时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yesterday while we were in Florida, | 昨天我们在佛罗里达的时候 |
[00:04] | a body was found in the desert | 一具尸体在新墨西哥州 |
[00:05] | outside Las Cruces, New Mexico. | 拉斯克鲁塞斯城外的沙漠被发现 |
[00:07] | A man had his leg amputated | 被害人的腿被截下 |
[00:08] | and replaced with the leg of someone else. | 然后接上了另一个人的腿 |
[00:11] | Someone’s out there mimicking the crimes we’ve solved. | 有人在模仿我们已破获的案件 |
[00:13] | This is now an active case, | 我们现在要跟进此案 |
[00:14] | which we’ll be investigating along with our other cases. | 并同时处理其他案件 |
[00:16] | Hello, I’m still here. | 你好 我还在 |
[00:17] | Zug…zwang. | 触 网 |
[00:19] | It’s a chess term. It describes the point in the game | 这是国际象棋术语 表明在局中的一个局面 |
[00:21] | when a player realizes he’ll inevitably be checkmated. | 一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军 |
[00:24] | Both the director and the Attorney General | 局长和司法部长都不希望 |
[00:26] | want to take you off this case. | 你们继续跟进本案 |
[00:27] | We know this case better than anyone. | 我们比任何人都了解本案 |
[00:29] | Guess what just came to the reception desk | 猜猜看 前台为洁妮芙·洁婼探员 |
[00:31] | for an agent Jennifer Jareau. | 收到了什么礼物 |
[00:33] | – Zugzwang. – Who sent it? | -触网 -谁送来的 |
[00:34] | They knew you would be at that phone booth. | 他们知道你当时在那个电话亭旁 |
[00:36] | What if this is the replicator? | 是不是那个模仿犯 |
[00:37] | The original zugzwang taunt was directed at me. | 这个触网 最早是用来戏弄我的 |
[00:39] | If it’s directed at one of us, | 如果针对的是我们之一 |
[00:40] | it’s directed at all of us. | 那就是针对我们全体 |
[00:42] | First he was chasing us, | 开始是他在追赶我们 |
[00:43] | and now it’s our turn to chase him. | 现在轮到我们追他了 |
[00:45] | This psychopath’s message is clearly personal. | 这个精神病患者传递的信息明显针对个人 |
[00:48] | You’re victims now. | 你们现在是受害者 |
[00:50] | I had a meeting with the director. | 刚和局长开了个会 |
[00:52] | You have no fresh leads. | 你们没有新线索 |
[00:53] | He wants the replicator classified inactive. | 他希望把模仿犯归为非活跃档 |
[00:56] | Erin, he’s stalking this team. | 艾琳 他在跟踪我们小组 |
[00:57] | No one’s going to give it up. | 谁都不会放弃的 |
[00:58] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[01:00] | And neither will I. | 我也不会放弃 |
[01:22] | Hey, Hotch, I need an override. | 霍奇 我需要撤销操作 |
[01:25] | Hotch! | 霍奇 |
[01:27] | I told you not to all me that. | 告诉你了别那么叫我 |
[01:29] | I need an override. | 我需要撤销操作 |
[01:30] | I can’t help you. Thane’s got the card. | 我帮不了你 卡在塞恩手里 |
[01:31] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[01:33] | I’ll give you one guess. | 你觉得呢 |
[01:48] | I’m thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[01:50] | I think you’ve had enough. | 我觉得你已经喝够了 |
[01:53] | Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热 |
[01:54] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 当然 确实 |
[01:56] | You’re too hot. | 你太火辣了 |
[02:02] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[02:06] | Thane? | 塞恩 |
[02:09] | What do you want, Hotchner? | 你想干什么 霍奇纳 |
[02:10] | I need the override card. | 我要撤销卡 |
[02:11] | – I’m a little busy. – Yeah, I get that. | -我正忙着呢 -我知道 |
[02:13] | It’s a 5g tab. We don’t want ’em to walk. | 是比大买卖 我们可不想这么放走他们 |
[02:17] | Uh, just… | 等等 |
[02:22] | Thought I told you not to bug me. | 告诉过你别来打扰我 |
[02:23] | I’m not the only one with a card. | 我又不是唯一有卡的 |
[02:24] | Jim’s in a meeting. | 吉姆在开会 |
[02:25] | What meeting? | 什么会 |
[02:26] | I don’t know. A meeting. | 我不知道 就是开会 |
[02:28] | You got the card or what? | 你到底有没有卡 |
[02:33] | I need some water. | 我要喝水 |
[02:34] | Yeah, yeah, just a second. | 好好 稍等一下 |
[02:38] | Bloody hell! | 该死 |
[02:40] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[02:49] | Sean! Sean, get in here! | 肖恩 肖恩 快进来 |
[02:52] | What the hell did this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:54] | Call 911! | 打电话报警 |
[02:57] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[02:59] | What the hell are you doing? Call for help! | 你到底在干什么 打电话求救 |
[03:06] | I do not. | 我才没有 |
[03:08] | Ok, you don’t. | 好吧 没有 |
[03:09] | Do I, really? | 真有吗 |
[03:10] | Well, just a little. And I’m used to it, | 就一点 我已经习惯了 |
[03:11] | ’cause Jack can babble all night long in his sleep. | 因为杰克睡觉时会一直窃窃私语 |
[03:13] | Usually he’s talking about superheroes, though. | 不过他一般说的都是那些超级英雄 |
[03:15] | What do I talk about? | 我一般说什么 |
[03:17] | Mm, you don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[03:18] | Aaron! | 艾伦 |
[03:20] | He just got to sleep. | 他刚睡下 |
[03:22] | – I’m so glad we’re finally doing this. – Me, too. | -真高兴你们终于来了 -我也是 |
[03:25] | I cannot wait to show him the city. | 我迫不及待想带他去城里转转了 |
[03:26] | He’s so excited. | 他很兴奋 |
[03:28] | What did you think of my itinerary? | 你觉得我安排的行程怎么样 |
[03:30] | Um, which page? | 哪一页 |
[03:33] | Oh…I went all overboard, didn’t I? | 我计划的太多了 是吧 |
[03:34] | It’s a little ambitious. | 是有点野心勃勃 |
[03:36] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[03:38] | We’ll take it easy and play it by ear, ok? | 我们不着急 见机行事 好吗 |
[03:42] | We’ll play it by this ear. | 就从这里开始吧 |
[03:43] | Oh. This one? | 这里吗 |
[03:46] | I just–I really want this weekend | 我真希望这个周末 |
[03:48] | to be memorable for both of you. | 能给你们留下美好回忆 |
[03:50] | It already is. | 已经很美好了 |
[03:54] | – It’s hard not living in the same city. – I know. | -两地分居真不容易 -我明白 |
[03:57] | But I think we’re making it work. Right? | 不过我们处理得不错 对吧 |
[03:59] | I think we are. | 确实如此 |
[04:01] | Did you forget to tell Dave that you were on vacation? | 你忘记告诉戴夫你在休假吗 |
[04:05] | It’s Sean. | 是肖恩 |
[04:07] | Your brother Sean? | 你弟弟肖恩吗 |
[04:11] | Jim Peters. I own the place. | 吉姆·彼得斯 我是这的老板 |
[04:13] | Aaron, uh, thank god. | 艾伦 谢天谢地 |
[04:17] | I got mixed up in something. I need your help. | 我被卷入一个案子 你得帮帮我 |
[04:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:20] | This girl, she died right in my arms. | 有个女孩 就这么死在了我怀里 |
[04:23] | Look, I need to see you. | 我得见你一面 |
[04:25] | Sean, if you’re a witness to something, you need to stay put. | 肖恩 如果你是目击证人 就必须待在原地 |
[04:28] | I’m in Manhattan. I’ll come to you. | 我在曼哈顿 我马上来找你 |
[04:30] | What, you’re here? Since when? | 什么 你在这 什么时候来的 |
[04:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:33] | Club called The Edinburgh. | 一家叫爱丁堡的俱乐部 |
[04:34] | 8th and 54th. | 在第八大道和第54街交界处 |
[04:35] | All right, I’m on my way. I’ll text you when I’m close. | 好 我马上来 等快到了给你发短信 |
[04:40] | That sounded serious. | 听上去很严重 |
[04:42] | Yeah, with Sean it usually is. | 有肖恩在 所有事都会很严重 |
[04:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有进展我会告诉你的 |
[04:47] | Will you keep an eye on Jack? | 得麻烦你照顾杰克了 |
[04:49] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:53] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[04:55] | He’s your brother. | 他是你弟弟 |
[04:57] | Yeah. That’s why I’m worried. | 对 所以我才担心 |
[05:19] | I didn’t think you could still smoke in New York. | 你竟然还敢在纽约吸烟 |
[05:23] | You’re not even gonna warm up to the Big Brother Act? | 你就不打算先寒暄一下再对我说教吗 |
[05:26] | I figured it’d save us time. | 直接来能节省时间 |
[05:29] | How long you been in the city? | 你来纽约多久了 |
[05:30] | Jack and I got here today. | 杰克和我今天才到 |
[05:32] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[05:35] | I haven’t seen him since he was… | 我好久没见过他了 从他… |
[05:36] | 3. | 三岁起 |
[05:38] | Right. And now he’s, uh… | 没错 他现在已经 |
[05:40] | 7. | 七岁了 |
[05:43] | So this is where you work now? | 这就是你现在工作的地方吗 |
[05:45] | What happened to the restaurant? | 餐厅出什么事了 |
[05:48] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[05:49] | I’m a bartender now. | 我现在是个酒保 |
[05:52] | What happened tonight? | 今晚是怎么回事 |
[05:54] | The girl who died, Anna, | 死去的那个女孩 安娜 |
[05:57] | Cops think she OD’d on ecstasy. | 警察认为她服用了过多的迷幻药 |
[05:58] | And you think they’re wrong? | 而你觉得他们错了 |
[06:01] | She–she was bleeding, | 她 她当时在流血 |
[06:04] | out of everything. | 全身上下血流不止 |
[06:07] | My manager wouldn’t let me | 我经理等我们把她弄出来 |
[06:08] | call 911 until we got her outside, | 才让我报警 |
[06:10] | and by that time she was already dead. | 那时她已经死了 |
[06:12] | Cops ask you why you waited to call them? | 警察问过你为什么不立刻报警吗 |
[06:15] | They’d already written it off. | 他们直接一笔带过了 |
[06:16] | Cops said they see people overdose | 警察说他们经常看到俱乐部里 |
[06:18] | in clubs all the time. | 有人滥用毒品 |
[06:19] | And there’re probably other cases like this one. | 那很可能还有其它类似案件 |
[06:21] | I’ll talk to them. | 我要去找他们谈谈 |
[06:22] | There was. | 有过 |
[06:25] | Linda Heying. | 琳达·荷银 |
[06:27] | She died last week. | 她是上周死的 |
[06:32] | How well did you know her? | 你有多了解她 |
[06:33] | We worked together. | 我们一起上班 |
[06:37] | She probably got her supply from the same place. | 她服用的迷幻药很可能也是从同一场所买的 |
[06:39] | There’s enough of it around here. | 这附近货源充足 |
[06:41] | And everybody looks the other way. | 但所有人都睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[06:43] | Yeah. If we want to keep our jobs. | 对 这样才能保住自己的工作 |
[06:47] | Linda wasn’t using. | 琳达没有用药 |
[06:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:51] | She was my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[06:57] | And the M.E. reports showed 3 other victims | 法医报告显示 上周还有另外三名 |
[06:58] | bleeding out over the last week. | 血流不止的死者 |
[07:00] | Yeah. One in Harlem, two in the village, | 是的 一个在哈林区 两个在西区 |
[07:02] | all 5 of them categorized as ecstasy overdoses. | 五人死因均为迷幻药服用过量 |
[07:05] | And one of the victims may have been drugged without her knowledge. | 有名死者可能是在不知情的情况下被下了药 |
[07:08] | Ecstasy is frequently used as a date rape drug, | 迷幻药常被用于约会时强奸女伴 |
[07:10] | but I’ve never seen it cause bleeding like this. | 但我从没见过流这么多血的情况 |
[07:13] | Could it be a bad batch? | 可能是批次货 |
[07:15] | According to the M.E., | 根据法医报告 |
[07:17] | the victims had so much MDMA in their systems that it caused their | 死者体内MDMA的含量过多 造成他们 |
[07:20] | internal body temperature to go out of control. | 体内温度失控 |
[07:24] | They boiled from the inside out. | 他们的体温在身体里沸腾了 |
[07:27] | That’s not typical of overdose victims either. | 一般的服药过量的死者不是这样 |
[07:29] | We could be looking at product tampering, | 我们要找的可能是改良版的产品 |
[07:31] | similar to the Tylenol Cyanide poisoning in ’86. | 类似86年的泰诺氰化物中毒事件 |
[07:34] | And the working theory in that case | 那件案子的原理 |
[07:36] | was that the unsub targeted a specific victim | 是不明嫌犯的目标只有一人 |
[07:38] | but dosed mass quantities to cover his tracks. | 但他大范围投毒 以掩盖其真实目的 |
[07:40] | So you’re telling me these deaths could just be the start. | 那你的意思是 这些死者不过是个开始 |
[07:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[07:43] | I’d like the team to join me in New York as soon as possible. | 我希望小组所有成员都能尽快来纽约找我 |
[07:46] | We’re on our way, Aaron. | 我们这就过来 艾伦 |
[07:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | You’re coming, aren’t you? | 你会去的吧 |
[07:51] | Just as a precaution. | 我去只是为了保险 |
[07:52] | This team tends to go rogue | 每当亲人与案件有牵连时 |
[07:53] | when loved ones are involved. | 你们这小组的行动就常常出格 |
[08:59] | 好蛋大跑赛太公 太公跟班小泡泡 | |
[09:12] | Brothers Hotchner | 霍奇纳 |
[09:17] | “Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof.” | 与你屋檐下长大 并不等于就是家人 |
[09:21] | Richard Bach. | 理查德·巴赫[美国作家] |
[09:23] | This is more than product tampering. | 这不止是改良产品 |
[09:25] | This is mass murder. | 算得上是大规模谋杀了 |
[09:26] | Overdosing certainly seems like a hard sell now. | 滥用就像是强行推销 |
[09:29] | How is he taking out experienced partiers | 他是怎样同时干掉派对老手 |
[09:31] | and non-drug users at the same time? | 和不嗑药的人的呢 |
[09:34] | He has to be dosing his victims without their knowledge somehow. | 他一定用某种方法给被害人悄悄下了药 |
[09:37] | Ecstasy can be made in pill, powder, and liquid form. | 迷幻药可被做成丸状 粉状或液状 |
[09:39] | It wouldn’t be that hard to slip something into someone’s drink | 在酒水里加点料 或说服他们 |
[09:42] | or to convince them the pill they’re taking is safe. | 这药很安全也不是很难 |
[09:44] | So even regular users might not know | 等那些瘾君子意识到 |
[09:45] | they’re being dosed until it’s too late. | 吸毒过量也为时已晚 |
[09:47] | Why kill in such a graphic manner? | 为什么要用这么戏剧化的方式杀人 |
