时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mom, your pearls, really? | 妈 你的珍珠项链 不是吧 |
[00:03] | Oh, I think they’re nice. | 我觉得很漂亮啊 |
[00:05] | Just try them. | 试试嘛 |
[00:06] | Wow, look at you! | 瞧瞧 |
[00:09] | You’re so pretty, Sera. | 你真美 塞拉 |
[00:11] | Isn’t she, Dad? | 对吧 爸 |
[00:12] | Just like her mom. | 有其母必有其女 |
[00:13] | Oh, stop. | 少来了 |
[00:15] | Let me do it. | 我来拍吧 |
[00:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[00:17] | – All right, you got it? – Yeah. | -拿稳了吗 -拿稳了 |
[00:19] | All right, here you go. | 好了 交给你了 |
[00:21] | If this guy touches you, he’s dead. | 那家伙要是敢碰你 就死定了 |
[00:24] | – Dad. – I’m serious. | -爸 -我说真的呢 |
[00:25] | Just please don’t say that to him. | 拜托别这么跟他说 |
[00:27] | Stop embarrassing her, Bruce. | 别让她尴尬了 布鲁斯 |
[00:29] | I want to go to homecoming. | 我也想去返校节 |
[00:31] | Soon enough, little one. | 很快就到你了 小妹 |
[00:36] | I am not so little. | 我才没有很小 |
[00:50] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:53] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:55] | Hello? What’s your emergency? | 你好 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[00:58] | Is anyone there? Hello? | 有人在吗 喂 |
[01:00] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:02] | They’re gone. My girls are gone. | 她们不见了 我的姑娘们不见了 |
[01:04] | I need your help. | 帮帮我 |
[01:07] | When you say girls, do you mean your daughters? | 姑娘们是指您的女儿们吗 |
[01:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:11] | All right, I need you to stay on the line, sir. | 好的 您别挂断 先生 |
[01:13] | Please confirm where you’re calling from. | 请确认您的位置 |
[01:15] | 1721 Hillcrest Drive. | 山顶车道1721号 |
[01:18] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样呢 |
[01:20] | What’s your name, sir? | 请告诉我姓名 先生 |
[01:22] | Bruce. Bruce Morrison. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯·莫里森 |
[01:24] | How old are your daughters, Mr. Morrison? | 您的女儿们多大了 莫里森先生 |
[01:26] | 13 and 17. | 一个13岁 一个17岁 |
[01:29] | When was the last time you saw them? | 您最后一次见她们是什么时候 |
[01:31] | They went to bed around 9:30. | 她们九点半左右上床睡觉 |
[01:34] | No, wait. It was Monday. | 不 等等 是周一晚上 |
[01:36] | Sera has a study group, so it was more like 10:00. | 塞拉参加了学习小组 应该是十点睡的 |
[01:40] | Sir, today is Wednesday. | 先生 今天是周三了 |
[01:42] | You haven’t seen them since Monday? | 您从周一到现在都没见过她们吗 |
[01:45] | No. No, that can’t be right. | 不 不对啊 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry, sir, but it is. | 很遗憾 先生 但事实如此 |
[01:49] | Today is Wednesday. | 今天是周三 |
[01:51] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | The police have been alerted, sir, and they’re on their way. | 已经通知警方了 先生 他们很快就到 |
[01:54] | That call came in an hour ago. | 这通电话是一小时前打进来的 |
[01:57] | How does a single father | 一个单身父亲怎么会在 |
[01:58] | lose his teenage daughters for 36 hours? | 年少的女儿们走丢后36个小时才报警 |
[02:00] | He doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[02:01] | His girls are gone. | 他的女儿们不见了 |
[02:03] | He doesn’t blame anyone. | 他没怪责任何人 |
[02:05] | And he doesn’t use any buzzwords | 也没用第一响应人员 |
[02:07] | first responders are trained to hear. | 习以为常的那些词汇 |
[02:08] | He never says missing, abducted, runaway. | 他没说失踪 绑架 离家出走 |
[02:11] | Maybe that’s what they did, though. Maybe they ran away. | 也许她们就是离家出走 |
[02:13] | There’s no history of that. | 以前没发生过 |
[02:15] | The likelihood of a stranger abduction | 在这种邻里 陌生人绑架 |
[02:16] | in a neighborhood like this is rare. | 这种可能性是很低的 |
[02:18] | I’ve counted 7 turns from the entrance to their driveway. | 从小区入口到他们的车道一共有七个转角 |
[02:21] | No one just stumbled onto the house. | 如此隐蔽的房子成为随机目标的可能性很小 |
[02:22] | And where’s the mother? | 那母亲呢 |
[02:23] | Could this be a parental child abduction? | 会不会是母亲带走了孩子 |
[02:25] | Uh, doubtful. | 估计不是 |
[02:26] | Exactly one year ago today he made this call. | 一年前的今天 他打了这通电话 |
[02:29] | 911. Please state your emergency. | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[02:31] | My wife is gone. | 我妻子不见了 |
[02:34] | Confirm where are you calling from. | 请确认您的位置 |
[02:35] | 1721 Hillcrest Drive. | 山顶车道1721号 |
[02:39] | She’d also been missing for two days | 也是在妻子失踪两天后 |
[02:41] | before he contacted authorities, and she’s never been found. | 他才给警方打电话 他妻子也一直没有找到 |
[02:43] | This man is either the victim of a serial offender | 这个人要么是惯犯的受害者 |
[02:46] | or he is one. | 要么自己就是凶手 |
[02:47] | Please tell me this guy’s in custody. | 这家伙应该被拘留了吧 |
[02:49] | The Salisbury police are at his home | 索斯波利警方派人去他家了 |
[02:50] | and they’ve been there since the call came in. | 警方到了之后就没离开 |
[02:52] | There are hard copies and tablet copies | 飞机上有两件案子的 |
[02:55] | of both case files on the plane. | 复印件和平板电脑资料 |
[02:57] | It’s a short flight to the Eastern Shore. | 去东海岸很快的 |
[02:59] | There’ll be more when you land. | 那边会有更多资料 |
[03:31] | All That Remains | 时光灰烬 |
[03:37] | “Love never dies a natural death. | 爱绝不会自然消失 |
[03:39] | It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. | 它会因无知 错误和背叛而消亡 |
[03:43] | It dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” | 会因厌倦 畏缩和玷污而死去 |
[03:49] | Anais Nin. | 阿娜伊斯·宁 |
[03:52] | Bruce and Judy Morrison | 布鲁斯和茱蒂·莫里森夫妇 |
[03:53] | were well liked and active in the community. | 在社区里很活跃 也挺受欢迎 |
[03:55] | All signs point to them living a quiet life. | 所有迹象表明 他们过着平静的日子 |
[03:57] | He’s a writer and a professor, | 他是个作家兼教授 |
[03:58] | and it looks like she got into real estate a few years ago. | 妻子几年前涉足房地产业 |
[04:01] | ’02, before the market crashed. | 02年 金融危机之前 |
[04:03] | Well, 10 years later Judy had an affair with a co-worker, | 十年后茱蒂和她一位同事发生了婚外恋 |
[04:06] | a Jeff Godwin? | 一个叫杰夫·高德温的 |
[04:07] | That was discovered in the investigation | 当年警方查到了这点 |
[04:09] | but never made it in the papers. | 但是没有记录在案 |
[04:11] | Bruce Morrison was a prime suspect, | 布鲁斯·莫里森曾是头号嫌疑犯 |
[04:12] | but they never found any evidence | 但警方没有证据 |
[04:14] | and the affair wasn’t deemed enough of a motive. | 妻子偷情也不足以构成作案动机 |
[04:16] | The university’s put him on sabbatical since then. | 从那以后学校就让他休假了 |
[04:18] | He’s been writing forever, and he’s been teaching since 1985. | 他一直在写作 从1985年起就是一名教师 |
[04:21] | Transcript says he was grief-stricken | 记录上说他极度悲伤 |
[04:24] | and couldn’t handle the pressure. | 无法承受这种压力 |
[04:25] | Not many people could. | 没有几人能够承受 |
[04:26] | The odds of this event striking the same family | 这种不幸于同一天降临在同一个家庭上的几率 |
[04:28] | on the same day must be a billion to one. | 几乎是十亿分之一 |
[04:31] | Close enough. | 差不多 |
[04:32] | Judy inherited money from her family | 茱蒂从娘家继承了遗产 |
