreme aggression. | 引发了极端的攻击性 |
[31:28] | And a desperate need for attention. | 以及对关注的迫切渴求 |
[31:30] | Let me guess, Garcia– one of the parents is a medical doctor. | 加西亚 我猜他们父母中有一人是医生 |
[31:33] | Mom was before she died. | 母亲生前是 |
[31:34] | It looks like young Anton was studying to be a veterinarian. | 安东年轻时曾学习兽医 |
[31:37] | Little sister trumped him by attending medical school at Hopkins. | 妹妹在霍普金斯医学院学习 胜过了他 |
[31:40] | He did all this to get on his parents’ radar. | 他所作的一切都是为了吸引父母注意 |
[31:43] | How long has Anton been in the states? | 安东来美国多久了 |
[31:46] | A month into his 3-month visa. | 一个月 所持签证三个月 |
[31:48] | He waited until Dana was away from the family before he attacked. | 他等丹娜离开家后才发动攻击 |
[31:52] | All right, we got the van. It’s parked in the alley | 我们找到货车了 停在25街 |
[31:54] | behind Greenmount at 25th. | 格林蒙特后面的巷子里 |
[32:11] | He’s gone. | 他不在 |
[32:30] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[32:33] | All right. Let’s split up and search the building. | 散开 搜索整个建筑 |
[32:34] | Cruz, come with me. | 科鲁兹 跟我来 |
[32:58] | Hands where I can see them. | 双手放在我能看见的地方 |
[33:01] | I will if you answer something. | 如果你回答我几个问题 我就放 |
[33:02] | It doesn’t work like that. Show me your hands. | 你这招不管用 举起双手 |
[33:05] | Hands! | 举起手 |
[33:08] | Aren’t you the one who’s supposed to ask me | 你难道不该问我 |
[33:10] | why I do what I do? | 我为什么要做这一切 |
[33:11] | I would if I didn’t already know. | 如果我不知道 我肯定会问 |
[33:13] | You’re patient, but you also take risks. | 你很有耐心 也铤而走险 |
[33:19] | It’s why you leave nothing to chance. | 所以你不留漏洞 |
[33:22] | I wondered why you hadn’t practiced on the eyes | 我先前不知道为什么你没有拿 |
[33:24] | of the man you killed in Berlin. | 柏林那名死者的眼睛做试验 |
[33:26] | It’s because you’d already tried it on yourself. | 那是因为你已经拿自己试验过了 |
[33:30] | You’re recording all of this right now, | 你现在正在录像 |
[33:31] | because you want everyone out there to know what it’s like to be you. | 因为你希望所有人知道你是什么样的人 |
[33:35] | Maybe they’ll understand. | 也许他们会理解 |
[33:37] | Maybe they’ll even feel sorry for you. | 也许会为你难过 |
[33:39] | But they won’t. | 可惜都不会了 |
[33:40] | Because we’ve intercepted your transmission | 因为我们已经拦截了你的线路 |
[33:42] | and shut it down. | 并彻底关闭了 |
[33:51] | Go ahead, see for yourself. | 过来 你自己看看 |
[33:59] | So they aren’t watching me anymore. | 那么大家已经看不到我了 |
[34:01] | What else is new? | 还有什么新闻 |
[34:03] | My father sent me away because I humiliated him. | 我父亲把我送走 因为我让他丢脸 |
[34:06] | He said I brought shame to our family. | 他说我给家族蒙羞 |
[34:09] | Your father sent you away because you’re sick | 你父亲把你送走因为你病了 |
[34:10] | and he wanted to protect Dana. | 他想保护丹娜 |
[34:12] | He was right. But he couldn’t stop me. | 他没错 但是依然没能阻止我 |
[34:16] | Your father’s on his way. But of course you knew that. | 你父亲正往这赶 当然你已经知道了 |
[34:20] | That’s why you showed everyone your face. | 所以你才在大众面前露脸 |
[34:23] | You wanted him to know that you’d won. | 你希望他知道你赢了 |
[34:25] | And it worked. | 奏效了 |
[34:27] | But you have to admit, | 但是你不得不承认 |
[34:29] | what I’ve done is extraordinary. | 我做的一切都非比寻常 |
[34:31] | My father will never forget it. | 我父亲永远都忘不了 |
[34:33] | Certainly Dana won’t. | 丹娜肯定是忘不了了 |
[34:36] | Or maybe she will. | 也许她会 |
[34:38] | Will you? | 你忘得了吗 |
[34:40] | I already have. | 我已经忘了 |
[34:41] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[35:01] | Garcia didn’t shut down his signal, did she? | 加西亚并没有关闭他的信号 对吧 |
[35:04] | Well, he didn’t know that. | 他又不知道 |
[35:07] | I can see why they didn’t want you out of the field. | 我算是明白他们为什么想让你出外勤了 |
[35:13] | Get her on now! | 快把她抬上来 |
[35:15] | Yes, sir, right away. | 是的 长官 马上执行 |
[35:29] | Cruz. | 我是科鲁兹 |
[35:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:35] | He’s driving back with us. | 我们负责带他回去 |
[35:46] | You’re getting stronger. | 你的体力越来越好了 |
[35:48] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会恢复的 |
[35:50] | Can you guys hold up for a second? | 可不可以请你们稍等一下 |
[35:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[35:57] | Hey, Dana. I’m Derek. | 你好丹娜 我是戴瑞 |
[36:00] | Sam here is very happy to see you. | 山姆很高兴能见到你 |
[36:09] | D-Dana. | 丹娜 |
