时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal Minds”… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Two women were found in a park | 两名女性被发现陈尸于 |
[00:04] | in Glendale, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州格伦代尔的一个公园里 |
[00:05] | Both of them were left in that prayer position. | 都被摆放成祈祷的姿势 |
[00:08] | Our unsub could have shot his victims anywhere, | 嫌犯本可以枪击被害人的任何部位 |
[00:10] | but he chose the heart, | 但他选择了心脏 |
[00:11] | suggesting that he’s been hurt by somebody close to him | 这说明他曾被某位非常亲近的人伤害 |
[00:13] | who’s clearly the center of his rage. | 他的怒火正是因这个人而起 |
[00:14] | Heather Clarke… | 海瑟·克拉克 |
[00:15] | it was announced in the paper she was to be married. | 报纸上刊登了她的婚讯 |
[00:17] | Shut up! You never loved me! | 闭嘴 你从没爱过我 |
[00:19] | So Wallace killed Heather, | 华莱士杀死了海瑟 |
[00:20] | and when that didn’t alleviate his rage, | 但仍未能宣泄怒火 |
[00:22] | he began killing other women. | 他便开始杀害其他女性 |
[00:23] | He suffers from an acute delusional disorder. | 他患上了急性妄想障碍症 |
[00:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:26] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[00:29] | We’re looking for your son. | 我们在找你儿子 |
[00:31] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[00:33] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[00:36] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[00:41] | We got the wrong guy. | 我们抓错人了 |
[00:43] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | The fingerprints at the restaurant don’t match. | 餐厅的指纹和华莱士的指纹不匹配 |
[00:51] | Let me say it again for the cheap seats. | 我再次声明 |
[00:53] | My client is innocent of these charges. | 我的委托人是清白的 |
[00:55] | He’s been wrongfully arrested for crimes he did not commit. | 他因为自己未犯过的罪名被误捕 |
[00:59] | This is a case of the Glendale Police Department, | 这是格伦代尔警局和联调局 |
[01:02] | and especially the FBI, jumping the gun. | 尤其是联调局 草率行事的活生生的例子 |
[01:05] | Why? Because profiling doesn’t work, people. | 为什么 因为侧写并不可靠 |
[01:08] | Racial profiling, behavioral profiling, whatever. | 人种侧写 行为侧写等等 |
[01:12] | When you rely on a set of assumptions instead of facts, | 当依靠假定的观点而非事实时 |
[01:15] | you arrest the wrong people. | 就会抓错人 |
[01:19] | Do we know who the twin is? | 知道那个双胞胎兄弟是谁了吗 |
[01:21] | His name is Jesse Gentry. | 他叫杰西·简特里 |
[01:23] | Garcia’s pulling his information now. | 加西亚正在查他的资料 |
[01:26] | Identical twins. | 同卵双胞胎 |
[01:28] | What are the odds? | 这几率得有多小 |
[01:30] | About 3.5 per thousand. | 3.5‰左右 |
[01:34] | Well, I asked Reid the same question. | 我也问了里德这个问题 |
[01:49] | You let him go? | 你放他走了 |
[01:50] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[01:52] | He’s a paralegal at a law firm. | 杰西是一家律师事务所的律师助理 |
[01:54] | Jesse called the lead partner | 他给首席合伙人打了电话 |
[01:56] | and within minutes the whole firm was here | 没过一会儿整个事务所都来了 |
[01:57] | with employment records. | 还带着雇佣记录 |
[02:00] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[02:05] | Hey, make it good, mama. We are stuck on our own 20. | 亲爱的 最好有好消息 我们进死胡同了 |
[02:07] | I don’t know if this is the penalty kick you need, | 我不知道这些能不能扭转局面 |
[02:09] | but here’s what I got Jesse Gentry. | 但我找到杰西·简特里的资料如下 |
[02:11] | He was put up for adoption a smidge | 他们两兄弟快三岁时 |
[02:12] | before he and his brother turned 3. | 杰西被送给别人领养 |
[02:14] | His adoptive parents kept his first name, | 他的养父母保留了他的名字 |
[02:16] | raised him in Phoenix, | 在凤凰城把他养大 |
[02:17] | and he came to Glendale 5 years ago for work. | 五年前他来到格伦代尔工作 |
[02:20] | Any contact between him, Wallace, and their mother? | 他和华莱士还有他们的母亲有联系吗 |
[02:22] | Sort of–ellipses– and about a year ago | 有点 此后省略 大概一年前 |
[02:24] | he unsealed his adoption record. | 他解封了自己的领养档案 |
[02:25] | So, he knew he had a twin. | 就是说 他知道自己有双胞胎兄弟 |
[02:27] | He could have inserted himself into the investigation | 他可以作为诱饵介入调查 |
[02:29] | as a decoy to help his brother out. | 帮他兄弟开脱 |
[02:31] | Hold your handsome horses, boy wonder. | 小天才 别高兴得太早 |
[02:33] | His cell phone is clean, there’s no credit card overlap. | 他的手机没有异常 信用卡记录清晰 |
[02:35] | So just looking at the– pardon the dirty word–metadata, | 所以依据元数据 抱歉得说这个骚气的词 |
[02:37] | he hasn’t had any contact with his family here. | 他没和这里的家人联系过 |
[02:39] | Go through all that work and not make contact? Come on. | 做了这么多功课却没联系 得了吧 |
[02:42] | At this point, everything’s on the table. | 现在情况明了了 |
[02:45] | Dave and I will help coordinate the manhunt for Wallace. | 戴夫和我去协助追捕华莱士 |
[02:48] | Reid, you and Blake talk to Carla Hines. | 里德 你和布莱克去找卡拉·海恩斯 |
[02:49] | She was the last person to see her son. | 她是最后一个见到她儿子的人 |
[02:52] | JJ, you and Morgan keep tabs on Jesse. | 小洁 你和摩根密切关注杰西 |
[02:54] | Even though he wasn’t part of the original investigation, | 虽然之前他不在调查范围之中 |
[02:56] | he is now. | 但现在他在了 |
[02:57] | Agent Hotchner, | 霍奇纳探员 |
[02:59] | his lawyer wants to talk. | 他的律师想找你谈谈 |
[03:02] | If you arrest my client again, lawsuit. | 如果你们再逮捕我的委托人 我们就起诉 |
[03:05] | If you harass him, lawsuit. | 骚扰他 起诉 |
[03:07] | If you follow him, lawsuit. | 跟踪他 起诉 |
[03:10] | If you sneeze in his general direction, | 故意找他麻烦 |
[03:12] | lawsuit. | 起诉 |
[03:13] | Your client was arrested as we were closing in on his brother. | 你的委托人是在我们围捕他兄弟时被逮捕的 |
[03:16] | You’re telling me that was a coincidence? | 你想跟我说这只是巧合吗 |
[03:18] | I’m going to “Yes, and” you. | 我会给你肯定答案及原由 |
[03:20] | Yes, and I can prove it in a court of law. | 是巧合 而且我能在法庭上证明 |
[03:22] | Jesse submitted the request last week for a night shift. | 杰西上周提交了夜班的申请 |
[03:25] | I approved the overtime myself. | 这加班是我亲自批准的 |
[03:27] | We’d still like to question him. | 我们还是想问问他 |
[03:29] | Which you can submit in writing to me. | 你可以把申请递交给我 |
[03:31] | Look…I know Jesse. | 听着 我了解杰西 |
