时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yesterday while we were in Florida, | 昨天我们在佛罗里达的时候 |
[00:05] | a body was found in the desert | 一具尸体在新墨西哥州 |
[00:06] | outside Las Cruces, New Mexico. | 拉斯克鲁塞斯城外的沙漠被发现 |
[00:07] | A man had his leg amputated | 被害人的腿被截下 |
[00:09] | and replaced with the leg of someone else. | 然后接上了另一个人的腿 |
[00:12] | Someone’s out there mimicking the crimes we solved. | 有人在模仿我们已破获的案件 |
[00:14] | This is now an active case, | 我们现在要跟进此案 |
[00:16] | which we’ll be investigating along with our other cases. | 并同时处理其他案件 |
[00:18] | Hello. I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[00:19] | Zug… Zwang. | 触网 |
[00:21] | It’s a chess term. | 是一个国际象棋术语 |
[00:22] | It describes the point in the game | 表明在局中的一个局面 |
[00:23] | when a player realizes he’ll inevitably be checkmated. | 一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军 |
[00:26] | Guess what just came to the reception desk | 猜猜看 前台为洁妮芙·洁婼探员 |
[00:28] | for an agent Jennifer Jareau. | 收到了什么礼物 |
[00:30] | Zugzwang. | 触网 |
[00:31] | Who sent it? | 谁送来的 |
[00:31] | They knew you would be at that phone booth, | 他知道你当时在那个电话亭旁 |
[00:33] | which means they were stalking you. | 也就是说 他们在跟踪你 |
[00:34] | Or us. | 或者我们 |
[00:36] | What if this is the replicator? | 是不是那个模仿犯 |
[00:37] | The original zugzwang taunt was directed at me. | 这个触网 最早是用来戏弄我的 |
[00:39] | If it’s directed at one of us, | 如果针对的是我们之一 |
[00:40] | it’s directed at all of us. | 那就是针对我们全体 |
[00:41] | So far he’s committed 3 murders in 3 different states. | 到目前为止 他在三个州犯下了三起命案 |
[00:44] | If the replicator’s still out there, | 如果凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[00:45] | then this whole thing is part of a much bigger manipulation. | 那整件事一定没这么简单 |
[00:47] | First he was chasing us, | 开始是他在追赶我们 |
[00:48] | and now it’s our turn to chase him. | 现在轮到我们追他了 |
[01:02] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 根本讲不通啊 |
[01:04] | How in the hell did he get so much access? | 他哪里来的这么多权限 |
[01:06] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:07] | Winslow, Arizona, PD statewide system security check | 亚利桑那州温斯洛警局 全州系统安检 |
[01:10] | reports no breaches. | 没有发现入侵 |
[01:11] | They were the last. | 他们是最后一个了 |
[01:13] | If the replicator isn’t hacking in, | 如果模仿犯不是黑进了系统 |
[01:15] | how is he learning details of these crimes. | 怎么会知道这些案件的细节 |
[01:18] | Maybe it’s a journalist. | 或许是记者 |
[01:19] | They’re skilled at obtaining confidential information. | 记者有能力获得保密信息 |
[01:22] | But why not help out his career in the process? | 那为什么不顺便用在工作上 |
[01:25] | The media didn’t know | 媒体不知道 |
[01:26] | that Adam Rain was making human marionettes, | 亚当·雷恩做了人体提线木偶 |
[01:29] | but somehow the replicator did. | 但模仿犯不知怎么却知道了 |
[01:31] | He’s been watching us for months. | 他关注我们好几个月了 |
[01:32] | Maybe we were the only source he needed. | 或许我们是他唯一需要的信息来源 |
[01:34] | That would require him to be in two places at the same time. | 那就需要他同时出现在两个地方 |
[01:36] | I’ve assembled a pretty accurate timetable | 我根据嫌犯进行跟踪和实施谋杀的时间 |
[01:38] | of the unsub’s stalking and murder activities, | 整理出非常精确的时间表 |
[01:40] | and based on the estimated time of death | 根据截肢死者的 |
[01:41] | regarding our amputated replication, | 预计死亡时间 |
[01:43] | the unsub wasn’t stalking us during the investigation | 在迈阿密的怀特伍德·特纳一案中 |
[01:45] | of the Whitewood-Turner crimes in Miami | 嫌犯并没有跟踪我们 |
[01:47] | because he was dumping his victim in New Mexico. | 因为他把被害人的尸体抛在了新墨西哥州 |
[01:49] | Yet, he was still back in D.C. in time to see me | 然而 他却仍有足够的时间回到华盛顿 |
[01:52] | hit my game-winning home run against the secret service. | 看到和特勤队那场比赛中我那个致胜本垒打 |
[01:56] | Baby girl, this the best you got? | 宝贝 只能到这个清晰度吗 |
[01:57] | I’m blowing it up as much as I can. | 我尽力放大了 |
[02:00] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[02:01] | Look at the reflection in Blake’s glasses. | 看布莱克眼镜上的影子 |
[02:04] | It’s grainy, but it looks like some creep taking pictures. | 不太清楚 但看上去像是有人在偷拍 |
[02:08] | You know, we’ve got all of this and the best we can tell | 我们手里的这些东西 只能确定 |
[02:10] | is this guy has a blue baseball cap. | 那个人戴了一顶蓝色棒球帽 |
[02:11] | I know and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[02:13] | I promise I will be home before you guys wake up. | 我保证我会在你们睡醒前回家 |
[02:16] | Well, the sooner we get this guy, | 我们越早抓住这个人 |
[02:17] | the sooner the security detail can go away. | 安保小队就能越早离开 |
[02:20] | Okay, we’re trying. | 好 我们在努力了 |
[02:22] | I love you. | 爱你们 |
[02:25] | Erin, what are you doing here so late? | 艾琳 你怎么这么晚还没走 |
[02:26] | I had a meeting with the director. | 刚和局长开了个会 |
[02:28] | I thought we were going to brief him in the morning. | 我们不是要在早上向他汇报吗 |
[02:29] | You were. He canceled. | 本来是 但他取消了 |
[02:31] | You have no fresh leads. | 你们没有新线索 |
[02:32] | He wants the replicator classified inactive. | 他希望把模仿犯归为非活跃档 |
[02:35] | All due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[02:36] | but this guy’s hardly inactive. He’s planning his next move. | 但此人正活跃着 他在计划下一步行动 |
[02:38] | And when he makes that move, you’ll be there to stop him. | 而他展开行动的时候 你们会去阻止他 |
[02:41] | How many times have you told me | 你们对我说了多少次 |
[02:42] | that sometimes the best thing to do is wait, | 有时最应该做的就是等待 |
[02:45] | each crime teaches you something new? | 每宗案子都会给你们新的线索 |
[02:47] | The replicator is dormant. | 模仿犯现在处于休眠状态 |
[02:48] | You’re not learning anything new. | 你们什么新线索都获得不了 |
[02:50] | All you’re doing is working yourselves to death | 你们现在所做的 只是把自己活活累死 |
[02:53] | and ignoring the cases that need your attention. | 并且忽略了其他需要你们关注的案子 |
[02:55] | Erin, he’s stalking this team. | 艾琳 他在跟踪我们小组 |
[02:56] | No one’s gonna give it up. | 谁都不会放弃的 |
[02:58] | I know that. And neither will I. | 我知道 我也不会放弃 |
[03:00] | But the cases are piling up and they need to be cleared | 但案子开始堆积起来了 需要你们去解决 |
[03:02] | so the director no longer | 那样局长才能 |
[03:04] | thinks that his best unit is dropping the ball. | 不会觉得他的王牌小组没有尽职 |
[03:08] | So, go home. | 回家吧 |
[03:11] | Start fresh tomorrow. | 明天重新开始 |
[03:15] | I hate to admit it, but she’s right. | 我也不愿承认 但她说得对 |
[03:16] | I’m sure there’s some psychopath out there | 一定还有别的疯子 |
[03:18] | planning his next attack. | 在准备犯罪 |
[03:21] | All right, go get some rest. Back in here by 8:00. | 好吧 休息休息 明早八点回来报到 |
[03:27] | Will, change of plans. | 威尔 计划有变 |
[03:35] | Hey. Hey, Nikki. | 妮吉 |
[03:37] | Nikki, come on. | 妮吉 别这样 |
[03:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:41] | I can’t do this anymore. It’s never just one drink. | 我忍不了了 一喝起来就没完 |
[03:43] | – Oh, come on. – I’m tired of this. | -别这样 -我厌烦了 |
[03:45] | All right. Fine. Just give me a second | 好 等我一下 |
[03:47] | to close up and we’ll head home. | 我把这杯喝完 然后咱们就回家 |