[04:34] | and it’s in a trust for the girls. | 放入了一笔信托金中 受益人是两个女儿 |
[04:36] | Ah, jeez, please tell me | 天哪 可别告诉我 |
[04:37] | he did not get rid of his wife for money. | 他为了拿到那笔钱而除掉了自己的妻子 |
[04:39] | Bank records indicate he hasn’t touched the funds, | 银行记录说明他没有动信托金 |
[04:41] | despite the depleting supplemental income from the university. | 只是花掉了那笔来自大学的额外收入 |
[04:43] | Yeah, but it could be a combo platter. | 对 可能是两方面原因 |
[04:45] | Revenge and profit. | 报复和获利 |
[04:47] | His wife cheated and he retaliated in anger. | 妻子背叛了他 他愤怒地想报复 |
[04:49] | That might not be a surprise, but that doesn’t explain | 这不是什么怪事 但无法解释 |
[04:51] | why he would harm his own children. | 他怎么会伤害自己的骨肉 |
[05:00] | The oldest daughter Sera had a 4.0 GPA, | 大女儿塞拉的成绩平均分达到了4.0 |
[05:03] | but she didn’t apply to a single college back east. | 但她没有申请东部的任何学校 |
[05:06] | She accepted a Stanford early admission. | 接受了斯坦福大学的提前录取 |
[05:08] | Maybe her father saw going that far away as a form of betrayal. | 也许她父亲觉得离家太远是一种背叛 |
[05:11] | The second one in a year. | 一年之中的第二次 |
[05:13] | First his wife of 27 years fools around | 第一次是相濡以沫27年的妻子背叛他 |
[05:15] | and then probably threatens to end the marriage. | 很有可能还威胁他要离婚 |
[05:18] | A year later, the daughter can’t wait to leave. | 一年后女儿又迫不及待想要离家 |
[05:21] | Abandonment could be the common denominator. | 两者都算是某种抛弃 |
[05:23] | There is another possibility. | 还有另外一种可能 |
[05:25] | Maybe Bruce Morrison didn’t do it. | 也许不是布鲁斯·莫里森做的 |
[05:27] | The family have any enemies? | 他们家树了什么外敌吗 |
[05:28] | The only person that might fit that would be Jeff Godwin. | 唯一符合条件的是杰夫·高德温 |
[05:30] | Looks like he had a pretty solid alibi | 貌似他在茱蒂失踪那晚 |
[05:33] | the night Judy went missing. | 有充分的不在场证明 |
[05:34] | He was wining and dining his own wife | 他那晚和自己的妻子 |
[05:36] | at a local restaurant. | 在一家当地的餐馆共进晚餐 |
[05:37] | So the only viable suspect back then | 所以当时唯一可能的嫌犯 |
[05:40] | was the same one we have now. | 也是现在我们的唯一嫌犯 |
[05:42] | All the answers are in that house. | 所有答案都在那座房子里 |
[05:59] | Marty Friedman. Thanks for making the trip. | 马蒂·弗莱德曼 谢谢你们能赶来 |
[06:01] | We got search and rescue combing the woods | 我们在树林里夏普谈克河和威科米科河 |
[06:02] | and the Choptank and Wicomico rivers. | 都进行了地毯式搜索营救 |
[06:05] | We’re dredging all the way from here to the Chesapeake. | 我们从此处一直搜查到切萨皮克市 |
[06:07] | I’m not letting this guy get away with it again. | 我绝不能让嫌犯再次逃脱 |
[06:09] | Has he said why he took a day to call? | 他提过为何隔了一天才报警吗 |
[06:13] | Claims he doesn’t remember. | 他说自己不记得了 |
[06:16] | He’s been glued to his computer. | 说自己一直坐在电脑前 |
[06:18] | Maybe he needs new material for a novel. | 或许他需要写小说的新素材 |
[06:20] | We’ll work alongside your team if that’s all right. | 不介意的话 我们会跟你的团队一起工作 |
[06:23] | Whatever you need. | 请随意 |
[06:34] | Everybody take a room. | 一人一间 |
[06:35] | Mr. Morrison, | 莫里森先生 |
[06:37] | I’m Aaron Hotchner from the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[06:39] | My team’s here to help gather information to find your children. | 我们到这里搜集资料以帮助你找回孩子 |
[06:41] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[06:43] | But shouldn’t you be out there looking for my girls? | 你们不是该出去找我的女儿吗 |
[06:45] | We have to start where they were last seen. | 我们得从孩子最后一次出现的地方开始 |
[06:47] | I know you think I did this. | 我知道你们觉得是我做的 |
[06:49] | They all do. | 他们都这么认为 |
[06:50] | Sir, we’re not here to accuse you. | 先生 我们不是来这里指责你的 |
[06:51] | We want to find your daughters. | 我们想要找到你的女儿 |
[06:53] | Well, so do I. | 我也想 |
[06:55] | So if someone calls with a ransom demand, | 如果有人打电话要赎金 |
[06:57] | do you have the means to trace the call? | 你们有办法追踪到电话来源吗 |
[06:59] | No one’s calling. | 没有人打来 |
[07:04] | We’ll have our analyst set up what we call a trap and trace | 我们会让匡蒂科的程序员装好一个叫做 |
[07:06] | – back at Quantico.- Thanks. | -陷阱追踪的装置 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | I’m told you have Sera’s phone. | 他们告诉我塞拉的手机在你这里 |
[07:09] | It’s on the dining room table. | 在餐厅的桌子上 |
[07:11] | And Katie’s phone? | 凯蒂的手机呢 |
[07:12] | I looked for it in her room. I couldn’t find it. | 我在她房间里找了 但没有找到 |
[07:15] | I’ve made some flyers. | 我做了一些寻人海报 |
[07:17] | Detective, would it be possible | 警探 可以拜托你的探员 |
[07:19] | for one of your officers to help get them out? | 帮我把海报发出去吗 |
[07:20] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意很好 |
[07:23] | It looks like Katie stayed in a lot. | 看来凯蒂经常待在家中 |
[07:24] | She has a schedule of when she was gonna try new recipes. | 她有一张何时尝试新食谱的时间表 |
[07:27] | She seems like a really sweet girl. | 看来是个很贴心的女孩 |
[07:30] | Her charger’s here but the phone is not. | 她的充电器在这里但手机不在 |
[07:33] | Maybe it’s with her? | 手机也许在她身上 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I’ll have Garcia track it. | 对 我让加西亚追踪一下 |
[07:36] | It’ll only work if it’s on, though. | 但只有开了机才能追踪 |
[07:37] | It’s worth a try. | 值得试一下 |
[07:38] | If the girls had access to a phone and they were ok, | 如果女孩们身上有手机并且没事 |
[07:40] | they would have called for help by now. | 她们现在应该已经打电话求助了 |
[07:47] | Nothing in the past year since her mom disappeared. | 从她妈妈去年失踪后什么都没有写 |
[07:50] | It looks like she kept it all bottled up. | 看来她都闷在了心里 |
[07:51] | Except when she was assigned to write. | 除了布置的作文 |
[07:53] | There’s a lot of papers in here from her creative writing class. | 她在创造性写作课上写了很多文章 |
[07:56] | Her dad’s a writer and English professor. | 她爸爸是作家还是英文教授 |
[07:58] | Maybe she was trying to get his attention. | 也许是为了得到他的注意 |
[08:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:06] | Are most high school seniors this neat? | 高中毕业生都这么整洁吗 |
[08:09] | Trash is empty. Bed’s perfectly made. | 垃圾箱是空的 床铺得那么整齐 |
[08:15] | So is that what he did for two days, | 那两天他都在做这些事吗 |
[08:17] | clean the house? | 清扫房子 |
[08:21] | We let the housekeeper go | 我去年被迫休假的时候 |
[08:22] | when I was forced to take a sabbatical last year. | 我们解雇了保姆 |
[08:25] | Are you angry about that? | 你生气吗 |
[08:26] | Angry? I don’t have the energy for that anymore. | 生气 早没那个精力了 |
[08:30] | How are you keeping up with everything? | 那这一切你是怎么操持过来的 |
[08:32] | The girls and I do the best we can. | 我和我女儿们尽力而为 |
[08:35] | Judy liked an orderly house, | 茱蒂喜欢家里整整齐齐的 |
[08:36] | and I keep hoping that she’ll walk back through that door. | 我一直盼着她哪天从那道门走进来 |
[08:42] | You just did laundry but only your clothes. | 你刚洗了衣服 不过只有你自己的 |
[08:45] | I was wondering, did you do that | 我很好奇 你是在报警前洗的 |
[08:46] | before or after you called 911? | 还是在报警后洗的 |
[08:50] | I did it when I woke up in the morning, | 我早上醒来以后洗的衣服 |
[08:53] | before I knew the girls were missing. | 那时我还不知道我女儿失踪了 |