[03:34] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[03:36] | You guys made a big boo-boo here. | 你们犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[03:38] | Does he know his brother’s a psychopath | 他知道他兄弟是精神病患者 |
[03:40] | who’s devolving rapidly? | 而且病情正急剧加重吗 |
[03:41] | Jesse’s not his brother. | 杰西又不是他兄弟 |
[03:43] | You misunderstand my question. | 你误解了我的问题 |
[03:44] | Now that they know that they’re twins, | 现在他们知道了他们是双胞胎 |
[03:46] | one will seek out the other. | 其中一个就会去找另一个 |
[03:48] | And when that happens, will your power of attorney | 等找到了 以你作为律师的能力 |
[03:51] | be enough to protect Jesse from Wallace? | 能保护杰西不受华莱士的伤害吗 |
[03:52] | Just leave him alone. | 你们别缠着他就好 |
[05:15] | The Inspired | 启迪 |
[05:24] | “We are not only our brother’s keeper, | 我们不仅是兄弟的守护者 |
[05:26] | in countless large and small ways | 不论是大的层面还是小的细节 |
[05:29] | we are our brother’s maker.” | 我们还是兄弟的塑造者 |
[05:31] | Bonaro Overstreet. | 博纳罗·欧威特利[美国作家 诗人 心理学家] |
[05:43] | Since we can’t surveil Jesse, | 我们无法监视杰西 |
[05:44] | we dug deeper into his life. | 所以深入调查了一下他的生活 |
[05:46] | His adoption was through a local parish. | 他的领养是通过当地教区完成的 |
[05:48] | His adoptive family was stable. | 领养他的家庭很稳定 |
[05:51] | Good grades through college and dreams of law school. | 他大学时成绩很好 梦想是考上法学院 |
[05:53] | Hence the job at the firm. | 之后就在律师事务所就职 |
[05:54] | Sounds like everything Wallace isn’t. | 听起来与华莱士恰恰相反 |
[05:56] | Yeah, we thought so, too. | 对 我们也这么认为 |
[05:58] | Which made us wonder– why even show up at all? | 所以我们很奇怪 为什么还要露面 |
[06:01] | Especially after choosing not to reach out | 尤其是过去这些年中 |
[06:03] | to either of them in the past. | 他选择不去找妈妈和兄弟 |
[06:05] | He’s got his own agenda. | 他一定自有打算 |
[06:06] | It’s all conjecture, | 这都只是推测 |
[06:07] | because there’s nothing deviant in this guy’s history. | 因为这个家伙的过去没有任何污点 |
[06:09] | But if you wanted to do something bad, | 但如果想要做点坏事时 |
[06:11] | wouldn’t it be nice to have another version of you | 刚好可以嫁祸给另一个你 |
[06:12] | to blame it on? | 不也很好吗 |
[06:13] | Unless we have probable cause, | 除非有合理的根据 |
[06:15] | we have to leave Jesse alone. | 我们现在无法接近杰西 |
[06:16] | We need to focus on Wallace. | 得把注意力放在华莱士身上 |
[06:17] | He’s devolving, right? | 他正在失去理智 对吗 |
[06:19] | The witnesses at the restaurant said | 餐厅里的目击者说 |
[06:20] | he was hallucinating and twitching. | 他产生了幻觉 并不停抽搐 |
[06:22] | He doesn’t have the means or skill | 他不具备足够的手段和技术 |
[06:24] | to disappear completely. | 能做到人间蒸发 |
[06:25] | He’d run to a place where he feels safe. | 他会逃到一个给他安全感的地方 |
[06:27] | I’m thinking his mother’s. | 我猜应该是他母亲家 |
[06:28] | Blake and Reid have that covered. | 布莱克和里德正在那里监视 |
[06:30] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[06:31] | Sir, I have cross-checked the patterns | 长官 我交叉对比了 |
[06:32] | of Goofus, Gallant, and their mother | 古弗斯 加仑特和他们母亲的生活习惯 |
[06:34] | and I found something interesting. | 发现了些有趣的事 |
[06:36] | It turns out that when Wallace got in trouble | 原来之前每一次华莱士 |
[06:38] | those couple of times with Heather, | 找海瑟麻烦的时候 |
[06:39] | Carla would put him on a train to Albuquerque, | 卡拉都会让他乘火车去阿尔伯克基 |
[06:42] | presumably to stay with her sister who lives there. | 应该是到她姐姐家住一段时间 |
[06:44] | Like a bad penny, that Wallace, | 就像躲不掉的瘟神一样 那个华莱士 |
[06:47] | he’d get back on a train to Glendale, | 又坐火车回到格伦代尔 |
[06:48] | only to harass the first time, | 首先只是骚扰海瑟 |
[06:50] | and then to chop up and, you know, ugh. | 但之后就直接一刀切 然后 你也知道 |
[06:53] | Head to the train station. | 马上去火车站 |
[06:54] | If we find the mother, we find Wallace. | 如果能找到他的母亲 就能找到华莱士 |
[07:12] | I’m just saying it’s the kind of mistake | 我是想说这种错误 |
[07:15] | that can end careers. | 是会断送前程的 |
[07:16] | So Hotch doesn’t get the section chief job. | 这么说霍奇得不到部门主管的职位了 |
[07:18] | Spencer, Jesse Gentry is threatening | 斯宾塞 杰西·简特里威胁 |
[07:20] | a multi-million-dollar lawsuit against the bureau. | 要起诉联调局 索赔金额数百万美元 |
[07:23] | It’s not just Hotch, it could be all of us. | 并不是特指霍奇 我们所有人都可能遭殃 |
[07:27] | That’s the car Wallace stole from the shootout. | 那是华莱士在枪战时偷走的那辆车 |
[07:30] | This is SSA Spencer Reid | 我是特别督查探员斯宾塞·里德 |
[07:31] | requesting backup at 505 Palmetto Street. | 帕尔梅托街505号请求增援 |
[07:37] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[07:38] | Carla Hines! | 卡拉·海恩斯 |
[07:40] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[07:53] | Clear! | 安全 |
[07:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:58] | Jewelry’s still in the bedroom. This wasn’t a robbery. | 珠宝仍在卧室 不是入室抢劫 |
[08:00] | Maybe Wallace or Jesse came for their mother. | 可能华莱士或杰西来找妈妈了 |
[08:03] | Maybe, but if either twin did this, | 也许吧 但如果是双胞胎中的一个干的 |
[08:04] | they’d have a lot of questions. | 他们肯定会有很多疑问 |
[08:06] | Whoever did this was trying to hide something. | 不论是谁 这人一定在试图掩藏什么 |
[08:07] | Carla? | 卡拉吗 |
[08:09] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[08:13] | It looks like documents from the delivery. | 像是生孩子时的文件 |
[08:16] | Pages from a baby book. | 婴儿纪念册中的几页 |
[08:17] | Things a mother would keep. | 一些母亲会保留的东西 |
[08:18] | And destroy if she had to. | 迫不得已时要销毁的东西 |
[08:19] | All the evidence of a 30-year secret. | 这些证据能揭示被掩盖了30年的真相 |
[08:22] | Except we know about the twins. | 但是我们已经知道是双胞胎 |
[08:24] | They know about each other. | 他们也知道对方的存在 |
[08:26] | What’s left for her to hide? | 还有什么是她需要隐瞒的 |
[08:36] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[08:44] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[08:46] | Did our mother ever talk about me? | 妈妈以前提起过我吗 |
[08:50] | No. | 没有 |
[08:54] | Why did she keep you? | 为什么她选择了你 |
[08:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:59] | I’m Jesse. | 我是杰西 |
[09:01] | I’m Jesse Gentry. | 杰西·简特里 |
[09:03] | I’m the one she put up for adoption. | 我就是那个被她送给别人领养的孩子 |
[09:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[09:10] | An apology? | 让我道歉吗 |