[03:48] | I’m going home alone. | 我自己回去了 |
[03:51] | – You’re not going anywhere. – This conversation is over. | -你哪也别想去 -我不想和你说了 |
[03:54] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[03:55] | I’m not gonna lose you. | 我不会让你走的 |
[03:56] | – Let her go, John. – Who the hell are you? | -约翰 放开她 -你是谁 |
[03:58] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[04:00] | You got two choices– you can leave | 你有两个选择 离开 |
[04:02] | or I can beat the hell out of you right now. | 或是现在被我揍个半死 |
[04:04] | Ok. Ok! | 知道了 |
[04:07] | You know what? You’re not worth it. | 你不值得 |
[04:10] | You want her so bad, | 你这么想要她 |
[04:11] | you can have her. | 那就赏你了 |
[04:14] | Walk away, John. | 滚开 约翰 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:23] | I’m fine. I just want to go home. | 没事 我只想回家 |
[04:25] | You shouldn’t have to put up with that. | 这种事不该发生在你身上 |
[04:27] | Oh, he’s not normally like this. He just… | 他平常不这样的 今天有点 |
[04:29] | had too much to drink. | 喝多了 |
[04:31] | It’s nice to finally meet you, Nicole. | 很高兴终于见到你了 妮可 |
[04:34] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[04:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:38] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[04:55] | I almost knocked you– | 我差点把你… |
[04:56] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[04:57] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[05:00] | What are you doing in my ‘hood? | 你在我的地盘干什么 |
[05:01] | 3-day seminar. | 有个为期三天的研讨会 |
[05:02] | I decided to skip the schmoozing over breakfast. | 我不想跟他们吃早餐闲聊 |
[05:04] | Yeah, you never did have much patience for small talk. | 你一直都没什么耐心聊天 |
[05:08] | Do you need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[05:11] | Uh, Sam, this is Kevin. | 山姆 这是凯文 |
[05:13] | We work together. Kevin, this is Sam. | 他是我同事 凯文 这是山姆 |
[05:14] | We…went on a couple of dates. | 我们约过几次会 |
[05:16] | It was more than a couple dates. | 我们之间远不止几次约会吧 |
[05:18] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:24] | So how are the ukulele lessons going? | 你尤克里里琴学得怎样了 |
[05:26] | Ukulele lessons? | 尤克里里琴 |
[05:27] | – Two months strong. – Two months strong? | -学了两个月 -学了两个月 |
[05:29] | You’ll have to give me a concert sometime. | 有时间让我欣赏一下吧 |
[05:31] | Medium latte, light foam, extra soy. | 中杯拿铁 少奶沫 加豆奶 |
[05:34] | That’s you. | 是你的 |
[05:35] | Good memory. | 记性真好 |
[05:37] | Listen, we should catch up. | 我们该找时间聊聊 |
[05:38] | We should. | 是啊 |
[05:39] | Perfect. Nice to meet you, Kenneth. | 太好了 很高兴见到你 肯尼斯 |
[05:42] | Kevin. | 是凯文 |
[05:46] | Did you know that soy milk | 你知道吗 |
[05:47] | contains high levels of phytoestrogen, | 豆奶含有丰富的植物雌激素 |
[05:49] | which mimics the functions of estrogen inside humans? | 它会模拟人体内的雌激素 |
[05:53] | I’m just saying he’s gonna have moobs. | 我就是想说 他以后会有男乳的 |
[05:55] | What are moobs? | 什么是男乳 |
[05:56] | Man boobs. | 男性乳房 |
[06:03] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[06:03] | Yes, sir. Ok. | 是 长官 |
[06:05] | So, over the past couple of days, | 过去几天里 |
[06:06] | two woman have been found murdered | 在明尼苏达州的圣保罗市 |
[06:08] | with their tongues removed in St. Paul, Minnesota. | 发现了两具女性尸体 舌头被割除 |
[06:12] | The first is Patricia Morris. | 第一名死者名叫帕特丽夏·莫里斯 |
[06:14] | She was found at a local park by a couple of joggers. | 跑步的人在当地公园发现她的尸体 |
[06:16] | And then a few hours ago Nicole Francis, | 妮可·弗兰西斯的尸体于几小时前 |
[06:18] | she was found in a parking lot of a local restaurant. | 在当地餐馆的停车场被发现 |
[06:20] | Both women died from multiple stab wounds. | 两人都身中数刀身亡 |
[06:23] | Had they been reported missing? | 有人汇报她们失踪了吗 |
[06:24] | No. In fact, local P.D. were the ones | 没有 是当地警方 |
[06:26] | who initially informed the families. | 通知了家人他们才知道的 |
[06:27] | The M.O. is specific. Anything on VICAP? | 作案手法很特别 数据库里有线索吗 |
[06:29] | Nothing yet, but I’m still searching. | 目前没有 我还在找 |
[06:31] | Well, he definitely wasn’t trying to hide the bodies. | 他无意掩藏尸体 |
[06:32] | They were left in very public places. | 弃尸地点都是公共场所 |
[06:34] | Either he wanted them found quickly | 他要么是希望尸体早点被发现 |
[06:36] | or he’s all about the act and not the clean-up. | 要么就是只顾着犯案 没顾上事后收尾 |
[06:39] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah, sort of. Nicole was last seen at the restaurant | 算有吧 最后有人见到妮可是在餐厅 |
[06:42] | with her boyfriend John Butler. | 和她男朋友约翰·巴特勒在一起 |
[06:43] | They had some sort of icky spat. | 他们当时有点争执 |
[06:45] | Then he’s on the short list. | 那他就是嫌疑人了 |
[06:46] | No, he isn’t. He actually has a solid alibi. | 不 他有充分的不在场证明 |
[06:49] | Eh, liquid. | 酒精啊 |
[06:50] | He was drinking at the bar all night. | 他整晚都在酒吧喝酒 |
[06:51] | Right after he left, local P.D. picked him up | 离开酒吧后 当地警方以 |
[06:53] | for public intoxication and they’re holding him, | 公共场合酗酒罪将他带回警局 |
[06:55] | but it’s just until he sobers up. | 等他清醒以后就把他放了 |
[06:56] | Ok, it takes a lot of strength to rip out someone’s tongue. | 要割人舌头不容易 |
[07:00] | It’s one of the strongest muscles in the body. | 这是人体最强健的肌肉之一 |
[07:02] | The M.E. is still trying to determine | 法医还在鉴定 |
[07:03] | whether it was done ante- or postmortem. | 这是死前还是死后造成的 |
[07:05] | According to Chinese mythology, | 根据中国神话 |
[07:06] | one of the most dreadful punishments in the 18 levels of hell | 十八层地狱中最可怕的刑罚 |
[07:08] | involves having one’s tongue ripped out. | 其中一项就包括割舌 |
[07:10] | It’s considered to be one of the most horrific forms of torture. | 他们认为这是最恐怖的折磨之一 |
[07:12] | It’s also symbolic, used to punish liars | 这也是典型的惩罚骗子 |
[07:14] | and anti-regime activists. | 和造反分子的手法 |
[07:16] | The very nature of the M.O. is overkill. | 这种作案手法的本质就是过分杀戮 |
[07:18] | We can’t rule out a personal vendetta. | 不能排除私仇的可能 |
[07:20] | These women may have had something on this unsub | 也许这两名死者有不明嫌犯的把柄 |
[07:22] | and he wanted to make sure that they didn’t live to talk about it. | 他要确保让她们守口如瓶 |
[07:25] | Wheels up in 30. | 半小时后启程 |
[07:32] | 妮 可 的 骑 士 | |
[07:33] | 妮 可 的 骑 士 | |
[07:54] | Laurel loves to play hard-to-get. | 劳伦就喜欢摆高姿态 |
[07:57] | But I knew at night she’d leave that one window open… | 但我知道 每到夜晚她会开着那扇窗户 |
[08:04] | just for me. | 只为我而开 |
[08:12] | It was her special invitation to come and play… | 她在以她的方式邀请我 |
[08:19] | our very own game… | 玩我们的游戏 |
[08:25] | of hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[08:29] | She wanted me to find her. | 她希望我能找到她 |
[08:33] | And once I did… | 一旦找到了她 |
[08:37] | I was never going to let her go. | 我绝不会放手 |
[09:11] | The Gathering | 收集品 |
[09:15] | Barbara Grizzuti Harrison once said, | 芭芭拉·格里祖蒂·哈里森[美国记者]曾说 |
[09:17] | “All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination.” | 世上的一切行为 最初都源自构想 |
[09:22] | The preliminary toxicology report | 初步的毒理检查报告 |
[09:24] | suggests neither woman was drugged. | 显示两位女性被害人都没有被下药 |
