Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Do you think he knows about us? 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗
[00:04] As far as I can tell he doesn’t. 据我所知他还不知道
[00:06] Well, guess I’ll talk to you next Sunday. 那下周日再聊
[00:08] Bye. Love you. 再会 爱你
[00:11] I need to tell you something. 我得告诉你一些事情
[00:12] Maeve is missing. I think her stalker has her. 梅芙失踪了 我觉得是被跟踪狂抓住了
[00:16] Please help me. 请帮帮我
[00:18] Help me find her. 帮我找到她
[00:19] See, it’s not about the message. 和内容无关
[00:20] It’s about the medium. What he used to draw on her face. 而是颜料 他在她脸上画的颜料
[00:23] It’s black eyeliner. 这是黑色眼线液
[00:24] The stalker’s a woman. 跟踪狂是个女人
[00:25] Excuse me, doctor. 打扰一下 博士
[00:26] I think I know who the unsub is. 我想我知道嫌犯是谁了
[00:27] Where did you get Maeve’s clothes? 你从哪拿的梅芙的衣服
[00:29] From her closet. 从她衣柜里拿的
[00:30] Right after I bashed her head in. 就在我打伤她的头之后
[00:32] Get on the ledge. 站上去
[00:33] If you’re gonna kill me, you kill me, 如果你想杀了我 就动手吧
[00:35] but I am not jumping. 我是不会跳的
[00:36] Spencer has a different idea. 斯宾塞另有想法
[00:38] Take your gun and vest off and come in alone. 卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心 独自进来
[00:41] Let me take her place. 让我替她
[00:42] You would kill yourself for her? 你愿意为了她牺牲自己
[00:44] Yes. 是
[00:47] Wait! 不要
[01:01] Danielle, it’s Kelly–again. 丹妮尔 我是凯莉
[01:04] Where are you? When I said let’s go out dancing tonight, 你在哪 我邀你晚上一起来跳舞的时候
[01:08] I didn’t expect it to involve you leaving me alone 可没想让你把我一个人扔在这里
[01:10] while you scam on some frat guy. 自己去勾搭兄弟会的人
[01:13] Call me. You’ve got 10 minutes, then I’m out of here. 十分钟内给我回电话 不然我就走了
[01:49] Hello? 有人吗
[01:57] Hey, baby. 亲爱的
[01:58] How was work? 工作怎么样
[01:59] It sucked. Tips were horrible. 狗屁工作 小费太少了
[02:46] Thought I’d check on Spence on my way into work. 我觉得应该在上班路上来看看斯宾塞
[02:49] Yeah. Me, too. 对 我也是
[02:53] Are these all from you? 都是你准备的吗
[02:55] Maybe. 是啊
[02:58] What’s in that one? 那个里面是什么
[03:00] Mixed nuts and seeds. 有坚果和种子
[03:02] I’m trying to think of something that will help him feel better. 我一直在想有什么东西能让他感觉好一些
[03:04] So I went Reid-like and I did a bunch of research 于是我就像里德那样 做了一大堆研究
[03:07] and it turns out that nuts and seeds 最后查到 坚果和种子
[03:09] have naturally occurring magnesium, 具有天然的镁元素
[03:11] and magnesium influences the production of serotonin, 镁元素能促进产生血清素
[03:14] which is a happy happy joy joy chemical in the brain. 而血清素会使大脑产生非常非常欢快的感觉
[03:16] I don’t know. 不知道真的假的
[03:22] Spence, listen, if you’re in there, 斯宾塞 听着 你在屋里吧
[03:24] we just want to know that you’re all right. 我们只是想知道你没事
[03:28] Knock twice if you’re conscious. 如果你还清醒的话 敲两下门
[03:37] Is he ever gonna be ok? 他还能恢复正常吗
[03:41] Eventually. 早晚会的
[03:42] And he knows we’re all here for him, 他也知道 不管如何
[03:45] no matter what. 他还有我们
[03:46] Yeah. What she said. 她说的没错
[03:50] Come on. 走吧
[03:51] Ok. 好
[04:52] Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message. 你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言
[04:55] Hey, Reid, it’s me. Again. 里德 又是我
[04:58] Hey, we’re gathering. 开会了
[04:59] All right, I’m coming. 我这就来
[05:01] Now, listen, kid, uh, give me a call when you can. 听着 孩子 回头给我个电话
[05:05] Was that him? 是他吗
[05:07] Voicemail. 语音信箱
[05:11] It’s been two weeks. 已经两周了
[05:15] You ok? 你还好吗
[05:16] Yeah. 还好
[05:18] Well, no. 我不好
[05:22] Sometimes I wonder if I hadn’t 有时我在想
[05:23] pushed him so hard to meet maeve… 如果我不催他和梅芙见面的话
[05:25] Blake, you can’t blame yourself for encouraging him. 布莱克 你不能责备自己鼓励他
[05:27] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[05:29] It was bound to happen no matter what. 有些事不管怎样都会发生的
[05:31] I miss Reid. 我真想念里德
[05:32] Did he tell you how long? 他告诉你要休息多久吗
[05:33] No. I told him to take as much time as he needed. 没有 我跟他说需要歇多久就歇多久
[05:37] At least I got a chance to say good-bye to Carolyn. 至少我还有个机会和卡洛琳说再见
[05:40] I can’t imagine– 我真不敢想象
[05:46] Ladies and gents, the Golden State awaits. 女士们先生们 我们要去金州了[加州]
[05:49] Meet who was formerly Gary Porter. 他生前叫加里·波特
[05:50] He was found dead outside a San Francisco night club last night. 昨晚被发现陈尸于旧金山夜总会外
[05:53] And Pamela Hurd– 以及帕梅拉·赫德
[05:55] she was found near a cable car stop 她的尸体于旧金山教会区
[05:56] in San Francisco’s Mission District. 电缆车站附近被发现
[05:58] They were both found wrapped in clear plastic. 他们的尸体都用透明塑料包住了
[06:00] It says here they were dead only a few hours before they were found. 资料显示他们死于尸体被发现前几小时
[06:03] That’s not long enough for the elements to have made them that pale. 时间这么短 尸体不可能变这么白