[09:11] | I want answers. | 我需要答案 |
[09:14] | Untie me… | 给我松绑 |
[09:16] | and we’ll talk. | 然后我们谈谈 |
[09:17] | After what they’re charging you with? | 在知道他们控告你的罪名之后吗 |
[09:18] | I don’t think so. | 我才没那么傻 |
[09:24] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[09:25] | A place I dog-sit. | 我照看狗的地方 |
[09:28] | One of the partners at my firm. | 事务所里一位合伙人的家 |
[09:29] | She’s out of town. | 她出城去了 |
[09:31] | And the stress from this unfortunate incident | 这一不幸事件带来的压力 |
[09:33] | has earned me some time off. | 刚好给了我放假的机会 |
[09:38] | They won’t find us. | 他们不会找到我们的 |
[09:42] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[09:43] | I want to know if my life is over. | 我想知道我的人生是否就这样毁了 |
[09:46] | How bad it’s gonna be when I walk down the street. | 我走在街上时 大家会作何反应 |
[09:49] | I want to know everything you did. | 我想知道你干过的所有事情 |
[09:56] | She also tried to destroy a birth certificate. | 她还想毁掉出生证明 |
[09:59] | It still looks like mom was trying to burn everything | 看来这位母亲是想毁掉 |
[10:01] | that mentioned Jesse, right? | 跟杰西有关的一切 对吗 |
[10:03] | Based on what I’m salvaging. | 据我的发现 是这样的 |
[10:08] | Then why didn’t she burn the Apgar scores? | 那她为什么没把阿普加评分烧掉 |
[10:13] | This identifies both twins by name. | 这上面有双胞胎的名字 |
[10:15] | How’d she miss this? | 她怎么会漏掉这个 |
[10:16] | She didn’t. | 不是漏掉的 |
[10:17] | She burned other sections of the box. | 她烧的是箱子里其它的东西 |
[10:19] | So this isn’t about Jesse at all. | 那么这和杰西根本无关 |
[10:21] | She’s trying to hide something else. | 她想隐瞒的是其它事 |
[10:23] | If we work deductively | 我们可以推理一下 |
[10:24] | based on what survived and eliminate from that, | 排除残存的资料 |
[10:27] | we know her hospital, her O.B., | 我们知道她的生产医院 产科医生 |
[10:31] | even what drugs she took. | 甚至还有用药信息 |
[10:34] | But not who the father is. | 但就是没有父亲的信息 |
[10:36] | So who’s dad? | 那父亲是谁 |
[10:39] | You did all that? | 都是你干的 |
[10:40] | To every one of those women? | 对那些女人下手 |
[10:43] | My God. | 天啊 |
[10:44] | I don’t care if you don’t understand me. | 我不在乎你是否理解 |
[10:49] | No one understands me. Not even mom. | 没人懂我 甚至妈妈也不懂 |
[10:54] | But I understand. | 但是我理解 |
[10:57] | So wait. While–while we’re sitting here talking, | 等等 我们在这里说话的时候 |
[10:59] | are you thinking about– | 你是在想 |
[11:00] | No. | 不 |
[11:01] | No. | 不 |
[11:05] | Killing you won’t make me feel any better. | 杀你没有任何快感 |
[11:09] | It’s those women. | 杀那些女人才有 |
[11:12] | The way they look at me. | 她们看我时的神情 |
[11:15] | Judging me, like… | 觉得我 就像个… |
[11:18] | I’m a failure. | 失败者一样 |
[11:21] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[11:23] | There. | 这个 |
[11:24] | Just something that I do. | 我一直这样 |
[11:27] | I’ve done it for as long as I can remember. | 从记事以来就这样了 |
[11:30] | I went to grade school with this girl. | 我上小学时 有个女孩 |
[11:31] | She used to, uh, pull out her own hair and eat it. | 她曾经扯自己的头发来吃 |
[11:34] | Is it like that? | 是像那样吗 |
[11:36] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[11:37] | You’re judging her? | 你是在评判她吗 |
[11:39] | All I know is that when I kill… | 我只知道当我杀人的时候 |
[11:44] | or even think about doing it, | 甚至想到杀人时 |
[11:48] | I… | 我 |
[11:52] | I feel better. | 就会感觉好受些 |
[11:56] | You don’t need jail. | 你不该进监狱 |
[12:00] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:04] | Who’s gonna help me? | 谁会帮我呢 |
[12:06] | I am. | 我帮你 |
[12:10] | For better or worse, we’re related. | 我们毕竟血浓于水 |
[12:12] | Which means it’s my job to protect you. | 所以保护你是我的责任 |
[12:15] | So we’re gonna stay here, until the cops chill out, | 我们先躲在这里 等到警察放松警惕 |
[12:18] | and then… | 然后 |
[12:19] | we’ll cross the border into Canada | 我们过境 去加拿大 |
[12:21] | where you can get treatment. | 你能在那里得到治疗 |
[12:22] | I tried that. It didn’t work. | 我试过 没用的 |
[12:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:32] | It’s a heavy duty sedative. | 强效镇静剂 |
[12:33] | It’ll knock you out for 16 hours. | 能让你昏睡16个小时 |
[12:36] | I’m not taking it. | 我不会吃的 |
[12:40] | Hey, look, we do this my way or we don’t do it at all. | 听好了 要么按我说的做 要么就索性不做 |
[12:43] | And if we don’t do it, then my next phone call is to the cops. | 如果我们不采取行动 那我马上报警 |
[12:59] | Let me see if you’ve swallowed it. | 让我看看你吞了没 |
[13:43] | We have eyes on Carla Hines. She’s approaching now. | 发现卡拉·海恩斯 正在靠近 |
[13:52] | Nobody move until we have Wallace. | 华莱士出现后再行动 |
[14:02] | Any potential targets in the area? | 附近有没有潜在目标 |
[14:04] | Negative. | 没有 |
[14:08] | Wallace must be late. | 华莱士一定是迟到了 |
[14:11] | She’s not sticking around. | 她不会在这里逗留 |
[14:13] | Go. Go. Go. | 行动 |
[14:17] | Carla Hines? | 卡拉·海恩斯 |
[14:18] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[14:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:37] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[15:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | Not Danny. | 不是丹尼 |
[15:52] | Why were you at the station? | 你为什么去车站 |
[15:58] | I know that you think that if you don’t say anything, | 我知道你觉得如果你什么都不说 |
[16:01] | you can’t incriminate Wallace. | 华莱士就不会有罪 |
[16:03] | But the only way he survives this is if you help us. | 但是救他的唯一办法就是你能协助我们 |
[16:08] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[16:10] | I really don’t. | 真的不知道 |
[16:10] | You can ask me a hundred times and I swear to you, | 你就是问我一百遍也一样 我发誓 |
[16:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:16] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[16:19] | Then what else is there to talk about? | 那还有什么可说的 |
[16:22] | The more I know about Wallace, | 我们越了解华莱士 |
[16:24] | the faster we’ll be able to find him. | 就能越快找到他 |
[16:27] | Why did you choose him over Jesse? | 为什么你选择了他而不是杰西 |
[16:35] | When I found out that I was pregnant, | 当发现自己怀孕时 |
[16:38] | I was so happy. | 我非常开心 |
[16:43] | But twins? | 但双胞胎 |