[08:54] | Mr. Morrison, you understand that we can only help you | 莫里森先生 你如果不如实相告 |
[08:57] | if you tell us everything that happened. | 我们爱莫能助 你明白吧 |
[09:01] | Katie was asleep when Sera came home late. | 塞拉很晚才回家 那会儿凯蒂已经睡了 |
[09:03] | She said that she drove slow because of the rain. | 她说下雨了 所以她车开得很慢 |
[09:06] | That’s all I remember. | 我只记得这些 |
[09:07] | Oh, and I was watching basketball. | 对了 那会儿我在看篮球赛 |
[09:10] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[09:13] | I went to bed, I guess. | 大概是上床睡觉了 |
[09:19] | It’s happened before. | 以前也出过这种事 |
[09:21] | I can’t explain it, | 我解释不了 |
[09:22] | but the next thing I know, it’s morning. | 可等我清醒过来 已经是早上了 |
[09:26] | And I could feel that something was wrong. | 我能感觉到有地方不对劲 |
[09:48] | Sera, you’re late! | 塞拉 你要迟到了 |
[09:51] | Katie, Sera, your alarm’s going off. | 凯蒂 塞拉 闹钟响了 |
[09:55] | Did you oversleep? | 你们睡过头了吧 |
[10:04] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[10:08] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[10:10] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[10:16] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[10:21] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[10:25] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[10:27] | Katie! Sera! | 凯蒂 塞拉 |
[10:37] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[10:39] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[10:40] | Hello? What’s your emergency? | 你好 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[10:43] | Is anyone there? Hello? Sir? | 有人在吗 喂 先生 |
[10:46] | They’re gone. My girls are gone. | 她们不见了 我的姑娘们不见了 |
[10:48] | I need your help. | 请帮帮我 |
[10:54] | I just–I can’t stand here and do nothing. | 我不能在这儿坐以待毙 |
[10:57] | I have Judy’s sister coming in. | 茱蒂的妹妹快来了 |
[10:58] | We have to find the girls. | 我们得找到我女儿 |
[11:00] | How much longer do you need to be standing here. | 你们还要在这儿站多久 |
[11:02] | Shouldn’t we be out there looking? | 我们不是该去外面找找吗 |
[11:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:21] | Hi, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[11:23] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 还没消息 |
[11:28] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:30] | So, he does own a 12-gauge shotgun. | 他确实有一支12轨距的散弹枪 |
[11:33] | The police catalogued it a year ago. | 一年前被警方收缴过 |
[11:35] | But ballistics proved | 不过依据弹道痕迹 |
[11:36] | that it hadn’t been fired in years. | 那把枪已经好几年没用过了 |
[11:37] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪 |
[11:38] | He claims he doesn’t know, but I’m not finished. | 他说不知道 不过我还没说完 |
[11:41] | He also bought a used .38 | 茱蒂失踪后 |
[11:42] | just after Judy’s disappearance, | 他又买了一把点38口径的二手枪 |
[11:43] | and now he claims he doesn’t know where that is either. | 现在他又说不知道那把枪到哪去了 |
[11:45] | Well, if he used it, it might explain | 如果他用了那把枪 就可以解释 |
[11:46] | why he threw his clothes in the wash this morning. | 今天早上他为什么要洗衣服了 |
[11:48] | So the clothes would be compromised. | 这样衣服就无法作为证据采信了 |
[11:51] | He did sleep in here, though. | 不过他确实是在这里睡的 |
[11:52] | We should have these sheets tested for gunshot residue. | 得把这些床单送去做射击残留物检测 |
[11:54] | Excuse me. Uh, excuse me. | 麻烦 麻烦一下 |
[11:57] | Will you bag the sheets, please? | 请把床单装袋 |
[12:00] | There’s some muddy boots by the back door. | 后门有双沾了泥的靴子 |
[12:01] | We should test those, too. | 那些也该检测一下 |
[12:02] | Well, it appears he still sleeps on his side of the bed. | 看来他还是只睡他这半边床 |
[12:05] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[12:06] | His wife’s things haven’t been cleaned out. | 他妻子的东西还没处理掉呢 |
[12:13] | Maybe he really is in mourning. | 也许他真在悼念她 |
[12:15] | Our analyst is checking phone logs. | 我们的分析人员在查电话记录 |
[12:17] | We did the same last year, | 去年我们也查过 |
[12:18] | but it’s like Judy Morrison just vanished. | 但茱蒂·莫里森就像是人间蒸发了 |
[12:20] | I couldn’t even find her phone or appointment book | 我根本找不到她的手机或是记事簿 |
[12:22] | to see who her last meetings were with. | 她最后跟谁见过面也不得而知 |
[12:24] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:29] | When does recycling get picked up? | 收废品的人什么时候来 |
[12:31] | Monday mornings. | 周一早上 |
[12:32] | So these are new. | 这些是刚喝不久的 |
[12:34] | Last year he said he was in recovery | 去年他说他快戒掉了 |
[12:35] | but had fallen off the wagon because of Judy’s affair. | 可因为茱蒂的出轨 又半途而废了 |
[12:38] | He hasn’t mentioned this at all. | 他可完全没提到这事 |
[12:39] | I always thought he was drinking more than he admitted. | 我总觉得他实际喝的比他声称的要多 |
[12:41] | Wondered if he was popping pills, too, | 不知道他是不是还嗑药 |
[12:43] | but we could never find any evidence. | 不过我们没找到任何证据 |
[12:46] | Well, let’s go ask him. | 那我们去问问他 |
[12:50] | Mr. Morrison, | 莫里森先生 |
[12:52] | did the girls leave often without you knowing? | 你女儿常常不告而别吗 |
[12:54] | No. Look, I’ve told you everything. | 不 听着 我什么都告诉你们了 |
[12:58] | I gotta ask you, | 我还得问问你 |
[12:58] | are two bottles of bourbon a normal Monday night? | 周一晚上你都要喝两瓶波本威士忌吗 |
[13:02] | It wasn’t really two. | 其实没两瓶 |
[13:03] | There was only a little bit left in the first one. | 第一瓶原本就快见底了 |
[13:08] | It was a rough day. | 那一天特别难熬 |
[13:10] | Monday was the year anniversary of when Judy went missing. | 周一是茱蒂失踪一周年的日子 |
[13:13] | You think we don’t know that? | 你以为我们不知道吗 |
[13:15] | There haven’t been many days this year | 这一年我哪天 |
[13:16] | when I haven’t been very aware of your wife having gone missing. | 不想着你妻子失踪的事 |
[13:19] | What happened Monday? | 周一出什么事了 |
[13:20] | Did it all come rushing back and you just snapped? | 回忆全部涌入脑中然后你就爆发了是吧 |
[13:22] | No. I was sad and I drank too much | 不是 我很难过 喝了很多酒 |
[13:25] | because I miss my wife. | 因为我很想我妻子 |
[13:28] | Honestly, bourbon doesn’t help much. | 说实话 波本威士忌也没什么帮助 |
[13:31] | It helped you lose an entire day from what I can tell. | 在我看来这酒让你昏迷了整整一天 |
[13:36] | Why don’t we head upstairs. | 咱们上楼去吧 |
[13:43] | Detective. | 警探 |
[13:44] | Look, I understand that you’re frustrated, | 听着 我明白你很沮丧 |
[13:46] | but you’re not helping yourself taking it out on him. | 不过你这样针对他也于事无补 |
[13:48] | I thought this guy was dirty a year ago, | 一年前我就觉得这家伙有问题 |
[13:51] | and now it’s happened again. | 如今事情又再次重演了 |
[13:53] | There are no bodies, no evidence, | 没有尸体 没有证据 |
[13:55] | no nothing but my gut and 25 years of police work. | 除了我的直觉和25年的警察经验外一无所有 |
[14:05] | Hey, baby girl. | 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | Have you found them yet? | 找到她们了吗 |
[14:07] | I’m about to join the search. | 我正要去参与搜索 |
[14:08] | Good. Ok. I don’t know the location of Katie’s cell, | 好的 我查不到凯蒂手机的位置 |
