Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] *You’re not alone, together we stand* *你并非孤独一人 我们携手并立*
[00:15] *I’ll be by your side, you know I’ll take your hand* *我会在你身边 你知道我会牵你的手*
[00:19] *And when it gets cold and it feels like the end* *当寒气入骨 仿佛末日降临*
[00:24] *There’s no place to go, you know I won’t give in* *就算无处可走 你知道我不会屈服*
[00:30] *No, I won’t give in* *不 我不会屈服*
[00:36] *Keep holding on* *坚持住*
[00:42] *’Cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去*
[00:45] *Just stay strong* *保持坚强*
[00:51] *’cause you know I’m here for you, I’m here for you* *你知道我在这里支持你 支持你*
[00:54] *Nothing you can say* *没什么好说*
[00:57] *Nothing you can do* *没什么好做*
[00:59] *There’s no other way when it comes to the truth* *面临真相我们别无选择*
[01:03] *So keep holding on* *只能坚持*
[01:09] *’cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去*
[01:13] *So far away, I wish you were here* *距离遥远 我希望你在这里*
[01:17] *Before it’s too late, this could all disappear* *趁还来得及 趁一切还在*
[01:22] *Before the doors close* *趁门还没关*
[01:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:26] *With you by my side I will fight and defend* *只要有你 我就能奋力反抗*
[01:33] *I’ll fight and defend* *我会奋力反抗*
[01:39] *Keep holding on* *坚持住*
[01:45] *’cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去*
[02:00] Dave Rossi. 我是戴夫·罗西
[02:01] Dave, I just finished the manuscript. 戴夫 我刚看完你的稿子
[02:04] You are a crime novel artiste. 你真是罪案小说界的艺术家
[02:07] The butcher returns. The piano man sings. 刽子手归来 钢琴家歌唱
[02:11] The queen of diamonds is lady X. Wow. 方片皇后竟是少女X 天呐
[02:14] The new book is absolutely fantabulous, my friend. 这本新书真是太妙了 伙计
[02:17] It’s compelling, captivating… 扣人心弦 引人入胜
[02:19] But… 但是呢
[02:20] It’s incomplete. Where is the dedication page? 不完整 题献页呢
[02:24] I didn’t think you’d notice. 没想到你发现了
[02:25] I’m paid to notice. 我就是靠这个领工资的
[02:26] Well, I haven’t decided. 我还没决定把这本书献给谁
[02:28] Well, hurry, would you? We’re ready to go to print. 快点好吗 我们已经准备好拿去出版了
[02:31] – Uh…I’ll get right on it. – Today. -我会弄好的 -今天之内
[02:34] By the end of the week, Amanda. 周末之前吧 阿曼达
[02:35] I’ve still got my day job. 我还有份全职工作呢
[02:37] Ah, yes. Lives to save, adventures to live. 是啊 有人要救 有险要冒
[02:40] I get it! 我懂的
[02:41] You really don’t. 你真不懂
[02:46] Someone is heating things up in Santa Monica 有人在圣塔莫尼卡烤东西
[02:48] and they are not sharing the sunblock. 却没有分享防晒霜
[02:50] 3 charred bodies have shown up at the pier in the last week. 上周码头出现了三具烧焦的尸体
[02:54] M.E. cannot identify the victims. 法医无法确定被害人身份
[02:55] She can tell us that two are male 但可以确定其中两人为男性
[02:58] and the latest victim is a female. 最近的一名被害人是女性
[02:59] Well, if he’s crossing gender lines, 如果男女均有
[03:01] we can probably rule out sexual assault. 我们应该可以排除性侵犯的可能性
[03:03] Was the coroner able to determine the exact cause of death? 法医可以确定死亡原因吗
[03:05] No. The results were inconclusive, 不行 还不能确定
[03:07] but my money is on the obvious. 不过我赌死因是明显的那个
[03:09] It might not be that simple. 也许没那么简单
[03:11] If the unsub’s connected to the victims, 如果不明嫌犯与被害人有联系
[03:13] burning the bodies might be an attempt to mask their identity. 烧毁尸体也许是为了掩盖他们的身份
[03:16] Or he’s sophisticated enough to know the fire will 或许他很老练 知道火可以
[03:18] eliminate the evidence of his murder rituals. 销毁能表明其作案特点的证据
[03:20] This takes time. 这需要时间
[03:21] If he’s burning his victims while they’re alive, 如果被害人还活着时他就点了火
[03:24] it’s not just sadistic. He’s patient. 那他就不仅是个虐待狂 还很有耐心
[03:26] And organized. 而且很有条理
[03:27] He’d need access to materials necessary for burning a human body 他需要准备焚烧人体所需的材料
[03:30] and a space to do so undetected. 以及不易被觉察的场所
[03:32] Has anyone been reported missing? 有人汇报人口失踪吗
[03:33] Nobody that’s a match. 没有条件符合的
[03:34] I’m running dental records in there right now, though. 不过我正在查牙医记录
[03:36] Then the problem is we’re not even sure the victims are local. 问题是我们都不确定死者是不是当地人
[03:39] That pier is a popular photo op. 那港口是个旅游胜地
[03:41] He could be hunting tourists. 他没准专门找游客下手
[03:42] Or warning them away. 或是把他们赶走
[03:44] He’s dropping the bodies where they can be found quickly. 抛尸地点都是容易被发现的地方
[03:46] He’s also accelerating his attacks. 他下手的频率也在加快
[03:47] He’s gone from a 4-day cooling off period 他之前作案间隔是四天
[03:49] to only two days between kills. 而现在缩短到两天
[03:51] It’s all part of his plan. 这都是他计划好的
[03:53] We need to stop him before he makes it one. 我们要在他把间隔缩短成一天前抓到他
[04:25] The Fallen 昔日英雄
[04:30] “You never find yourself until you face the truth.” 面对现实才可认清自我
[04:34] Pearl Bailey. 珀尔·贝利
[04:35] This guy’s putting bodies on display 这家伙露天抛尸
[04:37] and staging their discovery to make an impact. 并计划好发现过程 以此来扩大影响
[04:38] Oh, he wants to be noticed, 他渴望被注意到
[04:40] either for his handiwork 要么是为他的作品
[04:42] or because he lacks recognition in his everyday life. 要么是因他在日常生活中无人赏识
[04:45] He shows no signs of remorse for his crimes. 他对自己的罪行毫无懊悔的迹象
[04:47] His message is more important than human life. 他所传达的信息比人命更重要
[04:50] He might not even see these people as being human. 他也许根本没把这些人当做人来看