[09:27] | No sign of a struggle or that he used restraints. | 没有挣扎迹象 他似乎也没用绳索捆绑 |
[09:29] | Both women suffered solid blows to the head. | 两名女性头部都受到严重创伤 |
[09:32] | Probably how he subdued them. | 他或许就是以此制伏她们的 |
[09:33] | Neither victim showed signs of sexual assault. | 她们都没有受到性侵犯 |
[09:35] | – Maybe he’s impotent. – Or sadistic. | -或许他性无能 -或是施虐狂 |
[09:37] | The stabbing could be what’s getting him off. | 他或许会在刀刺过程中感到兴奋 |
[09:39] | I have looked into both of the victims. | 我已经调查了两名被害人 |
[09:40] | The only thing they have in common are the same zip code. | 她们唯一的共同点就是位于同一个地区 |
[09:42] | They have different occupations, interests, hobbies. | 她们的职业 兴趣 爱好都不同 |
[09:44] | Patricia was a pilates instructor, | 帕特丽夏是个普拉提教练 |
[09:46] | and Nicole was a legal assistant. | 而妮可是个律师助理 |
[09:48] | Both were low risk. | 都是低危被害人 |
[09:49] | He could just be picking them at random. | 他或许只是随意挑选被害人 |
[09:51] | If his primary motive is to kill, | 如果他的主要动机是杀人 |
[09:52] | it explains why he didn’t take either of his victims | 那就可以解释他为何没有把任何一名被害人 |
[09:54] | to a secondary location. | 带到第二地点 |
[09:55] | But what take such a huge risk? | 为什么要冒那么大的风险呢 |
[09:57] | Both crime scenes have tons of foot traffic. | 两个犯罪现场都有很多人经过 |
[09:58] | Someone could have interrupted him. | 有人或许会干扰到他作案 |
[10:00] | Oh, boy. Local P.D. just discovered two bodies. | 天啊 当地警局刚刚又发现两具尸体 |
[10:03] | Laurel Tyson, 25, and her brother Daryl, 28. | 25岁的劳伦·泰森和她哥哥 28岁的达里尔 |
[10:06] | They were both stabbed to death inside her house. | 他们都在她家里被刺死 |
[10:08] | Attacking in the home hasn’t been his M.O. | 入室行凶并非他的作案模式啊 |
[10:09] | Up to now they’ve all been very public places. | 在此之前 他一直选择公共场所 |
[10:11] | Two attacks on 3 victims in one night. | 一夜之间两次作案 出现三名被害人 |
[10:13] | This is the first time he’s killed a male. | 这是他第一次杀害男性 |
[10:15] | Is this turning into a spree? | 这是要变成杀人狂欢了吗 |
[10:17] | Garcia, were their tongues missing? | 加西亚 他们的舌头被割了吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, Laurel’s was. Daryl’s was still intact. | 劳伦的被割了 达里尔的没有 |
[10:21] | If this is a spree, | 如果是乱杀人的话 |
[10:22] | why is he taking time to collect souvenirs? | 他怎么还会花时间收集纪念品呢 |
[10:24] | Garcia, expand your vicap search nationwide. | 加西亚 把你的搜索范围扩大到全国 |
[10:28] | The ritual of the tongue extraction | 似乎割舌头的仪式 |
[10:29] | seems to be what matters most to him. | 才是对他最重要的 |
[10:32] | Detective Boseman. Thanks for coming out. | 我是博斯曼警探 谢谢你们赶过来 |
[10:33] | Thanks for having us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[10:34] | I’m Dr. Reid. This is Agent Morgan. | 我是里德博士 这位是摩根探员 |
[10:36] | Nice to meet you. According to neighbors, | 幸会 根据邻居们提供的消息 |
[10:38] | somebody noticed an open window early this morning | 有人今早注意到这家窗户开了 |
[10:40] | and alerted authorities. | 就向警方报案 |
[10:41] | Nothing violates one’s sense of security | 没什么比在自己家里遭受袭击 |
[10:43] | more than being attacked in their own home. | 更能摧毁一个人的安全感了 |
[10:47] | Why didn’t the alarm trigger when the window was opened? | 为什么窗户被打开 警报器却没有响 |
[10:49] | That’s a good question. | 你这个问题问得好 |
[10:50] | Maybe he knew what he was doing. | 或许他入室的手法很高明 |
[10:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:54] | Hey, give it to me good, baby girl. | 查到什么信息就说吧 宝贝 |
[10:55] | Unfortunately, all I have are daily coffee receipts | 不幸的是 我只查到她每天的咖啡收据 |
[10:58] | and weekly Thai orders. | 每周订泰国菜的订单 |
[10:59] | Laurel didn’t get out much. | 劳伦不怎么喜欢出门 |
[11:00] | She worked from home as a telemarketer, | 她是个电话销售员 在家办公 |
[11:02] | spent a lot of time surfing the web. | 很多时间都耗在网上 |
[11:04] | Her most recent splurge | 她最近一笔的挥霍 |
[11:05] | was a last-minute plane ticket for her brother. | 是为她哥哥订了一张紧急机票 |
[11:09] | Garcia, when did Laurel have the alarm installed? | 加西亚 劳伦家的警报器是什么时候装的 |
[11:12] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[11:14] | She lived here 3 years | 她在这儿住了三年 |
[11:15] | and didn’t feel the urge to install an alarm until now. | 却直到最近才觉得有必要装个警报器吗 |
[11:18] | Thanks, mama. | 谢了 姑娘 |
[11:21] | Maybe she flew him out here because she was scared. | 或许她让他飞过来 是因为她很害怕 |
[11:22] | Having her brother around would make her feel more protected. | 让她哥哥过来一起住 会让她更有安全感 |
[11:25] | And if Laurel was the target, | 如果劳伦就是目标 |
[11:26] | then Daryl’s presence would have come as a surprise to the unsub. | 那么达里尔的出现对嫌犯来说一定很意外 |
[11:28] | Making him a victim of circumstance. | 那他就是不幸受牵连被害 |
[11:30] | The question is, how did he learn about 3 separate women | 问题是 他是怎么认识生活方式完全不同 |
[11:32] | that lived 3 completely different lives? | 且互不认识的三位女性的呢 |
[11:37] | Your report mentioned | 你在报告中提到 |
[11:38] | you found rust fragments in the victims’ stomachs. | 你在被害人的胃中发现了铁锈 |
[11:40] | Have you been able to determine if they were from the knife? | 你查清那是否是来自刀具上的了吗 |
[11:43] | Either that or from the other object. | 要么是刀具 要么是另外一个凶器 |
[11:45] | Other object? | 另外一个凶器 |
[11:46] | The assailant used two weapons, | 凶手用了两种工具 |
[11:48] | one to grip and the knife to severe the tongue. | 先用工具来夹住舌头 然后用刀割下 |
[11:51] | Something like pliers. | 类似钳子的工具 |
[11:55] | Well, that’s new, isn’t it? | 那是新特征 不是吗 |
[11:58] | She was the only one with this type of bruising. | 只有她身上有这种瘀伤 |
[12:00] | I’m still doing tissue samples. | 我还在制作组织样本 |
[12:02] | All 3 women had copious amounts of blood | 三名女性的肺部和胃中 |
[12:05] | in both their lungs and their stomachs. | 都淤积着大量血液 |
[12:10] | They were still alive when their tongues were cut out. | 舌头被割下时 她们还活着 |
[12:16] | I’m really sorry about Nicole. | 妮可的事我很遗憾 |
[12:18] | Can you tell me what you remember from last night? | 你能回顾一下昨晚的情况吗 |
[12:23] | Nicole got a raise a few days ago. | 妮可几天前加薪了 |
[12:26] | So I wanted to take her out to celebrate. | 所以我想带她出去庆祝 |
[12:29] | We started drinking, | 我们就开始喝酒 |
[12:31] | me more than her. | 我喝得比她多 |
[12:33] | Sometimes people overdrink in an attempt to mask their pain. | 有时候人会故意喝多 以掩饰伤痛 |
[12:39] | Were you and Nicole having relationship problems? | 你和妮可的感情出现问题了吗 |
[12:43] | We hadn’t been on the same page for a while. | 我们不在同一个世界已经有段时间了 |
[12:46] | She’d just gotten a great promotion | 她刚刚升职 |
[12:47] | and I was laid off a few months back. | 而我已失业好几个月 |
[12:49] | Is that why the two of you decided to move in together last month? | 所以你们上个月才决定开始同居吗 |
[12:53] | In theory it was a perfect idea. | 理论上 那是个很好的主意 |
[12:57] | Till the issue of money came up. | 直到出现钱的问题 |
[13:01] | Was that how the argument started last night? | 昨晚的争吵就是因此而起的吗 |
[13:06] | She complained about how much I was drinking. | 她抱怨我喝太多 |
[13:08] | She stormed out of the restaurant. | 她冲出了餐馆 |
[13:10] | Hey, Nikki. | 妮吉 |
[13:10] | I followed her into the parking lot. | 我追着她到停车场 |
[13:12] | Nikki, come on. | 妮吉 别这样 |
[13:13] | And the next thing I know, | 然后接下来 |