[06:06] ‘Cause that’s where we enter 因为我们马上就要进入
[06:08] the town of weirdville on the corner of eew and icky-icky. 诡异镇 恶心巷了
[06:10] Both victims were almost completely drained of their blood. 两名死者的血液几乎都被抽光了
[06:13] Less than a pint left. 只剩下不到一品脱[约551毫升]
[06:15] He’s exsanguinating them. 凶手抽了他们的血
[06:16] While they were still alive. 是趁他们还活着的时候
[06:18] It might be utilitarian. 这样可能方便些
[06:19] He needs them alive so they can pump out the blood themselves. 他不着急杀他们 好让血液自行泵出来
[06:22] Draining a body like that is extremely hard to do. 把人体内的血抽得那么彻底 这很难做到
[06:25] Once the heart stops pumping, 一旦心脏停止跳动
[06:26] it’s difficult to continue to extract the blood. 想再抽血就很难了
[06:29] So the question is, how is he doing it? 所以问题就是 他是怎么做的
[06:31] Oh, I wish you wouldn’t have asked that 我真希望你没问这个问题
[06:32] ’cause now I gotta show this picture. 因为我要给你们看这些图片了
[06:34] There are large bore holes in the femoral artery of each victim. 两名死者的股动脉处都有很大的孔
[06:37] Our unsub could have medical knowledge. 看来我们的不明嫌犯还挺懂医
[06:39] It’s possible. 很有可能
[06:40] We’ll know more when we get there. 我们去现场搜集更多信息
[06:42] Wheels up in 30. 30分钟后起飞
[07:52] Magnum Opus 杰作
[07:58] “My blood alone remains. Take it. 我只剩下鲜血 尽管拿去
[08:01] But do not make me suffer long.” 但别让我受罪太久
[08:03] Marie antoinette. 玛丽·安托瓦内特
[08:06] Why these two victims? 为什么选这两个人
[08:08] He’s crossed socioeconomic, race, and gender lines. 他们的社会地位 种族和性别均不同
[08:10] One white males in his 40s, 40多岁的白人男性
[08:12] a wealthy hedge fund manager. 一个富有的对冲基金经理
[08:14] And an African American female, 和一名黑人女性
[08:15] just started college at San Francisco State, 刚进入旧金山州立大学
[08:17] worked several jobs just to get by. 身兼数职以维持生计
[08:20] Yeah, but why drain the blood? 为什么要抽血呢
[08:21] Is he doing it to torture the victims? 他是在折磨死者吗
[08:23] Or is it about the blood? 还是单纯的为了血
[08:25] Might be a form of psychological torture. 可能是种心理上的折磨
[08:27] While not necessarily painful, 虽然被害人可能不怎么痛苦
[08:29] exsanguination does take time. 但抽血确实需要时间
[08:32] It could be a fetish for the blood and the bloodletting. 可能是迷恋血液或者抽血
[08:35] What about… 说不定
[08:37] drinking it? 是饮血
[08:39] Fritz Haarmann, the vampire of Hanover, 弗里兹·哈曼 汉诺威吸血鬼
[08:41] killed many of his victims by biting through their throats. 他杀死的人大多喉咙直接被咬开
[08:45] This unsub used some sort of tubing device 这个不明嫌犯用管子之类的设备
[08:47] to drain the blood from the femoral arteries. 从股动脉抽血
[08:49] There isn’t any saliva on the wound. 伤口处没有唾液
[08:53] Just because there’s no bite marks 没有被咬的痕迹
[08:54] doesn’t mean we should rule out vampirism. 不代表能排除吸血鬼式作案
[08:58] Bad news, crime-fighters. 坏消息 罪案斗士们
[08:59] Police just found another body wrapped in plastic 警察又在公园长椅上发现了一具
[09:01] on a park bench, drained of blood. 用塑料包起来的尸体 血也被抽干了
[09:03] I’m gonna assume there’s not two creeps 我想附近应该没有两个变态
[09:04] in the area doing the same thing? 干着一样的事吧
[09:06] Garcia, will you tell San Francisco P.D. 加西亚 请你通知旧金山警局
[09:07] we’ll meet them at the crime scene? 我们马上去犯罪现场
[09:09] Consider them told. 没问题
[09:10] Dave, you and Blake meet the detectives at the crime scene. 戴夫 你和布莱克去犯罪现场见警探
[09:13] Morgan, go see the medical examiner, 摩根 你去法医那看看
[09:15] and JJ and I will set up at the police station. 小洁和我在警局行动
[09:16] We’ll talk to the families, 我们去跟死者家属谈谈
[09:17] see if we can find a connection. 看能否找到两人之间的联系
[09:25] Detective. 警探
[09:26] SSA Rossi. 我是特别督察探员罗西
[09:27] This is SSA Blake. 这位是特别督察探员布莱克
[09:29] Detective Lenny Miles. 我是莱尼·迈尔斯警探
[09:30] It’s great to have you guys here. 你们能来真是太好了
[09:32] So the victim’s name is Lynn Stevens. 死者名叫林恩·斯蒂文斯
[09:35] She’s drained, just like the last two, 她也像前两名死者一样 被抽干了血
[09:36] but there’s something new. 但她身上有点新花样
[09:38] New? 新花样
[09:42] He’s removed her eyelids. 他把她眼睑割了
[09:44] I don’t even want to take a guess 我都不想猜
[09:45] as to why someone would do that. 为什么会有人这么做
[09:47] There’s excessive blood around the eyes. 眼部周围有大量血液
[09:49] He did this antemortem. 他是在她死之前割的
[09:51] His sadism is evolving. 他的虐待兴致开始升级了
[09:53] And his torture is definitely 他的折磨这次肯定
[09:54] more than psychological at this point. 不止是心理上的了
[09:58] I just don’t understand why someone would do this. 我真不明白怎么会有人做出这种事
[10:02] It’s all still so hard to believe. 还是很难以置信
[10:05] I just need to ask you a few questions about your husband. 我就问几个关于你丈夫的问题
[10:10] Pammy was a great girl. You know? 帕米是个好女孩
[10:13] Really friendly. 真的很友善
[10:15] She loved everyone, and everyone loved her. 她和大家都处得很好
