时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I have one minute. | 再睡一分钟 |
[00:14] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[00:15] | Get your mama. Get her. | 去找你妈妈 把她叫醒 |
[00:18] | Denied. | 不要 |
[00:22] | Mommy, wake up. It’s time to play. | 妈妈 快起床 该去玩了 |
[00:28] | I’m late for work and you promised. | 我上班要迟到了 你答应过的 |
[00:29] | Ok, buddy, go get your shoes. Go on. | 好吧宝贝 去穿鞋 |
[00:34] | When will a day off ever actually be a day off? | 哪次说放假就真能放假啊 |
[00:38] | In about 14 years. | 再过大约14年吧 |
[00:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[00:49] | Oh, uh, so, remember, we have the play date with Cameron. | 记得 我们约好了跟卡梅伦一起玩 |
[00:52] | So…you’re on your own for dinner. | 所以你晚饭要自己弄了 |
[00:54] | Oh, I’ll manage somehow. | 我会想办法的 |
[00:56] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[00:58] | I love you three. | 我也也爱你 |
[00:59] | – Come on. – Jump! | -来 -跳 |
[01:00] | Ohh! I love you four. | 我也也也爱你 |
[01:03] | You have to go to your mama, ok? | 你跟妈妈在一起 好吧 |
[01:05] | Ok. | 没问题 |
[01:06] | – Are you ready to play soccer? – Yeah! | -准备好去踢足球了吗 -好啦 |
[01:07] | Let’s play soccer. Ready? | 来踢足球 准备好了没 |
[01:10] | All right, kick it to mommy. | 很好 把它踢给妈妈 |
[01:11] | Kick it. | 踢 |
[01:12] | Whoa! Score! | 哇 进球了 |
[01:15] | Say, bye, daddy! | 说爸爸再见 |
[01:16] | Bye, daddy. | 爸爸再见 |
[01:17] | All right. Kick it again. | 好样的 再踢一下 |
[01:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:29] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐来了 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Am I early? | 我是不是来早了 |
[01:32] | No, no, no. We’re running late. | 没有没有 是我们晚了 |
[01:33] | We’re just having too good of a time. | 我们玩得忘乎所以了 |
[01:34] | – Beth! – Hey! | -贝丝 -早啊 |
[01:36] | Come and look at our fort. | 来看我们的城堡 |
[01:37] | Wow! You guys! | 天呐 你们做的吗 |
[01:39] | This is inspired. | 真是太有创意了 |
[01:42] | Where’s your cape? | 你的斗篷呢 |
[01:43] | I’m wearing it. | 我虚拟地穿着呢 |
[01:46] | Come and see inside. | 来看看里面 |
[01:49] | We slept in here all night. | 我们整晚都是在这里睡的 |
[01:52] | It sounds so much fun. I’m jealous. | 听起来真好玩 我真羡慕你们 |
[01:54] | We’re going to do it again tonight, right, dad? | 我们今晚也要这样 对吧 爸爸 |
[01:57] | Sure, buddy. No problem. | 没错 没问题 |
[01:59] | Could Beth sleep over? | 让贝丝也住下可以吗 |
[02:03] | Could she? | 可以吗 |
[02:05] | I… | 我… |
[02:09] | I want to see it. It’s so cool. | 我想去看那个 太酷了 |
[02:12] | Ok, ok, uh, the TV movie is in hall H at 9:00. | 电视电影是九点在H厅开播 |
[02:16] | Can we go to that? | 我们能去吗 |
[02:16] | Absolutely. You think we can we make it | 必须能 你说我们11点能到 |
[02:18] | to the captains of the enterprise panel at 11:00? | 星际迷航同好会吗 |
[02:19] | Obs. Thanks for coming with me. | 妥妥的 谢谢你陪我来 |
[02:21] | Of course. I’ve been knitting this scarf for weeks. | 当然要来 这围巾我都织了好几周了 |
[02:24] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[02:25] | Kevin. Hi. | 凯文 你好 |
[02:27] | You came. | 你来了啊 |
[02:28] | And you brought a friend. | 还带了个朋友 |
[02:29] | CSU technician Sharp, how are you? | 鉴证组的专家夏普 你好吗 |
[02:32] | Fine. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[02:33] | I am also fine. | 我也很好 |
[02:35] | Ok, well, see ya. | 好啦 拜拜 |
[02:37] | You’re not gonna go in? | 你不进去吗 |
[02:38] | No. Actually, we just went in and it’s super lame, | 不 其实我们刚进去了 超级没劲 |
[02:41] | so we’re leaving. | 所以我们决定走了 |
[02:42] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | Oh, great costume. | 对了 你的装束很棒 |
[02:45] | Yeah, you, too. | 你的也是 |
[02:46] | That was awkward. | 真是尴尬啊 |
[02:47] | Oh, my god. We used to come every year. | 上帝啊 之前每年我们都一起来 |
[02:49] | I can’t believe he brought someone else. | 我真不敢相信他带了别人来 |
[02:51] | Well, you brought someone else. | 你不也带了别人吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah. Someone I couldn’t possibly be sexually attracted to. | 是 但是我带了我不可能喜欢上的人 |
[02:55] | You’re welcome? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[02:57] | Whoa, Rossi! | 罗西 |
[03:02] | Why doesn’t this surprise me? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[03:04] | Are you here for the convention? | 你也是来参加展会的吗 |
[03:05] | Who schedules a cigar aficionado event | 谁会把雪茄迷活动跟这个 |
[03:08] | back to back with… this? | 安排在一起 |
[03:11] | I know, right? It’s the greatest party ever. | 我明白 这是史上最棒的派对了 |
[03:13] | Well, it was gonna be. | 本来应该是的 |
[03:15] | Unless it involves Gentleman Jack | 除非有绅士杰克酒 |
[03:18] | and pre-embargo cuban cigars, | 和禁运前的绝版古巴烟 |
[03:19] | I find that statement to be highly dubious. | 否则我很怀疑这能是最好的派对 |
[03:22] | Kevin brought another woman. | 凯文带了个女人来 |
[03:23] | I’m plotting revenge. Do you want to help? | 我在计划报复 你要来帮忙吗 |
[03:27] | No. | 不 |
[03:28] | Now, you know I love you both, | 你们知道我爱你们 |
[03:30] | but this is Saturday and it is my day off, | 但今天是周六 而且我还放假 |
[03:33] | so I’d prefer to love you from afar. | 所以我打算远远地爱你们了 |
[03:35] | So, have fun. | 好好玩 |
[03:39] | It’s my bedtime. | 我要去睡了 |
[03:40] | It’s 9 A.M. | 现在才早上9点 |
[03:41] | You’re judging me? | 你好意思评判我吗 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我纠结了 |
[04:12] | Emily, what’s not to know? | 艾米莉 有什么好纠结的 |
[04:13] | It’s a beautiful place. | 这地方很漂亮 |
[04:14] | There are cracks in the foundation. | 地基上有裂缝 |
[04:18] | Cracks can be fixed. | 裂缝可以补上 |
[04:20] | No, they can only be hidden. | 不行 最多只能掩盖起来 |
[04:23] | They’re still there. | 但它们还会在那 |
[04:24] | What, are you afraid the place is gonna fall down? | 怎么 你怕这楼有一天会塌下来吗 |
[04:27] | I’m afraid it’s never gonna be as strong as it was. | 我怕它不会再像以前那样坚固了 |
[04:31] | Ok, somebody’s heart is not into it. | 某人有些心不在焉 |
[04:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:37] | When I first came here, | 第一次来这里的时候 |
[04:38] | I felt like I was home. | 我觉得好像回家了 |
[04:41] | And now, it’s just an uphill battle. | 可现在就像是一场艰难的心理斗争 |
[04:49] | People kill for opportunities like this. | 这是很多人求之不得的机会 |
[04:52] | Am I crazy to walk away? | 我要是就这样放弃是不是太傻了 |
[04:54] | Well, you gotta do what’s best for you. | 你要做对自己最好的选择 |
[04:56] | Follow your gut. | 跟着感觉走 |
[04:58] | What’s it trying to tell you? | 你的心怎么说 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:56] | It’s ok, ma’am. Go ahead. | 没事的 女士 请过去吧 |
[05:59] | Did you remember to bring your key? | 你记得带钥匙了吗 |
[06:01] | Yes. | 带了 |
[06:02] | Did you remember your glasses? | 记得戴眼镜了吗 |
[06:04] | Yes. Nag, nag, nag. | 带了 唠叨死了 |
[06:09] | Over here, Sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[06:13] | I’m gonna need to see your bag. | 我要检查一下你的包 |
[06:14] | Ok, sure. | 没问题 |
[06:19] | Over here, sir. | 请过来 先生 |
[06:20] | It looks like everyone’s setting that thing off today. | 今天这机器对谁都响 |
[06:22] | Sir, over here. | 先生 请过来 |
[06:30] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[06:31] | I want to see hands in the sky! | 所有人举起手来 |
[06:32] | Now! | 快 |
[06:34] | Try to trigger any alarm or give me any damn dye packs | 谁要是敢拉警报或是给我标了记号的钱 |
[06:37] | and you’re dead. | 他就死定了 |
[06:38] | You understand? Do you understand?! | 听懂了吗 听懂了没有 |
[06:40] | Yes! | 懂了 |
[06:42] | Cash in here. | 把钱放进来 |
[06:44] | Cash in here. | 把钱放进来 |
[06:46] | Go, buddy. | 快点 伙计 |
[06:48] | Come on! | 快动手 |
[06:49] | Time! | 报时间 |
[06:50] | 1:45. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, | 剩1分45秒 没错 女士们先生们 |
[06:53] | we are the face cards. Maybe you’ve heard of us. | 也许你们听说过我们 花牌劫匪 |
[07:00] | Get your faces on the floor already. | 脸贴着地板 |
[07:02] | I see eyes, you see bullets. Get it? | 让我看到你们的眼睛 就挨枪子 明白吗 |
[07:05] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[07:07] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[07:09] | 1:30. | 剩1分30秒 |
[07:12] | What the hell is that?! | 那他妈是什么 |
[07:13] | I said no dye packs. | 我说了别装有记号的钱 |
[07:16] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:19] | Oh, she’s sorry. Sorry? | 她说对不起 后悔了没 |
[07:22] | You’re gonna be sorry. | 你会后悔的 |
[07:23] | Please. We’ll cooperate. | 请不要这样 我们会合作的 |
[07:26] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你要什么 |
[07:27] | What I need? | 我要什么 |
[07:33] | Lynne… | 林恩 |
[07:35] | This is a bank, right? | 这里是银行 对吧 |
[07:40] | What do you think I need? | 你说我要什么 |
[07:44] | Oh. Take me to the vault, sweetie pie. | 带我去金库 小甜心 |
[07:48] | Go. Go! | 走 走 |
[07:55] | One minute. | 剩余1分钟 |
[08:01] | All units in the vicinity off Penn and Southeast, | 在佩恩街附近及东南方向的各单位注意 |
[08:03] | robbery in progress at Colonial Liberty bank. | 殖民自由银行正遭遇抢劫 |
[08:06] | That’s one block over. | 离我们只有一个街区远 |
[08:07] | Shot fired. Repeat, shots fired at | 已有枪击 重复一遍 各单位注意 |
[08:09] | the colonial liberty bank. All units. | 殖民自由银行发生枪击 |
[08:11] | 426 responding. | 426号收到 |
[08:21] | 30 seconds, boss. | 老大 剩余30秒 |
[08:23] | All right, coming. | 好了 来了 |
[08:25] | On the ground with the others. | 跟他们一起趴着 |
[08:28] | – We got trouble! – What do you mean? | -有麻烦了 -你说什么 |
[08:30] | Black-and-white. | 警察来了 |
[08:31] | Get down. Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[08:33] | Side door. Let’s go! | 走侧门 走 |
[08:37] | Faces on the ground. | 脸贴地板 |
[08:39] | Count to 100. Don’t even think of moving. | 数到100 不许动 想都不要想 |
[08:43] | I said count! | 我说了数数 |
[08:58] | Better pull back and see if they respond. | 最好先退后一点 试探他们是否回应 |
[09:06] | 10-13. Officer down. | 警官受伤 需要支援 |
[09:08] | Shots fired. Repeat, shots fired. | 有交火 重复 有交火 |
[09:41] | Hit and Run | 抢与逃 |
[09:50] | “Fear is met and destroyed with courage.” | 恐惧终会被勇气摧毁 |
[09:53] | James F. Bell. | 詹姆士·贝尔[美国少将] |
[10:23] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:27] | It’s definitely them. | 肯定是他们 |
[10:28] | I only saw the king and the jack, | 我只看到K和J |
[10:29] | but I figure the queen’s inside, too. | 但我想Q应该也在里面 |
[10:31] | The media’s calling them the face cards. | 媒体称呼他们为花牌抢匪 |
[10:33] | 7 bank robberies in 7 months. | 七个月里抢了七家银行 |
[10:34] | They’ve killed one person at each robbery. | 在每场抢劫中都杀了一个人 |
[10:36] | M.O.? | 作案手法是什么 |
[10:38] | Single gunshot wound. Each of the victims has bled out. | 一处枪伤 每个被害人都血尽而亡 |
[10:40] | Serial killers with a 30-day cooling-off period | 有一群每30天做一次案的连环杀手 |
[10:43] | and we’re only just hearing about this now? | 而我们却到现在才听说 |
[10:45] | Well, headquarters has always characterized them robbers first | 总部一直把这类案子优先定义为抢劫 |
[10:47] | and killers second. | 其次才是凶杀 |
[10:48] | No one kills 7 people without | 如果没有严重精神疾病倾向 |
[10:50] | serious psychopathic tendencies. | 不会连杀七个人 |
[10:51] | I disagreed with the original assessment. I was overruled. | 我也不同意最初的判断 但被否决了 |
[10:53] | So why are we here now? | 那为什么现在又需要我们 |
[10:55] | Because crisis negotiation is overseas. | 因为此次危机谈判是跨国境合作 |
[10:57] | What more do we know about them? | 我们还知道些什么 |
[10:58] | They’re organized, they’re efficient. | 他们效率高 组织性强 |
[10:59] | Each strike lasts about 2 minutes. | 每次抢劫只持续两分钟 |
[11:01] | They gotta be scouting the banks in advance. | 他们之前肯定踩过点 |
[11:04] | Why haven’t we been able to I.D. them off of surveillance footage? | 为什么还没能根据监控录像确定他们的身份 |
[11:07] | They hack the security feed and turn off the cameras, | 他们黑进了安保系统 关闭了监控 |
[11:08] | both during the initial canvass and during the robbery, | 我们看不到他们进来和抢劫的过程 |
[11:11] | Until the masks come back on, and then we’re allowed to watch. | 能看到的只有他们带上面具的样子 |
[11:14] | I can’t find anything. No doors, no grates, nothing. | 我什么也没找到 没有门 没有通风口 |
[11:18] | Yo! Lynne! What’s another way out of here? | 林恩 还有别的出口吗 |
[11:20] | Just the main entrance and the side door. It’s for security. | 只有大门和侧门 那是为了安全专门设计的 |
[11:23] | I know that. You think I’m stupid? | 我当然知道 你以为我蠢吗 |
[11:25] | What went wrong? We were on count. | 哪里出岔子了 我们时间掐的刚刚好 |
[11:27] | I need a doctor. | 我需要医生 |
[11:29] | Is anyone a doctor?! | 这儿有人是医生吗 |
[11:31] | Would you shut that kid up! | 让这小鬼闭嘴 |
[11:33] | He’s a baby. What do you expect her to do? | 他只是个小孩 能不哭吗 |
[11:35] | It’s ok, baby. It’s ok. | 没事的 宝贝 没事 |
[11:36] | No one asked for your opinion. | 没人问你的意见 |
[11:41] | It’s not just the cops. | 不只是警察 |
[11:43] | We’ve got the feds now, too. We’re screwed. | 联调局的都来了 我们完蛋了 |