[16:45] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[16:47] | Everybody kept telling me that it was gonna get easier, you know? | 大家都告诉我生活会轻松起来的 |
[16:50] | It never did. | 并非如此 |
[16:53] | I was a single mom. I didn’t have any money. | 我是个单身妈妈 经济拮据 |
[16:57] | I didn’t have anyone to help me. | 也没有人帮我 |
[16:59] | And then when they were two, | 他们两岁的时候 |
[17:01] | they had this ear infection | 都患了耳部感染 |
[17:02] | that they just passed back and forth for 4 months. | 病情反复四个月之久 |
[17:06] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道那是怎样的生活吗 |
[17:08] | Well, there was a stomach flu | 有一次我和儿子得了肠胃流感 |
[17:10] | where my son and I took turns throwing up. | 我们轮流呕吐 |
[17:12] | So you get it. You know. | 这么说你也懂 你知道 |
[17:15] | The–the just insanity of knowing that… | 突然疯狂地意识到 |
[17:19] | I couldn’t do it all by myself. | 我无法独自承受这些 |
[17:26] | And that’s when I decided that I had to let one of them go. | 就是那时我决定要送走一个孩子 |
[17:33] | But the morning of the adoption, I… | 但直到领养的当天早上 |
[17:37] | I hadn’t decided. | 我还是无法做出决定 |
[17:40] | So I went into their nursery, | 于是我走进他们的婴儿房 |
[17:42] | and I just stared at them… | 就那么看着他们 |
[17:46] | just sleeping, | 安静地睡着 |
[17:49] | perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[17:53] | And then Wallace looked up at me | 然后华莱士抬头看了看我 |
[17:55] | and he said, “I love you, mommy.” | 说 “妈妈我爱你” |
[17:59] | And I knew. | 我就知道了 |
[18:03] | I chose Wallace. | 我留下了华莱士 |
[18:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[18:13] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[18:14] | Why him? | 为什么是他 |
[18:16] | Why couldn’t I be the perfect mom | 为什么我不能当个完美的母亲 |
[18:17] | and have the perfect kids like all the other moms? | 像其他母亲一样拥有完美的孩子 |
[18:20] | Why? I deserve that! | 为什么 那是我应得的 |
[18:29] | Yes, you do. | 对 你应得的 |
[18:35] | Hey, buddy, how you doing? | 伙计 你怎么样 |
[18:37] | Yeah, give me a minute and I’ll take you out, ok? | 稍等一下 我马上带你出去 好吗 |
[18:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:00] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[19:04] | A while. | 有一会儿了 |
[19:12] | Breakfast is in the bag. | 早餐在袋子里 |
[19:15] | Hey, look, I gotta go walk this dog, so– | 我得去遛狗 |
[19:17] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[19:19] | You’re not tying me up again, | 你不能再把我绑起来了 |
[19:22] | or giving me any more pills. | 也不能再给我吃药 |
[19:26] | Just go. | 你去吧 |
[19:28] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[19:30] | I know why you’re doing all this. | 我知道你为什么要这样做 |
[19:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:35] | You want to be like me. | 你想和我一样 |
[19:39] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[19:40] | Then why bring me here? | 那为什么要带我来这里 |
[19:42] | Why try to understand me? Why care? | 为什么要试着理解我 照顾我 |
[19:46] | You want to know me so you can be me. | 你想了解我 然后就可以像我一样 |
[19:54] | And that’s why I’m not gonna leave. | 所以我不会走 |
[19:58] | Because I want that, too. | 因为我也希望这样 |
[20:05] | I need to ask you something else, Carla, | 我得问你点其它事情 卡拉 |
[20:07] | about the father. | 关于孩子的父亲 |
[20:08] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:11] | Why did you burn all the evidence of him? | 你为什么要烧掉跟他有关的证据 |
[20:13] | He’s… | 他 |
[20:16] | He’s not important. | 他不重要 |
[20:18] | I think he’s very important. | 我认为他非常重要 |
[20:21] | He was some loser | 他是个败类 |
[20:24] | that I made a mistake of sleeping with in college. | 我大学时跟他上床真是大错特错 |
[20:29] | He couldn’t hack being a dad, | 他应付不了父亲的角色 |
[20:30] | so fine. Fine. Let him go. | 那就算了 让他走吧 |
[20:32] | He deserves to have a life. | 他也该有自己的生活 |
[20:35] | Then when all this… | 当所有这些事 |
[20:37] | started coming out, I didn’t want Jesse | 暴露出来 我不希望杰西 |
[20:39] | or Wallace or you knocking on his door. | 或者华莱士 或者你去敲他的门 |
[20:48] | You stopped believing me just then. | 你开始不相信我了 |
[20:51] | Because you’re not telling the truth. | 因为你没说实话 |
[20:55] | You don’t burn treasured mementos | 你烧掉珍藏的纪念品 |
[20:58] | to make a loser’s life more convenient. | 不可能是为了让败类的生活更容易 |
[21:02] | Who’s the father? | 双胞胎的父亲是谁 |
[21:09] | You can believe whatever you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[21:12] | Who’s the father? | 他们的父亲是谁 |
[21:21] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[21:26] | Wait. So we’re letting her go now? | 等等 我们现在要放她走吗 |
[21:28] | She’s holding back, but she won’t break. | 她有所隐瞒 却不肯开口 |
[21:30] | We have a better chance of finding Wallace through her. | 我们通过她找到华莱士的机会更大 |
[21:33] | We’ll stick on her like glue. | 我们会严密监视她的 |
[21:34] | The meantime, we need to force Wallace to make a move. | 与此同时 我们得迫使华莱士采取行动 |
[21:37] | Shouldn’t be hard. He’s devolving. | 应该不难 他已经失去理智了 |
[21:38] | We just need to get under his skin. | 我们只需要激怒他 |
[21:40] | Do you think Heather’s parents would help us? | 你觉得海瑟的父母会帮助我们吗 |
[21:43] | Making a move in the second… | 在第二赛道开始采取行动 |
[21:44] | Jet fighters bombed a guerrilla base… | 喷气战斗机在一游击根据地爆炸 |
[21:46] | We interrupt our broadcast | 我们先暂停一下节目 |
[21:48] | to bring you this live press conference. | 插播新闻发布会的实况转播 |
[21:50] | This is a message to Wallace Hines. | 这些话是给华莱士·海恩斯的 |
[21:55] | We know how you felt about our daughter. | 我们知道你对我们女儿的感觉 |
[21:58] | And so we are asking you, as parents, | 所以我们作为父母 请求你 |
[22:02] | to turn yourself in. | 来警局自首 |
[22:05] | So please stop hurting other people, | 请不要再伤害其他人了 |
[22:09] | and turn your– | 请来自首 |
[22:13] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[22:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:31] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 对不对 |
[22:36] | I don’t hate you. I love you. | 我不恨你 我爱你 |
[22:38] | I love you so much, | 我特别爱你 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna eat…you…up. | 我要把你吃掉 |
