时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look, a while back, I had some medical issues– | 前阵子 我生理上有些不适 |
[00:05] | headaches–and there was a geneticist that I reached out to. | 就是头疼 然后我联系到了一个遗传学家 |
[00:07] | I guess I just– I think it’s funny | 我觉得我… 我觉得挺好笑的 |
[00:08] | how we’ve been doing this for 6 months and we’ve never met. | 我们已经这样联系了六个月却从未见面 |
[00:11] | Do you–do you think he knows about us? | 你觉得 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗 |
[00:12] | As far as I can tell he doesn’t. | 据我所知他还不知道 |
[00:15] | Well, guess I’ll talk to you next Sunday. | 那下周日再聊 |
[00:17] | Bye. Love you. | 再会 爱你 |
[00:19] | But if you’ve got somebody new in your life to talk to… | 但如果你身边出现了新的知心人 |
[00:22] | I’d just like to know who she is. | 我很愿意知道她是谁 |
[00:25] | Cause she’s gotta be one hell of a woman to keep up with you. | 得多厉害的女人才能跟上你的思路啊 |
[00:27] | I think the stalker’s gone. | 我觉得那个跟踪狂消失了 |
[00:29] | The e-mails have stopped. | 他不再给我写邮件了 |
[00:30] | What about the phone calls? | 电话呢 |
[00:31] | No, I haven’t gotten any. | 也没有了 |
[00:32] | No more heavy breathing on the machine, | 没有喘着粗气不说话的留言 |
[00:34] | no more hang-ups. | 也没有接了就挂的电话 |
[00:35] | Is this about… phone booth girl? | 是因为电话亭女孩吗 |
[00:37] | She wants to meet. | 她想要见面 |
[00:39] | Wait. You guys have never met? | 等一下 你们还没见过面吗 |
[00:41] | Aren’t you curious what she looks like? | 你难道不好奇她长什么样吗 |
[00:43] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what she looks like. | 她长什么样子一点都不重要 |
[00:45] | I mean, she’s already the most beautiful girl in the world to me. | 对我来说 她已经是世界上最美的姑娘了 |
[00:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:59] | Maeve, it’s me. Listen, don’t come to the restaurant. | 梅芙 是我 你别来餐厅 |
[01:01] | What are you talking about? I’m outside. | 你在说什么呢 我都到门口了 |
[01:03] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[01:04] | Look, I think your stalker’s here. | 我觉得那个跟踪狂在这里 |
[01:40] | Have you the ring? | 带戒指了吗 |
[01:49] | Place the ring on her finger. | 把戒指戴在她的手指上 |
[01:51] | On whose finger? | 谁的手指 |
[02:05] | I now pronounce you smart | 我现在宣布你们成为聪明的人 |
[02:07] | and smarter. | 和更聪明的人 |
[02:08] | Let’s get to it, you two. | 你们俩开始吧 |
[02:10] | Get to what? | 开始什么 |
[02:11] | Kiss her, dummy. | 吻她 笨蛋 |
[03:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:02] | Hello. I have a collect call from… | 您好 我这里有一通付费电话 |
[03:05] | Adam Worth. | 来自亚当·沃斯 |
[03:08] | Do you accept the charges? | 您愿意为此电话付费吗 |
[03:10] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[03:11] | Please deposit $2.00 for the first two minutes. | 请为前两分钟的通话投币两元 |
[03:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Hello, I’m still here. | 你好 我还在 |
[03:31] | Zug… Zwang. | 触 网 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry, can you please repeat that? | 不好意思 能重复一下吗 |
[03:39] | Zug… Zwang | 触 网 |
[03:46] | I got here as quickly as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[03:48] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[03:50] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[03:56] | Our correspondence started 10 months ago. | 十个月前我们开始通信 |
[03:58] | She wrote me a compliment | 她给我写了一封信 |
[03:59] | on my “Journal of Behavioral Psych” article, | 赞赏我在《行为心理学杂志》上的文章 |
[04:01] | and for 3 months, this is | 三个月来 |
[04:02] | how we communicated because she was scared. | 我们都用这种方式联系 因为她害怕 |
[04:05] | Scared of whom? | 害怕谁 |
[04:06] | She didn’t know, only that he was dangerous. | 她不知道 只知道那个人很危险 |
[04:10] | Horribly threatening phone calls, | 无论她搬到哪里 |
[04:11] | letters, e-mails no matter where she moved. | 都会有恐吓电话 信件和电子邮件 |
[04:13] | It’s why I never called her from the same phone booth twice. | 因此我从不在同一电话亭给她打两次电话 |
[04:16] | – You don’t know what Maeve looks like? – No. | -你不知道梅芙长什么样子 -不知道 |
[04:18] | Or where she works? | 也不知道她在哪里工作 |
[04:19] | No, I know she’s a geneticist. | 我只知道她是个遗传学家 |
[04:21] | Do you even know her last name? | 你知道她姓什么吗 |
[04:25] | Then I have to ask you, how do you know she’s missing? | 那我就得问你了 你怎么知道她失踪了 |
[04:28] | Because we always addressed our letters to pseudonyms. | 因为我们总是用假名通信 |
[04:30] | And you’re Dr. Joseph Bell? | 你是约瑟夫·贝尔博士 |
[04:32] | The real life inspiration for Sherlock Holmes. | 福尔摩斯的原型人物 |
[04:35] | And that codename is how I know she’s in trouble. | 我一听到那名字 就知道她有麻烦了 |
[04:37] | The voice on the phone identified himself as Adam Worth. | 电话里的那个人自称是亚当·沃斯 |
[04:41] | That was the American criminal that | 柯南·道尔笔下的莫里亚蒂 |
[04:42] | Arthur Conan Doyle based the character of Moriarty on. | 就是以这个美国罪犯为原型创造出来的 |
[04:45] | And what did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[04:47] | Zug Zwang. | 触网 |
[04:48] | It’s a chess term, | 是一个国际象棋术语 |
[04:50] | it describes the point in a game | 表明在局中的一个局面 |
[04:52] | when a player realizes he’ll inevitably be checkmated. | 一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军 |
[04:55] | He has to decide whether to resign | 这时他必须决定 是认输 |
[04:58] | or to play through to the bitter end. | 还是继续必定会惨败的棋局 |
[05:01] | If you’re right about this, | 如果你说得没错的话 |
[05:03] | then you’re part of his victiology, too. | 那你也是他的目标 |
[05:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:09] | He thinks he’ll get away with this, | 他觉得他能全身而退 |
[05:10] | and he might. | 的确有可能 |
[05:14] | I have a wealth of knowledge | 我有大量的知识储备 |
[05:16] | I should be applying to this case. | 应该能解决这个案子 |
[05:18] | Behavioral patterns of violent stalkers. | 暴力跟踪狂的行为模式 |
[05:20] | Tactical recovery strategies. | 战术恢复策略 |
[05:21] | Victim survival odds. | 受害者生还几率 |
[05:24] | But right now I can’t focus on anything | 但现在我无法持续集中注意力 |
[05:25] | more than 4 seconds at a time. | 超过四秒钟 |
[05:27] | Which makes me the dumbest person in the room. | 我顿时成为了这个房间里最笨的人 |
[05:30] | So… | 所以 |
[05:32] | please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[05:34] | Help me find her. | 帮我找到她 |
[05:38] | We don’t know if we have a case. | 我们还不知道能否立案 |
[05:41] | So we’ll be working on personal time. | 因此只能占用私人时间 |