[11:45] | You have to apply pressure. | 你要压住它 |
[11:46] | I can’t even feel it. | 我什么也感觉不到 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I know. Just push down as hard as you can. | 我知道 就尽你所能地压住它 |
[11:49] | Would you focus on what’s important. | 你搞清重点行吗 |
[11:51] | Shut the hell up! He’s bleeding out. | 你他妈闭嘴 他在流血 |
[11:54] | It’s his fault we’re in this mess. | 我们搞成这样 都是他的错 |
[11:55] | Nice heads-up on the cops, Olly. | 真得”感谢”你把那警察爆头了 奥利 |
[11:57] | Maybe think it was your count that was off, huh? | 怎么不说是你的时间计算错误 |
[12:00] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[12:01] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[12:04] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[12:05] | We’re all gonna die if we don’t get out of here. | 如果不想法子出去 我们都得死 |
[12:07] | You shot a cop. | 你开枪打了个警察 |
[12:09] | Shut the hell up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[12:10] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[12:12] | We’re trapped in here, ok. | 没错 我们被困住了 |
[12:14] | But we got one thing they want– | 但我们手上有他们想要的 |
[12:16] | all them. | 人质 |
[12:20] | They’re using the hostages as human shields. | 他们用人质当肉盾 |
[12:22] | This is the first time they’ve been interrupted. What went wrong? | 这是他们第一次被困 出什么岔子了 |
[12:25] | It’s a big bank. | 那家银行很大 |
[12:26] | It’s possible they weren’t about to round everybody up | 可能在集中所有人质之前 |
[12:28] | before someone triggered an alarm. | 就有人报了警 |
[12:29] | Why haven’t they cut the feed now that they’ve been cornered? | 既然已经被困了 为什么不切断监控 |
[12:32] | Letting us see inside gives up a tactical advantage. | 让我们看清里面等于放弃自己的战略优势 |
[12:34] | They gotta know that. | 他们肯定明白这点 |
[12:34] | They don’t seem to care. | 他们好像一点也不在意 |
[12:36] | They’re overconfident. Arrogant, even. | 他们太过自信了 甚至可以说是傲慢 |
[12:38] | The face card masks add to their narcissism. | 花牌面具增强了他们的自恋情结 |
[12:40] | Their personas are the royalty of poker. | 扑克上的皇族成员就是他们内心人格的写照 |
[12:42] | JJ, Reid, and Prentiss, | 小洁 里德 潘提斯 |
[12:43] | look at past robberies. | 你们查看下以前的抢劫案 |
[12:44] | That’s gonna be our victimology. | 进行被害人研究 |
[12:45] | Pull another analyst if you need to. | 如果有必要 再找一个分析员 |
[12:47] | Dave, I want you to handle negotiations. | 戴夫 你负责谈判 |
[12:48] | And, Morgan, strategize tactical options with MPD. | 摩根 你负责和市警局研究可行战术 |
[12:55] | Chief Strauss. | 施特劳斯部长 |
[12:57] | The director ordered me to supervise your operation. | 局长派我监督你们的行动 |
[13:00] | Puts you right in the spotlight. | 让你成为众人关注的焦点啊 |
[13:01] | Well, you’ve got gunmen with hostages in the capital. | 没错 首都有人持枪挟持人质 |
[13:05] | The hill’s concerned. | 上头很关注 |
[13:07] | We’re about to open lines of communication. | 我们准备开始谈判 |
[13:09] | What about a tactical assault? | 战略性袭击呢 |
[13:11] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我认为这不大好 |
[13:11] | There are hostages in front of the doors and windows. | 门窗前都是人质 |
[13:14] | What’s your negotiation strategy? | 你的谈判策略是什么 |
[13:16] | The jack’s bleeding out. | J男在流血 |
[13:17] | They’ll ask for medical attention. | 他们肯定会需要医护人员 |
[13:19] | The female unsub might have something to say about that. | 女嫌犯好像对此有点意见 |
[13:21] | Look at her body language. | 看她的身体语言 |
[13:25] | She is cold and detached. | 冷漠 毫无感情 |
[13:26] | The king seems genuinely concerned about his partner’s welfare. | K男看上去真的很关心他的同伴 |
[13:30] | But she couldn’t give a damn. | 但她丝毫不在意 |
[13:33] | The men probably know each other. | 那两个男的估计相互认识 |
[13:34] | – Garcia? -Yes. | -加西亚 -在 |
[13:35] | Shuffling my technofabulous deck of databases, sir. | 正在系统内搜寻 长官 |
[13:38] | Hey, don’t look. | 别看 |
[13:41] | It’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 |
[13:43] | We’re all gonna die, aren’t we? | 我们都会死 是不是 |
[13:46] | I’m sure the police will give them what they want. | 我相信警察会给他们想要的东西 |
[13:49] | Stop talking! | 别说话 |
[13:53] | It’s gotta be the feds. | 肯定是联调局 |
[13:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:58] | Who the hell’s this? | 谁呀 |
[13:59] | My name is David Rossi. I’m with the FBI. | 我是戴夫·罗西 联邦调查局 |
[14:02] | To whom am I speaking? | 请问你是哪位 |
[14:03] | All right, I want a doctor sent in, | 听着 我需要一名医生 |
[14:05] | And then I want out of here. | 然后我想离开这里 |
[14:08] | Well, we certainly can discuss that. | 没问题 我们可以谈谈 |
[14:10] | Let the hostages go | 只要放了人质 |
[14:11] | and we’ll give you all the medical help you need. | 我们就会为你提供你所要的一切医疗帮助 |
[14:15] | I can’t do that. I need the leverage. | 不可能 我需要筹码 |
[14:17] | How about a sign of good faith? | 表个好态怎么样 |
[14:19] | Send out the women and children | 放了妇女和孩子 |
[14:20] | and I’ll see what I can do. | 然后我再看看能为你做些什么 |
[14:24] | He’s trying to negotiate. | 他想跟我们谈判 |
[14:25] | Negotiate? We’re not playing games. | 谈判 我们可不是在过家家 |
[14:40] | – Daddy! – No, no, no, please! | -爸爸 -不 不要 拜托 |
[14:42] | Either we get what we want | 要么给我们想要的东西 |
[14:44] | or everyone in this room dies. | 要么这里所有的人都得死 |
[14:47] | Do that and you get nothing. | 你要这么做 你就什么也得不到 |
[14:49] | Take me instead. please. | 杀我吧 求你 |
[14:53] | Take me. | 杀我 |
[15:01] | It’s ok, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[15:06] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[15:08] | You better send in some help. | 你最好快点派医护人员进来 |
[15:09] | Or more people are gonna die. | 否则会死更多人 |
[15:17] | We’re sending in a medic. | 我们要派名医护人员进去 |
[15:19] | That’s just gonna give them another hostage. | 那样只会增加一名人质 |
[15:20] | If they stop shooting people, it’s worth it. | 如果能让他们不再开枪杀人 那就是值得的 |
[15:22] | If we give in to one demand, | 如果我们满足这一个要求 |
[15:23] | we’ll have to give in to them all. | 就得满足他们所有要求 |
[15:25] | The director disagrees. | 局长不这么认为 |
[15:27] | At least make it an agent with medical training. | 至少也要送名经过医疗培训的探员进去 |
[15:28] | That way he can take advantage of an opportunity if it comes. | 那样他就能利用可能出现的机会 |
[15:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | The brass thinks they’ll act rationally, | 头儿认为他们会很理智 |
[15:36] | but there’s no evidence of that. | 但事实并非如此 |
[15:38] | This is personal for the men. | 那个男嫌犯有私人感情掺杂在其中 |
[15:40] | The King could have run after the initial gunfight, | 刚开始交火的时候 K男有机会跑掉 |
[15:42] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[15:42] | Instead, he pulled the partner inside out of harm’s way. | 他把他的同伴拖了进去 防止他再受伤害 |
[15:45] | And stayed with him, | 并一直和他待在一起 |
[15:46] | while the woman searched the bank, presumably for a way out. | 而那女的却在四处寻找出路 |
[15:48] | He’s more worried about the partner | 男嫌犯更担心同伴的安危 |
[15:49] | than he is about her running away. | 而非是否能逃出去 |
[15:52] | Garcia, narrow your search. | 加西亚 缩小搜索范围 |
[15:53] | I think the male unsubs might even be related. | 两名男嫌犯可能是亲戚关系 |
[15:55] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[15:56] | In 6 robberies no one’s been able to build a sketch | 六宗抢劫案 居然没有一个人能 |
[15:59] | of the unsubs before they put their masks on. | 准确地描述出嫌犯真实面目 |
[16:01] | These witness descriptions are all over the map. | 那些目击者的描述天差地别 |
[16:04] | Probably because of the trauma suffered inside. | 或许是由于所受创伤的影响 |
[16:06] | They’ve been zig-zagging north and south | 他们的作案地点呈之字形 |
[16:08] | but in a relative straight pattern from washington, D.C. | 但总的来说 大致是朝着华府的方向 |
[16:11] | This is the largest bank they’ve hit. | 这是他们抢劫的最大的一个银行 |
[16:12] | Before today, it’s just been small branches in rural communities. | 今天之前 作案地点都是在郊区的分行 |
[16:15] | So today was always a part of their plan. | 所以今天的抢劫他们早有预谋 |
[16:17] | But why the nation’s capital? | 但为什么要在首都实施抢劫 |
[16:19] | To make a statement? | 算是某种声明吗 |
[16:21] | I pulled schematics from the previous banks. | 我调取了之前被抢银行的资料 |
[16:22] | This is the first one with metal detectors. | 这是第一家装配有金属探测器的银行 |
[16:25] | Maybe that’s what went wrong? | 或许就是这儿出了差错 |
[16:26] | No, they cased the branches too well in advance. | 不 他们之前踩点准备得很充分 |
[16:28] | They’d know to be ready for them. | 他们肯定知道有金属探测器 |
[16:30] | These are takeover robberies. | 那些抢劫进行得很干净利落 |
[16:32] | No faces, no passing notes, no prints. | 不露脸 不交谈 也不留指纹 |
[16:35] | They’re professionals. | 他们很专业 |
[16:36] | Hey, there is something all these robberies have in common. | 所有的劫案有一个共同点 |
[16:40] | The queen’s the only one who pulls the trigger. | Q女是唯一一个开枪的人 |
[16:44] | Sir, I found a thing. | 长官 有发现 |
[16:45] | See, I took height and weight measurements | 我进行了身高和体重的测量 |
[16:47] | and I crossed with known related offenders | 然后与已知的有血缘关系的 |
[16:49] | who specialize in bank jobs and home burglaries– | 擅长银行抢劫的罪犯进行交叉对比 |
[16:51] | – Show me. – Yes. | -结果呢 -是的 |
[16:52] | These are brothers Chris and Oliver Stratton. | 他们是斯特拉顿两兄弟 克里斯和奥利弗 |
[16:54] | They are petty thieves from Philly, | 他们是费城的惯偷 |
[16:56] | turned bank robbers in Jersey. | 然后在新泽西抢了银行 |
[16:57] | They were put in jail for two years | 预谋抢劫未遂后 |
[16:59] | after an attempted heist went sour, | 被判刑两年 |
[17:01] | and they were released two months before | 出狱时间刚好是 |
[17:02] | the first face card robbery, | 第一起劫案发生的前两个月 |
[17:03] | and their measurements are a match. | 他们身高和体重都很吻合 |
[17:05] | When didn’t the ncic database connect them? | 国家刑事犯罪情报中心为什么没怀疑他们 |
[17:07] | Because the brothers have never used a third partner, | 因为这两兄弟从不与其他人搭档 |
[17:09] | and shooting people’s not part of their M.O. | 而且开枪伤人也不是他们的作案手法 |
[17:11] | It looks like they weren’t very successful criminals. | 看起来他们并不是什么成功的罪犯 |
[17:13] | Maybe adding a woman to their team improved their game. | 或许增加个女性成员让他们的段数升级了 |
[17:16] | The woman chose a different type of victim each time. | 该女人每次选择的被害人类型都不一样 |
[17:18] | It’s not just the security guard. | 不只是保安 |
[17:20] | It’s been a mother, a manager, and a young child. | 还有母亲 经理和一个小孩 |
[17:23] | She shoots them in the gut. | 她朝着内脏的部位开枪 |
[17:24] | They bleed out while they rob the bank. | 他们抢劫时被害者就一直在流血 |
[17:25] | She’s sadistic. She gets off on her victims’ pain | 她是虐待狂 她从被害人的痛苦 |
[17:28] | and the fear it incites in those around her. | 和恐惧中得到满足 |
[17:31] | Move him out of here. | 把他挪开 |
[17:34] | Stay with me, Olly. | 撑住 奥利 |
[17:36] | Where’s my medic? | 医护人员呢 |
[17:38] | I don’t see him. | 我没看到 |
[17:39] | Kill someone else, then. Make them listen. | 那就再杀一个人 让他们乖乖听话 |
[17:43] | It also appears the King | 看起来好像是 |
[17:44] | is in charge of the money-grabbing operation | K男负责抢钱行动 |
[17:46] | while the queen keeps track of time, | Q女负责计算时间 |
[17:47] | making sure they’re in an out in under two minutes. | 确保整个过程不超过两分钟 |
[17:49] | She’s more in control of the operation than they let on. | 她在行动中比表面上更具有主导性 |
[17:52] | Turning the King and Queen against each other | 挑拨K男和Q女 |
[17:53] | could be the key to disarming them. | 或许是对付他们的关键 |
[17:55] | He’s not a killer. That could be our in. | 他不是个杀手 这是我们可以着手的地方 |
[17:57] | Only if the Jack doesn’t die. | 只要J男不死就成 |
[17:59] | If he does… | 如果他死了… |
[18:04] | No, no, no. I want you to put that in your bag. | 不 不 你要把枪放在包里 |
[18:06] | The woman’s probably going to want to search you. | 那个女的应该会搜你身 |
[18:08] | But Chris is gonna be too focused on getting aid to his brother | 但克里斯着急救他的兄弟 |
[18:11] | to delay long enough for her to check the bag, too. | 不会让她花太多时间检查你的包 |
[18:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | You’re going in to provide medical assistance. | 你进去只是提供医疗救助 |
[18:16] | No unnecessary risks, you hear me? | 不要冒不必要的险 明白吗 |
[18:19] | Once you stabilize Oliver, check on the hostage they just shot. | 奥利弗稳定后 检查刚刚被他们打伤的人质 |
[18:21] | – He might still be alive. – Understood. | -他可能还活着 -明白 |
[18:24] | Do not draw your weapon | 不要轻易拔枪 |
[18:25] | unless you can subdue the unsubs without endangering the hostages. | 除非你能在不伤人质的情况下制服嫌犯 |
[18:28] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[18:37] | Why hasn’t anyone come in yet? | 为什么还没有人进来 |
[18:39] | We’re sending in the medic now, Chris. | 我们现在派一名医务人员过来 |
[18:40] | Tell Oliver help is on the way. | 告诉奥利弗他有救了 |
[18:42] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[18:45] | They know our names. | 他们知道我们的名字了 |
[18:51] | Not all our names. | 除了我的 |
[19:00] | Is she putting on lipstick? | 她是在涂口红吗 |
[19:04] | They’re sending someone in. | 他们准备派人来了 |
[19:08] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[19:09] | Olly, Olly, no. | 奥利 奥利 不 |
[19:10] | No, no, no, stay with me. | 不 不 不 坚持住 |
[19:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[19:13] | They’re sending in a medic. You’re gonna be fine. | 他们派医务人员过来了 你会没事的 |
[19:15] | I don’t feel so fine. | 我感觉很不好 |
[19:17] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[19:20] | Get over here! | 快过来 |
[19:24] | You’re gonna save him, right? | 你能救活他的 对不对 |
[19:26] | I’m gonna try. | 我会尽力 |
[19:27] | Oliver, can you hear me? | 奥利弗 你听得到我吗 |
[19:34] | – Come on, Olly. – Stay with me, Oliver. | -挺住 奥利 -坚持住 奥利弗 |
[19:36] | Stay with me, Oliver. | 坚持住 奥利弗 |
[19:42] | This is not good, Aaron. | 情况不妙 艾伦 |
[19:43] | Morgan, tell Green to make a move before Chris does. | 摩根 让格林抢在克里斯之前行动 |
[19:46] | Green, you gotta go. | 格林 动手 |
[19:47] | Green, go. | 格林 动手 |
[20:00] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[20:17] | Tactical’s been deployed, | 特警已经到达 |
[20:18] | snipers are moving into position. | 狙击手正在就位 |
[20:20] | The director’s ordered a full tactical assault. | 局长下达了全面强攻的指令 |
[20:22] | His last orders cost us an agent. | 他上一个命令让我们失去了一名探员 |
[20:24] | S.W.A.T.’s getting itchy fingers. | 特警小组等不及了 |
[20:26] | You remind S.W.A.T. that bank robberies are federal jurisdiction. | 提醒他们银行劫案属于联邦管辖 |
[20:28] | – No one fires until they’re ordered to. – Right. | -命令下达之前谁都不准开枪 -明白 |
[20:32] | All right, when the crossfire starts, | 好吧 一旦交火 |
[20:32] | what’s gonna happen to the hostages caught in the middle? | 那些人质怎么办 |
[20:35] | That’s the wrong call, Erin, and you know it. | 那是个错误的指令 艾琳 你也知道 |
[20:36] | It’s not my call. | 那不是我说了算的 |
[20:38] | You’re here and you’re in charge. | 你人在这里 就应该你做主 |
[20:39] | So you want me to disobey the director? | 你想让我违抗局长的命令吗 |
[20:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:41] | No, I just want you to buy us a little time. | 不 我只想让你给我们争取一点时间 |
[20:44] | Don’t be quite so efficient. | 指令并不需要立即执行 |
[20:48] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 不管你打算怎么办 行动要快 |
[20:51] | All right. Reasoning with them is still our best option. | 好 我们最好的方案仍然是说服他们 |
[20:54] | That’ll be difficult. Chris just lost his brother | 恐怕难 克里斯刚失去他弟弟 |
[20:56] | and murdered someone in retaliation. | 为了报复还杀了人 |
[20:58] | We’re dealing with two killers now. | 现在我们要面对两名杀人犯了 |
[21:00] | We have problems, sirs. | 我们有麻烦了 长官们 |
[21:01] | Outside nefarious sources | 数个外界不法份子 |
[21:03] | have hacked into the surveillance feeds. | 黑进了监控系统 |
[21:04] | I’m trying to I.D. them now. | 我正在试图寻找其位置 |
[21:05] | At least a couple of them are media outlets. | 至少有部分是媒体干的 |
[21:06] | Can you block them? | 你能拦截他们吗 |
[21:08] | No, not without blocking ourselves, too, sir. | 不行 拦截后我们也没法继续观察 长官 |
[21:13] | Put him with the others. | 把他跟其他尸体放一起 |
[21:23] | Everybody move forward 5 feet. | 所有人往前走五英尺 |
[21:25] | Come on! Move forward 5 feet! | 快点 往前走五英尺 |
[21:27] | Line up! | 站一排 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry about Olly. | 我对奥利的死感到遗憾 |
[21:39] | Just shut up, would you. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[21:40] | We’ve got to pull ourselves together, figure a way out of here. | 我们得振作起来 想办法逃出这里 |
[21:43] | What happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:45] | Who triggered the alarm? | 谁拉的警报 |
[21:51] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[21:52] | Calm down. We need to focus. | 冷静 我们得集中注意力 |
[21:54] | Call them back. Demand an armored truck. | 给他们打电话 要求一辆装甲卡车 |
[21:59] | What, you think they’re gonna let us go? | 什么 你以为他们会让我们跑掉吗 |
[22:01] | We killed 4 people. Two cops. | 我们杀了四个人 两个是警察 |
[22:03] | So what? We don’t try? | 那又怎样 我们连试都不试吗 |
[22:05] | That’s just great. | 真是个”好”主意 |
[22:08] | Why don’t you walk over there. | 你给我一边待着 |
[22:09] | I gotta think for a minute. | 我要好好想想 |
[22:12] | Whatever you say… | 你说什么就是什么 |
[22:15] | boss. | 老大 |
[22:28] | Why’d you have to make it so quick? | 你让他们死那么快干嘛 |
[22:30] | It’s better when they suffer. | 让他们多受点折磨多好 |
[22:34] | I don’t get off on it like you do. | 我不像你那样因施虐而兴奋 |
[22:36] | You will. | 你会的 |
[22:39] | Look. | 看 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna be famous. | 我们要出名了 |
[22:46] | Agent Prentiss, there’s a call for you from interpol. | 潘提斯探员 国际刑警组织打电话找你 |
[22:49] | Take a message, please. | 麻烦你让对方留个言吧 |
[22:50] | It’s Clyde Easter. | 是克莱德·伊斯特 |
[22:54] | Your old unit chief? | 你以前的上司 |
[22:55] | He says he has information about the queen of diamonds. | 他说有关于方片Q的信息 |
[23:02] | Salute, my belleza. | 你好啊 大美女 |
[23:05] | Sorry I missed your funeral, by the way. | 抱歉我错过了你的葬礼 |
[23:07] | I was held up in Prague. | 当时我被困在布拉格了 |
[23:08] | So you’re not surprised. | 你一点都不惊讶 |
[23:10] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[23:11] | Keeping tabs on my former assets | 密切注意前优秀队员的动向 |
[23:13] | is a particular skill of mine. | 可是我的专长 |
[23:16] | OK, what can you tell me about my mystery woman? | 好吧 关于这个神秘女子你知道什么 |
[23:18] | Ah, yes. Well, um, if she seems familiar to you, she should. | 好吧 你应该对她有印象才对 |
[23:22] | We don’t know her identity, but we’ve seen her before. | 我们不知道她的身份 但见过她 |
[23:25] | She’s struck a number of banks worldwide, including– | 她在世界各地都打劫过银行 包括 |
[23:27] | Paris! There was a robbery when I was relocated there. | 巴黎 我回巴黎时发生过一起抢劫案 |
[23:30] | Someone died. | 有一人死亡 |
[23:31] | Oh, yes. The bank manager, Glenn Harrison. | 没错 那个银行经理 格兰·哈里森 |
[23:34] | Gut shot? | 枪杀吗 |
[23:35] | Yes. How did you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[23:36] | I don’t remember hearing | 可我不记得当时 |
[23:37] | anything about the robber wearing a mask. | 那个抢劫犯戴过面具 |
[23:40] | That’s because she didn’t. | 因为她确实没戴 |
[23:41] | She seems to be wearing disguises. | 她现在喜欢做伪装 |
[23:43] | Her faces has been seen on camera | 六家情报机构都在 |
[23:45] | by 6 different intelligence agencies | 监控录像上看到她的脸 |
[23:47] | and no one can identify her. | 还是没人能认出她 |
[23:48] | How is that possible? Wait, who were her partners overseas? | 怎么可能 等等 当时她的同伙是谁 |
[23:52] | She didn’t need any. | 她不需要同伙 |
[23:54] | Then why would she now? | 那为什么现在会有同伙 |
[23:58] | What if the smaller banks were training runs | 那些小银行的抢劫会不会 |
[24:00] | from the Stratton brothers? | 是为了训练斯特拉顿兄弟 |
[24:01] | Well, it could be. She took two relatively amateur thugs | 有可能 她带着这两名相对外行的暴徒 |
[24:04] | and turned them into an elite team of efficient bank robbers. | 让他们成为专业的银行抢劫犯 |
[24:07] | But why? To turn them into patsies? | 可为什么 让他们成为替罪羊吗 |
[24:10] | All right, OK, so let’s look at it. | 好吧 我们回顾一下 |
[24:11] | Up until now they’ve been highly organized, | 在本案之前他们的行动一直高度有序 |
[24:13] | striking only on deposit days, | 只在存款日这种 |
[24:14] | when the most amount of cash is on hand. | 银行现金最多时作案 |
[24:15] | But today’s different. It’s their first Saturday hit, | 可今天不一样 他们首次在周六作案 |
[24:17] | where families are present, | 家人会结伴去银行 |
[24:19] | more foot traffic throughout the day. | 一整天客流量都很大 |
[24:20] | It’s a riskier attack. | 犯案的风险也更大 |
[24:22] | We should consider the media attention, too. | 应该把媒体关注度也考虑进去 |
[24:23] | It’s the first time they’ve had an audience. | 这是他们首次上了电视 |
[24:25] | That might be why the female unsub is so vain. | 有可能这就是女嫌犯打扮自己的原因 |
[24:28] | She wants to look good for the cameras. | 她想在镜头前出彩 |
[24:31] | She searches the bank | 她搜索了银行 |
[24:32] | but doesn’t actually look for a means of escape. | 却不是在找出逃方法 |
[24:35] | She appears to be almost enjoying the situation. | 看起来她似乎很享受这一切 |
[24:39] | We know the brothers are in it for the money. | 我们知道那两兄弟是冲钱去的 |
[24:40] | What’s she in it for? | 那她呢 |
[24:46] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[24:47] | I’ve been looking for an escape route. | 找逃跑路线去了 |
[24:48] | There isn’t one. | 无处可逃 |
[24:50] | So much for your no back doors, no surprises plan. | 你整天说没有后路 没有惊喜 这次栽了吧 |
[24:52] | You screwed us. | 你把我们害死了 |
[24:54] | Then why don’t you negotiate a way out of here already? | 那你何不通过谈判弄条生路逃出去 |
[25:02] | What? | 干嘛 |
[25:03] | How do you want to end this, Chris? | 你打算怎么收场 克里斯 |
[25:04] | I want out of here. | 我想出去 |
[25:05] | How do you propose to do that? | 你准备怎么出去 |
[25:07] | I want an armored truck | 我想要一辆装甲卡车 |
[25:09] | and a plane with a clear flight path to Switzerland. | 和一架能确保我们抵达瑞士的飞机 |
[25:11] | No, no, no. Chad. | 不 不 不 去乍得 |
[25:13] | We want to go to Chad. | 我们要去乍得 |
[25:16] | Yeah. No agents with guns this time. | 对 这次不许派带枪的探员 |
[25:18] | We’ll fly ourselves. | 我们自己驾驶飞机 |
[25:25] | Don’t do that again. | 不许你再这样 |
[25:27] | I’m in charge here. | 这里我说了算 |
[25:36] | OK, so what’s the significance of Chad? | 好吧 为什么要选乍得 |
[25:37] | A 2008 coup attempt plunged them | 2008年乍得政变未遂 |
[25:39] | into political instability. | 引发政治动乱 |
[25:40] | They’re currently in the middle of a civil war. | 国家现在处于内战状态 |
[25:43] | There’s gotta be more to it than that. | 事情肯定不止这么简单 |
[25:45] | Our ghost wants to go to Chad. | 那个神秘女子想去乍得 |
[25:47] | I’m figuring you’re my best chance of finding out why. | 我想只有你最有可能查到原因了 |
[25:50] | Chad? That’s an odd choice. | 乍得 真奇怪 |
[25:51] | They’re not exactly hospitable this time of year. | 现如今那里可不怎么好客 |
[25:53] | They said they could fly themselves there. | 他们说自己可以开飞机过去 |
[25:56] | Nothing suggests that Chris would have that ability, so she must. | 克里斯肯定不会开飞机 只有她了 |
[26:00] | Well, unfortunately, Interpol doesn’t have many assets | 可惜国际刑警组织在乍得那边 |
[26:02] | in that particular region in Africa. | 没多少资源 |
[26:05] | Maybe that’s something | 等这事结束了 |
[26:06] | that you could help me with when this is over. | 或许你能帮我解决这局面 |
[26:09] | Work for Interpol again? That’ll be the day. | 又给国际刑警打工吗 不可能 |
[26:11] | Not work, darling. Run. | 不是打工 亲爱的 是管理 |
[26:14] | You see, I’ve been promoted. | 你看 我得到了提拔 |
[26:15] | So, the team’s yours whenever you want it. | 如果你有意 队伍就是你的了 |
[26:19] | It’s a hell of a time to bring that up. | 你这事提的真不是时候 |
[26:21] | Well, you know, in our line of work, there’s never a good time. | 你也知道 做我们这行 就没好时候 |
[26:24] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[26:26] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[26:27] | You find me a connection I can use and maybe we’ll discuss it. | 你帮我找到有用的信息后我们再谈 |
[26:50] | The FBI’s making good in its promise. | 联调局兑现了承诺 |
[26:52] | We’ll be out of here soon. | 我们马上就能离开了 |
[26:53] | We’re taking him with us. | 我们得带上他 |
[26:57] | These guys were too good to get caught, so why did they? | 那些家伙精于抢劫之道 怎么会被困住 |
[27:00] | 911 received a call alerting them to a robbery in progress. | 911接到报警说正在发生抢劫案 |
[27:03] | Actually, it was a text. | 其实是一条报警短信 |
[27:06] | D.C. added 911 messaging | 华盛顿特区增加了911报警短信服务 |
[27:08] | after the Virginia Tech students texts | 因为此前弗吉尼亚理工惨案发生时 |
[27:10] | went unanswered during the massacre. | 该校学生发出的求救短信无人应答 |
[27:11] | Can you trace it, Garcia? | 你能追踪这个号码吗 加西亚 |
[27:13] | Yeah. The message was sent from a cell phone | 能 该短信发出的手机信号 |
[27:16] | that is currently inside the bank | 显示此人目前就在银行里 |
[27:17] | and was registered to a Larry Phillips Jr. | 而该手机是登记在小拉里·菲利普斯名下的 |
[27:20] | Why does that name sound familiar? | 这个名字怎么这么耳熟 |
[27:21] | That’s the name of one of the gunmen | 那是97年在加州北好莱坞银行 |
[27:23] | from the ’97 North Hollywood Bank shootout in California. | 发生的枪战中一个嫌犯的名字 |
[27:26] | So is this an homage? | 他这算是表达崇拜吗 |
[27:28] | Guys, that text was sent 30 seconds before they blacked out | 大家注意 那条短信是监控录像被中断 |
[27:30] | the security feeds for entry. | 30秒前发的 |
[27:32] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[27:33] | It didn’t come from a hostage. It came from one of the robbers. | 短信不是人质发的 是劫匪发的 |
[27:36] | She wanted us here. | 她想让我们来这里 |
[27:47] | There’s no clear line of sight to the vault. | 金库那边没法得到良好的视线 |
[27:49] | No, but if we come in, that’s where they’ll go. | 对 可我们进去后 他们肯定会往那走 |
[27:50] | We need to be ready for it. | 我们得做好准备 |
[27:51] | Garcia caught us up. | 加西亚跟我们说了 |
[27:52] | Why instigate a hostage situation? | 为什么他们这次劫持了人质 |
[27:54] | What’s a narcissist without attention? | 一个自恋者没了别人关注怎么行 |
[27:56] | She thrives on it. | 她就喜欢这一套 |
[27:57] | She must have something bigger in mind. | 她脑子里肯定有个更大的计划 |
[27:59] | We need to separate Chris and the female | 我们得把克里斯和那个女人分开 |
[28:01] | to find out what that is. | 来弄清那个计划 |
[28:02] | It’s not going to be hard. They’re already on edge. | 不会很难的 他们已经心烦意乱了 |
[28:04] | It’s more than the media outlets, sir. | 不止是媒体泄露 长官 |
[28:06] | Anonymous international entities are hacking the feeds as well. | 还有国际匿名者正在黑进监控系统 |
[28:16] | You were saying? | 继续说 |
[28:17] | I was tagging I.P. addresses and someone hacked | 我在追踪IP地址 发现有人 |
[28:20] | the surveillance cameras at 7 a.m. this morning. | 今天早上七点黑进了闭路电视 |
[28:22] | Was that how they shut down the cameras for entry? | 他们就是这样关掉入口的摄像头的吗 |
[28:24] | No, sir. This is an entirely different hack, | 不 长官 那是完全不同的黑客路径 |
[28:26] | one that’s still receiving. | 对方还在接收信号 |
[28:27] | Somebody else is watching. Who? | 还有人在看 是谁 |
[28:30] | Whoever it is she’s dressing up for. | 就是她为其打扮的人 |
[28:32] | I thought that was for the media. | 我还以为那是为了上镜 |
[28:33] | The media didn’t have eyes inside before today. | 在今天之前媒体都没有获取监控画面 |
[28:36] | But she dresses up every time. | 但她每次都打扮着 |
[28:38] | Because someone is always watching. | 因为有人一直在看 |
[28:42] | Her real partner, a fourth unsub. | 她真正的搭档 第四个不明嫌嫌犯 |
[28:44] | I doubt if she was forthcoming | 我敢说她没有向克里斯 |
[28:46] | about this other partner to Chris. | 坦白有第四位搭档的事 |
[28:48] | I think it’s time we bring Chris up to speed. | 我们也是时候让克里斯了解真相了 |
[28:53] | You know my favorite card in poker, Chris? | 你知道我最喜欢的扑克牌是哪张吗 克里斯 |
[28:55] | What’s that? | 哪张 |
[28:56] | The wild card. | 百搭牌 |
[28:58] | I don’t believe in wild cards. | 我不喜欢百搭牌 |
[28:59] | They dumb down the game. | 它们让游戏变得很傻 失去难度 |
[29:00] | Well, I couldn’t agree with you more, | 我太同意你的观点了 |
[29:01] | but, uh, in this case, you’re the one that’s dumb. | 不过在此案中 你才是那个傻瓜 |
[29:06] | This your new negotiation tactic, insulting me? | 这就是你的新谈判策略吗 侮辱我 |
[29:08] | Oh, it’s not a tactic. | 这可不是什么策略 |
[29:09] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[29:11] | Didn’t you wonder why you got caught, | 你难道没想过你们怎么会被困吗 |
[29:13] | what went wrong when you did everything right? | 明明一切顺利 到底是哪里出了差错 |
[29:17] | We got a message from someone | 在你们开枪前 我们就收到了 |
[29:19] | in the bank before you started shooting. | 银行里的人发出的信息 |
[29:21] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[29:22] | Now, I know it wasn’t you, | 我知道不是你 |
[29:24] | and I’m hoping it wasn’t your brother. | 我也希望不是你兄弟 |
[29:26] | So, who does that leave? | 那还剩下谁 |
[29:29] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[29:30] | Ask her. | 问问她吧 |
[29:33] | Did you call the police? | 是你打电话报警的吗 |
[29:35] | Is that what they’re telling you? | 他们这么跟你说的吗 |
[29:36] | That’s not an answer. | 她没正面回答你 |
[29:38] | Of course not. What do you think? | 当然不是我 你想什么呢 |
[29:40] | They’re trying to turn us against one another. | 他们试图让我们反目 |
[29:43] | Why would you even do that? Olly’s dead ’cause of that. | 你为什么要这么做 奥利因此而死了 |
[29:46] | I wouldn’t. I’m trapped here, too. | 我没有 我也被困住了 |
[29:49] | Are you lying to me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[29:51] | We’ve come to far for you to start doubting me now. | 事情到这地步了 你不能现在来怀疑我 |
[29:54] | Lost too much. | 我们失去太多了 |
[30:00] | Don’t let them tear us apart right as we’re about to win. | 别让他们在我们快赢的时候分裂我们 |
[30:08] | If you do that, | 不然的话 |
[30:10] | Olly’s death won’t mean anything. | 奥利的死就毫无意义了 |
[30:18] | Enough. I’m done talking to you. | 够了 我不想再和你说了 |
[30:21] | I want to talk to someone who won’t jerk me around face to face. | 我要当面和不会糊弄我的人谈 |
[30:24] | No more feds. | 别再派探员来了 |
[30:26] | I want to talk to the cop who shot my brother. | 我要和开枪杀了我兄弟的人谈话 |
[30:31] | No. No, forget it. | 不 别想了 |
[30:33] | JJ, if it means we can end this… | 小洁 要是这样能结束一切 |
[30:36] | What makes you think he won’t shoot you | 你凭什么认为他们不会在你一走进去的时候 |
[30:37] | the minute you walk inside? | 就开枪杀了你 |
[30:39] | Look, he wants out of there just as much as we want him out. | 他想逃出那里 和我们一样迫切 |
[30:42] | It’s not happening. Forget it. | 不行 别想了 |
[30:44] | There’s no guarantee | 我们不能保证 |
[30:45] | he won’t retaliate for the death of his brother. | 他不会因为兄弟的死而报复你 |
[30:48] | I know you’d do it if you were me. | 你们是我的话也会去的 |
[30:49] | Will, I get what you’re feeling, | 威尔 我明白你的感受 |
[30:51] | but you are too close to this case to make that call. | 但你和此案关系太密切 不能做那样的决定 |
[30:53] | You’re damn right I’m close. | 没错 我和此案关系密切 |
[30:55] | 4 people are dead because I shot his brother. | 我射杀了他兄弟 有四个人因此丧命 |
[30:58] | And no one else needs to die ’cause of what I did. | 不能再让其他人因为我做的事而死 |
[31:00] | This isn’t about you. | 那不是你的错 |
[31:01] | Risking your life won’t bring them back. | 你舍身犯险也无法让他们复生 |
[31:04] | Sorry, Will. | 抱歉 威尔 |
[31:06] | Where’s that cop, huh? I ain’t got all day. | 那个警察呢 我可没时间让你们浪费 |
[31:09] | What you’re asking is difficult. | 你的要求很难达成 |
[31:11] | Well, I’ll make it easy. | 那我就把它变容易些 |
[31:12] | Send in the cop, | 让那个警察进来 |
[31:14] | I’ll let a couple hostages go. | 我就放几个人质出去 |
[31:16] | A sign of good faith. Isn’t that what you said? | 表个好态 这不是你说的吗 |
[31:17] | Releasing the hostages is a great first step | 释放人质在解决冲突中 |
[31:21] | in resolving this conflict, | 是很重要的第一步 |
[31:22] | but we can’t send someone else in to be killed. | 但我们不能让其他人进去送死 |
[31:25] | This ain’t a friggin’ debate. | 没有商量的余地 |
[31:31] | Come on, bud. Let’s go! | 来吧 伙计 我们走 |
[31:34] | Pick up the phone. | 拿起电话 |
[31:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:36] | Pick up the phone! | 拿起电话 |
[31:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:43] | Tell him your name. | 告诉他你的名字 |
[31:46] | It’s… | 我叫 |
[31:48] | It’s Shawn Harper. | 我叫肖恩·哈勃 |
[31:54] | You just killed Shawn Harper. Not me, you. | 你刚杀了肖恩·哈勃 不是我 是你 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna shoot another hostage every 60 seconds | 我会每分钟射杀一名人质 |
[32:00] | until you send in the cop. | 直到你们让那个警察进来 |
[32:02] | Every 60 seconds. | 每一分钟 |
[32:08] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个 |
[32:11] | He’s threatening to shoot more hostages unless he has Will. | 他威胁要射杀更多人质 除非威尔进去 |
[32:13] | Screw this. I’m going in. | 不管了 我进去 |
[32:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[32:16] | We are. | 我们去 |
[32:17] | Who’s the lucky one? | 下一个幸运儿是谁 |
[32:29] | You! | 就你吧 |
[32:30] | No! No. | 不 不要 |
[32:36] | Pick it up. | 把电话拿起来 |
[32:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:40] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[32:42] | Tell him your name! | 告诉他你的名字 |
[32:43] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[32:45] | It’s Annie. | 我叫安妮 |
[32:46] | You hang in there, Annie. Help is on the way. | 你坚持住 安妮 帮你的人正赶去了 |
[32:49] | You got about 30 seconds, Annie. | 你大概还有30秒 安妮 |
[32:52] | I hope Agent Rossi doesn’t make me shoot you, too. | 我希望罗西探员不会也逼我杀了你 |
[33:00] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:01] | Yes. | 没事 |
[33:02] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[33:04] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[33:05] | – No, I– – It’s ok. | -不 我 -没事的 |
[33:12] | Just let the women and children go. | 放了妇女和孩子 |
[33:14] | They don’t need to see this. | 不必让他们目睹这些 |
[33:18] | Pretty soon they’re gonna be doing a lot more than just seeing. | 马上他们就不仅是看看而已了 |
[33:21] | Annie! You just got yourself a reprieve. | 安妮 你刚赢得了缓刑 |
[33:24] | Get in line over there. | 站回队伍里去吧 |
[33:28] | We got a new contender. | 要来个新的牺牲者了 |
[33:31] | Let’s go! | 去吧 |
[33:35] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[33:44] | What is he doing? | 他去干什么 |
[33:46] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:46] | No, no. Morgan– | 不 摩根 |
[33:48] | – Let me go, please! – I can’t do that. | -求你放开我 -不行 |
[33:50] | Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[33:57] | My name is Matthew Downs. | 我叫马修·唐斯 |
[33:59] | Look. | 你看 |
[34:09] | Let those people go. | 放他们走吧 |
[34:12] | All right, you, you, you. The kids. Get out. | 行 你 还有两个小孩 出去 |
[34:18] | Got 3 coming out. Hold your fire. | 有三个人质出来了 不要开火 |
[34:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:32] | William Lamontagne Jr. Mpd. | 小威廉·莱蒙诺 华盛顿警局 |
[35:04] | Did you see where he was shot? | 看见他被击中哪里吗 |
[35:10] | Is he alive or dead, Garcia? | 他还活着吗 加西亚 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:13] | He was wearing a vest. | 他穿着防弹背心 |
[35:15] | He might be ok. | 应该没事的 |
[35:17] | Might be. | 应该 |
[35:20] | They’re not answering. | 他们不接电话 |
[35:21] | All right, we need to get inside. | 我们得进去 |
[35:22] | JJ, it’s too risky. | 小洁 这样太冒险 |
[35:24] | We don’t have eyes in there anymore. | 我们对里面的情况一无所知 |
[35:27] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
[35:30] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[35:42] | Hold your hands right there. | 把手放在这儿 |
[35:45] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[35:49] | A dead cop isn’t going to be much of a negotiation tool. | 警察尸体可不是有力的谈判工具 |
[35:54] | Boss, are you good with this? | 老大 你同意吗 |
[35:58] | What? Yeah, fine. | 什么 当然了 |
[36:06] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[36:08] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该杀了他 |
[36:09] | They’re never gonna let us out of here now. | 这下他们不会放我们出去了 |
[36:12] | Who knows? Maybe they’ll save him | 谁知道呢 也许他会被救活 |
[36:13] | and he’ll be our ticket out of here. | 然后我们用他做人质离开这里 |
[36:17] | You took my advice. | 你听了我的建议 |
[36:20] | How’s that? | 什么呀 |
[36:23] | You didn’t go for the kill shot. | 你没有命中要害 |
[36:28] | Right. I need to check the back again. | 我需要再检查一下大楼后面 |
[36:29] | There’s gotta be an escape we haven’t thought of. | 肯定有我们没想到的办法能出去 |
[36:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:33] | His blood pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[36:38] | Hold that. Are you holding it as tight as you can? | 你按紧 尽全力按住可以吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[36:42] | How’s JJ? | 小洁怎么样了 |
[36:42] | It’s bad, Reid. | 很不妙 里德 |
[36:44] | I should be there. | 我在场就好了 |
[36:44] | We’ve learned everything we can from here. | 现场的情况我们已经都看到了 |
[36:45] | No, you can help more by helping me. | 不 你的帮助对我来说大大有用 |
[36:47] | There’s a lot to got over and your brain works faster than mine. | 目前情况很复杂 你脑子转得比我快 |
[36:49] | Seeing what’s going on outside doesn’t help us inside. | 就算了解外面情况 对这里也毫无帮助 |
[36:55] | Kevin, can you possibly pull up each of the surveillance feeds | 凯文 你能把所有监控录像都调回到 |
[36:58] | prior to Will being shot? | 威尔被枪击前的场景吗 |
[36:59] | Sure. What are we looking for? | 好 我们要找什么 |
[37:01] | The female unsub disappeared once before. | 女嫌犯失踪了一次 |
[37:03] | If she wasn’t looking for an escape, | 如果她不是在找出口 |
[37:04] | what was she doing? | 那她当时在干什么 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:13] | Keep the pressure. Keep the pressure. The pain won’t kill him, | 继续压着 疼痛不会要了他的命 |
[37:15] | but the loss of blood could. | 但失血过多会 |
[37:18] | Just hang in there, buddy. | 你坚持住 老兄 |
[37:21] | Are you armed? | 你带武器了吗 |
[37:22] | – No. – Damn. | -没 -该死 |
[37:24] | I think we might have something of a chance here. | 我们可能有机会了 |
[37:27] | What? | 什么 |
[37:29] | The girl’s gone, and the guy’s off his head. | 那个女的走了 那男的精神不太稳定 |
[37:31] | He doesn’t know who to trust. | 他现在不知道该相信谁 |
[37:32] | We can work them against each other. | 我们可以让他们起内讧 |
[37:35] | Wait, are you a cop? | 等等 你是警察吗 |
[37:37] | A former marine. | 我以前是海军陆战队的 |
[37:41] | You gotta listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[37:43] | I need you to get a message to my girlfriend. | 我要你给我女朋友带句话 |
[37:45] | All right, you can tell her yourself when we get you out of here. | 等我们把你救出这里 你可以自己告诉她 |
[37:48] | Only I’m not getting out. | 但是我出不去了 |
[37:50] | You need someone to cause a distraction. | 你需要有人来分散他的注意力 |
[37:55] | Her name is Jennifer, | 她叫洁妮芙 |
[37:57] | and she’s a federal agent. | 她是联邦探员 |
[38:01] | You tell her I’m sorry. | 帮我跟她说对不起 |
[38:02] | Sorry? | 对不起 |
[38:04] | Don’t you want to tell her you love her or something? | 你不想告诉她你爱她之类的吗 |
[38:07] | She already knows that. | 那些她早就知道了 |
[38:15] | The woman. | 那个女人 |
[38:17] | What happened to her? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:19] | Aren’t you dead yet? | 你还没死吗 |
[38:20] | You can’t trust her. | 你不能相信她 |
[38:23] | She’s taking orders from someone else. | 她是帮别人做事的 |
[38:25] | No, she takes orders from me. | 不 她是我的人 |
[38:27] | Look around. | 抬头看看 |
[38:30] | Any second agents are gonna storm into this place, | 警察随时会冲进来 |
[38:33] | and the only bad guy I see is you. | 而我只看到你一个坏人 |
[38:36] | She’s setting you up to take the fall for this, boy. | 她设计陷害你让你背黑锅 伙计 |
[38:39] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[38:41] | Then where is she? | 那她在哪儿呢 |
[38:42] | She’s back there. | 她在后面呢 |
[38:45] | All right. You. | 好了 你 |
[38:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:49] | I’ll show you. | 带你去看看 |
[38:51] | Go on. | 过去 |
[38:54] | Come on! | 过来 |
[38:58] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪儿 |
[38:59] | He’s giving us our chance. | 他在给我们制造机会 |
[39:06] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静了 |
[39:07] | Somebody’s coming out. Be ready. | 有人出来了 准备好 |
[39:09] | It’s hostages. | 是人质 |
[39:10] | Copy. Standing by for entry. | 收到 准备进入 |
[39:29] | What the hell are you doing down here? | 你在这搞毛呢 |
[39:31] | Calm down. You’ll find out soon. | 淡定 很快你就知道了 |
[39:33] | Tell me. | 快说 |
[39:37] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
[39:58] | She was following the electrical lines… | 她正沿着电线走 |
[40:00] | Gas mains. Oh, no. | 煤气管道 不好 |
[40:02] | Garcia, get them out of there! | 加西亚 快让他们出来 |
[40:04] | Abort! Abort! | 行动中止 |
[40:51] | JJ! | 小洁 |
[40:53] | JJ, are you all right? | 小洁 你还好吗 |
[40:56] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[40:58] | Where’s Will? | 威尔在哪儿 |
[40:59] | Where is Will? Did he get out of there? | 威尔在哪儿 他出来了吗 |
[41:07] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉呢 |
[41:10] | JJ! | 小洁 |
[41:17] | Will! | 威尔 |
[41:19] | – Here I come! – Police! | -我来了 -警察 |
[41:23] | Will! | 威尔 |
[41:25] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[41:44] | There’s been an explosion at Colonial Liberty Bank | 司法区的殖民自由银行 |
[41:47] | in the judicial district. | 发生爆炸 |
[41:48] | Authorities right now at the scene | 现在现场的当局 |
[41:49] | say they don’t yet have a casualty… | 声称目前没有人员伤亡 |
[41:51] | I can’t get through. Even the sat phone’s got a busy signal. | 打不通 连卫星电话也占线 |
[41:53] | What do we do? What are we supposed to do? | 我们怎么办 我们该做点什么 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna get over there. | 我要过去 |
[41:56] | Again, breaking news– an explosion at colonial liberty bank, | 重复 爆炸新闻 殖民自由银行 |
[42:00] | killing a possible 24 hostages | 发生爆炸 可能造成24名人质 |
[42:02] | and an unknown number of law enforcement agents. | 和不明数量的执法人员死亡 |
[42:06] | What is going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[42:08] | You didn’t profile this as a suicide mission. | 你的侧写没有说这是一起自杀性任务 |
[42:10] | Because it wasn’t. They’d never kill themselves. | 因为本来就不是 他们绝不会自杀 |
[42:12] | What the hell do you call that, then? | 那你觉得这叫什么 |
[42:14] | They didn’t improvise a way out. | 他们不是临时起意用这种方法脱逃的 |
[42:15] | They’ve had an exit strategy in place. | 他们早就制定了逃跑策略 |
[42:17] | You don’t learn explosives overnight. | 制造爆炸可不是一夜之间就能学会的 |
[42:20] | We’re looking for signatures on the bombs. | 我们要查找炸弹上的特征 |
[42:22] | I need every fragment of every device that you can find, | 我要你们找出每个装置的每个碎片 |
[42:24] | no matter how small or destroyed it looks. | 不管有多细小 或是损毁得有多严重 |
[42:26] | I also need eyes on every angle in, out, | 你们还要从各个方位密切关注银行的 |
[42:28] | and around the bank. | 进出口和周围情况 |
[42:29] | You have photos of the suspects. | 你们有嫌犯的照片 |
[42:30] | We’re going to continue to cross-check those | 我们会继续跟国际方面 |
[42:32] | against international connections. | 进行交叉检查 |
[42:33] | Do you have a positive I.D. on the woman yet? | 查到那个女人的身份信息了吗 |
[42:34] | – No. Not yet. – We need more agents. | -没 还没有 -我们需要支援 |
[42:36] | Where’s homeland security? | 国土安全局的人在哪儿 |
[42:37] | They just got here. | 他们刚刚到 |
[42:40] | Sir, I’ve see Morgan and JJ, | 长官 我看到摩根和小洁了 |
[42:41] | but I haven’t seen Emily. | 但还没有艾米莉的下落 |
[42:42] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[42:44] | Over here! | 我在这儿 |
[42:48] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:49] | Yeah. They were hiding back here. | 没事 他们之前藏在后边 |
[42:52] | Can we move them? | 能把他们抬出去吗 |
[42:53] | Yeah, with help. He’s unconscious. | 可以 需要帮助 他不省人事 |
[42:55] | Just let me stay with him. | 就让我守在他身边 |
[42:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:01] | I can’t find Will. Have you seen him? | 我找不到威尔 你看到他了吗 |
[43:03] | He might be down below. | 他可能在下面 |
[43:06] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你们出去 |
[43:09] | He’s my love of 66 years. | 我们相爱了66年 |
[43:15] | My story. | 我的故事 |
[43:26] | Yeah. No, it’s bad, but I’m all right. | 是的 情况很糟 但是我没事 |
[43:29] | Yeah, just don’t come into the city. | 别到市里来 |
[43:31] | And can you take Jack on the bike ride today? | 你今天能带杰克去骑自行车吗 |
[43:34] | Right. And can you put him on? | 好的 把电话给他 |
[43:36] | Hey, buddy, listen, um, I gotta work, | 小家伙 听着 爸爸要工作 |
[43:38] | so Beth’s gonna take you on the bike ride, ok? | 所以贝丝会带你去骑自行车 好吗 |
[43:41] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好的 再见 |
[43:44] | Can you keep the media busy? | 你能去应付下媒体吗 |
[43:45] | – Is that all? – For now. | -就这点事吗 -目前是 |
[43:47] | – You all right. – Yeah. You? | -你还好吧 -很好 你呢 |
[43:49] | Do me a favor. Have that ear looked at. | 听我的话 检查一下你的耳朵是否受伤 |
[44:22] | If this one’s parallel to some metro tunnel, | 如果这里和地铁隧道平行 |
[44:24] | there’s a good chance it branches off. | 那么很有可能会有岔道 |
[44:26] | All right, then we split up. | 没事 我们分头行动好了 |
[44:27] | Unless it’s a trick. | 除非这是个陷阱 |
[44:28] | Well, then we’re screwed. | 那我们就惨了 |
[44:58] | Is this the work of a terrorist cell? | 这是一起恐怖袭击吗 |
[45:00] | We do not believe that they are part of any terrorist cells. | 我们相信这不是一起恐怖袭击事件 |
[45:04] | The bank heists point to them being independent anarchists | 银行劫匪应该是独立无政府主义者 |
[45:08] | with homicidal tendencies. | 具有行凶倾向 |
[45:10] | Do you consider them serial killers? | 你们觉得他们是连环杀手吗 |
[45:11] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[45:12] | Are they serial killers? | 他们是连环杀手吗 |
[45:13] | Yes. Without a doubt, the suspects are serial killers. | 是的 毫无疑问 嫌犯是连环杀手 |
[45:17] | As agent Hotchner told you, | 正如霍奇纳探员所说的 |
[45:18] | they want you to admire them. | 他们想要得到大众的崇拜 |
[45:20] | Leaving the cameras on was their way to brag | 他们开着摄像机就是为了炫耀 |
[45:22] | about how much fear they were creating. | 他们制造的恐慌 |
[45:24] | We need to know what happened, specifically the unsubs’ behavior | 我们要知道到底发生了什么 尤其是 |
[45:27] | in the minutes leading up to the blast. | 爆炸前嫌犯的举止表现 |
[45:29] | You’ll be interviewing the survivors. | 你们等下要给幸存者做笔录 |
[45:31] | They’ll be in various stages of shock, | 他们会处于不同程度的惊恐 |
[45:32] | but any information you might get | 但是你们得到的任何信息 |
[45:35] | could be the key to apprehending these suspects. | 都可能成为抓到嫌犯的关键 |
[45:42] | Agent Hotchner has compiled | 霍奇纳探员写了一系列问题 |
[45:43] | a series of questions for you to ask them. | 给你们用于向幸存者提问 |
[45:45] | These questions are on your phones now. | 问题已经发到你们的手机上了 |
[45:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:48] | So happy you’re all right. | 你没事就好 |
[45:49] | What are you doing here? It isn’t safe. | 你来这干嘛 这里很危险 |
[45:51] | I didn’t want you to be alone. | 我不愿让你一个人 |
[45:53] | I’m not. You know, they separate the president | 我不是一个人 在这种时候 |
[45:55] | and the vice president at times like this. | 他们一般都把总统和副总统分开 |
[45:58] | What…are you comparing us to POTUS? | 什么 你把我们比作美国总统吗 |
[46:00] | I’m saying that you should be at Quantico running point. | 我是说你应该留在匡提科研究案件要点 |
[46:04] | Well, I’m here right now. | 我已经在这儿了 |
[46:05] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[46:06] | Ok. I need to analyze every frame of this video. | 好吧 我要分析这个录像的每个画面 |
[46:08] | Morgan and JJ said that the blast created a hole | 摩根和小洁说爆炸造成了 |
[46:10] | between the underground vaults and these tunnels. | 地窖和隧道中间的坑洞 |
[46:13] | You know, most of these older banks | 其实 大部分这种老银行 |
[46:14] | are made of granite or limestone for longevity. | 都由花岗岩或石灰岩建成 以保持持久 |
[46:16] | So she knew to use a combination of c-4 and semtex | 所以她会用混合C-4和塞姆汀炸药 |
[46:18] | to open her escape route. | 来炸开逃生之路 |
[46:20] | The tunnels let out at multiple points running west. | 隧道在西边有若干出口 |
[46:21] | She could still be underground. | 她可能还在地下 |
[46:23] | I know. This is what she does. | 我知道 她是故意这么做 |
[46:25] | She probably waited till the last minute to exit. | 她可能等到最后一分钟才出来 |
[46:27] | She wants to see all this chaos. | 她想目睹这些混乱 |
[46:28] | We need to find the tunnel exit closest to the bank. | 我们要找到离银行最近的隧道出口 |
[46:30] | Looks like it’s two blocks here, just outside the perimeter. | 似乎就在两个街区之外 就在警戒线外边 |
[46:45] | What you got? | 发现了什么 |
[46:46] | Will always say, if you can, you leave a bread crumb. | 威尔总是说 如果可以一定要留下线索 |
[46:48] | Ok, so he was here, | 所以他来过这儿 |
[46:49] | and clearheaded enough to leave us a clue. | 而且神志清醒 还能给我们留下线索 |
[46:51] | They shot him, Morgan. | 他们给了他一枪 摩根 |
[46:52] | Why would they take him? | 为什么他们要带走他 |
[46:53] | JJ, I don’t know, | 小洁 我不知道 |
[46:54] | but we didn’t see any blood down there | 但是我们没有在这看到任何血迹 |
[46:56] | and he’s not here. Both are good signs. | 而且他不在这 这些都是乐观的迹象 |
[46:57] | Yeah, but they have him, | 对 但是他在他们手里 |
[46:59] | god only knows where or why. | 只有上帝知道他们在哪和为什么 |
[47:00] | How’s not good? | 那怎算得上乐观 |
[47:09] | What the hell is that? You recording it? | 那是什么鬼东西 你录下来了 |
[47:14] | I’m talking to you, Izzy! | 我跟你说话呢 伊兹 |
[47:16] | You planned this whole thing. | 你计划了整件事 |
[47:18] | You didn’t tell us any of it. | 却没有跟我们透露半分 |
[47:20] | You set us up. You killed my brother. | 你设计了我们 你害死了我弟弟 |
[47:22] | No, that would be him. | 不 是他杀的 |
[47:25] | How do I know he isn’t your partner? | 我怎么知道他不是你的同伙 |
[47:27] | Why would I work with this guy? | 我为什么要跟这个家伙合作 |
[47:28] | Why would you do any of this? | 你为什么要做这些事 |
[47:33] | FBI said you got somebody else. | 联邦调查局说你还有其他人 |
[47:37] | You sound jealous. | 听起来你很吃醋嘛 |
[47:39] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[47:40] | Put that away. | 把枪收起来 |
[47:42] | This isn’t about revenge, it’s about survival. | 现在的问题不是报仇 而是逃命 |
[47:44] | If you haven’t figured it out by now, | 你是不是到现在还没弄明白 |
[47:46] | I’m your only way out of this mess. | 我就是你逃出去的唯一指望 |
[47:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:51] | Let me kill him so we can get on with it. | 我来结果了他 我们也好抓紧点 |
[47:52] | We need him. | 我们还用得到他 |
[47:53] | For what? | 用他干嘛 |
[47:54] | Leverage. We have to patch him up. | 谈判 我们得给他包扎一下 |
[47:56] | What, are you gonna walk him into an E.R.? | 什么 你还要把他送急诊吗 |
[48:04] | JJ and morgan said the unsubs | 小洁和摩根说嫌犯在 |
[48:05] | were in an alley northwest of the perimeter. | 警戒线外西北部的巷子里 |
[48:07] | Yeah, this footage confirms it. | 是的 镜头里看到了 |
[48:09] | Ok, I can see two figures in the car. | 好了 我看到车里有两个人 |
[48:12] | Please tell me one of them is Will. | 拜托告诉我威尔是其中之一 |
[48:14] | See how she’s turned. | 看她转头的动作 |
[48:15] | It’s like she’s keeping an eye on someone in the back. | 好像在盯着后座上的人 |
[48:16] | Does this mean Will’s in the car? | 那是不是代表威尔也在车里 |
[48:18] | – There’s somebody back there. – What’s the license plate? | -后座肯定有人 -车牌是什么 |
[48:22] | That’s weird. They’re government tags. | 真奇怪 是政府的牌照 |
[48:24] | – Federal or district? – Federal. | -联邦政府还是地方政府 -联邦政府 |
[48:26] | Well, they’re either stolen or forged. | 要么是偷来的要么是伪造的 |
[48:27] | Who the hell are these people? | 那些人到底什么来头 |
[48:29] | They set up roadblocks in the district from 66 to Dulles. | 他们在66号公路到杜勒斯机场之间设了路障 |
[48:32] | Wait. So we’re looking for | 等一下 所以我们要找的是 |
[48:34] | a black suv with its sirens on. | 一辆带警笛的黑色SUV |
[48:35] | That’s gonna stand out. | 那可够显眼的 |
[48:37] | Will’s with them. I found his wallet. | 威尔在他们手里 我找到了他的钱包 |
[48:40] | It benefits them to keep Will alive. | 威尔活着对他们有利 |
[48:43] | They must have a safe house set up. | 他们肯定准备了藏身之所 |
[48:45] | Whoever their outside man is, that’s where they’re heading now. | 无论接头人是谁 他们现在要去跟他会合 |
[48:47] | But where? What’s their end game? | 地点在哪里 他们还有什么把戏 |
[48:49] | There’s no logical reason. They want to create panic. | 没法按常理推断 他们想制造恐慌 |
[48:52] | She’s struck all over the world, | 她在世界各地都犯过案 |
[48:53] | which says she might not be American, | 意味着她不一定是美国人 |
[48:54] | but her ideology certainly speaks to Washington. | 但她的目的肯定是针对华盛顿 |
[48:56] | Whatever point she and her partner are making, | 无论她和同伙在酝酿什么 |
[48:58] | it’s important that D.C.’s the setting. | 她要的是华盛顿成为这台戏的布景 |
[49:00] | The brothers were from Philadelphia. | 兄弟俩是费城人 |
[49:01] | The other partner might be homegrown as well. | 另外一个同伙可能也是美国人 |
[49:03] | Homeland’s sending over a list of possibilities. | 国土安全局正要发给我们一份名单 |
[49:05] | They’re not on anyone’s list. | 他们不在任何名单上 |
[49:06] | Then how do we find them? | 那我们要从何入手 |
[49:08] | We find the common denominators between all 14 robberies | 我们要找出那14宗抢劫案的共同之处 |
[49:10] | and we go from there. | 就从那里入手 |
[49:12] | So she’s our only answer. | 所以说她是唯一的切入点 |
[49:14] | For now. | 目前是的 |
[49:15] | I’ll call Easter at interpol again. | 我再给国际刑警的伊斯特打电话 |
[49:17] | Now that there’s been an explosion, he might have some ideas. | 现在发生了爆炸 他可能会有新想法 |
[49:28] | I’m so sorry about what happened. Is your team all right? | 很抱歉发生了这种事 你的队友还好吧 |
[49:30] | No. One of our own was taken hostage during the escape. | 不好 逃亡的时候他们抓了一个当人质 |
[49:34] | They made it out of that? | 他们居然逃出去了 |
[49:35] | Yeah. In a stolen government vehicle. | 没错 他们还偷了政府用车 |
[49:37] | Ah. We’ve seen that before. | 也不是第一次碰到这种事了 |
[49:40] | Remember scotland yard ’04? | 还记得04年的苏格兰场吗 |
[49:42] | A sedan was stolen from the impound lot. | 拖车场有一辆车被盗 |
[49:44] | Yeah, uh, security footage verified it was a woman, | 是的 安保录像证实作案的是个女人 |
[49:47] | even though she was never caught. | 尽管后来也没抓住她 |
[49:48] | No, but they found the car. | 的确 但他们找到了失车 |
[49:49] | She left behind some fake I.D.s and weapons, | 她留下了一些假证件和武器 |
[49:51] | and that’s where she got her moniker, lady x. | 就是那时我们给了她绰号 X小姐 |
[49:54] | Right. Everybody figured with that arsenal and her ability to evade, | 没错 就因为她的火枪弹药和脱逃能力 |
[49:56] | she was trained, probably an assassin. | 大家认定她受过训练 可能是杀手 |
[49:59] | Two days later an ambassador was killed. | 两天后有个大使被杀 |
[50:02] | Shot in the stomach. The question is, | 枪击胸口 问题是 |
[50:04] | what assassin doesn’t go for the kill shot? | 哪门子的杀手不喜欢一击毙命 |
[50:05] | This one. She’s sadistic. | 她咯 她是虐待狂 |
[50:07] | Yeah. Fits your profile, I take it. | 符合你的侧写 我同意 |
[50:09] | Well, yeah, it’s gotta be the same woman. | 肯定是同一个女人 |
[50:10] | She killed at each robbery. | 她每次抢劫都开杀戒 |
[50:13] | The banks were simply a means to fund today’s explosion. | 之前抢来的钱为的就是今天的爆炸 |
[50:17] | Even if she wears wigs, | 她虽然戴假发 |
[50:18] | she doesn’t mind showing her face, | 但她不介意露相 |
[50:20] | because she knows we won’t find it. | 因为她知道我们找不到资料 |
[50:21] | We’ve only got one other thing to go on– what she left behind. | 现在我们只有一条路可走 找她的破绽 |
[50:24] | What about Chad? Is there any connection? | 乍得那边呢 能不能找到联系 |
[50:25] | No, no, nothing yet. | 目前找不到 |
[50:27] | But, um, if I had more help, | 假如我之前有更多的帮助 |
[50:29] | say, running the London gateway office, | 比如说 管理伦敦方面的部门 |
[50:32] | you’d have your answer much quicker. | 那你或许能更快听到我的答案 |
[50:34] | Yes, you should fix that. | 的确 你该解决这个问题 |
[50:35] | Well, I’m trying. | 我不正在尝试嘛 |
[50:38] | You have always had bad timing. | 你总是不会挑时候 |
[50:41] | Oh, come on, Emily. | 得了 艾米莉 |
[50:42] | Don’t you miss this? | 难道你不怀念吗 |
[50:44] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[50:47] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[50:51] | All right. Yeah, I got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[50:54] | That was the lab. Semtex and c-4 like we thought. | 实验室打来 的确是塞姆汀和C4塑胶炸药 |
[50:57] | Red, blue, and yellow wires in each, | 两个炸药都有红蓝黄三线嵌入 |
[50:58] | old cell phone used as a detonator. | 旧式手机做雷管 |
[51:00] | – How old is the phone? – 10 year. | -手机有多旧 -10年前的 |
[51:02] | That’s specific and rare. | 那可是又特殊又罕见 |
[51:04] | Ridiculously. | 简直难以置信 |
[51:05] | Well, has anyone seen it before? | 之前有人见过吗 |
[51:06] | It was last seen in a number of bombings in Chad. | 最近一次是发生在乍得的多起爆炸案 |
[51:09] | For a signature that specific, they must have been there to learn it. | 他们肯定是亲自学过 才会用这么特殊的记号 |
[51:11] | Did Easter have any insight? | 伊斯特有什么看法 |
[51:13] | A woman they called lady x | 八年前有个被称为X小姐的女人 |
[51:15] | stole a sedan from scotland yard 8 years ago. | 从苏格兰场偷了一辆车 |
[51:17] | The investigation concluded she was a trained assassin. | 调查发现她是受训过的杀手 |
[51:20] | She disappeared. | 然后她销声匿迹了 |
[51:21] | So lady x and queen of diamonds is the same person? | 这么说X小姐和Q小姐是同一个人 |
[51:24] | It sounds like it. | 极有可能 |
[51:24] | Garcia, look at assassination attempts | 加西亚 查一下乍得动乱期间 |
[51:26] | around the civil unrest in Chad. | 发生的暗杀行动 |
[51:28] | If she was a hired gun, | 她是个雇佣兵 |
[51:29] | she was likely taking orders from someone. | 多数都是受人操控 |
[51:31] | Maybe she’s still working for the same guy now | 可能她还在为同一个人卖命 |
[51:33] | and he’s still pulling the strings. | 那人一直都是幕后主谋 |
[51:34] | Or maybe she’s found her equal. | 也可能她现在单干了 |
[51:36] | Their obsession with killing and domination | 他们对杀戮和支配的痴迷 |
[51:37] | has culminated in what we’ve seen today. | 在今天到达了爆发的高潮 |
[51:40] | Getting off on the disaster they’ve created. | 对于亲手制造的灾难他们乐在其中 |
[51:41] | Classic symphorphiliacs. | 典型的唯恐天下不乱 |
[51:42] | – Then this isn’t over. – Far from it. | -那事情还没结束 -离结束远着呢 |
[51:44] | No. Now that they’ve gotten away with this, | 没错 现在他们逃走了 |
[51:46] | where are they gonna strike next? | 下一步他们计划攻击哪里 |
[52:00] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[52:01] | We need help. Yeah? | 我们需要帮助 |
[52:02] | Oh, is that a gunshot? | 那是枪伤吗 |
[52:04] | He’s gonna need fluids. There’s a hospital 3 blocks from here. | 他要输血 走三条街就能看到医院了 |
[52:07] | There’s no time. | 我没时间 |
[52:09] | Fix him. | 治好他 |
[52:18] | Will’s definitely with them, | 威尔肯定在他们手里 |
[52:19] | and it looks like he can move without a problem. | 看上去他还能行动 |
[52:20] | Cameras caught everything? | 摄像头拍下全程了吗 |
[52:22] | Yeah. The woman killed the medic. | 拍下了 那女人杀了医务人员 |
[52:24] | Hey, at least Will’s ok. | 至少威尔没事 |
[52:26] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时没事而已 |
[52:27] | Did they leave in the same vehicle? | 他们还是开着同一辆车吗 |
[52:29] | Yeah, but it’s been an hour since the explosion. | 是的 但是爆炸已经过去一小时了 |
[52:32] | Why haven’t they left the city? | 他们怎么还不离开城里 |
[52:34] | The next attack could be here. | 下个攻击目标可能仍是这里 |
[52:39] | Kevin, what have you got? | 凯文 有什么发现 |
[52:40] | Just going through… | 正在找… |
[52:41] | They did that on purpose, right? | 他们是故意这么做的吧 |
[52:43] | And you saw everything until they had Will. | 他们抓了威尔之后才关掉摄像头 |
[52:45] | Well, they made a mistake. | 他们犯了个错 |
[52:46] | Leaving the cameras on | 让摄像头一直开着 |
[52:47] | gave us much more information than they realized. | 留给我们的线索超过了他们的预期 |
[52:49] | What time did the 911 text come in? | 报警短信什么时候发出的 |
[52:51] | 9:23. | 9点23分 |
[52:52] | The bank opened at 9:00. | 银行9点开门 |
[52:53] | Let’s go back to the beginning. I need you both on this. | 从头开始查 你们都把劲用在这里 |
[52:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[52:59] | He said he’d call by now. | 他说他现在会打电话来 |
[53:07] | Yeah. Got it. | 明白 |
[53:10] | That was fast. | 很准时嘛 |
[53:12] | Change in location. | 变换地点 |
[53:13] | Get back on Pennsylvania AV. | 回宾夕法尼亚大道 |
[53:22] | I’m not going anywhere till you tell me the plan. | 不告诉我计划 我哪都不去 |
[53:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:32] | He talks too much. | 他话太多了 |
[53:34] | Go ahead, officer, get him out. | 来吧 警官 把他弄出去 |
[53:36] | And do what, just leave him here? | 然后呢 留他等死 |
[53:38] | Yes, please. | 是的 |
[53:54] | Sorry for the mess. | 不好意思有点脏 |
[54:00] | Go ahead. Drive. | 开车吧 |
[54:07] | The explosion was a distraction so they could escape. Watch. | 爆炸是用来分散注意力以便他们逃跑 看 |
[54:10] | Allow me to fast-forward. | 容我快进一下 |
[54:13] | All right, here’s where Chris started shooting hostages. | 这里克里斯开始射击人质 |
[54:20] | The fella next to him didn’t even flinch. | 站他旁边的那人动都没动 |
[54:22] | Doesn’t even break a sweat. | 汗都没留一滴 |
[54:23] | We know he’s ex-military, but still… | 我们知道他曾经是军人 但这也 |
[54:26] | His name is Matthew Downs. | 他叫马修·道斯 |
[54:28] | That’s what he told Rossi and he wasn’t lying. | 他没对罗西撒谎 |
[54:30] | History shows dishonorable discharge from USMC in ’04. | 04年因行为不检被海军陆战队开除军籍 |
[54:36] | Hi, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[54:38] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[54:39] | I want to do it again. | 我想再干一次 |
[54:40] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[54:44] | Drive. You know the way. | 开车 你认识路的 |
[54:48] | Drive. | 开车 |
[54:52] | Ok, do me a favor. | 听我说 |
[54:54] | Keep going. | 继续播放 |
[54:55] | To where Will walks in. | 切到威尔进去的那段 |
[54:59] | Ok, now watch him. | 好的 现在看他 |
[55:02] | And then… | 然后 |
[55:03] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[55:07] | Her partner was in there the whole time, | 她的同伙一直都在这里 |
[55:08] | Just not in the way that we thought. | 只是扮演了另一种角色 |
[55:09] | They shot this whole thing like a home movie. | 他们把这事弄得像拍家庭电影一样 |
[55:12] | He could have been killed. | 他可能会被杀 |
[55:13] | No, she wouldn’t let that happen. | 不会 她不会让这种事发生 |
[55:15] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底想干什么 |
[55:16] | It’s all part of their plan. | 全都是他们计划的一部分 |
[55:18] | They’ve created scenarios | 他们制造一个 |
[55:19] | that are practically impossible to survive. | 几乎不可逃脱的绝境 |
[55:21] | When they make it, it’s the ultimate high. | 当他们逃出生天时 会产生终极的快感 |
[55:23] | Like an adrenaline junkie. | 就像肾上腺素上瘾者 |
[55:24] | Nobody can find Matthew Downs. | 找不到马修·道斯 |
[55:25] | ERT said that he helped them, then he disappeared. | 应急小组说他帮了他们 之后就消失了 |
[55:28] | See you later? | 待会见 |
[55:29] | You better. | 必须的 |
[55:36] | Come on, officer. | 走吧 警官 |
[55:37] | He’s a detective. | 他是个警探 |
[55:39] | I’m sorry, dick. | 不好意思 警探 |
[55:51] | You better play nice, just like we talked about. | 你给我乖乖表现 跟我们之前说过的那样 |
[55:56] | Close the gate. | 关门 |
[55:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[56:00] | Hey, pal. | 你好 小伙子 |
[56:01] | Hey, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[56:02] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[56:04] | Thanks for taking care of the little man. | 谢谢你照顾这个小家伙 |
[56:06] | Let me put you down while I talk to miss Kate. | 我要跟凯特小姐谈一下 先放你下来 |
[56:08] | Ok, daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[56:10] | You haven’t been watching the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[56:12] | I heard about what happened, | 略有耳闻 |
[56:13] | but no, I didn’t want the kids to see it. | 不过没开电视 我不想让孩子们看到 |
[56:15] | You guys working the case? | 你们在跟进这案子吗 |
[56:17] | In shifts, yeah. | 要轮班 是的 |
[56:18] | Ok, well, if you need Henry to stay, it’s no problem. | 如果你想继续把亨利留在这里也没关系 |
[56:21] | I’m Izzy, Will’s cousin. | 我是伊兹 威尔的表亲 |
[56:22] | Oh, hi. I’m Kate. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是凯特 很高兴见到你 |
[56:26] | She just–she just flew in. | 她刚下飞机 |
[56:28] | She’s gonna take care of him, so it’s all good. | 她会照顾他的 一切都好 |
[56:31] | All right, well, if you need anything, let me know. | 那行 如果你需要什么 告诉我 |
[56:34] | – Sure thing. – Ok. | -当然会 -好的 |
[56:37] | Hey, Will. Get some sleep. | 威尔 好好休息 |
[56:39] | You look like hell. | 你看起来很糟 |
[56:44] | He’s still in diapers? | 他还要系尿布吗 |
[56:46] | I don’t really do those. | 我可不会换尿布 |
[56:48] | You touch my kid, I swear to god I’ll kill you. | 你敢动我孩子 我发誓要杀了你 |
[56:51] | I already told you, | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[56:53] | you touch me, | 你敢碰我 |
[56:54] | he kills her, then you. | 他会杀了她 再杀了你 |
[56:55] | Do you really want to do that to your kid, | 你忍心这么对你的孩子 |
[56:57] | be the reason he’s an orphan? | 让他成个孤儿吗 |
[57:00] | Daddy, let’s play. | 爸爸 我们来玩吧 |
[57:04] | Daddy can’t play right now. | 爸爸现在不能陪你玩 |
[57:05] | I gotta go to work. | 我有工作要做 |
[57:07] | But this is, uh– | 不过这位… |
[57:08] | Izzy. | 我叫伊兹 |
[57:10] | Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[57:12] | Can you say hi to Izzy? | 跟伊兹打声招呼 |
[57:13] | Hi, Izzy. | 你好 伊兹 |
[57:15] | She’s gonna stay with you till mama comes home, ok? | 妈妈回来之前她会陪着你 好吗 |
[57:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[57:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[57:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[57:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[57:29] | It’s gonna be ok. | 没事的 |
[57:31] | It’s gonna be ok. | 没事的 |
[57:33] | All right. I love you. | 好了 我爱你 |
[57:35] | Go play back there. | 回那边去玩吧 |
[57:47] | Of course Will thought Matthew was a hostage. | 威尔肯定以为马修是人质 |
[57:50] | Why wouldn’t he? | 要不然呢 |
[57:51] | There’s a good chance Will tried to help him out. | 很可能是威尔帮他逃出去的呢 |
[57:53] | He told him when to go for the doors | 告诉他逃跑的时机 |
[57:55] | or offered to be a hostage to save the others. | 或为了救其他人 主动提出做人质 |
[57:57] | I’m sure he did. | 他肯定是这么做的 |
[57:58] | Well, there’s a flip side to this. | 但那样做肯定有反面效果 |
[58:00] | This guy could have gotten into Will’s head. | 那家伙可能取得了威尔的信任 |
[58:02] | Is there anything you want to tell your family | 问他说 要是你活不下来 |
[58:03] | in case you don’t make it? | 你有什么想跟你家人说 |
[58:04] | You think Will told them about JJ and Henry? | 你是说威尔跟他们提到了小洁和亨利 |
[58:06] | Unknowingly. | 他自己都没发觉 |
[58:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:10] | Will’s license is gone. | 威尔的驾照不见了 |
[58:13] | They know where we live. | 他们知道我们住哪了 |
[58:25] | Hey, check it out, Will. Mine looks… | 看看 威尔 我的看起来… |
[58:27] | It looks almost as good as yours, huh? | 看起来和你的相差无几 是吧 |
[58:30] | I wasn’t sure if I was gonna need you at all, | 我都不知道用不用得着你 |
[58:31] | but this way, it’s more fun. | 不过现在这样更有意思 |
[58:35] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[58:37] | Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[58:38] | You do everything I tell you | 一切照我说的做 |
[58:40] | or Izzy kills your boy. | 否则伊兹就杀了你儿子 |
[58:43] | There is no way out. | 你无处可逃 |
[58:45] | Let’s don’t believe the hype you’re the hero. | 别想逞英雄 |
[58:48] | Today’s not the day for that, Will. | 今天可不是时候 威尔 |
[58:51] | Come on, we’re late. | 快点吧 我们迟到了 |
[59:11] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[59:12] | What? | 哪样 |
[59:14] | Go all quiet. | 一声不吭 |
[59:16] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么样 |
[59:19] | Yell. | 喊出来 |
[59:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[59:23] | You can’t blame yourself. | 别责怪你自己 |
[59:24] | Want to bet? | 你怎么懂 |
[59:28] | I should have never left Henry today. | 我今天就不该离开亨利 |
[59:29] | You were doing your job. | 你是为了工作 |
[59:31] | I’m a mom. | 可我是个母亲 |
[59:32] | And a federal agent. | 你也是个联邦探员 |
[59:33] | I’m a mom first. | 我首先是位母亲 |
[59:34] | Who had no possible way of knowing how this day would go. | 谁也想不到会发生这样的事 |
[59:43] | We made this deal, Will and I. | 我和威尔曾经说好的 |
[59:48] | That Henry would never be alone | 我们俩至少有一个人 |
[59:50] | without either of us. | 要陪着亨利 |
[59:52] | I broke that. | 我食言了 |
[59:57] | He’ll forgive you. | 他会原谅你的 |
[1:00:03] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这些事 |
[1:00:06] | Why am I doing this? | 我为什么这么做 |
[1:00:09] | You ever been in combat? | 你打过仗吗 |
[1:00:12] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:13] | But you think you know what happens to the souls of men? | 可你自以为了解战争对人性的摧残 |
[1:00:16] | – I never said that. – You have no idea. | -我没那么说 -你根本不懂 |
[1:00:17] | Soldiers don’t come back and kill innocent people. | 至少军人不会回来残害无辜 |
[1:00:23] | You were sick before you ever went to war. | 你现在这样不是战争造成的 |
[1:00:24] | You’ve never been. | 你根本没经历过 |
[1:00:29] | It wasn’t the same after. | 一切都颠覆了 |
[1:00:31] | They just cut you off, you know? | 他们抛弃你 你知道吗 |
[1:00:34] | Everyone. Your family. The corps. The country. | 每一个人 家人 部队 整个国家 |
[1:00:37] | Goodbye. | 再见吧 |
[1:00:39] | We used you. | 他们利用完你 |
[1:00:40] | It’s a betrayal. | 赤裸裸的背叛 |
[1:00:41] | So what did I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[1:00:43] | I found a new home. | 我找到了新的归宿 |
[1:00:51] | Detective. | 警探 |
[1:00:53] | You on lockdown? | 戒严了吗 |
[1:00:54] | No. We’re diverting all traffic. | 没有 我们在疏导交通 |
[1:00:55] | Official vehicles only. | 只有政府车辆可以通过 |
[1:00:56] | We’re just here to do a sweep. | 我们过来做个搜查 |
[1:01:03] | Yes, sir. Go on through. | 好的 长官 过去吧 |
[1:01:25] | I thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[1:01:42] | You need to draw it. | 你来画吧 |
[1:02:00] | You’re silly. | 你傻乎乎的 |
[1:02:02] | Can we play hide-and-seek? | 我们来玩捉迷藏吧 |
[1:02:06] | In a minute. | 等会儿玩 |
[1:02:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:02:17] | My grandfather’s name was Henry. | 我祖父就叫亨利 |
[1:02:20] | He had blond hair just like you. | 跟你一样 他也有一头金发 |
[1:02:24] | He was a scary man. | 他可吓人了 |
[1:02:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:30] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[1:02:42] | So why didn’t they take all the money? | 他们怎么没把钱全拿走 |
[1:02:44] | There were a man down and they had to get out in a hurry. | 有人受伤了 他们必须马上离开 |
[1:02:46] | But for her, today was less about the money | 但她今天不只是为钱而来 |
[1:02:48] | and more about the spectacle. | 更多是为了吸引眼球 |
[1:02:50] | Everything they’ve said and done was for a reason. | 他们所说的和所做的都有理由 |
[1:02:52] | But what doesn’t make any sense | 但有一点不合理的是 |
[1:02:54] | is she switched the negotiation demand. | 她为什么改了谈判条件 |
[1:02:56] | Chris wanted to go to Switzerland. She changed it to Chad. | 克里斯想去瑞士 她却改成了乍得 |
[1:02:58] | They also requested a private plane, but no mention of a pilot. | 他们还要一架私人飞机 却没要飞行员 |
[1:03:02] | Guys, if you think about it, | 伙计们 想想看 |
[1:03:03] | Even the dates mean something. | 就连日期也有意义 |
[1:03:04] | In 2004, while she was wreaking havoc abroad, | 2004年 她在国外横行肆虐那会儿 |
[1:03:07] | he was dishonorably discharged. | 他被部队开除了 |
[1:03:09] | Then in 2008, they likely met in Chad. | 到2008年 他们也许在乍得认识了 |
[1:03:11] | And now this in 2012. | 现在到了2012年 又发生了这件事 |
[1:03:14] | Ok, so is it a coincidence that those are all election years | 所以他们专挑选举年给华盛顿添乱 |
[1:03:17] | and they attacked D.C.? | 会是巧合吗 |
[1:03:18] | Maybe this is a political statement. | 也许他们是在表达政治声明 |
[1:03:21] | No. It’s more personal than that. | 不 应该是满足他们的私欲 |
[1:03:24] | It’s their story. | 是他们在书写自己的故事 |
[1:03:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:28] | All of the details are a part of their story. | 所有的细节都是他们故事的一部分 |
[1:03:32] | Their timeline suggests | 他们的经历表明 |
[1:03:33] | they were both destructive before they met. | 早在相遇前 他们就暴虐成性了 |
[1:03:35] | So we’re talking about ex-military turning on their country. | 就是说前军人要以自己的国家为敌 |
[1:03:37] | It’s rare, but soldiers become disenfranchised | 虽不常见 不过军人确实可能 |
[1:03:40] | no matter what the nationality. | 背弃自己国家的公民权利 |
[1:03:41] | And if he met someone like-minded at that time, | 要是恰好碰上了臭味相投的人 |
[1:03:43] | there’d be no stopping them. | 就没人能阻止他们了 |
[1:03:44] | So you’re thinking | 那你是说 |
[1:03:45] | they met during the civil unrest in Chad in ’08. | 他们是08年乍得内乱的时候认识 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah, and one or both of them are pilots. | 对 他们中至少有一个人会开飞机 |
[1:03:49] | So if Garcia concentrates on that region, | 所以加西亚要是把重点放在那个区域 |
[1:03:52] | specifically weapons running in and out of Libya, | 尤其是从利比亚进出的武器 |
[1:03:53] | there’s a good chance I’ll find their paths crossed. | 我们很可能能找到他们的交集 |
[1:03:56] | Ok, multiple entries into Libya | 好的 多点接入利比亚 |
[1:03:59] | For a private pilot named Matthew downs in ’08, | 到08年找一个叫马修的飞行员 |
[1:04:01] | but I don’t have her name. | 没有那个女的的名字 |
[1:04:02] | Well, because she had aliases. | 因为她用的化名 |
[1:04:03] | It’s the only way to stay a ghost. | 那样才能不引人注目 |
[1:04:05] | Here’s the thing– they are a couple. | 重点是 他们是一对 |
[1:04:07] | Regardless of what we believe of them, | 不管我们认为他们是怎样的人 |
[1:04:09] | they will celebrate themselves and their connection. | 他们都会庆祝自己的相遇 |
[1:04:12] | Is there anything that happened on this date in Chad? | 今天这个日子在乍得有没有发生什么事 |
[1:04:17] | Oh, you are good, Emily Prentiss. | 你太厉害了 艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[1:04:19] | But this news is not. | 不过这条新闻就很不幸了 |
[1:04:21] | Yes, there were multiple explosions on this date in ’08. | 08年的今天那儿发生了多起爆炸事件 |
[1:04:24] | Where were the most casualties? | 哪里遇难的人数最多 |
[1:04:25] | At a church– no, no, a train. | 在一所教堂 不 不 是一辆火车 |
[1:04:28] | – Semtex and C-4? – Yep. | -用的塞姆汀和C-4炸药吗 -没错 |
[1:04:29] | Are trains still arriving at union station? | 联合车站还有火车到站吗 |
[1:04:31] | Yes, but only the authorities are allowed in. | 有 不过只有政府人员才允许进去 |
[1:04:33] | That’s why they needed Will. | 所以他们才需要威尔 |
[1:04:45] | She doesn’t have her cell. | 她没带手机 |
[1:04:46] | Kate would never take her eyes off Henry like this. | 凯特绝对不会对亨利置之不管 |
[1:04:49] | They must have him. | 他们一定抓到他了 |
[1:04:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:04:51] | We need a distraction. | 我们需要掩护 |
[1:05:03] | I thought you cared more about your family, Will. | 威尔 我还以为你更在乎你的家人 |
[1:05:18] | He’s gonna want to stay close to watch. | 他肯定在近处观察 |
[1:05:26] | Please proceed with caution to the nearest exit. | 请小心前往最近的出口 |
[1:05:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:58] | Please proceed with caution to the nearest exit. | 请小心前往最近的出口 |
[1:06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:07] | Hotch, I got the suspect going out the east wing. | 霍奇 我看到嫌犯从东侧跑出去了 |
[1:06:10] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:06:20] | I found Will. | 我找到威尔了 |
[1:06:21] | Is he mobile? | 他没事吧 |
[1:06:24] | Negative. He’s got 6 transmitters on him | 情况不妙 他身上戴着六个发射器 |
[1:06:28] | And this whole place is gonna blow. | 这整个地方都会被炸飞 |
[1:06:30] | All right, where are you? I’m on my way. | 行 你在哪 我来了 |
[1:06:31] | No, you gotta get everyone out. | 别来 你得把所有人都弄出去 |
[1:06:32] | Is the bomb squad here yet? | 拆弹小组来了没有 |
[1:06:33] | They’re 3 minutes away. | 再过三分钟就到 |
[1:06:35] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:06:36] | Emily, you gotta get Henry. | 艾米莉 你得去救亨利 |
[1:06:38] | They’re at the house. | 他们还在家里 |
[1:07:21] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[1:07:25] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:07:45] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:08:11] | – Mommy. – Come here. | -妈妈 -快过来 |
[1:08:24] | Just get everybody out of here. | 快把所有人都弄出去 |
[1:08:25] | I’m not gonna leave you. Just give me a minute. | 我不会走的 再给我一分钟 |
[1:08:28] | Just about all you got. | 也就剩那一分钟了 |
[1:08:30] | Ok, everything they did and said was about them. | 所有他们说的做的都是有关他们自己 |
[1:08:33] | Narcissists. | 自恋狂 |
[1:08:34] | Romantics. | 浪漫主义者 |
[1:08:35] | They met in 2008. | 他们是2008年认识 |
[1:08:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:08:42] | Seriously, Emily, go. | 我说真的 艾米莉 快走 |
[1:08:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:08:52] | Ok, hold on. Chad. | 坚持住 试试乍得 |
[1:08:55] | 2-4-2-3 2-4-2-3. | |
[1:08:58] | Oh! Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:08:59] | Ok, these are valentines for her, | 密码应该是对她诉衷肠的情话 |
[1:09:02] | So a 4-letter word. | 所以是四个字母的单词 |
[1:09:03] | Love, life, soul. | 真爱 一生 灵魂 |
[1:09:05] | Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[1:09:06] | Her name is Izzy. | 她的名字是伊兹 |
[1:09:08] | I-z-z-y I-z-z-y. | |