[13:14] | some guy is slamming me into the car. | 有个人就砰地一声把我压在车上 |
[13:16] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[13:18] | Do you think you could describe him? | 你可以描述一下他的长相吗 |
[13:19] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[13:23] | I was drunk. I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我喝醉了 思维混乱 |
[13:28] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[13:30] | I never should have left her out there. | 我不该留她一个人在那 |
[13:33] | You want her so bad, you can have her. | 你这么想要她 赏给你了 |
[13:36] | I figured he was someone she knew. | 我觉得那是她认识的人 |
[13:41] | Why would you think that? | 为什么会这么想 |
[13:43] | Walk away. John. | 走开 约翰 |
[13:44] | Because he knew my name. | 因为他知道我的名字 |
[13:50] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[13:51] | Sir, I did premium spelunking on these 3 women | 长官 我深入挖掘了这三个女人的信息 |
[13:54] | and they were super duper active online, | 她们在网上异常活跃 |
[13:57] | I mean chat rooms, blog, | 我是说聊天室 博客 |
[13:58] | Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, you name it. | 推特 品啜 Facebook 一应俱全 |
[14:00] | That could be how the unsub knew about John Butler. | 嫌犯可能是由此认识约翰·巴特勒的 |
[14:02] | Patricia was on multiple dating sites. | 帕特丽夏注册过许多约会网站 |
[14:04] | And Laurel? | 劳伦呢 |
[14:04] | Oh, Laurel. She had a blog | 劳伦 她有个博客 |
[14:06] | that makes “50 shades of grey” read like a children’s book. | 跟它相比《五十度灰》就像儿童读物一样 |
[14:09] | It sounds like that’s how he knew these women. | 看来他就是这么认识这些女人的 |
[14:11] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[14:22] | Is that work-related or personal? | 那是公事还是私事 |
[14:27] | Hello! | 喂 |
[14:28] | Peter, I asked you a question. | 彼得 我问你问题呢 |
[14:30] | Is that personal or work-related? | 是公事还是私事 |
[14:35] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[14:38] | Are you coming to the staff potluck tomorrow? | 明天员工聚餐你来吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 当然 我会去的 |
[14:43] | Sure you’re ok? | 你真的没事吗 |
[14:45] | Fine. | 没事 |
[14:54] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[14:55] | Well, these women practically lived online. | 这些女人几乎生活在网上 |
[14:57] | Their posts went up 5, 6 times an hour. | 每小时发布五六次消息 |
[15:00] | “Brian used his own toilet for the first time today.” | 今天布莱恩第一次用了自己的卫生间 |
[15:04] | All right, cut her some slack. | 好了 她轻松多了 |
[15:05] | She’s excited. Her son is potty-trained. | 她很兴奋 她儿子可以自己去厕所了 |
[15:08] | Brian is her cocker spaniel. | 布莱恩是她家的小猎犬 |
[15:12] | Check this out. | 听这个 |
[15:12] | On 1:14, Nicole posted a status update | 1点14分 妮可更新了状态 |
[15:15] | saying she’s waiting for somebody to rescue her | 说她正在等人把她从一段感情淡漠的 |
[15:17] | from a loveless relationship. | 关系中解救出来 |
[15:18] | I assume she’s referring to her and John. | 我估计她说的是她和约翰 |
[15:21] | On 1:08, Patricia tweeted, | 1点08分 帕特丽夏发博 |
[15:23] | quote, “Saw one of the most beautiful oak trees in the park | 原话是 在公园里看到了最美的橡树 |
[15:27] | I wish I could just take a nap under it | 希望可以在树下小憩 |
[15:29] | like I did when I was a little girl.” End quote. | 就像小时候一样 |
[15:32] | On 2:18, Laurel posted on her personal blog | 2点18分 劳伦发了博文描述 |
[15:35] | about how much she likes pain. | 她有多喜欢痛觉 |
[15:36] | She describes it as, “the best foreplay.” | 她把那形容为”最好的前戏” |
[15:39] | Then on 2-21, again laurel posts, | 2点21分 劳伦再次更新 |
[15:41] | talking about a fantasy where someone climbs through the window | 讲述了有人从窗外爬进来 |
[15:43] | and ravishes her with bondage. | 把她绑上并强奸的幻想 |
[15:46] | That’s exactly how the unsub entered her house– | 那正是嫌犯进入她屋子的方式 |
[15:48] | Through the living room window. | 从客厅的窗户里 |
[15:50] | Laurel was the only one with ligature marks. | 劳伦是唯一身上有捆绑痕迹的 |
[15:53] | He knew she was into s&m. | 他知道她玩SM |
[15:55] | Technically, the unsub’s the one that rescued Nicole | 理论上讲 正是嫌犯把妮可 |
[15:56] | from the argument she was having with her boyfriend. | 从和男友的争吵中解救出来 |
[15:59] | He was the one that whisked her away. | 他正好英雄救美 |
[16:00] | And the first victim, Patricia, | 第一名被害人帕特丽夏 |
[16:01] | was found in a local park under a tree. | 在当地公园的树下被发现 |
[16:04] | So these women unknowingly described their own murders. | 这些女人不经意间描绘了自己被杀的情景 |
[16:34] | This guy targeted these women through their online activity? | 这家伙是通过她们的网上活动定位目标的吗 |
[16:36] | In the unsub’s mind, their posts created a connection to him, | 按嫌犯的想法 她们的博文创造了与他的联系 |
[16:39] | which led to the initial stalking. | 他由此开始跟踪她们 |
[16:43] | That tells us he’s most likely socially awkward. | 他很可能不善交际 |
[16:49] | 你今天过得怎么样 我在游泳池里游圈呢 | |
[16:52] | And his online surveillance | 他通过网上监视 |
[16:53] | allowed him to build confidence over time. | 久而久之建立了信心 |
[17:00] | It’s likely these women don’t know what the unsub looks like, | 很可能这些女人不知道嫌犯长什么样 |
[17:02] | making it possible for him to interact with them | 这使他可以接触她们 |
[17:04] | without revealing his true identity. | 而不暴露真正意图 |
[17:05] | What his victims considered pure fantasy, | 被害人们纯粹的幻想 |
[17:07] | the unsub interpreted as literal and open invitation. | 被嫌犯认为是实际意愿以及邀请 |
[17:11] | That compulsion is specific to his psychopathology. | 这种冲动和他的精神状态相关 |
[17:14] | If he’s getting these readings on the web, | 如果他是从网上看到这些的 |
[17:16] | his next inspiration could come from anywhere. | 他下一个灵感可能来自任何地方 |
[17:26] | Kayla ignored me, pretended like I wasn’t even there. | 凯拉无视我 假装我不存在 |
[17:33] | Time after time she’d walk by me… | 日复一日 她从我身边走过 |
[17:38] | Never acknowledging my presence. | 从没注意到我 |
[17:41] | Did she even know I existed? | 她知道我的存在吗 |
[17:43] | She was going to learn tonight. | 她今晚会知道的 |
[17:51] | No matter what, | 不论怎样 |
[17:54] | she was finally going to see me. | 她终究会看到我 |
[17:58] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[17:59] | And I wanted to make sure | 我会确保 |
[18:02] | that my face… | 我的脸 |
[18:06] | was the last one… | 是她在世上 |
[18:10] | she’d ever see. | 最后见到的东西 |
[18:20] | The victim was Kayla Jefferson, 19, | 被害人名叫凯拉·杰弗森 19岁 |
[18:22] | local college student. | 当地大学学生 |
[18:24] | She lives on the third floor. | 她住在三楼 |
[18:25] | A neighbor discovered her body. | 邻居发现了她的尸体 |
[18:29] | His ritual remained the same, | 他的惯例并未改变 |
[18:30] | even though his M.O. changed from stabbing to strangulation. | 尽管他的手法从刺死变成了勒死 |
[18:33] | We’ll have Garcia check her internet history. | 我们会让加西亚调查她的网络历史纪录 |
[18:35] | Well, why didn’t he kill her the same way he killed the others? | 他为什么不用同样的方法杀死她呢 |
[18:38] | He must have been inspired by a new fantasy. | 他肯定是从一个新的幻想中受到了启发 |
[18:41] | We’re ready to deliver the profile. | 我们可以发布侧写了 |
[18:43] | We’re looking for fit, aggressive caucasian male | 我们要找的是一名体型良好 好斗的白人男性 |
[18:45] | in his mid-to late 30s. | 年龄在35到40岁 |
[18:46] | He’s practicing what’s called vicarious fantasy assimilation. | 他的行为被称作替代幻想 |