[04:52] Is it just me or does this feel territorial? 是我想多了还是这案子体现出了地域性
[04:55] I think you’re right. For some reason, 我也觉得 出于某些原因
[04:56] the pier is very important to him. 港口对他来说很重要
[04:58] Forget flossing those pearlies, my B.A.Us, 别管牙医记录了 行为分析组的同胞们
[05:00] ’cause thanks to two fillings, 多亏了这两项记录
[05:02] an underage drinking charge, 一是未成年人饮酒指控
[05:03] and a very effective M.A.D.D. Organization, 二是很有用的反对酒后驾车母亲联合会
[05:06] I have been able to identify the latest victim 我终于找到了最新死者的身份
[05:07] of this person barbecuer as Lindsay Leeman, 这位被烧焦的死者叫琳赛·利曼
[05:10] from Edina, Minnesota. She was only 19 years of age. 来自明尼苏达州的伊迪纳 她才19岁
[05:13] Her file’s on your tablets. 已经把她的档案传给你们了
[05:14] It says here she’s only been in Santa Monica a couple months. 档案显示 她到圣塔莫尼卡才几个月
[05:17] Yeah, it doesn’t look like she had a job, 对 她好像还没找到工作
[05:19] ’cause according to bank records, 根据她的银行记录
[05:20] her mom’s been sending her $250 a month. 她母亲每月会给她寄250美元
[05:22] Ok, so how does she afford 她就这么点收入
[05:24] an Ocean Avenue address on such little income? 怎么住得起海洋大道的房子
[05:26] Was she making money under the table? 莫非她有非法收入
[05:27] Not that she was depositing, anyway. 反正她没把钱存到银行
[05:29] Cell phone records show her texting up until 7:00 last night. 手机记录显示 她昨晚七点前还在发短信
[05:33] This unsub’s incredibly efficient. 这个不明嫌犯效率真高
[05:34] He was able to abduct, murder, and dispose of Lindsay’s body 他能在12小时内对琳赛进行诱拐 谋杀
[05:37] in under 12 hours. 和尸体处理
[05:38] Wait, there’s something else. 另外
[05:40] All her communications are to Minnesota numbers. 她的联系人都来自明尼苏达州
[05:42] There’s not one from California. 没有一个来自加州
[05:44] So she lived somewhere two months 就是说她在一个地方住了两个月
[05:45] and didn’t make any friends? 却没有交到一个朋友
[05:47] I thought that only happened to me. 我还以为只有我会这样
[05:48] Garcia, any luck identifying the other victims? 加西亚 你找出其他死者的身份了吗
[05:51] No. Apparently fire’s my Kryptonite. 没有 焚尸让我束手无策
[05:53] But I’ll keep searching. 不过我会继续查的
[05:59] So what’s he trying to say? 他到底想表达什么
[06:01] Get out or this could be you? 快滚 不然下一个就是你吗
[06:03] Maybe. 可能吧
[06:04] It’s a pretty public area. He’s gotta be dumping late at night. 这里是公共场所 他得在深夜才能弃尸
[06:07] Well, he blends in when he does. 反正他是混进来了
[06:08] Santa Monica police increased patrol 圣塔莫尼卡警方在发现第二具尸体后
[06:10] after the second body, 增加了巡逻警力
[06:11] yet he still manages to dump Lindsay here. 但他还是想办法把琳赛的尸体弃到了这里
[06:14] This guy’s getting smarter or he’s got insider knowledge. 这家伙越来越聪明了 又或者他有内应
[06:18] We should take a look at first responders. 我们应该去找第一出动人员
[06:20] You know, his rage might not be directed at tourists. 他的暴行可能不是针对游客的
[06:23] If the bodies are found and removed prior to morning rush hour, 如果尸体在早高峰之前被发现并转移
[06:26] then most of them might not even have a chance to see his work. 那估计很少有人能看见他弃尸
[06:29] Then who would? 那谁会看到呢
[06:36] Hotchner. 霍奇纳
[06:37] Sir, I noticed something odd. 长官 我发现了些疑点
[06:38] There aren’t any utilities listed in Lindsay Leeman’s name, 琳赛·利曼名下没什么有用的线索
[06:40] so I ran the address, and it turns out it is not a residence, 然后我试了下地址 却发现那不是住址
[06:43] it’s a private mail center. 而是私人邮件中心
[06:45] Did her family know where she was staying? 她家人知道她住在哪吗
[06:47] No, the apartment number Lindsay gave her family 不知道 琳赛给她家人的公寓号
[06:48] corresponds to the mailbox at the center. 和中心的邮箱号一致
[06:50] Her mom had no idea it wasn’t a home. 她母亲不知道那不是个住址
[06:52] All right, her mother’s on the way to Los Angeles to claim the body. 她母亲正前往洛杉矶认领遗体
[06:54] Yeah, she just got to LAX. 对 她刚到洛杉矶国际机场
[06:56] I rerouted her to you. 我让她现在去找你
[06:57] OK. Thanks. 好的 多谢
[07:05] There isn’t much left. 没剩下什么了
[07:07] Were you able to determine if the victims died of immolation? 你能确定死者是不是自焚吗
[07:10] An examination of the lungs indicates Lindsay didn’t breathe in smoke. 肺部检查表明琳赛并未吸入烟灰
[07:13] So she was dead before being set on fire. 就是说她在着火之前就已经死了
[07:16] Same as the others. 和其它死者一样
[07:17] So how is he killing them? 那他是怎么杀他们的
[07:18] I was able to isolate penetrating lacerations to the abdomen. 我可以分辨出锐器在其腹部留下的裂伤
[07:21] They were stabbed. 他们是被捅死的
[07:22] They most likely died of exsanguination as a result. 最大的可能是死于失血过多
[07:25] So the burning is nothing more than a forensic countermeasure. 所以焚尸不过是专门针对法医的掩盖手段
[07:28] An effective one. Not only does it destroy trace evidence, 还挺有效的 这样不仅能销毁微量迹证
[07:31] but it makes it difficult to identify the bodies 还让人很难辨别尸体身份
[07:32] and determine a common victimology. 并确定被害人特征
[07:34] Hopefully Lindsay’s mother can fill in the gaps. 希望琳赛的母亲能帮我们填上那些空白
[07:37] Why did she lie about where she was living? 她为什么要给我个假住址
[07:40] That’s what we’re trying to figure out. 我们也正在弄清这点
[07:42] Did Lindsay know anyone in Los Angeles 琳赛在搬来洛杉矶之前
[07:44] before she moved here? 在这里有熟人吗
[07:46] No, she was on her own. 没有 她只能靠自己
[07:50] Alone. 孤苦伶仃
[07:51] That’s very brave. 真是勇敢
[07:54] She was fearless. 她胆子很大
[07:58] Her dad died when she was young, 她爸在她很小的时候就去世了
[08:00] so she learned to be independent earlier than most. 所以她比大部分人更早学会独立