[1:09:15] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[1:09:54] | Prentiss, what’s your status? | 潘提斯 你那边怎么样 |
[1:09:58] | Prentiss, do you copy? | 潘提斯 听到了吗 |
[1:10:00] | The storytelling’s in the details. | 他们的故事很注重细节 |
[1:10:02] | Those wires mean something. | 那些线一定代表了什么 |
[1:10:03] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[1:10:04] | The colors of the flag of Chad. | 乍得国旗的颜色 |
[1:10:07] | Red, yellow, and blue. | 红 黄 蓝 |
[1:10:08] | Only one is different from the U.S. flag–yellow. | 只有一个和美国国旗不同 黄色 |
[1:10:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:10:22] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:10:25] | I didn’t overthink it. | 我没多想 |
[1:11:06] | They say I need another x-ray. | 他们说我还得再去照个X光片 |
[1:11:17] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[1:11:19] | No tears. It’s ok. | 别哭 没事的 |
[1:11:23] | Henry’s safe. It’s all gonna be fine. | 亨利很安全 一切都会好的 |
[1:11:30] | Ask me again. | 再问我一次 |
[1:11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:34] | Ask me. | 问我 |
[1:11:42] | Jennifer Jareau, will you marry me? | 洁妮芙·洁婼 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:11:46] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[1:11:48] | It’s about damn time. | 现在可真是时候 |
[1:11:54] | There’s a chaplain here. Let’s just do it now. | 这儿有牧师 我们现在就可以 |
[1:11:56] | Let’s just get it over with. | 我们赶紧把仪式办了吧 |
[1:11:56] | Hell, no. I’m not the one that’s supposed to be in the gown. | 不 不该由我来穿长袍 |
[1:12:00] | All right, fine. Monday, then. | 好吧 那就周一 |
[1:12:02] | Clear your calendar, ’cause we have a date at the courthouse. | 把时间空出来 我们在法院有个约会 |
[1:12:25] | The convention’s still happening tomorrow if you want to go. | 如果你愿意去的话 那活动明天还有 |
[1:12:27] | That whole city on the brink of destruction thing | 整个城市差点被破坏的事 |
[1:12:29] | kind of took the wind out of my sails, you know? | 让我觉得很不爽 知道吗 |
[1:12:30] | That’ll do it every time. | 每次都会如此 |
[1:12:32] | We didn’t finish the inspection. | 我们还没做完检查 |
[1:12:34] | No need. | 不需要了 |
[1:12:35] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:36] | There is a horizontal crack in the foundation. | 地基上有一处横裂 |
[1:12:40] | It just weakens the entire base that the house is sitting on. | 那会减弱上面整个房子的承重能力 |
[1:12:43] | Yeah. That does not sound good. | 没错 听上去不太好 |
[1:12:44] | So, our unsub is Izzy Rogers. | 嫌犯名叫伊兹·罗杰斯 |
[1:12:49] | She’ll be charged with multiple counts domestically, | 她会被指控多起国内犯罪 |
[1:12:52] | and our international counterparts will have their turn with her. | 而我们的国际友人也会和她算账 |
[1:12:56] | She will never see the light of day. | 她再也出不来了 |
[1:12:57] | I just thought you’d like to know that. | 我觉得你们应该想知道 |
[1:13:00] | Agent Morgan, a word? | 摩根探员 借一步说话 |
[1:13:10] | I, uh… | 我… |
[1:13:13] | I haven’t had a chance to speak with you. | 我一直没找到机会和你聊聊 |
[1:13:15] | I sort of hit the ground running. | 最近有点脱不开身 |
[1:13:20] | It took a lot of courage to confront me about my drinking. | 要正视我酗酒的问题需要很大勇气 |
[1:13:26] | You changed my life. | 你改变了我的生活 |
[1:13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:29] | Honestly, ma’am, that’s not necessary. | 说实话 长官 您不必如此 |
[1:13:33] | A simple “You’re welcome” would suffice. | 简单的说句不客气就足够了 |
[1:13:36] | I’m just glad you’re back. | 很高兴您回来了 |
[1:13:39] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才不这么想 |
[1:13:40] | Hang on, let me check. | 稍等 我确认一下 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, wait, she’s here. Erin, don’t go anywhere. | 等等 她在这 艾琳 哪都别去 |
[1:13:43] | Dave wants to know if everyone is free tomorrow night? | 戴夫想知道大家明晚是否有空 |
[1:13:45] | Well, it depends on if he’s buying. Then I’m definitely in. | 那取决于他是否请客 我肯定参加 |
[1:13:48] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:50] | You hear that? We’re in. | 听到了吗 我们都去 |
[1:13:54] | Emily, look, I know you don’t want to talk about it, | 艾米莉 听着 我知道你不想谈这事 |
[1:13:56] | but it’s exactly why we need to talk about it. | 但这正是我们要谈的原因 |
[1:13:58] | This has nothing to do with cracks in the foundation. | 这和地基上的裂痕无关 |
[1:14:01] | No. But it’s a sign. | 是的 但它是个预兆 |
[1:14:04] | Please don’t get all free spirit on me. | 别扯些虚幻的东西来糊弄我 |
[1:14:06] | I almost blew up yesterday, twice. | 我昨天两次差点被炸死 |
[1:14:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:11] | That’s about as grounded as you can get. | 我差点就死在当场 永远无法离开了 |
[1:14:14] | You want to leave, don’t you? | 你是想离开了吧 |
[1:14:17] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[1:14:18] | It’s the only reason you would be this quiet, Emily. | 那是你如此沉默的唯一原因 艾米莉 |
[1:14:22] | Can we please talk about this later? | 我们能以后再聊这事吗 |
[1:14:24] | No. | 不行 |
[1:14:26] | How long have you been thinking about this? | 你这么想多久了 |
[1:14:29] | Honestly… | 实话实说… |
[1:14:32] | since I got back. | 从我回来就开始了 |
[1:14:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:14:39] | It’s not you guys. | 不是因为你们 |
[1:14:41] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:14:43] | I just can’t grab on to my old life | 我只是没办法重回以前的生活 |
[1:14:47] | and pretend that nothing happened. | 假装什么事都没发生过 |
[1:14:50] | Is this about Easter? | 是因为伊斯特吗 |
[1:14:52] | No. | 不是 |
[1:14:54] | But he did ask me to run the London office. | 但他确实请我去负责伦敦办事处 |
[1:14:58] | And you’re gonna do it. | 你打算过去 |
[1:15:00] | He just asked yesterday. | 他昨天才问的我 |
[1:15:02] | But you’re thinking about it. | 但你正在考虑此事 |
[1:15:03] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[1:15:05] | I– | 我… |
[1:15:07] | I thought buying a house and putting down roots | 我本以为买幢房子扎根在这里 |
[1:15:11] | was gonna fix this feeling. | 能够改变这种感觉 |
[1:15:14] | It was gonna give me what I wanted. | 它能带给我我想要的东西 |
[1:15:17] | But it hasn’t. | 但并非如此 |
[1:15:21] | It’s bigger than that. | 事情远比想像的复杂 |
[1:15:26] | You think I should stay. | 你认为我应该留下 |
[1:15:30] | I think I miss you already. | 我认为我已经开始想你了 |
[1:15:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:38] | I’ll tell you later. | 我回头再告诉你 |
[1:15:40] | I do not like the sound of “I’ll tell you later.” | 我不喜欢别人用”回头再告诉我”来婉拒我 |
[1:15:43] | It’s JJ’s night, and I don’t want to… | 今晚是属于小洁的 我不希望… |
[1:15:45] | All right, if you are telling me | 好吧 如果你要告诉我 |
[1:15:46] | that there is something bad happening right now | 现在会有什么不好的事情 |
[1:15:48] | to balance out the goodness that is tonight, | 要破坏掉今晚的好事 |
[1:15:51] | I will have none of it, because I don’t believe in that. | 我才不会买账 因为我一点都不信 |
[1:15:54] | Although it’s totally one of the truths of life, isn’t it? | 尽管这确实是人生的真相 不是吗 |
[1:15:57] | The bitter and the sweet mixed up together in a cosmic soap | 在这个世界上 好事和坏事总是混在一起 |
[1:15:59] | – Penelope, Penelope, breathe. – that we’ve all signed up for. | -佩内洛普 冷静 -我们都难以避免 |
[1:16:01] | – Breathe. – I think Kevin’s here tonight. | -深呼吸 -我觉得凯文今晚应该会来 |
[1:16:02] | It would make sense that he would come tonight– | 他来才说的过去… |
[1:16:06] | He’s here. He’s here and he’s with her, | 他来了 他来了却带着她 |
[1:16:08] | so I’m gonna go somewhere which is not– | 我要去别的什么地方… |
[1:16:11] | Go somewhere that is not– that is not here. | 去别的什么地方 不是这里就行 |
[1:16:13] | – Hi, Penelope. – Hello. Hello. Hi. | -你好 佩内洛普 -你好 你好 |
[1:16:15] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:16:18] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[1:16:19] | Hi. It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:16:21] | Oh, it’s nice to see you, too. Hey, Derek. | 我也很高兴见到你 戴瑞 |
[1:16:22] | Hey, Beth. What’s up, Hotch? | 贝丝 你怎么样 霍奇 |
[1:16:24] | Oh, look out. Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[1:16:26] | Little man Jack. Give me some. | 小大人杰克 来拍一个 |
[1:16:27] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:16:28] | They got a really cool fountain right over there. | 那面有个很酷的喷泉 |
[1:16:31] | You want to check it out with me? | 想和我一起去看看吗 |
[1:16:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:16:34] | I want to see, too. | 我也想去看看 |
[1:16:35] | All right, come. Go. Go, go, go, go. | 好的 来吧 走走 |
[1:16:38] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:16:42] | That bad? | 那么糟吗 |
[1:16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:45] | That’s your tell. | 那是你的标志动作 |
[1:16:47] | It is? | 是吗 |
[1:16:49] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[1:16:51] | Every since I’ve known you. | 从我认识你的那天开始 |
[1:16:54] | Well, you have one, too. | 好吧 你也有一个 |
[1:16:56] | I do? | 我吗 |
[1:16:57] | Yeah. Only I’m not gonna tell you what it is | 没错 不过我不会告诉你是什么 |
[1:16:59] | – or you’ll stop doing it. – I see. | -不然你就不会再做了 -好吧 |
[1:17:03] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[1:17:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:17:08] | But not now. | 不过不是现在 |
[1:17:10] | First thing tomorrow. | 明天一早 |
[1:17:11] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |
[1:17:30] | Someone knows how to throw a party. | 有些人就是会办派对 |
[1:17:32] | You don’t mess around. | 你从不会搞砸 |
[1:17:34] | What can I tell you? I’m the host with the most. | 我能说什么呢 我是最棒的 |
[1:17:36] | No kidding. | 绝对的 |
[1:17:38] | look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[1:17:42] | Mom… | 妈 |
[1:17:45] | Ok, what’s–what’s going on? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[1:17:47] | Well, we couldn’t get married without your mama. | 我们不能在你妈不在场的情况下结婚 |
[1:17:50] | I might have overheard a little proposal yesterday. | 我昨天貌似无意听到求婚什么的 |
[1:17:54] | And I couldn’t wait till Monday. | 我等不到周一了 |
[1:17:56] | Ok, so this is why you guys are so dressed up, huh? | 好吧 所以你们才穿得如此正式吗 |
[1:17:59] | Yes. And you will be, too. | 没错 你也要哦 |
[1:18:02] | I brought something borrowed. | 我带了一件借来之物[婚礼习俗] |
[1:18:04] | Mom, is that your dress? | 妈 那是你的礼服吗 |
[1:18:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:18:08] | Let’s go see if it still fits. | 我们去试试是否还合身吧 |
[1:18:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:18:13] | Mom… | 妈 |
[1:18:15] | So, nervous? | 怎么样 紧张吗 |
[1:18:17] | Only if she doesn’t come back down. | 如果她一去不回 我才会紧张 |
[1:19:35] | They say that good things happen to good people. | 常言说好人有好报 |
[1:19:38] | Today is one of those days, | 今天正是如此 |
[1:19:41] | and these are two of those people. | 那两位就是喜逢好事的好人 |
[1:19:43] | We love you. | 我们爱你们 |
[1:19:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:19:45] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:19:55] | *Well, I know* | *我心深知* |
[1:19:57] | *what I didn’t want to know* | *曾经不想知之事* |
[1:19:59] | *And I saw where I didn’t want to go* | *曾经不想去之地* |
[1:20:04] | *So I took the path* | *我默默选择* |
[1:20:07] | *less traveled on* | *少有人走之路* |
[1:20:09] | *And I’ll let my stories be whispered when I’m gone* | *当我离去 让我的故事在耳边低声传唱* |
[1:20:16] | *when I’m gone* | *当我离去* |
[1:20:21] | *when I’m gone* | *当我离去* |
[1:20:26] | *when I’m gone* | *当我离去* |
[1:20:36] | *When he walked into my life* | *当我的生命中多了个他* |
[1:20:38] | *and in I let him dive* | *我让他潜入我的心底* |
[1:20:40] | *Because the way that he looked at me* | *因为他凝视我的样子* |
[1:20:43] | *made me feel alive* | *让我的生命充满意义* |
[1:20:46] | *And now I know* | *现在我才知* |
[1:20:49] | *nothing I know would release that* | *我所知的一切都比不上* |
[1:20:52] | *comes when you’re in the fold* | *你在我身边时的美好* |
[1:20:57] | *in the fold* | *在我身边* |
[1:21:02] | *in the fold* | *在我身边* |
[1:21:07] | *in the fold* | *在我身边* |
[1:21:17] | *’cause in this life* | *因为此生* |
[1:21:18] | *you must find something to live for* | *你必须找到生活的目标* |
[1:21:21] | *’cause when the darkness comes a-callin’* | *因为当黑暗开始召唤* |
[1:21:24] | *you’ll go back to where you were before* | *你又会回到之前的所在* |
[1:21:27] | *’cause this life is as fragile as a dream* | *因为此生如梦一般脆弱* |
[1:21:31] | *And nothing’s ever really* | *没有任何东西真的* |
[1:21:34] | *as it seems* | *如其表象* |
[1:21:38] | *as it seems* | *如其表象* |
[1:21:43] | *as it seems* | *如其表象* |
[1:21:48] | *as it seems* | *如其表象* |
[1:21:53] | I’ve always heard every ending | 我总听说每个结束 |
[1:21:55] | is also a beginning | 也是新的开始 |
[1:21:57] | and we just don’t know it at the time. | 我们只是当时没有发觉 |
[1:22:00] | I’d like to believe that’s true. | 我宁愿相信那是真的 |