[18:49] | This refers to the cathartic release that comes | 这是指通过把他人的想法或幻想 |
[18:51] | when he turns someone else’s thoughts or fantasies into reality. | 变为现实而获得宣泄释放 |
[18:54] | He trolls the internet | 他在网上搜索 |
[18:55] | and is selecting women with a strong online presence | 选择那些经常上网 |
[18:57] | and who frequently post their fantasies with descriptive detail. | 并且常将自己的幻想具体陈述出来的女性 |
[19:00] | There are two levels to his M.O., | 他的作案手法分为两个阶段 |
[19:01] | the first being the enjoyment he gets | 第一个是他看到被害人的幻想 |
[19:03] | from taking one of his victim’s fantasies | 并将其变为噩梦 |
[19:05] | and turning it into a nightmare. | 以从中得到乐趣 |
[19:07] | Once he establishes his dominance by subverting that fantasy, | 一旦他通过毁灭幻想建立了支配权 |
[19:10] | then he moves on to step two, | 他就会进行第二步 |
[19:11] | which is removing the tongue. | 也就是割掉舌头 |
[19:19] | His M.O. is polymorphic. | 他的作案手法并不固定 |
[19:21] | It’s taken on different forms. | 方式多种多样 |
[19:22] | However, his ritual never changes. | 不过 他的仪式从来没有改变 |
[19:36] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:37] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[19:47] | It’s likely that there are other women he’s already targeted, | 他很有可能已经找到了其他女性目标 |
[19:50] | so be vigilant if there are any reports of suspicious behavior. | 所以要注意那些对可疑行为的上报信息 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[19:57] | This is Alicia Danner reporting live to you | 这里是艾丽西亚·丹纳 |
[19:59] | from outside of the 13th Street Apartment Building, | 从第13号街公寓外发回的现场报告 |
[20:02] | where the body of a local college student | 公寓楼里发现的一具当地大学生的尸体 |
[20:04] | has just been identified as Kayla Jefferson. | 已被确认为凯拉·杰弗森 |
[20:08] | Police are also releasing | 警方同时也公布了 |
[20:09] | the names and photos of the other 4 victims… | 其他四名死者的姓名和照片 |
[20:11] | – No, no, no. – who were brutally murdered | -不 不 -她们在最近一系列袭击案中 |
[20:13] | during the recent strain of attacks. | 被残忍地杀害 |
[20:15] | The FBI is asking anyone with information about this case | 联调局希望知道本案相关信息的观众 |
[20:18] | to contact the taskforce hotline shown on your screen. | 拨打屏幕上的电话与专责小组联系 |
[20:21] | Patricia, Nicole, Laurel– | 帕特丽夏 妮可 劳伦 |
[20:25] | Those are my girls. These are my stories. | 她们是我的女孩 那些是我的故事 |
[20:28] | My stories. | 我的故事 |
[21:12] | So, Sam– | 那个山姆 |
[21:13] | he seemed like a nice guy. | 他看起来挺不错的 |
[21:16] | Yeah. He–he is. | 确实 |
[21:19] | Ricky D. He was a nice guy, too. | 里奇·D 他也挺不错 |
[21:21] | Who’s Ricky D.? | 里奇·D是谁 |
[21:22] | My college roommate. | 我大学的室友 |
[21:24] | Drank coffee from sunup to sundown. | 无时无刻不在喝咖啡 |
[21:26] | Spent 4 years with the guy, | 和他相处了四年 |
[21:27] | and I never once remembered how he took his coffee. | 我却从不记得他喜欢喝哪种咖啡 |
[21:30] | You lost me at Ricky. | 我从里奇那里就没听明白了 |
[21:32] | I thought you said you guys just went on a couple dates. | 我以为你和他只是约了几次会 |
[21:35] | That’s what this is about, | 你就是想说 |
[21:36] | that I know what Sam puts in his coffee? | 我竟然知道山姆喜欢喝什么样的咖啡是吗 |
[21:40] | Might I remind you that whose coffee order I memorize | 我提醒你一下 我记不记得谁喜欢什么咖啡 |
[21:42] | is no longer any of your business. | 跟你没有任何关系 |
[21:46] | I–I just thought– | 我 我只是觉得 |
[21:48] | You and I will finish this later. | 我们回头再说这事 |
[21:54] | So Kayla was not at all into modern technology. | 凯拉对现代科技一窍不通 |
[21:57] | I mean, she didn’t even own a computer, | 她甚至连台电脑都没有 |
[21:59] | so that means there’s no Facebook, | 也就是说她没有Facebook |
[22:00] | no twitter, no blogs, no nothing. | 推特 博客 或其他的 |
[22:03] | She never even activated her college email account. | 她连她的大学邮箱都没激活 |
[22:06] | Well, if she doesn’t fit his pattern, how do you know about her? | 如果她不符合他的模式 那你怎么找到她的 |
[22:08] | Good question, chocolate thunder. | 问得不错 巧克力闪电 |
[22:10] | I did a search on Kayla’s name | 我搜了下凯拉的背景 |
[22:11] | and it turns out she had a scary admirer. | 发现她有个挺吓人的爱慕者 |
[22:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:14] | I mean that a 16-year-old boy named Tyler Rogers | 一个名为泰勒·罗杰斯的16岁男孩 |
[22:16] | dedicated a blog to her. | 专门为她开了博客 |
[22:18] | He had a lot of interesting things to say on it. | 他在上面写了很多有趣的东西 |
[22:20] | He lived in the same apartment building as Kayla. | 他以前和凯拉住在同一栋公寓里 |
[22:23] | Lived? | 以前 |
[22:23] | Yeah. He was institutionalized early January | 没错 他因在一月初袭击他的母亲 |
[22:26] | for attacking his mother. | 被送去精神病院了 |
[22:28] | That can’t be our guy. He’s been locked up for months. | 他已经被关几个月了 不可能是嫌犯 |
[22:30] | But we should still talk to him. | 但还是应该和他谈谈 |
[22:31] | He might be able to give us something. | 他也许能为我们提供一些信息 |
[22:32] | Let’s get Reid on it. | 让里德去 |
[22:35] | Thanks, Garcia. | 加西亚 谢谢 |
[22:39] | “My fingers tightened around her throat. | “我环绕在她颈部的手指渐渐收紧 |
[22:41] | I could feel her heartbeat pulsing under my fingertips.” | 我的指尖能感受到她脉搏的跳动” |
[22:45] | When did you write this? | 这是什么时候写的 |
[22:47] | Sunday, December 15, 2012, 4:14 p.m. | 2012年12月15日 星期天下午4点14分 |
[22:52] | Did Kayla do something to upset you? | 凯拉做了什么让你难过的事吗 |
[22:55] | She ignored me. Again. | 她又一次无视了我 |
[22:59] | And that made you want to kill her? | 所以你想杀了她 |
[23:04] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[23:06] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[23:08] | Tyler, Kayla is dead. | 泰勒 凯拉死了 |
[23:12] | Someone took one of the stories you wrote | 有人按照你写的故事 |
[23:14] | and made it real. | 让它变成真的 |
[23:18] | Was there a lot of blood? | 现场有很多血吗 |
[23:20] | Your blog went into great detail about how you wanted to kill her. | 你的博客里有你想杀她的详尽细节 |
[23:23] | Now, I need to know, did you discuss this with anyone? | 我想知道 你有没有跟其他人说过这些 |
[23:26] | With people on Story Swap, yeah. | 在故事交换网站上说过 |
[23:49] | So Story Swap allows you to download stories from other people. | 所以你可以从故事交换网站上下载别人的故事 |
[23:52] | Are they all about murder? | 那些故事都是关于谋杀的吗 |
[23:54] | Most of them. | 大多数是 |
[23:57] | But, you know, there was something for everyone. | 不过 也有一些是给所有人看的 |
[24:00] | Rape and torture… | 强奸 折磨 |
[24:03] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[24:06] | Do you have any pictures | 你有没有 |
[24:07] | of, uh, Kayla’s body? | 凯拉尸体的照片 |
[24:11] | Just wondered. I just want to see what he did to her. | 只是好奇 我就想看看他对她做了什么 |
[24:16] | Unfortunately, Tyler’s still struggling, | 不幸的是 泰勒还是没有好转 |
[24:18] | but a number of clinical studies have proven | 不过大量临床研究表明 |
[24:20] | that a person experiences the same neurochemical release | 一个人在写下幻想故事时和暴力行为中 |
[24:23] | from the simple act of documenting a fantasy or a violent act. | 身体的神经化学释放是相同的 |
[24:26] | No offense, Dr. Houston, | 休斯顿博士 没有冒犯的意思 |
[24:28] | but isn’t this therapy intended to help traumatized victims, | 这种治疗不是该用来帮助心理受创的人 |
[24:32] | not perpetrators? | 而不是来帮助凶手的吗 |
[24:34] | While writing therapy as applied to offenders | 写作治疗法被罪犯应用 |