[36:31] | Her vitals are strong. | 她的生命体征很强 |
[36:33] | I should have her back in an hour. | 一个小时后手术就能结束了 |
[36:37] | You want to go with her, don’t you, Sam? | 你想陪着她对吧 山姆 |
[36:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[36:58] | They gonna be ok? | 他们会没事的吧 |
[37:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:02] | Eventually. | 假以时日 |
[37:04] | Worst case of sibling rivalry I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最糟糕的手足之争了 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:24] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[37:26] | No. | 没有 |
[37:30] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[37:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:33] | My father named me Anton | 我父亲给我取名安东 |
[37:35] | because it means “invaluable”. | 因为这个词的本意是”毫无价值” |
[37:38] | Do you think he ever believed that? | 你觉得他真的认为我毫无价值吗 |
[37:41] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你何不亲自问他呢 |
[37:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:52] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:53] | Absolutely. Come on, it’s not a problem. | 当然 完全没问题 |
[38:11] | “Death is not the greatest loss in life. | 人生中最大的损失并不是死亡 |
[38:14] | The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.” | 而是在活着的时候心已死 |
[38:18] | Norman Cousins. | 诺曼·卡森斯 |
[38:25] | Mr. Harris has diplomatic connections | 哈里斯先生有外交关系 |
[38:27] | and wanted to have Anton extradited. | 他想把安东引渡回国 |
[38:31] | After all that he’s still trying to protect him. | 经过这一切之后 他还试图保护他 |
[38:34] | Tell me you didn’t let that happen. | 拜托你告诉我 你没让他成功 |
[38:35] | I called in a favor from The State Department. | 我请国务院帮了个忙 |
[38:37] | He’s being charged and tried right here. | 他会在这里被起诉并且受审 |
[38:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:43] | You got a good team. | 你的团队很不错 |
[38:46] | We do. | 的确 |
[38:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[38:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:03] | You always here this late? | 你总是在这待到这么晚吗 |
[39:06] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[39:08] | Every time your name was mentioned today | 今天每次大家提到你的名字 |
[39:10] | and every time I didn’t say, | 我都不能直接说 |
[39:11] | hey, yeah, I know him, I’m lying. | 是啊 我认识他 我在说谎 |
[39:13] | I know it’s not easy. I don’t like it either. | 我知道这不容易 我也不喜欢这样 |
[39:17] | We’re surrounded by profilers, Matt. | 马特 我们周围的都是些侧写师 |
[39:19] | One side glance and they’re gonna figure it all out. | 哪怕只是一个眼神不注意 他们都能看出来 |
[39:22] | Well, separating us in the field was smart. | 我们出外勤时分成两组是个明智的选择 |
[39:24] | It was the only way. | 只能这样了 |
[39:26] | Look, I — I know why we can’t tell them. | 我 我明白我们不能告诉他们的理由 |
[39:28] | I get that, but… | 我真的明白 但是 |
[39:29] | we can’t have too many of these conversations either. | 我们以后也不能老是进行这种对话 |
[39:33] | That case could stay open for a couple years. | 那个案子可能再有个一两年都不会结案 |
[39:35] | It’s already been almost 3. | 已经过了快三年了 |
[39:39] | Did you take this position because of me? | 你是因为我才接受这个职位的吗 |
[39:43] | No. | 不是 |
[39:45] | Trust me, I walked into the Hoover Building this morning | 相信我 我今早前脚刚踏进胡佛大厦 |
[39:48] | and was told to drive out to Quantico immediately. | 后脚就被上头叫我马上开车到匡迪科 |
[39:50] | So someone put this transfer on the fast track. | 看来是有人加速了这个调令 |
[39:53] | State? | 国务院吗 |
[39:54] | They wouldn’t admit it if they did. | 就算是 他们也不会承认的 |
[39:56] | True. | 那倒是 |
[39:58] | This, um…us… | 这个 我们 |
[40:03] | we’re good, right? | 你不生我气了吧 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 不气了 |
[40:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:11] | You want to meet at the Air and Space in the morning, | 明早航空航天博物馆见 |
[40:13] | run some sprints? | 来几次冲刺跑 |
[40:15] | I’m going to make breakfast for my boys. | 我要给家人做早饭 |
[40:19] | Great plan. | 好计划 |
[40:29] | Going home? | 回家吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:31] | Cruz? | 科鲁兹你呢 |
[40:31] | I’ve got some work to do. Good night. | 我还有工作要做 晚安 |
[40:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:43] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[40:45] | Yeah. All good. | 一切都好 |