[08:04] Why did she leave home? 她为什么要离家
[08:07] She was chasing her dream. 她在追求梦想
[08:10] So she was performing locally? 她以前在你们当地表演吗
[08:13] All the time. 一直都是
[08:15] Anywhere she could draw a crowd. 她不管到哪 都能吸引一群人
[08:18] Usually the pier. 通常都是在码头
[08:20] Did she mention meeting someone new? 她提到过与某个不熟的人见面吗
[08:22] Anyone who was offering her work? 给她提供工作的人
[08:24] I was sending her money until she got settled. 在她安顿好之前 我一直在给她寄钱
[08:27] If she needed more… 如果她要更多的
[08:32] Where was my daughter living, Agent Hotchner? 我女儿住在哪 霍奇纳探员
[08:50] So Lindsay’s mother took out a second mortgage 琳赛的母亲办理了第二份抵押贷款[高风险]
[08:52] so she could send cash to her here, but the problem is– 她才能把现金寄到她这 但问题是
[08:55] Money doesn’t go quite as far in California as it does in Minnesota. 钱在加州可要比在明尼苏达用得快得多
[08:58] Exactly. And Lindsay must have known 没错 而琳赛肯定知道
[09:00] that her mother would be worried about her, 她母亲会担心她
[09:01] so she told her that she found an apartment 所以告诉她说自己找到了一间公寓
[09:03] or order to relieve the financial stress. 或者工作 给她母亲减轻点经济压力
[09:05] You think she was living here? 你认为她住在这儿
[09:06] Well, they don’t charge any rent. 这里不用付房租
[09:14] Excuse me. We’re looking for Sarah Mapes. 打扰一下 我们找莎拉·迈普斯
[09:17] Who’s asking? 你们是谁
[09:18] I’m Aaron Hotchner. This is Dave Rossi . 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 这位是戴夫·罗西
[09:19] We’re with the FBI. 我们是联调局的
[09:21] What do you need, Aaron? 你有事吗 艾伦
[09:22] We’re investigating homicides that have taken place 我们在调查上周在这附近
[09:24] in the area in the last week. 发生的一系列谋杀案
[09:26] They called the FBI in over a couple of burnt bodies? 烧死几个人 就把联调局的招来了
[09:29] What happened? 怎么了
[09:31] One of them a doctor? 难道死者中有人是博士
[09:33] One of them was a 19-year-old girl. 其中一名死者是个19岁的女孩
[09:39] Lindsay. 琳赛
[09:40] What can you tell us about her? 关于她 你知道些什么
[09:41] She comes here now and then. 她时不时来一趟
[09:44] Always singing for everybody. 总是为大家唱歌
[09:47] Made me promise to vote for her if she ever made it on TV. 还让我保证如果她上了电视 就为她投票
[09:52] You telling me she’s dead? 你说她死了
[09:54] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[09:55] That’s a damn shame. 太可惜了
[09:57] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[09:59] Always the young ones. 死的总是年轻人
[10:06] Excuse me. Sir? 等一等 先生
[10:09] Sergeant Scott? 斯科特中士
[10:35] Lock it up, marines! 集合 海军陆战队
[10:37] – You got a death wish, marine? – No, sergeant! -你要留遗嘱吗 士兵 -不 中士
[10:39] In that case, Private Rossi, 那么 二等兵罗西
[10:41] you might want to put your helmet on 你就该把钢盔戴上
[10:42] before the Viet Cong decide to paint your face red. 不然越共游击队会把你的脸染红
[10:46] There’s a war going on here, marines. 士兵们 我们在打仗
[10:48] The sooner you start acting like it, 你们适应得越快
[10:49] the sooner you start making it to tomorrow. 也就活得越久
[10:52] And you, what’s your name, marine? 你 你叫什么 士兵
[10:54] Private First Class Hernandez! 一等兵埃尔南德斯
[10:56] Well, Private First Class Hernandez, 好的 一等兵埃尔南德斯
[10:58] seems like you landed in some sunny resort. 看来你是到阳光海岸度假的
[11:00] That’s the only reason I can think 如果不是这样
[11:02] why you wouldn’t be wearing your flak jacket! 你为什么没有穿防弹衣
[11:04] Sorry, sergeant! 抱歉 中士
[11:05] Sorry don’t cut it out here, marines. 抱歉在这里没有用 士兵们
[11:07] Sorry get you dead. 抱歉会让你丧命
[11:09] And if you’re dead, 如果你丧了命
[11:10] I have to carry your ass back here 我就得把你驮回这儿
[11:11] so we can mail y’all to your mama in a big wooden box. 好把你的尸体装到大木箱子里寄给你妈妈
[11:14] Now, do you think I want scoliosis? 你们想我因为搬尸而把腰都累弯吗
[11:16] No, sergeant! 不 中士
[11:19] Eyes front, marine. 向前看 士兵
[11:22] Sergeant. 中士
[11:27] Take a good look, marines. 好好看看吧 士兵们
[11:30] This is what war is. 这就是战争
[11:34] You follow my orders, you just make it out of here alive. 服从我的命令 你就能活命
[11:36] There’s no second chances out here. 这里没有重来的机会
[11:38] We either win or we die. 要么赢 要么死
[11:41] Understand?! 听懂了吗
[11:42] Yes, sergeant! 懂了 中士
[11:43] Now fall out! 现在解散
[11:45] Dave Rossi. 戴夫·罗西
[11:47] It’s been a while. 好久不见
[11:50] Too long. 太久了
[11:53] How did you know it was me? 你怎么认出我的
[11:54] Recognized you from your book cover. 你的书封面上有你的照片
[11:58] You read my books? 你读了我的书
[12:00] I thumbed through one or two. 翻过一两本
[12:03] I didn’t know you were out here. 我不知道你在这儿
[12:05] Yeah, I figured I’d get me some of those California girls. 是啊 我想找个加利福尼亚妞
[12:10] And did you? 找到了吗
[12:12] Once or twice. 有过几个吧
[12:13] But after my last divorce, I figured, uh, 但上一次离婚以后 我就觉得
[12:17] marriage just wasn’t my thing. 结婚这事不适合我
[12:19] Yeah, tell me about it. 可不是吗
[12:23] It’s good seeing you. 见到你真好
[12:26] I got to go. 我该走了
[12:27] No, no. Let me give you my card. 等等 我给你张名片吧
[12:29] I can’t believe I ran into you like this. 真不敢相信能在这里碰到你
[12:32] Look, we gotta get together. You could– 我们得好好聚聚 你可以
[12:51] Hey, man– hey, whoa. 嘿 哥们儿
[12:53] Easy, buddy. 放松 兄弟
[12:54] Just want to see if you’d like a portrait. 就是想问问你想不想来张画像
[12:56] Already got it started. 我都画了个大概了
[12:57] See? 看
[13:02] It looks just like you. 多像你呀
[13:06] No. 别