[24:36] | may be somewhat controversial, | 虽说多少存在争议 |
[24:38] | it’s proven to be very effective if done properly. | 但只要处理得当 实际还是很有效的 |
[24:41] | What do you mean by properly? | 如何才算处理得当呢 |
[24:42] | Well, I believe there are two phases to this type of treatment. | 我认为这种治疗手段存在两个阶段 |
[24:46] | Having the patient document the fantasy, | 先让患者将他们的幻想记录下来 |
[24:48] | then having them acknowledge the shame and the guilt. | 再让他们认识到其中的羞耻和罪恶 |
[24:51] | If this treatment is so important to you, | 既然你这么重视这种治疗方式 |
[24:53] | why did you take your name off it? | 为什么后来不参与了呢 |
[24:55] | I cut ties when I learned many of the facilities | 自从知道很多治疗机构都不实施第二阶段 |
[24:57] | weren’t implementing the second phase. | 我就退而远之了 |
[25:00] | What were they doing instead? | 那他们是如何操作的 |
[25:02] | They were allowing the patients to focus more on their fantasies | 他们让患者将重点放在幻想上 |
[25:04] | without discussing the root of the problem. | 却不讨论问题产生的根源 |
[25:13] | Was Tyler able to give you anything? | 泰勒那边有线索吗 |
[25:14] | So it turns out he was part of an online community | 原来他参加了一个在线的论坛 |
[25:16] | that exchanged psychopathic stories while remaining anonymous. | 在上面可以匿名交流变态故事 |
[25:20] | It’s probably where the unsub learned about Kayla, | 嫌犯很可能是从泰勒发的帖子里 |
[25:22] | from Tyler’s posts. | 知道了凯拉这个人 |
[25:23] | Which explains the switch in M.O. | 这也就解释了作案手法为什么会转变 |
[25:25] | Tyler was fixated on strangulation. | 泰勒才是那个痴迷于勒杀的人 |
[25:27] | So, where’s the unsub gonna get his material for his next kill? | 那嫌犯会去哪搜集下一个杀人素材呢 |
[25:30] | All the victims used different platforms. | 被害人用着各式各样的平台 |
[25:32] | Writing seems to be the only common denominator. | 写作看来是唯一的共同点 |
[25:35] | Guys, what if he created his own writing group? | 说不定他建立了自己的写作小组呢 |
[25:37] | Dr. Houston’s spoken all over the country. | 休斯顿博士会在全国巡回演讲 |
[25:39] | He could have attended a conference | 他很可能参加过其中一次讲座 |
[25:40] | or read about his form of therapy. | 或是读到过那种治疗方式 |
[25:42] | And adapted it to fit his needs. | 然后修改一下 为己所用 |
[25:44] | Instead of working the steps, he’s focused on one thing– | 他不是要帮助别人 而只在乎一件事 |
[25:47] | Acting out homicidal stories. | 将杀人的故事付诸实践 |
[25:51] | And a vivid description of the blood, | 还有对血液的生动描述 |
[25:54] | how it felt. | 它的触感 |
[25:58] | I can tell you dug deep for this one. | 我看得出来你对这篇投入很多 |
[26:03] | Thank you, Tina. | 谢谢 缇娜 |
[26:07] | I believe we have time for one more story. | 还有时间再读一个故事 |
[26:10] | I’ve got one. | 我这有一个 |
[26:18] | The title of this one is “Betrayed.” | 这篇的标题叫”背叛” |
[26:25] | “I never knew someone I trusted | 我从没想过我熟知的人 |
[26:28] | “would hurt me so deeply. | 会伤我如此之深 |
[26:31] | “Tonight I’m going to make him pay | 今晚我要他为偷走我最珍视的东西 |
[26:35] | for stealing what I valued most.” | 而付出代价 |
[26:44] | Keep reading. | 继续念 |
[26:46] | You haven’t gotten to the best part. | 最精彩的部分还在后面呢 |
[26:55] | What I don’t understand is | 我就是不明白 |
[26:56] | why this guy is removing all the tongues. | 这家伙为何要割下她们的舌头 |
[26:58] | Well, the tongues symbolize the telling of tales. | 舌头象征着讲述 |
[27:01] | In his mind they’re trophies. | 他把它们视为战利品 |
[27:02] | And by taking them, | 割去了她们的舌头 |
[27:03] | he was able to claim possession of stories that weren’t his own. | 他就能将本不属于他的故事据为己有了 |
[27:06] | It’s like the others in the group aren’t aware of what he’s doing. | 小组里的其他人好像并不知道他的所作所为 |
[27:09] | But with the specificity of these crimes, | 但这些案件特征这么明显 |
[27:10] | It’s only a matter of time before people put the pieces together. | 假以时日 人们总会察觉的 |
[27:16] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[27:17] | Good night, guys. See you next week. | 晚安 伙计们 下周见 |
[27:34] | So what’d you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[27:39] | We’re getting a lot of calls, | 电话倒是来了不少 |
[27:40] | but so far none of the leads are panning out. | 但目前没有任何线索可以查实 |
[27:46] | Go ahead, baby girl. Talk to me. | 来吧 小妞 说吧 |
[27:47] | I got a hit on VICAP. | 我在数据库查到线索了 |
[27:48] | 3, one-offs, actually. | 其实一下子查到了三起案件 |
[27:50] | Tampa, Atlanta, Charlotte. | 分别在坦帕市 亚特兰大市和夏洛特市 |
[27:51] | 3 women in the last two years who’ve all had their– | 去年有三名女子的舌头都被割掉了 |
[27:53] | It never gets less disgusting to say–tongues removed. | 怎么说都觉得恶心 |
[27:55] | So this isn’t the first time he’s done this. | 所以这不是他第一次作案了 |
[27:58] | This is not his first creepy rodeo. | 这不是他第一次犯罪 |
[27:59] | Nope, according to my digging, | 肯定不是 根据我查到的资料 |
[28:01] | one of the first talks that Dr. Houston gave | 休斯顿博士早期曾在坦帕市的 |
[28:03] | was at an anonymous call center in Tampa | 一个匿名热线平台做过演讲 |
[28:05] | where a gentleman named Mark Jackson was working, | 当时有个叫马克·杰克森的年轻人在那里工作 |
[28:07] | who mysteriously went AWOL a few days later. | 那之后几天他就神秘失踪了 |
[28:09] | Shortly thereafter, tongueless bodies start showing up. | 之后不久 无舌的尸体就陆续出现 |
[28:11] | Guess where he lives now. | 猜他现在住哪儿 |
[28:12] | St. Paul. Got a local address? | 圣保罗 查到本地住址没有 |
[28:15] | Uh-huh, of course I do. | 当然了 |
[28:16] | I have home and a place | 有家里的 还有 |
[28:18] | where he teaches a writing group every wednesday. | 他每周三教写作的地方 |
[28:20] | Thank you, mama. | 谢了 美女 |
[28:21] | Why did you stop? Come on, I want feedback. | 怎么不读了 快啊 我想听听你的意见 |
[28:25] | I’ll have notes next week, Peter. | 我下周会告诉你的 彼得 |
[28:26] | Oh, come on, Mark. Now is not the time to be shy. | 得了吧 马克 别跟个娘儿们似的 |
[28:29] | I’d rather not. | 再说吧 |
[28:30] | What is it you’d like to say? Speak and be heard. | 你怎么看 我洗耳恭听 |
[28:33] | So please continue. | 请继续吧 |
[28:36] | Is something wrong? | 哪里不对劲了吗 |
[28:37] | You plagiarized my work. | 你剽窃我的作品 |
[28:39] | That’s what’s wrong. | 你说哪里不对劲 |
[28:42] | For 3 months I confided in you. | 三个月以来 我这么相信你 |
[28:45] | I told you everything. | 对你掏心掏肺 |
[28:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:48] | You told me that if I wrote about my fantasies, | 你说只要我把我的幻想写出来 |
[28:50] | they would go away. | 它们就会消失 |
[28:51] | Instead you just took them from me. | 你却把它们从我手里抢走了 |
[28:53] | I said that it would help suppress– | 我说过那会帮助你抑制 |
[28:55] | No. No. All you really wanted was to take | 根本不是 你不过是想偷走我的想法 |
[28:58] | what was in my head for yourself. | 据为己有 |
[29:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:05] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我们挑明了说吧 |
[29:08] | You are weak. | 你就是个懦夫 |
[29:14] | What I did, you could never do yourself. | 我做的事 你自己永远也干不成 |
[29:22] | Was she going to be next? | 她是你下一个目标吗 |
[29:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:26] | Tammy. | 塔米 |
[29:27] | Was she next? | 她是不是下一个 |
[29:30] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[29:36] | I can’t let you have her. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[29:38] | That one’s special. | 她很特别 |
[29:41] | She was gonna meet with me, you know. | 她就要和我见面了 知道吗 |