[05:45] | Does anybody want to leave? | 有谁要离开吗 |
[05:50] | Good. | 好 |
[05:51] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[06:22] | Zugzwang | 触网 |
[06:27] | Deeply loved by someone gives you strength, | 人爱者有力 |
[06:30] | while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” | 爱人者勇 |
[06:34] | Lao Tsu. | 老子 |
[06:37] | Based on Maeve’s description of the unsub in her letters, | 根据梅芙在信里对嫌犯的描述 |
[06:39] | he seems like a classically possessive stalker. | 此人应该是个典型的激进型跟踪狂 |
[06:41] | One who craves validation and recognition. | 而且急切盼望得到他人认可 |
[06:44] | “What won’t you see me?” | “你为什么不看我” |
[06:45] | “Do you think you’re better than me?” | “你觉得自己比我强吗” |
[06:47] | This comes up again and again. | 总是这种类型的语言 |
[06:50] | So does his suicidal ideation. | 还有他自杀的想法 |
[06:52] | “When I find you, I’m going to kill you, then myself.” | “等我找到你 我会先杀了你 然后自杀” |
[06:54] | Murder-suicide is the ultimate | 谋杀后自杀对这种人来说 |
[06:56] | “I love you” to these guys. | 是”我爱你”的终极表达方式 |
[06:58] | When does the unsub start targeting Maeve? | 不明嫌犯是什么时候把梅芙当做目标的 |
[07:00] | Maeve said it started out of the blue. | 梅芙说事出突然 |
[07:02] | My guess is it was some sort of accidental when she acted some- | 我觉得是她不经意间做了些 |
[07:04] | something she probably wasn’t even aware of. | 连自己都没意识到的事 |
[07:07] | That’s gonna make the unsub hard to find. | 这下不明嫌犯就难找了 |
[07:08] | And Maeve, too, | 也很难找到梅芙了 |
[07:09] | until we know more about her. | 除非我们对她有更多了解 |
[07:11] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[07:12] | There are not many geneticists with that name, | 叫梅芙的遗传学家并不多 |
[07:15] | but Dr. Maeve Donovan took a sabbatical | 而孟德尔大学的梅芙·多诺万博士 |
[07:17] | from Mendel University 10 months ago. | 于十个月前开始了学术性休假 |
[07:19] | That fits the timeline. | 时间吻合 |
[07:21] | Oh, she’s a smart cookie. She burned her credit history, | 她真聪明 她销毁了自己的信用记录 |
[07:23] | but her parents rent a little loft | 但她爸妈于五天前 |
[07:25] | at the warehouse district five days ago. | 在仓库区租了个阁楼 |
[07:26] | Did the parents sell their house recently? | 她父母最近把房子卖了吗 |
[07:28] | No. | 没有 |
[07:29] | They might be helping her hide. | 他们可能在帮她躲起来 |
[07:31] | Morgan, you and JJ go to the loft. | 摩根 你和小洁去阁楼 |
[07:33] | Blake and Dave, go to the lab. | 布莱克和戴夫 你们去实验室 |
[07:35] | How clear is your head? | 你现在有多清醒 |
[07:37] | Not very clear– | 不太清醒 |
[07:38] | I want to talk to her parents, | 我要跟她父母谈谈 |
[07:39] | but I want you to observe the interview. | 你要跟着我一起去 |
[07:41] | Reid. | 里德 |
[07:43] | I have a picture of her. Do you want to see what she looks like? | 我有她的照片 你想看看她的样子吗 |
[07:47] | No. | 算了吧 |
[08:04] | So what are we, 10 miles outside of the city? | 我们在哪 城外10英里的地方吗 |
[08:08] | Her parents wanted to put some distance between her and her stalker, | 她父母希望她能远离跟踪狂 |
[08:10] | but they may have just made her an easier target. | 却让她成了更容易得手的目标 |
[08:32] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[08:34] | Anybody home? | 屋里有人吗 |
[08:44] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[08:47] | This is definitely a crime scene. | 这里肯定是犯罪现场 |
[08:49] | It must have been a hell of fight. | 发生了激烈的争斗 |
[08:52] | Smash… | 玻璃四溅 |
[08:59] | Then hit. | 然后是猛击 |
[09:02] | There is no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[09:04] | Maeve was on high alert. | 梅芙的警惕性很高 |
[09:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:07] | Then how did this unsub get her to let her guard down? | 那不明嫌犯是怎样让她放下防备的 |
[09:17] | Here you go. | 给 |
[09:18] | That’s the personnel files of everyone in the lab. | 这是实验室全体人员的人事档案 |
[09:21] | Not much there. | 人手不多啊 |
[09:22] | Only 5 docs work here besides her. | 除了她 只有五名博士在这里工作 |
[09:24] | And they’re all men. | 他们都是男性 |
[09:26] | Did any of them take a particular interest in her work? | 他们中有人对她的工作特别感兴趣吗 |
[09:29] | We all did. | 我们都挺感兴趣的 |
[09:30] | Her last project on cyclic adenosine monophosphate– | 她最近那个关于环腺苷酸的项目 |
[09:33] | revolutionary stuff. | 很具有革命性 |
[09:34] | Quite frankly, | 老实说 |
[09:36] | she made connections before I could even see them. | 她非常有先见之明 胜我一筹 |
[09:38] | We know the feeling. | 我们知道那种感觉 |
[09:40] | When was the last time that you spoke to Maeve? | 你们上次跟梅芙谈话是什么时候 |
[09:43] | 6 days ago. | 六天前 |
[09:44] | 5, after we got her situated in the loft. | 是五天前 我们让她住进了阁楼 |
[09:47] | Why didn’t she leave the DC area? | 她为什么不直接离开华盛顿呢 |
[09:49] | I have health issues. | 我身体不适 |
[09:51] | Cancer. | 是癌症 |
[09:52] | And she wanted to stay close. | 所以她想待在你身边 |
[09:54] | We were working on an oncology project together, | 我们在一起研究一个肿瘤学的项目 |
[09:56] | and it was easier to share data if she was nearby. | 她在附近的话 分享数据会容易些 |
[09:59] | You’re a geneticist, too? | 你也是遗传学家吗 |
[10:01] | Retired. | 已经退休了 |
[10:02] | I got out when I heard there was a new Dr. Donovan in town. | 新星冉冉升起以后我就没干了 |
[10:06] | I know this is difficult for both of you, | 我知道这对你俩来说不容易 |
[10:08] | but is there anyone that you suspect? | 你们有怀疑对象吗 |
[10:10] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[10:11] | The police ruled him out early on, | 警察很早之前就把他排除了 |
[10:13] | but we never liked him. | 但我们不喜欢他 |
[10:14] | Who is Bobby? | 鲍比是谁 |
[10:16] | Her fiance. | 她的未婚夫 |
[10:18] | And there were issues? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[10:20] | Bobby was her first serious relationship. | 鲍比是她的第一个稳定男友 |
[10:23] | It was only till after they got engaged | 直到他们订婚之后 |
[10:25] | she realized… | 她才意识到 |
[10:27] | he was a controlling bastard. | 他是个控制欲极强的混蛋 |
[10:29] | Sorry. But it’s true. | 请原谅我的语言 但这是真的 |
[10:31] | Well, we need to talk to him. | 那我们得跟他谈谈了 |
[10:34] | Fiance? | 未婚夫 |
[10:35] | Reid, slow down. | 里德 慢点 |
[10:36] | She had a fiance, Hotch. | 她有未婚夫 霍奇 |
[10:38] | Let us handle it. | 交给我们处理 |
[10:42] | Robert Putnam. | 罗伯特·普特南 |
[10:43] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[10:48] | Who? | 找谁 |
[10:49] | We’re looking for Robert Putnam. | 我们找罗伯特·普特南 |
[10:51] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:52] | He’s in the back. | 他在里面 |