[13:29] If Lindsay was a transient, 如果琳赛是流动人口
[13:30] it makes sense that the other victims could be, too. 那其他被害人也很有可能是
[13:33] This area of Santa Monica has a heavy homeless population. 圣塔莫尼卡的这片区域有很多流浪汉
[13:38] That explains why Garcia had trouble matching dental records. 这就能解释加西亚为什么找不到牙医记录
[13:42] Regular office visits aren’t a priority 露宿街头的人可没那闲钱
[13:44] for people who live on the streets. 定期看牙医
[13:47] He’s been shaven clean and left exposed. 他的毛发全被剃光 被弃街头
[13:49] This is a complete change in M.O. 作案手法变化很大
[13:51] Yeah, and look at his skin. 是的 再看他的皮肤
[13:53] It looks like chemical burns. 看着像是化学灼伤
[13:55] It smells like bleach. 闻着是漂白剂的味道
[13:56] That’s an evolution, but why? 这是一种演变 但为什么呢
[13:59] Was the fire drawing too much attention, 是明火太过显眼
[14:00] or does the chemical burn fulfill another purpose? 还是化学物品能够起到其它作用
[14:04] He’s got ligature marks on his wrists. 手腕上有捆绑痕迹
[14:06] He couldn’t fight back while the unsub burned him. 不明嫌犯用化学物品烧他时 他无法反抗
[14:08] Changed his dumping ground, too. 抛尸地点也改变了
[14:10] In sight of a homeless shelter? 改在流浪者之家附近
[14:11] If he wasn’t clear before, he certainly is now. 如果之前他不确定 现在肯定也知道了
[14:14] His face and prints are intact. 面部和指纹都很完整
[14:15] We should be able to I.D. him faster than the others. 应该比前几个容易鉴定身份
[14:18] Maybe that’s intentional. 或许是故意这样的
[14:20] His name’s Jeremy. 他叫杰瑞米
[14:24] Give me a second. 稍等一下
[14:27] Excuse me. 借过
[14:30] Please. 请进来
[14:39] You recognize him? 你认识他吗
[14:42] He worked the boardwalk. 他在海边工作
[14:45] He was a artist. 是个艺术家
[14:47] You sure? 你确定吗
[14:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:51] This helps. 帮了大忙
[15:02] – Look– – You don’t have to say it. -听我说 -你不用说出来
[15:04] It depends on what I was gonna say. 那得看我想说什么
[15:07] You were going to apologize for walking away yesterday. Don’t. 你要为昨天的突然消失道歉 不用的
[15:11] Last time I saw you, you were unconscious, 我最后一次见到你时 你昏迷不醒
[15:14] on your way home with a concussion 在被送回家的路上 脑震荡
[15:16] and a shrapnel wound in your arm. 手臂有弹片伤
[15:20] I’ve still got the scar. 现在伤疤还在呢
[15:23] What happened? 发生什么事了
[15:27] You remember Danny James, 还记得丹尼·詹姆斯吗
[15:30] PFC from Iowa, was 19 years old? 爱荷华州来的一等兵 19岁
[15:33] You remember what they did to him over there? 还记得他们在那里对他做了什么吗
[15:36] He was captured outside Hue, I think. 他在顺化城外被俘了 我记得
[15:40] They held him for 3 nights. 他们关了他三天
[15:42] No eyes. No ears. 眼睛 耳朵
[15:45] No arms. 胳膊 全没了
[15:47] But he was still alive. 但他还活着
[15:50] You remember why they did that to him? 你记得他们为什么这样对他吗
[15:53] Hell, you were the first one to figure it out. 我觉得你应该是第一个想明白的
[15:56] Fear. They were trying to scare us. 恐惧 他们想让我们恐惧
[15:59] Same thing’s happening here. 这里的事情也一样
[16:05] Now, these people are here to help us. 现在 这些人是来帮我们的
[16:08] They got work to do, so everybody listen up. 他们得工作 所以大家都听好了
[16:13] The guy we’re looking for is hunting the homeless. 我们要找的人 正在捕杀无家可归的人
[16:16] He seems to be most active at night. 此人习惯在晚上作案
[16:18] We believe that this unknown subject, or unsub, 我们认为 这个不明嫌犯
[16:20] is trying to make a social or a political statement 想要以杀害无家可归者的方式
[16:22] by targeting the homeless community. 表达对社会或对政治的态度
[16:24] He’s evolved from obliterating his victims with fire 他的作案手法从用火抹去被害人特征
[16:26] to wanting them to be identified 发展到抹去特征的同时
[16:28] while still depersonalizing them. 又希望被害人能被辨认
[16:29] Listen, this guy’s burning people with bleach. 这个人用漂白剂烧灼活人
[16:32] He’s trying to scare you. 想要让大家害怕
[16:33] And the shaving of the heads is most likely 给被害人剃发更像是
[16:36] another way he can humiliate his victims. 另一种羞辱他们的方式
[16:39] This unsub has a method of transportation 这个不明嫌犯有运输工具
[16:41] and the facilities to bleach and burn his victims. 以及用于化学烧蚀被害人的工具
[16:44] He dumps the bodies prior to the morning commute, 他在早晨上班时间前抛尸
[16:46] so he could have a day job. 因此他应该有一份白天的工作
[16:48] You need to be hypervigilant to look after one another. 你们应该提高警惕 相互照顾
[16:51] Sleep in groups and in shifts. 分组轮班睡觉
[16:54] How will we know it’s him? 我们怎么能认出他来
[16:56] You might not. 你们不一定能
[16:57] This guy blends in. 这个人混入人群
[16:59] He’s probably a local, 他可能是本地人
[17:00] someone who feels wronged by members of your community. 感觉受到了你们社区某些人的不公对待
[17:03] He does not draw attention to himself, 他不吸引注意力
[17:05] and he’s meticulous in his planning. 并且精于计划
[17:07] The fact that he’s now dumping the bodies away from the pier 他现在的抛尸地点远离码头
[17:09] means he’s probably aware of our investigation 意味着他可能已经发现我们在调查
[17:11] and that this is far from over. 事情远没有结束
[17:13] We need to increase the police presence on the street. 我们要在这里增派警力
[17:16] This guy is smart. We have to be smarter. 此人很聪明 我们得比他更聪明
[17:22] Thanks for your help today. 谢谢你今天的帮忙
[17:24] We couldn’t have reached out like this on our own. 单靠我们不会获得这样的进展
[17:27] These people trust you. 那些人信任你
[17:28] Your training paid off. 你受过的训练派上了用场
[17:30] Thanks to you. 还不是你的功劳
[17:31] I did my job. 我尽本分而已
[17:33] No, you did a lot more than that. 不 你做的远不止那些
[17:36] I was a screw-up and you knew it. 我本是个废物 你知道的