[29:43] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[29:44] | She makes me feel normal. | 她让我觉得自己是个正常人 |
[29:47] | We have a real connection. | 我们情真意切 |
[29:52] | And now you want to take her away from me? | 而现在你要把她从我身边夺走 |
[29:54] | You should be honored | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[29:57] | that I chose your stories. | 我选择了你的故事 |
[29:59] | I did everything that you described, | 我完全按照你的描述来做 |
[30:03] | down to the smallest detail. | 注意每一处小细节 |
[30:07] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[30:09] | And that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[30:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:13] | There’s one detail you got wrong. | 有一个细节你搞错了 |
[30:20] | I never cared about the tongue. | 我从不在意舌头 |
[30:28] | That was you. | 是你在意 |
[30:38] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:40] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[30:58] | It’s Mark Jackson. It’s definitely our guy, | 马克·杰克森就是我们要找的人 |
[31:00] | but somebody got to him before we could. | 但有人早我们一步 |
[31:02] | Hotch, we never profiled a second unsub. | 霍奇 我们从来没有侧写过第二嫌犯 |
[31:04] | Well, we didn’t have one until now. | 他是现在才冒出来的 |
[31:06] | Well, we got guys canvassing the area for witnesses, | 我们已经派人在附近找寻目击者 |
[31:08] | but whoever did this to Mark didn’t hold back. | 杀害马克的人可没有抑制怒火 |
[31:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | That had to be personal. | 一定是私人恩怨 |
[31:13] | No one walks around carrying that type of rage. | 正常人不会有这么大的怒气 |
[31:16] | This kill doesn’t show the same level of confidence | 这次谋杀没有显示出以往 |
[31:18] | that Mark showed with his previous victims. | 马克犯案的那种自信 |
[31:20] | Mark could be his first kill. | 马克可能是他杀害的第一个人 |
[31:21] | It most likely won’t be his last. | 但应该不是最后一个 |
[31:40] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[31:42] | Well, she figured out what made Mark tick. | 我们找到了马克怨恨的原由 |
[31:46] | When he was 10, he confessed to his mother | 他十岁的时候 他对妈妈说 |
[31:47] | that her boyfriend had been abusing him. | 她的男朋友虐待他 |
[31:50] | Let me guess. When Child Protective Services arrived, | 我猜猜 儿童保护协会的人到了以后 |
[31:52] | she changed her story. | 他妈妈说了谎 |
[31:53] | Told them Mark had made the whole thing up. | 告诉他们一切都是马克编造的 |
[31:55] | It explains the tongues. He viewed all women as liars. | 解释了舌头的情结 他认为女人都是骗子 |
[31:58] | It looks like he documented every attack. | 看来每次袭击都有记录 |
[32:01] | The semantics in these two writings are markedly different. | 这两篇文章在语义上有很大的不同 |
[32:06] | They were all composed by different authors. | 这些均出自不同的人之手 |
[32:09] | 第一热线 危机热线 | |
[32:10] | Call first. To whom am I speaking with this evening? | 第一热线 你叫什么名字 |
[32:12] | My name is Peter. | 我叫彼得 |
[32:13] | Hi, Peter. How can I help you? | 你好 彼得 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[32:16] | I’m not sure where to start. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[32:17] | Start wherever is most comfortable. | 你想从哪里开始都可以 |
[32:19] | I feel I’m at a crossroads. | 我感到我到了一个十字路口 |
[32:22] | The point in my life where… | 正是到了人生中 |
[32:26] | I’m faced with some tough decisions. | 需要做艰难决定的时候 |
[32:28] | The kind that once you commit, you can never go back. | 一旦做出选择 就再也不能回头 |
[32:33] | Making a choice can be stressful for anyone. | 对所有的人来说 做决定都是有压力的 |
[32:36] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:38] | need something to point me in the right direction. | 需要有人帮我指明方向 |
[32:40] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:41] | We all experience moments where we need clarity in life. | 人生有许多关口需要我们考虑清楚 |
[32:44] | It’s important you understand | 要知道每个人 |
[32:46] | it’s something that everyone goes through. | 都有类似的经历 这很重要 |
[32:49] | Hello? Hello. Peter? | 喂 喂 彼得 |
[32:56] | 塔米: 今天怎么没你的消息 彼得: 我刚刚还想起你来着 | |
[33:04] | Let me get this straight. | 是怎么个意思 |
[33:05] | Mark encouraged his group members to go after these women? | 马克鼓动他的组员跟踪这些女人吗 |
[33:07] | Not exactly. He wanted them to document | 不是 他让他们 |
[33:10] | their violent thoughts and emotions down to the last detail. | 把暴力的想法和思绪详尽地记录下来 |
[33:13] | And he used those as blueprints for his kills. | 他把这些记录作为他杀人的蓝图 |
[33:15] | We think our new unsub was in the group. | 我想我们的新嫌犯就是组员之一 |
[33:17] | When he discovered what Mark had done, he unraveled. | 当他发现马克的诡计 就爆发了 |
[33:19] | And now that he’s given in to his urges, | 现在他屈服于自己的冲动 |
[33:21] | he may want to kill again. | 定会再次杀戮 |
[33:23] | “Pat in the park.” | 黑暗中的轻拍声 |
[33:23] | “Nicole’s knight.” | 妮可的骑士 |
[33:24] | “Laurel’s open window.” | 劳伦开着的窗户 |
[33:25] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[33:27] | Those were the first 3 victims. | 这是前三名被害人 |
[33:28] | They were all written by someone named Peter. | 作者都是一个叫彼得的人 |
[33:30] | His most recent story is about saving a woman named Tammy | 他的近作是关于救一个在湖里溺水的 |
[33:33] | from drowning in a lake. | 叫塔米的女人的故事 |
[33:34] | It’s 30 degrees outside. They’d freeze to death. | 外面30度[约1摄氏度] 他们会冻死的 |
[33:37] | Sir, yes, sir. | 我在 长官 |
[33:38] | Garcia, what’s the name of the organization where Mark volunteered? | 加西亚 马克做志愿者的组织叫什么 |
[33:41] | Call first. | 第一热线 |
[33:41] | All right. Check their phone records for the days Mark worked, | 查一下马克接的电话的通话记录 |
[33:43] | for any calls that came in from someone named Peter. | 有没有来自一个叫彼得的人的电话 |
[33:46] | Ok, this is a crazy popular hotline. | 这是个异常火爆的热线 |
[33:48] | They get a ton of calls, like a half a dozen Peters. | 电话有很多 一堆叫彼得的 |
[33:50] | Any of them call multiple times? | 有人打过多次的吗 |
[33:53] | Let me see… | 我看一下 |
[33:55] | Here’s one-Peter Harper. | 这儿有一个 彼得·哈伯 |
[33:56] | It looks like Mark initially took the call. | 看起来 最初是马克接的电话 |
[33:58] | And the last time Peter called the hotline was… | 彼得最后一次打热线电话的时间是 |
[34:01] | less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时之前 |
[34:02] | Where would Peter Harper be now? | 彼得·哈伯现在在哪 |
[34:04] | Rosewood, just outside of St. Paul. | 罗斯伍德 就在圣保罗周边 |
[34:06] | Yeah, that’s gotta be him. | 就是他 |
[34:07] | But where is he taking Tammy? | 但是塔米在哪 |
[34:09] | It looks like she’s a swimmer. | 她应该经常游泳 |
[34:10] | Water is crucial to Peter’s fantasy. | 水是彼得幻想中的重要因素 |
[34:13] | Hey, there’s a community center nearby. | 附近有个社交中心 |
[34:15] | I’m sending you the digits right now. | 我现在把地址发给你们 |
[34:17] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[34:41] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[34:43] | Please? | 有人吗 |
[34:45] | Hello? Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[34:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:53] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么在这儿 |
[34:55] | God, you’re even more beautiful up close. | 天啊 近看你更漂亮了 |
[34:58] | Don’t touch me. | 不要碰我 |
[35:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:03] | It’s me, Peter. | 是我 彼得 |
[35:06] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[35:09] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:12] | I need your help with something | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:13] | I’ve been struggling with for a while now. | 这事已经困扰我好久了 |
[35:16] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[35:20] | I need you to convince me not to kill you. | 我要你说服我不杀你 |
[35:38] | Please tell me why you’re doing this. | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:40] | I had to protect you from him. | 我得帮你逃出他的魔爪 |
[35:42] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[35:46] | It doesn’t matter anymore. He’s gone now. | 已经不要紧了 他已经被搞定了 |
[35:50] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[35:53] | Do you know how long I’ve waited for this moment? | 你知道我为了这一刻等了多久吗 |
[36:06] | I wrote something for you. | 我给你写了点东西 |
[36:14] | “If she only knew how special she was, | 她要是能知道她有多特别 |
[36:18] | “how she made me feel human for the first time. | 以及她是如何让我感觉重获新生就好了 |
[36:21] | “But… | 但是 |
[36:24] | “if she knew about the secret thoughts I had, | 如果她了解到我那些秘密的想法 |
[36:30] | would she stay?” | 她还会留下吗 |
[36:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[36:37] | You need help. | 你得寻求帮助 |
[36:40] | Peter, I can be there for you. | 彼得 我可以帮你 |
[36:45] | I know the moment I untie you, you’ll leave. | 我知道一旦给你松绑 你就会一去不回 |
[36:50] | I already lost someone today. | 我今天已经失去过一个人了 |
[36:51] | I can’t lose you, too. | 不能连你也失去了 |
[36:52] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[36:55] | God, I wish I believed you. | 天啊 真希望我能相信你 |
[37:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[37:14] | I couldn’t have written this any better. | 这真是我的上乘之作了 |
[37:29] | Peter Harper, FBI! Don’t move! | 彼得·哈伯 联调局 不准动 |
[37:32] | Drop the knife, Peter! | 把刀放下 彼得 |
[37:33] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:35] | I’m going in. | 我下去 |
[37:36] | Mark is a liar and a thief | 马克坑蒙拐骗 |
[37:38] | and I made him pay. | 我让他付出了代价 |
[37:50] | Peter, I know he betrayed your trust. | 彼得 我知道他辜负了你的信任 |
[37:52] | Just put the knife down and we can talk about this. | 把刀放下 我们好好谈谈这件事 |
[37:55] | You don’t know what it’s like– | 你不知道这种感觉 |
[37:57] | The thoughts and the images that won’t go away. | 如此多的想法和画面在脑中挥之不去 |
[38:04] | This is my only option. | 我只有这一个选择 |
[38:06] | Peter, that’s not true. | 彼得 你错了 |
[38:06] | Listen, I know exactly | 我完全明白 |
[38:09] | what it’s like. | 这种感觉 |
[38:12] | Right now is the part where I’m supposed to lie to you, | 接下来我本该对你说谎 |
[38:14] | tell you that everything’s gonna be ok | 告诉你一切都会好起来 |
[38:16] | and that we can somehow help you, | 我们能够帮助你 |
[38:19] | but the fact of the matter is, Peter, I don’t know if we can. | 但事实是 彼得 我不知道我们是否能帮你 |
[38:23] | There might not be any form of therapy | 世上可能没有一种治疗法 |
[38:26] | that ever takes these urges away. | 能让这些冲动逐渐消退 |
[38:28] | Spence, what are you doing? | 斯宾塞 你在做什么 |
[38:29] | But that doesn’t mean you stop trying. | 但这不代表你不能努力去改变 |
[38:33] | Peter, no matter what happens, you have to keep trying. | 彼得 不管发生什么 你都得不断地尝试 |
[38:35] | I know it’s not what you want to hear, | 我知道忠言逆耳 |
[38:38] | but at least it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[38:50] | I appreciate your honesty. | 谢谢你坦言相告 |
[39:13] | Oscar Wilde said, | 奥斯卡·王尔德[爱尔兰作家]曾说 |
[39:15] | “I can resist anything except temptation.” | 我能抵御一切 除了诱惑 |
[39:20] | Reid. | 里德 |
[39:21] | I just finished the case file. | 我刚写完案件报告 |
[39:23] | I talked to Morgan and JJ and | 我之前和摩根及小洁谈过了 |
[39:24] | I wanted to talk to you about what happened. | 现在来跟你谈谈今天发生的事 |
[39:26] | The hostage was clear and I made a tactical decision | 我在人质已被救回的情况下做了战术决定 |
[39:28] | to tell the unsub the truth about his condition. | 告诉嫌犯他的情况的真相 |
[39:30] | And what did you think that would accomplish? | 你认为此举会达到怎样的效果 |
[39:32] | Well, Hotch, I thought the last time I was in a situation like this, | 霍奇 我上次遇见同样的情况时 |
[39:35] | I did exactly what I was supposed to. | 我做了自己应做的事 |
[39:37] | I told a perfect lie and that didn’t work, | 骗了嫌犯 但并没有效果 |
[39:38] | so this time, in the hopes of saving someone’s life, | 所以这次我换了种方法 |
[39:40] | I tried something different. | 希望能救他的命 |
[39:41] | And this didn’t work. | 这次也没成功 |
[39:43] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[39:46] | To me, this is very clearly about Maeve. | 我认为你深受梅芙一案的影响 |
[39:58] | I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted earlier. | 我想为我之前的表现道歉 |
[40:00] | No. No, no, no. Please, please don’t apologize. | 不不 千万别道歉 |
[40:03] | That was all me. I was being really snappy. | 都是我的错 是我在耍脾气 |
[40:06] | I just– | 我 |
[40:08] | Well, I never knew you were taking ukulele lessons. | 我根本不知道你在学尤克里里琴 |
[40:10] | Yeah. It’s number 32 on my | 没错 这在我的 |
[40:12] | I don’t want to call it a bucket list bucket list. | “我不想称为人生目标清单”的清单上列第32位 |
[40:16] | You know, I never thought we’d be here. | 我从没想过我们会这样 |
[40:18] | Well, when you break up with someone, there’s that fantasy | 和伴侣分手以后 你总会 |
[40:21] | that you can stay friends, which I guess is a fantasy. | 以为你们能做朋友 但其实那是不可能的 |
[40:25] | Penelope, I want to be friends. | 佩内洛普 我希望我们能当朋友 |
[40:26] | So do I. But can you handle it? | 我也想 但你处理得好吗 |
[40:28] | Because friends support each other and their relationships, | 朋友要互相支持 这包括对方的感情生活 |
[40:31] | and so far I have see you now date Gina, Lisa, | 到目前为止我看见你分别约会了吉娜 丽莎 |
[40:34] | Mindy, Leslie, Shannon, Gina again. | 明迪 莱斯利 莎伦 然后又是吉娜 |
[40:37] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[40:38] | I mean– it’s not easy for me, | 这对我来说不容易 |
[40:41] | but I want you to be happy. | 但我希望你幸福 |
[40:43] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[40:44] | Ok. Ok, I gotta go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[40:48] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[40:50] | Gina really liked the bracelet you helped me pick out. | 吉娜很喜欢你帮我选的那个手镯 |
[40:53] | Well, I do know jewelry. | 我确实很懂珠宝 |
[40:55] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:56] | Bright and early. | 明天一早见 |
[40:58] | I don’t know how much longer I can contain the crowd. | 你粉丝太多了 我快被挤成纸片了 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:18] | Penelope, Penelope… | 佩内洛普 佩内洛普 |
[41:20] | Ok. | 好了 |
[41:23] | Tonight’s premiere performance | 今晚的这场首演 |
[41:24] | will be my rendition | 我为大家表演的是 |
[41:26] | of “Old MacDonald Had A Farm” | 《老麦克唐纳有个农场》的佩妞版 |
[41:31] | * Old MacDonald * | * 老麦克唐纳 * |
[41:34] | * Had a farm * | * 有个农场 * |
[41:37] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[41:37] | * E-I-E-I * * E-I-E-I * |