[10:53] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要跟他谈谈 |
[10:56] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:58] | I’m Diane, his girlfriend. | 我叫戴安 是他的女朋友 |
[11:00] | Hey, sweetheart, who is it? | 宝贝 是谁啊 |
[11:01] | Robert Putnam, we’d like to… | 罗伯特·普特南 我们想 |
[11:09] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
[11:11] | Out. | 出去 |
[11:14] | Wait, I need to talk to him, Hotch. | 等等 我有话要问他 霍奇 |
[11:15] | Why did he just recognize you? | 为什么他会认识你 |
[11:18] | A couple of weeks ago, Maeve and I were gonna meet. | 两周前本来我要和梅芙见面 |
[11:20] | He was at the restaurant. | 他当时在餐厅里 |
[11:20] | I caught him looking at me | 我发现他盯着我看 |
[11:22] | and something felt off about him. | 感觉鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[11:22] | And you’re telling me this now? | 你怎么现在才讲 |
[11:24] | I didn’t know who he was | 我当时不认识他 |
[11:25] | and then a friend of his sat down, | 后来他朋友来了 |
[11:26] | so I just assumed that I overreacted. | 我以为是自己想多了 |
[11:27] | Reid, if he’s the unsub, | 里德 如果他是嫌犯 |
[11:29] | you’re a material witness. | 那你就是重要证人 |
[11:30] | You can’t be in there. You know that. | 所以你不能进去 你知道规矩的 |
[11:31] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[11:36] | Look, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:38] | Where’s Maeve? | 梅芙在哪里 |
[11:39] | We were hoping you knew. | 我们以为你知道 |
[11:41] | Why would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[11:42] | The same way that you knew that | 那你两周前又怎么会 |
[11:43] | she’d be at that restaurant two weeks ago. | 知道她会去那家餐厅 |
[11:46] | Care to explain? | 可以解释一下吗 |
[11:48] | When she went into hiding, she broke off the engagement. | 她去藏身以前 宣布解除婚约 |
[11:51] | I needed to see her, | 我想见她 |
[11:52] | to make sure she was all right. | 确保她没遇上麻烦 |
[11:54] | So I hired a private detective | 于是我雇了私家侦探 |
[11:56] | and he found her through her parents. | 他通过她父母找到了她 |
[11:58] | When she made the reservation, I showed up, too. | 所以我才会出现在她预定的餐厅 |
[12:00] | Why did you bring a friend? | 你为什么带朋友去 |
[12:01] | Because there was a psychopath after her, that’s why. | 因为她被一个精神病死缠烂打 |
[12:04] | For someone madly in love, | 对于一个热恋中的人来说 |
[12:06] | you sure moved on in a hurry. | 你换人真够快的 |
[12:08] | Maeve told me to. | 是梅芙叫我这么做的 |
[12:11] | And apparently she took her own advice. | 很明显她也另寻新欢了 |
[12:13] | Did that make you mad? | 于是你就生气了吗 |
[12:14] | Mad enough to hurt her? | 气到去伤害她 |
[12:16] | Mad enough to stalk the man that she was meeting? | 气到跟踪她约会的那个男人 |
[12:23] | There’s something over there on that table, | 那边桌子上有个东西 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna go get. | 我要拿给你们看 |
[12:26] | Don’t shoot me. | 别对我开枪 |
[12:34] | He sent these to us. | 他寄给我们的 |
[12:36] | The last month of our engagement. | 就在我俩解除婚约的前一个月 |
[12:42] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[12:43] | I was being stalked, too. | 我也被人跟踪了 |
[12:58] | Excuse me, doctor. | 打扰一下 博士 |
[13:01] | Agent Hotchner said you were down from upstairs. | 霍奇纳探员说你下来了 |
[13:04] | Can, can you tell me what’s going on? | 能不能告诉我发生什么事了 |
[13:07] | We’ll be in touch, ma’am. | 保持联系 女士 |
[13:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | All right, kid, talk to me. | 好了 孩子 跟我说说吧 |
[13:17] | I can tell you’re adding something up in your head. | 我知道你正琢磨什么事呢 |
[13:18] | What is it? | 想什么呢 |
[13:20] | 2412 2,412. | |
[13:24] | It’s the number of hours we spent communicating, | 我们一共交流过这么多个小时 |
[13:26] | counting phone calls and letters. | 包括电话和写信的时间 |
[13:30] | That’s about 100 days. | 大概有一百天 |
[13:32] | 100.5. What if that’s all I get? | 一百天半 如果没有下文了怎么办 |
[13:34] | Well, it’s not. | 肯定不会 |
[13:35] | You can’t say that. | 你不知道 |
[13:36] | Yes, I can. | 我知道 |
[13:38] | Cause when we find her alive, | 等我们找到她时 |
[13:41] | and you finally get to lay your eyes on her, | 等你终于能够一睹她芳容时 |
[13:44] | what’s the first thing you’re gonna say to her? | 你的开场白会是怎样的呢 |
[13:49] | A couple of months ago we were getting off the phone | 几个月之前 我们挂电话时 |
[13:51] | and she said, | 她说 |
[13:55] | “Bye. Love you.” | “再会 爱你” |
[13:56] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[13:58] | “Bye. Love you.” | “再会 爱你” |
[14:04] | I know it was just a slip, but– | 我知道她只是随口一说 但 |
[14:06] | But she said it, Reid. | 但毕竟是从她嘴里说出来的 里德 |
[14:08] | She said it. | 她亲口说的 |
[14:12] | You didn’t say it back to her, did you? | 你没有回复她 对吗 |
[14:18] | I was waiting for when we finally met. | 我想等见面时亲口对她说 |
[14:25] | Ok, I’m sharing something I haven’t told anyone. | 这话我没对任何人说过 |
[14:27] | Every time we have a stalking case, | 每次我们调查跟踪案件时 |
[14:28] | I think Rosanna Arquette. | 我都会想到罗塞娜·阿奎特[演员] |
[14:31] | The whole Arquette family to choose from | 姓阿奎特的那么多 |
[14:33] | and you go with Rosanna. | 你偏偏想到罗塞娜 |
[14:35] | Of course I go with Rosanna, because Rosanna Arquette | 我想到罗塞娜 是因为罗塞娜·阿奎特 |
[14:38] | was the inspiration for two seminal songs of my childhood. | 让我想起童年时两首意义重大的歌 |
[14:42] | “Rosanna,” by Toto… | Toto乐队的《罗塞娜》 |
[14:44] | Obviously. | 没错 |
[14:45] | …and “In your eyes” by Peter Gabriel, | 还有彼得·盖布瑞尔的《在你眼中》 |
[14:48] | which gives one pause to think of the myriad of ways | 让人忍不住去想象那无数种 |
[14:51] | a man can be obsessed by a woman, | 女人迷倒男人的方法 |
[14:53] | and what is she doing in bed | 以及她在床上 |
[14:56] | to inspire that kind of obsession, and can she teach us? | 让男人欲仙欲死 能教教我们就好了 |
[14:59] | Because I want to know. | 我好想知道 |
[15:00] | Whoa. | 天啊 |
[15:05] | He went to town on that one. | 他要抹去这个人 |
[15:07] | Jj, is that… | 小洁 那是 |
[15:12] | I don’t get it. I mean, I see the message, | 我不明白 虽然看得懂字面意思 |
[15:14] | “I’m obliterating you,” | “我正在忘掉你” |
[15:14] | but we already knew that. | 但我们早就知道了 |
[15:16] | No, see, it’s not about the message. | 不 和内容无关 |
[15:17] | It’s about the medium, what he used to draw on her face. | 而是颜料 他在她脸上画的颜料 |
[15:20] | Spence… | 斯宾塞 |
[15:23] | It’s black eyeliner. | 这是黑色眼线液 |
[15:26] | Stalker’s a woman. | 跟踪狂是个女的 |
[15:27] | That’s why she masked her voice on the phone. | 难怪她在电话里要伪装自己的声音 |
[15:29] | That’s why Maeve let her in to her loft. | 难怪梅芙让她进了公寓 |