[22:52] | I’m OK, I’m OK, I’m OK! | 我没事 没事 没事 |
[22:54] | – I’m OK! – Jesse! | -我没事 -杰西 |
[22:56] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[22:58] | Oh, my god, how have you been? | 天哪 你还好吧 |
[22:59] | What? I– | 什么 我 |
[23:00] | I didn’t see you at the dog park, | 我在狗狗公园没看到你 |
[23:02] | and then I saw the news and I was like, are you kidding? | 我看了新闻 简直难以置信 |
[23:05] | I mean, no offense, but what your brother did… | 我没有别的意思 只不过你兄弟的所作所为 |
[23:07] | It’s crazy. What your brother did… | 太疯狂了 你兄弟的所作所为 |
[23:09] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[23:10] | But you can’t let that bother you, OK? | 不过你别想太多了 好吗 |
[23:13] | You’re not Wallace. | 你不是华莱士 |
[23:15] | I can’t. I can’t talk to you right now. | 不行 我现在不能跟你说话 |
[23:18] | I don’t– I don’t feel so good. | 我不 不舒服 |
[23:22] | No problem. | 没事 |
[23:24] | Let me know if I can do– | 要是我能帮 |
[23:32] | How did we do? | 我们表现如何 |
[23:33] | Oh, you did great. | 非常好 |
[23:35] | Not a lot of parents can stand in front of cameras | 不是所有父母都能像你们这样站在媒体面前 |
[23:37] | and say that. | 说出那番话的 |
[23:38] | We just… thought of Heather. | 我们都是为了海瑟 |
[23:43] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[23:48] | He’s done it again, hasn’t he? | 他又作案了对吧 |
[23:51] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[24:03] | Wallace’s M.O.–the rape, the bullet through the heart. | 华莱士的作案手法 强奸 一枪射穿心脏 |
[24:05] | He even tried to pose her. | 他甚至试图摆弄她的姿势 |
[24:06] | He didn’t try to force-feed her, | 没有强行给她喂食 |
[24:08] | which is his signature. | 那可是他的作案标志 |
[24:10] | And this crime scene… | 这个犯罪现场 |
[24:11] | Organized, skilled, | 凶手很有条理 技术熟练 |
[24:12] | got in and out without detection. | 进出都没有人发觉 |
[24:13] | Exactly. If Wallace is losing it, | 没错 如果华莱士精神失控 |
[24:15] | he wouldn’t be capable of this. | 那他就做不到这点 |
[24:17] | Maybe he re-evolved. | 也许他又发展到了新阶段 |
[24:18] | Or we have a copycat who’s a literal copy. | 又或者这是单纯的模仿作案 |
[24:22] | Jesse? But why start now? | 杰西吗 可为什么现在开始 |
[24:24] | Why this victim? | 为什么选这名死者 |
[24:30] | Mr. Randall, what time did you check on your sister? | 兰道尔先生 你什么时候发现你妹妹出事的 |
[24:32] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[24:35] | She didn’t respond to my calls or texts. | 她没有回我的短信和电话 |
[24:38] | It’s not like her. | 这不像她 |
[24:40] | We’re close. | 我们很亲近 |
[24:41] | Close in age, right? | 年龄上很接近 对吗 |
[24:42] | – Yeah. We’re… – Twins. | -没错 我们是 -双胞胎 |
[24:45] | You’re fraternal twins. | 你们是异卵双胞胎 |
[24:47] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[24:51] | It was Jesse. | 是杰西干的 |
[25:00] | Jesse, wait! | 杰西 等等 |
[25:02] | Oh. Hey, Elizabeth. | 你好啊 伊丽莎白 |
[25:07] | I just want to apologize about before. | 关于刚才的事 我想跟你道个歉 |
[25:10] | Right. Before. | 对 刚才的事 |
[25:14] | I was thinking about what I said about your brother. | 我在想我跟你说的那番关于你兄弟的话 |
[25:17] | I might have come across a little insensitive. | 我可能说错话了 自己都没意识到 |
[25:23] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[25:25] | Why don’t you come on in, | 我们先进屋 |
[25:27] | and we’ll talk about it. | 然后好好聊聊怎么样 |
[25:28] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:40] | All I was trying to say is, | 我只是想说 |
[25:41] | this is all gonna blow over once they catch the right guy. | 等他们抓到凶手 这一切就都过去了 |
[25:45] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[25:47] | It’s just…sometimes… | 不过 有的时候 |
[25:52] | It’s hard to tell who the right guy is. | 你很难说清谁是凶手 |
[25:56] | Isn’t that right, wallace? | 对不对 华莱士 |
[26:03] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:12] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[26:13] | I am like you. | 我跟你很像 |
[26:15] | I’ve always been like you. | 一直都是这样 |
[26:18] | That’s why you found me, isn’t it? | 所以你找到了我 对吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:24] | And I know this is gonna sound totally weird, | 我知道可能这听起来很奇怪 |
[26:26] | but I was hoping we could do this one together. | 可我希望这次我们能联手犯案 |
[26:31] | That’s not weird. | 这并不奇怪 |
[26:35] | It’s not weird at all. | 一点都不 |
[26:52] | The victim was Elizabeth Nash. | 被害人名叫伊丽莎白·纳什 |
[26:54] | Her car’s missing. | 她的车不见了 |
[26:55] | Sergeant Johnson’s running an APB on it now. | 约翰逊警官正准备发布全境通告 |
[26:58] | You see it? | 看到没 |
[26:59] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[27:01] | Sperm clusters, all over. | 到处都是精液 |
[27:04] | They raped her together. | 他们轮奸了她 |
[27:05] | Shot and posed her postmortem. | 杀人之后还摆了姿势 |
[27:07] | Signature? | 作案标志呢 |
[27:08] | They cut off her own finger and fed it to her. | 他们切下她的手指后再喂给她自己 |
[27:11] | Well, that could be Wallace, it could be Jesse, | 可能是华莱士 也可能是杰西 |
[27:14] | it could be both. | 或者两人都参与了 |
[27:15] | One twin’s behavior is inspiring the other’s. | 双胞胎其中一个的行为刺激到了另外一个 |
[27:18] | Well, we have two psychopaths | 看来这两个疯子 |
[27:19] | who have found the perfect partner in each other. | 找到了彼此的最佳拍档 |
[27:22] | I don’t think it’s a partnership, I think it’s a trap. | 我觉得这不是合作 而是个陷阱 |
[27:25] | Jesse’s previous victim was a fraternal twin. | 杰西杀害的第一名死者是异卵双胞胎 |
[27:26] | I think that’s the surrogate for his real anger. | 是他发泄愤怒的牺牲品 |
[27:28] | Jesse’s the discarded son. | 被抛弃的是杰西 |
[27:30] | Of course. He’d be furious at his brother. | 他肯定恨极了自己的兄弟 |
[27:32] | Well, why not just kill Wallace? | 为什么不干脆杀了华莱士 |
[27:34] | I think he’s planning to, | 我觉得他正在计划此事 |
[27:35] | as soon as he can’t frame Wallace | 一旦不能将更多谋杀罪名推给华莱士 |
[27:37] | for any more murders. | 他就会动手 |
[27:38] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[27:39] | We lost Carla. | 卡拉跟丢了 |
[27:40] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[27:41] | She went into a restaurant and disappeared out the back. | 她进了一家餐馆 从后门溜了 |
[27:44] | There was a car waiting. | 有辆车在等着 |
[27:45] | She couldn’t have done that without help. | 一定是有人帮忙才逃掉的 |
[27:49] | – Garcia. – I’m ahead of you, sir. | -加西亚 -已经在查了 长官 |
[27:51] | Carla’s gone radio silent, but I’m checking her records | 卡拉现在手机断线 我在查她的记录 |
[27:53] | to see who she contacted last. | 看她最后联系的人是谁 |
[27:55] | And it is… | 是 |
[27:58] | Holy shylock. | 天哪 |
[28:05] | We’re with the FBI. Everyone step away from your computers. | 我们是联调局的 请大家远离自己的电脑 |
[28:09] | You, you’re gonna write down the wireless pass code for us. | 你把无线密码写下来给我们 |
[28:11] | Nod your head if you intend to cooperate. | 如果同意合作 请点头示意 |
[28:13] | Good. You get to keep practicing law today. | 很好 你今天可以继续做你的本职 |
[28:15] | Where’s Mark Anderson? | 马克·安德森呢 |
[28:17] | In there. | 在里面 |
[28:19] | Agents, I can explain. | 探员们 我可以解释 |
[28:22] | You helped Carla Hines escape. | 你协助卡拉·海恩斯逃跑 |
[28:24] | I can’t comment on that because of attorney-client privilege. | 根据律师委托人特权 我不能发表言论 |
[28:26] | Except the fact that she is your client, | 除非她是你的委托人 |
[28:28] | which means she and Jesse | 而这就说明她和杰西 |
[28:29] | know each other and probably have for a while. | 相互认识 并且有一段时间了 |
[28:30] | I…it’s complicated. | 我 这事很复杂 |
[28:33] | It’s actually very simple. | 实际上很简单 |
[28:34] | We can now prove that Jesse is a killer. | 我们现在能够证明杰西是凶手 |
[28:36] | Which makes you an accessory. | 你将成为从犯 |
[28:37] | Hold on there. I’m their lawyer. | 等等 我是他们的律师 |
[28:39] | And you can threaten me all you want, | 你们可以随意威胁我 |
[28:41] | but they’re entitled to representation, and you know that. | 但他们有权为自己辩护 你们了解的 |
[28:43] | And I also know you, and all those cameras that you love so much, | 我也了解你 还有你那些挚爱的摄像机 |
[28:45] | they’re all downstairs waiting for your perp walk. | 他们都在楼下等着看你的笑话 |
[28:48] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓我 |
[28:49] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[28:51] | Wait. | 等下 |
[28:52] | I, uh, I don’t know where Jesse and Carla are. | 我不知道杰西和卡拉在哪儿 |
[28:55] | What more do you want? | 你们还想知道什么 |
[28:58] | So, that super helpful law firm | 那家非常有帮助的律师事务所 |
[28:59] | gave me some curious intel regarding Jesse and his mom. | 提供了杰西和他妈妈的一些情报 |
[29:02] | How far back does the relationship go? | 他们是从多久之前开始联系的 |
[29:04] | According to some legally binding documents, 3 months. | 从这些法律文件来看 是三个月前 |
[29:07] | See, Carla was doing a little planning for the future | 卡拉对未来是做了一番小打算的 |
[29:09] | and she utilized said law firm to set up a trust, | 她通过律师事务所建立信托关系 |
[29:12] | with two trustees. Can you guess their names? Can you? | 她有两个受托人 能猜出他们的名字吗 |
[29:15] | Wallace and Jesse? | 华莱士和杰西吗 |
[29:15] | Wrong. Well, half wrong. Jesse is named, | 错 好吧 答对一半 杰西是其中一个 |
[29:17] | but the other mysterious trustee is Bill Robbins. | 但另一位神秘受托人是比尔·罗宾斯 |
[29:21] | And who’s that, mama? | 这是谁 亲爱的 |
[29:22] | You haven’t heard that name yet, have you? | 你们从来没听过这个名字 对吧 |
[29:24] | Bill Robbins went to college with Carla 30 years ago. | 30年前比尔·罗宾斯和卡拉是大学同学 |
[29:27] | Thanks, baby girl. | 谢啦 小姑娘 |
[29:28] | 30 years ago is when she conceived the twins. | 30年前正是她怀双胞胎的时候 |
[29:30] | Bill Robbins must be the father. | 比尔·罗宾斯肯定是双胞胎的父亲 |
[29:31] | And this trust is why she burned any mention of him. | 她没提起过他就是因为这个信托 |
[29:33] | If we found out who Bill Robbins was, | 如果我们查出比尔·罗宾斯是谁 |
[29:34] | we find the paper trail that connected Carla to Jesse. | 就能找到卡拉与杰西有关的书面记录 |
[29:36] | Not to mention that he could know where Wallace and Jesse are. | 更不用说他会知道华莱士和杰西在哪了 |
[29:39] | All right, you two talk to Bill Robbins. | 很好 你们俩去和比尔·罗宾斯谈 |
[29:40] | I’m going to have another shot at the lawyer. | 我再去和律师谈谈 |
[29:41] | It he’s representing the whole family, | 要是他为全家人辩护的话 |
[29:42] | he knows more than he’s telling us. | 那他就还有很多事情没有告诉我们 |
[29:47] | We can’t stay out in the open. | 咱们现在不能露面 |
[29:49] | The cops are looking for us in this thing. | 警察们正在追捕咱俩这车 |
[29:52] | What about mom? Would she help us? | 妈妈怎样 她能帮我们吗 |
[29:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:58] | If we don’t tell her what we’ve done. | 前提是不能告诉她我们做了什么 |
[30:00] | Is there a place we can all go? | 有现在能去的地方吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:05] | Where mom always took me to feel safe. | 妈妈常带我去那里 在那感觉很安全 |
[30:08] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[30:10] | Church. | 教堂 |
[30:15] | I don’t know what else you want. | 我不知道你们还想要什么 |
[30:15] | You’ve got the files. | 你们拿到文件了 |
[30:17] | I want you to understand exactly where you sit. | 我希望你明确自己的立场 |
[30:20] | You belong to the FBI and you’re going to tell us everything | 你站在联调局这边就必须告诉我们 |
[30:22] | that’s not in those files. | 文件上没有写的东西 |
[30:26] | Who contacted you first, Carla or Jesse? | 是谁先联系的你 卡拉还是杰西 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:30] | I helped him unseal his record a year ago. | 我一年前帮他解封了档案 |
[30:33] | He didn’t bring it up again | 他在把她当做委托人带来前 |
[30:34] | until he brought her in as a client. | 都没再提起过 |
[30:35] | Told me to do whatever she needed. | 他让我满足她的所有需求 |
[30:37] | And that’s when you set up the trust? | 是那时建立的信托吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:42] | And from the beginning, the whole thing was bizarre. | 从一开始 这事就很奇怪 |
[30:46] | I mean, the way she talked to me about Jesse– | 我是指她和我谈起杰西时的样子 |
[30:48] | “He’s the son I should have kept. | “他才是我应该留下来的儿子 |
[30:50] | I’ll have the perfect family now.” | 那样我现在就能有个完美的家了” |
[30:52] | And setting up the trust was her way of proving it to him. | 建立这个信托是为了证明给他看 |
[30:55] | That’s why she named the father. | 她这才提起孩子的父亲 |
[30:56] | It was all part of a manipulation. | 全是她从中操控的 |
[30:58] | Well, it worked. | 很有效果 |
[30:59] | Jesse signed everything. | 杰西在所有的文件上都签了名 |
[31:01] | But when I went to go get the dad’s signature, | 我去他父亲那里请他签名的时候 |
[31:04] | that’s when I found out just how messed up that family was. | 才发现这个家庭是多么的混乱不堪 |
[31:07] | How’s that? | 是什么样的 |
[31:09] | Well, you’ve met Bill Robbins, haven’t you? | 你们已经见过比尔·罗宾斯了 对吧 |
[31:25] | How you doin’? FBI. | 你好 我们是联调局的 |
[31:26] | We’re looking for a Mr. Bill Robbins. | 我们找比尔·罗宾斯先生 |
[31:29] | The sun and the moon have arrived. | 太阳和月亮来了 |
[31:31] | I’m ready to join you in your golden chariot. | 我准备好和你们一同乘坐黄金战车了 |
[31:35] | We’d like to ask you a few questions, if you have a moment. | 如果你有空的话 我们想问你点问题 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好 |
[31:44] | My life is the answer to your questions. | 我的生活就是你们想要的答案 |
[31:46] | Come in. Come in. | 请进 请进 |
[31:48] | Uh, sit. | 请坐 |
[31:50] | Full-scale psychotic break when he turned 25, | 他在25岁时 精神完全崩溃 |
[31:52] | right after Jesse was put up for adoption. | 就在杰西被领养以后 |
[31:55] | Well, no wonder his sons turned out the way they did. | 难怪他的儿子们最后变成那样 |
[31:58] | Schizophrenics are rarely psychopathic. | 精神分裂症很少有变态人格 |
[31:59] | If the twins are predisposed genetically to kill, | 如果双胞胎天生就有杀人倾向 |
[32:02] | they didn’t get it from their father. | 那他们并不是从父亲那里遗传下来的 |
[32:03] | Where are my manners? Have a seat. Have a seat. | 我太失礼了 请坐 快请坐 |
[32:10] | Do you like my artwork? | 你们喜欢我的艺术品吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I do. | 我很喜欢 |
[32:14] | Is that your feces? | 那是你的排泄物吗 |
[32:18] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:22] | So mom’s been manipulating Jesse from the beginning. | 也就是说母亲从一开始就在操纵杰西 |
[32:26] | To do what? | 做什么呢 |
[32:28] | To kill Wallace. | 杀华莱士 |
[32:29] | Is she capable of that? | 她做得到吗 |
[32:30] | She’s a vindictive narcissist | 她心怀憎恨又极度自恋 |
[32:32] | whose entire self-image | 一直认为自己 |
[32:33] | is wrapped up in being the perfect mother. | 是完美的母亲 |
[32:34] | Why couldn’t I be the perfect mom | 为什么我不能当个完美的母亲 |
[32:36] | and have the perfect kids like all the other moms? | 像其他母亲一样拥有完美的孩子 |
[32:38] | I deserve that! | 那是我应得的 |
[32:41] | Ok, I can buy narcissist, | 自恋我同意 |
[32:43] | but I can’t buy murderer, | 但我认为她不是杀人犯 |
[32:44] | not of her own child. | 至少不会杀自己的骨肉 |
[32:46] | She said that she chose Wallace | 她说当初选择华莱士 |
[32:47] | because he validated her from the crib | 是因为他在摇篮里就指认了她 |
[32:49] | and that’s he’s been a disappointment ever since. | 而他之后一直让她失望无比 |
[32:51] | If she wanted Wallace dead, | 如果她想华莱士死 |
[32:52] | why did she try to meet him at the station? | 那为何要去车站见他 |
[32:54] | She wasn’t there to meet Wallace, she was there to meet Jesse. | 她不是去见华莱士的 而是去见杰西的 |
[32:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:57] | She didn’t buy a ticket. | 她没有买票 |
[32:58] | She was there to make sure that the plan was in motion. | 她只是去确认计划如期进行 |
[33:01] | But Jesse didn’t show. | 但杰西并没有出现 |
[33:02] | Well, he’s got his own plan. | 他有自己的算盘 |
[33:04] | He’s much less malleable that she thought. | 他并没有她所以为的那么听话 |
[33:06] | So she’s improvising now. | 所以她随机应变 |
[33:08] | She’s got to find a way to bring both boys together. | 想方设法让两个孩子待在一起 |
[33:11] | And this time she’s not going to leave anything to chance. | 而这一次 她不会允许再出岔子了 |
[33:16] | She’ll make sure Jesse does it. | 她会确保杰西动手 |
[33:18] | Her ideal scenario– Jesse kills Wallace | 她理想中的情景是 杰西杀死华莱士 |
[33:21] | and she gets to stay the perfect mother. | 而她成为完美的母亲 |
[33:36] | My boys. | 我的孩子们 |
[33:50] | Can the father answer any questions right now? | 孩子的父亲能回答问题吗 |
[33:52] | You have to understand, eggs are the devil’s cholesterol. | 你得明白 蛋是魔鬼的胆固醇 |
[33:56] | It’s hit or miss. | 看运气了 |
[33:57] | Ask him if Carla or the twins visited him recently? | 问问他最近卡拉或者双胞胎有没有找过他 |
[34:00] | If not, found out if there’s | 如果没有的话 查查他们 |
[34:01] | any shared family history before the adoption. | 在领养以前有没有一起生活过 |
[34:04] | We’ll do what we can, but we might need a plan b. | 我们会尽力而为 但一定要有后备方案 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God, Wallace, what have you done now? | 天啊 华莱士 你又做了什么 |
[34:12] | Mom, stop. We need some money and your car. | 妈妈 别这样 我们需要钱 还有你的车 |
[34:15] | Can you help us? | 能帮帮我们吗 |
[34:17] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[34:19] | You’re my babies. | 你们是我的宝贝 |
[34:23] | Jesse, | 杰西 |
[34:25] | look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[34:28] | I have waited so long | 为了这一刻 |
[34:31] | for this moment. | 我等待了那么久 |
[34:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:35] | Well, this is quite the family reunion, isn’t it? | 我们一家团聚了 不是吗 |
[34:39] | I just wish that it could go on forever. | 真希望能一直这样 |
[34:42] | Well, it can’t. | 可惜不行 |
[34:43] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:48] | I just want to hold you one more time. | 我想再抱抱你 |
[34:49] | Mom, not now. Jeez! | 妈妈 现在不行 老天 |
[34:51] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[34:54] | Make time for this. | 珍惜此刻吧 |
[34:56] | Yes, Wallace. | 对啊 华莱士 |
[34:58] | Make time for your mother. | 多给妈妈点时间 |
[35:04] | Mr. Robbins, have you seen your sons lately? | 罗宾斯先生 你最近见到你的儿子们了吗 |
[35:06] | Yes, Wallace and Jesse. Wallace is the older one. | 是的 华莱士和杰西 华莱士是哥哥 |
[35:10] | He’s teachable. I can teach him things. | 他很有灵性 我可以教他学习 |
[35:12] | But Jesse looks more like me. | 但杰西更像我 |
[35:14] | When was the last time that you saw them? | 你最后一次见到他们是什么时候 |
[35:16] | Not long ago. | 不久前 |
[35:18] | One was potty-trained, but the other wasn’t. | 其中一个会坐便盆了 另一个还不会 |
[35:20] | They were toddlers. | 他们还是幼童 |
[35:22] | And they were crying because Carla was crying. | 他们哭了 因为卡拉在哭 |
[35:24] | And a magical woman took Jesse away. | 然后一个神奇的女人带走了杰西 |
[35:27] | He’s describing the adoption. | 他在描述领养的事情 |
[35:30] | She was a saint, letting her son die like that. | 她是个圣人 让自己的儿子那样死去 |
[35:33] | Who do you mean? You mean Carla? | 你在说谁 卡拉吗 |
[35:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not her. | 不不不不 不是她 |
[35:39] | The woman that took Jesse away. | 是那个带走杰西的女人 |
[35:43] | She was a saint. | 她是个圣人 |
[35:45] | She made the ultimate sacrifice. | 她做了最后的牺牲 |
[35:47] | She let her son die. | 让自己的儿子死去了 |
[35:52] | I know who he’s talking about. | 我知道他在说谁 |
[35:55] | St. Mary’s. The church St. Mary’s? | 圣玛丽 你是说圣玛丽教堂吗 |
[35:58] | We think that’s what the dad was describing to us. | 我们认为父亲的意思就是指那个教堂 |
[36:00] | Yeah, JJ and I dug it up when we were researching Jesse. | 对 我和小洁在研究杰西的时候发现 |
[36:02] | It’s the church he was adopted through. | 他的领养手续就是通过那个教堂完成的 |
[36:03] | It’s also how Carla would see herself, | 卡拉也是这么看待自己的 |
[36:05] | as the most revered mother of all time. | 她认为自己是史上最值得崇敬的母亲 |
[36:07] | Have Sergeant Johnson notify SWAT. | 让约翰逊警官通知特警 |
[36:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 对吧 |
[36:32] | I do not hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[36:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:39] | I love you so much, I want to just eat… | 我爱你爱到简直就想吃 |
[36:42] | you… | 掉 |
[36:44] | up. | 你 |
[36:52] | Do it fast. | 下手快点 |
[36:55] | Aah! No! | 不要 |
[36:58] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[36:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[37:01] | I spent some quality time with Wallace, mom. | 妈妈 我跟华莱士相处了一段时间 |
[37:04] | And I’ve discovered that I’ve got more in common with him | 我发现我跟他之间的共同点 |
[37:07] | than with you. | 比跟你的多 |
[37:10] | Jesse, you put down that cleaver. | 杰西 把菜刀放下 |
[37:12] | Just listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[37:13] | No, you listen to me! Don’t you hurt her. | 不 你听我说 你休想伤害她 |
[37:17] | Do you even know who she is? | 你知道她是什么人吗 |
[37:19] | She’s our mother. | 她是咱们的母亲 |
[37:21] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[37:22] | She abandoned me! | 她抛弃了我 |
[37:24] | And then she tried to convince me to kill you. | 然后她还想说服我去杀了你 |
[37:27] | – You’re lying! – I’m not! | -你骗人 -我没有 |
[37:29] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会那么做的 |
[37:30] | She begged me to do it. | 她求我杀了你 |
[37:34] | Did you say yes? | 你答应了吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, I did. | 我答应了 |
[37:41] | But I couldn’t go through with it. | 但是我下不了手 |
[37:43] | It’s not true. | 他说的不是真的 |
[37:44] | I’m like you, remember? | 我跟你一样 记得吗 |
[37:54] | I want you do do exactly as I told you to do. | 你要完全按照我说的去做 |
[37:56] | Do you hear me? Exactly! | 听见了吗 一字不差 |
[37:59] | Raise the gun. | 把枪抬起来 |
[38:01] | Raise it a little higher. A little higher. | 高一点 再高一点 |
[38:04] | Pull the trigger. | 扣扳机 |
[38:05] | Pull it. | 开枪啊 |
[38:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:27] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:28] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:30] | Drop your weapon now! | 马上把武器放下 |
[38:34] | Wallace was out of control. | 华莱士失控了 |
[38:37] | He forced us to come here. | 他逼我们来这里 |
[38:38] | He was gonna shoot us both. | 他要杀了我们俩 |
[38:40] | Thank God Jesse was stronger than he was. | 还好杰西比他劲大 |
[38:44] | I’ll only talk to my lawyer. | 我只跟我的律师谈 |
[38:45] | Take them both into custody. | 把他们俩都带走 |
[38:48] | Show me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[39:03] | We’ll fingerprint him at the station, | 我们会在警局给他录指纹 |
[39:04] | see who matches who. | 看看到底谁是谁 |
[39:06] | Fingerprint analysis isn’t an exact science. | 指纹分析并不是门严谨的科学 |
[39:08] | A good defense lawyer can poke holes in it. | 厉害点的辩护律师能从中找到漏洞 |
[39:11] | Juries expect DNA, | 陪审团会根据DNA进行裁决 |
[39:12] | and DNA isn’t gonna make the case here. | 可惜DNA在这个案子里派不上用场 |
[39:15] | No, but behavior might. | 是啊 但是行为方式可以 |
[39:17] | Sergeant, I need you to do something. | 警官 帮我个忙 |
[39:32] | Mr. Robbins, which son is this? | 罗宾斯先生 这是你哪个儿子 |
[39:49] | Oh. That’s Wallace. | 这是华莱士 |
[39:50] | He’s teachable. | 他是个可塑之才 |
[39:52] | I taught him to do that whenever he gets nervous. | 我教过他一紧张就这样抖手指 |
[39:55] | Wallace Hines, you’re under arrest. | 华莱士·海恩斯 你被捕了 |
[39:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:00] | Mom, what do I do now? | 妈妈 我现在怎么办呀 |
[40:03] | Mommy, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[40:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:16] | “They mess you up, your mom and dad. | 你的父母把你的生活搞得一团糟 |
[40:18] | They may not mean to, but they do. | 这也许不是他们的本意 可结局便是如此 |
[40:21] | They fill you with the faults they had | 他们不但把自己的过错传承给你 |
[40:23] | and add some extra just for you.” | 还会为你专门加上几项 |
[40:26] | Philip Larkin. | 菲利普·拉金[英国诗人] |
[40:36] | Pretty impressive. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:38] | A case that could have ended with egg on our face | 一个本来可能会让我们成为笑柄的案子 |
[40:42] | turns out to be one of those, | 最终居然变成了网上 |
[40:44] | “Did you hear about this?” stories on the internet. | 广受大家关注的故事 |
[40:47] | Apparently the BAU is trending on Twitter. | 显然现在行为分析组已经在推特上火了 |
[40:52] | Whatever that means. | 虽然我没听说过推特 |
[40:55] | I’ve just heard that the Attorney General is very pleased. | 我刚听说司法部长很高兴 |
[41:00] | Now, they seldom call with just good news. | 他们一般不会只传达好消息 |
[41:03] | They were also so happy with the way things turned out | 他们很开心事情最终这样解决了 |
[41:06] | that unfortunately, they’ve withdrawn my name | 但是不幸的是 他们已经 |
[41:08] | as a candidate for section chief. | 将我从部门主任候选人中除名了 |
[41:10] | I’ll drink to that. | 可喜可贺啊 干一个 |
[41:14] | So… | 那么 |
[41:16] | that means we’ve got a new boss. | 这也就意味着我们要有新老板了 |
[41:19] | Any idea who? | 知道会是谁吗 |
[41:20] | They didn’t say, | 他们没说 |
[41:21] | but they did say that they were thinking outside the box. | 但他们倒是说这次会不拘一格降人才 |
[41:25] | Uh-oh. | 不是好苗头 |
[41:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:27] | Well, whatever happens, | 不管怎么样 |
[41:30] | I’m sure it will be interesting. | 肯定会很有意思 |
[41:35] | It always is. | 一向如此 |