时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Uh, excuse me, Miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[00:40] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[00:42] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[00:43] | I was actually wondering how much. | 我想问一下 要多少钱 |
[00:45] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[00:45] | I’m 18. | 18了 |
[00:48] | W-wait. I have money. | 别走 我有钱 |
[00:53] | Do you have a car? | 你开车来的吗 |
[00:54] | I took a bus. | 我坐公车来的 |
[00:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | Hope you like doing it standing up. | 希望你喜欢站着做 |
[01:16] | I–I wouldn’t know. You’re my–you’re my first. | 我 我不知道 你是我的第一次 |
[01:19] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会温柔些的 |
[01:20] | Money. | 钱 |
[01:46] | Ok. | 好了 |
[01:47] | You see my hips? | 看见我怎么扭胯了吗 |
[01:49] | See my hips? You swing right through, nice and easy. | 扭胯 挥棒 一点也不难 |
[01:52] | All right, come on. You give it a try. | 来吧 试试 |
[01:53] | It was just a ride to the airport. | 你不过是送我去了一次机场而已 |
[01:54] | This wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I said I owed you one. | 当时我说我欠你人情可不是这个意思 |
[01:57] | Hey, you act like this is torture. | 怎么好像是我在折磨你一样 |
[01:59] | You know, there are people who think this is fun. | 好多人都觉得这项运动很有意思呢 |
[02:01] | Believe it or not, most of my childhood sports memories | 信不信由你 我那些跟运动有关的 |
[02:03] | aren’t altogether pleasant. | 儿时记忆都不怎么好 |
[02:04] | Reid, it’s just one game. | 里德 一场比赛而已 |
[02:06] | We need a body. You might not even have to play. | 我们需要队员 你都不一定要上场 |
[02:08] | – Perfect. Can we go now? – Reid. | -太好了 能走了吗 -里德 |
[02:10] | Just humor me? | 迁就我一下好吗 |
[02:11] | Take the bat and get up there and give it a try. | 拿着球棒 站到那儿去 试一次 |
[02:15] | Get up there. | 过去 |
[02:16] | You’re gonna like this, kid. I promise. | 你肯定会喜欢的 我保证 |
[02:19] | See it in here. Just relax. | 看准了 放轻松 |
[02:21] | Here we go. | 准备 |
[02:25] | Ok, ok. First try. | 没关系 第一次 |
[02:27] | Keep your eye on the ball. | 眼睛盯着球 |
[02:28] | Gravity plus drag coefficient plus magnus– | 重力加阻力系数再加马格纳斯效应 |
[02:30] | I see what you’re saying. | 我明白你说的 |
[02:31] | If I can adjust the velocity of my swing– | 我只要调整挥棒的速度 |
[02:32] | No, what I’m saying is get out of your head. | 不 我的意思是 别总用脑子想 |
[02:35] | Just feel it. | 感觉一下 |
[02:36] | Feel it. Feel it. | 感觉 感觉 |
[02:37] | Don’t think. Just feel it. | 别思考 只靠感觉 |
[02:39] | Just feel. Don’t think, just feel. | 靠感觉 不思考 只靠感觉 |
[02:42] | Here it comes. | 球来啦 |
[02:46] | Reid, that’s not feeling it. | 里德 你没有靠感觉 |
[02:47] | I’m feeling like an idiot. | 我感觉我是个傻子 |
[02:52] | Well, today’s your lucky day. | 好吧 今天算你走运 |
[02:54] | – We just got a case. – Yes. | -来案子了 -太好了 |
[02:56] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[02:57] | Last night in Miami, the body of Amanda Lopez | 阿曼达·卢普斯的尸体昨晚在迈阿密 |
[03:00] | was found in an alley. | 一条小巷里被发现 |
[03:01] | She had been brutally beaten and suffocated. | 曾遭受毒打 窒息致死 |
[03:04] | 23 years old, originally from Tampa, | 23岁 来自坦帕市[弗罗里达州] |
[03:06] | ran away from her foster home when she was 16 years old. | 16岁时从寄养家庭离家出走 |
[03:09] | Runaway, prostitute. She couldn’t be more high risk. | 离家出走 卖淫 典型的高危人群 |
[03:12] | And there was evidence of sexual assault, a lot of it. | 还有许多性侵迹象 |
[03:15] | Occupational hazard. | 职业危害 |
[03:16] | No way to tell if our unsub is responsible for that. | 没法弄清是不是不明嫌犯干的 |
[03:19] | Beating and suffocation. | 毒打 窒息 |
[03:21] | So, he’s a sadist. | 这么说 他是个虐待狂 |
[03:23] | A lot of violence. Were there any other victims? | 各种暴力 还有其他死者吗 |
[03:25] | Uh, actually, yes, but not the human variety. | 有是有 不过都不是人类 |
[03:27] | In the last month, 6 puppies have been | 上个月 有六条小狗 |
[03:30] | suffocated and beaten, and thank God there are no photos, | 被毒打和窒息而死 感谢上帝没有照片 |
[03:32] | because I draw the line at dead dogs. | 那种惨象已经超过我的底限了 |
[03:34] | We sure it’s the same guy? | 确定是同一个人吗 |
[03:36] | Identical DNA samples were found at all the crime scenes, | 所有犯罪现场都发现了相同的DNA |
[03:38] | but no match in the CODIS database. | 但在数据库中没找到匹配 |
[03:39] | Even if there was a match, it might not give us an I.D.. | 即使找到匹配 也不一定能确定身份 |
[03:42] | That sure is a lot of rage. I wonder why he’s so angry. | 可以用暴怒形容啊 哪来这么大的火气 |
[03:45] | It’s about the power. Suffocation takes work. | 凶手对力量着迷 窒息需要很大力气 |
[03:47] | He likes it up close and personal. | 他喜欢近距离的切身感受 |
[03:50] | This unsub’s just graduated from animals to human victims. | 不明嫌犯的目标从动物发展到人了 |
[03:53] | We need to stop him before he goes serial. | 我们得在发展成连环凶杀之前阻止他 |
[03:54] | Wheels up in 30. | 飞机半小时后起飞 |
[04:11] | 未知号码 我看到了 | |
[04:11] | 未知号码 我看到了 | |
[04:28] | What are you watching? | 你看什么呢 |
[04:29] | Jeez, Mom, you ever hear of knocking? | 天啊 老妈 你知道什么叫敲门吗 |
[04:32] | Who was that screaming? | 刚才是谁在尖叫 |
[04:36] | It just some stupid Youtube video. What do you want? | 网络上的弱智视频而已 什么事 |
[04:39] | I just came to see if you wanted some breakfast. | 我就是来问一下你要不要吃早餐 |
[04:42] | I’m fine. | 不用管我 |
[04:43] | Uh, please leave me alone? | 能让我清静一会儿吗 |
[04:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | The Apprenticeship | 师徒 |
[05:35] | “Better than a thousand days of diligent study | 良师一日教导 |
[05:38] | is one day with a great teacher.” | 胜过十年寒窗 |
[05:41] | Japanese proverb. | 日本谚语 |
[05:44] | Amanda Lopez has no next of kin | 阿曼达·卢普斯没有近亲 |
[05:46] | and no one reported her missing. | 也没人报警说她失踪 |
[05:47] | She was an easy target. | 容易得手 |
[05:49] | The unsub probably hoped for that. | 也许正因如此 不明嫌犯才选了她 |
[05:51] | The animals were all killed in a relatively small geographical radius, | 被杀害的动物集中在小范围区域内 |
[05:54] | in a mostly middle-class suburban area. | 那里是中产阶级的城郊聚集地 |
[05:56] | But Amanda’s body was found the other side of town | 但阿曼达的尸体却是在城市的另一边 |
[05:59] | in Miami’s skid row. | 迈阿密的贫民区 |
[06:00] | So he left his comfort zone to kill his first human. | 为了首个人类目标而离开了自己熟悉的区域 |
[06:03] | A choice he probably made out of necessity. | 可能也是不得已而为之 |
[06:05] | It’s hard to find easy targets in middle-class residential areas. | 在中产阶级聚集地找下手目标并不容易 |
[06:08] | He may be young. Typically you see violence to animals | 凶手可能很年轻 大多数虐待动物的人 |
[06:10] | in children and teens. | 都是青少年 |
[06:11] | But the jump to humans is usually made in their mid-20s. | 但通常都要20多岁才会对人下手 |
[06:14] | Thomas Dillon started killing at 39. | 汤姆斯·迪兰39岁才开始杀人 |
[06:17] | Joseph Duncan was 43? | 约瑟夫·邓肯是43岁吧 |
[06:19] | Usually. | 都说了是通常 |
[06:20] | Well, either way, this guy’s moving fast. | 不管怎样 凶手动作很快 |
[06:22] | His animal kills were only days apart. | 虐杀动物的时间间隔只有几天 |
[06:23] | He enjoys it. And now that he’s gotten a taste for humans, | 他乐在其中 现在又喜欢对人下手 |
[06:26] | he’s gonna need another fix soon. | 他很快会再犯案以满足自身怪癖 |
[06:28] | Dave, you and Blake go to the M.E.. | 戴夫 你和布莱克去找法医 |
[06:30] | Morgan and Reid to the crime scenes. | 摩根和里德去犯罪现场 |
[06:32] | JJ, you’re with me. | 小洁 你和我一起 |
[06:40] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[06:40] | Detective Ogilvie, nice to meet you. | 奥格利维警探 幸会 |
[06:42] | This is Agent Jareau. | 这位是洁婼探员 |
[06:42] | Detective. | 警探你好 |
[06:43] | – Right this way. – Thank you. | -这边走 -谢谢 |
[06:45] | When I first saw what this guy was doing, | 几周前 这家伙刚犯事时 |
[06:46] | I wanted to call you weeks ago, | 我就想打电话给你们 |
[06:48] | but Brass didn’t think that dogs was worth the trouble. | 但布拉斯觉得几只狗用不着麻烦你们 |
[06:51] | Got you set up in here. | 你们可以在这办公 |
[06:53] | Here’s the list of pet owners you asked for. | 这是你要的宠物主人的名单 |
[06:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 还有没有我能帮上忙的 |
[06:58] | No, I think we’re good for now, thanks. | 没了 暂时没有 多谢 |
[06:59] | Whatever you need. We’re here to help. | 需要什么尽管说 我们会尽力协助你们 |
[07:02] | You know, looking at the offense cluster, | 根据犯案地点来看 |
[07:03] | there’s a pretty good chance he could live, right in this area. | 他很有可能就住在这片地区 |
[07:06] | Or it could just be his hunting grounds. | 或者那里只是他的狩猎场 |
[07:08] | I don’t know. I mean, look at where he killed all the animals. | 不知道 你看他杀害动物的这些地点 |
[07:10] | You could walk between each spot, | 它们之间可以靠步行到达 |
[07:12] | but then he goes way up here | 但他为了杀害阿曼达·卢普斯 |
[07:14] | to get Amanda Lopez. | 往北走了那么远 |
[07:15] | There’s a…busline that runs straight through both neighrhrhoods. | 有条公交线路 正好连通这两片地区 |
[07:19] | And she was killed only a couple of blocks from one of the stops. | 而她是在其中某站几街区外被杀害的 |
[07:22] | All right, so maybe he doesn’t have access to a vehicle. | 所以也许他不能开车 |
[07:25] | That would give us an abbreviated distance to crime value. | 这就能大大缩小嫌疑人的范围了 |
[07:28] | So he starts with dogs in his own neighborhood, | 他先在自家附近从狗开始下手 |
[07:31] | then when he works up the courage, | 然后鼓起勇气 |
[07:32] | he hops on the bus | 跳上公交 |
[07:34] | and finds his first human victim. | 找到他的第一个被害人 |
[07:37] | Garcia’s compiling a list of known violent offenders in the area. | 加西亚正在收集该地区已知暴力罪犯的名单 |
[07:41] | Her jaw, orbital bones | 她的下巴 颧骨 |
[07:43] | were fractured in several places. | 都是粉碎性骨折 |
[07:46] | And he did it with his bare hands. | 而他是徒手把她打成这样的 |
[07:47] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he broke one of them. | 要是他断了只手 我也不会觉得奇怪 |
[07:50] | See here. | 看这里 |
[07:51] | He started the beating with his right | 他先用右手给了她一下 |
[07:53] | and he finished with his left. | 最后左手又补上一拳 |
[07:56] | No defensive wounds. | 没有抵抗伤 |
[07:57] | He caught her by surprise in a blitz attack. | 他肯定是趁其不备进行了袭击 |
[08:01] | This took anger and stamina. | 这需要愤怒和耐力 |
[08:04] | He’s in shape or on drugs. | 他要么是体格强壮 要么是嗑了药 |
[08:06] | Or in shape and on drugs. | 或者是既体格强壮 又嗑了药 |
[08:08] | The actual cause of death– suffocation. | 她的真实死因是窒息 |
[08:11] | So he beats her into submission | 就是说他先把她打得无力反击 |
[08:13] | and then suffocates her with the bag. | 然后用袋子把她闷死 |
[08:15] | We also found alcohol in her system. | 我们还在她体内发现了酒精 |
[08:17] | She was fairly lit when he killed her. | 她遇害时醉得不轻 |
[08:19] | Well, it helps that she’s, what, barely 100 pounds? | 她体重只有不到一百磅 |
[08:23] | Easier to subdue. | 应该很容易被制服 |
[08:24] | I don’t think he was a very big guy himself. | 我觉得凶手身材不是很高大 |
[08:26] | You can tell by the bruising. | 看这些瘀伤就知道了 |
[08:28] | He’s got small hands. | 他的手很小 |
[08:30] | All that rage. And even with his animal victims. | 所有这些暴行 就连动物也不放过 |
[08:33] | He must be getting off on the violence. | 他肯定很享受暴力 |
[08:35] | So, he’s a sexual sadist. | 他是个性虐待狂 |
[08:38] | A young, inexperienced one. | 而且年轻没经验 |
[08:39] | He’s disorganized, sloppy. | 他做事毫无条理 粗心大意 |
[08:41] | And he killed and dumped her in a high-traffic area. | 杀人还把尸体弃在人流量大的地方 |
[08:44] | He’s too impulsive to be an older guy. | 他这么冲动 年纪肯定不大 |
[08:46] | He’s lucky, too. | 他也很幸运 |
[08:47] | That alley’s near a major thoroughfare. | 那条小巷就在主干道旁边 |
[08:49] | It’s a miracle nobody saw anything. | 没有目击者真是奇迹 |
[09:39] | Uh, excuse me, Hollie. | 不好意思 霍莉 |
[09:41] | I think–I think I may need to go home. | 我可能得先回家一趟 |
[09:42] | I’m not feeling so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[09:43] | There’s no one to cover your shift, Toby. | 没人替你的班 托比 |
[09:45] | Can’t you do it? | 你能替我吗 |
[09:46] | And work another double? | 又干两份活 |
[09:48] | Sure. It’s what I live for. | 当然 我就是以此为生的 |
[09:50] | So what’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:52] | I…puked this morning. | 我 今早吐了 |
[09:53] | I think I have the chills now. | 现在又觉得很冷 |
[09:55] | It feels like the flu. I just– | 可能是感冒了 我 |
[09:57] | I mean, I hope I’m not contagious. | 我是说 希望不会传染给别人 |
[09:58] | Fine. Go. | 行 你走吧 |
[10:06] | The last dog was found in these bushes over here. | 最后一条狗是在这边灌木丛里找到的 |
[10:10] | The other dogs were found in a similar park not far away. | 其它狗也在附近相似的公园里找到 |
[10:13] | Except for the one found in an alley about a mile from here. | 有一只除外 它在离这一英里外的小巷被发现 |
[10:18] | Hey, Reid. | 里德 |
[10:20] | You remember those days? | 记得那些时光吧 |
[10:22] | Mm, not really. | 不怎么记得 |
[10:23] | Well, where did you hang out as a teenager? | 你年少时一般去哪逛 |
[10:25] | Library, chemistry lab, library– | 图书馆 化学实验室 图书馆 |
[10:27] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m talking about normal, | 不 不 不 我说的是那些 |
[10:29] | non-genius teenage type of stuff. | 普通非天才青少年会去的地方 |
[10:31] | Malls, coffee shops, | 商场 咖啡店 |
[10:34] | parks. | 公园 |
[10:35] | We passed a mall and two coffee shops on the way here. | 我们来的路上经过了一个商场和两家咖啡店 |
[10:37] | And a high school, too. | 还有一个高中 |
[10:38] | That would explain why the unsub’s so impulsive. | 那就能解释为什么不明嫌犯这么冲动 |
[10:40] | He might still be an adolescent. | 他可能还是个青少年 |
[10:44] | Mm! I thought you’d never call. | 我还以为你不会再打电话过来了 |
[10:45] | My ears are hungry. | 我的耳朵已经饥渴难耐了 |
[10:46] | Your voice is like food. | 你的声音就像一道美食 |
[10:48] | Well, I need your help, sweetness. | 我需要你的帮助 甜心 |
[10:49] | Yes, yes. Your wish is my command. | 很好 很好 你的愿望就是给我的命令 |
[10:51] | I need you to widen your search | 我要你把搜查范围 |
[10:53] | for violent offenders in the area to juveniles. | 从暴力罪犯扩大到少年犯 |
[10:55] | Mm, searching for bad boys. It’s my specialty. | 搜查坏小子们 正是我的专长 |
[10:58] | I’ll hit you with a list ASAP. | 我会尽快给你名单的 |
[10:59] | Thank you, angel. | 谢谢 天使 |
[11:18] | – Hey. – Hey? | -嘿 -嘿 |
[11:20] | That’s all you’ve got is “Hey”? | 说句”嘿”就完啦 |
[11:22] | You mad at me? | 你生我的气了 |
[11:23] | Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you, Toby? | 生气 我为什么要生你的气 托比 |
[11:24] | You do something wrong? | 你做了什么错事吗 |
[11:26] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[11:29] | Get in the damn car. | 赶紧滚上车 |
[11:42] | What do you got to say for yourself? | 有什么要辩解的吗 |
[11:43] | I got your texts. I’m sorry. All right? | 我收到你的短信了 抱歉 行了吧 |
[11:46] | We’ve been over this. | 我们讨论过的 |
[11:46] | You know how bad that could have been? | 你知道情况可能会有多糟吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I–look, I was nervous, | 知道 我当时很紧张 |
[11:50] | I freaked out. I don’t– I don’t really know what happened. | 我抓狂了 不知道自己在干什么 |
[11:53] | It wasn’t like I thought it was gonna be. | 事情跟我预想的完全不一样 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:02] | They say it’s never as good as your first time. | 人们都说第一次是最美好的 |
[12:06] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[12:09] | first time sucks. | 第一次糟透了 |
[12:12] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你会毫无头绪 |
[12:14] | You’re fumbling around. | 笨手笨脚 |
[12:17] | It’s awkward. | 一团乱麻 |
[12:19] | It does get better. | 但以后会好起来的 |
[12:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | You know what? | 知道不 |
[12:30] | I might have just the thing to make you feel better. | 我有法子让你高兴起来 |
[12:34] | I didn’t even know the bureau had a softball team. | 我都不知道局里还有支垒球队 |
[12:38] | Since when do you play? | 你又是什么时候加入的 |
[12:39] | Since Morgan drafted me. | 摩根把我拉进去的 |
[12:41] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[12:43] | Don’t let the skinny geek thing fool you. | 别被他那身排骨蒙蔽了 |
[12:44] | I know the good doctor’s deceptively athletic. | 我们的大博士是个隐藏很深的运动健将呢 |
[12:47] | Oh, it’s deceptive, all right. | 那他藏得可真够深的 |
[12:49] | Blake, what did you find out? | 布莱克 有什么发现 |
[12:50] | None of the pet owners had much. | 狗主人们没提供什么线索 |
[12:52] | Each of their dogs just disappeared from their yard. | 他们的狗都是从院子里消失的 |
[12:54] | But he did get into their yards unnoticed, | 但他能神不知鬼不觉地潜入他们的院子 |
[12:56] | so that means he stalked them and knew their patterns. | 说明他进行过跟踪 了解他们的生活习惯 |
[12:59] | What about the list of juvenile offenders Garcia sent us? | 加西亚发来的少年犯名单中有线索吗 |
[13:02] | Local P.D.’s checking out a few names that caught my eye. | 我注意到了几个人 当地警方正在查 |
[13:04] | Excuse me. Agent Hotchner, | 打扰一下 霍奇纳探员 |
[13:06] | another woman’s body was just found. | 我们刚刚又发现了一具女性尸体 |
[13:09] | That was quick. | 太快了 |
[13:13] | Ok. I got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[13:17] | Her name is Vicky Thomas. | 她叫维姬·托马斯 |
[13:19] | 22-year-old prostitute. | 妓女 22岁 |
[13:20] | Originally out of Daytona beach. | 来自代托纳海滩 |
[13:21] | And she’s got a 2-year-old son. | 有个两岁的儿子 |
[13:23] | Victimology matches. | 符合本案被害人特征 |
[13:24] | So does the plastic bag. | 塑料袋这一点也是 |
[13:26] | Guys, this is a residential area, not frequented by prostitutes. | 这里是居民区 妓女并不常见 |
[13:29] | He didn’t kill her here, he just dumped her. | 他在别处杀害了她 这里只是抛尸现场 |
[13:31] | He didn’t beat her either. She took a blow to the head. | 死者也没被殴打 只有头部遭到一次重击 |
[13:34] | Bite marks. Pretty rare M.O.. | 齿痕 这作案手法很少见 |
[13:36] | He didn’t do that to the other victim. | 另一名被害人没有被咬过 |
[13:38] | And look at her. She’s filthy. | 仔细看 她身上很脏 |
[13:39] | He must have rolled her around in all this trash. | 他应该是推着尸体在垃圾堆里滚过 |
[13:41] | Probably a forensic countermeasure used to degrade the crime scene. | 也许是为了干扰取证 破坏犯罪现场 |
[13:44] | And the victim. | 也侮辱了被害人 |
[13:45] | OK, so he beats and suffocates his first victim | 就是说他殴打第一名被害人 闷死她后 |
[13:47] | and just dumps her. | 将其随意抛弃 |
[13:48] | But this one he clocks over the head, | 但这名死者只是头部遭到重击 |
[13:50] | bites her, but he covers his tracks. | 被咬 嫌犯却要破坏作案痕迹 |
[13:53] | That’s a huge shift in M.O. You think he’s evolving? | 作案手段变化很大 他是在改善手法吗 |
[13:55] | Well, that’s a pretty rapid evolution. | 那也未免发展得太快了 |
[13:56] | It might not even be the same guy. | 或许凶手根本不是同一个人 |
[13:57] | Well, it can’t be a copycat. | 也不应该是模仿作案 |
[13:59] | The story literally just made the news. | 案件情节才刚刚上新闻 |
[14:00] | Yeah, and what about the plastic bag? | 是的 还有塑料袋 |
[14:02] | He used that on both victims. | 两名死者身上都用了 |
[14:04] | Yeah, but nothing about the second kill says young or impulsive. | 对 但第二次作案没有丝毫年轻冲动的痕迹 |
[14:06] | He thought this one through. | 这一次他有完整的计划 |
[14:09] | Guys, what if we’re dealing with a team? | 会不会是团伙作案 |
[14:12] | If there are two of them, they’re feeding off each other. | 如果有两个人 他们会帮助彼此作案 |
[14:14] | This could turn into a spree real soon. | 很快就有可能出现更多的尸体 |
[14:37] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[14:38] | How you doin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[14:41] | I’m good, baby. How are you? | 很好 宝贝 你呢 |
[14:43] | Oh, I had a hard day at work. | 我忙了一整天 |
[14:44] | I’m just looking for a little fun. | 想找点乐子 |
[14:47] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[14:49] | Depends on what you want. | 那要看你想干什么了 |
[14:50] | I want it all. | 我要全套的 |
[14:54] | 200 200. | |
[14:57] | Sold. | 成交 |
[14:59] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[15:05] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[15:07] | Shawna. | 肖娜 |
[15:08] | Shawna. That’s a pretty name. | 肖娜 真是个好名字 |
[15:13] | Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. | 坐稳了 放轻松 好好享受吧 |
[15:18] | You don’t want to make me use this. | 别逼我用这个 |
[15:20] | Not so tight. Not so tight. | 太紧了 太紧了 |
[15:21] | You want to make this part last. | 要尽量让这部分时间长一些 |
[15:24] | The trick is you want to give her a good scare. | 关键是要把她彻底吓住 |
[15:26] | That way she does whatever you say. | 这样她才会乖乖听话 |
[15:28] | Isn’t that right, Shawna? | 对不对 肖娜 |
[15:29] | You’re gonna do whatever we tell you, aren’t you? | 我们说什么你都会照做 对吧 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[15:43] | Jogger ran by this morning. | 今早有人在附近慢跑 |
[15:44] | Said his dog went crazy. | 说自己的狗忽然像疯了一样 |
[15:46] | They’re not bothering about hiding the bodies. | 他们根本没打算把尸体藏起来 |
[15:48] | Not worried about being connected to their victims. | 丝毫不担心我们会查到他们 |
[15:51] | Arrogant. | 傲慢 |
[15:53] | What do we know about her? | 知道死者的身份了吗 |
[15:54] | Name is Shawna Radford. | 她叫肖娜·莱德福德 |
[15:55] | 21-year-old prostitute. | 妓女 21岁 |
[15:57] | Some of my guys have seen her around. | 我手下有人看到过她 |
[15:59] | She doesn’t trick anywhere near here. | 她从不在这附近招揽生意 |
[16:01] | There’s no apparent bite marks. | 没有明显的咬痕 |
[16:03] | She’s got a lot of swelling and bruising. | 身上到处都是乌肿和挫伤 |
[16:05] | She obviously took a blow to the forehead. | 前额明显遭受了重击 |
[16:07] | Looks like it could have been a hammer. | 可能是锤子造成的 |
[16:09] | So why do they even need the bag? | 那他们还要塑料袋干什么 |
[16:11] | Suffocation’s a form of torture. | 窒息是一种折磨的方式 |
[16:13] | And they enjoy watching her suffer. | 他们想看她受苦 |
[16:15] | It’s also become something of a signature. | 这也是某种作案标志 |
[16:17] | In this case, it’s part M.O., part ritual. | 在本案中 这既是作案手法也是一种仪式 |
[16:20] | And this combines elements of the first and second murders. | 而且这是前两次谋杀的共同点 |
[16:23] | The first time was violent and sloppy. | 首次谋杀既草率又暴力 |
[16:25] | No planning, no forensic countermeasures. | 没有计划 也没有任何反侦查措施 |
[16:27] | Just a lot of rage. | 只能看出愤怒 |
[16:28] | The second murder was more sophisticated. | 第二次谋杀更加老练 |
[16:31] | If this is a team, | 如果是团伙作案 |
[16:31] | one of them might be much younger than the other. | 其中一人可能比另一个年轻很多 |
[16:33] | Which means the older | 就是说年长的 |
[16:34] | unsub is probably the more dominant partner. | 不明嫌犯很可能处于主导地位 |
[16:37] | He’s teaching him. | 他在传授杀人方法 |
[16:39] | The first kill was committed by the younger unsub. | 第一起案子是年轻的不明嫌犯干的 |
[16:42] | It was exactly that, his very first. | 就是这样 那是他的第一次 |
[16:45] | So he probably did it alone. | 很可能是他自己单干的 |
[16:46] | So what does that make the second kill? | 那第二次谋杀是为什么呢 |
[16:48] | A demonstration. | 一种证明 |
[16:50] | And this one’s about perfecting their M.O. together. | 为了将他俩的作案方式完美结合在一起 |
[16:53] | When can I take this thing off? | 我什么时候才能把这摘下来 |
[16:55] | This is a surprise. Why do you want to ruin it? | 给你个惊喜 千万别扫兴 |
[16:57] | I–’cause I don’t like surprises. | 我 因为我不喜欢惊喜 |
[17:01] | We are…here. | 我们到了 |
[17:08] | You know, when we started this whole thing, | 要知道咱俩刚开始的时候 |
[17:09] | I wasn’t sure, I just– | 我并不确定 |
[17:11] | You know, I didn’t know if you had it in you. | 我不知道你是否具备那种天分 |
[17:13] | Thanks a lot? | 我该说声谢谢吗 |
[17:15] | Last couple nights, | 过去几晚 |
[17:17] | I mean, you’ve come a long way. | 你获得了长足的进步 |
[17:20] | I’m proud of you, Toby. | 我为你骄傲 托比 |
[17:22] | I really am. | 真的 |
[17:27] | Go ahead. Take that thing off. | 来吧 把那东西摘了 |
[17:30] | OK. | 好了 |
[17:33] | Ta-daa! | 看 |
[17:35] | This is your surprise? | 这就是你的惊喜 |
[17:37] | It’s graduation day, my man. | 今天是你的毕业典礼 伙计 |
[17:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:45] | Based on victim type and kill zone dynamics, | 根据被害人的类型和作案动机分析 |
[17:47] | we believe that we’re looking for two white males, | 我们认为凶手是两名白人男性 |
[17:49] | one significantly older than the other. | 其中一名明显年长于另一名 |
[17:51] | The younger unsub we believe is an adolescent. | 年轻的不明嫌犯应该还未成年 |
[17:54] | He probably lives in the area, | 他可能住在这附近 |
[17:55] | so odds are he’s a student at a local high school. | 因此或许在当地高中上学 |
[17:58] | We think the older unsub is in his late 30s to early 40s. | 年长的不明嫌犯在40岁左右 |
[18:02] | Now, he’s sophisticated, | 考虑到他手法老练 |
[18:03] | so he probably has violent criminal experience. | 此人很可能有暴力犯罪史 |
[18:06] | So you should be looking at ex-cons, | 因此你们应该寻找有前科的人 |
[18:07] | and we can’t rule out people who’ve had law enforcement training. | 但同时也不应排除受过执法部门训练的人 |
[18:11] | The older one had access to teenagers, | 年长的人能接触到未成年人 |
[18:13] | but somehow he didn’t stick out. | 但他并没引起他人注意 |
[18:15] | Which means he most likely lives or works near an area | 也就是说他很可能在年轻人的 |
[18:17] | where young people congregate. | 聚集场所附近工作或居住 |
[18:18] | Like a school, church, or a community center. | 比如学校 教堂或者社区活动中心 |
[18:21] | Now, he’s also charismatic, | 他还很有魅力 |
[18:22] | the type of guy that a teen would easily trust. | 是那种会让年轻人轻易相信的类型 |
[18:24] | Maybe a teacher or a coach. | 也许是教师或教练 |
[18:26] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:27] | It’s lightweight, cheap. It won’t last. | 这种虽然轻便便宜 但不经用 |
[18:30] | Now, this one– | 这种 |
[18:31] | Look, it’s a little more expensive, but it’s worth it. | 虽然贵些 但物有所值 |
[18:33] | Much like the D.C. Snipers, | 他们比较像特区狙击手 |
[18:34] | John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, | 约翰·艾伦·穆罕默德和李·博伊德·马尔沃 |
[18:36] | this is a mentor/mentee relationship, | 他们是师徒关系 |
[18:38] | where the old one is attempting to teach the younger one | 年长的在教导年轻人 |
[18:40] | to become a better killer. | 如何成为更好的杀手 |
[18:42] | This dynamic is rare, but the symbiotic nature | 这种关系很少见 但两人的共同愿望 |
[18:44] | of their mutual desires actually | 相互依存 |
[18:45] | strengthens their affinity for one another. | 加强了两人的密切关系 |
[18:47] | There’s a chance they’re related. | 两人有可能有血缘关系 |
[18:49] | We should consider a father and son team, | 有可能是父子 |
[18:52] | brothers, or possibly an uncle and nephew. | 兄弟 或者是叔侄 |
[18:54] | But even if there is no biological connection, | 但即使没有血缘关系 |
[18:56] | this relationship has all the hallmarks of their kind of bond. | 他们的关系也有类似的特点 |
[19:01] | The younger one’s probably looking for a father figure, | 年轻人可能在寻找类似父亲的角色 |
[19:02] | trying to fill some emotional void. | 想填补某种感情空白 |
[19:05] | No fuss, no muss. | 不慌不乱 没麻烦 |
[19:07] | You have your fun and Johnny law’s none the wiser. | 咱们乐在其中 让警方在旁瞎忙活 |
[19:10] | They prey on prostitutes, | 他们的目标是妓女 |
[19:11] | so put the word on the street | 把这消息传出去 |
[19:13] | to any of the working girls you may know. | 告诉你们认识的这类女孩 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[19:18] | That’s a $100 titanium framing hammer. | 这是把100美元的钛合金锤子 |
[19:21] | Beautiful… | 漂亮 |
[19:23] | easily traced. | 但很容易被查到 |
[19:26] | Now, this one, | 而这把 |
[19:28] | this is your garden variety $5.00 16-ouncer with a steel head. | 5美元的园丁锤 450克钢铁材质锤头 |
[19:32] | Sold at a hundred stores everywhere. | 几乎在所有百货店都能买到 |
[19:33] | This is the one you want. | 这才是你需要的 |
[19:36] | And their pace is relentless. | 他们的杀戮还在继续 |
[19:38] | Given their combined appetites and the player-coach dynamic, | 考虑到他们的共同嗜好和师徒关系 |
[19:41] | these two are especially dangerous. | 这两人属于极度危险分子 |
[19:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:45] | All right, let’s hit it, people. | 好了 大家开始干活吧 |
[19:48] | What have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 |
[19:49] | Sir, I am afraid I have come up dry. | 恐怕没什么收获 长官 |
[19:51] | A lot of weird stuff happens in south Florida. | 南弗罗里达到处都是怪事 |
[19:53] | I found a few hammer attacks, | 有几起用锤子的袭击事件 |
[19:55] | a shocking number of biting attacks, | 也有很多咬人的袭击事件 |
[19:57] | but only one or the other, no combo platters. | 但非此即彼 没有两者同时存在的案件 |
[19:59] | All right, go back another 10 years. | 那好 再往前看十年的记录 |
[20:01] | And look nationwide. | 把范围扩散到全国 |
[20:02] | Our older unsub must have a criminal past. | 年长的嫌犯一定有犯罪前科 |
[20:05] | That M.O. is too specific to | 他这个年纪若是初犯 |
[20:06] | just be popping up this late in his life. | 作案手法不可能如此娴熟 |
[20:08] | You got it. Back in a flash. | 没问题 马上再联系你 |
[20:09] | All right, thanks, Garcia. | 好的 谢谢你 加西亚 |
[20:12] | Hey. I ruled out most of the kids on that offender list, | 罪犯名单上的大多数孩子都被我排除了 |
[20:15] | but there is one that I’m having brought in. | 但有一个孩子值得我们注意 |
[20:18] | His name is Jose Aguilar. | 他叫约瑟·阿圭勒 |
[20:20] | He moved to Miami right around the time | 他搬到迈阿密时 |
[20:21] | the animal murders started. | 谋杀动物案件正好开始 |
[20:23] | Kicked out of two schools in Orlando for bullying. | 因为恃强欺弱被奥兰多市的两所学校开除 |
[20:25] | Broke one kid’s nose. | 打断了一个孩子的鼻梁 |
[20:27] | Gave the other a concussion. | 把另一个孩子打成了脑震荡 |
[20:28] | But that’s not why I want to talk to him. | 但这都不是我想找他谈的原因 |
[20:30] | He made a visit to the E.R., | 他曾被人用锤子袭击 |
[20:31] | right after being attacked by a guy with a hammer. | 随后立即去了医院急诊室 |
[20:35] | The kid refused to make an official police report. | 他不愿意正式向警方报案 |
[20:38] | Apparently he hates cops. | 很明显他讨厌警察 |
[20:40] | Keep me posted. | 有消息通知我 |
[20:44] | Jose, appreciate you coming in, man. | 约瑟 感谢你能来 |
[20:47] | Like I had a choice. | 说得好像我能选择一样 |
[20:48] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来 |
[20:51] | Look, it’s all good, all right? | 没什么不好的事情 |
[20:53] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[20:55] | I didn’t do anything. I don’t know anything. We done? | 我什么都没做 什么都不知道 行了吗 |
[20:57] | Kid, I get it. The neighborhood I grew up in, | 孩子 我明白 在我从小生活的地方 |
[21:00] | we hated five-0, too. | 大家也都讨厌警察 |
[21:01] | Oh, so you can relate. | 你觉得你能够理解 |
[21:03] | We’re not those kind of cops, man. | 我们不是那样的警察 |
[21:05] | Oh, whatever. | 随你说好了 |
[21:07] | I think I can relate. | 我想我能够理解 |
[21:09] | I doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[21:11] | Because when you look at me, | 那是因为你看到我后 |
[21:12] | you jump to a particular set of conclusions. | 就立马对我做出了一些特定的推断 |
[21:15] | It’s human nature to make assumptions based on appearances. | 以貌取人是人类的本性 |
[21:17] | It’s an outdated primal instinct | 这是一种已经过时的原始本能 |
[21:19] | born of our need to quickly assess our surroundings. | 帮助我们快速判断周边环境 |
[21:21] | Of course, in this modern era, | 当然了 在当今时代 |
[21:23] | those assumptions tend to be very wrong | 这些推断往往大错特错 |
[21:26] | and… often quite hurtful. | 而且非常伤人 |
[21:28] | It happens to me a lot, | 我时常遇到这种事 |
[21:29] | and I bet that happens to you all the time. | 你肯定也经常被误解 |
[21:34] | I swear I didn’t do anything. | 我发誓我什么都没有做 |
[21:36] | We believe you. We just | 我们相信你 我们只是 |
[21:38] | want to know what you wouldn’t tell the cops | 想知道你不愿告诉警察的 |
[21:39] | about the man that attacked you with the hammer. | 拿锤子袭击你那人的事 |
[21:43] | I don’t remember much. | 我已经忘得差不多了 |
[21:45] | You want to try something interesting? | 想试点有趣的吗 |
[21:47] | This may sound crazy, | 听起来可能有点疯狂 |
[21:48] | but close your eyes and concentrate. | 请你闭上眼睛集中精神 |
[21:50] | I think you’d be surprised | 你一定会对自己感到惊讶 |
[21:51] | to see how much you can remember if you try. | 只要努力想想 就会记起很多 |
[21:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Do you remember what you were doing that day before the attack? | 你记得当天被袭击之前自己在做什么吗 |
[21:59] | Just went to school. | 去学校上学 |
[22:00] | What was the weather like? | 天气如何 |
[22:04] | Hot. | 很热 |
[22:10] | Hey. Sorry I’m a little late. | 不好意思 迟到了一点点 |
[22:11] | An hour’s more than a little. | 一个小时可不能算是一点点 |
[22:14] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[22:15] | You’ve been late almost every day for the past two weeks. | 这两周来你每天都会迟到 |
[22:17] | I’ve been really busy with school and stuff. | 我在忙着学校里的事情 |
[22:19] | I’ll do better. | 我会尽量不迟到的 |
[22:20] | Toby, I have to let you go. | 托比 我不得不解雇你了 |
[22:24] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:24] | I warned you a bunch of times about being late. | 我已经提醒过你很多次不要迟到了 |
[22:26] | I– | 我 |
[22:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:30] | Then there was that thing with the puppies. | 还有狗狗的事情 |
[22:32] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[22:33] | Look, it’s my job to manage this place, | 我的工作是管理好这家店 |
[22:35] | and I can’t do my job if you can’t do yours. | 如果你不能尽责 我也难以为继 |
[22:37] | Hollie, Hollie, please. | 霍莉 霍莉 求你了 |
[22:40] | You should go clean out your locker. | 去整理你的储物柜吧 |
[22:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:48] | And what were you doing just before the attack? | 被袭击之前你在做什么 |
[22:53] | Walking home from school. | 放学后步行回家 |
[22:56] | I cut through the park ’cause I had to take a leak. | 我穿过公园抄近路 因为急着小便 |
[22:58] | Then I heard this barking. | 然后就听到一阵狗叫声 |
[23:00] | Then I saw this kid | 接着看到一个男孩 |
[23:02] | and he was beating on this dog. | 在狠揍一只狗 |
[23:05] | It pissed me off. I like dogs. | 把我惹毛了 我喜欢狗 |
[23:08] | So I jumped the kid, started beating his ass, | 所以我冲过去 揍那个男孩 |
[23:10] | and the dog ran away. | 狗跑掉了 |
[23:13] | The next thing I know, I get hit in the back with something hard. | 接下来我只知道有人从后面拿硬物打了我 |
[23:18] | It hurt like a bitch. | 真他妈疼 |
[23:20] | I look up and see some dude with a hammer. | 我抬头看见一个男人拿着锤子 |
[23:23] | He popped me one more time in the arm before I took off. | 在我跑走之前他又锤了我胳膊一下 |
[23:25] | Did you know the kid who was beating the dog? | 你认识打狗的那个男孩吗 |
[23:28] | Some white kid. Never seen him. | 白人小孩 从没见过 |
[23:30] | He doesn’t go to my school. | 不是我们学校的 |
[23:31] | What about the guy with the hammer? | 拿锤子的男人呢 |
[23:34] | He was white, too, but older. | 也是白人 年纪大些 |
[23:36] | Could you describe him to a sketch artist? | 你能向素描专家描述一下他的长相吗 |
[23:38] | The older dude– | 那个年长的男人吗 |
[23:40] | no, it happened too fast. | 不能 发生得太快了 |
[23:43] | But the kid… | 但是那个男孩 |
[23:45] | I think so. | 大概可以 |
[24:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:15] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见咯 |
[24:50] | So Jose rolls up on the younger unsub while he’s doing his thing. | 约瑟恰巧遇见年轻的嫌犯在作案 |
[24:53] | But the older unsub just happens to be there to come to his rescue? | 莫非年长嫌犯碰巧出现解救了他吗 |
[24:56] | Or the older one was already there watching. | 或者他一直在边上看着 |
[25:00] | That attack happened months ago, | 那次袭击发生在几个月以前 |
[25:02] | so they’ve known each other at least that long. | 所以他们认识至少有那么久 |
[25:04] | Why would a grown man in his 40s | 为什么一名40来岁的成年男子 |
[25:06] | connect with a teenager? | 会和一名少年联系在一起呢 |
[25:07] | Easily explained if they’re related. | 他们可能是亲戚 |
[25:10] | Or if their relationship is sexual. | 或者是性伙伴关系 |
[25:11] | Well, if they were related or having sex, | 如果他们是亲戚或有性关系 |
[25:14] | there would probably be more of a connection | 他们之间的联系就不只限于一种 |
[25:16] | and there might not be such a big disparity in their M.O.s. | 那他们的作案模式就不会差异很大 |
[25:19] | The dominant partner might not even allow the submissive | 主导者甚至可能不让服从者 |
[25:21] | to participate in the kill. | 参与谋杀 |
[25:23] | If he’s mentoring him, maybe it’s because he wants to give back | 如果是在教他 也许是想做些回馈 |
[25:25] | or leave some kind of legacy. | 或者留下点什么 |
[25:27] | Well, like in most cases, | 大部分情况下 |
[25:28] | the dominant one probably initiated the contact. | 第一次接触可能由主导者发起 |
[25:30] | You think he sought the younger one out. | 你认为那个年轻人是他挑出来的 |
[25:32] | That’s usually how it goes. | 一般都是这样 |
[25:34] | It takes talent to see talent. | 慧眼才能识英 |
[25:35] | When and where they met is gonna be the key. | 他们相遇的时间和地点非常关键 |
[25:37] | It’s only a matter of time before their partnership dissolves. | 他们的搭档关系迟早会崩溃 |
[25:40] | In an student/teacher dynamic there comes a day | 对于师生关系来说 学生总有一天 |
[25:42] | when the student no longer needs the teacher. | 会修成正果 不再需要老师 |
[26:08] | Calm down, ok? | 冷静点 |
[26:09] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[26:15] | All right, hang on a second, I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 好 稍等 我开扬声器 |
[26:17] | Go ahead, baby girl. What you got? | 说吧 宝贝 有什么发现 |
[26:19] | Ask and you shall receive. | 有求必应 |
[26:20] | I widened my search, got a hit. | 我扩大了搜索范围 有结果了 |
[26:22] | One Rudi Stein. | 有个叫鲁迪·斯坦的 |
[26:24] | Had an affinity for hammering and chewing on hookers in New York. | 他曾在纽约咬伤并用锤子伤害妓女 |
[26:28] | Convicted in ’89. | 89年入狱 |
[26:29] | Had a massive stroke right there in the Sing Sing Prison yard, | 在辛辛监狱发作过一次严重的中风 |
[26:32] | died last July. | 去年七月过世 |
[26:33] | That M.O. is too similar to | 作案手法太相似了 |
[26:35] | what we’ve seen not to be related. | 应该和本案有关系 |
[26:36] | But the timeline doesn’t fit. | 但时间线不符 |
[26:38] | Stein got locked up over 20 years ago. | 斯坦20年前就被关起来了 |
[26:41] | What if the mentor got mentored himself? | 要是这位老师是他教出来的呢 |
[26:43] | So you think Stein mentored our older unsub? | 你认为年长的嫌犯是斯坦教出来的 |
[26:45] | Then the unsub learned his skills in prison. | 那么他学习的地方就是监狱了 |
[26:47] | There’s a reason they call it crime u. | 所以才说监狱是培养犯人的地方 |
[26:49] | If the guy who took the time to mentor him suddenly died, | 花时间教他的人突然死亡 |
[26:52] | it could have triggered his need to pay it forward. | 可能会使他想要把作案手法传承下去 |
[26:55] | Garcia, I need everything you’ve got on Rudi Stein– | 加西亚 我要鲁迪·斯坦的所有信息 |
[26:57] | Cellmates, relatives, known associates, | 狱友 亲戚 认识的同事 |
[26:59] | and anything you can find. | 挖出一切相关信息 |
[27:00] | Will do. Stay tuned. I’m out. | 好的 别换频道 我先下了 |
[27:13] | Toby. What are you doing here, man? | 托比 你在干什么 小伙子 |
[27:17] | Like my new ride? | 喜欢我的新车吗 |
[27:18] | What are you talking about? You don’t even have a driver’s license. | 你在说什么 你连驾照都没有 |
[27:21] | Come check out the back. | 来看看后备箱 |
[27:27] | Shut up! Remember what I told you. | 闭嘴 我不是叫你闭嘴吗 |
[27:30] | Nice, huh? Just like you showed me. | 不错吧 都是你教我的 |
[27:31] | She’ll do whatever I say. | 她会对我言听计从 |
[27:32] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你到底在干什么 小子 |
[27:35] | Dude, it’s Hollie. | 伙计 这是霍莉 |
[27:36] | – Your boss? – Yeah. | -你老板 -对 |
[27:37] | And you brought her here? | 是你把她带到这儿来的 |
[27:38] | Yeah. We can take her out on the boat like the others. | 是的 我们可以像之前那样带她上船 |
[27:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:41] | You watch the news? The FBI’s in town. | 你看新闻了吗 联调局来城里了 |
[27:45] | Bitch fired me today. | 今天这个婊子炒了我 |
[27:46] | How many times have we been over this? | 跟你说过多少次了 |
[27:48] | Never somebody you know | 永远不要对你认识的人 |
[27:49] | and never where you live. | 也永远不要在你住的地方下手 |
[27:51] | Is this her car? | 这是她的车吗 |
[27:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, my god! | -是的 -我的老天 |
[27:55] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[27:56] | Sir, I’ve got something. From 2002 to 2006, | 长官 有收获了 从2002年到2006年 |
[27:59] | Rudi Stein shared a work detail | 鲁迪·斯坦和大卫·罗伊·特纳 |
[28:01] | with a David Roy Turner. | 是同事 |
[28:03] | He’s a Miami resident. | 他住在迈阿密 |
[28:04] | Now, it must have been a match made in heaven, | 他们还真是天生一对 |
[28:06] | because they remained pen pals after Turner was released. | 特纳被释放之后他们还继续当笔友 |
[28:08] | What was Turner in for? | 特纳是因为什么入狱的 |
[28:10] | He assaulted an underage male prostitute. | 他袭击了一名未成年男妓 |
[28:12] | So, he has a preference for younger boys. | 那么 他更喜欢小男生 |
[28:14] | It explains why he chose a teenage apprentice. | 所以他挑的学徒也是个未成年 |
[28:17] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[28:18] | Uh, yeah, I already sent them. | 有 已经发给你们了 |
[28:19] | I got a home and two work addresses. | 一个家庭住址两个工作地址 |
[28:21] | Turner works as a groundskeeper for the Miami-Dade Parks and Rec, | 特纳在迈阿密戴德公园当场地管理员 |
[28:24] | and he’s also a part-time bartender. | 他还兼职酒保 |
[28:26] | Morgan, Blake, and Reid, take the residence. | 摩根 布莱克 里德 去他的住处 |
[28:28] | The rest of us will take the work address. | 其他人去他的工作地点 |
[28:44] | It’s clear! | 安全 |
[28:46] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:47] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:50] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[29:01] | Hi, papi chulo. What’s up? | 大帅哥 怎么啦 |
[29:03] | Hey, good-lookin’, I got | 大美女 大卫·罗伊·特纳的 |
[29:04] | David Roy Turner’s laptop in front of me. | 笔记本电脑就在我面前 |
[29:06] | Can you pull everything off of it? | 你能提取里面的所有信息吗 |
[29:07] | In my sleep. Power it up. Let’s go. | 闭着眼睛都行 开机 我们开始吧 |
[29:33] | Get her inside. | 把她弄进去 |
[29:34] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna get the boat ready. | -你去哪里 -我去准备好船 |
[29:36] | It’ll be sweet. | 一定棒极了 |
[29:37] | Sweet? No. No, no. | 棒极了 不不不 |
[29:39] | Sweet is what you get when you do things right. | 没出差错才叫棒极了 |
[29:41] | Work is what you get when you do things wrong. | 做错了事就需要干活弥补 |
[29:43] | And this is all wrong. | 而你什么都没做对 |
[29:45] | Why are you being such a bitch about this? | 你何苦这样小题大做 |
[29:47] | ‘Cause you broke every rule in the book, Toby, | 因为你完全没按规定来 托比 |
[29:49] | and we went over the book. | 那都是我都跟你讲过的 |
[29:52] | Now get her inside before you really piss me off. | 现在快把她弄进去 别把我惹毛了 |
[29:54] | You at least gonna help me carry her? | 至少帮我抬她一下吧 |
[29:56] | You made your bed, lie in it. | 你捅的篓子 自己解决 |
[30:06] | Hey, Morgan, look at this stuff. | 摩根 看看这个 |
[30:07] | Two different closets filled with this stuff, | 两个衣柜里装满了这些东西 |
[30:09] | all unopened and unused. | 都是全新未拆封的 |
[30:12] | No dog lives here. | 这里没养狗 |
[30:14] | I don’t see a bowl or a crate or a leash, nothing. | 狗盆狗窝狗链 什么都没有 |
[30:16] | Everything was purchased from Hal’s pet shop. | 都是从哈尔宠物店买的 |
[30:19] | I found these under his bed. | 我在他床底下找到了这个 |
[30:21] | Haven’t gone through every one, | 我还没看完 |
[30:22] | but they go back to 2006. | 但时间是到2006年的 |
[30:26] | Well, that’s the year Turner was released from prison. | 那是特纳出狱的年份 |
[30:28] | Could be a habit he picked up inside. | 可能是他在监狱里养成的习惯 |
[30:30] | Loves sports. He’s into leisure and travel. | 热爱运动 喜欢休闲旅游 |
[30:33] | And he is a big fan of murder. | 还是个谋杀案的粉 |
[30:35] | It’s not random. | 这些不是随意排列的 |
[30:36] | There’s individual sections for each case. | 每个案子都有独立的章节 |
[30:38] | It gets better. | 还有更好的呢 |
[30:41] | This guy was tracking the animal murders. | 这家伙在找谋害动物的凶手 |
[30:43] | Yep. Every one of them. | 是的 一个都没放过 |
[30:45] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:48] | That looks like the boy from the composite sketch. | 这男孩看起来真像是从合成素描上蹦下来的 |
[30:51] | Whoever the kid is, Turner’s obsessed with him. | 不管他是谁 总之很讨特纳喜欢 |
[30:55] | Hey, mama. Tell me something good. | 亲爱的 有什么好消息吗 |
[30:57] | Well, I cleaned out this Nutbag’s laptop. | 我查了那个连环杀手的笔记本电脑 |
[30:59] | The guy was a torture porn connoisseur. | 那家伙是个暴力色情的行家 |
[31:02] | The dude makes Rick James seem Amish. | 瑞克·詹姆斯跟他一比 简直望尘莫及 |
[31:05] | I also looked at his emails and social networks. | 我还查了他的邮件和社交网络 |
[31:08] | He’s been in touch a lot with a Toby Whitewood, | 他和一个叫托比·怀特伍德的人交往甚密 |
[31:10] | and by a lot, I mean a couple, 3 times a day for the last year. | 来往相当频繁 去年甚至每天联系两三次 |
[31:13] | Well, what do you got on Whitewood? | 怀特伍德是什么人 |
[31:15] | He’s a 15-year-old sophomore at McKinley High School. | 他15岁 是麦金莱高中的二年级学生 |
[31:17] | His parents divorced two years ago. | 他父母两年前离婚了 |
[31:18] | He lives with his mom Claire. | 他和妈妈克莱尔生活在一起 |
[31:20] | That’s about it. He’s squeaky clean. | 就这么多 没有任何前科 |
[31:21] | Garcia, what about employment or volunteer activities? | 加西亚 他做过兼职或者志愿者活动吗 |
[31:24] | Pause. He works part-time at Hal’s Pet Shop. | 稍等 他在哈尔宠物店做兼职 |
[31:28] | You got a picture of the kid? | 有这孩子的照片吗 |
[31:30] | Sent. | 发过去了 |
[31:36] | Garcia, that’s him. You got an address? | 加西亚 就是他 你有地址吗 |
[31:37] | Yep. Work address has been sent to you. | 有 他的工作地址已经发给你了 |
[31:40] | Home address is actually closer to Hotch. | 他的家庭住址离霍奇比较近 |
[31:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:42] | That explains how he got close to Toby. | 他就是这样接近托比的 |
[31:43] | Somehow he figured out who was committing the animal murders, | 他查出残害动物的凶手 |
[31:46] | he stalked him at his job | 跟踪他去了工作的地方 |
[31:47] | and eventually earned his trust. | 并且获得了他的信任 |
[31:52] | At least help me get her on the boat? | 你至少要帮我把她搬到船上吧 |
[31:54] | No, I’ll do it. You, uh, you clean the car. | 我来做 你去把汽车弄干净 |
[31:56] | Use the supplies in that locker. | 用储物柜里的工具 |
[31:58] | And when I say clean, I mean spic and span. | 我说的干净是指一尘不染 |
[32:00] | But then we can take her out on the boat. | 然后我们就能把她弄到船上了 |
[32:02] | We are not gonna do anything. | “我们”什么都不做 |
[32:03] | I’m gonna take her out on the boat. I’m gonna get rid of her. | 是”我”要把她带到船上 然后把她处理掉 |
[32:05] | And you are gonna get rid of that car. | 而你负责处理那辆车 |
[32:07] | What?! That’s not fair. She’s mine. | 什么 这不公平 她是我的 |
[32:11] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[32:12] | The second you brought her over to my house, | 从你把她带到我的房子的那一刻起 |
[32:14] | she became mine. | 她就变成我的了 |
[32:17] | Now go. | 快去 |
[32:19] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我的话吗 |
[32:28] | You know, you don’t tell me what to do. You’re not my father. | 你没资格告诉我做什么 你又不是我爸爸 |
[32:35] | No. Your father bailed on you and your mom | 是的 你爸爸抛弃了你和你妈妈 |
[32:37] | ’cause he couldn’t deal. | 因为他受不了了 |
[32:38] | Me, I’m the guy that got you through it. | 而我是那个帮你熬过去的人 |
[32:40] | Don’t act like you did me some big favor. | 别说得我好像欠你个大人情似的 |
[32:42] | I know exactly what you wanted, perv. | 我很清楚你要什么 你个性变态 |
[32:45] | What’s that, Tobe? | 你说什么 托比 |
[32:46] | You think that I don’t see the way you look at me? | 你以为我不知道你看我的眼神 |
[32:50] | I’m not stupid, you know. | 我可不傻 |
[32:52] | I should have trusted my gut. You don’t have it in you. | 我应该相信我的直觉 你不是同类 |
[32:56] | You’re nothing but a sad little loser. | 你一无是处 不过是个悲哀的可怜虫罢了 |
[32:59] | You’re an old ex-con that likes hanging out with kids, | 你这老头从牢里出来 就喜欢围着小孩转 |
[33:02] | and…I’m the loser? | 还有资格说我是可怜虫吗 |
[33:07] | You’re wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[33:11] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[33:12] | Come on, pretty girl. | 来吧 美女 |
[33:50] | – Claire Whitewood? – Yes. | -你是克莱尔·怀特伍德吗 -是我 |
[33:51] | We’re with the FBI. We’re looking for Toby. | 我们是联调局的 我们找托比 |
[33:54] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[33:55] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[33:57] | I haven’t seen him since this morning. | 今天早晨以后我就没见过他了 |
[34:00] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[34:02] | Yeah, go ahead, Garcia. What do you got? | 说吧 加西亚 有什么发现 |
[34:04] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[34:04] | One– David Roy Turner’s father Nate, | 第一 大卫·罗伊·特纳的父亲内特 |
[34:06] | he was a boat mechanic. He owned a repair shop. | 是个船修理工 他经营着一家修理店 |
[34:08] | He died 12 years ago, but according to public records, | 他12年前就去世了 但是根据公共档案 |
[34:10] | it’s still in his name. | 这家店还在他的名下 |
[34:11] | Yes, I just sent you the address. | 我刚把地址发给你们了 |
[34:14] | Yeah, I got it. Hang on, guys. | 是的 我收到了 抓紧了 伙计们 |
[34:22] | What was the second thing, Garcia? | 第二件事是什么 加西亚 |
[34:24] | The second thing is, | 第二件事就是 |
[34:25] | is that the manager at the pet store | 托比工作的那家宠物店经理失踪了 |
[34:26] | where Toby works at was just reported missing by her fiance, | 她的未婚夫刚刚报的案 |
[34:28] | and her name is Hollie Riggio. | 她叫霍莉·瑞吉奥 |
[34:30] | If Toby had anything to do with the girl’s disappearance, | 如果托比跟这个女孩的失踪有关的话 |
[34:32] | then his victim preference is changing. | 那么他选择的目标群体就发生变化了 |
[34:33] | Or the prostitutes were just practice | 或者那些妓女只是用来练手 |
[34:35] | for the girl he really wanted. | 这个女孩才是他的目标 |
[34:44] | You know, the old guy was right. | 那老家伙说得对 |
[34:45] | Taking my time to see that look in your eyes is worth it. | 费点时间来欣赏你恐惧的眼神是值得的 |
[34:48] | You see, in here, | 你看 在这里 |
[34:51] | I’m the boss. | 我才是老板 |
[34:53] | You know about being the boss, don’t you? | 你很了解当老板的感觉 对吧 |
[35:01] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[35:04] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:10] | No! No! No– | 不 不 |
[35:13] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[35:25] | I taught you everything. | 我教会了你一切 |
[35:38] | Oh, I can’t– my god, I can’t believe this is happening. | 我的天啊 我无法相信有这种事 |
[35:42] | It’s like we’re cursed or something. | 我们是不是被诅咒了 |
[35:44] | I know this is a lot, | 我知道你要承受很多 |
[35:46] | and we’re here to help you however we can. | 但我们是来竭尽所能地帮助你的 |
[35:49] | Is there anything I can get you? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[35:53] | 3 years ago, | 三年前 |
[35:54] | Toby and his 17-year-old sister were carjacked. | 托比和他17岁的姐姐遭遇了汽车劫持 |
[35:56] | The assailant took them to a remote location | 那个袭击者把他们带到了一个偏远的地方 |
[35:59] | where he repeatedly raped Toby’s sister | 在那里 他反复地强暴托比的姐姐 |
[36:01] | and then bludgeoned her to death. | 最后用棍子把她打死 |
[36:02] | But he let Toby live. | 但是他却让托比活了下来 |
[36:04] | His mother just told us that Toby confessed | 他的妈妈告诉我们 托比承认 |
[36:07] | to not screaming or running | 自己没有尖叫或逃跑 |
[36:08] | because he actually liked watching. | 因为他喜欢在一旁观看全过程 |
[36:11] | He said it aroused him. | 他说那让他性致大发 |
[36:13] | It was a single-event imprint. That was his trigger. | 一魇成魔 他从此开窍了 |
[36:16] | Then we’re dealing with two psychopaths. | 就是说我们面对的是两个变态狂 |
[36:19] | And if they’re both at the boathouse location, | 如果他们聚在船屋那里 |
[36:20] | then neither one of them’s going to go quietly. | 那这两人肯定都不会善罢甘休 |
[36:34] | – Here. – Oh, please. | -来吧 -求求你 |
[36:36] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:37] | – Oh, please, just let me go, please. – He’s gone now. | -求你 求你放我走吧 -他不在了 |
[36:40] | It’s ok. He’s just a– | 没关系 他只是 |
[36:42] | he’s just a hard-headed little kid. | 他只是个不讲道理的小毛孩 |
[36:44] | He didn’t know better. | 他不知好歹 |
[36:46] | I guess that reflects poorly on me. | 这点太不像我了 |
[36:49] | Um…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:52] | It’s just, uh… | 就是 |
[36:54] | Ah, ok. | 好 |
[36:57] | But he did tell me what a bitch you were to him. | 但他的确跟我说过你是怎么作弄他的 |
[37:01] | And despite what you just saw, | 虽然让你看到了刚才那一幕 |
[37:05] | I cared very deeply for that boy. | 但我对那个男孩还是很上心的 |
[37:08] | No… | 不 |
[37:09] | So… | 所以 |
[37:12] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[37:14] | Drop it! | 快放下 |
[37:14] | David Roy Turner? | 大卫·罗伊·特纳 |
[37:17] | Put the weapon down right now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[37:21] | I’ve been to prison. | 我蹲过监狱 |
[37:52] | This is Agent Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[37:55] | Yes, what can I do for you? | 是 有什么事 |
[38:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:13] | Dallas PD discovered an unidentified male body | 达拉斯警局发现一具不明身份的男性尸体 |
[38:16] | with the mouth sewn shut. | 嘴部被缝合 |
[38:20] | Like the Silencer. | 和沉默者一样 |
[38:22] | He’s dead. | 那人已经死了 |
[38:24] | It’s obviously a copycat. | 明显是个模仿犯 |
[38:27] | Dallas division is into it. | 达拉斯分部在追查此事 |
[38:30] | They said they’d keep us in the loop. | 他们说有消息会随时通报 |
[38:45] | Oh, get outta here. | 我离开一下 |
[38:47] | Hey, pretty boy. | 帅小伙 |
[38:49] | You made it. I like that. | 你真来了 真不错 |
[38:50] | You bring a glove? | 你带手套了吗 |
[38:51] | Glove? I don’t own shorts. | 手套 我甚至没有专用短裤 |
[38:52] | Ok, don’t even worry about it, kid. | 不用担心 孩子 |
[38:53] | I got an extra one. Dyson’s wife | 我这多出一条 戴森的老婆 |
[38:56] | had her baby last night. | 昨晚生了 |
[38:57] | So today is your day to play second base. | 所以今天是你打二垒的日子 |
[39:00] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:02] | – I can’t play second base. – Oh, yes, you can. You’re gonna. | -我打不了二垒 -你可以 你马上就得上 |
[39:04] | No such thing as can’t, kid. | 没有不可能 小子 |
[39:05] | Go, team! | 加油 |
[39:06] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[39:08] | Oh, we were not gonna miss this for the world. | 我们可不会错过这场好戏 |
[39:10] | – Awesome. – Great day for it. | -棒极了 -玩得开心点 |
[39:11] | So the Secret Service, huh? | 对特勤部是吧 |
[39:13] | Yeah, yeah. We haven’t beat these chumps in 5 years. | 是啊 我们有五年没赢过那群蠢蛋了 |
[39:16] | They’ve got nothing to do but practice. | 他们除了练球就没事可做呗 |
[39:18] | And party. | 还有开派对 |
[39:19] | Ah, there he is. Let’s go, baby. | 他来了 我们上 宝贝 |
[39:33] | You can do it! Come on, Spence! | 你能行 加油 斯宾塞 |
[39:35] | Just swing it! | 只管挥 |
[39:38] | Strike one! | 一击不中 |
[39:40] | Strike two! | 两击不中 |
[39:43] | Strike 3! | 三振出局 |
[39:52] | Let’s go, kid, come on. | 加油 小子 上啊 |
[40:00] | You can do it! | 你能行 |
[40:01] | You can do this! | 你能做到的 |
[40:02] | Hey, this guy can’t hit. Bring it in. | 这人不行 咱们赢定了 |
[40:06] | Time-out. Time-out. Time-out. | 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[40:08] | Here you go. Come on. | 好的 快点 |
[40:11] | Listen to me, kid. Look at me. | 听我说 小子 看着我 |
[40:14] | It is the bottom of the ninth. | 现在是九局下 |
[40:16] | There’s two outs. And we are losing by one run. Ok? | 二出局 胜败在此一举 好吗 |
[40:20] | You are the guy, Reid. | 就靠你了 里德 |
[40:22] | – No, I’m not. – Yes. | -不 我不行 -是的 |
[40:22] | All you have to do is get it over their heads, | 你要做的只是把球打过他们的头顶 |
[40:25] | and I will score, and then you run like hell. | 我击球得分 然后你就死命地跑 |
[40:27] | I’ve been doing the calculations. Force equals– | 我算过了 作用力等于 |
[40:29] | Reid, stop. Stop. | 里德 停 停 |
[40:30] | Get out of your head. | 别想太多了 |
[40:32] | All the physics in the world will not work unless you just let it flow. | 万物发展在于顺其自然 |
[40:36] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道能不能行 |
[40:37] | You remember all those unpleasant childhood sports memories? | 还记得小时候那些关于运动的糟糕回忆吗 |
[40:40] | Ok, right now, you can erase them, all of it for good. | 此时此刻 你可以把它们一笔勾销 |
[40:44] | Kid, stop thinking. | 孩子 别多想 |
[40:46] | – Just feel it. – Ok. | -跟着感觉走 -好 |
[40:48] | You got this. You got it? | 你能行的 明白吗 |
[40:49] | You got this. Let’s go. | 你能行 我们上 |
[40:57] | Come on, pretty boy! | 加油 帅小伙 |
[40:59] | He’s the man. | 他可以的 |
[41:01] | Strike one! | 一击不中 |
[41:02] | Attaboy. Attaboy. Whoo! | 好样的 好样的 |
[41:06] | You gotta believe it. | 你得相信自己 |
[41:06] | You can drive ’em in. Come on, you can drive ’em in, baby. | 你能得分 加油 你行的 宝贝 |
[41:09] | Strike two! | 两击不中 |
[41:10] | This guy’s got nothin’. | 这家伙根本不行 |
[41:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:28] | Go! | 冲 |
[41:29] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 冲 |
[41:36] | Yes! Yes! | 就是这样 |
[41:42] | Get down! Come on! Get down, get down! | 扑倒 快 扑倒 扑倒 |
[41:45] | Safe! Yes! Yes! | 安全上垒 这就对了 |
[41:47] | You did it! You did it! Whoo! | 你做到了 你做到了 |
[41:51] | “The greatest good you can do for another | 你所能为他人行的最大的善 |
[41:53] | “is not just to share your own riches, | 并非授之以鱼 |
[41:56] | but to reveal to him his own.” | 而是授之以渔 |
[41:58] | Benjamin Disraeli. | 本杰明·迪斯雷利[英国政治家] |