[17:38] Well, maybe at first, but you showed potential. 或许最初是这样 但你显示出了潜力
[17:46] Fall back! 撤退
[17:48] Fall back! 撤退
[17:49] Fall back! Fall back now! 撤退 立即撤退
[17:51] Fall back, marines! Fall back! 撤退 士兵们 撤退
[17:53] Take cover! That’s an order! Fall back! 找掩护 这是命令 撤退
[17:55] Fall back! 撤退
[18:03] Hernandez! 埃尔南德斯
[18:04] Take cover, Rossi! Pull back! That’s an order! 找掩护 罗西 撤退 这是命令
[18:08] But what about Hernandez? 埃尔南德斯怎么办
[18:15] Leave no man behind, sergeant! 绝不抛下战友 中士
[18:16] Pull back! That’s an order! 撤退 这是命令
[18:20] Rossi, you cover this position and cover Hernandez! 罗西 你在这个位置掩护埃尔南德斯
[18:24] I don’t know if I can, sergeant! 我不确定能否胜任 中士
[18:25] You can and you will. 你能做到 一定要做到
[18:27] Where are you going?! Wait! 你要去哪儿 等等
[18:30] Sergeant! Sergeant! 中士 中士
[19:15] Look, we’re staying just a few blocks from here. 我们住得离这里不远
[19:18] Why don’t you come back with me? 和我一起回去吧
[19:19] I can get you a room. 我能给你找个房间
[19:21] This is my home, David. 这里就是我的家 戴夫
[19:24] This is no way for a war hero to live. 一个战争英雄不该住在这样的地方
[19:27] You know how many veterans are on the street? 你知道有多少退役老兵沦落街头吗
[19:31] Too many. 太多了
[19:33] More every day. 每天都会有新的
[19:35] It’s not glamorous, but…it’s me. 这样的生活是不体面 但这就是我
[19:41] No, it’s not. 不 才不是
[19:44] You think after 40 years, 相隔40年后
[19:45] you know a damn thing about me? 你觉得你还了解我吗
[19:49] How long have you lived like this? 你这样生活多久了
[19:51] I worked construction for a while, 我在建筑工地干过一阵
[19:53] but no one wants an old man on the job 没人想要我这把年纪的老头
[19:56] when they can get somebody younger and cheaper. 他们有的是更年轻更廉价的员工
[19:59] How long? 这样多久了
[20:02] A year. 一年
[20:04] Maybe 5. 或是五年
[20:07] It’s hard to keep track without a watch. 没有手表就很难记住时间了
[20:11] Then let me help you. 让我来帮你一把吧
[20:16] If I had wanted your help, 如果我想让你帮忙
[20:19] I would have asked for it. 早就跟你开口了
[20:38] Could the fire have destroyed evidence of 火会不会烧掉了前几名死者
[20:39] bleach on the previous victims? 身上的漂白剂
[20:41] Chemical residue would have turned up in the autopsies. 验尸过程中可以检查出化学试剂残留物
[20:44] So we were right. 我们的猜测是对的
[20:45] He changed M.O. to perfect his message. 他改变作案手法是为了更好地传达信息
[20:47] He changed something else, too. 他还做了其他改变
[20:49] I found bleach in Jeremy’s lungs. 我在杰瑞米的肺中发现了漂白剂
[20:51] The unsub drowned him. 嫌犯淹死了他
[20:54] The first victims were incinerated postmortem. 前几名被害人是在死后被烧的
[20:56] Why torture now? 为什么现在开始折磨死者
[20:59] He’s starting to enjoy the kills. 他开始享受杀人的过程了
[21:01] So as he fine-tunes his methodology, 随着他作案手法的调整
[21:03] he’s also fine-tuning what gets him off. 留下的证据也更少了
[21:06] Well, he managed to bleach Jeremy inside and out. 他设法把杰瑞米的体内外都进行了漂白
[21:09] This could be about cleanliness. 这可能跟清洁有关
[21:11] Or cleansing. 或者是净化
[21:13] The socioeconomic kind. 跟社会经济有关
[21:15] He’s trying to eradicate the homeless. 他想杀尽流浪汉
[21:34] Need a blanket? 需要毯子吗
[21:35] Thanks, I’ve got one that’s all right. 多谢 我这有一床能用的
[21:37] If you want to, check with some of the younger kids first. 你想帮忙的话 去看看那些孩子吧
[21:40] Already taken care of. Why don’t you come with me? 他们的已经给了 要不你跟我走吧
[21:42] I can give you a shower and a warm bed. 我可以为你提供淋浴和一张温暖的床铺
[21:45] I’m not a prostitute. 我不是妓女
[21:47] I didn’t say you were. 我没说你是
[21:48] I just thought I could help you with your problem. 我只是想帮你解决你的问题
[21:52] And what is my problem? 我有什么问题
[21:53] Your disease. 你的病
[21:55] Don’t have a disease. 我没有病
[21:56] – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! -有 你有 -不 我没有
[21:57] I’m going to rid you of it once and for all. 我要让你进行彻底消毒
[21:59] Leave her alone! 放开她
[22:23] No! Let me go! Help! 不要 放开我 救命
[22:53] Did you find her? 找到她了吗
[22:54] Not yet. 还没有
[22:56] I had that son of a bitch right in my hands, 我本来已经抓住那个混蛋了
[22:59] I let him get away! 竟然让他跑了
[23:01] A few less drinks might have helped. 要是少喝点酒或许就不会这样了
[23:05] What the hell are you talking about? 这话什么意思
[23:07] I think saying age put you on the streets is a copout. 我觉得你说因为年纪而没有收入只是一个借口
[23:12] Don’t you lecture me, Rossi. 别对我说教 罗西
[23:15] What did booze cost you first? 你因为酗酒首先失去的是什么
[23:17] Your home? Your job? Or maybe one of your wives. 家庭 工作 还是你的哪任妻子
[23:21] This wasn’t my fault! 这不是我的错
[23:22] I’m not saying that it was. 我没说是你的错
[23:24] I tried to save Sarah! I couldn’t! 我尽力去救莎拉了 但没能成功
[23:27] So now you’re giving up. 所以现在你放弃了
[23:29] There’s nothing else I can do. 我无能为力
[23:31] Yes, there is. 你可以的
[23:33] Help me to help her. 帮我救她
[23:41] Now, I want you to relax 现在 放轻松
[23:44] and focus. 集中精力
[23:46] What’s the point of this? 这有用吗
[23:48] I told you. 我刚说了
[23:49] It’s a cognitive interview. 这是一次认知面谈
[23:51] Many times our subconscious picks up on details 很多情况下 我们的潜意识可以记住
[23:54] our conscious mind’s not aware of. 那些被大脑忽略了的细节
[23:56] A marine more so. 军人更是如此
[23:57] It’s been a long time since I was active, Dave. 我已经很久没有动过脑了 戴夫
[24:00] The instinct never goes away. 直觉是不会消失的
[24:02] Now, close your eyes. 现在 闭上眼睛
[24:04] Oh, yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[24:06] Take yourself back to that night. 让自己回到那天晚上