[09:49] | Well, he gets off on the spectacle. | 这样的场景让他兴奋 |
[09:52] | It’s not just about the victims with this guy. | 不止是要杀死那些人 |
[09:54] | It’s about the witnesses. He incites fear. | 他还要激起目击者的恐惧 |
[09:57] | Which means the unsub is desperate for attention, | 也就是说不明嫌犯极渴望受到关注 |
[09:59] | and he wants all eyes on his work | 他想吸引所有人的目光 |
[10:01] | because he craves recognition. | 因为他渴望认同 |
[10:03] | He’ll be paying close attention to the media, then. | 那他会很关注媒体 |
[10:05] | It allows him to relive his crimes. | 这能让他重温犯罪过程 |
[10:07] | You know, the medium of his kill is interesting. | 他杀人的媒介很有意思 |
[10:09] | He’s picking a drug that’s known for its euphoric effect. | 他选择的是让人愉快的毒品 |
[10:12] | It’s like he wants to take that happiness away. | 就像是他想把这种快乐夺走 |
[10:14] | Well, it can’t be a coincidence | 不会这么巧 |
[10:15] | that the majority of his victims are known drug users. | 大多数死者都是众所周知的瘾君子 |
[10:17] | He’s taking the law into his own hands. | 他是在对瘾君子处刑 |
[10:19] | But what about the two who were clean? | 还有两个没吸过毒的呢 |
[10:21] | Linda Heying and Erik Sullivan’s families | 琳达·荷银和埃里克·苏利文的家人 |
[10:23] | insist they never touched the stuff. | 都说死者从没碰过毒品 |
[10:25] | Either the victims are good at hiding the truth | 不是死者很擅于掩饰真相 |
[10:27] | or the unsub’s killing for another reason. | 就是不明嫌犯为了其他理由而杀人 |
[10:29] | We should take a closer look and see how they’re connected. | 我们得好好调查他们之间有何关联 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna have to try to meet up with you guys later. | 我得晚点才能去找你们了 |
[10:40] | This is a bit of a mess. | 这里情况有点混乱 |
[10:42] | We’ve got 11 victims, | 共有11名死者 |
[10:43] | and Sean seems to be mixed up in it somehow. | 肖恩好像还牵涉其中 |
[10:45] | Well, don’t worry about us, then. We’ll be fine. | 别担心我们了 没事的 |
[10:47] | Ok. Can you put Jack on? | 好吧 能让杰克接电话吗 |
[10:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:51] | It’s your dad. | 你爸的电话 |
[10:54] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:55] | Hey, buddy. I’m gonna have to be late. | 伙计 我得迟到了 |
[10:58] | You’ll miss the Statue of Liberty. | 你会错过自由女神像的 |
[10:59] | I know. And I’m really disappointed. | 我知道 我也很难过 |
[11:01] | I was looking forward to the boat ride out there. | 我还很期待去坐船呢 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry I have to work, Jack. | 很抱歉我得工作 杰克 |
[11:06] | This is the part of my job that stinks. | 我的工作就这点不好 |
[11:08] | It’s ok, Dad. If someone’s in trouble, | 没关系 爸爸 别人有麻烦的话 |
[11:10] | you should help them. | 你应该去帮他们 |
[11:12] | I appreciate that. Take lots of pictures for me, ok? | 感谢理解 多拍些照片给我看 好吗 |
[11:15] | I will. | 好 |
[11:21] | Thanks for doing this. I’m really sorry. | 谢谢你 真的很抱歉 |
[11:24] | Oh, are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:25] | I’m excited about a little quality one-on-one with Jack. | 要跟杰克单独相处 我可兴奋了 |
[11:29] | Go help your brother. | 去帮你弟弟吧 |
[11:30] | Thanks. I love you. | 谢谢 我爱你 |
[11:32] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:40] | 6 kids died at a rave last night. | 昨晚又有六个孩子在跳舞时死去 |
[11:42] | They bled out just like the others. | 和其他几个一样流血致死 |
[11:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:44] | How well do you know these people you’re working with? | 你有多了解你的同事 |
[11:48] | Thane hooked me up with the job a couple of months ago. | 塞恩几个月前给了我这份工作 |
[11:50] | Linda and I started dating a few weeks after that. | 几周后 我和琳达开始约会 |
[11:54] | You suspect any of the employees of dealing? | 那些员工里你怀疑过谁贩毒吗 |
[11:56] | No, but it’s not like it’s hard to find if you’re looking. | 没怀疑过 但有心找的话也不难 |
[11:59] | And you’d tell me if you were involved in anything illegal? | 要是你参与了非法活动 你会告诉我的吧 |
[12:02] | Yes, but I’m not. | 我会的 但我没有 |
[12:06] | I swear, Aaron. | 我保证 艾伦 |
[12:08] | And you’ve told me everything? | 你没什么瞒着我了 |
[12:11] | All right, you did the right thing in calling. | 好吧 你打电话给我是正确的 |
[12:13] | I’ll let you know what we find out. | 案子有所进展我会告诉你的 |
[12:26] | Well, this guy’s definitely making a statement. | 这家伙做的声明够明显的 |
[12:28] | To us or to them? | 对我们还是对他们 |
[12:33] | It’s the drug. | 是那种药 |
[12:35] | Did you and your friends take the same pills? | 你和你的朋友们用的是同一种药丸吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah. But it wasn’t pills. It was liquid x. | 对 不过不是药丸 是液体 |
[12:42] | I’m just trying to understand | 我只是想搞清楚 |
[12:43] | why the drug killed your friends and not you. | 为什么那药害死了你朋友 你却安然无恙 |
[12:45] | Did they take a lot more than you? | 他们比你用的多吗 |
[12:49] | Why was that? | 为什么呢 |
[12:51] | They had more money. | 他们钱多 |
[12:52] | Why would you want more doses? | 那为什么要用这么多 |
[12:54] | I mean, it appears that the drug had its intended effect. | 这药起到预期效果了啊 |
[12:56] | Eventually, yeah. | 效果的确是出现了 |
[12:58] | But it took forever and the others didn’t want to wait. | 但起效时间太长 其他人都不愿意等 |
[13:01] | And how long does it normally take? | 一般多久起效 |
[13:02] | An hour, maybe. | 差不多一小时吧 |
[13:04] | But this stuff was different. | 但这药不同 |
[13:05] | It took nearly double that. | 差不多要两小时 |
[13:07] | So your friends bought more doses, | 于是你朋友就多买了 |
[13:08] | thinking the batch they’d taken was weak. | 以为是这批药太弱 |
[13:10] | How much more did they take? Do you know? | 你知道他们多用了多少吗 |
[13:13] | Two vials, each. | 每人多了两小瓶吧 |
[13:15] | Do you think you’d be able to describe the person | 你能描述一下卖迷幻药给你们的人 |
[13:17] | you bought the ecstasy from? | 长什么样吗 |
[13:18] | Don’t have to. | 不需要 |
[13:19] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那里 |
[13:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:27] | The delayed onset of the drug caused the victims to O.D. themselves. | 这药起效慢 导致死者自己服用过量 |
[13:30] | Well, that explains why the victims boiled. | 所以死者才会沸腾 |
[13:31] | The higher the dose, the higher the heat. | 用量越大 热量就越大 |
[13:33] | Maybe it was designed that way. | 也许它就是被设计成这样 |
[13:35] | According to the M.E. report, | 根据尸检报告 |
[13:36] | the ecstasy was cut with a high volume of methamphetamine. | 迷幻药中被掺入了大量的脱氧麻黄碱 |
[13:40] | Go for greatness. | 来见证奇迹吧 |
[13:41] | Hey, baby girl. | 亲爱的 |
[13:41] | I need you to run a search on delayed onset MDMA. | 我需要你帮我查下会延迟发作的MDMA |
[13:44] | Methamphetamine mixtures. | 脱氧麻黄碱混合物 |
[13:46] | See if you can find anything about– | 看你能不能找到些 |
[13:48] | – Whoa. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[13:49] | Double oh to the whoa to the oh whoa power. | 我的娘亲的奶奶的老祖宗啊 |
[13:51] | There’s a drug called para-methox…ish… | 有一种毒品叫什么副甲基之类的 |
[13:54] | Para-methoxymethamphetamine? | 副甲氧基甲基安非他命吗 |
[13:56] | Yes. What you just said. PMMA for short. | 对 就是你刚才说的 缩写为PMMA |
[13:58] | It just hit the international market. | 刚在国际市场上市 |
[14:00] | Its street name, which I’m not making up, is doctor death. | 它的别名是死亡博士 这可不是我取的 |
[14:03] | So coined because the drug keeps killing people. | 会这么取是因为吸食致死的情况太过频繁 |
[14:05] | Apparently it’s produced with such a huge percentage of meth, | 很显然它里面的脱氧麻黄碱含量太高 |
[14:08] | it masks the effects of the ecstasy | 抑制了迷幻药的药效 |
[14:10] | until the user’s already taken too much. | 直到吸毒者使用过量时药效才会显现 |
[14:12] | MDMA costs more to make than methamphetamine, | MDMA的成本比脱氧麻黄碱要高 |
[14:14] | so it’s common practice to mix the two in creating ecstasy | 所以通常会用两者的混合物来制作迷幻药 |
[14:16] | in order to maximize the profit margins. | 以达到利润最大化 |
[14:18] | Like watering down liquor, | 就像往白酒里掺水一样 |
[14:20] | except in this case, the water kills you. | 只不过这种水会害死你 |
[14:22] | So is this PMMA coming straight from the manufacturer, | 那这个PMMA是直接由制造商供货 |
[14:25] | or is our unsub altering the drug supply | 还是由不明嫌犯改良了供应的毒品 |
[14:27] | to make it more lethal? | 使得它更加致命 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | That was the DEA. | 是缉毒局的电话 |
[14:51] | They’re very concerned. | 他们非常担心 |
[14:53] | This is the first evidence | 这是头一次 |
[14:54] | of PMMA making its way into the United States. | 在美国境内发现PMMA |
[14:57] | And they have no idea where it’s coming from? | 他们对货源一无所知吗 |
[14:59] | No. They’ve increased border patrol, | 没错 他们增强了边境巡逻 |
[15:01] | they’ve heightened security at the airports. | 提升了机场的安全等级 |
[15:03] | That doesn’t help us | 但如果是在境内合成的话 |
[15:03] | if it’s being made here. | 这对我们毫无帮助 |
[15:04] | Well, still, if it weren’t for your brother, | 不过要不是你弟弟 |
[15:06] | we might not have made the connection. | 我们可能根本没意识到这些案件有联系 |
[15:11] | I have some reservations. | 我对他持保留意见 |
[15:13] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[15:15] | I asked Dave to talk to him. | 我让戴夫去跟他谈谈 |
[15:20] | Well, that’ll do it. | 那应该妥当了 |
[15:22] | Where’s Aaron? | 艾伦在哪儿 |
[15:24] | In cases where family’s involved, | 当家人牵扯其中时 |
[15:27] | we like to have an unbiased agent | 我们倾向于让一个无偏见的探员 |
[15:28] | conduct the interview. | 来进行面谈 |
[15:33] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌疑人吗 |
[15:34] | Should you be? | 你觉得自己是吗 |
[15:39] | Um, how well did you know Linda? | 你对琳达有多了解 |
[15:42] | We used to date. | 我们以前约会过 |
[15:44] | Date? | 约会吗 |
[15:47] | You told Agent Hotchner that she was your girlfriend. | 你告诉霍奇纳探员她是你的女朋友 |
[15:51] | She was. | 她以前是 |
[15:52] | Then it…stopped. | 之后就…停止了 |
[15:54] | You two broke up, then? | 你们俩分手了吗 |
[15:56] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[15:57] | Well, what stopped, then, the sex? | 那什么停止了 不再做爱了 |
[15:59] | Look, what Linda and I were or weren’t isn’t gonna help you. | 琳达和我有没有关系对你查案没有帮助 |
[16:02] | I think you should let me decide what’s going to help. | 对查案有没有帮助得我说的算 |
[16:07] | We had a fight. | 我们吵过一架 |
[16:08] | It was bad. But we were getting over it, | 吵得很凶 但我们原谅了对方 |
[16:10] | getting back to normal. | 和好如初 |
[16:12] | What was the fight about? | 你们为什么吵架 |
[16:18] | My using. | 我吸毒 |
[16:19] | You’re a drug addict? | 你吸毒成瘾了吗 |
[16:20] | I don’t use anymore. | 我已经戒了 |
[16:22] | Linda convinced me to get clean. | 琳达说服我戒毒 |
[16:25] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久以前的事 |
[16:26] | Two months ago. | 两个月以前 |
[16:28] | Any relapses? | 复吸过吗 |
[16:29] | Not in the last two months. | 这两个月内没有 |
[16:31] | What was your drug of choice? | 你一般吸食哪种毒品 |
[16:33] | I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[16:34] | You’d rather not say? | 你不想说 |
[16:35] | Are you serious? People are dying, Sean. | 你说真的吗 有人正不断被害死 肖恩 |
[16:41] | It was ecstasy. | 是迷幻药 |
[16:42] | You said you told me everything. | 你说你已向我坦承了一切 |
[16:44] | I stopped using. I didn’t think it mattered. | 我已经戒了 这不是什么重要的事 |
[16:46] | It does matter. Where were you getting the drugs? | 这很重要 你从哪弄到的毒品 |
[16:50] | From Thane. | 塞恩给我的 |
[16:51] | So you’re protecting him. | 你在包庇他 |
[16:51] | No. Look, it’s not like that. | 不是 不是这样的 |
[16:53] | I met him a few years ago. | 我几年前认识他的 |
[16:54] | When I lost the catering gig, he gave me a job. | 当时我被餐厅炒了 他给了我一份工作 |
[16:56] | Thane may be a dumbass, but he doesn’t kill people. | 塞恩可能是个混蛋 但他不会杀人 |
[16:58] | Does it not occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[16:59] | that if Thane has access to the drug supply, | 如果塞恩有渠道弄到毒品 |
[17:01] | he might also have access to the person doing this? | 他可能有机会认识凶手 |
[17:06] | I didn’t think– | 我没想到 |
[17:07] | No, you didn’t think. What else are you hiding? | 你当然没想到 你还隐瞒了什么事 |
[17:09] | Nothing! | 没有了 |
[17:13] | I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 这件案子与我无关 |
[17:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:20] | We buried my brother a week ago. | 一星期前我们已经安葬了我弟弟 |
[17:22] | Well, other people have died, | 还有其他人死去 |
[17:24] | and we’re worried that | 我们担心 |
[17:26] | there may be a connection to what happened to your brother. | 可能与你弟弟的死有关联 |
[17:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:31] | The cops tried telling us he died of a drug overdose. | 警方告诉我们他的死因是吸毒过量 |
[17:34] | But you didn’t believe them. | 但你不相信他们 |
[17:35] | Erik didn’t do drugs. | 埃里克不吸毒 |
[17:37] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[17:38] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[17:39] | Our dad used to get high before he’d beat us. | 我们的爸爸以前经常吸完毒就打我们 |