[15:31] | She thought what we thought, | 她和我们想的一样 |
[15:31] | that her stalker was a man. | 我们都以为那是个男人 |
[15:32] | But the question is, how could this unsub | 但问题是 嫌犯是怎么 |
[15:35] | have known about Maeve and you? | 认识你和梅芙的 |
[15:42] | Hotch, | 霍奇 |
[15:43] | did you ever identify me to Bobby Putnam’s girlfriend? | 你有没有告诉鲍比·普特南的女友我的名字 |
[15:45] | – What? – Did you say my name to her? | -什么 -你有没有对她提过我的名字 |
[15:46] | Did you call me Dr. Reid or Agent Reid? | 有没有说过里德博士或里德探员 |
[15:48] | I never mentioned you at all. Why? | 我从没提到过你 怎么了 |
[15:51] | Excuse me, doctor. | 打扰一下 博士 |
[15:54] | I think I know who the unsub is. | 我想我知道嫌犯是谁了 |
[15:57] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[16:00] | You’re still thinking about him, aren’t you? | 你还在想他 对吧 |
[16:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Are you sure that he was the one at the restaurant? | 你确定他就是在餐馆的那个人吗 |
[16:09] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[16:12] | He’s an FBI Agent. | 他是联调局探员 |
[16:14] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:18] | I know I said I’d let this go. | 我说过不再想这些的 |
[16:21] | It’s OK, part of me want the answer | 没事的 某种程度上我和你一样 |
[16:22] | just as much as you do. | 想知道答案 |
[16:26] | Is that new? | 这是新衣服吗 |
[16:29] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[16:31] | I, um, I’ve never seen you dressed like that before. | 我 我从没见你这么穿过 |
[16:33] | No, you haven’t, in fact. | 对 你确实没见过 |
[16:36] | I’ve been waiting for months for you to notice me, | 我等了你几个月 等你发现 |
[16:38] | notice that I’m better, sexier, smarter than her. | 我比她更优秀 更性感 更聪明 |
[16:42] | It’s not until I debase myself, then you notice. | 可竟然要等到我丑化自己 你才看得到 |
[16:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:48] | Do you like this, Bobby? | 你喜欢这套衣服吗 鲍比 |
[16:50] | Because you have seen it before. | 你以前确实见过 |
[16:55] | Is that… | 这不是… |
[16:57] | Diane, | 戴安 |
[16:59] | Where did you get Maeve’s clothes? | 你从哪拿的梅芙的衣服 |
[17:06] | From her closet. | 从她衣柜里拿的 |
[17:10] | Right after I bashed her head in. | 就在我打伤她的头之后 |
[17:16] | She finally saw me, | 她终于注意到我了 |
[17:19] | just like you see me now. | 就像你现在注意到我一样 |
[17:20] | Take a look, Bobby. | 看看吧 鲍比 |
[17:25] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[17:34] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[17:35] | Well, she knew we were close, | 她知道我们快查到她了 |
[17:36] | so she came back for the fiance. | 所以对未婚夫下手了 |
[17:38] | Looks like they had a normal conversation, | 他们似乎是随意地聊了会儿 |
[17:39] | then she got violent. Same thing that happened to Maeve. | 然后她袭击了他 梅芙的情况也是一样 |
[17:43] | Hey, dollface, what do you got? | 娃娃脸 有什么发现 |
[17:44] | An identity that’s pure vapor. | 一个虚无飘渺的身份 |
[17:46] | Diane Huntington is a fake name. | 戴安·亨廷顿是假名 |
[17:48] | So is her address. | 地址也是假的 |
[17:48] | And all the phone conversations | 她和鲍比的所有通话 |
[17:49] | she had with Bobby were from a burner phone. | 都是用一次性电话打的 |
[17:51] | All right, keep digging and keep us posted. | 好的 继续调查 有消息通知我们 |
[17:54] | We need to rethink the profile, | 我们得重新侧写 |
[17:56] | reset everything that we know about Maeve | 得从女人跟踪女人的视角 |
[17:58] | through the prism of one woman stalking another. | 重新审视关于梅芙的一切 |
[18:09] | You know… | 要知道 |
[18:11] | I couldn’t understand it, Bobby. | 我不明白 鲍比 |
[18:14] | I really couldn’t. | 真的不明白 |
[18:19] | You could have had me. | 你本可以拥有我 |
[18:22] | Instead you wanted that. | 但你却喜欢她 |
[18:25] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[18:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[18:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:33] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[18:34] | she took something from me that I can’t get back. | 她夺走了我的东西 我要不回来 |
[18:37] | So I decided if I can’t have my life, | 所以我决定 既然没法拥有自己的生活 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna take hers. | 那就夺走她的 |
[18:43] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. I don’t–I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道 我不知道她是谁 |
[18:49] | After hunting her for ten months, | 跟踪了她10个月 |
[18:52] | after stealing her man, | 抢走了她的男人 |
[18:54] | I had to stop and say, what is so freakin’ special about her? | 我停下来问自己 她到底有什么特别的 |
[19:00] | I couldn’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[19:01] | Until I saw… him. | 直到我看到了…他 |
[19:04] | Him who? | 他是谁 |
[19:05] | The night you followed her, I followed you. | 你跟踪她的那一夜 我跟踪了你 |
[19:08] | And I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[19:11] | I want what they have. | 我想要他们的一切 |
[19:14] | I want him. | 我想要他 |
[19:15] | That’s why you’re doing this? | 所以你才这么做吗 |
[19:16] | Because of that stupid FBI Agent? | 就因为那个白痴联调局探员吗 |
[19:18] | That stupid FBI Agent is the reason why you’re still alive. | 因为那个白痴探员你才能活到现在 |
[19:22] | You’re gonna get her to tell me about him. | 你得让她告诉我关于那个探员的事 |
[19:25] | I don’t want to hear what she has to say. | 我不想听到她要说的话 |
[19:31] | But that wasn’t a request. | 这可由不得你 |
[19:34] | Ok, we know numbers on female stalkers are minimal. | 我们知道女性跟踪狂很少 |
[19:36] | Only 10% of all cases are female. | 只占所有案件的10% |
[19:38] | All right, what tops the list of motivators? | 首要动机有哪些 |
[19:40] | Prior sexual intimacy. | 性接触 |
[19:42] | Erotomania? | 色情狂 |
[19:44] | No. Go the other direction. | 不 往别的方向想 |
[19:45] | Think female scorned. | 想想一位女性受到鄙视 |
[19:47] | We slept together. You broke up with me. | 我们一起睡 你却和我分手 |
[19:49] | Now I’ll do anything to get back with you. | 现在我不惜一切代价让你回到我身边 |
[19:51] | Reid, could that have fit Maeve? | 里德 这和梅芙的情况相符吗 |
[19:53] | Could she have possibly been in a relationship with this woman? | 她有可能和这位女性交往吗 |
[19:57] | No. No. | 不 不可能 |
[19:59] | Spence, this morning you didn’t know that she was engaged. | 斯宾塞 今天早上你还不知道她已经订婚了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, but the answer is no. | 没错 但答案还是不可能 |
[20:04] | And what’s the second-most common motivation? | 那第二常见的动机呢 |
[20:06] | Celebrity stalking. | 跟踪名人 |
[20:08] | That fits better. | 这个更符合 |