[24:08] Put yourself in the alley. 回到那条小巷
[24:10] It’s dark. 天很黑
[24:11] You’re getting ready for bed. 你准备睡觉了
[24:14] Something caught your attention. 有东西吸引了你的注意力
[24:16] What is it? 是什么
[24:17] And what is my problem? 我有什么问题
[24:19] Sarah’s voice. 莎拉的声音
[24:21] All right. But you must have heard her voice a hundred times. 好的 但你肯定无数次听到过她的声音
[24:26] What made it stick out? 为什么这次觉得很特殊
[24:28] Don’t have a disease. 我没病
[24:29] She’s afraid. 她害怕了
[24:31] Can you see why? 你知道为什么吗
[24:34] All right, what else stuck out? 还有什么明显的地方
[24:36] Any distinctive odors? 有什么独特的气味吗
[24:44] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[24:50] It smells like a hospital. 像是医院里的味道
[24:53] Whatever it is, it’s out of place. 不管什么味道 都不是这地方该有的
[24:55] Focus on that smell. 把注意力放在那种气味上
[24:57] Let it draw you into the conversation. 让它将你带回那段场景中
[25:00] …Blanket? 要毯子吗
[25:01] Thanks, I’ve got one that’s all right. 谢了 我有一床能用的
[25:02] If you want to, check with some of the younger kids. 你要想帮忙 去看看那些孩子吧
[25:05] I see him. 我看到他了
[25:06] Describe him to me. 跟我说说他的样子
[25:07] Why don’t you come with me? 你跟我走吧
[25:08] I–I can’t make him out. 我看不清
[25:10] He’s standing in the shadows. 他站在阴影里面
[25:12] Blue collar? Clean-cut? 是蓝领吗 穿戴整齐吗
[25:15] Jeans and a button-down shirt. 规矩的衬衫还有牛仔裤
[25:18] Can you see his face? 看得清他的脸吗
[25:19] It’s too dark. 光线太暗了
[25:20] OK, let’s go back to the clothes. 好的 那我们还是回到他的着装上
[25:23] We follow them down to his hands. 顺着衣服往下看他的手
[25:25] Is he wearing a wedding ring? 他带戒指了吗
[25:27] He’s wearing gloves. 他戴着手套
[25:29] Medical gloves? Work gloves? 医用手套 还是工作手套
[25:32] Driving gloves. 驾驶手套
[25:34] Are there any other distinctive smells? 还有其他特别的气味吗
[25:36] Did he leave his car running? 他的车有没有熄火
[25:39] Gasoline. 汽油
[25:41] Older model Ford. 老款福特
[25:43] Yeah, the engine is still running. 对 引擎还开着
[25:46] It’s a Mustang, I think. 我想是福特野马
[25:48] Can you see the license plate? 你能看到牌照吗
[25:50] I’m lying on the ground. 我躺在地上
[25:52] He’s–he’s taking her to the car! 他 他把她拽上了车
[25:55] He’s coming right at me! 车子径直向我开过来
[25:57] The plate is right in front of you! Tell me what it says. 车牌就在你面前 告诉我上面写了什么
[25:59] I can’t see it. 我看不见
[26:00] Yes, you can. You can do this. 不 你看得见 你能看见
[26:02] – “J”! – Yeah, go ahead. -“J” -继续
[26:04] “W” “W”!
[26:05] Go on! Go on! 继续 继续
[26:07] “D” “D”!
[26:08] That’s all I got. 我只能想起这些了
[26:12] Rossi… 罗西
[26:15] You gotta find her. 你得找到她
[26:18] I can’t lose another one. 我没法再失去谁了
[26:21] Another one? 再次
[26:26] Try and get some rest. 好好休息一下吧
[26:30] Factoring in a 2-mile comfort zone 以两英里为嫌犯的熟悉地带范围
[26:32] mixed with Mustang registries and a JWD partial, 查找部分车牌号为JWD的福特野马
[26:37] I come up with squat. 没有结果
[26:38] He probably stole the plates, Garcia. 牌照可能是他偷来的 加西亚
[26:40] Run Mustang registries from that area 在这个范围内搜索登记的福特野马
[26:42] and focus on the ones manufactured prior to the 1980s. 注意生产日期在20世纪80年代前的车辆
[26:46] Uh, I’ve got 10 possibilities. 找到了10个目标
[26:48] Well, I doubt this guy could maintain a steady relationship. 估计这家伙没法维持稳定的感情
[26:50] Eliminate any vehicles registered to women. 排除所有注册在女性名下的车辆
[26:56] Only knocks off 2. We got 8 more to go, folks. 只排除了两辆 还有八辆 伙计们
[26:58] All right, what are their occupations? 好的 他们的职业呢
[26:59] Uh, AD exec, 广告业经理人
[27:01] a teacher, a waiter… 一名老师 一名服务员
[27:02] Whoa, I got a firefighter. 有个消防员
[27:04] Well, that would definitely 正好解释了为什么
[27:05] explain this guy’s proficiency at burning. 这家伙对纵火这么熟练
[27:07] And he would know the layout 他同时了解
[27:07] of the street cameras to avoid detection. 街道摄像头的布局 可以避免被拍到
[27:09] Garcia, does this firefighter 加西亚 这位消防员
[27:10] have any relationship to the homeless community? 和流浪者服务站有什么联系吗
[27:12] Let’s see… 我看看
[27:20] Chad Mills–third generation firefighter. 扎德·米尔斯 父亲和祖父都是消防员
[27:23] He saved 6 homeless people from an electrical fire 电路起火烧毁了一个流浪者居住的仓库
[27:26] that destroyed the warehouse they were squatting in. 事故中有六名流浪者被他所救
[27:27] 9 others died in the blaze. 还有九名在火灾中死亡
[27:29] That’s not a coincidence. 这不是巧合
[27:30] Why didn’t he come up in the search of first responders. 为什么当时查第一出动人员时没查到他
[27:33] Because he isn’t one anymore. 因为他不再是消防员了
[27:33] He left the department two months ago. 两个月前他离开了消防队
[27:37] Just before the murders started. 谋杀就是这时开始的
[27:38] – Garcia– – Sending you his address now. -加西亚 -把地址发给你们了
[28:53] Clear! 安全
[28:54] He was just here. I need medical. 他刚刚还在这 我需要急救人员
[28:58] I’m going around back. 我去后面看看
[28:59] He couldn’t have gotten far. 他一定还没走远
[29:01] Let’s go. 走
[29:13] Try not to talk, Sarah. 别说话 莎拉
[29:15] Help’s on the way. 医护人员马上就来了
[29:17] This will coat your throat and help dilute the bleach. 这个可以保护喉咙 并稀释漂白剂
[29:31] Get in! 上车
[29:32] What’s the status on Mills? 米尔斯情况怎么样
[29:33] Mills is missing. We don’t have him. 米尔斯失踪了 我们找不到他
[29:35] I repeat, Mills is gone. 重复一遍 米尔斯失踪了
[30:15] You ruined everything. 你毁了一切
[30:16] Come on. 跟我走
[30:31] I should have seen this coming. 我应该想到的
[30:33] Rossi, you couldn’t have known he’d circle back for Scott. 罗西 你不可能想到他会绕回来抓斯科特
[30:36] What you need? 有什么需要
[30:36] Garcia, give us everything 加西亚 把扎德·米尔斯的
[30:37] you have on Chad Mills. 一切信息都给我们
[30:50] No dust. 没有灰尘
[30:51] Nothing out of sorts. 一切都井井有条
[30:52] His clothes are organized by color. 他的衣服按颜色分类摆放
[30:58] You know, this speaks to clear signs of OCD behavior. 很显然 他有强迫症
[31:01] Sarah had some sort of gel in her hair. 莎拉的头发里留下了一点类似凝胶的东西
[31:03] I want to try to find the source. 我想找到来源
[31:07] What is it? 那是什么
[31:08] Quell, a medical-grade disinfectant. 一种医用消毒剂
[31:11] His OCD may manifest in extreme Germaphobia. 他的强迫症体现在极端洁癖上
[31:14] That must be why he shaved Jeremy’s head. 这一定就是他剃光杰瑞米头发的原因
[31:16] There wasn’t any sign of disinfectant until today, though. 不过原来并没发现使用消毒剂的迹象
[31:19] But it might have been eliminated by the bleach and the fire. 也许是被漂白剂和火烧毁了
[31:21] Guys, fire, bleach, quell– 伙计们 火 漂白剂和消毒剂
[31:23] these are all forms of sterilization. 这些都是消毒方式
[31:25] So you think the burning might be incidental? 你认为焚尸并不是必然的
[31:27] If he’s socioeconomically cleansing the streets, 如果他是从社会经济角度净化街道
[31:29] he could be treating the homeless population like an infection. 他可能把流浪汉当成传染病来处理
[31:32] To him they’re a virus. 对他来说他们是一种病毒
[31:33] And he’s the cure. 而他就是治疗病毒的人
[31:36] I figured out why Mills left the fire department. 我找到了米尔斯离开消防局的原因
[31:37] He was forced out because he contracted 他是被开除的 因为他染上了
[31:39] a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis. 抗药型肺结核
[31:42] How did he get it, you ask? 你们肯定要问 他是怎么染上的
[31:43] Two of the squatters he saved 他从着火的仓库救出来的
[31:45] from that burning warehouse were infected. 两名流浪者身上有这个病
[31:46] Theory is he caught it through close, unprotected contact. 我推测他是由于与他们直接接触染上的
[31:50] That’s a hell of a trigger. 这绝对是个导火索
[31:51] He blames the homeless community for getting him sick. 他怪那些流浪汉把病传给了自己
[31:53] Combine that trauma with an OCD germaphobe 再加上他是个有强迫性洁癖的人
[31:54] and what do you get? 可想而知啊
[31:55] A serial killer 一个连环杀手
[31:56] who thinks he can stop the spread of TB 自以为能够通过杀死一类人
[31:57] by killing an entire population. 来阻止肺结核的传播
[31:59] The same way the victims of the plague were burned. 与瘟疫的感染者就要被烧死的想法一致
[32:01] Well, now he’s on the run and he can’t go back home, 现在他跑了 不能回家
[32:03] so where would he take Scott? 那他能把斯科特带到哪去
[32:04] Back to where his trauma originated. 去他当初被感染的地方
[32:07] Garcia, give us the address of the warehouse fire. 加西亚 把失火仓库的地址给我们
[32:15] Careful. You gonna get me wet. 小心点 别把我惹毛了
[32:18] I’m gonna burn you alive. 我要活活烧死你
[32:20] That’s a first for me. 这是我第一次这么干
[32:22] Don’t go out of your way on my account. 可别因为我破了你的戒
[32:25] You ruined my mission. 你毁了我的任务
[32:27] Your mission? 你的任务
[32:29] You fighting the wrong war, son. 你在打一场糊涂仗 孩子
[32:32] I am not your son! 我才不是你的孩子
[32:35] That the best you got? 你就这么点力气吗
[32:40] What’s the matter? You sick? 怎么回事 你生病了吗
[32:46] You should recognize the signs. 你应该认得这个症状
[32:48] It was your kind who did this to me. 就是你这种人传染给了我
[32:50] My kind? 我这种人
[32:52] Yeah. 是的
[32:56] I was going to matter. 我本来可以成为重要人物
[33:00] You still can, Chad. 你仍然可以 扎德
[33:03] Come any closer and I burn him. 你再靠近 我就烧死他
[33:05] You don’t want to do that. 你不会那么做的
[33:07] And you don’t want to shoot. 你也不想开枪
[33:08] Otherwise we’ll both go up. 否则我俩一起上西天
[33:09] That’s pretty brave what you did, running into that fire on your own. 你独自一人闯入火海可真够勇敢的
[33:13] Yeah? Look how that turned out. 是吗 但瞧瞧我的下场
[33:16] I don’t know, if you ask me, 我不知道 如果你问我
[33:17] I say it was pretty stupid. 我觉得那很愚蠢
[33:19] – Stupid? – Yeah, that’s right. -愚蠢 -是的 没错
[33:21] You went in without protective gear. 你当时连防护服都没穿就进去了
[33:23] Looks like maybe you were trying to prove something. 看起来是你想证明些什么
[33:24] Third-generation fireman. What’s there to prove? 家里三代消防员 还需要证明什么呢
[33:27] It’s in his genes. 这是他与生俱来的
[33:28] Quite a legacy to try to live up to. 想要努力不辜负家族的传统
[33:30] But you just wanted to be the best, didn’t you? 不过你想要成为最优秀的 对吧
[33:32] I am the best! 我就是最优秀的
[33:33] Guess we’ll never know for sure. 看来我们永远都不能确定了
[33:35] My whole life, i knew I was gonna be a fireman. 我一直清楚自己会成为一名消防员
[33:37] That I would matter! 会成为一名重要人物
[33:38] You do matter, Chad. Everyone matters. 你的确很重要 扎德 每个人都很重要
[33:41] Not him! He doesn’t. 他除外 他不重要
[33:42] That man is a marine. 那个人曾是海军陆战队员
[33:44] He risked his life to protect us. 他曾经冒着生命危险保护我们
[33:46] You telling me that doesn’t matter? 你觉得他不重要吗
[33:48] He’s right, Dave. 他说得对 戴夫
[33:50] What? 什么
[33:52] He drops that lighter, 如果他扔下打火机
[33:53] this whole place goes up in flames. 整个地方都会着火
[33:56] I don’t want you all caught in the crossfire because of me. 我不想让你们因为我身陷火海
[33:59] It’s time to fall back. 快撤走吧
[34:01] I’m not leaving you behind. 我不会丢下你的
[34:03] That’s an order, marine! 这是命令 士兵
[34:14] OK, we’re falling back. 好吧 我们撤
[34:35] What you gonna do now? 你现在打算怎么做
[34:41] Guess it’s time to finish this. 我猜是时候了结这件事了
[34:44] You’re not getting out of this place alive. 你没法活着出去