[17:45] | You told police that you were partying the night he died. | 你跟警察说他死的那晚你们在聚会 |
[17:47] | Yeah, we were just drinking wine. | 是的 但我们就喝了点酒 |
[17:50] | That’s all. | 没别的了 |
[17:51] | Do you remember what kind? | 你记得是什么酒吗 |
[17:52] | Not the brand or anything. | 牌子什么的不记得了 |
[17:55] | I got a bottle of red, he got white. | 我喝了瓶红葡萄酒 他喝了白的 |
[18:03] | While you’re topping off… | 你倒满之后也帮我满上 |
[18:09] | Did you wash your hands? | 你洗手了吗 |
[18:10] | Yes. | 洗了 |
[18:12] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[18:17] | Thank you for the world so sweet, | 感谢主赐予我们美好的世界 |
[18:19] | thank you for the food we eat. | 感谢主赐予我们今日之食粮 |
[18:20] | Thank you for the birds that sing, | 感谢主赐予我们歌唱的鸟儿 |
[18:22] | thank you, God, for everything. | 感谢主 赐予我们一切 |
[18:23] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:26] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[18:41] | Ecstasy isn’t exactly an appetizer. | 迷幻药可不能算开胃菜啊 |
[18:46] | You know, Kimberly Sullivan said she and her brother | 金伯莉·苏利文说她弟弟死的那晚 |
[18:48] | were drinking wine the night he died. | 她和他在喝酒 |
[18:53] | It’s almost empty. | 几乎空了 |
[18:55] | Do you mind? Thanks. | 介意我用一下吗 谢谢 |
[19:07] | The unsub wants to increase his body count. | 嫌犯想增加他的谋杀数量 |
[19:09] | He doesn’t care who he hurts. | 他不在乎死的是谁 |
[19:10] | A startling development tonight in Manhattan | 曼哈顿今晚的惊人事件 |
[19:13] | where two parents died of | 一对父母因为服药过量 |
[19:14] | an apparent drug overdose in front of their daughter. | 死在了自己的女儿面前 |
[19:17] | Bernard and Catherine Hatchitt bled out at the dinner table | 伯纳德和凯瑟琳·哈奇特在餐桌前鲜血迸发的原因 |
[19:20] | in what is being categorized as | 被归为 |
[19:21] | a deadly reaction to ecstasy and methamphetamine. | 对迷幻药和冰毒混合物的致命反应 |
[19:25] | Federal investigators arrived on the scene when it was discovered | 联邦调查员到达现场后 |
[19:28] | the illegal substance was inside the wine | 在这对夫妇饮用的葡萄酒内 |
[19:30] | the couple had been drinking. | 发现了非法物质 |
[19:32] | Their daughter has been moved into protective custody | 他们的女儿已被警方转移进行保护性监护 |
[19:34] | pending the outcome of the investigation, | 直至调查结束 |
[19:36] | and next of kin… | 而他们的近亲 |
[19:38] | I hope you saved me for dessert. | 我希望你留了我的餐后甜点 |
[19:41] | Morgan isn’t here, baby girl. | 摩根不在这 小宝贝 |
[19:43] | Oh. I knew that. That was for you. | 我知道 我是在跟你说 |
[19:47] | Tell us you found something. | 告诉我们你有发现了 |
[19:48] | How about a sequel to “The Grapes of Wrath”? | 《愤怒的葡萄》的续集怎么样 |
[19:50] | I tracked the wine bottles both Erik Sullivan | 我追踪了埃里克·苏利文 |
[19:52] | and the Hatchitt family were drinking, and look out, | 和哈奇特夫妇喝的酒瓶 注意 |
[19:54] | ’cause those bottles were in cases shipped to the Edinburgh. | 这些酒原本都在发到爱丁堡的酒箱里 |
[19:57] | Why would someone at the bar drug the wine? | 为什么酒吧里的人要在酒里下药 |
[20:00] | Maybe it occurred at the bottling plant. | 也有可能是在工厂装瓶时下的药 |
[20:02] | There’s no way to track where a specific case is going to | 卸货之前不可能知道 |
[20:04] | until after it’s been offloaded. | 某个特定的箱子要发往哪里 |
[20:06] | Yeah. And it doesn’t explain the rave victims. | 而且这也解释不了如何选上派对上的被害人 |
[20:08] | It would if we’re dealing with two unsubs. | 如果有两个嫌犯就解释得通了 |
[20:11] | One who alters the drug, another who doses the wine. | 一个改良毒品 一个往酒里下药 |
[20:14] | But if someone at the club is spiking the wine, | 但如果是夜总会的人给酒下药 |
[20:16] | how is it ending up in the hands | 那酒又怎么会到曼哈顿的一对父母 |
[20:18] | of two Manhattan parents and one underage boy in Harlem? | 和哈林区的一个未成年小男孩手上呢 |
[20:21] | Garcia, did any of the wine victims make transactions at the Edinburgh? | 加西亚 被害人的葡萄酒有没有在爱丁堡买的 |
[20:25] | Nothing that’s obvious. I’ll keep checking. | 没有明显的发现 我会继续查 |
[20:27] | Beep beep. | 关了 |
[20:28] | Ok. So… | 好吧 那 |
[20:30] | We have 5 overdose victims | 现在有五位服药过量的被害人 |
[20:33] | we can connect directly to the Edinburgh, | 能与爱丁堡 一个允许吸毒的夜总会 |
[20:36] | a club that condones drug use. | 直接联系起来 |
[20:42] | The answer is there. | 答案就在那里 |
[20:46] | Let me call you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[20:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | I heard about those parents. | 我听说了那两个家长的事 |
[20:52] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[20:54] | What do you know? | 你们查到什么了 |
[20:55] | We think somebody at the Edinburgh | 我们认为爱丁堡有人 |
[20:57] | is dosing bottles of wine with tampered ecstasy. | 在往瓶装红酒里注射改良过的迷幻药 |
[21:03] | Why? To murder someone? | 为什么 谋杀别人吗 |
[21:04] | Well, if they know the drugs have been tampered with, yes. | 如果他们知道毒品是改良过的 那就是谋杀 |
[21:07] | If not, they could be using it as a date rape drug. | 如果不知道 那他们可能是把它用作约会迷奸药 |
[21:10] | Does that sound like something Thane would do? | 塞恩会做这种事吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. I’ve seen him do it. | 会 我看到过 |
[21:15] | But he freaked out when he saw what happened to Anna. | 但他看到安娜的情况时吓坏了 |
[21:18] | He definitely didn’t know. | 他肯定不知道 |
[21:21] | Who do you think it could be? | 你觉得可能是谁 |
[21:22] | Someone farther up the supply chain. | 供应链中更上层的人 |
[21:25] | Thane might know who it is. | 塞恩可能知道是谁 |
[21:27] | I could help you find out. | 我能帮你查出来 |
[21:28] | How’s that? | 怎么查 |
[21:30] | I know the guy. I can ask him where he gets his drugs. | 我认识个人 可以问他毒品从哪里来的 |
[21:32] | Then that might tip off the real unsub. | 这可能会打草惊蛇到真正的嫌犯 |
[21:34] | Well, couldn’t you put a wire on me? | 你不能在我身上放窃听器吗 |
[21:35] | I can do it without making him suspicious. | 我可以做到不让他怀疑 |
[21:37] | No, Sean. You have no training. I’m not gonna do that. | 不行 肖恩 你没受训练 我不会同意的 |
[21:40] | And if Thane knows more than we think he does, | 而且如果塞恩知道的比我们认为的还多 |
[21:41] | it’s too risky. | 那就太冒险了 |
[21:42] | I’m telling you, I can do this. | 相信我 我可以的 |
[21:44] | Just give me the chance. | 给我个机会 |
[21:50] | Once you tell Thane that the police questioned you, | 只要告诉塞恩警察找过你问话 |
[21:52] | you’ll have his attention. | 你就能引起他的注意 |
[21:54] | Ask him what you’re supposed to say to them | 问他如果警察再找你 |
[21:56] | if they want to talk to you again. | 你该怎么说 |
[21:58] | We need some idea of how the operation’s organized. | 我们得搞清楚这个组织的结构 |
[22:01] | He’s not gonna just give that up. | 他不会就那么说出来的 |
[22:02] | Well, if you create the right circumstances, he might. | 如果你能营造一个合适的环境 他就会 |
[22:06] | The Edinburgh’s had a lot of attention right now | 现在爱丁堡很吸引大家的目光 |
[22:08] | because of the deaths, and that’s not good for business. | 因为死了些人 这对生意可不好 |
[22:11] | And you need to make the situation sound as bad as possible. | 你得让情况听起来要多糟有多糟 |
[22:14] | Yeah, but won’t he panic? | 那他不会慌吗 |
[22:15] | Well, without jeopardizing your safety, | 那也不会危害你的安全 |
[22:17] | that’s exactly what we want him to do. | 我们就希望他这样 |
[22:20] | Even with the spotlight of the investigation, | 即使现在调查得这么紧 |
[22:21] | the club still needs to make money. | 夜店仍然需要挣钱 |
[22:25] | And that means continuing to sell the drugs. | 也就是说 他们得继续卖毒品 |
[22:27] | Thane’s already on edge. | 塞恩已经慌神了 |
[22:30] | Somebody’s probably pressuring him to make all this go away. | 可能有人给他施压 让他摆平这一切 |
[22:33] | Which is why he’ll be desperate to know | 所以他现在一定特别想知道 |
[22:35] | what you’ve said to the police. | 你对警察说了什么 |
[22:38] | Thane needs somebody on his side right now, | 现在塞恩需要有人站在他这边 |
[22:40] | and the more that you can assure him you’re a team player, | 他越相信你是一个好搭档 |
[22:42] | the more he’s gonna confide in you. | 就越可能跟你坦白 |
[22:47] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[22:49] | Fine. I’m ready. | 还好 我准备好了 |
[22:51] | All right, good. Let’s do it. | 好 开工吧 |
[22:58] | You’re late, Hotchner. | 你来晚了 霍奇纳 |
[23:01] | Sorry. Sorry, I got held up by the cops. | 抱歉 抱歉 我让警察耽搁住了 |
[23:04] | You what? | 怎么了 |
[23:05] | They called. They wanted to ask a few more questions. | 警察给我打电话 说要再问我几个问题 |
[23:09] | Oh, they did, did they? | 是啊 问了吗 |
[23:12] | And what did you tell them, Sean? | 肖恩 你跟他们说什么了 |
[23:15] | Uh…I told them exactly how it happened, Jim. | 我把事情的经过都告诉他们了 吉姆 |
[23:17] | That girl started screaming about being too hot, | 那个女孩开始大喊 说太热 |
[23:20] | Thane and I got her some water, | 塞恩和我给了她一些水 |
[23:21] | got her outside to cool off, | 让她去外面凉快凉快 |
[23:23] | and she collapsed. | 然后她就倒下了 |
[23:28] | You’re a good man, sean. | 你是好样的 肖恩 |
[23:30] | You understand, we just don’t want them shutting the place down. | 你明白 我们不能让他们勒令停止营业 |
[23:32] | Club like this one closed a few days, we’re finished for good. | 这样的夜店 关几天就都完了 |
[23:37] | Look, fellas, I like my job. | 兄弟们 我喜欢我的工作 |
[23:39] | I’m not about to do anything to jeopardize that. | 我可不会做任何危害这个工作的事 |
[23:42] | Why did they call you in and not me? | 为什么他们给你打电话 没给我打 |
[23:44] | I guess ’cause I’m the bartender. | 大概因为我是酒保吧 |
[23:46] | I don’t know, they were… | 不知道 他们 |
[23:48] | talking about some bad wine or something. | 一直在说酒有什么问题来着 |
[23:51] | I tell you, it’s a good thing I got sober. | 多亏我现在戒酒了 |
[23:53] | I had no idea wine could do that to a person. | 我可不知道喝酒能把人搞成那样 |
[23:59] | I just wish I had known that Linda had started drinking again. | 琳达又开始喝酒前我要是知道就好了 |
[24:01] | Then maybe I… | 或许我还能 |
[24:04] | could have done something to help before it was too late. | 在她丢掉性命前帮帮她 |
[24:08] | That couldn’t have been easy for him. | 这对他来说可不容易 |
[24:11] | They connected that girl to Linda? | 他们把那个女孩和琳达联系起来了吗 |
[24:15] | Maybe you should dump that wine just to be safe. | 或许你应该扔掉那些酒 以防万一 |
[24:20] | Yeah. Hey, Sean. Come with me. Give me a hand. | 好 肖恩 跟我来 搭把手 |
[24:30] | He know anything? | 他知道什么吗 |
[24:32] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[24:51] | Start with these. | 从这些开始 |
[24:53] | You don’t want to dump the whole case? | 不用整箱扔掉吗 |
[24:55] | Uh, no, just– just those two. | 不用 就这两瓶 |
[24:59] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. I, uh, | 是 我 |
[25:03] | I could’ve sworn there was another case of that stuff. | 我确定还有一整箱这样的酒 |
[25:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[25:10] | No, I’m sure of it. | 不 我确定 |
[25:12] | Um, you didn’t notice anything missing | 上次你查库存的时候 |
[25:14] | the last time you did inventory? | 没发现少了什么吗 |
[25:15] | No. Everything’s here. | 没有 所有东西都在这里 |
[25:19] | No, I’m sure of it. There was… | 不 我确定 还有 |
[25:22] | another case of the Whiteland Chard. | 还有一箱那种酒 |
[25:25] | I don’t know what to tell you, Thane, | 你问我我也不知道 塞恩 |
[25:27] | but if it’s gone, it’s a good thing, right? | 但如果没有了 也是好事 对吗 |
[25:29] | We just have to dump it. | 本来我们也是要扔掉 |
[25:30] | No! No, it’s not a good thing. | 不 不是什么好事 |
[25:31] | I need that wine. | 我需要那箱酒 |
[25:34] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[25:35] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[25:36] | It’s not here! | 不在这儿 |
[25:40] | What did you do, Thane? | 你做了什么 塞恩 |
[25:41] | I spiked the wine, you idiot. | 在酒里加料了 你个笨蛋 |
[25:43] | 3 of the bottles were in that other case. | 有三瓶酒在另一个箱子里 |
[25:46] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[25:47] | Oh, God. Jim is gonna kill me. | 上帝啊 吉姆会杀了我的 |
[25:53] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[25:54] | For a laugh. I thought it was X. | 为了开心啊 我以为是迷幻药 |
[25:56] | Girls love that crap. | 女孩们喜欢那东西 |
[25:57] | Yeah, but it wasn’t X, was it? | 但那不是啊 对吗 |
[25:58] | No, I guess not. | 我想应该不是 |
[26:00] | He’s going off plan, Hotch. | 他脱离计划了 霍奇 |
[26:02] | Get ready to move in. | 准备介入 |
[26:03] | What was in the wine, Thane? | 塞恩 酒里有什么东西 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:05] | Well, where did you get it? | 从哪儿弄到的 |
[26:06] | What does it matter?! | 有什么关系 |
[26:08] | Linda’s dead because of you. | 琳达是因为你才死的 |
[26:09] | You son of a bitch. She was sober and you drugged her. | 你个混蛋 她都不喝酒了 而你给她下药 |
[26:11] | Yeah, not as sober as you think. | 她没你想象的那么滴酒不沾 |
[26:13] | Look, I wouldn’t if I was you. | 我要是你 我就不会这么做 |
[26:14] | You had that Anna girl’s blood all over you. | 你浑身都是那个叫安娜的女孩的血 |
[26:15] | You don’t let it go, I’m gonna tell them it was you. | 你要是不放手 我就告诉他们凶手是你 |
[26:36] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[26:37] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[26:39] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[26:40] | FBI. Drop it. | 联调局 把刀放下 |
[26:45] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[26:50] | You… | 你 |
[26:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:55] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:56] | I’ll wait for you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[27:07] | Caught her trying to get out through a grate in the office. | 正好逮到她想从办公室逃跑 |
[27:09] | Was Peters with her? | 彼得斯也在那吗 |
[27:10] | Not sure. JJ and Alex are searching the perimeter. | 还不确定 小洁和艾丽克斯正在搜查周围 |
[27:20] | 来自肖恩的信息 对不起 | |
[28:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:17] | The crash didn’t kill him. | 车祸不是他的死因 |
[28:18] | Someone poured PMMA down his nose and throat. | 有人把PMMA倒进他的嘴和鼻子里 |
[28:21] | The drug aside, this is a completely different M.O. | 除了相同的毒药 这完全是不同的作案手法 |
[28:23] | He’s no longer content to sit back and watch. Why? | 罪犯不再作壁上观了 为什么 |
[28:26] | The overkill seems personal. | 这过激杀人手法应该是有私仇 |
[28:27] | Whoever did this had a definite grudge against Peters. | 下手的人有足够的理由憎恨彼得斯 |
[28:32] | Garcia’s running background and financial records on Sean. | 加西亚正在调查肖恩的背景和财务记录 |
[28:35] | Hotch, you don’t think you’re overreacting? | 霍奇 你是不是有点反应过度了 |
[28:37] | He left the Edinburgh for a reason. | 他离开爱丁堡一定有原因 |
[28:39] | We need to know why. | 我们得知道这个原因 |
[28:40] | You can’t actually think that he did this? | 你不会认为是他干的吧 |
[28:42] | I don’t, but I can’t eliminate the possibility | 我没那么想 但在查出他隐瞒了什么之前 |
[28:43] | until I know what he’s hiding. | 不能排除这种可能性 |
[28:45] | Maybe we should look at this another way. | 也许我们该换换思维方式 |
[28:46] | We know Thane was responsible for dosing the wine. | 我们都知道塞恩要对给酒下药的事负责 |
[28:48] | That was his own plan, not the unsub’s. | 那是他自己的计划 并不是不明嫌犯的 |
[28:50] | So how would a sociopath seeking recognition for his achievements | 一个期望自己的成就得到认可的反社会者 |
[28:53] | handle someone interfering with his work? | 会如何对付那些打扰他工作的人呢 |
[28:55] | He’d put a stop to it. | 他会阻止他们 |
[28:58] | Any way he could. | 不择手段 |
[29:00] | That was after the Hatchitt parents were killed. | 一定是在哈奇特夫妇被杀之后 |
[29:03] | As innocent victims, they were the deviation. | 他们无辜被害 背离了嫌犯的初衷 |
[29:05] | So we were wrong. The unsub does care who dies. | 那么说我们想错了 嫌犯的确在乎是谁被杀 |
[29:07] | Instead of targeting Thane, the unsub went after Peters. | 他没有去对付塞恩 反而杀了彼得斯 |
[29:10] | He held him responsible. | 他认为他才该对此负责 |
[29:11] | He may hold Peters responsible for more than Thane’s actions. | 也许他认为彼得斯得为塞恩的行为负责 |
[29:15] | I’m gonna have Garcia dig into his life. | 我叫加西亚查查他的背景 |
[29:16] | In the meantime, we’ll use that to find out what we can. | 同时 看看我们能由此查出什么 |
[29:23] | Well, Thane… | 塞恩 |
[29:25] | It looks like we have a problem. | 看来出了个问题 |
[29:27] | Yeah? What’s that, then? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[29:28] | Well, someone’s pretty upset. | 有人很生气 |
[29:29] | Your club’s been dosing innocent women. | 你们俱乐部一直在给无辜的女人下药 |
[29:31] | Ok, that was Thane’s deal. | 那都是塞恩干的 |
[29:33] | He’d been dosing x for years. | 他用迷奸水给人下药已经好几年了 |
[29:35] | But recently it went wrong. | 但最近可是出了状况 |
[29:37] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这事跟我一点关系也没有 |
[29:38] | You knew it was going on. | 你知道这件事 |
[29:40] | That makes you an accessory. | 所以你就是从犯 |
[29:43] | Look, I think I’d like my phone call now. | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[29:45] | You could do that, sure. | 你当然可以打电话 |
[29:46] | Or, we could play a little game called “let’s make a deal.” | 或者 我们可以玩个”做笔交易”的小游戏 |
[29:51] | I don’t want to make any deals without my lawyer. | 没有我的律师在场 我什么交易也不做 |
[29:53] | Yeah, this one you do. | 这笔交易你会做的 |
[29:54] | See, this is what somebody did to your boss. | 看 某人对你的老板干了这个 |
[29:59] | You see, Thane, whoever it is that’s out there, | 你想想 塞恩 不管这人是谁 |
[30:02] | he managed to get to Jim Peters outside of his apartment. | 他就在吉姆·彼得斯的公寓外干掉了他 |
[30:07] | The person who did that isn’t very happy right now. | 干这事儿的人现在可不太高兴 |
[30:11] | And he is waiting, | 他在等待着 |
[30:12] | just waiting to get his hands on someone else | 等待着 向那些与你俱乐部的事情 |
[30:16] | connected to your club’s operation. | 有关联的人下手 |
[30:18] | And you know what we’re gonna do? | 知道我们打算怎么做吗 |
[30:20] | We’re gonna let you go. | 我们放你走 |
[30:22] | You’re what? | 你们干什么 |
[30:22] | What makes you think that if he was able to get to the big boss, | 试想他这么容易就搞定了大老板 |
[30:27] | he’d have any trouble getting his hands on you? | 再把你也搞定又有什么难呢 |
[30:32] | So, like I said, we’re gonna let you walk right out of here– | 就像我之前说的那样 我要放了你 |
[30:36] | All right. I’ll tell you what you want to know. | 好吧 我把什么都告诉你们 |
[30:39] | Just… | 不过 |
[30:40] | You have to protect me. | 你们得保护我的安全 |
[30:50] | Still no word from Sean? | 还是没有肖恩的消息吗 |
[30:54] | We’ll find him, Aaron. | 我们会找到他的 艾伦 |
[30:55] | How does a guy who has everything going for him | 为什么一个衣食无忧应有尽有的人 |
[30:57] | make one self-destructive choice after another? | 要做出一个又一个自我毁灭的选择呢 |
[31:01] | And then when it seems like he’s gonna get his act together, | 每当他快要回到正轨的时候 |
[31:03] | it all falls apart again. | 突然又全盘崩溃 |
[31:05] | Were you two ever close? | 你们俩亲近过吗 |
[31:07] | He was in first grade when I was sent off to boarding school. | 他上一年级的时候 我被送到寄宿学校 |
[31:10] | I was the screw-up making bad choices. | 我才是一无是处的那个 |
[31:13] | But at a certain point, | 但突然有一天 |
[31:13] | I realized I could either continue to do that | 我意识到 我可以继续堕落 |
[31:15] | or I could get my act together. | 也可以振作起来 |
[31:18] | But this doesn’t seem to occur to Sean. | 但肖恩似乎从未意识到这一点 |
[31:21] | I know he didn’t show up for Haley’s funeral. | 我知道他没去参加海莉的葬礼 |
[31:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:26] | And at that point I decided | 正是在那时 我决定 |
[31:28] | I couldn’t make him a priority anymore. I was done. | 他不再是我生活的重要部分 我受够了 |
[31:35] | Hello, my pretties. | 美男们好啊 |
[31:37] | I have seen the wizard and he granted my wish. | 我觐见了巫师 他满足了我的愿望 |
[31:39] | Erik Sullivan and Catherine Hatchitt both withdrew money | 埃里克·苏利文和凯瑟琳·哈奇特在他们 |
[31:42] | from the same ATM on the day that they died. | 死去的当天都曾从同一个提款机里取过钱 |
[31:44] | That ATM is lcated in a bodega | 那个提款机就设在 |
[31:47] | two blocks from the Edinburgh. | 离爱丁堡两个街区远的一家酒店里 |
[31:48] | What you want to bet that’s where they bought their wine? | 你猜他们是在哪里买的葡萄酒呢 |
[31:50] | Good work, Garcia. | 好样的 加西亚 |
[31:51] | – We’ll send Morgan and Reid. – Yep. | -我们会派摩根和里德过去的 -好的 |
[31:54] | What’d you find? | 你们有何发现 |
[31:55] | Well, they didn’t know names, | 他们并不知道对方姓名 |
[31:56] | but thanks to Thane and Liz, | 但多亏了塞恩和丽兹 |
[31:57] | we now have a map of the distribution chain. | 我们现在知道了他们的销售渠道网 |
[31:59] | The ecstasy was flown from Canada into Franklin, | 那些迷幻药是从加拿大空运至富兰克林的 |
[32:01] | a private airport outside the city. | 就是城外的一个私人飞机场 |
[32:03] | And then a courier transports the drug supply to 5 drop-off points, | 然后分派人会把毒品运送到五个分销点 |
[32:07] | where the dealers pick up the product | 毒贩们会去那里拿货 |
[32:08] | and then sell it to their clients. | 然后卖给各自的客户 |
[32:09] | And the clients include local clubs and underground party venues. | 那些客户包括本地夜店和地下派对场所 |
[32:13] | How many of those clubs were connected to Peters? | 跟彼得斯有关联的夜店有几家 |
[32:14] | Two. But only the Edinburgh received the tainted x. | 两家 但只有爱丁堡有致命迷幻药流入 |
[32:18] | All right, let’s find out everything we can about the other club. | 好吧 我们去彻底调查一下另外一家夜店的情况 |
[32:27] | How do you expect to stay in business | 如果每天开门营业都要晚20分钟 |
[32:28] | if you open 20 minutes late every day? | 你还怎么把生意做下去啊 |
[32:31] | I got a hangover. What is it to you? | 我有点宿醉 你们有何贵干 |
[32:33] | We’d like to talk to you about your inventory. | 我们想跟你谈谈你的库存情况 |
[32:35] | We pulled your shipping orders, Mr. Beaird. | 我们查看了你的运货单 贝尔德先生 |
[32:36] | It appears you’re selling more product than you’re taking in. | 似乎你卖出去的货要大于你的进货量嘛 |
[32:39] | Don’t you guys have anything better to do | 你们就没更重要的事可做了吗 |
[32:41] | than to harass an old shopkeeper? | 非要来骚扰一个上了年纪的店主 |
[32:43] | Yes, actually we do, | 是的 其实有的 |
[32:44] | so can we not waste any time? | 所以我们就别浪费时间了吧 |
[32:46] | Where do you get your extra goods? | 你另外那些货是从哪拿的 |
[32:49] | Private donations. | 私人捐赠 |
[32:50] | Do those donors include employees of local establishments? | 那些捐赠人包括某些本地机构的员工吗 |
[32:54] | Look, sometimes a guy nicks a bottle | 听着 有时候某些人会从 |
[32:56] | or the supplies from his place of employment | 雇主那里顺走一瓶酒或其他货物 |
[32:59] | and brings it to me. | 然后带来给我 |
[32:59] | If I can sell it, | 如果我能卖出去 |
[33:01] | I take it off his hands at a bargain price. | 我就以优惠价从他手中买过来 |
[33:03] | Does that include cases of wine? | 那些货包括整箱的酒吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah. I bought one a couple of weeks ago. | 是啊 我几周前就曾买过一箱 |
[33:08] | Funny thing. The guy came back yesterday | 有趣的是 那家伙昨天又过来了 |
[33:11] | and paid the full price for what was left. | 以全额价把剩下的酒都买走了 |
[33:14] | Strange fellow. | 真是个怪人 |
[33:18] | Guys, I found something | 各位 我发现了 |
[33:19] | stranger than a time-traveling police box. | 比能穿越时空的警亭更奇怪的东西 |
[33:21] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[33:22] | I ran financial records for all the people | 我调查了富兰克林机场 |
[33:24] | who work at the Franklin Airport. | 所有工作人员的财务记录 |
[33:25] | There is a baggage handler named Mike Spires | 有一个名叫麦克·斯拜耳的行李装运工 |
[33:28] | who’s been making ridiculously large cash deposits | 他每周都会往自己的银行账户里 |
[33:30] | to his checking account on a weekly basis. | 存入数量惊人的现金 |
[33:32] | Here’s what’s weird– he’s been dead for the last 4 weeks. | 奇怪的是 他已经去世四周了 |
[33:36] | So how’s he still making deposits? | 那他怎么可能继续存款呢 |
[33:38] | Right? | 是吧 |
[33:41] | – Hotchner. – Aaron. | -我是霍奇纳 -亚伦 |
[33:42] | Sean, you need to come in. | 肖恩 你得到这里来 |
[33:44] | We think you may be in danger from the unsub. | 我们觉得嫌犯可能会伤害你 |
[33:46] | He’s targeting Edinburgh employees. | 他正在对爱丁堡的工作人员下手 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I heard about Jim Peters. | 是啊 我听说了吉姆·彼得斯的遭遇 |
[33:50] | Look, I didn’t kill him. | 听着 他不是我杀的 |
[33:51] | I know that. I also know why you ran. | 我知道 我也明白你为什么跑路 |
[33:55] | Of course you do. | 你当然明白了 |
[33:55] | Just come in so that we can protect you. | 快到这里来吧 那样我们才能保护你 |
[33:58] | It’s time to stop running. | 你不能再跑了 |
[34:00] | Solve the case and I’ll stop. | 把案子结了我就回来 |
[34:14] | If Spires has been dead for a month, | 如果斯拜耳已经去世一个月 |
[34:16] | he can’t be our guy. | 他就不可能是我们要找的人 |
[34:17] | Why would the dealers keep paying him? | 为什么大毒贩会继续付钱给他呢 |
[34:19] | They don’t know that their courier died. | 他们不知道手下的分派员已经死了 |
[34:20] | Someone must have taken his place. | 一定是有人顶替了他的位置 |
[34:22] | The unsub. He killed Spires | 是嫌犯 他杀掉斯拜耳 |
[34:23] | so he could get his hands on the drug supply. | 那样他就能控制毒品供应源了 |
[34:25] | Who else knew he was a courier? | 还有谁知道他是个分派员 |
[34:26] | Another package handler? | 另一个行李装运工吗 |
[34:27] | Sure. They must be on the take, too, | 肯定的 他们一定也都收了贿赂 |
[34:29] | paid to look the other way. | 收了钱 睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[34:30] | Garcia, do any of the baggage handlers | 加西亚 那些行李装运工当中 |
[34:32] | show a history of drug abuse? | 有没有人曾有过吸毒史 |
[34:34] | A few minor infractions, but nothing that sticks out. | 有过一些轻微的违法行为 但没有什么大罪 |
[34:37] | All right, widen the search. | 扩大搜查范围 |
[34:38] | Have any airport employees | 看看有没有哪位机场员工的 |
[34:39] | had a drug death in the family recently? | 家人中最近出现过吸毒致死的情况 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[34:45] | The daughter of Larry Feretich, | 赖瑞·法尔奇特的女儿 |
[34:48] | Megan, she died two months ago | 梅根 两个月前去世 |
[34:50] | of a suspected ecstasy overdose. | 死因疑似是服食过量迷幻药 |
[34:52] | There’s your trigger. | 这就是触发点 |
[34:53] | Where did she die? | 她的死亡地点在哪儿 |
[34:55] | The Obsidian. | 黑曜石夜店 |