[10:17] And you two had worked together 她被人绑架那晚
[10:18] the night that she was abducted? 你俩在一起工作吗
[10:21] He called me. 他给我打过电话
[10:23] He said he was on his way home from work. 他说他在下班回家的路上了
[10:27] He just needed to stop off and close up a deal. 只要中途去完成一笔交易就行
[10:32] He didn’t have anything in his schedule for that night. 他行程里写着那晚没事
[10:34] Do you have any idea what that deal was? 你知道是什么交易吗
[10:37] After work, she said she always liked to go on long walks. 下班后 她说一直很喜欢长距离散步
[10:41] She was always going on about the architecture, 她一直喋喋不休说这里的建筑风格
[10:45] how it’s nothing like Oregon. 跟俄勒冈州完全不同
[10:47] She had just moved to San Francisco? 她刚搬来旧金山吗
[10:49] Are there any other friends of hers that you know 你还知道她有什么朋友
[10:51] who we should talk to? 我们需要找来问话的吗
[10:53] She was paying her way through school. 她半工半读
[10:56] When she wasn’t there, she was always at another job. 不在这里 就是在打另一份工
[11:00] Just trying to stay afloat. You know? 勉强生存而已
[11:03] If you think of anything else, 如果你还想起什么
[11:06] please, don’t hesitate to call. 请马上来电
[11:12] If these victims are connected, I can’t see it. 我没看出这些死者之间有联系
[11:15] It’s got to be about the blood. 关键一定是血
[11:16] Yeah, but even that’s different. 血型也不同啊
[11:17] Gary was A-Positive, Pam was O-Neg. 加里是A型RH阳性血 帕米是O型RH阴性血
[11:20] We just got the lab report 最新死者
[11:21] back on the latest victim, Lynn Stevens. 林恩·斯蒂文斯的实验室报告来了
[11:22] She was AB-Negative. 她是AB型RH阴性血
[11:25] Maybe these are just victims of opportunity. 也许嫌犯是随机选择死者
[11:27] Well, it’s possible the unsub 不明嫌犯可能在
[11:28] abducted Pamela on one of her routine walks. 帕梅拉例行散步时绑架了她
[11:30] He could have lured Gary 他可能用
[11:31] with the promise of a lucrative money deal. 一笔有利可图的金钱交易引诱了加里
[11:47] Hi. I’m Aimee. 我是艾米
[11:51] Nice place. 这地方不错
[11:53] Ok, so it’s going to be 75 for the hour. 75块一小时
[11:55] Anything more than that we can discuss. 超过一小时再议
[11:58] All right? 行吗
[12:00] Someplace where I can get changed? 有地方让我换衣服吗
[12:02] There. 那边
[12:04] I don’t know which positions you want me in, 我不知道你喜欢什么体位
[12:06] but I’m very flexible. 不过我很全能
[12:16] What’s up, baby girl? 怎么了 小宝贝
[12:18] I’m worried about Reid. 我很担心里德
[12:19] I am, too. 我也是
[12:20] What do you think he’s doing? 你觉得他怎么样了
[12:22] I think he’s taking the time that Hotch gave him. 我觉得他在用霍奇给他的时间慢慢疗伤
[12:24] I get it. He’s sad. He should be sad. 我明白 他很难过 他应该难过的
[12:25] But I’m so worried. 但我很担心
[12:27] And when someone I love is hurting, 我爱的人受伤时
[12:30] it’s like I hurt, too, which I know is super codependent, 我也会跟着受伤 我太依赖别人了
[12:33] but it’s just how I roll, 但我就是这样的
[12:34] and I feel like I should be doing something, 我觉得自己应该做点什么
[12:35] and I don’t know what it is, but– 虽说我不知道我能做什么
[12:37] All right, slow down, all right? Just slow down. 好了 慢慢说好吗 慢慢说
[12:39] Could you call him? 你能给他打电话吗
[12:40] I have. He’s just not ready to talk to anybody right now. 我打过了 但他现在还没准备好跟人交谈
[12:43] I need to hear his voice. It’s impairing my ability to work. 我得听听他的声音 不然我没法工作
[12:48] Let me try something, all right? 我试试吧
[12:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:53] Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message. 你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言
[12:56] Hey, Reid, it’s Derek. Listen, I got a work question for you. 里德 我是戴瑞 工作上有事请教你
[12:58] The unsub’s exsanguinating victims 不明嫌犯放光了死者的血
[13:00] and removing their eyelids antemortem. 还在他们临死前割掉了他们的眼睑
[13:02] Does that mean anything to you? Hit me back. 你有什么头绪吗 给我回电
[13:07] Here’s the information you called about. 这是你要的信息
[13:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:15] Excuse me for a second. 失陪一下
[13:18] What’s up, Reid? 怎么样 里德
[13:20] Have the cornea or pupils been harmed in any way? 死者角膜和瞳孔有任何损伤吗
[13:22] No, no. Blake said it looked like 没有 布莱克说看起来
[13:23] a very sharp instrument was used. 嫌犯用的是非常锋利的器械
[13:26] If he’s taking care not to damage the eyes, 要是他特别注意不损伤眼睛
[13:27] then line of sight is probably what’s important to him. 那视线可能对他很重要
[13:31] So this guy wants them to see what he’s doing. 这人希望死者看到他所做的事
[13:36] Hey, Reid. How are you? 里德 你怎么样
[13:41] I gotta go. 我要挂了
[13:49] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[13:50] Not a problem. 没关系
[13:52] Cause of death would definitely be exsanguination. 死因肯定是失血致死
[13:54] But the tox screen showed high levels of– 不过毒性检测显示出极高含量的
[13:56] say this 5 times fast– ethylene diamine tetra acetic. 以五倍的速度说一遍 乙二胺四乙酸
[14:01] EDTA. It’s an anti-coagulant. EDTA 是一种阻凝剂
[14:03] Used mostly to treat heart conditions. 多用于治疗心脏问题
[14:05] So the unsub probably used it to thin the blood. 不明嫌犯可能是用它稀释血液
[14:07] The ketamine we found may have helped as well. 我们发现的氯胺酮可能也起了同样的作用
[14:09] In humans, it tends to elevate blood pressure. 用在人身上会使血压升高
[14:11] Which is how he’s sedating them. 他就是借此让被害人昏迷的
[14:13] If he knew that he was giving these drugs to these victims 如果他给被害人下药后
[14:15] and he ingested the blood? 还把血喝了呢
[14:17] He’d be dosing himself as well. 就和给自己下药无异
[14:18] Well, that rules out vampirism. 那就不是吸食人血了
[14:21] Is there any chance this guy works in the medical field? 嫌犯可能在医学领域工作吗
[14:23] I doubt it. There are a few hesitation marks near the wound, 我看不像 伤口周围有一些试探伤
[14:26] and the hole in the artery shows a lot of bruising around it. 动脉的伤口周围有大面积瘀伤
[14:29] I’d say it’s amateur at best. 最多是个实习生
[14:31] All right, so we got an unsub 好吧 这名嫌犯
[14:32] who’s picking his victims at random, 随机选择其被害人
[14:34] sedates them, then bleeds them dry. 迷晕他们 再抽干他们的血
[14:38] If he’s not drinking the blood, 如果不是把血喝了的话
[14:39] what the hell is he doing with it? 他到底用血来做什么呢
[15:00] Wait… 等等
[15:02] Wait… 等等
[15:04] Shh, shh, shh. Be still. 别动
[15:07] What’s–what– what are you doing? 你在做什么
[15:08] Wait–wait–aah! 住手 住手
[15:23] Well, we got a hit off the prints. 我们查到了指纹
[15:24] The victim’s name is Aimee Fortner. 被害人名叫艾米·福特纳
[15:29] It’s only been a day since his last kill. 距离他上次杀人仅过了一天
[15:31] Well, this guy doesn’t have a cool-down period. 这人都没有冷静周期
[15:34] Rigor hasn’t set in yet. 尸体还没有僵硬
[15:36] I’d say she was put here maybe an hour ago, 放在这应该也就一个小时
[15:38] just after sunrise. 日出时分
[15:40] He’s getting brazen. 他越来越肆无忌惮了
[15:41] It’s his first daytime disposal. 这是他第一次白天弃尸
[15:44] Well, this part of the park’s not very well traveled. 公园的这部分一般没人经过
[15:46] The city’s been trying to renovate every couple of years, 市政府一直想隔几年就整修一次
[15:47] but you know–politics. 不过你懂的 政治嘛
[15:49] So the unsub is familiar enough with the area 不明嫌犯对此地十分熟悉
[15:52] to know nobody would disturb him. 知道不会有人打扰他
[15:54] Office of omnipotence. How may I dazzle you? 万事屋 有什么需要效劳的
[15:56] Garcia, I need information on the latest victim, Aimee Fortner. 加西亚 我需要最新被害人艾米·福特纳的信息
[16:00] Information is my favorite way to dazzle, sir. 提供信息是我最在行的 长官
[16:02] So sparkly. 包您满意
[16:04] Here we go Aimee Crystal Fortner. 有了 艾米·克里斯多·福特纳
[16:06] Originally from Santa Clara. 来自圣克拉拉市
[16:08] She was super pretty. 很漂亮
[16:08] When she wasn’t bartending, 不做酒巴服务员后
[16:09] she supplemented her income by modeling. 靠做模特维持生计
[16:13] A model? 模特
[16:14] Yes. And she’s got a website 没错 她有个网站
[16:16] full of very artistic pictures of herself. 上面都是她的艺术照
[16:18] Girl was not afraid to flaunt what god gave her at all. 这姑娘相当乐于炫耀她那天赐的身材
[16:22] Uh-huh. Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[16:29] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[16:35] Reid told Morgan line of sight 里德告诉摩根被害人的视线
[16:36] was important to the unsub. 对于不明嫌犯很重要
[16:45] We should take a look at the other crime scenes. 我们该去看看其他犯罪现场
[16:48] I might know what he’s doing with the blood. 我可能知道他用血做什么了
[16:57] We believe that this unsub is a white male 我们认为不明嫌犯是名白人男性
[16:59] in his 20s or 30s, 20或30多岁
[17:00] and he thinks of himself as a painter or an artist. 他自认为是名画家或艺术家
[17:04] The placement of the victims tells us a lot about who he is. 弃尸地点透露了许多嫌犯的信息
[17:08] Pamela hurd was found near a painting done by 帕梅拉·赫德被发现的周围有一幅
[17:10] little known San Francisco artist Henry Floyd. 鲜为人知的旧金山艺术家亨利·弗洛伊德的画作
[17:13] Gary Porter was posed near a piece of graffiti art 加里·波特被放置于一幅街头涂鸦旁
[17:15] by a street artist named Cypher, 作者是街头艺术家赛弗
[17:16] who is currently wanted by the police. 目前此人正被警方通缉
[17:18] And the third victim, Lynn Stevens, was found near a mural 第三名被害人 林恩·斯蒂文斯附近有幅壁画
[17:20] painted by inner city youths. 是贫民区的青少年画的
[17:22] Finally, Aimee Fortner was placed near the statue of Saint Luke, 最后 艾米·福特纳被弃尸在圣路加雕像旁
[17:26] patron saint of the artist. 艺术家的保护神
[17:28] This is a compulsion. It’s not accidental. 这是起内心冲动引发的犯罪 并非偶然
[17:31] He is obsessed with art. 他沉迷于艺术
[17:32] All of the works of art are neglected, ignored, cast aside. 那些艺术作品都被无视 忽略 抛弃了
[17:36] It’s how he feels about himself. 他认为自己也是如此
[17:38] We believe it’s also the reason that he’s evolved in 我们相信这也是他
[17:39] removing the victims’ eyelids. 切除被害人眼睑的原因
[17:41] He’s forcing them to see what he sees. 强迫他们看他所看
[17:44] There’s no sexual component with these murders, 这些谋杀与性欲无关
[17:46] but that’s because the blood and the use of the blood 因为血液本身及其用途就是
[17:49] is his sexual release. 他释放性欲的方式
[17:51] So, wait. 等等
[17:52] What–what is he doing with the blood? 他用那些血做了什么
[17:54] Because he’s so obsessed with art, 他太沉溺于艺术
[17:56] we believe he’s painting with it. 我们认为他用血液作画
[17:57] He has a quick kill pace. 他频频杀人
[17:59] More blood means more paint. 更多的血液意味着更多的画作
[18:01] The more paintings he does, 而他作的画越多
[18:03] the greater the chance someone will recognize his work. 有人认出他的作品的概率就越大
[18:06] We think that because of his need for acceptance, 我们认为 为了得到认同
[18:08] he may be trying to sell the paintings. 他可能会试着卖出自己的作品
[18:10] So focus your canvassing on places 所以请密切关注可能出售
[18:12] that might sell this kind of fringe art. 这种边缘作品的地方
[18:35] What’s up, kid? 怎么了 小鬼
[18:37] If it is about the art, 如果事关艺术
[18:37] then it’s clear the disposal sites are scattered 那么很明显抛尸地点分散在
[18:39] around the Mission District area. 教会区周围
[18:42] Wait a minute. How did you know– 等等 你怎么知道
[18:43] I had Anderson bring over some of the files. 我让安德森带了些卷宗给我
[18:46] All right. All right, hold on a second. Let me patch in Garcia. 好 好 等一下 我把加西亚接进来
[18:52] What have you heard? Is he ok? 他说了什么 他还好吗
[18:52] Slow down. Slow down. 别急 别急
[18:56] Reid. 里德
[18:57] Garcia, you should pull a list 加西亚 你应该列出
[18:58] of all the art galleries in San Francisco. 旧金山所有的画廊
[19:01] Reid, I was just– 里德 我刚刚
[19:05] How are you? 你怎么样
[19:06] Better. 好些了
[19:07] Thanks for asking. 多谢关心
[19:09] And thanks for the baskets. 另外谢谢你的坚果篮
[19:12] You know, nuts have magnesium, which helps produce– 坚果富含镁元素 可以促进分泌
[19:14] Serotonin. Yeah. I know. 血清素 我知道
[19:19] Ok, galleries. I got a lot. 好了 画廊 我搜到了很多
[19:21] Focus on the Mission District. 注意教会区的画廊
[19:27] I guess that’s better than nothing. 好歹开口了
[19:30] It is. I will take it. 对 我也这么想
[19:32] Ok, there’s still a few galleries, but it’s more manageable. 还是有好些画廊 不过查起来容易多了
[19:34] I am sending the addresses to your mobile. 我把地址发到你手机上了
[19:37] I got it. Thanks, Garcia. 收到了 谢了 加西亚
[19:39] Yeah. 不客气
[19:51] It’s an original Hellman. 这是赫尔曼的原作
[19:53] He painted it while literally on his deathbed. 他在临终前画下这幅作品
[19:58] 10000 10,000.
[20:03] – Madison. – Yeah? -麦迪森 -什么
[20:04] He’s back. 他又来了
[20:07] The museum is ready to make me an offer. 博物馆已经准备好出价了
[20:10] Perfect. 很好
[20:11] If you want, I can tell him to leave. 如果你愿意的话 我可以让他离开
[20:13] No, it’s ok. 不用了 没事
[20:18] Mrs. Riley. 赖利女士
[20:19] I think you’ll be much more pleased with my piece this time. 我想这次你会对我的作品更满意的
[20:26] Yeah, um, like I told you the last time, 我已经说过了
[20:29] I’m not interested. 我没兴趣
[20:34] Why not? 为什么呢
[20:36] Well, because this type of art 因为这不是我们
[20:37] is just not what we’re looking for. 想要的艺术风格
[20:41] Well, what is it you are looking for? 那你们想要什么样的呢
[20:47] Look, I can see that you’re getting better. 看得出来你有所进步
[20:49] All I can tell you is it’s a little simplistic. 我能说的是 这幅画有点过分简略了
[20:55] Look, every good artist leaves 所有伟大的艺术家都会
[20:57] a piece of himself on the canvas. 在某种程度上将自己融入画作
[20:59] You have to find that one thing 你得找出
[21:01] that’s going to set you apart from the rest of the crowd. 能让你脱颖而出的东西
[21:05] I used blood. 我用血画的
[21:08] An unusual medium is not what I’m talking about. 我指的不是特殊的材料
[21:15] The world today doesn’t make sense. 今天的一切都毫无道理
[21:18] Why should I paint pictures that do? 我为何还要画出有意义的作品呢
[21:20] Picasso. 毕加索
[21:22] I’m impressed. 真不错
[21:27] If I find my signature, 如果我找到了自己的特色
[21:28] you’ll consider me for the gallery? 你会考虑在画廊收录我的作品吗
[21:31] Anything’s possible. 不无可能
[21:35] Yeah. 我知道了
[21:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:52] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗
[21:53] We’re from the FBI. 我们是联调局的
[21:54] You the owner? 你是这里的老板吗
[21:56] Yeah. Name’s Tre. 是的 我叫特雷
[21:57] Do you have any art on display where blood is used as a medium? 你有没有展出以血液为颜料的作品
[22:01] No. 没有
[22:03] No, but there was a guy in here a couple days ago 没有 但几天前有个人过来
[22:05] who tried to sell me a piece like that. 想要卖这样的作品
[22:07] It wasn’t exactly my taste, 这不太对我的胃口
[22:09] but a customer of mine happened to be in here, 不过正好有个客户在这里
[22:11] saw it, fell in love with it, bought it on sight. 一看到就爱上了那幅画 当时就买下来了
[22:16] You think that could that be your guy? 那会是你们要找的人吗
[22:18] You wouldn’t happen to have any security cameras in here, would you? 你这里不会正好有监控摄像头吧
[22:21] No. 没有
[22:22] We need the customer’s name if you’ve got it. 如果你找到他的名字 请告诉我们
[22:24] Yeah. 好
[22:43] I never quite understood these things. 我完全看不懂这些东西
[22:46] It all looks like the guy had a seizure while painting it. 感觉作者在作画时处于癫狂状态
[22:50] It’s Emile Hartford. 作者是埃米尔·哈特福德
[22:53] It’s early 20th century. 是20世纪初的作品
[22:55] His daughter died when she was 8. 他女儿八岁时夭折
[22:57] He said every time he painted, he’d be able to see her. 他说每当作画时 就能看见女儿
[23:01] Don’t know how you see anything in there. 我不知道这画上能看出什么来
[23:06] I guess that’s why they say art is in the eye of the beholder. 难怪他们说 艺术是给有缘人看的
[23:10] Yeah. 是啊
[23:13] You know what else is in the eye of the beholder? 还有样东西也需要有缘人
[23:15] ’57 Chevy I told you about last week? 记得我上周说的57年雪弗兰吗
[23:18] This morning, bam, it won’t start. 就在今早 砰 它寿终正寝
[23:21] Now it’s in the eye of my mechanic. 现在修理师就是它的有缘人
[23:28] Come on, man, are you gonna make me ask 你是要我求你呢
[23:29] or are you gonna be a friend and offer me a ride home? 还是心甘情愿把我当朋友 送我回家
[23:36] We’re friends. 我们算朋友
[23:38] Worked together for two years now. I’d hope so. 都共事两年了 应该算吧
[23:48] You need a ride, Paul? 要我开车送你吗 保罗
[23:51] Thought you’d never ask. 我还以为你不会问呢
[24:00] The unsub sold his painting to this place? 嫌犯把作品卖到这个地方
[24:03] It reminds me of the eighties. 这里让我想起80年代
[24:07] What? 干嘛
[24:09] Do I even want to know? 我会感兴趣吗
[24:11] Probably. 或许吧
[24:20] Welcome. My name is Andre. 欢迎光临 我是安德雷
[24:22] Before we start, I’ll need you to fill out a small waiver. 首先 请你们填一份弃权单
[24:25] No, no, no. We’re not a couple. 不不 我们不是一对
[24:26] That’s ok. We cater to all kinds of relationships. 不管什么关系 我们都竭诚为您服务
[24:29] Well, uh, our relationship is with the FBI. 其实我们是联调局的
[24:34] Oh. 哎呀
[24:37] I run a clean establishment here. 我开的店没有问题
[24:39] Clean, legal, adult fun. 清白 合法 成人娱乐
[24:41] Calm down. We’re just looking for a painting you bought recently. 冷静 我们只是来找一幅你最近买的画
[24:44] You’re gonna have to be a bit more specific. 请你们说清楚点
[24:46] I’m a connoisseur of the dark and depraved arts. 我可是黑暗堕落艺术的鉴赏行家
[24:49] I purchase a lot of paintings. 我买的画多了去了
[24:51] Well, you bought this one a couple of days ago. 这幅画是你在几天前买的
[24:53] It’s made with blood. 它用鲜血作成
[24:54] Human blood. 是人血
[24:56] Like I said, I buy a lot of paintings. 我说过 我买的画太多
[24:58] I don’t remember them all. 我都记不清了
[25:00] Oh, really? Because last I checked, 是吗 不过我记得
[25:02] withholding evidence would make you an accomplice. 私藏证据会让你成为共犯
[25:05] We just want to see the painting. 我们只是想看看这幅画
[25:07] Just want to see if it’s from the guy we’re looking for. 确认一下 它是否出自我们要找的人之手
[25:12] Remembering now? 现在想起来了吗
[25:14] Possibly. 好像想起来了
[25:17] For that piece, you’ll have to follow me to the spanking room. 要看那幅画 你们得跟我去”打屁屁”房间
[25:23] I may have bought it, but I didn’t realize 我买它时可没想到
[25:25] it was evidence of any sort. 它会成为什么证据
[25:28] Is that that you’re looking for? 这就是你们找的画吗
[25:34] The tortured look in her eyes is what first drew me to it. 她那饱受折磨的眼神让我眼前一亮
[25:37] The guy was asking 1,500 for it. 那人要价1500
[25:39] I got him to take 250, cash. 我还价到250 现金支付
[25:42] That’s our first victim, Pamela Hurd. 那是第一位被害人 帕梅拉·赫德
[25:44] It’s definitely from our guy. 这绝对是嫌犯画的
[25:47] Yeah, we’re gonna need to take this. 我们要带走这幅画
[26:02] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[26:07] What… 什么…
[26:10] What… 什么…
[26:11] What’s going on? 发生了什么事
[26:19] What– 怎么
[26:24] No, please don’t. 别这样 求你了
[26:27] Why? 为什么
[26:31] It’s the only way. 我别无选择
[26:34] Sorry. 对不起
[26:35] You’re insane. 你疯了
[26:38] I guess every artist is a little crazy. 艺术家不都是疯子吗
[26:41] No, come on man, we’re friends. 别这样 我们是朋友
[26:43] Exactly. 正因如此
[26:46] It’s what I’ve been missing. 这就是我画中所缺失的
[26:48] Something personal. 私人元素
[26:52] I need you to hold still. 你别动
[26:56] Hold still. 别动
[26:57] Hold still… 别动
[26:59] Hold still! 不要动
[27:02] Help! 救命啊
[27:07] No! Aah! 不
[27:11] No! 不
[27:18] No…No! 不要
[27:30] Well, we now have a piece of his art, 现在我们有了嫌犯的作品
[27:33] but we still don’t have anything to identify the unsub. 但依然没有能够查出他身份的线索
[27:36] The lab’s got a sample, 实验室拿到样本
[27:36] but it’s probably Pamela Hurd’s blood. 但那八成是帕梅拉·赫德的血
[27:38] Master Andre said he was an average white guy 安德雷大师说他是一个普通白人
[27:41] in his late 20s to early 30s. 二三十岁
[27:42] Same thing the gallery owner said. He signed it. 画廊老板也这么说 他署了名
[27:46] Yeah, it looks like a “B” something or something “B”. 看起来像是以字母B开头或结尾的名字
[27:49] I’m going to have Garcia compile a list of artists 我叫加西亚整理一份名字里
[27:52] with the letter “B” somewhere in their name. 带字母B的艺术家的名单
[27:54] It’s not much, but it’s something. 虽然线索很少 但总算没一无所获
[29:54] We got the report back from the lab. 实验室报告出来了
[29:56] They couldn’t extract any DNA from the painting. 从画作上无法提取DNA
[29:58] They said something about there only being red blood cells. 他们说上面的血只有红细胞
[30:01] Hmm. He removed the white blood cells. 看来他提取了白细胞
[30:04] Plasma. 血浆
[30:05] Why would he take the plasma? 他要血浆做什么
[30:07] It would make it thicker. Easier to use as a paint. 增加浓度 更好作画
[30:10] What type of equipment would it take to do that? 要怎样的设备才能提取
[30:11] You can easily buy a centrifuge online these days 只需几百美元就能网购
[30:14] for a couple hundred bucks. 一个离心分离器
[30:16] What other reasons would he 他从血液里提取血浆
[30:16] have for separating the plasma from the blood? 还有其他可能的原因吗
[30:19] It’s a habit. 是个人习惯
[30:22] – Reid. – Spence. -里德 -斯宾塞
[30:30] I didn’t expect you back this soon. 我没想到你这么快就回来了
[30:31] You sure you’re ready? 你确定准备好了吗
[30:33] No, but I think I figured something out. 没有 我只是对案件有些想法
[30:47] Where’s Mrs. Riley? 赖利女士在哪
[30:48] You need to leave. 请你离开
[30:49] It’s ok, Alan, I’ll handle it. 不要紧 艾伦 我来处理
[30:53] I did what you said. 我照你说的做了
[30:56] This is my friend, Paul. 这是我的朋友 保罗
[31:05] I even used some of my own blood. 我甚至用了些自己的血
[31:09] That’s not what I meant. 我说的不是这个意思
[31:13] But you said if I made it more personal, 但你说过如果我加入私人元素
[31:15] you’d use me in your gallery. 就可以为画廊所用
[31:19] Look, I’ve been trying to be nice and give you some encouragement, 我一直对你很客气 不断地鼓励你
[31:22] but I can see now that that’s really not gonna help you. 但我现在发现这样完全帮不了你
[31:24] So I think I just have to be blunt. 所以我就直言不讳了
[31:27] It’s not good. 你的作品不怎么样
[31:33] But… 但是…
[31:34] This is– 这幅
[31:35] This is abstract. 这幅是抽象派作品
[31:37] I understand the concept, 我知道抽象派的意思
[31:38] but splashing something onto a canvas, 但在画布上随便洒点颜料
[31:41] that doesn’t make it art. 不能称为艺术
[31:44] Some people have it, some people don’t. 天赋是与生俱来的 不是每人都能拥有
[31:51] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道你自己在说些什么
[31:53] Maybe not, but that still doesn’t mean that I’m gonna buy this. 可能是 但我还是不会买下这幅画
[31:55] But you said– 但你说过
[31:56] Look, I don’t know how to explain this to you any better. 真不知道要怎么说你才明白
[31:58] There is a difference between a dream and a talent. 梦想和才华是有差别的
[32:07] Look, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[32:08] If there’s someone that you– 如果有人可以让你…
[32:18] He’s a hemophiliac. 他是血友病患者
[32:20] That would explain his obsession with blood. 所以他才对血如此着迷
[32:23] He can’t bleed without a fear of dying. 他一流血就会害怕死亡
[32:25] It’s also why he would separate the plasma from the blood 正因如此 他才在作画以前先把血浆
[32:28] before painting with it. 从血液里分离出来
[32:30] It’s an antiquated treatment, 这是一种古老的疗法
[32:31] but some hemophiliacs can inject plasma into their wounds, 血友病患者在自己的伤口注射血浆
[32:33] kick-starting the clotting 加强在他们体内
[32:34] process that’s ineffective in their own systems. 已经失效的血凝能力
[32:38] Talk about it. 说吧
[32:39] Hey, girlie, I need a list of hemophiliacs in San Francisco. 美妞 我需要一份旧金山的血友病患者名单
[32:42] Vague. So vague. Ok. 撒的网可真大啊
[32:45] Garcia, for his obsession to be this profound, 加西亚 他的执念非常强烈
[32:47] he most likely has the more severe version of the disease. 所以他很可能病得很重
[32:50] It’s type B Christmas disease. B型血友病[克里斯马斯病]
[32:52] Reid, I’m happy to hear you made it safe and sound. 里德 你平安无事 我很开心
[32:55] Thank you, Garcia. 谢谢关心 加西亚
[32:56] Ok, Christmas disease. It does not sound very jolly. B型血友病 听起来很惨啊
[32:59] It was named after the first known case, 此病是以第一个确诊病人
[33:01] Stephen Christmas. 史蒂芬·克里斯马斯命名的
[33:03] All right, I got 15 people who have trouble clotting. 我找到15个患此病的人
[33:05] He wouldn’t stray too far from the art world. 他的生活应该与艺术有关
[33:07] Most likely works in and 他应该从事
[33:08] around the art community, but not as an artist. 与艺术相关的工作 但他本人并非艺术家
[33:10] And he’s a loner. So look for people with jobs 而且他很孤僻 查查从事无需和外界
[33:12] where they don’t interact with the public. 打交道的工作的人
[33:13] Yeah. Yeah. I got 3. 现在范围缩小到三人
[33:15] Stock boy at a local supermarket, an art blogger, 当地超市的采购部门职员 艺术博客作家
[33:18] and a custodian. 和一个托管人
[33:19] The victims have different blood types. 几名被害人的血型均不相同
[33:21] If he’s taking the plasma out of the blood, 如果他要注射提取出的血浆
[33:24] he must be a universal recipient. 那他应该是个全适受血者
[33:26] Any of them with AB-positive blood? 他们中有人是AB型RH阳性血吗
[33:29] Specificity. I dig it. 这条很具体 我搜搜看
[33:31] Ok, if I factor in those “B” names I was working on… 再结合一下名字里带字母B的…
[33:36] And bingo is his name-o. 揭开真面目咯
[33:37] Actually, his name is Bryan Hughes. 他叫布莱恩·休斯
[33:39] He is an AB-positive hemophiliac 是一名AB阳性血友病患者
[33:41] who works as a janitor at the Bay Area Museum of Art, 在海湾区艺术馆当守卫
[33:43] and before you ask, yes, 不劳你们多问
[33:45] his address has been sent to your phones. 他的地址已发到你们手机上
[33:46] You’re the best, baby girl. 你最棒了 宝贝
[33:48] Dave, you and Blake take the museum. 戴夫 你和布莱克去艺术馆
[33:49] The rest of us will take the residence. 其余人去他的住处
[33:54] I’m ok. 我没事
[33:56] Yeah. But it’s good to see you. 那就好 还是很高兴看到你
[34:01] You really don’t need to be here if you’re not ready. 如果你还没休整好 真的不必着急回来
[34:03] This is going to take time. 这要花些时间
[34:09] How much time? 多长时间
[34:12] It’s hard to say. 很难说
[34:14] But we’re all here for you. 我们都在你身边
[34:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:21] Hey, what you got, mama? 有何发现 美女
[35:22] A compelling piece of information about this Bryan Hughes. 发现有关这个布莱恩·休斯的一条重大信息
[35:24] 3 weeks before the first murder, 第一起凶案发生的三周前
[35:26] he was involved in a car accident. 他出了一场车祸
[35:27] Was he injured? 受伤了吗
[35:28] Uh, no. And if you were looking at the pictures I am 没有 如果你看到我正看的这些图
[35:31] you would say that is a miracle. 一定会觉得这是个奇迹
[35:32] It may have given him the impression he couldn’t be hurt. 他可能由此产生了自己刀枪不入的想法
[35:35] The other driver was hurt. She bled to death. 另一名司机受伤了 流血过多致死
[35:38] Hughes called 911, 休斯报了警
[35:39] failed to mention there was another driver involved. 但没有提及还有另一名司机
[35:40] By the time emergency crews got there, she had already died. 急救人员赶到时 她已身亡
[35:42] Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[35:44] Watching the other woman bleed to death 眼看着另一个女人流血致死
[35:45] must have been the trigger. 这一定就是导火索
[35:47] Hey, what you got, pretty boy? 有什么发现 帅哥
[35:49] I think Hughes may have his next victim. 休斯可能已经有了下一个作案目标
[35:51] An Alan Archer just came in and reported his boss missing. 一个叫艾伦·阿奇尔的刚刚来报案说他的老板不见了
[35:54] Madison Riley owns an art gallery in the Mission District. 麦迪森·赖利在教会区有一间画廊
[35:57] Said there was blood, signs of a struggle. 据称现场有血迹和打斗痕迹
[35:59] Hughes even left a painting of his on the wall this time. 这次休斯甚至在墙上留了一副自己的画作
[36:01] It’s the same signature and it’s definitely made of blood, 同样的签名 而且绝对是用血画的
[36:03] which got me thinking about Maeve’s stalker. 这让我想起梅芙的跟踪狂
[36:07] If this guy’s a tortured artist searching for approval, 如果这家伙是一个寻求认同的扭曲的艺术家
[36:10] in his mind there may be only one way to get it. 那么他应该认为只有一种方法能得到认同
[36:12] Suicide. 自杀
[36:14] Thanks, Reid. 多谢 里德
[36:26] I put my heart and my soul into those paintings. 我全身心地投入这些画作
[36:34] You’re going to get a first-hand look at what I’m capable of creating. 你将亲眼见证我卓越的创作能力
[36:42] Bryan Hughes, FBI. 布莱恩·休斯 联邦调查局
[36:43] No! I have to make her see. 不 我必须让她看到
[36:47] Put down the knife. 把刀放下
[36:53] Bryan, I understand. 布莱恩 我明白
[36:56] No, you don’t. 不 你不明白
[36:57] How could you possibly understand? 你怎么可能明白
[36:59] Because I’ve seen your work. 因为我看过你的大作
[37:01] And I know you may not be appreciated now, 我知道可能你现在还无人赏识
[37:03] but I promise you, if you put down the knife, 但我向你保证 如果你放下刀
[37:05] I will make sure that people see your art, 我会保证让世人欣赏到你的艺术
[37:08] and no one will be able to ignore it. 而且没人能够忽视
[37:10] It’s all I want. I deserve that. 这就是我想要的 那是我应得的
[37:13] Then put down the knife, and let’s figure this out. 那就把刀放下 我们把这事解决
[37:28] You know how many paintings Van Gogh sold before he died? 你知道梵高死前卖了多少幅画吗
[37:31] Bryan, don’t do it. 布莱恩 别犯傻
[37:34] Two. 两幅
[37:38] He sold two. 他卖了两幅
[37:39] Don’t make us do this. 别逼我们出手
[37:49] I gotta make you see me. 我必须让你看到我
[37:58] Get the EMTs upstairs. 让急救人员到楼上来
[37:59] We’ve got another body over here. 这里还有一具尸体
[38:41] Well, I counted 5 baskets. 我猜五篮
[38:45] 7, but I think Ms. Cavanaugh next door 七篮 但我觉得隔壁的卡瓦诺小姐
[38:47] may have taken a couple. 可能拿了几个走
[38:51] I’m really sorry if I’ve been kind of… 真的很抱歉 如果我之前有点…
[38:53] Spence. You don’t… 斯宾塞 不用
[38:57] Kid. 孩子
[38:58] I didn’t mean for you to come all the way out there. 我找你 不是为了让你到现场来帮忙
[39:01] I know. 我知道
[39:04] Listen, if you need anything at all, 如果你有任何需要
[39:07] you just have to ask. 开口就好
[39:10] Actually, if you guys don’t mind, 事实上 如果你们不介意的话
[39:11] I could use some help with something. 我想请你们帮个忙
[39:14] Name it. 说
[41:02] “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go, 有时最难的并非放下过去
[41:05] but rather, learning to start over.” 而是学会重新开始
[41:09] Nicole Sobon. 作家妮可·索邦
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme