时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is my baby girl on that beach? | 我的宝贝女儿在那沙滩上吗 |
[00:04] | One of the victims that we found | 我们找到的被害人中有一人 |
[00:05] | fits Cindi’s general description. | 和辛蒂的特征大致吻合 |
[00:07] | Morgan’s cousin fled a stalker. | 摩根的表妹为躲避跟踪狂而音信全无 |
[00:09] | So whenever unidentified female remains turn up, | 所以只要出现身份不明的女尸 |
[00:12] | he gets that call. | 他就会接到电话 |
[00:13] | I know you, Derek. There is something, isn’t there? | 我了解你 戴瑞 你肯定有发现了 |
[00:16] | My auntie spent years obsessing over Cindi’s last few hours. | 我阿姨多年来一直耿耿于怀辛蒂最后去了哪里 |
[00:19] | It’s killing her, Rossi. | 她简直痛不欲生 罗西 |
[00:20] | I’m never gonna know, am I? | 我永远都没法知道真相了 是吗 |
[00:22] | He picked out her picture. | 他指认了她的照片 |
[00:23] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:39] | Hi. Leave a message after the tone. | 你好 请在提示音后留言 |
[00:42] | Hey, Mom, it’s me. | 妈 是我 |
[00:44] | They’re all out of the 2%, | 2%的都卖没了 |
[00:46] | so I got 1% instead. | 所以我要了1%的 |
[00:48] | And let me know if an extra 1% makes that much of a difference | 要是差那么1%都不行的话就跟我说 |
[00:52] | and I’ll stop at Jewel or something. | 我再去超市什么的找找 |
[00:54] | All right. Bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[01:09] | What– | 不会吧 |
[01:15] | Cindi? | 辛蒂 |
[01:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:35] | Somebody call 911. Hurry! | 快报警 |
[02:00] | Hey. Everything all right? | 出什么事了 |
[02:03] | Derek, you need to come home. | 戴瑞 你快回家 |
[02:06] | What’s wrong? Is it ma? | 怎么了 妈妈出事了吗 |
[02:07] | It’s Desiree. | 是黛丝莉 |
[02:11] | She’s been hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[02:23] | Either my big brother’s in the room, | 如果不是我哥来了 |
[02:25] | or somebody else is wearing his nasty-ass cologne. | 就是有人喷了和他一样的臭香水 |
[02:36] | Well, hey there. | 怎么样了 |
[02:38] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[02:40] | I sent her home. | 我让她回去了 |
[02:42] | I wanted her to get some rest. | 叫她休息一会儿 |
[02:46] | Desi? | 黛丝 |
[02:48] | What were you thinking? | 你当时想什么呢 |
[02:50] | Who were you chasing? | 你在追谁 |
[02:51] | I didn’t see the driver. | 我没看到司机 |
[02:54] | But the passenger… | 但副驾驶座上的人 |
[02:55] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[02:57] | It was Cindi. | 是辛蒂 |
[03:01] | Aunt Yvonne’s Cindi? | 伊芳阿姨家的辛蒂吗 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:06] | Desi… | 黛丝 |
[03:08] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[03:11] | I swear to god, | 我对天发誓 |
[03:12] | she was as close as you are to me. | 她离我就像你现在离我这么近 |
[03:14] | Closer. | 还更近 |
[03:17] | You gotta listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[03:19] | Sometimes our mind plays tricks on us. | 有时候我们会胡思乱想 |
[03:22] | We invent things. | 会无中生有 |
[03:24] | It’s why eyewitness testimony is unreliable. | 所以目击证人的证词才会靠不住 |
[03:27] | No. When I got her to look at me, | 不 她注意到我以后 |
[03:30] | she didn’t just recognize me, | 不是跟我打招呼 |
[03:33] | she said something. | 而是说了什么 |
[03:36] | She said “I’m sorry.” | 她说 对不起 |
[03:41] | Now, would I invent that? | 这总不会是我无中生有吧 |
[03:45] | It was her. | 就是她 |
[04:00] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[04:01] | She’s awake. She’s talking. | 醒了 能说话了 |
[04:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:03] | Morgan, take as much personal time as you need. | 摩根 你不用急着回来 |
[04:07] | Hotch… | 霍奇 |
[04:09] | I think I might have a case out here. | 我想我这边可能有个案子 |
[04:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:14] | Look, I need to come clean about something. | 听着 我有件事要坦白 |
[04:17] | I lied about someone being dead. | 我撒谎说某人已经死了 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[04:21] | Last year, | 去年 |
[04:22] | that fisherman unsub that was dumping the bodies in the Atlantic, | 那个杀人抛尸大西洋的渔夫 |
[04:25] | he claimed that my cousin was one of his victims. | 他声称我表妹是被害人之一 |
[04:28] | Falsely. You deduced he’d never met her. | 不可能 你之前推断出他从没见过她 |
[04:32] | I told my family it was him. | 我告诉我家人就是他干的 |
[04:36] | Cindi had been missing for 8 years | 辛蒂失踪八年了 |
[04:37] | and my aunt needed closure. | 我得给我阿姨一个交代 |
[04:40] | And even though I kept looking, I lied, Hotch. | 虽然我没停止调查 但我说谎了 霍奇 |
[04:43] | I lied because I wanted my family to move on. | 因为我希望我家人能抛开过去 |
[04:48] | But now there’s evidence she’s alive. | 但现在有证据表明她还活着 |
[04:53] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[04:55] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就赶来 |
[05:22] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么 |
[06:01] | The Company | 组织 |
[06:04] | “Worse than telling a lie | 比说谎更可怕的 |
[06:06] | is spending your whole life staying true to a lie.” | 是要用一生来维系谎言 |
[06:08] | Robert Brault. | 罗柏·布劳特 |
[06:10] | So your cousin fled Chicago 8 years ago | 所以八年前因为被同事跟踪 |
[06:12] | because a co-worker was stalking her? | 你表妹就逃离了芝加哥 |
[06:15] | Yeah, a guy named John Hitchens. | 是的 那人叫约翰·希金斯 |
[06:18] | Cindi and Yvonne came to me and asked me if they should be worried. | 辛蒂和伊芳来问过我用不用担心 |
[06:21] | Her emails and phone logs showed classic stalker behavior. | 她收到的电邮和电话显示出典型的跟踪狂行为 |
[06:24] | Multiple messages every hour. | 每小时短信不断 |
[06:25] | Gifts he sent which she later returned. | 他送她礼物 她再退回去 |
[06:27] | That would enrage a stalker. | 肯定会惹毛跟踪者 |
[06:29] | But until they become violent, | 他们很精明 不到非要 |
[06:30] | they’re smart enough to skirt the law. | 采取暴力手段的地步绝不触犯法律 |
[06:32] | Human resources at the investment bank wouldn’t do anything, | 投资银行的人力资源部无所作为 |
[06:35] | and Chicago P.D. couldn’t. | 芝加哥警局又无能为力 |
[06:37] | So Yvonne and I convinced Cindi to move. | 所以伊芳和我说服辛蒂搬家 |
[06:40] | She contacted us from Charleston on her way to Savannah. | 她要去萨瓦那 途中在查尔斯城联系过我们 |
[06:44] | And then she was gone. | 之后就杳无音讯了 |
[06:45] | And Hitchens blew his brains out two weeks later in Chicago. | 两周后 希金斯在芝加哥开枪自杀了 |
[06:49] | That was good enough for the local P.D. to conclude | 当地警方自然得出结论 |
[06:51] | that he’d killed her. | 说是他杀了她 |
[06:52] | Except for one major detail. We never found the body. | 除去很重要的一点 我们一直没找到尸体 |
[06:55] | If his endgame was suicide, | 如果他只会一死了之 |
[06:57] | he wasn’t organized enough to dispose of the body that permanently. | 说明他不会有能力把尸体藏得那么好 |
[06:59] | That’s why I never stopped looking. | 所以我才一直没放弃追查 |
[07:01] | I just didn’t think that | 我只是没想到 |
[07:02] | she would surface right back here in Chicago. | 她又会在芝加哥露面 |
[07:04] | We need to reopen both cases. | 我们得重新调查这两宗案子 |
[07:06] | Both Cindi’s disappearance and Hitchens’ suicide. | 辛蒂的失踪案和希金斯的自杀案 |
[07:08] | The discrepancies in each would explain her current behavior. | 两者之间的矛盾之处也许能解释她现在的行为 |
[07:10] | Morgan, I need to talk to you when we land. | 摩根 到了以后我们得谈谈 |
[07:13] | I can’t wait. | 求之不得 |
[07:16] | Auntie, what are you doing here? | 阿姨 你怎么来了 |
[07:20] | Your older sister called me about the accident. | 你姐姐通知了我车祸的事 |
[07:23] | She also told me what Desiree saw. | 她还告诉我黛丝莉看到了谁 |
[07:26] | Look, auntie, we don’t know anything for sure yet. | 听着 阿姨 目前还没定论呢 |
[07:29] | Derek Morgan, what is going on with my daughter? | 戴瑞·摩根 我女儿到底怎样了 |
[07:35] | Please. | 这边谈 |
[08:00] | Detective Palmer, what do you have? | 帕尔默警探 你们掌握了哪些资料 |
[08:02] | I wish we had more to give you. | 真希望能多给你们提供点资料 |
[08:04] | You know how missing persons cases are. | 你们也知道失踪人口案是个什么情况 |
[08:06] | Actually, there’s quite a bit here. | 其实资料还不算少 |
[08:07] | These were found in Hitchens’ apartment after the suicide. | 这些是希金斯自杀后在他公寓发现的 |
[08:09] | Some were blown up from the original film stock. | 有些是用原版胶片洗出来的 |
[08:12] | So if Hitchens took them, | 所以希金斯拍了这些照 |
[08:13] | he didn’t zoom in on Photoshop. | 但没用PS处理 |
[08:15] | He’s an old-school shutterbug. | 他是个老派的摄影迷 |
[08:16] | Reid and Prentiss, check Hitchens’ photographic background. | 里德和潘提斯 去查一下希金斯的摄影背景 |
[08:19] | Even 8 years ago, most people had gone digital. | 就算是八年前 多数人也不用胶片了 |
[08:22] | The gun Hitchens used to kill himself | 根据希金斯自杀用的那把枪 |
[08:23] | was traced to this dealer. | 警方查到了这个枪贩 |
[08:25] | Local guy. Completely by the book. No record. | 本地人 循规蹈矩 没有案底 |
[08:27] | The .44 was the only gun in Hitchens’ possession. | 希金斯只有这一把点44口径的枪 |
[08:30] | That’s a big gun to kill yourself with. | 用这枪自杀也太大材小用了 |
[08:33] | We should talk to the dealer, | 我们去找那个枪贩谈谈 |
[08:34] | find out what his mindset was when he bought it. | 查明他当时买枪的时候是什么状态 |
[08:51] | Um, I sent you the case file Chicago P.D. sent me. | 我把芝加哥警局发给我的案件资料发给你了 |
[08:55] | I got it. | 我收到了 |
[08:57] | Yeah. So there’s that. | 好的 就这事 |
[09:01] | Bad, huh? | 不痛快吧 |
[09:05] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s pretty bad. | 不痛快 相当不痛快 |
[09:11] | Penelope, can you just talk to me? | 佩内洛普 能和我说说话吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah, what about? | 好 说什么 |
[09:16] | I don’t care. Just–just talk. | 无所谓 说说话就行 |
[09:19] | Ok, um… | 好吧 |
[09:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | I–god, this is the first time in my life | 天 我这辈子头一回 |
[09:30] | I don’t have anything to say. | 无话可说 |
[09:32] | Except that I’m– I’m here for you. | 我只能说 我会支持你的 |
[09:35] | Ok, Derek? I’m right here. | 知道了吗 戴瑞 我支持你 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I know you are. | 知道了 我知道你会支持我的 |
[09:41] | The gun was bought 8 years ago? | 八年前买的枪吗 |
[09:43] | At least, if not longer. | 至少八年 或者更久 |
[09:48] | Here we go. | 在这儿 |
[09:53] | Oh, yeah. | 找到了 |
[09:55] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[09:57] | John Hitchens? | 约翰·希金斯吗 |
[09:58] | Hitchens? | 希金斯 |
[10:00] | No, ma’am. The fellow who bought this piece was Malcolm Ford. | 不 长官 买这把枪的人叫马科姆·福德 |
[10:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:12] | Well, maybe the gun traded hands. | 也许这把枪又转手了 |
[10:14] | Malcolm ford sold it to Hitchens, | 马科姆把枪卖给了希金斯 |
[10:15] | and Hitchens shot himself? | 希金斯再拿来自杀 |
[10:17] | Or he never sold it to Hitchens at all. | 或许他根本没把枪卖给希金斯 |
[10:19] | He used it on him. | 而是对他开了枪 |
[10:21] | So I guess the real question here is, who’s Malcolm Ford? | 看来关键问题是 马科姆·福德是谁 |
[10:27] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[10:29] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[10:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:33] | Put this in the glove box. | 把这个放进车里的储物箱 |
[10:50] | Good day. | 你好 |
[10:51] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:52] | Getting away for the weekend? | 出去度周末吗 |
[10:54] | Just headed up to the cabin. | 正打算去森林小屋 |
[10:55] | Ah. Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:57] | Will do. | 一定 |
[11:08] | Malcolm, do we have to do this? | 马科姆 我们非要走吗 |
[11:10] | Maybe she didn’t recognize me. | 也许她没认出我 |
[11:11] | Maybe. But we can’t take that chance. | 也许 但我们不能冒这个险 |
[11:23] | So Cindi had two stalkers. | 所以辛蒂惹上了两个跟踪狂 |
[11:25] | No, only one. Ford fits the profile better than Hitchens. | 不 只有一个 福德比希金斯更符合侧写 |
[11:29] | Ford had multiple assault and harassment charges, | 福德多次被指控伤人和骚扰 |
[11:31] | all filed by ex-girlfriends and random women he met. | 指控者不是前女友就是偶遇的女性 |
[11:34] | And Garcia found credit card purchases | 加西亚查了他的信用卡消费记录 |
[11:36] | for black and white photographic equipment for Ford. | 发现他购买过黑白摄影设备 |
[11:38] | So this guy killed Hitchens and then set him up. | 也就是说这家伙杀了希金斯 然后陷害他 |
[11:40] | Behaviorally it would make sense. | 从行为学上解释得通 |
[11:42] | If Ford was stalking your cousin, | 如果是福德在跟踪你表妹 |
[11:44] | he would have seen Hitchens as competition, | 他肯定把希金斯视为对手 |
[11:46] | so he kills him and he plants the photos | 所以他杀了他 还栽赃了照片 |
[11:48] | to throw off your investigation. | 来误导你们的调查方向 |
[11:50] | Hotch, I want to bring this guy in and question him personally. | 霍奇 我要逮捕这家伙 亲自审问他 |
[11:52] | Garcia just sent us his address. | 加西亚刚把他的住址发过来了 |
[11:55] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[12:01] | Have you told your aunt about any of this? | 你跟你阿姨说这事了吗 |
[12:05] | She, uh…yeah. | 她… 说了 |
[12:09] | We need to know how Ford found Cindi. | 我们得知道福德是怎么找上的辛蒂 |
[12:12] | So you need to ask her. | 你得去问问她 |
[12:15] | Is that it? | 没别的了吗 |
[12:18] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[12:23] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[12:30] | It’s clear here. | 这里没人 |
[12:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:34] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:35] | The house is empty, but there’s evidence of a woman living here. | 屋子空着 不过有女性住在这里的迹象 |
[12:37] | Looks like they both packed up in a hurry. | 看来他们走得很匆忙 |
[12:43] | They were trying to cover their tracks. | 他们想掩盖踪迹 |
[12:46] | What the hell is she doing with this guy? | 她到底和这家伙在一起做什么 |
[13:13] | Hello, you two. | 你们好 |
[13:17] | You must be Cindi. | 你一定是辛蒂了 |
[13:20] | Dominic has told me so much about you. | 多米尼克经常提起你 |
[13:22] | This is Dominic and is wife Suzy. | 这是多米尼克和他妻子苏茜 |
[13:24] | They’re gonna help us out. | 他们会帮我们渡过难关 |
[13:30] | Cindi? You have permission. | 辛蒂 我允许你说话了 |
[13:33] | Thank you for all your help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[13:34] | Please let me know if I can be of service. | 有什么可以效劳的请尽管说 |
[13:38] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[13:40] | Can we hide the car? | 我们能把车藏起来吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. There’s room in the garage. | 当然 车库里停得下 |
[13:43] | And I’ve been in touch with a guy who can get you into Canada. | 我已经联系好了 有人送你们去加拿大 |
[13:46] | We’re not going to the cabin? | 我们不去木屋了吗 |
[13:54] | Why don’t I take you inside? | 我带你进屋去吧 |
[14:00] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[14:03] | Let me give you the tour. | 我带你参观一下 |
[14:12] | How long you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[14:15] | 12 years. | 12年了 |
[14:16] | Want to know the secret? | 想知道秘诀吗 |
[14:19] | Communication. | 沟通 |
[14:20] | He talks, I listen. | 他说我听 |
[14:22] | Down here, sweetheart. | 在下面 亲爱的 |
[14:26] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[14:28] | You can take the bed. | 你睡床吧 |
[14:58] | I wouldn’t do that. | 劝你还是别看 |
[15:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:02] | It’s a head box. | 是个头箱 |
[15:08] | He would take my cousin’s head | 他把我表妹的头 |
[15:10] | and put it through the hole, and then he’d… | 塞进这个洞里 然后他就… |
[15:20] | Morgan, we need to deliver a profile. | 摩根 我们要发布侧写了 |
[15:21] | Why, reid? | 还有必要吗 里德 |
[15:22] | We know who the unsub is. | 我们都知道嫌犯是谁了 |
[15:24] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们必须发布侧写 |
[15:32] | I’ve had lots of servants, but none like her. | 我有过很多仆人 但没一个像她那样的 |
[15:35] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:37] | Told her about the company | 告诉她如果表现不好 |
[15:38] | and what they’d do to her if she didn’t behave. | 组织就会严厉惩罚她 |
[15:42] | Oh. There’s one number programmed on here. | 这里存了一个号码 |
[15:46] | He’ll get you to Toronto tonight. | 他今晚会带你们去多伦多 |
[15:48] | He a company man? | 他是组织里的人吗 |
[15:49] | You can trust him. | 他靠得住 |
[15:52] | Auntie… | 阿姨 |
[15:57] | Do you know that man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[16:00] | Yes. | 认识 |
[16:02] | He went to the church Cindi and I went to. | 他跟我和辛蒂去同一所教堂 |
[16:06] | Did you talk to him? | 你们和他说过话吗 |
[16:09] | He talked to us. | 他主动找我们说的 |
[16:12] | Is this him? | 是他干的吗 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:18] | Most stalkers have the delusion | 大多数跟踪狂都会产生错觉 |
[16:19] | that the woman that they’re after wants to be with them. | 以为他们跟踪的那些女性想和他们在一起 |
[16:21] | But not this man. | 但这个人不一样 |
[16:24] | He lays low and he follows you. | 他行事低调 暗中跟踪你们 |
[16:27] | He watched us pack up Cindi. | 他看着我们帮辛蒂收拾行李 |