[20:09] | Well, how? She’s not famous. | 为什么 她又不出名 |
[20:12] | Maeve’s a star in her field, though. | 梅芙在她的专业领域里可算是个明星 |
[20:14] | That’s a stretch. | 这么说有点勉强 |
[20:15] | Celebrity stalkers are usually nonviolent. | 名人跟踪狂一般不会涉及暴力行为 |
[20:17] | You want to tell that to John Lennon, Rossi? | 那约翰·列侬怎么说呢 罗西 |
[20:20] | What was it that Mark David Chapman said after he shot him? | 那个马克·大卫·查普曼射杀他后怎么说来着 |
[20:22] | “It was like all of my nobody-ness | “就好像无名小卒如我 |
[20:23] | and all of his somebody-ness collided.” | 碰撞到赫赫有名如他” |
[20:26] | Maeve is somebody, | 梅芙确实赫赫有名 |
[20:27] | and this bitch is nobody! | 而那个婊子确实是无名小卒 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. | 对不起 我不知道自己怎么会这样 |
[20:35] | Um, I can’t be very helpful right now. I should leave. | 我现在帮不上忙 还是不待在这了 |
[20:37] | Reid. Reid, yes, you can. | 里德 里德 你能帮上忙 |
[20:39] | You have 100.5 days of communication with the girl | 你和这个女孩交流了100.5天 |
[20:41] | and your brain lets you recall every word verbatim. | 而你的大脑能让你回忆起每一个词 |
[20:43] | She probably revealed details about the unsub to you | 她可能向你透露过嫌犯的细节 |
[20:46] | and neither of you even noticed. | 而你俩都没有注意到 |
[20:48] | There’s too much of it | 实在太多了 |
[20:48] | and I can’t sort through it with any clarity. | 我现在一团浆糊 没办法理清楚 |
[20:50] | And pick one of us, someone will go through with you. | 从我们中挑一个人 陪你一起回忆 |
[20:57] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[20:58] | Ok. | 没问题 |
[21:00] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们去其他地方 |
[21:05] | You wanna talk here? | 你想在这儿谈吗 |
[21:07] | Yep. | 对 |
[21:09] | You play? | 你会下棋 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I know my way around a board, | 我知道点皮毛 |
[21:13] | but… that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[21:15] | I want you to focus here and not on my questions. | 我要你把注意集中在棋上 而非我的问题上 |
[21:19] | So, let’s try this out. | 我们来试试 |
[21:22] | When you think of Maeve, | 当你想起梅芙时 |
[21:23] | what’s the first thing that comes to mind? | 浮上脑海的第一件事是什么 |
[21:25] | Thomas Merton. | 托马斯·默顿 |
[21:27] | What about him? | 关于他的什么 |
[21:28] | In her letters, | 她写的信上 |
[21:29] | she will always sign up with a quote | 总会在结尾引用一句 |
[21:31] | from one of her favorite philosophers. | 她喜欢的哲学家所说的话 |
[21:33] | Camus, Voltaire, Plato. | 加缪 伏尔泰 柏拉图 |
[21:35] | When we had the near miss at the restaurant a couple of weeks ago, | 几周前我们在餐厅差点见到那次 |
[21:38] | she left me a book | 她留下一本书 |
[21:39] | with a quote by Thomas Merton written inside. | 扉页上写着托马斯·默顿的话 |
[21:45] | It said “Love is our true destiny. | “命中注定我们相爱 |
[21:48] | “We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. | 我们不该独自找寻生命的意义 |
[21:52] | We find it with another.” | 而应陪伴彼此一起找寻” |
[21:55] | Then… | 那么 |
[21:57] | Thomas Merton was her way of saying good-bye. | 托马斯·默顿是她说再见的方式 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:02] | So, | 现在 |
[22:03] | let’s talk about this. Hmm? | 我们来谈谈这个 |
[22:06] | Because this I didn’t expect. | 我没想到会有这个 |
[22:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Let me catch you up. | 对不起 我来告诉你是什么情况 |
[22:11] | I found these letters in Maeve’s loft, | 我在梅芙的阁楼里发现了这些信 |
[22:12] | and I guess she didn’t get around to sending this one, | 我猜她没空把信寄出去 |
[22:14] | and…it’s really good. | 写得真是太好了 |
[22:18] | “About the blindfold today, | 今天说起的眼罩 |
[22:20] | I can’t wait to use it.” | 我已经迫不及待想使用了 |
[22:24] | Blindfold. | 眼罩 |
[22:25] | You know, I thought I knew your fiancee. | 我以为我了解你的未婚妻 |
[22:28] | But I guess she’s kinkier than we thought. | 但看来她比我们想的变态得多 |
[22:30] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[22:32] | “It’s not what you think” is girl code | 不是你想的那样 这是女孩的暗语 |
[22:35] | for “It’s exactly what you think.” | 意思是 正如你想的那样 |
[22:37] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不 不是那么回事 |
[22:39] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上床了吗 |
[22:41] | I never even saw him. | 我还没见过他 |
[22:43] | Why risk your life to meet him? | 为什么不顾危险去见他 |
[22:46] | I’ve been alone for so long, I just wanted to be with somebody. | 我孤身一人太久了 只是想有人陪在身边 |
[22:49] | You could have been with Bobby. | 你可以和鲍比在一起 |
[22:50] | It was different with him. | 和他在一起感觉不同 |
[22:52] | Different how? | 怎么不同 |
[22:55] | He was just… | 他只是 |
[22:56] | He was just what, Maeve? | 他只是什么 梅芙 |
[22:59] | When we would talk, I would… | 我们聊天的时候 我会 |
[23:02] | It was effortless? | 完全不用费劲 |
[23:04] | That is so interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[23:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:08] | So if you two had this deep connection | 如果你俩有如此深的心灵联结 |
[23:10] | where you’re talking in your own code, | 可以用你们之间的暗语聊天 |
[23:12] | why do you think the unsub would attack the fiance first? | 那嫌犯为什么会先对她的未婚夫下手呢 |
[23:15] | I don’t know, access, maybe. | 我不知道 也许是更方便吧 |
[23:17] | No, something links the two of you in the unsub’s mind. | 不 嫌犯把你们两个联系在了一起 |
[23:21] | She wants to destroy anyone maeve had a romantic relationship with? | 她想要毁掉任何和梅芙交往过的人 |
[23:25] | It could be jealousy or revenge. | 可能是嫉妒或是报复 |
[23:28] | Maybe Maeve got in the way of one of her old relationships? | 也许梅芙曾破坏过她的感情生活 |
[23:31] | It’s just not her. | 她不是那样的人 |
[23:34] | You see, when men cheat, | 你知道 男人不忠 |
[23:36] | It’s below the belt. | 是下身作祟 |
[23:38] | But when women cheat, | 而女人不忠 |
[23:40] | It’s above the neck. | 则是精神上的 |
[23:42] | No. We were broken up. | 不 我们当时已经分手了 |
[23:43] | I never cheated on you. | 我从没对你不忠过 |
[23:44] | But you didn’t love me. | 但你从未爱过我 |
[23:46] | Not like that. | 没那样爱过 |
[23:49] | Now you know how I felt, | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[23:51] | to be ignored, cast aside. | 被人忽视 丢在一旁 |
[23:55] | It’s not fun, is it? | 不好玩 对吧 |
[23:56] | Just let us go, D | 放我们走 D |
[23:58] | What else do you want? | 你还想怎样 |
[24:01] | Did you guys ever compare lists? | 你们互相坦白过情史吗 |
[24:04] | The different people you dated? | 各自约会过什么样的人 |
[24:07] | I remembered 4th, 3:40 p.m., | 我记得四号下午三点四十 |
[24:09] | I asked her if she dated a lot growing up. | 我问她有没有和很多人交往过 |
[24:12] | No way. | 当然没有 |
[24:14] | Do you know how many friday nights I had | 你知道有多少个周五晚上 |
[24:15] | where it was just me and a microscope? | 只有一台显微镜陪在我身边吗 |
[24:18] | I thought that was just me. | 我以为只有我才那样 |
[24:20] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[24:21] | Girls must have adored you at high school. | 高中时期女孩们肯定都迷恋你 |
[24:24] | I was 12, it’s kind of confusing | 12岁那年 我收到了喜欢的女孩 |
[24:28] | once I got the note from this girl I had a crash on. | 写给我的小纸条 当时觉得很困惑 |
[24:32] | She thought I was cute | 她觉得我很可爱 |
[24:33] | but would only meet me if I wore a blindfold. | 但一定要我把眼睛蒙上才肯见我 |
[24:36] | I did. And she took my shirt off. | 我照办了 然后她把我的上衣脱了 |
[24:40] | That’s when I heard the laughter. | 接着我就听到了哄笑声 |
[24:42] | Most of the senior class was in there. | 四年级的人差不多都在场 |
[24:45] | Oh, it sounds awful. | 太恶毒了 |
[24:48] | Maeve thought so, too. | 梅芙也是这么说的 |
[24:49] | When we finally meet, | 等以后我们见了面 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna make blindfolds fun again. | 我会让你重新喜欢上蒙眼游戏的 |
[24:54] | You had him eating out of the palm of your hand every Sunday | 一到周日 你就能让他对你言听计从 |
[24:58] | and he never even saw your face. | 他却连你长什么样都不知道 |
[25:00] | I have to admit that takes skill. | 你还真有能耐啊 |
[25:04] | That takes finesse. | 手段不错 |
[25:08] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[25:11] | Hello! | 听见没有 |
[25:12] | Doctor, are you in there? | 博士 想什么呢 |
[25:16] | Seriously? | 真不肯说 |
[25:18] | OK. Fine. | 行 好样的 |
[25:21] | Just tell her. | 你就告诉她吧 |
[25:24] | There was a moment when you had him | 有那么一刻 他迷上你了 |
[25:27] | and you knew you had him. | 你也知道他迷上你了 |
[25:29] | What was it? | 是什么时候 |
[25:32] | Euclidean Geometry. | 欧式几何 |
[25:36] | There’s this thing called the Penrose Triangle. | 有个概念叫做”潘洛斯三角形” |
[25:40] | He told me a story | 他给我讲了个故事 |
[25:41] | about how he tried to build one when he was 8. | 说他八岁的时候想造这么个东西 |
[25:43] | This better get sexy quick. I’m getting bored. | 废话快说 快听不下去了 |
[25:45] | You can’t build it. | 这东西是造不出来的 |
[25:46] | It’s an impossible physical structure. | 它在物理结构上是不可能实现的 |
[25:48] | It only exists in conceptual geometry. | 只存在于概念几何中 |
[25:50] | But I said, | 可当时我说 |
[25:51] | every Penrose Triangle has its thorns. | 每个潘玫瑰三角形都是带刺的 |
[25:56] | And he laughed. | 他笑了 |
[25:58] | It’s just a stupid pun. | 不过就是个无聊的双关语 |
[26:01] | But he laughed. | 他却笑了 |
[26:04] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[26:07] | What about co-workers? | 会不会是同事 |
[26:10] | Maeve was the only female doctor at Mendel University. | 梅芙是孟德尔大学唯一的女博士 |
[26:12] | What was it like for her? | 她的生活会是怎样的呢 |
[26:14] | She once spoke about the awkwardness | 她有次提过 学院实验室里 |
[26:15] | of being the only woman in the department. | 只有她一个女的 感觉挺不自在的 |
[26:18] | When men are jealous of your success in the lab, | 男人嫉妒你取得的研究成果 |
[26:20] | they want it for themselves. | 因为他们自己也想取得那些成就 |
[26:22] | But women want it so you can’t have it. | 而女人想得到这些成就是为了不让你得到 |
[26:25] | Sometimes this institution turns us against each other. | 有时候这种生理机制让我们自相残杀 |
[26:29] | What if the unsub worked there but wasn’t a doctor? | 嫌犯会不会在那里工作 但不是博士 |
[26:31] | What if she was a grad student | 她会不会是个研究生 |
[26:32] | maybe working on her Ph.D. there. | 在那里攻读博士学位 |
[26:34] | Yeah, but how could Maeve miss her? | 有可能 但梅芙怎么会没想到她呢 |
[26:36] | Each of the doctors has their own project. | 每个博士都有各自的项目 |
[26:38] | Each project has it’s own team of research assistants. | 而每个项目都有自己的助理研究员团队 |
[26:39] | They don’t mingle, but they’d be the first applicants | 这是分开的 但在有职位空缺时 |
[26:41] | for an open position. | 他们会是第一申请人 |
[26:42] | And if Maeve rejected her thesis, | 如果是梅芙毙了她的论文 |
[26:44] | the unsub would take it personally. | 嫌犯可能会怀恨在心 |
[26:46] | And that rejection has become an obsession to possess. | 就因为那一毙 她的痴迷转为了占有欲 |
[26:52] | I want to see what he sees. | 我倒要看看他看上了你什么 |
[26:55] | He sees you as his equal. | 他觉得和你棋逢对手 |
[26:57] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 是不是 |
[26:58] | I just–I have to let him see that I’m on your level. | 我要让他知道 我不会输给你 |
[27:01] | Great. You figured it out. | 太好了 你总算明白了 |
[27:04] | Now, please, will you let us go? | 现在可以放我们走了吧 求你了 |
[27:07] | No. | 不行 |
[27:10] | No. | 不行 |
[27:11] | I have to show her that I can take everything that she has. | 我要让她看看她拥有的一切 我也可以有 |
[27:15] | Then she’s going to remember me. | 到时她就能记住我是谁了 |
[27:18] | You, however, are superfluous. | 而你不过是个累赘 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry, Bobby. | 很抱歉 鲍比 |
[27:25] | You’ve always been the runner-up in this pageant. | 你永远都只是这出戏的配角 |
[27:27] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:29] | – Please. Please… – Don’t hurt him. | -求你了 求求你 -不要伤害他 |
[27:31] | – Please! – Don’t hurt him. | -求求你 -不要伤害他 |
[27:44] | Her name is Diane Turner. | 她叫戴安·特纳 |
[27:45] | She worked as a research assistant at Mendel University | 曾在孟德尔大学当助理研究员 |
[27:48] | while Maeve was there. | 那时候梅芙也在那儿 |
[27:49] | Did she apply a Ph.D. there? | 她在那里申请过博士学位吗 |
[27:50] | Yeah. She was one of a bunch of internal applicants | 申请过 有好几个内部申请被拒了 |
[27:52] | that got rejected. | 她是其中之一 |
[27:54] | Looks like she left not long after Maeve. | 好像梅芙离开不久她也离开了 |
[27:56] | Correct. She now works at a local junior college. | 没错 她现在在当地一所大专工作 |
[27:59] | Dave, you, Reid, and JJ take the residence. | 戴夫 你和里德 小洁去她住处 |
[28:01] | Blake and Morgan, take the campus. | 布莱克和摩根去学校 |
[28:02] | What was her doctoral thesis about? | 她的博士论文写的是什么 |
[28:04] | It says here, “Spontaneous Cellular Death in Suicide Patients.” | 题目是《自杀倾向者体内细胞的自发死亡》 |
[28:08] | There’s a suicidal ideation again. | 又是自杀构想 |
[28:10] | Except cells don’t behave that way. | 但细胞不会有这种反应 |
[28:11] | Why is she so obsessed with it? | 她为什么这么痴迷于此 |
[28:28] | You still don’t remember who I am, do you? | 你还是记不起我是谁 对吧 |
[28:32] | No. | 想不起 |
[28:34] | I’ve tried and tried to remember and I can’t. | 我绞尽脑汁还是想不起来 |
[28:38] | But whatever it is I did to you, I’m sorry. | 但是无论我对你做了什么 我很抱歉 |
[28:41] | Forgive me. Tell me what it is you want me to say to you | 原谅我 告诉我你想要我说什么 |
[28:45] | and I will say it. | 我会说的 |
[28:47] | I just want this to be over. | 我只希望这一切快点结束 |
[28:50] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[29:06] | You just have to do something for me first. | 不过你得先为我做件事 |
[29:21] | Get up there. | 站上去 |
[29:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:27] | Do it. | 照做 |
[29:39] | Why don’t you just kill me? | 为什么不干脆杀了我 |
[29:42] | I want to see if you’ll jump. | 我想看看你会不会跳 |
[29:44] | It’s my theory that when you make a decision to give up | 我有个理论 当人们决定放弃自己的时候 |
[29:49] | that the cells in your body start to die. | 他们身体里的细胞就会开始死亡 |
[29:52] | Can you feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[29:53] | Your whole body beginning to decay. | 你的全身开始衰竭 |
[29:56] | It makes it easier to want to kill yourself. | 这让你更容易自杀 |
[29:59] | Go. Go ahead, prove my theory. | 去吧 去证实我的理论 |
[30:04] | I remember you. | 我想起你是谁了 |
[30:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:16] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:22] | Is this a shrine to her dead parents? | 这里是供奉她已逝双亲的圣坛吗 |
[30:28] | Her parents committed suicide. | 她的父母双双自杀 |
[30:31] | That explains her obsession. | 这解释了她所着迷的原因 |
[30:33] | Guys, she is watching us. | 伙计们 她在监视我们 |
[30:38] | – Garcia. – What you got, mama grizzly? | -加西亚 -灰熊妈妈 你找到了什么 |
[30:40] | There’s a web cam in here. Can you hack the feed? | 这有一个网络摄像头 你能黑掉它吗 |
[30:44] | I read your thesis, didn’t I? | 我看过你的论文 |
[30:46] | You turned me down because you couldn’t handle the competition. | 你毙了我的论文 因为你无法竞争 |
[30:49] | No. I turned you down because your testing was flawed. | 不 我没给通过是因为你的测试有瑕疵 |
[30:52] | It was not flawed! | 并没有瑕疵 |
[30:58] | Your sample was biased, | 你的样本有偏向性 |
[31:00] | you included your parents. | 你用你的父母作为范例 |
[31:02] | The science was sound. | 我的理论很合理 |
[31:05] | You didn’t even read the whole thing, did you? | 你根本没读完 对不对 |
[31:07] | No, I did. I did. | 我读完了 真的 |
[31:08] | I did read it. | 我读完了 |
[31:10] | And do you know what I thought after I was finished? | 你知道我对这论文怎么看吗 |
[31:14] | I thought, whoever wrote this has suffer a tragedy. | 我认为笔者经历了非同寻常的苦难 |
[31:18] | And I felt sorry for your loss. | 我对你的遭遇深感遗憾 |
[31:20] | But you don’t get a Ph.D. | 但你不会因为命运多舛 |
[31:21] | just because something bad happened to you. | 就能拿到博士学位 |
[31:23] | No. | 不 |
[31:25] | You just couldn’t see it? | 你就是意识不到 |
[31:26] | You can’t see that I’m a genius! | 你看不出我是个天才 |
[31:30] | Genius? Do you know what genius is? | 天才 知道什么是天才吗 |
[31:33] | I know that I am one. | 我知道我就是 |
[31:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:38] | Maybe you do have that gift. | 也许你是有天赋 |
[31:41] | Maybe your theory could have had merit. | 也许你的理论很有潜力 |
[31:44] | But we don’t know. | 但我们现在无法得知 |
[31:45] | Because genius isn’t just one good idea | 因为想成为天才并不只需要灵光一现 |
[31:48] | or one successful experiment, Diane. | 或是某一次实验的成功 戴安 |
[31:51] | Genius is work. | 天才来源于勤奋 |
[31:53] | Thousands of hours of work. | 夜以继日的努力 |
[31:57] | She’s spoofing the IP address | 她使用了假IP地址 |
[31:59] | and she’s encrypted the feed. | 而且把信息加了密 |
[32:01] | In other words, like layman’s terms, this is gonna take a while. | 换个说法 通俗点说就是我需要点时间 |
[32:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:05] | Making a deal. | 做笔交易 |
[32:07] | That’s why you didn’t make it. | 所以你没有成功 |
[32:09] | You didn’t do the work. | 你没有努力 |
[32:11] | But you could. | 但是你可以的 |
[32:13] | Yeah, you could do the work. | 你可以去努力 |
[32:18] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[32:22] | Get on the ledge. | 站上去 |
[32:25] | Now! | 快点 |
[32:26] | No. If you’re gonna kill me, you kill me. | 不 如果你想杀了我 就动手吧 |
[32:29] | But I am not jumping. | 我是不会跳的 |
[32:30] | Because I want to live long enough to see Spencer arrest you. | 我要亲眼见证斯宾塞将你绳之以法 |
[32:53] | Spencer has a different idea. | 斯宾塞另有想法 |
[32:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:00] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:02] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:03] | She killed Bobby. | 她杀了鲍比 |
[33:05] | Are you ok? | 你怎么样 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[33:07] | I’ve got a concussion and some bruising, but I’m ok. | 脑震荡 还有点擦伤 但没什么事 |
[33:11] | Can I talk to her? | 我可以和她讲几句话吗 |
[33:14] | No. She’s listening. | 不行 但她在听 |
[33:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:18] | But I want to meet her. I need to see her face to face. | 我想见她 面对面地说 |
[33:20] | She has a message she wants me to give you. | 她让我给你传个话 |
[33:22] | What is it? | 什么 |
[33:23] | The message is, she left you a present. | 她说 她给你留了个礼物 |
[33:27] | And if you want to find it, it’s easy as pie. | 如果你想找 对你来说易如反掌 |
[33:30] | What does that mean? I don’t understand what that means. | 什么意思 我不知道她在说什么 |
[33:33] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[33:34] | Spencer, it’s a trap. | 斯宾塞 这是个陷阱 |
[33:35] | If you come here, she’s gonna kill you! | 你来这儿 她就会杀了你 |
[33:38] | I need a map of D.C. | 我需要华盛顿的地图 |
[33:41] | This is Diane Turner’s apartment. | 这里是戴安·特纳的公寓 |
[33:43] | This is the nearest cell tower her phone call to me pinged off of, | 这是离她最近的手机信号发射塔 |
[33:46] | which means this is the circle that Maeve was telling me about. | 也就是说这是梅芙告诉我的范围 |
[33:49] | What circle? | 什么范围 |
[33:50] | It was a clue in Diane’s message. | 戴安的信息里有线索 |
[33:51] | Finding her would be as easy as pie. | 找她易如反掌[pie音同π] |
[33:53] | Only she wasn’t referring to the food, | 但她指的不是食物[派] |
[33:55] | she was referring to… | 而是指 |
[33:58] | π Pi. | |
[33:59] | Why would Diane give you a clue? | 戴安为什么要给我们线索 |
[34:00] | Maeve made a similar pun once. | 梅芙曾经用过一个双关语 |
[34:02] | Now Diane wants me to see her the same way, | 戴安想让我也这样看待她 |
[34:03] | but brilliant, the smartest girl in the room. | 她希望自己智慧非凡 聪明绝顶 |
[34:05] | All right, assuming that Diane has a secondary location, | 好吧 假设戴安有第二个落脚点 |
[34:08] | where in the circle would she hold Maeve? | 她会把梅芙藏在这个范围内的哪里 |
[34:09] | She’d need a building that would allow for privacy and control, | 她需要一个可控且隐蔽的建筑 |
[34:11] | a closed garage for prisoner transfer… | 离车库很近 方便转移 |
[34:13] | If she’s copying Maeve’s life, | 如果她要复制梅芙的生活 |
[34:14] | it might be someplace close to Maeve’s apartment. | 那就会在梅芙的公寓附近 |
[34:16] | There’s nothing in Diane’s name. | 戴安名下没有结果 |
[34:17] | Well, what about Maeve’s name, or even Bobby’s? | 那梅芙名下呢 也查查鲍比 |
[34:19] | Maybe she forged his signature. | 也许她仿造了他的签名 |
[34:20] | Nope. | 还是没有 |
[34:21] | What about Diane’s parents? | 戴安的父母呢 |
[34:23] | Yes. Yes. Diane rented a | 有了 戴安用她父母的名字 |
[34:25] | loft right next to Maeve’s in her parents’ name. | 租了梅芙家旁边的一个阁楼 |
[34:27] | Reid. | 里德 |
[34:29] | I can’t let you be a part of this takedown. | 这次行动你不能参加 |
[34:31] | We don’t have a choice. If I don’t go in there, Maeve is dead. | 我必须去 如果我不去 梅芙就死定了 |
[34:33] | And if you do, you’re dead. | 如果你去 你就死定了 |
[34:35] | Hotch, we’ve known from the beginning | 霍奇 一开始我们就知道 |
[34:36] | she’s on a murder-suicide mission, | 她在谋划一起自杀式谋杀案 |
[34:37] | but we never stopped to ask why she’s on that mission. | 但我们从没停下来想想她为什么这么做 |
[34:40] | We know now that it’s because she wants recognition, | 现在我们知道这是因为她渴望认同 |
[34:41] | the type of recognition she thinks Maeve gets, | 她认为梅芙得到的那种认同 |
[34:44] | and I can give her that. | 而我能给她这一切 |
[34:45] | How? | 怎么给 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna tell her that I love her. | 我要跟她说我爱她 |
[35:03] | Hang on. I got a box on the steps. | 等一下 台阶上有个盒子 |
[35:05] | That’s the gift. | 是那个礼物 |
[35:22] | What is that, a blindfold? | 那是眼罩吗 |
[35:24] | Take your gun and vest off. | 卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心 |
[35:28] | Now come in alone. | 独自进来 |
[35:30] | Reid. | 里德 |
[35:57] | Put it on. | 蒙上 |
[36:04] | Can I take the blindfold off? | 我能把眼罩摘下来吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 不行 |
[36:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:18] | I was hoping you’d figure out my riddle. | 我一直希望你能解开我的谜语 |
[36:20] | I mean, I knew you would. | 我知道你一定能解开 |
[36:23] | The fun was just how fast you’d do it. | 乐趣在于有多快 |
[36:27] | Oh, there’s some brains, too. | 挺有智慧嘛 |
[36:30] | It took me a long time. | 花了我很长时间 |
[36:31] | To be honest, i was distracted by your thesis. | 老实说 你的论文让我分神了 |
[36:36] | You read my thesis? | 你看了我的论文 |
[36:38] | I did. You know, I think your writing | 是的 我觉得你的论文水平 |
[36:40] | puts you on the same plane as Jonas Salk. | 堪比乔纳斯·索尔克 |
[36:40] | 美国实验医学家 病毒学家 发现并制造出首例安全有效的脊髓灰质炎疫苗 | |
[36:43] | I’ve already sent it to the NIH. | 我已经把它寄给国家卫生研究所了 |
[36:45] | Flattery is not gonna get you out of this. | 拍马屁也救不了你 |
[36:47] | I know what’s waiting for me outside. | 我知道外面是什么情况 |
[36:49] | I’ve arranged for your freedom. | 我已经安排好了 保你自由 |
[36:50] | The federal government doesn’t make deals with people like me. | 联邦政府才不会跟我这样的人做交易 |
[36:53] | Not true. Nazi scientists were recruited for the Manhattan project. | 你错了 曼哈顿计划就雇了纳粹科学家 |
[36:57] | Mafia bosses are regularly put into witness protection. | 黑手党老大会定期受到证人保护 |
[36:59] | If what you have is valuable enough, | 如果你手中的东西足够有价值 |
[37:02] | the federal government will work with you. | 联邦政府就会跟你合作 |
[37:04] | And what you have is very valuable. | 而你拥有的确实珍贵 |
[37:07] | And what do I have, doctor? | 我拥有什么 博士 |
[37:09] | You have a brain that doesn’t play by normal societal rules. | 你有一个不按正常社会规则运作的大脑 |
[37:13] | And I know that all your life | 我知道在你的生活中 |
[37:14] | the people you care about the most keep leaving. | 你最在乎的人一个个离你而去 |
[37:18] | There’s a part of you that thinks it’s because of that brain. | 你内心隐隐认为是你脑子的原因 |
[37:20] | Well, I’m here because I’m not going to leave you. | 我来这里是因为我不会离开你 |
[37:26] | I’m here because… | 我来这里是因为 |
[37:29] | I just… hope that I can get the chance. | 我只想…有次机会 |
[37:32] | Chance of what? | 什么机会 |
[37:33] | To be with you. | 跟你在一起的机会 |
[37:39] | Me for her. That was the deal, right? | 我来换她 交易如此 对吗 |
[37:42] | You’re choosing me over her? | 我不选她而选我 |
[37:48] | Diane, how could it be anyone else? | 戴安 我怎么会选其他人呢 |
[37:51] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[37:53] | All right. How? | 好 要怎么做 |
[37:56] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[37:58] | This time say it to her face. | 这次当着她的面说 |
[38:10] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[38:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:23] | I don’t need her anymore. | 我不需要她了 |
[38:27] | Kill her and she won’t have | 杀了她 她就不用面对 |
[38:28] | to live with the fact that you’re smarter. | 你更聪明的现实了 |
[38:33] | Let her live with her irrelevancy. | 让她活着吧 反正她无关紧要 |
[38:50] | I just want her to see one more thing. | 我只想让她再见证一件事 |
[39:14] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[39:17] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[39:20] | – Shots fired! – Let’s go! | -开枪了 -行动 |
[39:30] | Stay back! Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[39:32] | Stay back, stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[39:37] | Diane, Diane, there’s still a way out of this. | 戴安 戴安 还有解决办法 |
[39:41] | You never wanted me. | 你从来都没有喜欢过我 |
[39:42] | Never! | 从来都没有 |
[39:44] | You lied! | 你骗人 |
[39:45] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[39:45] | Diane, I offered you a deal and you can still take it. | 戴安 我提出的交易你还可以接受 |
[39:48] | Me for her. Let me take her place. | 我来换她 让我替她 |
[39:51] | You would do that? | 你真愿意这么做 |
[39:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:54] | You would kill yourself for her? | 你愿意为了她牺牲自己 |
[39:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:59] | Thomas Merton. | 托马斯·默顿 |
[40:02] | Who’s Thomas Merton? | 托马斯·默顿是谁 |
[40:04] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[40:06] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[40:07] | Who’s Thomas Merton? | 托马斯·默顿是谁 |
[40:08] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[40:10] | He’s the one thing you can never take from us. | 那是你永远无法从我们之间夺走的东西 |
[40:16] | No. | 不 |
[40:18] | Wait. | 不要 |