[34:56] | It’s the other club owned by Jim Peters. | 就是吉姆·彼得斯的另一家夜店 |
[34:58] | He’s smart. He avoided dosing the Obsidian supply | 他很聪明 他没有在黑曜石的货里下药 |
[35:01] | so we couldn’t connect the murders to him. | 那样我们就无法将谋杀联系到他身上了 |
[35:03] | Garcia, where’s Feretich now? | 加西亚 法尔奇特现在在哪儿 |
[35:08] | At the airport. | 在机场 |
[35:09] | All right, notify Morgan and Reid. | 好的 通知摩根和里德 |
[35:22] | Larry Feretich? | 是赖瑞·法尔奇特吗 |
[35:24] | FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[35:36] | Larry Feretich, you’re under arrest for the murder of– | 赖瑞·法尔奇特 你因涉嫌谋杀而被捕 |
[35:38] | He killed my daughter! He killed Megan! | 他害死了我女儿 他害死了梅根 |
[35:41] | No, he didn’t. A drug killed your daughter. | 不 他没有 是毒品害死了你女儿 |
[35:43] | No, it was Jim Peters. | 不 是吉姆·彼得斯 |
[35:44] | I said so, but no one would listen. | 我知道是他 但没人听我的 |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:50] | That was the Canadian Drug Agency. | 是加拿大药品监督局打来的 |
[35:51] | They closed down operations at their airport. | 他们端掉了那边机场的贩毒行动 |
[35:54] | That’s a relief. | 这下放心了 |
[35:55] | Now Sean can come out of hiding. | 现在肖恩不用再逃了 |
[35:57] | He’s exonerated. | 已经确定他无罪了 |
[36:00] | That’s something. | 这个挺重要吧 |
[36:08] | Well, I don’t know about you all, but I’m exhausted. | 不知道你们怎样 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[36:10] | I’m gonna head back to the hotel and take a bath. | 我回酒店洗个澡 |
[36:13] | I could drive you. | 我送你去吧 |
[36:15] | I’m heading that way. | 方向一样 |
[36:17] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢 艾丽克斯 |
[36:19] | So I’ll see everyone on the jet tomorrow. | 明天大家飞机上见 |
[36:28] | Could you be any more obvious? | 你还能再明显点吗 |
[36:31] | I think I preferred you before you were a profiler. | 我还是更喜欢没当上侧写师时的那个你 |
[36:35] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[36:44] | Here, buddy. | 给 |
[36:46] | Give me that. | 给我啦 |
[36:53] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[36:58] | Jack, do you remember Uncle Sean? | 杰克 记得肖恩叔叔吗 |
[37:01] | Hey, Jack. | 你好啊 杰克 |
[37:02] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[37:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:06] | And this is Beth. | 这是贝丝 |
[37:07] | It’s great to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 真好 |
[37:09] | Yeah, well, it’s not like we live in the same city or anything. | 我们又不在同一个城市 |
[37:15] | Jack, how about we go look at all that cool stuff | 杰克 我们去看看你今天 |
[37:17] | you got at the museum today, huh? | 在博物馆的收获吧 |
[37:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:22] | Say goodbye to Uncle Sean, Jack. | 跟肖恩叔叔说再见 杰克 |
[37:24] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:25] | Bye. I’ll see you soon, huh? | 拜 回见 |
[37:35] | So how did you know I took the wine? | 你怎么知道酒是我拿的 |
[37:38] | I know what you sound like when you tell a lie. | 我知道你说谎时会怎样 |
[37:41] | You said something to Thane about the wine, | 你跟塞恩说起酒的事时 |
[37:42] | and I could hear you calming yourself down. | 我能听出来你在故作镇定 |
[37:46] | My brother the profiler. | 我哥哥可是侧写师啊 |
[37:48] | It has more to do with being your brother than being a profiler. | 这不是侧写师的判断 而是对我弟弟的了解 |
[37:52] | What did you get for the wine? | 你拿酒换了什么 |
[37:56] | 100 bucks. | 100块 |
[37:58] | I needed it for rent. | 拿去付房租了 |
[38:01] | Sean, you and I need to do better. | 肖恩 咱俩还得加把劲 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I want to, Aaron. | 我也想 艾伦 |
[38:07] | Look, I know what I have to do. | 我知道我需要做什么 |
[38:10] | You know any good lawyers? | 你认识好律师吗 |
[38:12] | I’ve made a couple calls. | 我可以帮你问问 |
[38:15] | There are two officers waiting downstairs. | 楼下有两名警官在等你 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I know. I saw them on my way up. | 我知道 上来的时候看见了 |
[38:20] | I’ll walk you down. | 我陪你下去 |
[38:51] | “Cruel is the strife of brothers.” | 手足不和 可谓残忍 |
[38:54] | Aristotle. | 亚里士多德 |
[39:10] | That’s not right. Why is that happening? | 不对 怎么了这是 |
[39:13] | What… | 啥 |
[39:18] | What–what– | 怎么会 |
[39:22] | Wait– | 等等 |
[39:24] | That’s what the… that’s what the replicator– | 这是那个 那个模仿犯 |
[39:26] | That’s what the replicator said. Where is he? | 是他说的那个 他在哪 |
[39:30] | How did he get in my– | 他是怎么黑进… |
[39:32] | How did he do it? How did he get in… | 他怎么做到的 他怎么 |
[39:34] | How did he get in? | 怎么黑进来的 |
[40:38] | The Replicator | 模仿犯 |
[41:14] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[41:16] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[41:18] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[41:32] | Do you really think your team is going to save you? | 你真的认为你的小组会来救你吗 |
[41:36] | I know they will. | 我知道他们会的 |
[41:38] | Did you get everything you wanted? | 你得到你想要的一切了吗 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么 |
[41:40] | In life. | 你的生活 |
[41:42] | Did you? | 你得到了吗 |
[41:44] | Does anyone? | 有人会得到一切吗 |
[41:45] | We should. | 我们都该得到 |
[41:48] | That’s the point. | 这才是关键 |
[41:50] | Drinking got in your way. | 你被酗酒害了 |
[41:53] | Your husband couldn’t help. | 你的丈夫劝你没用 |
[41:55] | Though God knows he tried. | 上天作证 他可是很努力 |
[41:59] | You know my husband? | 你认识我的丈夫 |
[42:00] | And your poor children | 你那些可怜的孩子 |
[42:02] | always played second fiddle to your ambition. | 永远比不过你的野心 |
[42:06] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[42:10] | Oh, thank God. David. | 谢天谢地 戴夫 |
[42:12] | He was here. You have to find him. | 他刚才在这儿 你得找到他 |
[42:14] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[42:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:19] | All the love in the world won’t save you. | 全世界的爱也拯救不了你 |
[42:23] | What? | 什么 |
[42:25] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没完呢 |
[42:42] | The replicator’s here in New York. | 模仿犯也来纽约了 |
[42:44] | He took pictures of us and he hacked into Garcia’s system. | 他拍到了我们的照片 还黑进了加西亚的系统 |
[42:48] | I know. I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[42:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:54] | Hey, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[42:55] | Are you guys ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[42:56] | Yeah, yeah. I got Derek with me. | 没事 我和戴瑞一起呢 |
[42:57] | We’re meeting everyone at the hotel. | 我们去酒店与大家会合 |
[42:59] | I don’t know how he got in. | 我不知道他是怎么进来的 |
[43:01] | I’m gonna shut down the system before the replicator can. | 我要抢在模仿犯之前关闭系统 |
[43:03] | I am so sorry. I check everything. | 实在对不起 我都检查过的 |
[43:05] | I upgrade constantly. | 随时都在升级 |
[43:07] | It’s not your fault, Penelope. | 这不怪你 佩内洛普 |
[43:09] | He’s just that good. | 是他太厉害了 |
[43:10] | And he wanted us to know that he’s here hunting us. | 他想我们知道他在追捕我们 |
[43:12] | Hold on. You got an external override. | 慢着 他是从外部覆盖的 |
[43:14] | And if the only way to get in | 要进入系统 |
[43:15] | is with the pre-authorized hard line | 只能通过已授权的硬件线路 |
[43:17] | and he didn’t get in via Quantico… | 而他不是从匡迪科总部入侵的 |
[43:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[43:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:22] | He was in my house. | 他当时在我家里 |
[43:31] | Strauss isn’t answering. | 施特劳斯不接电话 |
[43:32] | Keep trying. Reid, any word from Blake? | 继续打 里德 布莱克有消息吗 |
[43:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[43:35] | The pictures of you were taken outside of Beth’s apartment. | 你的照片是从贝丝的公寓外拍的 |
[43:38] | I get it if you want to stay with them until we find him. | 如果你想在凶手落网前陪着他们 我会理解的 |
[43:40] | We’ve got agents surrounding Beth’s building. | 我安排了探员包围贝丝家那栋楼 |
[43:41] | She and Jack are safer without me, | 我不在 她和杰克反而会安全些 |
[43:43] | since we’re the targets. | 因为我们才是目标 |
[43:44] | Blake, we’ll pick you up in a few minutes. | 布莱克 我们马上来找你 |
[43:45] | The replicator’s back. | 模仿犯又现身了 |
[43:47] | You’ve reached Erin Strauss. Please leave me a detailed message. | 我是艾琳·施特劳斯 请留言 |
[43:51] | Hey, it’s me again. | 喂 还是我 |
[43:51] | I got your text, but I guess you fell asleep. | 我收到你短信了 但估计你已经睡了 |
[44:24] | Hotch. Something’s wrong. | 霍奇 情况不对 |
[44:34] | The window’s open. She’d never sleep like that. | 窗子开着的 她睡觉从不开窗 |
[44:36] | Did something happen to make her drink again? | 出什么事了吗 她怎么又借酒消愁了 |
[44:38] | No! She was working real hard at– | 不是 她一直很努力 |
[44:46] | This represents a year sober. | 这是一整年没喝酒才能得的奖章 |
[44:47] | She hasn’t let go of it since she got it. | 她拿到这个以后 每天都随身带着 |
[44:49] | She’s even a sponsor now. | 她甚至已经是其他戒酒人的担保人了 |
[44:51] | The replicator has her. I’ll check the roof. | 是模仿犯抓了她 我去屋顶看看 |
[44:54] | I’ll have Morgan meet you up there. | 我叫摩根上去找你 |
[44:56] | Strauss is missing. | 施特劳斯不见了 |
[44:58] | Blake, you and Reid talk to hotel security. | 布莱克 你和里德去找酒店保安 |
[44:59] | We need access points and footage from every camera. | 我们要查看所有监控录像 |
[45:01] | Morgan, back up Dave on the roof. | 摩根 去屋顶支援戴夫 |
[45:03] | JJ, take the west staircase, I’ll take the east. | 小洁 检查西面的楼梯 我去东面 |
[45:08] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[45:09] | Not quite. Does it ever get confusing, | 答错了 “艾琳”和”艾伦” |
[45:12] | that whole Erin/Aaron thing? | 这俩名字真容易弄混 |
[45:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[45:15] | Closer than you think. | 比你想的要近 |
[45:17] | But she’s not doing well. | 但她状况不太好 |
[45:19] | She looks a bit pale. | 脸色挺苍白的 |
[45:22] | Remember the last time you got a call like this? | 还记得你上一次接到这种电话吗 |
[45:27] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[45:28] | George Foyet, right? | 当时是乔治·福耶 对吧 |
[45:31] | You were too late. | 你当时晚了一步 |
[45:59] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[46:00] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[46:01] | Her room was a wreck. | 她的房间一团糟 |
[46:04] | She been drinking? | 她喝酒了吗 |
[46:06] | No. | 不是 |
[46:11] | Rossi, you sure? | 罗西 你确定吗 |
[46:13] | Look, if the replicator took her, he’s probably long gone. | 如果模仿犯抓了她 他肯定早跑了 |
[46:15] | But he left the window open so we would come up here. | 但他把窗户打开 引我们上来 |
[46:18] | Then this is some kind of trap or he wants us to see something. | 那这肯定是陷阱 或是想让我们看些什么 |
[46:24] | There she is! | 她在那儿 |
[46:28] | Dave! Dave, I’ve got her! | 戴夫 戴夫 我找到她了 |
[46:30] | She’s on a bench, she’s a block east of the hotel. | 她在一张长椅边上 在酒店东边 |
[46:32] | Call EMTs. | 快叫救护人员 |
[46:34] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[46:37] | Is he armed? | 他有武器吗 |
[46:40] | Is he armed? | 他有武器吗 |
[46:44] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[46:45] | I tried to find you. | 我正找你呢 |
[46:47] | It’s ok. Help is on the way. | 没事了 马上就来人了 |
[46:48] | Go– | 快走 |
[46:50] | Erin, you’ve been drugged. We need to get you to a hospital. | 艾琳 你被下药了 我们得送你去医院 |
[46:52] | – No, I can’t. – Erin. | -不行 -艾琳 |
[46:54] | It’s happening so fast. | 事情太突然了 |
[46:55] | Dave’s called the paramedics. | 戴夫已经叫救护人员来了 |
[46:56] | He said he’s gonna race you home. | 他说要跟你比赛冲回家 |
[46:59] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道他的意思吗 |
[47:01] | You have to find him. | 你必须找到他 |
[47:04] | It’s so quiet. Why is it so quiet? | 好安静 怎么这么安静 |
[47:07] | Erin, did you recognize him? | 艾琳 你认出他了吗 |
[47:08] | He put a gun to my head. | 他拿枪指着我 |
[47:12] | He made me drink. | 他逼我喝酒 |
[47:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[47:14] | I wish I’d let him kill me. | 我宁愿他杀了我 |
[47:16] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[47:18] | No. | 不认识 |
[47:20] | He knows my family. | 他知道我家里人 |
[47:22] | He knows my children! | 他知道我的孩子 |
[47:24] | You have to protect my kids! | 你一定要保护我的孩子 |
[47:25] | – It’s ok, Erin. – You have to find him! | -没事的 艾琳 -你必须找到他 |
[47:27] | We will. We will. It’s alright. Just take a breath. | 我们会的 别担心 深呼吸 |
[47:33] | I love my children. | 我爱我的孩子们 |
[47:35] | Please tell them. | 请告诉他们 |
[47:37] | They know. They know. | 他们知道的 |
[47:40] | Once you said I loved my son the most. | 你说过 我最爱的是我儿子 |
[47:44] | That’s not true. | 你说错了 |
[47:45] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[47:47] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[47:51] | Aaron, I can’t see you. | 艾伦 我看不见你了 |
[47:53] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[47:56] | I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想孤单地死去 |
[47:59] | I’m right here. It’s ok. | 我在这儿 没事了 |
[48:08] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[48:38] | “Affliction comes to us | 苦难的到来 |
[48:40] | “not to make us sad, but sober; | 是为了让人清醒 而非悲恸 |
[48:44] | “not to make us sorry, but wise.” | 为了让人审慎 而非遗憾 |
[48:46] | H.G. Wells. | H·G·威尔斯[英国小说家] |
[48:48] | We’ve got an APB, | 我们已发布全境通告 |
[48:50] | but the description of the replicator is too general. | 但对模仿犯的描述太笼统了 |
[48:51] | He wiped out all of the hotel security cameras. | 他把酒店所有的监控录像都清除了 |
[48:53] | ATM and traffic cameras were compromised also. | 提款机和交通摄像头也没线索 |
[48:55] | Which means he hacked into at least two dozen systems. | 也就是说他至少黑进了20多个系统 |
[48:57] | Well, he got into Garcia’s place, | 他连加西亚的家都能进 |
[48:58] | which means he can get in anywhere. | 其它地方更不在话下 |
[49:00] | This guy’s bragging. | 这人在炫耀 |
[49:01] | He also wants us to know he can take massive risks | 他还想我们知道 他可以冒大险 |
[49:03] | and still get away with it. | 却仍能安然无恙 |
[49:04] | It’s probably why he took Strauss into a crowd of people. | 也许正因如此 他才把施特劳斯带到人群中 |
[49:07] | That and to humiliate her publicly. | 也是为了公然羞辱她 |
[49:09] | But he called Hotch from her phone. | 但是他用她的电话打给了霍奇 |
[49:11] | It was important to him that we find her alive. | 他想让我们在她活着时找到她 |
[49:13] | The director wants this contained and solved. | 局长希望能掌控局面 解决本案 |
[49:15] | Well, at least he’s not taking us off the case. | 至少他没把我们撤下 |
[49:17] | He’s given us 24 hours and then he will. | 他给了我们24小时 之后就会了 |
[49:24] | I’m taking her back to Bethesda. | 我要把她带回贝塞斯达 |
[49:26] | She never liked this city, Aaron. | 她一直不喜欢这座城市 艾伦 |
[49:28] | I’m not about to leave her. | 我不会把她留在这儿 |
[49:45] | Could you give us a minute, please. | 能让我们说句话吗 |
[49:51] | Is Jack staying here? | 杰克要留在这里吗 |
[49:53] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样比较好 |
[49:57] | You’re lucky to have Beth. | 你有贝丝 真幸运 |
[50:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:03] | Her children want to meet me at Bethesda. | 她的孩子想在贝塞斯达见我一面 |
[50:06] | How old are they now? | 他们多大了 |
[50:10] | Too young for this. | 还没大到能接受这一切 |
[50:13] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[50:17] | She smells of booze, Aaron. | 她满身酒味 艾伦 |
[50:19] | You and I know it’s because that bastard took away her dignity. | 我们都知道这是因为那混蛋夺走了她的尊严 |
[50:23] | But her children might not believe that. | 但她的孩子不一定会信 |
[50:26] | It’s hard for them to trust | 只要与喝酒有关 |
[50:28] | anything to do with her drinking. | 他们就很难信任她 |
[50:33] | She struggled with it all her life. | 她一生都在和酒作斗争 |
[50:36] | And she was finally beating it. | 她终于成功了 |
[50:50] | He knew about Foyet? | 他知道福耶 |
[50:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[50:52] | He’s the man who killed my wife. | 杀了我妻子的人 |
[50:54] | That’s a classified case and it’s not in any database. | 那是数据库里找不到的机密案件 |
[50:56] | Then how would he know about it? | 那他怎么知道的 |
[50:57] | If he had access to the file, | 如果他能找到这文件 |
[50:58] | we’re talking about someone on the inside. | 那就说明他是内部人员 |
[51:00] | Conference room in 5. | 五分钟后会议室见 |
[52:04] | Garcia, is this everything? | 加西亚 这就是全部了吗 |
[52:05] | Yeah. The replicator stuff is here, | 对 模仿犯的在这边 |
[52:06] | and the team stuff is there and there. | 组员的在这里和那里 |
[52:08] | How’s Rossi? | 罗西怎么样了 |
[52:10] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[52:10] | – Yeah. Is he with Strauss? – Yeah. | -他和施特劳斯在一起吗 -对 |
[52:12] | Ok. Uh–uh, I started with the question you asked– | 好吧 我从你们的提问入手 |
[52:15] | Why attack Strauss and on this day? | 为什么在这一天袭击施特劳斯 |
[52:17] | The most obvious answer is that it’s an anniversary of some sort. | 很明显是某个纪念日 |
[52:20] | But there’s nothing historically relevant. | 但没查到以前在这天发生过什么 |
[52:22] | It could be the smallest thing. | 有可能很不起眼 |
[52:23] | Concentrate on New York. If the date’s that important, | 把目光集中在纽约 如果那日期那么重要 |
[52:24] | the setting could be, too. | 地点也可能会很重要 |
[52:25] | It would be easier to attack Strauss at home. | 在家中袭击施特劳斯会更容易 |
[52:27] | Is there a reason why he waited for her to be out? | 他却等她出门 有什么理由吗 |
[52:30] | Well, considering she’s hardly ever in the field, | 施特劳斯几乎从没出过外勤 |
[52:31] | he sure got a lot of photos of Strauss. | 他倒是有很多她的照片 |
[52:33] | It’s like he’s obsessed with her. | 像是对她情有独钟 |
[52:35] | Maybe Strauss was always his first target. | 也许施特劳斯一直都是首要目标 |
[52:37] | He attacked the top of the BAU chain first. | 他要先袭击行为分析组的老大 |
[52:40] | All right, Reid, you’ve matched up | 好吧 里德 你已经把案发地点 |
[52:41] | all the murder locations with the dates. | 和时间配对了 |
[52:43] | Now we need to know how long it would take | 如果他在这片区域有个老巢 |
[52:44] | to drive to each of these locations, | 我们得弄清开车到每个地点 |
[52:45] | assuming a home base in the district. | 需要多久 |
[52:47] | He brought the fight here for a reason. | 他移至这里作案是有原因的 |
[52:48] | Well, it’s nearly impossible to figure out | 要找出他何时到达及离开纽约 |
[52:50] | when he arrived and departed New York, but we should try. | 基本不可能 但我们应该试试 |
[52:52] | I’ll collect all the public and private transport stuff. | 我去收集公共交通工具和私家车的资料 |
[52:54] | Garcia, I need Kevin to go through | 加西亚 我需要凯文 |
[52:55] | every single pixel of these photographs. | 仔细检查这些相片 |
[52:57] | This unsub gets off on taunting us. | 嫌犯想嘲弄我们 |
[52:59] | He’s given us answers here. We just haven’t found them yet. | 他给了我们答案 只是我们还没找到 |
[53:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[53:16] | She was a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[53:18] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很遗憾 |
[53:21] | Are those her children out there? | 她的孩子在外面吗 |
[53:24] | Her ex is on the way. | 她前夫在来的路上 |
[53:26] | You know the family well. | 你很了解她的家庭 |
[53:29] | It feels like I do. | 可以这么说 |
[53:31] | Through her. | 都是她告诉我的 |
[53:34] | So, uh, when will we get the tox results? | 毒化检验结果什么时候能出来 |
[53:37] | We have them. | 已经有了 |
[53:39] | It’s what you expected. Meth and ecstasy combo. | 如你所料 是冰毒和迷幻药的混合物 |
[53:41] | Though it didn’t cause the internal boiling | 不过没像纽约的那些被害人那样 |
[53:42] | like with the New York victims. | 引起体液沸腾 |
[53:44] | A lower dose, or did he alter it? | 是剂量低 还是他改了配方 |
[53:46] | We won’t know until we get the exact breakdown. | 得精确分析后才知道 |
[53:47] | I’ll let you know the second I hear. | 有消息我会马上通知你 |
[53:50] | So what do you make of the markings on her wrist? | 她手腕上的记号是怎么回事 |
[53:53] | Torture, right? It was done antemortem. | 她被折磨了吧 那是死前造成的 |
[53:56] | What? | 什么 |
[53:57] | The carving I showed you. | 我之前给你看的刻痕 |
[54:00] | Right. | 对了 |
[54:01] | Sorry. Can you show me that again? | 不好意思 能再让我看看吗 |
[54:12] | Dave, a figure 8? | 戴夫 是数字八吗 |
[54:14] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来像 |
[54:15] | I just sent you all a picture. | 我把照片发给你们了 |
[54:16] | Maybe it’s an infinity symbol. | 有可能是无穷符号 |
[54:18] | Well, if it’s infinity, | 如果是无穷符号 |
[54:19] | he could be boasting “I’ll go on forever”? | 他是想吹嘘说他永远不会停手吗 |
[54:21] | Or if it’s an 8, | 如果是八的话 |
[54:23] | Strauss was his eighth victim. | 施特劳斯倒确实是他的第八个被害人 |
[54:25] | And the unofficial eighth member of our team. | 她还是我们的第八名非正式组员 |
[54:27] | If this is a taunt from him, it’s too random. | 如果是想羞辱我们 这也太牵强了 |
[54:29] | Well, he’s only sent one message | 他只发过一条信息 |
[54:30] | and he seems to be real proud of it. | 而且他好像挺自得的 |
[54:31] | Zugzwang. | 触网 |
[54:32] | Then what does this mean? | 那这是什么意思 |
[54:34] | Rossi, the cut looks jagged. | 罗西 刻痕看起来很粗糙 |
[54:36] | Any idea what caused the serration? | 会是什么造成那种锯齿状 |
[54:38] | Best guess is a piece of glass. | 很可能是用玻璃刻的 |
[54:40] | Maybe he used empty bottles from the mini bar? | 他会不会用了客房冰箱里的空瓶子 |
[54:42] | Those were all plastic. | 那些都是塑料的 |
[54:44] | The M.E. is checking for splinters now. | 法医正在搜集残留碎片 |
[54:46] | All right, let us know what you find out. | 好 有发现告诉我们 |
[54:48] | Anything from the photographs yet? | 照片方面有发现吗 |
[54:49] | We blew up a few more and this one seems to stand out. | 我们放大了几张 这张很特殊 |
[54:52] | When were you in a tuxedo? | 你什么时候穿过礼服 |
[54:53] | It was a British Embassy event. | 是英国大使馆的一次活动 |
[54:55] | Security clearance is high. | 安保很严吧 |
[54:56] | Security was insane there. | 是严格得离谱 |
[54:58] | That kind of accessibility, plus knowing about Foyet, | 能进出这种场合 再加上他知道福耶这个人 |
[55:00] | the fact that he was able to | 单说他能通过 |
[55:01] | get through all of my security clearances alone, | 我设置的所有安全机制 |
[55:04] | you guys are right. You have to trust your gut. | 你们想的没错 相信自己的直觉 |
[55:05] | The replicator has gotta be on the inside. | 模仿犯肯定是内部人员 |
[55:07] | The director needs to know the status of the system failure. | 局长想知道系统故障的事处理得怎么样了 |
[55:10] | Give me another few hours. | 再给我点时间 |
[55:11] | – He’s not happy about it. – Yeah, well, who is? | -他可不太高兴 -是啊 谁不是呢 |
[56:23] | If the replicator’s an insider, | 如果模仿犯是内部人员 |
[56:25] | is there any way Strauss knew him? | 施特劳斯会不会认识他 |
[56:27] | She said she didn’t recognize him. | 她说不认识 |
[56:28] | To her defense, she was disoriented by the drug overdose. | 她当时被下了药 脑子糊涂了 情有可原 |
[56:31] | She was adamant about it. | 她可是言之凿凿 |
[56:32] | Well, even if Strauss didn’t know him, | 就算施特劳斯不认识他 |
[56:33] | it doesn’t mean he didn’t know her. | 不代表他不认识施特劳斯 |
[56:35] | Within the bureau, she is the face of the BAU. | 在局里 她是行为分析组的招牌 |
[56:38] | And clearly a target from the beginning. | 而且显然从一开始就被定为了袭击目标 |
[56:39] | But why? | 可是为什么 |
[56:40] | More importantly, what was he replicating? | 更重要的是 他模仿的是哪个案子 |
[56:43] | The drug overdose. | 嗑药过量那个啊 |
[56:44] | I mean with the 8. | 我说的是那个”八” |
[56:45] | It hasn’t been part of any other case, | 这在别的案子里从没出现过 |
[56:46] | and he’s not one to make mistakes. | 而他是不会搞错的 |
[56:47] | He thought he was replicating a crime. | 他认为自己在模仿一起罪案 |
[56:49] | The director made us walk away from the case a few months ago. | 几个月前 局长不让我们再插手这个案子 |
[56:51] | Strauss said that she wouldn’t let it go. | 施特劳斯说过她不会善罢甘休 |
[56:52] | What if she hadn’t? | 也许她真没放手呢 |
[56:54] | You think she started her own investigation? | 你是说她独自展开了调查 |
[56:56] | Well, if she thought he was an insider, | 如果她认为是内部人干的 |
[56:57] | she might have done something to trap him. | 很可能设了计引蛇出洞 |
[56:59] | Why wouldn’t she have told you about that back in New York? | 还在纽约的时候 她怎么不跟你说 |
[57:01] | Maybe she didn’t have proof. | 也许她没掌握证据 |
[57:04] | But her determination, | 可她铁了心要抓住他 |
[57:04] | plus the fact that he doesn’t make mistakes | 而他又不可能搞错 |
[57:06] | makes me think that the 8 was part of her plan to catch him. | 所以我想”八”应该跟她引蛇出洞的计划有关 |
[57:13] | Do we have her laptop? | 她的笔记本电脑在吗 |
[57:17] | All the hacking in the world isn’t gonna help if they shut us down. | 我们的系统都瘫痪了 入侵电脑肯定没用啊 |
[57:20] | He can’t win, not like this. | 他不会就这样得逞的 |
[57:23] | This is Strauss’ laptop. | 这是施特劳斯的笔记本电脑 |
[57:24] | I need to access who was on the distribution list | 我想知道她把我的案件报告 |
[57:26] | for my case reports. | 都发给谁了 |
[57:27] | You don’t know who reads your reports? | 你都不知道谁能看到你的报告吗 |
[57:28] | I know she sent them to the head of the criminal division | 我只知道她会发给刑事调查组的负责人 |
[57:30] | and the director, but I don’t know who else is on the list. | 还有局长 但我不知道其他还有谁 |
[57:32] | The last case she sent in was the case in Detroit. | 她最后一次发的报告是关于底特律那件案子的 |
[57:35] | The cutter. | 用刀刺人的那个 |
[57:40] | She amended the report and said that the unsub | 她改了报告 说嫌犯 |
[57:42] | cut a figure 8 into his victims’ wrists. | 在死者手腕上刻了数字八 |
[57:44] | – But he didn’t do that. – No, he didn’t. | -但他没那么做 -对 |
[57:46] | So she duped him. Which means that one of the people | 她骗了他 说明能看到这些报告的 |
[57:48] | reading these reports has gotta be the replicator. | 其中一个人肯定是模仿犯 |
[57:50] | It doesn’t show who else saw this. | 这里没写还有谁看了这个 |
[57:54] | Two other people read the report. | 还有其他两个人看了这份报告 |
[57:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[57:57] | You’re gonna need a tie. | 你需要一条领带 |
[58:00] | Agent Hotchner, I have a very full day. | 霍奇纳探员 我今天很忙 |
[58:02] | Yes, sir, we all do. | 我们都很忙 |
[58:03] | Senator, can I suggest that we move this into your office. | 参议员 我们能去你办公室谈吗 |
[58:05] | There’s nothing you could tell me | 你要告诉我的任何事 |
[58:06] | that these walls have not heard before. | 在这里都不会是秘密 |
[58:08] | How long has the Department of Justice been watching the BAU? | 司法部监视行为分析组多久了 |
[58:11] | That’s no secret. | 这不是秘密 |
[58:11] | We made it clear to your director | 这点我跟你们的局长 |
[58:13] | and your section chief that we were watching your team closely | 和部长说得很清楚 我们会密切注意你们小组 |
[58:15] | ever since that ordeal with Agent… | 就是从之前那个探员开始的 |
[58:16] | – Prentiss. – Yes. | -潘提斯 -对 |
[58:18] | She’s running an office in London and that’s a good place for her. | 她现在在伦敦管理一个部门 很适合她 |
[58:20] | You receive my case files from the director. | 你从局长那里拿到案件资料 |
[58:22] | Well, agent, that’s classified. | 探员 这是机密 |
[58:24] | Sir, it’s not a question. I know you’re on the list. | 长官 这不是询问 我知道你在名单上 |
[58:25] | I need to know who else has access to them. | 我需要知道还有谁能接触到案件资料 |
[58:27] | I’m not answering that until I get some insight | 在搞清楚这是什么名堂之前 |
[58:29] | as to what this is all about. | 我是不会回答你的 |
[58:30] | There’s a man that’s been replicating | 有人一直在模仿 |
[58:31] | many of the crimes that we’ve solved in the last year. | 我们去年侦破的案件 |
[58:33] | Erin Strauss told us all about it. | 艾琳·施特劳斯告诉我们了 |
[58:34] | He killed her last night, sir, in New York. She was murdered. | 他昨晚把她杀了 在纽约 她被谋杀了 |
[58:38] | What? | 什么 |
[58:40] | Why haven’t I been told about this? | 怎么没人告诉我 |
[58:41] | The director’s keeping this contained. | 局长在控制消息 |
[58:43] | We believe that this unsub is targeting the rest of us, | 我们认为嫌犯的目标是我们组的其余成员 |
[58:45] | and we’ve determined that he’s someone | 而且我们确信嫌犯 |
[58:46] | within the highest levels of the justice system | 是司法系统内部的高层 |
[58:48] | and he’s been reading the details of my reports. | 他详细看过案情报告 |
[58:50] | I need the names, sir. | 我需要知道他是谁 议员先生 |
[58:53] | At least this narrows it down. | 至少把目标范围缩小了 |
[58:55] | Finding someone on the inside should be easier. | 内部人员找起来应该容易些 |
[58:58] | Not necessarily. If our unsub was trained by law enforcement, | 不一定 如果嫌犯受训于执法机构 |
[59:00] | he’d know how to fit in perfectly. | 他就懂得很好地掩护自己 |
[59:02] | There’s meaning and purpose to everything he does. | 他做的每件事都有明确的意义和动机 |
[59:03] | Why did he choose to replicate the silencer case? | 为什么他选择模仿沉默者案件 |
[59:05] | Well, that unsub went dormant for years ’cause he was locked up. | 那个嫌犯被关起来了 沉寂了几年 |
[59:09] | Is that a clue about the replicator? | 我们的模仿犯在意的是这点吗 |
[59:11] | Well, it speaks to his patience. | 说明他很有耐心 |
[59:13] | What about his M.O.? He sewed mouths shut. | 作案手法呢 他把被害人的嘴缝住了 |
[59:16] | It symbolizes keeping secrets. | 象征着保守秘密 |
[59:18] | There could be something in that. | 这里面可能有玄机 |
[59:19] | He’s targeting everyone. | 他的目标是我们每一个人 |
[59:21] | So how does that particular case factor into all of us? | 那个案件是如何与我们每个人联系起来的 |
[59:24] | It’s the first one Garcia and I worked on with Blake. | 那是我和加西亚第一次与布莱克合作 |
[59:26] | Yeah, but the rest of us worked on the Seattle case before that. | 但其他人在之前的西雅图案件里就合作过 |
[59:29] | Right. The unsub who used his kid to bait the victims. | 对 嫌犯用自己的孩子吸引被害人的案子 |
[59:34] | We need to see if he replicated that one. | 我们得查查他有没有模仿那个案子 |
[59:36] | The system is still down, thanks to yours truly, | 系统还没恢复 非常感谢 |
[59:38] | which I’m horrified about. | 这可真是噩梦一场 |
[59:39] | I’m trying to get the deets on the Seattle case | 我试图找到西雅图案件的细节 |
[59:41] | this way now, literally. | 用这种方法 |
[59:43] | You and I were in London when the other guys spent time in Seattle. | 其他人在西雅图的时候 我们俩在伦敦 |
[59:46] | I’m on the phone right now with Jennie from VICAP | 我在跟暴力犯罪数据库的詹妮通话 |
[59:48] | to see if that particular M.O. has ever been duplicated. | 看那种犯罪手法有没有被模仿过 |
[59:50] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 我在线 |
[59:51] | Uh, it would be Seattle, early September. | 西雅图 九月初 |
[59:54] | Right. | 对 |
[59:56] | No, not email. Can you fax it? | 不要发邮件 你能传真过来吗 |
[59:58] | Fax, yeah. | 传真 是的 |
[1:00:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:01] | I take that as a yes. | 看来是模仿了 |
[1:00:02] | Before he copied the silencer case, | 在模仿沉默者案件之前 |
[1:00:04] | he was in Seattle weeks after they solved the sadist. | 他在西雅图 就在施虐者案件侦破后的几周 |
[1:00:06] | Go check the fax machine. She just sent you that replicated case. | 看看传真来了没 她把案件发过来了 |
[1:00:08] | – Thanks, baby girl. – Yeah. Yeah. | -谢谢 宝贝 -不客气 |
[1:00:10] | Ok. I did something right. | 我总算做对事情了 |
[1:01:15] | I need everybody in the conference room. | 所有人到会议室来 |
[1:01:21] | A dozen federal employees | 过去两年里 |
[1:01:22] | have read our case files over the last two years. | 有十多个联邦工作人员看过我们的案情资料 |
[1:01:24] | They all went through the highest levels of security. | 他们都通过了最高级别的安保检查 |
[1:01:25] | Each of those names needs to be checked against Reid’s list. | 把他们和里德的名单比对一下 |
[1:01:27] | We should get them all in here and start the interrogations. | 我们应该把他们都找来 展开调查 |
[1:01:30] | If he knows we’re looking his way, he might retreat. | 如果他知道我们再找他 就可能会退避 |
[1:01:32] | We should also check the support staffs of all those employees. | 我们也应该查查这些人的辅助人员 |
[1:01:34] | Each one has two assistants, so we’re already up to 36 people. | 他们每人有两个助理 我们一共要查36人 |
[1:01:37] | We should start with agents who work a 4-day, 40-hour week, | 应该先查每周工作四天 每天10小时的人 |
[1:01:40] | given the fact that most of the murders | 因为这些案件的发生 |
[1:01:41] | happened over a long weekend, | 一般跨越周末 |
[1:01:42] | which means if the unsub traveled by car, | 这就意味着如果嫌犯开车行动的话 |
[1:01:43] | no one at work would’ve missed them. | 他的同事没人会发现他不在 |
[1:01:44] | Well, he probably wouldn’t fly. | 他可能不会乘飞机 |
[1:01:46] | It would leave a paper trail. | 因为会留下书面记录 |
[1:01:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:01:48] | The replicator’s first case was the same as mine. | 嫌犯第一次模范作案也是我第一次查案 |
[1:01:51] | Remember the sadist who made Ridgeway look tame? | 记得那个比绿河杀手还凶残的施虐狂吗 |
[1:01:53] | In Seattle, so it wasn’t the silencer. | 在西雅图 不是沉默者案件 |
[1:01:55] | Do you think it’s a coincidence | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[1:01:57] | He started all of this when I joined the team? | 我加入之后他才开始行动 |
[1:02:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:04] | Dave’s back? | 戴夫回来了 |
[1:02:05] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[1:02:09] | He’s only been back a few minutes. | 他刚回来几分钟 |
[1:02:10] | It looks like it’s hitting him pretty hard. | 看上去很受打击 |
[1:02:12] | Well, they were together for the last year. | 他们去年一直在一起 也难怪 |
[1:02:16] | That’s the director. I’ll be right back. | 是局长 我马上回来 |
[1:02:18] | Yes, sir. This is Agent Hotchner. | 长官 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[1:02:32] | Hey, Rossi. | 罗西 |
[1:02:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:02:37] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去很憔悴 |
[1:02:42] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:02:44] | Look, I know this has gotta be tough on you– | 我知道你不好过 |
[1:02:48] | Rossi, what the hell are you doing? | 罗西 你这是干嘛 |
[1:02:59] | Rossi, put the gun down. | 罗西 把枪放下 |
[1:03:02] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[1:03:07] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:03:09] | Morgan’s DNA was on the glass that cut her wrist. | 割伤她手腕的玻璃上有摩根的DNA |
[1:03:14] | Strauss? | 施特劳斯吗 |
[1:03:16] | You did that. | 是你干的 |
[1:03:17] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[1:03:18] | Dave, someone on the inside is doing this. | 戴夫 这事是内部的人做的 |
[1:03:20] | You’re looking at him. | 不就在眼前吗 |
[1:03:21] | Derek did not hurt her, and you have to trust me on this. | 戴瑞没有伤害她 你得相信我 |
[1:03:24] | Trust you? I bet you told Erin the same thing. | 相信你 你对艾琳也是这么说的吧 |
[1:03:27] | Look what that got her. | 看看她被害成什么样 |
[1:03:29] | Dave, you’ve been drugged. | 戴夫 你被下药了 |
[1:03:34] | I was too late, Erin. | 我去得太晚了 艾琳 |
[1:03:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:03:42] | He wants us against each other. | 他想离间我们 |
[1:03:44] | If you pull that trigger, he wins. | 要是你扣下扳机 他就赢了 |
[1:03:48] | She’s not there. | 她不在那里 |
[1:03:55] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:03:57] | I’m gonna call the paramedics. | 我去叫医护人员 |
[1:03:59] | Sit down. It’s all right. | 坐下 没事了 |
[1:04:21] | They’ve given him a sedative | 给他打了镇定剂 |
[1:04:21] | and they’re going to take him to the infirmary. | 他们会送他去医务室 |
[1:04:22] | He’s gonna be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[1:04:24] | How did it get into his system? | 他是怎么被下药的 |
[1:04:25] | The report must have been dusted with whatever he used on Strauss. | 报告上一定沾有他给施特劳斯下的药 |
[1:04:27] | Luckily the transdermal absorption rate | 还好皮肤吸收速率 |
[1:04:29] | was lower than her ingestion of it, | 不像她直接摄取那么高 |
[1:04:30] | So it wasn’t fatal for Rossi. | 所以罗西应该不会死 |
[1:04:32] | Then this was a warning. | 这是个警告 |
[1:04:33] | If he wanted to kill Rossi, he had every chance to do it. | 如果他想杀罗西 早就得手了 |
[1:04:36] | If this is his endgame, | 如果已经到最后阶段了 |
[1:04:37] | why is he wasting time with warnings? | 那为何要浪费时间发出警报呢 |
[1:04:39] | He’s toying with us and we’re playing into him. | 他想玩弄我们 而我们中计了 |
[1:04:42] | He’s turned Rossi against Morgan. | 他让罗西与摩根反目 |
[1:04:44] | Even if it was temporary, he wanted to show it could be done. | 即使只是暂时的 他还是展示了成果 |
[1:04:46] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[1:04:47] | Strauss was dosed with a chemical cousin of Doctor Death. | 施特劳斯被注射了死亡医生的一种化学衍生品 |
[1:04:50] | He altered it so her torture would be longer. | 他改变了配方 以获得更长的折磨时间 |
[1:04:55] | A biochemist, computer hacker, and federal agent? | 他同时是生化学家 黑客和联邦探员 |
[1:04:59] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[1:05:01] | Only half the cameras are working | 只有一半的摄像头能用 |
[1:05:02] | because the system is still rebooting itself, | 因为系统还在重启 |
[1:05:04] | so the security guards have to go old school. | 所以安保措施只能用老式的方法 |
[1:05:05] | That means everyone has to sign in. | 也就是说每个人进来必须签名 |
[1:05:07] | You can’t take your I.D. and run it through– | 而不是拿出身份卡然后刷 |
[1:05:08] | Well, you know what old school means. | 老式方法 你们懂的 |
[1:05:09] | So, if you have a badge, you don’t get harassed. | 所以如果有警徽 就不会被怀疑 |
[1:05:11] | The man who signed in to see Rossi | 这个签名来见罗西的人 |
[1:05:14] | went up to the sixth floor, | 上到六楼 |
[1:05:15] | held the door open for Kevin and Anderson… | 帮凯文和安德森扶住了门 |
[1:05:18] | I can’t believe he was right there. | 真不敢相信他离我那么近 |
[1:05:19] | Walked through our BAU into Rossi’s office, | 穿过行为分析组进入罗西的办公室 |
[1:05:21] | Signed in as Adam Worth. | 签名是亚当·沃斯 |
[1:05:24] | Adam Worth? | 亚当·沃斯 |
[1:05:26] | Isn’t that the same alias he used when Maeve went missing? | 梅芙失踪时 他用的就是这个假名 |
[1:05:28] | Yeah, which means it’s not just a taunt. | 也就是说 这不仅仅是嘲弄 |
[1:05:29] | It speaks directly to his psychology. | 这直接反映了他的心理状态 |
[1:05:31] | Adam Worth was a famous criminal from the late 1800s, | 亚当·沃斯是19世纪末期一个臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[1:05:33] | commonly referred to as the Napoleon of Crime. | 被称为犯罪界的拿破仑 |
[1:05:35] | This unsub obviously sees himself in the same light. | 嫌犯显然认为自己和他站在同一高度上 |
[1:05:37] | So this guy is a malignant narcissist | 所以他是个邪恶的自恋狂 |
[1:05:38] | who wants to be known as the worst enemy we’ve ever had. | 想成为我们遭遇过的最强的对手 |
[1:05:42] | And look, he’s careful to hide his face from the cameras. | 看 他很小心地把脸避开摄像头 |
[1:05:44] | Because he knows exactly where they are. | 他完全知道摄像头的位置 |
[1:06:09] | The replicator has directly taunted everyone on this team | 模仿犯公开嘲弄了所有组员 |
[1:06:13] | except for me. | 除了我 |
[1:06:15] | You may be part of his endgame. | 你可能是最后阶段的一部分 |
[1:06:16] | Then so was Strauss. | 那么施特劳斯也是 |
[1:06:18] | He chose to use drugs as his final replication. | 他选择毒品作为最后的模仿 |
[1:06:21] | That’s no accident. | 这不是随机的 |
[1:06:22] | Is that a connection to you? | 这和你有联系吗 |
[1:06:24] | Strauss and I had issues during the Amerithrax case. | 施特劳斯和我在炭疽事件上有过分歧 |
[1:06:27] | It started in New York with poison. | 那个案件始于纽约的毒药 |
[1:06:29] | And it was delivered by envelopes. | 通过信封传递 |
[1:06:30] | Why would anyone on the inside hold resentment over that case? | 为什么有内部的人对那件事怀恨在心呢 |
[1:06:33] | Because that person suffered a professional setback | 因为这个人在工作上遭遇了挫折 |
[1:06:35] | just like Blake, | 就像布莱克 |
[1:06:36] | but was patient and psychotic enough to get revenge. | 却足够耐心和疯狂 计划复仇 |
[1:06:40] | I am all over the DOJ names including support staff. | 我查过司法部的名单了 包括后勤部 |
[1:06:42] | I have Kevin pulling files and photos. | 凯文在帮我调出文档和照片 |
[1:06:44] | System is down, so it’s hard to check entire career paths, | 因为系统瘫痪 很难查清人员过去的工作历程 |
[1:06:47] | But there were two agents in New York in 2001. | 但有两名探员2001年在纽约 |
[1:06:50] | Scratch that– Lehman died in October– | 看这个 莱曼死于十月 |
[1:06:52] | that leaves Curtis. | 就只剩下柯蒂斯 |
[1:06:55] | Wait a second? John Curtis? | 等等 约翰·柯蒂斯吗 |
[1:06:58] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[1:06:59] | I haven’t seen him in a long time. | 很久没见他了 |
[1:07:01] | He was a nice guy. | 他人挺好的 |
[1:07:03] | We were first office agents together, | 我们原先在一个办公室工作 |
[1:07:05] | but I thought he left the bureau after the Amerithrax case. | 但我以为炭疽袭击案之后他就离开局里了 |
[1:07:07] | Could it be him? Does he fit the profile? | 会是他吗 他符合侧写吗 |
[1:07:11] | He was quiet and a loner, but brilliant. | 他寡言少语 独来独往 但非常聪明 |
[1:07:15] | He specialized in a lot of fields, | 他在很多领域都有专攻 |
[1:07:17] | but his passion | 但他最热爱的 |
[1:07:19] | was biochemistry. | 是生物化学 |
[1:07:49] | He inherited a family compound in rural Virginia. | 他继承了弗吉尼亚农村的一座宅院 |
[1:07:51] | Coordinates on on your phone. | 坐标已发到你们手机上 |
[1:07:52] | What else do you have on Curtis? | 你还有什么关于柯蒂斯的信息 |
[1:07:53] | Just like you thought. John Curtis was demoted in the FBI | 跟你想的一样 约翰·柯蒂斯在炭疽袭击案后 |
[1:07:56] | after the Amerithrax case. | 在联调局降职 |
[1:07:57] | He was slated to take over the coveted New York field office, | 他本来被提名接管梦寐以求的纽约分局 |
[1:08:00] | but then was shipped to the not coveted Kansas City one. | 但后来被分配到他不想去的堪萨斯城分局 |
[1:08:02] | He worked there for many years quietly | 在不择手段回到首都之前 |
[1:08:04] | before he was able to weasel his way back into the nation’s capital. | 他默默无闻地工作了很多年 |
[1:08:06] | On paper he is a rock star. | 他在报纸上轰动一时 |
[1:08:08] | He immediately transferred to the Department of Justice, | 后来立刻被调到司法部 |
[1:08:11] | the Intelligence Oversight Section. | 情报监督处 |
[1:08:12] | He’s a genius on multiple levels. | 他精通多个领域 |
[1:08:14] | What’s his background? | 他什么背景 |
[1:08:15] | Only child, parents died when he was 18. | 独生子 18岁时父母双亡 |
[1:08:17] | Never married. Total loner, just like Blake said. | 没有婚史 独来独往 跟布莱克说的一样 |
[1:08:18] | Then all he’s ever had to care about is his work. | 所以他把全部精力倾注在工作上 |
[1:08:20] | And when he lost that, he snapped. | 一旦失去工作 他就崩溃了 |
[1:09:02] | HRT will divide us up when we land. | 降落后人质解救小组会给我们分组 |
[1:09:08] | As you can see rom the geo ref he’s got plenty of privacy. | 从地理图上可以看到他的宅院很大 |
[1:09:10] | 5 1/2 acres, 3 structures, house included. | 约2.2万平方米 三栋建筑 包括房子 |
[1:09:15] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[1:09:16] | I see it, too, sir. | 我也看到了 长官 |
[1:09:17] | It must be some sort of system override. | 肯定是系统覆盖 |
[1:09:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:34] | Autopilot’s seized. | 自动驾驶仪被侵 |
[1:09:35] | – Oh, God. – Mayday. | -天呐 -求救 |
[1:09:50] | I got it back. | 好了 |
[1:09:53] | Are you ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:09:54] | We’re stabilizing. | 情况稳定了 |
[1:10:14] | Brace for impact. | 准备撞击 |
[1:10:16] | Mayday, mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:10:20] | Mayday, mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:10:42] | I can’t get through to any of them. | 他们几个我一个都联系不上 |
[1:10:43] | We have agents in those choppers. | 直升机上有探员 |
[1:10:47] | It was only one. The first is circling back now. | 只有一架 第一架正飞回来 |
[1:10:48] | Are they ok? | 他们没事吧 |
[1:10:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:10:53] | Ok, as a precaution, they separated | 预防起见 他们分别 |
[1:10:55] | to land on opposite sides of the property, | 降落在宅院的两边 |
[1:10:57] | and the controls were taken over by a remote override. | 刚刚是被远程覆盖控制了 |
[1:11:00] | Which can only happen within a 5-mile radius. | 这只可能在五英里半径范围内实现 |
[1:11:03] | He knew they were coming. | 他知道他们要去 |
[1:11:05] | And how they were getting there. | 并且知道他们会怎么过去 |
[1:11:18] | Are you guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:11:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:11:20] | Where’s Blake? | 布莱克呢 |
[1:11:26] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[1:11:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:12:05] | We’re back in business. | 一切恢复正常了 |
[1:12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:14] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:12:14] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[1:12:15] | Right this second, in a field. | 现在的话 是在外出勤 |
[1:12:19] | If he’d wanted to kill all of us, he could have. | 他想杀了我们所有人的话 完全可以做到 |
[1:12:21] | He’s playing God, just like he’s done all year. | 他在扮演上帝 这一整年来他都在这么做 |
[1:12:23] | He hard-landed us, knocked us out | 他让我们强行着陆 然后用 |
[1:12:25] | with whatever was in those canister so he could take Blake. | 这罐子里的东西迷昏我们 抓走布莱克 |
[1:12:27] | He had plenty of chances to take her before tonight. | 今晚之前他有很多机会可以抓走她 |
[1:12:29] | He wants it to be a spectacle. | 他想做到令人难忘 |
[1:13:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:13:04] | You’re the profiler. | 你是侧写师 |
[1:13:06] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[1:13:07] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[1:13:08] | Reverse psychology. | 逆反心理 |
[1:13:11] | I’m not going to beg for your analysis. | 我不会求你分析的 |
[1:13:13] | You don’t have to beg. | 你不用求我 |
[1:13:16] | I already know how desperate you are for it. | 我已经知道你有多么渴求 |
[1:13:23] | I didn’t remember you being so skittish. | 我记得你以前没这么胆小 |
[1:13:25] | You’ve never seen me in chains before? | 你以前没看过我被捆住吗 |
[1:13:28] | I’ve seen you with your hands tied, so to speak. | 我见过你双手被绑 可以这么说 |
[1:13:31] | Erin Strauss and the bureau discarded us. | 艾琳·施特劳斯和联调局丢弃了我们 |
[1:13:34] | We were the forgotten ones. | 我们被人遗忘 |
[1:13:36] | They forgot you. | 他们遗忘了你 |
[1:13:38] | I did all right. | 不包括我 |
[1:13:40] | But they’ll remember me now. | 但他们现在会记住我了 |
[1:13:44] | You know, I admired you back then, | 我那时很钦佩你 |
[1:13:46] | leading the charge on the day it all changed, | 带头冲锋陷阵 直到有一天 一切都变了 |
[1:13:49] | the day Erin Strauss ruined us. | 那一天艾琳·施特劳斯毁了我们 |
[1:13:53] | I sat next to you. | 我当时坐在你旁边 |
[1:13:55] | Borrowed your pen to sign my transfer. | 借用你的钢笔签我的调任书 |
[1:14:00] | They put me in Kansas. | 他们把我调到堪萨斯 |
[1:14:03] | Me. | 我 |
[1:14:05] | You know what I’ve been wondering? | 我一直很好奇 |
[1:14:07] | Why did Strauss change her mind about you? | 施特劳斯是怎么对你改变看法的呢 |
[1:14:10] | I kept my head down and I worked hard. | 我低调工作 勤奋努力 |
[1:14:14] | We all did. | 我们都一样 |
[1:14:17] | But you got my chance. | 但你却夺走了我的机会 |
[1:14:29] | We’re ready to breach the house. | 我们准备进入房子了 |
[1:15:32] | Which way did he go? | 他从哪边走了 |
[1:15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:34] | Morgan, you and JJ find him. We’ve got this. | 摩根 你和小洁去找他 这边交给我们 |
[1:15:39] | He said he used 8 locks | 他说用了八把锁 |
[1:15:41] | because there used to be 8 of us. | 因为过去我们有八名成员 |
[1:15:43] | That’s all he said? | 他只说了这么多吗 |
[1:15:44] | About that, yes. | 关于这个 对 |
[1:15:45] | There’s only 6 keys. That mean two keys will be used twice. | 只有六把钥匙 说明有两把会用两次 |
[1:15:48] | Each key is a letter, | 每把钥匙上有一个字母 |
[1:15:49] | likely corresponds to a number on the locks. | 估计和锁上的数字对应 |
[1:15:51] | 7–seventh letter of the alphabet’s “G.” | 七 字母表上排第七的是G |
[1:15:53] | What are the other letters? | 还有什么字母 |
[1:15:54] | Z U W Um, z, u, w– | |
[1:15:57] | Zugzwang. | 触网 |
[1:16:02] | It’s too easy. | 太过简单了 |
[1:16:19] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[1:16:38] | He’s got the place lined with c-4. | 他在这里布满了C4炸药 |
[1:16:39] | We’ve only got 3 minutes. | 我们只有三分钟时间 |
[1:16:40] | This seems too easy. | 太过简单了 |
[1:16:41] | Zugzwang also means a dilemma in chess | 触网还有一个意思是在棋局对弈中 |
[1:16:43] | where the best move is not to move at all. | 最高招数是按兵不动 |
[1:16:47] | Wait, don’t get up! | 等等 别起来 |
[1:16:49] | It’s a pressure sensor. | 这是压力感应器 |
[1:17:17] | They’ve gotta hurry. | 他们得赶紧 |
[1:17:18] | Sir, I can’t block this thing off for long. | 长官 信号阻碍不了多长时间 |
[1:17:32] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[1:17:41] | You’d really die for them? | 你真要为他们而死吗 |
[1:17:43] | That’s the oath we all took. | 我们都许过这个誓言 |
[1:17:45] | To protect our country from people like you, | 保卫自己的国家 不受你这种人的侵害 |
[1:17:47] | no matter what. | 不论代价如何 |
[1:17:48] | You never appreciated me, none of you. | 你们从来没感激过我 你们都是 |
[1:17:51] | I gave you my life, and you rejected me. | 我为你们付出了生命 却被拒之门外 |
[1:17:55] | You can tell me your sob story while walking. | 你可以边走边给我讲这些悲伤故事 |
[1:18:09] | Everybody get back! There’s c-4 in the basement. | 大家快撤退 地下室有C4炸药 |
[1:18:13] | Everybody back! | 所有人撤退 |
[1:18:16] | Wait, where’s Rossi? | 等等 罗西在哪 |
[1:18:18] | He was right behind me. | 他刚才还跟着我呢 |
[1:18:20] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[1:18:21] | He just let us out. Why would he go back in? | 他才把我们弄出来 为什么自己要再进去 |
[1:18:26] | We’ll go out as heroes. | 我们要像英雄一样走出去 |
[1:18:29] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[1:18:39] | Zugzwang. | 触网 |
[1:20:12] | It had to be a perfect round. | 那个回合很精彩 |
[1:20:13] | And sure enough, coming right back at me was the target. | 当时凶手正从后面扑向我 |
[1:20:16] | And it was blasted right through the chest. | 这时一个人当机立断 子弹正中他胸口 |
[1:20:20] | The goggles come off… | 她摘下护目镜 |
[1:20:23] | and it’s Strauss. | 原来是施特劳斯 |
[1:20:26] | I mean, I was like, what? | 我当时简直瞠目结舌 |
[1:20:28] | I would have never believed | 要不是我亲眼看见 |
[1:20:29] | it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. | 我肯定无法相信 |
[1:20:32] | That woman… | 那女人 |
[1:20:35] | She was one hell of a shot. | 枪法真是了得 |
[1:20:40] | Um…do you guys remember that one time | 你们还记得有一次 |
[1:20:44] | that she called me, but I thought that it was somebody else? | 她打给我 但我以为是另一个人吗 |
[1:20:49] | – Oh, no. – That was funny. | -哦漏 -那次太搞了 |
[1:20:50] | Oh, maybe to you. I was mortified. | 你是觉得搞笑 我都快羞死了 |
[1:20:53] | What did you say? | 你当时说了什么 |
[1:20:54] | I said, “talk dirty to me.” | 我说 “我们来聊点湿的” |
[1:20:56] | Yes, she did. | 她真那么说 |
[1:20:57] | That’s my girl. | 我宝贝儿干的事 |
[1:20:58] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[1:21:00] | Hey, that was my line. | 喂 你抢我台词啊 |
[1:21:03] | Whatever are you doing here? | 你在这儿又是干嘛 |
[1:21:36] | Last year, right here, | 去年 也在此地 |
[1:21:38] | We had a… | 我们在 |
[1:21:41] | very different celebration. | 欢快地庆祝 |
[1:21:44] | Of life, | 庆祝生活安好 |
[1:21:46] | of love, | 庆祝真爱相随 |
[1:21:48] | and good people. | 庆祝好人常伴 |
[1:21:53] | This year it’s the, uh, other side of that. | 而今年却似南辕北辙 |
[1:21:58] | Because, well… | 总之 |
[1:22:02] | That’s what families do. | 这是家人该做的 |
[1:22:07] | It’s been a hard year. | 今年动荡波折 |
[1:22:11] | But tonight… | 而在今晚 |
[1:22:15] | We celebrate a life well lived… | 我们要颂扬一个生活多姿 |
[1:22:19] | well loved… | 饱受爱戴的人 |
[1:22:25] | To a good woman… | 敬这位优秀的女人 |
[1:22:29] | an even better mother… | 她更是称职的母亲 |
[1:22:32] | To our friend… | 敬我们的朋友 |
[1:22:39] | who I will miss very much. | 我将永远想念她 |
[1:22:44] | Richard Bach wrote, | 理查德·巴赫曾写道 |
[1:22:46] | “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, | 真正的家人之间的桥梁并非血缘 |
[1:22:49] | but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” | 而是彼此之间的尊敬和快乐 |