[16:30] | And then he kept watching her all the way to Charleston. | 然后他一路监视她到了查尔斯城 |
[16:34] | But if he brought her back here, | 可他要是把她带回来了 |
[16:36] | why didn’t she try to escape? | 为什么她不逃跑呢 |
[16:38] | After 8 years in captivity at the hands of Malcolm Ford, | 我们认为被马科姆·福德囚禁八年后 |
[16:42] | we believe Cindi Burns’ ego has been shattered. | 辛蒂·巴恩斯已经没有自我了 |
[16:45] | As a result, he could afford to give her some degree of freedom | 所以他才敢给她一定程度的自由 |
[16:48] | and trust that she would stay with him. | 相信她不会离他而去 |
[16:50] | Which is why it’s going to be very difficult | 所以要让辛蒂离开施暴者 |
[16:52] | to get Cindi away from her captor. | 将会非常困难 |
[16:54] | We believe she’s suffering an extreme form of Stockholm Syndrome. | 我们认为她已患上严重的斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[16:57] | Like that girl from the seventies, Hearst. | 就像70年代被绑架的那个女孩赫斯特一样 |
[16:59] | Patty Hearst, that’s right. | 是的 帕蒂·赫斯特 |
[17:00] | So is Cindi gonna start robbing banks now? | 这么说辛蒂会去抢银行吗 |
[17:02] | No. He’s done something a lot worse. | 不会 但他干的事比这坏得多 |
[17:06] | He got her to believe in the company. | 他骗她相信有某种组织存在 |
[17:09] | What’s the company? | 什么组织 |
[17:11] | It’s a sadomasochistic role play scenario, | 这是一种施虐受虐狂角色扮演情境 |
[17:13] | a game, essentially, | 其实是一种游戏 |
[17:14] | in which a cabal of men tell their submissives | 就是一群别有用心的男人告诉顺从者 |
[17:15] | they can trade their slaves at their whim. | 他们可以随心所欲地交换他们的奴隶 |
[17:18] | If you displease your master or try to escape, | 如果你不讨主人欢心 或是想逃跑 |
[17:20] | the company will find you, kill you, and kill your family. | 组织就会找到你 杀了你和你的家人 |
[17:24] | The voluntary submissives understand that it’s just a fantasy, | 自愿顺从者知道这只是种幻想 |
[17:27] | but Malcolm Ford has gotten Cindi to believe it’s real. | 但马科姆·福德已让辛蒂相信这些都是真的 |
[17:29] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[17:30] | This was dated 3 years after her abduction. | 这发生在她被绑三年后 |
[17:34] | Which means for the last 5 years, | 就是说这五年来 |
[17:35] | her only reality was his unending abuse. | 她唯一面对的就是无止尽的折磨 |
[17:43] | Then he gave her this. | 然后他给了她这个 |
[17:50] | This is a slave contract. | 这是份奴隶契约 |
[17:58] | She signed her name. | 她竟然签了名 |
[18:03] | My baby girl. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[18:05] | The documentation we’ve found on the company | 我们找到的关于那个组织的文件 |
[18:07] | informs our profile and will inform your manhunt, | 让我们有了侧写和搜捕的方向 |
[18:10] | because it might point to where Malcolm Ford is now. | 因为它也许能指明马科姆·福德现在在哪 |
[18:13] | The language on their contract speaks of an underground network, | 契约上的措辞表明有某种地下网络存在 |
[18:16] | which tells us that he has a few men he trusts. | 也就是说他有同伙 |
[18:19] | Which means that what started as an S&M game could now be a ring. | 说明最开始的SM游戏可能已经发展成团伙 |
[18:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:43] | He said this is where he’d pick us up. | 他说他会来这里接我们的 |
[18:48] | Stop it. Right now. | 不准哭 快 |
[18:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:55] | I think it’s time for a lesson. | 看来得给你点教训了 |
[18:57] | No! I’ll behave, I promise. | 不要 我会守规矩的 我保证 |
[19:00] | Please, I’ll behave, I promise. | 求你了 我听话了 我发誓 |
[19:02] | You had your chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[19:08] | I want you to get that damn cabin out of your mind, ok? | 别再想那个该死的木屋了 懂吗 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause we’re not coming back. | 我们不会再回来了 |
[19:14] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[19:15] | Clear. | 明白了 |
[19:27] | Now go get me something to eat. | 现在去给我买吃的 |
[19:53] | 预计30分钟后到 在停车场等着 | |
[20:22] | Stop. | 站住 |
[20:27] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在动什么念头 |
[20:29] | You’re thinking you got nothing left. | 别以为自己了无牵挂了 |
[20:32] | But that’s not true. | 没这回事 |
[20:34] | You got family. | 你还有家人 |
[20:35] | Malcolm, please, he’s not a threat to us. | 马科姆 求你了 他不会威胁到我们的 |
[20:38] | But you are. | 可你会 |
[20:41] | And when you think about your next step, | 你还想搞小动作的话 |
[20:43] | I want you to think about this. | 最好考虑清楚 |
[20:45] | I got eyes on him right now. | 我找了人正盯着他呢 |
[20:48] | One phone call from me and he’s dead in 30 seconds. | 只要我打个电话 半分钟内他就归西了 |
[20:51] | Is that what you want? | 你想那样吗 |
[20:55] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[21:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:07] | You said you wanted dinner. It was an accident. | 你说你想吃晚饭 我不是故意的 |
[21:10] | Sir, what’s the problem? | 先生 怎么回事 |
[21:11] | My wife forgot to put this back. | 我妻子忘记把这个放回去了 |
[21:14] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need to check your purse. | 女士 我要查一下你的包 |
[21:15] | No. It’s just a misunderstanding. | 不用吧 只是场误会 |
[21:18] | Ma’am, please come with me. | 女士 请跟我来 |
[21:19] | Look, | 听着 |
[21:20] | we’re paying for it, ok? | 我们付钱 行了吧 |
[21:22] | It’s a misunderstanding and we’re leaving. | 这是场误会 我们要走了 |
[21:29] | I just thought I was doing what you told me to do. | 我只是按你说的去做 |
[21:32] | Malcolm, please. I’m really sorry. | 马科姆 求你了 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | We can make it if we leave right now. | 我们现在就走就不会有事了 |
[21:36] | We’ll just go. We can leave right now. | 我们走吧 现在就走 |
[21:41] | You’re gonna pay for this. | 我要你吃不了兜着走 |
[21:48] | Garcia, did you get a hit? | 加西亚 有发现了吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. A 911 call at a grocery store | 有了 有家超市打了报警电话 |
[21:52] | identifying a couple matching their description. | 说认出一对夫妇 符合他们特征 |
[21:55] | Now, Hotch and the gang on their way, | 霍奇带人赶过去了 |
[21:56] | but you guys are closer. | 不过你们离那里更近 |
[21:58] | Take a left. | 左转 |
[21:59] | I got it. Hang on. | 明白 坐稳 |
[22:05] | – There he is. – I see him. | -他在那里 -我看到了 |
[22:18] | Get out of the car and put your hands where I can see them. | 滚下车 举起手来 |
[22:22] | Put your hands behind your head and get on your knees. | 手抱头 跪下 |
[22:27] | Is there a problem, sir? | 出什么事了 长官 |
[22:33] | What do you got, Morgan? | 发现什么没有 摩根 |
[22:36] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:38] | What do you mean, nothing? | 什么意思 |
[22:39] | The car is empty. | 车里没人 |
[22:41] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[22:42] | Agent Derek Morgan? | 戴瑞·摩根探员吗 |
[22:44] | Ha ha. Well, well. | 好极了 |
[22:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[22:47] | Where is who? | 谁在哪里 |
[22:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[22:59] | Derek. | 戴瑞 |
[23:04] | Get up. | 起来 |
[23:11] | Officer. | 警官 |
[23:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[23:18] | I’m going to ride back to the station with him. | 我押他一起回警局 |
[23:19] | Oh, no, you’re not. You’re gonna stay here processing the scene. | 不行 你要留下来分析现场 |
[23:21] | – Rossi, come on. – No. | -罗西 拜托 -不行 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[23:42] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝儿 |
[23:44] | It’s been a long night. | 今晚不太顺利 |
[23:45] | Ok, Mr. Snappy. | 好吧 气鼓鼓先生 |
[23:47] | I was just letting you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[23:48] | that I sent the grocery store security camera footage | 我把超市的监控录像 |
[23:50] | to your tablet. | 发到你电脑上了 |
[23:54] | You’re welcome. | 总该说声谢谢吧 |
[23:57] | Ok, out with it. Where’s your head at presently? | 好了 说吧 你现在满脑子在想什么呢 |
[24:00] | Honestly, I’m trying to figure out | 说实话吗 我现在想不通 |
[24:01] | why I’m not back at that police station | 为什么我不能回警局 |
[24:03] | trying to break this son of a bitch. | 教训一下那个狗娘养的杂种 |
[24:07] | What are you doing? What was that for? | 干嘛 你什么意思 |
[24:09] | For thinking that this is about you. | 原来是为了你自己啊 |
[24:11] | Penelope, it is about me. | 佩内洛普 这事就是冲我来的 |
[24:13] | He called me out by name. | 他对我直呼其名 |
[24:16] | Will you stop doing that. | 你能别这样吗 |
[24:18] | Seriously, Derek, seriously– | 你开玩笑吧 戴瑞 说真的 |
[24:21] | You know, in the entire time I have known you, | 我认识你这么久 |
[24:23] | you are like the glistening hero in the movie of life. | 一直觉得你像是现实版的大英雄 |
[24:26] | And now, just because some guy, some ass-hat guy | 而现在 就因为某个烂人 蠢货 |
[24:30] | decides to call you out by name, | 直呼你的大名 |
[24:32] | you think you have the right to get all weird | 你就觉得自己可以不守规矩了 |
[24:34] | and decide “This time it’s personal”? | 可以带上个人情绪了 |
[24:36] | Really? Derek, did you ever stop to think that said ass-hat | 不是吧 戴瑞 你有没有静下来想过 |
[24:38] | is exhibiting this behavior just to get under your skin? | 那个人渣故意这样做就是想激怒你吗 |
[24:41] | As a matter of fact, I have. | 其实我已经想过了 |
[24:43] | Ok, you know, well, a real hero | 好吧 那你知道 真正的英雄 |
[24:44] | would roll with that instead of tripping over his gigantic ego. | 会置之不理 而不是被自己的自大绊倒 |
[24:48] | And as a wise black man once told me, | 有个聪明的黑人曾经跟我说 |
[24:50] | baby girl, you be trippin’. So I tell you what– | 宝贝儿 别只看自己 所以我告诉你 |
[24:52] | Why don’t you call me back | 等你什么时候不那么沉迷于自我了 |
[24:53] | once you’ve gotten off the self-absorption train | 想做一个真英雄了 |
[24:55] | and decide to be a real hero, | 而且是辛蒂期待的那种英雄 |
[24:57] | the kind that Cindi is waiting for. | 你再给我打电话 |
[24:59] | I am hanging up on you. | 我要挂了 |
[25:33] | Hey, detective. | 警探 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[25:36] | Is this what my cousin stole? | 我表妹是偷的这个吗 |
[25:37] | Well, according to the manager. | 经理是这么说的 |
[25:40] | She said it was an accident. | 她说是个意外 |
[25:44] | No. | 不是 |
[25:46] | No. | 不是意外 |
[25:47] | She knew exactly what she was doing. | 她完全清楚自己在做什么 |
[25:55] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[25:56] | He hasn’t asked for a lawyer yet. | 他还没提出要律师 |
[25:58] | He’s baiting us. | 他在等我们上钩 |
[25:59] | Which means we need an interrogation strategy to throw him off. | 看来我们得制定一套审问策略来挫败他 |
[26:04] | He’s expecting Morgan. | 他在等摩根 |
[26:08] | So then I get home and, of course, | 然后我回到家发现 不出所料 |
[26:11] | he’s still up past his bedtime. | 他还没睡呢 |
[26:12] | Uh. Ohh. It reminds me why I’m not married. | 所以我才不想结婚 |
[26:15] | Oh, well, neither am I, technically. | 严格说来 我也还没结呢 |
[26:18] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. That’s true. | 对了 确实如此 |
[26:20] | Do you guys ever– | 你们有没有想过… |
[26:20] | Oh. No, I really don’t need a man | 没有 我才不要一个男人 |
[26:23] | – to tell me what to do. – Yeah. | -来对我指手画脚呢 -就是 |
[26:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:28] | Uh, the adults are talking. | 大人在说话 |
[26:29] | When it’s your turn to speak, | 等轮到你说话了 |
[26:31] | I’ll give you permission. | 我会允许你说的 |
[26:32] | Ok? So, anyway… | 好吗 不管怎样 |
[26:35] | Yeah. Any sleep? | 睡着觉没 |
[26:36] | Uh, no. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[26:39] | What are we doing here anyway? | 我们进来干什么来着 |
[26:41] | Oh, yeah. Um… | 对了 |
[26:42] | Oh, ok. So, yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Mal, you want to confess now | 马先生 你是想现在认罪 |
[26:46] | or just go straight to prison? | 还是直接进监狱 |
[26:49] | Look, my wife and I had a disagreement in that store. | 听着 我和我妻子在超市里起了点争执 |
[26:52] | Whoa–wife? | 什么妻子 |
[26:53] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[26:56] | No. This is about John Hitchens. | 不 是关于约翰·希金斯的事 |
[27:00] | His suicide is looking more like a murder | 他不像是自杀的 更像是被谋杀的 |
[27:01] | and the gun traces back to you. | 而枪支记录追查到了你 |
[27:07] | Ok. Uh, let’s go talk to this wife. | 行 那我们去找他妻子谈谈 |
[27:09] | He’s not talking. | 反正他什么都不说 |
[27:11] | I don’t know who this Hitchens person is, | 我不认识什么希金斯 |
[27:13] | but if you had anything, you’d charge me already. | 你们要是有证据 早就起诉我了 |
[27:16] | you’re here because of Cindi. | 你们是为辛蒂来的 |
[27:20] | Caught us. | 被你拆穿了 |
[27:21] | You know what? This is my favorite part. | 知道吗 我最喜欢这段了 |
[27:23] | This is where you hang yourself with your own tongue. | 这就是所谓的祸从口出 |
[27:25] | So, please, keep talking. | 所以 拜托你 继续说 |
[27:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[27:30] | You got a baby at home | 家里有孩子 |
[27:31] | being raised by a man you’re not married to. | 让个没和你结婚的男人照顾着 |
[27:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[27:36] | Well, it’s work. But we make it work. | 这是工作 我们自有办法 |
[27:39] | Where’s Cindi? | 辛蒂在哪儿 |
[27:41] | Huh. Work. | 工作 |
[27:43] | I know all about work. | 我太明白了 |
[27:44] | Negotiating who does the dishes, | 谁洗碗要先商量 |
[27:47] | fighting over who fold the laundry. | 谁叠衣服要吵架 |
[27:50] | Except Cindi and I never fight. | 可辛蒂和我从不吵架 |
[27:52] | She knows her role. | 她很守本分 |
[27:55] | After you beat her into signing a contract. | 那是因为你打她 逼着她签了奴隶契约 |
[27:58] | What we have is a bond you know nothing about. | 你们根本不理解我们之间的关系 |
[28:02] | But I’ll tell you about it. | 不过我会说给你们听的 |
[28:06] | If you ask permission. | 如果你们求我 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:19] | You’re curious, aren’t you? | 你很好奇吧 |
[28:21] | You want to know our secret. | 你想知道我们的秘密 |
[28:34] | Please let me go back in there. | 让我再进去 |
[28:36] | No. | 不行 |
[28:37] | His guard is down. He thinks he can manipulate me. | 他卸下防备了 他以为可以操纵我 |
[28:39] | We can’t give him what he wants. | 我们不能随他所愿 |
[28:41] | We need to keep him off balance. | 我们得让他防不胜防 |
[28:44] | Then let me go in. | 那就让我进去 |
[28:47] | I can get in his head. | 我能动摇他 |
[28:48] | The way he got into yours? | 就像他动摇你那样吗 |
[28:50] | Look, I know I have no right to ask this, | 听着 我知道我无权这么要求 |
[28:52] | but please just trust me on this. | 但请相信我这一次 |
[28:54] | I can break him. | 我能击溃他 |
[29:09] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[29:18] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[29:19] | My dinner. | 我的晚饭 |
[29:21] | The time? | 几点了 |
[29:24] | When I was growing up, my dad worked midnights. | 我小时候 我爸总是上夜班 |
[29:28] | My mom worked pretty late, too. | 我妈也工作到很晚 |
[29:30] | So me and my sisters had a lot of dinners | 所以我和姐妹们经常 |
[29:32] | at Cindi and my aunt’s house. | 在辛蒂和我阿姨家吃晚饭 |
[29:34] | It was kind of fun. | 还挺有趣的 |
[29:36] | Because you get to eat the stuff | 因为你有机会吃到 |
[29:37] | that you don’t always get to eat at home. | 平时在家吃不到的东西 |
[29:39] | Stuff like this. | 就像这样的东西 |
[29:41] | Same label, same everything. | 一个牌子 别无二致 |
[29:43] | It feels like 10:00, maybe 10:15. | 有十点了吧 还是十点一刻了 |
[29:47] | Let’s say 10:15. | 应该是十点一刻吧 |
[29:49] | So when Cindi stole this, | 所以辛蒂偷这个 |
[29:51] | it was no accident, Malcolm. | 不是无心的 马科姆 |
[29:54] | She was sending a message to me. | 她是在向我传达讯息 |
[29:57] | A message? | 讯息 |
[29:58] | For 8 years you beat her down | 八年来你一直虐待她 |
[29:59] | to where she could barely look up. | 几乎让她丧失了自尊 |
[30:02] | But when my sister saw her at that intersection, Cindi knew. | 但我妹妹在路口看到辛蒂的时候 她醒悟了 |
[30:05] | She knew I would come for her. | 她知道我会去找她 |
[30:06] | So she was letting me know that she’s still in there, | 所以她要告诉我 她还清醒着 |
[30:09] | that she’s alive and she’s waiting. | 她还活着 她在等我 |
[30:11] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会这么做 |
[30:12] | Oh, yes, she would. | 不 她会 |
[30:14] | She had a whole storeful of food to choose from, | 一屋子的东西让她挑 |
[30:16] | Malcolm, and she chose that. | 马科姆 她偏偏挑了这个 |
[30:18] | She fought you for as long as she could, | 开始时她尽其所能反抗过 |
[30:19] | and now she’s fighting you again and you can’t handle that, can you? | 现在她又开始反抗了 你受不了了吧 |
[30:23] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[30:25] | You know, it’s funny | 真有意思 |
[30:27] | that you keep mentioning the time. | 你一直问几点了 |
[30:30] | You had 20 minutes from the store to your arrest. | 你从超市出来到你被捕有20分钟 |
[30:33] | You knew we were coming. Why didn’t you run? | 你知道我们会来 为什么不跑 |
[30:35] | You could have easily got away, but you didn’t. | 你能轻易逃脱 却没有逃 |
[30:37] | So something must have slowed you down. | 所以肯定有什么碍了你的事 |
[30:40] | Cindi slowed you down, didn’t she? | 是辛蒂 对吧 |
[30:42] | And you knew you couldn’t be found | 你知道不能被人发现 |
[30:44] | with a crying, bleeding prisoner in your car, | 车里关着个鲜血淋漓哭哭啼啼的人 |
[30:46] | so you kicked her to the curb. | 所以你就把她扔在了路边 |
[30:48] | You wish it could be that easy. | 有那么简单倒好了 |
[30:51] | But it’s not. | 不过没有那么容易 |
[30:52] | Then explain it to me. | 那就说来听听 |
[30:55] | What don’t I know, Malcolm? | 有什么我不知道的 马科姆 |
[30:56] | You don’t know what she became. | 你不知道她变成了什么样 |
[30:59] | You don’t know the love she had for me. | 你不知道她之前有多爱我 |
[31:03] | Had? | 之前 |
[31:07] | You just said “Had,” past tense. | 你说”之前” 过去时 |
[31:13] | You have a love if she’s alive. | 如果她还活着你不会这么说 |
[31:17] | You had one if she’s dead. | 她死了你才会这么说 |
[31:22] | What did you do to her?! | 你把她怎么样了 |
[31:26] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[31:27] | No. No, you didn’t have enough time | 不 你不够时间 |
[31:29] | to dispose of the body properly. We know that. | 妥善处理尸体 这是肯定的 |
[31:31] | And we will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[31:32] | Morgan, out. | 摩根 出去 |
[31:33] | And when we do, I will personally nail your ass to the wall. | 等我们找到她 看我怎么收拾你 |
[31:36] | That’s what time it is, bitch! | 你记住那时间就行了 贱人 |
[31:39] | 10:30 now? | 现在十点半了吧 |
[31:42] | Bet it is. | 我猜是的 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Feels like 10:30. | 没错 应该到十点半了 |
[31:51] | What was that for? | 你叫我出来干嘛 |
[31:52] | I was in control. I wasn’t gonna hurt him. | 我能控制局面 我又没打算打他 |
[31:54] | Someone’s retained a lawyer on Malcolm’s behalf. | 有人替马科姆请了律师 |
[31:57] | – He didn’t invoke. – I did. | -他没说要请律师啊 -我请的 |
[32:03] | Cindi. | 辛蒂 |
[32:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[32:09] | Stop. | 够了 |
[32:10] | You’re not to speak to her or Malcolm Ford | 我不在场的时候 你不能和她 |
[32:12] | without me present. | 或是马科姆·福德讲话 |
[32:14] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:15] | You’re holding my client on suspicion of kidnapping. | 我的当事人因涉嫌绑架被你们拘留了 |
[32:18] | as you can see, the victim’s alive and well. | 而你们也看到了 被害人安然无恙 |
[32:21] | Kept against her will. | 是非法拘禁 |
[32:23] | No. He’s my husband. Now drop the charges. | 没有 他是我丈夫 快撤销指控 |
[32:26] | Cindi, why are you doing this? | 辛蒂 你为什么这么做 |
[32:32] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[32:41] | We’ve been clear that we would like all charges dropped. | 我们已经说清楚了 请撤销所有指控 |
[32:43] | We still have some questions about John Hitchens. | 有关约翰·希金斯一案我们仍存有疑问 |
[32:46] | And Mr. Ford has explained that the gun | 福德先生解释过了 |
[32:47] | that Hitchens used to shoot himself was stolen. | 希金斯用来自杀的那把枪早被偷了 |
[32:51] | He even filed a police report. | 他甚至向警方报过失 |
[32:53] | So, what else do you need to know? | 所以你们还想知道什么 |
[33:11] | We need a new plan. We can’t hold him. | 我们得再想办法 否则没法扣住他 |
[33:14] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一个办法 |
[33:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:41] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能和你说话 |
[33:42] | No, no. It’s ok. | 不 没关系 |
[33:44] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[33:46] | Baby… | 孩子 |
[33:52] | Let me just… | 让我… |
[33:53] | Let me just look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[34:07] | What has he done to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[34:09] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[34:12] | You call that love? | 你管这叫爱吗 |
[34:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:17] | I have to make him dinner. | 我得给他做晚饭 |
[34:29] | That’s not her. | 那不是她 |
[34:31] | That is not my daughter. | 那不是我女儿 |
[34:59] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[35:01] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[35:03] | Let’s go to the cabin. | 我们去木屋吧 |
[35:07] | We need to rethink the profile. | 我们得重新侧写 |
[35:09] | This ain’t Stockholm. | 这可不是斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[35:11] | It could be battered wife syndrome. | 会是受虐妇女综合症吗 |
[35:12] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[35:14] | Morgan, the way they hugged each other, | 摩根 看他们拥抱的样子 |
[35:15] | I–I think she genuinely loves him. | 我觉得她是真心爱他 |
[35:17] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[35:18] | that’s not the woman I know. | 我认识的那个人不是这样的 |
[35:19] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会这么做的 |
[35:21] | So what is it, Derek? | 那是怎么回事呢 戴瑞 |
[35:21] | Why would she behave this way? | 她为何有如此举动 |
[35:24] | She said she needed to cook dinner for him. | 她说她要给他做晚饭 |
[35:28] | Is that what you cook for your husband? | 你会给你丈夫做这种晚饭吗 |
[35:31] | Would you make that for Will? | 你会给威尔做这种晚饭吗 |
[35:32] | No. I might for henry, though. | 不会 倒是会给亨利做 |
[35:35] | Exactly. | 就是这句话 |
[35:37] | When I was growing up, this is what Cindi and I ate. | 小时候 我和辛蒂就是吃的这个 |
[35:39] | This exact brand. | 一模一样的牌子 |
[35:41] | Hotch, what did your mom make you for breakfast? | 霍奇 你妈会给你做什么早餐 |
[35:43] | Oatmeal and orange juice. | 麦片和橙汁 |
[35:44] | What do you make for Jack? | 你给杰克做什么 |
[35:46] | Oatmeal and orange juice. | 麦片和果汁 |
[35:47] | Same brand. | 同样的牌子 |
[35:48] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:51] | She might have been cooking dinner, | 她或许是要做晚饭 |
[35:52] | but it was not for Malcolm Ford. | 但不是给马科姆·福德做 |
[35:54] | – You think they have a child. – Yes, I do. | -你认为他们有孩子 -是的 |
[35:57] | We didn’t profile that. | 我没有侧写到这点 |
[35:57] | There’s no evidence of one in the home or in their lives. | 他们的家里或是生活中都没有孩子的迹象 |
[36:00] | Unless Ford keeps the child from her to keep her in line. | 除非福德不让她见孩子以此控制她 |
[36:02] | I mean, that fits the profile. | 这样就符合侧写了 |
[36:03] | It’s a stretch. | 算是条路子 |
[36:05] | It’s the only theory that would explain her behavior. | 也只有这种理论能解释她的行为了 |
[36:08] | All right, Morgan. | 好吧 摩根 |
[36:10] | Prove it. | 证明这一点 |
[36:20] | You want me to file a harassment suit against the FBI? | 你们想让我投诉联调局骚扰吗 |
[36:23] | No, I don’t. | 我没这么想 |
[36:25] | I just have a couple more questions about the case. | 我只是想就这案子再问几个问题 |
[36:31] | Actually, these are questions that only you can answer. | 实际上 这些问题只有你能回答 |
[36:36] | For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out | 我怎么也想不通 |
[36:37] | how a woman could be held prisoner for over 8 years | 一个女的已经被囚禁了八年 |
[36:41] | and retain a lawyer so quickly. | 怎么能这么快就找来了律师 |
[36:45] | I mean, how could she do that, | 她上哪找到的 |
[36:47] | unless Malcolm told her where to go? | 除非马科姆告诉了她地点 |
[36:52] | Malcolm and I know each other. So? | 我和马科姆认识 那又怎样 |
[36:54] | Except he needed a lawyer | 可他需要的律师 |
[36:56] | who understood the delicacy of his situation, didn’t he? | 必须了解他的微妙处境 不是吗 |
[37:00] | So I did some digging. | 所以我深入调查了一下 |
[37:04] | And I found out about your mail order bride from Russia. | 我发现了你邮购的俄罗斯新娘 |
[37:13] | If I sat her down and I asked her about the company, | 如果找她来问关于组织的事 |
[37:17] | what do you think she would tell me? | 你猜她会怎么说 |
[37:22] | Ok, look. | 听着 |
[37:23] | I’m a negotiator, so let’s negotiate. | 我的工作就是谈判 咱们谈谈吧 |
[37:29] | Do you know where they keep the children? | 你知道他们把孩子放在哪吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:37] | You better tell me where it is. | 那你最好快说 |
[37:52] | You want us to wake up the boy? | 要我们把孩子叫醒吗 |
[37:54] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[38:11] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[38:12] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[38:13] | It’s not christmas. What are you doing here? | 又不是圣诞节 你怎么来了 |
[38:16] | We’re gonna go with daddy on a little trip, ok? | 我们要和爸爸一起去旅行 好吗 |
[38:18] | Let’s get your shoes. | 穿上鞋子 |
[38:19] | Come on. Move, move. Let’s go. | 走吧 快点 快走 |
[38:35] | Go, go, go! | 行动 |
[38:37] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[38:41] | We are in position. | 我们就位了 |
[38:45] | Unit one has suspect in custody. | 一队逮捕了嫌犯 |
[38:51] | Where’s Malcolm Ford? | 马科姆·福德在哪 |
[39:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:14] | My god, how many do they have here? | 天啊 这里关了多少孩子 |
[39:25] | Secure the kids. | 保护好孩子 |
[39:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[39:40] | Cindi. | 辛蒂 |
[39:43] | Come on, baby, talk to me. | 拜托 亲爱的 快说话 |
[39:47] | Cindi, it’s Derek. | 辛蒂 是我 戴瑞 |
[40:14] | – Stop! – Cindi, wait! | -住手 -辛蒂 等等 |
[40:17] | He’s gotten you to believe in a lie. | 他说谎骗你的 |
[40:18] | The company is not real. | 根本没什么组织 |
[40:20] | I know. Derek, step aside. | 我知道 戴瑞 让开 |
[40:40] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:43] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:48] | Malcolm Ford, | 马科姆·福德 |
[40:50] | you’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[40:52] | for kidnapping, | 罪名是绑架 |
[40:53] | child endangerment, | 危害儿童 |
[40:54] | and the murder of John Hitchens. | 以及谋杀约翰·希金斯 |
[40:57] | So, um… | 那么 |
[40:59] | can you tell me that secret now? | 现在能告诉我秘密是什么了吧 |
[41:07] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[41:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:11] | This is your uncle. | 这是你舅舅 |
[41:12] | He’s come a long way to meet you. | 他大老远跑来看你的 |
[41:15] | How you doing, Anthony? | 你好吗 安东尼 |
[41:17] | My name’s Derek. | 我叫戴瑞 |
[41:25] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:35] | *Be still and know* | *不要害怕 请相信* |
[41:38] | *That I’m with you* | *有我和你在一起* |
[41:42] | *Be still and know that I am here* | *不要惊慌 请相信我就在你身边* |
[41:48] | *Be still and know* | *不要害怕 请相信* |
[41:51] | *That I’m with you* | *有我和你在一起* |
[41:55] | *Be still, be still, and know* | *不要害怕 不要惊慌 请相信我* |
[42:00] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[42:01] | *Remember all the words I said* | *记住我的话* |
[42:08] | *Be still, be still, and know* | *不要害怕 不要惊慌 请相信我* |
[42:15] | *When you go through the valley* | *当你穿过那一片幽谷* |
[42:22] | *The shadow falls down in front of you* | *当死亡的阴影笼罩了你* |
[42:29] | *If morning never comes to be* | *当前方的曙光遥遥无期* |
[42:35] | *Be still, be still, be still* | *不要害怕 不要惊慌 不要恐惧* |
[42:42] | *If you forget the way to go* | *当你忘记了前行的路* |
[42:49] | *Lose where you came from* | *当你遗失了来时的路* |
[42:56] | *Know I’m standing beside you* | *记住我就站在你身旁* |
[43:03] | *Be still and know I am* | *不要惊慌 请相信我就在你身边* |
[43:06] | There’s my hero. | 这才是我的英雄 |
[43:09] | *Be still and know that I’m with you* | *不要惊慌 请相信我就在你身边* |
[43:17] | *Be still and know I am* | *不要害怕 请相信我就在你身边* |