[14:10] | which means the battery’s dead, but I pulled phone records | 肯定是没电关机了 不过我调出了 |
[14:13] | for both the girls, and holy cannoli, | 她俩的电话记录 我的天 |
[14:16] | they text more than I do. | 她们发短信比我还多 |
[14:17] | More Sera than Katie, but still… | 塞拉比凯蒂发的多 不过也是半斤八两 |
[14:19] | Anything suspicious? | 有可疑对象吗 |
[14:20] | It looks like just friendly, rapid-fire repeat numbers, | 看上去没什么问题 都是些重复号码 |
[14:23] | probably all known contacts. | 应该都是认识的人 |
[14:24] | Uh, last activity was Monday at 9:55 p.m. | 最后一条是在周一晚9点55分 |
[14:27] | Well, that matches the dad’s story. | 这和她们父亲的说法一致 |
[14:28] | I’m wading through the most used numbers first. | 我正从经常出现的号码查起 |
[14:30] | I will hit you back when I know who’s who. | 一旦知道了谁是谁再打给你 |
[14:32] | I’m hanging up hard, like the strength of my love. | 我正在全力以赴 正如对爱情一样 |
[14:40] | She had a lot of hobbies before she started selling real estate. | 她做房地产前有很多爱好 |
[14:42] | Yeah, family projects. | 是啊 家庭计划 |
[14:44] | Devoted mom. | 一心奉献的母亲 |
[14:48] | You ready, Reid? | 好了吗 里德 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[14:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:59] | Do you mind if I ask you a question. | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[15:02] | He killed them, too, did he? | 他也杀了她们 是不是 |
[15:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[15:04] | Did that son of a bitch hurt his daughters? | 那混蛋是不是杀了她女儿 |
[15:06] | Sir, how well do you know the family? | 先生 你有多了解这家人 |
[15:08] | They moved in when we did. | 他们和我们一起搬来的 |
[15:10] | My wife always liked his wife. | 我太太很喜欢他太太 |
[15:12] | And you and Mr. Morrison? | 你和莫里森先生呢 |
[15:13] | Got nothing in common with that drunk. | 我和那酒鬼没什么共同点 |
[15:16] | Told me he was gonna shoot my dog. | 他威胁说要杀了我的狗 |
[15:18] | I used to let my girls, you know, roam around the yard here. | 我以前总让它们在这院子里散步 |
[15:21] | They’d bark occasionally, but never too long. | 它们偶尔叫一两声 但时间很短 |
[15:23] | And then one night that idiot comes out, | 有一天晚上那白痴出来 |
[15:25] | hammered, | 酩酊大醉 |
[15:27] | and he tells me that he can’t work | 跟我说他没办法工作了 |
[15:28] | because my dog’s yapping. | 因为我的狗在叫 |
[15:30] | And then he says he wouldn’t be surprised | 然后他说如果我的某条狗哪天 |
[15:32] | if one of them was found dead. | 死掉的话他也不会惊讶 |
[15:34] | The man is nuts. | 那家伙是疯子 |
[15:35] | The Morrison girls were last seen Monday night. | 莫里森女儿们最后出现的时间是周一晚上 |
[15:37] | Did you see them at all? | 你那晚见到他们了吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 没 |
[15:39] | But Morrison sounded drunk and belligerent again. | 不过莫里森又喝醉了 他家还有争吵声 |
[15:43] | It was about 10:00. | 那是晚上10点 |
[15:45] | He didn’t tell you that, did he? | 他没跟你说吧 |
[15:47] | Were both cars home? | 他家的两辆车都在吗 |
[15:48] | Well, I’m not spying on the guy or anything, | 我不是想监视他 |
[15:50] | but we were out here a little later. | 不过我们后来出过门 |
[15:52] | I noticed his car was gone. | 我注意到他的车不见了 |
[15:54] | Then when I turned “Letterman” off, | 不过我看完莱特曼脱口秀后 |
[15:57] | it was back. | 车子回来了 |
[16:00] | Why did you stop going to your meetings? | 你为什么不去戒酒会了 |
[16:03] | I was two years sober. | 我戒了两年 |
[16:06] | Then Judy has this affair. | 然后茱蒂出轨了 |
[16:09] | I guess I needed something, so I started drinking again. | 我觉得需要点什么 就又开始喝了 |
[16:13] | What would you do? | 换做是你 你会怎么做 |
[16:16] | Your daughters testified that you and Judy had had a fight | 你女儿们说你和茱蒂在她失踪那晚 |
[16:19] | the night that she disappeared. | 有过争吵 |
[16:20] | That’s right. So? | 没错 那又怎样 |
[16:21] | And a neighbor heard an argument here on Monday night. | 有邻居说周一晚听到这里有争吵 |
[16:23] | Who told you that, chip Gordon? | 谁告诉你的 碎嘴高登吗 |
[16:26] | He’s a lonely old man. | 他个寂寞的老男人 |
[16:27] | And since when is having an argument with teenagers | 再说谁规定和年轻人争吵 |
[16:29] | against the law? | 也算违法了 |
[16:30] | It doesn’t mean I hurt them. | 那也不意味着我会伤害她们 |
[16:31] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[16:32] | No! | 当然没有 |
[16:38] | Yeah, Morgan, what do you got? | 摩根 有什么发现 |
[16:40] | How much does the alcohol abuse account for the time lost? | 你有多少次因为酗酒而失去意识 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | It doesn’t mean that I hurt my daughters. | 那也不意味着我会伤害我女儿 |
[16:47] | Where are Katie and Sera? | 凯蒂和塞拉在哪 |
[16:48] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[16:50] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[17:05] | Sera could be close! | 塞拉应该就在附近 |
[17:07] | I want teams working a 5-mile radius! | 我要搜索队把搜索范围扩大到五英里 |
[17:10] | Keep working upstream! | 去上游找 |
[17:12] | Get those dogs working! | 让那些狗好好干活 |
[17:13] | 5 miles down! | 范围扩大至五英里 |
[17:16] | We found Katie’s body in the reeds. | 我们在芦苇丛里找到了凯蒂的尸体 |
[17:19] | It’s near, uh… | 就在靠近… |
[17:21] | I don’t really know which river it is, Hotch. | 我也不知道这是什么河 霍奇 |
[17:57] | Katie, Katie… | 凯蒂 凯蒂 |
[17:59] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:02] | He’s sober, so this is raw emotion. | 他很清醒 流露的是真情实感 |
[18:04] | He lost his legs when Hotch told him. | 霍奇告诉他的时候他失声痛哭 |
[18:06] | The tears could be guilt as much as grief. | 眼泪可能是因为悲伤 也可能是因为内疚 |
[18:09] | Because that’s what we’re supposed to do | 那是人们被告知那样的消息时的 |
[18:11] | when given that news. | 正常反应 |
[18:13] | I don’t mean to sound so cynical, | 我不想说得这么嘲讽 |
[18:14] | but the man writes fiction. | 不过这人是写小说的 |
[18:17] | Any sign of Sera? | 有塞拉的消息吗 |
[18:18] | Maybe she’s still out there. | 或许还在外面某处 |
[18:19] | Doubtful, unless she’s found shelter. | 不一定 除非她找到住处 |
[18:21] | It’s supposed to be in the 20s tonight. | 这里晚上只有20多度[零下6摄氏度] |
[18:23] | Now that we’ve got Katie’s body, | 现在找到了凯蒂的尸体 |
[18:25] | we should run scenarios for what really happened on monday night. | 我们应该重现一下周一晚上的情景 |
[18:28] | That was the lab. Bruce definitely fired a gun at some point. | 实验室的消息 布鲁斯肯定开过枪 |
[18:31] | There’s residue on the sheets and on the boots. | 床单和鞋子上都有射击残留物 |
[18:33] | We need to get him to the station. | 我们得把他带到警局去 |
[18:41] | Biotic decomposition is slower in the winter months, | 生物分解在冬季会慢一些 |
[18:44] | and since her body wasn’t immersed in the river, | 尸体没有完全浸入河水 |
[18:45] | it wasn’t deteriorated, | 因此并无受损 |
[18:47] | so I can tell you a little more than I thought. | 我能给出的信息比此前预想的要多 |
[18:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | I knew Katie. | 我认识凯蒂 |
[18:56] | She and my daughter were in class together. | 她和我女儿曾是同班同学 |
[18:59] | We’re sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[19:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:03] | She was killed between 24 and 48 hours ago. | 被杀时间在24至48小时之前 |
[19:07] | COD is blunt force trauma to the squama of the occipital bone. | 死因是鳞状枕骨被钝物重击 |
[19:10] | Like from the butt of a gun? | 比如枪托 |
[19:12] | That’s possible. | 有可能 |
[19:12] | So she was found near the river but she didn’t drown? | 这么说她是在河边被发现 但没有溺水 |
[19:15] | No fluid in her lungs. | 肺部没有积水 |
[19:16] | The water was only a method of disposal. | 只是抛尸河边而已 |
[19:18] | Her nails have traces of skin packed under them. | 死者指缝里有皮肤组织 |
[19:20] | So we need to look for defensive wounds on her father. | 我们要在她父亲身上找防御伤 |
[19:35] | Mr. Morrison, I need to ask you to roll up your sleeves. | 莫里森先生 请你卷起袖子 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么 |
[19:38] | Please. | 请照办 |
[19:46] | I saw these in the shower this morning when I woke up. | 这是今早我洗澡时发现的 |
[19:50] | I have no idea how I got them. | 我不知道是怎么弄的 |
[19:53] | Did they happen during the fight? | 是在打斗时留下的吗 |
[19:54] | It wasn’t a fight. It was just parenting. | 没有打斗 只是教育子女 |
[19:57] | Did the detective tell you about Jeff Godwin? | 那个警探告诉你杰夫·高德温的事了吗 |
[20:00] | You should talk to him. | 你应该和他谈谈 |
[20:01] | He still coaches Sera’s soccer team, | 他还在塞拉的足球队执教 |
[20:03] | even though it’s ridiculous. | 简直荒唐之极 |
[20:05] | Every time I ask you a question, | 每次我问你一个问题 |
[20:06] | you have this habit of deflecting attention onto someone else. | 你都会把矛头指向别人 |
[20:12] | All of her latest writing assignments are very dark. | 她最近写的所有东西都很阴暗 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I saw those, too. | 没错 我也看了 |
[20:17] | I’m sure it’s part of her mom’s absence. | 肯定是因为母亲不在的缘故 |
[20:18] | Well, she’s had her fair share of suffering. | 她多次描述自己的痛苦 |
[20:20] | All right, so you think she’s alive. | 你觉得她还活着 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I have to. | 是的 必须这样想 |
[20:24] | If losing her mother didn’t change everything… | 如果失去母亲还没有改变一切的话 |
[20:28] | I know losing her sister certainly will. | 失去姐妹一定会的 |
[20:37] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[20:40] | How old were you when your sister died? | 你姐姐去世时你多大 |
[20:45] | 11. | 11岁 |
[20:46] | She was 17. | 她那时17岁 |
[20:51] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[20:52] | I think I may have found something creepy. | 我好像发现了一些可怕的东西 |
[20:54] | There’s a bunch of text messages between Sera | 塞拉和一个号码发了很多短信 |
[20:56] | and a number that I have traced back to Jeff Godwin. | 那个号码我追查到属于杰夫·高德温 |
[20:59] | Why would your missing mother’s ex-lover stay in touch? | 为什么要和失踪妈妈的前男友保持联系 |
[21:02] | More than a little inappropriate. | 这么做相当不合适 |
[21:03] | And here’s a text from J.G. | 这里有一条他发来的短信 |
[21:05] | Please tell me there was nothing strange | 两个人之间可千万 |
[21:07] | going on between him and the daughter. | 别有出格的关系 |
[21:08] | It seems more fatherly. Listen to this. | 看上去更像是父亲的口吻 听这个 |
[21:10] | “It’s gonna be ok. You just have to stay strong. | 会好起来的 你要坚强 |
[21:13] | Is he encouraging her to leave? | 他是在鼓励她离家吗 |
[21:14] | Or for her to face her father in some way? | 还是鼓励她用某种办法来面对她爸爸 |
[21:17] | Well, what about the texts on monday? | 周一的短信呢 |
[21:18] | There aren’t any. | 没有 |
[21:20] | The latest were from sunday night. | 最后的短信是周日晚上 |
[21:21] | No, no, no, yes, there are. I’m looking at the phone records. | 肯定有 我眼前就是通信记录 |
[21:23] | There’s texts between them on monday between 5:23 and 5:56 p.m. | 周一下午5:23至5:56有几条短信 |
[21:30] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:33] | Hey, Blake. | 布莱克 |
[21:35] | Morgan, we need you to find Jeff Godwin. | 摩根 你要找到杰夫·高德温 |
[21:37] | Uh, he just walked in. | 他刚自己来了 |
[21:39] | He did? | 是吗 |
[21:40] | Says he heard we found Katie | 自称听说找到了凯蒂的尸体 |
[21:41] | and he’s worried about Sera. | 担心塞拉的安全 |
[21:42] | He also texted Sera the night she went missing | 塞拉失踪当晚他还给她发过短信 |
[21:45] | and then deleted the texts. | 然后就删掉了 |
[21:46] | It looks like they texted a lot. | 看起来他们总发短信 |
[21:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:53] | Mr. Godwin, why did you feel it was appropriate | 高德温先生 你怎么能泰然自若的 |
[21:55] | to regularly text a 17-year-old girl? | 频繁给一个17岁女孩发短信呢 |
[21:58] | I’ve know those girls for a long time, | 我认识她们很久了 |
[21:59] | way before anything happened between me and their mother. | 后来才和她们的母亲相好 |
[22:02] | Look, I coach Sera. | 我是塞拉的教练 |
[22:03] | You didn’t think to request a different team, | 你不觉得应该换一个球队执教 |
[22:05] | given the circumstances? | 鉴于这样的特殊情况 |
[22:06] | No. My daughter plays on the team. | 不觉得 我女儿也在这个队里 |
[22:09] | Look, Sera reached out to me monday night. | 周一晚上 塞拉联系了我 |
[22:13] | God knows she needs a father figure. | 很明显她需要个父亲 |
[22:14] | Maybe the man her mother had an affair with | 或许和她母亲有染的那个男人 |
[22:18] | might not be the best person to offer that. | 不太适合扮演这个角色吧 |
[22:20] | Look, I just came in here because I heard about Katie | 我来这里是因为听说了凯蒂的事情 |
[22:23] | and I was worried about Sera. Don’t treat me like a criminal. | 我很担心塞拉 别把我当罪犯对待 |
[22:26] | Sera deleted texts that the two of you shared | 塞拉删掉了你们两人的短信 |
[22:28] | the same day she disappeared. | 当晚她就失踪了 |
[22:29] | Hey, wait, ok. They’re all here. | 等一下 短信都在这里 |
[22:32] | We agreed to meet in the parking lot | 我们约好在113公路上的 |
[22:34] | of a convenience store on Route 113. | 一个便利店的停车场见面 |
[22:36] | Read them. Go ahead. | 看看吧 |
[22:38] | Is this a regular thing for you? | 对你来说这样正常吗 |
[22:39] | Well, we’ve met there a couple times recently, | 我们最近在那里见过几次面 |
[22:40] | when she was really scared | 每次都是因为她很害怕 |
[22:41] | about what was happening with her and her dad. | 她和她父亲之间发生的事情 |
[22:43] | What was happening? | 什么事 |
[22:47] | Bruce gets really violent when he drinks, | 布鲁斯喝酒后会变得非常暴力 |
[22:48] | and it’s been getting worse. | 情况愈演愈烈 |
[22:51] | Sera had every reason to be terrified. | 塞拉理应害怕 |
[22:53] | I mean, look what happened. | 你想想发生的一切 |
[22:58] | Is everyone there? | 大家都在吗 |
[22:59] | Um, this call came in on Monday. | 这通电话是星期一打来的 |
[23:01] | It was made on Katie’s cell, which is still MIA. | 是用凯蒂失踪的手机打来的 |
[23:04] | The only 800 number she called | 她打过唯一以800开头的号码 |
[23:05] | was to a local abuse hotline. | 是当地的反家暴热线 |
[23:06] | She called there a few times in the last couple of months. | 过去两个月来 她打过几次 |
[23:09] | My name is Katie Morrison. I called last week. | 我叫凯蒂 莫里森 我上周打来过 |
[23:11] | Yes, Katie, I remember you. | 你好凯蒂 我记得你 |
[23:13] | He’s at it again. He’s just going crazy. | 他又来了 他又开始发疯了 |
[23:16] | He’s really drunk. | 他喝得很醉 |
[23:18] | Katie, are you safe? | 凯蒂 你安全吗 |
[23:19] | Yes. Hold on. | 是的 稍等 |
[23:20] | Hi, it’s Sera. We’re ok. I can handle this. | 你好 我是塞拉 我们没事 我搞得定 |
[23:23] | Who are they taking to? | 她们在给谁打电话 |
[23:24] | Girls, open the door! | 女儿们 快开门 |
[23:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:28] | Katie, open the door. | 凯蒂 快开门 |
[23:32] | Just stop now! | 别放了 |
[23:33] | I said open the door! | 我叫你开门 |
[23:46] | It’s a lay-up. | 上篮 |
[23:47] | Off the rim… | 球弹出了篮筐 |
[23:52] | Have you even talked to Katie today? | 你今天和凯蒂说过话吗 |
[23:58] | – Shh… – Are you serious, dad? | -别吵 -爸 你有没搞错啊 |
[23:59] | You are such a pathetic father. | 你真是个可悲的父亲 |
[24:02] | Get out of my way! | 给老子滚开 |
[24:15] | Girls, open the door! | 女儿们 快开门 |
[24:19] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[24:20] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[24:23] | I said open the door! | 我要你快开门 |
[24:26] | I said open the door! | 我要你快开门 |
[24:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[24:45] | What a pathetic little crybaby. | 真是个可悲的爱哭鬼 |
[24:49] | Ugh. I was always right about you, huh? | 呸 我就知道你是个窝囊废 |
[24:59] | So you got old Brucie in a cage, huh? | 看来你们把老布鲁斯抓起来了啊 |
[25:03] | You think that’s gonna help? | 你们以为这有用吗 |
[25:05] | It’s only gonna make him hide longer. | 这只会让他愈发逃避 |
[25:09] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道些什么 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna have to tell you ’cause the baby’s got his pacifier. | 我得告诉你们 那爱哭鬼躲起来吃奶嘴去了 |
[25:18] | Where’s Sera? | 塞拉在哪儿 |
[25:20] | She’s learning a lesson. | 她在上课 |
[25:22] | What did you do to them? | 你对她们做了什么 |
[25:23] | What did you do to them? | 你对她们做了什么 |
[25:28] | I scared them, that’s all. They needed it. | 我吓唬她们 仅此而已 她们活该 |
[25:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:33] | Because they’re spoiled, ungrateful little bitches | 因为她们被宠坏了 都是不知好歹的小骚货 |
[25:35] | who walk all over him any chance they get. | 一有机会就欺负她们的老爹 |
[25:39] | What happened to to Bruce? | 布鲁斯怎么了 |
[25:42] | He’s hiding, of course. | 他当然是躲起来了 |
[25:45] | See… | 懂了吗 |
[25:47] | When he can’t handle it, I save his ass. | 当他搞不定时 我就来搭救他 |
[25:52] | Bruce’s problem is, | 布鲁斯的问题就是 |
[25:55] | he can’t handle anything. | 他什么都搞不定 |
[26:04] | I give you a psychopath, but dual personality? | 这个精神病居然有双重人格 |
[26:07] | If that’s true, where was that guy a year ago? | 如果是真的 那这家伙一年前在哪儿 |
[26:09] | These conditions have triggers. | 这病是需要刺激来引发病症的 |
[26:11] | His accelerated drinking could have agitated it. | 他酗酒可能引发了病症 |
[26:14] | With all due respect, I don’t buy it. | 恕我直言 我不信他这套 |
[26:16] | The guys knows he’s dead meat | 这家伙知道自己死到临头 |
[26:17] | and this is an easy way to cop an insanity plea. | 所以想假装精神病来脱罪 |
[26:20] | I hear you, but we need to see if he’s got markers | 我理解你 但我们得检查一下 |
[26:22] | for a dissociative identity disorder. | 看他是否真有精神分裂症 |
[26:24] | You do what you need to do. I think it’s a waste of time. | 随便你怎么做 反正我觉得是浪费时间 |
[26:27] | So Bruce said Katie baked cookies Monday night. | 布鲁斯说凯蒂在星期一晚上做了饼干 |
[26:30] | We found them in the kitchen, so that’s true. | 我们在厨房找到了饼干 所以这是实话 |
[26:32] | And two of Sera’s friends confirmed | 而塞拉的两个朋友证实 |
[26:34] | she never made it to her study group. | 她并没有去参加学习小组 |
[26:35] | That’s because Jeff Godwin was in the parking lot | 那是因为杰夫·高德温从8点15分到9点半 |
[26:37] | with her from 8:15 to 9:30. | 都和她一起在停车场 |
[26:39] | And the girls called the hotline at 9:58. | 然后女孩们在9点58分打了热线电话 |
[26:41] | Detective, have your officers found either gun? | 探长 你的警员们找到枪了吗 |
[26:43] | No, but we’ve increased the search, | 还没 不过我们在凯蒂尸体的发现地 |
[26:45] | given where Katie’s body was found. | 加强了搜索 |
[26:46] | We’ve got residue, but we don’t know | 我们发现了火药残余 但还不知道 |
[26:47] | which gun or where it is now. | 是哪只枪的 也不知道枪在哪里 |
[26:49] | Look, whoever that was in there | 布鲁斯的另一个人格说 |
[26:50] | said he wanted to scare them, not hurt them. | 他只是想吓唬她们 而非伤害她们 |
[26:52] | Katie was beaten over the head in the middle of nowhere. | 而凯蒂却在荒野里被袭击了头部 |
[26:55] | You’re right. The alter could have lost his temper, | 你说的对 那个人格可能会脾气失控 |
[26:58] | or it could have just been a horrible accident. | 或者也可能只是一场意外 |
[27:00] | But getting the girls out of the house was planned. | 不过他是故意把女孩们赶出家门的 |
[27:02] | He said he wanted to scare them and had a gun to do it. | 他说过他用枪吓唬她们 |
[27:05] | And then he drove them somewhere. | 然后他开车把她们带到某处 |
[27:06] | Bruce’s car had the same mud on the driver’s side floor | 布鲁斯车子的驾驶座地板上和他的靴子上 |
[27:09] | that he had on his boots, but there wasn’t any in the backseat. | 有相同的泥巴痕迹 但车的后排座却没有 |
[27:11] | So 3 people drove somewhere, | 所以说 三个人乘车到某地 |
[27:12] | but only he came back. | 只有他一个人回来了 |
[27:13] | And the DNA coming back from Katie’s nails | 而凯蒂指甲里的DNA检验结果 |
[27:15] | will tell us what we already know– | 可以证明我们已知的真相 |
[27:17] | that Bruce Morrison did this. | 布鲁斯·莫里森就是真凶 |
[27:18] | So can I arrest him now? | 我可以逮捕他了吗 |
[27:19] | Detective, you have sufficient evidence to make the arrest, | 探长 你有足够的证据来实行逮捕 |
[27:22] | but we still don’t have Sera. | 但是我们还没找到塞拉 |
[27:24] | Give us an hour and maybe he’ll tell us where she is. | 给我们一小时 或许他会告诉我们她在哪 |
[27:27] | It’s your call, but he could still help us. | 你说了算 但他毕竟还能帮忙 |
[27:29] | Ok. One hour. | 好吧 就一小时 |
[27:50] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:53] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[27:58] | You played me some tape of the girls, | 你播放了女儿们的录音带 |
[28:00] | and then I don’t know. | 之后的我就不记得了 |
[28:03] | When did your blackouts start? | 你的病是什么时候开始的 |
[28:08] | In grad school. | 读研的时候 |
[28:09] | There was a lot of pressure and I’d drink. | 当时压力很大 于是我借酒消愁 |
[28:15] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得自己就要疯了 |
[28:21] | I couldn’t do that. | 我不可能做出那事 |
[28:23] | Please tell me I didn’t do that. | 求你告诉我 我没做过 |
[28:26] | There’s no way for us to confirm a D.I.D. diagnosis yet, | 至今我们还没有办法确诊精神分裂症 |
[28:29] | but we do know that he has chronic alcoholism, | 但我们知道他长期酗酒 |
[28:31] | which can and has gone hand in hand with it. | 而酗酒能够并确实导致精神分裂 |
[28:33] | The interesting thing is, his liver and pancreas | 奇怪的是 以他当年那种喝法 |
[28:35] | wouldn’t have survived 30 years of that kind of abuse, | 他的肝脏和胰脏都挺不过30年 |
[28:37] | so there must have been years where he’s gotten help. | 所以这些年来他肯定得到过帮助 |
[28:39] | He was in a program. | 他参加过戒酒活动 |
[28:40] | It would have to be more than that. Garcia, | 肯定不只如此 加西亚 |
[28:41] | has he ever been on medication to help curb his drinking? | 他有没用药物来抑制酗酒 |
[28:44] | All I’ve got is a yearly physical and that is it. | 我只发现他每年都做体检 仅此而已 |
[28:47] | D.I.D. usually stems from a history of sexual abuse. | 精神分裂症经常由性侵犯所导致 |
[28:50] | Ok, well, I’ve got nothing like that. | 我没查到任何这种情况 |
[28:52] | All I have known Bruce Morrison | 我只知道 布鲁斯·莫里森的母亲 |
[28:53] | is that his mother died when he was 10… | 在他十岁的时候就去世了 |
[28:54] | There’s your abandonment issue. | 这是遗弃问题 |
[28:56] | And he was raised by a single alcoholic father, | 他由独身的酒鬼父亲抚养长大 |
[28:58] | and there’s no evidence of any prescriptions. | 没有证据显示开过处方药 |
[29:00] | They look like the perfect family, | 一家人看起来其乐融融 |
[29:01] | but she would have had to | 但他们结婚时 |
[29:02] | know about his drinking when they got married. | 她应该就知道他的酗酒问题了 |
[29:04] | So you’re saying she helped manage him | 你的意思是她帮助他戒酒 |
[29:06] | and kept his problem a secret. | 并且帮他保密 |
[29:08] | Maybe she was the one that got the prescription. | 或许是她开的处方药 |
[29:10] | Garcia, can you run her medical history? | 加西亚 能查下她的病历吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. Hold on… | 好的 稍等 |
[29:15] | Ok. Disulfiram. | 找到了 戒酒硫 |
[29:17] | Am I saying that right? It’s for chronic alcoholism. | 我读得对吗 用于治疗慢性酒精中毒 |
[29:19] | She had a 90-day supply delivered 4 times a year | 就我所知 她有90天的药品供应量 |
[29:21] | for as long as I can tell. | 一年分四次送货 |
[29:23] | And it stopped coming a few months ago. | 几个月前停药了 |
[29:25] | It makes you just feel nauseous if you drink alcohol. | 这药会让你在喝酒时感到恶心 |
[29:27] | But she isn’t the one who had a drinking problem. He is. | 但酗酒的不是她 而是她丈夫 |
[29:30] | Garcia, who canceled it? | 加西亚 是谁停药的 |
[29:31] | Please hold while I dig. | 我来查 您稍等 |
[29:33] | Could that be the trigger? | 这会不会就是导火索 |
[29:35] | He goes after his daughters now that he’s off his meds? | 停药后他便盯上了自己的女儿们 |
[29:47] | That instability could work for us. | 我们可以利用他的不稳定 |
[29:53] | Hey, I–I didn’t– | 我不… |
[29:55] | Hey, I didn’t agree to this. | 我不同意这么做 |
[29:56] | Well, we’re looking for Sera, | 我们在找塞拉 |
[29:58] | and you’re the last ones to see her alive. | 而你是最后一个见到她的人 |
[29:59] | Look, like I told your guy here, | 我跟你们说了 |
[30:01] | I had nothing to do with this. And Sera’s afraid of him. | 我跟这件事毫无关系 塞拉很怕他 |
[30:04] | Do you want to tell us about your relationship with Sera? | 愿意跟我们说说你和塞拉的关系吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t have one. | 我们没有关系 |
[30:12] | Well, that’s strange. | 这就奇怪了 |
[30:13] | Why do you text her all the time, then? | 那你为什么整天跟她发短信 |
[30:17] | Jeff, it’s not that big of a leap. | 杰夫 这转变也没那么突然 |
[30:20] | You couldn’t have Judy anymore, so you thought… | 你不能再拥有茱蒂 所以你想… |
[30:23] | Why not? Sera looks just like her mom. | 有何不可呢 塞拉跟她妈妈很像 |
[30:28] | Stop! Back up! Back up! | 别动 退后 退后 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch! | 我要杀了这人渣 |
[30:32] | Get him out! Get him out now. | 带他出去 马上带他出去 |
[30:34] | Easy! | 淡定 |
[30:45] | Judy was gonna leave my boy for that scumbag. | 茱蒂本打算为了那混球离开另一个我 |
[30:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:54] | I’m Jennifer. | 我叫洁妮芙 |
[30:55] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[30:58] | My name is Johnny and I need a cigarette, Jennifer. | 我叫强尼 我想抽根烟 洁妮芙 |
[31:02] | Well, I might be able to help you out there. | 我应该能帮你 |
[31:04] | I’m sure you’re stressed. | 我知道你压力很大 |
[31:06] | Oh, I’m not. | 没有 |
[31:08] | I just want a smoke. | 我就是想抽根烟 |
[31:09] | Johnny, come on. | 强尼 得了吧 |
[31:12] | I know these teenage girls stress you out, | 我知道这些青春期的小姑娘让你崩溃 |
[31:15] | no matter what you say. | 不管你承不承认 |
[31:17] | I mean, how do you deal with it? | 你是怎么应对的 |
[31:18] | Do you like to, um… | 你喜欢… |
[31:20] | go out and shoot something? | 出去射击吗 |
[31:23] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[31:25] | But I don’t get much chance to do that. | 但我没太多机会 |
[31:27] | Oh, I thought you did have a chance recently. | 我觉得你最近有一次机会 |
[31:34] | I think you did. | 我觉得你有 |
[31:37] | Now, you know, I’m just– I’m just curious. | 我只是 只是好奇 |
[31:39] | And then I’ll go get you that cigarette. | 我马上出去给你拿支烟 |
[31:44] | I like you, Jennifer. | 我喜欢你 洁妮芙 |
[31:48] | So… | 那么 |
[31:51] | You took the girls somewhere to scare them. | 你把姑娘们带到一个地方吓唬她们 |
[31:56] | Somewhere quiet | 一个寂静 |
[31:57] | and isolated… | 偏僻 |
[32:00] | near the water? | 靠近水的地方 |
[32:01] | I didn’t do anything but scare ’em. | 我什么都没做 只是吓吓她们 |
[32:03] | Of course not. | 当然没做 |
[32:08] | Do you have a place by the river? | 你在水边有小屋吗 |
[32:11] | Pretty and smart. | 才貌双全呐 |
[32:14] | It’s not my place. | 小屋不是我的 |
[32:15] | It’s not anybody’s place anymore. | 也不再是任何人的了 |
[32:19] | I’ve taken them out there before, but this time, | 之前我带她们去过 但这次 |
[32:23] | I got their attention. | 我引起了她们的注意 |
[32:31] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[32:33] | Sera! Sera! | 塞拉 塞拉 |
[32:36] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[32:38] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[32:40] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[32:42] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[32:59] | Here’s a shotgun blast. | 这有射击爆炸痕迹 |
[33:03] | Katie’s phone. It’s dead. | 凯蒂的手机 没电了 |
[33:05] | Sera could still be out there somewhere. | 塞拉可能还在这附近 |
[33:07] | We gotta keep looking. | 我们得继续寻找 |
[33:19] | Morgan, stop, stop. | 摩根 停车 停车 |
[33:30] | Sera? | 塞拉 |
[33:38] | Sera, we’re with the FBI. | 塞拉 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[33:57] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[34:00] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:22] | Sera, I know you don’t feel like talking, | 塞拉 我知道你不想说话 |
[34:25] | but if you think you can, there’s some things I need to know, | 但如果可以 我想了解一些事情 |
[34:29] | and I can’t ask anyone else but you. | 只能问你 |
[34:33] | He killed my mother, too, didn’t he? | 他还杀了我妈妈 对吗 |
[34:36] | It’s hard to say | 很难说 |
[34:37] | unless we find her body. | 我们还没找到她的尸体 |
[34:46] | I want to talk to him. Would that be ok? | 我想跟他聊聊 可以吗 |
[34:49] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[34:50] | Will you come with me? | 你可以陪我一起吗 |
[34:54] | Let’s get you warmed up first, ok? | 先把身子暖起来吧 |
[35:00] | There you go. | 披上 |
[35:03] | Are you a mom? | 你做妈妈了吗 |
[35:05] | Mine used to wrap me in this quilt | 我妈妈过去常把我裹在这条被子里 |
[35:09] | that she made before I was born. | 这是她在我出生前亲手缝制的 |
[35:14] | She said she always knew it would be for her little girl. | 她说她就知道这是为她的宝贝女儿准备的 |
[35:21] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[35:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:48] | Dad, you need help. | 爸爸 你需要帮助 |
[35:53] | Did I do that? | 这是我做的吗 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[36:00] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[36:02] | They say that if you just tell them where mom is | 他们说只要你说出妈妈在哪 |
[36:05] | that this will all just be– | 那这一切都可以当成 |
[36:06] | But I don’t know. You know I don’t know. | 但我不知道 我真的不知道 |
[36:08] | She didn’t just disappear, dad. | 她不会就这么凭空消失的 爸 |
[36:14] | Oh, god, you killed her, didn’t you? | 天哪 你不会是把她杀了吧 |
[36:16] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[36:18] | How am I supposed to believe you? | 你要我怎么相信你 |
[36:19] | This. This is what you’ve done. | 这里 这里都是你的杰作 |
[36:24] | You have hurt us all for a long time. | 你一直都在伤害我们 |
[36:31] | No, don’t, Sera. Don’t go. | 别 塞拉 别走 |
[36:33] | Sera… | 塞拉 |
[36:41] | The detective said my aunt was coming. Which one? | 警探说我阿姨会来 是哪个阿姨 |
[36:44] | Karen. She’s driving in from Charleston. | 凯伦 她正从查尔斯顿开车过来 |
[36:48] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[36:49] | A little bit. The thermostat’s right there. | 有点 调温器在那边 |
[37:03] | It should warm up soon. | 应该很快就暖和了 |
[37:06] | Think you’ll be able to sleep? | 你睡得着吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I want a shower first. | 是的 我想先洗个澡 |
[37:13] | Um, sure you’re gonna be OK up there? | 你确定自己去楼上没问题吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 对 我没事 |
[37:19] | Um, I could make us some tea. | 那我去煮点茶 |
[37:21] | That’d be really nice. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[38:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:05] | I don’t know. I’m not sure. | 我不知道 我也不确定 |
[38:07] | She’s just…too casual | 我们到家时 |
[38:10] | and almost cold since we got here. | 她太无所谓了 都可以说是冷淡了 |
[38:12] | It could be the shock. | 可能是因为被吓到了 |
[38:13] | I know, but she’s composed at the same time. | 我知道 但她当时很冷静 |
[38:17] | She has not mentioned Katie to me, even once, since we got here. | 我们到家后 她一次都没跟我提过凯蒂 |
[38:21] | I couldn’t walk into my house after my sister died, | 我姐死后 我都不敢走进自己家 |
[38:25] | let alone walk past her room. | 一人走过她房间 |
[38:28] | Well, what do you think, JJ, Sera pulled it off? | 那你怎么想 小洁 这都是塞拉设的局吗 |
[38:31] | I certainly think it may be a possibility. | 这有可能 |
[38:33] | It’s a very detailed plan. | 那这计划还真周全 |
[38:35] | What, she knew about her father’s condition | 你是说她知道她父亲的情况 |
[38:37] | and took advantage of it? | 然后加以利用吗 |
[38:38] | She set up character witnesses like Jeff Godwin | 她制造了杰夫·高德温那样的品德信誉见证人 |
[38:41] | to back up her fear. | 证明她的恐惧 |
[38:43] | Sera! | 塞拉 |
[38:47] | She even got her little sister to make calls to a hotline. | 她甚至让妹妹给热线打电话 |
[38:49] | He’s at it again. He’s just going crazy. | 他又吵起来了 他要疯了 |
[38:52] | She manipulated us from the minute we found her. | 她从我们找到她那刻起就在控制我们 |
[38:54] | Her writing suggested no empathy | 她写的东西表明她对家庭 |
[38:56] | and no real emotional connection to family. | 毫无同情和真实的情感联系 |
[38:59] | Psychopathic tendencies. | 有心理变态倾向 |
[39:01] | Her wounds are more than superficial, | 她的伤口很深 |
[39:02] | but they could be self-inflicted, right, JJ? | 但可能是她自己造成的 对吧 小洁 |
[39:05] | Honey, I know. Mommy is sorry that she’s not home tonight, OK? | 亲爱的 我知道 很抱歉妈妈今晚不在家 |
[39:09] | But Amy’s there with you | 但艾米和你在一起 |
[39:11] | and I promise I will be home as soon as I can. | 我保证尽快赶回家 |
[39:14] | You OK? I didn’t hear the shower. | 你没事吧 我没听到淋浴的声音 |
[39:17] | Yeah. I just wanted my tea. | 没事 我想喝茶了 |
[39:19] | Oh, um, I was gonna bring it to you, but it should be ready. | 我准备端给你的 已经泡好了 |
[39:23] | Uh, yeah, I’m still here. | 对 我还在 |
[39:24] | We’ll be right there. Stay on the phone. | 我们马上过来 别挂电话 |
[39:26] | Mommy’s gotta go. | 妈妈要挂了 |
[39:29] | I want Hotch to see the video of Sera. | 我希望霍奇看看塞拉的录像 |
[39:39] | Garcia, did you ever find out who canceled his prescription? | 加西亚 你找到取消处方的人了吗 |
[39:41] | Uh, it turns out to cancel one of those lifelong prescriptions, | 看来如果要取消终生处方 |
[39:43] | you actually have to put it in writing, | 必须以书面形式递交申请 |
[39:44] | and according to the company records, | 而根据公司记录 |
[39:46] | it was canceled by an S. Morrison. | 取消的人叫S·莫里森 |
[40:35] | Why did you have to come down here? | 你为什么要下来 |
[40:42] | We’ve been looking for that. | 我们一直在找这个 |
[40:44] | It’s an old house. I know the best hiding places. | 这是栋老房子 我知道哪里最适合藏东西 |
[40:48] | But you, what do you think you know? | 但你 你以为自己知道什么 |
[40:51] | You put everything that went missing with your mother | 你把和你母亲一起消失的东西 |
[40:53] | inside this box. | 放进这个箱子 |
[40:55] | 1999 1999. | |
[40:58] | Maybe my dad did it. | 说不定是我爸干的 |
[40:59] | No. Now, you chose this box | 不 你选择这个箱子 |
[41:01] | because it’s the year Katie was born | 是因为凯蒂在那年出生 |
[41:04] | and everything changed. | 然后一切都变了 |
[41:06] | She was your little sister. | 她可是你亲妹妹 |
[41:07] | Katie ruined everything and my mother let her. | 凯蒂把一切都毁了 而我妈却不加阻止 |
[41:09] | Your mother loved you. | 你妈妈爱你 |
[41:11] | Well, she loved Katie more. | 她更爱凯蒂 |
[41:18] | I should have cried for Katie. | 我真该为凯蒂哭会儿 |
[41:20] | I guess there’s some things I just can’t fake. | 我想有些事 我是伪装不了的 |
[41:27] | You won’t do it. | 你最好别动 |
[41:29] | You need to back up– now. | 给我退后 现在 |
[41:33] | I can say my trauma kicked in. | 我可以说我受的刺激发作了 |
[41:35] | PTSD. | 创伤后心理压力综合症 |
[41:38] | I saw you with the gun and I didn’t know what else to do. | 我看到你拿着枪 就不知所措了 |
[41:45] | You thought of everything. | 你想得很周到 |
[41:48] | Sera, put the gun down. | 塞拉 把枪放下 |
[41:53] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你不懂 |
[41:54] | She has a gun. She was going to hurt me. | 她拿着枪 想伤害我 |
[41:56] | No. No, Sera, it’s OK. | 不 不 塞拉 没事的 |
[41:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:01] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[42:03] | It’s OK, Sera. | 没事的 塞拉 |
[42:04] | She wasn’t gonna hurt you. | 她不会伤害你的 |
[42:07] | I know. You’ve been through enough. | 我懂 你受的苦够多了 |
[42:10] | All right? I get it. | 知道吗 我懂 |
[42:16] | Sera, you’re safe now. | 塞拉 你现在安全了 |
[42:20] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[42:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:27] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[42:28] | You’re a smart girl, Sera. Figure it out. | 你是个聪明人 塞拉 你懂的 |
[42:30] | No, stop it! I swear, please! | 不 住手 我发誓 请住手 |
[42:33] | No, I swear to you, she was trying to hurt me! | 不 我向你发誓 她想要伤害我 |
[42:35] | Please stop. Please, let me go. | 请住手 放我走吧 |
[42:37] | Let me go. No, you don’t understand. Please listen. | 放我走吧 不 你不懂 请听我说 |
[42:41] | February 4th. The day Judy went missing. | 二月四号 茱蒂失踪那天 |
[42:46] | Trophies. If Detective Friedman had ever found it, | 战利品 如果弗莱德曼警探发现了这个 |
[42:48] | she would have pinned it all on Bruce. | 她就全推到布鲁斯身上 |
[43:17] | Alan Lightman said, | 阿兰·莱特曼说过[美国心理学家] |
[43:19] | “The tragedy of this world is that no one is happy, | 这个世界的悲剧在于没有人是快乐的 |
[43:23] | whether stuck in a time of pain…or joy.” | 无论是陷在痛苦还是快乐的时光里 |