[34:47] I didn’t say I was. 我也没说我要出去
[34:49] Do I get any last words? 我能留下遗言吗
[34:53] No one wants to hear them 没人想听你的遗言
[34:55] ’cause no one cares if you die. 因为没人在乎你的生死
[34:57] That’s where you’re wrong. 那你就错了
[34:58] What are you doing? I’m gonna burn this place down! 你在做什么 我要把这里整个烧毁
[35:08] Don’t do it! 别这样
[35:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:38] So, that was quite a stunt you pulled in there. 你刚才的演技还挺不错
[35:43] I knew you’d get the message. 我知道你会明白的
[35:45] Figured that was my best chance not to go down with him. 那是避免跟他一起死的最好机会
[35:50] So you bet your life on the BAU. 所以你把命赌在了行动分析组上
[35:54] I bet my life on you. 我把命赌在了你身上
[35:56] Do you know why I joined the FBI? 知道我为什么加入联调局吗
[36:00] If you say– 如果你要说
[36:01] Because of you. 是因为你
[36:04] You could say the corps changed me, 你可以说是部队改变了我
[36:06] or the war. 或是战争改变了我
[36:08] But it was you who made me honest. 但是 是你让我学会忠诚
[36:12] So, please, be honest with me now. 所以 请对我说实话
[36:17] What are you running from? 你在逃避什么
[36:24] You remember how you got that scar in the first place? 还记得最初你是怎么受伤的吗
[36:28] Of course I do. 当然记得
[36:33] Perez, cover our right flank. 佩雷斯 掩护右侧
[36:35] Hernandez, our left. 埃尔南德斯 掩护左侧
[36:38] Mattheson, I need you on point. 梅特森 到你指定的地方
[36:50] Damn. 该死
[36:52] Everyone, stand back! 所有人 退后
[36:56] How bad, sergeant? 中士 有多糟
[36:58] Hernandez, 埃尔南德斯
[36:59] I need you to take the troops back to our last position. 你把队伍带回上一个落脚点
[37:01] Sergeant? 中士
[37:03] Any movement and this whole field lights up. 稍稍一动 这里整个地方都会被炸毁
[37:05] Now move the men back. 现在全体撤回去
[37:07] Yes, sergeant. 遵命 中士
[37:10] You better go, too, sergeant. 你应该和他们一起走 中士
[37:13] Can’t do that, son. 孩子 我不能那么做
[37:15] Leave no one behind. 绝不抛下战友
[37:16] Don’t die ’cause if screwed up. 不要让我害死你
[37:18] Who said anything about dying? 谁说了要死的
[37:20] We’re at the end of the chain. 我们在导火索的最终端
[37:23] We can use that ditch for cover. 可以用那个壕沟做掩护
[37:24] We’ll never make it. 我们做不到的
[37:26] On my count. 听我倒数
[37:28] 3 3…
[37:32] 2 2…
[37:35] 1 1!
[37:40] That blast gave you a concussion. 你被炸得脑震荡
[37:43] When you regained consciousness, 当你恢复知觉的时候
[37:45] you were already on your way home. 都在回家的路上了
[37:48] Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital 等我醒来 我已经在医院了
[37:51] getting ready to rotate home. 等着轮到我回家
[37:54] And I was receiving a commendation for heroic bravery. 我也因为这个得到了英勇奖章
[38:00] And you deserved it. 那是你应得的
[38:02] Not a lot of people would have done that. 很多人都不能做到像你一样
[38:06] No. 的确
[38:07] But someone did more. 但是 有的人做得更多
[38:11] Hernandez, 埃尔南德斯
[38:12] I need you to take the troops back to our last position. 你把队伍带回上一个落脚点
[38:15] Sergeant? 中士
[38:17] Any movement and this whole field lights up. 稍稍一动 这里整个地方都会被炸毁
[38:19] Now move the men back. 现在撤回去
[38:22] Yes, sergeant. 遵命 中士
[38:29] Hernandez, what are you doing? 埃尔南德斯 你要做什么
[38:30] Push ’em through. I got work to do. 带着大家继续走 我还有事要做
[38:35] We’ll never make it. 我们做不到的
[38:36] On my count. 听我倒数
[38:38] 3 3…
[38:40] 2 2…
[38:45] 1 1!
[38:56] Hernandez? 埃尔南德斯
[38:59] But why? 为什么
[39:01] Why did he do it? 为什么他要那么做
[39:06] Both. 都有
[39:09] The short answer is… 简单地说就是
[39:12] I was ordered to. 我被命令那么做
[39:15] We were fighting that P.R. War back home. 当时国内局势紧张
[39:19] The government needed a face, 政府需要一个英雄
[39:22] a living face, to parade around, 一个活的形象 来四处游行
[39:26] to solicit support for a unpopular war. 来寻求群众支持这场不得人心的战争
[39:31] I was chosen. 他们选择了我
[39:34] And Hernandez? 那埃尔南德斯呢
[39:36] He was paying a debt. 他是在还债
[39:41] He was being a marine. 他在履行海军陆战队员的职责
[39:45] He died so that we could live. 他的死 换来了我们的生命
[39:51] And you couldn’t tell anyone. 而且你不能告诉任何人
[40:01] Come with me. 跟我来
[40:02] Where? 去哪
[40:04] To honor our dead. 向逝者致敬
[40:18] “I am not concerned that you have fallen. 我不在意你曾堕落
[40:21] I am concerned that you will rise.” 我只在意你是否会崛起
[40:24] Abraham Lincoln. 亚伯拉罕·林肯
[40:29] Your grandfather was a hero, son. 孩子 你的祖父是个英雄
[40:31] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[40:33] He saved both of our lives. 他救了我们两个人的命
[40:57] You know, it’s time you let yourself off the hook, sergeant. 是时候让你脱离困境了 中士
[41:02] You did your duty. 你尽了你的职责
[41:03] This country owes you for your service. 是这个国家亏欠你
[41:05] Oh, no. It doesn’t owe me anything. 不 国家不欠我什么
[41:08] I had a feeling you’d say that. 就知道你会这么说
[41:11] But they’re gonna help you anyway. 但是国家还是应该帮助你们
[41:14] You know what this place is? 知道这是什么地方吗
[41:16] It’s called New Directions. 这里叫”新方向”
[41:19] It’s an outreach center 是一个帮助退伍军人
[41:20] dedicated to help vets land on their feet. 开始新生活的自立服务中心
[41:24] Welcome home, marine. 欢迎回家 陆战队员
[41:29] Semper Fi. 永远忠诚[德语]
[41:32] Hoorah. 好
[41:54] “This book is dedicated 这本书献给
[41:56] to sergeant Harrison Scott 哈里森·斯科特中士
[41:58] and Private First Class Anthony Hernandez, 和一等兵安东尼·埃尔南德斯
[42:01] two men who saved me so I could save others.” 两个给我救助他人机会的人
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme